Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Is it going to get to the point where're winning so much? We get tired of winning? Another big victory today with enormous, enormous ramifications across America, the US Supreme Court once again getting it right and ruling in favor of the Great State of South Carolina against Planned Parenthood, and the US Supreme Court ruling, hey yeah, South Carolina. South Carolina doesn't want to use taxpayer dollars to kill people. It doesn't have to. So a real blow there fortunately to Planned Parenthood. So I broke down that case a little bit in the first hour. I'll get into a few more details as we cover a bunch of fun topics this afternoon. One thing we do every Thursday at five oh six, and I think it's really valuable no matter where you are on the abortion policy spectrum. And what I'd suggest is, if you're not on the pro life side, get there in a hurry, be on the right side of history, be on the right side of humanity. But what we do is we bring in a medical professional to talk about purely medical aspects of this life and death civil rights issue of our lifetime. And I think it's just so helpful to everyone because there isn't enough of this input. There isn't enough of these medical facts in the conversation. And the reason for that is because once we start talking medicine, pro life wins every time and pro abortion loses every time. So today we continue with Wendy Smith. Wendy is a retired acute care nurse practitioner and Wendy works with I think three different anti sex trafficking ministries and she's here to talk today about the reality of abortion and sex trafficking. Wendy, Welcome to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Dan, I appreciate it the opportunity. Not many people combine the or picture the relationship between abortion and trafficking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I know you've written to this as well, Please take us into it.
Speaker 2: Sure. So, first of all, for your listeners, both abortion and trafficking are very emotionally heavy, dark topics, and I'm sure some of your listeners have experienced one or the others. So I want to treat this topic with respect and gentleness and realize I'm not passing judgment and it may trigger some bad experiences, but I'd like your listeners to realize that abortion and pregnancy can be the end results of the product of an exploitative relationship or abuse, but it is also an important tool to keep control under their victims. So it can be used either way.
Speaker 1: And can you elaborate on that how it's used as a control mechanism.
Speaker 2: Sure, so girls or women that are trafficked, they are beaten down, they are controlled. In fact, there's a book on Amazon about you can't read several books on Amazon about pimping, and they tell how you break down your victim and once they're broken down, once they have no self value, then you put a price tag on them. And when you're talking about women who are girls, I deal mainly with miners, so I may use the term miners or girls more often. But when you're talking about the victims of trafficking who have had abortion or are pregnant facing abortion, you're talking about two individuals, two very vulnerable individuals. You have the girl that's been viewed, is deeply traumatized, emotionally and probably physically, made to feel that she has absolutely no value or worse other than to be sold, made to feel like a commodity, like no one cares. And then then when someone talks to her about either a forced abortion or threatens her pregnancy in some way, or even wants her to keep the pregnancy. Believe it or not, there's a specialty in having sex with pregnant women, and they tend to abort later in their trajectory. But you know, we have to be very cautious because of her two victims. And when the girl is told that she should have abortion or must have an abortion, not only is she dealing with the trauma of her expla tation, but to take the life of an innocent baby just validates that there is no value in her humanity or a baby that she's carrying. Sometimes the trafficker will force her to be to have an abortion to keep her in the business, in the game, and like I said, sometimes they're forced to have a pregnancy. Sometimes a pregnancy can be used for control in that the trafficker may threaten harm to the baby if she doesn't do what she told he may or if she doesn't bring in the revenue he expects, he may put a price tag on the value of that baby.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, Wendy Smith, our guest, and she works with multiple anti traffing trafficking ministries. But what is the state of sex trafficking in Colorado right now?
Speaker 2: So that's a good question. Colorado currently ranks tenth in the nation. We have a lot of trafficking in the Denver Boulder Aura. Even for a Colins area, we have Interstate twenty five and Interstate seventy, which are mean trafficking routes, and there's a lot of gang activity and more crime concentrated in those areas.
Speaker 1: And Wendy, what form does that take? I mean, so people know what to look out for. What are the mechanics of that, say, trafficking. I'm sure some people are surprised to hear you say Boulder. How do they do it? What should we look for?
