Speaker 1: Private talk to introduce Safar eas I bess because in my studio, I have buttons, you know, I have a cheers.
Speaker 2: I got ba.
Speaker 3: In your like your world.
Speaker 1: In my original setting, this is my world. That's where I thought it was really cool because you're living out here in Miami. Now we're in Florida, and sometimes people are super busy, like yourself, and you can't always come to my studio. So I thought that this was a good introduction to tip your toe in this Texas is pond because I feel like you've been hiding me from me for a long time.
Speaker 3: It's just because you're in LA and I don't ever go to La.
Speaker 1: But it's not really all that it is because I feel like, after knowing you from myself, I'm afar not knowing you. Because you said you are a fan of me, I've also been a fan of yours from Afar because I've seen obviously you've in television, you do music, You're in like the you know, mainstream what spot.
Speaker 3: I'm honored. Wow.
Speaker 2: So to me is I've always from Afar. I loved your energy.
Speaker 1: I'm about energy, personality and everything that you incumbents is You're truly who you are, you don't stray from it. You don't care what people say. You are who you are. And for me, that's how I am so I related to that in so many ways because as artists sometimes it's hard to like get those creative channels to let our like articular power really be heard.
Speaker 2: Criticized, and you can't to exotica.
Speaker 1: So I love that even more because some people straight away from.
Speaker 4: Me, I'm like, I'm more shocked now because it's like I feel like you know me, like you didn't.
Speaker 3: Just like assume of like wrong things or just believe everything you see. It's like you're talking like you know.
Speaker 2: Me so well. Again, it's about the energy.
Speaker 1: I could see people all the time, or you see things on you know, from the media, to people things that I've had stories about me that aren't true, but people take them and spin it and then it creates a narrative that is falsely about you. So for me is why I loved my show Private Talk is when we get an intimate conversation with somebody and getting to know you're really true.
Speaker 3: I am like to give you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be so rial, I'm giving you all of me, so anything we can give it to me. Anything we talk about it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I gotta be.
Speaker 1: Careful how I use these puns because I feel like I just said, give it to me, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: If we're here in Exotica.
Speaker 3: You know you can have anything from me.
Speaker 2: You can have whatever you like.
Speaker 3: Is that how it works? You me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: See the thing is is I can't see your eyes, so I don't know if you're believing you.
Speaker 2: You eye content.
Speaker 3: She has green eyes.
Speaker 4: I'm big on eye contact, so to like, look at somebody and I have green eyes looking back.
Speaker 3: At you, daous.
Speaker 1: It's funny because most times I start my interviews and I talk all about the person. But I almost kind of like this situation because you were a fan of me. I was a fan of you in different states, but we didn't know each other the first ever meet. So it's like, it's funny because, like you said, it's almost like you're talking to a friend, Like it's almost like and that's why I wanted to get you here, because I was like, you have so much truth, but people don't ask you questions because you don't let them in your circle to allow that. So I decided to break those walls and they're like, hey, so private talk, we got truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of hot questions. I hope you're ready for it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: You're in the hot seat.
Speaker 4: In the hot seat, and you want to know what I don't do. I don't do sit downs. I think it's my first pot this is my first on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't like, I just don't.
Speaker 4: I just be like, I just feel like it's unfair because it's like these people have these platforms. They'll take one thing, make that a headline, and then it goes everywhere and then it's like I didn't get.
Speaker 2: Nothing from viral moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that's why it takes you know, two to tango in a lot of ways. And I think that again, being here around the right people and picking what you really choose to sit down and have a conversation with, Yeah, I think that is it's telling.
Speaker 3: So let's do it. I'm ready. I say, you got a lot of stuff on the phone right here.
Speaker 1: These are these are the truth of Texas questions. These are like, once you're actually already warmed up, then we'll get to this part. Because you know, I'm rot I don't know if you're ready for this. I mean, here, sure, So let's talk about it. You're a big celebrity, you walk through these exotica doors. Tell us how that was for you. Were you like, was it the fear of the unknown? You kind of said you maybe went to an Atlanta or so another kind of show. Was it something totally crazy? Are you used to this lifestyle? There's ass, there's cities, there's toys, there's.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is a complete different world. Like I do music, I go to clubs, I perform, I'm on TV, So coming into something like this, this is totally different. I went to one before, and I think it was in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like this one. This one seems bigger.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like.
