Speaker 1: Donald Trump's businesses are launching a crypto wallet and a bitcoin etf. I'll share all the drama and all the crazy news we got today around that and what his sons are saying and much more. And Ripple ceo says the company did not make a bid to acquire Circle. I'll give you the details. Let's get into it. Hey, everybody, welcome into the Thinking Crypto podcast, your home for your cryptocurrency news and the interviews. I'm your host, Tony Edward. On your way in, Please sit that subscribe button as well as a thumbs up button and leave a comment below. If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, please leave a five star rating and review. Folks, we got a lot of news around President Trump and crypto. We're going to talk about a potential crypto wallet, meme coins, a bitcoin etf, and much more so. First off, the report that came out from the folks at Bloomberg said Trump to launch branded crypto wallet and trading application, encouraging his supporters to purchase his mean coin and other crypto assets. So then multiple sources started tweeting out images of the supposed app, which shows Trump's meme coin Trump's branding, so essentially a wallet created by Trump, right, so this is interesting. But then his kids came out and said, hey, wait a minute, the Trump organization has zero involvement with this wallet product. Eric Trump and I know nothing about it. Stay tuned. We're Liberty Financial, which we have been working tirelessly on will be launching our official wallet soon. So this is confusing. Who the hell is behind this supposed wallet and is it actually from Donald Trump? It is so confusing. So then Eric Trump tweeted out, this project is not authorized by President Trump magic Eden, which supposedly is the company building this wallet service, and Eric issued a warning to Magic Eating, which is the supposed company that's building this thing. He said, I would be extremely careful using our name in a project that has not been approved and is unknown to anyone in an organization. So I don't know what's going on here. This seems really range. The website to get this wallet is trump wallet dot com. I highly recommend you do not go download it. I don't know if this is some sort of scam or what's going on, but the Trump kids are saying, hey, this has nothing to do with us. We don't know what's going on. There's even people saying that Trump is actually not involved with the meme coin at all. But you know, previous reports had said that the Trump token eighty percent of it was controlled by the Trump administration, So a lot of confusion. I don't know. If Trump is trying to distance himself from this meme coin. I would be happy if he does that, because I've said it many times. I don't believe a sitting president should have a meme coin. I'm very happy that Donald Trump is procrypto, very happy about the procrypto stance. I just don't like the meme coin, you guys know, I've been on record with that. And if his kids get involved with crypto businesses, I have no problem with that. That's his kids right. They can run businesses if they want. But the meme coin thing is dangerous in my opinion. But I don't know. This is so strange, guys. So it's a complete one to eighty from things that were mentioned and reported months ago. So just be careful. I would not go download that wallet, and if you are a Trump toke, even if you're a Trump token holder, don't go mess with that wallet. I don't know who's behind that? And you got to watch out, guys. You got to do your due diligence. Be risk averse here because you don't know who's behind it. And if this is a legit wallet. Now here's the other thing. Trump's social platform, truth Social, has filed for a bitcoin ETF. This is wild. Now, this I don't really have a problem about. Once again, it's the business. I know Trump owns these businesses, but the point is he's not in direct control. It's due to company and there are other stakeholders within the company running things. So Eric balachunas ETF analyst at Bloomberg said, Trump's company has just filed for a truth Social bitcoin ETF, which will track spot bitcoin and list on the New York Stock Exchange. Looks like Forrest DAX and I've never heard of. This is the custodian no fee or ticker. I'm guessing we will see a s one soon with more info. Also notable Trump name not on the ETF or anywhere in the docks, really, although everyone knows who owns truth Social, so I think he's spot on here with that summary. So very interesting. Now, folks, what have I been saying over the past month or so. Read between the lines. Put your thinking cap on here. Trump is about making money. Whether you love or hate the man, that's not the point. Trump is about making money. And if he's making these bets, now, do you think the bull market's over? Do you think Trump is going to launch an ETF in the bear market and watch it drop and get no inflows? Of course not. Come on, guys, right, read between the lines. His kids are all involved in crypto. Now, we got more to go in this bull market. Will it run forever? Of course not. There's gonna be a blow off top. I think the blow off top is gonna happen later this year. If not, you know, come July, we'll have to watch it closely. But again, read between the lines. Right. In addition to the macro fact, here's the on chain data, the charts that I've been sharing with you all. We are seeing all signs pointing to bullmarket continuing despite the pullback we're seeing. And Bitcoin can go lower, Bitcoin can go touch ninety ak like I've been saying, and then bounce and continue to hire highs. But we just got to go through the market cycles. Be patient and watch the different metrics signals and macro data, So very interesting developments here now. Donald Trump Junior went on CNBC Today and talked about how him and his family are all in on bitcoin and crypto because his family was debanked. Let me play the clip here for you.
