Speaker 1: December twenty twenty twenty four. Gee, we're almost out of days. When I got to start remembering to say twenty twenty five? Huh? Anyways, Friursday, Friday night. We are live. It is about nine and a half minutes past the hour of eight pm Eastern time, and what we used to call America and all that good stuff. And we're live, taking your calls if you feel like making them. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We can talk about anything you want. What's in the news, what's not in the news, what's happening, what's not happening, What it is you want to see happening. How about what's going on in your life? I don't care. Whatever you want to discuss. You want to talk about the Batman movie style purp walk They gave Mangioni this week. The media was there. It was a big to do. Oh I guess, I don't know. Is it a big to do at this point? Oh? Yeah? What is it? Fanny Willis is now disqualified, So are they gonna retry him in Georgia? Probably not? And guess what? All that stuff keeps evaporating. Somebody bearing a striking resemblance to myself said something like this, but you know, I don't know what I'm talking about, do I. Anyway, hopefully you guys enjoyed some of the podcasts from this week. I didn't get Larry's out yet, but we're gonna be talking about Syria. That'll be coming out over the weekend along with this show and everything else that happens, plus whatever goes on at ten pm Eastern tonight, because the Age of Transitions begins here on o'chelly dot com and then uncle the broadcast. So we'll put out that podcast too at the end of the week here, probably around Sunday or so. I'll get them out, but we'll see. We'll see how it all goes. Anyway. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, or you can reach out to me Charles dot Ucelli on Skype and if you want to do that, I'll more than happily try and add you into the show if you asked me to, and that's the way that goes. You can't call in on Skype, but I can add you into the show in the meantime. The only one that I've added into the show so far is my co host b Pete. How's it going to be, Pete? What's on your mind this week? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's been kind of a weird week. I've been experiencing I have arthritis in my hands, a gift.
Speaker 2: Of my mother congress persal.
Speaker 3: But it's been really bad this past week with this cold weather and with these trunks moving through. For some reason, my hands are just taking to the phone, makes it hard to do anything.
Speaker 2: Put that coffee cup. If I can't do that, then I might as well just go ahead to kick off.
Speaker 3: Other than that, it's been a busy week. We're trying to putting things up, get ready for the holidays. Track it's going to shut down for a few days so we can get up on PaperWorks and some other stuff.
Speaker 2: But other than that, not much.
Speaker 3: And enjoying a cold day, well a seasonal let's just say this is normal attempts for us, not the thirties and that we've been dealing with.
Speaker 1: Right, right, it's cold in the southeast. For the Southeast, you know, this would be nothing. This would be September weather in the Northeast. But in the Southeast, this is cold. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, we only got out open the state cloudy all day.
Speaker 3: You want to hit the low fifties, but with a wind blowing, so it was kind of cutting through the and we got a front coming through the night that maybe once that passes my hands and le's up a little bit, a little bit of rain out of it, and it's supposed to be in the forties over the weekend. So yeah, that's that's cold for us. Considering this is just what tomorrow's first day of winter today, I think.
Speaker 1: That tomorrow and tomorrow twenty first, I think would be the first day winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we fifties is our normal camp.
Speaker 3: This time, it's really been it's been cool for the past two weeks.
Speaker 1: Right, because we dropped into the twenties and thirties here a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then it shoots back up to seventy for three days and rain.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a wonder that half of the state isn't sick.
Speaker 1: Right right, Well, I have not been well just yet throughout this time period. I mean I started getting better after dealing with a few things, but now I'm feeling sick again. I don't know, it's just it's the fun time, is what it is. I don't know. It's going to be a slow and quiet Christmas here, so you know, nobody coming to visit, nothing happening here. So it is what it is. But you know, I don't know, maybe you guys are going hectic for the holidays or are people still doing that? Do people travel anymore? I mean, is that a fake at this point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, traveling is lay up.
Speaker 3: We've noticed a big increase the past two days on the job site. Not a traffic coming time. Courts all say this weekend is going to be super busy. Apparently people have got enough time they can leave.
Speaker 2: This weekend and get out. Of course, I think the busiest traveling to call it force like Christmas Eve. But people on the roads, people are moving. People got a little bit of money.
Speaker 3: They're not going this far as they used to since their dollar doesn't stretches as far. But yeah, they're predicting, Uh, they're predicting levels pre COVID for traveling this year.
Speaker 1: Well that's strange considering everybody's broke. But then again, you know people are too broke. I guess I guess only some of us are broke, because uh, you know, everybody I know has broke. But it doesn't mean that everybody in the world is, I guess because you know, I wouldn't even consider going anywhere for the holiday season. Uh, with the expenses and just trying to like eat away from home for God's sake is impossible for me, you know at this point. So I mean, I wouldn't even consider it.
Speaker 3: Uh, Well, the farthest I'm going to travel as the two blocks over to my friend's house and have dinner with them.
Speaker 2: On Christmas Eve.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 2: I'll go on two blocks. That's my limit.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, two blocks is further than you might have went a couple of years ago. Anyhow, So what's happening in the world outside of that? I mean, uh, you know, nothing except what Trump is on tour even though he's not in office yet. Well, we have the government shutdown thing happening. What's going on with that today? Did you see they passed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they passed what was.
Speaker 4: It, their third spending plan finally passed, So I'll carry us to the I think till March, right, And basically what they did is they combined three separate bills.
Speaker 3: It's basically got whatever it needs to keep the government running at current levels. They've got something for the farm bill in there for farmers that are having trouble get loans in that because of this pasting's weather.
Speaker 2: And then emergency relief for everybody to be affected.
Speaker 3: By Helene and whatever the other hurricane was that trucked through Florida down there, the second one that came from so some people are looking forward to that. I know our state is going to be happy with some of the hurricane relief because we've still got people living intents and it's snowing in the mountains where it's not going to be a warm Christmas for them by no means. But some other economic stuff, what is it. Party City is closing all their stores. They're going out of business, and they have been a staple in most major cities.
Speaker 2: I know everywhere I've lived.
Speaker 3: Has had a Party sent and I feeling they're going to be missed by a lot of people.
Speaker 2: A lot of people went there.
Speaker 3: Big Lots has closed the majority of their stores. They're hoping for a buyout or they're going to have to lay off a lot of employees and maybe not make it out of bankruptcy if they can't find a buyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see, they're probably going to reorganize like Red Lobster did not too long ago. Right, Red Lobster still exists. I thought they were going out of business, but they still exist. I saw TV commercials just the other day for them. Apparently they Yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Were what they did, they closed, they closed their worst profitable stores and then with three Chapter eleven they didn't have to be bought out by somebody, and they have limited they've changed their menu and limited by trick Fest where it was all you could eat shrimp, right, you know, now they're they're setting a much higher price on it than a limit to.
Speaker 3: Things like that, because it's things like that they got them in trouble. But yeah, they did close some locations, but I think the majority of them were still open and still able to operate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, they didn't go away like Chuck E Cheese did.
Speaker 2: No well, and they changed.
Speaker 3: You know, Chapter eleven is just a reorganization, different from Chapter seven where everything gets sold.
Speaker 2: Off and you no longer exist.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: So luckily they've been able to come out of Chapter eleven, and that's why Big Lots is hoping for But I think they're they're I don't know what they've got on the books, but they're saying that they really need to find a buyer.
Speaker 1: So somebody needs to buy big lots that believes in it. Otherwise we're going to see another one of these, uh, Staple stores disappear. I guess, hey, well the Staples still exist, you know, I haven't seen one of those in a long time.
Speaker 3: Staple's got they went through a buyout, I believe. And I'm trying to think because I was thinking about that the other day.
Speaker 2: You know, Office Max and Office Depot had been going at it, right, Let's see if they got sold, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I mean I remember there was a whole problem there, and it was like, well, you know, the day of the home office is over because you don't need all this crap anymore. And of course the online you know, the online business of ordering things and having them delivered to your house, well, I mean Amazon, who's no now, you know, happily donating to Trump and everything, even though about four years ago I thought he was like one of the ultimate enemies of Trump, right, was Bezos. But now he's getting cozy with him and getting in on it with the inauguration and everything.
Speaker 3: Right, Uh, Bezos and Zuckerberg both donated to his.
Speaker 2: His operation sties. Yeah, well Staples was.
Speaker 3: Sold in twenty and seventeen for six point nine billion. And let's see consult making merchanty office depot. The don't find out if they apparently they're still in business after being sold. They had a refined well we got Staples think successfully complete refinancing.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I did a.
Speaker 3: Debt refinancing and uh, it's a result that didn't retuction in the company's outstanding debt.
Speaker 2: So they're hitting better financial footing. And this was just Jill with this past year. So they're still there.
Speaker 7: There's still the.
Speaker 3: Largest big box office supply chain. Store did not realize that.
Speaker 1: Well fair enough, but then again the largest among a small portion of the business. Now again, like I said, because of Amazon and all the online ordering options you have, who bothers with even leaving their house if they don't have to, you know? So, and does anybody actually build a home office anymore? I don't know. Gigwork, you don't need it if you're going to be an Uber driver. I mean, what do you need for your home office if you're an Uber driver? Not much. If you're going to deliver food, you know, grub Hub or whatever. You don't need a home office. I don't think. I'm just saying that the idea of the home office might be gone anyway.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily, because it's still an allowable deduction on your personal income taxes.
Speaker 2: Until that becomes useless, people will still go.
Speaker 3: Buy a printer or Stanner computer in a comfortable chair.
Speaker 2: You call it their office and take the right off.
Speaker 1: Uh. I have a hell of a time finding an affordable UH scanner printer. You know, a few years ago they were everywhere and they were cheap, and now they're gone. Uh, you can't find one anywhere. Even if you find them on a shelf somewhere on display, they're never in stock anywhere. You know.
Speaker 7: I'm all of cannon here. Maybe ten years ago. It still is functioning well. If I could just find a cheap ballot for printer or ink. Yeah, see, standing it is still working great.
Speaker 1: See this is the thing that happens right as you buy the thing. It's cheap, it's great, it works good, but then you run out of ink, and guess what, you can't find ink for it. I mean that's been the other thing. Anyway, We're taking calls and I do see one on the line, so I'll get right to them. But three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. Obviously you can change the direction of this discussion in any way you want, uh, and we're wide open to your suggestions, and who knows, maybe we'll pick up on something that you have to say and run with it for the rest of the show. I have no idea, because we're just going to fill the time up until just about ten pm Eastern here, so about an hour and forty minutes from now, you've got to call in. But if you don't join us, well then you missed. What can I say? I'm still asking for suggestions as to whether we should expand the call in nights or not. Should we do it on other nights? Maybe Friday's not the right night. I let me know, you know, if we got to reorganize things. I'm looking to reorganize in twenty twenty five and do some different things. You might be able to tell that from some of the recent podcasts that you know. I'm changing directions a little bit. But we'll see. I want to hear from you guys. What is it that I need to be talking about. Who do I need to be talking to? What do I need to be digging into you know, listeners supported, well, listener driven. Give me an idea what you want, and that's what will make happen. Anyway, it looks like we've got Jimmy James on the line, so let's see what he's got to say. B Pete, Jimmy, you're live man, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 8: H chuck?