Speaker 1: In something like this it's easy to have like access to you or women kick them up to you, or are you like off?
Speaker 2: Are you more sandoffish?
Speaker 1: Because it is this environment because in the club, in like in your own environment at dinners or wherever you go, you know casually, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure just now, like this girl just came up to me. I don't know if you saw.
Speaker 2: Did she give you her panties?
Speaker 4: She was like, oh, you're so fire right. I said, yeah, she said I saw your dick. I was like, nobody would ever just come up to me and say that, like outside of this type of setting.
Speaker 3: Really, I was like a hell of a I've.
Speaker 1: Been in several places outside of these settings and people have come up to me. Mind you, we do different professions, but there'll be like, oh that dog you style girl. I came to you so many times. It's like or my best one, which I feel like I corrected you, and it was like I've jerked off to you my whole childhood or my child and I'm like, how old are you? I'm like, I'm only thirty seven. I've been doing important for thirteen plus years. But if you do the mouth now, it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 4: Well, certain that means we were very close in age. And also I just did a.
Speaker 1: Lot of dirty things you were doing behind closed doors. I wanted the world to see. Yes, I mean my art is sex. From the beginning, was like, that's how express myself. I've always been comfortable with my body.
Speaker 3: It's just great. You took so much of my money growing up.
Speaker 1: You don't even know like you I didn't get any I need.
Speaker 4: Some and I wasn't buying the bootlegs. I was buying the real shit.
Speaker 2: What were you buying? What companies were you in.
Speaker 3: Like a Vivid Jewels, Jewels.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a lot because Jewels is is Actually he's like we're like twins because his birthday is exact same birthday as mine.
Speaker 2: But he's like the female version of me. I'm the male version of him.
Speaker 4: And this was before the Internet. So I had to go and buy the DVDs.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Did you ever buy the Pam and Tommy tape?
Speaker 4: The Pamm I got the bootleg?
Speaker 3: I didn't buy it. I was into like real porn stars. I didn't. I wasn't into the whole selection time.
Speaker 1: Before like the sex tips really happened. So when people were like that, like I I said, Internet, that was the first Internet type thing that popped off. People don't know how to resell them things. Yeah, it's kind of those things. So you have it only fans? Do you still have it only fans?
Speaker 3: I still have it?
Speaker 1: What kind of things are on your only fans? Because for me, let me say before you answer the question, is I touched you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's right, it's real. For someone like myself and even just in the masses. When when the pandemic happened, a lot of different revenues the stream income came about, and we also took time because we weren't touring, we weren't doing other stuff. Was it something that you were just taking the pictures you already posted on Instagram and doing or are you doing more explicit things?
Speaker 2: Because I thought you're.
Speaker 1: Like just fucking and you're doing showing your dick the same way as the girl said, you saw your dick. You have a you know, a toy of your dick. You have all these things and you're a sexual being. How did that whole like starting and only fans.
Speaker 3: Become well with the only fans?
Speaker 4: And I was the first like person who's like really out there in the public eye.
Speaker 2: So you started the trend the celebrities.
Speaker 4: Nobody else was doing like everybody else on a shut like looking down on it and judging it. I was the first person to be like yo, I got only fans, And then when I showed that I made eighty thousand in one week, people were like, what why.
Speaker 2: Do you think that? Is there a reason why you had to advertise?
Speaker 1: Why you did is because the show like to like shut them up, the haters, or why did you choose to go that route? Because some people weren't even down with it, But now you're like, what do you have to like it?
Speaker 2: Worney numbers make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was to like because it was the world was shut down and I ended up buying a stupid house when I wasn't working or nothing off of my only fan Like my one month of my Only Fans was like my down payment on a crazy ass house.
Speaker 1: So you have avoided the question very successfully. I feel like you're gonna what is on your Only Fans?
Speaker 3: Everything with me is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, everything with me on it is solo?
Speaker 1: Can hear that private talk? You could see it, so you should subscribe to it. People are curious.
Speaker 2: Some people just you know, see a face you don't know, and you don't have to assume you n not, so you're showing your dick.
Speaker 3: You see it?
Speaker 2: Like are you doing any like see is it only solo stuff? Have you did stuff with partners in the past?
