Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back to the Operaman Report. I'm your host, private investigator at Opperaman, and we are lucky to get a hold of Daniel Hopsicker from Medcowprode dot com. That's his website, and he's got a brand new book coming out called Gangster Planet. We're looking forward to that. In fact, I think we're the first ones to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Daniel Hopsicker is a legend in this field. With the Mad Cow Morning News and the Muhammad Ata's Flying Circus and all the great work is done Barry and the boys. This guy's been there and done it from the start. And when we're lucky to have him on the show, Daniel Hopsicker, are you there?
Speaker 2: I am, and thank you for that nice introduction. Yeah. Well, you know, by the way, I think what this field needs is more private investigators like you, because there are sometimes when I want to find something out when you know, I realized that the guys that do what you did, or do I I'm not quite sure what are able to put right to the heart of it immediately. Yeah. More so, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: You know me.
Speaker 1: I'm chugging away here. I'm not giving up.
Speaker 2: You know, what do you want? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Well, let's start first with the new books Gangster Planet. What are we going to look forward to?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a gangster planet. I mean, there's just no way around, you know. I think it's a pithy, pithy title. But I have, I guess, been lucky enough to have kind of a front row seat on criminal activity, high level criminal activity. Not street buggings. O they you know, guys are bringing one hundred million dollars of of of Coca a tala first, first in Louisiana where I went to. I went to Louisian. I'm from California. I don't know if you know that about southern California. And uh, I went to Louisiana to write a book about Barry Sea. And when I saw there, coupled with what I've seen in the last dozen years living in Florida, makes me realize that there's a whole criminal enterprises in America that's like located like it's like it's like they're offshore here. Okay, I mean this is a part of the United States of America, but like stuff goes on here that doesn't go on in Illinois. Are you with me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent. And now that but it's not just the cooke stuff and the drugs. If you look at the Trump administration, all these guys are pulling scams and cons. How come they can get away with this with impunity? And if you or me try to do any of these things, even low level bank scams would be under the prison.
Speaker 2: I can explain it to you very quickly as it was explained to me, okay by a guy who I who I who is a very smart man, who who I actually kind of likes quite a bit, who I thought was running the CIA's aviation station in Miami. And you know, he was pretty much as Frank with music could be. And then he said, but you know, he said, what it is is it's a never ending scandal. I mean, it's one scandal. It just keeps going on and on and on. Okay. In other words, the same people that were involved in Iran contra, you know, you know, are doing other things when when Bush was president and and and they're doing stuff now and and they have their counterparts. Well that's why they call it organized crime. Okay. And the basic message, if I could tell you in one line, what I think I've learned is that the forces of transnational organized crime are stronger than the forces of any nation state on earth, including including our own.
Speaker 1: Yeah with you? And and then what is it? You get involved in the two party systems and you make donations, you raise money, and you pay your dues, and and that's how you get away with it?
Speaker 2: Well, there is no two party system, right, I'll I'll sorry to tell you an anecdote from a movie by Preston Sturgis and I Sullivant. Sullivant's travels and he's pretending to be a bumb and there's an election and and and the Boston town promises, uh, you know, five bucks for a body that votes. And this guy goes out and what's not sixty nine times? And the boss is impressed with them and says he's going to give him a job. And the guy's going great. And the boss says, you're going to be in charge of the Reform Party the next election. And the guy goes the Reform Party. But Boss, you know you're not the reform He says, I'm all the parties. Hell, Hell's son, I'm all the parties. Okay, and you know, and isn't that the truth?
