Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero, where it is in fact to day one eighty two, not day one eighty one. And whatever the numbering system, I'm sure Corey has it figured out on the podcast, So just not not on these live streams perhaps for a couple of weeks. Now, how are you guys.
Speaker 2: Doing pretty good?
Speaker 1: I didn't even introduce us.
Speaker 2: Oh well, i'd like dways dot.
Speaker 1: Org with Corey Hues of Corey Hues dot org, x Q four twenty x Q four twenty dot com and Charlie Robinson. I'm macroaggressions not io And now, how are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: What right?
Speaker 1: Nothing happened?
Speaker 3: Stumbled to what happened this week?
Speaker 2: Nothing happened this week?
Speaker 1: There's a good thunders.
Speaker 3: Chat Lake the signal chat Lake. Oh yeah, I mean that's the that's the story of the week. That's the story.
Speaker 1: Am I hypocritical for like thinking it doesn't matter?
Speaker 4: I like, I'm like not shocked by anything that's happening, and I'm just numb to it all that I don't care whatever I think.
Speaker 1: Like, legally, doesn't it not matter? Didn't they not do anything wrong? Am I just totally tripping?
Speaker 4: I don't think you're allowed to discuss the government business on personal chats. I just don't think you're allowed to do that. I don't know the law on it, but it just doesn't seem like it's legit because then it's not subject to FOYA, like not like ninety percent of what they have is subject to FOYA. But yeah, I think that's the legal basis for it not being legit.
Speaker 3: Okay, and it's definitely a fuck up. But how do you.
Speaker 1: Accidentally add an Atlantic journalist to your chat? Dude?
Speaker 3: Well, they probably they probably got some infiltration. I mean, I'm gonna be honest with.
Speaker 4: You, well that the Israelis. The Israelis are super pissed because they say that those chats, the texts compromise, they're one of their people.
Speaker 5: Oh on that right, it's just one hey, and you know what, you know what somebody should have been like to be like, so can you tell us the one?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the oh shit, proceed to tell you. I don't know, It's just all it seemed like to me is that it was just a way for if you were more left leaning, uh Donald Trump, complete hater, then this would be a notch in your belt to say, hey, look, they don't know what they're doing. Here's what's key. Nobody knows what they're doing at all.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 3: You just you wink it. I mean, you get in there and you wing the fuck out of it, and usually you wing it in your interests. I'm gonna be honest with you, Okay, if I was, if I was president, dictator, commander, I'm winging shit in my favor and in the favor of the people that I like, and just the way it is, it's all good, Okay. That's why I say the unification and this whole euphoric moment and we're all gonna be you know, want one br other hood is short lived, all right, because eventually I'm gonna need all y'all shit. All right, I'm just letting you.
Speaker 1: Know, Well, it's just different levels of winging it, Like a nube is gonna wing it poorly, of somebody who's like a master level was still gonna be winging it. They're just gonna do it real well.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, and they might they might talk a little bit better, you see. I think that's what really people are pissed off about. I actually seen a video where it was, uh, this guy was talking as a as a black guy, and he was like, man, y'all should have known that. You know, they were gonna pick the white guy, those conservatives because they wanted to uphold white SUPREMIERCI. I was like, I was, was Joe Biden not white? I was just trying to remember if he was white or not. I didn't know he was anything else besides white.
Speaker 1: He's so white. He's like the least honorary black that you can get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can't even get an honorary Black card. You know what I'm saying, honorable mention on an honorable mention and nothing black related unless we talk about something segregation wise. So it's just like like when they say that, it's like, oh, yeah, those white people wanted to make sure they got a white guy in. I was like, y'all, y'all got a white guy in that last time.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden at that old dude's funeral words funeral and like a full blown Ku Klux Klan member Grand Wizard, Joe Biden gave the eulogy at his funeral, talk about what a great guy he was and what an inspiration he was getting into politics early.
Speaker 1: We didn't he say ship like I don't want my kids glowing growing up with animals or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he and then he helped write the crime bills to put disproportionately more black people in prison on longer stretch for crack cocaine as opposed to powdered cocaine, which he said on the record he considered powdered cocaine to be a quote white drug. So that's Joe Biden, you know, it's just actually, I mean, Trump's Trump's literally Adolf Hitler. We know, we know, But also Joe Biden is a humongous pile of ship, but he was the existed.
Speaker 1: So are racist pedophile pile of ship?
Speaker 4: Can somebody this family up? Literally, what is going on with Greenland? Can somebody please explain fu Greenland to me?
Speaker 1: It's just that, it's what Charlie said.
Speaker 2: The Orange. It's what I did an episode of on Trump called The Good, the Bad, and the Orange. It's the Orange.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: He just talks.
Speaker 2: He just talked to mad Ship about crazy things like Greenland and the gold of America and he gets fixated on on nonsensical bullshit.
Speaker 4: The Gulf of America is real because I have a T shirt that says.
Speaker 2: It, I understand, and he probably has the fucking patent on it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I actually like love about him and all the things that are not lovable, Like I love that he will just say fucking anything, Like now he's like, yeah, maybe we'll send some of these Tesla terrists down to Venezuela and their prisons, and people are losing their shit. I'm like, you, guys, like he says this ship all the time. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not real, totally, totally, totally. People need to remember who is talking about this. He's just if they're they maybe have not been around somebody in there in their world who's just a tremendous shit talker who never stops. That's what he is. He's he's constantly talking shit. You have to learn how to filter out what's real and what's nonsense. And these people, man, it fucking breaks their brain because there's no they can't like.
Speaker 3: He's not a normal politician. That's the problem. That's the number one issue. He's beyond anything.
Speaker 4: Hitler, Well, we'll cut. My attention was that they I saw today on the MSNBC or some fucking propaganda ship that was it said Trump does not rule out force to take Greenland, and I'm like, what is happening here?
Speaker 3: We're gonna go We're gonna go write to Mark. We're got to de Mark, whoop their ass and be like, all right now we're taking Greenland. Okay.
Speaker 4: What was that fucking movie where John Candy like invaded Canada? Do you remember that from like thirty years ago? There's a movie where we invade right north. I have to google this ship.
Speaker 3: Something I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess it's the same way he keeps calling, you know, Canada, the fifty fir state. Like he just he's a ship talker.
Speaker 2: He's a he's a classic narcissistic.
Speaker 4: That movie is That movie is Canadian Bacon, Canadian Bacon.
Speaker 1: You're taking your ship? I just the only thing we shouldn't do that because they're all gonna come down here. Nobody wants to go up there. It's a beautiful place to visit. It's not fun to live.
Speaker 4: Alberta is thinking about leaving Canada.
Speaker 2: And Joy Alberta wants to get out.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's rad.
Speaker 4: You have to make a big bridge over Alberta, wouldn't you Like they're like a sliver in the middle, aren't they Alberta?
Speaker 1: Think yeah, I think they've got Banff and Jasper and all those beautiful parks up there. I think that's Alberta.
Speaker 4: It would be so funny to see Canadians have to like cross the border just to drive through to get to the other side of Canada.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what's crazy. I keep I keep singing all over the places, like why would you, why would you turn your banks? Why would you backstab? Want your bare his friend Canada. I'm like nigga, y'all had like y'all come here with me, move furniture or something.
Speaker 2: We're just that's it. I bought a house here. You bought a house there.
Speaker 3: That's going on.
Speaker 2: Good to see you. I'm not going to burglarize your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a good day.
Speaker 2: I'm not. You don't have to have dinner.
Speaker 3: Hey, walk, I said, oh, hey John, Oh hey hey doing hey John? You want to you want to come over and uh and have some burgers? Uh no, uh, but you have a good one, Okay. I mean I appreciate it. I don't know what you do with your burgers. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to come meet your burgers. It's good. You get to a certain point in life where you know, it just gets harder to make friends. It just is what it is. It is harder to make friends because you're like, do I really want to go on this adventure? You know what I'm saying, because you might step in some bullshit. When you're younger, you can kind of navigate it. When people get age on them, Oh they've got a lot of shit going on. Divorces, ex is coming around kids that don't like them. Damn, all of a sudden, they became a cat lady and they got damn uh newspapers from the past fifty years piled up in there, you know what I'm saying, and shipping themselves and throwing the diapers in the corner. You don't know what you're about.
Speaker 2: You know what, you'd have a ticking time on next door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when folks get older, it's like should I befriend them? Man? You could step in a bad situation, you know what I'm saying. You're just over there one day and all of a sudden, you know that X from ten years ago. Oh yeah, he's been harassing me the past two years. Well, damn I didn't know he was gonna come to the house. You should have let me know that he might just bust up in here, I'm saying, and start cutting.
Speaker 1: Up problems to be my problems.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's what happens. That's what happens though, But yeah, the was it that because uh t Dre's finally he's finally stepped down. It took him long enough. I didn't know if he was gonna do it or not. But it got that new up there. I think of his name right now, Arney. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a dangerous banker, international globalist.
Speaker 1: Build a berg and he's the same family. They're they're family members, him and Trudeau. I just saw this someone like spelled it out and the cousins. Yeah, there's just like.
Speaker 2: Sort of thing. Yeah, and I forget how it goes to. I remember looking at it and going that that looks very complicated. But yeah, it's like someone connected in ideology.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They're connected as a through globalist bankers. He was the head of the Bank of England, right, So like he's a fucking super duper dangerous guy because he's a banker, and that's the type of guy that will that'll that'll get you, that'll pile up a ton of debt on your country end. His buddies will make a bajillion dollars and you'll be stuck with the bill. That's sort of ship for Canada. Like, get ready, you've been infiltrated.
