Speaker 1: Ready, Get Ready, December thirteenth, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, This the Ocelliot Beck and it is live on a Friday night.
Speaker 2: We're taking calls.
Speaker 1: Got to tell you, though, I was really disappointed earlier in the week because I had a no show I had I was sick, and then and then I tried to do a call in show on Thursday that people were asking for on Facebook.
Speaker 2: And nobody called.
Speaker 1: So I hung it up early, did a special report and I didn't even turn it into a podcast. Screw it. What's the difference? It seems like apathy is all there is. Show me differently, call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. My cos p PTE is with me. Thank god, because this way I got somebody to talk to in case everybody out there is completely disillusioned.
Speaker 2: What else did I announced last night?
Speaker 1: Well, since I'll have to turn this one into a podcast and we're going to do the Age of Transitions at ten o'clock, let you know also that Gail Nicks Jackson got a ruling from the government, so I'm going to talk to her on next Tuesday. So more JFK news stuff, because that's the only thing that I seem to get any sort of responses on from anybody.
Speaker 2: So what the hell anyway, be Pete, that was your week?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I don't know as well. Last minute you tried to calling me and I was on the phone with work. So it's been kind of kind of busy trying to get things closed up for the season.
Speaker 4: We're going to shut down, well, the contract is going to shut down. We still have to be out there looking at stuff because some time respect this Christmas.
Speaker 3: But sound like button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're backed away from your mic for a second there, and I didn't understand you. You said you were closing up stuff for Christmas, and that's the last thing I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the contractor is going to shut down work for two weeks, but we're still on site making sure because I have I have permits that I have to do certain inspections, certain days, things like that.
Speaker 4: So I have a little bit of a holiday. But it'll be nice catch up on paperwork and stuff. So but we've been freezing our butts off. It's been chilly.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has been cold, even Georgia. To be honest with you, it's been cold in the in the Southeast. I mean, I don't know it was North Carolina Southeast.
Speaker 3: I guess it is, right, Yeah, we're part of the Southeast.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I know Georgia is. But it's hard to say. You know.
Speaker 4: Some people say, well, some call us the mid Atlantic if you want to get well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mid Atlantic is really around Maryland, d C. That area of Virginia, Toddewater, Virginia. Yeah, we're southeast. We're definitely in southeast.
Speaker 1: That's what I always thought. Well, look, let's get the calls right away. Since we got one, it looks like, uh, I guess that's Danny from California. Let's see what's on your mind, Danny.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, I want to talk about healthcare.
Speaker 6: We had that.
Speaker 5: CEO that was tragically murdered, but the.
Speaker 6: Response of society was.
Speaker 5: It was kind of a glee, you know, and there's a lot of pent up anger.
Speaker 2: See. If I wasn't so numb, I might be on the side of Manjoni.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, I really because how many people have had to watch other people die or don't get what they think they're gonna get from the alleged greatest health system in the planet. Right, They don't get anything out of it because the insurance companies screw them.
Speaker 2: They deny them.
Speaker 1: They turn around and you know, get them a wheelchair instead of fixing them. They turn around and you know, get them a colostomy bag instead of correcting their gut. They do everything, you know, the short and cheap way, no matter how much you pay them.
Speaker 7: So you know, this.
Speaker 1: Guy turns around and shoots a guy who's making ten million a year off of denying something like sixty nine percent of most claims with US Healthcare? How are you supposed to feel bad? Ghost gun McDonald's. I mean, and the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing is bizarre, by the way, the whole thing is bizarre.
Speaker 3: We what do you mean? How can you feel bad?
Speaker 4: I mean a guy was shot that had absolutely nothing to do with this nut.
Speaker 1: Jobs issues except he said, Yeah, a scumbag who runs a corporation that just crushes people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't feel bad.
Speaker 7: For him at all.
Speaker 3: Know that he's a scum bag. A guy's a family man. He's a lot of a corporation.
Speaker 4: Will you know he's shuffling papers in an office somewhere and making me he's not the one denying claims.
Speaker 1: Making ten million dollars, making ten million dollar bonuses, making ten million dollar bonuses while other people sit and suck wind because of his company.
Speaker 2: No, I got no mercy for him. I really don't care.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just like Jeff Jeff.
Speaker 3: Bezos, you have got in Jubay that, Yeah, we can just pick people off the street because they happen to work for a company and I got issues with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You know what, everybody's got their select group of people that they think are just perfectly eligible to be picked off because nobody gives a crap when the homeless guy gets killed.
Speaker 2: I remember the guy with the choke hold thing.
Speaker 1: That guy walked the same day they arrested this guy at McDonald's right. And guess what, you know, that guy's a hero because he choked the homeless guy to death on the subway.
Speaker 2: Yes he did.
Speaker 3: He put him in a choke hold. He did me a choke hold.
Speaker 4: Got no, no, wait a minute, he put him in a choke hold, got him on the ground.
Speaker 3: Some due to him. He didn't hold him in choke hold the whole time. He loosened up on him. Six we got medical examiner. Wait a minute.
Speaker 4: When you have a medical examiner that says one thing when it comes time for a grand jury and then turns around and lies, blatantly, lies during the testimony, saying that yes, he was strangling, that's bullshit, Chuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't blame him for choke somebody else. It was still breathing, still had a pulse, was still why when he let go of them, and the damn first responders were there.
Speaker 2: See there you go. But you're okay with that killing, right, Well.
Speaker 4: That's no, I'm not okay with that killing. It's a shame that somebody ended up losing their life. Only you got a drugged out lunatic with a what.
Speaker 3: A forty two incident conviction, right, going on a train and terrorizing people.
Speaker 4: Things happen, somebody stepped up. I don't see how you can compare the two. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I can see how I can compare the two.
Speaker 3: Certain pause that you're comparing the two, And that really makes me wonder.
Speaker 2: Certain people in society don't matter. That's the way it is.
Speaker 1: And you know what, this guy doesn't matter anymore because he's making a lot of money at the top of a welfare company.
Speaker 3: Does nobody matters? Then if you take it down to that level, nobody in this world matters, that's great.
Speaker 7: And listen.
Speaker 1: According to some people, that's the way it rolls. By the prophet, by the almighty dollar. You know what, nobody's like matters as long as you're making your bank right. I mean, this is the way people are being So what can I tell you. I can tell you what my honest emotional response is. I don't care that this guy was shot with a ghost gun in New York City.
Speaker 2: I really don't. I don't care. I don't. I hope they don't convict that kid, and I don't give a crap. That's really how I feel about it, you know, And.
Speaker 3: I thank you with that polding Talus.
Speaker 2: I'm not the only one. I guarantee you.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I know you're not the only one. I've been listening to it on the news for the past week, people trying to glorify one instance, you know, just a cold bloody shoot somebody in the back. I don't. I don't get it. I really don't get it. I've lost all hope in humanities.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. See, but that's how do you feel about this, Danny, what do you think?
Speaker 6: Well, well, I don't mean it gets to fighting.
Speaker 5: But the whole thing is is we like a two tier economic system, two tier justice system.
Speaker 6: I kind of understand your point of view, Chuck.
Speaker 5: That I I mean, it was on the Laura Ingram show.
Speaker 6: I don't know. In one hand, she's criticizing the person.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go to any violence, but you know, you know she was kind of like condemning the shooting the CEO, and then the next thing she's talking about Daniel Penny being a hero, you know, choking out a sort of the guys. You know, they both have issues. Neither one should have died. I mean, that's the issue. But here's the reality and healthcare system. We have a lot of people died. We spend more money per capital anybody in any country in the world.
Speaker 6: We do not have the best outcomes.
Speaker 5: And I'm tired of hearing somebody like Sean Hannity crying Crocita autres. He wants to protect the private healthcare system. I've been't fortune for the last thirty years to have a Cadillac health policy, and we still suffer problems right now, they're they have if you even if you have good insurance of our guy do my wife has some serious health issues, and they start changing which group you can have in you have a whole system to keep her healthy, and then they start changing it because it's all nonsense.
Speaker 6: How to save pinions and set it.
Speaker 3: Right there, you're craft nonsense. And who you blame for that? Look at how much the government and Obamacare has done to the insurance agency. You have never heard the talk praise for an insurance agency on this show in the past five years, because they've made it to where people cannot even afford to use their insurance that they have us so bad. Wait a minute, insurance is so bad that I work for a pretty big company. They have to give us a health savings account to help pay for the deductibles.
Speaker 4: And out of pocket just because the insurance is so damn high that they can offer. And who you blame for that?
Speaker 3: Blame the damn government and the Affordable Care Act, which did the exact opposite.
Speaker 4: What they did is that the twelve thousand people on Medicare and it turned around and made the rest of the world not.
Speaker 3: Be able to use their insurance because they can't afford to use it. But that's no reason to shoot some guy that's that for a company in the back on the streets, not just.
Speaker 6: To find that. But I go back, go back.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go back in the eighties, back when Reagan and Busher and Office. I had more problems with health care then. I remember getting stuck in eighty nine. I just had three kids, bought a car, and got stuck with the seventeen thousand dollars bill my wife is insurance ran out because my company kept switching insurance companies to save the dime. And that whole idea was they were trying to tell us, hey, we'll take care of your insurance because we want to keep the unions out.