Speaker 3: You want to know what?
Speaker 4: Like before I always because I was like with someone before, so I was doing all the solo shit. But now it's like now I'm like, shit game on. I don't know, it depends.
Speaker 1: That's a you know, dark waters.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is it's done of a post thing. It's for me.
Speaker 1: It's about enlightenment, right, even having someone like yourself who's very non judgmental in the world that in society that we live in and I'm throwing yourself and stuff like this. Sometimes it's for you and sometimes it's not. Even there's certain parts in these things that aren't for me. But I make it my own. And that's why even on my only fans, it's me, it's solo. It's you know, things that I choose to do and I like to do.
Speaker 3: I definitely subscribe to yours.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not subscribed to my you're not talking to me in my dam so you're for sure that I don't.
Speaker 4: But I definitely I subscribed to see what it was like, you know what I'm saying, But I definitely subscribe.
Speaker 2: What did you see on there?
Speaker 4: You tell yourself was so little? But you know what, I subscribe. But I'm not gonna lie and act like I'm on it only fans all the time. It was like sometimes I forget, oh should I.
Speaker 1: Have so what when was the last time you've watching Alexis Texas corn.
Speaker 2: Before you came here, you had to you had.
Speaker 1: To like what did I used to say, It's like leach the poison before you came out to play.
Speaker 3: You want to know what's so crazy?
Speaker 1: Like when I was looking in the sky Safari, you look at my eyes.
Speaker 4: When I was younger, yo, I used to like all my money would go to it and it was like morning, day and night. I had to watch it. But since I got older, No, I'm not dope.
Speaker 2: Okay, haven't you been labeled up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's really not true because I could go months without sex. Okay, But I'd rather deal with myself honestly, Sometimes I just don't want to have to deal with someone being clingy. I love being by myself. I don't want to no one asking me put shit, don't ask me for nothing.
Speaker 1: Unless you as.
Speaker 2: You said.
Speaker 1: But what happened was the problem with this is like, so we've had a side conversation prior to right, and I've been big on uh. The last year of my life, I've done a lot of self improvement. I work with an embodiment coach. You deal with all the certain things and there's certain things and triggers that we don't realize that we have or deal with.
Speaker 2: You say you like to deal with yourself.
Speaker 1: You've gone through a lot of open things, and all of your relationships have been.
Speaker 3: Open public not all of them, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: In your adult life, they have a couple of them.
Speaker 4: But the ones that you don't see, those are the great ones.
Speaker 1: Are those the ones that are more detrimental to you than the ones that were public.
Speaker 4: Like the private ones, those are the ones where like we're like, like I love head, Like the amazing crazy Head was from the people that nobody knows about.
Speaker 1: But that's sexual only. We're talking about this. The whole thing is like, yes, partnership includes great sex and includes getting good heads. And I think also people being in like this in the celebrity world. And I use quotations because I hate that saying, but it's like, I think relationships should be private to in turn yes work because I feel like when we give too much of our relationship and our private life.
Speaker 2: People other people have opinions, it ruins it.
Speaker 1: And then it ruins it because maybe it may not be maybe it is what you thought, but now it's being overglorified by other people or people in your head.
Speaker 2: To make something like that.
Speaker 4: But that's why now I don't post my kids. You'll never see me with another female. Oh I post my kids on my close friends.
Speaker 2: Well you better be posting election of Texas and this interview.
Speaker 3: Oh this is all this is all cool work.
Speaker 2: No, but I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: So is it because like why did you choose to go that route now?
Speaker 4: Because I just feel like people don't deserve that, like to get like the private side of me. It's like I want to keep that on myself, and it's like, why do you deserve to see everything that's going on in my life?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you're limiting access? What made you get to that point to limit that access? You've given so much of yourself. You're on a reality TV show? You is do you have control of being in a reality TV show of what you actually limit? Because of course descripted is it? You know where they make storylines? Is like are you really fighting with these people on there? And is it sincere or is it because someone told you something and then it's made up a false narrative?
Speaker 4: Well it's TV. So things are enhanced, and it has to be entertaining, you know what I'm saying. But I don't put everything on TV. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I definitely control well half of it.
Speaker 4: Because there's another thing, well, I don't like about it. Is there able to just take a situation and edit.