Speaker 1: We haven't they been. I mean, I know, I get that they're like a property of the crown or whatever. But basically it looks like England's trying to like get even stronger up in there. You know, they got like Harry and what's her face, Megan go over there, they got the Bank of England guy now leading it like there's no I don't know. I feel like they used to pretend like there was no more distance or separation. And maybe that's why Trump's like, yeah, let's get Greenland, Let's get some Let's get Canada and Greenland, get some space between us and fucking London.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but keep your eyes on Mark Carney. I mean, he's he is not to be trusted at all.
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 3: I mean from them, from the way they talking, London in that area gonna be it ain't gonna be white folk right here. Surely it's gonna be all damn damn Muslims for real. The most popular baby name.
Speaker 2: Was much Yeah. I mean, look, I was in London a few years ago and it was noticeably different. I am not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah and not good ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't see anything too bad, you know when I when I was there, but but it was noticeably different.
Speaker 1: I think rape gangs and uh like going out in the street and just like chanting and you know when you're when you're a radical style of the religion that calls to kill anyone who isn't in your religion, and that it's okay to rape people who are uncovered and unassisted by a male, unaccompanied by a male. It's not a good intercultural transfer going on here.
Speaker 4: These Muslims again are being used as a cudgel, of course, but you know who, So this was all they were funneled on.
Speaker 1: Purpose, absolutely to stoke this exact type of division. I mean, when ship goes down, if you can't know that you have some sort of unity in your community or you're larger people than that's really destructive. It's very effective if you're trying to conquer people or take over keep power. Yeah, what's up with Trump saying that he wants to be part of the Commonwealth. I love King. What's his head?
Speaker 2: Do you orange? Orange?
Speaker 3: He'll say whatever, man like, he will say whatever, giving it said, whatever your contact you want to put it in, put it in.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There's no no plan to it all.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, nuts.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're on drugs just watching Foreign policy was foreign policy. Let's take care of Let's get on our canes for Israel immediately and for as long as they need us to and uh, while also turning our backs entirely on the people in America who could actually use some help, like people in LA who are still dealing with FEMA trying to get their money back. Because I just talked to my friend and and he's he's going through that. And I said, dude, at the end of this, at the end of this process, you're gonna hate the government so fucking much. You'll be coming to an Arka polka with me. He's like, every time I talk to them, every time I call into FEMA, it's like I'm dealing with one retard after and next, because there's no continuity, there's no consist you know, one that says you need this formula I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Machine. It's college that you ain't getting sheit. Look, man, here's what the deal is. If you don't know nobody, don't worry, you're gonna get fucked. It's just all they just doing. Man, you need to have a connection.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a connection.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no connection though, I mean, it just is what it is. You're gonna have to figure it out on your own. Is not what we won't go organization. We gotta we gotta understand, we can't. Yeah, we can't have it both ways. Yeah said, we want to be able to do stuff on our own without you know, interference. Well, when some ship gets bad, this is your own on your own moment. You know what I'm saying. That on your own looks like hell, because you might not make it. You know what I'm saying. You might take an al, one of the fattest als, lose everything. That's what you're own on your own, anarchy, that's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what ironic. We get it either way. We either like say we want it and do it, or we say we want a government to baby us and then we don't get baby and so we still have to do it anyway. It's like, I can take care of ourselves.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yeah, the best you can to the best your ability. But yeah, I mean, I mean, I'm with you. Uh if if we're gonna be doing all this for all the other countries, which it seems like they're they're starting to cut funds completely, like across the board. Uh, you figure, you know, at least if somebody here needed some help, you could at least fund it back here. At least you wouldn't feel as bad when we go, you know, five more triggion dollars in debt, be like, well, at least it fed some people who you know, lost everything they had. So that's here in America.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're still gonna crash out. Crash out happen eventually, but at least it was for at least some more honorable calls. Let's just say that.
Speaker 2: I had this U I listened to this podcast or watched it technically, this this interview with a guy named Matt Smith and and he's this he's Doug Casey's podcast partner. And I was like, fuck man, it was such a good interview. I watched it twice. So I just reached out to the guy and had him come on and I just interviewed with him and dud what he's talking about for the future of the economy was a remaking of the economic order that and and he's looking at the documents that Trump's people are putting out and what they're showing and the direction that it's going, and it's coming up with a gold it's a return to the gold gold standard in some way crazy. He's talking about all the inflows of golden when coming in from London to the United States non stop, every single day, every single plane that leaves London and comes to the US is loaded with gold.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And when comes out, man, you guys got to watch it because it's fucking great. It's great. He he, I mean, you know, he's he's not advocating for it. He's just saying, that's what these people are doing, because you can see like kind of what their policy is. They're they're looking to weeken the dollar and bring back manufacturing. But he's like, it's going to be real painful for a while.
Speaker 1: It has to be once a yeah, yeah, once you fucked off for so long, Like it has to be painful for a second. So we were just playing with fucking non existent money as though it existed for decades and decades. It's got to come down at some point.
Speaker 4: And he was heavily.
Speaker 2: He was saying, listen with with it, with gold jumping in to having a huge role in this again, he said, it's just the price of it is going to be, you know, in the low twenty thousands announce instead of where it is now at three thousand. It's just based on the calculations. So, uh, it was. It was interesting it explained tariffs. I was like, oh, because he was making this comparison to how the last time they went through all this tariff stuff was seventy one, and that was right when they were depegging the dollar from gold and backing it with the petro dollar, and that then the tariffs were used to get these other countries to accept this new monetary paradigm, and in exchange for accepting it, they would let go of the tariffs and wipe them away. And so he's saying that's what Trump's doing.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. It's a marketing too, or not marketing. It's a what am I trying to say?
Speaker 2: It's a it's a club that you used to beat them into submission. They go and to accept this new devaluing of the dollar against their currencies, and so it's it's very economic. But fuck, it was so good. I was after we got done, I was just like, when's that coming out in a couple of weeks?
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I had the recorded, but I'm going I'm not going to be here next week. I'm going to be in outside of Nashville. Oh yeah, at the party for the Yeah, the Third Eye Carnival. Oh cool, yep, So I'll I'll be I'll report back the following week, but I'll be out with Dee poking In and.
Speaker 1: Rad Binkley, Last American Bagabond and.
Speaker 2: Ryan Christian and Sam Tripley and Adriana john and do.
Speaker 1: I always call her that?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is?
Speaker 2: Her name? Is Funny, She's fucking hysterical, Adrian.
Speaker 6: Johnny Johnny something is funny. Anyway, She's she's rad Man, Yeah, super racist.
Speaker 2: I've never met her. I guess I'll meet her at this thing. Tony Merkle said he would he was going to come in from Knoxville. When I talked to him, So I don't know. We'll see, we'll see how it.
Speaker 1: You know, I know a bunch of our fans and a bunch of our audience for listening right now are going to So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I also will not be here, but I'm just going to San Jose, so I just won't be here. But uh huh, yeah, flying out for a few days, hanging out. I've never been to that. Well, i've technically been there. I drove out there actually, that's where it's just south of there in Santa Cruz is where Steve from Slow News State built out the back of my van like seven years ago, So I have technically been there. Yeah. Yeah, I went downstayed with him, and you know, he built out the back of my van. We did did some shows and then yeah, we did a couple meetups north of there. Stuff. So but I have it hung out in San Jose itself. Hopefully it's hopefully it's nice and cool. It's probably gonna be hot as balls to me personally.
Speaker 7: But hot as balls, yeah, balls are really hot, I'm told.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I haven't taken the temperature of them.
Speaker 1: So I just tit and hot as balls you gotta throw like some.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's super freezing ass cold. What does San Francisco?
Speaker 1: Oh, I wonder San Jose.
Speaker 2: San Francisco gets cold in the summer too, weird. Yeah, so I would definitely check it out. San Jose's is not quite as you know weather.
Speaker 1: It's on like the south side of that like Bay area.
Speaker 2: Right exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not I wouldn't go to San Francisco. I drove through San Francisco to get to Steve to build out the van, and I was like, maybe I should stop, and I looked around. I was like, maybe I should not stop.
Speaker 2: You should keep going. That's how I was in New Orleans. I was like, maybe I should stop and walk. Yeah, fuck this, I'm good. On the way back, going in on Bourbon Street, hang out, I've been, Yeah, I've been, I've been. Yeah, but uh, but on my way from California driving to Florida, I stopped and like had breakfast and you know, wandered around just you know, just took a look around. On the way back, I was like, oh cool, I'll get off and we'll go check it out. I got off the off ramp. It was super fucking sketchy. Immediately, I was like, now you know what, I'm good. I can go take a piss, you know, in the next city.
Speaker 3: I'm fine.
Speaker 2: I don't really like I saw it before, Like we're good. So that was that was my impression of New Orleans. It was like in vacation, It's like roll them up. It's like, as soon as I got off, unlocked the doors. Holy shit, this is like being back in college.
Speaker 3: Pull the blinking out. You got to put the blink in your lap. At that point in time, I had to go right there in the lamp.
Speaker 2: On the look.
Speaker 1: I'm so old and boring. I don't drink, I don't do anything. So I went to New Orleans. I like walked around all day and did the daytime side and I was like back in my airbnb by nighttime, and I watched a movie and went to sleep like I hadn't a party at all. And I walk up in the morning and it's just like smells like barf and alcohol everywhere. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my wife, they have a great time. My wife and I actually have birthdays that are one day apart. We had we both had our fiftieth birthdays in New Orleans, but we were there for a wedding, so.
