Speaker 1: Oh red Tzar, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and Raven and you know, before we get into the seasonal episodes, and we'll be dropping here next week. You know, we've been talking a lot about so many different conspiracies. We have been doing a lot of deep dives. We've had a lot of great guests on here recently, and it's always good to go back to the roots, you know. And what's more conspiratorial than UAP's UFOs, flying saucers, the Green Men, the Great Men, the reptilian it's all the things, you know. So that's what we're gonna be doing today, good cult members, Because once upon a time, Jonathan and I were doing some deep diving into a whole list of UFOs and sightings and things of this nature, and one that came up was Vanderberg Air Force Base, which currently is Vanderberg Space Force Base. Now, going to be completely honest with you, I am a marine. I did not know that this Air Force base existed. But you know there's tons of Air Force bases in bomb fuck Nowheresville, Kansas that we've never heard of before. And okay, fine, there's.
Speaker 2: Tons of bases all over there that I didn't even know existed. Like everybody that I got stationed in Georgia, I was like Georgia a marine. Yeah no, yeah, where in this little podunk base. He was a data marine and he got sent there for like the last I think a year and a half of his enlistment.
Speaker 1: Okay, that checks, good old Chad. So but that's the thing for Marines. There's only so many bases that we could even get stationed at anime. It depends on your mos, depends on your job and things like that. If you're somebody associated with the Air Wing, there's a few big bases that you'll probably end up right me or mar Cherry Point. Yeh, fine, fair enough. But especially if you're trying to get some training in some specialized craft, you might find yourself at Air Force base or at some other type of base. And then we have a few, a very select few bases that are just off the beaten path that are Marine Corps bases that no one's ever heard of. But they're like a random logistics base like bar Stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have like a small little unit that's stationed there. That's like how he ended up there and I still was like you, Georgia. He loved it. It was really chill. It was like there was hardly I think there was like maybe twenty five of them. There was not hardly any.
Speaker 1: That it was chill. You're a marine stationed at some army base, like man have some little podunk base. It's like, that's it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I know, sounds great. I'm already ready for the festivities. If you can't tell by my appearance, Yeah, I'm ready for our Christmas episodes.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have a whole list that we're going to be going down. We're starting off with Hanukah. We're going to talk about Kwanza. We're going to talk about some of the more obscure practices from around the world. We're going to be talking about how a lot of the Christmas traditions that people go on and on about are super pagan are actually super Christian that the Pagan's adopted. We're going to go into a wide variety of things.
Speaker 2: It's going to be real that episode. We're just going to argue back and forth about a little bit. But it's it's fine.
Speaker 1: I am not giving opinions. I am only going to be bringing historical documentation.
Speaker 2: The argument is is there's two sides of that, so we shall see that. I am wearing my very festive ye motherfucker shirt with my little horrible little gingerbreads.
Speaker 1: I just watch Diehard. Oh yeah, yeah, it's it's not Christmas until I see Hans Grouper fall to his death.
Speaker 2: That's just saying. I mean, it is a traditional Christmas movie. I don't care what anyone says it is.
Speaker 1: I just had this debate with my twelve year old, who, for the record, has never seen the movie, and he's like, why are you saying this is a Christmas movie, Chris A, it happens during Christmas. He's like, there's no Christmas music, and I'm like, that's the only music that's playing during the entire movie is Christmas music? As a matter of.
Speaker 2: Fact, given it in the elevator, it's like the EPDPP, like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: The driver he's listened. Yes, it's like rap Christmas music, but still Christmas. Nonetheless, the whole thing is a Christmas the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I think they actually nominated it and it like it actually became a Christmas movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. For certain, but I know that National Lampoon Chevy Chase's movie is the number one movie right now in the country. Yes it is. I heard it on the radio and I was like, yes, for those that don't know, that is one of my top three, actually four favorite Christmas movies. All the Christmas is a fantastic Christmas movie. You are just only like one of the few people that don't like it. I don't like you don't like him, but the movie itself is fantastic.
Speaker 1: And the brother in law who always plays the retard like he was in an Independence Day as the retard, I mean.
Speaker 2: Uncle Eddie's awesome shitter's fault like. Look for our Christmas episode, I'm going to be using my little Moose mugs, my little Moose cups throughout the whole thing, like it's it's a vibe. It is my whole vibe. I also love White Christmas, traditional Grinch movie Diehard. Those are probably my top four favorites.
Speaker 1: Ooh, my top four would be a Christmas Carol varying varieties for the record, not just the Jim Carrey version or whatever. But I do love the storyline of Charles Dickens and Christmas Carol. It is elf, and I understand if people hate Will Ferrell, then it's not your jam. I get it. I personally love it. I'm just gonna rope in all of the claymation Christmas movies.
Speaker 2: Got about the clamations, Yeah, no, I love the clamations, clay Mations.
Speaker 1: Wow, the Grinch, all versions, even the one with ben Atic cumber Patch. It wasn't my favorite, but I wasn't mad at it either. It was Okay, the original is the best, but the original is the best.
Speaker 2: It's just my opinion though, because I love worskarl Off.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Original Mummy for those of who that don't know, for those for those of you, those of for those of who obviously guess I was in Whoville.
Speaker 1: IM about to say you being a little Grincher.
Speaker 2: I mean, to be fair, I have a Grinch doing a yoga pose behind.
Speaker 1: Us, next to a Laboo boo dressed like a who.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have Santa Claus. Like, there's Santa Claus and there's a little mini crumpasses. Yeah, so you know.
Speaker 1: I'm fest fuck best of as the fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm also, like you know, representing the gingerbread, not the gum drops.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I'm surprised they don't have their legs broken off or something. They have bite stick bite.
Speaker 2: Stick another, they have bites sticking another their heads. All right, it's all about the details everyone.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, we are going to be getting into the holiday season next week, the entire week of Christmas. We're starting off with the Hanukah, and we're gonna work our way through all the good and the fun and the ugly and the crazy. So stay tuned for that. However, before we get into the face.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know anything about VanderBurg.
Speaker 1: I didn't either nothing. I had heard of the thing, right, and as you look up a list of some of the more prominent and documented UFO sightings and things, Vanderberg comes up. I didn't realize there was two reasons as.
Speaker 2: To why why is that?
Speaker 1: One involves a nuclear test that was done in nineteen sixty four that was ruined by a flying saucer that what that apparently went on record, and then the dude who tried to bring it to the public eye was shut down. They erased his military service record. He couldn't get seen by the vay.
Speaker 2: They just were like, he never existed.
Speaker 1: Basically, and then later he essentially got told you weren't here. As a matter of fact, I don't even know if you're in the Air Force. I think you need to be scored off the base right now. How crazy is that? Get the fuck out? They erased his name, said he had never served in the Air Force. He had to go and find his own documentation and video evidence of him on the site on the day wearing his rank to finally get acknowledged as a veteran of the United States Air Force.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: But then cut to two thousand and three and we have another u sing at Vanderberg Air Force Base, which is now a Space Force pace. So good colt members.
Speaker 2: Space Force base.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, when the Air Force split off and they made their yeah, space Force and Air Force and everything.
Speaker 2: So I find it interesting that they've had UFO sidings there and then they chose that to be the Space Force. What's underneath the ground like cles, sure, yep, which we're gonna talk about good cult members, So buckle in, strap in, let's go.
Speaker 1: We are going to talk about some of the more wild UFO and UAP conversations surrounding Vanderberg Space Force slash Air Force Bace. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and for any of the good Cult members, I would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it. What you could do is go to patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. Over there, there's a few tiers for entry. The main one would be that the five dollars tier. That just Cult member extravaganza right and over there you get a couple of big leg ups on the other Cult members that listen to us on the Apple podcasts and the Spotify's and the other things. Mostly you get to hear the shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. You get to see all the video coverage that we talk about because that is the only place to see what we are talking about. We don't post anywhere else because we got kicked off of everywhere else and it'd be like that. But to be honest with you, probably the main reason why people come and check us out at Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast is because it is the only place to get these shows absolutely commercial for you listening, y'all, absolutely listen. Ads suck. Commercials suck. We get it. If you want to kick those ads and get these shows completely uninhibited by these outside sources, Patreon dot com, slash Cult and Conspiracy Podcast the only place to do so. But then also if you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you get to join us for our Tuesday night live cult Member communial. Communial. I'm making this word up. It is what it is not even in a real world, the Cult Member live shows we host every Tuesday night, nine pm Central. Come be a part of the Cult collective. It is a while time, it's always unhinged, it's always a good time, and we appreciate all the good Cult members with that Third Eye All the Way Open that I've chosen to support us in this way. But then also we are running a promo right now that if you come and sign up for the entire year of any of these tiers, you're actually getting three months free. Okay, So if you do sign up for that ten dollars third Ie all the way upen tier and you pay for the entire year right off the rip, you're actually only paying ninety instead of on twenty, So you're getting three months free and for the amount of content that we are putting out, I challenge you to find me another outpost, another podcasting group that is doing as much for so little as far as things out of your back pockets.
Speaker 2: So, and we actually respond to all the messaging so we do and the comments we do, we did, so we will be able. It's an easier way to get access to us because we actually see that faster than we do the Instagram and tiktoks.
Speaker 1: So indeed, indeed, all right, so now let's start off this conversation with because as I was doing this research, Raven, you asked me how many UFO sightings happen around air force bases?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean, just doing this for you know, the month and a half or whatever I've been doing, We've talked about UFOs a good bit and there always seems to be around air force bases. So I'm like, how many actually happen just in America around these bases. I'm confused that, like why it's specifically these bases.
Speaker 1: So, and a portion of that kind of ties into the skeptics of the UFOs, right, because.
Speaker 2: That they're training or their planes are being trained, or pilots doing something, or what.
Speaker 1: Your mental craft, right, like the big flying Dorito, the angry bomber, the angry Deria. Rather for years, people were all around the New Mexico desert saying that they saw this flying Dorito in this guy this triangle, and they were reporting as a UFO, and so the government would send out their people to go out there and take these statements and everything. We'll come to find out it was an experimental aircraft that they weren't cool with the public knowing about yet, so that got roped into the UFO and UAP conversation for years and years.
Speaker 2: It is actually pretty cool little aircraft, honest dope. I mean it's pretty badass. Look in the aircraft. I'm like, okay, yes, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: But that being said, there are more than a few unexplainable things, even by today's metrics. Like we're talking in the nineteen fifties and sixties, people were reporting the flying Dorito, and now we know what that bomber looks like. But some of these reports, even from way back in the sixties are still unexplainable even by today's standards. With all the undisclosed things, and we now know what these experimental craft were, what they looked like. Sometimes they have become a part of our fleet. Sometimes they were just an experiment and they got thrown by the wayside, and you know they didn't work out that way. But whatever. But to that point, so I pulled it up on Google. Here it says, while exact numbers for only Air Force bases aren't specified, the US Air Force officially investigated over twelve thousand, six hundred UFO now UAP sidings through Project Blue Book from nineteen forty seven to nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Wait, just from forty seven to sixty nine, twelve twelve thousand, six hundred.
Speaker 1: Over twelve six Wow. Now that base said that timeframe is what we are talking about of these experimental crafts.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that ties in though with everyone you know, being like, well, how much actual how advance is the military versus what we actually know? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, to that point. And I've had some people comment and be like, I don't think Jacob realizes how like he thinks the military is so far advanced. I really don't think it's that far advanced, y'all.
Speaker 2: All they do every single day for decades is try to advance us as far and as fast as possible.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 1: I just I'm gonna put this into perspective for people, and y'all could take this and tell me to fuck off with it or not. Okay, our biggest adversaries on Earth right now just developed the technology to match what we had and threw away in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: The nuclear powered bomb that China and Rush are touting is like this big advancement and whatever. We had that tech and threw it away in sixty two. Cut to the Russians came up with this response. It was supposed to be a helicopter that was supposed to be equivalent to our Blackhawks, and in nineteen eighty three one of them went down and our guys went in and extracted it to look at it and see what the Russians were really fucking with.
Speaker 2: Taculia acquired it.
Speaker 1: This was essentially duct taped together with hopes and dreams, and it was It looked big and bad. It had almost none of the same capabilities that we have. And you're thinking, well, that was so viet This is different. Now look at the tech that Russia has come out with in the last four years of this conflict in Ukraine. Yeah, you realize that it's still not even close to where we were in the nineteen eighty five time frame. So I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So they're decades behind us at best.
Speaker 1: They're talking about their hypersonics and all these things, and by there they finished one.
Speaker 2: It's because we took all the Nazi scientists.
Speaker 1: Some of that is because of Nazi scientists, but also because capitalism is just in and of itself. When a bid goes out for hey, we need a machine that can do X, Y and Z, and we're going to go for the lowest bidder, but the highest competitor and all these things, we get a whole slew of companies that are willing to work with it and make it happen. Communistic states I keep China and Russia, they would go off of one of their boys who may or may not be able to actually do the tech. And then when you have communism, you have super high levels of corruption, which I understand happens in a capitalist society as well, but not to the extent that the communist corruption takes place. Like I can't tell you how many military units in Soviet Russia. The top general would sell off all their tanks, all their weapons, all their equipment, and then defect to another country. That happened on that like hundreds of times on repeat. I didn't know that, Yeah, now a lot of them. It's true. Why would you want to stay in Russia when you can go live in like Bermudo being a multi millionaire and just change your.
Speaker 2: Name because you know, the Russians.
Speaker 1: Because you're turning your back on your culture. But fuck your culture, you know, damn whatever. Anyway, whatever, Communism is the worst human existence experiment that's ever been conducted, honestly. But that's the talk for another day.
Speaker 2: Sound was like, so they're behind decades behind us. Yes, so in forty seven to sixty nine, we're more advanced and had the little drido flying around potentially potentially and they just didn't they just release that though, like what eight years ago or something or they it came out like they showed photographs of it.
Speaker 1: No, No, we were using that stealth bomber. Like there's even a.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a newer one that I'm thinking of.
Speaker 1: There's a movie of Navy seals with your boy Kurt Russell where they flew in on one of those stealth bombers and connected to the bottom of a plane. In the eighties, that's fair, But in the forties and fifties and sixties that we weren't going to discuss our latest mriders.
Speaker 2: This one, I'm thinking about the the newest one they released.
Speaker 1: They keep coming out with new crash.
Speaker 2: Every every year. I feel like it's something new.
Speaker 1: But that's the other thing too. Even when we're talking about these air platforms like the F thirty five, and I've heard so many people argue about the F twenty two, or is the F twenty five or thirty five rather Okay, here's the deal. They're made for different purposes. If you go one v one the F thirty five versus the F twenty two, the F twenty two is going to beat it seven times out of ten. Now, if you go five on five F thirty fives and F twenty twos, the F thirty fives are gonna wax that ass every single time. Because they are made to have smart computers that work off of the other air assets. It's a different scope for a different mission. Meanwhile, no other country on Earth to date is even coming close to that, because even the f thirty fives that we sell to these other countries is super nerved down.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm gonna be real with you. I don't know a bunch about the aircrafts, That's right. It's I feel like all men that I am friends with that I know that we're in the military are like super nerds when it comes to like weapons and aircrafts. It's like it's like a requirement or something.
Speaker 1: It's a thing.
Speaker 2: It's like a man thing that's just like man, these are so cool. But then it draws me back to like little kids playing with like you know, the tanks and all the different things, and I was like.
Speaker 1: We're all just still big kids at one point where we're all kids playing army in the woods.
Speaker 2: And then I had I had the whole you remember the little plastic map of your g I. Joe's and you had like the different elevation levels on the map, and you had like the river running through. I was super about my g I. Joe's like hardcore. I had like whole campaign battles that would happen, and I would like base them off of like different movies my dad was watching because my dad was a massive western and war movie person. Yeah, I mean every single movie possible that's ever been made, I have likely seen at least one time. Yeah, some of them are like more than others. And some of them he would I mean he would rewor watch the same ones like hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times. So here I was with my own little battleground that was happening, and then I got tanks, Like I remember one Christmas, I got little tanks and it.
Speaker 1: Was a whole thing, say the whole thing for years, but it was probably too long, Like I probably played with them way too like later in life than I should have, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to like aircrafts, I'm like, yep, I don't actually know, but I mean that kind of ties in me being a little bit afraid of you folks.
Speaker 1: Oh the fair enough, fair enough. But my point is, though, America, if we're looking at our missile capabilities are flight capabilities, yes we are. I am being very generous when I say best case scenario fifty years ahead of our competition, worst case scenario for like thirty years. And it's not even it's not even like a real close debatable conversation. Okay, So that being said, some of these UFO and UAP sidings throughout the decades have been experimental craft. Okay, fine, I can. I can get down on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but out of twelve six hundred and just that short amount of time, you're telling me every single one of them, Like, there's no way there's even in the best case we'll say we'll say ten thousand, six hundred of them were experimental. You're still looking at two thousand of them they are.
Speaker 1: Like, that's what I'm saying. Statistically, even if twelve six we're talking about from forty seven to sixty nine, a little over twenty years. Okay, if one percent of those claims, which for the record usually is around three to five percent, that's unexplained. But let's just be very generous. One percent of that is actual UFOs they couldn't explain. Okay, we're still talking about over the course of twenty years, one hundred and twenty six give or take sightings explaining that, yeah, UFOs are real. And that was just until sixty nine.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just what I know. I found it interesting when you looked it up that it only talked about like it only brought up Project Blue Book. It didn't actually give you like more statistics about recent.