Speaker 3: It how they want. Like they could film this conversation and make.
Speaker 4: It look like me and you win and had sex under the table and then came back.
Speaker 3: It's just not fair, for sure.
Speaker 1: And we're about controlling our narrative. And I think that the fairness is about being the raw, authentic who you are. And I think the more people who are actually your fans and your fan base will know who the true you are.
Speaker 2: It's because I feel.
Speaker 3: Like you're can't be here. Your eyes ain't so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't hear what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That will they be able to hear.
Speaker 2: They're hearing it. They're hearing it. So they're gonna tell me what your kryptodite kryptis tonight. I can't even say him.
Speaker 3: Yo, she is so fired. But yeah, all right, all right?
Speaker 2: What were your top three ports as growing up?
Speaker 3: Top three growing up?
Speaker 2: You don't you can include me already know I'm number.
Speaker 4: One, and I'm not just saying it because you're here. But definitely A Lexis Texas Jada Stevens Icelip Box. Where is iceland Box at?
Speaker 1: You know, I haven't seen her in so long that it's honestly I'm searching for the ones.
Speaker 2: I'm be searching for the legend here too.
Speaker 1: I don't always see them, but we're legends right here, we're sitting.
Speaker 2: Here having this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely definitely so Icelip Box Jada Stevens Alexa sexist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I get.
Speaker 4: You remember kitten, who kitten? Kitten kitten like a like a cat and a kitten. What about obsession?
Speaker 2: You just like these weird names.
Speaker 3: They're they're older than you.
Speaker 2: The thing the thing is is.
Speaker 1: Too is so we talk about like how we get into our crafts, we all this stuff. So I got I didn't get into porn because I watched porn. I just was always a sexual person. I like to create things, whatever, and so for me it was just like an outlet. At the time reality porn was non existent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I had.
Speaker 1: Actually worked for a company called Shane's World the first time. That was like amateur thing where they like found girls in college to do sees, this whole thing, and then I appeared. Then after like a week later, I did an ass parade, which then reality porn was a thing.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Two days two days later, the whole world though that now I'm a big booty. So I chose to move to California and be in the creative Texas I am.
Speaker 2: I'm born in Panama, raised in Texas.
Speaker 3: You're a Panamanian.
Speaker 1: I was born there because I'm a military brat. I'm Puerto Rican, German Norwegian. That's where the big moody, the attitude, the greatness, the Gemini.
Speaker 2: I'm a Gemini too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Geminis are nuts rule things.
Speaker 1: Gemini's man. Are you single? Are you in a relationship? Are you in a situationship?
Speaker 2: Are you in what?
Speaker 4: I'm single? I thank the God above. I just bought my new dream house. I went in it by myself, and I get to be with my kids when it's time for me to have them.
Speaker 3: And I'm really happy right now, like I haven't been.
Speaker 2: Like, how long have you been singled? We want the truth.
Speaker 4: I'm all right. So I was in a situation and then I don't know things were just getting figured out. But I'm like, damn myself.
Speaker 1: Do you also find that it's like where cause I in my twenties would be like, oh yeah, that's my man.
Speaker 2: Where it's not really my man.
Speaker 1: No one told me that whatever, But you you're hanging out with that person, you enjoy the time. Do you think that some of the situationships were stemmed off those things and then brought to light because just who you are or do you feel like you've been truly single since you've been divorced.
Speaker 4: No, I would say definitely, Like since I've been divorced, Like I had like one situation where I was like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was it could be we don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well then now I just realized I need to I need to just keep focusing on me, my relationship with my kids, and just being happy by myself.
Speaker 1: So in our side conversation too and not to be and put your air out there, but I thought that it was a really cool thing because what it is is like you said you are single, and that you what was the extra words that you said? It was that you people ask for too much or expect too much and not in return. And the same thing which I thought was interesting, and that's why I said, it's all in what we attract. But sometimes if we're not in our right back, our headspace and our own right true energy, we attract what we.
Speaker 2: Don't want because they are intent.
Speaker 1: We don't know what we want, because we're not dealing with our internal problems. We're not dealing with our like our internal struggles, and so therefore we attract either trauma bonds. We either attract people that are attracted to the spotlight or things like that, or the idealisms and things like that. Dude, are you ready truly to be in a space where you're gonna take the time to know what Safari.