Speaker 1: That the look rad like everyone's just like marching down the street. There's bands and ship it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I hadn't. I had never seen any of that before. Cool and and and there's a there's a term for it or something like the line I think, I don't know, some some sort of term. And the wedding was really like fucking amazing, like in just this cool location. And then the reception was in a great place. And then when you got done or while you're like kind of wrapping up, all of a sudden, this marching band comes through the reception and and apparently that's the signal to that, like you have to follow them out the door, and then everybody goes on a So we come out the door and I'm walking behind him and and the police have got the whole street blocked off. There's cops everywhere, and that I was like, what the fuck have I walked? I mean, like, is this am I on drug? I felt like I was on ECP or something, you know what I mean? I was like, this is the is this for us? And am I in trouble, and it was just all the whole road was blocked off for this wedding, our wedding, not my wedding, but the wedding we were attending, and then all these random people fill in behind and this thing goes on for like twenty minutes. You just keep walking. I was like, dude, it was amazing, so cool, and it was amazing. But at the beginning I did it because I had no idea that this was even the thing. It blew my mind, and I was also drunk. I was also drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I was like, we saw an ambulance actually go by, and we were like kind of surprised. There's not like a party like following the parade and behind the ambulance. Fucking everything's a parade here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get so. I got like a that time. I got like a full blown New Orleans experience. Combo birthday. We didn't go for our birthdays, obviously, we were there for the wedding, but it was like it's still it felt like like very memorable. Yeah, and it always smells a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like piss, piss, barf, garbage, high tide, low tide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know it, but it gets away with it because people are like, that's the charm of New Orleans. You know, it's like, hey, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Exactly you get and you you look at tities and a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh to to New Orleans, but not to like uh not to like Bourbon Street. But they went to the super Dome to see Taylor Swift in New Orleans. So awful. I was not invited on the trip held down the fort we did that.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Not those they actually get. They actually got like in the lottery and like got tickets at regular, regular price regular, which was kind of I guess, kind of reasonable. So my wife's like, we're going to New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I can see that. I just also they I'm glad they were probably blissfully ignorant to the fact that she's a totally demonic, fucking witch and that super Dome has had like the most terror possible like contained within it.
Speaker 2: I mean I made sure not I didn't want to. I didn't want to freak out because you know, I would get the look from my wife like really going to fill her head with the people that were being out of the After the hurricane that were in the upper deck and they were throwing people off the top deck. Yeah, fill her head with that before I have to take her to this other MFM concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they probably she probably shouldn't do that. You probably did the right.
Speaker 2: Mouth about whatever's going on in this I don't want to hear about Katrina. I don't you better not be filling her head with FEMA.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I mean, it's just part of what there you go, there you go, because like you went there and you made it back. That's what's key, is that if you go there and then you make it back.
Speaker 2: I didn't. That's only if she I did ask her a mind control question. I did ask something. There was some.
Speaker 1: Oh the memory thing, Yeah, the memory thing, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: I said, Hey, when you were at the thing, did you have any like lapses of time? She's like, what are you talking about? I was like, did you like ever like feel like there were moments in time that we're missing from your She was like she was like no, I was everything was fine? Why And I was like, I'm there's this article.
Speaker 3: The show.
Speaker 2: Was like, I just want to know, like did you experience and it's fine? Like She's like no, you.
Speaker 4: Think there's been well, I know there has been, but do you do you think that there's still some sort of CIA experimentation with touring acts. It looks like what's her name, Foxy Red? Is that her name?
Speaker 3: Sexy Saxty. That's what they're saying since twenty eighteen. I think that's what I was saying. The conspiracy is, I mean somethwhere around there.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 1: I know that there are like black magicians, are Satanic people or whatever that use their concert to gather energy for their you know, whether it's sacrificial or whether it's just like giving the energy to their chosen God. Like jay Z definitely prayed to Satan before every show, according to someone who was on tour with him.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of him as a Freemason, aren't there I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can be a free Mason and be a Satanist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well so they are a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they would most definitely find those two things to work well together.
Speaker 1: I just think it's weird to like invite other people to pray to Satan with you. I like that's a bold move.
Speaker 4: You know, Wow, it's so dumb. Jesus Christ, the whole statean shit is so stupid, like fucking Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, if you if you believe in the story that there's like a God and a Satan, why would you choose Satan.
Speaker 4: Well, they think it's not like that. I think they think that Satan is the good one and God's the bad one because he because he was the jealous asshole and Satan was the light bringer.
Speaker 1: But let's be honest, all the people, most I'm gonna say, like at least eighty five percent of people call themselfs Satanists or just rebellion against their Christian fathers. That's all, yeah to it. Yeah, they don't even believe any of it. They're just being rebellious.
Speaker 3: And some and some of them, if they're in the Satanic Temple allegedly, they don't even do nothing with Satan. They just happened to name it the Satanic Temple. I'll say, y'all could have named it something males like, like anything else besides the Satanic Temple, Like, just come up with something. I'm pretty sure you can get fifteen or fifteen or more gathered. I'm pretty sure somebody have a good idea what they called his organization besides the Satanic temple and half benfamit Uh at the at the front of the door. Look, I mean, did something look different, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh no, we don't. We don't worship Satan. It's like, well, why do you follow yourself to say Tanny temple? Then yeah, and then just look around at each other like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're upset about this go thing with the tits that has the upside down pentaclos. So that's just our statue deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was just like, okay, yeah, I had to look that stuff up. I was like, well, it's like, oh man, we just believe in free will and you know, having people live their lives and do their own thing and not be uh you know, not be hindered by government and stuff. I was like, okay, well, I'm just like change your name.
Speaker 1: At that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like well, you know, sometimes it may just be like something to jump off the screen at you know what I'm saying, to catch the eye. It's kind of like there's this guy who's selling signs and like he'll start his videos right now ta talk. It would be like some girl bending over and then like a second later be like, hey, and I've got this nice sign that I just built. It like it's an aging dude.
Speaker 1: He is awesome, fantastic dude, and he'll like mock anyone. He'll be like, yeah, it's because you're fat and stupid. So anyways, here's a sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fantastic. It's like, I know it's gonna get it. It was gonna get a click because you know what, the algorithm is gonna push that thing out there. Algorithm's gonna push the cheeks out there. So it's just like, hey, if I get that up there in the algorithm, then I might be able to get a sign sold out here?
Speaker 1: Did you guys with crazy earthquake and me and mar? Yeah, yikes?
Speaker 3: Is that one? Is that the one where that that apartment building collapsed? Yeah, a lot of them, which it looked like it looked like it won't done, but it looked like it was close to being done, and it looks like somebody lost her ass. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the things that the ones that fell, I think we're under construction, so I don't think any like full like people were living in it and it.
Speaker 3: Was all right.
Speaker 1: I don't think those fell, but they're saying possibly thousands dead, but they have no way to know because there's such I guess they're in a civil war. Still, good god, I don't know have they ever not been in civil war? These poor people. But so they're like their information isn't very clear, and so we're not even really sure how many people died. Seven point seven is pretty big earthquake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: The plasma cosmologists, the people who are studying the sun and all the things going on with that right now, have they predicted this exact location and strength and day and they do that over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, how far in advance do they know this?
Speaker 1: And usually three to seven days, because it's because it's based on what the sun's doing. So and the sun has all these sorts of wavelengths and some hit us like instantly and some take like three days to hit us and whatever. So they can see what's going on with the Sun and they can say, okay, well, based on that, in the direction it's going, it's gonna hit here, and it's probably gonna disperse like this, and we're gonna get earthquakes over here. We're gonna get tornadoes over here right all the time. One of the best is Dutch sense d U t ch s I n se. I don't know if that's how you're supposed to say it, but that's how I do. And you can find him on Twitter and he I don't know if he's still predicting them, but I would guess so. He's been doing it for years. And there's plenty of other people too. So plasma cosmologists got it down so much so that they get like highly fucked with by you know, the spooks, the FEDS. Sure, yeah, because you're not supposed to if you believe the standard model of what's going on here. The Sun isn't supposed to cause earthquakes. So you're kind of like getting on the edge of what they're trying to perhaps hide from everybody for a long time now, which is that we go through cyclical disaster. Once you start seeing that the sun does this, and you start seeing then you start understanding that like, oh, we have no fucking control over the climate at all, how fars we want, we could dump fucking pollution and just like belch Eddy, that's not gonna matter. The Sun's still going to send US into ice ages and non ice ages over and over again.
Speaker 3: So are you telling me that Canada charging their citizens a high carbon tax and gonna say the environment it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna make them feel good for a second, think that matters. Maybe it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Mark Carney. So it's going to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So so extorting, you know, more extortion of money from your citizens won't make the environment safer, Isn't.
Speaker 1: It so confusing? Like wait, I can't just pay you and make the weather.
Speaker 3: Better, man, that's not working. So hold on, So I sent you all this money and you're saying to me that the climate is still shitty, Like we're still on the brink of disaster after I've sent you to money.
Speaker 2: We've had several committees on it, though, and we've.
Speaker 1: Got plenty of underground bases built now that you don't get access to, so where good you guys could die on the surface.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, but I mean okay, so at that point in time, they would have to know that, all right, we have all of our humanoid like robots that are ready to rebuild the earth, and we have to be okay that we're gonna have to have a lot of incests afterwards as well, in order to repopulate earth. Uh. I mean like like these these are things that are gonna have to happen, Like who gets cut?
Speaker 2: Yeah do you? How do you? How many? You know? Who goes? Who goes in the underground bunkers?
Speaker 3: And hopefully it's like you're gonna have to you have to keep you have to keep you a few a few tall negroes, you know what I'm saying, Because they're gonna need they're gonna need to keep. You know, after after we get all this situated, we're gonna still need basketball players, stuff like that, entertainment, the guy. They might not get paid when we do this, then it's not gonna get paid. It's just like after you're done servant to you got to get back into this.
Speaker 1: It's like Noah's Ark for people. They're like, okay, we need twenty five midgetes. We need like all black people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a little bit of everything. You know what I'm saying. We can't just have some old damn.
Speaker 2: Small white some hard decisions man, Well, like.
Speaker 1: You can't let like the George Soroses make these decisions like that motherfucker isn't fit for ship. His cheines obviously suck like you know, but he would, I know he should.
Speaker 3: Like he's been on the principice of death. Like he looks just like death is like creeping upon him. You know what I'm saying, It will not take him. I mean.