Speaker 1: But kind of yes, kind of no. So let's go in even further here. Total sightings twelve six hundred and eighteen reported to Project blue Book right unidentified still to this day, seven hundred and one of the twelve.
Speaker 2: Six seven hundred and one.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we're being super generous, say one hundred and twenty six, it's actually a higher number than that, and these have never been understood, identified by any means, or at least what they'll allow us to know. Right. But now let's cut to specific base incidents because this will start the conversation for our episode today, good cult members. So we're talking about Vanderberg Air Force Base here, and at the time it was in fact an air force base, which cool things. Cool things now Vanderberg, it's brought up twice, but for this specific example, we're going to talk about the more recent occurrence Vanderberg Air Force Base two thousand and three to two thousand and five. Multiple personnel reported large silent, glowing red squares and triangular crafts hovering and moving it impossible speeds near launch sites and over the installation launch sites. You may ask, were launching yeah, nukes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I thought we were done experimenting with nukes, so I thought we weren't launching them for any reason any longer.
Speaker 1: Yes, So when we talk about Vanderberg, there's two occurrences that typically come up when we're talking about the UFO and UAP conversation. One dates back to nineteen sixty four, and it was a test launch of a nuclear rocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were still doing that.
Speaker 1: Now two thousand and three. The launch site is still there, the underground silos with nukes ready to go off just in case somebody gets squirrely kind of thing. Yeah, but the events that took place didn't necessarily have to do with the nukes, Like they weren't testing them. They weren't like going through the procedures and nothing like that. Nobody can really explain what took place over the course of two years at this base where there was five occurrences that have all been reported and documented and are now being openly discussed in Congress. Oh, but the nineteen sixty four event is where we're going to kind of start the conversation. Actually, know what I think we're actually going to start the conversation into that. Yeah, we're gonna start with the more recent and then we're going to go back to the nineteen sixty four to talk about that more predominantly. Now here we go, just so we're all clear about the nineteen six or I said sixty four, excuse me, sixty eight occurrence. Here we go, nineteen I messed up. It's nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: Well, my reading is, oh no, but it did actually say sixty eight in the top part and it's highlighted dated sixty eight, and then it starts off with nineteen sixty four sole incident.
Speaker 1: So nineteen forty four missile incident in September of nineteen sixty four. A former first Lieutenant Robert Jacobs put a pin in that name because we're going to hear from the man. The myth legend himself later in this episode, claimed his film crew recorded a saucer shaped object flying around a test Atlas missile's warhead during a launch test and firing a beam of light at it before the warhead fell into the ocean. The project engineer at the time, Kingston George, later argued that Jacobs mistook the deployment of decoy warheads and chaff designed to prevent interception for extraterrestrial interference, a detailed Jacobs was not cleared to know. Okay, we're gonna hear about the case in a bit. The video shows a saucer that is flying way too fast for the human eye to catch. The only way they caught it was because the Air Force at the time was using a camera with a frame rate of like one hundred frames per second. For this specific test, they had to get a specific camera brought in via crane that was going on thousand frames per second, and he was able to catch a saucer that flew around the warhead, shot three beams of light at it and then dipped out.
Speaker 2: And Yeah, I was gonna say, I was like firing beams of light. I was like, do we even have that capability quote unquote so.
Speaker 1: Oh no no, And the video shows if you count the frames, we're talking about it traveling legitimate mock fuck Like it's not oh, this was going hundreds of feet per second. No, we're talking about like, we don't have the materials that could go that fast.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: What was that other episode you me and Jonathan did about the sightings where they had like the slant the it's a really famous one we were talking about, and they had the ones that went really really fast and they couldn't they couldn't keep track of it, and they like it like zoomed off and then came back and then slowed down and stopped and then boom boom back again. I forget. There's so many damn UFO sightings that it's like you can't even keep up.
Speaker 1: But that's my point, the best we can do. And talking about the stealth aircraft again, if you look at how those stealth aircraft are made, they're built from titanium because when you're going that fast, you're literally fighting against the friction of the air molecules that it is cutting through, and that thing gets hot as fuck and you can't use ceramics for that, so they had to use titanium. When it's on the ground, it's like got gaps and it looks like it's barely hailed together with a dream. It leaks fuel on the flight deck because the seals are not fully closed all the way, because once it gets up to speed, the heat makes everything expand and everything seals up properly.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't know that it's really fascinating.
Speaker 1: It's fucking mind blowing.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they figure that out, honestly.
Speaker 1: It's actually crazy if you look at how we got the titanium, because we had to get it from Soviet Rush at the time, because they're the only ones that were doing titanium forging, and we told them that we were making some really really specific pizza ovens, and that's how they sold what. I shit you, we actually made to do an episode on that one.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even I don't know a lot about it, to be honest with you, So that'd be fascinating, Medica.
Speaker 1: Why do you need forty tons of this specific titanium? We are building a really crazy experimental line of pizza. Yeah, fo titanium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's New York and Chicago be where it's at, dude, cut to.
Speaker 1: We now have one of the most insane stealth fighters stealth bombers to ever exist. That again, no other country on Earth is even based.
Speaker 2: Off of a UFO that they actually got and they were trying to replicate that technology.
Speaker 1: The one I'm talking about is one of the hard angles. It looks like a minecraft.
Speaker 2: Plane almost, you know, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That I don't think was replicated off of alien tech because if you look at a lot of the alien crafts, they are super smooth. There's very few hard angles on that that was built specifically to fight the certain radar systems that were being used during that day and age, because radar systems are looking for a smooth surface and then it could bounce back and it takes that reading for the speed and all these things. Those hard angles basically take the reading and make it shoot off in different directions to make it stef Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just it's I wonder how many different aircrafts they've actually obtained from UFOs, different types and different I mean, if we're arguing that there's different type of aliens, and I wonder how many different types of crafts they have.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hear from a guy later that says where it's over seventy known species of aliens.
Speaker 2: Of course, the fucking all.
Speaker 1: And we only have made deals with like five.
Speaker 2: Man, can we just get a nice one?
Speaker 1: Can we just get like a they're real like, according to the guy we're gonna hear later, there are some that are more kind they're not here to help humanity, but they're also not here to hurt us. They're just kind of chilling. They're doing their thing, you know, and if they give us some tech and it helps us out, then gucci. But like that's not the whole reason they made the trip to Earth. And there's the other types that are absolutely trying to fuck our shit up. But we're gonna get to all this animal bit good cult members anyway. All right, So we're at the so, yeah, four, we talked about that. He's saying that this this thing that was in the sky that you can clearly see fly into frame, shoot beams of light and they leave the frame. That was chaff, that was that was trash that was in the air to stop counter missile. And it's like, there's counter missile measure within a few hundred feet of the launch site. They're sitting like miles in the sky. This was a few hundred feet from launch site, So that that checks out totally.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Of course, anyway, we're gonna talk about that one. But let's start off with the two thousand and three siding. An Air Force veteran and former Navy pilot testified to a Congressional panel about multiple UAP incidents between two thousand and three and two thousand and five. The most prominent was the sighting of a quote, very large, one hundred yards sided red square that hovered silently over a launch facility before darting off with incredible speed. Security guards reported, Yeah, like a floating red.
Speaker 2: Cube, a gelatinous cube, possibly fucking gelatinous cubes. Those that haven't ever seen onward would not understand. It's a kid's movie. It's fantastic yo, and he's like, who's a gelatinos cube?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: And also if you played Minecraft, you know what that's talking about. That them things suck.
Speaker 2: Yes, they just they eat everything. They're like an acid filled cube that like destroy all life.
Speaker 1: In Minecraft, when you the ones that start off are super huge, and you break that down breaks off into three smaller ones, and you have to kill all those, and those break off in the three small ones. There's like four levels of cubes you have to kill before you can finally be done with it. It's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: It reminds you of The Blob. Yeah, the movie The Blob. Those that haven't seen it way back in the day.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so it hovered silently over a launch facility before darting off. Security guards reported other more aggressive, fast moving objects later that evening. So okay, but further adode, Let's get into the backstory of Vanderberg Space Force space because.
Speaker 2: I just don't know a bunch about Space Space Force. To be honest with you.
Speaker 1: They are the super nerds of the military, and I'm gonna be honest, on some scale, I am jealous of them.
Speaker 2: Low key. I would totally want to join this group.
Speaker 1: You've seen their uniforms, right.
Speaker 2: No, I actually have no. I I've never seen them.
Speaker 1: Oh, good cult members. We're going to explore this together, hold on space.
Speaker 2: When I say I don't know a bunch about them, I'm just kind of like, I really don't know a bunch.
Speaker 1: But okay, So I'm gonna be honest with you. The Space Force dress Blues are pretty pimp nasty. I am not saying. I'm not saying they're equal to the Marine Corps. For obvious reasons, they will never did this.
Speaker 2: They remind me of a couple old movies.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're called guardians. Also, they're not Space Force sets. They are Space Force Guardians. The Army has soldiers. The Navy has said, I mean.
Speaker 2: How can we join? Can we join? Are we too old?
Speaker 1: They have specifics, they have specific jobs that we you might you might have a job set that they would be able to use. There is no place in the Space Force for a former grunt, come to find out. I am salty about that, because I was going to look into joining the Space Force reserves. You're telling me once a month I get to go to fucking space camp the fuck and get paid and try Carrie and I actually join.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I'm too old though, like straight up.
Speaker 1: So this is, as of now, the smallest branch of the United States Military. I think they have under twenty five thousand guardians.
Speaker 2: So I guess my project. My project today is to see if I can join. I did hold a top secret clearance, so maybe as.
Speaker 1: Did I, but yours was for more practical means. Yeah that's fair, But I don't know because they deal with a lot with the satellites, and you with your comed, actually have quite a.
Speaker 2: Bit of knowledge when it comes to satellite So.
Speaker 1: Stand by, everybody might be going Space Force.
Speaker 2: And if I go Space Force, so I'm gonna be watched. So heavily because of this damn podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, Hindsight twenty twenty, you may not be able to join because affiliations.
Speaker 2: I don't know everybody. If I have a way, I will let everyone know quietly aka the Internet.
Speaker 1: But we had a Space Force major come on the show at one point and tell us, yeah, me and Jonathan had him two years ago. He was in charge of four hundred satellites himself, and then I mentioned that they were about to send him to specialized weapons training and I'm like, old fuck on, Major, what kind of special weapons training does the Space Force need with four hundred satellites? And he would not explain any bit of that.
Speaker 2: He he was very the satellite people that worked with us. So we had two guys that came to us. So, actually, satellites is their own special MOS within Marine Corps in communications, and there's not a bunch of them, there's a whole well at the time. I don't know nowadays, but I don't want.
Speaker 1: Marine talking of satellites. I get it.
Speaker 2: So they had a ton but like I actually asked a ton of questions when it came to satellites because there's a lot to do with them and how they work, and how they orbit and how they like talk to each other, and like it's just it's a ton of information. So I'm curious. I love the uniform. What does that remind me of? There's a movie that star Trek Well, true, but there's there's a specific movie that reminds me of. I think it's a Kurt Russell movie. Actually, mm hmmmm, I actually really want to weary one. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Like all jokes aside and I understand or they are a product or the Year Force, but we're gonna shot on them for their own reasons.
Speaker 2: You know what, bro that is today? Today is the day I'm going to look into potentially joining and said Space Force.
Speaker 1: I don't see why not.
Speaker 2: This is a great day, all right, tell me about this whole Vanderberg situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So let's get into the history and heritage of Vanderberg Space Force Base. And they talk about space launch del to thirty. We're not going to get into that one, but anyway, so, Vanderberg Space Force Base currently contains ninety nine over ninety nine thousand acres of land. It operates approximately sixteen launch facilities and complexes, and maintains the second largest airfield runway in the Department of Defense Department of War, which is thirteen or sorry, fifteen thousand feet long.
Speaker 2: That's massive, by the way. That is ninety nine thousand acres for a random Air Force space Force base. Yep, there's nothing under the ground, nothing to.
Speaker 1: See here, but sixteen launch facilities. The installation provides a safe location for the testing of new and existing Department of War sanctioned programs, government and commercial launch and range services, as well as offers future spacelift and land based mission capabilities in support of the national defense strategy. Vanderberg was originally established as the Camp Cook US Army Garrison in August of nineteen forty one. So this is before the Air Force, right, because at the time it was the Army Air Corps. Right. If you look at any of these pilots from World War Two, these pilots weren't Air Force pilots, they were Army Air pilots.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: So the installation was used for Army tank, infantry and artillery training during World War Two and again during the Korean War. In nineteen fifty seven, however, the installation property was transferred to the recently established US Air Force. It was soon transformed into the nation's West coast space and missile facility that it is now Vanderberg SFB Space Force Base. The unique geographical location of Vanderberg makes this major range and test facility based a safe and ideal setting to test LAMB based strategic deterrent assets and to safely place satellite payloads into polar Earth orbit. So continuing on here, the requirement for the US the United States to construct a large launch facility on the West Coast derived from the need to match the overcome, excuse me, match and overcome Russia space launch capabilities during the Cold War, which is crazy to me because they only have one spot in all of Russia that can launch anything into space, and that's in Kazakhstan. Like Russia proper has no launch facilities that could put something into space, but at the time it was the Soviet Union. We just learned about that just a couple of weeks ago, as a matter of fact, because Russia fucked up their only launch pad like this happened last week. Well as of time of recording last week, we don't.
Speaker 2: Really understand how they fucked shit up so much like they consistently fuck sit up.
Speaker 1: So I think, honestly, this is the same launch pad that has been used for every single Russian space operation since the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of the Cold Yeah, well that makes sense that they haven't repaired it and they've been using the same spot over and over and over again. I could understand that, but I'm like, come on, man, how can you keep fucking shit up so much?
Speaker 1: So it was two Russian cosmonauts and one American astronaut that was on the Shuttle when the launch pad sucked up. No, no, no, no, the launch was successful, but the thrust from the rockets fucked up the launch pad itself and it can't be used right now.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well, I'm glad that they didn't die.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, everybody's cool. Everybody made it to the ISS and it's all there. I know some people think space is faking gate. This beside the point we're talking about UFOs. So for this episode, good cult members, let's just assume that space is reel and planets are real and all these things.
Speaker 2: But if you think space is faking gay but believe in you of foes.
Speaker 1: They're demons. Obviously they're demons. Raven I mean, but or inter dimensional or time travelers.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I do believe in multi dimensions, so that's the same, and I do believe that there's things down below us or potentially in Antarctica, But like, I don't. I don't quite understand the conversation about space being fakeing gay when like we can physically see it, but.
Speaker 1: They think we're looking at the firmament and that the stars are just pinholes so we could breathe. Oh, I've tried. I've tried to out having so many conversations with flat earthers.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I mean, if that's what they believe, like I'm totally here for it, But I just am kind of confused in the sense of there's so much evidence in we know that we there is multiple universes without with say we're even in a little globe or we have a flat Earth and the multi dimensions. Okay, I can get down with that. I can believe that, but it's still acknowledging though that there's like but there's still more up or at least below both Like I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've had these conversations. I personally believe that interdimensional travel is very possible.
Speaker 2: I think they already do it. I think that it's or at least we're almost there. If we haven't achieved it, I believe that it's like a cunt hair away from doing it.
Speaker 1: But think about it like this, and I've tried, given this example, what if what we are calling air dimensional travel is what the alien races would call the interstate, Right, They're not tearing through fabric of time and space just to do things. They're doing it to jump from two black holes. Very well? Could be the.
Speaker 2: Black holes make a lot more sense to me because of how time is time, like the one thing we know is completely different in three parts of it. Yeah, and it just I'm not like the most knowledgeable when it comes to all this. I'm definitely still learning. But just the little knowledge I do know, it doesn't make it makes sense to me that there is at least they're coming from outer space. They're coming from not all of them. I do believe that there are some here already on Earth, even if we have colonies potentially or whatever is going on, but that I don't think that it equals every single alien species or every single alien that we've seen. I believe they're coming from up above us, and they're coming in from different areas and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I agree personally, But then there's that's the thing. If you get five not even flat earthers, if you get five different alien believers in a room, you get five different opinions on what they are. Again, some people believe, they don't believe in aliens, believe in angels, and demons absolutely believe that these are interdimensional beings.
Speaker 2: A demons need spacecrafts to travel around.
Speaker 1: I don't. I've asked this question because all accounts if.
Speaker 2: We're talking, I'm not trying to shit on nobody. I'm just honestly, just like thoughts that are coming to my head, I'm just wondering, why would they need a spacecraft to travel around?
Speaker 1: So per biblical sources, they don't need that. They pop in and out of our physical realm when they see fit, and that's always made sense to me. But they bring up a few examples of from the Old Testament, when Moses was getting his people out and across the Red Sea, these angels came down in chariots of fire. Well why do angels chariots? Well, okay, fine, but my point is, why did the angels need chariots of fire. If they didn't this and this, and like, okay, I hear this. However, could it be that they were on the war path and that's why they were in a war chariot?