Speaker 2: Well, that's another good question because often we can mischaracterize the victims. You know, girls of and boys that are trafficked are often considered labeled as rebellious or delinquents or drug addicts. So you have that kind of a picture. But also I've worked with girls that or a students were in school, were traffic by a peer in school, so there may not be a clear picture. Some of the signs that might be might be seen like physical signs burn marks, bruises, missing teeth, or poor dentician, drug addiction. Obviously being with someone that is older or has things to have more control over them. They may have money or clothes that you know that they normally couldn't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much trafficking is there of people who are either broad here illegally or come here illegally and then others take advantage of that to traffic them. How much of that is there? You know?
Speaker 2: I wish I could put a number on it. Just the nature of the crime, human trafficking, both labor and sex trafficking are multi billion dollar criminal enterprise globally, and and because of the nature of the crime, we really don't have valid numbers. It's hard to determine and they often are unseen in our communities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just again the nature of the crime. But WHND, You're very grateful for your time today talking about that intersection of sex trafficking and abortion and how it's used as a control tool over victims, and appreciate your sensitivity on that. How do people follow you? Are you on social media?
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm I'm volunteer with these anti trafficking organizations. I just stepped off the board of one and I write some but I'm not on social media.
Speaker 1: Well that's probably very wise, very better not to be followed. But wend you appreciate the time today. Thanks for all your great work. Okay, you take care that. Okay, bye. You know right, we should do we should do a whole show at some point on sex trafficking and you know how it's done. What to look for all that sort of thing. I like when I go into bathrooms sometimes now, and you know it's it's always these kind of both sex bathrooms, maybe at a hospital or somewhere else, right, and they've got a sign on the wall, Hey, if you're being sex traffic here's here's what you do to get help, and and that sort of thing, because you know there's a bunch of it going on. And that was always to me one of the right out of hell just obscenities of all these lefties supporting the open borders right is just knowing that that was the vehicle that was the magnet for mass sex trafficking and mass sexual abuse of women and girls. Have you seen the lefties didn't care about that, they were getting their voters.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Sound of Freedom?
Speaker 1: Jim Cavizl No, I've heard a lot about it.
Speaker 3: I think you will want to watch that on this topic.
Speaker 1: Well, get them on the show to talk about it, cavisl Yeah, I see what I can do. Okay, thanks? Three or three seven five five. Hey, there's all sorts of stuff going on, including the big US Supreme Court decision today against planned parenthood, the latest with this anti semitic lefty loon in New York who's apparently going to be their next governor. Bad news for the Democratic Party. Right that more ahead, You're on the Dan Kepler Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: See that's all she gets every time, you get it, every half birthday of the years. No, it's like the Bezos wedding because Kelly throws apart. Well, this is her birthday and you tell me halfway into the show.
Speaker 3: Not only that she is gone like every other break. I think she's got a bladder the size of a piece. So she missed that. She missed what I just played. It was just for her, And you're right here, we are celebrating Kelly and she's not here for her own party.
Speaker 1: You assume it's a personal moment, but she might be celebrating somewhere.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she found some s somewhere.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, or maybe there's a big sick Kelly. I figured it out. Ye's planned a big surprise party for you after when you walk her house in that newsroom.
Speaker 3: Okay, estimated get happy birthday by Stevie. Wonder there enough to play off the air enough ar now that she's finally come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I go three times the licensing fees? Dean and Arvada. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hey, Hey Dan, good afternoon. I got two foot topics.
Speaker 5: The New York City mayor goofball that they you know, in the primary, the neo Nazi, whatever you want to call him. You know, I'm at the point where we should just left these Democrats get what they won't vote for. Let this guy in, let them just destroy the city and cout bailing these these blue cities out with you know, trying to save them with the national Guard and the Marines just you know, let them burn you know, it's crazy how we keep saving them. And then the top of number two is the lady out in LA that says she called out all the gang members say hey, you know she's a colorist woman. I believe she's like, where are all the eighteen seat gangs? And then some other gang, why aren't you standing.
Speaker 2: Up the eyes?