Speaker 2: Inston we got into crypto and we're all in on crypto, and we're doing American Bitcoin and we have World Liberty Finance and USD. One was because there was a time and probably I'd been on this show where there was a I could call any single banker in New York City, they'd pick up the phone. I'd be able to get a loan for whatever real estate project I was doing across the street. Then we got into politics and all of a sudden, they wouldn't take your call. You couldn't get financing. We were debanked. And what I realized that my brother realized, because we were the recipients of every subpoena imaginable, was that, you know what, we were actually just the top of this sort of pyramid scheme that we didn't realize we were a part of. That the financial system was totally undemocratized because we had a certain balance sheet and whatever we can kind of do, whatever we wanted. The regular guy was messed up. Now we were all of a sudden in the shoes of the regular guy that wouldn't be able to take advantage of the markets, And we said, what's the solution for that? The answer is crypto, These decentralized platforms where you're not hold into this, where you create efficiencies. As a guy that did real estate, you know why am I paying points in and out for title insurance?
Speaker 3: That could be done on the blockchain.
Speaker 2: So we got into crypto not because it was like, hey, this is the next cool thing. We got into it out of necessity. We got into it because we understood just how quickly we could be turned off, even as an incredible developer from New York. I mean, I don't think anyone would argue that we didn't change the skylight of New York City, but that disappeared in an instant.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're.
Speaker 2: Getting sued by the New York State age half billion dollar fees for paying back loans on time with interest. These aren't, you know, fair markets. There's no nothing egalitarian about any of that. So we actually, as innovators, as people who understand these things, we went all in on a concept that makes total sense because we'd actually been the recipient of how quickly that can be shut off, and so it actually makes total sense. The Trump organization isn't doing anything with foreign countries. The first time around in the administration, we actually stopped doing all foreign deals, and unlike the Bidens, we were actually doing international business before we got into public life. Let me finish, we stopped doing those things. And the market still say, oh, they're profiteering off of this.
Speaker 3: They're doing that. We got zero credit.
Speaker 2: We shut down hundreds of millions of dollars of business to voluntarily just say just in case. So now what we're going to do. We're gonna play by all of the rules. We're gonna do what we're allowed to do. But we got zero credit for going so far above and beyond. Because you know that's the nature of this speech, right, it's a market cycle.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's quick worthy, it's nonsense.