Speaker 9: Thanks? I got my package, picked it up at the post office here today.
Speaker 1: Oh good. That was my next question to you is if you had gotten that package from me, because we've got troubles getting you packages in the past, man, but you actually got it this time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yp for the first time, will second time. I finally got parcels from you and made it from the journey from Georgia to Michigan.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent. Well, I'm happy because I sent you know, extra stuff in there and everything. And I've sent you extra stuff every time, believe it or not, Jimmy, because I appreciate you, and I appreciate you calling in and participating and donating and and I'm like appreciative of you. But some stuff has just simply not made it through the mail service to you or even back to me. So I don't know what to say, you know, but I've sent it every time, I assure you.
Speaker 9: So, Oh, one thing I said, I learned from the post guide. There's no point of setting anything by signature anymore because now they just half asked. They only get a signature at the end point and not all the points in between. Yeah, right, so there's no real trace, right, So I guess it's just a waste of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a total waste of money to attach the signature thing to it, because I did that one time with you too, and that's when they said to me. They gave me the explanation that okay, here's the thing I sent you books, and then I put one water bottle in the package. And they said, well, because it wasn't all media mail and it was sent somehow media mail, they probably will return it back to you. I said, okay, And I waited six months and they never returned it back to me, and they never delivered it to you, So I have no idea what happened there. And it was like plus, I asked for a signature, but it never got to you, so you never got to sign it and it just disappeared. So the only thing to do? There is it? You have assurance? Yeah? Good.
Speaker 9: I always assumed that it got sent back to you. I didn't know it was out there missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, missing, completely missing. If I would have gotten it back, I would have sent it to you once again. But I never got it back. So you know, I'm like, well, what do you do with this?
Speaker 9: Well, other thing I bought it was in today. I got a copy of the Life magazine copy of the Warren Report.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Life Magazine.
Speaker 9: Version, Yeah, from sixty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I haven't had one of those in a while. I used to have various copies of it, but I haven't had one of those in a while. What is the difference between the Life Magazine one? I think it was smaller than the others somehow, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's condensed, right, I mean open the thing. It's in glass.
Speaker 1: Oh you've got he sealed it up for you so that it's like a collector's item.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's got it like a case. This is like a little less of thirty books.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's a little high price for that. Even I probably could have got you one of those for about twelve. But you know, it's it's strange, And I definitely could have bought one of those for you at Lancer for probably ten without a problem. And another weird thing is that, you know, there was a guy on eBay for a little bit now. He had the Government Printing Office version, you know, the with the blue binding on it, the hardcover Government Printing Office version from sixty four. And what what was weird about this is that the guy had it on eBay and thought that he was going to sell it for something like three thousand dollars. And I took a look at it, like, why in the hell would you think that a copy of just the Warren Report, minds you, not the twenty six volumes. You know, if he offered the twenty six volumes for three grand, that's about the right price, right. And there's actually a guy who's got a whole set of House Select Committee volumes that is interested in selling them to me for seven hundred. But I can't get the seven hundred together. I mean, I'm never gonna be able to assemble that money, but I would love to own them. But anyway, just the Warren Report itself, right, and the reason why this guy's trying to sell it for three grand is because he opened up the front page and if you notice, the report has those you know, facsimble signatures of all the Warren commissioners, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and what he thought they were real?
Speaker 1: He thinks they're real signatures, so he was evaluating it as if it was real sign Now, look, if you had Alan Dulles's signature and everybody's signature there, I don't even know if you could get to three grand, but I'm sure you could get easily to half of that fifteen hundred dollars, no problem if they were all certifiably original signatures. Okay, But effectively, all this is a printing of their signatures. Anybody who has a copy of the of the Government Printing Office Warren Commission just the report. Anybody who has that copy, I think he turned like two three pages in, you'll see all of their signatures. I know I have one behind me on my bookshelf, but I might go get it in a minute or so, just to make sure I'm saying what I'm saying is correct. But I know it's in that volume, and all it is is a reprinting of their signatures. So you know, and if you were to get even just the Warren Commission Report that is actually signed just by Gerald Ford. That goes for about three hundred dollars just Gerald Ford's signature, because he signed a special printing of the Warren Commission Report back in what two thousand and three or two thousand and four, somewhere in there he did, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness. He was the only one that was probably.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was pretty Earl Warren and Earl Warren's funeral, he sa donate mets in that report exactly.
Speaker 1: Earl Warren didn't you want it mentioned and and and generally, even though that's not technically the name of the commission, it is known by that name, the Warren Commission, right, Earl Warren didn't want to own it. Gerald Ford wanted to own it. He was happy about it. And like I said, he signed something like I think a thousand copies of special printed Warren Commission Report for the fortieth anniversary. And yeah, and you could buy those for about three hundred bucks a pop. And you know, some of them are still selling floating around at retail. They haven't gone up in value even though he died, you know. But yeah, so you know, and that's a presidential signature, So an original presidential what's that?
Speaker 9: I just thought it was funny since they didn't go up and value. Are they depreciating?
Speaker 1: No, they're not depreciating. They're they're holding steady, which is really funny to me because that says something right there. I mean, even James Lavelle's signature. I mean, if you take a look at people connected to the Kennedy assassination and you track like the value of their signatures and stuff like, it's really funny. Generally, what happens is, you know, if they make the news, it goes up. When they die it it goes up by anywhere from thirty percent to sixty percent. And then as time goes on, you know, certain people become more and less important. Uh, and you'd be amazed, you know, like, and it's really funny because a guy like James Tag totally devalued his own signature. Did you know that.
Speaker 10: I can imagine it because if you sit.
Speaker 9: Out at an oil all days, sign an ain't thing for anyone for free?
Speaker 10: Is it going to be worth money?
Speaker 1: Well? No, even worse. James Tag, Yeah, he did that kind of stuff. You know, he appeared at you know some of the conferences, and then he disappeared for a while, right, And you know, he had put out that one book, which was an excellent book, the first book that he put out about the assassination that he was a witness, and it was basically just his account and he reprinted some of the FBI documents in it and stuff, and it was a really cool book, right. And I have one of them over here, signed and I got one each from my children signed all kinds of stuff because I was talking to him, and you know, it was just a good thing to get. But here's the thing that I don't know if he realized it, but he totally devalued his own signature because he was running an eBay store for a little while, and it was a JFK Assassination eBay store, and a lot of people didn't know it, but it was James Tagg's eBay store. So you would go on there and buy used JFK books, DVDs, VHS, tapes, photographs, all kinds of stuff right related to the assassination. A bunch of different things that he had just I don't know where he was getting hold of them from, but he would apparently collect him up from somewhere and then put him up on eBay and sell them. And that was like his little side hustle in his later years. And as he put that, well, but he had his eBay store running and it was pretty successful, Like he would have hundreds of listings running all the time. Okay, so he had constant income from it. You can't, you know, look, I wouldn't begrudge the guy. If I had something like that that I could constantly market, I wouldn't say I wouldn't do it if I needed money, right, what the hell? But the thing is that he kept including signed pictures like of the arrow where he was standing by the bridge, right, a black and white picture he would have like one of those photographic arrows like the strap booking arrows pointing to where he should be standing, and then he would sign his name. And then there were other photographs of himself that he would sign his name to. And he was giving these things to people every time they bought stuff out of his eBay store. So it was like he must have given away thousands and thousands of his signature over and over again, plus all the stuff he signed at conferences, plus the stuff that he signed you know, just for individuals who found him here and there, anybody who ever interviewed him. If you sat down and talked to him face to face, he would sign anything he asked him to. He was very accommodating. But the thing is, at the end of the day, he probably put out ten thousand signatures for nothing, you know. And in some cases, yeah, he sold them on his eBay store, but he sold them for like three dollars and four dollars for a photograph, so they was either cheap or free. You were constantly getting James Tagg's autographs, plus every one of his books he signed and all that. Now that all happened. And then after that Witness to the Assassination book, he released another book, and his new book was all about how he was absolutely convinced from insiders and people he knew in Texas that Linda Bans Johnson is the sole responsible party for the assassination. He was an LBJ did it guy and was swearing up and down that that was absolutely the truth. This and that and that book came out and around the time he started arguing with anybody who said anything any different in the research community, and as a matter of fact, very famously had a nasty meltdown on me personally because he said, you know, Linda Johnson's the man who did it, and blah blah blah, and he gives me all these things, and he starts telling me about you know, Matdeline Duncan Brown and how she's telling the whole world the truth and nobody will listened to her. And I said, James, you know, I gotta tell you, I'm sorry. I'm not on board with this. You know, I don't buy it. And I know that Madeline Duncan Brown's full of craft, you know, because you know she she lied to a lot of people about a lot of things. And I'm not just saying about the assassination. She was a little She was a hustler. Even at the end of her life, she was facing criminal prosecution for check forgeries and stuff because she was always connon people. Yeah, she was connon. Who was that?
Speaker 9: Who was that cap?
Speaker 10: She was dating right before the old cap?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, I'm not sure who she was dating, but she was around a bunch of those guys, yeah, retired law enforcement guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he looked just like your seventy Sam.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know who you're talking about. But I don't think he was anybody of consequence. He was just one of the guys that was around her. And then there were a couple of researchers that like tried to sit her down and do a couple of like you know, final interviews with her when she was getting really old there, and those interviews were totally pathetic. I mean, she couldn't even remember her own bs. You know, they're sitting there trying to remind her of the extra Well didn't you say that, you know what was it? Jajegar Hoover was actually at the party. Oh yeah, yeah, he was there too, Like she forgot Jaeger Hoover was at the party all of a sudden. You know the party.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that party got an awful, awful bit towards the end.
Speaker 10: I mean what everyone a government?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well after a while, I mean you needed what a couple of American legion holes to hold all these guys there. I mean, there was too many people, and plus there was a bunch of people she was saying that had to be there like the day before the assassination, that we know where they were. So you know, like it's really bizarre. If you've got you know, jajeg Ar Hoover leaving at three o'clock in the morning to get from Texas to DC, and he was seen, you know, right and ready at six am in DC. It's a little tough to get him on a plane back to DC and back in place, fully dressed and you know, without being disheveled, tired or anything else, and operating for the rest of the day. That was problem number one I found. But then there were a bunch of people that she said, oh, this person was here or there, and they were actually noted and seen and surveilled outside of the country, you know, so they weren't in Texas, and I mean they weren't necessarily.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I do believe her core story about having a kid with that guy.
Speaker 10: I believe that.