Speaker 1: Isn't that like, uh illegal? Well, good question. I had a couple of texts on that, Ryan, can you try to find that sound. I'd like to hear her verbatim, because when it comes to whether somebody crosses the line with political speech into something prosecutable, we really have to hear the exact quotes. So good question on that being. Listen to the other point that they let them burn camp when it comes to New York. Listen, I understand the sentiment there, which is where, second, you voters have to say the consequences of this. Obviously voter seeing the consequences of Obama's you know, policies which many labeled socialistic, many of them you know, led to the election of Donald Trump and a lot of good things for America. So I get that. Here here's The only caveat I put on that is, is when you're talking about when you're talking about crime, when you're talking about real people being hurt, and I guess I impressed him real people being hurt in ways that cannot be reversed. So you get an anti Semitic socialist nutjob like this guy in office, and chances are great that some people who would not have died with the real mayror will die, some people who would not have been raped with the real mayor in office will be raped, things like that, so that I can just never endorse that as some acceptable casualty rate. I understand some things are out of our control, right, like whether this guy becomes mayor, which at this point he appears to be on track to do. So, Yeah, I just can't wish that on any And then if he is as likely elected mayor, then you just have to look for the silver linings, right, And the silver lining is another good reason for America to vote against Democrats, because this guy is kind of already becoming the face of the Democratic Party in America, and if he does become mayor then even more so, and that is tremendous news for Republicans. Three or three someone three, eight, two, five, five the number. We'll get some texts in here as well. This texture refers to a wonderful guest we had at the top who works against sex trafficking, and she was talking about how sex traffickers use abortion as a tool of control against the women that they're having raped and abused. So this texter says, thank goodness, the pregnancies of these traffic girls are terminated. I can't imagine the hellish life those children would have to endure if they were allowed to be born. Think about the mentality. Oh, he goes on, he takes a couple more shots. I don't want to deprive him of is one moment of bitter glee, prolonged mental, physical, and sexual abuse of true hell on earth because some do gooder Christians decided they must live. So think about this texture. Think about this texture. What they've concluded is that these children would rather be killed. Right, they've concluded that these children who would be born into difficult circumstances would rather be killed than be born into those difficult circumstances. They don't want to wait and ask the kids, right, what do you think those kids would say? How many kids right now, born into really terrible circumstances, right, Like my wife and daughter do some work south of the border, down in some really really poor areas of Mexico. How many of those kids in the toughest circumstances do you think would say they wish they'd been killed before they were born? How many kids here in America, whether they're born to a rape survivor or some other just worse circumstance, you could imagine, how many of those do you think would say, no, I wish I'd been killed?
Speaker 3: Kill me?
Speaker 1: Now, how many do you think would say that? You actually have a number, No, I said Tim Tebow.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean he was born to mothers who was contemplating an abortion. Oh right, and she chose to have.
Speaker 1: Him, right, and that was for medical reasons, right, But yes, no, and thank god she did right literally. But yeah, So that's the thing, And that's why I would love to talk to a Texter like that. What would make here she think these children would choose to be killed instead, because virtually none of them would, probably none of them would, But this Texter wants them killed. That's really fascinating to me and people who make that argument. It's just so easy to see what's really going on. Right, They don't have any concern whatsoever for these children?
Speaker 3: Well, Dan they or they wouldn't want them killed. We want less of the populations, right, well.
Speaker 1: Justice Ginsburg, Yeah, less of the populations that we don't want too many of. That's not my quote, that's Justice ginsburg explanation for her understanding of role.
Speaker 3: So there should be a wealth test, is what this text is implying that if you're below a certain income level or ability to provide, then those babies should die.
Speaker 1: You know, I think these bitter Texters, and you see them come from a lot of different demos. I think these are people who are so committed to abortion has become their holy grail, right, abortion on demand. They're so committed to that they've really lost their ability to reason, and so they're reduced to arguing that no, these children would rather be killed. These children would rather be killed. And yeah, that's a very sad place to be. Fortunately, those people aren't the people who are leading America.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, let me put it this way, that sentiment is not prevailing in America. America is moving in a very decidedly pro life direction, and you're seeing it in lots of tangible ways. And I don't mean it to sound the kind of phony, condescending way this is about to sound. I mean it in my heart. I pray for a person like that. Whatever led to it, that they are so bitter and twisted, they can't think straight, and they really think these children would rather be dead. Not a chance.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: A smiling socialist.
Speaker 6: You call yourself a democratic socialist. The word socialist, of course, has been vilified and used to attack you.
Speaker 1: What's the why?
Speaker 6: How do you define being a democratic socialist?
Speaker 7: I think in the words of doctor King, who are Oh.
Speaker 1: My lord, can you imagine where we're going here? I'd say doctor King would be rolling over in his grave, But my bed is he's in heaven. But listen to this obscenity to come.
