Speaker 1: So I'm excited to catch up with you. See what you've been going. What's been going on with you? You have all kinds of new things that you're doing. I'm excited to talk about all this stuff. So what's that? What's been going on with you?
Speaker 2: A Tonia Hilex Like I was waiting to get a little brethon. Oh, thank you for inviting me. It's great, of course. Yeah. It's been a while, an't it since we've seen each other. Yeah, I think it's probably been one of the EXACTSKA shows that I reckon. That's the last time that we saw each other for sure, because I feel like around that time, towards the end.
Speaker 1: Like that was really the only things I really was going to so I would only be as an adult thing. And I definitely always saw you at the Boots Exotica, but I can't remember when, but I will want to say, because of just life, it's probably been two years, because like, yeah, yeah, like I feel like because right up until that point, you know, we were going to shows. It was like every you know, every three or four months or whatever, so it was kind of you know, all those things you see, you took for granted. I guess in certain times and realized, you know, how much we did see each other, but yeah, how little we didn't in the same token. But yeah, tho's been you know, that's definitely a change in things. But I'm glad to see you on the couch. So what with you doing in that time? Did you? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Whatever I've been doing, I kind of disappeared, didn't I'm I'm still out there, but in that time, you know, back in twenty seventeen, I had a baby, so I kind of took a step back from being more so in the public eye. I have staff actory PR, which is a publicity company, so I kind of continued to run that. I was still active on social media and you know, we've got only fans, We've got sex panther. And then once COVID hit, it was kind of, you know, suddenly everyone was doing it and the traffic just boomed, and I was saying.
Speaker 1: That's what I always say, because it's funny because people talk about like, oh, did you like it because you know, or only fan or COVID increased only fans, and I'm like, I was always doing really good. Not to be like, oh, big ego, but I had one. I have more time now to dedicate it to at the time when the world shut down, because I it wasn't traveling as much. So I definitely gave more content afterwards, but it was always around. It definitely gave more traffic for sure. So I feel like it just gave us another outlet to give more people what they wanted of us.
Speaker 2: I think for me it kind of become like a new lease of life for me because I couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't do anything. You know, I couldn't even go out of I've got a child and I was putting them in school. Then it's like to get you in school. Oh, now I've got more time on my hands, so I could make more content. You know, all my content are my only fans. It's the only place really where they can find brand new content of me.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's also low stuff and a lot of it. You know. The fans tell us what they like, We give them what they want. I do a lot of custom movies as well, and I kind of interact that with the sex Panther as well. Sex Panthers kind of like only fans for me. But you know, it's more direct the phone base. Yeah, text calls and more instantaneous. Yeah, so if they want to kind of text me then and then it comes straight through to me phone, whereas only fans that are on the rotation, you've got a wait to get through all those dms and then I'll get back to you again. Well, sex Panth is very instant. They can call me straight away, they can video chat with me.
Speaker 1: Straight You like sex Panther are more I like both both, yeah, and they do different things, you know, so it's kind of a little bit of you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I like a lot about the sex Panther that it's really instant and you can kind of really get to know somebody you know, and then you're like, oh yeah, they kind of jump to the front of the queue when it's the Sexton. Well, with the only fans, I like it that you can just give a little bit of everything to someone you know. They can come in, they can sit in the dms, they can see what you send it out, they can go to your wall.
Speaker 1: Like you said, it's customized to your fan. They're telling you what they want specifically instead of doing a broad and massive things, which is cool because you get to really know who your fans really are. And the engagement is really cool because like with yourself and me included, it's like, you know, we don't shoot other scenes, whether our solo stuff, but people still want to see stuff from us. So it's like those are the you know, our fans still want us. And that's the great part is because what we want to feel comfortable doing, that's what we do on that platform, and so it's a win win. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, for me, I took a snap back from Girl Girl. I was shooting Girl Girl scenes up until twenty sixteen, and I just dip my first Girl Girl scene exclusively for my only fans with Phoenix Marie Nice. So I was like, Cambo, you know you've got to go oh to you and you know, someone like yourself Alexis, you know, you've been there, You're kind of in the industry, you're very well known. You know, I could have chose you.
Speaker 1: I don't choot porn anymore. So that was getting me a little bit a hard sell. But yes, I understand what you're saying. It's you know, you want something you want like a wow factor, and not that you don't have your own wow factor by yourself. Included, but you want you know, you can't fuck yourself. I mean you can, but now you're wanting to do more than that.
Speaker 2: Is there's only so many things that you can do with yourself, you know, the things that you like to do. And I think the fans were like crying out, we want to see porn. We want to see porn. Okay, I'm gonna give it to you. I'm going to give you a girl girl scene. And then it's still on social media. Where can we see you on your movie?
Speaker 1: Pressure like open your eyes. I just released a new scene.
Speaker 2: It's on only fans. Yeah, can you shoot for some production company? I'm like, they don't realize you shoot for them. You get paid one fee and they just reuse everyone. We don't make any more money from it. And you know, we don't necessarily have a same what's going to be in that scene? So you know, for me, it was given back to the fans, you know.
Speaker 1: For sure, I mean definitely for you know, an entrepreneur, and so you knowing the business side of everything, you know too, you get to see like your it's your own company, your own production company, and it really gave you that kind of leeway to kind of get control back of yourself and in the industry of what you wanted to produce this whatever you wanted on your own fans. Yeah, which is a really cool thing to do. So how do you feel like the transition of you, you know, you didn't do any scenes for a while. You did this big scene with Phoenix Marie. Was it awkward coming back in like talk about the transition of you, you know, having a baby and now you're doing scenes again. You didn't do scenes for other than with yourself and a sexy toy, you know what I mean? How was the transition of now actually doing an actual scene?