Speaker 2: Really needs and wants.
Speaker 4: You saying that, it makes me realize that I definitely need to put myself first and focus and say like, yo, this is what I want, like and I'm working on it, you know. Like I'm not saying I need a relationship. I'm not like, oh, I can't be by myself. I love being by myself. I just want to, like, you know, have a solid structure with my kids and make money, be close to my mother and my sister, do my music, have fun, Like I don't want to stress out. I don't want no one trying to change me. I don't want no one coming around me having their hands out for me to help them, but they can help me.
Speaker 1: It's not fair, and I definitely don't think that those days are fair. But it's like at certain times in our lives, if each relationships are we on are unsuccessful, sometimes we do have to look within and whatever and not that you're doing something wrong in a relationship, but sometimes maybe be moving through society wrong, or if it's because the less folks, it's on what you really want or your dream house, Like your dreams should never not exist to compete with it in the relationship.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop being wowed by the the body.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Like so do you think that that's You're not going to me with that no more? It's a rap.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, would you date like a regular Dyna Biber woman?
Speaker 4: I love nine to five girls love like one of my situationships, one of.
Speaker 3: My best situationships was a girl who worked. She worked at a regular store. Okay, I made her walk walking.
Speaker 4: To the store, and I just she was so beautiful and I'm like, damn, were working here, and but I respected it because the hustle she worked and she didn't ask me for know that she just had a job, and I like that was a turn on for me.
Speaker 2: So food for thought. I'm big.
Speaker 1: I always say I'm doctor Texas, I don't have a PhD. But I also just know my truths and my struggles and a certain situations. Then I feel like it really took me to this last year. For the last two years, I've been to over two or three years, and I was always like, I want to relationship.
Speaker 2: I want these things.
Speaker 1: But someone who've had a conversation it was like, what do you really want from a relationship? And I couldn't answer that, And honestly because I never took the time to really be like what do I want?
Speaker 2: You have all this sex, easy access, all.
Speaker 1: These things where it's thrown in your face, where sometimes it's not it's not hard to get whatever you want even if you don't really want.
Speaker 2: It, because it makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: But it was taking the time to really be like, Okay, and a man in a relationship, I need these core things. Now there's like standards in a guidelines, but I feel like you like you these shiny new things you like shiny things here, and shiny is great, but we have to see what's shiny within here to attract the real shiny.
Speaker 2: That makes those things.
Speaker 1: But that also takes accountability of being like, you know what, Maybe I wasn't a great the greatest partner. Maybe I wasn't the greatest friend, maybe I wasn't the greatest business partner. But I can be that and my struggles don't stop, my life doesn't stop.
Speaker 2: We all have these empowering things.
Speaker 1: But take the time and realize what you need from a partner.
Speaker 3: What are your top three things you want?
Speaker 1: Integrity, security, and communication? So for me, is that all right?
Speaker 3: Give me five, give me two, four, you asked for three.
Speaker 2: I don't know what are your top.
Speaker 3: Three top three?
Speaker 1: If you could say right now, I'm sure you will honestly like, have you been asked that question to really know? Because we sometimes get into situations and relationships because it's convenient or we're vibing or whatever it is. But then when you get to know the person, you're like, fuck, hold on, are we really compatible?
Speaker 3: I like what somebody knows when to give me my space.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you call that, but sometimes I want to be with somebody and sometimes I'd be like, all right, you go in that room, I'll go in this room. I just need to be by myself for a little bit.
Speaker 2: So would you be in the intern?
Speaker 1: Like moving forward, are you into like having multiple partners in a relationship, like a poly life type of situation because you're saying that you want your own room.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that you want your own like like things like where does the extend to that?
Speaker 3: Not like not like the polygamy.
Speaker 1: Because like those people, it's like, well you and that's that's the way I value certain relationships or like have open relationships, or they invite certain rules, or they have a certain thing or they do it together. It's like if that's truly what makes you vibrate as a man. You have to be honest with your partner moving forward. Is there will be someone out there that will do that for you or there'll be someone that will say they will and to lie about it and then you'll see that relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be in a poly relationship? Are we finding a girlfriend? Safari?
Speaker 3: Like two girlfriends? So like us and we get another person?
Speaker 2: You couldn't handle all that?