Speaker 7: Zeko said, call it democracy or call it democratic socialism. There must be a better distribution of wealth for all of God's children in this country. And it gets to the heart of the matter, which is inequality and my belief that every New Yorker should have what they need to live a dignified life. It shouldn't be something that they can be priced out of. And that's why at the heart of our campaign is this focus on freezing the rent for more than two million rent stabilized tenants, making the slowest busses in the country fastest.
Speaker 1: What absolute perversion of doctor King and his teaching. Yeah, No, Doctor King's a hero because he was willing to give his life to combat inequality. But he wanted inequality of what all together? Now, he wanted equality of what he wanted a quality of opportunity. That's the way he wanted to overcome inequality. All he wanted was fair, equal opportunity for everyone regards wardless of color. Doctor King said what he wanted.
Speaker 3: I have a dream.
Speaker 2: My poor little children.
Speaker 3: Will one day live in a nation where they will not be touched by the color of my skin, but by the content of that character. I have a dream, yeah, doctor King.
Speaker 1: Doctor King did not say his dream that was so that his four little girls would live in rent control departments or would have food provided by the government through government run grocery stores. That was not his dream. That was the opposite of his dream. His dream was, and he spoke of it, a freedom, a freedom, true equal opportunity, the freedom to become what you choose to become. That was his dream. Is this. I'll come up with the right family word, but this anti semi in New York he is I can't say that word either. He is perverting doctor King, and that cannot lead good places for anyone, particularly him. My goodness. No, it's all about equal opportunity. And think about what doctor King was facing, particularly at the time when he led this movement. I mean he was facing in America where you are technically quote separate, but equal evil was no longer legal, but it was still happening lots of places in America. And that's what he was fighting for, that equal opportunity, this idea of guaranteed equal outcome. That that's not only so anti American, because obviously a guy like this socialist in New York doesn't like America. I mean, he's running to turn this into a highly different kind of nation, just like all those other socialist nations that have failed. Right, No, this is not only anti American. This is anti everything good, and it's certainly anti everything doctor King stood for. So yeah, Democrats have a real problem because he's the face of the party. Right, you can't get any energy going in that party right now, because what's there to build around. You know that that party has just turned itself into this kind of random collection of special interest groups that just gathered together to get and keep power. And think about what it's built around. Now, the Democratic Party that used to be a Democratic Party of John Kennedy, look at the decay and look what it's built around. Now. It's built around a commitment to slaughtering large numbers of innocent humans. That's what it's built around, and slaughtering them to the moment of delivery. It's built around depriving children of equal opportunity and education disproportionately kids of color, middle income kids, lower income kids. It's built around that. Those are the twin pillars right now of this looney Democratic Party. It's built around second Kirism, squeezing God out of everything, ignoring the very words of our founders, which they declare to be unconstitutional right now, the last line and earlier lines of the Declaration of Independence. So there's nothing to get excited about for any normal person in the Democratic Party other than they're not Republicans, right and the GOP needs to do a better job there. But so now kind of like the Barack Obama phenomena, though Obama was smoother at it. Now you've got this guy. You know, he can put a couple of sentences together, you can do this and that, and he's promising all this free stuff and some big dramatic change. So now there's something to get excited about for some in the Democratic Party, which creates a mega problem nationwide for Democrats. Three oh three someone three A two five five The number takes d an five seven seven three nine. So Ryany also says, hey, there's there's plenty of money out there, plenty of money for everybody.
Speaker 6: There are in the country about twelve hundred, you know, people who are just wealthy, beyond beyond anything, right, And in twenty or five years ago there were only about forty of them. Now there are twelve hundred people who are worth more than a billion dollars and much more than that. That has to be addressed at some point, because they're not paying the taxes that the rest of.
Speaker 3: Us are paying.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and I think it gets to the heart of the matter, which is that there is enough money for a life of dignity for all people. It's just a question of whether we have the political will to ensure that that might make away from people delivering that.