Speaker 2: Is filled with evil.
Speaker 1: If you have enough money to sacrifice one baby every day, you can keep living for.
Speaker 3: A long time. That looks like every time I see they pull pull, somebody pulls them up on the screen, I'm like, oh god, I was like, how can you even walk? Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you see old people who are like one hundred and twenty in Indian ship and they look fine, their bright eyed, I mean they're like saggy and ship, but they're like they have a life force. He just looks like pure evil incarnate. I'm like, can't you just look at him and know that guy's a piece of ship?
Speaker 4: Has anyone tracked because alex Uros took over the foundation, right, has anybody been tracking what he's been doing?
Speaker 2: Didn't he married, buying politicians and wholesale and marrying that child taking pictures with him and then marrying Who am I happiting?
Speaker 4: She's gross?
Speaker 2: Gross, she's connected.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's in the club she procures the children think.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't know they were the politicians were for sale and wholesale prices.
Speaker 2: Well, there were wholesale prices, but they were well yeah, they were buying. They were buying them, like.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so it's just a little bit of a wholesale a little bit of a wholesale price. Yeah, and then you got but you got you got to buy thirty of them. Yeah, you got to buy thirty of them. You can't just buy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got.
Speaker 2: It's a better deal when you buy thirty of them.
Speaker 1: Hey, isn't it. Isn't it weird?
Speaker 3: All that? Yeah, you go ahead, No, you go oh, it's just funny. You got all that money. It's like, hey, you know, we really need to buy that one guy. It's like, well, if we paid that one guy off, you know, we got to pay about fifteen o the other guys also, they don't talk as well.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you got the network?
Speaker 3: Can they get it? Can they get a deal on this buyout? I mean ship Buh, you.
Speaker 1: Don't get enough nodes in the web. The web falls apart. Uh, isn't it weird? It? Zelenski said, Putin will die soon and then within a few days his car blew up.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a coincident. It's happens to its Yeah, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: But if he was, but they just roll out the next Putin, they'd be like, yeah, here he is, He's fine.
Speaker 2: That'd be and You're like it just blew up the car and they're like and he's like, holy ship, what what do you mean just blew up the car? They just pretended like they just went on like nothing and used ai footage of him.
Speaker 1: They could do that too. They could roll out a clown body double a.
Speaker 2: I never have footage of him talking.
Speaker 1: Over the years, he'll just look better and better and people be like, wait, what actually put.
Speaker 2: On the back of a bear? Like like in the.
Speaker 3: Mean, well, Zelensky is dead said on not ever stopping this particular war, like he's dead set on no negotiations, cocaine addict, Yeah, someone to talk to Putin. I'm just like, dude, like this al that you're about to take is massive, man, And I'm just like the folks that if you in Ukraine right now, look, man, I know that it's hard to just uproot everything, but at this point in time, and you'd be like, bruh, man, we're about to roll, all right. So this is a neighbor Nework stations be like, hey, can I go over there? Man? I mean, can you help me out? It's bad over here.
Speaker 4: This is interesting because today I saw something about Trump putting out a warning that if Canada and you're a plot to harm the United States he's talking economically, then he's gonna do like four hundred percent tariffs or some something ridiculous like that. So it's weird seeing this major geopolitical fracture happening right because the war should be over right, like fucking what's his name Zelensky should be taking a deal right now. And Putin has the utmost of restraint for not just fucking taking out his headquarters because you know that he knows where he sleeps at night. So I give Putin big props for not fucking taking him out yet, but he should should have taken him a long time ago. This whole thing could have been fucking over with. But well, I think also it makes the West look bad them dragging it out, because he can be like, look at the warmongers over here. Yeah, So I mean, it's it's in his political best interest for it to he doesn't care. I mean, this is everyone's saying it's a stalemate. I'm like, are you're stupid? He took the land he wanted to and he stopped there you go. Now he's just defending what he has, so all the people really it's a stalemate are retarded. He could take us out in the blake of an eye. I have no doubts he could take Ukraine out like any time he wants. Now, we kind of didn't hear anything else about the five hundred billion dollars in minerals, have we?
Speaker 1: Well they he's still saying like, this is your loan and you're paying us back in minerals if we're giving you any more money, which people are like, look see Trump's still giving him money. And it's like yeah, but he's given it to him with a price tag on it. Like before it was just like take it all. Now it's like, well you're going to give us something.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, I think I think he's I think he's cut it off. I think they've cut it. I just yeah, because I don't did you I've seen something talking about that Zelenski is not doing a mineral deal, and he does not see the money he's gotten from America as a daet.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, I think he's still holding out, but I think Trump's like, then you don't get any money if.
Speaker 3: You want more. Yeah, this one I'm saying. Yeah, this what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's the ones He's like, Nah, give me the money and someone else will give me the money. Dude, short man syndrome, Like what the fuck? Like?
Speaker 3: Who them European places a fuck too? Man? You think United States currencies? Fuck man? All the currency fuck too man. Their currency ain't shit, just like ours. Them niggas out there bow they scrambling just like we are. Man. I see the ship all the time up there, put people from the UK talking about bo I can't afford to eat, I can't afford to buy a house. It's the same shit, me, the same shit. Can't afford a damn thing. And all the people sitting up there, they many every time. You know, it's a little inflationary period. They managed to get their salaries raised every single time. I wonder how that happens. Oh yeah, in this next bill we're proposing we're gonna propose ourselves to fifteen percent salary raised. I'm like that smighty nice. Who's gonna object to raising their own salary? I'm like check, yeah, I'm like, but it's like, this isn't a bill. I mean, like really, it's like, come on, man, I mean, it's not even it's not even real life.
Speaker 1: You don't know how CLO works for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sacrifices, right, It's just like the damn the It's like the congressional hearings. I made a video on SB and Corey talked about it on Beyond the Key. They need to cut the ship with the congressional hearings because it's the biggest waste of fucking time in my life. You want to talk about showmanship, My goodness, They sitting there for two or three hours and they act like they getting something done. They ain't done nothing. Motherfuckers walk right out of there and they go eat lunch together. They get them attend to all the latte I think. I mean, it's not rid of.
Speaker 2: That, though. If we got rid of that, then we would also inadvertently be getting rid of the crazy weirdo lady sitting behind the person's shoulder. Mouthing the words that the person at the desk in front of the microphone is actually saying, and that ship.
Speaker 1: With my head, Yeah, that's fucking that's some like MK ultra altar black magic shit going on right there, Like that's your handler.
Speaker 2: I want to believe it's some autistic speech writer who's just like Rain manning it in her head. Could be who memorized the script because she's wrote it so many times. I want to believe that. But dude, I just I just I just think there might be something else.
Speaker 1: Going as creepy as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not just happened more than one time.
Speaker 1: Yes, with more than one person.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So I mean the past week was the past week, this congressional here, and the man they're talking about the Signal Chat League. It's just like, take y'all's fucking ass home, man, Ain't nobody gonna do shit, Ain't nobody getting fired state, nobody, don't nobody give a fuck. Let me tell you something right now. If it happened right then, I whole ha believe that the press gets leaked this ship all the time. It's just that it ain't been in their interest to put it in any type of paper because it's been mostly democrats in power over the last twenty years. Who isaiah so it it's not been in their favor at all period.
Speaker 2: If yous look bad, there's plenty of opportunities to do it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like the man, but we had somebody who was straight up banging the Chinese by.
Speaker 2: It's like the democracy that people insane, you know what I mean, it's like uneven enforcement of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, don't look at you, look at you and it look at her. Man. Look, man, you need to know your demographic. Like I can look at folks and I'd be like, man, it ain't your demographic. Let's look into this man. You know what I'm saying, What else we got going on? What you're paying for? What kind of position you got, what kind of power you got? This Chinese woman all of a sudden wanting to bang you, wanting to pull your Johnson out? Man, I don't believe it. Where's she come from? You need to check a background, you know what I'm saying. If you in the government, I'm checking folks backgroil Oh, Yeah, meet my new woman. She's Chinese. Hold, I'm checking everything on her. Okay, we're checking the for a wire and all, okay, checking the whole nine yards. I ain't fucking around it is. I rolled up on her and I spent that game to her. Man, please, you also.
Speaker 2: Know you also know that the same mentality that drives these lunatics into politics, it's the same mentality that makes you think these chicks digny for me. You know, it's the same narcissism and all that. So it's like you're you're setting traps for people that will gladly step in them.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: What kind of a fucking person are you that You're like, I'm gonna go to another country, I'm gonna date like one of the worst people imaginable, I'm gonna intentionally have sex with them, and then I'm gonna do this for this other country for why? What is motivating you? What do you get out of this weird spy lady? I mean, I get that you got to leave China, and I get that maybe China won't like tie you to a fucking mattress and rape you to death like they do with everyone else. So maybe that's all those do it. Maybe that's the motivation. I get to avoid being raped to death.
Speaker 3: In add.
Speaker 1: Weird guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there, it is what you see, what you see most of the time. If it's situations like that, they understand that when they look at the guy, they say, well, it probably won't last that long anyway. So when we take my skin off my back, you know what I'm saying, it'll be should be as shortly of shortly of the every time we do it anyway, you know what I'm playing say, I guess I can uh, I can work with that. I can work with that. So I mean, that's what I'm thinking. Hell, I mean, golly, they even had even had to do the gay dudes, damn doing the six tape up there in the damn in the in Congress.
Speaker 1: They didn't even get fired.
Speaker 3: I mean, ain't nobody, Ain't nobody get fired some stop man, I mean, dude over here, straight up sodomizing the man. You know what I'm saying, breaking them right down, shotgun status, double barrel. Nobody got sent home saying that, Like hell, you know, it's just a moment of passion. It's just a moment of passion. It's all good.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden, That's Joe Biden's America. Man, that's what Joe, that would that would glorify that and go this is fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the the only the only time that they had to fire somebody was when that weird dude was stealing Nigga's luggag because it was too hot. You know what I'm saying. I meant handed still in.