Speaker 1: We're gonna put you in charge of investigating voter front. It's such a good job out there. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I once asked a guy, I'm not the sharpest, why am I doing this? I mean, there's no there's there's not very few. There's not a lot of people poking around where I poke around, and and you know, probably because because they fix it though it's not wildly remunerative and you're discouraged. You know, you say I'm going to write a science You know, you can do what I'm doing right now if you fictionalize it. Okay, fictionalized, fictionalize it enough. But my tendency has just been to pursue what I'm interested in without getting to the point. But maybe that's the point I'm finally reaching at any rate. I mean, I'm here to tell you that that I know stuff about Russiagate that that nobody else knows. And the reason I know stuff about about it, and you know, believe me, I am not pretending to know the whole story of Russiagate, you know, by any means. But what I saw beginning in two thousand and eight was was was stuff being done by guys who had continuity with stuff I'd seen before. Okay, For example, Verry Steals murdered. Well do you have is your audience? Do they do they know by Barry Zeal they know about this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay. Very Seal gets assassinated in nineteen eighty six or seven, and the next year his lawyer, his his in house lawyer who sued me for emotional distress, and so I cannot disclose his name. He incorporated the company in Florida called Nationwide Vans for a guy, a Saudi by the name of romy Olbatrawi, who it turns out was the chief lieutenant of Van then Koshoki. So Barry sales guys incorporating something for Koshoki then in ninety one ninety two doesn't come out to ninety six, but the Defense Intelligence Agency does a big report on I'm called thean drug traffickers supporting the government down there, and Koshoki's prominent on the list at the inn Kyoshoki. Okay, And then it turns out out, okay, I'm here in Florida and and two big two big drug drug rug drug trafficking things happened, and two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, that just reared their heads like you know, like like like King Kong, you know, getting out of the ground. A DC nine from Saint Petersburg was busted with five and a half tons of cocaine. And that's actually a really interesting story what they both are. But then the following year, a Gulf Stream was busted near the same place in Mexico with four more than four tons of cocaine. And the ownership of the two planes is interlinked, okay, I mean if you look at it, I mean some of the people that owned one plane owned on one owned the other, okay at one time. And and if you're and I had realized a long time ago that the CIA just it it's aviation assets around it doesn't matter, if you know. And then and they move them, move them around regularly every every couple of years, but they never sell them. But they never I have never found a plane that I have Well, first of all, both both these planes had government government connections. Okay, the DC nine, which was flying out of the same airport in Florida that the Coast Guard and Customs and Border Patrol their main aviation assets right there, right and there's DC nine is flying out of there, and it's it's taxing up and down the apron, looking like a government plane. It's got a big seal on the side. You know that it's the sky but you know, and you don't. You don't see what it says. It's a sky with aircraft. It does it's a US government. But I mean it's got the ego. It looks exactly like a government seal, and it's painted exactly like a government plane. And it's taken for a government plane down there. Okay, it's taken for a government plane.
Speaker 1: The air traffic people and the people who run the airport, they think it's a government playing with them. Don't they have paperwork, wouldn't they know?
Speaker 2: Well, it's just another level of of of First of all, First of all, I mean it doesn't matter. I mean, if you're an air traffic controller in Mexico, you do what you're told, you know, so you don't go boss, there's a strange plane here. Somebody somebody just took off from a dirt runway and it's like trying to evade us on the radar. You know, that doesn't happen like you know, that's the whole story. That's the whole story against planet. Okay. You know who controls the distribution of the pipeline up to hear Is is guys who own airports down there, you know, the richest Mexicans, Carlos slim them, God love him. Okay comes close to looking like the prototype of what you'd think like a major drug trafficker would look like. It's not some, it's not some, it's not uh Elchpo Guzman, you know, hanging out in the mountains of Sineloa, you know, with bandoliers strapped across his chest. Doesn't work that way. You got to be able to You've got to be able to have lunch with Jamie's Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan Chase. You can't look like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like you just dug a tunnel, right, you can't look like he just came from underground.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's right. That's what again, that's what you're paying for, that's what that's what you're paying some rich industrialists in Mexico to deal with somebody here that that's what this guy's are. You know, he's got plausible deniability, which is which is what you or I would want if we were in the same musician, am I right?
