Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the weird Welcome.
Speaker 2: To bledds So Said So. Guys. Before we get into today's topic, which is probably my favorite we've ever done and something I hint at all the time, I want to talk to you about a few things, so I would say. If you want to stay current on all bloods So Said So events, understand our conference schedules, tour dates, sky watches, which there are some coming pretty soon, I would check us out on bledso said So, which is our handle on Instagram. Go to bloodsosets so dot com to be connected to everything in the bloodsu setsosphere, like all of our social media links, our merch shop, everything is on there. Links to our Patreon, and then check us out on Patreon if you want to support the show and in some cases even be a part of the show, like having your name in the credits, and there are some other versions of that coming pretty soon. We've pretty much decided that we've narrowed down the future unfolding of our Patreon tiers, so pretty shortly, within the next maybe month or so, we'll have some new offerings there and completely shift our Patreon services. And then I want to talk to you guys about contact modalities, So the dates let me get those rights, so I don't confuse anybody may first through the third. This is going to be the second annual Contact Modalities XPO or conference in Delavan, Wisconsin. This is a special conference to me because it's the first one that I ever went to. Last year into twenty five, I personally will not be able to make it there this year because I will have a newborn just weeks before that, but Alex will be there in my place, as well as my dad, my sister, and my brother and many other amazing presenters. So there's four stages, thirty presenters, and the theme this year in twenty twenty six is harmonic ascension, so there's going to be all kinds of people from things like sound, vibration, healing, frequency, psychedelics, obviously, the contact experience with my dad, and mindsight workshops, telepathy training with Dahlia and her daughter Leedu. Diane Hennessy Powell will be there. I'm very much a fan of her and excited about that. That's somebody you don't want to miss. And there will be a god helmet experience. Never heard of that, but it sounds incredible. Whatever that is spoon bending, dowsing pendulum, you could say that's a form of dows and so many more experiences that are going to be offered at workshops throughout the weekend. While on four conference stage, presenters are simultaneously giving lectures and workshops. There's going to be skywatches hosted by my father, and you don't want to miss it. It's just it's an amazing conference. And you know, I really like the owner, Mel She's a very good person with a good heart, and I highly recommend you, guys support Contact Modalities, So thank you to Contact Modalities for sponsoring this episode of the show. Now, I want to get into a topic that I believe is very important and I think and I'm not going to focus on anything dark, that's not why I'm here, but I think it is okay to acknowledge that there are dark things that are unfolding for humanity, and that's why it's so important more than ever to focus on having hope, light positivity. And I've been telling you guys for about two episodes now the upcoming here in the next few weeks, I'm going to be doing an episode called The Way. Well as I was going down this path. Doing some studying and some research and some contemplating and quite literally meditating and trying to prepare for doing this episode, I decided to expand that terminology into something that I think is universal and encompasses, you know, everything we're going to talk about today. But it's not just the Way, but I like to think about it now as the Way of Light. And the reason I've thought about this topic so much is because you know, I grew up Christian, and Christianity is great. It's it's one powerful path that has a lot of wisdom. Like if you think of all the previous religions and paths in the world, Christianity is definitely up there at the top. It's why, you know, probably a third, we're close to half of the planet is Christian because there's a resonance in the message. But there's more than just what we're being offered. That is, there's so much that can be elaborated and expanded when we go outside of you know, exactly what is being offered by the Christian authorities of today's time. So I grew up Christian, right, so I always knew like, okay, well I'm a Christian. Well what does that mean you ask the what is it two three billion Christians in the world, Well, what does that mean? I don't know. I'm a Methodist, I'm a Baptist. I'm a Catholic, I'm an Anglican. I'm an Episcopal, I'm a blah blah blah blah blah blah. I'm an Amish, I'm a a Pentecostal, I'm an Evangelist, I'm a It goes on and on, you know what I mean. I can't name all the denominations. It would it would take an hour, but it means so many different things to so many different people. There's no one Christian path. People think so, but that is not the case. That is not true. And even within that paradigm, they're at war with each other and there have been literal blood shed wars between you know, Protestants and Catholics. So it's so confusing and so muddied. And that's just an example of that, which is how I grew up. There's so many other traditions, like Hinduism. There's at least three major sects in that, you know, and I'm not an expert in those. I can't name them, but one in particular that's of interest to me is Shaivism, which eventually I would like to do an episode on, and then you have Buddhism three major paths of that. You have Vadreyana, Theravana, and I think it's Mahiana. And in every tradition you look at around the world, there's all these different paths, and there's these divergences of beliefs and creeds, and so I got to thinking about this, like, what what does you know? We talk about the Egregore episode, and the reason I wanted to set that stage was to show that the mind likes order, that it needs something crystallized to attached to to move forward and to understand that's why you know, people like labels. People like saying I'm a this, I'm a that, I'm a I'm a Christian, I'm a conservative, I'm a liberal, I'm a scholar, I'm a doctor, I'm a scientist. You know, people want to say I'm this, I'm that, because because there's a form in the world of the mind that people seek to attach to. They want a structure, even in the world of thought. So that's that's kind of something I've been wrestling with, Like, well, there is obviously one path, there is one true evolutionary path, but there's no there's no consensus of what it is in the world today. And then you look into the esoteric traditions and they more or less have a consensus. And and you know, part of what got me on this too was like reading The Way of Initiation by Rudolph Steiner. I mean even there it says it the Way, the Way of Initiation, or Jesus says I wrote it down specifically, so I don't mess the quote up. I am the Way and the Truth and the life. None will get to the Father except through me. And that is John. Let me just get the quote right, John fourteen six, Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Well, funnily enough, Jesus is always depicted and ancient, you know, Renaissance medieval art and such, doing certain maudras and having solar halos right as well as oftentimes being depicted with a heart with a crown and a solar glow or like even a halo around the heart. So I got to thinking about this the way, but there's but it's light. But then people of the world. They're not satisfied with that. Well light. You know, I can post a million or videos and people are like, well, what God do you worship? You know who cares? Light? Goodness? God? Right? But people need that. People people crave this identification of what it is. So that's kind of more or less why I wanted to focus on this very very hard topic to tackle. I don't think it's enough to say the christ Like path, because there are people who are like, why not Christian? I don't believe in Christ. Okay, that's not really what I'm saying. I'm saying that this is an example for how we should be to evolve. Okay, fine, you're not Christian, and you can call it the Buddha path. Well I'm not Buddhists. Okay, well you could call it the blank. Well I'm not blank. Fine, how about we just say it's the way of light, and let's talk about all these different parables and mythologies and examples and alchemical expositions that speak to the fact that the one true path to evolve into a higher being, or as we could say, to realize and awaken the God within it is the solar force. It is the notion. You know what, let me just back up. I want to start with quotes from the Way of Initiation or also known as How to Attain Knowledge of the Higher Worlds by Rudolph Steiner. This is a very important work and if you are somebody seeking something truly spiritual, I recommend you start with this book, or at least put it very high on your list. So, as I'm reading this book, I'm not exactly sure what the contents are going to be. But and you know, why did I even read this book Because I had a dream a week or two ago that I sat down and I held a book and I flipped through it and I read it, and I closed it and I was like, Wow, that good. And I woke up and I was like, I got to start reading books. I got to get back into it. Some things within me calling me to read books. So I started there, and it's kind of opened this pathway of you know that I've been following reading all these other books that started with this. So the theme that I kept noticing in this book, which if you remember I talked about in the previous episode, it was either Egergore's or the one before I talked about how Rudolph Steiner by many is considered to be a profound philosophical and esoterical individual who revealed the primordial or living tradition in the most thorough and comprehensive way, right outside of you being in the tradition yourself and going through many years of probationary periods and initiation. So, in other words, reading the works of Rudolph Steiner is the closest that you can probably get to learning the cosmology and the knowledge of the Rosicrucian living tradition literally without you know, going through it yourself. So there's a lot of value in his works. There's a lot of important affirmation information. So what he says I take very seriously, and people that I very respect and look up to and have been teachers and mentors to me in my life say, read Rudolf Steiner, You're going to learn a lot. Okay, that's enough for me. So I just grabbed a couple of quotes that stood out from this book in regards to the topic we're going to discuss today. Chapter two of How to Attain Knowledge of Higher World, also republished as The Way of Initiation by Rudolf Steiner. Every moment in which we set ourselves to banish from our consciousness whatever remains in it of despairing suspicious judgment of our fellow men brings us nearer to the knowledge of higher things, and we rise rapidly when in such moments we fill our consciousness. Not only would those thoughts that evoke admiration, respect, and veneration for men and things. And then there's another still chapter two, but it's a separate paragraph. He must altogether banish from his consciousness all thoughts of disrespect of criticism, and he must endeavor straightway to cultivate thoughts of devotion, which obviously is devotion to God, devotion to the Spirit. Chapter four. The thought is as follows. It is not a question of whether my view may be different from his, but whether he will discover the right view for himself. If I am able to contribute something towards it by thoughts of such a kind, the mode of action and the character of the student will be come permeated with gentleness, one of the most essential qualities for the reception of a cult teaching. Harshness only scares away that internal image which ought to be evoked by the eye of the soul. Remember we talked about witness consciousness in last week's episode. The all seeing eye. What it really means is the eye of God, the all seeing eye throughout the universe. And a lot of times I experienced this too, and like meditations at the Minroe's two for example, and they will tell you if you ask so many a large volume of people, when they start to have these breakthrough experiences, they see an eye. I saw it, many people in my program saw it. Very common because it's the eye of God. We're coming face to face with that all seeing consciousness. Right. But anyway, to finish the quote, harshness only scares away that internal image which ought to be evoked by the eye of the soul. But by gentleness are obstacles cleared from the way and inner organs opened. Gentleness and quiet reserve and along with these true patients open the soul to the world of souls and the spirit to the region of spirits. So when we think of the path of evolution or the way of light, I have been guilty of this myself, which is why I know this exists, and it is still so common in the world today. People say, well, the Templar Knights or the Freemasons, or the Rosicrucians or etc. Etc. Etc. Why don't they just tell the truth to the public. Why don't they just reveal it? Like I said, I've been guilty at one point when I was young, and I discovered these things as saying, they have to be Satanists, they have to worship the devil, they have to be evil. Some traditions are and very dark and have dark practices, but that is not true with all of these traditions. And we have to understand history and what really has happened this living tradition, which is basically it's basically psychic school. It's basically the tradition that has survived since the times of Atlantis and even before that. Actually, let me back up. There is one true tradition. There's only one, and everything on earth is a reflection of this, and we see evidence of this. Let me just go down the list, Okay, speaking of the notion of an antidiluvian, which means pre flood tradition that spread this universal non dogmatic like you gotta worship Christ, do you gotta worship Allah or whatever? That doesn't matter, That doesn't matter one bit. Truth is universal, right, so there's an antidiluvian tradition. The real tradition, has explained to me, is on the other side in the spirit world, and there's a lot of evidence of this. If you pay attention and you have the eyes to see, and you study, and you have pattern recognition, that's very important. We have to have pattern recognition. We can't just accept what we're told by, you know, authorities. We have to be able to think and see for ourselves and make patterns and use inductive reasoning to build a picture based on information that we're being presented, not just accepting from authorities. Right. So, if you think about it, the Templar Knights, the Cistercians, the Cathars, the ancient Egyptian priests of the Temple tradition, the Druids, the Brahmins of India, the Pythagoreans, the Therapeutae, the Zoroastrian magi, the Jains of Jainism, the mystery school initiates of Isis and Osiris, the Eleusinian mystery traditions of Greece, the Mythraics, which at one time were of Persia and then eventually became a mystery system in Rome, which is where Christians worshiped and underground Mythraiic caves when it was illegal, and it goes on and on. Levitical temple priests in ancient Israel. If you pay attention, there are so many traces of these spiritual traditions having a priestly cast wearing white robes. Why do they wear white robes? Some people suggest that in the times of Atlantis they wore white robes. Well, why would they wear white robes? Because if you pay attention as well to apparations throughout history, it is more or less universally accepted that when God or beings of God who serve God, who work for God, when they come and they make contact with humanity, they tend to be wearing white robes. The lady on other side white robes. Angels in the Bible white robes when they appeared, you know, at the the part where Jesus, you know, rose from the dead, and then there's an angel that goes and seeks the disciples and tells them of what happened. It says, shiny white robes. Or when the angel appears to Mary and says, you know, behold, you're gonna be I don't know the exact verbatim quote. But basically, you're you're going to give birth to the son of God. White robes. So many times throughout history this this is, this is happening, you know, white robes. Even quetzel Coote, which most commonly is or could be also known as Cucko Khan, the Fiery serpent, the fiery feathered serpent who appears in Mexico and and gives knowledge sometimes is also depicted as wearing white traditional meso American attire with a conical hat. So it's not robes, but it's pieces of white on his traditional attire, which is like loin cloths and straps and stuff. It's white. So the true tradition is on the other side. It's in the celestial angelic world and in the far ancient past, probably in the times of Atlantis and maybe even in the Muria, such a thing exists. We were spiritually advanced, so we could communicate with these beings regularly, and we're seeing the dawn of this occurring now with our civilization, with so many people seeing orbs and all that stuff. Right, they could communicate regularly with God, with angels, with celestial emissaries who would come and they would bring us knowledge. In ancient I believe it was Babylon, there's this being whose name was Oanis, that was said to come from the water by day and it would give people arithmetic, science, agriculture, and then it would return to the water at night, and then it would come each day and it would give knowledge. Or the story you know quetzal Coote in Mexico, this feathery serpent but also described as a being with white hair, blue eyes, the shiny skin, and it would come and it would give knowledge to the people of Mexico. And you have this story keeps popping up throughout the world. So the point I'm making is that there is one true tradition, and it is the heavenly order. You could think of it as like the Army of God or the knights of Heaven. You think of Michael with the sword, right. It's described in some traditions as what is more or less known as the Great White Brotherhood. Theosophy talks about this. There are ancient Rosicrucian and alchemical texts that allude to this, that there is an actual angelic order on the other side that is dispensing knowledge to humanity. That there are divine masters that, throughout many lifetimes on Earth finally reach that. We could say, in now chemical terms, solar initiation or in Tibetan Buddhism jog chin, which is light body or rainbow body, which is what Jesus achieved when he awakened in a flash of light. You know, I've heard stories of people analyzing the shroud of Turin and finding strange chemical compounds on it and stuff indicating that there might have been some sort of chemical combustion. So it's the solar path. It's the initiation of the solar force, which is why Christ and so much of his art is depicted with a halo and in many depictions of Heart, a solar disc around his son, right, or we think about Akan, the one who many thousands of years ago, I think he was like fifteen hundred BC. We just talked about him a couple episodes ago. Aknatin or the son of a ten right, which is the solar disc, and then we talk about how he, you know, united Egypt into the knowledge of the One God. There is a belief among some scholars that Moses himself may have been Ocnaton. I don't know if that's true. I've had discussions with people who I trust and respect and are very knowledgeable, and they suggested an alternative theory. No, I don't think Moses was Aknatin, but Moses may have been a priest of his order or had learned from him and known him, because we know Moses lived in Egypt, and we also know that in the story of I'm not an Old Testament buff I always grew up reading the New Testament the most. But I can't remember exactly which book it is, So that's gonna is it Exodus? Is it? I'm not sure? But the one where the you know, the ten signs in Egypt, when the priest is or the pharaoh is, you know, enslaving the Jews and Moses prays, and you know, like the cartoon movie The Prince of Egypt, that book, whatever book in the Bible that is, it says in that book when Moses prays and brings the ten plagues upon the Pharaoh and the people of Egypt. It even says in that text that the Pharaoh feared God and united Egypt into the belief of the One God. Exodus, Exodus, Okay, I think that's the second book of the Bible. Right, I don't know. I'm good. I'm not really a big Old Testament. I grew up very very much focused on the New Testament and reading it over and over and over and over because revelation excited me as a kid.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we know that around the time of Moses, which could be interpreted as about fifteen hundred BC, at the time of Aknaton, who we know he was the one pharaoh who united Egypt into monotheism for the first time in its history over three thousand years ago. And then his son tut in common or could be known as tutunk Amun, the son of Amun, the Hidden One. He was murdered at a young age, and then whatever pharaoh took over after him changed back to the older more sort of polytheistic paganistic understanding of things. But the point is Egypt was solar. Rome was solar. What was so at the time of Christ when he was born. The prevailing systems of Rome were Mythrus, the initiatic tradition, and Isis and sole invictus. This solar story pops up throughout history. But we know that when you see a culture with the worship of the Sun. It has nothing to do with the literal worship of the Sun, but it has to do with the esoteric view of God, which is what well, let's talk about that. So we already talked about the idea that there's one tradition and it's in the spirit world. It's the heavenly host or the angels, right, they are the order that when we achieve you could say solar initiation, or we awaken, we evolve, whatever synonym you want to call it, it's all the same thing. When we achieve light body, as they discuss in the East Joke Chin, we stop incarnating here and we more or less graduate to the next level and we become an ascended master, as some people would call it in New Way community. So we have to understand the metaphysical model of the universe. When you look at all of the ancient traditions and you put them on a list and you compile all of the similarities, it can be interpreted that this is the model of the universe and it is threefold, or we could call this the cosmic trinity. Immanation theology, right, So immanation theology or emanationism is a philosophical and cosmological theory defining the origin of the universe is a necessary, non temporal outflow or overflow of being from a single, transcendent and unchanging divine source, the One or the Godhead. And we could think about this as positing that reality manifests in a hierarchical gradual descent from the perfect source to less material perfect forms often likened to light radiating from u Sun. So we think about a spectrum of existence and at the most pure real so to speak, and true form of existence, it is completely non physical and pure divine light. It's light. And as you graduate into lower degrees of existence, like if you think of hot and cold, right, hot is that the if you go all the way to the top, it's like the sun, it's the hottest, it's pure, it's it's divine. And then you keep going down hot and it gets cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, all the way down to zero kelvin. As we understand it scientifically, is like atoms cease to vibrate and they become removed from existence in reality. Right, So it's just a spectrum of existence, and that spectrum, or that polarity, it could also be understood as physical and non physical of the cross, non physical, vertical, physical, horizontal, right spiritual material. Okay, so you keep going down the spectrum of existence to where we are now in some sort of middle lower world or a crossing place between higher and lower worlds. And when you think of the Chokra system, every human has energetic centers because you have to think that you are an electromagnetic being. You are not in your body, but you are animating your body from the true you, which is the electromagnetism of your consciousness that exists simultaneously in all dimensions. So this little part of you, this little body, is just narrowly experiencing this world. But the body itself has a lot of baggage that comes with it, like amnesia of your true identity. So there are aspects of your consciousness and many other planes simultaneously. That includes the source of all creation, immortality, infinity, all of that. But right now, this little version of you is tied to this realm through the seven chakra system, the endocrine systems and you know, the pituitary thomis system, the sexual reproductive organs, the digestive system, the heart, the throat, and what are these things the thyroids you have these different systems in your body that reflect in the spiritual world, more or less to be understood as psychic organs, as Edgar Casey talked about, that the seven chakras are actually tied to organs and systems of the body. The Sun has this too, which could be understood as the planets, And there is a belief among the ancients that the planets are more or less like dimensions or realms that we ascend through between lives to graduate to higher levels of understanding, the Sun being our true identity, the Sun in a sense that you could think of little cells in your body as being fractal imitations of your one consciousness of you, your mind that is animating your body. Well within that body, you are God to those cells, and there's trillions of little cells all working together in harmony to keep this thing going that I'm actually getting ahead of myself. But that is panemheism, that's the third part of the cosmic trinity. But in the same way that that is true for you, you are that for the Sun. We are all that for the Sun. We are all little individual expressions of the Sun and the Sun and all the stars and the celestial bodies are the same for the true mind, which is an ineffable and nonspirit I mean non physical and is pure spirit and exists in the dimensions between all that that we can see with our physical body. So we're kind of like little pieces of the Sun. And the cells and the DNA and the elements and the atoms in our body all are created from the light of the Sun, and it gives us life and energy and light. So when the ancients were saying, you know, solar discs God, they weren't saying, you know, the physical Sun is God. They were saying that the esoteric view of God is this that the universe is fractal. It emanates from the One and the Sun like as above, so below the Sun and the sky is a You could think of it as a holographic projection, that is, like a placeholder of the true hidden Sun, which exists in an invisible realm that we cannot see unless certain conditions are met, like physical death or astral travel, or powerful hallucinogenics like ayahuasca or DMT, you know, near death experiences. And I think that about covers it. There's probably other methods I can't think about at the moment. So it was the esoteric view of God. Right, Okay, so that's the first part of the emanation or the cosmictrinity emanation theology. Then we have pan psychic idealism. Panpsychism or pan psychic idealism is the view that the mind or consciousness is a fundamental and ubiquitous feature of reality. It also is described as a theory that the mind is a fundamental feature of the world which exists throughout the universe. So it's like the first law of her meticism. Everything is mental. Like it says in the Book of John, in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. We know that. In the Greek it was saying logos, which means mind. Throughout many traditions, it talks about a mind thinking or projecting all of reality into existence. In the Vedas, it talks about, you know, the supreme consciousness. Brahma says oh and speak ohm, sorry not oh ohm, and speaks the universe into existence. It's the mind. Right, So this emanation theology, everything emanates from the one. Well, the one is a mind. It's a psychic force. It's a mental force. It's non physical. So because we are little fractal representations of that in our physical body, we are connected to that through the mind. The mind is the fundamental property, it's consciousness, but our consciousness, in our mind, being a part of our it has certain limitations because of the body. So through the filter or the prism of the body, the mind has a more or less limited experience here on Earth. It's we are equally parts physical and spiritual. So in the sense that the physical world is mathematic and logical and created through reason like an architect using lines and circles and certain geometry to form things into order. One half of our experience is literal. One half of our experience is metaphorical. It's transcendent, it's ineffable. So for example, you know, we know that when you're kind or when you say you love someone or you do something loving, that is literal, that you mean that, that you feel that. But then on another level, there's an energetic force that is applied, such as attracting them closer to you or the opposite being repelling them from you. Lack electromagnetism, so there are many degrees of action happening simultaneously where we do things on the literal knock on wood physical level, and then there are many dimensions of things, like metaphorical things like you know, higher concept. Why did Jesus teach in parables? Why did they do plays and dramas in ancient Greece or in ancient Egypt and do these ritual initiations or you'd go see the Odyssey or the Iliad or I can't remember that story, the famous one with the dude who loved his mom. I don't know why, it's I'm blanking on it. How to do it? Grade? You know, Oedipus Otis ricks Why in why in Greece was was that so popular? These dramas? Because the ancients knew that in the higher dimensions of existence that are non physical, that things are not necessarily so literal, but that they you know, in the realm of thought and and and psychic existence, that things are communicated through imagery, through feelings, through metaphor, through parable So in some respect, higher things are understood this way through metaphor, they're parable through through through emotional imagery. Right, So this is what I was saying earlier. Well, why is it that they don't just tell all the secrets? Why is it that they just don't, you know, reveal it. Because to to finish that point from the very beginning, not everything can be told, because when you walk the path of evolution or awakening, you learn to realize that there are certain higher truths that cannot be expressed with words. That when you walk this path, you realize that the path is involving being constantly self reflective of your own thoughts and creating an internal condition of this solar higher force God. You're essentially trying to reduce yourself down to being the most honest and pure vessel of the one consciousness. You're seeking to realize the God within. So God will not give you what you seek if you are not humble, if you are not gentle, if you are not kind. So there are certain levels of preparation and devotion and commitment that have to be taken for you to psychically open to become an aperture for the infinite to flow through you. So it's like Jesus says, many are called, but few are chosen. Most don't care. They want to sit around and they want to you know, they want to party and be hedonists, and they could care less about trying to be a better man. But for those that do care, the way is opened and you have to be devoted, and you have to tread the path lightly because you realize that the whole reality itself is thought. The thought is the primal or primordial realm of existence. So we have to think our thoughts carefully. We have to be careful what we think about ourselves about others. We have to understand that there are entities that exist purely in the form of thought. So that's psychic aperture within you. You have to guard it very carefully with gentle, loving, positive thoughts. And as you walk this path, you become a magician or a wizard or whatever you want to think. And the sense that the magic is in your thoughts, and you're learning to control or at least to shape even your own thoughts, because thoughts become words, and then words become actions. So it's like zoroastro set good thoughts, good words, good deeds. Right, But anyway, let me move on because I'm way behind panintheism. The third model of the cosmic trinity is the belief that the divine is both imminent in the world and also transcends it with the world existing within God, but God being greater than the world. Its core beliefs include God's ultimate or intimate relationship with the universe, God's dependence on the world, and the world's influence on God, making God a dipolar entity. Panentheism originated with the German philosopher Chrous in eighteen twenty eight, coining the term from Greek words meaning the all and in God eminence and transcendence. God is both present within the world and extends beyond it. The world is inside God kind of like the cells in our body, if you think of the metaphor of like we are God. The cells are in our body, but the consciousness of us is in our cells as well. So it is in us and sort of constitutes our body. But we are not only transcendent above it, but we are within it as well. It's a paradox, it's ineffable, it's indescribable. Right, changes and events in the universe affect and change God. So this is the notion of know thyself. In the very beginning, before there was a physical universe, God was one, and then God had a moment of inner reflection and then was created. The sophia or the Goddess, the Lady. The mind of God creates the lady, and then the Lady creates a child with imperfect knowledge. This is the gnostic myth right, and then that child says, I am God. We have the story of Lucifer fall into material reality, creates the material reality that's us, but the mind of God creates the Lady. Essentially, so God is transcendent. But every level of existence is, in some order of magnitude, a part of God. So all of this evolution happening occurring in every plane of reality is ultimately creating a total experience of learning, even for God, who is perfect and doesn't need to learn. So that's the paradox. Well, on Bord, I want to do something poof create all this drama, of all this spiritual strife and suffering in the universe, just so God can experience what it's like to experience you know what I mean. We are fractal reflections of this God through this cosmic trinity, which, just to reiterate immanation theology, pan psychic idealism, and panentheism, we are through this model. This is how we operate and exist. That our little minds are like nodes on a web, and the whole web is God. And you can't conceive the whole web you zoom out. It's infinite. But every little intersection of this web that's like us, or you can think about it as atoms in a line. You know, atoms arrange themselves in a certain way, and then molecules arrange themselves in a certain way. And we know we have chemicals or we have elements. That's kind of like that's all of those little pieces, even that arrange those elements are God. Everything is God. God is within everything. God is the wind. God is you chop a rock and half you chop a stone, and that's God, you know what I mean. It's everywhere. It's ubiquitous. And because of this, this force flows through us, through the through through our mind, through our body, through through everything, through our organs. The air we breathe is God. The thoughts we think are God. The light that reflects on the rod, or refracts on the rods, and the cones of our eyes is God. Every picture that you see is God, you know what I mean. Every sound you hear, every vibration, originally it came from God, and over time it dilutes and separates fractures and fractures and fractures and fractures to where we have forgotten where we come from, what we are, our identity. We are so confused, you know, we we we don't know anything anymore. So I wanted to talk about the hidden Sun or the Supreme God. Right our physical Sun. As we discussed earlier, it's like a micro cosmic fractal. And I suspect that every solar system they're like different dimensions of existence, with the Sun being the center, the planets probably being realms, or you know, some sort of level system of graduating through different orders of life in that you could say solar system or cosmos or whatever. The Sun is our ultimate goal. When my dad met the lady and there were three beings there who took him to her, they said that the Sun is a portal and that beings come and go through through the Sun. And in a little bit I'm going to talk about the toll Tech myth and even about some of the Pyramid texts that discuss, you know, the Sun as a conscious, living micro cosm of the hidden God, the True God, the hidden Sun. Rather, because if you think of the name amun Ra, which is what the lady told my dad. The hidden one is amun Ra. It's the visible and the hidden Sun, or the visible and the invisible God. Right, So in alchemy we have the concept of solar initiation. So I'm just gonna read from a very informative video I was watching earlier. There are also many subtle or etheric suns that exist along with the physical Sun at different levels of being. A trained alchemist learns to separate these invisible levels of the Sun into their different parts. The black Sun stands for the chaotic, unorganized level of the Sun's evolutionary force. The green sun represents a more balanced and healing level. The golden Sun or the red Sun, represents the sun's pure force at its highest potential. At this highest level, the Sun acts like a vast philosopher's stone, helping the entire solar system evolve. When an alcohol becomes aware of this powerful force in the etheric Sun, it's called the golden dawn or the true spiritual awakening. You ever heard of the hermetic order of the Golden Dawn?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: This experience has shown on the famous sixteenth century alchemical text Splendor soulis or Splendor of the Sun. By Solomon Trismosen, who was believed to teach the great Paracelsus, who is probably the most renowned alchemist that we've ever heard of. Right. This text focuses on the sun as the driving force for all transformation and describes the sun's evolution as a philosopher's stone. Another connection between the sun and alchemy is seen in the mystery religions of the Roman Empire, like those of mythris Isis and Solenvictus the Invincible Sun. They viewed the sun as a symbol of the true self and the light of consciousness, which was to be reborn from the darkness of the body into the light of the spirit through initiation. Initiation in these mysteries is similar to an alchemical process. We all have an inner sun located in the center of the body, usually thought to be near the solar plexus. It's a lot, it's very wordy. Alchemists use this inner sun, along with the actual sun and stars, to achieve spiritual perfection and seek the great universal universal harmony known as the Harmonia mundi. This inner sun is the central fire of alchemy, the source of the heart that turns the great wheel of life. This wheel is like the alchemist's globular vessel, an egg shaped body where the solar force works its magic. Plato describes this into Maais as the spherical, androgynous form of the soul. This inner solar system is a small universe that mirrors the outer universe and its mathematical and geometric essence. The Sun, ruler of the universe, embodies the fiery force that guides us through existence, So alchemy is truly a solar art, a path of the Sun. The idea here is that the different levels associated with the Sun represent different grades or dimensions of initiations of consciousness, right, with the ultimate goal being the golden dawn or the red golden Sun, which when you see a munra it's always depicted as a red golden disc, right, It's like the red with the yellow. You have traditions like the golden dawn. But then we're going to talk about the Toltech myth too, which is very cool and suggests literally that not only is the Sun conscious, but the Sun, as we discussed earlier, being a fractal representation of the hidden God, the highest God, which you know, really isn't that crazy to believe because it literally gives us life, you know, it creates us. We are literally children of the Sun, chemically, molecularly, atomically, right, physical, and spiritually according to this, So the toll Techs say, not only is it, you know, a microcosm of the true hidden God, but we are microcosms of it, and that our heart, in our body, in our actual chest, the center of our being is a microcosm of the Sun. But you have to understand and the toll Tech myth, they talk about two different planes of existence, mostly understood as two, and that is the tonal and the nagual. The the toll Tech are the precursors to Aztecs. So there, I think the toll Tech came around about a thousand years ago, maybe more like nine hundred years ago, and over time, especially around when you know con keistadors came and stuff, which was what fourteen hundreds fifteen hundreds, there was some sort of shift there. I'm not a history buff on this, I just so looked at their actual cosmological model. So I want to expand on this with a future episode. What happened specifically with the toll Tech. But something occurred where they basically had to go underground, and they more or less in the way they were back then disappeared and became a secret initiatory tradition and they sort of fused into what we understand today is the as Tech tradition. Now today, there are still toll Tech initiates alive. There are people who preserved the tradition, kind of like templars, you know, they went underground and they were supposedly slaughter but they still exist today. It is the same with the toll Tech but they more or less allegedly disappeared, and then the as Techs were sort of the successor to the tradition. But the toll Techs were very cool and they had a very advanced knowledge of the spirit world. And I can't remember the name of the individual at the moment, the original guy who who claims to the story. The legend goes that created the tol Tech tradition, And like I said, I think I'll do a whole episode on this, so I'm not too concerned about all those little details right now. But the legend goes that he was basically asleep in a cave and he had a dream that he could see pure light and to very much paraphrase that story, he realized that light is conscious, that God is light, that everything in the universe is made of light, and he went through a spiritual awakening to where he realized, you know, the sun is light, but it's a little light in the cosmos of the one true, original light, and that there's even an existence between the light that we can't see. So then you have this notion that he called the tonal and the nagual, which are the two dimensions of physical and spirit. And the physical dimension is the one where we see the visible expression of light, and then the nagual is the invisible, immaterial dimension of spirit, which is the force that animates this dimension or you know, the physical world. So there's a really cool undercurrent of toll tech shamanism, which I think was made very popular by an author known as Carlos Castaneda. Funny enough, my friends from England, Helen and Aaron, have been like, you need to read Carlos Castaneda. You need to read Carlos Casteneda. And as soon as they told me that, I started seeing him everywhere. Now I'm like, dang, I really need to read Carlos Castaneda. After all this study right, he was a toll Tech basically toll Tech initiate. So they talk about the spirit world in the physical world. But according to their cosmology, everything is composed of energy with inherent consciousness. Right. This energy is neutral, neither inherently good nor bad, positive nor negative. Reality is an illusionary dream, or as they call it, the smoky mirror shaped by perception. The nagual and the tonal, the unseen, infinite formuless aspect, pure potential, the light between the stars, the unmanifested creative force, emptiness or infinity, the unknown. It represents spiritual essence, the boundless energy behind creation, the freedom beyond ordinary perception. That's the nagual and the tonal. It's the manifest, the ordered, everyday reality, the explicate order right, the physical world, the island of the known world, including objects, time, space, ego, personal history, stars and matter, and structured experience. The goal is to transit the limits of the tonal or ordinary awareness, to access the nogual, achieving a unity with the infinite and the true personal freedom. So the goal of toll Tech shamanism is to learn to leave the body and transcend the realm of the spirit or the nagual. The planet is in a collective dream, the smoky mirror. Right, humanity lives in a shared dream of illusion, certain agreements, social contracts, domestications or beliefs imposed by society, and this causes us to have suffering through fear, judgment and conditional love. That's a big one. It's about conditional love versus unconditional love, which is the awakened state. Right, love, love, love. That's why we're talking about this. The heart, the heart is the sun. Right, what does the heart do? Love? I was talking earlier about how some things are literal, some things are metaphorical, and we live in both of those planes of existence. So something like love, which could be understood maybe as physical chemical, can also be understood as a metaphorical expression of a higher order of existence that creates life and energy and structure and harmony and attraction. Right does the sun love? I don't know. It's a big ball of plasma, is what I'm being told that shoots out these atomic elements that well, you know, create life. And when you stand outside in the morning, it feels so gentle and pleasant on your face, but obviously, you know, then reality kicks in. You're in the desert burns you whatever. I'm aware of that too, right. But the point is some things are literal, right, that there's heat coming from it, But then there's some things that are metaphorical that even it is, the fact that it gives life is an act of love of creation. So there's the physical literal, the fact that you know it burns us and all that. But then there's that aspect too that is an expression of the higher consciousness that creates, that sends life throughout the universe. So awakening involves breaking these collective agreements and perceiving reality directly as energy or light. It's like neoce and through the matrix, right, he sees the code, he realizes he can he you know, he's the one. And he called himself Chief Smoky Mirror because he realized after the legendary figure who created the toll Tech story, I don't even know that he was a real person, but it is. I'll find that out later. But the legend goes the guy who had the spiritual awakening and created toll Tech tradition, he realized that he saw himself and everyone, that he saw God the sun consciousness reflected in everyone, and that he realized, you know, we are all one, and I have to be kind and loving and empathy and take care of them and all that stuff. Right, But then they couldn't see themselves in him, and they began to call him God incarnate in the physical, and he laughed and said, well, yes, I am God, but you are too in that respect. We're all God, We're all one. And they couldn't understand. They weren't on his level of consciousness. So he realized, I am a mirror covered in smoke, because I can see that, myself and this, but they can't see themselves in me. So I am the smoky mirror. So the world is the smoky mirror. That when you see God, you're looking in a mirror. But in the physical condition which we are born, we are asleep under illusion. So they're smoke covering the mirror. That's where the word comes from, right, that the illusion is the smoky mirror. We can't see God within, but if you want to see God, just look in the mirror. That's the whole point of it, right, Very important and something I wanted to talk about most importantly. In the toll Tech myth, there are cycles of the sun. The sun is actually, like we said, it is a macrocosmic of us. So if you think of all the cells in your body being a system that is you, we are all the cells in the body of the Sun. We are it. It is us. It's God to us, and the sense that the cells we are it's God. And then even the Sun is some sort of transcendent being that is still under the true highest God, the hidden God. Right, So the Sun itself, being a living conscious being, is also evolving. And because it is evolving, we are evolving. And you know, it's pretty obvious if you have the eyes to look that in this last year, with all this crazy stuff coming out, the Sun is blasting us with these powerful X class solar flares, some of which are the highest that I have ever been recorded in history. My dad was telling me on the phone yesterday, you know, three i atlis went around the Sun did something to it, and now it's blasting us with flares. Right, So the Sun is going to continue to blast us with the flares because it is evolving, it is sending frequencies that are also evolving the Earth. So it's really not even about us, bro, It's about the Sun and the Earth. Raising to a new level of vibration and existence. So the whole point of this way of Light, all this evolutionary spiritual path, we got to keep up or we're not going to be very happy with the next step, which is am I vibrationally resonant with that or not? That's the dimensional split?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Am I going to be aligned with the New Sun and the New Earth? Or am I not? How do I align with them? The Way of Light, the spiritual path, the Christlike path? Right? Anyway, continuing the toll Tech speak of five cycles of the Sun going through its evolutionary path, and with each of those cycles and their processional periods of I think it's like six thousand something years according to their tradition, and right now we're in the fifth Sun, which is synonymous with the Coliyuga basically funnily enough, uh, according to some lineages of alive and today living toll Tech tradition, the era of the sixth Sun, which is like what the Hopeies call you know, the what do they call it? The new not the new World? They call it I can't remember. We call it Age of Aquarius, you know, the Golden Age. The hope Hees call it b like, but I can't remember fifth Wave. I don't know. We talked about it on the Jordan episode, but you know, and and Hinduism they talk about the Kali Yuga ending and then and then it restarting to be like, you know, the first cycle again, which is whatever the Satya Yuga or something like that. But but so in the tall Tech myth that it's the sixth Sun, that the sun evolves to be the white Sun, that it's pure, it's it's awakened, and according to some lineages of living toll Tech tradition, that cycle is complete. It in twenty twenty six. Imagine my shock finding that out yesterday, just trying to study this for the episode. I'd never heard of toll text in my life until yesterday. And yeah, I was scratching my head a little bit. WHOA how long has this been claimed? The twenty twenty six is when you know, when the new Sun thing? Hello, come on? Now, that's pretty crazy. So when the sixth Sun cycle happens, that it's essentially mankind awakens a new cycle of transformation, healing, cosmic shifts, and the collective unconsciousness. We become more in tune with our higher nature that old power structures die. We awaken from the dream of the smoky mirror. That's the prophecy of the sixth Sun. Right. Allegedly, Tool Tech tradition, every fifty two years has a fire sun rich and that is supposed to happen this November in twenty twenty six, which to them symbolizes the completion of the prophecy and the transition transition into the cycle of the sixth Sun, which means the Sun is evolving to his highest awakened state of pure white. Remember we talked about the golden dawn in alchemy. Well, to the Toll text it's white. Both traditions, however, Alchemy and Toll Tech speak of an evolution of the Sun, which is reflected on our evolutionary path. That's why I wanted to talk about those things. The solar christ force. Right, we are connected to the Sun. The Toll texts say, our little heart is a microcosm of the Sun. So when you think of the Egyptians and they did their ancient funerary rites, we know they have some of the oldest texts in the world, like the coming of fourth by day or the coming forth by day, which also is the Book of the Dead. They have the Pyramid Texts, which is literally not written on papyrie, but hieroglyphics inscribed on the walls. So when you see the pyramids and you know, you look inside and there's hieroglyphics, those are texts known as the Pyramid texts. Do you get that? That's so crazy? Their actual religious texts are inscribed on these monuments, and they have a couple other that I can't think of texts, but we know that in their tradition they were obsessed with preserving the consciousness and the soul into immortality beyond death. That's why there was such an importance of the tradition of Osiris and the onnc. He held the nk and he held the I think it was a crook or a flail, because he was also like a shepherd, you know, a shepherd of souls and the idea of Osiris, who also can be synonymous with the symbol of the phoenix. He could be understood as the b new phoenix, which is what you die and through fire you return from the ashes and are reborn. You are immortal, you are regeneration. So the Egyptians were obsessed with the notion of reincarnation and the eternal nature of the soul. And they were solar right with the symbol of ray or amun Rah, the solar disc right. Most of their chief deities have solar discs, like Hathor even she has a solar disc with the bullhorns, and then a solar disk Horus solar disc right. Their whole myth is about the darkness, the dragon of darkness, Apophus trying to steal the sun, says, eternal cycle of the sun raising and setting every day. Right so here in the physical world, when these priests would do their funerary rites, they would take this hook and they would cram it up your nose and they would mush your brain, and then they would pull your brain out of your nose and they'd throw it in the trash. But they would preserve your heart because the heart is sacred. They knew that the heart is your most powerful part of your existence. Your consciousness probably exists not even just in the brain, but in the heart. And we know that there are somewhere between forty to sixty thousand neurons in the heart. The heart has. If you think of your brain, how many neurons are in their billions, right, that's a big number. What are neurons? That's how we think. When you think of the wiring of your brain, there are these synaptic communication responses of electric sparks happening between neurons. So when you think of thought, there's electrical impulses firing between your neurons. But your brain has I want to say, it's like billions of neurons. The heart has sixty or so thousand neurons, so it thinks it feels, it actually feels. Your heart senses electromagnetism around you. There is ateroidal field of invisible electromagnetic pulse around you because of your heart. And there are really cool breathing practices that you can do to stimulate the field or the feeling of this electromagnetism with your heart. If you focus on, you know, your heart expanding while you're breathing. But the point is all ancient traditions knew that your heart was not only so important and so sacred and powerful, but that it was heart centered consciousness, you know, being a reflection of the sun, which is even a reflection of the hidden God. It's reflections upon reflections upon reflections all the way to the true source. Right like practal geometry. You know, it goes all the way up and all the way down. But your heart is the key. Think about this. Remember we talked about the chokra system, and then you could think you could take that on the macrocosm as being the sun and the solar system. When you look at the chokra system of a human, the heart is in the center of the cross. So you have roy g Bibb right, you have the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, intogo, violet, and those are the I don't need to name every one of them, but it's the root, which is you know, your survival, your connected connection to the ground, safety, security, stability, your sacrale which is around the sexual reproductive organs, which is emotion, creativity. You have the solar plexus, which is in the kind of stomach digestive area, which is your personality, your confidence, you project yourself into the world. Then you have the heart, which is green. Then above the heart you have three more. You have the throat, the third eye, and then the heart is the crossing place between the material and the spiritual. It sits in the center of both worlds. If you think about your heart and you think of a templar cross. It's an even cross, right, templar cross also can be interpreted as a symbol for the sun, among other things. But you think of that, right, it's a cross. Your heart is right there on the cross where you could say the rose cross right resocrution. And the heart is the center between higher worlds or higher spiritual chakras and lower worlds or physical chakras dealing with the physical world. You know, safety, security, non psychic functioning and processing. So we know that the heart is the center of existence, that it is the force that unifies all worlds material and immaterial, that it is the path through which we evolve. It's the evolutionary the path, right, the way of initiation is through the heart. Like Rudolph Steiner said that you can't have harsh judgmental thoughts. You have to be kind, you have to be nurturing, you have to be loving. Jesus said, what love God as you love yourself, Love your neighbor. No, no, no, excuse me, Love God with all your heart, mind and soul, and then love your neighbor as you love yourself. Well, because it's all God. You know, you have to love everything equally and unconditionally. Right, So let me move on because I'm still a little bit behind. But let's get back to the toll text, right, And I'm going to wrap this up to something later with the templar path. So if you were a part of Toll tech tradition and you took it seriously, you became what is known as a warrior of the flowery path, or a flower warrior. And you could think about this like the Lotus pedal in the East, or like the Rosicrucianism. The flower is symbolic of the unfolding of your consciousness, but it is heart centered consciousness right. In contemporary told tech spirituality, drawing loosely from ancient Meso American told tech Aztec influences filtered through the twentieth and twentieth first century teachers like Carlos Castaneda and others. A warrior is not a literal soldier, but a spiritual practitioner committed to personal freedom. They battle the parasite or the mitte, the inner voice of fear, judgment, limiting beliefs, and societal domestication that drains energy and keeps one trapped in the dream of the planet or the great smoky mirror right, the collective illusion. Mastery of awareness, waking up to the imposed dream, you realize the great truth that this life is an illusion and how your beliefs can distort your perception. Mastery of transformation, recapitulation or reviewing and releasing past energy drains, doing more or less shadow work, and resolving your unresolved traumas. They were known as stalkers or warriors. When you think in ancient Mexico, dude, they were they You know, they were warriors. So when they think of stalking a prey like whatever, they would kill in the jungle, the flowers of the warrior path or the warriors of the flowery path. They would stalk their thoughts. These aren't physical warriors. They can be like templars right or shall end, but it's a metaphor, and they stalk their ego. They stalk their evil and negative thoughts, and they tamed them self. Observation, hunting, limiting patterns, breaking agreements, facing the petty tyrants of the mind, Facing the shadow. In the Way of Initiation by Rudolph Steiner. It talks about something that I've always noticed, or at least I have experienced, but I didn't know this was a guaranteed thing. And when you hear this, this can be found in many other traditions. So in the way of initiation, he talks about when you reach a certain level to where you're ready to evolve past. I read it really quickly. I can't remember exactly what chapter it is, but he talks about when you break through, you basically face a shadow of yourself, or you face like a version of your ego that is designed to be frightening and scary. It's like when you do DMT or when you do you know, mushrooms. This is a notion that when you face the ego, it confronts you, but you confront it, and it's a part of the awakening process is overcoming this fear and releasing your old self. Right in Toltek myth, the warriors of the Flowery Path, they would face the jaguar. So the idea is that when they become to the point to where they can traverse the knag wall or the spirit world, face the jaguar and they have to overcome it in spirit. But there's a notion across many traditions that when you're navigating this path and you're becoming enlightened that you have to face your inner demons. Basically, you have to face your ego and it presents to everybody differently, but it's not supposed to be. It's a test. It's a trial that you have to overcome on the path of enlightenment, the path of the flower Oh sorry, I skipt one. Mastery of intent, living with impeccability, integrity and your word and your action, dreaming lucid control or perception of reality. That was very important in Gnosticism in Egypt. They were big believers of this, and even in ancient Egypt, they would smoke the blue lotus flower that grows on the nile so that they could walk in their dreams. Blue lotus is a sacred flower of raw. They had a bunch of religious symbolism about it, directing your personal power towards things like love, creation, freedom. The warrior of the flowery path acts with courage, discipline, awareness of death as an advisor, and no self importance. Toll Tech literally translates to mean an artist or a person of knowledge and Nawatal traditions emphasizing the creative mastery of life and the spirit. It's not about combat. The path of the flower, the flower element. It evokes symbols of beauty, poetry, life, force, sacrifice in the goddess. I do not know how to pronounce this. I would say Zoe Chequetzel, patron of love, flowers, fertility and arts. Infuses the warrior path with gentleness, creativity, joy and the ultimate personal flowering or blossoming of your highest potential, the recovery of the true nature of your soul and interconnected love. It is linked to the path of the heart. Toll Tech warriors walk the path of balance between the tall Knaal the physical world, and the Nagua, the spirit world, stalking the ego not through harshness, but through inner silence and unconditional love and intent for freedom. This path emphasizes joy, laughter, flowing, artistry, and discipline. That's where it comes into play of being a warrior, and we're going to relate that to the templar path of being a monk and being a knight. The knight in the warrior. The monk and the warrior shall in the monk and the warrior. Freemasonry double headed ego. It symbolizes the monk and the warrior. The Solar Path or the Way of Light is about being the monk and the warrior, right, Jesus says, for I come not in peace, but I come with a sword. The Flowering War, the inner battle against ancestral trauma, internal enemies, which are thought forms of the possessed, the psyche or attack the psyche, fear or the parasite the met to tape. Remember we talked about that in the Dark Force episode. They talk about the way Tiko and native myth the gnostic arcons. Well, I think we're going to find that the true negative phenomenon is not some alien invader, but it is a psychic parasite that is attacking our thoughts and we're collectively feeding it through our fear. And that's why the elites want us in fear, and that's why we The only way we can combat this is through the Way of Light, becoming enlightened. We have to raise our consciousness field so that it doesn't affect us anymore. It's like the matrix. You just got to unplug from the system. You got to be on your own journey. If you're negative, if you're fearful, if you're a hedonist, if you're you know, not on the path of self development and aspiration and growth and evolution. You're just you're You're a part of the matrix. You're just you know, under illusion. It's never too late to change the road though, right. So the symbolism of the golden flower represents advanced dreaming, astral projection, higher plane mastery, walking within the nag wall, overcoming the jaguar, a luminous, integrative symbol of awakened consciousness. So I did forget to mention earlier that a part of this prophecy of the sixth Son is the return of the energy of this goddess that I mentioned earlier, like acutally cheat, swallow or whatever. This is very hard to pronounce. Zochi quetzal that it's a return of her presence in the sixth Son, the return of the feminine force, and it brings it into balance with the masculine. So why am I talking about the toll Tec Well, because we spoke of there being one tradition towards the beginning of the episode, and it is from the spiritual world and throughout time, throughout the thousands and thousands of years of human history since the Fall of Atlantis. There have been people throughout the world who, through circumstances, have reached that point to where at various times contact has been made with this spiritual tradition, and over time religions have formed, and then power structures come into play, so they become watered down and we get under this illusion and we forget what they mean, and we don't see the connection between them, and even then we believe they're separate, but they're not. You have to understand the true history of the world that when Atlantis felt there were survivors and they took this knowledge and they spread to parts of the world. That's why there's so much esoteric truths in places like Mexico with Quetzalkote, or in Egypt, or in Tibet, or in Greece or in Persia, because these traditions they either they either communicated like in the Near East and in the Mediterranean, or they survive since the fall of Atlantis and we're in Mexico, or they were real initiated people who communicated with the order from the heavenly realms. But the point is there is truth. There is universal truth that if you pay attention to the similarities, it's there they're saying the same thing. It's all about the solar path, which is love, you know, the heart, heart centered consciousness. We are a star, popularly said by Alister Crowley. Right, sick dude. Don't like quoting him. So I thought, that's not enough for me. This rings true to me. But why I want to find something else? Well, there is something else. And talking about those pyramid texts, we look at the It's called Utterance two hundred forty five, which is from the Pyramid of the Unas, the earliest surviving version of it inscribed basically, the deceased king ascends to the sky goddess or a noot, which stands as the cosmico. If you look at pictures of neut she's like the universe, and the stars and the heavenly realms are her body. She's like the primordial void, the arched sky, body covered in stars. Right, these are the words in Utterance to forty five in the Una pyramid. May you split open a place for yourself among the stars of the sky, For you are a star. Look down upon Osiris when he gives orders to the spirits, you stand far above him. You are not among them. This is addressed to the deceased, initially the pharaoh, but later democracized in Middle Kingdom Coffin texts and New Kingdom Book of the Dead for non royals. It affirms that the soul becomes or joins the stars, rising above earthly concern and a real and the realm of Osiris, to dwell eternally among the celestial gods. Right, So the idea is that maybe not that they believed you are a star now, but that when you die you become one, that you are a microcosm of a star, and that when you die and you ascend into the immortal spiritual plane after appropriate awakenings and you know the path has been followed with devotion, that you literally become a star in the macrocosm. They have the whole myth of when you die, you know your heart is weighed against a feather. But even then, right, your heart weighed against a feather, my aunt. You go into the halls of my Aunt, led by Anubis, into the underworld after death, and they take your heart out and they put it on a scale weighed against an ostrich feather. And if your heart is as as a feather, you go on. You pass to the next realm of existence. If not, you do it again. So it's all about the heart. The heart. The heart, The heart is God, God is the heart. God is love. God is the thing that gives life and orders the universe, the electromagnetic field that attracts all things right and Pyramid texts Utterances two sixty seven and Pyramid Texts three zero two. The seas is described as becoming an akh or an effective spirit transfigured being that shines as a star or joins the imperishable circumpolar stars. The akh or the immortal self formed by uniting the ba or the personality, and the ka life force. Well, you could think of mr kabah being also a word that comes from the words ba and k meaning the body and the the life force. The spirit stars are divine, the imperishable ones are symbolized undying souls. Circumpolar stars never died by setting mirroring eternal life. The sky goddess Newt was depicted with her body arched over the earth, studded with stars representing souls or divine essences. Gods like Osiris were linked to the constellations. Orian As saw the soul of Osiris and you know even Osiris is a Greek word. The true original Egyptian name was oos and Sirius to Isis. And you have the pyramids. They really believed this so much so that the pyramids are actually aligned with Orion's belt. If you are in the sky looking down at the pyramids, it is Orion's bell. They're actually shaped like Orion's bell. In the coffin texts from the Middle Kingdom and the Book of the Dead for the New Kingdom, there are certain spells and ritual incantations that enable transformation into birds or stars for ascent in the afterlife, like a phoenix. Basically, like the idea is that when you die, you are released and you go and you become a star, eternal and immortal and good thoughts, good words, good deeds. I put a little quote there about Zoroaster, good thoughts, good words, good deeds. So the last part of the episode, and I wanted you to really contribute on this one, is the templar path and how this relates to all of this and the solar tradition of the heart centered path, but also to be a monk and a warrior. So why don't you give me a break? And you talk about, and then I'll cut in with what I.
Speaker 3: To talk about the Templar path specifically.
Speaker 2: Or just your interest and your research.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I want to kind of start by reeling this into real life here, because it's easy to get lost in what you're saying. And you've done a phenomenal job so far. But I would wager that the majority of the people listening to this are like, Ryan, how am I going to do this? How am I going to become a warrior monk? I've got a job, I've got a family, I've got to pay bills. This is real life. So it's kind of like you have to take an approach of microdosing this into your daily life. And that looks like building some sort of daily routine that would pay homage to any of these particular you know, cultures that have really taken a dive into this as an idea. So you pull from all of this what you like to formulate your own path, your own you know, ritual, your own devotion, devotion to the path. Right, So you know, I want, like, I don't want to just dive into examples, right, But that's okay. Yeah, I would say, like it's hard to it's hard for me to sit here and create your path, right, So when you're looking at this, you have to take things that you that resonate with you, that resonate with your culture, that resonate with your history, and decide what you want to do moving forward. But I think prayer meditation is a huge one. I think prayer meditation can easily fall into any of these that we've mentioned before. You know, so moving into what do you want me to move into?
Speaker 2: Templar stuff? Oh no, that's okay. I just I wanted to have a break to catch my breath for a second and invite you to speak, because you're very fascinated in the templar stuff. But yeah, I couldn't agree more that. It's like, Okay, all this theory stuff is great, how do we adopt this into our real life? Well, that's why I wanted to end here. That's why I put this at the very end, right, So at first, I just wanted to talk about philosophy and metaphysics and about how there's a similarity and a secret symbolism or an under current throughout all these traditions in the ancient past. Right, the solar force, solar initiation, that the way or in the East, they say, you achieve light body, you achieve rainbow body, you become immortal. Right, so there is one path, there's one correct path. I'm not saying there's one correct religion. It's not what I'm saying. People get very upset about that.
Speaker 3: I think an easy way to think about that would be there's only one body of water in the world, and every body of water has branched off of this one. Yeah, so there's one ocean. They're all connected, and then everything else fed by streams, rivers, underground streams, you know, water tables under the earth. Right, you can think of this as a as a metaphor for this one true path. Going back to what I was talking about with your personal devotion, the purpose of this is not to, you know, from any going standpoint, say I'm doing all of this stuff, look at me. The purpose of this is to remind you constantly of your devotion to the path, your devotion to the Way of light. You gradually build things into your day to refocus you back to center, back to what matters. Right, So, you know, does that look like morning, afternoon, and night? Does that look like just morning? Does that look like five minutes at quarter to eleven when you take your lunch break for work, you know, whatever it is for you, you begin working towards that, that that perfections, always constantly striving for perfection, right, and however you can do that, be grateful for that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or if you're super busy, just whenever you can fit it in and not a specific time, you know. Right. But the idea here is that there is one path and it is evolution. Oh but you and your dad say evolution is not real. Well, no, Darwinian evolution is not real. That is a fabrication. Evolution is real in the sense that God creates the impulse of life through thought, and all life is evolving to return to that state. We're evolving beyond the physical to return, traveling through all the dimensions home back to the source. It's evolution and evolution, that is the truth. It's not Darwinian evolution. It's a lie. It's probably to distract you from this, the real truth that the ancients have known and have taught in secret for many thousands of years. Why are they teaching a secret? Well, because you had to prove you were worthy, right. They didn't want detractors messing this up. They also were being hunted by authorities at many points in history. We know this. That is a fact. The Church killing gnostics, assaulting the templars, killing them. They crucified Jesus. They weren't the church yet, right, but people killed Jesus just because he was saying basically a doctrine that is pretty much this stuff. If you read the Nastic text, it is this stuff. And were you gonna say something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I think it's really interesting. We were talking about this the other day where that every like, let me, let me get my words together here. You want something great happens. You stumble into this wonderful knowledge. You want to give it to people for free. The problem in our world today is that free is perceived is worthless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no value.
Speaker 3: So you have this information with incredible value. If you just started shouting it and shouting it and shouting it, it becomes well, look.
Speaker 2: At us telling our story for nineteen years, right, I mean, yeah, it's yeah, I agree. You just you just give to people, and I still think that's what people deserve. But oh well, bullshit. You know, they think you're fake or they think of that, you know, whatever, it's to confirm what you're saying, like exactly. So it's my life experience.
Speaker 3: That's the answer to why these things are essentially I mean, they're not behind pay walls, but they're behind walls where the the currency is attention and work and you have to like osurecome and aspire to to these these schools or these communities that hold this information to become part of the whole that that cultivates the tradition and the knowledge. But yeah, man, talking about cultivating tradition and the knowledge, I mean, the templars are awesome and everything I learned about them is really incredible, just I mean purely from surface level. You look at these dudes who were the most badass warrior life in the mercenary of their time. Right, they did not kneel to any crown, and that the crowns were time and time again paying them to do things because their own armies were insufficient, and at the same time were some of the most enlightened or striving to be perfect enlightened individuals. So you have two professions where in the Middle Ages would have been someone's entire life, right, an elite mercenary or a monk, Right, I mean, there was people who were just one of those, and now you have this group that were both at the same time. That's an elite level of just consciousness, determination, grit like like aspiration to a path. And then it's also really interesting to me because the deeper you go into into the study, into into the monkness of it, right, I mean, they're they're trying to essentially do everything we've been talking about. Right, they're one river off this body of water that is the path of light. So in a sense, they're half of their organization is trying to put the other half out of business because obviously you want to strive towards a world where violence is not needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the sad thing is, in that day it was necessary, absolutely, I mean it is. It's the world, and in some respects it's still necessary today. But we're slowly evolving past that. But yeah, it is a lay order, right. So the warrior in the monk back then, you literally physically had to be a warrior. I mean it was you know, medieval armies at war with each other and stuff like that. That's gone on through all of history. We still go to war, but it's just different, right. So the notion of the or, I should say, the symbolism of the warrior in the monk is that you must be on the spiritual I say, christ like path or the solar path, the way of light. But then you also must be sharply devoted and aspiring or aspiring and disciplined like a warrior. So it's like Alex said, well, how do we implement this into our lives? Well, they would call it the rule of life. So it's the notion that you meet yourself where you're at, and you start with very slow, gradual implementation of some sort of prayer meditation practice. Even if all you can fit is five minutes a day, that's fine, and you add this into your life just to habituate, because you know, I have some friends in the templar order, so I just find it very cool to you know, learn and ask questions. And something that was explained to me that out of all these thousands of years of antidiluvian tradition and modern times, we like to codify and scientifically label and simplify and ocomes raised and I actually really appreciate that, right, So it's like, what's the most efficient way to embody the way of light, the way of illumination, right, how to evolve to higher consciousness, reach higher states of being. So it is explained to me beyond just you know, the warrior and the monk, the symbolism there that I just described as was told to me. But we have to understand that Jesus, and I've said this for many years, was real, but not in the sense that he is, you know, to be worshiped, but that he was the aspiration. That he's like the superhero that we all should wish to be. That that's the model that we should seek to embody, consciously and unconsciously. So we have to learn to control our thoughts, we have to learn to seek that state of being. It has nothing to do with worship or religion. It's about how do we present ourselves to reality here and here and out here right, So it's reduced to another trinity. So it's explained to me as coherence, aperture, and state. All of this hour and a half of all this like fun philosophical and mythological and esoteric information that was all to paint a picture of connection between traditions. This is like for the modern world. This is like the real thing set the size down to nobs right. So coherence aperture state. Coherence is the notion of reducing all of your identities into one being. So that includes, you know, reducing deception, negative intentions, ulterior motives. There aren't eighty of you. One likes to gamble, one likes to steal, one likes to this, one likes to lie. No, there's one of you. You have to reduce your being and to a coherent state of oneness that is honest and true with its intentions, which is a coherence between the mind and the heart. Are you gonna say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to jump in here, boil this down even further. This is a practice of self, ruthless self reflection.
Speaker 2: Now stalking the ego on the flowery path.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you have to take a look at yourself. Is the person I am by myself, the same person I am with my kids, the same person I am at work, the same person I am with this friend, the same person I am with that friend, the same person I am with my parents, etc. Showing up as your authentic self every time. And that takes work, That takes ruthless self reflection.
Speaker 2: And see, most people's egos are so out of whack that they they can't. It terrifies them to think about self reflecting and admitting their flaws. So right there, that loses a lot of people because they're too arrogant to self reflect. But you're not lost, of course, of course, I'm just talking about the state of the world, right that a lot of people can't even do that. They don't want to. I'm good, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Do it, but I want to also include those people and who we're talking to. That's all, Well, we don't know who we're talking to. I'm just saying that's how I see it.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with the world is that most people don't do this. They have personas and they wear a mask and they present a fake version of themselves.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So Step one coherence heart mind coherence. Reduce all of your personas, and that's taking the ego down to one. It's not killing the ego, but it's reducing it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Step two aperture. This one excited me to hear about. So it's the notion that when there is a synchronization between the hemispheres of the brain, the psychic aperture. You can think about it like it's like a camera shutter or an eye in a way of speaking, right, the aperture opens in your brain or through trauma. This does happen to people two, which confirms everything I've known about why you know, traumatized people tend to see orbs right even before they met us. But hemispheric bridge between the left and the right brain also can be symbolized as the conscious and unconscious mind. The aperture of psychic potential opens. Obviously, it goes without saying that's the whole foundation of the Minroe's toot system, even though they use different terminology. So hearing that, I was very thrilled, and I would probably need a whole other episode to talk about that, about the connection there between the Minroe's tute system and opening the psychic aperture in the brain. Their whole thing is HEIMI sink himispheric technology. But anyway to move on, so coherence an aperture then state, it's the idea.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, can I can I boil that down?
Speaker 2: And I boil aperture? It is that a blackout?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hit the wrong button, You're good, I'm I'm having flashbacks to my you switch. That's what's happening aperture and camera speak is adjusting how much light reaches the sensor a camera. So it's like a filter, so it's allowing the light in, right, So that's an eye practices practices to reduce the amount of filters or things in the way of letting the light in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry for the blackout. I'll go in and fix. You messed up the aperture, Yeah, I mess up.
Speaker 3: It was for dramatic effect. I messed up the aperture.
Speaker 2: No, that's great though, So that's yes, there is an aperture in the mind that is basically as Alex described it, the filter between psychic consciousness and then normal ordinary consciousness or we could say extra sensory perception. So we know things like trauma. Uh, you know the refer to the initiation episode. This is building upon that when we receive some sort of spiritual initiation and I believe I said it is one of four conditions, right, it could be death, trauma. This path, the way of light, is the non trauma. It's the only non trauma way to open the psychic aperture and to evolve and to expand what do we know, you know, just like for example, templars or in the Bible, they talk about all these people when they begin their ministry they have angelic contact experience. The Templars, the Rosicrucians, they talk about symptoms of spiritual awakening are angelic contact experience. This is a common thing in the ancient world that when we walk this path of light or unfortunately, for a lot of people, it's trauma that's what gets them there first. There's nothing wrong with that. A lot of people they just have had really hard lives. Most people I've met, you know, death of a loved one, dealing with cancer, stuff like that, and it brings them to such a low point that their mind just can't take it anymore and it's like there's collapse of ordinary reality and that psychic aperture opens. But yeah, this path, the christ Like path, the path of light, whatever you want to call it, it is the way to do this without being completely traumatized. It's the right way, it's the natural way, it's the evolutionary way to evolve beyond the physical right. So we have aperture, we have coherence, and then we have state, which is where the rule of life, prayer, meditation thing comes in. Because when we begin to be an honest person and self reflective and learn to address our old traumas and be a better man or a better woman, and you know, show up everywhere with the same intentions and honesty. And then we go through the process of opening this psychic aperture, which is the hemispheric bridge. You can think about the Monros to amazing efficient system for the modern world to open that aperture. But then also there's in the old world, they would do things like kinesthetic anchors or maudras, or certain chants, or drum circles or visual exercises stimulated through the eye. There's a meditations, prayer beads. Yeah, there's like tons of ways to skin a cat. But the consensus is that it was known that the synchronization of the hemispheres into that whole brain state is what opens the psychic aperture. And I just want to reiterate that is the whole monrositute. That's profound, right, the connection there if you want to do it quickly, you know, Monroe's two happy to help. But and then state the final part of this trinity is the discipline practice. This is where the warrior comes in the discipline practice of devotion of returning to this state and experiencing it. So when you think of Dragon Ball Z, you know when they were training to be Super Saiyan, when they were going to go fight Sale because Goku with Super Saiyan against Freezer and then he comes back and they're like, oh man, we all got to go super saying to fight Sale. So if a geta learn to go super Saiyan, trunks could go super Saiyan, Gohan learn to go super Saiyan, and they're like, man, but this drains our energy. We got to train in the super Saiyan state in the hyperbolic time tramer. So they learned by training in that state that it had a net positive right, So that metaphor is applied to this, that the point of returning to our daily prayer and meditation is like serving as anchor points in our daily life to experience being within this state, because the goal is to be in this state more in the psychic state, right in the whole brain state. Or Monroe would say, you know, whatever focus level, I don't want to put words in there. I don't know, you know, I'm not saying I just don't know, right, I don't know which state I'd have to do more research into you know, what states they are going to with kinesthetic anchors and those technologies. I don't know that. I know it from the terminology of the Monroe state. So that's why I'm saying it's hard for me to say exactly what I don't know. But in the whole brain state, in the psychic state, so we want to return to that state on the regular So when we have our coherence in our aperture and state and order, which is the trinity of the path, right, then, as it was explained to me, we become a pure portal for the infinite. That it is like the higher consciousness flows through you. It covers all of this esoteric stuff and to a very distinct and concise way of thinking. Right, Any thoughts on that, Alex.
Speaker 3: Nope, not on that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, last thing I'm going to say. I was doing them in ROWS two program last summer and it was explained to me by what I would say is the archangel Michael. As weird as it sounds, don't care. It explained to me that there is Okay, so, and I already know this. It didn't say this part, but I know this because of my psychology degree and I took brains on classes on studying the brain. Right, but I know that I know that there that the pineal gland is wired to the eyes. I've talked about that plenty of times on the show. Right. So, the archangel Michael told me in a disembodied state that because of this and as we go through the awakening process, are pineal gland evolves and it provides more or less a dimensional overlay to the eyes, which is why those of us who have gone through this awakening process or at least started it, can see orbs, and some, if not many, cannot because they haven't gone through the necessary psychic and physiological neurological evolution to be able to actually perceive these things that you have to evolve along the spiritual path to literally be able to see dimensional phenomenon. That it is like somehow beyond my understanding that it's the pineal gland that does something with the eyes. You can think about it like an aperture, but in a different sense, right, that it as it evolves and evolves and evolves and you go deeper down this path, it allows you to see more and more dimensional phenomenon. It psycho hologram of your eyes is the way it was explained to me that the pineal Glankenson signals to the actual optic nerves that more or less create like a holographic overlay, so you can see the beings of light also in the physical world simultaneously. They're always there, you just can't always see them right. So, and I think this whole great awakening that's unfolding for humanity has to do with that too, that it's multi layered. That not only is it a celestial process of the movement of bodies aligning so certain frequencies can exist in the physical world where these beings can inhabit it more easily, but it also has to do with our collective awakening unfolding so that we evolve so that we can perceive them. It's multiple layers simultaneously. Wow. I hope this I hope. I hope everyone enjoyed this one. And uh, I think I'm I think I'm at my end.
Speaker 3: I'd like to add something if you don't mind, sure, I'd just like to say that as the world gets crazier, the core of this message is to take five minutes to improve yourself, whether it's physically or spiritually. Start with five minutes a day at any point in the day and become a kid rolling the snowball down the hill, bigger and bigger, and bigger and bigger, because you are consistent and unstoppable in your strive to make yourself better.
Speaker 2: I would add to that too, that the real core of the message, that's more like how do we embody it? The real core of the message is kindness, humility, gratitude, be loving, and don't be harsh with your thoughts and your words, because if you are, if you are not these things, then the doorway will be closed to you of higher perception and the learning of higher knowledge. And it's it's just about being in control of your thoughts and your words and your actions. You know that they have to be with love. They have to be one with your heart, which is one with God. And you know, just be careful what you think and when you see stuff on the news, whatever it is, you have to control your reaction. You can't let the parasite feast on your thoughts. You when I say the parasite, you know people will understand that as the devil. It doesn't matter. It's one thing. It's an evil thing and it's real, and it is a thought form that feasts on our fear, in our and our illusion and our suffering. And you cannot feed this force. You have to walk the way of light. You have to work on your growth and your development evolution, and that takes discipline. That takes discipline, you know. So that's the core of the message. And then I would say step number two, refer to what Alex said, five minutes a day, build a plan, build a devotion, build it doesn't matter what it is, prayer, meditation, And we can elaborate more on that later. I want to, I want to really go down this rabbit hole and start dialing in on certain practices and sort of breaking those down. So anyway, I'm at my wits end with talking, So love you guys, See you next week. Bye, guys.
Speaker 1: Weird thing happened in the Startle. The relic is some weird weird or weird Wow.