Speaker 2: Three times.
Speaker 4: He's how that guy pass a background check and get hired by I still.
Speaker 2: Like that, Yeah I could have. You don't need to give it. That dude a psychological test. He was like a fucking pop handler.
Speaker 1: What their whole psychological test in that administration was like are you depraved? Okay, you're in That dude.
Speaker 2: Was most certainly lighting up the tests on the depravity scale, one of.
Speaker 1: The highest scorers we've got.
Speaker 2: And then marrying that lady's dress out in public. Yeah, the arrogance is off the charts, off the charts. The homosexuality is off the charts with that dude.
Speaker 3: But then they didn't have no congressional they didn't have no congressional hearing on that one, because it's like paying no need to bring in this congress broke, because it's just man, they got you on camera. Man, I told you stop getting caught that ship.
Speaker 4: Being on camera don't mean a whole lot. I mean, look at that Tuban guy who got busted on camera and he still got a job.
Speaker 3: So no, no, no, no, they made sure today he humiliated him because when he came back on air, they had a woman interview him. But how you feel like you got caught Jack and your dick. I'm like, you brought him back and you got the woman ask him about Jack and his dick and getting caught on camera. It's like, yeah, it's humiliation ritual. Yeah, I'm saying it's like Alec Baldwin right now. They got because because Hollywood got him out of that murder, he straight up killed the woman all right, without a doubt. It's fucking man's faughter. Okay, if you go when you run somebody over his man's laughter.
Speaker 4: I agree with that one on him in particular that we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's fine, but he shot her, didn't.
Speaker 4: He the prop gun?
Speaker 6: So is it not?
Speaker 4: Is it not a real gun in his hand? He's just a dumbat it?
Speaker 3: And that was Is it not his production? Did he not hire everybody? This is his production? This is his movie.
Speaker 4: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Is he not in the checks and balances the gun.
Speaker 1: I think of him as a murderer's argument. He's not wrong.
Speaker 4: Hey, well, I mean the routine worked in that case ended up getting thrown out for like technical reasons or something.
Speaker 3: But now no, no, no, no, no no no no, they settled, They said it civilly settled. The murder charge ain't going but they they got a little bit of cash. But the family and stuff was p s. But he skated out of that. He skated at that and that. They're like, you know, Alex, you gotta get it there. We gotta embarrass you. Now. Hell, he was up there with his with his so called wife, you know, they were talking about their new reality show and she's like, uh, you shut up whenever I'm talking. I said, damn, it's just like on Live are. And then on the reality show he was like, yeah, we went to uh some concert and her ex boyfriend was there and he turned around and man, he's got a big dick. I'm like, what is this huh? And the and the woman's like he's like yeah, turned around and got a Claire in it hanging down there. And it's like and the woman like who's interviewing. She's like, I didn't ask you that question, anything about that. Well, why are you saying this? And like his wife was just sitting there like, oh, hey, he did have a big one. You know what I'm saying. This is mad.
Speaker 1: This is like a Jada Pinkett to Will Smith or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, humiliation, buy Yeah, even.
Speaker 1: If you're mad at your husband, even if you're having some sort of even if you just cut you off or whatever, you fucking save it until you're out of public and then you talk about it. You just like talk ship to him on live fucking television. And then the look in his eyes. I was like, oh man, I don't even like him, and I felt bad for him.
Speaker 3: You know what he said, He said, I'm sorry, bitch, I'm sorry. I was like, man, there ain't no doubt my mind. He gets pegged, all right. Yeah, I don't even know if he get it. He just straight up gets the peg bot. It ain't no doubt in my mind. All that's all there is to it. I know, I know there's technicalities with that gun ship and all that, but he killed the motherfucker, all right. They was they won't even shooting, won't even they won't even record nothing. He just points the gun at her and pulls the trigger or or or oh, I'm sorry, he pointed the gun and didn't pull the trigger. And it took it took him almost a year to figure out that you have to pull the trigger for the gun to fire. There's some bullshit going on right there. I'm just letting you know when you look like when you when you look at at whole when you look at that whole story, it's some straight up bullshit going on because they won't even recording. If I'm not recording, why am I loading anything? Why am I pulling the trigger on anything? If I'm just walking through stuff. He got a gun, got bullets in it, them popped.
Speaker 1: Their ass and had something to do with Hallary Clinton or that woman's fucking connections or something. She's not doing what they wanted and they were silencing her. I don't even remember anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, So some against Bud.
Speaker 4: Should he have had a reasonable belief that the gun was not loaded.
Speaker 1: I think he knew exactly and it was a hit, But technically should.
Speaker 4: Have had a reasonable belief and should have been confident in his reasonable belief that that gun was not loaded with real bullets.
Speaker 1: Technically, yes, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's the whole case.
Speaker 3: It's true. Oh no, no, no, no, I got you on the whole case. And then I got you on what real life is, which is why when I got the gun and pointing at and pulling the trigger when I'm not even shooting or not even recording, who are not recording? Were done? Popped you? And I unclipped somebody else. We're not shooting. It's not live. There shouldn't have been nothing in the gun.
Speaker 1: Hey, Alec Baldman killed more people than the protesters killed on J six.
Speaker 2: Oh he damn.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. If you, if you, if you, if you go back, you know. The narrative is that they took out a lot of fake almost got I'm almost got raped and all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, they still to this day they're like they killed cops, and you're like, they killed six cops, like which one and that You're like, oh, when it comes down to it and you get into the details, you're saying within a week of the event, six cops died. Well one of them was like from a heart attack, and the rest killed themselves, like they either got taken out because they knew too much or they killed themselves in shame because they participated in one of the worst fucking false flags in history, one of those two things, but not because protesters hurt their feelings so much that they killed themselves. Like so, even if by the like huge stretch of the imagination, you could say these cops killed themselves because protesters were mean to them, I'd say, what a bunch of pussy cops? Like, why was that their job?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: What did they expect it was going to take to be a cop? This is their story though, that like those cops died because of the protesters. It's pretty fucking stupid. And they're still saying it today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what and what they still won't admit, Like it was like Trump Trump asked them if they wanted to send more National Guard out there. I know, hey, hey, hey, I'll sim I'll see I'll sim folk out there. It's like, nah, we don't need we get we got something in mind.
Speaker 1: You've got this tiny area that anyone can pick up and.
Speaker 4: Move grown people in jail. Yet you think they're making cases against people or those just all talk.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can just story people in jail.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a bunch of sealed indictments.
Speaker 3: So I think that's happening.
Speaker 4: I know what sealed indictments are. I've heard about them before, and they don't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: It's it's that there's people who are being brought in and being I don't know the right words, but you know, legally documented their testimonies or whatever, and being evaluated for things, but they can't tell someone because of national security, so they're sealed. You can't know who it is, you can't know when they're going, and you can't know. So usually it's some higher ups, or it's some people who it would be embarrassing for would like harm their career. So it's usually like politicians and shit like.
Speaker 4: This, like they call in Hillary Clinton. It would be sealed because they wouldn't let that shit out.
Speaker 1: Yes, you could, I think not seal it also, So I don't know why necessarily you do, but maybe it's is easier. I don't know what their goal is.
Speaker 3: You do it. You do it sealed because you know that it ain't ship gonna be able to happen, So nobody ever knows the names and then when nothing happens, you'd be like, well, they were going after him and it didn't work out. You know what I'm saying, leave it to your imagination. When the whole time it's like, man, I can't do shit about this.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, there's the negotiation process with the government. Yeah, they're in the they're currently in the financial fine discussions with the government during the sealed indictment part. We'll keep it while we work out the details of what you're going to pay the Justice Department or what you're going to pay out this is fine or whatever, what you're gonna do for us, what you're gonna do for us, We're gonna we're working it out. In the event that we can't come to some sort of agreement, then I believe that then they'll unseal.
Speaker 1: It has a black Yeah, we're doing a favor figure right now sealing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I'm not saying everything black, but they could be doing it.
Speaker 1: But even if they ever got to the point where they were like, Okay, we're gonna put so and so in jail, it'd be just like fucking Freedman and Diddy and just laying and all these people who just sit in some I don't even know if they're really there. I don't even really believe they're there. I feel like they just make a little video or have a little interview to pretend they're there, and then the rest of signer is often whatever the fuck they.
Speaker 3: Want MENO security. If I had to guess, it'd be very minimum, like they probably playing tennis and eating steak dinners and ship like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I go out, they can probably just not be there most of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they probably eat steak dinners and stuff. Yeah. Oh, Diddy, the deadler, I don't know, he said, he said, ceing in fake that fake that video of him Wolf and Cass said, Ai, that's what he's saying. That was that was the defense they just put out there.
Speaker 2: You don't have to you just have to create reasonable a belt. It's true.
Speaker 1: Reasonable.
Speaker 3: It's just like that. What is reason? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, well, I mean the only girl who just ye had that Britney fort and Berry girl who uh just got busted, you know, doing all these kids with screen mask on. She said that she she equated it the reason that she did it to her one hundred and fifty pounds weight loss should have missed her up. She said, yeah, I lost one hundred and fifty pounds and to missed my mind up.
Speaker 4: Oh, people just need to find the right career pans behind your back. There is a career path for her, it's just not in teaching.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, so she's a middle school teacher, right, And she got a bunch of boys to come to her house and like have sex with each.
Speaker 3: Other with her. No, no, no, no, they had sex with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of them at once. Yes, she got a bunch of middle school boys to come run trains on her.
Speaker 2: Yes, what the fun.
Speaker 1: Is actually wrong? Have you seen middle school boys?
Speaker 3: Well, they put they had scream mask. You know, she put mask on you know, you know, the ghost face she had him wear. They are and then uh.