Speaker 2: I mean, that makes sense to me, considering how chariots were and stuff. But I just don't quite understand some of the stuff that people think. But I mean, it doesn't bother me that this is their thought pattern. I think it's interesting that there's so many different theories when it is in pertaining two different alien UFOs, the sightings, who's here, who's actually not here, what they're gonna do? I mean, at this point, none of us know for certain because everything is hidden and redacted in all the crap. We know that they're here, we know that they've been here. Yep, what kind or who they are? That still seems to be kind of a mystery. I think they did release that there's like they talked about in Congress, confirming that there was like three different types.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna hear about more of that later, right, So I think we may have made deals with three types, but there could be up to seventy, of course I don't know. But so anyway, cut into They built this base to be a response to Russia's space capabilities, which again is crazy to me because at the time, Kazakhstan was a part of the Soviet Union. Any country out there that has a stand in the name at one point was a part of the Soviet Union. And Kazakhstan is the only launch pad that the entirety of Russia has ever had and still has to this day. They're not a part of Russia. But I think it's very similar to how we have like military bases in other countries that we bought the land. Kurdistan, well, Kurdistan's kirk Curtisan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 1: Twice, Kirkdistan. If I said Kurdistan's on a place, I wish it would be a place. But that's a geopolitical conversation for another night. But like Djibouti, we own land in Jibouti. We own land in Cuba, Guantanamo.
Speaker 2: Bet I loved the names of places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jibuti, Djibouti. That was the capital city of the nation, and the entire.
Speaker 2: Country definitely named that.
Speaker 1: That would be the French, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those people are starving and they're all drug addicts. It's a whole thing. It's Africa. What do you expect Anyway, Beside the point, so continuing on here, this base in Vanderberg was built to be a response to the Soviet Union's abilities at the time, which is crazy to me. But moving on, Russia launched its first man made satellite, Sputnik, into low Earth orbit on the fourth of October nineteen fifty seven, which started the quote unquote space race between the United States and Russia. In response to the Sputnik launch of the United States Air Force accelerated the development of the space and missile program that it was in that was at the time in its infancy. On January first, nineteen fifty eighth, Strategic Air Command SAC or SAC assumed responsibility for attaining the initial operational capability of the US land based Strategic Deterrent Missile Force. God, it's a mouthful, as well as conducting training for missile launch crews. Air Research and Development Command or art C retained responsibility for the Vanderberg launch facility construction as well as concurrently conduct research and development for launch vehicles. So anyway we're going there's a list of the highlights of some things and some dates of what took place at this area. Coolkoo Cool now cut to the United States Space Force. On the twentieth of December nineteen or twenty nineteen, the President of the United States, DONNYE. T signed into law the in twenty twenty National Defense Authorization Act to establish the sixth Uniform Military Branch of the Department of Defense. At that time it was still the DoD. Now it is the Department of War. All mission sets and personnel assigned to the previous Air Force Space Command were reassigned to the United States Space Force with the establishment of the Space Force. The fourteenth Air Force and Air Force Space Command marked the end of the Air Force lineage, and all missions in personnel were reassigned into the newly designated Space Operations Command or SPOC. The Space Force organizational structure is streamlined to support rapid commander taskings. The numbers air Force and group echelons of command previously found in the Air Force organizational structure are removed in the Space Force, and the former thirtieth Operations Group and thirtieth Missions Groups ended their lineage with the establishment of the Space Launched Delta thirty on the fourteenth of May twenty twenty one. On thirteenth of August twenty twenty one, Space Systems Command reorganized to become a field command with the United States Space Force to manage launch and range operations at the Eastern and Western Ranges. Space Operations Command relinquishes parent headquarter authority over Space Launch Delta thirty and the Delta became assigned to the newly established Space Systems Command. So again a lot of things that we just went over in a very condensed amount of time. But long story short, this base Vanderberg originally was an Army base that was used for regular Army training. Cut to it became a Air Force base specifically for launching and testing in R and D. Then in twenty twenty it became a part of the Space Force. So that is why we're going to hear some of these things being used interchangeably right now, especially when we hear some eyewitness testimonies. But the years that they are talking about from two thousand and three two thousand and five it was an Air Force base and from the sixty four it was an Air Force base as well. So just we're clear that is the chain of custody. Anyway, Let's get into the next topic here, all right. So now we are going to go to Euphouria UFOARA dot com dot net. Excuse me, yeah, I do dig the website. I do. And let's learn a little bit about the situation at hand here. Again, we are not going to nineteen sixty four just yet. We are sticking to the two thousand and three situation. From two thousand and three to two thousand and five, some wild things went down over here at Vanderberg Air Force Base now space Force base. Let's talk about it here. Former Navy pilot testifies about two thousand and three UFO sighting over Vanderberg Air Force Base. This article is written in twenty twenty five, so it also bothers me that you know that it's a space Force base now, But I guess the report was down walls an air force whatever. Anyway. In the congressional hearing on July twenty six, twenty twenty three, former US Navy fighter pilot Ryan Graves testified about a two thousand and three incident involving a massive unidentified flying object over Vanderberg Air Force Base in California. Graves, now the executive director full of Americans for Safe Aerospace.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting title.
Speaker 1: Americans for Safe Aerospace. What I didn't know that agency existed.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that existed either, But now I'm kind of curious about it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's one of those government nonprofits to be taken that momney. But anyway, beside the point, here he related accounts from Boeing contractors who reported witnessing a one hundred yard sighted red square UFO approaching the base from the ocean and hovering at low altitude over a launch facility. Now, before we continue here, the UFOs that most people en mass describe. We've heard of the flying tic TACs. Yes, we've heard of the flying triangles. We hear of the flying orbs, some saucer activity whatever.
Speaker 2: That big rectangle thing.
Speaker 1: The rectangles are the outlier.
Speaker 2: I've only honestly heard of a few just from you guys.
Speaker 1: Actually, right, there are reports of these rectangles or squares or for lack of better words, gelatinous glowing cubes that are in the sky from time to time. That is the rarity as far as.
Speaker 2: The weird like, that's a weird shape.
Speaker 1: And a one hundred yard square at that and it says sighted too. So it's not like I want people to picture this if you've ever played Minecraft, the clouds what I.
Speaker 2: Knew you were going to bring into Minecraft.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of something that can make sense to people if you've ever played Minecraft and no, no, no, the size, Yes, I'm talking about like a cube, like, don't think of a floating square. I know there's going to be people that are saying that, like on Psychedelics, I've seen so many fractals and you just see these floating triangles and squares exactly think of it. It's a sighted cube, So I don't. Then they say a sided square. I am not sure if it's more of the cube variety, rectangle variety, whatever the case would be. But one hundred yards at least surface level, and then there is obvious sides to it, and it's glowing and it's red.
Speaker 2: It's kind of freaky, to be honest with you. I mean I would be like, is this a giant Minecraft block? Like?
Speaker 1: Right, do we step into the over ward?
Speaker 2: Is this a big ass mine clos Like? Okay, I mean it's it's weird. It's weird shape though for UFO, like of all the different types.
Speaker 1: You give me shit for bringing up Minecraft, but then whenever I describe it, it's like I don't know another version that could make that kind of.
Speaker 2: Makes Honestly, I'm just thinking about the gelatin this cuban Onward. Like I'm gonna be real with you, if I was to pick something, I'm just thinking about that slow moving gelatinus Cube's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Like the whole time he looked like like a silly, silly big brother for bringing up until he got that movie is so underrated. It especially the greatest movie Onward is great. There was a couple of scenes that didn't need to be in it. That's fair, right, but like they didn't need to there was certain points when they took it to the spin that didn't need to go there. Aside from these very rare few times, it was a super underrated movie.
Speaker 2: It was a solid movie. But I will say, like a I can see how a Minecraft cube would make a lot of sense, But why a cube though, of all the ways to travel, it just seems like an odd way to wouldn't it get like more drag on the sides because of the sharp angles versus like a sphere or.
Speaker 1: So you bring up a very good point, and here is the weird counterpoint to it. Okay, these crafts are doing things that defy all physics. They are droppings, I guess I mean human physics. I should say, yeah, they are going from thirty thousand feet to three and under one second if you do the math on that be Honestly.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm trying to like visualize in my head of how fast it is, and like I just can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what. You know, we've talked about this on the show before, but for this episode, we're gonna redo some quick figure right here. So thirty thousand feet in one second, and we're gonna convert that to miles per hours, just so we're all on the same page of what kind of speed we're talking about here. Okay, it's uh, this is literal mock fuck. Okay, we're talking about going over twenty thousand miles per hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I just I guess maybe like there's a lot more of this than I would go.
Speaker 1: From thirty thousand to three feet. We can assume that's like thirty thousand feet per second. Okay, you know, actually you know what feet per second converted to mph. Just so we're all all on the same page, cheer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm curious to see what this is gonna say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, thirty thousand feet per second is equal to approximately twenty thousand, four hundred and fifty four miles per hour.
Speaker 2: That's so fast.
Speaker 1: And just so we're all clear here, speed of sound. And I understand as I typed this in a lot of things different with this humidity, atmospheric pressure, all of these things. Pom pom pom gets you. I got it. Okay, three hundred and forty three meters per second. Okay, the speed of sound is about seven hundred miles per hour. Wow, seven hundred and sixty one miles per hour. And that's that we're talking about twenty thousand and this isn't even the fastest craft that they've caught on camera. This is just the one that's more frequently seen.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that they could catch it on the camera though, like real shit, like with our kind of technology, how fast they could catch it. I'm surprised, honestly that they could catch that.
Speaker 1: So we are talking about something that's going mock fuck, which honestly, we don't have something that goes this fast. We don't have materials that can even be built, Like, we can't even build a missile to go this fast because we don't have the at the atomic level the materials that they were going this fast or tear themselves apart.
Speaker 2: That's insane. If you think about the spaceship, it was going faster than a missile, like it would probably like slow down like the old road runner. Yeah, you know, go peep beep, and like, hey, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So as we're talking about why is it a cube, it's we're not talking about something that is uh, you know, dealing with our laws of aerospace engineering or our laws of physics.
Speaker 2: It's way above my pay grade. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm terrible with masks.
Speaker 1: So me and Jonathan thought about it. You and I can have these discussions like why a saucer, why an orb, why a bell shaped?
Speaker 2: Or makes sense to me? The orb makes sense to me, The bell shape, I mean kind of makes sense to me. The triangle makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe depends on it.
Speaker 2: It depends, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: But the tack the tack and then not only does it go down that fast. But then it goes into the water without making a splash and continues going that fast in water. I could see that I get thirty thousand miles per hour in water.
Speaker 2: Well, liquid is easier to go through.
Speaker 1: I would think we're talking it's a craft. Well, I like a submarine on the descent goes down lower or slower than a plane taking off. Right, So water, although sound travels faster through.
Speaker 2: It, yes, but it's denser. So okay.
Speaker 1: These crafts are able to go from thirty thousand feet to three feet and then break the surface of the water without even causing so much as a ripple, and then continue down at the same speed that they were in the air. This is beyond physics.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, real shit, if these if these aliens want to take us over, like we hear nothing, like, we're nothing compared to these aliens the technology alone, We're just gonna be fucked.
Speaker 1: And that's so back to that conversation. Is it possible that these are the space hippies that have this crazy.
Speaker 2: I stand by that these are that they are scientists, not all of them. I stand by that there is a majority of them that are here to be scientists and that's.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily a good thing because like scientists were working with the Nazis in the Japanese and did a lot of atrocious things in the name of science. So like true, but just because they're scientists and academics does not mean that like we're safe.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but I think that if they wanted to be a warring niche and they would have done it by now. I mean, we are more technically quote unquote technical advanced than we have ever been before. True, So if they wanted to take us over Rome, what have we been a good time? Medieval times, before the Industrial Revolution? I mean, there's many times throughout history where like human civilization, they couldn't we're gonna do throws beer at somebody, like real shit.
Speaker 1: So here's my and this is not like I'm not trying to down this hill, but this is my counter argument to that, Okay. And I've had this debate with people in the comments section on different posts like oh, if America so advance, why don't we just go take over Mexico and Venezuela And why don't we just take them over? Because we're not a conquesting nation, even though we have the ability to we just don't do that. We've done it before in the past, yes, never really worked out well for us. So now we're more about like the third partying, you know what I mean, putting.
Speaker 2: Somebody third party conquests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's somebody who's very favorable to us, but is not us.
Speaker 2: We look at human history though, like the people that did do massive conquests eventually failed and it toppled over. I mean, at least somebody could learn from Rome or con and like, you know, hey, maybe we shouldn't expand ourselves too much because then all of it will fail.
Speaker 1: Now cut to galactic conversation. Why don't the aliens just take us over? They have the technology, they could take us over literally and not feel that within a hour.
Speaker 2: Real shit, I mean two battalions honestly could wipe us out. It's real shit. I mean maybe not even two, probably one could probably take us over.
Speaker 1: But so to to the point, why don't they I don't know, I don't have like facts to back up my thesis on this, my theory. I should say, I feel like they've probably done that on other planets before, and it was to the juice wasn't worth the squeeze, So it is a lot more beneficial to them to run our country third party or in our country our world third party.
Speaker 2: Put maybe energy harvest in harvesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what their resource of choice is. Some claim it is gold, some claim it is energy, some claim it's water. That's why our water levels are going down, even though somehow it's rising at the same time. I don't know. Maybe it's heat, like, maybe it's electricity. Who knows what the resource is that they're coming down to harvest from us, But it stands to reason, at least, again, this is from a human perspective. We don't actually know why or these people, what these creatures are, what they're doing, what they're after, whatever, but it stands to reason as far as all the evidence that we have right now, they could take us over, but they haven't yet. Will They don't know, not really trying to find that out the hard way, but it seems like they're at least using us for something. Is this an experimental testing ground? Is this their version of an ant farm and they're just kind of letting shit see how it plays out.
Speaker 2: I've always felt like we reset though several times, like I feel like at some point we were way more advanced the earth or humanity. Humanity, okay, and we've reset somehow.
Speaker 1: There's a strong argument for this.
Speaker 2: That we've reset ourselves a few times and that we've lost whatever knowledge we had, and maybe they let us get to a certain point and then they're like, you know what, Okay, you've reached your expiration or you've gotten too big for your breeches. Let's knock you back some and they kind of just are resetting. Maybe they harvest a bunch of people. Maybe they take whatever it is they need, reset the clock, help wipe it out, and just keep doing that cycle. Maybe that's a thing.
Speaker 1: There's an argument for this, and there's more argument to say that maybe nuclear power is the reset button, right, because yeah, there's a few, and I want to say a few. There is a handful, fair enough of exposures to alien craft beings, whatever you want to call it, throughout the course of human history, from the ancient Documentation to the Middle Ages, even today. We didn't really start seeing them until we started doing nuclear testing. Now, two parts to that conversation. One, we didn't have the best lines of communication until that point, right, Like more people had telephones in their home in nineteen forty eight than they did throughout the massive course of the rest of human history that we know of. So is it possible that these sightings have always been a thing. It's just people didn't report them until point and that happened to be around the time where nuclear testing was done. Possibly, Okay, Also possibly that we walk a beast up as soon as we dropped the first nuclear test, the Manhattan Project, and that sends ripples through time and space. In my personal opinion, when a nuke goes off, when you split an atom, you're talking talking about fucking with the actual laws of nature. I feel like it let go.
Speaker 2: It let go such a massive pulse it that it sent out a shockwave. Plus on top of that, we sent out that messenger beacon that's you know, hey, welcome to Earth.
Speaker 1: All around your single twenty year time frame, give or take. It stands way more to reason to me that it doesn't. When a nuke goes off, it's not just a blast of radiation, a blast of shockwave and a blast of MP I think we are sending out shockwaves that we don't actually have the instrumentation to pick up one, but they do, and so all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: They come down energy level. We've fucked with the system may and that may not necessarily be a bad thing as far as they're concerned, because I don't think the alien actually give a fuck about us.
Speaker 1: I think that they come in to check in from time to time, but at the same time they leave. They leave us alone for hundreds of years, and all of a sudden, Yo, come check these little these little humans out these little seventy percent water sacks. They figured out how to nupe themselves. Look them splitting atoms and shit, Yo, they got this collider. They're they're doing super colliding shit over here with this they call it cern Look at this shit like. I think that they started taking more notice of us once we hit a certain peak of technology.
Speaker 2: I think that seems the reason, kind of like where I'm at with it that they we've I feel like we've advanced more than one time to a certain degree, and then we've done something to ripple that effect.