Speaker 3: It sounds expensive why.
Speaker 2: Do you relate everything that's a relationship too expensive?
Speaker 4: Hold on, so you know what it is? I need I need to run across more bosses like you see.
Speaker 1: That's why it say it's who you surround yourself with. You may not intentionally think that you're doing it, but the type of women that you're attracting is the type of vibration that you're getting back. So until you know the boss babes and the boss lives with Safari and like you said, you're on your way there, you've got a house.
Speaker 2: You're doing it by yourself. Your structure is different.
Speaker 1: Now you're a single man, you're you know, you go through things and we reinvent ourselves.
Speaker 2: Can you do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can do it?
Speaker 2: Always said we. I love it.
Speaker 1: But those are just things to think about. I think that a lot of hard questions. I'm the hard question person.
Speaker 4: You know what it is? This is like a real conco So you're saying shit, that's making me like.
Speaker 1: But that's what I want. It is because I myself you need to be stimulated. For me, it's about there's more than just the physical attraction. It's about the demisexual thinks of things of if your mind's not stimulated. Your partner shouldn't simulate either.
Speaker 3: We should do this at my house.
Speaker 2: You want a counseling session in this Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, we gonna set this up like my pool on my is really nice. This will look nice house.
Speaker 3: But if you want to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll have a part too of what's going on? All right, We're gonna take you out at the Serious Hearts. We're gonna get to the truth with Texas Park. We almost have fun things to do on stage. So how in my studio we do It's Truth with Texas is four aces. Each ace is a different type of question romantic, spicy, naughty, kinky for to go through a couple of questions and find it out a little bit more about your sexual side.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you kinky? Kinky? Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 1: I have a long tongue fetish a lot for a female.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, a long tongue.
Speaker 2: How long is your tongue? Can you say that I.
Speaker 4: Don't got a long tongue, but I know how to use my tongue. But I don't got a long tongue.
Speaker 2: So why do you like the ladies to have a long tongue?
Speaker 3: That is that shit just drives me wow. That ship like yo, that ship a long tongue drives me Wow.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 3: Nighttime?
Speaker 1: Nighttime, the nighttime you come alive? Bond is yes or no? In your new house, do you have a secret dungeon room?
Speaker 2: Do you have some whips and chains?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make one.
Speaker 2: You should definitely have.
Speaker 3: I just painted in my room black, so I'm gonna try that out.
Speaker 2: Do you use toys in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: For myself or girl?
Speaker 2: Or I guess there's cockerings for men? I don't know. I know I've never I'm not really Have you never had a cockering?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 3: Cockering? Nah? How do you make them fit? They seem so small.
Speaker 2: I didn't invent them, so I don't know. And I don't have a cock so I don't know. That's circumference ratio.
Speaker 3: They seem so small, so I never.
Speaker 1: Really you should adventure safari cockering a bigger one for the big for the big fellas, you know, equal opportunity. Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 3: Burger king bathroom?
Speaker 2: What's the expecting cocker Did you get caught? Did you get caught.
Speaker 3: Did I get caught? Nah? Gotta wain with it?
Speaker 2: So it was your way?
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Who was the last dirty dream that you had?
Speaker 3: Dirty dream?
Speaker 1: Do you have dirty dreams? Or maybe a fantasy that you haven't fulfilled?
Speaker 4: I just like like a crazy a triple triple threesome of like Dome.
Speaker 3: A triple had threesome.
Speaker 2: So you seem like a four play type of man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: So if you gonna choose four player or sexty four plays?
Speaker 3: Is had four play?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, four play.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 3: I think four?
Speaker 2: How many females was the same person females?
Speaker 1: Have you had ex with it one day?
Speaker 2: You've never been in any orgies? You never mean? You know you said a three sums?
Speaker 3: You like? I never I never did an orgy. That sounds crack. I never did that.
Speaker 1: It could be with the right bunch. I did it on camera all the time. My fantasy wasn't fulfilled, but the dicks were there.
Speaker 3: You know how.
Speaker 1: Many I forgot about it? I think it's four five, No more than five. I think it was four.
Speaker 3: Lucky guys.
Speaker 2: That's dirty talk.
Speaker 1: Yes, or no dirty talk.
Speaker 3: I'm a ship talker and I need it back in my ear too. So when I say to you, so.