Speaker 1: And give it to other people, right, because that's what he's talking about. He's talking about redistribution of wealth. And then it's just a matter of what mechanism you use. And again, this is where nationwide it looks like it's about to work in New York before it fails miserably, but work from an election day. This is where the left, you know, just shoots themselves in both feet. And it's one of the big reasons the Left is in steady decline across America most places, is they look down on working people, They look down on people of f They have this view. And I know, I mean grew up in Chicago, wealthiest family in America. My dad a cop, My mom stayed home to be a housewife to we five kids. That well, housewife to my dad and then a mom to we five kids, and so I know we experienced it. All working people have the way that it's these elitist. And I'm not talking about people with money, because there are plenty of people with money who are not elitists in our good kind hearted, generous people who help other people get opportunities. But the elitist who control the Democratic Party. Now that the way they look down on you, and because they look down on working people, what they don't get is the vast majority of working people have no interest in redistribution of wealth. They're not jealous. We never sat there growing up jealous of the wealthy people we caddied for or anything like that. My dad was still a golf caddy while he was working as a Chicago police officer. He caddied to get extra money on weekends. And then we grew up. We couldn't wait to become golf caddies, and we didn't sit there jealous of the rich people we were caddying for. You know, we just wanted our own fair opportunity. Then we make of ourselves what we will. So that's where the left completely miscalculates, and in this whole idea of yeah, we're going to promise this income redistribution, no matter what term they used for it, et cetera. That's never going to fly broadly in America, but but it can win here and there. And it's one sum in Colorado three or three someone three A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. It does remind me Ryan of this great line that the parish priest had once and this is about ten years ago, and there was a capital campaign at the church and he said, hey, I got good news and bad news. He said. The good news is we got plenty of money to build a new church.
Speaker 7: Yay.
Speaker 1: Bad news is it's in your pockets.
Speaker 4: So I like that.
Speaker 1: It was a great lie. But here's the difference, right, here's the difference between this anti Semite New York antii Semitic socialist is is you know, when the priest was talking, he was asking people, Okay, please give your money so we can do this. Give your money so we can take care of those less fortunate. He's telling. The New York guy's telling, now, we're going to take it from either power of government. We're going to take it from you, and we're going to give it to these other people. And again, what could possibly go wrong? Where has that ever failed other than everywhere? But yeah, and that's the other thing. The left doesn't get his faith right. Like that's why police came out the day after he won the governor's race and said, you got to leave your faith outside the public square because he knows if people actually live their faith. The left can't win. The left can't win, and so people of faith and conservatives. And I never would have believed this until I became one as a Democrat. I never would have believed this. Conservatives are extraordinarily generous. So conservatives, and I'm speaking broadly, you'll find the occasional knuck i'll head, like any human endeavor, but broadly speaking, and I never in a million years would have thought this when I was a Democrat. You know, Conservatives, they are extremely generous, and they just want to be able to give it themselves, to decide to go out and to share that wealth and to give the money themselves, rather than have socialist or socialist by some other name come in say no, I'm taking your money and I'm giving it to these people. Now, that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a safety net in society. Of course we should. Any decent society would. But that's not what the socialist in New York is talking about. That's not what these these democrats here in Colorado are talking about. They're talking about, like Mike Johnston, I'm going to take your money that you've earned and I'm going to give it to other people. That's why he promises the world come to Denver.
Speaker 3: End we will get you a home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what label would you put on that you're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you like that? President Kelly? I mean, if people only knew around this radio station, Kelly throws parties for everybody. Doesn't even have to be their birthday. They could have just thought about their birthday coming up. Kelly throws them a party. I find out halfway through today's show that's not it wasn't halfway a third of the way through to show what difference does that make that it's Kelly's birthday? I don't see a single streamer. Yeah, I don't see a cake. I don't see a candle. How could this be.
Speaker 3: My underappreciated that's putting it mildly for Kelly co chair.
Speaker 1: Why. Yeah, she's just.
Speaker 3: Sitting there kind of staring off into the distance.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised she's still here.
Speaker 3: If I was her, Oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how much she has spent on cards and cakes and streamers and everything for all of us.
Speaker 3: She's outstanding and we're sitting here right now.
Speaker 1: We're playing her a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's all.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, Yeah, Steven, you're on the Dan Capitol Show. Yeah, a lot of nice birthday text for you, Kelly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The people love her. She's the people's champion.