Speaker 1: So there you have it, right, they are very bullish on cryptos. So this is what I'm saying. Read between the lines, and you know, I think they are part of promoting this. They know the bull run is going to continue, They know there will be a blow off top and look, they're going to look to exit the market, but we want to be on the side of smart money exiting the market, not coming in with the dumb money crowd buying the top. Right, you do not want to be part of the dumb money crowd. So hope you guys understand that. And speaking of bitcoin adoption, South Korea just elected a pro bitcoin president who promised to legalize spot bitcoin ETFs and scrap unfair regulation. See where the puck is heading, that's where we want to skate, two folks. Global adoption of cryptos happening. It's not making the major major headlines right. People are focused on other things. But this is an opportunity of a lifetime because it's a very young acid class. If we were doing this in another time where a new asset was being launched, when maybe gold ETFs or launch, I'll be telling you get into goal etf right, because look at what happened with gold when stocks first came around, or stocks for new industries like the internet and other things. Get into those stocks, right because you would be an early adopter and you'd want to follow what's happening, who's building what, and much more same thing applies here with crypto. Now, crypto moves much faster. There's a further upside because there's a true hardcap on the asset and it's trading globally, so you have liquidity coming in from all markets, unlike stock market, and certain assets can only be accessible by certain folks due to traditional guardrails and restrictions. But crypto, you just have a cell phone, you have internet connection. You could be in some country in Africa, you could be somewhere in New Zealand, you can be in Greenland or whatever, and you can access by a fraction of bitcoin and eat the next RP and much more. There's never been anything like that that's trading twenty four to seven real time right. That is what's incredible about this class and why there's so much potential now, folks. A great place that you can buy and sell crypto is on Uphold. You can also stay crypto on this platform. I've been using Upholls since twenty eighteen. They have over three hundred plus crypto currencies a bitcoin in all the top all coins, folks. They are fully reserved, they don't com mingle or lend out your funds. They're safe and trustworthy or I've never had any problems with them, and you can read their transparency report and see that they have everything in order. They also have a great rewards program where you can earn up to five point two five percent on stable coins, and part of this rewards program you get twenty four hour early access to new tokens that they list, so the tokens they support our Ripples r L USD. You can earn five percent on that USBC and you can earn up to five point two five percent on that. To participate in this, every month you have to check in on the apps to log in, deposit fifty dollars once per month, and trade fifty dollars once per month. So a really great rewards program. And I interviewed the CEO and many representatives and their doing this the right way. So if you'd like to learn more, please visit the link in the description. Now, folks, we've got to report here that Ripple CEO Brad garling House says Ripple never made a bid to acquire Circle, contradicting recent reports. So here's the thing. There's nothing stopping anyone from calling up someone in the media and saying, hey, Ripple's trying to you know, acquire so is coinbase, and it could be someone from Circle doing that, or someone who has a stake in Circle, you know, an outside investor because they want the valuation to go up. These are things that have happened in all the markets to stock market for sure. Right. I don't know if that's illegal, but you know we've seen this in movies and in books and much more. Right, people have relationships and they just call up and off the record, hey I heard this right, And they're not saying I'm the one generating this, but I'm hearing this rumor that Ripple. But that benefits Circle because it shows people want to you know, acquire a Circle. It helps them to erase their valuation. So if you're a private equi holder in Circle, that's good for you, right, because you want the valuation to be as high as possible. And we just reported yesterday that there's the Circle is aiming for what's seven point two billion or something like that. So interesting update here and we'll see how this all plays out. Now on the Ripple front, there's also more news where Ripple's stable coin r l u s D has been recognized as a crypto token under the d FSA's regime in Dubai. So big win here for Ripple. They continue to expand their services and they continue to expand their network for XRP as well as their stable coin r l USD. So pretty big update here. And finally, Eleanor Tarot is reporting that the Senate Agriculture Committee has scheduled a nomination for hearing for CFDC chair nominee Brian contends on Tuesday, June tenth. So Brian contends, he's absolutely the man I would love to see as the CFDC chair. I interviewed him a couple of times over the years. He then went from the CFTC to go work at A sixteen Z and now he's going to be a CFDC chairman. So this is really great and I hope everything goes smoothly here, just as you did with Paul Atkins. So he absolutely gets crypto, so you can imagine he's going to do some things that are favorable and balance and write for the crypto industry and asset class.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 1: That's the news. Let me know what you think, especially around all the Trump news with crypto. Pretty wild stuff with the wallet, but bullish news on the big one ETF filing and folks. A great way you can support me is by subscribing to my free email newsletter. It's one hundred percent free. Link will be in a description. Check out my book on Amazon, it's available in paperback in digital, and my course at Mycrypto course dot com. This is a comprehensive course that teaches you every aspect of crypto. Expand your knowledge and understand everything that's happening in this acid class folks, So check out all the links in the description. Thank you all for watching and listening. I appreciate you all, and I'll talk to you all later.