Speaker 1: But they have the penises and bodies of small children, so their ghost they're terrible.
Speaker 3: Well, they might have had roman penis. I mean, how do I don't know the size of their memory.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not wanting to put that out whatever the appropriately size for their age.
Speaker 4: Talk about the people or what?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, definitely chose Hey, but look she it also came out that she was paying uh anywhere between one hundred to eight hundred dollars, uh to have pictures of their genitals. I don't know how you got into the eight hundred dollars echelon, you know, I don't know if it was certain size, if you had to be doing something with it. I'm not sure why there was a scale there, but she had to that she was sending them new photos. I'm like, oh, I like caught like.
Speaker 2: CP charges that's and then that's wire fraud.
Speaker 4: And then it's like, here's the important question. Was she ugly or was she hot? Because that's really important.
Speaker 3: She was well, she had just recently lost one hundred and fifty pounds, so she was. She's she's a lot better than what she used to be, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Did she not know that she could go anywhere and have sex with a normal sized human and a real like just a man anywhere anywhere?
Speaker 3: She won't be able to do that now she can, she won't be able to do that. Okay, here we go, there we go. That's you. So here we go. Okay, so this is her right here, oh coton Berry. And then you know this is her in jail, you know, I mean in jail is the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sheeks like a chick hangs out there.
Speaker 3: We go to.
Speaker 2: Whoa, she's like Elvis Costello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gospace, man, what is she done though?
Speaker 1: That? Like kids tell other people about what's happening in their lives because their children, and that's what they do.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go. This is a good one over right here, there we go.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is she lost one hundred and fifty. You know what I'm saying. This actually lost a bug fifty Yeah, right time. The Fellows Fellaws was like, all right, man, I'm working with something now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a man.
Speaker 4: Why didn't anybody ask this boys how this impacted them? Because I'm pretty sure it was only positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah it probably it probably won't.
Speaker 2: Do you know what was the age range?
Speaker 4: Hey, we're old enough to be fucking judgmental in middle schoolers not so much.
Speaker 3: I mean right, she's a pedophile, right, she's hitting straight up. But look, I'm telling you right now, man, people out there, if you got a kid in school, all right, a young boy, and they got teachers between the age of twenty five to thirty eight, and they're white female, you need to keep your eyes on them because I don't know what's gotten into them, but they are doing them. I mean they out here, but they are. They are predatory right now over the past five years. Man, it's it's ramping up.
Speaker 2: It's hunting season.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling it's more rapid than action. Are getting caught like serious.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I think you're right. I just like didn't. I don't. I just don't. I always you think of it from men to younger girls. It just strikes me as fucking insane that women are trying to have sex with young boys. I mean again, you can have anyone anywhere Almos, not anyone, but like someone anywhere.
Speaker 4: Women at that women at that forty something age getting into that freak zone.
Speaker 1: Don't you want like good sex. Don't you want to have sex with people who know how to have sex?
Speaker 4: They want to try it all?
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 2: I think these people are on a lot of pills too, probably, Yeah, you're probably surprised if they're on a peal a handful of prescription antipsychotics, you know, SSR eyes whatever. I mean, I'd love to see what their medication history is because this is some really dangerous behavior.
Speaker 3: I sound like a good I'm yeah, I'm interested to see if because you know, she said she had one hundred and fifty pound weight loss ozampic Maybe maybe, I mean the effect it makes you stop eating and bone lolls here.
Speaker 2: Who gives a fuck if you die three years from now?
Speaker 3: I thought we were in the body positivity today. What happened?
Speaker 2: You're going to be living your best life for the next you know, thirty six months.
Speaker 4: Hey, I was. I was saying the X cube on Beyond the Cube that like, when you're fucking fat, you're willing to give up some major ship to not be fat other than food, of course, I mean, right if it works right, right, But if someone said I'll make you skinny and good looking immediately, and all you gotta do is give me a kidney, ninety of fat people would jump on that in a fucking heartbeat.
Speaker 6: You mean, I've got another one, you gotta you gotta be careful though, It's like, yeah, how long do I get to keep it?
Speaker 1: You got to make the deal, right, right, Sure, make me skinny beautiful, but for the rest of time, now you can have my kidney. I'm just saying, be smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their attention to detail in this contract of.
Speaker 3: Yours, right, yeah, yeah, there it is there. It is so yeah. So hey, white female teachers, middle aged watching, they might be a rangy keys. They probably doing O if you probably need that out. They're dangerous. They probably sailing in some way. They probably sailing it. I'm pretty sure to be on the lookout. Dude.
Speaker 1: Did you see the fucking mom whose son is taping her only fans for her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Tweet about it.
Speaker 1: I was like yeah, and he's like, oh no, I don't. I'm not like, you know, into it. I'm just like filming in She's like, well there was that one time in their but and then he gets like so disgusted in.
Speaker 2: A shade going to me, he looked super gay. Yeah, so I mean there's.
Speaker 1: She probably made him be gay, Like you're gay, honey, you're gay, you're gay.
Speaker 2: We get it for self defense mechanism.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: Oh was it well with a chick who had slit with was like three hundred and five hundred whatever it was in a year? Well, I think she was up in at the five hundred and six hundred. The any Knight from Australia. Some dude just proposed to her. Why yeah, happy happy ever after Bud just what I'm saying, man Like. That's why when when they were doing an interview with Lily Phillips and all that stuff. But these cheeks saint worried about this ship because they know they look good enough and there's some simp out there that's just ready to bow at their altar. They know whenever they ready to get out of the game with their money, they gonna be some dude right there waiting on them, ready to start a family immediately. Look at naw you. My man is out here sending her scriptures as she's taking the boot cocke. Okay, praying for no y'all. I prayed for you last night, he said, I prayed for you last night. Girl did It's like, yeah, I got beat down.
Speaker 4: Uh huh didn't she quit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She quit? He married her like a month later.
Speaker 4: She quit, but then she was like putting out videos of her like cooking with her, like nipples poking through her shirt.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean yeah, she so she quit her of you know, got baptized, Uh turned to the Lord and got married immediately waiting on her.
Speaker 4: She might as well not.
Speaker 1: I hope it is saved and loves it. And if you're cooking with your nipples out and still making videos. You're probably not real, no.
Speaker 3: But you. But you know what the problem is with that is that she's at the forefront. So Michael Knowles, She's been on the Michael Noles Show twice, on the Daily Wire, been on there twice. Second time she was up there with her husband. That is the worst imagery you can put out there for young girls, because what you're saying is that do this shit make your millions of dollars. There's some dumb ass of to be right here beside you. When you get out ready to start the family with you, you get to keep the money and you get to live happily ever after. That's what it all like.
Speaker 2: Girl power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it looks like. So they are like they come out and they're like, oh, we're trying. I'm trying to start something where I tell girls not to get in no wayf I'm like, you're the wrong person. I need to see somebody who lost it all, ain't got no teeth, meth and crackedout having to give hand jobs for fifteen dollars, you know what I'm saying, to pay the rent and get some food. And when they come up and say it didn't work out. They're like, oh, she don't want to end up like that. But you sitting up there, s she condo making millions of dollars. Now you've still got all these followers because now you're christ like. So the Christians are like, oh, yeah, she's with us now, so let's support her. So she fanned right back in the money again. Oh I'm saved. Oh look at my husband. Oh look, we're a great family now. But it looks like a perfect.
Speaker 2: Happily redemption story resurrection will everyone loves it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Disney movie. So it's like she's the worst person to be out and tell the girls to do it because they look at her life and they're like yeah, they're like, well shit, I mean looks like you should do it. Actually, have you guys?
Speaker 1: Did you guys have the sex said thing where they came through and showed you like actual pictures of s T d S when you were young.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 7: It was horrible, would not real.
Speaker 1: It was so effective. I was like, I've never having anyone, what the is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Holy ship?
Speaker 3: And it showed like that is fake? Ain't it us?
Speaker 4: Propaganda?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It was the opposite of drugs. So with sex they came through, they showed those pictures. I was like, I'm pretty sure no one here is ever gonna have sex. But there were drugs. They were like, oh so if you do this drug, it does this and this and this to you. And you're like, huh that sounds kind of cool, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do this, this will make you forget all your problems. Oh fantastic entirely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their backfires just horribly.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna lit to you. I mean I I missed. I missed the one where they where they brought around the stds's pictures.
Speaker 1: The same thing with the drugs. He should have been like, look here's a heroin addicts strung out of for like eighteen years on the fucking street. You're like, oh shit, okay, now I'm not that's newspapers.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking. I'm thinking that. I'm thinking that. My my sixth A class was connected with the PE class, so we just ended up doing like a lot of pe. Well it was bad because the damn you had one of the PE teachers he was in there. He slapped the young girls on the butt. Oh yeah, good job. I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Jesus doing that I don't think you should be in charge of suck that either.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh he was, Oh he was definitely in charge of it. It's like, man, this is bad off. I think like you didn't know what to think at the moment. Is like, because you know, in the in the confines of like a competitive sports situation, you know a lot of times that you don't give you the good game, you slap somebody at good game and so. But I'm but we in pe class, I'm not sure why you give him floks good games out here? Now we ain't even playing nothing right now.
Speaker 1: As an adult, smacking asses becomes highly questionable for any reason, in my opinion, I get. I get like in male sports, it's like a thing. I'm like, okay, but like male to female like no, uh huh, now you're just I was so discussed. There's a teacher I worked with and the kids would be like, oh yeah, he'll just give an a to any girl who flirts with him, And I was just like, what the fuck, dude, like you so that guy's a pedophile. Light Basically, if he hasn't offended yet, he will someday. You see him like fawning over these female students and like getting way too close to them, and I'm like, nobody gives a shit about this guy.
Speaker 3: No we're not.
Speaker 1: There's no red flags here for anyone else. Like I've been here for fucking two months and I can tell nobody here cares.