Speaker 1: And read about the ancient nuke that went off the bramathstra No, I've never heard of this in India.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're side tangent good cult members. Two second here, sorry, ancient Indian legend and lore. And I only say legend and lore because there was nothing to back this claim up. Untol like twenty fifteen. Okay, there's this general slash sultan slash king type figure who there's a war going on and something's got to give. They have to win this war, and it's clear that they are outmatched. So he goes into a deep state of meditation, talks to the god of Shiva and Krishna and all of them, and they give him the Bramathstra. The Bramastra, which also, if I'm not mistaken, stands for God's sling or the Gods's sling. If you look at the description of what it looks like once this weapon is used, we would read that as a nuclear bomb going off, radiation faces, melting, the land is unagregable for another twenty fifty one hundred years, shock waves, the whole nine and allegedly, just in this legend, this was used at one point, and this is way before any real written history, which is why it's written down in one of the oldest Vedic texts that's known to ma'am cut too. There was a dig site that was going on. They were trying to cut a railroad through the Hindu Kush region, which is what we would now call like the Indian Pakistan border, and they found this ancient settlement which Mahuramazda no no no no no no no. A hur Amaza is the Zorastrin god. Hold on, I'm gonna remember the name. I'm gonna remember the name in the middle of this episode later on. It's going to piss me off. But anyway, basically, they were digging this railroad and they found a super old building and the more they dug, the more they realized this was a Indus Valley region city and we've never found one before we knew that this civilization existed, we've never found one of their settlements, never preserved either. The more they dug, the more they found bodies that. Weirdly enough, the skeletons were perfectly preserved, which is very strange. Secondly, they all had high radiation signatures, which doesn't make any sense. And there is there's flash points very similar to POMPEII of like a person against the wall basically being shot at against the wall, and like the whole soot outline of them, but there's no volcanoes in this region. It's very strange. It's very strange. So there is some that believe, and I'm not saying that I necessarily do or don't believe this point, there are some that believe that the ancient ancient Vedics had learned the secrets of nuclear bombs. And there are others that believe that this weapon quote unquote is something that could only be achieved through massive meditation and enlightenment and aligning the chakras and all these things, and somehow.
Speaker 2: They became a weapon of energy himself.
Speaker 1: Kind of, and that it's so wrapped up in lore and mystery that no and nobody to this day has any real beliefs behind it, one way or another. But it is very interesting. So we may have had multiple resets. There is at least some kernel of truth to that that stands to reason with modern archaeology.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've always felt like this for many many years, before I even really got into reading archaeology and that kind of stuff. I never really I kind of just have always felt like that that humans were more advanced at one time and then they've reset, been reset. Let me rephrase it. I think that we've been reset by something. Now what that something is, I'm not one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Certain Maduro, but that's the city, the city of Maduro, Mahandra Duro, that's it. Okay, yeah, Mahinda Daro. Excuse me, Mahindra Daro. It's a very fascinating city of the Indus River Valley timeframe. And you, being the one who's done the archaeological digcite, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, now, I really want to know all about this.
Speaker 1: I did an episode on it probably six months ago. It is, it's fascinating, it's it's actually never puzzling anything else.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it, but I'm down to totally worried about it. But that's my theory at least, is that we've been reset. I'm not gonna say by aliens, but i I'm at least by some deities, by some God, by some aliens, by whatever the fuck is above us that has a lot more knowledge base than we do. I feel like we get to a point and we do something to piss off somebody, to go too far, to upset the balance of nature, to do something, and we get reset and we get put back in our place and we kind of I wouldn't say start over, but we lose a lot of what we've gained, and at least that's where I'm at with it. So it's it's interesting, but like the gelatinous key thing, it's a it's a weird it's just a weird technology. There's a lot of weird technology that just doesn't make sense to me. But also, I mean, if you've never seen it before and we have no eye idea how to actually replicate it or make it or anything like that, at this point, I'm kind of just open to whatever.
Speaker 1: But then keep in mind, this flying cube didn't appear above New York City. It didn't appear but above Tucson, like we had the Phoenix, like we had the Phoenix lights. At one point in time, it happened to be floating over a nuclear test site or excuse me, a nuclear launch site.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there's more around other nuclear test sites or old or old silos or old you know, rundown places that.
Speaker 1: More often than not, more often than not, there's UFO sightings around current active nuclear bases. There's even case feeding.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they're feeding off the nuclear energy, But then that would stand the reason would they be over Fukushima? Would they be over speaking.
Speaker 1: Of Fukushima with Japan just had two massive earthquakes. They had a seven point five and a five point seven within three days of each other. I don't know what the current standing of Fukushima is.
Speaker 2: But you can actually go to the website. They have a Fukushima website that is consistently tracking radiation every single day. I followed it for years, but now I'm gonna have to go look to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: But to that point, though, if that was the case, why wouldn't they be on a ground nuclear energy sites?
Speaker 2: I would they be eating the nuclear energy or the radiation at Chernobyl.
Speaker 1: Maybe the waste is something that they can't use. I don't know. But even still, so, there's two cases, and we've talked about it on the show before. There was one in Russia and one in America, where a floating orb by all eyewitness accounts, floated over a nuclear missile site, armed the missiles, got them in position, opened the hatch doors on multiple missiles. Literally there was only the last thing was needed was the pushing of the button. No human interacted with it whatsoever. It did all these things on its own, and then it decided to float away. In Russia, the exact same thing happened, except set a couple of things on fire around the nuclear site and then dipped out.
Speaker 2: Is only teenagers fucking with us like.
Speaker 1: These were glowing, fiery, floating orbs that also defied the laws of aerospace dynamics.
Speaker 2: I mean, it makes sense why we have Space Force, be honest with you, I mean I like it, and he's a lot more since the more you look into it.
Speaker 1: But like a child like Trump, hate Trump whatever. I think we can all, at least of the cult members here listening, say what you want about space. Trump saying that space is now a war fighting front. I don't think we can really argue with that.
Speaker 2: I mean, did people not watch Space Invaders? No, they did, Like man, that that movie. That was one of those movies that I watched over and over again as a kid.
Speaker 1: They watched Star Wars and they all and et and they for some reason feel like all these aliens are like good, little little cute creatures.
Speaker 2: You freak me the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Well good, because we're gonna talk about that later. Because that was done on purpose.
Speaker 2: Et et et was Okay, I watched the movie a lot, but ET was fucking.
Speaker 1: Freaky to me, good because it should have been. But so many people are like, oh, aliens are here to like be kind and eat rece's PC's. It's like, no, no, no, they're not.
Speaker 2: It was a creepy movie.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it here. With the seventy breeds of aliens, there might be the ET group, maybe one of them. And they believe they believe Spielberg got his inspiration from some anonymous whistleblowers from the government that told him what these aliens act like, move like, walk like all the things I wasn't like.
Speaker 2: Eat was like chill though, to be honest, like he wasn't like But.
Speaker 1: What's the chance that he was like the down syndrome alien because he was the only one that was left back? No, no, no, that I'm not the first person to make this joke look real. The aliens, whatever breed Eat was, they all made it to the ship on time. He's the only one that got lost in the sauce, fucking around with little little Leaf and the little little ress PCs and he's just playing with his finger and he can't even speak right and all these things. What's the chances he had an extra chromosome and they left his ass on purpose? What's the chance? Okay, fine, to a different spectrum. What if he was the platoon ship back and they left his ass on purpose knowing damn good and well they can they know how to do a head call, they know how, they know how many they came with and how many they leave with. What's the chances that Eats was the slow one and they knew that he was the liability they left his ass?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think that that's the case, but you know why not. I mean, wouldn't you think that they would just have a superior race, and if they had one that might be a little bit different, they would I don't know, Spartagus that shit or like Spartan that should throw them off the mountain. Maybe this was that version of oh my God, left it with the humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because figure they figured the humans are going to kill it anyway. The humans are not kind or friendly to outsiders.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fair, but I don't think it's the dumb one.
Speaker 1: But okay, we'll talk about it in.
Speaker 2: Dedependance Day was a weird movie that that movie is That's where I was like, ooh Inpence Day or the day that the Earth stood still.
Speaker 1: Back when, back when Will Smith was still a man. And also I thought it was good that they showed the reality of it this air, this pilot doing his thing. What does he do? He marries a stripper and gets her knocked up, obviously, and it's like, well, that's not a good look for our military. It's like, I don't I think they got the source as close to accurate.
Speaker 2: As policy have. They met to a lot of the military members.
Speaker 1: And then she's like talking to was it the president or some high up person. She's like, oh, I'm a dancer, oh like ballet exotic and she's like oh, and you realize, like wait, Will Smith married a stripper and had a kid with her, and like that's the reality. And it's like, yeah, yeah, that checks out. That's the reason.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing that you pick up from the whole movie.
Speaker 1: Besides that, that's the one bit of reality I took from the movie. Everything else about the movie is so dumb.
Speaker 2: It it was a weird movie when I was a kid. It wasn't the first movie though that I watched that I was like m creepy aliens.
Speaker 1: There's so many, but of the whole storyline, that was the one bit that like completely, that's not even what I remembered. What did you remember?
Speaker 2: I remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one liner.
Speaker 2: I remember the Dad's sacrificing himself. Like that's the peak moment with the whole movie. I mean, but I love Star Wars, Star Trek all the things.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's the thing. And Et makes an appearance there too. Did you see that that at the Galactic Federation where there's a group of Yodas sitting next to a group.
Speaker 2: Of Et, Not that I can remember.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna mesh your mind up real quick.
Speaker 2: The side tangent on this episode. I am so sorry to your cold members.
Speaker 1: This is the whole point, man, right here. What this is them at the big Galactic Federation meeting. And that's why in the movie, whenever Et saw Yoda at the Halloween thing, he actually recognized him and tried communicating with him. It's a part of the verse, it's a part of the lore.
Speaker 2: How did I not know that?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm a terrible nerd.
Speaker 1: Great, I don't blame you. You know, there's a lot of info to just like take down and know off top so I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't like go super hard hard into it, but I didn't know that. I always wonder why he recognized him.
Speaker 1: That's according to the lore, because apparently the ets all know each other. They do, they do. And if you go to the whole scene where there's like a hundred different little sections of these dudes all sitting together, these dudes are sitting right next to the yodas.
Speaker 2: Lelo has that too when he goes to space. Yes, Lelo is this new kid's move that come out.
Speaker 1: Not Lelelo. You're talking about Lelo and Stitch. You're talking about.
Speaker 2: Lelo is his his name.
Speaker 1: It's not Lelo Leo, No, damn it is.
Speaker 2: There is this new movie that they like. So he walks in and he has to convince these people to let him join this federation pretty much, and they have little pockets of each different grouping or you know, ethnicity of aliens, and there's a whole bunch of them all at once.
Speaker 1: Elliot l Oh, Yeah, hello Elio.
Speaker 2: In my mind, I could see the letters.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all joking aside, Disney has been putting out some dog shit movies lately. Eloh was good. I liked it a lot.
Speaker 2: It was actually good. But they have a lot of alien movies that they put out, like a ton of alien movies.
Speaker 1: Somos like they know.
Speaker 2: It's almost like they know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, getting back to the square of the cube of whatever you want to call it, This object remained for approximately forty five seconds before rapidly departing over the mountains. Later that evening, additional sightings are reported, including instances where the objects exhibited aggressive behaviors by approaching security guards at high speeds before darting away. Graves, which is the eyewitness we talked about earlier. Here emphasized that such unidentified anomalist phenomena UAPs are present in US airspace, but are significantly underreported due to the stigma associated with such sightings, which he believes poses a challenge to national security, which I'm not saying they do or don't. I understand why somebody would believe that, though he also wasted that the government possesses more information about UAPs than has been publicly disclosed, with excessive classification practices keeping crucial information hidden. This testimony aligns with broader efforts to encourage transparency and further investigation into UAPECE, as evidence by the Department of Wars establishment of the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office in twenty twenty two. I have never heard of that one before, but all right to handle UAP reports. The two thousand and three Vanderberg incident is not the first of its kind at this base. In nineteen sixty four, a test missile was poorly destroyed after launch, with claims that a space object approached the missile and emitted beams of light at the warhead. Such a circle accounts, combined with recent testimonies, highlight a pattern of unexplained aerial phenomenon near sensitive military installations, underscoring the need for comprehensive investigation and open discourse on the subject. Now, I love how they just like glazed over that whole thing in sixty four, Like I was like, no big deal, But like.
Speaker 2: Dude, what like they're just like, yeah, they should shut out, you know, and miss a out of this guy. No big deal, All right, let's move on, what right? I wonder how many how many UFOs are reported globally though, Like, is there places for people to report seeing UFO in other countries? I actually don't know this there.
Speaker 1: There is, but I'm going to try to say this without sounding like a vengeful fucker here. So no, no, no, no, Because we've had beef with MOFON, which is the American group that you would report a UFO sighting too. We reached out to them. They have state representatives, they have a national representative, We have all these things, and we have gone out of our way to try to reach out to these people to get one of them on the show, just to have a conversation about some of the things that people report from time to time. Every time they have either said that they are too busy for us or been just outright rude to us. And granted, yeah, at the time when we reached out, we were a smaller pod, okay, But then when we did more digging into the organization itself, it seems like it's more of a Ponzi scheme, Like it's a grifter organization that is taking people's dollar bills because you have to be a member of MUFON, and they take on accepting people's dollar bills, and and they're membership fees and all these things to enrich the very top select few of them. They're like professional UFO researchers quote unquote that never take a call, never actually take a report, and their pieces of shit. So there, so.
Speaker 2: Those are the people that those are the nation, like the global people that you could report to.
Speaker 1: That's America And every country has their own version of this, and sometimes they're affiliated, sometimes they're not. It really depends. But it's only in the last I would argue decade that UFO sightings have been taken with any kind of real credibility. That's fair, right, So, like there's been fringe groups and online forums where you can post about.
Speaker 2: Your online forums have been around for a long time and stuff like that. But I was just wondering if there's like an actual, you know, country, say the UK, for example, do they have a website they could go to and be like, hey, I saw this.
Speaker 1: The UK has way more UFO sidings and what people understand, thousands.
Speaker 2: A year, thousands see and I had a feeling they did. I feel like other countries would have a ton of UFO sidings. I just never hear about them. Well, to be honest with you, I barely ever hear about them.
Speaker 1: So we don't because in America we have so many that like what's going on in India right now, what's going on in China right now? And you think about this too. As far as crash sites go and wreckage recovery goes, the larger nation by land mass, not by population. The largest by land mass has a higher probability of being like a good catch net to have a crash happen. And that's the answer reason, Like just looking at the acreage alone, the United States has a way higher probability of having some sort of a space wreckage take place than Peru.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many craws in Africa.
Speaker 1: Now that's the other side, depending on who you ask, Well, Africa's got like it was like sixty fifty four countries. I think, I don't know, there's a couple of the disputed, but like, yeah, there's no way you're gonna get them to even come together. They have very few GMOs that they can even agree on as far as like the Horn of Africa, South Saharan, Central Africa. They have a few groups that they can like resonate with to say, like for economic reasons, we're gonna fuck with each other. But man, as soon as the economic talk goes away, the guns come out and yes or.
Speaker 2: Maybe Egypt, you know, like just I'm just kind of thinking about different places around the world.
Speaker 1: Just hasn't had as many as you would think.
Speaker 2: It's a weird decided they were fucking done with that place.
Speaker 1: There, or because maybe the Aliens had nothing to do with Egypt from.
Speaker 2: The beginning, you think they had nothing to do with Egypt at all.
Speaker 1: I didn't say nothing at all. I'm saying that I feel like most people are undercutting human ingenuity. The pyramids were.
Speaker 2: Built, they actually had before they got.
Speaker 1: Reset, Okay, and that stands to reason because you know, the strongest structure in human existence would be the pyramid. And so after global floods and earthquakes and everything else, big tall skyscrapers will crumble, that pyramid is going to be stadfast, right because it is, in fact, and it's going to piss people off. A pyramid is, in fact the perfection of what we might colloquially call a pile. And so no, no, no, just hear me out.
Speaker 2: Hear me out, you're back on this bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm not on this bullshit. All I am saying is that it stands to reason why if we have usual that.
Speaker 2: They just made that ship up like they're just like boo, like.
Speaker 1: Made up a pyramid. Yeah, you give a three year old legos and they will accidentally make a pyramid happen. You just go one less on each level, and then one less on each level, and then before you know it, they have a pyramid. That's not like genius.
Speaker 2: You think that they just animally throughout all the world have just decided that they're going to have pyramids.
Speaker 1: Every pyramid looks completely different. And I've seen this image. There's like nine different types of pyramids there.
Speaker 2: There is a lot of different types of pyramids. I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: And these people like how did they all know how to do this? It's like make a pile of rocks and then shape it to be smooth on all sides. How do they figure that out?
Speaker 2: I just don't like most of us though, when you're thinking about how because nowadays we can't even conceptualize this. But like before, if you've never seen something, you're a lot of times it takes a lot for people to even like think up a new idea, right, so for them to like think up the levels though, in which they built the pyramids, and how they have the tunnels, and how they had like collapsing secret passages and where they put things and how they did it. I really don't believe that they just like Boop thought of it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't think it just came to this dude in a dream by any means. I think it was centuries, if not millennius, of trial and error to figure out what would be the most structurally sound shape, and then they ran with it.
Speaker 2: I think it was Aliens.
Speaker 1: Think about this calculus was invented by staring up at the stars.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was Aliens in the sense that they built it. I think that somebody something had a way of helping hand us. I hear, we had more brain power, we had different things that we were introduced to at some point. Sure that people were actually talking to each other more than what we realized at that point.