Speaker 2: You know, you have a baby, and I'm not saying that you've not You've not gotten it. I don't have any kids, your doggies. Having a child, you know, your body changes and then coming back and being straight in the eye of the camera, and you know, the fans can be very critical, they can be very supportive as well. So for you as a person putting yourself back there in the in the limelight again, if you're like, you know, taking your clothes off, it's not easy at first to kind of be like, Okay, my body's changed, and then trying to get your body back to kind of how it was. And for me that that took a little bit of time, you know, just from kind of toneing off a lot and to you feel like you.
Speaker 1: Were harder on yourself because you wanted to get back into like what you expectation in your head of what you find your fans want to say, because I feel like with me, I started as a curby girl. I always was like I'd always say, like, make jokes me, like, h I have you the girl eat a cheeseburger and send all the you know, funny things. Is but in the sense is like I always felt comfortable if you're skinny, fat in between, you're in your best shape, whatever, there's something that someone's always going to have a problem with. And that's when I think it, you know, And it's hard because we are in the linement and people see, you know, with all these new cameras and all these things that you can see. It's like, it sucks that we feel that way, but you know, it's hard not to you can't say, you know, what your feelings aren't valid, but you're a beautiful woman regardless before after you know, and all these things, and you should just it's just more and more to you now, you know. It's the different layers of peeling back of who you are, you know, and I think it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: It's feeling confident as well, you know, in yourself. So I think that kind of took a little bit of a while for me to get back to feeling like that. But you know, waking out and I actually did something called m sculp where they stick these like pads on you, these electric pads on your stomach and your backside.
Speaker 1: I've heard about that. How is that I've just been for.
Speaker 2: One session today and then see, you know, doctor Persky's office is great. My face doctor and body doctor. Okay, sticks it on. It's like doing twenty thousand crunches and twenty thousands.
Speaker 1: Do you see immediate results or something that they go back a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Like well they say, go back a couple of times a week for a few weeks to get your course in. But I've had it done before. I literally I was working out and then I went and kind of did this machine when I was about after like post pregnancy, like nine months, and it kind of toned me back again. It wasn't how it was, but it made different. Yeah, it was quite dramatic actually, and I've probably got a six pack sitting under it. I'll shoot actually, I'll show me. And also something else that I wanted to drap down my boobs they changed, you know, pregnancy you put on a lot of weight and the stretched, and I was just like, okay, I went a whole cup size smaller. So I've literally just had surgery a couple of months ago where they took the implant out, did an uplift and replace them. So you look great, thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look great. How do you feel? Do you feel back to yourself? Do you feel they're.
Speaker 2: Still not quite there? They're still healing, you know, but they'll be there soon. They're just taken a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: They'll be done.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, just taken a little bit longer to heal. But it makes It's something that I wanted to do for myself, you know, just to kind of try and get your body back.
Speaker 1: So it is.
Speaker 2: It is coming back into shooting again, being confident in front of the camera, you know, thinking that you've got your body how it is. And of course we're all getting older as well, so you you kind of combat and the age it's as well as post pregnancy, it's age. So yeah, I've definitely feel a lot more confident to me body. And you know, I'm I'm really happy that I did my girl Girl Seem with Phoenix Marie.
Speaker 1: And you know, do you plan on doing more scenes like for your site?
Speaker 2: Like I'd quite like to because I think it was quite well received and I like the fact, you know that I was the director, I was the owner. You know, if I was going to do it with another girl, it would be someone you know who was the same type.
Speaker 1: You know, the same So can you only can you only see it on your only fans or can you see it on Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Phoenix Marie as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's a trade. It was a trade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, So you know, doing a trade with somebody that you know it's going to go behind a payball as well and not just going to be like hey Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure everybody has what you're giving out.
Speaker 2: Yet Yeah, because I just wanted it to be like the only place where you could come and see, make it sacred. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like that. So what would you say, You're like dream next? You know, if you could put it out there and speak it into the existence of your next girl girl scenes. What would you do? What would you do?
Speaker 2: Do you know, I've actually never really done a scene where I've taken a strap on.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that something that excites you.
Speaker 2: I'd quite like to try it. Yeah, yeah, to like I'm always kind of the dominant one, kind of like given it, Like I've used a strap on somebody else and the guys on girls, but I've never really thought.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, been a submissive one then actually just took it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm just thinking, maybe I'll just get it. That's hot, I'll do that with someone. And you know, I quite like a lot of wet stuff, so maybe I'm just gonna go for a little bit more wetness going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sexy, sexy, Miss Tana Tane. I like it. I like where you're going with us. I like where you're going with so girl Girl is more to come for your only fans. I'm excited about that too. I just like, I didn't get excited about people who like what you're doing. And it seems like you've definitely you know, you took some time off, which is much needed to just to like reset with everything and start this new chapter as well. But you can see like you're really wanting to do it, like it it's like a crave to do it, which is exciting because it's like why we chose to do adult is because we liked having sex and whatnot and more to show our art and show our fans.
Speaker 2: When it is to get it on your only fans exactly. And I mean I do listen to the funds they are asking for boy girl? Will I do another boy girl scene? Will I hire a guy to do a boy girl scene with I'm not gonna say that's out of possibility, you know, It's something that I've I've thought about. I'm still undecided. That wouldn't be a trade. No trade allow, no trades allowed when it comes to guys.
Speaker 1: So it's not off the table.
Speaker 2: It's not off the table now. And I think I quite like to do a strap on, a brand new strap on scene with the guy with the guy. I have a lot of funds that really like that.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you did a lot of scenes like that? I did a few, yeah, yeah, and I received really well. Your friends are begging for more.
Speaker 2: Well, especially the ones that like there's a lot of guys that do like that, but they don't like to admit it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like the sneaky like taboo things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's kind of like sneaking in.
Speaker 1: You know. Just does it turn you on to do it? Or do you just do it because you have to do it?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I love it?
Speaker 1: You love it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like your.
Speaker 1: Pussy's wet doing it, like you like, get off to doing it. It's just for me, I don't know, Like I just can't The reason why for myself and stop me and like cut it is is that I am very out for myself. But I feel like if if I did that to a man, I don't know if I could come back from not either wanting to do it again these seeing if I liked it or not, because a lot of people aren't into that, and then it's like we'd like I don't know, like I don't know, Like I just there's a lot of I don't knows if I can just cross. So I just never I just never went there. I had like one person ask me, I'm like absolutely not, Like I don't think and I don't think I could keep a straight face because I'm not naturally turned onto it. Now, I don't know that if I couldn't get to that, but like i'd probably laugh, like I don't know, like like how do you keep Like what do you tell a man when you have a fake dick inside his ass and be serious? Well, I'm serious, that is what I do. I want the truth? What do you say?
Speaker 2: I do it with guys that really need to know.
Speaker 1: You know, a guy that's.
Speaker 2: Really into having something shoved up his ass. You know a guy that's really into watching stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So that's the part that turns you on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just knowing that you know, I'm in control of that guy. That guy is given his ass to me.
Speaker 1: How do you know how far to go? Because there's no feeling in your fake dick, and so how do you know, like what's too far to go to? Given it all, you.
Speaker 2: Kind of feel it, you know, you know, it starts off slow, so you'd be able to kind of feel it. And if, trust me, if it went too far, if.
Speaker 1: You find out is gonna scream. I think have you ever made someone pass out from putting a dick in them? I mean, wait, how do you say that properly fucking them? And that pegging them again. I was like, there's a term for it. Yeah, So has anybody ever passed out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Because I has anybody ever shoot on you?
Speaker 2: No, because the guys don't from the shore, not.
Speaker 1: Like you know, in the in a feedishally weird way you're like are you where are you going with this? Like like none of you none, any of those things. But as far as like you know, because you never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Like no, No, because the guys, you know, I don't. I haven't done anal. I don't do anal, so I don't know, you know. But the preparation, preparation, Yeah, the guys that are into it, they prepare, they fully prepared, so they're all cleaned out.
Speaker 1: All right, so before war they're they're gonna know what's going down. So it's like a whole session thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like it's some guy that I'm a control freaking.
Speaker 1: I don't do a lot of you know either. I've done some, you know, like maybe a handful in my porn career, but it's I'm a control freak. I'm like what if what if something happens? Like oh my god, like what fight? So I always had to be really horny or like get myself into those things, because I did like it at certain points when I'm doing it, obviously, but like the thought of just being like you can't see, yeah, but I can't feel that I'm fucking because I don't know. It's not real, Like I don't have a dick. I wish I could have it for a day and see like how it felt, and then I'd be like, oh, now I know what you're talking about. Now I know how far to go. Now I know what that noise is. See. I just like I like that. It's all kind it's like the power.
Speaker 2: But I love a lot of the talk and as well, you know, like a lot of the dirty talk and the controller And.
Speaker 1: Can you give us a sample of your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Oh, Lexus text, can you please give it to me? I need this dirty talk dirty talk? You just you just want to open your legs, don't you, Lexis.
Speaker 1: Text talking to the mic Donia.
Speaker 2: Oh do you want me to go closer?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to go closer?
Speaker 2: Place? There is this close enough? Oh?
Speaker 3: Not close enough to your bossy. I don't think I'm just gonna open your legs. Stick, my lovely talk deep inside. She's my things to just stick them inside your beautiful so good bussy.
Speaker 2: Alexis just fucking open you, Alex, you do she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 1: To talk after dark you. But I mean liking this episode because it's getting hot. That was hot. I mean I like it. I'm very into tones. I'm into like all those things, which you know, I really like. You know, did you ever do the Babe Stations? Like do you remember me?
Speaker 2: And you've been in the airport on the way home after we both did the Baby Station channel, We've both been in London.
Speaker 1: Together at the same time. Yeah, yeah, But we were on the.
Speaker 2: Same flight home. We were on completely different parts of the airplane. We weren't sitting near each.
Speaker 1: Other, but we were old memory. I smug a lot of wheat, I'm sorry, and I drink a lot of alcohol, especially at those times.
Speaker 2: But who knows.
Speaker 1: But we did Studio sixty six together though.
Speaker 2: I don't think, no, I don't we were there in London at the same time, Okay, but I don't think we were in the studiyah at the same time. I think we were probably on different nights because they probably put you on And.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hold on, how did I because those times, those days were like crucial because it was like ten pm to five am shifts and then like you never fully like really adjust because you already flew across the world to get there. And then yeah, then I was dirty talking to everybody. But that's time my dirty talk got great. Which at first, I mean I never I was okay, I feel like I think it's what But that opened up to my vocabulary and things. And just after that it was just the flood dates were open and a dirty mouth was formed.
Speaker 2: I just loved the dirty toy. You know, I was seven years over seven years, I was a host on Vivid Radio on Studio Sexcent so.
Speaker 1: Vivid Radio show too you did you did? Did Booty Talk? Yeah? Of course, naturally anything booty.
Speaker 3: That's me?
Speaker 1: But no mind was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine is a Tanya Taye show. And it was like the intro was Debbie Diamond doing the intro, the Queen of dirty Talk. Oh and you know that was the intro. So for me, it was just the guys who're just calling. We'd have a question of the day and literally I would just get the guys off of the dirty talk and give them the countdowns and tell them when they can and can't come.
Speaker 1: I like it, Yes, ma'am, talk to dirty what you can get at our only band. She's giving you a countdown. We're better than that, I do.
Speaker 2: I love the countdowns, you know.
Speaker 1: And I think you're just like being in control like you like, because you're very like that that dominatrix, but not like over where. It's like, you know, like I just want to listen to you, like I sure I can be like I.
Speaker 2: Can be nurturing, dominating, like loving dominating, you know, like like the other day, I had a guy and he wanted to do a video chat with me on sex Panther and he said, he said, I've just lost my wife. He said, but I want you to be like a mummy, he said, I want you to be dominating, he said, but I want you to be non discipline. There's no discipline. I want you to be kind and loving. And I was like, okay, I can do that, and he was so happy. I could just tell like he was edging. I could see eventually money, Yes, a lot of you get that.
Speaker 1: Do you get a lot of mommy play? Yes? That is like one of my big my big judge known for being you know, a great mill like you know what I mean, Like it's so was it always that way? Like is it like is this a big fetish in the world. There's a lot of mommy fetishes, I think.
Speaker 2: You know, when I started off in the industry, I was I was in my thirties when I started off, so you know, I got older, you know, you know, mill the milk, So I'm in my forties now, so you know, you're like, great, thank you. So I was getting you know, like the my mom's like my friend that is hot morm and all that kind of stuff. And then it kind of progressed because I started directing for Philly films Lesbian, and I was in the scene as well, and it was it was lesbian family Affairs. We don't a whole series of it where it was mommy and sister.
Speaker 1: Like you became a character really like yeah, So it was like, oh, it's like almost like when people in series get typecasted and you can always be like a mister Belding or whatever, like now you're just like the mommy.
Speaker 2: Well I did get you know, castellot as the Mummy or the Auntie or and but I embraced it. You know, that's what they like.
Speaker 1: But that's what works. I mean, I feel like you I have feel like again, I see the whole, like the nurturing and the both sides of it to be like the commanding and like the whole give and take. Like I feel like that's what draws people in. It's like that whole, that role play of like the two.
Speaker 2: It is, you know, I love the role play. Even sometimes it's like they just like the strictness of me with the British voice and yeah, being that school teacher and keeping you.
Speaker 1: It's funny how like men really want to listen, but they don't like you know what. They're like, be my mommy, but don't give me guidelines and don't give me roles, but tell me you're my mommy.
Speaker 2: Normally I just take over.
Speaker 1: M Sorry, mommy, I don't know. It's it's an alarm that goes off every hour at this time. I don't really understand it. Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You know what happens, Like when I do my custom videos, people be like, what is that vis? I'm like, sorry, it happens. You're the lucky winner whoever gets the beep you get something special, make it a game, because I think it, Yes, Mommy, So what is something scenario wise, like something like a typical mommy plate, like like a role play like in that like his the guidelines, Like what did you tell him that met like you said he's about to edge? Like what do you tell someone in that fetish world like to make it?
Speaker 2: It's just me like it's like it's just really you know, a reference and so you know you can be you know, come on, Stone, do you want to come into Mommy's bed, Come and lie down next Tommy? Do you want to come and lay on my boobs? So come my love the big massive breasts. Oh you like this? And you know, oh come onmmy, touch your cocks on? Is that okay? And you know I'm going to be strong in your cock now? And sometimes it's the jerk of control and I'm controlling them, you know, counting them on for ten, tell them to take the hands off for five. We count for five. You know, if I feel them really dominant, I'll make them smack their cock really fucking hard five times, and I'll make them count. And if I can't hear it properly, I'll be like you're not smacking hard, you know, and I like to hear that, oh when when you sit in there and so not always it's not always like sis is laughing, you couldn't do.
Speaker 1: This right, blushing like I can't.
Speaker 2: I feel like if I'm on the phone, I'm like, I can't hear that. You're not smacking your cock hard? You know?
Speaker 1: Far are you sorry? Mommy? I'm snacking harder?
Speaker 2: I was like, good boy, Oh, good girl, you know, make you smack your pussy. Well, you've got to be into it, you know, you've got to. You gotta like, you know, you get the guy on the phone, you've gotta kind of judge what's he gonna be into? What's he gonna do?
Speaker 1: Are they silent? Do they play back?
Speaker 2: Sometimes? The silent I think the silent calls are actually the hardest.
Speaker 1: Because you don't know where which direction to go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're like, okay, they might say a couple of lines, or you might have spoke with them before and you can quickly scroll back, you know, Hey, mommy, I want a phone call, but I need a silent phone call. Sure, and so the call and then you've got a local how many credits if they got off they only got five minutes, or if they got.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minutes, how much time do we got here?
Speaker 2: And because it's important because if they've only got five minutes, you want to buy the time four minutes or up. You want to be making sure. If it's a silent call, you want to be making sure, well, okay, I know you're nearly close.
Speaker 1: Now your countdown has enough time to be countdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they want to countdown, you know you've got to You've got to start it. You're going to be telling them okay, like I know you're right really at the edge. And if it's like a jerk off instruction, if it's control, you're going to be like, well, you know, we're going to go as far as we can, and I want you to come by the time. You know, I've get to twenty. So you've got to know. Sometimes they hide the credits and you're like, I'm I gonna know, and then it cooks off and I'm like, well that's if you write because you didn't tell me how many credit you have.
Speaker 1: So you have it down to like a science in your head, like of what it is from tokens to minutes to every can count down like like I could see your head over there doing math of like okay, like what am I gonna put here? And all I try and give them.
Speaker 2: The experience, the total experience, you know. I try and make you and doing you're doing your job. That's why they call back, you know. I get a lot of repeat guys that come back to me because they want to talk to me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They come back and they go, no one else can do it like you can. And I say, I know, that's why your club is mine.
Speaker 1: Mommy told you what it was.
Speaker 2: They come back, you know, and I'm like, this is great.
Speaker 1: Is that your favorite fetish? She would say like to do? Or like is there something else that you like? Your fancy? They requests more or you like to do yourself personally?
Speaker 2: Well that's the most requested. And that's the easiest for me because I can. I could lie there. Sometimes I'm lying on my bed with my eyes closed with the earbuds in just going over mummy talk, so you know, I can do mummy talk. You know, they like booby talk. Foot fetish. I have a lot of foot fetish guys.
Speaker 1: I'm a foot fetish person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it just jerk off instruction yeah, and I have. Interestingly, I have a lot of guys that like forced by and I was very quite shocked by this. It's where like a guy will come in and be like, oh, Mummy, Mummy, mummy, and all the mummy talk comes in and suddenly it's like, you know, I've got this young, hot, well hung boy toy. So mummy brings in the hot boy toy and then the sun is like, oh what, mommy, are you going to force me to suck your boy toy's cock?
Speaker 1: So or you know, the new fetish.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's new. I think it just opened my eyes really that I didn't realize that a lot of guys were into it, you know, like the with the mummy, the with someone that's like, you know, I have guys of all ages, but a lot of the guys, you know, the younger than me, or they like to be younger than me. So you know, it's sometimes the only really time that daddy ever gets involved in my scenario is when it's Daddy coming in to fuck me and then soon has to go down and lick his cock or you know.
Speaker 1: Ah scared, oh do it daddy, don't?
Speaker 2: I only do even know that they're into it likes I know, like is like, please don't call me with fos By strap On or call me mommy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what to do. Like I'm great a dirty talk, but they're like, and I have my dirty talk. Is like I can be very elaborate and I have really like extensive dirty mind and like imagination. But there's just some things like why I get curious and I asked because I haven't. I don't even know where to start when you say that, And then it's like comical to me, but not in a bad and judging way, but in a way of like it's silly to me that like I don't know those kinks because I get people have different fetishes and things whatever, And it's cool because it's it's just whatever. It's just it's it's it's fascinating to me and it's just and it's very it's I laugh when I get uncomfortable, so I laugh because it's just funny to me.
Speaker 2: I think if someone called you, if you're quite nips, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, Tate, I have the wrong number. My friend Tanya, let me let me forward to my calls. I don't want to mean your number real quick, Kanya Tates sex Panther line is.
Speaker 2: No but sexpata dot com slush Tanya Tates.
Speaker 1: There you go. You heard anybod I need to go and text her right now because she's got a lot of good mommy talk. But we talk a lot of talk that's talking out here. But what's funny is like so like on the stage, like we go back to the studio sixty sixties, is you never knew because each caller was different. So I could do those like I'm really good at like rapid fire things like that, but I don't really know if no one ever asked me to be mommy. But I don't feel like I look like mommy, and I don't really know.
Speaker 2: It was different on Studio sixty six because and that would be everyone else will be listening in.
Speaker 1: So I but you could have you could other people who were silent or you people could do calling and talking to you or like they'd have to wait in the queue type thing.
Speaker 2: It was the waiting in the queue guys. You could see how many numbers you have. And I always used to go mad. The foot fetish guy you call on the phone and start talking to me and all the rest of the calls go because they do all disappeared because they didn't like you talking about feet.
Speaker 1: I like, I didn't care about any of the numbers because I was there to do a job and I got to paint a flat rate, so I didn't know what any of that meant. So I was just talking to people, So I didn't know what that, you know, any of that, And I didn't give a fuck if anybody really called me or not, because I was still getting paid. But I had fun doing it. Like there's this one person I remember, like it was really his name will probably come to me in the story, but he would call all the time, and the girls everyone, like the girls that worked all the time, they couldn't really say anything to them because they'd get fired or if they got like somebody marks on their whatever thing, they'd get a certain they'd get fired. Anyways, this guy called and he was talking about his wife that either I forget exactly now, but it was like his wife is there something he cheated on him, all this stuff, and like so he was acting like he was there. She was like slat like slamming cabinets, acting like she was like all this stuff, and I don't know what he said to me, but I didn't do what he said. He's like, you're stupid American. He's like, just go you need to go home. I'm like, yes, send me home please, I want to go home. I'm like, stop fucking calling. Nobody believes that your wife is there. I'm like, you're lying to us all you're just fucking So I just called him out. I remember everything I said. So all the girls after I hung up off, they start clapping. They're like, oh my god, thank you so much. We could never say anything because he calls and he makes this fake story up all the time and like whatever. And then I guess, like a week later, the guy's in office call me. They're like, yeah, you had a complaint. You get to hear your call again. And they said, get to hear the call to hear what the complaint is. And they were laughing. They're like you just sorry, but no, like you get a lot of calls that are weird.
Speaker 2: People shouldn't be mean, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what it is. It's like he just pushed the line in this. So I'm like, wait a minute, I'm doing you a service man. And you're like you called me and I'm not trying to be whatever, but if you want to go, it's four o'clock in the morning, I got an hour left, and I don't give a fuck what's going on. I'm actually going on a flight in two days to go fuck yourself. I wish I knew his name. They're close to me. When I leave after the episode, I.
Speaker 2: Like, sometimes guys will call in and they'll start saying things that I'm not comfortable with. So if they say something else say and I'm not comfortable with that, and then if they keep saying it, I just literally like.
Speaker 1: A name or something or like a certain thing, yeah, just like.
Speaker 2: I'm not a person that you can say I'm going to use and abuse you, but it's really disrespectful to me. All certain names like that you can call me, like I don't even want to repeat the money book, you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Respect to me, like the meaning like yeah, they are just not yeah.
Speaker 2: Demeaning names. And they might say because it might turn them on, and I'll be like, Okay, that's not what you call me. And the guys that are okay with that and be like okay, I'm sorry, I'll go that's okay, let's carry on. But the guys that are not okay with that, they will carry on. So I literally pull my headphones out and I keep the phone there, and then I just go and do something else and I'll just let the money run away with them, and I'll just like put the headphones back in. Are they still talking? And then they'll say something, and then I'll say yes, they carry on, and then they'll be like, I'll see that one more time. I'll be like, okay, and then just move the headphones away from them again and just wait till the money runs out. I'm just like, you know that, that's why you're want to talk to me. That's okay. I'm just gonna use all your cash and I'm not gonna listen to a thing that you're saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a smart business woman. I can't be mad at that. So you talked about you had a radio show and now you currently have a podcast. You talk about all these money making things. Tell us a little bit more about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tan you tape presents Mills making Money podcast. It was just something that I decided to do. You know, it was women. You know, I'm not going to call you a mill for Lexus, but you know, I.
Speaker 1: Love how that's like a cautiously dirty I'm not gonna some people are offend.
Speaker 2: Some people are offended when you use it's in portant. It's like around off and you.
Speaker 1: It's like a dirty word important your life with me. I feel like for me, I feel like it's theoretically should only be used when you have a kid. If I had a kid and I was whatever, then I would be a milk because I would be a mom. Someone we a fuck. But I'm not a mom. But I'm not offended by any words ever, because it's just you know, cute.
Speaker 2: Well, so it's like women, I could just say women making money, and for me, I just you know, I just wanted to share some of the things that I was doing, and you know, people are asking me different questions, and I just wanted to put like a little bit of positivity in it. You know, for me, with the lockdown and COVID and we wasn't able to do stuff, and you know a lot of us were with stock and we couldn't go out. So what did we do? You know, we focused, we started you know, making money in different ways. You know, you're doing your only fans you've got your podcasts as well, you know, different ways that were making money, and I thought, you know what, I'm just going to share it. So that's really where to comes from. It's a it's a positivity podcast. It's a little bit about what I've been doing. Vivid Radio is no more serious. Took us off. We were too dirty, Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: You know, I was surprised was on there for as long as it was.
Speaker 2: So was that.
Speaker 1: And it was great. It was a great time. I mean, you were on their way longer than I had I think, honestly maybe two years every even that I remember, but it was definitely a great time. But I was, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Knew it was coming to the end. You really did notice coming. And so I kind of got the podcast. I'd recorded some episodes and when finally it was like, Okay, we're coming to an end. We really are, I was like, oh and now I've got this podcast and now I'm going to kind of put it online. So it's just a things. You know, there's different things that we have to do to protect ourselves. You know. I love different guests and one guest to talk about piracy. Someone was talking about, you know, using YouTube, how to brand themselves something about, you know, wellness, what can you do for your own personal wellness? Just different topics each time, you know. And I've been asking on the funds if they've got like any questions or any topics that they want me to talk about, they can definitely suggest it to me. So it's on all of the regular podcast platforms, so they just can google it really easy. Tan You Tape Presents Milts Making Money podcast it's on you know, probably all the same ones that they're going to hear this or on. So if you're listening to this Alexis Texas, what's the full name of your podcast?
Speaker 1: It's Private Talk with Alexus Texas.
Speaker 2: Thank you. So when you're sitting on Private Talk with Alexis Texas, just go into the search after you've listened to the episode and then type in tan you Tape presents Milks Making Money and then you can go and listen to that as well. And I've also got something set up speakpipe dot Com slash tani you Tate Like, guys or girls can go on there and leave a message and I'm kind of picking the best ones. It's a bit difficult to try and not get them with a full of like porn stuff. Don't leave me a porn message because like take that to sex panther. Ye. But if you want to, you know, if you want to say something, you know, like your work rock store. You want to do something constructive or a suggestion something, go leave it speakpipe dot com, slash Tania Tate. You might hear yourself on an upcoming episode of Mills, Make and Money.
Speaker 1: Oh you heard her private talk, Go and support her, show her some love, listen to her knowledge. I feel like knowledge is powered the more that we can put it out there for anybody who's listening, if it's someone in the industry, not in the industry, even if you know everybody with you know, the content providers. I feel like there's a lot of information just that we don't know that we learn every day and sometimes you know everything. It's good. It's good to know more information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think shareing knowledge you know, and getting other people that have got knowledge to give out. It's just given all the people a platform. And you know, whether you complete beginning not being a content creator or you you know you've been doing it for years. You know you can do it with your eyes closed. There's always something new that we're.
Speaker 1: Sharing the technology or you know, different platforms or whatever, because a lot of them do are really similar to each other. But it's also funny what works for you and your fans too, because I feel like that's also a big thing because like sometimes, like with my fans and psych Panther, I don't know if it necessarily it would work as well with me because I'm not always available to text. Yah, It's like I'm not, you know. For me, it's more better with like the customs and doing that. So it's like I have time to do those things and do them in a timely manner where it's still engaging with my fans, you know myself. Yeah, But that's what I love about is like everybody has kind of their own lane and their fans like their own thing. If it's Mommy Talk, if it's Booty Talk, Mine's. I get a lot of smothering a lot of things, you know.
Speaker 2: I have to say, I remember very vividly being smoothed by your ass me that Exotic Care convention. We did that flashlight rest Lynda remember when mope, Yeah, it was like bullpits of like little willies, little squishy willies. Wasn't it, and we were kind of like just rolling around and in the end, you just kind of sat on me face. Now, it's just like I think you an I did.
Speaker 1: I looked it.
Speaker 2: I was just like, okay, I'm just gonna tap out no because it just seems so much fun all the guys, and I was just like, it would be silly for me to try and take your big booty off my face. Right now, I'm glad you did it.
Speaker 1: It was a nice seat to have. You know, you have bounced the booty. Bounce the booty. That's like the great finisher. You just give it, you know, a little booty jiggle, a little booty jiggle. But I love it. All right, guys, I hope you are loving this episode. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and we're gonna get back to my favorite part of Truth with Texas, so we will stay tuned. All right, all right, we are back Private Talk and we have Miss Tania Tit and we are gonna play Truth with Texas. All right, Miss Tania Tate, We're gonna play Truth with Texas. We're gonna have four aces. Each suit is going to be a different type of question. We're going to get to know you a little bit more. Right, all right, pick a card man. All right, it's it's hard. It's a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic? Yes?
Speaker 2: Some romantic, I'd say, I think my perfect day to be going for dinner, having some drinks, going to watch some live theater, and then after dinner a.
Speaker 1: Romantic. I like it. Do you like sexting?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love sext That question is you have it? Sex panther you're talking about that. You know, some people don't just do it for work. We do it because we like work and pleasure. So you really be into it because you're really good at it.
Speaker 2: I love sext and like continuously sex into my phone. And also, you know, in the Only Fans as well, in the DMS, you can slide in there. You can get a little bit of dirty talk and you know.
Speaker 1: Or spoil it.
Speaker 2: I like spoiling them back.
Speaker 1: I like spoiling people back to I like when they spoil me with money and tips and we spoil them back with dirty talk and things like that.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a win win situation. I definitely love the DMS part of it because it's like for me, I like the like quote unquote back and forth, like the exchange of like the dirty talk of a story. That's yeah, it's fun giving or receiving, receiving, receiving. What are your biggest turn ons?
Speaker 2: Somebody that's got very good hygiene? Do you know how to treat a lady? And just someone that's you know, a nice person inside? Favorite position, it's a missionary.
Speaker 1: Your least favorite.
Speaker 2: Position, Oh, least favorite position.
Speaker 1: Another has to be one least favorite. Mine always was a go to. Is like, I'm not doing pile driver. I don't know who made that position? How does that even exist in real life? And who does that? It's not my favorite?
Speaker 2: I guess more so what you're doing it on. You know, if you've got like your knees, a stock on a table or something like that. It depends you favorite placed to be kissed? Oh oh, it has dreams from my boobs all the way down and between my legs.
Speaker 1: Oh, booty shorts or thong.
Speaker 2: Footy shirts?
Speaker 1: Booty? Why is that so funny?
Speaker 2: I like it because everyone expects you to say thong, don't they. Well, it's just like you know what I got, booty?
Speaker 1: Sure that even for me? I guess because I have a booty. I don't really know. Even things are just put b I butt swallows, thongs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's good sometimes well it just kind of gets stuck up there, doesn't it, And you're just like, you know, you're trying to pull it out, and it's.
Speaker 1: All bad news. First thing that sexually attracts you to someone their eyes, their eyes. Do you have a romantic favorite or a favorite romantic movie?
Speaker 2: I remember when I was younger and you still a pretty woman. It's romantic in a different kind of way. Yeah, she went to the races and she got to be with a handsome guy.
Speaker 1: Hey, it all worked out on the ends, It all worked out. Lingerie are naked, lingerie four player sex, four play. I definitely like someone that knows how to touch me, touch me, please me.
Speaker 2: Do all those names to miss targeted? I want to feel your body.
Speaker 1: Ooh, she's singing to me. All right, next card, Let's see what else we can get out of you, Oh, Ace of Spades. It's a naughty question, and we love the naughty questions here at Private Talk After Dark, Oral sex, sloppy or clean? Are you a nice, proper, nice mommy? Are you a messy mommy, but.
Speaker 2: Normally clean. But you know, if someone wants it really messy, if they really want it messy, I can do it.
Speaker 1: So are you spitting it? Are you swallowing it? If you had a choice of yourself.
Speaker 2: If I'm doing that to the guy, I just want, Oh sloppy. If it's it's just gonna come back all over, it's cocked all the dripped down.
Speaker 1: Loud or quiet during an orgasm, Well.
Speaker 2: If you get me really turned on, I can get very loud.
Speaker 1: How loud she can be?
Speaker 2: I know, do you know what Alexis Texas is gonna want me to do it? But you know what, I save that from my customs.
Speaker 1: Oh you heard her? You should get a custom because I think that her loudness. I sat on her face one time and I couldn't hear it because it was muffled. But I'm sure if her mouth was available for screaming, it would have been really, really loud. So go and get a custom it'd be really fun. Have you ever touched yourself in public?
Speaker 2: Yes, plenty of times.
Speaker 1: I'm sure about that doggy or missionary mission. One night stand. Have you ever had a one night stand in your life? Yes, luber spit.
Speaker 2: Spit dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've faked an orgasm. But you know what, I prefer not to. I prefer I prefer to just make the partner do to me what I really like.
Speaker 1: Yes, communicate yourself to enough to where you're like, because at this point where we already know what our bodies need, It's like, if you get me to that point, I'm going to take you over that. Yeah, over right over all right, next card, as we push you right over to the next card, Miss Dania take what do we have? A club? Is a kinky question. Favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 2: Morning? I'm definitely a morning person.
Speaker 1: Bondage yes or no?
Speaker 2: A mate?
Speaker 3: No? No?
Speaker 1: So you like to be the one who's tying people up, taking your little hands, running it down the other tied to your submission?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give them a little spink.
Speaker 1: Favorite sex toy's that's just like a given. It's like, that's my boyfriend right now. His name is Bob Forwards and Backwards is the best name ever. You know, he never disappoints as long as he's charged. Yeah, it's not Do you like to be spanked? No, definitely not no spanking for miss time. I do the spanking round. I love it. Most number of times you've had sex in one day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't even know so many. I did a time you too. It's sex toal of Island twin. You take sex tour to Scotland and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: You were just getting it in everywhere around Scotland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot of guys there was island. There was quite a few in one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like three four, what are we looking at?
Speaker 2: Five stage?
Speaker 1: I love your voice change.
Speaker 2: And we brought walk back for some more. And do you have any fetishes fetishes? I guess there's a lot of my stuff is taboo. I love like the mummy role play. Okay, I like the full fetish.
Speaker 1: But do you masturbate to that stuff when you're trying to get off for your own time? Or what is like in your repertoire of things? If you're like I want to get myself off the customs whatever, what is getting time you take off? Do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily it doesn't have to be anything really deep. Sometimes it could just be someone that had seen hot on the internet that day and you just in the shower and I'm like, oh fuck, I can just think of them with me here right now.
Speaker 1: Your imagination just goes to the space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it just whatever I want them to do to me at that time. I'm just going forward.
Speaker 1: And have you ever mask badd to any of my pictures, any encounters, anytimes you saw me at Exotica booth and you're like, you know what she's like?
Speaker 2: Not today, but you know, I have had memories of you sitting on my face Exotica, like you have.
Speaker 1: Like flashbacks where it's like, yeah, I can't see but I love it, but I don't. It's I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Through my mind quite a few times.
Speaker 1: I will take that with pride. I will wear it with a badge of honor. I definitely will where it is. Let's see, hm, you've already done all these kinky things. You're on my kinky list. You we already talked about these kinky things.
Speaker 2: She's like, Mommy's very kinky.
Speaker 1: Mommy is kinky. I like the kinky. Have you ever watched porn without masturbating? Yes?
Speaker 2: I do know, Actually I have. When I was gonna get into porn, I watched porn without masturbating. I was sitting with a guy and he put it on his big TV.
Speaker 1: And he was like, yeah, yeah, And I was like, whether was he trying to get you into the like the moment of it, or was it just like he would just put it on because he was gonna like just I taught a conversation starter.
Speaker 2: Like, how does I think he thought that I was going to get turned down by it?
Speaker 1: Did you at all? No?
Speaker 2: Because I started looking at the pawn in a different way, like I would like to be on that screen. My mind like really flipped.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's from I'm supposed to be turned down right now to actually I can put myself there and that's hot.
Speaker 1: Though You're just like, hey, that's just be me and I'm gonna leave you now and I'm gonna go be Tanian tap.
Speaker 2: So it's about kind of how it went down. It.
Speaker 1: I love that for you, all right. The last one is a dime. We've got a spicy question. We're all a little spicy here too, but we've been doing a great I feel like I haven't bit you too hard. I feel like we're playing that. You know, you're giving me all the things I want anal sex yes or no.
Speaker 2: On camera?
Speaker 1: No? Personal life, you're like, oh, maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done it in my personal life. I guess I never did it on camera because I always would think it'd be like having a coke can shift up your ass for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: So you don't think it'd be as like intimate where you're controlling it and it's like you're kind of rhythm of things, and so I'll just be seen to the world.
Speaker 2: And it's a lot of prep, isn't it, Like there's too much prep and starve in yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm just like you, You're like, I'm just not gonna do it. I'm okay with it. And that's the thing is like what's great about everybody's career. Everybody can do something a little bit different, Like you know, even myself. I've did see anal scenes and I've done in a couple of them, but it wasn't something I overly did because it wasn't something I was overly into. I enjoyed the scenes I did, and I definitely like did them for certain movies and things that were really special to me. Yeah, and again it was I was in the moment of those like those hot sexual fantasies that I wanted to live out. So it's like again time and place and like how you evolve in what she wanted.
Speaker 2: I would like to do my first thing or me totally controlling it, you know, And that's cool.
Speaker 1: Is like now as you have the only fans platform to be able to do that and direct it the way that you want to and make that money. Girl, your fans want to see it. If that's something you want to go down the road further along the lines.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's not off the table.
Speaker 1: I like that, not off the table, but right now we're sticking with the ladies. The ladies. Okay, So do you have a celebrity hall pass? If this celebrity came about and you just was like, it didn't matter anything, you matter, You could just be with this person and there's nothing else mattered in the world. Oh God, girl or a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's too many choices, there's too many whole people in this world that they'd be like, should we get it on? I'd be like, yeah, can I just put my iPhone on place? I just want to record it.
Speaker 1: You're so funny, Craziest place you've ever had sex.
Speaker 2: Craziest places in London, freezing cold, dark nightclub, and it was some scaffold and I had to get on this scaffold and kind of like hold on. While it was a boy boy girl scene, it.
Speaker 1: Was a bit of a swinging through the rafters, a bit of a spit roast.
Speaker 2: The spit roast spit roast, so it's like it's like you know the chicken, you know, where there's one going in one end and something coming out with the other that I think it's like a rotisserie chicken. You'd kind of call it in America, but I think in England we'd call it a bit more of a spit roast.
Speaker 1: I never heard of that before, and I feel like maybe that's, I don't know, a new thing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It might be British, probably British.
Speaker 1: What is something completely off limits in the bedroom? Completely off limits, something you would never do, nothing you want to try. Maybe you tried it and you don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Eighty I did it once and I will not try it again. It was with a scene for Roco Safreddy.
Speaker 1: ATM means what for the private talk lists out there?
Speaker 2: Oh two mouths? He takes his dick out of the other girl's ass and sticks in my mouth, and he promised me it would be clean.
Speaker 1: And was it clean. Nope, so someone.
Speaker 2: No, there was two different colors coming on that and the girls.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Yeah, that would traumatize me. I would so she basically in essence, Yeah, yeah it was not clean.
Speaker 2: It was and I was telling him to wipe it and yeah, anyway, yeah I did it once. I tried it once. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good. Where we don't want you to go there anymore, trying to say we want to keep you out of that, keep you out of all of that. Let's see, have you ever had pity sex, had sex with someone that you're like, yeah, I don't want to, but even maybe get it anyways, Probably you're like, when was it time? Have you ever blocked a friend