Speaker 1: I do too, No, I see. But that's the thing is when you've got somebody who's involved in things and has a half truth, you know, or a partial truth to share, and then they embellish it after a while, you know, you almost lose interest in the core piece that was real. I'm certain that her son was, you know, Lyndon Johnson's on, but also she wasn't quite you know, the the exclusive mistress of LBJ. He was banging anything he could and would.
Speaker 10: The whole Secretary school. Yeah, the whole Secretary.
Speaker 1: School exactly, the whole secretary pool. You know, chicks every town he went to or whatever. I mean, as much as much that was available to him. He was taking it. Okay. It wasn't like he was, Oh, I have my great mistress love over here. She was just one of many chicks and happened to get knocked up and uh, you know, but anyway, the rest of it outside, once you get outside of that story and you get outside of you know, maybe she knew some of these famous people. Oh you know, did she know you know, these power brokers and oil men and probably you know, probably, But once you get past that and you get into specifics and this, you know, assassination party and all that, you lose me. You know.
Speaker 9: It was basically I even believe the part where she says that LBG says, well, I won't have those damn Kenned you boys to worry about anymore.
Speaker 10: I'm sure he said. I'm sure he did say it.
Speaker 9: Afterwards.
Speaker 1: See now he might have said something like that again, yes, is he and I agree with you? Is that something like that was probably said afterwards, Hey, that's all done. I feel good about it. You know, he was probably in a celebratory mood until he realized, you know, that that he wasn't going to get to do what he wanted to do exactly, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, he was happy at first because he wasn't going to get prosecuted for the insurance scams and the you know, defrauding the US government with the oil excuse me, the cotton allotments and you know, getting tax credits for unusable land that you know, and all this other garbage.
Speaker 10: That I was doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was That was the weird thing that that that stupid fake fingerprint had me fooled. I was an LBGA man myself twenty some years ago. I couldn't explain away that fingerprint till Professor Mellen did. And then I was like, well then all of the rest of it can be explained away.
Speaker 1: Well there you go, you know. But anyway, and that was the whole thing that was the big argument with Jim tag And I'll tell you I was thinking about Jim Tak just this week because I happen to watch something with Robert Groden on it, right, And I'm not going to mention the show he was on. I don't even want to give these guys a drip drop of promotion or anything else. But they're annoying to me because they obviously don't know exactly what they're talking about. And you know, happy for your success. If you can make a success out of creating podcasts or YouTube or whatever, you know what, all for you, man. I don't care if you're out there doing game plays or you know, if you're making your own cartoons, or if you're just sitting there doing movie reviews on YouTube or on a podcast, More power to you. I'm happy for you. You know, let us create real, organic media, created by real people so that the corporations don't you know, decide every single thing that's on the menu. More power to you. But when I see these guys idiotically, you know, not questioning a whole lot of nonsense, and you know, and and sort of cozying up to only you know, the big rock stars sort of of the of the particular media thing they're into, you know, only getting close to the big names and the JFK community, and they advertise themselves as you know, only the big names in the JFK community want to talk to us, you know this kind of thing. Right when I listen to that and I see Bob Goroden on there, and I say to myself, well, you know what more people need to hear from Bob Goroden because some of the core stuff that Bob Roden has to talk about is absolutely essential and is priceless. And this guy actually participated in history because he had been, you know, there to testify to the Rockefeller Commission, right and part of his testimony to the Rockefeller Commission, and his showing the Zubruder film on first on local TV in Los Angeles and then nationally on Auraldo Rivera's show. That was actually the second time it was shown on TV in the US, but that was the first time it was shown nationally. Just by him doing those things right there, the man participated in history, the creation of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, the interest that would snowball later, and the participation in the Oliver Stone film that would snowball again later that literally led to the creation of the AARRB. All connected through guess what. Bob Groden is present at all these events and is part of the motivating factor part of the presentation that got people thinking. So you got to say to yourself that not only his treatment of and stabilization of the Zubruder film is something that if you think the jfk assassination was important, this man is a key figure in making sure that it didn't just disappeared down the memory hole, in making sure that the visual record of it was forever etched in our brains. And some of us are way past sick of seeing the Zabruder film because you know, how many other pieces of film can you think of in your lifetime? Right, I mean, nobody would even watch pornography, the best pornography in the world that many times. I don't think the amount of times that you and I say I watched the Zabruder film is probably astronomical in number that twenty some odd seconds of film. Right, Well, he's responsible for access to that. Okay. That said, Bob has really bad ideas about a couple of things, and I mean I want to try and help him understand that he's got some bad ideas. But at the same time time, I don't want to be seen as the guy attacking a guy who I think makes some of the greatest points, has made some of the greatest points, and has been again a key figure in the progress necessary to keep people engaged with the Kennedy assassination even as an issue. But the problem is, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 9: The thing that some of these old timers.
Speaker 10: You're right.
Speaker 9: I mean, let's face it, Oliver Stone is Oliver Stone.
Speaker 10: We are not.
Speaker 9: We can't do the things he can do.
Speaker 1: True, But here's the thing about Oliver Stone. Oliver Stone doesn't know jack about ninety percent of the things that you and I know about his knowledge.
Speaker 9: Indeed, he keeps listening to Jimmy d.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, but there you go. Jim Dey Eugenio obviously clearly is much more educated on every variety of topic in the subject matter than Oliver Stone. I mean, at a snap, any direction you want to go with, okay, even when it comes to the film, even when it comes to the film. Yeah, good.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna.
Speaker 9: Say, you know, Oliver Stone does a good job playing dumb. He was a Harvard professor for like many years. No, if you've got more degrees than and like a photographic memory, he plays dumb, but he's not watch them watch him, watch them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm well aware. I'm well aware of that. But at the same time, even the most sophisticated, educated whatever whatever, you know. I made this point years and years ago when I was a kid, and I and I and this point will forever stick with me. You know, there were these guys that were doctors, that that were lawyers, that were you know, professionals of certain types, that were you know, involved in sophisticated computer technology and stuff like that, that lived in New Jersey, believe it or not, because they didn't want to live in New York and their business was done in New York, but they you know, actually kept their home and their family in Jersey, you know, stuff like that. And they would have to get an idiot street kid like me to come in and set up their home theater systems. They would have to get a kid like me to come in and do stuff like that. They had no concept of how to run sound from you know, the television to the amplifier to this to the speakers. No clue. They would have no idea, Oh, a plug doesn't fit. We can't make this happen. It doesn't come right out of the box fully assembled. They don't know anything they barely know how to turn the key on their own cars, so they go to somebody else who again is not necessarily harder than me, but has a base of knowledge as a mechanic, and you know, maybe they find out why their car doesn't turn over. Although when your doctor, lawyer, et cetera, you don't really have to do that because usually you just get another one. You know, no big deal that one no longer works. Get another house is no longer good, buy another wife is kind of looking worn out, Let's get a new one. Whatever, Right, I like that. But when they would get a house, let me finish, Let me finish the point here. Let me just finish the long winded point. If you don't mind, then I'll shut up and let you and be Pete run with this. But the long winded point is this, they would have a brand new, you know, extremely expensive. I'm not talking about a couple of hundred dollars worth of stuff that you set up in your living room, but I mean, like, you know, five grand worth of equipment that they would want to set up in their media room. First time I ever heard that expression in their media room, so that they had a home theater experience okay, which meant that they wanted the THHX theaters, the round sound to be set up. And this is something we used to be able to do. Set it up so that if you were in a scene in a movie, you practically felt like when somebody put a cup down on a table, it was literally being put down on that table in front of you, and you could see things as clear as the technology allowed for at that time, I mean as crystal clear as possible, better than what you could see in any given movie theater that the rest of us schmucks would have to go to to go see this thing projected on a giant screen, and these guys would have a screen that was you know, let's go with the eighty inch kind of measurement, okay, So imagine an eighty inch or a screen that takes up most of a wall in a nice den of a not small house, but a larger house, and this screen takes up significant amount of the wall so that a crowd of people could easily view every single part of that screen. Right, and the sound quality, you're not asking what the guy just said, because everything is crystal clear. If you set these things up properly, right, these guys didn't know how to plug anything in. They didn't even understand how some things might require batteries and other things might require electrical outlets in order to what run. They would bring a guy like me in and say, can you sort this pile of stuff out? So a guy who's you know, on his best day. Back then in the nineteen eighties, if I found a job for five dollars, I thought I was rich, you know, five dollars an hour. So a five dollar hour in nineteen eighty seven, eighty six five bucks an hour wasn't bad, right, Hell, you know what when I got when I went and did my stack as a mall Santa Claus, okay, and I was I was one of those guys that you know, you go and you get your pictures taken with with the kids. Do they do that anymore? Be beating the malls with the with the Santa Claus and take your picture with a kid? Do you know about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a certain places they do. You know, we're kind of losing that on malls.