Speaker 1: Egypt is a prime example of that, because that was the crossroads of all human civilization at that point. If you wanted to get to Africa, you wanted to get to Europe, you wanted to get to Asia, you had to cross through Egypt. So that stands to make perfect sense to me. Why they would have the world's best engineers and they would have the world's best mathematics, and they would have the world's best slaves and all these things that would make these things take place. I'm not saying they didn't have any outside help as far as Aliens are concerned. It's very possible stargate, but it's also very possible that they just trial and because they're not even the ones that came up with the pyramids. Ethiopians are the ones that came up with the pyramids, right, And so Egypt took that shape and design and said, huh, instead of using mud bricks, I wonder if we use just rock bricks. And they know where the rocks came from because they see the quarry. They know how they transported them, because they know that they redirected the Nile River to run, and they floated these bricks on giant palettes giant barges to get close to the pyramids. They know how they lifted them because they understood how physics works. The same thing with calculus. Look, that wasn't created, it was discovered. It's always been there, but it was discovered by two dudes looking up at the stars for long enough and doing some math on it. How did they figure that out? Did they did the aliens visit them to make calculus? No, No, it's just they were looking at it at the right time and place and they were able to put two and two together. Same thing with pyramids, same things with metal urgy, same thing. All of these things. I believe human ingenuity, I thinks. And the emerald tablets, so historically speaking, there was only one emerald tablet that has been used for a lot of alchemical and I'm just wondering.
Speaker 2: If there's other things that we just don't know about, like that all the libraries that got destroyed, what kind of information was in there, what kind of information got passed around? I just there's just certain things that I'm just like, maybe there's there's a lot more, I feel like to the story than what we know.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, but like, for instance, everybody brings up the Library of Alexandria, it's like, how much information was lost during that fire and all of these things.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the biggest one, to be honest with you, it's not. I know it's not. But the Tibetan one was even bigger.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, and I'll even go there right. There have been some libraries that have been destroyed and some information that were super suppressed by whatever authoritative power it was at the time. And yes, sorry, it wasn't always the Christians. Actually, the Romans are the reason why we don't know what the Druids were about that had nothing to do with Christianity. Ancient rome went to war against the Druids and genocidally murdered every druid of the Gaulish and Pagan tribes for their own reasons, long before Christianity everything.
Speaker 2: They were ruthless, they were actually tell the reason why? Uh did they actually listed out on paper?
Speaker 1: Yes, but there's a lot of cultural biases of the day and age that you can't cut through what the actual real reason was.
Speaker 2: I always found that to be interesting. I felt like they were extremely threatened by them. I feel like they had something of ace at their sleeve, and that's why they went after them so hard.
Speaker 1: So the druid, to say a druid is like to say a educated person. Because of the druid, you had those that were political leaders, you had some that were medicinal leaders, you had some that were spiritual leaders. Basically anybody of the gaul tribes of the Nordic tribes or whatever. Once you got to a certain level, you would be asked to become a druid. It was a rank. It wasn't a tribe, it wasn't a belief system, it wasn't a religious system. It was a ranking among your tribe.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like they had like a doctorate pretty much.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. Now that could be a doctorate in whatever the case would be. But it was somebody that you got to a level where they passed down the only orally, I might add, because the Druids never wrote shit down. They're so smart, they don't write things down, and they would pass this down to the next generation and then it would progress that way. We only have a few scant sources of certain Druidic practices, but we have no idea what it was about. For instance, they built a scaffold to get up into a tree and cut a bit of missletoe out with a golden scythe The Druids did this for what purpose? What were they doing with the mistletoe? Why did it have to be a golden scythe Why didn't they cut the tree down? There's so many things. That was a Roman source. By the way, not a Christian a Roman source.
Speaker 2: Well, mistletoe will come into play when we talk about the mule situation.
Speaker 1: It will, indeed so. But my point is the Druids had their beliefs, and a lot of it might be akin to Nordic paganism in a way, shape or form. But even Nordic paganism, Icelandic is different than Denmark.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they had alchemy to like they knew. I wonder if they were a lot more advanced than what we know, because they were the scholars of it. It could be like the Atlas Shrug movie where they took all the scholars and they put them in one area, all the really smart people.
Speaker 1: I think that's why the Romans killed them all. They weren't trying to exterminate the Gauls. They weren't trying to exterminate the Normans. They were trying to exterminate the knowledge their leading class.
Speaker 2: I mean, it'd be it would be the best thing to do, though, to take away the knowledge, because if you take away knowledge, then what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: The people have no choice but to it here because.
Speaker 2: They have no idea what to do. At that point, there's no one to teach them. There's no knowledge to learn, there's no written thing to learn. So yep, okay, okay, and that stands stands the reason.
Speaker 1: And that's just my own personal opinion. There have been so many scholars that have gone back and forth as to the reason for the druid genocide that took place. And it's very strange because up until only a few centuries ago, people thought the Druids were they're own tribe. But the Gauls in France had their druids, the Britannics had their druids, the Norwegians had their druids, and they all called them by that name. So it's like it wasn't just this one group they were after. It was like a classification almost.
Speaker 2: Clearly, I'm kidding everyone.
Speaker 1: So now when we're talking about Egypt and all these other places, they have some UFO sidings, no doubt, not going to say they don't, not to the level in scale that America has had. Now again, is that because throughout the vast majority of human history, people just didn't write it down. And you had this random person in this random village in bump fuck nowhere Egypt, actual BFI and wouldn't know how to report that to the pharaoh, and so it just went unreported throughout the course of human history. Very possibly, very possibly, we only know about what we have read and reported about. And yes, there is certain in Samerian tablets and in hieroglyphics of things that look like rockets in Samaria, dudes that look like they're wearing breathing apparatus. There's one in Egypt it looks like an Apache attack helicopter.
Speaker 2: And then there's the ones in the Mayans that they have, and there's ones that are quite a few throughout South South America that depict different images.
Speaker 1: So, again, is that something that was seen in a psychedelic state when they were fucked up on whatever they're.
Speaker 2: But they've again, if they've never seen it and they've never been exposed to it, nine times out of ten people just don't magically think of these things. So without any kind of conception or context or anything like that, you're not going to just create this and put it on an image that's going to last throughout time unless there was some type of reason. And so what if we had we humans were more advanced, or there was civilization more advanced around the globe that they saw and these things got written down, or i e. There was some type of other you know, actually terrestrials living here with us, and we got too big for our breeches, they gave us too technology or whatever the case. We upset the balance of something and then they're like, you know what, let's just kind of take this poop back from you and let's like, you know, cut this portion of your brain off because you guys obviously can't handle it right now.
Speaker 1: It's very possible. And I'm not even fully disagreeing with that. I am saying it's just.
Speaker 2: A theory that I've thought about through the years. It's not even I don't have, like, you know, a million sites to back it. It's just something I've kind of toyed with when I've listened to a lot of different things I don't have. I mean, there's just you never know. At this point, I feel like there's just so much that we don't know. And then that ties into the mud flood that people talk about and ties into you know, different different theories. But I just personally think that there's no way, just like with dragons or with vampires, we're seeing things like this, Like if you haven't seen it or been exposed to it. You're not just gonna pop something out of your head, especially back then. They're not just out here like creating things.
Speaker 1: No, And that's why I believe there's that Colonel Vampire is a great example. Right aside from the European narrative and Count Dracula and all that, take that away for two seconds. Every culture, every tribe throughout the course of human history has had some sort of a monster. Nobody's ever seen them as a positive thing. Nobody's been like, hey, the vampires are here, Yay, the dragons are here. Nobody's ever seen them as positive. Right, Well, Southeast Asia thinks that better things about dragons. But to hear me out, dragons, really they have a kernel of truth to them. M So it tells me that there is at least something there that we may not recognize by today's standards, but they recognize back then. Right. Some people would say that's demons making themselves known to everybody around the world. Maybe there is some sort of alchemical thing that we're turning people into this shape shifters are another great example of this. You got the skin walkers of the Navajo and Apache tribes versus where wolves of the European tribes. Are we talking about the same thing in different terminologies or are these very different? Who's to say? Right when it comes to aliens ufo UAPs unexplained things in the sky that these earlier human civilizations saw and recognized as oh my god, that's something. Maybe it's the gods, maybe it's maybe it's the evil ones, maybe it's whatever else. I think there's some sort of a kernel of truth that connects them all, but we don't have the proper context to really call it one way or another. As far as the advanced civilizations of the Pasco, we and you've done archaeological dig sites before there, and I understand that we have not excavated the entirety of the earth, so we don't know. But as it stands right now, there is almost no evidence to say that there was. Like when we say advanced, they weren't like dealing with steel beyond a certain point. They weren't like making tungsten happen beyond a certain point. They weren't dealing with electrical diodes beyond a certain point. And a lot of people when they say, like, oh, you know, Atlantis they had flying crafts and all of these things. Whatever. There is not a single archaeological dig site anywhere to suggest that anybody was stepping out of their bounds as far as technology is concerned, per what we have already ascertained.
Speaker 2: I will say a caveat to that is whoever funds these things. Sure, people are heavily indyaight, Like hell, I have an NDA on me, and it wasn't anything crazy, right, So like we and still this it will stand to read like until they decide to release me, I still have an NDA on me. And so you're talking about you have NDAs, you have groups of archie like groups of scientists that I work with different companies and they do different things, and so they have like specialized groups that they trust and use. Sure, so when the bigger site are being excavated, they use these certain groups before they allow the other ones. And so like for me, for example, I am super low on the totem pole when it comes to a dig site, Like I'm a baby compared to so many others that have like well more they have a way more knowledge, way more experience were everything than I do. And so like I'm a baby, I just come in and I do. I do the shit work right compared to people. But even that, everything is categorized. But things that are found that potentially have need to be put someplace else go to a specialized location. They will get taken and they go away. Some of it not everyone even sees or even knows about bigger dig sites. People know about, but if you're talking about a little bitty dig site that is very specialized and that they're searching for something, I have a hard time believing that we're going to hear about it, especially when the Smithsonian has very very very clearly disclosed how much they have in volts all around the world. Yeah, so you're talking about they could have found whatever it is, and I killed the people, Uh, you know, made sure that, like you're never gonna speak a fucking word of this period, erase their mind. Look at Ariana Grande coming out just recently and being like, hey, do you remember about this like thing that I got my mind to race. It's stupid, it's really stupid.
Speaker 1: But because it's her, I'm not saying that there's not mind raising technology, but like, come on, it is.
Speaker 2: It is stupid. But saying that publicly, like hey, we did you know we can't erase your mind. We know that they've worked on all sorts of memories and everything like that. We know that they have the AI robot that's distracting memories and that's like making actual movies from it and stuff like that. So what is it to say that there is a specialized team that has gone in that has found these things. Then they just quietly took them and made sure that nobody hears about them. Because at all times there's digs going on globally right now that no one even knows about. Most people don't know about them them or that they're happening or what they're looking for. And a lot of the places have tins ub have all these things. They're going to take that stuff and they're going to take it wherever they need to go, I e. Most likely the Smithsonian and wherever else it is.
Speaker 1: And I'm not denying that that's a reality, which is why I say, per what we understand, and by we, I don't mean academia, I.
Speaker 2: Mean okay, the lady people. Okay, so us peasants.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's very possible that they have all of this information to say that, yo, the Atlanteans. Here's where they lived, Here's how they flew around. They had an air dimensional shit figured out. It's crazy. There's as of the modern zeitgeist, there's no current things that would stand to reason on that.
Speaker 2: There is levels to archaeology as well, so there's different levels when you go in, there's different there's three different phases as well to a dig. And when they hire people in it's they have like different levels of people and so the ones that are at the very top they find out and they deal with very specialized things like you're you're not supposed to touch a lot of the stuff that they've Like if you're unearthing something, they will come in and help unearth it, and they will be the ones to take it, and they take it and go someplace else. Right, So, I personally, just from the little knowledge I have, because I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as so many others, I would think that they have found things and specifically looked for sites and dug them up and have that information to where we don't know about it on purpose. It's very possible, because why would you want to, like just the giant conversation, Oh hey, we have giant heads and we've been destroying them. So they've had them, they knew that, they went and found them, they dug them up, they took them and put them in the vaults with the Smithsonian, and then they've been just actively destroying them. How many people have had eyes on them, right? How many people have worked with them and have not said a word?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very possible. True. Actually, so when we cut too, did they have ancient computers or some sort of an ancient flying craft or I don't know. Did this come from the aliens? Did it come from human ingenuity? And we fucked ourselves up so much that we self reset. That's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Wild, which would be absolutely wild. What if we got to the point where we were using so much of it, like all the movies that we've seen in all this stuff about us having and telepathy and all these different powers and all this stuff. What if we got to the point where we realized we fucked ourselves and on the path that we're on. What if we'll say ten percent, we'll say the ten, top ten or whatever, the one percenters decided to get together and they're like, you know what, we have enough power to reset us. Why don't we do it. Yeah, what if they're the ones actually running the country behind.
Speaker 1: All of this. There's always fares to back that, to say that perhaps and maybe it's nuclear, maybe it's something else, who knows, But essentially they realize, like, damn, the Earth is way too populated and we got to do something about this. Let's force a global flood to happen. I will respind a narrative or twelve and we'll just like make this happen. Or maybe it was the aliens, Maybe it was literally humans by not even some malevolent force. Maybe it was us fucking around too hard and we caused our own demise time and time and time again.
Speaker 2: Splitting the dimensions. What if we accidentally time traveled and split dimensions and have alternate universes stuck together that we did we created on accident.
Speaker 1: All of these and so many more theories are possible.
Speaker 2: Wild, it's wild to think about. Honestly, I'm sorry that we went on this massive tangent we m but it's one of those things of I'm new to some of this stuff, and so I have knowledge in so many different areas, but it's not something I've spent my knowledge base. Is I focus on things that I'm really interested in, and it happens to be some things I e. A ton of UFO and information I don't know what a bunch about. So if I asked a lot of dumb questions, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, If anything, you're asking questions on behalf of the cult. Because not all of our cult listeners have been listening for five years and know every single thing that's ever been discussed. Some of the listeners are relatively new to a lot of these things. So I appreciate the nuanced questions that you're asking and also your specific knowledge base that you're bringing to the table. So I think it's great. I like to ask questions, indeed, which you should. That is the whole point of the show, you know what I mean. But anyway, all right, cutting back to the UFO situation, let's read into this is it from the Independent dot com Big red UFO hovering over Vanderberg In two thousand and three, Congressional witness testifies Former Navy pilot says unidentified anomalist phenomenon was seen above Air Force Base in Santa Barbara County. Let's dive in. This is the picture of mister Graves right here Old Baldy. We're actually gonna watch a video of him speaking on this here in a moment. Good cult members. Reports of a huge hovering red square above Vanderberg Air Force Base in northern Santa Barbara County were shared at a Whole House of Representatives panel hearing on Unidentified Flying Objects last Wednesday, July twenty sixth. I should also mention, and this is important, this article was published in twenty twenty three, So this is not like just a few months ago. This is two years ago. Because the next article we read is from twenty twenty five, No, twenty twenty three. Okay, so November. So the first article that we're reading right now is from August of twenty twenty three. The next one is going to be about the exact same incident in November of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna know why I didn't hear about this, To be honest with you, they were.
Speaker 1: They were talking about the alien disclosure for a good mines. I remember whenever. Remember, everybody was like COVID was fake. We need we need to see the Epstein files, we need to see the list, and everybody's like, this is the United States government speaking, aliens are real.
Speaker 2: I remember they were really pissed because they were like, aliens are real, and everyone's like, cool, dog, I ad work Monday, and awesome, great, what are you? What are you gonna tell us? Because everything's heavily redacted anyways.
Speaker 1: So so this was a part of that conversation in twenty twenty three when they were like, by the way, here's all these testimonies, the aliens are real, and we're like, okay, cool Epstein files, dog, we want to see flight logs, we want to see this. But wait a minute, but we're acknowledging aliens and it's like we know, dude, we all know. But anyway, we've all known. So but I did want to make at least a mention of this. In August to twenty twenty three, this first article was written, We're gonna hear how that shifted from August to November of this same year, talking about the same incident. Oh so what they were willing to disclose, and how there was like a slow trickle in all these things. We're gonna talk about that now here we go. For the for the last five years, the United States has been slowly leaking bits of information about UFOs, or unidentified anomalous phenomenon as they call them. The Indie reported in twenty nineteen that there has been an overall uptick of interaction with aerial phenomena since twenty fourteen. According to a spokesperson for Naval Operations, a football field sized flying object at Vanderberg was spotted in two thousand and three. According to a testimony during the hearing hailed by the House Oversight Committee's National Security Subcommittee, a large group and there is a direct quote here, A large group of Boeing contractors were operating near one of the launch facilities at Vanderberg Air Force Base when they observed a very large, one hundred yard sighted red square approached the base from the ocean and hover at low altitude over one of the launch facilities, said Ryan Graves, a former US Navy fighter jet pilot and founder of a nonprofit focused on UAP sidings. Continuing his quote, this object remained for about forty five seconds or so before darting off over the mountains. Graves, the executive director for Americans for Safe Aerospace that would be the nonprofit he's founded, said the sighting occurred around eight forty five a m followed by a second sighting only hours later. So keep this in mind too, It's not like this was in the middle of the night sky and oh, you know, how could they tell the distance? And what's in the middle of the morning, eight forty five in the morning.
Speaker 2: I like how he saw this and he ended up making a nonprofit just to prove his point of like, this shit's real.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and then there was another sighting hours later.
Speaker 2: That's wild, he said.
Speaker 1: Witnesses provided him with information about the mysterious incidents as they had hailed on to quote official documentation and records end quote from the event over the years. There's another quote from Graves later in the evening post, sunsets now it is in the dark. There are reports of other sightings on base, including some aggressive behaviors. These objects were approaching some of the security guards at rapid speeds before darting off. This Grave saying that as well. The Vanderberg Air Force Base renamed the Vanderberg Space Force Base in twenty twenty one. We talked about that is no stranger to anomalist phenomenon. In nineteen sixty four, a test missile was destroyed shortly after launch at the base. The event allegedly confirmed or filmed by Lieutenant Robert Jacobs again keep a pin in that name, who in nineteen eighty two came forward saying a space odd approached the missile and shot a plasma type beam at the dummy warhead from four different angles. His superiors had told him to say nothing of the sighting. Graves one of three former military members to testify at the July twenty sixth hearing. Base his discussion around three critical issues, including claims that the UAPs are in our airspace but are grossly underreported. Stigma around UAPs is powerful and challenges national security, and the government knows more about UAPs than shared publicly, and excessive classification practices keep crucial information hidden. I would have to agree with all those statements for the record. The alleged sighting of a giant flying red square raises eyebrows. The credibility is questionable. How did others miss it? Nevertheless, reports of odd sightings are becoming more public and are being treated more seriously by government officials on both sides of the political spectrum as well they should. Last year, the Department of Defense created the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, the aa ro O for handling UAP reports. The US intelligence community said earlier this year that UFO reporting by US military personnel is increasing, but government officials have emphasized that only a small percentage of those reports could be described as anomalous. Quote unquote, I mean fair.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that they created a resolution office for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are the things that happened quietly. You know, they're not gonna like take the Men in Black Office basically, yeah, pretty much what it is, which if you want to go that route, we could do a whole episode on the actual Men in Black Office. It was the NAA RO I'm trying to remember the acronym, but essentially it was created after Roswell.
Speaker 2: But they had a real office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like an actual government agency, getting millions and millions of taxpayer dollars every year to go out and take samples, collect statements, talk to the civilians who saw some things that they said, No, the fuck you didn't right, you didn't you? I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I didn't see nothing, so nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember the actual acronym. We could do a whole episode on that. Actually, it's very fascinating.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that was a real thing.
Speaker 1: Oh. During the Cold War, the government was willing to throw money at anything that sounded a little too crazy. So, as a matter of fact, I have a YouTube video pulled up of Ryan Graves on c SPAN speaking to Congress on behalf of all the crazy things that he saw, and I feel like it'll come a lot better from his mouth rather than us reading it on an article. So, you know what, I am going to share the screen at this time and we're just going to hear together, good cult members, we'll see what the truth of the matter is.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Chairman Grothlin, ranking Member Garcia, distinguished members of the House Oversight Subcommittee on National Security, Representatives Burchett and Luna. My name is Ryan Fobbs Graves, and I'm a form FA teen pilot with a decade of service in the US Navy, including two deployments in Operation and During Freedom and Operation Inherent Resolve. I have experience advanced UAP firsthand, and I'm here to voice to concern to more than thirty commercial aircrew and military veterans who have confided their similar encounters with me. Today, I would like to highlight three critical issues that demand our action as we convene here. UAP are in our airspace, but they are grossly underreported. These sightings are not rare or isolated. They are routine. Military aircrew and commercial pilots, trained observers whose lives depend on accurate identification are frequently witnessing these phenomena. The stigma attached to UAP is real and powerful and challenges national security. It silences commercial pilots who fear professional repercussions, discourages witnesses. It is only compounded by recent government claims questioning the credibility of eyewitness testimony. Parts of our government are aware of more about UAP than they let on, but excessive classification practices keep crucial information hidden. Since twenty twenty one, all UAP videos are classified as secret or above. This level of secrecy not only impedes our understanding, but fuel speculation and mistrust. In five fourteen, I was an F eighteen Fox Trot pilot in the Navy Fighter Attacks Squadron eleven, the Red Rippers, and I was stationed at nas Oceania in Virginia Beach. After upgrades were made to our jets radar systems, we began detecting unknown objects operating in our airspace. At first, we assumed they were radar errors, but soon we began to correlate the radar tracks with multiple on board sensors, including infrared systems, eventually through visual ID. During a training mission in Warning Area Whiskey seventy two, ten miles off the coast of Virginia Beach, two f eighteen super hornets were split by a UAP. The object, described as a dark gray or a black cube inside of a clear sphere, came within fifty feet of the lead aircraft and was estimated to be five to fifteen feet in diameter. The mission commander terminated the flight immediately and returned base. Our squadron submitted a safety port, but there was no official acknowledgment of the incident and no further mechanism to report the sightings. Soon, these encounters became so frequent that aircrew would discuss the risk of UAP as part of the regular preflight briefs. Recognizing the need for action and answers, I founded Americans for Safe Aerospace. The organization has since become a haven for UAP witnesses who are previously unspoken due to the absence of a safe intake process. More than thirty witnesses have come forward and almost five thousand Americans have joined us in the fight for transparency as Safe Aerospace dot org. The majority of witnesses are commercial pilots at majority major airlines. Often they are veterans with decades of flying experience. Pilots are reporting uapat altitudes that appear above them at forty thousand feet potentially in low earth orbit or in the gray zone below the Carmon line, making inexplainable maneuvers like right hand turns and retrograde orbits or jayhooks. Sometimes these reports are reoccurring, with numerous recent sightings north of Way and in the North Atlantic. Other veterans are also coming forward to us regarding UAP encounters in our airspace and oceans. The most compelling involved observations of UAP by multiple witnesses and sensor systems. I believe these accounts are only scratching the surface and more. We'll share their experiences once it is safe to do so. In closing, I recognize the skepticism surrounding this topic. If everyone could see the censor and video data eyewitnessed, our national conversation would change. I urge us to put a size stigma and address the security and safety issue this topic represents. If UPR foreign drones is an urgent national security problem, if it is something else, is an issue for science. In either case, unidentified objects are concerned for flight safety. The American people deserve to know what is happening in our skies. It is long overdue, thank.
Speaker 1: You, all right. So from his own emission, as we just heard, and I wish that we could play the video from this from the Independent, but every time we try playing it, AD pops up and then the video goes crazy. But essentially he brings up what took place at the Space for Space right, and he's saying, I mean that, Yeah, this absolutely took place. I was there, I saw it. As you just heard him say, he was stationed in Virginia at the first time that he ever himself witnessed some sort of a UAP kind of conversation the giant flying red square over Vanderberg. He was on base at that time as well, because what he was almost twenty twelve in Virginia twenty twenty three or I'm sorry, two thousand and three, he was at a different location, okay. And so again this was around the time when people were starting to finally feel comfortable enough to come out and talk about it. And this was in a David Grush type who never saw anything himself, but the DoD gave him the green light to talk about these things. Third person, this was witness, yeah, which I can't stand it. Honestly. I don't dislike David Grush, just so everybody's clear, I know I shit on him a good bit. I don't dislike him as a person. I don't take anything he says as factual because again he got his gript made for him by the DoD and then came forward after they told him he could. That's all plant exactly. That's all I've been saying. He is a plant, which is fine, but also you know, you need to take that with a grain of salt. That's all I'm saying anyway. So continuing on with this article here, a former US Air Force security officer had spoken publicly for the first time about UFO sidings in California twenty years ago. Again, this article was written in twenty twenty three. In October two thousand and three, military contractors worked for Bowing Air Force police witnessed an unidentified flying object or UFO, described as a gigantic floating red square, flying over an air base in California. The object was over one hundred yards long and was allegedly seen hovering over a launch site in Vanderberg Air Force Base, which is leased today by Elon Musk's SpaceX. No shit, yeah, remember they said that it's like the premier spot to do launches and testing for both military and civilian.
Speaker 2: It was like what ninety nine thousand, six hundred and four sauce square acres or something like that. So they have seen amount of acreage sixteen launchpads or launch sites.
Speaker 1: So the Space Force base is currently being leased by Elon, so.
Speaker 2: Sure one of those things that's not suspicious.
Speaker 1: The incident was not spoken about publicly for two decades, but recently came to light during a sworn testimony given by before Congress by Lieutenant Ryan Graves, who we just talked about now. In ex United States Air Force Senior Patrolman Jeff Nucatelli, I hope I pronounced that right, If not, sorry, dude, Italians, one of those languages has come forward to shed further light on the eerie events. This is not a joke, he told Merged podcasts on Tuesday. There are contractors with top secret clearances, he said, emphasizing credibility of witnesses to the alleged sighting. These guys are trained observers. They're posting out there. You know twenty four to seven that I know what aircraft look like. They know what fishing boats look like. Mister Nucatelli also revealed a second reported encounter with a red square in which two of his fellow US Air Force Police Patrol officers got buzzed by the UFO. He recalled the events on the day in two thousand and three, saying that he was getting ready to jump in the car when all hell broke loose and they start screaming over the radio. It's coming right at us, It's coming right for us. Now it's here. It was hard to hear because they were screaming and they were scared. The former patrol officer said, this is him, and we're gonna hear a direct testimony from him here next. This is all playing out on the radio and the dispatchers are communicating with them, trying to get more information. He said, it's just chaos. You know, the dispatchers are basically advising everybody to go on alert trying to get information, which I could agree with that if you're the dispatcher and these are all MPs us Air Force MPs and out of nowhere you got multiple police or MPs screaming into the radio that they're seeing some shit. This dispatch is just kind of like attention to all units, everybody on high alert? What are you looking at here?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: I get it. This is direct quote from him, went what the help, dude? They have so many.
Speaker 2: Ads, so many ads in this thing.
Speaker 1: When I showed up, it's just mayhem. Everybody's excited, they're scared, everyone's freaked out. He added, he said things calm down at the scene when the object flew off. Well, obviously so. He told the Merged podcast, which hosted which is hosted by Lieutenant Ryan Graves, that he interviewed about six people who witnessed the event following the alleged sighting. Basically, what they described was that the object came in was moving strangely erratically. It got bigger and brighter as it came in. Then it came at high rate of speed and flew right over the entry control point and stopped and they all stared at it, and it just shot off. According to mister Knucatelly, this sighting was preceded by a separate sighting earlier in the day, after which three Boeing contractors signed Swarren's statements that they saw the UFO. The UFO is described by mister Duck Cattelly as basically just a big square object the size of a football field, silently floating over the launchpad, red in color and glowing. As far as I know, it wasn't a cube. It was like a flattened square. He added. He believes that at least eighty people are aware of the alleged sighting, and he has delivered what he knows to the Pentagon's All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, or ARROW that we talked about earlier. His next steps, he told Lieutenant Graves, are to assist ARROW in locating more witnesses to the two fourteenth of October two thousand and three sightings. There was two of them. What I'm trying to do now is track down all the people, the ex US Air Force Police officer said, because my recollection of who was there and all the participator excuse me. All the particulars and the details are flawed, right, because I wasn't there when these things happened. It's all secondhand. Mister Ducklettelly added, the Heat thinks investigators have taken great interest in the alleged sightings. Investigators a contact and me spent a tremendous amount of time talking to me, over an hour. For sure, I felt that they were genuinely, genuinely interested in the case and genuinely interested in looking into it. I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Should hope three genuinelyies right right.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of UFO sightings have been reported in the United States in recent months, a senior Pentagon official told CNN in October. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon office established to investigate potential UFO sightings, said that his office received approximately eight hundred reports of unidentified objects as of this past April, up from six to fifty reports in August of twenty twenty two, so they were definitely on the increase. Mister Kirkpatrick added that there is potential for hundreds, if not thousands, of more reports in the future. Public interest in UFO is growing rapidly. A July hearing in Congress on the matter drew significant attention from the public after veteran and former members of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, David Grush, which literally just talked about him, testified during a Congression with hearing that the US government is in possession of intact craft of non human origin from UAP crash sites. Meanwhile, public interest in UFOs has stirred up again in September when self described UFO expert Jamie Mousane, which people have opinions on that we're not getting into that, testified in front of the Mexican Congress that he had discovered two non human corpses that are not part of our terrestrial evolution. So the if you're wondering, this is one of them. This is an alleged alien mummy that's two foot tall, and he's saying that he's in possession of these. But this guy has been caught in multiple hoaxes in the past. So that's and that's you know, take that with whatever grant assault you need anyway. All right, So moving on to the next course of action here. Now we're gonna hear from the US Air Force MP who came to Congress to testify on behalf of his site of what he saw the day in two thousand and three.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Thank you Chairwoman Luna, Ranking Member Crockett, and members of the task Force for giving us the opportunity to testify today. My name is Jeffrey Neussatelli. I'm a former military police officer with sixteen years of active duty service in the US Air Force. I'm here today because the American people have both the right and the responsibility to know the truth about unidentified aerial phenomenon. That truth remains hidden, classified, and silenced by fear, retaliation, stigma, and confusion. Today we are here to help break that silence. Between two thousand and three and two thousand and five, five UAP incidents occurred at Vanderberg Air Force Base, home to the National Missile Defense Project, a top national security priority at the time. We were conducting launches deemed by the National Reconnaissance off as the most important in twenty five years. These were historic launches. These facilities were vital, and they were repeatedly visited by UAP. Each incident was witnessed by multiple personnel, documented, investigated, and reported up the chain of command. We sent information up, but we got no guidance down on how to handle these events. I personally witnessed one of these events and investigated others as they occurred. Six other service members have provided me with the information that I will share with you today. The incursions began on October fourteenth, two thousand and three, when Boeing contractors reported a massive, glowing red square silently hovering over two missile defense sites. After several minutes, it drifted further east onto the base and vanished over the hills. This event, now known as the Vanderberg Red Square, was referenced by Representative Luna at the first hearing on this topic. Official Air Force records of this event are in possession by ARROW and the FBI. Later that night, while I was on duty, security guards at a critical launch site reported a bright, fast moving object over the ocean. I responded to the incident. Chaos ensued over the radio as the object approached rapidly. I heard my friends screaming, it's coming right at us, It's coming right for us, and now it's right here. Moments later, I heard them say that it had shot off and was gone. When I arrived on scene, I talked to five shaken witnesses who described a massive triangular craft larger than a football field that hovered silently for about forty five seconds over their enter control point before shooting away at impossible speed. About a week later, another patrol reported a light over the ocean behaving erratically. Believing it might be an unannounced aircraft, they declared an emergency and an armed response force responded. Before the forces could arrive, the object descended and either landed or hovered on our flight line, and then took off again at impossible speed. The witnesses to this event were threatened and intimidated. Afterward, they were told to keep quiet and think about what they were reporting. After that, things did get quiet until about two thousand and five, when another patrol reported a massive triangular craft larger than a C one point thirty silently floating over the installation. He watched it for a few minutes, it traveled west and disappeared into the night. And then I had my own encounter again. In two thousand and five. I was off duty, sitting in my backyard with two other police officers when we noticed what first appeared to be a satellite in orbit, but it wasn't acting like a satellite. The light was strange. It was pulsing, and then it started to maneuver. It dropped in elevation. At times it would vanish from view and reappear in a different location in the sky. And eventually it reappeared two hundred feet over my house. It was a thirty foot diameter sphere of light. My friends and I watched it for a moment, and then it gently accelerated and traveled up and disappeared into the stars. These events profoundly changed my life and the lives of my friends. We stand at a pivotal moment in history. The question is no longer whether these events are real, but whether we have the courage to face them. True leadership requires vision, a willingness to confront the unknown with transparency and resolve. So I asked the Congress to help we the people, enact this vision. There are three goals. Fund independent research and treat UAP study with the same seriousness as we would any other scientific feel. Two end secrecy and overclassification. Transparency is the foundation of truth. Without it, witnesses like us are dismissed.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 8: Protect the witnesses. Many stay silent out of fear for their careers. Reputations and the safety of their families. Protect them, and you will embolden others to join this cause. These phenomenon challenge are deepest assumptions about reality, consciousness, and our place in the universe. Exploring them can unlock transformative breakthroughs in technology, biology, and human understanding. Let this be the moment when America chooses courage over fear, transparency over secrecy, and progress over stagnation. Let's show the world that our nation leads not only through strength, but through fearless pursuit of the truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was from mister Knukatelly himself. And now you understand what I mean with the fact that like this is eyewitnesses. And again the first that we heard was from July of twenty twenty three. This is in September of twenty twenty five. They're still talking about the same instance of the glowing red cube that flew over Vanderberg.
Speaker 2: Two years, two years later, two solid years of them talking about it, and it still isn't really being confirmed or at least you know, mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Right right now again, eyewitness accounts, verified sources, government cover up as far as the events in two thousand and three. But now we are going to discuss the situation of what happened in nineteen sixty four with this nuclear test that took place and this flying sauce that shot beams of light at it and destroyed it.
Speaker 2: Wit is that the video?
Speaker 1: No, No, this is a CGI.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's like a CGHI like a weird no, But we.
Speaker 1: Still don't have the video footage of it. This is the guy who was taking the footage who the Air Force said never existed.
