Speaker 1: Okay me, Hey everybody, what good Welcome back in Power Marginia. It's that time, it's funny eight twenty five and for the first time it's just us. Man, it's been it's been a while since we have a special guest in here dominating our game.
Speaker 2: Ryan Jeffers kicking your ass.
Speaker 3: Martin mar you're the one that caused that to happen. That's all your fault. Mark, you did you cause.
Speaker 2: That to happen.
Speaker 4: You came out of nowhere and he sniped us.
Speaker 5: Came out of nowhere after I heard his major. I don't think it's coming.
Speaker 3: Out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, let's do this. The Power Trip welcomes you to initials.
Speaker 6: Game five nine presented Buying Pearl Bird Heating and Plumbing.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking, Zach goes ready for Shine Down.
Speaker 2: Ye love it.
Speaker 6: Let's go Game five five nine. Thanks to our friends at Hurlberts.
Speaker 1: That's right, thank you to our friends at her You said it, Core, and I'm going to tell you more about it. Would you like to hear more about it?
Speaker 2: I would love to hear more about it, Hurlbert.
Speaker 1: The second I'd like to tell you is that going Herbert heating and plumbing, keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and safety check, and for a load of time, get a free carbon monoxide detector called six one twenty one, twenty today. Our schedule online Herlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 2: Fantastic people, They're awesome.
Speaker 6: Go around the room. Here we go sauce. What happens if you win game five five to nine.
Speaker 7: I am sponsored by my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza Deal of the Week at all Kowalski stores. All Seventh Avenue Pizza at Kowalski Stores is seven ninety nine and if I win, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one of you could win a gift one hundred dollars gift card to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizzaizza.
Speaker 6: Contestant number two Christopher Allen Hockey remember two because.
Speaker 2: Your dad wants number.
Speaker 1: If I win, You're gonna get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday instore, online at radco dot com or in store Radco when you use the promo code initial steak you Radco. You've been with us from the very beginning. Discount doesn't plytoppers, does everything else? Thank you, right Co, Radco.
Speaker 2: Marcha city always goes forth, so let's keep it that way. Marty's number, Marnie. What happens if you win?
Speaker 8: If I win, I'll tell you what we will all celebrate with my very good friends at Great Clips. You can tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner we'll win three.
Speaker 4: Haircuts four a year. I'm talking to Calendar Year at Great Clips.
Speaker 8: Thank you Great Clips, Shout out to Shout out to.
Speaker 6: Sue at my Great Clips. She's like, the best cuts my hair all the time, and she's she's hilarious. Pull your hands up.
Speaker 2: What hawk? Well, yeah, she likes to cut hair.
Speaker 3: I got some things to need trimmed Mark Parrish.
Speaker 2: What happens if you win?
Speaker 3: Well, I know you're saving the best for the last Cory.
Speaker 5: So I'm sponsored by my good friends at ABC American Building Contractors And if I win today, tweet at me at Mark D. Parrish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday. And one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift card. Thank you American Bailly Contractors.
Speaker 2: Let's talk.
Speaker 6: You can get version four of the home game at Initials Game dot com if you want to play this game all year long with your friends and stuff. It's a home version Initials Game dot Com for version four. And also you can play live all over the cities and beyond four states. Now this week we added what Saint Peter for Initials Game Live dot Com. Next week, Plymouth right there. I'm also going to be there on Tuesday. It'll be Parish is.
Speaker 2: Going to be there.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, we got Tuesday. You want to hang out with us on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, Paul. Let's go, Pom Pom Paul. It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 7: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 3: That's right, eighty three dollars on the line. Right now.
Speaker 1: You're looking to buy a new car saved under your care, Carlo and deal with Save Paul Federal Credit Union now for Carlon breaks has lost six point nine apply today and say Paul.
Speaker 3: Upsu dot orgilaz kPa Federal Insured by the end seat.
Speaker 6: All right, five hundred dollars every week this thing goes up thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: They're awesome. This jackpot is life changing at this point. What is it? One? Eight hundred three two zero five three two six? Is that the right number? Still maybey?