Speaker 3: But a lot of big box stores will have a special appearance of Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Oh, big box stores. Okay, But back then it seemed like every kind of store that had a large amount of space almost always created a Christmas village. And of course you go and pay, but you go and pay and you can get nice photographs sent home. You know, nobody's snapping pictures with their phone. Which is probably the thing that actually killed that business, is that go sit on Santa's lap. I'll take a quick picture of my phone. Because back then you had to actually pay them to make a polaroid. And even though a polaroid at retail level costs a dollar a picture to make, they charge you ten bucks and they put it in a cardboard frame and here you go, Merry Christmas. Right, memories last forever. Well, I was one of those Santas in let's see now it would be and let's see go back nineteen nineteen eighty nine, in Night Christmas of eighty nine, I was a mall Santa and they paid me, ready for this, seven dollars and fifty cents an hour. And tell you the truth, that was like a damn fortune in nineteen eighty nine to get paid that. You know. The only trouble was actually good, Yeah, the only trouble was I actually had to sit there for nine hours be in Santa Claus. But I had to put on you know, the pillowed you know, almost like a fat suit, but like a cheap fat suit, and you know, velvet, velvet type of cloth, red Santa outfit right, the big hat great, you know, white beard hanging all the way down, but it's strapped behind your head. And there was like a skull cap to keep my hair back because my hair was long, longer than than it is now, and stuff like that. And they put rouge on your face and white. They also took this white stuff and put in my eyebrows, and you know, it take days to get it off my face and all out of my hair and everything. But seven fifteen hour for a seventeen year old kid in a late eighties, you know, New Jersey pretty damn good. As a matter of fact, if I could have maintained that job, I could have gotten my own place in a matter of a couple of weeks. So anyway, but I didn't, not right away, not then. I got it shortly after that, when I got a more steady job. Because here's the problem. New Year's comes, they don't need Santa no more. But anyway, even back when I was doing mal Sanna and stuff like that. These people were more than happy to hand me one hundred dollars bill if I could show up, and even if it took me twenty minutes to set up their stuff, okay, and another twenty minutes to test their stuff, one hundred dollars bill they were happy to give me. Plus you know, take a six pack or whatever. There is the drink in the fridge, and you know, do you want lunch. These guys were happy because they had no clue, not even clue number one, about how to handle one of their little toys. And inevitably, while I was there, then the wife or the housekeeper would come by and guess what they would be asking me, and the housekeeper might have a shot at it, but the wife never did. They'd be asking me if I knew how to set up the electronic parts of their kitchen stuff. We got a stove, you can program it, but you got to set it up. We don't know how to set it up. We got a microwave oven, We don't know how to hell it works. They had microwave ovens that you could make all your presets for and then you could choose to create a button on the front for like, okay, here's an instant thing. Popcorn generally had a timer on it, and if you bought the same kind of popcorn all the time, you know, the microwave popcorn in a bag. At one point it was sort of like, this takes two minutes or this takes you know, two and a quarter minutes or whatever, and it should pop the entire bag. Now, there were other methods described on the boxes. But the thing is some people had microwaves that already had a button on it that said popcorn. Well, some of these rich ones, you could actually make a digital message come up on the little screen that if you touched the button, it would say popcorn, and then you could choose to press the button, which would make it cook popcorn by the ascribe time. And supposedly it changed the settings in the microwave too. That was the other thing. You know. You could use a microwave to thaw things out, or you could use a microwave to cook things, or you could use and some of them were actually combo ovens where you had a confect or oven combined with the microwave oven. So these guys who had the money would buy the top of the line thing, have no idea how to set it up, and then whether it was them or their wives or whoever was going to operate it, had no idea how to operate it. So I could literally go from room to room in a doctor's house or a dentist's house, or a lawyer's house a lot of times, and I didn't own any of these things. I just had a general idea about the logic on that, or a VCR or that was the other thing, taking some of the older things that they had that they still wanted to keep even though they had a top of the line. Let's just say they bought a VCR in the mid eighties. That wasn't the two hundred dollars or three hundred dollars VCR that you or I would have bought. They got the ones that you know, have no English on them whatsoever, but are absolutely top of the line, beautiful. You could make broadcast quality images appear on a screen. But they were made in other countries. They weren't made in America. They didn't even have American names on them, or even recognizable brand names on them. To me, so you can't read the language and figure it out. You sort of had to know the logic of the of the appliance. So I would go and set up their VCR to work, along with their laser disc player to work, along with the choice that they had to project. Instead of using a standard TV screen, they could project onto a standard screen which was a slab or a cloth kind of thing that was, you know, specially designed to be an in home movie screen. And the movie screen wasn't something where you know, it was like barely you know, it's like, oh, this is kind of crappy, like looking at the home movies from the sixties or seventies or fifties. No, this was like projecting on a smaller scale, exactly the same kind of thing you would see in a good movie theater somewhere. But they would have this stuff, and then they would have some of the older versions. They would have brand new things, and they had no idea how to make any of them work. So anytime they moved or required new stuff, they had to go get somebody like me who would never own any of these things, but would somehow know how to make them work, to set it up for them, and thusly they would pay. Like I said, if you think about it, they're paying me, and I'm looking for a five dollar an hour job. You know, in a dream, I'll probably get four dollars, but I'm looking for a five dollar an hour job. So even on a good day for me getting work somewhere, it would take me twenty hours to get to that one hundred dollars before the taxman sees it, right, and then the taxman will see it, and it won't be one hundred dollars, but twenty hours of my life could be the thing I would have to sell to get that, and I would get, you know, one hundred and twenty five dollar dollars worth, because between the drinks and the you know, and and and the lunch and you know, and the cash, it maybe comes up to about one hundred and twenty five dollars altogether. Really, I would get about one hundred and twenty five dollars worth of value and do forty five minutes worth of work if I knew what I was doing, and if I didn't, it still didn't take that much longer. So because I could just figure it out, these guys couldn't figure stuff like that out. So later on I discovered that, you know, when I had no money at all. And I wasn't around anybody who had any money, but I heard stories of the same kind of thing going on with these guys who were rich, guys who were you know, had you know, the great elevated jobs that are you know, way way high paid, and all that they would have computer systems in their house, they needed somebody to come in and make it so that they could just hand it to them in full working order to begin with. So they would have to have somebody come And how do you show me how to get the computer on the internet? How do you show me how to make it so that I don't want the crap screen that came with it. I bought a whole another brand new screen. How do we make this work? How do you make my plasma TV work? I have a plasma TV. Anybody remember plasma TV's. They were like the rage item per a minute, right, Plasma TV, plasma TV? How do I put the plasma TV with my computer? Now? How do I make it so that everything comes together on the one screen. Today you have smart TV's, But for a while there that required a bunch of different appliances, didn't it anyway? How did they learn how to How did they learn how to operate them, How did they learn how to set them up? How did they know what the hell even they had bought? They never did. They had to have some porschmuck come in who could function on that level and figure those things out. And that's my point about this. When you know, when you say, oh, Oliver Stone's a brilliant guy, listen, he might know everything there is to know about film. He might know I'm not going to say history, but let's choose something else. He might know everything there is to know about art. Maybe he's got a degree in art. Matter of fact, I think he does have some sort of degree in art. Okay, he's got honorary degrees, he's got degrees coming out as wazoo. But what does he actually know about certain things? He has zero idea about some of the less than academic issues. He might know everything there is to know about art, but could he even remotely come close to telling you, even explaining to you verbally, how to paint a picture? I mean seriously, like literally, what kind of paint do you use? Where would you acquire it? How would you apply it is? Do you use a brush? Do you use a sponge? Do you use your fingers, Oliver Stone, I'm almost promising you knows about as much about that as a kid who can fix his bicycle knows about how to fix your prius, okay, or your What are those toaster cars called again? Uh? The toaster box like you have a BP. Oh, the Kia Kea, the Kia Soul. That's the I always think of that I called the toaster box or the or the hamster car.
Speaker 9: They look like the old paddy wagons.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't think they look like a paddy wagon. No, no, No, you're thinking of maybe a PT Cruiser. Maybe it looks like a paddy wagon, you know, the updated PT cruisers.
Speaker 9: No, I got one of those.
Speaker 1: You got one of those? That's what I was thinking. But the PG Cruiser. No, no, the Kia Soul. Remember the the car commercial I don't know, fifteen years ago now, probably where the Gerbils or hamsters were dancing all together, the giant Gerbils. They were dancing together driving the Kia.
Speaker 2: Soul Hamsters non durables.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, my mistake, Hamster hamsters, not Gerbils. Because he definitely doesn't want to be associated anything related to the animals that might occasionally make trips up you know, certain people's Hershey highways. But the thing is that the Kia Soul, right, you know something like that. Yeah, I might know everything about how to make a mongoose Okay, and I do mean a bicycle a mongoose. I might know everything about how to make that thing run smoother than goose crap through a tin horn or whatever they used to say. Right, doesn't mean I know anything about the Kia Soul, and vice versa. Even if I knew everything about how to make a Kia soul per baby per and last, you know, an extra two hundred thousand miles above what everybody else gets out of their kisol, And I knew everything about the maintenance, every little in out, positive, negative, etc. And you hand me a bicycle, You may not be handing the bicycle to the right guy, because I might know nothing about how to make that bicycle run, except it'll make sense to me to put the chain on thisprocket. What I'm saying to you is that Oliver Stone has some knowledge. Not an idiot, but he pretty much gets handed that mongoose when he knows how to run a kisol and he knows how to maintain it knows everything about that. You hand the mongoose and he goes, duh, put chain on sprucket. Looks like it works in the same place. These parts seem to fit into these parts, and he'll go no further. I mean, on the most friendly level. I'll tell you this, Professor Joan Mellen. I've had some interesting ins and outs of her, and I haven't talked about them all together publicly, but it's been really weird on occasion, and I have an affection for her. I used to live near her. I used to check on her after natural disasters would tear through our common area where we lived, not near each other exactly, but not very far from one another either, and I used to call her up, how did you get through the storm? Are you okay? Anyway? Joan Mellen, I would consider to be one of the most intelligent authors to ever write on the jfk assassination. I would consider to be an excellent writer in general. She taught at Temple University. She was a professor teaching you how to write. Okay, at Temple. This was her profession. She was good at it, she did it well. Okay, However, you asked this woman. You know, I invited her onto my show in twenty fourteen only because I couldn't get her on in twenty thirteen when I started. But I had a way to figure it out in twenty fourteen and I was going to go live. I chose her to be the first guest I ever had on a live Internet broadcast. And you know what, even though Joan Mellon had a Skype account, she had no idea how to get into her Skype account, how to use the Skype, how to utilize the mic. Now, this is something so commonplace. I've seen, you know, four year olds deal with Skype and set up Zoom and other things. Because in our current digital world, in our current existence, during the you know, COVID exercise, all of that, guess what was going on? Then everybody and their mother picked up how do you run these things so that we can have meetings, so we can have a face to face, so I can snapchat you, so I can stipe you, so I can have a zoom meeting with you and the family and or business or what. It didn't matter. Everybody and their mother learned how to do this. I'm telling you this right now as brilliant as Joan ever was, as brilliant as she is or is not now is irrelevant. She as smart as she was in the areas that I knew she was brilliant in. Plus, let's not forget as a biographer. That's a skill set as well. She's an excellent biographer. And I don't just say this because of JFK. She wrote a biography on Bobby Knight, the basketball coach. She wrote other biographies. Hell, if I could afford the commission any biographer at a certain point, and I wanted to write my own life story, or I had the ins and outs of somebody else's in my hands, and I wanted to choose somebody who would properly immortalize another person via a biography. I would ask Joan Mellon, Maybe not today because she's grown tired and things like that, and after her catfishing book and experience, I don't know where her mind would be at today. But if you would have asked me that question ten, twelve, fifteen, twenty years ago, let me think harder twenty five years ago now, actually, if I want to think hard about it, because I was talking to her when she was writing a Farewell to Justice that's when I first started talking to Joan Mellon. I would tell you, hands down, that's the writer to go to. Doesn't matter. She's a woman, she's this, she's that, she's what. Nope, that's the writer to go to. If you care about generating a biography that matters, that will be done properly, and that will not shy away from significant facts. This is the woman to go to. And not just again, not just because she's a woman. This is the writer to go to. Period. That's coming from a world where you know, quite honestly, female authors in the JFK case have always been almost automatically partially marginalized. That's the true thing. I'm not mister social justice warrior on this, it's just the reality. You have to know that without some sort of assistance and support from others, I've never seen a female author actually, and I mean like strikeout on her own and on her own merits even create a fairly decent amount of success in the JFK literature in general.
Speaker 9: I could sick of one.
Speaker 1: You can, and who would that be?
Speaker 9: That woman's Meyer? The work to the un Sylphia, Sylvia Meyers.
Speaker 1: You know what, yes, stole you stole. You stole the second half of what I was going to say. I was going to throw in and I want to see if you got it. But you're right, that is the own one. She came in on her own, presented her stuff and put it out there. And what was she before that? She was a secretary, a secretary at the un So there's her background. She had to have the organizational skills to pull things together. And what did she do. She created that index that was the big thing, and then accessories after the fact. But she's the only female author to come in and absolutely stand on her work at all and become you know, recognized as one of the responsible, as one of the good ones, as a great contributor to the literature, et cetera, all that stuff on her own. Sylvia Marr is the only one. Sometimes people mispronounce it the way they read it and they call her meager, but no, it's Sylvia Marr. Uh, you know, so much so that even Mark Lane would have to, even with his you know, interesting ego trap he had going, would have to acknowledge that she was absolutely responsible as a forerunner as a you know, as an establisher of the modern you know, of the postmodern uh historical literary area, that is the JFK assassination literature in general, and even her contribution in a wider regard concerning just simply post modern historical literature, which in essence I believe was begun with the Rise of the Fall of the Third Reich. Where again Professor Rodger Remington used to make this point to me that you know that effectively, that was the only time in which uh and that was one of the first times in which there was the acceptance of a piece of literature regarding significant historical events that had occurred less than seventy five years prior. And that was so that.
Speaker 9: Do you know what the copyright is for that book?
Speaker 10: We here.
Speaker 1: Off the top of my head, I don't go ahead, what is it?
Speaker 10: This is the Rise of Fall of the Third Reiche.
Speaker 9: And interestingly enough, it was published in nineteen forty four. Yes, huh, I thought we're end in forty five.
Speaker 1: Well see, now here we go. This was something that was now what was a copywritten orten? Now was the release? You know? Was it? You know?
Speaker 9: Along with they didn't release it's a way after. But interestingly enough, it was began in forty four. I just thought, huh interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, if it was copywritten, then that means that it had to have been submitted to the Copyright Office by the end of calendar year four to four. So it's not like it was just begun, right, it was completed. Now, how do you do that that fast? Okay? The story goes that he had that captured arc or we had a captured archive from the German government that most people around the world had never seen, and the American public had certainly not seen it, but it was in possession of the National Archives. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we're talking about the book The Rise and Fall of the Third Life, I believe.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I wasn't published until nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, see, I was going with what Jimmy said. This is why I should check some.
Speaker 8: It wasn't on nineteen sixty.
Speaker 9: That must have been a second trending.
Speaker 3: It was published in October seventeenth, nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Let me see if there was if that's a republication, or let me let me double check on this, guys, because I don't want an argument. But either date, it still falls within the parameters of what I was saying. Nineteen forty four is bizarre. Yeah, perhaps it was begun in forty four. The writing started in forty four. I don't know. I am now going to do what I would normally do, which is double check everybody's facts and see what the publishing world and the copyright office has to say, etc. Okay, and hey, BPTE.
Speaker 9: Another interesting thing about Algus Stone. I didn't know. Did you know he did sixteen years in the Marine Corps?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wasn't aware he did sixteen years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't know he did that kind of time. I mean, he's had.
Speaker 10: Like three or four careers.
Speaker 9: I'm just telling you, this guy's tricky.
Speaker 1: No, I get it, and true, but it's bill doesn't mean that if I handed him, you know, a microwave of and that he knows the damn thing what to do with it. And when it comes to the jfk assassination. Okay, what Oliver knows is limited.
Speaker 3: Anybody that would fall for Judith Baker's crap, I've written them off. I mean, Oliver Stone, Okay, you might be able to put a movie together, but you started hanging out with Judus Baker, I've got nothing. His credibility shot with me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry to tell you his credibility was shot with me as somebody would be knowledgeable, long before the Judy Baker meeting. And why because when he was making the movie, JFK, let us not forget that he wholeheartedly said he bought Beverly Oliver's story. You know, he literally says.
Speaker 10: Dog.
Speaker 9: Hearing that other check or the kind of combined character, aren't things like that? Blind bim Well Garrison meets up with and she's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Okay, Now, I don't know if that was at the beginning, but because I've seen a couple of different versions of the film, and I'm not sure if it was right at the beginning, I don't think so. I think it's somewhere later after he has the discussion with Russell Long and all that. So, I mean it's a little later in the film, I think, But during the director's commentary on that scene. Okay, I remember this vividly from the DVD that I got, because I just was dumbfounded and had to rewind it to make sure I heard what I thought I heard entirely, okay, Because I'm looking at a lot of stuff in the JFK movie, and I know some of it is crap, all right. Some of it is just nonsense. It's a fiction. It was, you know, urban legend, whatever you want to call it. And given the time period in which the film was made, you got to be forgiving of a lot of it because a lot of knowledge was being kept from people. A lot of things were still as yet classified. Certain other individuals had not come forwards, certain records had not emerged, even those that were not being held in classified hands. Right, So there were a great many things that I could forgive, especially reading the annotated screenplay. Okay, but this was unforgivable in my mind. Is he he's sitting there in the Beverly Oliver composite character, as you said, Jimmy, it's a combination on there. But the woman that he clearly means to represent Beverly Oliver in the movie, and I is named Beverly, but I don't remember if it's Beverly Oliverer. It might be Beverly's something else. But either way, you know, just like that old Kevin Bacon character in that movie is a composite. It leans on Perry Russo extremely but it's not entirely Perry Russo. There's a couple other people, so't of mixed in there the Perry Russo discussion and exposition. But anyway, back to the Beverly Oliver thing. He literally says during the commentary, he goes, you know a lot of people this is the Beverly Oliver section, and there are a lot of people who say that she's full of shit and they just don't buy it. But they're wrong. She was there. I believe her. So he's saying this blanket number one.
Speaker 10: I agree to. I mean, I agree that.
Speaker 9: Obviously people like us have more street sense, and let's face the common sense. This is where we can help these people because they can't see some things.
Speaker 1: Well, not only that, but they have not done the same work. Okay, Like if I told, if I told Oliver Stone that, look, Oliver, if you really examine the films, do you know how many bushkah ladies there were indely Plaza. Now, my legally blind ass independently can count four, all right, four different women who have this head scarf thing going on indiely Plaza. Okay, and here's the problem with all four of them. None of them, in my estimation, is carrying a film camera. And not a single one of them, in my estimation, bears a resemblance to guess who Beverly Oliver not even close now in the grainy early days where she was an ancillary character, and even when they printed in Life magazine, and there she is as this blurry thing sort of with an obstruction around her face and all that you could make a claim I was holding a camera. She could have been holding a baby elephant in a box for all we know. You know, and somebody could say, look, because of the distortion of the film, you just can't tell. But you know, a couple of things have happened. And before AI filled it in, which, by the way AI fills it in, you ought to see what what that looks like. I have not been permitted to take a copy of these, but there are some people that are doing the debunking myths things right now that are working on something I don't know. I didn't get a clear explanation, but maybe it'll be on a TV channel sometime soon. Anyway, one of the things they're doing is letting AI fill in some of the blurs and streaks and gaps and stuff like that based on a whole bunch of you know, probabilities and likelihoods that should be sort of you know, used to clarify photographs. Now, is that a reliable, absolutely reliable piece of evidence. No, but it will clear up a lot of the garbage that we see when people have you know, for decades. Now, you know, looking at you, mister Blevins held up a blurry ass picture and said, look, there's eight things in here, and I don't see one of them, you know, much like the good.
Speaker 9: I do kind of see the guy they call the cop guy that does look I mean sure it's the size of like a molecule, but it does look like a guy in the Dallas police outfit shooting the gun.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Okay with thatloid. Okay, if you want to say, yeah, you want to switch to Badgeman, we can switch to Badgeman. But let me finish with Beverly here real fast. Okay. So her claims fall apart if you have a clearer picture of her, and the clearer picture of her is clearly not her. Now she's tried. If you take a listen to her description, I put you know, sunglasses on, I put a wig on, I put uh, you know, a babushka over the wig, and then I also had on a couple other things underneath me to make me look heavier than I was, because she wasn't heavier. If you look at a picture of nineteen sixty three, Uh, to be honest with you, he was.
Speaker 10: A fifteen year old girl. Actually, yeah, that's why I believe most of which this is a load of crap.
Speaker 1: Well, but here's the thing in sixty three. If you just you know, pay no attention to anything else other than the visual image, she's pretty damn good looking. Okay, just saying. None of these women that you know, even though their faces are partially covered up and everything else that are wearing the babushkas, bear a resemblance to a shapely, good looking thin No, none of it.
Speaker 9: But anyway, Yeah, everyone for many years has thought that she that the girl wants an older, heavier woman than her sixties, right, and given at the time there was such a presence from the white rushing community and being surprised.
Speaker 1: Well, look, you'd think so. But here's the problem with that whole equation. And then we'll move on to Badgeman if you like. But here's the problem with that equation, Dick. This is so funny. But you know, one of the other double names that comes up in the case, right is Dick or Richard Sprague. And if you remember, Richard or Dick Sprague was at the beginning of the HSCA, was supposed to be the guy who was the head of it, right, He was supposed to be running the HSCA investigation, Richard Sprague.
Speaker 8: You recall this, right, Jimmy, Yeah, And then they fired him because he wanted to actually do it right in half five years, get money, and they're like, nah, you're out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, they wanted you know, look, we're going to reinterview these people were going to go and find this suspect. And they went, wha hold on, just look at the warrant commission stuff and be done with it. So what did they do? They went and got blaky to head it. And in between there they used that New York cop. Dear god, you know, his name is slipping in my mind at the moment, but there was a former NYPD Sorry, what a.
Speaker 10: Delsa?
Speaker 1: No, No, not aj Delsa. I'll look it up real fast. But it's it's really funny because it was uh and the guy stayed there as a special counsel or something. But anyway, let's see, former you know, this is the thing, is I've gone through so much of this crap, to be honest with you, like I have forgotten more than a lot of people, know, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, I'm slipping on a name here or there, but.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, and it's for me, I mean yeah, I mean obviously, Oliver still can't know every thing that you know, or even know what I know, because I'm pretty much devoted.
Speaker 9: A lifetime to studying the stupid thing. And he's been a pretty busy fella.
Speaker 1: Right, And this guy even wrote some sort of fictional account of stuff having to do with the JFK assassination at one point, and I'm just trying to think of his name, but g Robert Blakey ends up coming in and running the rest of the investigation, who famously, for many years now has said, no, I don't think the CIA lied to me at all. Right, you know, so I believe this guy might have been a detective with the NYPD before having been on there. Let's see, is he is he that guy?
Speaker 11: That's is it?
Speaker 10: The guy looks into all the and some stuff.
Speaker 1: And all that now, No, no, no, not that guy. Let me let me look this up here. You know what, if I think about it, he was at the Weckt conference in two thousand and three and he hasn't made a ton of appearances, honestly for for years and years. He was like one of the impossible people to talk to regarding the HSCA when people wanted to, you know, like dig into you were you were part of the HSCA, talk to me about what happened during this or that or whatever. And yeah, he was one of those guys that was hard to get for a long time. I'm thinking his first name was Robert P. Pete. You got any idea what I'm talking about here?
Speaker 2: Who was he for with?
Speaker 1: Well? That was my point is he was part of the HSCA, and he had been there with Sprague and then he transitioned from Sprague to g R.
Speaker 9: What was the guy that went with Lopez to Mexico? Is that the guy?
Speaker 1: No, that's Dan Hardaway. That's Dan Hardaway and both of the Hardway. Yeah, and both of those guys were two young people at the time, like they were like twenty years old or the two of them or whatever going down there as like you know, staffers. They were. They're lawyers today, both of them, but back then they were like junior investigators. Now I'm talking about a guy who was supposed to be in charge. He was temporarily in charge during the transition between Sprague and Blakey for the HSCA, but not much got done because they hardly got funded. They even cut off their phone lines. I think at a certain point they were like a phone company. This office no longer needs a phone and cut off their phones even while this guy was supposed to be, you know, running the investigation. Right, Yes, let me see what conference two thousand and three. Let's see presenters. Maybe that would be a good way to go, right, everything's an issue with me trying to enter this. But you don't know what I'm talking about, b Pete. I know you've seen the guy on TV. We've talked about stuff regarding this guy before, and I just can't think of his It might have been Robert, but it wasn't Robert, not like g Robert Blake either. I'm telling you, if I was able to actually see and type, it would be a whole lot better. But because I got such terrible lighting in this room, and uh, well terrible eyesight. Let's be frank. Uh you know, it's hard to it's hard to get at it. Let's see lectures waxed JFK documents and videos Ducaine somewhere on here would be and this is for the fortieth anniversary. So see baumb Tannon bomb. There was tann and bomb. Robert Tannenbaum. That's it. That guy took over in the interim and everything else. But he took over and then remained on as some sort of like junior council or you know, deputy to whatever, because gee, Robert Blakey took it the rest of the way through. And strangely, at the end of the investigation, he had been allotted more money than he used. He actually returned money back to the Congress that was unused for the investigation. I know that sounds like I'm talking crazy, but I'm telling you it's true. They did not utilize all of the funding that was allotted to them under g Robert Blakey. Because you know, if you.
Speaker 9: Don't have one the one name in history, they decided to cheap out. Yeah, imagine that.
Speaker 1: Well two names in history, because remember they investigated King's assassination too.
Speaker 10: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 9: There's supposed to be kings also in that one. I always forget because no one ever talks about King anymore.
Speaker 1: Nobody talks about it. But that was literally half of what was going on there. It wasn't just also supposed to be. No he was in there. They investigated, by the way, some of those all that stuff, you know, the stuff that was going to be withheld for the next seventy five years after the HSCA completed its work. The majority of the King stuff is still as yet withheld. Just saying, just saying, I'm not even going to dig at it. I mean, we had the civil settlement that occurred that some people know about which you know, had no teeth, did nothing, but it is on record anyway, to conclude on all this, and I'll tell you about Badgeman real fast is I'll tell you what if you can look at the original polaroid and you can and you can honestly say that you still believe, or you can look at even a a first or second generation copy of the polaroid and you can tell me that you still believe there's a Badgeman there. Do me a favor and tell me what he's standing on, because it doesn't make sense to put him on a car or in the bed of a pickup truck, maybe the pickup bed of a pickup truck. But if you did that then he's.
Speaker 9: Not then so it doesn't make sense for him to be on his kneels, on his knees on a hood of a car. Point and rifle. No, I think that would be pretty smart. Actually, it's just sitting on his butt.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work. It doesn't work spatially with the way the way it's lined up. Therapy. I mean, have you been? Have you been? And it's like still blind the fence?
Speaker 10: No? Never?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Since it trackled something that take Thompson tackled, he went to Dallas and they took their survey and equipment and figured out that for someone to be in Badsman's position, he would have to be something like nine feet tall or something for him to show up in that Based on the proportions.
Speaker 9: Of everything in the photograph and the.
Speaker 3: Measurements that they do, they figured you'd have to be like nine feet above the ground at that distance and to get a shot.
Speaker 9: That's twenty years ago lastly checked with the better technology.
Speaker 10: I wish to check it out again.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to tell you something. I will go there, okay, And because I'm apparently looks like if all things hold, it's going to be covered for me to go again and mc again. In so I'll make a trip to Delley Plaza, okay, Jimmy, just for you, and I will try to see if we can figure out a way to put somebody in the badgeman position from behind that fence where he should have been, and see what we come up with, okay, because it's real tough considering where she was standing from utilizing an instant camera, okay, which creates a lot of this problem with this silver nitrate crap or whatever they call it that ends up throughout the paragraph, throughout the photograph, which makes a whole lot of little sloppy smears and anomalies and everything. I don't know if you've ever really taken a good look at polaroid photographs, but if you take a look at the surrounding stuff and the way light gets bent and all kinds of weird things, it's very interesting. It's a very sloppy sort of photographic process.
Speaker 2: And it did get sealed. That was the problem with the photograph. When you did polaroid photographs, you had a little canister a fixer. There was a wand in there with a sponge on one side.
Speaker 3: And after you took the photo and let it you sit for so many minutes and then you take this fixer and put on it, and that photo was never fixed. That's why when it got handled you see that massive thumbprint in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but even when those photographs were fixed, they were still a fairly sloppy process because of the way that just the way it was, the chemicals and the things that came together. It created an instant picture that was the big headline. But it wasn't like sharp and accurate and really like you know, true to color. Nothing. And the other interesting part about this is I'm not certain that that was from one of the cameras that you had to do that fixing process, or if it's one of the ones after that. That was one of those questions that I tried to ask Mary Mormon regarding her camera, and frankly, you know, here we go. I mean, she was just what she was, like a seventeen year old housewife or something there on the Noll, right, So seventeen eighteen, nineteen somewhere, and there she was in that group of very young people, and she had already become a housewife Mary Mormon. Okay, I don't think she had a lot of knowledge about the way her camera worked. And she didn't even seem to be able to remember to me whether it was the kind that you actually have to do something else with the picture afterwards or not. Now I did, in all fairness, I asked that question to her in twenty seventeen to her face. But you know, what can I do? Look, maybe I could possibly get old of her phone number, and maybe we could have her come on on for one last interview. I mean I had her on the show once or twice after that, to you know, talk about the circumstances and how she took the picture. I don't know if you ever heard those shows, be Pete, Yeah, okay, I didn't know if you had. But I was at the conference with her in twenty seventeen. Matter of fact, I think we did a show before the conference and then after the conference. And as a matter of fact, her granddaughter wanted to make sure that I came over and gave her a hug in twenty seventeen, because I was so nice and kind and helpful to her in the interview, like I was especially nice to Mary Ann Mormon Kramer. Anyway, So Jimmy, yeah, here we go, right, Badgeman, I'm sorry, I can't put him in that position. I mean, Gordon Arnold though, comes up. And that's another thing where people think that military guy. Allegedly there's a military guy next to Badgman, right, yeah, and then some people even talk about the possibility of ready a hard hat guy, a construction guy wearing what looks like a hard hat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it kind of makes sense. So if there was a crew there, why wouldn't they be dressed like that. That's exactly what I would do. I would dress in Thosy in nineteen sixty. I'd be wearing a utility uniform or something like that.
Speaker 1: Pretty smart, Listen, It's all smart, brilliant, wonderful, except one problem. If you realize Badgeman does not exist in any other photograph. The hard hat guy.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm not saying I'm one hundred.
Speaker 9: I'm not convinced one way or the other other than the soldier guy.
Speaker 10: I do believe that he was there.
Speaker 1: He may have been there, but his story about having a camera and getting knocked down and all this other stuff, I have a hard time fitting it in with the timeline of people rushing up in that direction and nobody noticing the police guy kicking you know, the soldier right there in front of the fence. Jimmy, you know, nobody saw that.
Speaker 9: But all the version I've seen is he said he said a few things.
Speaker 10: I didn't say that.
Speaker 9: The guy said, I don't know. He was out of boot camp, he says, and feeling his oats, and he says, I'm coming up here to film who you to stop being?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 10: You and what army?
Speaker 9: And the guy bashed a secret service badge and he said that's good enough for me.
Speaker 1: That's enough muscle for me. Right. He gave that whole story, but that was then moving him away from another area when they were telling him to get lost, and he was sort of like, hey, you know, you and what army kind of thing, and the guy flashed the you know, the credentials and he said, well, that's enough muscle for me. That's exactly what he said. I remember that vividly, and yeah he went and did that. But this I'm talking about the incident where Badgeman would be just having fired, right, And then he says that Badgeman jumps over the fence pretty much right, and you know, kicks him while he's on the ground and everything else and takes his film, remember, takes the film out of his.
Speaker 9: Came I didn't hear this.
Speaker 10: I did not hear this bit.
Speaker 9: I'm the man who kills Kennedy. He says, the guy came back and start kicking.
Speaker 10: Him in the gut and took a film.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, now even I got Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well there's your problem with Gordon Arnold. Go go back and take a look at that clip. If it's the whole thing there, that's the rest of what he has to say where he's like, so I don't have my film. I couldn't give him. He even makes a point of I couldn't give him the camera because it was my mom's camera, and you know, so he couldn't give him his mom's camera, but he took the film.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right, Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 10: So wow.
Speaker 9: So yeah, but was that his original story?
Speaker 10: Or did it evolve later?
Speaker 1: His original story was pretty much that, but he didn't want to talk to anybody publicly. Then after the men who killed Kennedy, I'll tell you a funny thing about him. After the men who killed Kennedy and all that stuff. Now, remember there's no six to four museum yet in nineteen eighty eight, so people just went to Daily Plaza and just you know, wandered around Dally Plaza to check out the historical site, right, and there were these again the homeless guys were there, you know, and they somehow somebody organized and created the thing where they would hand out the newspapers and they would come up to you and bug you, Ppete. You know what I'm talking about with the homeless guys in the newspapers. See now today they're not all homeless, but they come and they hustle you. Right, They're like, hey, you know anything about the spot you're standing on, right, pp.
Speaker 2: Guys come up to us when we were there, yeah two years ago.