Speaker 1: Well, how does this connect those to the Russian mob and what Mueller found in his report? The cliff Notes version of what Mueller found.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so I'm interested in everything to do with the people that had anything to do with just these two planes, all right, and an Kashoki going back on both of them. And Ashoki the Russian I mean or the Saudi, you know. I mean, he's an American asset. He's the CIA guy. He's he's the Jude you know, going back, he's actually been involved in every American major American scandal since the seventies. Okay, He's he's the actually, you know, six degrees of Kevin Bacon, right, this is six degrees of is you know he is somehow involved. He was, He's the he was on around Contra. He was in and you don't remember this because you probably weren't born yet, the Lockheed bribery scandal in the mid seventies. I mean, he's been there, he was that, and he owned both explaints. He and his you know, through his lieutenant romy Albatrowie Okay, who is himself a piece of work. Rommiy Albatrowie. Actually I think he showok his lieutenant Okay, is the perfect sample of transnational organized because he's Saudi, but he's not Saudi. And the reasoning he's not Saudi is because he was born in Geneva. So he's the son of a Saudi rich Saudi Okay, general. I thought he was a general or a diplomat. I was born in Geneva. So he's he's he's transnational from the get go.
Speaker 1: The guy that owns the the big hot the big department store there, right, who's the guy.
Speaker 2: Mohammed? Yeah, he would at Naka Shogi's son in law or.
Speaker 1: Something, right, And what's his connection to to this guy Kashogi, the one that was chopped up over there? What's his relationship was his nephew nephew for nephew?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I I am. I don't pretend to know anything about Saudi politics and wouldn't know who he? You know? And and he you know, what do you what do you make? He go ahead, go ahead, starts in.
Speaker 1: But what do you make of this? You know, the all the reporters are sitting around, they're talking about this guy Kashog gets chopped up. No one mentions he's related to and says, hey, mister Trump, that's the guy related to the guy you bought the big ship from, you bought the big yacht from. No one says that.
Speaker 2: No, that's look, that's my position. That's just bizarre, Okay. I mean I'm the only I see it. But I'm the only one that sees it, Okay. And I was here a year after nine to eleven, like when I knew the story wasn't in New York City because I was like rubble, Okay, the story was like, you know, track down what these guys were doing in the in the twelve months before the attack because they were here. Okay, but you didn't read any major books about them here. You read books about them in Hamburg and about this and that and the other, but none of those big books focused on them here. And even though even though one of the major books, one of the major writers came down and spent all told a month with me here, and and uh it was it was a footnote in the book. He just he just was scared off completely. And and and he's a guy whose name you know, was well respected, I mean on the left, you know, among people. Oh yeah, he wrote, he wrote a big book about the Kennedy assassination. But by the time he got here, he was he was well placed. You know, we're okay, so to finish Okay, yeah, I see this stuff, all right? And I went. I went to a friend of mine back in Newport Beach, where I lived when I was in California most recently, who uh spent a career as I thought it was the NSA, but maybe it was c I ah, because I've heard now both. And I went to him and I said, I said, Dick, I said, how come I it was some major revelation about Barry Seal it would have been back then, I said, Dick, how come this is so easy, you know, for me to see. I said, I'm you know, I can't be the smartest guy in the world. I'm pretty smart, but you know, and and he he just looked at me and he said, he said, I said, how come welcome, I can see this, And he said, because they don't, they don't bother to hide it, which was pretty deflating. I thought he was going to go, hey, you're a pretty sharp investigator, you know. Here hav An Apple now it's because they don't bother trying to hide it, which is because because no one know, they know, no one's going to go after it or you know, not all the time, but much of the time. So a half dozen guys important in Russia Gate had crossed my radar long before Russia Gate because they were involved with guys I knew were involved in drug trafficking. Okay, long story short, there is I knew who o Legg Derek Pasca was in two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eight, I mean, you know, I didn't know, you know, and Olig Deripaska is the Oliver North of Russia Gate. Okay, he was. He's the guy running around, you know, looking self important. That was Olig Derepaska, and I was. I was following him. And because I was following him, I was following him by about two thousand and five, two thousand and six. And because I was following him, when Trump sold a mansion to another Russian oligarchy that I knew was connected to Ola Deripaska, I went hmm, and I looked into it a little more, and then I went hmm, and I wrote about it. And that was like two thousand and eight. Okay, and that guy ribola lives name hard to say, but but but the trump one undred fifty million dollars for him, I mean, Ribololev is no idiot. He's not going to be twice what uh what a manch and is appraised at. And that's what he did, more than twice. So fifty million dollars went went, you know, was off the books. And that's what you want, is operations that are off the books. You want to own hotels, uh and in places where you can. We're small notts of Kashkamn, right, you want to want to run it. You want to run hotels because because you can, you can. You can own a hotel. That's that's you know, that's got like you know, notebookings at all, like like and you can show it on the books as if it's like, you know, on the hottest hotel in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Who's going to know someone's staying in the room in that and.
Speaker 2: And and this is the end of the This is the end of the business. That's those interesting. And this is the end of the business that's most important. It's the money end. Okay, it's the money laundering because what's the point of being involved in organized crime? Let's face it, what's the point of being involved the trans you know, the power thing, for the for the guys that are running it. But but if you can't spend the money, you want to be able to spend the money. And that's why that's why, that's why Russia is so pissed at the US. That's why, that's why they're so pissed. That's why Putin is so pissed because it's his Oligeraposket that can't spend his money here, okay. And and the question is, I mean, from everything I've seen, and believe me, I'm not like a world a world traveler, but they've got the slickest organized crime operation in the world. I mean, it's an integrated you know, it's the general motors of organized crime, because the government and the mob is the same thing, and the too, well that's what I mean. It's one thing. And do you want I don't want. Do you want uh that group having having having access to American capital markets? I mean, no fucking way. I mean, that's that's ips I just said a bad word. I don't know, you can't say that's you know, that's that's I's so fact though. Corruption Do you think do you.
Speaker 1: Think there's enough of that money floating around that they could pay off both sides of the aisle and cover up this mute report.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're gonna see. I'm not I'm not a political insider. I mean, you know, certainly, I'm hoping for the best. But you know what I've I've always said that I don't I don't have much good to say about Republicans, okay, but but I haven't even less good to say about Democrats, because like, Democrats will break your heart every time you'll you'll try really hard, and you know, I mean Bernie was an example of that, just the most recent I mean, you know, going back to the fucking sixties, the Democratic Democratic Party is you know, when when push comes to show, you know. So, I don't know what's going to happen. I'm certainly I think it's it's gonna take it's going to take billions of people in the streets to make it happen. I think that's that's what it's going to come down to.
Speaker 1: What do you make a bar bar In his history and his connections to iran conscient all that is this guy safe to be a judge investigation.
Speaker 2: Well, let's consider him. On the one hand, he's uh uh nearing retirement, okay, and and he doesn't want to be seen as the villain and like the biggest organized cover up in history. Okay, But then look at who he is on this On the other side. He plays ball. Okay, he plays ball. That's that's what you can say about all of these guys here. They play ball. So, hey, you know, this is this is going to be an interesting time in American history because if you know, if they released the Mule Report and it turns out I've been wrong, I'm cool with that. I mean, if you know, hey, you know, it was just but that's not that's that's not what it is. So what it is is going to be the subject in the next two years of American history.
Speaker 1: Hey, real quick, because because we're running out of time, what can it tell usbout connections between Trump, Koshogi, and Deutsche Bank.
Speaker 2: They're obviously part of Well let's just look at it from the out side. Okay. There was a time when Donald Trump couldn't couldn't, couldn't borrow any money at all. Okay, A guy down here. At the same time, the guy down here here in Venice, you know, couldn't buy aviation fuel for cash. Somebody told me Trump couldn't couldn't raise cash in America at all, and Deutsche Bank was running to him. And during the same time period, adding the Koshogi was running a scam with financial scam with Deutsche Bank's willing involvement that netted three hundred to five hundred million dollars and for which Doutsch Deutsche Bank was forced to pay a two hundred and seventy eight million dollar fine. Okay, do those two events implicate Deutsche Bank in some larger conspiracy. I don't know. I bet I suspect so.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned here also too, there's a connection between one of the Russian hackers in Koshoge.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, I mean that's a dude. There's a ton of things they found here. Okay, just because I would just pipe Okay, us cups customs agent in Louisiana retired and told me something that's turned on to be like with the most interesting advice I ever got, which was easy. There's not a lot of players out there, right, they all know. So if you see somebody that was involved. Okay, Asa Hutchinson was a prosecutor in Western Arkansas, US prosecutor when they were moving tons of drugs through Mina, Arkansas and never saw a thing. Okay, twenty years later or twenty five years later, George Buship points, he'sa Hutchinson to head the DEA. Okay, it happened. I mean it's it's his area of expertise, right that. That's that's so there's they keep being recycled. And William Barr was involved in in you know, BCC. He was involved in cover ups and he fingered figures prominently in a book that was written in nineteen Jesus nineteen ninety two. So the book could not have could not have set out to slander William Barr. And William Barr was involved in the MINA operation exactly with George Bush and and and Bill Clinton. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I talked to Chip Tatum and he said right off the bed. He says, oh, yeah, he was up to his neck and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and ship Chiptatum, Chiptatum was there. Chip Tatum is one of Yeah, you know, I've always chip Datum was there, Chip Datum Witer was there. So and and he was. I don't know why he came out and talked, you know, because I'm not on the inside. You know, they would know, but but he did and he managed to live through it. So uh more power to send some people on my website madcalprod dot com have have him pre ordered Gangster Planet. I'm gonna start putting up the little video here this weekend on that. And uh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I wish there was a way people could support your work more that if they had like a paywall with some content up there, a Patreon account of something like that. Do you have anything like that?
Speaker 2: I have nothing like that, you know, until now he even thought of it, you know, I just you know, But now now now I have to do something like that because because I need money to bubblish Gangster Planet, and so I'm gonna have to uh become more active. Yeah, I encourage everyone more proactive. Is the webmaster or something any and if any of your audience like is web webmaster e you know, have him get in touch with me, because that's a skill I don't particularly ever want to learn.
Speaker 1: As soon as I get off the phone with you, I'm gonna get on the phone my friend over here to Uh, Daniel Hopsticker, thank you so much, Madcowprode dot com. And the new book is called Gangster Planet. But don't forget the old books. Uh, the Flying Circus there and the Barry and the Boys. You gotta get all these books. Daniel Hopsicker, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Good night brother. Okay, there we have Daniel Hopsticker. Hey, you got to check out his website, madcowprod dot com. He used to be called Mad Cow Production or something like that, but now it's the Mad Cow Prode. The new book is Gangster Planet.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Daniel Hopsticker is the real deal. Okay, He's been around forever. He lived with Barry Seale's wife. Man, this guy has been in the trenches for years and years and years. The guys should have a Pulitzer prize and he needs our support. Okay, he doesn't have any even a donate button set up yet, but we're gonna get that done for him by the end of the week. Daniel Hopsicker, thank you so much. If you like tonight's show, check out Oppermanreport dot com. That's where we have our special member section and I need your support.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: You know what the hell I'm.
Speaker 2: Going through here.
Speaker 1: You know this is an easy stuff, guys, and you know we just really got our ask cacts really bad over here too. So if you can support our show here by becoming a member. I know we haven't been updating the members section, but there's two hundred shows in there, and now I got somebody working on on pixing up the website too, Oppermanreport dot com. If you want to become a member, you can email me directly at Opperman Report at gmail dot com. I'll give you a discount thirteen months or sixty five dollars. I didn't get a chance to read any ads while we had Daniel on the show, but Daniel's a legend man. He's this is the guy who laughs when he hears the word deep state, because the guy was there when the phrase is being coined by Peter Dale Scott. All right, guys, God bless you all. Thank you so much, and please support the show that we're going to take your donations to operadport dot com. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Daniel Hops Madcowprade dot com.