Speaker 6: So call the number We're gonna get to one lucky random caller. They'll get a shot at guessing the initials I'm about to use. If they guess one in the correct spot, they win two hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty bucks, which is sweet.
Speaker 6: But if they say both in the right spot, they would be the third jackpot winner.
Speaker 2: It's gone off twice.
Speaker 6: It's news to some people, and you would win eighty three thousand, five hundred dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Good morning. What is your name and where are you from? Jonathan from Toledo area? Oh hi, Jonathan from Toledo's you're from Toledo? Is that right around there? Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Jonathan from the the Windows Beach.
Speaker 6: Actually have been a little vague or in the Toledo area, But that's fine, Jonathan. All you have to do is say they're right initials and you can bring this eighty three thousand, five hundred dollars anywhere you want.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Jonathan? What are you guessing? I'm going with D S so.
Speaker 6: D as in dog S is in sham stop dog stop, D as in dog s is in stop dog stop.
Speaker 3: Right, dog stop?
Speaker 6: All right, Jonathan, and Toledo is going d S. If he has one right, he wins two hundred and fifty bucks. If he has him both right, he's going to be richer than hell. Does he have at least one with D S?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry Jonathan from the Toledo area right now. Maybe he's a transplant you never know, or he's either a transplant from Minnesota, or maybe he just found out that you can call in every Friday and win eighty three thousand. You might hate to show, I don't care or eight fifteen yep the initials for game five five nine hit me the letter T.
Speaker 2: Dang it the letter T, and then the letter B TB T and then B messed out of twelve yell out your name, your name is your buzzer. Here we go.
Speaker 6: Number one of TB clue Number one, most commonly white.
Speaker 2: Clue number two.
Speaker 6: A former opponent claims that Vladimir Putin has golden ones worth around eight hundred dollars. Okay, toilet, Oh, parish out for the rest of number one. Clue number three has a handle. Clue number four goes in a bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Clue number five has bristles.
Speaker 2: Marnie, yep, toilet brush. That's right, it was a toilet brush, parish. You were on the right path. You went straight to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Vladimir reportedly has golden toilet brushes worth eight hundred dollars a piece.
Speaker 5: I remembered a story about me literally something the bathroom that was obeen.
Speaker 2: The expense very close. Marnie has one with toilet brush. Take that assist that a girl one rip. Here's number two of Team B. Clue number one. The goal is to avoid this Clue number two.
Speaker 6: This has appeared on Rolling Stones list of the five hundred Greatest albums of All Time. H m hmm.
Speaker 2: Clue number three. This is a medical condition. H Clue number four.
Speaker 6: This is most commonly associated with water. Clue number five decompression sickness.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on.
Speaker 3: Final clue mark mark the Benz.
Speaker 2: That is the Benz that was coup too fast. When you're a scuba diving you can get the bends. You've never heard of the Benz.
Speaker 6: We've talked about it on the show A Billion Times Bend.
Speaker 2: That is a radio Head album as well. That's fantastic. The bend. Whoops. You don't want to get the bends. It can be, it can be fatal. Parish has one, Marnie has one. Here's number three of TB. Clue number one. You can fall into these. Clue number two.
Speaker 6: In the United States is part of a progressive system.
Speaker 2: Hawk yep, tax bracket. That's right. That was really good.
Speaker 6: Similar clues to the ones that I used for income bracket a couple of weeks ago, that side gap, but Chris was all over it.
Speaker 2: For tax bra guys.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Marnie has one, Hawk has one, Parish has one. Here's number four of TB. Clue number one is a nickname. Clue number two, one of the words is an animal.
Speaker 6: Clue number three typically last thirty to sixty minutes. Yeah. Clue number four as an association with the City of Chicago. Clue number five is an Emmy Award winner. Final clue Clue number six debuted in twenty twenty two, highlighting a chef returning home. Yep, the bear, that's right, that is the bear. The word the always trips you down as well, because you forget that the is an option.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I think. Bear starts with the bear.
Speaker 2: The bear universally loved. Who hates it?
Speaker 7: Dave Schwartz and Must right, must doesn't care for it.
Speaker 2: Like Ciskel and Ebert.
Speaker 6: Those two Marty Hawk pair of sauce, all four of you have one, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Number five of t B. Clue number one features a NEPO baby. Clue number two.
Speaker 6: Include a Marquette graduate. Clue number three as an association with fraud and con artists.
Speaker 2: Clue number four.
Speaker 6: Features a fatal heart attack. Clue number five this included ante. This included an attention drawing fake suicide bomber.
Speaker 2: Clue again Clue number six.
Speaker 6: This virtually concludes with an order for five hundred thousand break pads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tommy good, that is Tommy Boy.
Speaker 5: That one by us so far for Yeah, clue, well done, well done, thanks, I've seen I also was surprisedly win all six, but it did. It was Tommy Boy sauce takes the lead with two. Everybody else has one. You a big Tom Callahan had a heart attack.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, They all made perfect sense, and he did graduate from Marquette in just under a decade.
Speaker 3: All right, all of them.
Speaker 2: It was the Parker Fox of Tommy Boy. Sauce has two, everybody else has what.
Speaker 6: Here's number six of t B Clue number one. This has associations with the military.
Speaker 2: Clue number two is a group.
Speaker 3: Mark Mark, Mark top brats. Oh good, almost gifted a.
Speaker 2: Top brass.
Speaker 5: Very good, Tommy Boy, well all right, parish, parish, parish, very good.
Speaker 2: Halfway through the game, Sauce and Mark each have two and.
Speaker 3: Each have one. Six to go, MANI keep trying.
Speaker 2: Here's number seven of t B Clue number one known to throw Mark. Yeah you Parish five four.
Speaker 3: Brady, as you did it? Mark sucked me right in what No?
Speaker 2: Whoa parish out for the rest of number seven. Clue number two.
Speaker 6: Has been called a cardinal and a saint. Yeah, Terry Bridge, are you Parish? And Sauce, Yeah, you're out for the rest of number seven?
Speaker 2: Down Man.
Speaker 6: Originally from Florida. Clue number four once suffered a serious injury. Marnie, Yeah, Teddy Bridgewater.
Speaker 2: That's good, Marnie.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here going what is Breeze's first.
Speaker 5: You were looking you were looking at me, and I was so mad at myself, but I'm trying not to give it away.
Speaker 6: Cardinal, he was a cardinal in college and then a New Orleans Saint. Teddy Bridgewater gets Marnie her second point. Sauce Parrish and Marnie, you all have to Chris, just one back. Everybody as tight as possible, with five to go, number okay Baby Number eight of TV Clue number one debuted in two thousand and three. Clue number two features a pool.
Speaker 3: Hawk go for it the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: For the rest of number eight.
Speaker 6: Clue number three highlights a series of greetings Paul, Yeah, Paul, the bachelorette.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: Thanks, had so many guesses like that in the last couple of weeks. That was an unbelievable guess just the gender. Clue four, just for the record, was features twenty five men. So I started to go that direction basement about Saucy crazy good guess on the right path, but the'rect was the right answer, and that's point number three four.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 6: Sauce has three. Parish and Marney have two, Chris has one. Here's number nine. T B Clue number one, known to mimic. Clue number two commonly has a clever name. Clue number three this is a group. Clue number four plays music. Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Most commonly stick with the hits. I don't clue Clue number six mark mark tribute band.
Speaker 3: It's the band? What is it again?
Speaker 2: I was super good band? What the heck do they call it a tribute to band? All right? Parish that was? And have three, Marty has two, Chris has one.
Speaker 6: There's three items left, so everybody's still mathematically in this. Here we go number here hawks yeah, let's go alright. Number ten of TB. Clue number one typically don't close. Clue number two can be filled. Clue number three sometimes seen on the beach. Clue number four frequently touches a human shoulder. Clue number five are reusable. Final clue Clue number six stylish convenient way to carry things, especially while yep or tote bag.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, wow, that was big.
Speaker 3: Kept going backwards like beach cowl.
Speaker 2: That's not going to get you the win.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: Bet we have two to go. Chris mathematically out, but keep playing. Marnie.
Speaker 6: You need both of them to force a tie. Paris, you're just one back. But Sauce, you are going for the win. Sweet number eleven, Here we go. Number eleven Sauce trying to win of tea b Clue number one is drawn. Clue number two almost always round.
Speaker 2: Clue number three often associated with an idea.
Speaker 5: Mark yep, bubble, that's a good jobs.
Speaker 2: That was excellent, very.
Speaker 3: Good, thank you. I think you should all take this last one off.
Speaker 2: That was very good.
Speaker 3: I think I took most of them off.
Speaker 6: Down to number twelve. The situation as simple as this. Sauce, you get this right, you're the winner. Parish, you get this right, you're the winner. If Marnie or Chris gets it right, then we have a heads up tiebreaker between Parish and here we go.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Let's go, Patty find a lot of TV Sauce going for the win, Parish going for the win.
Speaker 2: Number twelve of TV clue number one, commonly used by kids. Clue number two sometimes.
Speaker 6: Associated with guests Paul Paul for the win, top bunk, really good guess though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing wrong with that, guest all right down to Marnie. Game over and game over.
Speaker 6: Man Sauce was ready to push the chair back. That was his walk off shot. That was his bat flip. Man, No, not the top bunk. Sauce out for the rest of twelve. Down to Marnie.
Speaker 2: Chris and PARI are still going for the win.
Speaker 6: Clue number three intended for just one person, Marnie trundle bed.
Speaker 4: That's the one that pulls out underneath.
Speaker 3: Come on, hark oh.
Speaker 2: Shoot down to Chris and Mark, and Mark is still going for the wind. Come on Clue number four. Often utilized in dorms. They all clue number five. You might spend eight hours here. Final clue, Mark going for the wind. Clue number six.
Speaker 6: The standard is thirty eight inches wide by seventy five inches long.
Speaker 2: Five Mark yep.
Speaker 3: Twin Bed.
Speaker 2: Is a twin.
Speaker 6: Got it at the last giving me some measurement. Twin Bed gets Mark the win.
Speaker 5: Oh Martie, I appreciate you guys. I was actually getting more nervous the less you guys kept getting wrong, Like, oh good God, I have no idea what it's talking about.
Speaker 4: Why would anyone go trundle bed before twin.
Speaker 3: Bed I don't know. I was trying to think of like the kids bed right, it was like, was it a truck bed?
Speaker 2: Is it a trundle?
Speaker 3: Trundle? I'm sure that is.
Speaker 2: Mark. What happens now that you you got.
Speaker 6: He did it?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much again. I can't thank you ABC. I mean maybe see you guys are the best. And since I won, my good friends, my great friends at.
Speaker 5: ABC, American Building Contractors, oh.
Speaker 3: Good lord, excuse me, yeah, I lost it for a second, my American Billy Contractor.
Speaker 5: Since I won, tweet at me at Markety Parish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars VISA gift card.
Speaker 3: I'm heading to the eye doctor.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Nice job, Perry. But that was a great eleven was awesome. That was great thought, bubb Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 3: Thank you man, Thank you. Thanks.
Speaker 6: One week from today the first Initials Major of the year, three rounds at six fifteen, seven fifteen, and eight fifteen best of thirty at Treasure Island next Friday. And again, somebody in the audience not connected to Initials in any way, just if you're in the audience just watching the show. We're going to do a random draw and somebody's going to win a trip for to to Vegas for that weekend. Next weekend, you can win a trip for two to Vegas and then also the winner of the Rube Game Thursday night at the Island Event Center on stage, they also win themselves a trip for two to Vegas for next weekend.
Speaker 2: So be ready to go.
Speaker 5: I did it once to Vegas when somebody attributed that many times, yeah, some of them.
Speaker 3: I remember who won the motorcycle for somebody? Remember that we were at the X was.
Speaker 2: At the X Games.
Speaker 7: I think I was. I feel like it was soft Buffalo bills and yeah, yeah, liber was there.
Speaker 2: Was he not right, but I don't think he wanted either. I think it might have been sauce.
Speaker 1: We've had some cool prizes in the good prizes, man, Yeah, I just had nothing today.
Speaker 6: Well, and then getting the Bachelor and being wrong probably threw you off as well, because that's a crazy good guess, just the wrong gender, so good.
Speaker 5: I wish I wouldn't have rang in so quick with the Tom Brady because yeah, I got Teddy Bridgewater.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I thought I cost myself right there.
Speaker 4: Lit'll be just texted me and said, I love you. But that was the worst guess you have ever read?
Speaker 2: Trundle. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of times it is a single.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it's underneath the double, but it's you know, it's just it literally pulls out from underneath and just.
Speaker 2: A little kid on there. Kids often associated all of them fit. So did top bunk top Yeah, top I thought I thought that was commonly used by kids, by.
Speaker 4: Genius guests, and Trundle bed was right up.
Speaker 2: There was no right, screw you guys full on parish a little while. Thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was getting there. You know, I gotta gotta take care of BC. They've been amazingly supported.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for them. Yeah, the te is is tough because I hate it.
Speaker 4: I think the first thing I think is anything the.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I'm like, nope, there is nothing the It could be anything the bar in the bank, the Bear.
Speaker 4: I think of him after the game.
Speaker 2: Trundle bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Trundle bed the bar in the bank, the Bears, Tommy. And that's really really good.
Speaker 2: That was very quick.
Speaker 3: That's good, very well done. Yeah, I mean goodness, sakes.
Speaker 2: Is that wrong? No, I don't think he likes to go for basketball, but he might the dues there. Well there's that jumping around man.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right, you go, no football this weekend for the first time I liked forever. How weird?
Speaker 2: No, But are you going to watch the Pro Bowl all of it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna record it so I can watch it a couple of times because I miss something I do. We were talking about over here. They were showing highlights when like Peyton Manning was throwing the ball to like heines Ward. The Pro Bowl used to really matter, Yes, really did be fun to watch, Like did Joe Montana throw to somebody he's never ever gonna throw to?
Speaker 3: Back before free agency was everything, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and back before like Sunday Ticket where we would never see these guys play, it was sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, it was sweet. Corey.
Speaker 2: No, it's all over exposure and we see these guys every day. So it's like they don't want to get.
Speaker 4: Players are declining, they're not playing.
Speaker 6: So I was thinking that the other day when I saw a whole bunch of people declining the Pro Bowl, and then somebody else gets the alternate, like if if everybody, if people have Pro Bowl bonuses in their contract, it would be hilarious just to have the entire league decline and then just everybody gets the Pro Bowl bonus.
Speaker 2: Everybody. Drake may made the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 6: I mean, he had a fine rookie year, but he's not a Pro Bowl caliber player.
Speaker 1: Did they give him like some real incentives, like the person who gets the most tackles gets uh a house in MAUI like something.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest with you, that will get there. That's my point though, Like they would make him tackle like it is. It's like heavy. It's a long season.
Speaker 5: These guys have been putting their body on the line for months. I see where they're like, but there's nobody anymore.
Speaker 3: There's no game. It's all we're talking about bringing a bank. Okay, yeah, you can't bring it.
Speaker 2: It's not even flag football anymore.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: They just do like hopscotch and stuff. They like play tether ball. Apparently Darnald just chilled it in the skills.
Speaker 2: Of course he did.
Speaker 6: What Martin's TV next Wednesday, Tomorrow tomorrow, I'll be tomorrow Wolves six thirty pregame from Target.
Speaker 2: You're playing password to Day and Commons program.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my partner is ripping.
Speaker 6: Sounds like she doesn't have a lot of faith in you. Yeah right, Parish, you're on TV with the Wild or whatever. When next I am off for like three weeks?
Speaker 5: I'm not Ontok's say, twenty fourth to twenty fifth. I head out east, nice break well sports four Nations, Baby, it's.
Speaker 2: All a good point good point. Nine to noon is next.
Speaker 6: The Powership returns five thirty to nine on Monday Sea.
Speaker 2: Then, damn, I already have a wonder for day to love me.