Speaker 1: Right now, this is a cleaner version of what used to happen in nineteen eighty eight. But anyway, in eighty eight, when people would just wander around and the homeless guys had these newspapers and they were selling them to you for ten bucks or whatever, and it was like a special you know souvenir. You almost felt like you were getting some secret souvenir because nobody was advertising for it or anything, right, and it had a special you know, bulletin newspaper all about Dealey Plaza and the conspiracy and all these things. Anyway, the funny thing is during that time period when I did indeed go to Dallas as well, but had not been there to go to Dealey Plaza, and I was there to talk to people and interview people at their houses, which were not right there in that part of Dallas, so I never made it to the plaza. But the thing is, I'm doing these interviews and you know, making tapes and stuff. But here's the thing that was happening in Dealey Plaza at the time. Gordon Arnold was walking around with a T shirt that literally just had like it looked like one of those things you used to be able to get in the mall, like tell me what what words you want to put on your T shirt? And a lot of people would go and get you know, World's Greatest Dad and a picture of them and their kid. You know, a hot iron onto a white T shirt, right, well, Gordon Arnold. Yeah, so Gordon Arnold had one of those kind of T shirts made that said, Hi, I'm Gordon Arnold, jfk Assassination witness. That was literally inconvenient, literally that was his T shirt that he was walking around with in nineteen eighty eight, twenty five or nineteen eighty nine. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, I can confirm it in ninety two. Sorry, I can confirm it in ninety two. But I heard that he started doing that just after The Men Who Killed Kennedy was first broadcast, which I believe is nineteen eighty eight, on the twenty fifth anniversary when they put out the first part Nigel Turner did. But either way is that.
Speaker 9: It's Nigel Turner amongst us.
Speaker 1: No, he's deceased.
Speaker 10: What about the narrators.
Speaker 1: I think for some of the Men Who Killed Kennedy, Nigel Turner is the narrator. I think I don't know about it. I know they changed narrators at a certain point, and I know that he was still alive when they were filming the last part of the series. And the reason why I know he was still alive when they were filming it is because they had gone to Walt Brown's house in Jersey to film with him for the Man who Killed Kennedy, which was supposed to be the you know, the Johnson did It segment? Right, So that was like part nine of the Men Who Killed Kennedy? I think, right?
Speaker 9: Ah? Or was it the French cheat guy? They tried to push it one or the other was before the other.
Speaker 1: The French the French chat now the Frenchie guy was at the beginning of the series. I know that for a fact because that's how I actually got deeper into it when I saw that happen, because for a little while I had a bad idea that the French connection was true. Anyways, I learned, believe me, I learned that, you know a lot of bs can be slung one way or another. But back that time period there, Yeah, they went to Walt Brown's house and Nigel Turner was there in Jersey, so I know that when they were filming the last part of it, he was still alive. But I think they had to change narrators because during the post production, I think he died or something like that. So I'm guessing that that was actually around the fortieth anniversary when they were finishing up, you know, the actual editing process for all that. But I don't know. I'd have to double check. Like when The Men Who Killed Kennedy, when was the last one of it actually put out? Maybe I should check that.
Speaker 9: Two thousand and four, I remember, because Lady Bird was still alive and sued the hell out of the day and he, oh, it would be Johnson because yeah, I remember, she got real mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's you know, she got mad, sued the hell out of him and they pulled it, you.
Speaker 9: Know, yes, and that's when they switched to Space Aliens twenty four to seven pretty much.
Speaker 1: You turn it on today, Yeah, if you turn it on today, it says Actually, the IMDb on this says that it's a TV mini series from nineteen eighty eight to two thousand and three, So I was correct about it. It was two thousand and three for the fortieth anniversary. That was the last release. And oh, by the way, when you if you were to buy it on the History Channel store not too long ago, they eliminated the last three episodes, which was kind of good because guess what, you know, the last three episodes contained not only Johnson did It, but Judy Baker in the love story for a whole damn episode of the Men Who Killed Kennedy.
Speaker 9: Distinctly. Remember, now, let's go speak to a distinguished professor here we go to the cold Minnesota. I said, oh, no, no, it can't be James Feesster.
Speaker 1: James James Spetzer, Douglas Weldon. You know, the guy who was insistent upon the bullet hole going the other way, right, and yeah, and something else. Oh wait a minute. Vince palm Ara also with his inaccurate was that like, yeah, it's just that he had. But the secret Service expert who's naming the wrong Secret Service guy sitting there saying that it was oh, I forget who it was. It was being flagged away, and it's like, first of all, that's not the right guy. And secondly, you're making an assumption here that you really shouldn't be making. I mean, Vince has done some great work and at a lot of great parts of it. But again, these guys, they get into these blind spots and they start to believe their own hype. He had the wrong Secret Service agent identified in a pretty clear damn piece of film. You know, it's not like you and me mixing up which one of them with the bowl cuts, you know, those perfect not bow cut buzz cuts. You know which buzz cut guy in a suit looks like which one? They're almost I mean they were all white. So a bunch of white guys on black and white film, buzz cuts, dark hair and suits on. Yeah, you might mix them up. But Vince should not have been doing that, you know. So he he made a well ripka, he kept saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he put out the book.
Speaker 9: I mean he should have new. I did like his response to the to Brian Lamb from uh C span fame. After those two agents, those old agents got on there lying their asses off ten years ago, m.
Speaker 1: The uh I don't know which lot Jackie, Jackie's secret service guy, Clint Hill.
Speaker 9: And then there's another guy. He was just in Houston. He wasn't even there, but he was. He's the guy that was most offended.
Speaker 1: The guy who was not even in Dallas. He was. Yeah, he was on the last or two parts of the trip ago or something. Jerry, Yeah, see Jerry. What was his name? Anyway, I'll find out his name. But he's the guy who ends up writing the Kennedy Detail book because not not because he was really there during any of the actual action, but because he had been part of the team that was, you know, on the trip, but not present with the president, and he happened to have taken home most of his records. That's why, Okay, that's why he got to write that book. Sorry, no, I'll screen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and and Hanley somehow hooked up with Clint Hill, and.
Speaker 1: Well Clint Hill.
Speaker 8: Clint Hill, Yeah, Clint.
Speaker 1: Hill was was legitimate. It was Gerald Blaine, that was his name. Gerald Blaine was legitimately part of the Secret Service. Yes, but he wasn't anywhere near anything except the paperwork, you know, it seems like. And so he grabbed Clint Hill and a bunch of those other guys. See that is part of my point for this recent secret Service agent guy. The guy was yelling at me about in Dallas, is you know that guy who made the claim that he's actually the one who put the magic bullet on the stretcher or whatever? This guy was a driver, right, Paul whatever. Yeah, But you know, I thought I answered the question pretty well when the guy was, you know, asking me, well, why is it nobody is bringing that up. I said, well, maybe because credibility fell away from that story completely. So there's no point in talking about something that is not credible. You know. Uh, maybe he's just.
Speaker 9: He's just not the first guy to found that bullet. I got five stories of how that bullet came about.
Speaker 10: You tell me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right.
Speaker 9: Sometimes a guy found it outside, Sometimes the nurse found it on a stretcher. Sometimes it's two or three different Secret Service guys dropped, and sometimes it's a Dallas detective did it?
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, right?
Speaker 1: And you know what the best answer, and it was Paul Paul Landis, right. Was that guy's name Wasn't Landis?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's the new guy that says he did it well. Now they even sometimes say Jack.
Speaker 10: Did it well.
Speaker 1: Look, Paul Landis is not new. He was on that Kennedy detail one of those reunion shows or whatever. You know, we're going to reunite the Secret Service detail from that day. He was on there. So this guy, but he was.
Speaker 9: The stories knew.
Speaker 1: Exactly, the stories knew. The book is new, And that was my point is he said, well, why in the world would somebody at eighty five years of age turn around and decide to lie about this now, and blah blah blah. The guy's like arguing with me, and I said, well, you know, I got one real simple motive for you. Why that book sold really well. It was out there in pre orders. It was the best seller before they even mailed the first book, you know.
Speaker 9: So, I mean, and I'll bet money he might not even had to have wrote it. They probably just said, oh, look, I want to publish a book.
Speaker 1: M exactly where you get a ghost author, You pay him a good salary, right, and you turn around and you say, look, all we really need is for your name and for you to go around on the tour and act like you wrote it. You know, that's what a real ghostwriter does. People get confused, they say, oh, you see this co author here, that's a ghostwriter. No, no, no, A real ghost writer is a ghost You don't hear a seed from him. He just does his thing, and somebody else goes out there and acts like they wrote it, or they make up a name, and it's a pictationous author doesn't matter. A ghostwriter is somebody you don't hear a seed from. And and it's very likely that the eighty something year old guy who's you know, at the end of his life and all those points that this guy was trying to make me in Dallas had decided, well, I don't have the energy to write a book, and they said, don't worry about it. We got a guy. I'll do it for you. You know, sit down, have a couple of dinners with him. We'll buy you guys dinner, and you can talk and you know, a couple of conversations. There's a little bit of research, have a future, you know, give him a couple of give him a couple of right, Yeah, give him a couple of good stories, and we'll wrap it up into a book. And you know what, you're gonna get paid. So there you go. There's your But you couldn't get good retirement benefits from the Secret Service. We got a retirement benefit.
Speaker 12: For you, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. So that's what I think happened there. It's pretty simple. And look, if you're like in your eighties and you're sitting there going I don't have much of a retirement here. I got nothing to leave to the grandkids and whatever, and somebody comes along and basically says, well, look, we can put a million in your bank and all you got to do is bs a little bit, take advantage of a situation that you were somewhere near. I'm not saying it's right, but I am saying it makes sense that somebody would just go, yeah, you know what, screw it. I put up with for years people questioning me, acting like I'm this and that and whatever and asking me about you stuff bunch of stuff. And all I was was the driver, will screw you. You know what, I'll cash in on this now. Thanks. Because he went around on that book tour with plane and you know he didn't get paid a lot. You know what I'm saying. Him, and I'm sure that you know him, and what's his name there, you know, had to go around. I mean he was spent a lot of years as an alcoholic. The guy who was Jackie's agent, you know what I'm saying. The guy who actually did his job, Clint Hill. You know, Clint Hill spent a lot of years drinking himself to death. He probably needed the money, and Landis went around because he needed the money. He looked at Gerald Blaine getting paid and said, this guy was a paper pusher. I at least drove a car. You know, hey, how about this?
Speaker 9: And he gave us a story?
Speaker 1: And how about this? Here's entertaining? You know how you guys keep asking where did the bullet come from? And why would a guy you know, pushing away a stretcher from the restroom find a bullet and all this, Well, I'll give you the answer. Boom. Anyway, Jimmy, why don't you hang on? We've done a hell of a lot of JFA talk here and I think I put Bpete to sleep, but you know, I'll check in with him in a second, and I'll put you on hold cause I know I got another caller here. Bet Pete. Anything you want to add throw in or you want to just wake up him in what's up?
Speaker 2: Well? Now, I was why y'all were talking of. Fetter's name was brought up. I went to check the update on his situation.
Speaker 3: He's partially he's partially satisfied the four hundred and some odd thousand that he owed Posner, but he's appealed.
Speaker 2: The decision that basically said pay up.