Speaker 3: Okay, no they don't. They actually don't. Like we said, I've said this before, like the quicker you figure out nobody cares, the better off you'll be. They really don't until it until it gets put in a newspaper or something somewhere, it becomes a big deal. Then folks start.
Speaker 1: Here and I would like to I would try to have keep for my sudents. I'd be like, well, you guys should like tell someone like it's like uncomfortable right like, and they'd be like, oh, don't take away our way of getting a's. Like fuck, dude, you know, like no, no, no, we don't want you to protect us. We want to keep getting a's the easy way.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, yeah, a. Sometimes you got to realize that, you know, the our evil ways start early.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to learn how the world works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they start real early.
Speaker 1: To the seventh lesson, school teacher, it's a eight lesson now one of them is sexual fairs.
Speaker 2: Things and can work in your benefit for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of like when kids go out and they kill somebody and it's intentional and then you know they don't get tried as an adult, you know, juvenile and all that stuff. But I think it was one right here recently they tried his ass as an adult and like gave him like a real prison sentence, like he broke down crying. It's like, you need to do that more often. This ain't no game, man, you know what I'm saying. Like you out here just fucking a right. You just think you're just gonna go blow somebody's head off, and you used to gonna be all good because I'm young. Uh no, sir, you going to jail like in the real stuff too. We ain't sending you know bullshit. We're gonna say, hey, and look, I understand that the trajectory of your life is probably ruined. But you can thank yourself for that, you know what I'm saying. You can thank yourself for that.
Speaker 2: So there's no accountability anymore.
Speaker 3: Not willis with with the accountability. I mean you well, you know you got to you got to be able to withstand somebody's tears, you know what I'm saying, tears of the parents, tiers of the community, uh, tiers of the media. So if you're able to withstand that, then you can impose proper justice if you can hold out. But a lot of times we can't hold out. It's like, well the heart strings. So you know, when they start pulling out the heart strings, people kind of make decisions that are maybe not in the best interests of the community as a whole.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the role of psychopaths. We need psychopaths to enforce our cold our standards are boundaries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cold justice, It's just yeah, yeah at all.
Speaker 1: So, Hey, do you guys think it's a coincidence that Texas had more measles vaccinations given this year than any other year and then they also now have more measles outbreaks than the entire United States combined?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Imagine they do that.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, I thought these are supposed to stop me. That's weird.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you got the information on the on the supposed a kid that died of measles but didn't die of measles, died of something. Males like it was all over the place with that story.
Speaker 1: No, it was like they actually just had some lung you know, maybe pneumonia and whatever, and then the hospital would not apply breathing teacher treatments refused to said that the kid was too far gone and would die anyway. This is so COVID. It's fucking crazy. Like it's the exact same playbook where they were like, no, we're not going to do that because instead we're going to do this other thing that will kill them. And then and then when they die we can say they died of COVID. I mean this time measles, But actually they were not going to die, could have been saved, and we just used them as our sacrificial lamb to push this story, probably to cover the exact fucking data that I just said. Right, They're like, oh, we need measles to be scary again, because here we all of a sudden have all these outbreaks and these vacs. People are going to stop taking the vaccine, so we need to like make this scary story. Here's the kid we'll use. The kid didn't even fucking have measles. Then aparently they injected him with the vaccine while he was sick, which is for she i don't even know if it was a boy or girl. What you're not supposed to do because it's deadly, Like your immune system's already fighting for your fucking life, and then you inject a bunch of toxins. Even if you just trust and love vaccines, that's not how you do it. Like ever, it's contraindicated. It's crazy. That story is crazy. The parents are just like stunned. They're like, they're the hospitals just murder our child, and like, can we do anything about it?
Speaker 7: Hopefully worry.
Speaker 3: They did that for two They did that for two straight years, twenty twenty to twenty twenty two. Same play. You went in their boat. They were going to make sure that you didn't leave. Yes, that was all they is to do. At least you were in a body.
Speaker 1: Bag and that they could say that it was for whatever the fuck they want. So they learned a lot, right, and now they can just do it whatever they want.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, I've got a great interview with Zoe Smith coming out too about the medical She was a worked at a hospital in like coding, and so she would she would see all the fuckerry that was going on in there, like she would see when they were when they were supposed to be slammed, they were like furloughing people there, they were, they were on vacations. They were taking like long weekends and vacations and shit like that during the supposed time that everything was supposed to be ramped up. Like an insane She's like so slow, and then she went into detail about the coding of the deaths and how it was compensated and how much they were worth. I mean, she just broke it down like step by step. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: A lot of money man folks got so tricked by that by that period in time that they thought the hospitals were busy when nurses were doing tiktoks in mass I'm like, you're looking at TikTok. You're looking at them do tiktoks on the clock, and they so overwhelmed. I'm like, they cognitive.
Speaker 1: That is cognitive.
Speaker 2: That's that's intentional. That's sending two mixed messages at the same time. We're slammed and overwhelmed, and we took time out of our busy day to choreograph this gay dance. And then you've got to watch it now, because this means that we're fighting COVID, we're all living together and insert whatever sort of barnum statement you want.
Speaker 4: Well, think of all the time they had to practice it in order to record.
Speaker 2: It, and they and to their credit, they all look pretty good like they were. They look like they had practiced. Well, I feel like a bunch of drunken hobos. I mean they were, but that.
Speaker 1: Was Those are the ones that were fucking fake though. So like if you saw I from my opinion, you can see the real nurses trying to do that because it's a trend, and they look stupid and they look like shit, and they're not like very well done and and whatever. And then you see those perfect ones with the lighting's perfect and everyone's just like right on cue, and you're like, those are the hired actors, Like that was the propaganda piece, great.
Speaker 2: Man some Smith Modernization Act of twenty twelve. Bullshit.
Speaker 1: And here's part of why I feel like I can say that with confidence because there's a hospital they were building down here in Colorado Springs. It wasn't finished yet, and one of the videos was done on that rooftop and it's a very distinct, like there's the shape, it's a round circular rooftop. Their fucking Pike's Peak is right behind it. There's no other hospital in the world that has that shape in that hug and they weren't even a functioning hospital yet. But here's all these nurses dancing. So I'm like, what the fuck is this? That's clearly right they fit. How many of them did they fake? If that one's fake? How many of them are fake?
Speaker 2: And USAID was financing this, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: So garbage. I mean they even had they even had all the staff out on the loan and having a dance off. I'm like, is there anybody in there that might need your assistance here in the law dancing?
Speaker 2: So it wouldn't have so technically it wouldn't have been the staff would have been a bunch of higher dancers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a bunch of actors put on his nurse outfit and dance like okay, you know they I don't even know if they knew what they were, or if they care or if they're There's the same people who are like acting at the Sandy Hook fucking whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, right, like Spook Island where they all live there and participate in all these false flag events as and act like normal people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are group.
Speaker 2: We have time actors created everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. And what's crazy. So if you talk to a sort of normal person or someone who bought into all of that shit, and you just try to present them with the understanding of, like, do you know the difference between died with COVID and died of COVID, they genuinely cannot even answer you, Like, there's some the cognitive business is still so fucked up in the brain that they just like can't even understand that you're saying two different things.
Speaker 2: Makes you appreciate Yourribezmentov. Now, yeah, how he was so right on about how you can thoroughly demoralize people, get them to a point where they just can't even like process correctly.
Speaker 1: Can't even think because if they were to admit or understand that difference, then the whole thing would just start to unravel. And they know it, and they just can't handle that.
Speaker 2: So they just go there and and and these mforts make that calculation and they know we'll capture a certain percentage of the market with our bullshit simply because they won't want to admit that they were wrong.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the same as the parents who saw the light go out of their child's eyes when they vaccinated them, and they continue to do it anyway because it's easier than admitting that they just harmed their child deeply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dark, shit, real dark. Yeah, not as not as dark as I know y'all had to seeing this because it's just been circulating. Oh Marvin sad uh tiling the tailing the ushers last year at a congregation to the door so he can raise forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when.
Speaker 4: They said that, sound say false imprisonment to me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no now now he now, he made an explanation of this. He said, I wanted the ushers to close the door because that's a very vulnerable moment for the congregation when cash is exchanging hands. So I wanted to be safe when we were doing this, for the safety of the congregation. What about the locks, Well, I mean, well that's so nobody would would would go out, you know what I'm saying, go out or inund You know, we didn't want we didn't want a lot of commotion here. But yeah, he said, he said, man, I want you to come to the front. You know what I'm saying I want you to see you come to the front, and then if you were standing there in the in the in the pulpit with him, He's like, it costs extra to be up here. I need that one hundred dollars seed from y'all, twenty dollars see for the for the poor folk down there in the audience, one hundred dollar to see from y'all up here with me. You know, we need to write. I'm not sure why forty thousand dollars, but uh, that's a very specific number. Maybe he's just he's a dollar.
Speaker 2: Asked his people for a sixty five million dollar jet and you got it. So it might Lord's word at supersonic speed.
Speaker 4: Jesus, it might shock you, guys. But I'm not a church going guy, are you kidding me? And I did go. I did go a couple of times with people who asked me to go, and I went to I actually went once to that super megachurch in Tampa where Paula White was the lady Lane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not just be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll never forget. Half of the goddamn thing was them talking about the collection plate. Half of the literally went by like every.
Speaker 2: Making a lot of rounds, loves all denominations, but prefers fifties and hundreds. Hey, I'll have you. I'll have you know last night that we collectively as a family, made our thirteen year old daughter watch Coming to America and that our senior hall scene where he's the preacher is hysterical. She was so. I was glad to see she had a sense of humor and she found you know, she understood how tremendous that was and sexual chocolate and all that. You guys can have my apar It works inter generationally.