Speaker 2: He just never existed. You told me the brief overview before we started, which is a wild story. I don't know if does it go into it in this.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, okay, because this article goes into it. And then so does this YouTube video where the man, the myth, the legend himself speaks on behalf of it. And he'll even show you sections in the video of the launch day where he's there in uniform with his rank. And then they said, you never exit, you weren't even in the Air Force. I don't know what you're talking about. And he's like, bro, I have the footage, So all right, let's dive in here. This is from the sun close encounter. I saw UFO firing four beams of light at a nuke missile we launched from secret airbase, says air Force lieutenant. Let's get into it here. A former Air Force chief claimed today how he saw UFO firing four beams of light at a nuclear missile undergoing testing X. US Air Force Lieutenant or first Lieutenant Robert Jacobs remembers had to put a pin in that name for later. Now is later alleged a craft resembling a flying saucer circled the dummy warhead during a test flight in California during nineteen sixty four. So this is him today or you know when this article was written anyways, as an older gentleman these days. But despite his claims of what he saw, the former serviceman was ordered to never breathe a word of what he saw. A bombshell press conference heard along with other former American Air Force chiefs, doctor Jacobs was given evidence about how aliens tamperable with weapons systems during tests at nuclear basis and even shut the missiles down. Giving his testimony at the National Press Club in Washington, d C. He says, quote, I was part of a US Air Force cover up. It was shaped like a flying saucer and firing a beam of light at our warhead. On September fourteenth, nineteen sixty four, he was in charge of a one hundred man unit. Jacobs had been dispatched to the Big Sur in California two photograph with high speed instrumentation at Atlas D missile launch from Vanderberg and we're gonna talk about Big Sur here in a moment. It's a hilltop where his camera was set up. This is because all three stages of the rocket's powered flight were to be observed, including the separation of a dummy warhead on the edge of space. But the next day, doctor Jacobs, now a professor at Bradley University, said he was called into the office of Major Florin's J. Mansman, Man's man, where three people in gray suits were standing, whom he later claimed were CIA. He said, Major Mansman said, Lieutenant, sit down and watch this. He turned the projector on and the most amazing thing happened. Doctor Jacobs continued. We could see the bottom three stages of that rocket filling the frame from one hundred and sixty miles away. It was amazing. The clarity was beautiful, and we watched it go through all three stages of powered flight. The nose cone opened up and radar chaff aluminum oil spread out. We were testing to see if we could launch a nuclear warhead into orbit slightly above the nuclear chaff, so the Russians would aim their anti air missiles at the chaff, and our little warhead would fly over and obliterate Moscow. That was the game we were playing. Horrifying to think about it in retrospect. Again. They were trying to tell him that he didn't exist. This is him on the day in his Air Force uniform.
Speaker 2: So I love Heather. It's just like you didn't actually do what you did and everything in his illusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly. This is the camera that they were using to film the UFO at the edge of orbit.
Speaker 2: That's crazy to me that they have. They had that technology back then and they're able to capture something going that quickly back then versus what they even could have now. I mean, but you look at the space photos and imaging imagery from all the way out where, God, what is that damn little Rover's name not the one I'm talking about, the one that's like way way way way out there. I forget what it is. But you see some of the.
Speaker 1: Pictures you talk about in the El EO movie.
Speaker 2: It's wild, like what they can actually see and the amount of technology they have now agreed.
Speaker 1: So continuing on, it says, but suddenly, from in the frame, he claims he saw an object following the test missile, which was traveling at eight thousand miles per hour.
Speaker 2: Like I said earlier, it's a roadrunner beebeep, so.
Speaker 1: Basically, and we're talking about a missile going that fast, and some sort of a craft was keeping up with it neck and neck and following it.
Speaker 2: It just like slowed itself down just to hang out and like, what is this thing?
Speaker 1: Essentially, the UFO was said to have had honed in and fired four beams at the warhead. Doctor Jacob said, then it flew out a frame the same way it had come in. At that point, the warhead tumbled out of space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't even explode. It just they like a shot.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a live warhead. They were testing the rock to see if it was capable of doing this. But then once it got hit with these beams of light, the warhead basically just said wamp wamp and fell hmmm, So it didn't even hover like they were hoping it wouldn't go into lower Earth or any of that. It just fell out of the sky.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The light came on and Major Manasman and the two guys in gray suits looked at me, and the major said, were you guys screwing around up there the camera site? I said, no, sir, and he said what was that? And it said, I said, it looks to me like we have a UFO. But he was baffled, Young lieutenant ordered to belt up or else, Doctor Jacob said. He escorted me to his door and said, I don't need to remind you of the seriousness of the security breach. I said, no, sir, But as I left, he leaned over to speak in my ear, as if to say something that the guys and suits couldn't hear. He said, Lieutenant, if you were ever tortured in the future, somebody has you up against the wall and they're frying your privates with fire, you can tell them this it was laser tracking. So basically he's told, not only are you never going to speak of this, but if somebody is like torturing you tell them it was just a laser tracker that we had on the device.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's not threatening at all or anything.
Speaker 1: And this is the best part. We never had laser tracking in nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: Oh so he admitted today knowing to having advanced technology quote unquote for that time period.
Speaker 1: Right, he's telling this guy, if they ever ask you to tell it was laser tracking. This dude's like, what the fuck is laser tracking?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, what is that? And old boys this like you'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Right, he added, What we are here today to tell you is that this is real, the event that is the most important event in history of mankind. We are not alone and this is the man's mean guy on screen right now, which we're not sharing the screen at this moment, which you know it is what it is. Four former US Air Force captains will speak about worrying incidents going back several decades and show declassified government documents. They are calling for the US Congress to investigate and hold public hearings into reports that UFOs have disabled nuclear weapons. Former Air Force officer Robert Sallas was the on duty commander of an underground launch control facility assigned to Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana. This is in nineteen sixty seven. He claims all ten of his intercontinental ballistic missiles became inoperable. Sallas added that eight days earlier, on March sixteenth, nineteen sixty seven, a similar incident occurred at another missile launch control facility. Yeah, they're basically newtering the nukes. Speaking to the Sun Online, he said he was hopeful that the following the press conference that the US Air Force would finally break its silence about UFOs. So basically that's the end of this article as far as the pertinent information goes. But now, good cult members, we are going to go ahead and play this next clip. This is the man, the myth, the legend himself speaking about what he saw that many years ago in sixty four. This out.
Speaker 5: The United States government will neither confirm nor deny the existence of uf foes, but unofficially a stream of retired military personnel and not coming forward with critical information about unidentified craft they encountered in the line of duty. Among them Robert Jacobs, a former Air Force cameraman who believes that there is film out there somewhere that proves that the government knows more than they are willing to tell.
Speaker 9: We just come out of the most destructive war on the face of the planet, World War II, fifty million dead. We had just barely gotten beyond that, and suddenly, according to documents, there were mysterious objects maneuvering in American airspace.
Speaker 5: UFL researcher and lecturer Robert Hastings, who spent twenty two years studying the United States interest in and reaction to reports of UFOs. Hastings has concluded that not only is the government fooling the ABOTA in the public, they've been fooling themselves.
Speaker 9: I think it's not a coincidence that the phenomenon has accelerated its activity precisely at a time in human history when we've acquired nuclear weapons. I have interviewed twenty one former and retired Air Force personnel associated with nuclear missile squadrons who have referred to incidents involving the presence of flying saucers.
Speaker 5: That theory is based in point on the personal experiences of Robert Jacobs, a former Air Force lieutenant.
Speaker 1: In nineteen sixty four, Lieutenant.
Speaker 5: Jacobs claims he sat in a room at Vandenberg Air Force Base and saw a UFO that haunts him to this day.
Speaker 10: Hairs going up on the back of my neck right now thinking about it, just remembering that day I saw something that was so strange that it changed my life, changed the way I believe about the universe and my place in it and our place in it.
Speaker 5: In nineteen sixty four, Lieutenant Robert Jacobs wationed at Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. He was in charge of a special photographic unit filming test flights of Actless and minic Mad missiles, both nuclear weapon delivery systems.
Speaker 10: When you launched a piece of equipment that costs four or five million dollars just for the piece of equipment and it blows up three hundred yards out of the hole, we want to know first of all, why.
Speaker 3: Did it blow up?
Speaker 10: So my job was to provide photographic documentation from thirty or forty different camera positions for each launch.
Speaker 5: In November of nineteen sixty four, Jacobs was assigned film of Vandenburg missile launch using a brand new, state of the art telescope developed at Boston University.
Speaker 1: It was the most powerful lens.
Speaker 10: The Air Force had ever used, the biggest lens we had on our m forty fives was one hundred and eighty inches. This telescope had an effective focal length of one two hundred inches, so you can see that it's enormously bigger. It was so big, in fact, that when the missile left Vandenberg with the Boston University telescope in one single frame, just the bottom three engines on an Atlas A f filled the frame. That was from a distance of about one hundred and thirty nautical miles.
Speaker 5: In a top secret mission, the telescope was flown in from Boston aboard a Hercules aircraft. This is actual footage shot by Jacob's unit and only recently rediscovered in his archive. The telescope was so large it had to be hauled to its site in an eighteen wheel big rate. Jacob's crew assisted the telescope's inventor, Wilter Manning, with the installation of the lens. The camera was perched on a bluff in Big Sur, one hundred and thirty miles from the launch site.
Speaker 10: We walked out of the missile and we saw all three stages of powered flight through our binoculars.
Speaker 3: We could see that happen.
Speaker 5: It was a test of a top secret anti missile missile one designed to confuse enemy missiles and then go on to hit its target. The camera was programmed to follow the missile automatically and run for six minutes, long past the point where the missile was visible.
Speaker 1: Now what we.
Speaker 3: Didn't know is what else we had got besides the missile.
Speaker 5: After the film was developed, project director Major Florenz Mansman called Jacobs into his office, and Major Mansman was not alone.
Speaker 10: There were two guys in gray suits in there, civilian clothes. They were not in the Air Force. They were from somewhere else. They never identified themselves. They could have been cia osi Oss.
Speaker 5: Jacobs was asked to watch his test film in the presence of these mysterious officials.
Speaker 10: The nosecones spread out. The warhead was quite plainly visible. Something flew into the frame. What I saw was a circular object. It was a classic flying saucer, and it shot a beam of something at our warhead. You have to imagine this thing is flying along several thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 3: The stuff is flying on and something comes into the.
Speaker 10: Frame and chasing it, and comes in like this and fires at it, and goes around like this and fires at it and goes around like this and fires at it and fires that.
Speaker 3: Are like then goes back out that way. What the hell could do that?
Speaker 5: That was exactly what Major Manxman wanted to know.
Speaker 3: And he said what was that?
Speaker 10: And I said, it looks to me like we got a UFO And he said you are never to say that again.
Speaker 3: As far as you're concerning Lieutenant Jacobs.
Speaker 10: This never happened, and I was sworn to silence, reminded of the security of the severity of a security breach.
Speaker 3: And told to leave the room.
Speaker 10: Eighteen years went by with that image in my mind.
Speaker 5: After eighteen years of silence, Jacobs felt compelled to go public. When he did, the official Air Force response was astonishing.
Speaker 10: The Air Force denied that I was ever there. There was no Lieutenant Robert M. Jacobs and the Air Force at that time. I was never at VanderBurg Air Force Base. If I was at VanderBurg Air Force Base, I was never in charge of the photo optical Instrumentation section at the thirteen sixty Photographics squadront right here at this base. They denied then that there was a track inside of Big Sirt. They denied that there was a telescope called the BU telescope.
Speaker 3: They denied that there was a doctor Walter Manny. They denied everything.
Speaker 5: However, Sightings has obtained documents that proved he was in the Air Force in nineteen sixty four and that he was in charge of the photo optical instrumentation site at Big Sur. In a letter to Sightings, Florens Mansman, Lieutenant Jacob's direct superior and the man present when the infamous UPO footage was screened, says quote, I am writing to confirm doctor Jacob's account as he had described it, but by far the most compelling evidence is this film, which proves the existence of an event the Air Force continues to deny.
Speaker 10: The Air Force is probably not going to like this film, but there's nothing they can do about it.
Speaker 3: It exists, It documents, the telescope.
Speaker 10: The people who were there, including me, and if there any reifications about it, I guess I just don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: So, as we just saw, they went out of their way to say that this dude never even existed, he never was in the Air Force.
Speaker 2: He's in the video, but everything they didn't just go that far. They everything everything about it, the telescope, the whole the whole thing, the system that they did, I mean everything. They just denied it.
Speaker 1: Just for the hell of it, just whatever.
Speaker 2: That's wild. So they've never actually agreed that a UFO happened, So they just have they at least acknowledged that he exists because they have no options, but.
Speaker 1: Nothing basically okay, basically they said, you know what, screw this dude, screw his testimony. Whatever. You know, security is a big deal around here, and these two suits over here will make sure that your life's hell. And it's like it start to finish. The camera that they were using was something that it was a special occurrence that they even had to use this type of camera because of the distance that this rocket was going to be going. They couldn't just use their regular way. It was like one hundred something inch camera. They had to use like one thousand inch camera, right, all these things and then they said, no, that never happened. This dude's full of shit. It's all part of some hoax. Cut to the Big sur Ufo. For anybody wants to look this up, Big Sir is sur Ufo. The Big surr Ufo is a reported UFO incident that took place during a nineteen sixty four Air Force deployment to a mountaintop near Big Sur, California. The deployment was a mission was a mission to film at list missile tests from Vanderberg Air Force Base. Since nineteen eighty two. Robert Jacobs, who has overseen the mountaintop team, has claimed the team filmed an intelligently controlled flying device that followed a missile and emitted a beam of energy to disable the weapon, and then they they just completely cut it up. It is what it is. These are considered fringe claims of an extraterrestrial.
Speaker 2: That was a fantastic show, by the way, fringe, and a lot of people have never actually watched it. But then you want to talk about something that goes into conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Okay, that show. Hell yeah, So this is all considered fringe claims, right, all these.
Speaker 2: Things, it's all fake. And he's so apparently fake as well.
Speaker 1: So here's the decoy warhead's explanation, because yeah, that's that's something that we need in our lives, right, Okay. In response to Jacob's claims of extraterrestrial interference, Kingston A. George, who had been a project engineer during the incident, published a piece in The Skeptical Inquirer disputing Jacob's claims. George authored a second article in two thousand and nine. George explained that, like Jacob's he had seen footage he was not actually cleared to see. George reported that, like Jacobs, he always was instructed never to speak of it again, that unlike Jacobs, he was aware of the true purpose of the test to film the deployment of decoy warheads and chaff meant to confuse enemy air defenses. According to George, the lights that Jacob reported were actually caused not by UFO energy beams, but by the explosive deployment of decoys and chaff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so check, So they paid off somebody to count and counter him.
Speaker 1: The reason is to make sense is because the chaff wasn't deployed until it got to eight thousand feet or whatever the case was.
Speaker 2: However, didn't say it was only a couple hundred feet above.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and so this thing was traveling with it eight thousand miles per hour. Shot it with three beams of light, four beams of light, and then it zoomed off. But the chaff that was three hundred feet off the ground is clearly what they were looking at when it was in the troposphere or whatever the fuck it was whenever it went up.
Speaker 2: Clearly, clearly, clearly okay, because.
Speaker 1: The chaff is going to keep up with the rocket going eight thousand some miles per hour for a bit too, because that that's how that works.
Speaker 2: I love that they It's like they're so bad at trying to cover shit up too.
Speaker 1: Like, could you imagine just imagine this a jet, you know how there I've been a helicopter. You know how there's uh flares and shaft that they shoot out to be an air defense to turn against like round air missiles and things like this. Could you imagine if a helicopter deploys its flares and then one of these flares decides to keep up with it and maneuver with it for like a good section of time instead of just falling to the ground like it's supposed to. Yeah, like out loud, that's fucking retarding.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how they think people are just gonna be this stupid to where they just accept the narrative that they push and it's not even like a well crafted narrative.
Speaker 1: It's not It's like.
Speaker 2: A half assed just lunch. Bock threw it out like, oh, you know whatever, just here here's something just to just to have and shut the fuck up about.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's so dumb to me. In twenty twenty five, The Wall Street Journal revealed that hundreds of Air Force personnel have been told falsely that there was quote a secret program to harvest alien technology end quote. The piece describes it as a long running practice that was like a fraternity hazing ritual that spun wildly out of control. The report also explained that a classified electromagnetic pulse test had been responsible for UFO reports and missiles going offline in nineteen sixty seven. So first they say it's a piece of chaff. Now they're saying it is a super top secret classified electromagnetic pulse test that they were running that no one else knew about. But they happened to run this test on the day when they had a very specific camera angled up to see this missile go off. It's it's none of it makes any sense. Honestly, none of it makes sense. Not to mention this happened in sixty four. They're saying the electromagnetic test went online in sixty seven, so like, but yeah, it's just a it's a hazing ritual.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You gotta tell all the young guys that were out here looking for UFO.
Speaker 2: Shit, because yeah, that makes sense. I love the government. They're just so fantastic, aren't They Just like the cool and their stories are the best, the best bet ever ever.
Speaker 1: All Right, So now as we are wrapping this episode, we're talking about the flying red cube gelatinous possibly in nineteen sixty four, and we are talking about that are actually the saucer was in sixty four, the gelatinous possibly cube was in two thousand and three. Yes, now let's hear from John Lear. Have you ever heard this name before?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: John Lear isn't a or at least was considered an expert in ufology. And he says, by his own emission, he was a retired military guy himself that we have contact with multiple species of aliens.