Speaker 3: He's claimed bankruptcy for one hundred thousand dollars of it. It still owes to six hundred and fifty thousand dollars and in fact, he just filed paperwork on the appeal this month, so just a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: So it's still ongoing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so basically half of it's kind of taken care of, but on the other half, he's appealing.
Speaker 2: About two.
Speaker 3: About half of the initial judgment of the four hundred and fifty has been satisfied. And that was him having to give up his website rights to the book blah blah blah, blah blah blah, a couple of things, accounts that had a little bit of money in ato a couple of thousand years better. But Pausers not back and off He's going to hold him accountable for the Diami squeeze out of him.
Speaker 1: Right well, and you know what again, I'm still amazed that you know, did he have that much money? You know, where where did the money come from? You know, the guy was able to travel, He was able to do a lot of things. And I don't think that what was the name of the college he was a professor.
Speaker 2: At exactly University of Minnesota, Duluth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the University of Minnesota, Duluth. I mean, do they pay professors of philosophy all that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, well he's emeritus, he's retired, so he's drawing his retirement from the from the system. I don't know how much that's bringing in, and I think they determined that part of that is not touchable. Okay, but I think Possible was going to make him put his house on the market as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: A few years ago. He wasn't retired, right, I mean, he didn't retire like you know, twenty years ago, did he No.
Speaker 2: He retired about ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know when he started his Conspiracy Land conspiracy Culture run. He's still a professor there. So all I'm saying is is, over these past three decades, the guy has traveled a lot, you know what I mean, He's held conferences, He's clearly put money into certain things, and you know, he's been able.
Speaker 3: To think his I think his I think his wife was working as well, durned part of that, so he was able to.
Speaker 2: Play with his money.
Speaker 3: He's always said the money he made off the confidences, he put right back into the next one. So you know, and I don't know what he's done book sales wise, what he's been pulling off of that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's believable. I mean, realistically, I know, these conferences don't make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Okay, h let's see he retired in two thousand and six, is when he became professor emeritis.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean when I when I look at a successful conference, though, to be honest with you, it looks to me like at a good time, you maybe get twenty five percent above what it is you put into the thing on a good on a good year. It's not a big money maker, you know, the conference in and of itself. Now, I don't know how, you know, if the publishing businesses obviously changed, book sales are different for people self published, et cetera, et cetera. I know, there's not a huge chunk of change really in publishing anymore. Unless you have, you know, a book that's on fire and millions and millions of copies or sold. It's not a great business either. So what I'm saying is is how does he end up with the money though to make these trips hips and journeys to places without you know, sinking a lot of money into travel and the expenses of doing an investigation, uh, you know everything. I mean, there's a lot of money that went into this stuff where he's running around. We're going to go to Connecticut, We're going to go to this place. We're going to go and bother this person who moved away, you know. And I've always wondered where the money came from, or even the money to go to conferences and things where he's not running them. He's not being paid to show up, but he has the money to show up and cause a disturbance. That happened a bunch of times, not only with the nine eleven good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's been he's been backed by various small organizations. I mean, he was on the payroll for Russia today for a while.
Speaker 2: I think he was getting a little bit.
Speaker 3: Of money through Veterans today and that scam that they had going on wrong. You know, he's he's had his fingers leveral dodgy things from start to finish. And like I said, I don't know how many books he's sold, but he's got, you know a bunch of them out there.
Speaker 2: I don't think that he'd be making enough off of that to you know, to to fund.
Speaker 3: His his gallivant around running his.
Speaker 2: Seminars and stuff.
Speaker 3: But that's my new hat various forms of income, was even since his retirement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's my point is it doesn't really match up, you know what I'm saying. It's like, Okay, you have a steady job, but you know, be beat on the drop of a hat. You know, if I told you I got to bring my family to go and be nearby, you go rent us a couple of hotel rooms, rent us a car and stuff like that. I mean, unless you're going to dig into a credit card and you must have a decent amount of credit to run up to get that done. You couldn't do that like on the drop of a dime. And you definitely couldn't fund us.
Speaker 3: He's always had his websites too, and I don't know how much he's pulling in off of that. You know, he had his radio programs there for a while. In fact, I think he still does one day a week. Yeah, he's not mistake.
Speaker 1: He's got some kind of you know, radio thing like I have pretty much, which doesn't cost you know, a huge amount of money to keep running. But it does cost some money. Uh, And I'm certain somebody sponsors that. Sure, but the radio shows in the podcasts are not big money makers. Unless you're one of these corporate backed things that already has you know, an investor, a good steak type person, you know what I mean, heavy sponsors.
Speaker 3: Being paid by Press TV too, which was you know, the Iranians had their little cigare in the pie.
Speaker 2: So he's been sucking paychecks from several people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying that. Just it doesn't quite compute to me that he had the resources to do a lot of the things I've seen him do in some of the self publishing, even where he's printed many many books and put out DVDs and you know, he used to have like a nine hour series on DVD about the jfk assassination. You ever see that thing? Yeah you have? Yeah, yeah, okay, But this wasn't the one that was out there for free. This was like a special set that you know, had all these films in it and had all these resources on it, and it had a dog.
Speaker 2: I've seen that.
Speaker 3: I've seen what's been put out there, you know for the public.
Speaker 1: No. See, that's the thing is, you know he had something like this out there for I think it was like fifty bucks where you got you know, a seminar, I mean three hours or so was spent on the Zubruder film. And he actually had David Lifton come in and do a whole thing about the Zubruder film being faked. And you know, now everybody's saying to themselves, wait, I remember David Lifton going around and lecturing about that. He didn't unless he was paid David Lifton. David Lifton got paid to go to the University of Minnesota and have this thing filmed to have it distributed later. And it was pretty extensive. And why is it that David Lifton is not one of the people that you see a lot of regarding the Zapruder film being faked and all that. Guess why? Because nobody bought it from David Lifton. It wasn't as credible as he tried to make it look and sound. It didn't work out. Let's go over to our next caller, though, because they might not want to talk JFK. They might have something completely different on their mind, unless you want to tack something else on Bpete. Sure, all right, and I'll try and shut up and sit back, because I think is this Danny.
Speaker 13: No, this is Harlan, Well, it kind of is Danny, but we're going to Harlan.
Speaker 1: Right now, right. Sorry, Sorry Harlan. I didn't mean to misidentify you there, but it just said wireless caller again, no matter how I've tried to label you. So anyway, how you doing this week? What's on your mind?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm just trying to get through this sickness that I've had here for the last couple of weeks. I was on Hope for a while. I guess I was on Hope about thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about it.
Speaker 13: I start like tyling to give everybody a little bit of an update on Chris Graves.
Speaker 1: All right, well I haven't been able to get through to them, but go ahead.
Speaker 13: I've got a direct line for him now. That other one hardly nobody could get through to him, the one that I had sent you, I guess like over a week ago, and I got another one I said to you on Twitter and I don't know if that was your.
Speaker 10: Why for your son said Chuck's in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Have you been in the hospital, as were Oh, yeah, well I did make yeah, I was in for a bit, so that might have happened during that. I'll have to go back over the messages. Sorry about that. I'll go look, you know, later, not right now.
Speaker 13: Well, if you if you look, I sent you a screen shot of his.
Speaker 1: Num Okay, well i'll pick that up and you know, see what's what. But I wasn't aware of that.
Speaker 13: Sorry, you'll give him, give him a shaft or you know, if you can't, I'm sure to go ahad there for me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't know how glad he'd be here. You know, I don't know how glad he'd be, or what condition he's in or whatever else. But him and I didn't exactly part on good terms, So I don't know how that'll be. But I'll take a look at that later when we're done with the shows tonight, after midnight sometime. Obviously I'm not gonna try and call him after midnight, but uh, you know i'll look into doing that far yeah, tomorrow or something. Okay, So anyway, anything else on your mind, man, Well.
Speaker 13: You know, I don't know a whole lot about faster you guys been talking about.
Speaker 10: I've seen a few.
Speaker 13: Of his videos. I've been hearing a few shows he was on. But didn't he get saved or get in trouble something to do with the unspeakable event and Connecticut in two thy and twelve. Is that what I goes back to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where we were talking about regarding the settlement there. B Pete was giving us an update on that. You were saying, be Pete that I'm a little confused on it, but you want to go back over that for Harlan explain to him what's going on with that settlement?
Speaker 13: Yeah, originally they found him supposedly they wrote.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the whole thing. What did he supposedly do wrong?
Speaker 2: It was a defamation.
Speaker 3: It was the father of one of the kids that was killed, presented online, presented in one of these discussion groups, a copy of the death certificate for his son. Setzer was claiming that nobody died this kid was actually his brother.
Speaker 2: They had invented this entity. There was no there was no youngest son of Winter poster that that ended up getting kids.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, Bope, is everybody still here? Uh? Did I lose audio? Be Pete? Are you there? Uh h hopefully I'm still broadcasting here, guys. Let me go take a look at my broadcast setup. What's going on? Huh? B Pete? Can you hear me? Sir? You appear to be there visually. Okay, I am not certain what's going on here on the broadcast, folks. Apparently I don't know. I don't have sound from B Pete all of a sudden, and my phone line appears to be hooked up but is not currently making any sound. So I'm not getting any word from my co host, and I'm not I'm not getting any word from anybody. All right, let's try and redo this here right live on the air, I guess, and try and reconnect because I somehow lost Harlan, I've lost Bpete. And let's see what we can do here Friday Night Live calling show. I guess things happen. I'm trying to reconnect here on the Skype to get back into it, and I don't know what's going on, guys, not at all. I'm not sure if I've lost internet here. If I have, then this is being recorded and you guys are not hearing it. Let's see. But yeah, so I'm being recorded and trying to dial back into my own phones, and I guess I'm just being recorded in my internet's down. Yeah, Well, with that, perhaps I have lost the recording entirely. No idea what's happening here? Guys? So I appear not to have a stream. I have a now a non answering skype and that's that. So I don't know what to tell you. If youse expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Kelly dot com. You not necessarily reflect the US little Kelly dot com or chum. And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might new student bevlation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, call it about the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 3: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and very handswer weapons.
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 3: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 9: Come on, now, has.
Speaker 10: A real effort on the Dafay assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say. You can get Judith Very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Very Baker in her own words, thank.
Speaker 2: You for all.
Speaker 6: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 3: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you.
Speaker 9: Know what uranium is right?
Speaker 6: Bad things things are done with uranium.
Speaker 14: Including some bad things Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uronium is, right?
Speaker 1: I've been agree Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 14: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right? Thinks called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know.
Speaker 6: What uranium is right? There al things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 14: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holo Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Hollo. Yo Yo. This is Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile effect revelation through conversation in Denial.
Speaker 6: The Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret War became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things.
Speaker 12: About the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want.
Speaker 6: To deny into the light.
Speaker 12: In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhanncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com.
Speaker 1: Pick up your copy of In
Speaker 12: Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical