Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the caje to Night and today is Tuesday, which means that it is as always the cult member of Live Night, ladies and gentlemen, and we are going to be getting into it here.
Speaker 2: As always, we.
Speaker 3: Need to remind everybody as you join into the chat, please make sure that you are muted. If you would like to speak on a topic, by all means we want to hear from you, but we want to see you in the chat.
Speaker 2: We want to see that hand raised icon.
Speaker 3: It just keeps good order and discipline. Otherwise everybody's just talking all over each other and it's a whole mess. But uh yeah, Happy Tuesday, everybody, Happy thirteenth, January thirteenth. So some things are going on and fun things, bad things, good things, all the things. I just watched a video earlier, as a matter of fact, the Greenland or the Denmark House of Parliament. As soon as somebody had mentioned that Trump was talking about buying Greenland, pretty much the entire building busted out into laughter, like embarrassingly. It wasn't look slight giggles. It was like rafelcoptering on the floor kind of shit, which you know, I guess could be expected. Trump is making some clay He's gonna buy Greenland. I don't really see that happening. I don't know, Raven, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I think there's a lot more to Greenland than what we actually know. I think there.
Speaker 5: I personally think that that's where if we have some shit go wrong, that is where everyone will survive. That could get to there, and I think that I think he. I don't think he's gonna buy Greenland. I think that he's gonna maybe try to take it by force.
Speaker 2: But you think we're actually gonna start a military action into Greenland? Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he. I think he wants Greenland. I mean, he wanted it his first term. He's made it pretty knit well known, and now he definitely wants it again. I mean, he for sure is going for it.
Speaker 3: So I guess that's true. But damn, I mean, threatening military action just for the fuck of it. So the whole the Venezuela thing, you could argue some people are arguing that that was like a justified military action, but we still didn't have like a full on frontal invasion into the country. I was a snatch and grab. Are you talking about like a snatch and grab of the Greenland prime minister or do you mean like actually boots on the ground kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, like boots on the ground.
Speaker 5: I think if he's gonna if he can't acquire it by other means, I think he's gonna take it over regardless.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna go for it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, I guess we'll see.
Speaker 5: It's a pretty intense like hypothetical, but I think whatever is like what everyone wants from Greenland. I think he is willing to do whatever it takes to get it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like.
Speaker 5: Anybody's really going to be like, oh no, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I mean they are, but.
Speaker 5: They're going to protest and then be like that's the end of it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, speaking of protests, man, Iran, Iran, however the hell you want to pronounce that shit. They are full on protesting, and then the Ayatola is all like, listen, if the pro they're allowed to protest.
Speaker 2: The Iranians are allowed to protest however they want.
Speaker 3: However, if they don't calm down, we will open fire on them, and the people are just like please open fire where are so tired of your totalitarian Islamic extremist.
Speaker 2: Ass that we're just over it.
Speaker 3: Then you got the Crown Prince who's living in Bethesda, Maryland right now. He's basically like, look, if y'all protest, I'll come back, I'll run that shit.
Speaker 2: And to be honest with you, I like him. I like the guy.
Speaker 4: Seems he actually seem he actually seemed pretty cool.
Speaker 5: And I will say that with Trump backing Iran Iranian people and telling him that like he will stand up for them, they've definitely gotten a lot more bolder in protesting. I think what the last counts like sixty three that have died so far, and they aren't slowing down though with protesting. In fact, I feel like they've tripled down because they Trump just released a couple hours ago that pretty much he's full threatened that like this is it. If you start killing your people, we're gonna invade and also.
Speaker 3: Whatever, Yeah, I have a feeling that they're gonna have some some freedom boxes quote unquote be dropped into the cun because you know, most of the Iranian population doesn't have weapons, so out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I just have a weird.
Speaker 3: Feeling that these protesters are gonna just happen to find weapons somewhere and then probably fifteen years from now, some CIA document or you know, be released under a foil request and it'll be like, oh, that was us, it was totally us.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I did hear a report though.
Speaker 3: That's saying that, like pretty much everybody in the Middle East wants this to happen. That's why, like none of the Islamic Brotherhood of the no no, because like, if Iran falls, the area for the most part of the world is stabilized because they are like wholeheartedly all the paper trail, all the money, all the everything supporting all of the big, massive terrorist organizations in that area. And yeah, Siria has got their own civil war thing going on, whatever. But if I Ran was to fall and have the crown prints come back, it would basically be essentially peace in the Middle East. It's already been shown that the Muslims don't give a fuck about their Muslim brothers in Gaza, like that's that's been clearly shown, right, and every other Muslim country over there is trying to get in bed with America or they're trying to make deals with them.
Speaker 2: Qatar, Uae Saudi.
Speaker 3: They're trying to make They're trying to spend money and get in America's good side and therefore Israel's good side.
Speaker 2: I know Israel America connection. I'm aware, I'm aware.
Speaker 3: But if Iran was to fall, then it will no longer be the cesspool that it is. Hypothetically, Hypothetically, this is not Jacob's words. I honestly think that these people have been killing each other over even Islam take away the Jews and the Christians. She and Sunni and Kurds have been killing each other for forever. I don't think that's gonna go anywhere. But hypothetically, if she A falls, then like sh that's that would be a pretty solid move in the right direction as far as world peace goes.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can only hope.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 5: I guess we'll see how it plays out in the next week or two.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Next twenty four hours. Lord knows, he'd be getting wild hair is a possessed and said something in the middle of the nights.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, we can only hope, right, and but I also genuinely hope that America does not get involved with this one.
Speaker 2: I hope that it's bio ran for I ran and like that. They hash that.
Speaker 3: Shit out on their own, but same anyone. All right, geopoulo geopolitical conversation. Moving on here, we can get to the chat and if anybody wants to continue into that or anything else, by all means, uh.
Speaker 5: I'll read it if you want, go for it. So Nora says, folks, miss you guys, Hey, missed you. Norma Mario says, hey.
Speaker 4: Y'all Texas one. Hope y'all had a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Who are the Texans playing? Were they playing the Steelers?
Speaker 5: Wasn't that playing the Steelers tonight?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jonathan's not gonna be here to fend himself, but I mean, I'm just gonna be real. The Steelers really suck. He's He's never gonna like acknowledge that fact. But that's okay.
Speaker 5: You know, my aunt loves the Steelers too. She has like two techs twes of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm a Saints fan.
Speaker 3: It's not like I you know, I don't give a fuck, but like, also, yeah, the Steelers are kind of dog shit as always, this is our year.
Speaker 2: No the fuck, it's not it never is.
Speaker 5: It's okay, he's gonna he's gonna hate on you for that later, Okay.
Speaker 4: Will God said, hello fam, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Spirit Animal sent an emoji that says Trump got thirty four felons, three dms been shot at. Will come kidnap, You come kidnapper President? And he looks like he looks like a total thug. Let's see, Joe said, Yo, miss a few lives.
Speaker 2: He does look like Suge Knight.
Speaker 6: He does bumps, running the country like death Row records in the nineties.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're not wrong, You're not wrong. Trump is kind of running this ship.
Speaker 5: He just flipped somebody off today, like some some guy was being an asshole, so he flipped them off on camera, and I was like.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: However, we can outside step the fact that he and his administration are going out of their way to protect pedophiles and that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Everything else he's doing I can fuck with. But it's like, bro, you have that, you have the Golden ticket, you can just release it and be a hero.
Speaker 5: You mean the Golden ticket that he's on and participates in.
Speaker 2: You see, there's that, there's.
Speaker 5: That he's just as big as a shipthead as the rest of them, no matter how thug life he is.
Speaker 2: It's very true.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna say that it's kind of ironic concerning that he's running like deaths. I was concerning the fact that both the East Side and the West Side was sex offender on sex offender in the beef in the nineties, and Uh Diddy killed both Tupac and uh Biggie even though that Biggie was Diddy's bottom bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, then again, Tupac probably was too. He was a flamer. And I'm not saying that in some sort of a hateful way, but like I could, I could envision a world where did he topped for for Tupac. Obviously Tupac was a bottom clearly gross.
Speaker 5: Anyways, Joe says he miss miss a few lives and has so many episodes to catch up on.
Speaker 4: Still Love from Australia.
Speaker 5: Did you know, ironically, we actually have a lot of Australian listeners. It's like we have a ton of Australian listeners which shout out to the Aussies, shouts I.
Speaker 3: Mean and your snakes, fuck all that, But I do funk with your wombats though they're cool.
Speaker 2: They poop cubes, which is dope, but uh yeah, I just cubes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, wombats, turds are cubes.
Speaker 2: It's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna have to tell my kid about this. Then it's just gonna get a kick.
Speaker 7: Out of it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how their body does it.
Speaker 3: But it's like God was like, I'll epixelate this ship literally just to fuck with humanity.
Speaker 2: Why not, let's see, let's see what happens.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: Then he just threw all the spare parts together for the platypus.
Speaker 8: No one.
Speaker 5: It sounds like the platypus be wild and now like, what are the fuck's going on with.
Speaker 2: God's special child brother? That's all?
Speaker 3: That's all, And wow, that sounded really mean. It wasn't meant that way.
Speaker 5: That did.
Speaker 6: Way to go special education just to clear so I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, then you did that one to yourself.
Speaker 3: I didn't even mean to open the door, but you show enough walk through it, Sam, and we appreciate you anyway. So yeah, the Australian listeners, it's funny whenever what not funny. It makes sense because they don't have the freedom of speech there to say whatever the fuck they want. But I feel like a lot of the things that are going on in the world on the conspiratorial level. The Ausies get down on, the New Zealanders get down on, the Canadians get down on, the British people get down on.
Speaker 2: They just can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: And so like when they find a show that they get down with, it's like, yo, these American counts, they know what's up, and it's like, yes, we appreciate it.
Speaker 4: It did not work as well for you.
Speaker 5: It is not.
Speaker 2: It's still my favorite words.
Speaker 5: It does not work as well for us. We just don't have that cool accent. I want to say it too, but we don't have it.
Speaker 3: I personally think Southeastern United States accent is an amazing one, and I think we should get a pass to say the word cunt.
Speaker 2: But you know whatever, I guess not.
Speaker 4: You don't get it.
Speaker 2: The assholes.
Speaker 5: Your kid says half a Tuesday, dude, mint Kong?
Speaker 4: What fam what doug said?
Speaker 5: Fact? Wait does he just have Oh no, okay, there's somebody else, because I was like, wait, Dougie just has doug on here?
Speaker 2: No, No, the blumpkin is here, but we have another change it.
Speaker 9: You what.
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 10: When I first signed in, it said Doug, but I had to change it back to blunking.
Speaker 11: Ok.
Speaker 4: I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: Boy? You're using your you're using your government name.
Speaker 8: That's my Christian name.
Speaker 3: Jeez okay, yeah, yeah, Dougie, the sticky Blunkin, the sticky Blumkin.
Speaker 2: It's it's like it progressively gets worse week to week.
Speaker 5: It does always.
Speaker 2: I guess it's better than a slimy blunkin, but still man, all right.
Speaker 5: Fact about Greenland. Greenland only has one and his name is Paul Cohen.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's a true statement, but like I feel like it might be a singler Jew, the one holding it down for the Triangle Crew.
Speaker 5: The one Jew. All right.
Speaker 4: For some reason, my chat keeps close to out.
Speaker 2: I'm on, Tony, Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead, I can't.
Speaker 5: For some reason, it keeps cutting in and out.
Speaker 2: Tony says.
Speaker 3: Some of the protesters have been using guns and molotov cocktails and Iran long live the Iyatol. Tony, I don't understand you. Sometimes you take the takes that no one asked for, but you're like, yeah, Putin's a good guy.
Speaker 2: She's a good guy, long lived the iyatolea.
Speaker 3: It's like, brother, this is so so opposite of even what CNN says. It's not a Republican or Democrat thing.
Speaker 2: You're just out out here taking oppositional stances for the fuck of it.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, the spectrum of opinion isn't just Fox News to CNN, and yeah, horseshoe theory is a little real. I guess. So, you know, far right and far left come together against reading regime change.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess, but shit, no one, I don't think i've ever heard someone actually, I don't even think I've heard of it. Oh you cut out, you cut out a bit. What were you saying? Yes, I heard the horseshoe theory.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, far left and far right or you know, there's horseshoe theory here, and both of those extremes tend to be anti regime change. And then the center of the spectrum is more Fox News to CNN and they agree Putin's bad. She's bad. I told was bad, and yeah, politics is always bad. But yeah, I'm just really against this regime change operation. Why And it does revolve around Israel. It run's their main rival in the region. Sure, and they give weapons to Hasballah. But Israel overthrew the government Assyria and installed al Qaeda. So you know, there's no good guys here, and I want somebody to prevent Israel from expanding.
Speaker 3: I'll agree with you as far as they there's no good guys here. But they didn't install the al Qaeda. Dude, he was the war lager took charge once it was all said and done. Now, wasn't an Israel thing?
Speaker 8: Well, Israel, Kadar, what are you doing? Radios? They gave they gave those groups in Syria a lot of money and weapons. Also, it should be pointed out Israel did support Iran in the nineteen eighties along with the Reagan administration with Iran Contra, and then they flipped after about nineteen ninety five with the Periphery Doctrine, and especially after the Iraq War when Saddam Hussein was out of the way, they realigned. And that's the reason Iran's an enemy now. It's all it's always just turning through one enemy after another, and I'm against this regime change.
Speaker 12: Wait.
Speaker 3: Wait, Iran has been an enemy since the Ayatola took over and started funding terrorist groups.
Speaker 2: Iran was a homie up until that. Fucked what early eighties.
Speaker 8: Well, Iran was. Iran and Iraq were at war from nineteen eighty to nineteen eighty eight, and Iraq was more on Iran's side for that period. In spite of the Iyatola saying things like death to Israel at the time, Iran still helped the Iotola to get weapons and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Iraq.
Speaker 8: No, no, Iran, Israel really hated Iraq.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know why they would have hated Iraq. They weren't even going after Israel at that time. They were bombing the fuck out of the Kurds.
Speaker 8: They were given money to Palestine like crasing to like suicide bombers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well you'll have that in that region. I mean, I don't know, dude.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever heard a single person, even a Muslim, say long live the Iyatola.
Speaker 2: I think that that's that is that's a take, bro.
Speaker 8: Like, well, most Muslims are Sunni and most Iranian Americans are super anti a Tola, so it is not a common take here. You have to go to some dark corners of Twitter to find it admittedly, Okay, fair enough, Oh, no doubt there you can go.
Speaker 3: We appreciate the fuck out of you Tony for your hot takes. It's I will say this, Tony. You have such a wealth of knowledge and you you absolutely know what you're talking about in so many regards. But then with all the knowledge you have, you just fucking come in with a one two punch of wait, what the fuck do you just say like it's it's always a thing which you know what if nothing else we need that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you too, he do, man, because for a second I'm like, yeah, yeah, wait what it's a whole thing with him anyway?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: God is love a large part, probably the majority of the funding for those terrorist organizations comes from Israel and has been pretty extensively documented and uh even even admitted, Okay, I would like to see the paper.
Speaker 5: Trailer that Luke's all of Luke's diglockle information if you want to read that.
Speaker 2: I'm down the way a bit and I want to lose where I'm at.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he wrote a whole bunch. All right, let's see, Sam, I have a little gift for you on here on the Diglocke. Is it Doug Blocke, dilock I've heard.
Speaker 2: It seven million ways. You know, Tony, you speak German.
Speaker 8: Speaks German. It's the glocka.
Speaker 3: The glocka the one pronunciation we never heard one fucking time that is not the one we've heard it.
Speaker 5: Like, even the History Channel had like fifteen different ways that they said it. It was driving me crazy.
Speaker 2: D glocka, Yeah, it's de glocky.
Speaker 8: It's simple. I don't know why people over complicate stuff like this. It's like how Hitler's Girlfriend's name was Ava Brown, but for some reason everyone says Braun. It's not Braun, it's brown b r a u n, it's just brown. Yeah, people just over complicate stuff.
Speaker 3: I think I pronounced it seventeen different ways when we were recording that episode.
Speaker 2: Not one of them was correct.
Speaker 5: And to be though, we did listen to so many different people say it, I couldn't even tell which way was supposed to be said. In the same video that I watched the same guy talking about it, he said it six different ways, and I'm like, how do I say this. We're just gonna We're gonna call it the bell because it's easier, all right.
Speaker 4: In nineteen ninety two, Eugene haad the nope, We're not gonna try it.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna callm. Eugene found that an object placed above a rotating superconductor disc loses some of its weight. It was deemed fake because it could not be reproduced. But in nineteen ninety one and nineteen ninety two, Ning Lai lie low, I don't know, I can't speak any of those.
Speaker 2: Me noy and oily, and looking.
Speaker 5: Into her will make you fall down. Another rabbit hole found that rotaking superconducting ions plasma created a repulsive force. Due to her research, she ended up creating her own company and then went under contract with the government. After that, her research went quiet for obvious reasons. Both of these individuals, in short, did the same things. The bell works like this. The liquid metal element is energized by a current, causing either semi or full ionization. It may take a moment to build up to full ionization. One disc spins in one direction, one disc one spins in the opposite direction. This is not only excuse me. This not only rotates the ionized plasma, but also passes it back and forth between the rings. Using the same method Tesla developed for his Tesla coils. This causes a compounding effect on the energy. It increases the oscillization. Yeah, I'm sorry, my contacts are killing me. To tonight rate within the energy until reaching the sufficient frequency that to rotate, resonate, excuse me, resonate the structure of the bell itself, allowing for the anti gravity effect to take place. The ionization process precedes produces a ton of heat, which is why the thermal resistant material was needed, and also produces a ton of radiation.
Speaker 4: Did it worked Yes? Was it effective and easy?
Speaker 5: Easily maneuverable?
Speaker 4: Not in the slightest. This is kind of.
Speaker 5: The brunt root force wow root force method and extremely hard to control because even the smallest disturbances would cause disaster. This is why the chains were needed, not to hold it in place. It sounds about right that this would be. This thing would vibrate and rotate, radiate everything around it to the point that it would cause cellular breakdown. In organic material, I would rather lay on a bed made of plutonium right plutonium spikes while trying to cuddle cocaine bear, then be within ten miles of the scene when it gets turned on. As far as the symbols and glyphs that made it that it may have had on it, that's another story for another time. Also, ps, Raven and Jacob, you cannot travel back in time. Maybe we will be able to go over how and why it's a black hole episode.
Speaker 3: I'm going to need you to weigh in on this. Sam, I see your hand. We're gonna get you in just a moment. But look, real quick, break down some of this for us. Raven, you did a great job of reading that one. Okay, So I get the premise of what you're saying, and so you're saying that the anti gravity properties were accurate, But as far as it being a portal machine or a time machine or something like that, you're saying that is not the case. Correct, correct, All right, break this down for us, give us, give us your Luke manner of explanation here. That was a great job. But break it down a little bit further for us.
Speaker 13: So it actually has to do with the relationship time would have with information involving energy interactions. It's kind of a ledger that only moves forward, so you can't really go back in time.
Speaker 3: See I've said this before. I think that when we do figure time travel, it will be a forward thing. But I don't think we'll be able to go backwards. But I don't know.
Speaker 13: You can look back, but you can't travel back. You can go forward, but you can't look forward.
Speaker 3: Can you travel back to your original start point once you get forward in time? Like if I was to jump forward one hundred years? Am I just fucked there? Or can I go back to the original start point?
Speaker 14: Now you're fucked?
Speaker 13: Because time is not necessarily linear, but information it is.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: I said time is not necessarily linear, but information is. You cannot go back because you're continuing the process of changing the information.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Okay, so do.
Speaker 5: You believe that Hitler did actually use this to trust? So there's a theory that he traveled to the year three thousand, or he traveled someplace else.
Speaker 13: If he did, then he wouldn't have come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, they didn't believe that he came back. They just believe that he One of the theories is that he actually traveled forward and he's never come back, that he's just like in the future.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's I would say that's always possible, but I would say that's a very far stretch when you are going forward, there are things you would have to account for that I'm pretty sure based off of the design for the bell, they more than likely it didn't account for.
Speaker 14: So he probably died on the way.
Speaker 3: So the situation of the UFO UAP, where the fuck you want to call it? That it was in Pennsylvania in the twenties or thirties, We talked about it. I forgot the exact dates. You do not believe or I'm sorry, no, no, no, this was in the fifties. Excuse me, it was twenty years after the facts? Do you You don't believe that that was the bell that made its way across the pond.
Speaker 14: It probably wasn't the same bell.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: You think this might have been the Americans that got the blueprints and designed or were trying.
Speaker 14: To start their own shot the Nazis.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I think.
Speaker 5: Claimer might because there's a belief that the fails safe with him.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know you might have.
Speaker 5: Heard us talk about it actually.
Speaker 14: A long time ago.
Speaker 13: Whenever Jonathan and j originally talked about wanting to do an episode on it, I kind of held off from looking too far into it because I wanted to wait to hear what they said first. So aside from like general information on the whole story and everything, I knew that previously, But everything else I've just seen from the episode that y'all did interesting.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, so that the stuff that they found though in Kenya, that old boy, the doctor that they brought over with paper clip requested, Yeah, it's still weird to me because I started looking into it more and I found more information about like various ties and like how particularly like it possibly is a situation that when they did get people that they were able to use because of their ties with the British, that they kind of were able to establish a connection to gather more of this material if it's truly used in this way.
Speaker 2: So I don't know or if the materials even real, if it's.
Speaker 13: Real or not, I don't mean I will say that if if indeed, like the bell was real and it was created and all, that they would know how to take the whatever materials are necessary in order to make you know, some kind of exotic element from combining different ones mm hmmm, because there's certain certain processes involved with stabilizing those that they would have known from designing the bell itself.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So now with all that being said, you do you believe that, first of all, do you believe that the bell was actually created or do you believe that it was just blueprints and they were trying to make it but never actually succeeded.
Speaker 13: It would depend on if the area where it was supposed to be like held and where they tested at if it still has radiation there. So like I don't, I haven't finished one hundred percent of the episode. They all did, but I didn't hear all yet say that whether they test to the area.
Speaker 14: For radiation or not depends on the source.
Speaker 13: With you, this place would light up worse than Chernobyl does.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the thought is that it's very that they that they created a cavern, the one with the seven seven sections in it, that one of those sections, the one that has the double doors on the one side of the cavern and the other side of the cavern, that that's where it was down deep inside the earth itself.
Speaker 3: And no one's been back down there to test it. But you're saying that you'd be able to get a signature even on surface.
Speaker 14: Level if it's that far down.
Speaker 13: No, okay, there should be enough ground there to actually conceal it, but it would help stabilize it more the further down they went.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, now with that being said, do you believe that this was meant to be a time machine or do you believe that this was meant to be a flying craft?
Speaker 14: Maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 13: I think primarily it was more than likely meant to be like a flying flying craft, some kind of you know, aerial weapon, whatever you want to consider it just mainly an advancement and technology as a whole. I don't think that they were really searching out to make a time machine.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: And also I love that this was the inspiration for the for the Call of Duty Nazi zombies.
Speaker 2: My god, this was that was a solid blast in the past.
Speaker 3: To go back and watch how some of the gameplay was and the pack of punch and all the cool shit, and then to look at the historical documentation and see how much homework the creators did in developing that map.
Speaker 2: Was I'm talking that was that was prime.
Speaker 3: And I mean, as a high schooler, I could have never really appreciated.
Speaker 2: The amount of digging these dudes.
Speaker 3: Did but I mean, come on, they even had the the Zerum five twenty five stuff on the walls and shit.
Speaker 2: That was dope.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And that's the one thing I want to look into is that number, that number itself, And I do want to do some more research into the the or that they were talking about and stuff. But I will say that nothing has ever quite made my blood whole ass tight as hearing fetched me their souls, yo, right, hearing that for the first time of like, what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then finding that video where it's like the background to all that. I knew nothing about Sally or Hannah, whatever the fuck her name was. I knew nothing about that. That was Fluffy's descendants that were the hell Hounds. That was cool as fuck. And then the moon Base situation that ties more into the historical and conspiracy conversation. I'm just saying that was that was fucking great. Which also, Raven, we're playing that game soon and you're gonna understand so much.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's not a game like that. Well, I mean there's points, so.
Speaker 5: To be fair, I'm competitive with everything, so Hell's spoons I'm competitive with, so you are.
Speaker 13: We'll be able to when we do the whole black hole thing, we'll be able to go a lot more in detail to kind of give the the more detailed inner workings of how how it all actually worked out.
Speaker 14: Oddly enough, we're talking about black holes.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Sam, your hand's been raised and you've been stemming.
Speaker 2: Brother, go for it.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 6: So the way that the degak or however you want to bounce it? All right, So it would one top the top course would what would low take canacalkwas and the bottom would won't take talkwas it does betting it where it would lift itself off. That's why it was chained. But if you take if you get your mass, you take two twins. One stays on Earth, you send one in space at the speed of light with the mass. It's the theory of relativity. The time is time dilation. You can do send twins. One will think it's been only about you send them into space for five years. Well, the one in space were only age five years, while the one in that's on Earth. They would have lived there the rest of the life and they would come back. Depending on how fast they're going and how long they are, they could potentially come back and the world. Could it could be a century, it could be a couple of centuries, or it could even be towards the end of the world by the time they get back if you go off of Einstein's theory, but you also have the Einstein Rosen bridge, which they would shable it in a way they think you could. The best way that my understanding is you could take like two points of space. You could, you'll fold it in and that's how you connect instead of traveling like this, you've been space by using your speed mass and yeah, speed mass, and.
Speaker 11: I can't think of the other one.
Speaker 6: But I truly believe that the object the veil crashed in Kesburg in sixty.
Speaker 3: So two not counterpoints, but two things off of what you just said. Number one, that is assuming that a human could travel the speed of light and not be blown apart at an atomic.
Speaker 2: Level, right.
Speaker 3: And number two, that's kind of the premise behind the Planet of the Apes movies.
Speaker 12: Mhmm.
Speaker 6: Actually that that is the premise at which I just watched the original one.
Speaker 2: You just watched the Charlton What.
Speaker 6: Dude, I just watched I told you today, I just watched Tropical Thunder for the fresh I'm all the way through.
Speaker 2: He just told me this today tropic not tropical, tropic.
Speaker 4: Thunder, topic thunder, and yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Just watched it for the first time all the way through.
Speaker 3: It's great, the last time Blackface will ever be done successfully.
Speaker 2: Why he doesn't like it?
Speaker 11: I I just I didn't really care for the movies?
Speaker 8: What part?
Speaker 2: What part?
Speaker 6: I can't it's just the parody of It's not like it's a movie set within a movie, set within a movie.
Speaker 11: It's kind of like an inception's ideal and it's just like man, Sam I followed, I was expecting it to be an actual war movie.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Robert Downey Junior is an Australian dude in Blackface, Ben Stiller is the leader and Jack Black is jacked out of his mind on Heroin. What part of that did made you thought it was gonna be a real war movie? Tom Cruise did a fat scene.
Speaker 11: I didn't know any of that shit going in.
Speaker 2: How okay, now now we have to draw the line. As much as we have talked about this movie, how did you not know any of these things? You're into the meme culture. Help me out here.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah, if you were watching.
Speaker 4: It is not the same.
Speaker 3: If you were watching it to watch a real war movie, yeah you were. You were sadly let down. If you were watching it for the comedy gold that it is, it was.
Speaker 11: I did like the Tommy aspect of it, but I was just like, I was, this.
Speaker 3: Is This is the equivalent of you saying this is the equivalent of you saying that you watched Blazing Saddles and was upset because you were trying to watch a real Western.
Speaker 2: That's that's equal to what you're saying right now. Huh. But that's my point.
Speaker 3: If you were to watch that and you're like, I thought I was gonna watch real Western?
Speaker 2: What is this ship?
Speaker 5: It's like, what what Blazing Saddles more than Tropic Thunder?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I will say I do like Blazing Saddles more than Tropic Thunder.
Speaker 4: It will not, it will not stand up.
Speaker 3: I wish I mean that they would do a remake of Blazing Saddles.
Speaker 12: They won't.
Speaker 11: They be able to do it the comedy of it. They wouldn't do it. People would.
Speaker 6: People are having meltdowns saying that please are racist that you think they're gonna make that fucking movie again.
Speaker 3: No, it's they'll never remake it. It's gonna just go down in history for the that it is. I wish they would, but I know they won't because they literally offend everyone. There's nobody that doesn't get their jokes.
Speaker 11: But that I like humor like that where everyone is equally offended, and.
Speaker 2: That's what Tropic Thunder was. They got.
Speaker 3: They got everybody getting their jabs in. But again, that's the last time.
Speaker 2: Because we had this golden era, crazy time between like five and twenty fifteen where comedy was allowed to be what it was super bad.
Speaker 3: Super Bad could not get remade right now because of the amount of just another example that cannot be remade right now because too many people will get butt hurt that they said something mean. We had a golden era and we let it slip away from us. But yeah, no, Tropic Thunder is comedy gold start to finished.
Speaker 5: I just can't stop thinking about Ben Stiller, like with his teeth and doing.
Speaker 4: The whole time.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm now gonna have to go watch that all right, but we are like forty one deep into the chat that we need to get back to.
Speaker 8: Yay.
Speaker 3: Also, Dougie the Sticky Blumpkins says, y'all are mispronouncing it.
Speaker 2: It's e ron right. I get that. I get that.
Speaker 3: I don't care, but I get that fine and fun fact about Eran Blumpkins will get you beheaded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as well pretty much anything that makes life worth living, you know. But yeah, they they be they be doing some.
Speaker 3: War crimes or crimes against humanity or whatever the fuck it's called there.
Speaker 4: What that's gross?
Speaker 2: Beheadings are gross. I agree. No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying it, but nos.
Speaker 3: I mean again, I'm not I've never participated in such acts. But you know, I believe you should have the freedom to do whatever you want with consenting adults behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: But yeah, in in Iran they be or Iran, sorry, they they'd be beheading bitches for nothing.
Speaker 2: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 5: God said. The Steelers didn't suck. Don't suck.
Speaker 4: They just did last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever whatever you said.
Speaker 5: I'm Roses hate peeps. It's up Rose, God Love says, quit believing all the CIA propaganda that these countries want or will be better off with a regime change. It's because of people who believe this that the CIA doesn't even have to change their playbook when they do the same bs over and over and over and over with the bad results for everyone.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I hear that. But let me just propose this question.
Speaker 3: What would a true natural regime change look like, not just in Iran, anywhere on Earth, anywhere on Earth where the people really rose up on their own, took out their own government on their own and established a new government. And how would that look in a way that would make people think this wasn't a CIA narrative. I'm just curious because that literally looks like what's going on in Iran right now. This doesn't look like it had American hands in it, although I'm sure people are going to say that it did. What would a true pure Iranian revolution look like to people?
Speaker 2: I'm curious?
Speaker 8: You know, that is a good question, and it is impossible to decouple, especially these days. But I would say that there's never been a pure, grassroots internal domestic revolution anywhere, not even our own in the United States probably could have been pulled off without the French, the support of the French Navy, and Dutch banks, Jewish banks. But the glorious Revolution in England it's always a combination of domestic forces and foreign forces, and that's a really messy thing and it always is. Sorry if that's not the best answer, but yeah, we've been giving them starlink. Apparently Elon Musk tried to send a bunch of starlink antennas over there or whatever they're called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and because the government shut down the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did finally get some guns, thank god.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, they shut down the Internet because they didn't want the public's sending out videos of what's going on over there. So Elon's like, nah, homie, I got you starlink inbound. And again, clearly ciight, no, no, not necessarily.
Speaker 2: I think that anybody would have been like, no, fuck, that same thing with Gaza. They shut down the Internet.
Speaker 3: To Gaza, get starlink over there, Let's see what the fuck's going down in Gaza in real time.
Speaker 2: I'm here for this shit.
Speaker 8: I just oh, yeah, I agree. Yeah, And I don't think starlink did get to Gaza.
Speaker 2: They did, not a little bit of it did.
Speaker 8: But yeah, some people, the pro Iran people are saying, why why didn't Elon give tons of it to Gaza? But I have seen a surprisingly large amount of footage, at least just in my own personal opinion, coming from Iran, from pro government side and from the pro revolution side. So the Internet is not shut down enough that nothing's getting out, and I'm glad we're seeing lots of video coming out right.
Speaker 3: Give me another example, though, what just took place in not Bangladesh is it? Or Nepal or Tibet somewhere over there? They just had a revolution. They just kicked out their government and people were losing their minds about it, and like, good for them, the people's voices will be heard. Didn't hear shit about Well, it's clearly a CIA hop but because it's a nation that's an enemy of America, now it clearly is. I'm not saying the CIA doesn't have their fingers in this. They very well may and probably do. What I'm saying is, give me an example or what would it look like, just not even example, what would a revolution look like where people would be like, hey man, that's them doing them and good for them. I don't think that it's ever gonna happen because people are gonna unnaturally assume that somebody has their hands in it.
Speaker 2: Mussad's clearly involved. They very well. Maybe interer Pole is clearly involved, they very well.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know, but yeah, I definitely think that the polls from Iran would show that for the past few decades now, even the people living in there. Yeah, you could talk about the American Iranians right they left the country. Clearly they have issues with the Iyatola. I get that even people in Iran don't like him. Hell, his approval ratings the Iyatola was that even from his religious people. I think the highest number I've seen in the last decade was like thirty percent.
Speaker 2: The yeah, people are not happy with the guy.
Speaker 3: So I'm good with it, and I'm hoping that the CIA doesn't get involved anymore than they already have if they have. But I mean, yeah, I think this is kind of natural. Regime changes are ugly. They're always messy. Inno sense they're gonna die' that's a thing. And I'm not saying like good that that's happening, but also good that the Iatola might get ousted.
Speaker 2: That's fucking dope. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good point. I wonder if they're gonna I mean, it would have to be something like the evolution England went through with the Magna Carta and other laws that got passed over time that gradually reduced the power of the monarch and increase the power of the parliament. I guess something like that could theoretically happen.
Speaker 2: Over there maybe, But even still, that was I mean that Shah.
Speaker 8: But the Iotola might just want to be more of a celebrity than a political leader if enough time goes by.
Speaker 3: I mean, hopefully, the same way the pope is no longer the world leader he once was. The same way that I mean, even if you're talking about what happened in England, the barons pretty much forced the king to capitulate.
Speaker 2: Aroan doesn't have barons. They don't have people of that upper echelane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got members of their parliament who while standing next to the Ayatola. That's two different conversations, right, that's a religious leader and these are political people. Even though there is some blending in that culture, it's two very different conversations.
Speaker 2: And I just I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think there's ever gonna be a way where the Iotol is going to be like you know what, y'all right, I've been on one for a little bit, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of take a step back. I don't see it happening.
Speaker 8: Uh huh. Another thing is it would probably fragment more on ethnic lines than anything else, because there's only like a forty eight percent composition of Persians. Yeah, I would would have assumed they were like ninety percent Persian, but no, it's only like forty fifty percent. And there's a lot of Azari's and Baluchies and a bunch of other groups I can't even remember or pronounced that. No, you're right, a lot of them kind of want independence. It's a it's kind of like the Soviet Union. A lot of different people's kind of being forced into the into these borders, and some of them don't want to be there. Yeah. So you know, if it's gonna if it's gonna really really destroy the government, it might be along those lines too.
Speaker 3: And I'm not inherently against that because the Persians themselves, I mean historically, yeah, we're talking about like the Persian Empire, but in the words, yeah, right right of the Kurds. I mean, the Persians themselves haven't been much on the war path in quite some time. Unless it's against the Kurds, because everybody in that entire section of the world, agreasing animally fucked the Kurds.
Speaker 8: But whatever.
Speaker 3: But yes, you got the Azerbai john population, you got the courge, you got the Arabs, you got the I wouldn't be mad if the country not split into a bunch of smaller countries. But if the Persians finally had their country back, that would be dope. Hell, bring Zoroastrianism back. I'm here for the shit. But yeah, we'll see how it shakes out. You know, we're talking all this shit. It's very possible that within the next week the fucking iron fist of the government comes down and the revolution's over.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, We'll see, Okay.
Speaker 8: By the way, I just asked Rock, what is the history recent history of the death penalty applied in Iran? And it looks like they execute about it anywhere from a few hundreds to maybe one thousand plus people per year. Yeah, and about half of that is drug related offensive offenses, and the other half is murders and other serious crimes.
Speaker 2: And it's the most recent I can remember, about a thousand a year.
Speaker 3: Okay, So about the I know, three a day, give or take. That's not a lot, I guess. But the last one I heard of more famously was the scientist and I'm using that term loosely, that gave information about the status of the underground nuclear bunkers. He like gave a status report of like, oh shit, yeah, they hit us pretty hard.
Speaker 2: And Iran was like, ah, here's a bullet. I mean that's so. I mean, yeah, three a day. You know what, Real quick, Tony, look up what the rate is in America. How many.
Speaker 3: I understand, we're comparing two vastly different cultures. I get that, but and we also have a larger population than them, taking all that into account, but how many people in America die via the death penalty in America on a yearly basis exaptly?
Speaker 8: Okay, while it's generating that, you might be surprised to know that Japan has a death penalty that they actually use, not since like twenty twenty two. I think that was the last time they did it, but they still have it over there. That surprised me.
Speaker 3: I was just having a conversation with my son about Japan, how they have to have nets on all the buildings because the suicide rates are so high.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, they are real high in suicide. But in the US death penalty for twenty sixteen to now by year is twenty twenty three, twenty five, twenty two, seventeen eleven, eighteen, twenty four, twenty five, and there's brother forty seven last year.
Speaker 2: Old.
Speaker 3: Real quick, look up the population of Iran just for two seconds, because you're telling me that this nation who's got three hundred and sixty million people be the US. We have have capital punishment on under thirty people a year, give or take.
Speaker 2: And I'm being generous on that.
Speaker 4: We had.
Speaker 5: We had forty seven prisoners executed last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a high number four US.
Speaker 5: Nineteen in Florida, one in Louisiana, five in Texas, five in there's a couple other states.
Speaker 2: But okay, so our high year is under fifty though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, And you're asking, babe, what's the population of Iran? And uh Tucker asked that to Ted Cruz and that kind of blew up. But I think the numbers ninety million.
Speaker 2: Ninety million edge.
Speaker 3: So a country with a third of our less than a third of our population is slaughtering at best six times the amount.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah they are.
Speaker 2: Okay, So anyway about that regime change, I think this is an inherent positive.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe I'm just off my fucking rocker here.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm just going a few females that were executed last year.
Speaker 2: Good equality. I'm here for it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's quite a few of them.
Speaker 3: Got to keep that fair and balanced in the good us of a not in Trump's America twenty twenty six. Y'all equal rights, equal fights, and equal poisonings.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, before I get back to the jat, say go ahead, So.
Speaker 6: About the the think are typically don't women like? Aren't they less likely to get the death penalty? The only bitch I know that actually got executed was the bitch for monster Aleen Ronos, and that Bard was cuckoo nuttier than a fucking squirrel.
Speaker 7: Shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, and it depends on the crime. But I think the statistics are like men are. It's like thirty times more likely to get capital punishment for the exact same crime as a woman.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know what's funny about elect We're not funny, it's actually fucking morbid. Uh you know, mister Balin, mister b Allen, the Navy seal YouTube.
Speaker 2: Guy mister Balin. Yeah, yeah, I love mister Balin.
Speaker 11: Same he did a video over in uh the Wonos. Uh.
Speaker 6: She failed, but she actually uh was gonna she tried to lure a seventeen year old boy uh to uh to help her fix her car.
Speaker 11: She was gonna kill him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably just because she hated him men, Like she didn't even know that, but she just wanted to have a man's blood on her hands because fuck the patriarchy or some liberal nonsense. I don't know, but anyway, Yeah, if you're looking at statistics, men are way more likely to commit suicide, way more likely to die from a workplace incident. Yeah, we are three times more likely to lose custody of our children in a divorce court. Yeah, Like being a man is, like it kind of sucks. And then on top of that, men's mental health only recently became a talking point that people actually give a fuck about.
Speaker 5: Do you want to take a guess to how many people out of those forty seven were women? Three who forty three out of the forty seven were women. As that were executed last.
Speaker 3: Year, finally getting some equality, look at America, making it happen one day at a time. You know, So of those forty three, what was the reason you do you have like a consensus onone?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 5: Like? It doesn't It doesn't say some of them, No, it doesn't tell me really. It just says like a lot of them had long, long sentences, like twenty three years, twenty nine years. It has like twenty six years. Some of them were multiple people were killed on one day. So two females were killed, both with twenty nine years sentences. Some were sixty three, some were younger. One of them had like three or four people that were killed in the same day. Where is it two males and one female was killed on one day? Then they had three females and various backgrounds killed on one day. Yeah, they had all sorts of stuff, but yeah, no, there was only it was majority all females pretty much.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is America is more equal now than it's ever been before.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm hearing, not what I'm saying, but okay, I think that's what the number show.
Speaker 4: An Asian female.
Speaker 2: Probably a Chinese spy I'm Jason.
Speaker 5: Female, and a multi racial female. That's all we I can see is like that.
Speaker 4: Some of them say, African Americans say white.
Speaker 2: You said this is last year.
Speaker 4: We're white.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of them are white.
Speaker 2: Look up, just for sake of conversation here, look up twenty twenty three, you know, look up twenty twenty two. Let's go back even two years from that and just see what the number was and how many of them were women, Because now I'm curious if this is a relatively new thing as far as this is concerned, or if they've been going harsher on women for a little bit and there's some precedents here. I'm curious.
Speaker 5: See your execution twenty twenty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for shits and gigs, how many women were sentenced or had capital punishment carried out on them in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 4: Okay, well you do read the chat one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Can I jump in? I can't find any women executed in twenty twenty five. I found a list on Google. But these ais just hallucinate like crazy.
Speaker 3: I think, do you think that that was women that were sentenced or women that were that it was carried out.
Speaker 5: I'm on the Death Penalty Information Center website. Okay, information dot org.
Speaker 2: Word word up, it's actually the.
Speaker 4: Year of execution.
Speaker 5: You can do it by state, religion, religious excuse me, gender, race, age, start date, race of victim, gender victim. It gives you the So what it does is it gives you a whole breakdown of what. Sorry you can't see it, see. It gives you a whole breakdown. So it says the name, the age, the gender, the race. It tells you the victims, It tells you the state, the county, the region, the type of method that was used, and it kind of goes like it just it tells you juvenile, federal volunteer, and foreign national. So some of them are more in detail, some of them are not.
Speaker 2: Okay, So twenty twenty three, did you look up the number more females, more females, Well, how many were killed totality twenty four twenty four, and how many of them were women?
Speaker 5: I'm skimming, but I can tell by just looking like you know, it says two males, one female. It says two Latin males, one Latin female, one black female, and one day, two black females, one female, one white female, three males, one black male, three black females, one white female, white female, white female, white female.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's more it's more more girls than it is boys.
Speaker 2: Damn. So the pendulum has been swinging this way for a little while. Who knew.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Apparently there is only one Jew in Greenland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dougie sent this one. Holy shit, so I looked at it.
Speaker 3: There's generally, in his quote says, one Jew to rule them all. Well, there it is. He got that one plug in Greenland, I suppose. So there's generally only one known long term Jewish resident in Greenland, an American, an American man not even like from Israel, but all right, named Paul Cohen living in Narsac.
Speaker 2: I helpe her pronounce that right? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Though temporary Jewish visitors, military personnel, and tourists do visit Greenland, he never had a permanent Jewish community, and Cohen has stated he believes he is the only Jew on the island, sometimes feeling like he is the last person on earth. That's hilarious. That's hilarious. So I mean it's possible that Greenland might be a little too cold for the Jewish people, which, for the record, I think is too cold for most human beings.
Speaker 2: So fair Who knew there was only one Jew? In Greenland. That's that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't know that, but you know what, Hey, it's a vibe.
Speaker 3: I think that's gonna just permanently take up a little bit of storage space in my brain for the rest of my life, just that random little fact.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 5: It is. Oh, I didn't want to I did really want to share these.
Speaker 4: I've been chomping at the bit.
Speaker 2: Go for it, you share the sticker, Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: So these are some These are some of our stickers.
Speaker 4: So this is the new the new logo.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: And this one is the Cajun Night.
Speaker 2: I like it a lot. I like the alligator skull on the shoulder.
Speaker 4: This one is mine.
Speaker 5: Skulls, which le boo boo.
Speaker 2: You know I do love the skull la boo boo. It's very you.
Speaker 4: Yes, this one is the Lizard People.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lizard people are control in the water.
Speaker 4: Some of some of this.
Speaker 5: So this is the Maniac membership. They get their own special sticker and their.
Speaker 3: Own special shirt shouts out to all the Maniac members shirt.
Speaker 4: And then this is the cult conspiracy. It is a Bigfoot.
Speaker 5: So some of these stickers are going to the winners from a Midnight Kong Kyle and Spirit Animal are getting a couple of these stickers with their packages and their vintage T shirts for winning all on watch some pone call.
Speaker 4: It just went out of my.
Speaker 2: Head to Cryptic Women's Society.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: My brain just went for their packages because they won the contest or whatever it was. And so some of those are going with you guys, and then the other ones are all being made for the Maniac Tear. So I just want to kind of show everybody some of the stickers that we've made thus far.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, yes, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 11: I want to say thank you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: We love your Spirit Animal. Let's continue.
Speaker 3: Ashton says Antony's defensive dictatorships Kim Jong un with a cigarette watching a nuclear weapon test goes hard. Okay, agreed, But you know that's also not like a positive thing overall. I've seen the picture, but I never knew if it was photoshopped or not, because I don't know, you know, that's Kim John be doing his ship, which we are going to do an episode on his uncle got Got.
Speaker 2: I thought, I think that's a crazy conspiracy.
Speaker 3: The the levels that that went to the two girls at the show in their hands at the airport.
Speaker 2: And all that that one. Oh yeah, yeah, we're gonna be doing a dive on that soon. Today today we did a pretty interesting dive.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna spend too much time on it this moment because we're gonna we have to get to this chat. I don't know how many of y'all have ever heard of Cicada thirty three oh one, but today we did a pretty interesting deep dive on that one.
Speaker 2: That episode's going to be dropping on Friday.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 4: I really want that.
Speaker 5: I really want to hear what everyone's thoughts are because I've been thinking about this all day since this episode, and then of course I started reading into it more because I was like, it just doesn't make any sense to me. But I don't know if anyone actually knows anything about it as of right now. But it's a wild episode. It's the level, it's the multi levels to everything and all the symbolism that's catching me up, Like I want to understand who did it.
Speaker 2: I can the ones behind it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see what people comment on that episode. And then also once that episode dropped next Tuesday, whenever it's like out for the public, I can't wait to talk about it and hear what people's opinions are on what was true, what was fake? How much of this? Who do they think was the ones in charge of it? Wasn't Moussad?
Speaker 2: Was a Cia? Was it Aliens?
Speaker 3: I think it's it's fucking wild because there's no theory that's any more or less credible than any others.
Speaker 2: It's fun, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a wild episode.
Speaker 5: And then the next one that I'm taking lead on thanks to Royce, is going to be about trees, and I know that sounds weird, but so I've decided I'm going to bring in the flat earth theory on trees as well.
Speaker 4: To to you know, well rounded out, because it's.
Speaker 2: It well round it out.
Speaker 4: So tough.
Speaker 3: The dad jokes don't get made naturally often, but when they do, you just have to take advantage.
Speaker 5: I can just see you right now with some uh, some of those high top sneakers, like the socks with some shorts on dad boys.
Speaker 3: First of all, first of all, you know damn good and well, I would never be caught dead in shorts that I'll rock the new balance in the high socks and tucking a polo shirt with my phone clip from my belt. But I would be goddamned if I'm gonna be caught in public wearing shorts.
Speaker 2: So you're out of your goddamn mind. Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, anyway, anyways to the chat.
Speaker 3: All right, So Dougie says, where's Jonathan out getting milk again? Yeah, he was supposed to be on, but he had to shoot a meta episode on this evening, So you know, he'll pop in when he's available. You know, he's he's doing his own thing now. He's got his own business that he's running. He's trying to grow that show in its own right. So you know he's he's still here, but he's not as Uh, he's.
Speaker 5: In the astro plane right now with us. Here's here with us in spirit and consciousness.
Speaker 2: He's with all of us in spirit. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I agree with Tony one million percent White Boy Wizard to which part was this? This was also like forty five minutes ago, Tristan here, you guess.
Speaker 8: Sorry I missed it? What what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: What are you questioning me about?
Speaker 3: You had commented, I agree with Tony one million percent. That could be about a couple of things. This was also forty five minutes ago, so regime.
Speaker 15: But yeah, all the Iran ship, dude, I don't fucking think that they were fucking I don't know, do you know what I mean? Yeah, I'm fucking I think the Zionis the Zionists played, but goes back one hundred and thirty fucking years and Iran and all the fucking eye toll and the bullshit and the fucking I'm awesome heads ball and all the fucking dude, it's all the fucking Zionists. Before Zionists were in the fucking Middle East.
Speaker 8: None of that ship was a thing.
Speaker 15: I know, nobody wants to agree to talk about it, but you can't fucking prove me wrong.
Speaker 8: So I agree with Tony a million percent.
Speaker 2: Little bit of pushback on you.
Speaker 3: The Muslims have been killing other Muslims for centuries, well before the Nation of Israel was established or the zion has got their hands in there, So like the soon he's in, the Shias have gone to full on bloodshed war over this before.
Speaker 15: So like, no, I agree, I acknowledge that, dude, Like freaking you know, I don't know, Like the first colonizers were fucking Muslims. They fucking like they destroyed Zoroastrianism. They destroyed all sorts of shit over there, dude, and also saying they're fucking cool.
Speaker 2: It's also worth mentioning, dude.
Speaker 8: By any means, I don't want them. I don't want them for the fuck.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody to get hurt in any of this. But also we need to take in mind the area itself.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So the UAE, I don't know if you heard about this, They just put out a post or not post. They let out an.
Speaker 3: Announcement they will no longer be funding their people to go to school in England because England is too full of the wrong Muslims. Their words, not mine, and the UAE is saying that because England's laws are so lax that now the wrong Muslims are there and they're corrupting their Muslims, and so they're no longer funding students from the UAE to go to England for school. Take that with whatever grain slash mountain of salt you need. This is not a Zionist thing. This ain't because the.
Speaker 2: Dirty, oh, the evil Jews are ruining the Middle East.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, The Muslims have been doing that quite fine on their own for the last fifteen hundred years. It's gonna throw that out, yeah.
Speaker 8: And I would also just say that there's always shifting alliances, that the Jews have always had enemies, and Zionists in particular have always had enemies, but it does vary a lot between sectarian different groups. So like they used to be more aligned with the Shia a long time ago, and now the Shia are the main enemies of Israel, and Iran is the main home of probably like half the Shia the world.
Speaker 6: Noah.
Speaker 8: I would say that Judaism probably considered Christianity a bigger enemy than Islam over one hundred years ago, and it was only after the establishment of Israel that Islam started to become the main enemy of Israel and the whole idea of Judeo Christian heritage in the United States started to become more of a widespread idea. So these groups, like Israel's alliances keep shifting, just like England's did, just like the US has and just like any other group of people hast I'm not aware of Israel ever supporting hasbelab but for sure they did facilitate money going to Hamas almost recently twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. But once again, even before the Nation of Israel was founded, the Middle East has been at turmoil because Muslim on Muslim crime that has had nothing to do with Zionis propaganda.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I agree, and that's something I hope to learn more about as time goes forward, because yeah, as soon as Shia split started a long time ago, just within one hundred years of Muhammed's life. Yeah, yeah, they've been killing each other for a long time for sure.
Speaker 3: Then the Kurds get their way in there, and then there's all these other types of uh, what's the one that uh oh shit Ali Sad Bashar al Assad his white Ala white. They got their sect and they're they're fucking wild. Actually there their system of beliefs of what they believe. I think it was like, was it nebekon Nezer? Was He's gonna be the Second Coming or something like that. It's dude, they are fucking wild. But even still they all got beef with each other. Yes, the Nation of Israel being founded and the Zionists that have made their way into the Middle East, that didn't help the situation.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: And you're right, Tony there, their alliance has shift, just like Americas, just like Russia's, just like everybody's shifts over time. With new regimes and new administrations and new economic turmoils and new wars that get started, everybody pulls their sides, and you know, enemy of my enemy becomes a thing on grandiose scales.
Speaker 2: I see that, But I also don't believe.
Speaker 3: That what's happening in Iran right now was like without precedence, And I also think that would have happened naturally on its own. You could look at pictures of Iran from the seventies and they were a First World nation by all accounts, right. The people had liberty. Yes, they were Muslim, for sure. They also had a Zoroastrian population all the things. But more or less, people there were living relatively modern lives to what the Europeans were living cut to them today.
Speaker 2: I have a hard.
Speaker 3: Time believing very similar to Venezuela, regardless of whether we took out Maduro or not, the Venezuelan people were gonna rise up against that regime on their own anyway, because that's how communism works, that's how Marxism works, that's a separate conversation from Iran. I get that, But my point is the people are good to a certain point and an eventually they lose their shit and slaughter everyone.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of human nature, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm hoping that the Iranian situation gets dealt with with as little bloodshed as possible.
Speaker 2: And hopefully with the eye totally getting removed. I would hope, But I mean, I guess we're gonna have to see. And I don't really see this as being a Zionist thing. I think this is a human nature thing. I don't know. I'm sure that people are gonna shot on me for that belief too. It is what it is.
Speaker 5: Anyway, back to the chat, you guys are just gonna argue this out over and over. I think everyone has their their point of views and they're gonna just kind of stick with those point of views.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 3: It is frozen plumber. Jake says, what's good people, what's up, Jake? Glad to have you with us this evening. Uh oh, honey, bad dress that you finally made it to the party. Welcome, Welcome, glad you here indeed, let's see, Tuesdays are for cult activities. Jess, Jess, you made your way in this evening. Good to see you. Uh huge drowning pool. Let the body sit the floor. Yeah, no doubt. Uh nor the explorer says, white boy was respectfully, what's the fucker good to see you too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no doubt. And now I see the uh uh oh Ricci? What's her name? Girl? The girl that played the original Wednesday Adams, Christina Ricci. Christina I was about to say Victoria Ricci. I was like, that's not it. Christina Ricci. Yeah, she's over here.
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 5: That's not that girl?
Speaker 7: That is?
Speaker 5: That is not the girl she is the girl from Blackheat Orange.
Speaker 4: Is a New Black.
Speaker 2: That is also Christina Ricci. That is not No.
Speaker 3: No, the girl from Orange is the New Black is Christina Ricci. No, it is not Pensentucky with the fucked up teeth. Yes, that is the.
Speaker 4: Girl that played Wednesday Adams.
Speaker 2: It is not Raven. Go ahead and google that one.
Speaker 8: It's not her.
Speaker 11: It's not her at all.
Speaker 8: What the fuck is her name? It's right on the tip of my poe.
Speaker 2: I watched her.
Speaker 8: Karen Manning is her name?
Speaker 15: I watched She's the one that was on film saying that the fucking Hollywood fucks have tried to get her to take the Golden juice three times, and she went on.
Speaker 11: That whole lot.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: But okay, she did a whole podcast episode where she went on and she told them it basically that because she wouldn't get any popular in Hollywood was because she went to these elite parties and they told her to drink this golden juice and pretty much I e.
Speaker 4: Some type of a drena chrome or something like this, and she like talked.
Speaker 5: About the whole elite people. But no, that is completely not the same person at all.
Speaker 3: I swear I saw Christina Ricci give a interview where she was talking about it.
Speaker 2: I might be completely.
Speaker 5: Basically Wednesday she played as the teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not the same person.
Speaker 3: Sam, go ahead, and also, are you holding your joint with with fucking chopsticks?
Speaker 11: It's a blunt, it's a roach blunt.
Speaker 6: So it's my we flied, and yes, since we flied, I'm using chopsticks now. The original I know, general take a plays Wednesday Adams now, but who is the original chick from the sixties? Is that the one you're talking about or about the one from the ninetiesties.
Speaker 4: From the nineties sixties? This is this is her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I'm off base here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is uh meaning.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I only saw the first season of it. I swore that was Reachie. I am incorrect, damn.
Speaker 6: They They also the what what was her name? She played the mother Matitia? Anyway, Yeah, she got asked to come back for the revival and everything Wednesday. She said no, I won't because I will not play Hoe without my domas since old dude died. Yeah, and I was like that that that just broke my whole I want to find I love that like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is heartbreaking because he was he was a thug with it.
Speaker 4: I really did like the nineties version of Go Mas. It was great, all right.
Speaker 3: So moving on here now that I've been checked on the whole actress situation, which I didn't know, Okay.
Speaker 5: I just happened to really like, uh, the Adams and I've watched like all of it forever and ever.
Speaker 2: So I do too.
Speaker 3: I just I show thought pens Tucky was was Christina Man.
Speaker 2: I even getting shut down over.
Speaker 8: Here speaking of the Adams Rest in peace of Scott Adams.
Speaker 2: Scott Adams helped me out here.
Speaker 8: Oh he'd made Dilbert the cartoon. Yeah, oh yeah, I guess you hadn't heard. I have not heard.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So the artist who made the Sunday comic Dilbert is dead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he had a more recent you know, daily podcast, and he had pancreatic can well, some kind of cancer, and he recently succumbed at age sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, Rip Scott Adams.
Speaker 8: We're just talking about the Adams family, and that was a different one.
Speaker 2: It's segued. It was solid. I missed the mark, but it's all good.
Speaker 3: Dougie the Sticky Blumpkin says, check out James Francos November or eleven, twenty two sixty three. It's on Netflix now. It's the Time Travel and Kennedy Assassination. I saw it on the queue. I have not washed yet.
Speaker 2: Is it good? Because I'm very curious.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Boys, James Franco, the known pedophile.
Speaker 5: My heartbreaks. I was such a huge fan of him when I was younger.
Speaker 3: I was he plays a really good like idiot stoner type, very much like seth Rogen but like, all right, yeah, I'll check it out.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know. Sam, go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 11: What about Harry Osbourne? Now so he's a what now?
Speaker 2: Like, bro, what who's talking about Harry Osbourne?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 6: James Franco played Harry Harry Osbourne in the Samuni spoder Man and Oh for.
Speaker 3: The Love of God. Yeah, the one role where he actually played like drama. Well, that was the one where he was a hiker, had to cut off his own hand.
Speaker 11: One hundred and seven hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was dope.
Speaker 11: That's based on a true story.
Speaker 6: That's why, kids, if you're going to fucking go hiking or anywhere, you tell people and you'll tell them when you'll be back.
Speaker 3: It also kills me that, like so many people are so at least he had a knife on him. Do you know how many people, how many grown ups, grown ass adults are walking around right now without a knife in their pocket.
Speaker 2: This blows my mind.
Speaker 3: And it's not even like for a defense thing like a weapon, when you're like, that's a tool. I can't tell you how many times a day I have to use a knife in some way, shape or form, and there's just people out here fucking about without some sort of a cutting implement in their pocket.
Speaker 2: It blows my mind. See God, his love knows us up. Yeah, at all times.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be like some crazy massive machete or something like I this is a this is basically a box cutter. I changed the razor blade out from time to time like that. It's it's something anything but yeah, at least James Franco's character, the actual true story of the Dude, had what was like a Swiss army knife, which was shitty.
Speaker 2: But at least it's better than nothing, you know, I mean that's fair.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I have a knife in my car. That's I have a whole bunch of I have a whole bunch of shit my car, though, like pretty much I could survive anytime. I hell the snacks on the floor, like the time I could survive like.
Speaker 4: For like three weeks.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean in your home you don't need one necessarily because you have a drawer that's got something. But like, yeah, when you're out and about, you need something. As much as I carry a weapon, I carry a pistol obviously, but I mean you obviously, when you have a knife and a lighter. Even if you're not a smoker, you may need to start a fire in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: You don't know, survivalist, I suppose, well then, anyway.
Speaker 3: God's Love says, it's good to see everybody here on the coc ship of fools. Happiness, health, prosperity, and love to all, saying to you, God his Love, nobody doesn't quite like you, brother.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see, Dougie says, since JOHNA.
Speaker 3: Thinn abandoned us, Yeah, you put emphasis on that thin, didn't you. Which, come to find out, I dude, I was working with this dude for years, consider him my best friend.
Speaker 2: I didn't know his name was spelled with an o inn at the end.
Speaker 4: For I don't know how you didn't know.
Speaker 3: This, because Jonathan in the Bible has an a in and that's where I primarily see that name spelled out. It's Jonathan. He spells it jonathone and I had no fucking clue. You'll learn something new every day. But anyway, since Jonathan abandoned us, from this day forward, twill no longer be Jonathan and Jacob. I decree by the Gods of Blunkin it is Jacob and Jonathan. Well personally, I've always seen it as Jacob and Jonathan, but I appreciate you, but you know, and honestly, to this day and moving forward, it is Raven and the Cage to Night. I think that's kind of the mood here. But good things, good things, Dougie.
Speaker 5: I will say, like, somehow I always end up putting if I'm writing people back, I'll put Jacob and Raven, even though I'm the one that is writing back sometimes and I'm like, I don't know why I naturally put your name before my name, but it's whatever I mean.
Speaker 3: And for the record, if y'all have seen comments and answering back on certain things, usually there's like an R or a J to denotate who is speaking. We're gonna do that moving forward as well. Just everybody's clear of who is responding to things and stuff is yeah, clear.
Speaker 4: We're trying to let you know who who's actually responding back to you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God is love what you got?
Speaker 8: Dog?
Speaker 7: Is Jonathan not coming back to the lives.
Speaker 2: Oh he is. He just busy, was you know on this evening? But yeah, he'll be around whenever.
Speaker 3: So this is not his primary purpose, right, this is not his primary project anymore.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have majority.
Speaker 3: Stake in the business, Like as far as everything goes, he's here and he's still very much a part of things. But he's got a brand new baby that he's trying to raise into adolescents. Right now, this show is already towards like, let's say the teenage years. Right, it's not in college just yet, but we're in those teenage years. We're in that awkward transitional stage. He's got a baby that's just now learning how to like he's been walking for a bit, and how he's starting to run.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It needs more attention right now.
Speaker 3: So when he can't make The Lives because he's got something going on in that show, it is what it is, you know, all good things. But yeah, he will probably be back next week, so all good things.
Speaker 4: We're like thirteen year olds with braces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's us right now.
Speaker 5: So that's a really good way to to you know, say, what we're doing over here.
Speaker 3: Hopefully soon we'll be moving into that level where we're like in college. Then we'll be like you know, growing up, maybe having little babies of our own. As far as the podcasting world is concerned, that would be dope. I don't know what that would look like. Maybe spin offs, I don't maybe, but yeah, we're we're getting there, slowly but surely.
Speaker 2: Uh dirty sand Jess says, I'm going to go.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm going to go to stay in the chat, but listen while I sleep.
Speaker 2: Haha. Waking up at four am this week has.
Speaker 3: Me wiped, Jess. I'm sorry to hear that. Glad to see everyone's faces, even if just for a moment. Well, we're glad you're here, Jess, and hopefully we don't start screaming and waking you up if we do. I'm very sorry about that. Samuel, What the fuck? What the what the what the fuck? Is this anal vice? Sounds like a tight fit?
Speaker 2: Is that okay?
Speaker 6: Show that The comment to that was a reply to a comment up to an earlier comment a song in German. Uh, yeah, it said, you said it sounds like a vice, I said, avice sounds like a.
Speaker 3: The avised flower, which is a blue flower that grows in the mountains in Germany, which also Hitler's Adelwiss Battalion was his mountained Mountain troops and they actually had an al vised weird on their uniforms and ship.
Speaker 2: But there is an old Truman song about it that.
Speaker 6: They also believed it to be. It marked uh, the courage of a true warrior. If they went up there and timed it, grabbed it and put in it to their farm.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thank you Vanner Brothers for that information.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and then you go back to that the movie the sound of music, right, and then you realize Daddy is singing about that flower to his kids, and it's like, wasn't he against the Nazis?
Speaker 2: That's a random, random loop there.
Speaker 4: And do love Band of Brothers. I think it's one of the best.
Speaker 2: I think Pacific's better.
Speaker 5: I actually haven't. I know, I'm surprised. I've only seen like one part of it, like briefly. I don't even really honestly remember it to bandon Brothers, I watched all the way through like five times.
Speaker 2: So if you liked Band of Brothers, I'm.
Speaker 5: VHS is by the way, VHS is how to put in the different tapes to be able to watch all of it, You're welcome for that raven.
Speaker 2: If you liked Band of Brothers, which I did too. For the record, you will adore the Pacific. It is so much better and about our kind. This is our breed. Hell yeah, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 6: He's like, I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I love The Banded Brothers a lot more, but I only watch I watched The Pacific all the way through.
Speaker 11: I cried when John basilone dad and.
Speaker 2: As you should have, as we all should fall.
Speaker 6: But I also cried, Uh, Manny the a fucker who played.
Speaker 11: All the punisher. Uh what's his name? Uh yeah, yeah, when he died.
Speaker 6: I I I was like, Okay, that sucks.
Speaker 11: Boy.
Speaker 6: I've only watched The Pacific one time. I can't watch it again. But I've watched Brothers like twenty times.
Speaker 2: Oh I've seen The Pacific probably more than I've seen ban Well.
Speaker 3: I can't say that because at one point in time, AMC had Banded Brothers on repeat for like three solid years, so I saw it a good bit on TV.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, Pacific is far superior.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying that just because I'm biased because of the Marine Corps or anything. I'm saying that because they were trying, Like the production value on Bandon Brothers was top notch. Nobody can disagree with that, right. It was amazing, amazing start to finish, masterpiece. They took all of those same things and applied them, doubled and some would say even tripled down on the Pacific, And so it's.
Speaker 6: I just it's the swappround of different characters is kind of what made it not later, And I kind of like following from the jump to the end, I like a cohesion.
Speaker 5: Okay, you probably hated the Witcher then, because my god, the entire first season watched it. Oh, that would fuck you so hard because you got to get the first season to get to the second and third, make sense of the first, and then rewash the bitch altogether.
Speaker 6: And then you're like, yeah, I'm not gonna do that when I haven't even played the games yet.
Speaker 3: So I will say I didn't understand the first season until I rewatched it because they jump across timelines, like the characters are the same, the actors and actresses are the same, but.
Speaker 2: They jump like without letting you know they're in the current day.
Speaker 3: Then ten years back didn't let you know they're ten years back, by the way, then five years forward never mentioned how and why we're five years forward, you're just going to figure that out on your own, and like once you rewatch the first season, it's yeah, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Really it's kind of fucked up. But then like once you actually get through the first season to get to the second and third season, then it makes a hell of a lot more sense. But I like, actually the spinoff show that they made that was like the I think it's like a couple thousand years before. I'm not exactly sure when it was, but it was fantastic.
Speaker 3: So the Pacific, Yeah, so Bander Brothers only stuck with easy companies start to finish, right, So it made it an easy linear trail for you to follow. Because the island hopping campaign was as sporadic as it was with the Marines, the same unit didn't strong arm every single offensive on every single island. You would have some take this island, then you would jump in this other battalion and take this island, then this island.
Speaker 2: It was they bounced back and forth, but they gave you.
Speaker 3: I would argue somewhere like two to three main characters that you're following their journey through the whole thing. So it's not it's not hard to grasp. But there's some clear differences between like Okay, wait, this guy was first, then they met up, and then you see that little bit of a wall break, and then yeah, I see what you mean for sure.
Speaker 4: I don't mind stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I don't mind complex storylines trying to figure it out and where does everyone tie in? Hell, I read some books that don't even make sense to like the third or fourth book, and then it's like, oh, okay, now it all.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, dude, So snafu for anybody who has seen the Pacific. His grave is not too far from here. I want to go check it out one of these days. He was from Saint Francisville.
Speaker 4: Okay, we see you with your hand up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you got brother?
Speaker 7: A couple of things, Jacob, you'd be proud. Today. On her show, Candice, when referring to.
Speaker 16: The people of power and behind things, said what they really are is gypsies.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go. I've been saying it. I've been saying it. She probably was saying as a joke, but I'll take the w anyway.
Speaker 17: It is the Pacific address the US, you know, allowing for a harbor to happen.
Speaker 7: Sure, have you looked down that.
Speaker 2: Rabbit hole I have, I have and that, Yeah, there's a good book.
Speaker 16: There's a good book called A Day of Deceit, the Truth about FDR and the truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 10: That goes into a lot of it, you know, the communications they had intercepted that you know, uncovered the plot.
Speaker 8: And then for those who try.
Speaker 10: To say that they just ignored that or whatever, they had moved out, like eighty five percent of the troops, they had moved out, a large majority of the planes, and then all the they had moved out all the battleships, and the only ones remaining were those already said to go in retirement except for scrap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've looked down that rabbit hole a bit. I gotta tell you, I agree with it. We may even end up doing an episode about it one of these days. So just out loud, let's just let's just break this down. The United States received some sort of a message, how do they receive it whatever? Take that that's a whole rabbit hole in and of itself, but saying that Japan is about to launch an attack on America. Keep in mind, FDR wanted America to get involved in the war, but he couldn't justify it because he couldn't motivate the American people to get into it in that way. Right cut too, they had the latest and greatest of radar systems on the island. They trained almost no one on how to use them. Problem number one, Number two, we know that an attack's gonna come somewhere in the Pacific.
Speaker 2: What do we do. I got an idea, Let's put every fucking ship in the entire Pacific Ocean, for the most part, in one spot that they can't get out of really quickly if need be. Let's make a traffic jam of all of our naval assets on half the fucking globe. Let's do that.
Speaker 3: And then on top of that, I got another idea, let's have every plane pulled out of the hangar and to be out there on the runways just to catch some son And let's do that all while we know that an attack is imminent. And once this attack happens, we're gonna need our naval assets out loud strategically. That's fucking retarded. But this I also believe was absolutely a part of the plan for sure. Yeah, it's a while when to go down Tony, I know you want to weigh in, brother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fully agree. I don't know so much of the technical details, but when FDR went to school as a young teenage.
Speaker 2: Oh, you cut out, Tony, Tony, repeat all that. All I heard was when he went to school as a young teenager, and you cut out, go repeat all of that, please, sir.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry about my connection. But he became ant of the ideas of an Admiral Alfred Mayhan, wh yes supposed that the US had to take over the Pacific, and he described it as one of the most influential books he ever read. And he held a cabinet meeting on taking office in nineteen thirty three about what are we going to do to take over the Pacific. This was a long term play, not just held by him, but by many many people at the time. YEA, the Western Frontier closed, and the rest of the technical details, I don't know so much, but this was the result of the end of the Western Frontier.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 3: Alfred Taylor Mahan, who is considered the father of the modern navy. His book, I've read it. I agree with literally every single aspect of it. He basically said, whichever nation has the largest navy is going to be the ones to control the world. And at the time, keep in mind, when he wrote this book, this before airpower was.
Speaker 2: A real asset, right.
Speaker 3: He was talking about for shipping, he was talking about, for piracy, he was talking about for logistics and movement of troops, movement of materials.
Speaker 2: Whatever case.
Speaker 3: Whoever's got the biggest navy has got the biggest dick. America needs to have the biggest dick. He was saying this years ago, and I full tilt agree with him on that. So when FDR was trying to make his way to take over the Pacific and Japan just happened to do all the taking over of the Pacific, we need we needed something to.
Speaker 2: Put a little skin in the game.
Speaker 3: And I personally believe that Pearl Harbor was not orchestrated by America or I know, weird One, not the Zionists either, hear me out. But I do believe that this was a I don't even use the term false flag, but that's kind of the best definition I could use for this skill, Like a false flag would indicate that no one got hurt, and it was blasted on the airwaves as if someone got hurt. No, No, this was an attack for sure, but America had all of the possibilities, the capabilities, and the time to stop it from happening, and they just let it take place for the optics, And from that day forward, America went into a wartime accomt me. All the men they didn't have to get drafted. They were fucking lining up out of the door to go serve and fight for their country. All the women hit the factories and started producing ships and all these things. And when it was all said and done, America was the only real industrial powerhouse on the Earth for a good few decades. So like, yeah, yeah, I think this is all part of the plan for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I got just one more comment. I think that he wasn't sure that Pearl Harbor would have been attacked, But I think even if Japan had only attacked the Philippines, he would have gotten to war with Japan anyway. I'm not sure if that would have really mobilized the home front though, So yeah, from that perspective, it probably was politically good for him that Pearl Harbor was attacked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. FDR was kind of a raging piece of shit in my opinion, but.
Speaker 8: There agreed fully. Degree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Raven, you look like you've just been stewing over here. What you've been looking at?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is off topic.
Speaker 5: Of what I I just found. So I'm waiting for everyone to talk about what we were talking about. So go ahead, Sam, you can talk about it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, he's all about the touching of the boat. So I would love to hear Sam way in on this one. Yeah, which for the records, So am I.
Speaker 6: Why the fuck would they let our boys get like that?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 6: I understand what War one we got in because of Louis Titania. We were doing back on the deals and bullshit. I understand that if you can't be that on the outside, on the outside funding.
Speaker 11: Both sides get it, do that that wash out Walker Feller bullshit understood for sure.
Speaker 18: Why would why why would they let our fleet, the Golden Woul, the the Elements Commandment, do not fuck with America ship?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because sacrificing a few people will start a war that they wanted is not a big issue. We're nothing to them where cannon fodder. We always have been, we always will be. That's the that's I mean, it's yeah there, I mean, we're nothing to these people like literally nothing. We are easily disposable. They don't care how many they kill to get their endgame. They never have, they never will. Look at twenty years overseas.
Speaker 6: So I guess what I'm asking is, am I just fucking was harder because I believe that America actually gives a fuck about America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, well, okay, the American politicians, American people give a fuck about America.
Speaker 6: That That's what I'm saying. Like, well, people politicians like you can go to Vietnam. They let their fucking rules of engagement gap. More of our boys killed.
Speaker 11: And I just don't confute.
Speaker 6: How why would somebody knowingly say, hmm, let's send our fucking next generation that's supposed to come after us, let's just get the majority of them killed.
Speaker 11: Or for what's the like, I don't understand.
Speaker 5: I remember, look at conquering nations all over throughout history, though, I mean, look at Rome.
Speaker 4: They would send people.
Speaker 5: Off just to die at all different corners of the earth. Look at England, but they would Yeah, but look at England. They would send people off to die in unknown places just for the expansion, just for whatever purpose that they want to have it's the same concept. It's the same thing that's happened throughout all of history. It just looks fancier because now we have more modern technology. They don't care. The elites, the people that are in charge, and all of those people have never cared about us as.
Speaker 4: The lonely little individuals.
Speaker 5: They would rather sacrifice thousands and thousands of us for their endgame than care. But the problem is is the American people don't actually band together to change the politics so overthrow this. Instead we all bitch about it on online forums and do all this crap, and it's never going to actually change unless we had like a French revolution where we'd behead everybody.
Speaker 3: Even still, we don't have to be on the same sheet of music. And there's no fucking way they've done as much as they possibly could to get was divided.
Speaker 2: So I mean, that's that's a part of the game.
Speaker 11: Like I understand politicians and everything. They want to line their pockets and have all the power.
Speaker 6: I understand that, But what I don't understand is why would you sacrifice your You know what, it makes sense.
Speaker 11: They fucking threw babies on on fucking Moloch, so that makes sense.
Speaker 6: But like, why why, I just don't understand why they would try to they would tripple their fleet when they already know that, Hey, if they do that, they're gonna we're gonna be even more likely to get fucked up.
Speaker 11: And then they then they put the Japanese.
Speaker 6: Hell, they put them in internment camps, but which no one ever brings up.
Speaker 2: We've brought it up quite a few times.
Speaker 3: But hold on, hold on, I know we have look at the reverberations of that action.
Speaker 2: Right, they allow Pearl Horrible to happen.
Speaker 3: It's a day that will live and in for me, all the things will never forget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the things, the stuff, the propaganda.
Speaker 11: But hear me out, that speech makes me cry.
Speaker 3: Agreed, Fine, fine, but it launched us on two different warfronts which we dominated. And granted we dominated it because we had let the belligerents kind of gas themselves out a bit before we got involved, which I also think was a part of the plan.
Speaker 2: But we could have that talk more in depth at another time. But hear me out. When it was all said.
Speaker 3: And done, we were the undisputed top dogs on Earth. We had the largest navy, the largest, if not only industrial powerhouse on Earth. We started funding everybody else's shit, We started giving everybody else food. Our contractors went to go rebuild so much of the earth, And now for decades, almost a century, there's been no country that could even come close to rivaling us. And I don't just mean a military tech that was all a part of the plan. Yes, there was some eggs that were cracked and making that omelet for sure. But as a response of that, we we had the fucking we got out of the Great Depression. We had the golden era that was considered the nineteen fifties. We had all the ship from the nineteen sixties, which yes, Vietnam, all the stuff, I hear you, but also we were in an era of prosperity for the sixties, the seventies, the eighties, hell, even the nineties, the dot com bubble. There's talks that could say that that was a reverberation off of the things that took place in World War Two, only under the Bush administration with a twenty year I'm not even gonna say, a conflict and an attempt an attempt at colonization, twenty year attempt at colonization for oil and minerals, did we finally start to teeter off of that prosperity ripple that we were riding since World War Two? Yeah, just saying and also after all that was said and done, we were in the Cold War for the entirety of what I just said. For the record, war was on. It ended ninety one, right, and then the dot com bubble to where everybody was like happy, happy, joy joy, We weren't worried about it anymore. But the entire time that we were riding the wave of our success from World War Two, we were also fucking up the Commies because like that was the new bad guy, and so we had a new enemy.
Speaker 2: The whole American push on that wave now had a new pinpoint thing that they wanted to go towards to attack and defend. And all of.
Speaker 4: Them also revitalize though patriotism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like it's it's the martyr situation where you create martyrs, you create the ultimate like internal spirit. I will die for my country because of what they've done for me. That that passes down generation after generation, a generation of people, because look at what they did to us, look at how they senselessly slaughtered us, look at what we look at what my grandfather, my great grandfather had to do it this time and this time, and this sense like what my dad had to do in Vietnam.
Speaker 3: You know, and it's it's and the nine to eleven did that to our generation.
Speaker 5: Oh nine to eleven got us too. So it's all a part of the plan. It's all a part about making people killing our citizens because we care more about our people than anybody else. Then it creates this effect where Okay, well now I'm going to war because you did this to us. So I mean, it's it's nothing new. It's the same thing that's happened forever, and it will probably continue to happen forever.
Speaker 3: Get ready for another big one here in the next five to ten years because America again.
Speaker 5: There's talk that is happening this year.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. It's very possible.
Speaker 3: So, like hear me out, the Cold War ended ninety one, the nineties, the dot com bubble, everybody was chilling, but American patriotism kind of started to waver slightly, just slightly. Nine to eleven happens reinstitution of the red, white, and Blue egle, cow all the shit, all the thanks that that whole campaign is over, now, American patriotism is starting to teeter a bit. Sounds like some one somewhere might just need some freedom, and it sounds like America may need another devastating I don't want to use a term attack, but it's possible, and I'm not saying that we need it. I'm not saying I'm in favor of this. Obviously I'm being facetious in this, but also people really need to be paying attention to what's happening on the global stated.
Speaker 2: This is why I give a fuck about geopolitics so much.
Speaker 3: To be completely honest with you, it's not because I geek out on politics. It's because I think we need to look at the big picture to understand what's probably gonna fucking happen to us in the next five years. Because the reality of it is, my son is twelve years old. He will be able to join the military in five to seven years or five to six years, give or take. Right, if there's a possibility for America to be in some war where he's gonna just feel the call at his country, I want to fucking know about it and know the reasons why, so I can educate him on it before he makes that decision. Maybe that's just my own weird thought process here. I don't have a problem with war. I have a problem with unjustified wars, which arguably you're going to hear people say that all wars are unjustified.
Speaker 8: Fine.
Speaker 2: Fine, but at least if our sons are going to fight and possibly die for some cause, let it be one that they truly understand and that they really believe in. Even if I disagree with it, that's fine, But at least let it be like, and I've said that million times, if you're going to die on a hill, at least let it be a hill that you chose to die on. Does that make sense? Like a something you know?
Speaker 5: I don't know, So changing gears from the depressing topic of war, let's do that. How do you feel about swallowing an antenna to tell you to let you know that you've taken your pill on time?
Speaker 2: Will I be farting Wi Fi signal?
Speaker 5: So apparently MIT engineers have designed a pill that can report when it's been swallowed. The outer layer of a capsule is made from JEL encoded with a layer of U, with a layer of like this random tungsten stuff, and then which blocks are a signal from being emitted.
Speaker 4: Then when it's swallowed, it.
Speaker 5: Kicks up and it tells that the technology can help widespread problem where healthcare from people missing their doses and stopping treatment early. And it emits in an antenda that is a biodegradeable eventually a biodegradable attendant that sends out signals within minutes of being ingested, and it safely quote unquote dissolves.
Speaker 3: So to I guess the answer to my question is no, I will not be able to get use my own shit.
Speaker 2: As a hotspot.
Speaker 5: I was like, hmm, okay, So so it came from somebody sent me something earlier today about technology that you're swallowing, and then that made me think about this, and I ended up finding this because there's a lot of different stuff that's going on this week that's just been announced on like a lot of the different uh science stuff. There's a theory that dark energy actually doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: There's a huge paper that was just put out.
Speaker 3: Okay, the people Ancern would say otherwise, but all right, maybe that's a part of.
Speaker 5: The op YEP. Apparently there's strange forms of water that made power giant planets in the magnetic fields that they're decided, so Uranus is now back. Didn't got back as a plant, right, Pluto was.
Speaker 3: The one that they took away the planet status. Is it back as a planet now?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but Urine apparently have these weird shape magnetic fields that are from water. They're supersonically charged, the conduct electricity, and so now they're like going in about the crystallized patterns and how it's in one clean arrangement, and then reshaping the models of the ice planets from both far and near way. And they're thinking about trying to conduct some atomic structure experiments with water in different shapes and magnetic fields as well here on Earth. So just some random things that are going on. There's lots of things that are happening, but I thought that they're interesting. I was like, who's going to swallow a pill knowing that it's has an antenna to tell you that it's actually dissolved, unless they're just not.
Speaker 2: Going to tell you they have how many people that have had neurolink plugged.
Speaker 4: In twelve as of right now, there may be.
Speaker 2: Some people that swallow an antenna.
Speaker 3: I could also see that going for like dementia and Alzheimer's patients to remind themselves to take their medicine or something like that, because it's going to be for their health. It's to protect them, to keep them safe. I could see that being a thing.
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of Alzheimer's patients, A hidden brain signal may reveal Alzheimer's long before the diagnosis. Researchers have discovered a brain activity pattern that may predict which people will have mild impairment or develop Alzheimer's. It's a non invasive brain scanning technique that is customer analyzing tool that they detect set up. I cannot talk tonight. Slight changes in electoral signals that impact the brain, and pretty much they're spotting Alzheimer's a lot earlier in the neutrons.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean that's impressive.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I can't talk for shit tonight. Apparently you were like that yesterday and now I'm like it tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as I'm trying to read about cicada and shit, I'm flubbing the words because like I don't understand most of their operating systems, let alone how to pronounce it.
Speaker 4: So like that's apparently I can't talk.
Speaker 2: Any So yeah, I gave it to you. It's the contagion. Literacy is contagious.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm done, and I'm just gonna just I'm just gonna stop talking tonight.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: That is fucking impressive, though.
Speaker 3: I hope they're able to start doing more research into Alzheimer's and dementia as much research as they're doing into all these other sicknesses that don't really need much money and research done into them. Those are things that we really should be funding more research into.
Speaker 4: I really do believe.
Speaker 5: I think it's one of the most horrific diseases that there is. The way that it eats a way for those of you that don't know, because I probably haven't shared it, my dad passed away from a part of his passing was from dementia. Yeah, and it was absolutely horrible to watch something you love lose the ability to speak, to eat, to communicate, you know that they're still there. It's like watching somebody trapped inside of their own brain that can't communicate. So it's just it's terrible, and I hope they actually do come up with ways. They have created new shots and new pills that take but man, the cidtifacts are really rough on a lot of people and they only work for a certain amount of time. Too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me ask you this now to take it to a personal level with you, would you have greenlit your dad swallowing this antenna if it would have helped him in some way remember to take the medications or to do certain things to try to like remind him of who he was and how he used to function.
Speaker 5: So he actually took an experimental patch. When I say it's experimental, it's like it's I think it just got approved by the FDA. And so what the patch is in and of itself, there's three different tiers of this patch, and they put it on you and you have to have somebody to take it off. And it was interesting because it's not one hundred percent effective, and they didn't know how it was going to affect each Alzheimer's patient or dementia patient was going to be different. And it was like, pretty much, it's not to cure it, it's to slow it down to where you get extended amount of time to be able to try to keep those functions of those specific parts of your brain going. And it's interesting because, like you know, with children, you have those those little books where they tie shoes, or they do clips or things like this. All of those things actually stimulate your brain even when you're going through that to keep to pretty much keep the blood flow happening from it from eroding it. And so they it's just to help them be able to extend that amount of time, so to try to.
Speaker 4: Slow it down.
Speaker 5: There's as of right now, there's not a single thing that they've created that could stop it from happening. Once it happens, it's all about time. That's pretty much what you're buying yourself. And so if it came down to my dad taking and a pill that hadn't intend to, I don't know it would be. I actually read a lot of the research when it came to these patches when I did agree to it, and I agreed to it because we needed his was moving so quickly and so if this was something that could actually help him, then yes, I probably would have agreed to it if I did enough research about it so I can see the benefits to it. I could also see where this could go terribly wrong for people, because at what point do we stop the invasiveness so we start allowing this to have them for the good Dot dot dot what happens when it starts being used for the bad though, Now you've swallowed something that's now inside your spinal cord or travels to your brain, or they're able to control you in some manner. Like it's all those little small things that lead to the insidious things, and that's kind of where my.
Speaker 4: Brain goes with it.
Speaker 5: But unfortunately, I don't think this is one of those things that they're gonna cure, just like cancer, just like children dying from all the stuff that they die from, Like it's just one of those things that they're just gonna be like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: So cancer.
Speaker 3: There's money to be made in chemo, right, and for kidneys, the dialysis and this and this. I don't know if there's money to be made from dementia. I've never looked into it. I don't know if there's some sort of like a booming dementia research industry and they're giving everybody these super expensive medications.
Speaker 5: It's a huge industry. Tony actually just wrote in the chat I'm at the bottom. He said, my father in law was a neuro pathologist. Does not believe in using grain lesions to diagnose it. Believes in Alzheimer's maybe in fact a viral contagious disease.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've actually.
Speaker 5: Read a lot about this, so that it is actually a bacterial or viral disease instead, and that it is not actually what we think it is.
Speaker 2: I've always thought it was hereditary.
Speaker 5: So they have hereditary markers for it. You can't get genetically tested. But see, like my dad, he was the only person in my side, my dad's side of the family to have ever gotten it period ever. Wow, there was no one. And then like my mom, her grandma had it, and not one other person in our entire family has had it. So it's like one of those things of like there is this supposedly a genetic trait that you could pass down to people, but it also seems to be environmental as well. It seems to be I don't know. I think there's a lot more to it than what we're what we know about it, or what we're being told about it. Just my personal opinion on it.
Speaker 2: I agree with that one hundred percent. God is love. Your hands raised what you got, dude.
Speaker 17: Well, maybe one day they'll actually prove that viruses exist. And one thing that's not an option is to quit pausing Alzheimer's in cancer. But it's nice to know that the same people who are knowingly giving us these diseases are willing to profit off of them, not by creating a cure like you said, but just slowing it down so they can milky on medication for a few years.
Speaker 7: We all know the healing effects of Wi Fi, bluetooth.
Speaker 17: Another you know, EMF or frequencies, so why not just put it in your body.
Speaker 3: I'm not happy with the truth behind what you're saying, but there is also a lot of truth behind what you're saying. And that's that is our That is the twenty twenty six America in a nutshell right there. And I have a problem that all of us are in the process of catching cancer as we speak. So yeah, we're going to get the slow treatment options and get all the money extorted from us when the time comes.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 5: I think that goes back to the whole conversation that we were having about war. Yeah, is because there's a lot of theory that we are the Pea trie dish and what can happen and what could be done to people? What can you feed people, what can you give them in their environments. What can you put in their water? How does it impact them?
Speaker 4: Because if you.
Speaker 5: Notice, all the other countries have a lot more regulations on everything that their citizens breathe, drink, everything, and Americans don't have hardly any regulations comparative, yet we are one of the top. We don't we do, but.
Speaker 3: It's very very open, and like what's considered organic is like very very wide open. Like we have EPA. We do have the Food and Drug Administration. It's not like they're really.
Speaker 2: Good good at their job.
Speaker 3: Like that's like I said, they're not good at their job, but we do have them.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You could just look at England, for example, and see what they have band versus US.
Speaker 4: Pigs is massive.
Speaker 5: Their list is massive of the stuff that they don't allow their citizens to have.
Speaker 4: Same with Japan.
Speaker 5: So Japan, so when I live in Japan, they're McDonald's is like gourmet compared to our McDonald's here, Like they don't allow all sorts of stuff. They have to cook a certain way. And if you actually look up on McDonald's website, every country that they're in they have to adhere to their Food and Drug Administration rules and also their cultural rules as well, and so like they're producing and they can produce clean food that isn't harming people, but they choose not to in America because our regulations are so lax, and American citizens just don't even really give a fuck compared. Yeah, and we have the most diseases and we have all this stuff. I mean, it's crazy when you really dig into it, how many how much stuff we have going on here versus everywhere else, when it's involved with our food and our environment and everything like that. And then you look globally at other people's issues versus us.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're here not stating falsehoods here.
Speaker 8: I hear you.
Speaker 3: But I mean it also depends on country to country. Yes, Japan is a shining example.
Speaker 2: England.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's not like they're known for their longevity or their lack of illnesses and things like that. But yes, I agree that the American public is being fed poisoned. But most people, most people in America know that McDonald's is bad for you still eat it. Just like you said, they don't give a fuck. It's like a cultural thing here as well. Yeah, anyway, Sam, what you got, dog.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say that talking about the allz Teimer's and everything that it's they now believe that it might it's possibly tight three diabetes, and what causes it is the glucose builds up in your brain. And the reason why I've I've been looking into it is because I've lost.
Speaker 12: My my great one of my great.
Speaker 6: Grandmothers, and my uncle, my great uncle and his he passed away last year.
Speaker 12: He had it and his wife had it, and it seems like it can.
Speaker 6: It's almost as if it wants to spread like a disease, which it kind of is. But it started with him and then his wife, mayan Orlane, she started to go and then they kind of their their stuff started piggybacking off of each other and she is completely lost it.
Speaker 12: So it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear you, and I mean to your point also, Raven Lean, I just looked this up. So Australia has the highest cancer per capita on Earth, followed by New Zealand, Ireland and then the United States, and then I also looked at which country has the highest diabetes rates Pakistan. I didn't see that one coming, by the way, followed by French Polynesia and Kuwait.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you know, Americas have the.
Speaker 5: Highest heart disease, which accounts for seventeen point nine million deaths globally. We have the highest prevalence of heart disease compared to any other developed country. Our heart disease accounts for six hundred and seventy nine thousand deaths a year.
Speaker 3: So Nauru, which is a country I've never heard of before, often appears at the highest death rates from cardiovascular disease. While Eastern Europe and Central Asia generally have the highest regional burdens, countries Uzbekistan, Russia, and Ukraine also have the highest heart disease rates. I didn't know that. I've always heard these things about America. I didn't even know that the nation of Nauru was a thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it on the web two and it says that we have the highest death toll.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking at per capita. That's the other thing too, Like if you have a country that has a higher population, yeah they'll have a higher number, but like per one hundred thousand, how many people die per year from these things?
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that this to Negate.
Speaker 3: What you're saying here, the United States has a lot of progress that we could be making in the way of just healthy living for our citizens. Absolutely one hundred percent agree, but uh yeah, we have.
Speaker 2: A long way to go on that for sure.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing too. This information's out there. People know that eating horrible things is bad for you. People know that sugar is bad for you, people know that trans fats are bad for you. We just most people in America know these things but don't care. And or it's way too expensive to buy the healthier options. And that's also being done by the top. They put the higher price tags on the healthier shit to make people. They force us to eat trash, to make us less healthy so that they can rake in money from treatments for the diseases that we attain later on in life. I'm absolutely agreeing with you one hundred percent on that, all right, So we have a lot of things in the chat to get to here. Dirty san Jess says Sam. I finally figured out who you've always or why you've always looked so familiar.
Speaker 2: You look like David Arquette. Really say it.
Speaker 3: I honestly didn't think that Sam looked like David Arquette. But okay, that's a thing, all right. Shit, um wow, there's a lot of chatt on that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then God is Love says that genocidal war criminal scumbag net and Yahoo as Oh my God has admitted to funding of and necessity to fun Hesbala and other terrorist organizations who are Israel's quote unquote enemies necessary to continue their expansion in genocide.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've sad a million times. I'm not a big fan of Nett and Yahoo, you know, like not really. He's kind of a raging piece of shit. So I feel you on this. Has anyone seen Iron Sky?
Speaker 2: I have not. But Hitler rides a t rex? Loll I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: What there's a movie called Iron Sky where Hitler is riding a t rex. Hell, yeah, that looks like an AI image. But I'm also kind of here for it's kind of like a glorious bastards. It doesn't have to be historical for it to be a good time, you know what I mean. Let's see here. Joe from Australia says, Okay, Jack Black on Heroin, I gotta see tropic thunder now, Joe, for shame you must see Tropic Thunder. It's comedy gold. It's great.
Speaker 5: Just sitting in Ozzie with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, he's not with Jack Black.
Speaker 4: Oh oh I was. I was thinking about.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Robert Downey Junior.
Speaker 3: Although Joe for your Ausi's and he actually almost starts a fight about Crocodile Dundee because he starts getting shit talked on.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, pump the brakes Man's national treasure.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I say, he's an Australian dude who's wearing blackface the whole time, trying to portray an American or African American fighting in Vietnam, and then somewhere in the mix realizes that he's actually an Australian guy and he has this whole character arc thing. It's It's fucking great. Robert Downey Jr. Absolutely killed it and successfully was probably the last guy to ever get away with.
Speaker 2: Doing blackface on an air national scale. So there's that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Dougie says, Tropic Thunder may exist, but you have to be careful. It could be an adult film example for US hump pulp fiction, Harry Pooter, you know. Yeah, so just so we're clear, the Tropic Thunder you're talking about has Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Uh, fucking Robert Downey Junior, Tom Cruise, shit with your boy, Matthew McConaughey. Yeah, that Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise in a fat suit. And I also think that.
Speaker 2: Was best role.
Speaker 4: I think it is too.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: Oh God, Danny McBride is in it. Yeah, he's the explosives.
Speaker 4: Explosive dude.
Speaker 5: Yep, little boy's name, that is the one that's faking that he has now arms. Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's It's an amazing movie. It's definitely worth your time to watch it. Uh, let's see ignore The explorer says, hey Man, good or to Sam, hey Man, good to see you on how's.
Speaker 2: Your week been?
Speaker 3: Oh see, I had a little combo there. Cool Cool Dougie says. Blazing Saddles may be revamped as Blazing Plumpkins.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna copyright it and send it to the proceeds to the CEC. Listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want the proceeds from a movie named Blazing Blumpkins, because once again, this will probably step into the weird porn phrasings and things I'm here for a revamp of Blazing Saddles, but I don't really think I'm gonna watch Blazing Blumpkins.
Speaker 2: I don't. I just don't see it. Also, now I have to ask Dougie. Now I have to ask what would quantify a blazing blunkin?
Speaker 3: Is that when the chick ate flaming hot cheetos beforehand, or like took a bite out of a jalapeno pepper?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: To what level are we going with the blazing blunkin? I actually need you to weigh.
Speaker 2: In on this one. Oh my god, inquiring minds want to know.
Speaker 4: You know, everyone just is dying.
Speaker 2: It's just one of those things.
Speaker 3: It's out there now, Okay, Dougie's not unmuting himself, so maybe he's answering in the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh he might.
Speaker 3: He might have fell asleep with Gomer Pyle staring us down behind his head. That's great, all right, So Luke, Also, Sam, don't hate me for some of the things that maybe talked about in the black Hole episode.
Speaker 2: I promise. I'm just trying to make everything more in reach.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like we's gonna bust my bubble too, So it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just gonna let y'all know, y'all have been listening to the show for a while.
Speaker 3: Buckle up when Luke gets on the mic, because boy, he fucking he's got some information to share with the class. Yeah, hope a time vibe. That was a well placed time bomb there. We just didn't know where it's coming from. So good to good ship.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: Are y'all gaming right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They're streaming right, Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you'll plan?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Right now, we're just playing some Clash of Clans.
Speaker 2: Nice, Well, you're streaming Clash of Clans.
Speaker 1: What the I'm so sorry? Oh not even classic Clans. But we do play Classic plans too.
Speaker 2: You can stream clash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stream anything anything you won't.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm shocked anymore for being someone who works in this line of work. You would think I would know this ship. I am so out of the loop on the gaming and the streaming and the things.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna be game. You're streaming my situation. I haven't played in so long, and I'm going to be a hot wreck.
Speaker 2: So no, I mean, but that's get on the game with us.
Speaker 4: It would be so that we don't.
Speaker 3: But that's the point you lean into it years ago. No, lean into it and ship talk everyone including yourself. Yeah, lord, y'all PC in it or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah we have PC? Wait? Okay, this is also gonna sound really stupid. You play Clash on PC.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately your face is like, oh.
Speaker 2: How is that?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately it's just stuck on like a small screen, so there's only like half of the window you can actually see, like of the PC.
Speaker 2: Wait, so it's on your phone size? Its phone screen size on your PC monitor?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it looks like the phone. It's like this like an emulator.
Speaker 2: That's just gay with extra steps. What the fuck? All right, that's a thing.
Speaker 3: But also, yeah, my son and Raven's son are both obsessed with playing Clash Royale right now. So that's like a I didn't know it had come back into the cultural zeite guys, but my god.
Speaker 2: Is it back?
Speaker 4: It is back back?
Speaker 2: Oh? What I need to get them to join your clan? Is that what you just said? Get the whole cult on the clan?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what if y'all want to drop whatever your clan name is and have everybody how many is there? Because I remember clash. You used to only let like fifty people in your clan.
Speaker 11: I think it's still the same around the same.
Speaker 2: Well, first fifty cult members joined their cult, their klan, the cult clan clan. Yeah, we need to change the name the cult the clan of colts. See.
Speaker 3: See this is getting real close to a three letter con noise that I'm not really too fond of.
Speaker 2: But the kock Klan, the Koch Klan. There we go. Ravenlee came with the winning information.
Speaker 5: There, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: I'll be one.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, let's see.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Nor the Explorer reached out and said, Raven, what do you think about the pencil a dude who was recently caught with a hundred human remains in his house? Yo, we just dropped that TikTok about it and that Instagram thing, which y'all know how much I love those.
Speaker 2: But Raven, what is your take on this?
Speaker 5: I think it's interesting that he was taking all his heads and bodies and then it was weird though, if you go to his instagram, which if you see our Instagram and TikTok about it, I left the name up top so everyone can actually go there and look at his stuff. He's he has some weird stuff like if you know you know like that he kept saying that over and over again, if you know you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're thinking that that means it was from a grave, like it's absolutely he grave robbed that one agen.
Speaker 4: I don't really know what that means. I mean, I belonged to quite.
Speaker 5: A few groups that ethically have human remains. I guess you could say it like that that sell buy and sell human remains. So but what's interesting about that, though, is from some of the ones that I belong to, I have seen other Instagram groups pop up with the same name one syllable change. I happen to know the original people, but I will say there is a lot of people that copycat off of the other people that actually sell the human remains, and there is a several states like this one that won't allow you to have a human remains shipped in. Now do I think this guy is kind of crazy? A lot of this stuff that he was posting about and saying. I think that he's absolutely a nut job because of a lot of the shit he was saying. We actually had so many comment on our Instagram said that she actually lives, she has a storage unit and the same storage unit facility.
Speaker 4: That he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got cult members all over.
Speaker 5: Yeah that she's been watching this and like all this stuff that's been going on and it is in the same small town and stuff. So uh, I mean he's probably going to sort of life for this and it's a whole vibe.
Speaker 3: And you know, yeah, listen, we have three D printers these days, Like we have the technology.
Speaker 2: You don't need actual human remains.
Speaker 3: You can get a skull that looks identical, paint job, all the things, and it like you will not be able to tell a difference, and it.
Speaker 2: Is ethical and it gives the same aesthetic. Yep, yep, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Which also, I would love to have a war trophy from World War Two. The guys that I watched their podcast they have, you know, like I think it was the first Marine Division.
Speaker 2: There's a skull.
Speaker 3: It has the first marine on one side, it has a bullet hole on the other side, the whole nine and it is an exact replica of a war trophy that was mailed home from World War Two, except it as a three D printed replica. You cannot tell the difference by looking at them. They couldn't tell the difference even by holding it. They had to read the letter that came with it to make sure that they were even legally allowed to have this thing, and then it said don't worry this one three D printed. They're like, oh my god, I'm just saying I want one of those on the wall behind me. That would be fucking phenomenal, just saying.
Speaker 4: God is love.
Speaker 17: Go ahead, Just a quick parenting question on the gaming stream topic.
Speaker 7: Do you still buy kids toys these days and take them to the park or.
Speaker 17: Do you just show them videos of other kids playing with the toys and playing at the park.
Speaker 5: Dude, I just bought a trampoline tonight. Actually it did light up.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 5: It has multi lights on the bottom and the top, and it has sprink core system and it has basketball.
Speaker 4: Who so, no, we go outside. We touch grass a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my kids years ago got really into watching that shit.
Speaker 2: I did. We put the kebash on that real real hard.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: My my oldest just got a set of katanas for Christmas, and my daughter just got a pottery spinning wheel. No, we'd be doing shit with our hands and making things happen up in this house for show. But yeah, the kids YouTube is they love you.
Speaker 4: They love watching people play video games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're like obsessed with it. I don't understand Minecraft, watching the Minecraft. They'll watch that shit all day long and just like, ma, it's so great. It's not.
Speaker 2: No, there's somewhere like the Minecraft.
Speaker 3: They make a world specifically to do certain things, and there's certain mods in there and certain trap doors, and like a dude will build this world just to fuck with his friends. They know nothing about the world they're about to step into, and then they come in and there's like challenges and stuff and they turn that into content.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, fine.
Speaker 3: It's it's for the principle of being entertaining, and the shit talking they do throughout is fun. I get that. I've never understood, like except for like walkthroughs. Right like I've been I've been replaying Double seven Golden Eye and there's a couple of levels that I forgot where the things are at, so I have to do walkthroughs and on YouTube and see where these fucking security cameras I'm supposed to shoot at and things.
Speaker 2: Like that are, which is dope.
Speaker 3: But I've never understood the concept of watching a dude play Fortnite. Who's not even talking shit, Like he's not even he's not even Yeah, he's just playing.
Speaker 2: And it's like, we could just play Fortnite. We could do that.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, thankfully my kid is out of that realm as far as like the first person shooter games goes. But yeah, it's uh, kids YouTube is a weird spot dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I wasn't going an attack on the parenting either.
Speaker 17: That was more of a question of what the kids want and be a pushing on the kid.
Speaker 5: So you know, oh no, no, the kids if they could, they they all of them will just live on electronics. Like every kid around everywhere is like obsessed with electronics and they love to face tiny each other. Yeah, like group face Timye.
Speaker 2: What's happened here?
Speaker 5: Like they just they'll just sit there and group face time and it's like, okay, there's like ten of them on the group And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, y'all are forgetting about COVID.
Speaker 1: Don't know, y'all can't forget about COVID?
Speaker 2: Is that what did this?
Speaker 8: Years?
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred and ten percent COVID did it.
Speaker 3: So like these kids will FaceTime each other and they won't actually be looking at the phone.
Speaker 2: The phone will be on the fucking counter. They're using AirPods walking around instead of a phone call, it's a FaceTime. That's because of COVID can pick up the phone.
Speaker 1: It's like that ability, that accessibility to be able to pick up the phone like you're hanging out with your friend. And that's what they used to do back in the COVID days.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: They were so little though, like all of our kids were little, so.
Speaker 2: That might be what it is. Holy shit.
Speaker 5: I can't really hate though, because I definitely, uh may or may not have used to FaceTime my one girlfriend and for like hours a day just to just a bullshit. And I do that with all my friends because I'm really good at cleaning my house and doing tasks when.
Speaker 4: I'm on the phone with people.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's it's because my brain goes in twelve different ways, and so when I'm doing like one single time, I can't focus on it.
Speaker 4: I have to like do ten other things and then I can focus on what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 2: It's really weird, I mean, but again, FaceTime isn't required to do the tasks right, It's just having the conversation, and especially if it's a friend of yours that lives two states over. I get the reason for the FaceTime. That's all good.
Speaker 3: But if it's like the kids that are living down the street from each other and we like we have bicycles like you, you could just go to this kid's house and hang. It's there's there's a serious disconnecting the generations. And you know what, Open Time Vibes might have just laid it all out. It's because of fucking COVID.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. God damn it. Anyway, all right, Samuel, go ahead, I see your hand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry to also a case in point we I mean, look at you say there's ten people on the thing, as if that's a big deal. We live like at least twenty of us every week, but on a zoom call. But like, at least for my at least for me, during the COVID, like I would be playing the games with like I would be playing call It, I was playing it with my clan. We would all be facetiming while we're talking, like while we're playing the game, but we're talking shit while talking shit to each other. Also in games, so it's it's also that functionality too, so that's fair.
Speaker 12: It's trade off.
Speaker 2: Huh okay, I mean that's fair.
Speaker 12: Also, whatever you do, call of duty has changed.
Speaker 2: I haven't played in a couple of iterations of it, so I quit.
Speaker 12: Playing around Cold War.
Speaker 6: I got on the seven all about my cousins, and I can't even play that shit in the more y'all can have that.
Speaker 3: My son is obsessed with running through motherfuckers on Nuketown on the New Nuketown, and he's typically the number one, if not the number two, on the board at the end of the game. It's it's insane how good he is at video games, accidentally, because he's not like somebody who's gonna sit there and play for hours and hours, Like if I let him, you will. We got ship, we do, we got practices to get to, we have, we have things. But man, he'll get on a game for about five minutes and just become a master of the ship instantly. It's it's fucking phenomenal and scary, is the adhd oh yeah, oh, he's got my brand of it.
Speaker 12: As a matter of fact, it is a soup.
Speaker 6: It is a superpower, like, uh, you can it's because a lot of times H the h it's the the way the images and everything your brain processes a lot faster.
Speaker 12: It's almost as I fits on the same frequency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have version of ADHD. Then, because.
Speaker 6: You're you, you're into the paper. You rather feel the paper and read and see it vividly in your head. You don't need the physical and visual stimulation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 12: Definitely, you get your.
Speaker 6: Stimulation when you you you read the words and you you you might you let your your imagination take.
Speaker 12: Over based off the description of the words. So it's to you, it's like poetry in motion.
Speaker 6: Then to at least to the way I see it and everything, it's I actually have to have the visual and everything, and it's my mind is a race track.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean I guess that the way that I do things, I mean I have like twenty five different projects all over the house at any given time, and then I'm like.
Speaker 4: The only way that I really can.
Speaker 5: It's funny because most of my friends and my family know that if I'm calling you, I'm probably trying to do something, because then I'll actually slow down enough to complete a task at a time, and I'm used to grit my parents crazy because it's if I'm talking to somebody, my brain's slowing down to where I'm like, Okay, I know I have to do this, so I need to get this done instead of getting up.
Speaker 4: And being like ooh this.
Speaker 5: Like I'm literally sitting here right now looking at like fifteen different things and I'm trying to like stay focused.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, this is what I'm supposed to be doing, and I'm like I want to touch this and this. So I get it. It's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't know, we'll all. I think we all just have it in just various ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like how they're now associating ADD and ADHD with being somewhere on the spectrum. I disagree with that there's not social disorders that come with it. I guess it depends on case by case, but that's I feel like that's a bit of a misnomer. I am not nearly good enough at math to be considered on the spectrum. I'm sorry, I'm just not.
Speaker 5: I can't even do math right, I have this calculus, So, like, I guess mainly social thing was I got in trouble every year for being talking too much. Yeah, I just had a move like I just gave up though, and I was just like, Hi, you know, I'm raven and I just need to sit next to you because you're gonna move me in a week se you might as well put me in the back with you by your table.
Speaker 3: So I will say, though, as far as the kids that are way too obsessed with the video games and shit, man, they are gonna hate it whenever I take them on their survival trip when they turn I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it thirteen or sixteen or possibly even both.
Speaker 2: For anybody who's curious what I mean.
Speaker 3: I am going to wake my child up in the middle of the night and put them in my car and drive them to the middle of some woods that they are unfamiliar with, and we are gonna survive for at least three days with what's in our pockets. We will not have bags, who are not have sleeping bags, raincoats, anything like that. We're gonna have some things in our pockets, and I'm gonna teach my children how to survive off the land for.
Speaker 2: At least three days.
Speaker 5: And I am I would do it in an organ I wouldn't do it here with a fucking mosquitoes will.
Speaker 2: Take absolutely not Organ the cold. The cold.
Speaker 3: Now I'm talking about my kids, They're never gonna go to Orcan. Why would I train them to go to Organ. That's like bringing them to Arizona. They're never gonna go to the desert.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like the desert.
Speaker 3: The Bayou is literally crawling with food I have. That's the other thing too. I couldn't learn. Yeah, most of them edible.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I could learn how to survive an Oregon, but as of right now, I'm unfamili. You're with it, so I can't teach my children how to survive there. I could learn, I'm down.
Speaker 5: I definitely did like seven eight years of survival training.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I took.
Speaker 5: A lot of classes during the summer. I did archery. I did BMX. I fucked up my leg real bad. I did all sorts of stuff. Horseback riding.
Speaker 3: When you say BMX, you mean like on a dirt track with rams and shit, Yep. Me and my younger brother competitively raced BMX for like three years.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 5: I did it for a while and then I so we had like we borrow bikes from people because they would transport us down to this place. And so this was during a summer camp and I did it for like three years, and when I went the last time, they had a certain amount of bikes and so some of the newer kids were trying to learn, and so I gave one of the better bikes up for one of the jankie bikes. What I didn't know is that the brakes were going to snap off and the chain was going to come flying and it wrapped around my entire kneecap embedded itself. I slammed into the side of the thing like because I came it broke on the back half and it swung up and hit me, which caused me to go like this on the down and as soon as I came down, there's no brakes, there's nothing. I can't do anything, and I went straight into the ground, slid sideways. The whole chain wrapped around, embedded itself into my kneecap itself, and I was like, I'm fine, it's fine, and so I took out the chain out of my leg. I mean, because this isn't this is like the one hundred time at this point that I needed to go to.
Speaker 4: The hospital, so it's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: And like I wrapped my shirt around it because I was wearing like, you know, because back in the day, you wore like multiple layers. So I wrapped my shirt around it, and I was like, don't call my mom, she's busy.
Speaker 4: My dad was up at the mountains.
Speaker 5: So I had to wait until they came in and picked me up, and then I got to go to the hospital afterwards.
Speaker 3: So the worst injury I ever got was I I misjudged my distance a bit on a tabletop and usually like put your back wheel down to a wheelie on top tabletop. I fucking caught air and slammed straight down in the middle of it and racked myself.
Speaker 2: But like it's cool, you know, it's all right. But uh yeah, for that's not.
Speaker 5: The worst injury I've I've had.
Speaker 2: Actually, I should hope not, Raven. You don't have things to rack? What the fuck we're talking about? The chain? I know I'm fucking with, yeh the chain?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, uh no, that's definitely not the worst. Uh I've I've hit a tree head on, like right here on my shoulder.
Speaker 2: A tree, oh, snowboard, not talking about from BMX, and there.
Speaker 5: Was a white out that happened, and that's when like everything just goes pure white and so gross.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Well, because I did a lot of night snowboarding too, which, by the way, if you've never night snowboard, it's you haven't lived because the snow is so beautiful at night, and it's so peaceful and calm out there.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way about frog in the middle of the night on the Bayu. You've never done that, You've never lived, so I feel you.
Speaker 5: I have done it, And like the mosquitoes are just horrible, like peace with them, Yeah, but they eat me alive and then I'm itching and I'm allergic and so I get huge welts all over. So it's not my vibe. But yeah, no, I've I've done a lot of things. I think burning my leg on a pipe when I was when I was getting off one of my street bikes because I was on the back of my ex's bike. I really hurt. I've crashed all sorts of stuff I used to race, I did. My life has been very adventurous. I like adventure.
Speaker 4: I'll say that.
Speaker 5: Fu. Yeah, I'm not gonna go into my whole life.
Speaker 17: But yeah, I like adventure, collar bone, trying to just jump like off a dig, you know, off the street into a ditch.
Speaker 2: Just down.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I thought I was a billy badass the first time that I rode a quad and uh a four wheel or whatever you guys want to call it.
Speaker 4: But I thought I was to badass.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I got this little did I know that I didn't have this and that would be one of my worst injuries I've ever received. I was fucked up, like I had a I had a.
Speaker 4: Second gree concussion.
Speaker 5: Rod went through my entire leg and I ripped it out and hobbled my way home.
Speaker 4: I broke some ribs. Yeah, no, it was. It was a whole vibe.
Speaker 5: And my mom came home and she just followed the trail of blood into the house. And here I am sitting on the bathroom floor. If you've never had a concussion, you don't realize that, like, shoot, you are kind of out of your fucking mind when you have one. And so here I am trying to trying to tape up this hole that's like cushing blood everywhere, and I'm like, I'm so fine. Mom, I'm okay, I don't need to go to the hospital, and she's like, let's just go to the hospital now, baby, like let's get you up. And I was like, yeah, okay, oh my god, I'll go.
Speaker 2: And I was, yep, do you think this has anything to do with your migraines these days?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I've had well, I mean before the before I got a TV in the Marine Corps, I definitely had some trauma in my head already.
Speaker 4: Nowadays I'm a lot more careful.
Speaker 5: But when I when I hit the tree is when I think that was the worst concussion that I've had. I thought I was marylynd Roe.
Speaker 4: I thought I was eighteen sixty eight.
Speaker 5: Yep. I had somehow developed a Scottish accent as well, like oh yeah, no, I was wilding out and so so where I was was at the very top of Mount Hood and so I had to come back down, and so they had to keep me awake to get back down with the snowboarding team. And when I got back down, I was like out of my mind pretty much. And the problem was is that my parents didn't get home, so I traveled.
Speaker 4: I went with somebody else and I went home and went straight to sleep.
Speaker 5: And so that is the worst thing that you can do any kind of head injuries. And by the time my mom got home, they had to rush me to the hospital.
Speaker 4: And so that was a that was a whole vibe.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why I don't have headaches or migraines. For all my dumb shit that I did, my parents like forced me to wear a helmet now while riding a bike Gordon one time.
Speaker 5: That was one time that I wore my helmet, no joke, like I never really wore it.
Speaker 2: And probably saved your life, real shit.
Speaker 5: Telling me that. Yeah, no, ship that was telling me one day that, like that morning, I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna wear my helmet today. For some reason, I just felt the need to wear it and it probably did save my life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, didn't they change that?
Speaker 17: I think they say now you know you don't have to You're not supposed to stay awake after concussions, which was, yeah, definitely always the thing. Actually, yes, I'm pretty sure I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I haven't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that I've never been more tired in my actual life than after a concussion. Like it is.
Speaker 4: It is almost impossible to stay awake.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. So and then like the way that it depends on what happens and how bad it is is how long it takes to recover after a concussion. But yeah, I don't wish that on anybody, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: I had a few concussions in my day, nothing to that level, obviously, but uh yeah.
Speaker 5: Damn yeah. My poor mom and dad honestly, like they survived. I feel like I owe them a badge of honor for surviving my childhood.
Speaker 4: Straight up.
Speaker 3: They made it through a one piece you're you're kind of fucked up, like they made it through.
Speaker 5: Good for them, they made they made it through the child that like by the time I was fifteen, I had three full stacks at the hospital, Like they knew my name, my birthday and everything when they saw me come in. So and it wasn't just like my parents took me in for any old like little thing. Oh no, it had to be serious. And here I am like.
Speaker 2: Hey, no villain, Yeah I believe that knowing you honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, getting back to the chat, Nora says, y'all, I'm flipping for this coc merch, but I cannot wait for some meta merch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope that he starts the merch up for meta abs a fucking loop. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also funny as hell, I just realized Cult of Conspiracy's acronymic CEC cock.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So in the military that stands for chain of command, which is also the cock. So you know, it's like when the cock is fucking you, that means your higher ups are fucking you. But yeah, it works here too. It's it's one of those uh you know, the term applies all over the place. Frozen plumber. Jake says, Sam I'm praying for your recovery, bro. That shit sucks, yes, saying saying ups Trucker seventy six, He said, Samuel spirit animal.
Speaker 5: Do what ups trucker seventy six. Are you new, my dude, or did you change your name from something else?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 4: We need to know.
Speaker 2: Unmute yourself, brother, you can find it.
Speaker 3: If you can't unless you're in a spot where you got to be quiet, then like I get it is so he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's right there. I'm looking at him.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't see anybody. I can only see one person at a time.
Speaker 2: In the chat, I just sent him the ass to unmute thing. There you go.
Speaker 14: Yes, I am new.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome brother. Oh yeah, so this is your first live, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yep, yes, sir, welcome, welcome indeed.
Speaker 3: And then you said Samuel spirit animals, so proud to finally see your face.
Speaker 2: How you doing, brother? Fuck yeah, man, always down to see how the colt's doing. But uh yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Long long time listener. Always been into you guys and first time life.
Speaker 2: So fuck yeah, man, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we seem to have a good number of ups and FedEx and Amazon drivers that listen to our show, which makes sense.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all are on the road for hours and hours and y'all got ship. Y'all got to be listening to while you're doing it.
Speaker 2: So fuck you. Where you based out of the man?
Speaker 8: You're Vegas?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, nice, like Vegas proper or like the outskirts Vegas proper. Damn.
Speaker 3: So you're delivering ups in inner city Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's gotta be fucking wild.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm just thinking about driving it because I've driven in a good bet and that's.
Speaker 4: That's rough, man.
Speaker 3: I mean, but you get paid by the hour, right, Oh yeah for sure. Well traffic jams or just a payday dog, I feel you right? Hell yeah, good man. Glad to have you as a new member on the Cult Lives. Hope to see your face more often on here. Brother, Yes, sir, h Kyle says, longtime listener, first time live Kyle Zimmerman also welcome.
Speaker 2: Oh that was me. Okay, so you did swap your name over?
Speaker 3: Okay, well then how in the hell did it say ups Trucker on one and then Kyle on the next one.
Speaker 2: Did you swap it and swapped it back?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm about to say, hold on now something, something's fucky here? Uh all right, So frozen Plumber Jake says, is the tattoo for lifetime membership still up on the table?
Speaker 2: If so, I need new ink soon.
Speaker 3: Yes, that offer is going to be on the table pretty much for for forever.
Speaker 2: If you do.
Speaker 3: Go and get you a culture conspiracy tattoo, we are going to float you a free lifetime membership to the Patreon just on general principle. You're marking yourselves in our name, which is crazy, but like abs a fucking litle, I have.
Speaker 5: To explain it really quick though for everyone. So it's going to be a year to year thing. Yeah, we have to reac happens. What happens is is I need you guys to if you do do this, I need you to contact me with your email and all this stuff, and then I have to send you a special little thing that's a gift on our site and you have to accept the gift, and then you'll have a year. It has to renew every single year, so which we.
Speaker 2: Will renew, We will send you.
Speaker 5: Aw it's just a matter of I can't gift you an entire lifetime. Patreon will not let me. I that's it's at twelve months exactly is what they'll allow at every time.
Speaker 4: So just so you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: And if you get the tattoo and it runs out, which try our best keep track of it. This is a relatively new thing for us, so like if it runs out and there's like a three day lag time, be a little gracious. As soon as you reach out and remind us, we will make sure that you're back up in action. We'll try to stay on top of it so that doesn't happen. But yes, that offer is gonna be on the table for forever. Just so we're all clear, Jake and everybody else listening.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah. Uh.
Speaker 3: Tony says, I was on Death Penalty Info and it seems like all men executed in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's why he was talking about earlier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so I looked into it. I mean that's I was on the website.
Speaker 4: I just had it pulled up, and I don't know, I don't know why his is saying that.
Speaker 5: But then when I showed you guys the website and what it looked likes and that it had, like it broke down each prisoner like this in a section. So I'm not sure what's.
Speaker 4: True what's not at this point, I guess, but it broke down their sex.
Speaker 2: So we'll look into it deeper.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've I've looked at statistics, not like actual lists of individuals, but statistics have always said that men are way more like to receive the death penalty than women. But to be fair, if we're gonna keep it one hundred, let's go ahead and keep it one thou wow. Here, typically men are doing more heinous crimes to receive the death penalty more than women just so we're all on.
Speaker 2: The same page. That is still very true.
Speaker 3: But yes, it's the statistics are the statistics, So we're gonna have to look at that one a little deeper later on.
Speaker 2: Let's see here.
Speaker 3: White boy Wizard was laughing a lot fucking chipstick roach clip. Yo, seriously, chopstick roach clips, Sam. I mean, I'm down for you leaning into your Wasian persuasion here, but I don't think I've ever in my life seen someone use chopsticks as a roach clip my.
Speaker 12: Fun did you do?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 5: Memo?
Speaker 6: When I was on one of the lives, I rowed two blunts whilst I picked up an picked up a nugget with using both of the other blunts as chopsticks.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually can't talk that much shit.
Speaker 3: I actually use chopsticks for whenever I burn incense, I use resin in a coal and I I use chopsticks to like shift my coal around.
Speaker 2: So I really can't talk that much shit.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I mean it's a thing, it's a vibe and I gotta it's training dog.
Speaker 2: But I have to use metal chopsticks, so I think.
Speaker 12: I actually that so I'm learning more.
Speaker 6: Uh, there's actually different styles of chopsticks depending on which Asianic culture and.
Speaker 12: I want to get.
Speaker 6: I want to get one made from each style, though I uh, I really fucks with a Korean a lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like them. They're thick, aren't they.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, but they're kind of more roundish, so they're a lot harder.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The metal ones I use for my coals are actually like they're they're square, like they have ridges and ship, which works for me because whenever I'm trying to pick up a coal to go on the incense resin, I need it to be flat on both sides because the coal is like disintegrating as it burns kind of thing.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so like the majority the ones that you get, I got Chinese restaurants aren't even actually the style of the Chinese use.
Speaker 12: They're the Japanese style.
Speaker 6: The Chinese is more of like the squares blockish one and they're short as fun. But the legend that I was told and everything when I was working up that suppose the reason why they chose to do with the chop sticks instead of a fore quart so that they could try to pick up pluck arrows out out the air and ship, which I think is just badass.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's accurate, but if it is, that's fucking sick.
Speaker 12: I mean, that's what I've heard in everything, So that's dope as.
Speaker 2: Fuck it is. I mean, fuck, who knows? Uh honey, badgers, go ahead, I was gonna say.
Speaker 12: I mean that they fucking revolutionized the horse and bow.
Speaker 6: They like the Mongols the Roman. Yeah sure they had the chariots. Yeah, good for them, but it would you put you give you get there? The the Mongolian uh bow, and they're they're riders. They're gonna wipe anyone because they'll they'll just keep braining.
Speaker 3: But I have a hard time believing that the Mongolans were picking arrows out of the air with chopsticks.
Speaker 12: No, I think that's just a legend.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's dope as fuck if it's real. But also, like, come on, how Miyagi are you trying to get here?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And yes, I understand that Mighty Mayagus from Okinawa. It's it's a joke, y'all. It's a joke.
Speaker 6: Well he's but the actor is from I think California, and he he didn't even have an actual accident.
Speaker 12: He said he pulled that voice out of his ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see that on the episode where he makes an appearance on Boy Meets World.
Speaker 12: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's an episode where Corey goes back in time to like the nineteen fifties or sixties, and Miyagi is taking uh, he's taking orders at Chubby's and it's like a whole thing. He like, he swaps back from the Asian voice to like give people wisdom and then swaps over to an American accent when he's taken an order from a table.
Speaker 2: It's fucking great.
Speaker 12: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: I love Woman's World. Danielle Offisher to the bad Guy anyway, Moving on, Honey Badger says, I started the first book of Baron Trump Adventures. Honey Badger. I know you've already left for the evening, but I hope to God that you talk about this as soon as you get through these books. I would love to hear from a cult member what your take is on it was the writer of Time Traveler or was this just a crazy set of coincidences that led to the place we are now. We'd love to hear more. Tony says, yeah, saying right. Tony says, you think you hate journalists enough. But you don't, you know, I agree. I can't see the picture that you sent with that for some reason, let's.
Speaker 5: See, says New York Times Scott Adams, careator of the Man. It like blurred the words. I can only see like some of it, it says creator of something comment strip dies at sixty eight.
Speaker 4: I think that's what it says.
Speaker 5: For some reason. It's bored on my screen too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I agree with the sentiment. If you think you're bullying journalists enough, you're wrong. You can bully them harder, and I have faith in you. We can get after it and make it happen, you know.
Speaker 2: Kyle says, always carry a knife at minimal Yeah, for sure, you got to.
Speaker 3: Like, that's just that's not even man law, that's just adult law. I thought anyway. And if you're not carrying a knife out there, good cult members start. They sell them the gas stations for like five dollars, Like it's okay, just carry something, even a small little cutting implement is needed.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Will God said, if I have pants.
Speaker 3: On, I have a nice same. I feel the same way about a gun too. If I'm wearing pants, I usually have a knife. A gun, a lighter, just the basics, just the basics. You don't know what tomorrow is gonna bring, but you got to be prepared.
Speaker 5: What Tony's referring to. Tony said, the last conversational thing.
Speaker 2: He oh, oh, controversial thing.
Speaker 4: Controversial thing. Yeah, the guy that died, Which.
Speaker 2: Guy that died? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, the creator of Gilbert, so he accepted Jesus Christ right before he died, saying it seems like a good idea from a cost benefit point of view. Not sure how to feel about that.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's basically Pascal was wager essentially, so yeah, I get it. Good for him, hopefully he made it. Samuel, I carry a kniferom the lighter, and my revolver literally literally my load out, literally my load out or my forty five.
Speaker 2: But typically I'm carrying that thirty eight.
Speaker 5: But you know, oh man, honey Badger, I know you left, but you got my soul. He said he needed some talker, Rice bro I have been craving oaknowan food so hard.
Speaker 4: No, we don't make the same stuff here in America.
Speaker 5: It's it's inherent and special to Camp Hansen and Camp Foster and all in Camp Canina.
Speaker 2: So I one day hope to experience this with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is one of those things we could do all sorts of controversial footage over there.
Speaker 3: No, not really whoa, I'm down to piss off some jets, but like do we have to?
Speaker 4: They're super nice. I really like him a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, good things, good things. God is love. Your hand was raised first? What you got?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 17: On the cost benefit dag apparently uh oh, apparently you can uh bet on cawshi on whether Jesus will return by the end of the year.
Speaker 7: I know it was one last year. Seems you know, you bet against.
Speaker 17: It, and if it happens, it's probably gonna be irrelevant anyway, right the financial aspect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as far as the cost, I'm gonna do it. But yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's one of the what was that movie or show where the guy had like every talisman of religion and was like this one.
Speaker 2: No Muslim, uh not Muslim, Jesus, the Mummy, Wow, look at me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the Mummy and he had like all the ones. I feel like that's if you're gonna die, be like, you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna take everything with me. And like, I'm gonna praise this one, this one, this one, this one, be like, look at this point, maybe I'll get in somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a thought process anyway.
Speaker 2: You know, I hope it works out for everybody saying what you got.
Speaker 12: I want to say, I'm jealous of Raven.
Speaker 6: She got to go to Japan, and I fear and I didn't get to go.
Speaker 12: But it's okay. I want to. I do plan on going one day, and when I go, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 6: I want to have it where I take both of y'all's and I want I want to go and.
Speaker 12: Get the.
Speaker 6: Main experience of fucking the Japan. I will also take you also, me and Jacob. We're just gonna piss off the Jats.
Speaker 12: God damn it. It's okay, I got the ana. We can do it.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're gonna get down with you there, brother. I could be wrong. Maybe they'll just take you in as one of the family. But I just got a hard time believing it. If you want to experience Marine Corps experiences, keep in mind Raven and I had so so different experiences.
Speaker 2: My entire experience was Washington, d C for all four years. Yeah, dude, I really want to.
Speaker 6: I really want to go see the in for shouse. That's what I really really want to do.
Speaker 2: I in Japan, Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 12: I want to go. I want to go throughout all of Japan. I want to go through all the pot fixtures.
Speaker 6: I as much as ship as I joke about, I do really do.
Speaker 12: I honestly love Japan. I love the architecture, I love their.
Speaker 6: History and the the I love the Bushido code and everything. I however, do not like them from nineteen thirty to nineteen forty five.
Speaker 12: Just a small living the years, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel the same way about Germany.
Speaker 5: I've only been to mainland a couple of times, but I never actually explored me land Japan. So I lived in Okinawa and I lived there for well, I was stationed there for four years. I lived two of those four years over in Afghanistan.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I have just one request though.
Speaker 6: If we go anywhere to eat, which we undoubtedly will, we have to go to the Ichi Laku ramen shop.
Speaker 2: I'm down, okay, I love ramen.
Speaker 5: We're going to I know where I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm going to Mama Son. Hope she's still there.
Speaker 5: God willing to eat some cat And I'm going and I'm going to White Kitchen, go to White Kitchen, and a couple other places. So well, it's a there's a lot of cool places. But even I would say that every marine experienced something different when they went to ok too.
Speaker 4: Because you had those.
Speaker 5: That were super super into scuba diving that got like master level certifications. You had those that did a lot of the offshore fishing. You had some that lived at each base had their own unique thing that that was like their own stuff outside the gate of where you know you got to go to, So Camp Hansen it's Kintown and the other ones. They all had their own places which were their own nightclubs. And like the further down you got, you got it more into the city. So like the big nightclubs were down there, we were more up in like Schwab in us at Camp Hansen were more of like the not the more the rural area, I guess you could say. So we didn't have really any nightclubs or anything like that. So everyone's experience in Oki is so vastly different for being on the same small island.
Speaker 3: I'm stoked to try some fucking First of all, I'm down to eat some cat right.
Speaker 5: But also I don't know if they even have that anymore or anything, but maybe find some.
Speaker 2: We'll find some.
Speaker 3: But also I also cannot wait to taste like real sushi. That's fucking I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I don't like sushi, so like I live there, and I mean it looks great. I've watched people like fresh cut, but I will say I'm all about the fresh seafood because like they'll cook you fresh calmari right there and they just got it off the boat and all the things. It depends on where you're at. What they what they do. I like their s cargo really good. The hibachi grills are like the best in ever so.
Speaker 3: But all right, so hibai that is a traditional thing, right, because I've heard a lot of people talk about like how Benny Hanna americanize it and it sucks and it's not even really Japanese. Hibachi is really Japanese.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I know I went to a lot of hibachi girls.
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you have to understand, though American's been there for a long time and so they still have their culture, but they also have a blend of really heavily influenced americanised culture as well, and it's like a mixing pot all together. And then you have a lot of Marines or Air Force whoever it was military that married Okinawan's too, so it's like it's a whole thing that's kind of mixed together.
Speaker 3: So honestly, from what I've been told from like World travelers and stuff, they say Tokyo is the spot, and it's not just the spot for like Japanese culture. It's like they perfected their culture centuries ago and that's locked in. So basically they decided to start perfecting everyone else's culture. Like if you want the best French food on Earth, Tokyo's got it. If you want the best, you know, African food on Earth, Tokyo's probably got it. Like they just started perfecting everyone else's shit. And it's I would love to go, not just Tokyo, but the entirety.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a rip snort in good time.
Speaker 4: So anyway, go ahead, and sam.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm sorry, but I was also gonna say.
Speaker 6: What I really want to do is also go and see Paul Harvey before I die.
Speaker 12: That's also a big thing.
Speaker 6: And for the COLT U D and D campaign, I'm gonna probably get together with somebody who's a lot better at drawing and that they can.
Speaker 12: Do the h they can actually build in the world.
Speaker 6: For me, I design it and everything, well, I tell them what how I want it.
Speaker 2: So that's do you know?
Speaker 3: Although you asked me a silly question today, of the of the options that was asked of me, obviously I'm gonna take It's me fully armed with an axe, a shield and a long sword against twenty peasant with pitchforks.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna do?
Speaker 12: Like, yeah, I'm a I had to ask.
Speaker 6: I had to give you a more question because I want to know. I was trying to see what type of paladin you would be, because you are a paladin, but you are also a part of the zealiz which you believe that you have. You're trying you want to become the leader of your zealit and everything, but you're you want to try to be an honorable, an honorable zealop, but you also want to sit upon the skull thron.
Speaker 2: But they attacked me first, they came at me.
Speaker 6: But you also you also vibed in like the you know, you teleported into the meadow, so it's like that's their their land.
Speaker 3: So that's okay. So you didn't give me that backstory. All you told me that I have armor, they don't. I have weapons, they don't what am I doing? And I'm like, I'm not running. I didn't know that I stepped in their land. Sam, that would have been nice for the context.
Speaker 12: That's the thing, the context.
Speaker 8: Hm.
Speaker 6: I want to see what I can do, so boop and that it's just it's you I have. I did the same thing with the voice. Didn't give him the full context this morning. And yeah, so it's a raven.
Speaker 2: He texted you too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he texted me.
Speaker 2: I choose a no, no, we have to give the the what's the background here?
Speaker 5: I don't know what? Okay? So you wake up in a cave and your coven has betrayed you once they found out that you've delved into blood magic, your first you're the first female elf in a thousand years to be able to harness the old ways that's known for this. The others have this avowed you. Six of your sisters raised six of your sisters have raised your hand in attack.
Speaker 4: They specialize in ice and fire.
Speaker 5: What do you do choice a boil their blood but walk down a dark path be try to escape and be hunted.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's not even a fucking judgment call.
Speaker 5: I'm choosing a clearly like come on.
Speaker 11: Now, keep in mind.
Speaker 6: This is I'm also trying my best at trying to figure out this and knows because I'm also trying to figure out Yeah, these are like the playludes of like each of your origins. But I'm also thinking about going a very meta way of having like y'all waking up in a fucking convoy and see if y'all get the reference.
Speaker 3: If I would have known that that was the case that I had just teleported into their land, I would have like rolled for.
Speaker 6: Charisma, you teleported back in time.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure all I'm saying is I would have tried to talk my way out of that, rather than slaughter.
Speaker 2: The fucking village's male population. Holy fuck, Well it's okay.
Speaker 12: Your God loves you for it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm killing everybody. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna leave people that are gonna be I have to watch my back the entire time. I'm just gonna kill them all and deal with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've talked about that a good bit, Raven and I. As far as like, you'll watch these movies, Yeah, Open Time Vibes.
Speaker 2: They're on here with the soundboard man.
Speaker 3: You'll watch these movies where these people, you know, they they have the opportunity to kill the dude that's like chasing them down.
Speaker 2: They beat them in hand to hand combat.
Speaker 3: He's knocked out, and they'll like take the gun and then they'll just leave him instead of putting one.
Speaker 2: Bullet in his head, and they no longer have that problem. And somehow that guy is the one to finish the job in the next episode, and it's like, why, why didn't you finish it?
Speaker 5: I will never understand why people will do that in movies and TV shows Like here, this person that obviously wants to kill you and has no qualms about harming you, your children, your family, whatever, then you're gonna show leniency and an empathy or something and just leave him alive. No, you're going to just put to one in the head, to in the chest, hand repair walk away. Yeah, you don't have to worry about it. Anymore.
Speaker 4: You don't have to worry.
Speaker 5: About him rising up and killing your whole family. But no, everyone's like, oh no, I don't do that. No, if I'm gonna have the opportunity, I'm gonna take your ass out so that I don't have to worry about it because you want to kill me first.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, yeah, well, it's like Batman, he didn't kill anyone, because then he's just as bad as I know.
Speaker 2: Fuck that. Fuck that.
Speaker 12: On the bat Plane in DC Comics, and that's what done it? Detective for comics.
Speaker 6: Oh, he hung a guy from the bat playing and in one of the first issues that said, huh, I think he might be better off this way.
Speaker 12: The dude's a dick.
Speaker 6: Then he fucks his adoptive son's old lady Barbara Gordon.
Speaker 12: So fuck Batman.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never heard that, but.
Speaker 5: I barely ever did anything.
Speaker 19: He was like, I'm gonna beat up and tie up these prisoners, and then like, wonder why my city keeps having these same prisoners released, And it's like, no, be the anti HEROO, it's gonna be anything like what what what are you doing here?
Speaker 5: I don't that movie with the rock I don't really black at him. Yeah, I was like, see he gets it, deadpool.
Speaker 2: Same way.
Speaker 3: Listen, the guys that that did the operation and killed Ben Lauden didn't become terrorists. Okay, that's a stupid fucking premise. Well, if you kill them, you're just as guilty as there. No, the fuck him not, that's dumb.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I'll fall on that grenade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anyway, moving on, moving on.
Speaker 3: H Kyle Zimmerman aka ups Mayhem eighty five says, uh hah, first live. My wife and I are here, and your voices put her to sleep. Well, I'm glad that we're her ASMR.
Speaker 2: That's good shit.
Speaker 5: To be fair, A lot of people tell us this. I'm not gonna lie. Some of our friends actually, let listen to the podcast that never make it even through like half the episodes, because like your voices, your guys' voices are so soothing.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, fucking his.
Speaker 5: I can see his, because like I've listened to it enough where I'm used to it and like the cadence of it. But I don't feel like mine's super soothing. But because I stumble my words so much.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, I don't really feel like my voice is very soothing either, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: To people that think it is dope, I'm I think it is. I appreciate you though, yo. Hell he.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Tony says I saw The Pacific and thought it was extremely good.
Speaker 3: Did not see Bander brother Tony, I highly recommend you also go check out Bandon Brothers. It's phenomenal, but Pacific is exponentially better in my humble opinion. Kyle also says the Witcher is so amazing. But play the video games I want to. I want to. I just have to have time. Fuck I I barely have time to play the video game that I do with Golden Eye here, But my four year old is like becoming obsessed with watching me play. It's I'm like, fine, I'll try to beat this level. It'll be okay.
Speaker 2: It's it's cool, you know.
Speaker 3: Plus the animation is so dog shit and it also kind of adds to the nostalgia.
Speaker 2: I love it. I fucking love it. Let's see. By the way, most of the.
Speaker 3: Good most of the guys from Bandon Brothers also played as Fox Company in Cod Big Red One.
Speaker 2: I did not know that very good.
Speaker 6: The guy that played wild billg On You. He played Brooklyn, which is funny. They call him Brooklyn, but he's from the Blocks. The guy who played Abraham and the Walking Dead played Sergeant Glynn Hawk Hawkins. And the guy who played Gabriel from Supernatural he also played that.
Speaker 12: All of these guys played in Ben and Brothers.
Speaker 6: They also play as Fox Company, which is a funny and everything, and it's it's just very poetic because as soon as the Band of Brothers ended that Call of Duty's stars did it, and they based they did a lot of the They took the guy's fun band of Brothers and everything because of that, and they already had chemistry and it was really good.
Speaker 2: That's dope. Hell yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Also, Kyle said he just got the tavern Stock Institute book today. I'm hooked and definitely a must buy. Not gonna lie. I'm so happy to be here with all my Cole family again. Been listening on my trucking trips for years, but just excited to be here with all of you.
Speaker 2: Finally.
Speaker 3: Brother, We're happy to have you here. We're taken to death you're here. But also, yes, for the Tavistock book, we did that episode about it. I had never really done much digging into it until that episode. I think Raven correct me if I'm wrong, But that book is in the box. As far as the potential reading list correct, it might be we.
Speaker 5: Have actually I have to add like ten more of them, but I could write it down.
Speaker 4: Let me let me write it down just in case so I can see.
Speaker 3: But how long is the book too? Because it is it something that you think you could crank out in a month? That's that's the main question here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm actually looking at our So I just got our book in yeah, for our for our thing. So how Jesus became God? I'm actually trying to figure out right now how I want to break up the chapters of it. So actually, quite a few of the cult members that are going to be joining their lives have already started reading, so it definitely is so as of right now, it is.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and twenty three pages long.
Speaker 5: So, but this is actually available on Kindle the audio thing with Amazon, and it's it's if you have your little points and it's free pretty much. So it's, yeah, I'm going to listen to it's ten hours of listening. Though, Damn, I was like, that's a long but I got the books so that way I could write notes and highlight stuff and everything. For we are starting February first, so I have like two weeks to hurry my ass up and get this going.
Speaker 2: I heard that, heard that. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Also, my seventeen year old is an RTC right now, and I'm telling them to join Space Force. Yes, yes, if your child is smart enough to join the Space Force and like has that kind of technical skill set electronic or computer or whatever, dude, I am so here for the Space Force. Also, their uniforms are almost as badass as the Marine Corps uniforms. They're not, they're not, but it's a very very close second in my personal opinion.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling my kids if you're going to join the military, And that's that's the thing I've always told everybody. I'm not as much as I shit on the military and all these things. I'm a veteran whatever, But it depends on what you're trying to do, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to go into a job field where.
Speaker 3: You're going to be working on diesel engines for like tugboats and shit, go Navy or Coastguard. If you're trying to work in something with logistics, go Army. If you're trying to go something with you know, technology, go air Force or space force, whatever the case is. Eventually you're going to go back to the civilian sector, whether it's in four years, eight years, twenty years, whatever. You want to go back to the civilian sector with enough skills to be able to be competitive in the job market, whatever you want to be when you grow up, join the branch of service with a program that will best suit you for that future. You know, that's just the overarching theme. And if you just are die hard want to go infantry, then clearly you need to go Army for the logistics, Marine Corps for the brute force.
Speaker 2: Different strokes, different folks. But anyway, moving forward, Samuel says he feels he has to reclaim his family honor unfortunately, as Papa was a draft dodger while his brother was in nom taking scalps.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's wrong. I should have corrected, but failed though. I feel as if a there's a civil war brewing unfort you do not have to restore your family honor based off of your shit.
Speaker 2: That's that's not how this goes, brother, No way, no way.
Speaker 5: My dad had flat feet and couldn't and couldn't go at all.
Speaker 6: To be fair, Oh, he was walking the he was going far so Nanny and the kids were in was in Georgia while he was go every other way, going back and forth from Texas to Georgia and everything, walking on the all aunts and everything, is what Ninnie said.
Speaker 12: So that that's but yeah, he apparently dodged it.
Speaker 2: So it'd be like that.
Speaker 3: Dude, Hey, that is not your job to restore your family honor based off of the uh, the decisions of your ancestors. That's that's like you having to pay for the sins of the father.
Speaker 2: That's that's ridiculousness. Dude, don't worry about all that shit. You you live your life to the best of your abilities, and fuck the haters. That's all there is.
Speaker 3: Ups Trucker eighty five says Cajun Knight will always love your sunglasses choice. I rock pit vipers all the time. Bro, I can't find my fucking pit vipers.
Speaker 5: I had them whom.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no no. These are not pit vipers. Okay, these are ones.
Speaker 3: These are you know they they say, Oakley, but I believe they're pronounced knockoff, like that's that's all it is, and I'm good with it.
Speaker 2: I'm good with it.
Speaker 3: The sunglass choice is pretty sick, and I haven't rocked these in a while. I might start making my way back through all the sunglasses choices, but they also prevent me from reading very well because my eyes are going to shit these days. So I might start finding if I could find something like this that's prescription, we might we might be in trouble.
Speaker 2: I might never take these bitches off.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but you know, I got a couple of different ones, but I do appreciate the love.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Moving on, Moving on, Jesus, we are way way.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've been reading through the whole chat and answering back to everybody, so a lot of people we're just talking about the games, different games that we talked about.
Speaker 4: Uh, Frozen Plumber.
Speaker 5: Jake says that the missy in Minnesota bird is the mosquito.
Speaker 3: The state bird Minnesota, the state bird is the mosquito in Minnesota.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: Now in the BYEU, the state bird is the mosquito.
Speaker 5: You've met these bastards down here but like they won't die.
Speaker 2: So I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that Minnesota had a mosquito problem. I thought that was way too high north for these little folks. But okay, new information for me.
Speaker 5: They're horrible, so.
Speaker 3: Real quick, will the gods your hand is raised. We have not heard from you this evening. How are you?
Speaker 5: Hey? Girl?
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm doing good. You've asked about some prescription sunglasses. That's what these are right here?
Speaker 2: Oh on, it's it's blinking in.
Speaker 9: Okay, you can get them off Amazon. They're readers and you can even get your open look off look alikes and knockoffs and stuff like that. So check out Amazon.
Speaker 5: I'll have you get any care. Yeah, and it they.
Speaker 9: Read and they actually worked really well when you got your little ring like going, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they work really well.
Speaker 9: So yeah, figure out you know, plus two whatever you need.
Speaker 3: I might see if Amazon has some prescription pit vipers, y'all, it might be game over.
Speaker 2: I don't know they got.
Speaker 9: All fune, so you might find what you're looking for.
Speaker 3: Shit, all right, all right, the search is on. We're gonna have to make this happen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so here for it.
Speaker 5: Y'll pop over here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh, I'll be eighty five rocking some stupid ass shades like, let's not get it twisted. This this ain't going nowhere. The white trash and me won't allow it to go anywhere. I wish I could fight it.
Speaker 2: It's just it's.
Speaker 5: Here they have they do.
Speaker 3: Let's go all right, all right, send me that thing, Raven. We'll talk about that offline. But fuck yeah, we're doing that anyway. All right, back to it. Back to the chat here. Actually, we're damn we're getting ready to wrap up, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so pretty much everybody's just talking about different stuff that they're going Sam. Sam said he's inn in my honor role of res Rose Petal Blunt.
Speaker 4: I said, it is.
Speaker 5: It gonna be dripping in blood. But yeah, so there's everybody's just kind of chat chatting back and forth like they always do.
Speaker 2: Hear. That been great, it's.
Speaker 3: Been a great live it has before we wrap ups, mayhem eighty five what you got brother?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a fucking.
Speaker 14: Pimp prescription inserts Oh.
Speaker 3: No shit, Oh okay, more than one way to skin a cat and fucking chicken in here, we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's happening. Oh I'm stoked.
Speaker 5: You could just be normal and get some contacts.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, no, absolutely no, no, what I'm gonna do start poking my actual eyeball.
Speaker 5: I'm not a sociopath, right, it's not even bad, Like, whoo, that's it.
Speaker 4: I'm good my whole contact, Like, it's not even bad.
Speaker 2: I'm good on that. I actually have just a.
Speaker 3: I have a really deep seated fear, right and even for like Halloween costumes, I've I've thought about getting some.
Speaker 2: Like color contacts and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I have this illogical fear, although it's not that illogical. And I know that because I know multiple people that this has happened to of the contact rolling to the top of my eye and just getting stuck in.
Speaker 2: My head and I can never get it out. I understand the likelihood is very low, but with my lack of luck, it's almost a guarantee that that's gonna happen, and I'm just not willing to take that risk.
Speaker 5: I've been wearing contacts since I was fourteen years old, and I used to sleep with them in which is not really let me tell you, uh huh, But I was dumb young and whatever. And even then, I've never had a contact get stuck. I have had it once, like once or twice fold, but you can always. All you do is you just push your eyelid down and it will literally it down, like it's not even that big of a deal. You can do it on the side of your eye too, like your eyeball will naturally roll out the contact, or.
Speaker 3: Or I wear what one of our founding fathers, old Ben Franklin developed. I just rock sunglasses and regular glasses and you know, maybe even a monocle if I want to look like a proper gent one day.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I hate my glasses, to be honest with you. So it's whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, everybody be able to look out for some Uh it's not even like prescription grade. I just have like the slightest stigmatism in one eye from the explosion when I was in high school. I honestly believe that's the case. But uh yeah, some readers would probably go a long way in helping me. So if they got pit viper readers, which we now know two ways of getting that, y'all stand by, we might be in business here soon. Anyway, Samuel, before I forget brother, Please give us the good Cult members on the Live and the good Cult members around the world your send offs.
Speaker 2: Just pull wherever you.
Speaker 6: Are blessed be the chaos, m's the cuts, my good so Jacob and my Lady Raven.
Speaker 3: Indeed we love you Sam, And for all the good Cult members listening to this that would like to be a part of the Live next week. The only place to do that and get these shows absolutely commotional would be to go to the link of the description to patreon dot com slash Cult the Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 2: When you go, there's a couple of tears for entry.
Speaker 3: You go to the lowest tier possible, and you will get these shows absolutely commercial for You'll get them a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. But like I said, the main reason is because it is completely commotional.
Speaker 8: Fun kolbe fun community.
Speaker 2: Shit ads suck. Commercials suck. We know this. Yeah, the voice is badass. I love this ship. Where's the other one, the pitch up one that's also really fun.
Speaker 20: Shit's funny, It's fuck too. I love this shit. Y'all can be a part of the commercial free community. Commercials suck. Advertisements suck. But if you want to.
Speaker 3: Leave theirs behind, come to patreon dot com slash called the Conspiracy Podcast. If you go to that third Eye all the way Open tier, then you will be able to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live Tuesday nights, nine pm Central. It goes down and we appreciate everybody that is a part of it. And if you go to that Maniac Member, you'll also get the the box that Ravenly is putting together right now. It's I'm excited. I'm excited to see these t shirts when they're made. We're talking with the company right now. Everybody on standby in the Maniac here right now, it's going it's gonna be going down here soon.
Speaker 2: But good good cult members.
Speaker 3: The best way that is you could support the show in the freeway would be too please hit the five Stars, hit the Shares of Life describes commens they gole post in review of shares, hit the Friend of Family Shares.
Speaker 2: If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members. Actor Steve Finally's and gentlemen, while you're at it with the liking and the sharing, go check out Menimistic Jonathan's other show and give them the same level of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the k to Night and come join each of us our individual patroon lives that we host every Wednesday night in nine pm Central links to those in the description as well, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone and done so. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful live episode of the Cult of Conspiracy And I'm Kaden Knights and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of infination. You need you a letter just as soon as humanly possible.