Speaker 1: Now that's pretty cool. We fell into an eighties pit last night. I had to watch The Bear. I'd never seen the Bear. Have you guys seen it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Is that when the dude gets eighth?
Speaker 1: No does a dude get eight? No?
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: It's just this baby bear gets like, uh, it's it's Disney, so you know you have to kill off the parents. So this baby bear get's orphaned. It's a real bear. It's like all live action. Huh, yeah, it's all real bears.
Speaker 2: Disney murder the parents probably.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's a pretty it's a pretty cute movie. I guess everyone saw it in school. I did it for some reason. But at some point. The reason this came up and the reason we watched it is I saw a clip of this bear eating some fucking magic mushrooms, the red like Muskanita or whatever, the red ones, the Santa Claus ones.
Speaker 7: And so tripping balls, tripping balls, and I was like, is this real?
Speaker 1: Did that bear just get high as fuck? And I like it? And Johnny's like, you've never seen the bear and I was like no, So we had to watch the whole thing and did they shoot it so well? You really believe that little bear tripped out? But then it made me wonder, can bears get high? And uh, yeah they can.
Speaker 3: Dude, came bear, it's the bear? Maybe bear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you were watching Mushroom Mushroom Bear. She's more like a documentary stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a kids show. And then Cocaine Bears for adults wrecked.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, cocaine kind of eating.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I was at I was at the gym and they had on the TV for some reason. Uh, Sharknado, Holy Ship garbage. I've never actually even seen any of it before. I just had heard the name. They got like all the has been d listers and Holy Ship did you guys ever review that movie?
Speaker 4: No, but I've seen it. I'm much more of a fan of the Pirana series. Those were great. They had ten times more tits.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's what you need.
Speaker 2: Well it was that, Yeah, you need ten times more tits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, garbage put some ties in it.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn, man, you must really love money to take this role, because this isn't fucking embarrassing. Every has been from nine two oh is in there.
Speaker 4: I think the government can make a shark Nado. I don't see why not. They can just see the pool of sharks and use the harp to fucking smool them up, and then that's with their enemies. That's a nice They put it out as a cover for the real work do the podcast.
Speaker 1: We're oute like with that as the theory sharknado. Government made sharknados. I I just saw the stupidest one. It was like, remember remember in twenty twenty one when everybody was getting moldivite, which, no, that wasn't a thing. Mouldivite, by the way, is a little crystal. It's not even a crystal. It's actually fused glass from the desert. Before we could fuse glass, so you know, is it a meteor or was it ancient nuclear wars? Who knows, But it's fused glass from the desert, ancient fuse glass and moldivite. So remember when twenty twenty one everyone was getting moldivite. Well, now if you've had mouldivoit since twenty twenty one, it's actually just a way for witches to like find you and steal your energy and your your soul. That's why your life's been going poorly since twenty twenty one. I'm like, no, I'm pretty sure a that never happened to be. It's been bad since twenty twenty one because of the global fucking conspiracy to crash everything, not because of moldivite or witches Jews, that is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they definitely not vaccines, definitely not No.
Speaker 3: Moldaviteitus and we got so we're going back to witch.
Speaker 2: You have witeous spirits in your body. That's what's wrong with you. You have evil spirits have infested your body. Makes scientology bullshit to me.
Speaker 1: If you ask, it's not like you make bad choices, it's it's the moldivite.
Speaker 2: It's the motivite.
Speaker 3: So I mean, is that so, is that what they want to do? We want to go back to witch trials where we just you know, we tried to figure out if they were witches by drowning them and if they died and damned they want a witch and they didn't drown and hey, they're witch, so we're gonna kill them. I hold him thinking this. It sounds like they're gonna either way.
Speaker 1: Sound like a powerful man who was awesome intelligent, was like, shit, I gotta get rid of all these women that I fucked.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounds If that's what it sounds like. It's like I think that was on a they actually, uh what was their Criminal Minds? That was on the Criminal Minds episode? The dude was taking he would he would put him in like this, like sixteen hundreds type of dress that was like bind it up and all that stuff, and he would literally throw them in a well and he would fill it up with water and he'd wait two and a half minutes he opened it up. If they were dead, he's like, damn they did. And if they weren't dead, he killed them. I was like, he's trying to figure out. He's like, they're they're trying to figure out their which I'm like, I don't think that's the best way that you know, it's just probably probably you know what I'm saying, Maybe we need to maybe we need to dial back and rethink how we're going to figure out if they're witches. Like if you were sitting around a round table and we're thinking about this, it's like, hey, guys, what's what's what's your ideas and that and that's the idea that came up, you'd be like, we probably need to have a different idea than that. It's like everybody's like a you know, they just went with it and said, I second the motion. It's like this is dumb day. Hey, just we let them go there. I mean, that's good. That's the tity similar.
Speaker 1: The ways of science. You know that we have to do it in this way. We have to find witches in this way.
Speaker 3: So oh okay, okay, drowning innocent people, drowning people, that's how. That's how we figured this thing out right here across the board, all throughout, all throughout history that's just been fucked up. Ship this happened, like it's not it's not red just this time. Yeah, it's not relegated to just this time and time period, like we feel like we're in a bad time right now.
Speaker 2: It's pretty but I mean pretty calm how it's been in the past.
Speaker 1: You know, again Bell Curve. Most people are retarded. So you know, we're lucky that this is as good as we're doing.
Speaker 2: Well, doing very well.
Speaker 3: I think that's most people.
Speaker 1: It's just fair. I was saying, you know, like if we wanted to be if we wanted to do better, like understanding who to trust about what, we could just have a tattoo on everyone. Sorry to get really like you know, concentration campy, but have a tattoo on everyone that just is their i Q number, you know, do the test like multiple times so you're really sure this is a fair assessment, and then just tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all we need because then you know what what you're match.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can like, oh you sound so believable. Then you look at that like, oh okay, well you can still or something. But I'm not going to take care for this ship.
Speaker 3: We're here, yeah look right, yeah, but it would be running scams. We'll be running scams, have fake ikeys like he.
Speaker 2: Loo, I'm in eighty four and you're like, oh shit, sorry, I didn't realize you were.
Speaker 1: I have a queue of five hundred and sixty two. You're like, what.
Speaker 3: So I hold. I was like, that doesn't seem right. Pretty well, I know, before we get out of here, I know you're seeing that Elon sold Twitter to his other company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, he's like, because he had to have a company. This is what I heard. At least the reasoning was right, that he had to have a company that weighed more or costs more or whatever collectively than Tesla could, so that Tesla can't crash during these Tesla rioting. Yeah, is that it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? X yeah, X I think so. But anyway, it's x AI. And to be honest, somebody was explaining this and I didn't even think about it. It's like, but it's like what Elon Musk did was was kind of genius on the AI front because he's got constant engagement on x all the time, and Gronx just able to just suck all that in. Yeah yeah, no, like at all times, all kinds of videos posted, all that just he's got six hundred million people who's on the site every single day putting stuff up there, interactions It's like that's why I said, like when folks are talking about all elon, but I said, booth, this motherfucker smarter than you, Okay, I mean, stop stop thinking that y'all gonna take him down by going out there and kening somebody else's car, all right, some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my life. You're a straight loser, Okay. That's just all there is to it. The people who are not paid actors and are just going out there and doing this on their own fruition, You're a loser, that's it, yeah, point blank. And you ain't gonna take Elin down with some ship like that. Then he don't even give a fuck about money. They say he stays in like a twelve hundred square foot house. Hey, dude, ain't about all that, man. He's about taking and hooking your ass up to the damn internet, all right.
Speaker 2: And sticking some trips in your bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he about. He about bigger, bigger fish. You're fried in some ragged electric car, and whether you pissed off of him or.
Speaker 2: Not, technocracy is not gonna build itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's just hilarious to watch them be like we have to save the environment by all these electric cars. And then a day later they're like, we have to burn down all the electric cars because we're mad at this guy.
Speaker 2: It's great, it's perfect, it's everything is the way it should be.
Speaker 6: Again, most bul stupid, stupid, stupid, the stupidest every day working on it.
Speaker 1: You've got to be a child to like come to that logically, like I'm going to burn down a car of some guy. You just saved up enough money to buy the car because I'm mad at a guy that this won't affected all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alrighty before we're dumb and you got people just just like, oh man, I'm here. I'm here for the for the Elon Musk bankruptcy. I'm like, oh my god, man, do you not do you not think when this motherfucker got involved in what he was getting involved in, that he didn't believe there was gonna be a little bit of pushback, some hardships. I mean, he has just I don't know, been alive over the past fucking forty years. I mean, damn you had like the man was born yesterday and he didn't have any idea of who Trump was or how his past presidency win or anything. It's like, damn, Bud, Obviously, if you're gonna have any type of alignment with him, you're gonna be attacked. That's just all there is to it. So he understood that. But the thing is is that he also has smart people who were able to skirt tax codes, who are able to move money here and there here, and before you know it, Bud h'll be worth begins more, which really he don't give a fuck about. But be honest, he just wants to keep having surrogate babies and damn sending Ninja to Mars or some symbolans of Mars video games.
Speaker 1: All his surrogababes probably got a chip as soon as they come out the womb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. They hooked up to the network.
Speaker 1: Creepy babies, I mean shit, Pray for the creepy babies of Elon Musk. All right, who wants to tell the people where to go to find them?
Speaker 2: Charlie Sure, Macroaggressions dot Ioactivist Post dot com, Natural Blaze dot com. See you at Third Eye Carnival.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nashville, all right?
Speaker 3: Execute Thanks Q four twenty dot com for everything beyond the cube. His Thursday's nine thirty pm Eastern Standard Time. And of course we got Corey Hughes Bloodyhistory dot sub stack, Corey Hues dot org. A Warner from History JFK book on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Get that and you can find him at his local church every Sunday. I am Lindsey Lindsay Sharman Roadways dot org. You can find everything I do there and we'll see you guys later