Speaker 6: Well, I wouldn't work for a union. I don't have that problem anymore.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, you can blame Obamacare, but that that hole was written by the Heritage Foundation. Hey did you notice that compromise Obama? Obama was not a liberal, he was a Republican.
Speaker 1: Hey did you notice a couple of companies changed their policies immediately after the shooting?
Speaker 7: Did you notice that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know.
Speaker 6: I got a couple more comments about that. Is you know two things.
Speaker 5: Go look up Piers Morgan with Peter Till talking about what listening him scutter, and then take Bill burd that maybe some of these seals ought to be a little scared the way they're behaving. I'm not advocating violence.
Speaker 7: But you know it, really.
Speaker 6: I'm not advocating.
Speaker 5: Violence, but it did touch and nerve where there's a real underling.
Speaker 6: There's an underlying anger and.
Speaker 5: Frustration of the way that the insurance industry.
Speaker 6: Works in here.
Speaker 5: We don't get the best results. We spend more money and we don't have the best results. We really have great doctors, we have an expensive system, but this thing's needed to.
Speaker 6: Be overhauled a long time ago to benefit everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that would have been nice.
Speaker 1: But you know, again, if you have people that are just property off of a situation like this, and you can't tell me that the government forces them to make the massive profits that they do together, No.
Speaker 3: The government doesn't force them. The government set up the market for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but the first.
Speaker 3: People when they started talking about Obamacare.
Speaker 4: And they passed it, and Pelosi said, well, we're going to have to pass it to see what's in it.
Speaker 3: And then the bureaucrats started working, and who was the first people they went to.
Speaker 4: They went to the pharmaceutical companies, they went to the large insurance companies, and they went to the largest network profit hospital chains and said, okay, guys, we're going to rewrite this thing.
Speaker 3: What do you want.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why you've got what you've got today. And you may have had problems back in the seventies and the eighties because companies were trying to keep the costs down and changing insurance. But now compound that with the government now saying okay, here's the playing field, here's they're built in profits right here. Now, what we're going to do is we're going to require you to put certain things in those policies, but don't worry about it. We're going to let you increase out of pocket cost We're going to let you increase copays.
Speaker 3: Whoever heard of a damn copay?
Speaker 4: You know used to you had a deductible and you did certain things and you met the deductible, and then they paid off on the rate that they paid off, whether you had a twenty eighty or a thirty seventy or a fifty to fifty plan, whatever it was, now they've already built these automatic profits into everything from the two aspirin that you buy for nine dollars and seventy five cent, which will buy how many bottles that food line of aspirin?
Speaker 3: What a case, that's your problem. I went through this with my dad.
Speaker 4: He was in the hospital for ten months in two different hospitals, and I got to see how they operate and the way that they build this stuff.
Speaker 3: It's set up for everybody to make a buck. And then the doctor in the hospital comes to you and says, you know, your dad would probably be better off in a nursing home. And I looked at him and said, he has a home. He's not going to a nurse home. You're going to do whatever you got to do to get his ass out of here healthy and send him home.
Speaker 4: For ten months, we put up with this, the double billing that goes on, the repetitive billing that goes on, the four thousand percent markups on some things that are offered in hospitals. Obamacare set this up, and that's why nobody can afford it today.
Speaker 3: Plain and simple, you want to change it. Start with the people that are getting ready that you're getting ready to put in the office and tell them you demand a damn change. It's the only way is going to happen is when people get fed up and instead of shooting people in the streets, start going to the people they elected to represent them to change the goddamn laws.
Speaker 2: There's your problem, all right, you say, So what can I tell you? Danny? What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: I can call my representative Hall.
Speaker 5: I walk, but I don't have as much influence as a big dollar dumb or I just I just think.
Speaker 6: That we've you know, prior to the whole the Easy.
Speaker 5: Eight was a written by the hospital and medical industry, insurance industry pretty much rug IT I grouped with with.
Speaker 7: BP.
Speaker 5: It was not a good system, but there was the problem. There was problems prior to this and when Obama when they were going there, when they first talked. At first they said public option was basically shield pair was off the table. Public option what they were shooting for, but Obama powered out. You should have fought for a more Medicare for all system and if they would have voted against, they could have ran against it or the other side could offer something better. But the market, the market is out of balance. You mentioned Medicare something.
Speaker 3: Nothing you mentioned, you know, one payer system Medicare. Medicare right now is so bad that you got to have additional insurance to be able to live off of Medicare. That's the problem in it. We need to get people in there.
Speaker 4: We need to get some people that know how the industry runs and go counter to whatever it is that they're doing right now. We need to do the exact opposite on a lot of things. I've been over in Europe. I've seen their system, their system is.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Would you say it's worse off in Europe or are you one of those guys? They're worse off there than we are here.
Speaker 4: It takes longer to get something done over there. You still have to pay for it. Switzerland has a subsidized system, but you still have to buy your insurance on the market through certain companies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I understanding.
Speaker 5: Switzerland still has like a has a semi private system, but there's other it's.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, it's a semi private social system. Pardon it's yeah, it's a semi private it's a combination between private insurance agencies offering you plans based on your family, whether you're single, whether it's you and just a child. And I think there's five or six, probably big companies over there that you can get your insurance through. But the law is you got to have it and you got to pay for her.
Speaker 5: Now, I got a question, is it Is it more affordable than here?
Speaker 3: And is no, it's very expensive, very expended.
Speaker 4: Its probably it's probably more expensive than here, but you don't have the rigmarole to go through now in England is heavily subsidized, and there you have to go through so many steps before you can even see a specialist for a problem that a lot of people just give up.
Speaker 7: I mean, honestly, I am.
Speaker 5: I've had friends I know that are from Sweden and they do pay a higher tax rate, but they're coverage is they're quite satisfied with their healthcare coverage. You can't say people here are happy with the healthcare coverage.
Speaker 6: I mean, you either have it you don't. Unfort I have it.
Speaker 4: I heard a poll the other day and said that eighty percent of people were happy with their insurance coverage, and I thought, who the hell.
Speaker 3: Are they polling.
Speaker 4: I don't know if a single soul that's happy with their insurance coverage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know where they got that poll from, because that sounds insane to me.
Speaker 4: Me too when they said it, I couldn't believe it, and they repeat it. So, yeah, eighty percent of people are happy with their healthcare coverage. And I'm sitting there thinking, who in the hell did they call?
Speaker 2: Well, the insurance companies called what their friends. I mean, you know, come on.
Speaker 4: I like I said, I don't know, And I know a lot of people through the industry that have all kinds of different plans everything from some I have a high deductible plan.
Speaker 3: My deductible is like three thousand dollars for just an individual is getting ready to go up to five thousand dollars and I have to pay for part of this and then the company puts in some but it's so bad and they realize it's so expensive, they give me a five hundred dollars health savings account that if I don't burn it, I can invest it. So here I am. You know, four years down the road, I've had this health savings account. I didn't even know I had it for the first year until I got paperwork in the mail. But it's because they realize it's so expensive for families. Now they have to do something to try to offset the cost. Right, It's crazy and.
Speaker 4: I still to this day probably I couldn't. If I had to go to the doctor right now, I doubt I could afford it.
Speaker 1: Danny, I'm putting you on hold and I'm going to go over to our next caller ear Live. If you want to add to this conversation, go ahead. You want to bring up something, Mels, go for it.
Speaker 7: I'm sure I'm still cracking up because I just listened to that Sean, and I don't SURET cracked me up. Remember that song? Remember when they went through all that when and then they get all through it and then everyone stands up and claps because the songs the nineteen fifties relic and so were they Well anyways, what cracked me up was the announcer and said, Wow, that was really terrible, A great gay man.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm having a stroke over here.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you talking about, Jimmy, What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You were watching Shan What are you watching? Shot on at the Woodstock? What happened?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Listen, you know they made songs yes downloaded? Remember when?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: And I was just listening to.
Speaker 8: It, and what cracked me up was at the very end.
Speaker 7: I mean, they did perfect of course, and everyone stood up a clap, wow, you know, very stop pick song for them, and then the announcer said, wow, that is really terrible. Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Uh, b Pete, were you a fan of Remember when they had a TV show? Yeah, briefly, Yeah, they had a TV show for a little while.
Speaker 3: Right, old Bowser No.
Speaker 7: Six seven seasons? They did all right for.
Speaker 3: A long time.
Speaker 1: Well, Bowser was a late edition, right, Bowser was a late edition, though, wasn't he because.
Speaker 7: Yeah he was?
Speaker 6: He he wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I don't think he was.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Let's look it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's look up was Bowser? You know, like, because I don't think he was with them at Woodstock?
Speaker 7: Because he was they hold on, I just happened to be a shot his story and okay, okay. The band was formed in college by college kids, and Bowser was one of the very first.
Speaker 3: A two oop group.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Best known as a member of the band, Shawn on on game show host John Bowman was his name.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, a TV was from seventy seven eighty one, four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when I was a little kid, right exactly, seventy seven eighty one, Yeah, it was, it was on then.
Speaker 7: No, I want a couple of years more in syndication makes you keep reading it?
Speaker 2: Okay, well.
Speaker 7: That's it. Just the guy, amuse me? Oh yeah, yeah yeah, oh, chuck, I went down. Did you get my email? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did. I saw that you sent the You sent me that book.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, I did. Yeah, boy, and I my new friend. That's some fascinating things to share. Real, I'll be saying that to you. I'll be sending that to you and BP. No one else would find that very interesting, so we won't even discuss that.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Hey did you hear about do you hear about uh, what do you call Gail's lawsuit?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 7: I did, Yes, I did. I caught up with your show the other day. Heard that, and there was something else I heard on there that you said, We're I'll keep on.
Speaker 2: Well, it was just that people.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do the thing on the drones because these people all over Facebook were forming Facebook groups and saying, we're not getting any response. Nobody cares, Nobody's letting us talk about it anywhere so I said, Okay, you know what, I'm gonna do a calling show. Call into my show, tell me, tell me what you're seeing, tell me what's going on. And nobody gives a crap. Nobody wanted to call in. I read the articles, I went over the stuff, and I just said screw it. And I didn't even turned into a podcast. But I did announce that thing about Gail, and I'm gonna have Gaale on on Tuesday, by the way, to talk to her about this.
Speaker 7: I've seen drones numerous occasions surrounders, so I could have spoke to that.
Speaker 1: But uh, drones was, well, they were over Jersey, now they're over Now they're over New York City. Well now they're over New York City too, and you know, yeah, so supposedly you know, they're getting all And the weird thing is you'd think, okay, so Biden's so adam, but he don't care, and you know what's the difference.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be gone shortly. But you would think that.
Speaker 1: If you got drones flying all over Jersey that you know, Trump's golf course is there, somebody might be concerned because these aren't like little hobby.
Speaker 2: Drones that some of them. Some of these things are huge.
Speaker 1: And that one guy, idiot from a Jersey got on the Fox News and said, oh, it's from a mothership from Iran. And that's the only thing that p Gone responded to said, now, there's no mothership from Iran.
Speaker 2: But but we don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: We still don't know.
Speaker 2: We're not worried about it though, but we don't know.
Speaker 4: All I got off the air that you know, if that were down here in the South, some redneck.
Speaker 3: Where the desert egles fifty crowd would have taken one out.
Speaker 2: You would have you would have figured.
Speaker 1: But here's the other thing is now they're telling first responders don't approach them because apparently some of them had either landed or been down in Jersey and first responders were approaching.
Speaker 2: Them but they didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: It's all kinds of weird stuff. And some of these things are described as like six foot big. They're not toys, you know, right, some of them. Yeah, And I know, I look and I realized that some of these, you know, videos that have been posted are are clearly you know, some other kind of flying planes or whatever. And people are just now looking up and filming with their phones going crazy and publishing content out there. People are watching it online, but that's all they're doing. Nobody's getting any answers. The government's not answering about it. The cops are getting weird about it over there, the Sheriff's department's acting up about it.
Speaker 2: The military base.
Speaker 1: And the only weird thing about it that I noted last night on the show is that, Okay, you know how I talked about that area where you got McGuire and Lakehurst and Fort Dix like all in the same sort of area. And they call this a combined military base. It's really not because it straddles two counties in Jersey and it is separated. Lakehurst is not connected directly to McGuire. It's down the road from McGuire and down the road from McGuire further in the other direction is the Fort Dix. Well, anyway, this three you know, that's a naval air base, an air force base, and an army base, right, And they said, well, we didn't see any of this. We haven't observed any of these drones. Now every other damn base, every other base, Yeah, well, every other base in Jersey has said they've seen these things. So that's what my thought was, is that maybe they're coming from there. We're not observing it because we're not supposed to talk about it. So therefore, no, we didn't see anything. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Well doesn't make sense. The one guy out of three, that's the one guy out of ten that should see him not seeing that?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, hit, hit, that's the guy doing it. So what does that mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, are we just having exercises over Jersey with the drones because we're planning on going into another stage.
Speaker 2: Of warfare somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I mean, if that's the case.
Speaker 7: My guess would be, well, it just would be a toll guest. That's some civilian entity at that base to do things, and then had them deny that. I'll take a wild guess.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a pretty weird civilian entity, because again this is joint military basis.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, guess what damnable Democrats or not Democrats? Actually bureaucrats, particularly the CIA like likes to immerse themselves and wear our uniforms and do detestable things with any Oh.
Speaker 1: See that being the case, that being the case, they got to come up with a better cover story, or at least applying these things with all the lights on them.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, do something.
Speaker 7: Well, you think they would like try not to be sobert. I mean, well obviously that if you've seen them, that was their intention. I'll deceive it there because I don't have a clue about those things, what they're doing. I personally I think someone should blow them out of the sky. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I got no objection to what b Pete said.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody takes out their desert egle and blast one of these things taken down to tell us where it came from.
Speaker 7: Made in so hands, a plate made in China.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, but simply because it's made in China doesn't mean that it's a China's thing, though, because they sell them to everybody, don't they.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they're the largest manufacturer of any size.
Speaker 7: If it is like legitimate, if it like said, made in China, phone from Cuba, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I've heard some guy today say that even these other manufacturers that aren't in China are still having to use Chinese software in their drones to get them to work, because China is so far ahead on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're the only ones that can create the remote control apps or whatever that you can plug into a smartphone and you can run these things from a smartphone. Just saying anyway, we've got another wireless caller. I guess eight six five erea code six five Harlan.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Harlan. Okay, sorry, Harlan. I keep not recognizing your number. I don't know why that is.
Speaker 10: How you doing, man, Man, I'm as sicker than a mule here on the mouth for life or four days, and I don't know if I've got the bird flu flying flu, you know, the cackle, the cove my is not love.
Speaker 1: Well, see now, Harlan, I wasn't going to talk about this, but all this week, That's where I've been at, except I gotta I got a fuzz over my whole brain at this point where I just I'm I'm not even connected to my to life.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 7: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Are you spaced out too or what?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: I relate spaced out.
Speaker 10: I mean it's it's like I go to get over, then I'll get choked up again.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, earlier born, you know, I woke up. It's pretty rough, and I got peel up on me some X.
Speaker 6: And went back to sleep. Right.
Speaker 1: No, I keep waking up rough too, and then you know, I think I'm gonna get over it, and then by the time the day goes by a little more, I'm exhausted again. I don't know what's happening. I can tell you I'm sick, but but I don't know what the hell it is. It's not an identifiable disease to me.
Speaker 6: What do you think I've got a lot of times, well, I will. I had something that me Pe was talking about.
Speaker 10: I just got on a few months ago.
Speaker 9: You know, you were talking about lasting all of those drounds man, a friend of mine, but has probably been three months ago. What we was talking about, you know, people's personal drounds.
Speaker 10: Them flying over your house.
Speaker 7: Man. I looked that up.
Speaker 9: And any kind of drown there's a few stakes is got a few walls.
Speaker 10: On it, like where you can't be, you know, like outside trying.
Speaker 9: And take pictures, you know, of somebody naked outside of your bathroom. Yeah, is no different than you know, shooting down you know, regular airplane. Really, but from what I understand, I mean, you know, anybody you know wants to go look it up.
Speaker 7: You can take prim it. You know what you will.
Speaker 4: If some six foot drone is in my airspace, I'm going to get the shotgun.
Speaker 2: Out and we might as well try.
Speaker 6: But I'm talking about like, you know, even like a smile one. Now, you know, if if.
Speaker 9: If there's some something that you know, you know, six eight foot loan, I mean, you know, I might be a little bit of different story, especially if it's from overseas or whatever.
Speaker 3: You have to get a license here in this state.
Speaker 9: But real quickly I playing this out, Alden. I'd get somewhere I could, I could stop say smile. Update on Chris Graves.
Speaker 10: I never could get up with him at the hospital.
Speaker 6: But he's in the hospital. I talk to people that you know who's top. He's still in bad shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the same thing happened to me. Hey, Harlan, the same thing happened to me. I tried to get a hold.
Speaker 2: Of him twice and they wouldn't put me through.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, I don't know if there's just too many people calling or you know what they live. But anyway, this past weekend I didn't get to listen to the show, but Jason Marker was telling.
Speaker 7: Me that Tony Harber that said on American Unplug. You know they was gonna try to you know, get a.
Speaker 9: Give sing go or go fund me, you know, together and try to raise him, you know, some money to help him out.
Speaker 10: But he does not have access to his PayPal and his cash out.
Speaker 6: From what I understand. Well, that's why the money to that, like we were talking about last week.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I said that last week, Arland, is that you know, we don't want to send him money there if it ain't gonna get to him, So don't do it yet, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: When when we know what's set up and he can get at and then then you gotta get then then you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you know he's probably still won't be in the hospital from where I'm taking.
Speaker 7: It, and lays several weeks, if not, you know, several months, right.
Speaker 2: Right? What can I tell you exactly?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I would say, you know, hold off until something gets set up so that you know he's got access to it. That's that's all I'm saying about it. Yeah, because if you can't get access to it, what's the point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, really, and it does nobody and I'll get it.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is who knows where his phone ended up or if somebody else has access to his phone or anything else.
Speaker 2: If you you know, you can't talk to him. You don't know, right, yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Mean, you know everybody's saying that he did lose his fat you know, he hit accident.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he just lost it, you know, during the wreck.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 9: You know, Massachusetts is from what I understand, you know, they're firing the strict state anyway, saying as the wreck was as bad, they may accomplish that it could be some reckon.
Speaker 7: But so you know, if he was taxing or whatever, I mean, I've heard.
Speaker 6: About I think you know.
Speaker 7: Situation.
Speaker 9: But yeah, he probably just lovet his therect was a roll over hitting that bad you know.
Speaker 7: That come out and grabbed him and either his.
Speaker 10: Phone, who's in whats left the car or just laying over on the bank and wants somebody picked it.
Speaker 2: Up, right, But you don't know. But you don't know, so, like I said, until he's got.
Speaker 1: Access to something and we don't know where to direct anything. So anyways, VPTE, it looks like we've been about forty minutes deep into the show. So far we taken three calls. Of course, I would love to hear for more of you. Three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. I'm gonna put you on hold, Harlan, and we're gonna just take a little break here and come back after this. I don't know what the topic will be, I just who knows, But stick around and we'll just keep things rolling. And you guys, you can call in and talk about anything you want all the way up to ten PM when we start with the Age of Transitions on O'Kelly dot com radio.
Speaker 11: In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations center, still happening today. Larry Handcock book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files that exposes things.
Speaker 12: About the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 13: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs a Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 14: I would I can tell you what down Brad star jack as down? Why jocks An see tonight.
Speaker 15: You're my coming from the planks that he had and slashing fight like a big.
Speaker 7: Coming down on what she wants?
Speaker 14: Just ariven down on your store Stoll where now go go down?
Speaker 16: Giant last not what you die, don't what you say when you signs not my good by.
Speaker 14: I'm like say, wou side no, yeah, shut up like my bad. I got no way from me. The far sound not a bam to tell us.
Speaker 13: I can about cast down.
Speaker 14: No boy Mother.
Speaker 17: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com ohhead the.
Speaker 6: Day assassination right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 7: Toddy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barrie Hanser weapons.
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 3: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Simon now has a real effort on the Daffa assassination book into claim. Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 6: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 4: This is James Corbet at quorperreport dot com and you're listening to the o' Shelley affected O'shelley dot.
Speaker 12: Ya.
Speaker 2: So we're back three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call.
Speaker 1: Looks like we've got Jimmy still hanging on the line, but anybody else can join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call and.
Speaker 2: Uh talk about anything you want. So Jimmy, Uh, you got any more shot on our acts for us?
Speaker 7: Yes? I got some other stuff. Okay, go foresting too, All right, Just miscelane is interesting, bizarre tid bits I learned to the league. No, I never heard this. This is the most This is fascinating. I want to know if you guys have heard it. I mean, they're playing it so blatantly on a wandering history production, I have to think apparently some are. Was you aware that this is shocking? I can't believe this.
Speaker 8: I share as hell didn't.
Speaker 7: Learn this in school.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 7: This is shocking. Robert Lincoln his fiance was Lucy Hale, the Senator's daughter, Lucy Hale, and her secret other chance that she was about to run off with was John Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 14: And they got it and.
Speaker 7: And they got a stack of love letters between Lucy Hale and John Wilkes Booth and Robert Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Okay, never heard that one before. B Pete, how about you.
Speaker 7: No, that was news to me.
Speaker 2: It's news. But uh, what what are we supposed to make of that? That Wilkes Booth decided the show.
Speaker 7: Okay, wait, wait, wait more disturbing. Okay, well, uh, Stanton, the war secretary, he knew for a fact that someone was informing John Wilkes Booth on the movements of the president right before the assassination. Well, golly, this Lucy Hale who was dating the son of the president, scarnew Ad Stanton wanted to straight up haying that broad with the rest of them.
Speaker 1: M hm, well, they tempted to kill more than just Lincoln that so you know there was a whole conspiracy there. And if she was, if she was an informant to the people that wanted to kill them, well you know, there you go.
Speaker 2: I never heard this before.
Speaker 7: Though, I mean, he was shocking. I was like, holy crap. So that explains why Robert Todd Lincoln state a bachelor all of his life and no one really understood it. Well I can see why now could be a general just I mean, my goodness.
Speaker 1: And then you know they hung the first half of the conspiracy right, and then they went around trying to arrest people for months, and then when they arrested all them, they didn't hang them all right.
Speaker 7: I didn't know there wass many people spared. I thought like one guy. No, there was.
Speaker 2: There was a bunch of them.
Speaker 7: Obviously they didn't get all of them, obviously because they didn't even want to know. It's that this was a bunch of damn Confederate Democrat some kind of what Civil War two point one that they were trying to kick off.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 8: I mean, this is right when the Klan was starting to rise up.
Speaker 7: They were That's what they were doing, hoping, trying working on.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, I got wait, I have a I just.
Speaker 3: Ran across a little kid bit related to assassination. Speaking of Lincoln, this is on Trump's second assassination attempt, the guy down in Florida at the golf course, apparent Apparently a secret Service agent took six shots at this guy from five feet away and missed every shot.
Speaker 2: Six shots.
Speaker 4: You tell me, Trump's gotta feel comfortable knowing that the people that are out there protected him can't even hit somebody five feet away in six shots.
Speaker 2: That's that is pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not you know, the greatest shot in the world obviously I got I'm almost blind, right, but I'm sure I could land a couple of shots from five feet away.
Speaker 3: If nothing else, you could throw the gun and hit them.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I could hit him with the gun nothing else, you know, five feet away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Cimul around five feet is the Yes Singer service agent that took shots at Ryan Ruth. The second allegend would be assassin now president like Donald Trump. It totally missed six times from around five feet away from Ruth.
Speaker 7: That's bad.
Speaker 1: See I object to him even being called the second assassin because could he ever even get Trump in his sights? I mean, he was at the golf course where he was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: He had he had his rifle through the fence and the bushes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but was Trump there at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was only about three hundred yards away.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he did actually get him in his sights at one point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he had a chance to shoot him. Well, could you imagine me that that got crapped his pants? He shot at that six times and then realize I'm not hit, don't Yeah, if you hear.
Speaker 2: All six shots, you were not hit. It's just that simple.
Speaker 3: I mean, he could have got one in the leg, you know. But hell, if that guy shot at me that, if he shot at me six times and missed all six from five feet away, I believe I could have got up and out run the fucker. I think so too, just a shot.
Speaker 7: I have another shocking story that I heard.
Speaker 2: If you live here, of course, go for it.
Speaker 7: Okay, this one's a bigie. I mean it's it's good. I mean it's shocking. Okay, so bad. The World War Two were closing in on the Japanese and they had this island where they had two giant radio towers that were providing a lot of communication to the mainland and causing problems. So they sent in some airplants, some bombers, and it was pretty much considered suicide mentioned because everyone who tried was getting shot down and just disappeared. They were assumed that they're being killed. I mean, they heavy fired, heavy on our side is clearly going to be very rough to take that thing. So anyways, there's one of the crew. There's these three guys, I don't know, George, a stinky, I don't know, whatever. So they're in there and they're flying and this guy they did take out one of the radio towers, hence interrupting communications. And of course they took fire. Well I remember was they were in big bombers because they were the only things that had the field to do it. But then in order to do to try to fire, to drop a bomb, they would have to drop way low, which put them in firing range in these giant aircraft. So he took fire and they started going down, but he just kept thinking his mind, we got to get as far away from this island as we can, or also just kill us. But and he was looking back and the two other guys bailed out before he told them to, and he was.
Speaker 8: Just kind of just going right above the water, and he.
Speaker 7: Waited could as far as way as he could from that island, and then he bailed out, just jumped out the door, basically banged his head in the meantime, hit the water, which was like at this point four feet below, and then his parachute pops out and about kills him. He gets it twined into it, so he cuts his the parachute the night and then a life rapped from off of the crash plane pops up from below a rubber raft. She's like, oh, well good. So he gets down there and it just starts paddling, and in the meantime you can see the Japanese Coastguard boats coming in the distance. So he just started paddling best as he could.
Speaker 3: And he was.
Speaker 7: Felt bad about not being with the two guys that jumped earlier. You know, he was thinking, I actually have jumped out when they did, at least I would know what happened to him. But anyways, he kept paling and paddling, and finally he just was dead tired and they were closing in on him and he just had no more what left in him. And right then the American the whole sky just filled with Allied aircraft and they started shooting at the Japanese boats and they did ratsk him and all that. And then for years he felt real guilty because of those guys that were captured. But then in the early two thousands, just twenty years ago, two thousand and four, they found the veteran in the military finally gave the okay to release this information because it was just so it was detrimental to Japan, because we wanted to make them our allies after the war. These sick a twisted. People were cannibalizing the people. They captured our people. They would make the other ones watches one by one they would be eating and anyways, yeah, that back front turned out. That's George Bush Senior. Wow, this is the thing that's interesting to me. Remember just ten years before that, he threw up on that Japanese prime minister, and there was some other incidents where he kept giving them the thumbs up, which in Japan means the same thing as the middle finger. I wondered if the CIA didn't already give them that information earlier. You know what I'm saying. I hope.
Speaker 2: I am speechless. Be Pete, what about you?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's one of those unrelated Bush stories that really I find no interesting nowadays.
Speaker 7: M Well, I mean, I gotta give it to the guy. He was a bona fide World War Two hero. Obviously he did I'm more than what I ever knew. And I thought it was just the one deal where you crash landed on the aircraft. But apparently he was up to a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Apparently. Yikes.
Speaker 1: I just don't even know what to say to that. I mean, that's that's a long interesting story. Of course, the cannibalism ought to be shocking to anybody at all times. But you know, is it really that shocking?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There was a lot of wild stuff going on back then, So.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of stuff about Bush that we'll never find out about.
Speaker 4: I mean, he had his hands in so many things, right, I just find it amazing. What's today the thirteenth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: Well that explains a lot.
Speaker 1: There you go, and it could explain a lot. I don't know if it does explain a lot, but it could.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, I mean is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or I mean, is everything just like moving like sludge and in slow motion? And I mean is did I have a stroke?
Speaker 2: Seriously? I mean I'm asking now.
Speaker 3: It's the low before the holidays. I mean you get the you know, the trip the fans out of here from Thanksgiving, and then you hit that lull before things picking up next week right before Christmas?
Speaker 7: Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Because I mean I'm in a terrible luck.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Yeah, I had I two weeks ago, I had a serious medical issue I got. I woke up with one hundred and fifty degree temperature. My head. I couldn't hardly walk. I felt like my head was I think, I know what you're talking about. I had serious congestion Moluckily I got better by the way. My cat got sick, I think from this and stuff. She died aged nineteen. Oh.
Speaker 2: Well, nineteen is a long time for a cat.
Speaker 7: Though, I guess, but definitely I had that crap and guess who what My body had that crap and he had pneumonia. Went to the hospital. They were putting him in for pneumonia, and then he had an art attack while he was there. Ugh.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what it is, but I'm telling you something. It's just it's like moving through sludge, man, and it's just it's it's not good.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think definitely go to the doctor and tell them to give you all kinds of antibat, steroids, the works.
Speaker 2: If I could afford to do that, I would, But you know, I probably that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Those things are cheap. I mean, the best drug in the universe, the greatest discoveries is the anti bart's and they're like ten bucks, even if you have to pay for the Well.
Speaker 1: Again, but going to the doctors is the difficult thing because I got to pay for that out of pocket, and you know, anyway, but I don't even know what to tell a doctor at this point. What am I gonna tell him? I'm in I'm in a sludge I've got. You know, he's gonna tell me to quit smoking, duh, you know, And that's about it.
Speaker 3: I remember back in the day, you go to the dountry tell you to quit smoker while he was tapping his cigarette out in the ashtraight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I remember those days too.
Speaker 7: The thing is, Chuck, is that you got basically an upper respiratory affection spreading into amoniat and that's just basically causing a demon on your heart whatever.
Speaker 14: You want call that.
Speaker 7: That's what's witting around here. And that's all I know. Oh on, my uncle also stroked out at my mom's place, and so he's an ass whottle ventilator. But he's actually getting better.
Speaker 2: That's good. Good to hear somebody getting better.
Speaker 7: Wow. I mean, he's the only uncle I got lost, that's all. You can't be doing O work. Man.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if I have money of mine left anyway. At this point, you know, nobody talks to me.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what else we got on tap VP and anything else we want to discuss before we run out of time tonight or what.
Speaker 3: No, just kind of scanning the headlines and was kind of, look the big stuff, the CEO getting shot and the drones over New Jersey. They say they're showing up in California.
Speaker 1: Now, well I told you they were showing up in New York too, And this is when, you know, finally the corporate media started covering it. The first News Nation was covering it a little bit, and then you know, but nobody was covering it for a month over Jersey, you know, except like some local Jersey websites and stuff. That was it. You know, the sheriffs were complaining, the local police were complaining because they're getting calls, the FBI local FBI was getting complaining because they were getting calls, and that's it.
Speaker 2: It just you know, I don't know, I don't even know what to make of it.
Speaker 1: Like I said, all these people on Facebook were screaming that nobody's listening to them, and then I try and give him a show. Yeah, come on, call my show then and tell me what you're seeing. Tell me what it is you got over your head? And uh no, they didn't want to bother you know, I'll let you be heard.
Speaker 7: And he chuck. If he took the word uh drones out and put monolithts there, wouldn't this be the exact same thing happened four or five years ago where those idiotic monolists were popping up. I mean, this is causing the same days effect, wouldn't you say, Uh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Guess so, you know, I guess so. But but I didn't see people speculating over my over aliens then.
Speaker 7: You know, Okay, a lot of people were speculating that that alien crap.
Speaker 1: Well, all the analysis I saw is obviously it's some sort of art installation and it's some somebody just doing this to get a tension.
Speaker 2: But you know, and that was it. That's what I kept seeing. I didn't see anything about aliens. Then.
Speaker 7: Well in the all community back, well, maybe.
Speaker 3: Is there an alt community anymore? Is it now just mainstream?
Speaker 7: Isn't everybody all?
Speaker 2: Who the hell knows? Does it make a difference anymore?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm trying to figure out, like alt right, what is the alt right? Well, the alt righter people that are actually people on the left, aren't they or it's the alt left?
Speaker 3: Who the hell knows? Libertarians on K two?
Speaker 2: Good, good question. I have no idea, no idea how to answer that question.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Times are times are weird? We're going to That's what I reading today, that that Biden is optioning off every bit of materials to build the wall on the border that he can on a fire sail. What is it about politicians.
Speaker 4: And their egos that on his way out the door he has to do whatever he can to just screw.
Speaker 3: This place up and waste our money. Those are materials that we bought. He's selling them for less than we paid for him just to get rid of them, like you did with a strategic world preserve. What the hell is going on with these people?
Speaker 4: What have we got to do to clean house and get some of these idiots out of Washington and maybe get back to some semblance of a normal life.
Speaker 3: There's nothing normal anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck. I have no beginning of an idea what to do about any of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just don't understand Washington at all. We elect these damn people to go up there. Now, I don't know. Things may change we get some people out.
Speaker 4: You know, Biden's pardon what, almost two thousand people already and he's still got a month to go.
Speaker 2: Man. Well, you know they usually do a blitz of pardons on their way out the door, all of them.
Speaker 3: But this was the large record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was the largest single day of clemency, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he's just getting cranked up.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I mean, he can't say anything about any of it, right, because what were they saying when you know, Trump was doing all those weird pardons, right, Everybody's going, well, that's the President's right.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what.
Speaker 7: You there it is? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think there's a difference between partner and some people that were forced into a situation where they were being hounded by.
Speaker 4: The FBI because they told a lie to the FBI and they prosecuted over it, versus two guys that got millions and two judges. As a matter of fact, they got millions of dollars for sending kids to for profit private juvenile facilities and basically wiped out the state's ability to handle things like that.
Speaker 3: Those guys get led off. I mean, you know, we got a guy with forty seven thousand child feet images she gets let go? It makes you wonder.
Speaker 4: I mean, this all started really questioning Bill when Bill Clinton pardoned Mark Rich, who at one time was on the FBI list because he was violating sanctions trading fuel with Iran, and everybody said, oh, okay, to understand why he did it, you know, while his wife, Denise Rich is back in this country giving money to the Clinton Foundation.
Speaker 3: And that's when people really started questioning pardons.
Speaker 4: And since then it's like, it's what is the most outrageous person I can let out of jail? Well, Bernadette Dorn she got didn't she get a pardon from Obama? And Bill Airs and all that crowd, whether underground people, yes, few of those got things commuted from Obama.
Speaker 7: I mean it's.
Speaker 3: I don't know, finds you guys your friends in crime? I bet I bet Hunter, as I heard Jonathan Turtley put it, But the blanket pardon that he got, he could have a duffel bag full of eight sought off heads and nobody would be able to do anything about it. You know, it's gotten to that point. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But what was his main thing? That he was convicted? On was that gun charge right, the gun charge of the tay.
Speaker 3: He played guilty to the tax charges. Okay, and that's not counting the tax the million dollars in taxes. They let the statue of limitations run out. And the funny thing was Biden said, well, because of the bid went after him.
Speaker 6: The prosecutor for the case.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Jimmy, I didn't quite hear what you said.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say that the party signed for hunch or went far beyond no tax. But no one even gave a crap about the gun and the taxes. We're more worried about the trees and.
Speaker 8: Guess what it's in there.
Speaker 7: He's pardoned for that, and and illegal dealings with other nations. It's all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, no, he's pardoned for everything in that ten year period. That's what Jonathan Turley was saying. They could find eight dead bodies tied to him, and there's nothing they can do because he's got a blanket for ten years.
Speaker 1: Here you are, I mean, isn't that what they always do? Or it's like any any crimes that were committed previously or all?
Speaker 3: Well, no, Usually usually they're more specific about what they're being pardoned for We'll go because and that's what surprised how many people was when Hunter basically got a blanket and see that was the deal when they went to court with his first clear agreement and it got thrown out by the judge.
Speaker 4: It got thrown out basically for that reason because when she read it, she questioned and said, well, now, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: She looked at both lawyers and said, it's my understanding. The way I read this, he's pardened basically for everything or anything up to a certain point. And one of them said, well, yeah, that's our understanding. The other went, well, I didn't quite read it that way.
Speaker 2: So she threw it out.
Speaker 3: She said, I've never seen a blanket pardon like this before, tied to a crime that is totally unrelated to what he's facing me now. So that's why she threw out the plea agreement. He ended up with a better deal now than he had been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he worked it.
Speaker 3: I got to give to him.
Speaker 6: He worked.
Speaker 2: It always had to be the backup option anyway.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I mean you know what Clinton Clinton pardon his half brother for a coke conviction.
Speaker 3: So I mean, there's an example of pardoning your fi didn't.
Speaker 2: People were angry about that. I remember back then, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They were, you know, but did Carter? Did Carter have to pardon his brother Billy for something?
Speaker 2: I don't recall him parting?
Speaker 7: My recollection is the difference. I think that Clinton and Carter commuted just with a few things. They didn't give pardons, like it never happened.
Speaker 2: Mike Big.
Speaker 7: That may be.
Speaker 2: Let's see, yeah, Roger was probably commuted Roger Clinton. Right.
Speaker 7: Oh, let's.
Speaker 3: Let's Carter didn't part of relatives. Okay, that's one of the things that was going around what was doing before. But he looked up specifically Roger. It was a partner or a commutation. Yeah, it was a pardon, okay, because he also he also pardoned a guy named Stephen Smith. It was a kind of whitewater stuff. Okay, now he can see Clinton got it for Let's see, he was he did his time and then got to pardon. That's what it was.
Speaker 4: Because he did two years for pleading guilty to uh conspiracy.
Speaker 3: To distribute coke. Right, so yeah, that was a full pardon two hour before he left office.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 3: But he did pardon to see he did part next Cia director John Deutsch.
Speaker 4: And Housing chief Henry says NEWSISNS was caught up in some kind of price fixing or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark Rich was in Switzerland when he was pardoned. He was a fugitive, right, He was not in the country at the time.
Speaker 2: His wife was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he.
Speaker 3: Left in the eighties to escape federal charges of financial fraud, tax evasion, racketeering, and the Swiss refused to extradite him. Good all Swiss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think they usually refuse to xp night anybody, don't they.
Speaker 4: Now they will depending on the situation. I did find out one thing though, when I was living there.
Speaker 3: There was the stuff going on with Kadaffi and some other people years back. And what they do They wait until somebody arrests some corrupt leader or something. Swiss will automatically put a freeze on the money that's in Switzerland and then divvy it out to whoever comes out on top. It's almost like, okay, well we've seized his assets, we'll give him up to you for you know, our cut, and then you can do whatever they want to do. There's still some grafted mother heard, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course. Well that's the way that works anyway. Three one nine, five, two seven, five, zero, one six if you want to join in.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much time we got left, but not a lot until the Age of Transitions begins at ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: I guess we got about forty minutes or so. So you know, just keep it in mind as we go forward. Here you can call in and kick the conversation in any direction you want.
Speaker 1: And we are live here on a Friday night, so you know, if you're hearing it on another night outside of Friday the thirteenth here in December of twenty twenty four, guess what you're hearing a replay.
Speaker 2: So that's the way that is.
Speaker 7: Okay. Well, back to the news section of the Friday Show. I suppose we can all be proud the Soto left the Yankees for the match. Good Man, good man, this is going to help the MAT's greatly next year.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, You know what. I was a Mets fan long enough to know this. Every time the Mets have signed a superstar, they go in the toilet. So you know, I hope that Soto is something else, but I don't see it. The Mets had this, this career killing effect on so many superstars. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: When did the Dodgers leave Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. In the late fifties. I guess the fifties must have been the late fifties.
Speaker 3: Imagine, boy, you'd have a heck of a series between the three of them if they were all still in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, again I point out that the Dodger blue was Mets blue, and the orange and y came from the Giants, and that was the way to put the National League back in New York after the two teams went to California.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's just.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, did Brooklyn really need a team? And nowadays I know they could support a team because it's like, you know, a completely gentrified area and all that, and it's expensive to live there.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you know, did they need a baseball team?
Speaker 3: Sure? Every time needs a baseball All right, Well, there you go. Then do you feel like baseball?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I just anyway, Soto going to the Mets. If history holds true, you'll see another career die with the Mets.
Speaker 3: Because did the Yankees need the money?
Speaker 2: No, who knows they shouldn't.
Speaker 3: But then ready to give a raise too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there you go. I mean, unless they're going to try and buy you know, the guy from the Dodgers or something, you know what I mean. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just goes to show you you know, they got there must be financial trouble, so let somebody go like that or they got that eye on somebody, because the Yankees haven't had a team that they haven't been able to.
Speaker 3: Just buy and put together. Right stein Benner still owning them?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: Stein Berner is no longer amongst us, but I think his family does. Even the sun died.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, there you go.
Speaker 7: Did you see the new commercial with Larry David playing stein Berner like he didn't sign Phil. That's funny. It has I don't know if you know this or not. It's kind of a quirky thing. John Alway Hall of Fame NFL originally signed for the New York Yankees. Did you smell that, chuck?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: John l Way?
Speaker 2: Oh really I didn't know. I did not know that.
Speaker 7: Yes, he originally signed for the New York Yankees and they really a lot of them. But anyways, and in the commercial they're having like a like a show. Steven A. Smith Uh interviewing John Elway says, what does it do with you almost joining the Yankees? And then I says, yeah, well that was mostly Steinbrenner, and then it goes into a flashback and they got Larry David in, of course, the same office that he always used on Seinfeld. Remember, okay, are you do you remember?
Speaker 2: No? I never saw this.
Speaker 7: No, you never seen Sampold where Larry David plays Steinbrenner.
Speaker 2: I saw a party, I saw clips of that, but I never watched that show.
Speaker 7: You're a weirdo. And Steinbrenner's office is I as they flashed back to nineteen eighty two and they're all, but sir, oh what was it? There's another guy way about it. He ended up being one of the best kadis in the eighties, so we think he scowed him. No way, no way, all the way with Elway. I want that kid in my right field. Using that canon it is. But then Elway, what happened was the NFL he was he ended up getting traded to the Colts, and then he refused. He said he was the first guy to do this. He said, no, I'm not playing for the Colts. I'll just go play for the Inkees otherwise, So then instead he ended up with the Broncos and the rest is history.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's something we.
Speaker 3: Haven't had a long time, as a dual athlete like Bo Jackson or Dion Sanders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. In another one, I don't know, I mean, was that good for those guys?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, could they have been great at one sport, greater at one sport if they had not tried to play too?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They were pretty good at both. I mean Bo Jackson just tore himself pieces.
Speaker 3: That was his father, what was his souldier? He kept going out on him.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Dion, I mean he did well doing both for a long time. He really did well. Really. He's coaching at the Colorado now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Oh, we.
Speaker 3: Just signed a big one. Bill Belichick laid out a year after he left the Patriots, and next year we'll be coaching thew yn Citarios football team, football team. Okay, pretend million a year.
Speaker 7: Somewhat breaking news a few hours agoing in, she closes it was kind of weird traveling accident and is in rough shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she ll at a battle of a bulge ceremony.
Speaker 1: She was on some sort of junkin in Europe, I guess, and then got injured. Nobody's being very specific about it, though, Jimmy, do you know any specifics.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's been very banged up road shape.
Speaker 2: Apparently, but it's not very specific to me.
Speaker 3: But okay, I realized she was in our eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think that how long she's been around.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, she's been eighty five for twenty years now, pp Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Now, she's eighty four. So apparently she took a year off.
Speaker 2: There you go even better?
Speaker 3: See admitted to a hospital in Luxembourg after a fall on the stairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luxembourg, that's what I read.
Speaker 4: No, you have you noticed something about politicians? We've had a lot of them in the past eight six years.
Speaker 3: Fall You had what was his name? Was it? Harry Reid out in Nevada supposedly took a fall and was exercising and injured himself. Mitch McConnell just took a fall. Who else? Dennis Prager, Conservative talkost just took a nasty fall. I guess that's how we're wiping them out nowadays.
Speaker 1: Well, old people used to fall, you know, so as the entire group ages. Of course they suffered from these falls that are catastrophic.
Speaker 2: It's just the way it is.
Speaker 3: And she was marking the eightieth anniversary of the Battle of the Bulls.
Speaker 2: Hey, you haven't.
Speaker 7: Eighty years, man, There's not.
Speaker 3: There's not a whole lot. I read something the other day on the attack on the Pearl on Pearl Harbor. What was it. The only ones that are left now are.
Speaker 4: The ones that were teenagers at the time. All the rest of them have passed away. I mean, it's not going to be long.
Speaker 3: We're going to be all of the world.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: Sad to say. Several months ago, last that check, there's twenty five hundred living soldiers for World War two period. There's not a loss, right two thousand.
Speaker 2: Well over the next couple of years that and that number will be probably cut in half, right.
Speaker 7: Yep, at least, yeah, because at this point they're it. You'd have to be in your nineties, so I you know, like within two years I might not be anymore. Right. I was shot from that Sergeant Buckles dag that the last dough boy. I was like, holy cow, I can't believe it. And now all the World War two guys are almost gone.
Speaker 6: Well, time flies.
Speaker 3: I mean, you think about I'm sixty four this year, and I think back on the stuff that you know, I was able to witness coming up. You know, the things that I saw happened. You know, of course I was what three when Kennedy got assassinated, but everything that took place then, you know, we well, my family was news junkie, so news was always on either on the radio or on the TV. Just the things that we went through through Vietnam and Watergate and all the rest of it. It's just amazing with that we've gotten to the point that we're at. But I don't understand how we've gotten so.
Speaker 2: Crazzled, absolutely true. Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to take a little break and uh come back and we'll close out the show.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, I'm gonna put you on hold for a minute and come back to you when we come back on the other side, and you can join us here for the last half hour. Three one nine five you were one six, and at ten pm Eastern, the Age of Transitions will begin. So three one nine five two seven five.
Speaker 18: Ouncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Ooh that's interesting. Yeah in the platoon.
Speaker 18: Yeah did that ever work out too good? No, it didn't didn't. But here on o'ceelli dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 2: Much better?
Speaker 19: Much Menia is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 18: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ocelli dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talking, and I like that idea.
Speaker 7: Oh chilly dot com.
Speaker 6: Yo yo.
Speaker 20: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the O'Kelly effect revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 7: Dot com Radio network. Do you like history?
Speaker 13: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 15: Swatson dot ball don't know that.
Speaker 14: Dota talk to Bob talks too.
Speaker 1: So we're back for the last segment of the open mic Friday night and three five to seven, five zero one six. That's the number to call to join into this up until ten pm Eastern when we start at the Age of Transitions. So pete before I bring Jimmy James back on the line. Uh, you got anything you want to add in before we wind up closing things out here and about let me see, I guess about twenty six minutes or so.
Speaker 3: No, I just read an interesting story while we were on break about Africa. They're saying that a new ocean may formed. There's some tectonic plate movement that is basically gonna split off the Horn of Africa, Ethiopia or tree of that area. There's a fault line running through there, and they say that in the next six to ten million years it's eventually going to separate and the Inny Ocean will come in and form a new ocean, a new ocean. So if you just hang around another six million years, you'll get to plan your trip.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I cannot even I'm I'm I'm not even imagining six more years. Six million? You're kidding me. Please, people people claim they want eternal life. I can't see how that would be any fun at all.
Speaker 3: You know, of course it would be fun. You could be throwing people off your lawn for a hundred years, you know, telling them well back.
Speaker 7: In the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, you say, so, what if you think about a cultures used to you know, celebrate the old wise guy that you know was older than everybody else.
Speaker 2: I guess they did.
Speaker 3: I don't know, of course they did. That was your elders. They were the ones that carried down the oil traditions.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I guess we'll guess, we'll see what happens. Let's bring Jimmy back on. I don't know, old people used to be old people used to be celebrated. Jimmy, what do you think of that?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, they definitely were respected.
Speaker 14: I mean.
Speaker 8: I yeah, when I was a kid, who was any adults you're the boss of you?
Speaker 6: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That all U a village.
Speaker 1: Raising the kid was kind of a real concept at one point, wasn't it Because any adults felt like they could correct you in the neighborhood, right.
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 4: That was that was the trip kid shook it away with something and make it home without somebody else's mama talking.
Speaker 3: Spot there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you saying, Jimmy?
Speaker 7: Oh I just got all the wrong info? When is a kid? Is my understanding that I was not? As said as in I was not. No one was particularly care what I had to say. I was to shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the way it always was. Children should be seen and not heard, right, that was the isn't that the phrase? Oh yes, yeah, except for those of us that had to hustle up something for ourselves. Yeah, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 7: You know what I thought about on that.
Speaker 3: You know, would the level of women, you know, women were right, they would be seen and not heard.
Speaker 2: M hm, fair enough. What were we saying, Jimmy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but even when you do that, it's probably your mother telling you to do that.
Speaker 7: Right, to make a little that's someone make a little bread.
Speaker 1: No, that was me figuring out I needed to get something for myself because she wasn't gonna get it.
Speaker 2: That's what that was.
Speaker 7: That's what I learned that.
Speaker 3: My first job was at thirteen. It was you want some money, to go get it.
Speaker 2: That's why I started doing stuff in the I was like six years old.
Speaker 1: I got stuck on a bar stool in the back of the corner, and you know, the bartender was nice enough to fill a soda cup with me a couple of times while I'm sitting there for hours and hours. But outside of that, I had to figure out my own ways to you know, let's see if I can make some money. Let's see if I can you know, we'll work something up.
Speaker 7: That's what.
Speaker 2: Anyway, eventually I'm going to release that book.
Speaker 3: Well else what we got on the line, it's all.
Speaker 2: No just Jimmy right now, Jimmy, just Jimmy.
Speaker 1: If we had anybody else, I would have I would have played you know, gone true. I would get anybody on who calls in?
Speaker 3: Did he drop or yeah?
Speaker 2: Danny left, and so did Harlan.
Speaker 3: I know Holland's in an album.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he just wanted to get his Chris Graves info out and then he was gone and Danny left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was that.
Speaker 7: Oh, I have yet another amazing story about your home town, Macon, Georgia. I've never heard this. Surely you've heard this, Okay, go for it. Heard about this? Have you heard about this crazy woman that owned the Diners in the nineteen fifties that everyone used to love.
Speaker 2: I think I know the story you're going to go into. Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Is it the woman that does all the poison?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. I heard about that here. I did hear about.
Speaker 7: That's the most fascinating thing I've ever for That woman was disturbed evil maybe I don't know. Yes, she was.
Speaker 1: And nobody knows how many people she actually because she had that those those little restaurants, right, and she.
Speaker 2: Was feeding a lot of people, and she was them and she was yeah, and she was.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The cops would come by and eat. She wouldn't poison the cops.
Speaker 1: But she she selectively just got rid of people in the community, apparently, And and nobody knew about it for a.
Speaker 2: Long long time.
Speaker 3: Was it just people she didn't like or had a beef with.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is that sometimes it was members of her own family. Sometimes it was people that were just you know, it didn't make any sense. There's no pattern for it, and but she had this successful string of these little like I don't know, like little restaurants in making, and I'm like, this is a weird story, and I'm surprised. You know, there hasn't been a movie about this, right, I mean, Jimmy, yeah, I mean because you Okay, so.
Speaker 2: You read story, you read the story, but go ahead and tell people that don't know you and I know the story, so we're familiar. But what do you think is the most weird part of the story.
Speaker 7: Well, definitely, I have to say the most sensation hole and bizarre turn was when they found all the voodoo stuff in her little shrine thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a whole bunch of witchcrafts.
Speaker 7: Right. The prosecutor or whatever is probably pretty smart, and I even have mentioned this stuff. I mean, why bother was his thought? I mean, either way, she's crazy, but that whole thing could have went a whole other way with that supernatural angle.
Speaker 1: Well, especially because Georgia has this weird law which I never heard of it in any other state, and I saw it here where if you are accused of practicing certain religious things, Okay, let's just call it that that they deem to be bizarre or negative or nasty in some way, like you can lose your freedom just over that in Georgia, State of Georgia, Like that law is still on the books here.
Speaker 7: You know that. It wasn't surprised.
Speaker 2: They're very very afraid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very very afraid of anything that isn't you know, Baptist pretty much in this state.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: And anything that appears to be an occult practice, yeah, you can be locked up.
Speaker 2: Just for that in Georgia.
Speaker 7: You think there's still a lot of the states, in the New England states probably had that stuff still on the books.
Speaker 1: Now most of them, now, most of them got shamed out of that because of the you know, the Salem witch trials. I mean, now it's a it's a goof you go up to Salem, you know, Massachusetts and whatnot, and you know there's there's full on witchcraft shops and all kinds of things there. It's a whole thing. But but but they don't jail people for that there. I mean people go into business in Massachusetts, uh with you know, witch scrap stores and occult shops and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, and not not a problem at all.
Speaker 3: I read an interesting story and I'll have to see if I can find it to send you the link.
Speaker 4: This guy has a theory that when the Salem witch trials were going on, these women that were accused of being witches, or some of the people that were a choosing women are being witches. There's a theory that they had gotten a hold of some why grain that had had the what is it ergo, which is the parasite of something that grows on it that forms natural LSD. And they're thinking that maybe these people had gotten a hold of some bad grain and they were tripping when they said that they saw these things that they saw, and that.
Speaker 3: It's possible that that could have generated some of the hysteria around all this, and they attributed to people being witches when actually it was just people were taking a bad trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think it's people making excuses for the fact that they just went after certain people.
Speaker 2: And you know, that's a whole weird phenomenon that went on there. It wasn't just a.
Speaker 7: Certain paeutiful chuck. What finally added the thing is someone acute the governor's daughter of being a witch. And then that's when he said, okay, inquiry over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, here it is how.
Speaker 3: Rye Bread may have caused the Salem witch trials.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll put the link in the room.
Speaker 2: No problem, live link at o'chilly dot com in the chat room. Sure enough, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, we got about fifteen minutes left, so you know, if anybody wants to join us, three one nine five two seven five zero one six, that's the number to call. But I doubt anybody else will want to join in and will start the age of Transitions at ten pm, which is fine by me because I'm sick of talking at this point.
Speaker 2: And uh, I mean, I'm just in this weird haze, man, I don't.
Speaker 7: I got like, no, does your head feel like it's on fire and like you're seeing things will blurroly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, off and on.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you it says same crap I had a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Well is this this bird flu or what I mean? What is this crap?
Speaker 7: I never actually chat shacked out? Did I? Somehow'll kick it in a few days, thank god. I think it's definitely gotta be either some kind of COVID crap or something like that, because once again, it was something totally new and different than anything I ever had before.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jimmy, you heard that news about Gail, right, So I was just gonna mention one more time that they did say that they cannot throw out the case, so you know, they're gonna have to come up with a way to compensate or turn over the film to the Knicks family.
Speaker 2: So that's the way that's going.
Speaker 1: And I'm hoping that I'll be involved in enough stuff this year at Lancer to do a feature on it with her lawyer. I'm gonna give him a call this weekend see if I get hold of him again, and hopefully we'll get some news about that, because that will kick open the doors for a lot of documentation and stuff, you know, regarding this old seizure of records and these weird nexuses that things have disappeared in with narraw So.
Speaker 7: I don't know what about that, and what about these guys that had the kind of shottier little films where someone gave him fifty hundred box back then and now they're in the National Archives. We'll shooting their descendings.
Speaker 2: Get something, Yeah, exactly exactly if these things have been used and continuously, you know, part of the part of the record and I don't know. It opens up the whole thing.
Speaker 7: You know, Yeah, I think it's great. Congratulations nixt Your grandfather would have been proud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and her father's still alive, so orble next junior, right is is still alive?
Speaker 7: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually he was a bit of.
Speaker 7: Openly finally sees fruition, a little bit of justice exactly, justice.
Speaker 1: Exactly because for you know, decades now, this thing's been missing and uh, you know, if the US government took possession of it, well then they owe either compensation or they need to return it.
Speaker 2: That's the two things. That's all there is to it. If we have the camera original, we can actually study it.
Speaker 7: Oh and I thought of something else that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 8: That's here's just another little too bit I'll put out there.
Speaker 7: You know, why that that little camera of that little spike camera of Oswald's. Remember how everyone complains how I got bossed all open by the FBI, and they said, oh, they did that so they can't put it back together. What it was is remember that model was only issue to the CIA. Turns out not even they can open the things after they take the pictures. The only way to open it is at CIA headquarters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: So I'm thinking he got that thing from pain or if flat out was Payne's camera.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking it was Payin's cameras.
Speaker 7: I'll go with a bigew on that. Then. That seems sensible to me.
Speaker 2: It's the only thing that makes sense, right, Why.
Speaker 7: Would we rb Oswald had a fifteen hundred dollars nineteen sixties money camera, that'd be like, I don't know what hundred sixty grand today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like me pulling up to your house in a lazarati and and you know, no explanation, just I happen to have the money for that, you.
Speaker 7: Know, but not for a house for you and your wife and kids. Instead, we'll split up and live this weird lifestyle where I'll sit in a boarding house and you can see these weird people. You though, I could sell this cameraun pretty much by half a house in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So you know, what are you gonna do anyway?
Speaker 1: V Pete As we get down to the last ten minutes, anything else you want to add in? Any other news stories stuff you want to point to anything, No.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of looking over the drugs report. Now see what they've got up. Apparently the Trump family didn't like Kivoli Guilfoil style, and that's why her and Don Junior broke up. Now she's getting sent to Greece as an ambassador. She'll have fun, yeah, with.
Speaker 2: No diplomatic experience, nothing, just no.
Speaker 3: She was her playing to fame was what being married to what Gavin Newsom and being the legs on the five.
Speaker 1: On box there you go, and that smoky eye look right, that extreme eyeshadow.
Speaker 3: But yeah, a little much for me, Yeah, a little much.
Speaker 2: A little much in the streaming.
Speaker 7: At the end. I gotta go against you. That was the hey day hearing that other crazy chick. We're around there, all all looking all hot with those spikes, the laddos and those long legs.
Speaker 8: Hearing that ava what was the other.
Speaker 7: Just Spanish chick? Oh yeah, they're both through some Oh wait, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, good news, go ahead, talk about it all you want.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the other chick, Eva Ronald doesn't ring a bell. All I remember is her legs sitting there on the end of that desk whenever they worked for commercial.
Speaker 7: There is another hot chick there like a navo ao or some such thing. I don't know.
Speaker 21: No, he's the middle cow on the view. She's what Anna Navarro, she's the middle cow on the view.
Speaker 7: She is, well maybe now than ten fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: Well she's uh yeah, she's one of the that's her claim to fame. And she was a Republican, so they stick her on the View. I've never heard her say a conservative thing in my wife.
Speaker 2: Are you saying they put her on there just for her looks, bevit or what not?
Speaker 3: On the View, she's I mean, there's nothing to look at. She's a little dumpy brunette.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well they think Let me see if.
Speaker 6: I can search.
Speaker 3: That wasn't a Navarro. I don't think she was on five man.
Speaker 7: Well look up the View and find out who the previous cast were, because who dad point was too hot chicks because my mom always made comments about how she hated them.
Speaker 3: Let's see the five original cast. It was Greg Duttfeld, Dana Perino, Bob Beckell, Airic Bawling, and Andrea tent Tarros. Because that's what you're talking about, Andrea Taros.
Speaker 7: That's probably who's the hatch. Other hot chicks, and I think.
Speaker 3: I think that may be yeah, because Gilfold didn't didn't join until.
Speaker 2: Later, right, and then she was engaged at Donald Trump Jr.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, she left to hang out with Don Jr. Let's see images. Oh okay, yeah, I remember, I remember her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's a key.
Speaker 3: She looks good in a bikini. I'll give you that. Okay, Hey, she's uh, she's like Gabby, she's got a surfboard.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Jimmy, anything you want to conclude this this week's discussion with, because we only got a few minutes left here.
Speaker 22: Oh oh.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I put a picture in the room, but for somehow I can't copy it and paste it in there. I gotta upload am there you go, and I'll have forty in a second save image azz.
Speaker 2: They gotta put it in the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say Jimmy was in the room, he could take a picture, take a look at him and see if.
Speaker 7: This is her. H well, it's been a while since I've seen her. I'd have to definitely see her legs crossed under a table.
Speaker 3: To wear to white the kid, and you'll get a good look at her legs.
Speaker 7: Want me to draw sketch.
Speaker 12: Did you say he was in the room.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just see that.
Speaker 7: I said, I haven't even seen the woman's face at ten years Like I said, I'd a better way for me to identifire would beat her legs under the table. That's the only way I could actorately.
Speaker 3: You mean you can't tell me that all the times you looked at that program just to see the legs, you never noticed anything above the.
Speaker 7: I did, but it was over ten years ago. The main thing that sticks in my mind is she had nice legs and she always wears stiletto heels.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it.
Speaker 1: Look, Jimmy, we're just about to run out of time, so I'm gonna throw you back on hold and take a look here at the exact time.
Speaker 2: Be pete. We got a couple of minutes left. Anything you want to close out with.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just glad to be able to do it for another week, and we'll try to do it again next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll definitely do this again on the twentieth, you know, just just because why not. Hopefully I'll feel a little better by then. I feel disconnected from life at this point.
Speaker 3: But I was gonna say how can I not put a picture in the room. I guess I've got to click from that.
Speaker 2: But you have to have the picture and then you can upload it right.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go, I said, uploading the media. There you go, I'll but it's still out the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Mandela effect is something face shifter, that's for sure. That's the comment in the chat room. And Aaron Franz is gonna have a guest tonight allegedly, so we'll see how that goes. Stick around the Age of Transitions will be coming up in just a few minutes, be pete, and yeah, we'll do this again next week.
Speaker 2: How's that sound?
Speaker 7: So it's good to me.
Speaker 3: I'll have to figure out this further thing later.
Speaker 7: Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Next week, I'll see if I can find you a shot from under the desk.
Speaker 1: There you go, we'll get him in the shadow that We'll get him a shot of that lead lady's legs. So make Jimmy James happy next week. Anyway, Until then, remember i'mbili Ocelli. All of you are indeed the effect the Age of Transitions to begin