Speaker 1: Is there like some kind of like a snippet of your dirty talk that you can tell me in my ear right now?
Speaker 2: I wanted here for them to hear the crypt The knight is asking the crew, and I wants to.
Speaker 3: Know you like to tig take down your fucking pussy.
Speaker 2: Ooh you talking thirty.
Speaker 3: Big fucking black kid, take it down your pussy. Take it.
Speaker 2: I've heard that before. It's getting wild here at Miami.
Speaker 3: It'll come out right.
Speaker 2: Did you stutterr?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you get caught up? Because you're like, damn it? Her ears in my face. Oh my god, this is the closest I've been in Miss Texas right now, all my drinking op dreams that is coming to a fucking end.
Speaker 3: I need to do it for real.
Speaker 1: I like the warm up, the warm up, all right. Next set of questions romantic. Would you consider yourself a romantic partner?
Speaker 3: I'm very romantic.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite romantic movie?
Speaker 3: Shatas what?
Speaker 2: Okay, never seen it, but maybe I'll have to watch it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna send it to you. You're gonna crack up lap and when you see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: What is an important lesson that you've learned in the past relationship? Done?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no no no, no no no. What do you think this was? Was your favorite position? You're this, You're that ya.
Speaker 3: Ed, You're not getting your back what I learned?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the past relationship that you've taken on moving forward, You're in this new you know, process of your life. You know, obviously a divorce isn't easy. I've been a divorce myself. You're finding in the new Safari for eight years happily.
Speaker 3: Paperwork what I said, paperwork?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm never getting married again, son.
Speaker 1: Say that with conviction that you do you think that that's right now because of where you are right now?
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: I would never I would never get married again. It's it's just too much of a business thing.
Speaker 3: It's very unfair.
Speaker 4: It's like, why do you have to pay all of this money to separate from somebody? If I'm gonna get married again, we're gonna go out of the country where we could get married. And it's on that type of time.
Speaker 3: But not on American paperwork. Oh wait, sair enough.
Speaker 2: How old were you when you got your first kiss?
Speaker 3: I started late.
Speaker 2: I'm like thirteen, that's late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been a booty call me?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you like that status?
Speaker 3: Do I like that?
Speaker 2: Likes that status? Like just being the booty call and that's it? Or do you? Are you our relationship type of man?
Speaker 3: I'm cool with being a booty call if she's amazing.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you ever jack off to that crush?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you have sex with that crush a teacher?
Speaker 4: Noah?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously not at the time, but like you know, like you know what I mean. Now, you're so far people could be like, hey, when you were when you were in high school, I was.
Speaker 2: Really looking at you.
Speaker 4: They tried it, but I wasn't in the business. I wasn't in the boat, all right.
Speaker 1: Next other questions spicy. The longest that you've gone without.
Speaker 3: Sex without baby? Two months?
Speaker 2: Two months?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been too drunk and fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Next other question is not I love?
Speaker 1: Do you want your women to spit or swallow? I like spit loove or spit spit Why did excellent long for that question about what biggest turn off?
Speaker 3: Not knowing how to give ahead and not smelling good.
Speaker 2: Biggest steel breaker for you in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Not having anything going for yourself?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Have you ever had sex in public?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Where yo? I was in Barbados.
Speaker 4: I was outside and there was a bunch of people there and nobody knew.
Speaker 3: What was happening.
Speaker 2: And you were part of the group.
Speaker 4: Like I was getting off of a boat and we did it on like a table and there was a bunch of people walking by and nobody noticed.
Speaker 1: But were you fucking with them? Did you fuck in the in that scenario? Did you fuck in that scenario? Or you just saw them fucking no? So then you just you went off the boat and you're like, they're fucking.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I got off the boat and then we were like to the side talking and then it just.
Speaker 3: Happened right there.
Speaker 2: But you were fucking in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was me. It was outrageous. I don't know how nobody saw.
Speaker 2: Last question, I'm gonna make it a good one.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm? Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hell yeah?
Speaker 4: Why because the girl Louis, something with her was off.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love how Abbyty. It's always the girl's fault. Why can't you just tell you, like, baby girl, you're not. Is that happening tonight? Get off?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was like, it happened once that she wanted it again and it was.
Speaker 2: Not for you. Yeah, not for you. Off all right,