Speaker 1: She is that, Dan. I don't think poor people employ anyone versus billionaires employ many. And this just goes back to a bigger conversation we're having about how the left doesn't understand working people. We don't sit around jealous of people with money. We just want a fair shot. And so to that point, yeah, I mean, like all those years we were caddy and my dad was caddy, and my uncle, the priest, was caddying before he became a priest. He didn't sit there jealous of the rich people. Now you appreciated the job. You like most of the people. And then hey, those rich people sent me to college through the Evans Scholarship, the golf Caddy scholarship. Have you ever seen the movie Caddyshack?
Speaker 3: Many times, not quite as many as you, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think, though. No, that's right, I lived it, Dan, I agree with ninety nine percent of everything you say. I failed again. I'll get him to one hundred percent. Happy birthday, dear Kelly, or giggle makes my day. She does have a tremendous giggle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. It is in the background with the echo.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, maybe maybe there is something planned. Happy birthday, Kelly, see you in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Sonny in the back. Sorry, one a different direct too fast?
Speaker 1: Here? Whoa Steven Denver. You're on the Dan Caplis Show. Welcome, Hey Dan.
Speaker 4: Why don't you ever talk about why the rich don't pay their fair share? I mean, because these knuckle ahead lefties don't really understand the concept that the rich people don't get paid the same way we do. And even if one of them contributes to a four oh one K, they're not paying their fit their fair share either. Explain how that works, you know. It's like these guys don't pay taxes on their money. They get paid in stock auctions and investments. They don't pay taxes on that until they withdrawn out of the bank account to use it. Same as me. I'm going to text for all my investments till I retire a rich point, I'll be in a lower tax bracket that I'm in now, I'll be I have tax on that on that money than I should today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like Trump has talked about and everything else, you're just taking advantage of the law of the way it's structured. But let me ask you, because it sounds like, you know, you've worked hard and done very well financially, what do you think you should be paying if you could write the tax code the way you think it should be written. For income you make this year, what do you think you should be paid?
Speaker 4: Well, not as much as what they want to make me pay. I don't want to pay well.
Speaker 1: They have you paid all?
Speaker 4: Agree with?
Speaker 1: They have you paid all? They just distributed?
Speaker 4: I don't know. We paid thirty percent right now in our tax bracket. You know, my wife and I may make really good money, so you know, thirty thirty five percent where our tax bracket should be. But you know, still even then, that's a you know, I hate to say it, it's not enough to really live on. Right You're still stretching, stretching end to end on it. Yeah, I mean, we're we're saving money, we're interesting, we're going to be we're going to be well off in retirement. But at the same time, it's like it's still you still struggle with that with that tax bracket because we're paying for for everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you get hit with all these other types of taxes along the way as well. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know, does police pay his fair share? Ryan? Do you remember that pro public article? I can't remember with his effective tax rate?
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Well, if I remember writing, i'd want to rerate it again. I think it's lower than the typical waitress. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then how much does does Amazon and you know, Elon Musks company contribute to the overall tax base with jobs, payroll taxes, corporate taxes, sales taxes, all that stuff. I meanw much do they generate to their businesses for that? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well but as you know, you know, a socialist like this and I sent New York, you know that they would want to kill the golden goose, have this one big feast, you know that that last a few months and then all of a sudden things just deteriorate. But they're not going to mine that, right because then people are just more dependent on government as things go downhill, and they figure if they've got there, they're built in electoral majority. As they make things worse, they expand their bililt in majority, that's their plan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, if you want to give me a you know, the constant living and just send me a check every week, then I'm not going to be productive anymore. I'll no, I'm happy to sit back and not do anything.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, or tax steve to the point where it just doesn't make any sense to work those fourteen sixteen hour days, right right, I mean, yeah, exactly, Then you just don't do it anymore. Good call, man, Hey, really appreciate that as a guide. I'm not going to say it would sound too self serving, but I'll say it anyway. I mean, you know, Okay, So I've been in a mode now and I'm I think, God every day i have the job I have, and I've we've been blessed with the good things we've been blessed with in our firm. But I'm probably averaging. I was whining about this, I think to my wife a day or two ago. Then she went off to play what's that game they play now? Have you're an a majon or something?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think I've averaged probably twelve or thirteen hours a day, usually fifteen, six days a week at least for the last four or five months, Right, Am I going to put in that much time in my job if all of a sudden the government's going to be taking eighty percent of it. And then you think of the jobs that aren't created and all of that good stuff. But again, I'm grateful to have it. Thank you Ryan, thank you Kelly.