Speaker 2: I recognize his face, but I actually don't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: Well, so this is George Knap, this is the U, this is the anchor that was about Okay, so I was like.
Speaker 2: This guy's face looks familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is from eyewitness news and he had a lot of very interesting people come on the show as eyewenut.
Speaker 2: Okay, so at least I'm not that dumb.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no. Without further ado, good cult members, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen yet again, and we are gonna learn about John Lear and his time he went on the Georgian n app Eyewitness News eight to talk about the extraterrestrials. This was a part of like a forty five minute thing. We're not gonna watch the entirety of it for obvious reasons, but we are going to watch this eight minute segment. And okay, I would love to and if you want to pause at any point to talk about it, let me know, because he's gonna just be dropping some truth bombs on this one that at the time seemed crazy. This was crazy, this was in the eighties. There's no way this is accurate. And then we cut to the information that we're discussing openly on Congress today. So let's get into a good cult members, let's learn together.
Speaker 11: Welcome to on the record those of us, those of you who joined us last week were probably amazed as I was, by some of the latest research in the field of UFOs there is so much to talk about, however, we were unable to fit it all into one program. So my guest again this week is UFO researcher, former State Senate candidate, and award winning pilot John Lear.
Speaker 4: Mister Lear, nice to have you here again.
Speaker 6: Ore is a pleasure to be here, George.
Speaker 11: To begin with, we have this concept of the people from other planets as little green men. Are they green? From what you know? Are they all the same or we got different kinds of them?
Speaker 6: George is at least seventy different species and probably more. But yes, as odd as it sounds, there are little green men. That's not the ones we usually see though. We see the little gray ones. They are about four and a half feet tall. And we see the ones that are called the Nordics. They're about seven feet tall, look like us, but they're invariably blonde hair and blue eyed. They're one of the species that we have on ice one of their crashes we recovered.
Speaker 11: Obviously, with different species, they have different motives. I mean, are there good aliens and bad aliens?
Speaker 2: Want?
Speaker 6: You know bad aliens in all kinds of ways and reasons for interacting with us?
Speaker 4: And what are some of the reasons why would they.
Speaker 6: Be genetic experiments trying to you know, there's a misconception here. People think that our space brothers would bring us, you know, good things and teach us how to get rid of all our diseases. And you know, if you get to if you stop and think about it, that may not be the best thing. Because if you a society without any disease and everybody starts living one hundred and fifty years, that creates a.
Speaker 1: Lot of problems. I will say that is a very unpopular hot take by our boy John Lear on that one. Well, you know, if people live too long, that may not be a good thing. Like, bro, that's that's not a thing you want to be saying like you're saying it's a good thing that people die. And I understand where you're coming from. But also, you know, maybe don't sound in such a dickhead about I.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah, I get to kind of sound like a dick about it. But I will say though that with the technology that they're pushing forward right now to potentially put your I guess, consciousness, soul, whatever you want to call it into something to be able to transfer into another host body or whatever, and moving forward. I mean, yeah, people are potentially going to look in this whole age reversal situation with the guy, and there's a lot of different technology happening to bring down to like the actual cellular level of age reversal, which, by the way, if you ever watch his whole thing, he actually goes into detail, like the people that are doing the technology on how to reverse each cell itself. So I mean, yeah, you wouldn't want people to survive longer, because if you want to take over, you're gonna want these people to die faster. E. McDonald's created by aliens.
Speaker 1: The McDonald's and the different plagues I E. COVID. Right, there's a whole list of reasons why they want the world's population to decrease. And I hear what he's saying again, I get it though, right, like to say that, oh, everybody thinks the aliens are coming to help us, but like that's not necessarily a good thing. And it's like, you mean that they're actually not doing that, But I cut in. Let's continue with his statement.
Speaker 6: Here, they would not meddle in that in that way.
Speaker 11: You believe in part that the movies et Close Encounters of the Third kind were not entirely just the creative products of some Hollywood director that maybe there's more to that.
Speaker 4: Why don't you explain.
Speaker 6: They were carefully guided by representatives from MJ twelve, who is this organization that is in charge of the cover up, in order to get us ready for the release of the information that there are indeed aliens, and in both those movies they used small little creatures and in order to get us ready for this release of information.
Speaker 11: To prepare us that the idea of the benevolent aliens from outers are going to help us out.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, they're not so benevolent, So they made probably one of the most disastrous mistakes when ET was put out at that time was before we discovered what I call the double cross or the Grand deception, and they were trying to get us used to the benevolent little creatures. But that isn't the case.
Speaker 4: Why don't you take a couple of minutes.
Speaker 11: Now, you've done as much research on UFOs as just about anyone, Adam.
Speaker 1: Now real quick, I do want to make a mention of this. You do notice that there was a hard shift as far as alien movies are concerned. Right, there's the old black and white Day the Earth Stood Still, and it was seen as creepy, but it wasn't necessarily a horror movie. It was in the realm of like edgy sci fi cut to et experience of the third kind, these types of movies where they made aliens seem not scary, here to help, maybe benevolent, whatever the case of b And then immediately after that there was a hard switch where all these alien movies were put out where the aliens were terrifying and they were trying to take over the Earth and they were doing all this horrible shit. And now we're in this weird place where kind of a little bit of both is what's being played in the regular movies that come out about aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's good and bad. I mean more or less looks like AI is our best friend. That's where they're really pushing. But there definitely is a gambit though when it comes to aliens. It can be good, it can be bad, it can be all in between. I've watched a lot of different alien movies throughout the years, so I mean it's one of those things of you know, depends on the narrative of the year, the flavor of the year when it comes to what narrative they want to.
Speaker 1: Push forslutely absolutely, all right, let's.
Speaker 4: Continue imagine that. If you haven't done it, you know people who have. Where did it all start? Then?
Speaker 11: How have we put this picture together of where they came from and why they're here?
Speaker 6: Well, the whole thing started. And July second, nineteen forty seven, that was the first crash, first crash of alien of an alien spaceship. July six is when they recovered it and sent it to Wright Patterson Air Force Base. July seventh is when they held the press conference and told the people it was a weather balloon, which the press bought bookline and sinker. September of that year, President Truman established m J twelve and the purpose of that was to study the saucers and cover up the existence of UFO.
Speaker 4: And you say, we recovered alien bodies from that incident.
Speaker 6: Four from that particular crash, Yes, And what did they do with them? They autopsied them. Doctor Detlov Bronc was the chief surgeon, so to speak. He was the one that named him. Eb S stands for extraterrestrial biological entities, and we captured three live EBS. They were numbered in their order of capture eb E one, eb E two, and eb E three.
Speaker 4: Where did we capture? Where did this happen?
Speaker 6: In different crashes? Eb E one lived with an Air Force kernel between nineteen forty nine and nineteen fifty two. The ebees are kept in electromagnetic facility called a y wy Dash two. It was designed by a doctor Eric Wang, who worked directly for doctor Kissinger, who has been in this cover up since the very beginning. The reason they had to create electromagnetic facility is the fact that the ebes are so advanced. They're at least a half a billion years advanced from us and probably more.
Speaker 4: They can move by thought, move by thought.
Speaker 6: Thought, and they can also disappear, but they can't move by thought through electromatagnetic facility. So they built this facility. There was two, one in Los Alamos and one either at Edwards or up at the.
Speaker 4: Test site a Groom Lake, Nevada, a Groom Lake.
Speaker 6: Now there's still one ebe still living, eb E three, And there is a videotape that eventually is going to be released to the public, and it's an interview with him. As hard as that may sound, as hard as that may be to believe there is a videotape of an interview with EV three.
Speaker 4: What is this language that the interviewers.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the tape, so I don't know. But on this trip I told you I took gathering all this information. A guy in Albuquerque handed me twenty five secret Cie memos. And if anything can be humorous in all of this, one of these memos in the body of the text it said, by the way Eve three wants to see the ocean, we better make the arrangements or he'll disappear again. So while he couldn't get out of this facility, he could make himself disappear and cause him a lot of trouble.
Speaker 11: They now, can they exist among us? Is that what you're saying? Or do they have to have a special.
Speaker 6: Environment of special environment, special era. It's my understanding they can only last about twenty minutes in this era.
Speaker 11: You were saying, also, these gray ones are the ones that we see most of the time, and you said that most of that there are a lot of different.
Speaker 4: Motives for them being here, the gray ones. What kind of a deal we got we're going with them?
Speaker 11: Is that the bunch that you suggest we've made a deal with for military technology.
Speaker 6: I think we made a deal with them, and they're ultimate to What they want to do is regenerate their own race. Now apparently they're either they've either had some kind of nuclear accident or they're on the back side of a evolutionary genetic curve and they're going downhill instead of uphill. In other words, in the autopsies of which I have too, we found out that their digestive system is atrophied. They don't they can't eat through their mouth anymore. You know how they eat well, these cattle mulations. They take the hormones and the enzymes from those cattle and they spread it on their skin, and their skin absorbs the nutrients and then excretes the waste back through their skin. And if you read Whitley Strieber's book or listen to him talk, he talks about when he's seen him doing this to their skin and they're scraping the waist off.
Speaker 11: Now, these cattle mutilations, there's been a film made about that, and perhaps in a couple of minutes we can take a look at at some excerpts of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, strange harvest was a good one. But another thing had happened here. On March fourth, there was a documentary released on the best UFO photos that have been taken so far, including a minute and thirty eight seconds of videotape. Now what happened is in November, this guy took these photos, took it into the TV station. They thought it was great, but nobody would believe it. So they spent three months checking the validity of the checking the authenticating the videotape, and checking out the credibility of the witness. And when they had it all down, they put out this documentary thirty minutes. I mean, Sirron Clad, they're here. But do you think it got on the network? No, it just showed locally in Pensacole.
Speaker 4: We have some of that and perhaps when we come back we can.
Speaker 1: Okay. So now hearing from your boy, doctor Lear Raven Lee, what are your thoughts on those things that he just said. Some people call him an absolute quack, some people say he is an absolute source.
Speaker 2: I think that he has a presence that is very constructed to be very confident in dominating. And this is what I believe to be factually true to where people will follow lead and not really ask a lot of questions. I found it interesting some of the things that he was saying, though. If they did have these three particular aliens, how do they know of all the things, that electromagnetic would be the one thing they couldn't pass through? Did one of them give up the information? What language are they speaking? Do they have like a transmitter that can like speak to.
Speaker 1: Us apparently telegraphically?
Speaker 2: Okay, So if they're moving through thought, then how would we capture them unless they wanted to be captured, Because if they're moving that quickly and that easily, yeah, I don't see how we could develop something or know something so quickly to be able to capture not one, but three of these things, so and hold them in facilities And.
Speaker 1: So apparently off of the first four from the Roswell crash, we did autopsies on them. And I don't know this to be a fact. This is not Jacob speaking as some sort of an authority on this. This is what I've been with all the research that I've done being a professional conspiracy theorist for years now. This is about the chain of events. We did autopsies on these corpses and learned a whole hell of a lot about them on a physical level. When these three individual crashes took place and we got them in this regard, we knew that at least.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean since they're dead, so you wouldn't know that they could telepathically move.
Speaker 1: No, but apparently they started communicating with the people that found them through telepathic means, and that's how they were able to save their lives because apparently they can only exist in our air for like twenty minutes. So they were told, we need to be put in this environment. You need to get to this quick or we'll die or whatever the case was. And thankfully they were.
Speaker 2: Like a venom situation, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Think of whenever his spacesuit opened now and he's like, the air is breathable? What these aliens when they landed here. Apparently our oxygen rich environment is not breatheable for them.
Speaker 2: I just don't see it. I'm sorry, I just don't. I don't believe that they would willingly throw themselves at the creatures. I mean, the one thing that they know have to know is that they're going to be experimented on, so they're not gonna I just don't see it, like that would be being like a pow and being like you know what, hey, I'm right here, like, just come get me and torture me, and hopefully I will just share all of our secrets of the universe with you. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see that that do some Stockholm syndrome shit.
Speaker 2: But I but they're coming here, yeah, and then crashing, I just do I don't believe it, genuinely don't. And I don't believe that they held them and if they were telepathically able to move, I don't think that they would just chill and be like, you know what, I'm just gonna hang out in this torture area and like hope for the best.
Speaker 1: And would they need to be torture because they already knew what the anatomy of them looked like, all of the four corpses at this point, they might keep them alive.
Speaker 2: So this is one of the seventy that he's claiming, so that they for sure were the exact scene.
Speaker 1: Once allegedly the same species, all allegedly super allegedly. But apparently these ebes as he called them, told them a lot of things about the world outside of our Earth, and apparently there's at least seventy that they know of, or have contact with, or whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe him. You don't believe him, No, damn, I don't believe him. I don't believe in the way because his the way that he presented, in the mannerisms and way he the way that he was presenting, reminds me a lot of the experiments. So they did to see what people would believe. If you hold a title, if you're wearing a jacket, you know, how you're presenting information to people. I just don't believe it. I think that maybe there is a kernel of truth to some of the stuff that you're saying. I think that some of it, though, is fabricated, because it doesn't make sense to me how these things would be. If I was an alien race, I would not want to get myself captured. I would not willingly give myself up to people that you know experimented likely on your brethren, I guess, and just forthright give this information over that could potentially be used against you and your entire race at a later time. Why would they do that? How would you hold them in this facility? How would you understand? Because if they're all dead corpses. You would not know that they could be held in this type of facility unless it's something within their blood themselves. Maybe if it interacted enough to magnetism, maybe they could they could figure that out. But of all the different things, it's like, I don't know. It just doesn't make I don't believe him. I'm not gonna lie there.
Speaker 1: You have a good cult remembers. Now as far okay, aside from Lear's testimony, the nineteen sixty four experiment with the flying saucer and the beams of light, what's your take on that.
Speaker 2: I do believe that something occurred. Yeah, I don't. I would like to see the footage. Say, honestly, I would like to see if there was more than one person testimony to that day, because in the video or the picture you saw in the video, there was multiple people. I would want to see. I want all of those people to tell me the exact kind of story.
Speaker 1: If nothing else, the fact that the Air Force tried to cover it up and say he never served and then he had to prove his point like that much is true. So at least there is some sort of a cover up that did take place.
Speaker 2: Oh of one hundred percent. I believe that there is something definitely that went on, and I believe that something UFO related happened. I don't It's not that I don't believe him. I mean, I would just like to see it physically for myself. But I believe that something definitely did happen, especially that they went to such great lengths to say that he didn't even exist, that none of it existed, that none of it happened, and there's video proof and photos and obviously he existed, and he has documentation that he was in the military and everything else. They wouldn't do that unless they're trying to cover something up. So I believe that all of these incidents are happening. I believe that whatever the fuck is going on should be I want to honestly look at how many nuclear sites around the world have had some type of issue women you do an episode on that one. Honestly, it's just triggering, like all these different thought patterns of like can you track them? Can you triangulate how many times through the last hundred years people have had well, not one hundred years, in the last fifty years people have had some type of issues around these areas, But.
Speaker 1: How many of those events got unreported or thrown so far under a stack of paperwork that it's just wrapped up now.
Speaker 2: Right, true. I mean you'd have to definitely go in an online platform that's quote unquote unrestricted to try to at least get somewhat information. But then that's so hard because everything is. You know, anybody can make up a story, right, Anybody can say that, you know, I saw a bigfoot outst my window last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you could.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could triple down and be presented like this guy just presented where like there's no shadow of doubt, there's no way that my inflection is changing. I am definitely telling the truth. This is what I believe wholeheartedly. You need to believe it with me.
Speaker 1: Now that's so said. What do you think about the two thousand and three to two thousand and five crazy UFO sidings in the cube, the cube that flew over the exact same Air Force or Space Force base.
Speaker 2: I think there's something there, Yeah, I think that. I believe that for that much land to be there, and for that many launch sites to be there, plus having decades aparts issues in the scene location, and for it to be turned into Space Force location and for Elon to have his whole situation there, there's just too many quote unquote coincidences for me, and I do believe that because that's not the first time we've heard about it a cube looking thing, so I believe that there is definitely I believe that it happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yes, so there you have good cult members. Listen, we want to know what you think about this episode. We want to know what you think about these random ecitings at the Vanderberg Air Force Base slash Space Force Space. But before we go ahead and give all the monologue for that, we would like to let you know that if, just as we're signing off here, if you would like to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion, then what you need to do is go to the link in the description below to cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information there, homeboy Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA and ask them if they think investing in precious metals is a wise investment, and listen to what they have to say. About it, then go check out cecsilver dot com and get your start today the cult members, Like I said, we want to hear from you. What do you think about Vanderberg? What do you think about the story from nineteen sixty four, what do you think about the story from two thousand and three to two thousand and five, what do you think about the disclosures that have been going on in the early twenty twenties up until this point? And what do you think about our boy lear Tell us what you think about it, and the best place to do so would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares, the likes, to subscribe to comments, leave a posty review of Shafes of Defriens of family, sharriffess everywhere. Here is the deal. The more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promote and more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like Theirste, Finalies and Gentlemen. Why you're ready to go check out metamistics. Jonathan's on the show and getting the same lover respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. Maam the Cage and Knight. I am ratingly and there's one veryonty human vital he's information needs to learn just as soon as human impossible. Lot, Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Amieve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that sult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult