Speaker 1: Reedy and so live on A Thor's Day, and it is guess what, October second, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli Effect Thor's Day indeed.
Speaker 2: But hey, you're probably hearing this via.
Speaker 1: The podcast because hardly anybody shows up for the live shows anymore. I know some of you hang around on the stream, and I appreciate you. I keep that stream running just for that handful of you that do still want a twenty four hour talk station.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry to.
Speaker 1: Interrupt Aaron in the midst of whatever he was talking about, our uncle was talking about.
Speaker 2: I think it was Aaron.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it was what it was, it is when it is.
Speaker 1: But if you're hearing me just after eight pm in the Eastern time zone of what used to be America, guess what. I'm live on A Thor's Day. So what are we doing today, today, tonight, this evening, whatever you want to say?
Speaker 2: Thursday, eight o'clock, and all is not.
Speaker 3: Well on the home front.
Speaker 1: It seems ho Cogan and Kirkland conspiracies are running wild on YouTube, and yet a sober look at what debate and debased linguistics are too simplistic, as we are surrounded by those that mangle the language way worse than my oddly attached to grade in high school teachers droned on about they were always worried about what things were going to be and how things were going to go wrong and all that good stuff, and ebonics was coming, and black people were going to destroy the English language, right, they didn't need to cause. Why destroy a language when indeed you can just make it so that people are almost being reduced to grunts and don't use it properly anyway.
Speaker 2: American English? Am I right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Let's get to a couple of headlines before we get two side tracked. Because I tried to cover a lot last night, and I'm gonna do a lot less today, but hit you with less audio clips for sure, and more of my own charming, annoying voice. Why not might as well use it while I still got it, and use it while I can still keep things on the air.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Let's go to it.
Speaker 1: Trump says US in armed conflict with drug cartels after ordering strikes in the Caribbean. Yeah, that's an interesting piece of news. That g is not up in everybody's face at the moment.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't quite fit with the culture color war, culture cola war.
Speaker 3: Let me speak as clearly as possible.
Speaker 1: I'll drop a link in the live chat just to show you I was there. Oh, by the way, I'm not sure why it doesn't work on all browsers, but on some browsers it does, So try a different browser in case you use more than one.
Speaker 3: Because I've had.
Speaker 1: To damn AI or whatever the hell is going on, I can't keep track of the mess. But anyway, back to some other headlines, or maybe I should take a better look or use the AI speech. Let's listen to the article, right, well, let's see what press the button on it.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're listening to President Trump plans to investigate and disrupt oppositions.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the wrong article. Anyway, that was the next thing on my list. Why not, Yeah, let's look at that.
Speaker 1: Because Trump plans to investigate and disrupt opposition speech. This is according to the Cato Institute Cato dot org. And why are they talking about it? Because they're one of the few libertarian think tanks out there and they're watching this happen and kind of horrified because it's not all about the evil Dems that are horrified. You know, some people are gonna objectively wake up from the fever dream and say.
Speaker 3: This could be a problem, folks.
Speaker 1: I mean I started out with the Trump declaring war on cartels, which are not enemy combatants in any way, shape or form in a military sense. But he's declared war on him anyway, and nobody's got a problem with that.
Speaker 3: Yell.
Speaker 1: Plus, you know the White House maps plans to investigate disrupt dissenting speech.
Speaker 2: That's not a problem.
Speaker 1: We need to get rid of those people, right anyway. Let's see what does this thing say regarding the speech? Oh, hold on, I muted it.
Speaker 4: Another way of describing nonviolent speech that agitates to transform opinion so as to change policy outcomes might be petitioning for the redress of grievances.
Speaker 3: Yikes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do we want to get into the weeds on how you know the constitution really doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: Should we go there?
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's just skip through the opening salvo, which you could get anywhere else, and just read part of the article among the announced targets of the order.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a clickable link to it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll give you that too, but you can get it from the article, which is again from the Cato Institute, and the link is in the show notes if you're hearing the podcast anyway. Yeah, the targets of the order entitled countering Domestic Terrorism and organized Political Violence are campaigns of radicalization.
Speaker 3: In quotes, that is, speech.
Speaker 1: Persuading people to adopt radical ideas grounded in a range of aims that include wanting to change or readirect or direct policy outcomes. Another way of describing non violent speech that agitates to transform opinion so as to quote change policy outcomes might be petitioning the.
Speaker 2: Redress of grievances. You know that thing in the pesky constitution.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. Even if you don't like the opinions, even if you don't like the redress of grievances, here's the problem. I've always had to put up with yours. You've got to put up with mine because it's America allegedly, but maybe not so. Organized political violence. Now, that sounds all good, and you want to counter domestic terrorism and organized political violence, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Wanting to change or direct policy outcomes. So if you do that on the wrong side of things, his executive order is after you. So anyway, the executive Order goes on to target the practice of dosing, that is, the accurate reporting of persons identities and details about them without acknowledging that many instances of such reporting by itself constitute speech protected by the First Amendment. Most especially is applied to employees of the state acting in the name of the public, such as law enforcers. There is a whole lot of language that Trump didn't right himself, but he's happy to sign it because it's just going to nail those nasty Democrats.
Speaker 3: And aren't you happy?
Speaker 1: This does not bode well for any of us, especially me. I mean, I've recorded five thousand hours. Thank god it's not available on the internet, but I recorded five thousand hours of attempting to, I don't know, get people to think about the policies, the things that I was sick of, whether it was the Bush administration, the Obama administration, the various Democrat and Republicans, the Bidens, and two Trump terms. Now not even one of them having completed a full year.
Speaker 2: And we're just about in full on fascism.
Speaker 3: Mode here.
Speaker 1: Huh, But I'm not allowed to say that. Actually, that might get me killed or canceled or something. I know it's not helping me with my case with YouTube, but I digress. Why am I talking about myself? I'm not going to be part of the news. I'll just disappear at some point and nobody will care because it'll be a good thing because I was against Arne Jesus in some way.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: A couple other headlines just to take a look at before you know, we're not allowed to look at anything other than Fox News because that'll be the official state media.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, we'll get there.
Speaker 1: And also the complicity of the alleged liberal media is really hilarious.
Speaker 3: But who's laughing?
Speaker 1: Hegxeth is right, we need to rethink women's role in the military. Ice officials to attend Super Bowl after Bad Bunny announcement, says Lewandowski.
Speaker 3: Yay yeay yu oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Bad Bunny's supposed to be performing at the halftime show at the super Bowl, but now they're going to send ICE people down there, probably to see if Bad Bunny himself or any of his dancers need to be deported, because those must be the bad ombres anyways, most voters think America's divisions cannot be overcome. Pole says wow, a poll that got something maybe right, And oh, by the way, poles are not facts, but this one sounds like it, doesn't it. Ozzy Osbourne No Escape from Now a title of film that's gonna come out about his last performance, about his battle in his final year of life and all of that. That's going to premiere on Paramount Plus. I'm not doing an ad here, but it's going to appear on the Paramount streaming platform October seventh, And I, for one, if I can still keep my Internet on by then, I for one, will be more than.
Speaker 3: Happy to watch it.
Speaker 1: Some joy and some sadness will be built into that. And I'm gonna give you a link to it about the announcement of a feature length documentary and all that, and also the IMDb link. Why not because it's something that I care about, So I hand it over to you as a good show host should when they care about something, And it looks like it's going to come out in the media, and why.
Speaker 3: Not make you aware of it.
Speaker 2: I don't get anything for it, It.
Speaker 1: Just is hey looking down today's Newsmandel selections.
Speaker 3: Remember JP Satilli.
Speaker 1: If you're a longtime listener, you'll remember them. He still puts out the rundown every day and tells the story or at least three in each of his headline arrangements. You can just read the headlines and get the story, or he can follow up and guess what.
Speaker 3: JP uses all ends of the.
Speaker 1: Spectrum to paint the picture, which I find interesting anyway.
Speaker 2: Who is Howard Lutnick?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: This is another interesting thing that came out because there was a statement by this guy, and it does tie to the Epstein thing. Sorry to once again digress into something I can't get Pierce Redmond to get on.
Speaker 2: The show about.
Speaker 1: But he does assure me just today that we will be able to talk about South Park sometime in the near future. So maybe we'll get to Jeffrey Epstein anyway, but I'm not pressing. Who is Howard Lutnick? Well currently, let me just read a couple of notes I took on him, just real fast, A couple of things I picked.
Speaker 2: Up from here and there.
Speaker 1: He graduated from Harvard College in eighty three with a degree in economics, began working for you know, the Canter Fitzgerald when Howard Lutnick was twenty nine and he was named second in command of Canter Fitzgerald and a year later Howard became the president and CEO of Cantor in nineteen ninety one and chairman in nineteen ninety six. Okay, there's some basic background. So big banker connected to the real estate hustler from Queens. Trump is in an economic genius. I mean, he's one of those guys right that thinks tariffs will fund the entire government. So long as you understand that's a tax on top of everything else, that'll take care of the funding. You know what do they call those again? Oh yeah, depicits debts, all that stuff, the trillions that we can't you know, figure out how we spent even though we're supposed to be the ones printing it. Anyway, the Maganomics are amazing and the defective comics continue.
Speaker 3: Trump's tariffs are is what he is.
Speaker 1: But Lutnick has been described as an architect of Trump's tariff policy. When dominating him, Trump stated Lutnick would quote lead our tariff and trade agenda end quote. And I think he has as the Secretary of Commerce in this second term. But what did he have to say about Jeffrey Epstein recently. Well, first of all, let's go back in history. He was a neighbor of Epstein's right in Manhattan, you know, living on East seventy first Street, and Epstein was at the adjacent ninth East seventy first Street, So really they were like two doors down or next door neighbors. Almost anyway, he called him the greatest blackmailer ever just this month, Okay, just the first few days of this month. I don't know it was on the burst of the second but he stated his assumption that Epstein filmed associates being massaged in his home to blackmail them. He called Epstein the greatest blackmailer ever. Amazing how a good government and good guy never bothered to mention this before, even though he was two doors down from MIT and I assume that's where he got his information. But anyway, Howard Latinix says former neighbor Epstein was greatest blackmailer ever. That's a headline from the Daily Caller. Definitely not for those of you think I only read left wing stuff. Definitely not a left wing deal. And like I said, this is drawn from today's rundown, So Trump Cabinet Secretary Howard Latinik faces calls to testify.
Speaker 3: Over his explosive Epstein blackmail. Claims. It's a statement. It's not a.
Speaker 1: Claim really, and it's not something you should be called to testify over because it's just a blunt sort of force, you know, statement that doesn't actually explain a damn thing or give you a damn bit of detail or even a hint that he has any sort of what insight or knowledge. But you're gonna call for him to testify. I mean, how stupid do we have to be here? This guy said something strange. We should make him testify. This is the over I mean, idiocracy is really happening in real time.
Speaker 3: You know this, right? I mean you know pretty soon.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get your big ass frise.
Speaker 3: You are an unfit mother.
Speaker 1: Now your child will be taken over by Carlson Carls Junior.
Speaker 3: Why not Mike Judge modern day profit?
Speaker 1: Anyway, back to this stuff from the rundown at skeptic dot com, di Jeffrey Epstein belong to intelligence?
Speaker 3: Hey, why not?
Speaker 1: Which Wall Street banks love Peto Epstein as much as his bff Trump loved him question mark, Uh these did they give you a list over at workite work wonk won kite w o w o n k e t t e won kenny.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I give up anymore.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, it comes back down to what it is you want to be distracted by, Okay, because look, real news at this point is stuff that's happening in front of your eyes, what's being done in your name and what's being done against you. But you are convinced that you need to fight the enemy within. You do need to fight the enemy within, You've just misidentified it. And like I said, it's very much like the strangeness of the Hulk Hogan conspiracies about I mean, I saw a thumbnail earlier that said that they were like women buried on his property or something. People are talking about an extra clean gym that looks staged in a hidden room where Hulk Hogan was running an intelligence or blackmail network, possibly with the FBI. Way talking about that, I mean, I'm dumbfounded between that and the Charlie Kirk conspiracies, where nobody even wants to face the actual strangeness of somebody who was a blogger, podcaster, influencer on tour and stuff, and he gets buried, you know, with honors and plan on air force too. And now a whole new shakedown is out there for the right winger who just wants to give up their money and time and given new scripts to chant and other people. I mean, I don't know new stuff to yell at abortion clinic. Swait a minute, those don't exist anymore. I mean, you know how much flawed logic and abuse of the language does it take before anybody gets the idea that you've been had. I mean, this is just crazy. I mean, and I got it once again. Give credit to Jimmy James forgiving me and I'll give you a link once again to the Umbrella Man from twenty eighteen because Jimmy pointed me to it. And now they don't even have to prove that you're crazy because you had ideas, because quite honestly, you've mangled the language and logic and reason and anything anything okay resembling rationality at this point. I mean, we are the literal, babbling idiots of idiocracy. It hurts my head to try and communicate with people anymore.
Speaker 3: They don't understand, they don't use debate. They believe if.
Speaker 2: You would won, you didn't win.
Speaker 1: You simply pounded the table loud enough that somebody turned around and decided not.
Speaker 3: To debate you.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no point in debating someone, or even attempting to argue logic or asking someone to explain their positions when they can't and they just want to pound you with something that sounds like a fact when it's a confabulation at best, or it's an appeal to a false authority with a straw man wrapped around it. I mean, these guys move the goalposts around so often. I feel like I'm looking at one of those nineteen eighties TVs right before it breaks down and it starts doing weird stuff on the screen and you're trying.
Speaker 3: To play atari. It's rough, man, It's rough what people have.
Speaker 1: Done to the language and to their intellect, and they're happy about it. I guess they shouldn't be surprised, because stupidity is blissed just like ignorance. And I'm telling you we are running with an abundance of both at this point in the English speaking world, in the content generating world, in the news media. Matter of fact, they're the only ones with this level of sophistication where they can jerk you around with stuff right in front of your face and you don't realize you've been shown reality via a magic trick.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to side with.
Speaker 1: People that say everything is fake because it probably looks that.
Speaker 3: Way to most of you.
Speaker 1: Now, how do we reverse this brain damage? Because it's no longer brainwashing, it's no longer mind control. It is mind and brain damage that we're dealing with. And look, the bottom line is, I don't want to be this victim and I'm getting exhausted from it. So anybody got any advice, do me a favor. Rite info at ochlly dot com, send an email if you can still remember how to spell, and you know your spell checker helps you out, or at least talk it into your phone. Tell me what the hell we're supposed to do, because I mean, as surrender is coming and you're not gonna like it when you wake up from your fevered dream, specially after the personality of the cult drops dead. And he's not that long for this world. I mean, do you expect Donald Trump to live to be one hundred and one? I mean, you expect him to really run in twenty twenty eight. Somebody should have taken him not seriously the moment he did that. But no, we're gonna confabulate everything matter of fact. The fact that he's attacking boats without even bothering to do an investigation, simply declaring them to be drug smugglers of one type or another. They're pirates. You know why I saw black flag boom. This is the level we're at. Seriously, man, Mike Judge. They just readded Idiocracy to Netflix. Because thank god, somebody shares a password with me.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you for that. You know who you are.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, they just readded Idiocracy. Good timing. I think it's up for free on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Go watch it.
Speaker 1: Somebody please take a look at that. And if that doesn't look like a problem to you, that is where we're going. But I'm just a lefty and before I was a righty, and I'm a vaccine denier, and I'm an election this and you slap me with a hundred labels, but nobody wants to hear my cries from mercy when it comes to stop destroying logic, stop destroying yourselves, stop turning on each other, because we are not the enemies here within the enemy within is the idiots that have decided that it's good to let the inmates run the asylum, that to be taxed more is good because we're taking in a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Trump is who is we? Orange man or white man, whatever you want to call him.
Speaker 1: I don't care who is we? The government takes in more taxes, When has that made you more happy?
Speaker 3: Folks? I mean.
Speaker 1: People in other countries, even though they're falling into these depressed states of mental delusion.
Speaker 3: Also, because if you.
Speaker 1: Think this can't happen in in when people are going to jail for social media posts, you know. And I've tried to be responsible about things I've said. I've tried to be precise about things I've said, and it is impossible because even when I am Razors Sharp, you don't get it. The majority of you don't get it. And that's why the audience is shrinking. That Plus, I'm a jerk, I know that, and so are most of you. I mean, come on, if you were a normal person, you'd probably be right in line with one of the two shades you're supposed to pick, you know, rather or Ford.
Speaker 3: Or something, and pick right and Sharpe Skins.
Speaker 1: Accept our skin is not looking too human at the moment, and it's definitely not intellectually sound.
Speaker 6: Be right now, do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 5: Relations conversation I Fact.
Speaker 3: Dot com Radio network.
Speaker 8: About the DAA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 8: Claim? Well, girlfriends, he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons.
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 8: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the DAFFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com, enter Judith Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: You'll get the results.
Speaker 1: For a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 8: Thank you for all the great revelation through conversation, conversation.
Speaker 9: The effect In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larryhancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 1: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 9: Foot dot com.
Speaker 3: Read for many years from UFK Research is specializing.
Speaker 2: Involvement. Who needs to hear all that? Listen?
Speaker 1: I was, I was thinking about a few things, and I gotta tell you, I'm fed up with the alleged news cycle. Right there's still batting on some of the lower channels. I guess they're batting back and forth still about Hey, were people too outraged about.
Speaker 3: The kibble thing?
Speaker 1: Look, the corporation's buckling like belts and paying protection money to Trump.
Speaker 3: I find it humorous, but.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't because this is not going to bode well for US. I don't really care what CBS pays, or who they got sold to, or who they got pressured to be sold to, or even how TikTok allegedly. You know, they they they gave us the US data, right, so now US data is owed by US citizens allegedly. How much spyware do you think the Chinese planted in that crap while they were waiting for that deal to go through? They're gonna get more than their money's worth out of TikTok. You watch no problem anyway, while we're getting skimmed and scammed and everything else by every single politician, they shut down the government and go on vacation.
Speaker 3: Baby. Plenty of ice.
Speaker 1: Raids to be had though, And yeah, there's gonna be some lawsuits because women getting slammed on the ground going viral on videos doesn't look good, especially when they weren't legitimate targets for arrest in the first place. Yeah, American citizens, females getting slammed on the ground for going, Hey, what the hell's going on? But bag some of them outdoors, which those clips have been scrubbed quickly.
Speaker 2: And I got to tell you a lot other.
Speaker 1: Things have been scrubbed quickly, including the squeaky clean image of Charlie Kirk. And I gotta say, I listened to this guy. I'm not impressed. Not because he's a right winger. If he was a right winger and defended things honestly, it would be one thing. But he was good at strategically trying to shut things down with logical fallacies, problematic stuff left and right, and people didn't realize it because they were cheering for the results and not bothering with the debate until they went to Cambridge and some English people kind of like put him in his place a little bit about biology about look, you know what about your abortion position. I mean, well, life begets a conception. It's a miracle of life. And they're like, dude, it's not a miracle. We understand how it works. So miracle by default is gone, and it's not conception where life begins. It makes no sense biologically, which it doesn't anyway that.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're pro lawyer, you're pro choice.
Speaker 1: No, I'm pro life all the way around. I'd like to see life preserved. But here's the thing. You reshuffle the DNA between two components, and it supposedly creates the human by becoming a zygote. But here's the thing, quantifying.
Speaker 2: Things by pain and supper.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I don't even want to waste my breath. I don't want to waste my breath explaining this. I mean, we should be more mature as a species than we are. We are still acting like children, stomping our feet and saying.
Speaker 2: No, it's not because it's not. And I don't care. I win the debate. I'm gonna take my ball and go home. And if you're rich, you can get away with that. And people still.
Speaker 1: Think that they got rich champions out there. Elon Musk is a good guy.
Speaker 2: God help me.
Speaker 3: With my headache.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do anymore with some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: I give you a link to this guy who breaks it down, even though he goes and launches, if you pay careful attention, launches into a serious straw man fallacy argument. When it comes to people that are anti vaxers, they don't want to take the shot because they won't took the tons of data. No, precisely because there isn't tons of data is exactly why I rejected, Not because I don't believe in the source. This guy's got that part wrong. But he lays out all sorts of debating tactics that have nothing to do with proving an intellectual argument, facts or anything. They just have to do with pleasing the particular audience you're in front of. And if that's the case, these debaters, whether they're sitting.
Speaker 2: There you know, the master debater proved me wrong, or.
Speaker 1: They're this slew of weird like liberal sort of you know constantly correcting trumpers about say kamala not kamala. If they're doing that and sitting there going, oh, no, no, no, you're not going to tell me about all sex.
Speaker 3: You know it's the same sex. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Da da da da. They have the same arguments every day. They do it every day, and they get support every day, because the whole point of this thing anymore is not to create something new or thought provoking or interesting or factual, God help us all. It's all about what delivering somebody's opinion that they already have to them in another form and feeding them the content that the algorithm would provide them. People are becoming walking talking algorithms, and whether it's in a commercial or YouTube videos are now being generated entirely with AI voice scripts, you know where you can hear them making weird mistakes in the language that nobody who speaks as a human being would make in whether they have an English accent or they have an American accent. These are weird speech pattern problems that nobody would logically make, you know, But it's because the AI doesn't know quite how to read certain things you type just yet, and they're reusing the same damn voices. I mean, and I don't think a lot of people can even tell the difference. It's like, now, keep feeding me the crap. It's like friends I had in their twenties that like lived on potato chips, you know, and that was healthy compared to what some people I knew lived on, and they were just like, no, I'll be fine, and they were never fine.
Speaker 2: They didn't die from.
Speaker 1: Their food, but they were dead early because they just made stupid mistakes. I mean, you could see it in their daily behaviors. And I'm telling you, if the language is any sort of indicator, you know, you don't have to worry about population decreasing. Get Oh my god, the immigrants are killing us and this and that. Dude, we're going to destroy ourselves. Just fine, because we're allowing the poison that's being shoveled our way to do nothing but continue to poison us and then begging for more.
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand what it is.
Speaker 3: To eat cheap food, because that's.
Speaker 2: What I got to do now, just to survive.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you, all it is is unsatisfying, and it does help to pass the day, but it does not properly nourish you. You know, just like the argument of was, oh, you know, well, what about starving kids in America? And I hear people say, well, there are no starving kids. There are just you know, fat kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See again equating the wrong thing with winning the argument because they're fat doesn't mean they're not malnourished. Believe it or not, you can get fat and still be improperly nourished. The two things do not necessarily correlate as cause.
Speaker 3: And effect.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you it's more depressing than ever, not just because of the financial hit I've taken recently, but it's more depressing than ever to recognize that most of the people that are actually inspired to contact me about stuff outside.
Speaker 2: Of a very very small group of you.
Speaker 1: I mean, like literally, there's ten of you that talk to me about things that seem to understand anything that's happening. Whether you agree with me or not is irrelevant, but seem to have any sort of a handle on the world. The rest of the time, most of the people motivated to even bother to give me any sort of feedback are just there to oppose, correct, and scold. And the funny thing is it's getting worse and worse I used to be worried about it because they had good points. You said this, I would go back and check. You know what, I misspoke. You're right, those people are gone. Nobody cares about what I say or how I say it, as long as it sounds like something they might agree with, or sounds like something they can't possibly challenge. And that is now the way of the world. And we gotta do something about this. I mean, before I kick off with his planet, man, please please let me not see it sinking so bad that I'm just like, well, I'm dying, and I hope I see my children soon so they don't have to suffer through this too long. I mean, you're starting to make me just root for the asteroid to come already, Let's go Armageddon, get it done. Maybe I should agree with Israel and the people that are, you know, on a suicide mission, because they just want to see the world come to an end so Jesus can arrive once again and everything can be all right. Maybe they are more right than I thought they were. I mean, I don't think that guy's coming back, but.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nihilism is starting to creep into me. I hope it doesn't do that to you because it's very depressing and when you don't feel as though you know, well, god, what do what do you call it now?
Speaker 2: So you don't get banned or whatever?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm not gonna say it, because you know, you even have to say grape now instead of a sexual assault on most platforms. But pay no attention to that because uh, you know, the right wingers will save you so long as you don't oppose them about anything, because that's.
Speaker 3: How you really get the trouble. Can you express my caller school?
Speaker 10: Is there anyone else who happens to get on the air who's gonna be not necessarily us?
Speaker 3: We are not responsible for.
Speaker 11: Chili?
Speaker 3: Can you are not responsible for might resu.
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: CEO Micheller dot com Radio.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy.
Speaker 9: Was up against.
Speaker 12: For more information, The Warstate dot Com revel.
Speaker 13: Through Calm Sage.
Speaker 5: Here, Oh.
Speaker 14: Shell, Oh, Shelly h jays.
Speaker 9: You in all the world.
Speaker 6: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nations Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixties one. Get your copy to day at Amazon dot com. Why Vietnam War by author Mike swanp Once.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm just randomly gonna drop in here in between my own little ads and this and that and little song clips and such.
Speaker 2: Because it's fun, keeps you on your toes.
Speaker 1: I think, Hey, you know, I like going through the little clip culture that's happening. I don't know if you notice the patterns emerging. But the lawn guys have kind of calmed down, that's for sure. But Joe Rogan never stops because he's number one in podcasts and everything is a what would Joe Rogan looks very concerned about what he just saw. Good play the video guy clips that are like, you know, a couple minutes long to prove some sort of point or other, and they just put Joe Rogan at the front of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is like just him doing.
Speaker 1: It or everybody's doing it with Rogan, but anyway, he's popular. Here's one I'm just pulling up and random just to show you what I mean, just audio wise, what.
Speaker 3: The are you saying? It's the most bizarre headline?
Speaker 1: Everything is the most bizarre. I can't believe this, Oh my god, WTF moment. Anyway, woman clearly wearing a bra per a shirt and pink hair and sunglasses up. Obviously, libtard is now going to make a statement.
Speaker 2: I just see the image.
Speaker 3: I haven't even heard it yet, but let's hear it. See what it is.
Speaker 2: And I see an American flag.
Speaker 11: I immediately look at that heard like, I'm like, that person's probably a bigot, that person's probably a homophobe.
Speaker 10: That person's probably a racist if they're just flying American flags out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so stupidity on display because an American flag, it just means what people feed into.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Got nothing to do with any of the traits she's talking about, but that's what she says now because she's got to be part.
Speaker 3: Of the enemy within.
Speaker 1: So somebody's making a point here. Let's see how Rogan closes it out everywhere. You know, life is hard, but it's harder when you're stupid.
Speaker 2: Wow, Lindsey Graham telling you about how stupid you are.
Speaker 3: That's right own the libs poned baby. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh, then you got, you know, cops stopping people that shouldn't do a couple of interesting AI images. Let's see people getting into fistfights in public.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's this?
Speaker 11: When cutting steps out of his limousine, he's always followed by a guard with this pistol in his holster. And while most people think it's just a regular pistol, this gun can actually fire GRZA rounds capable of piercing thirty layers of kevlar and steel. But because this gun was so lethal, it was officially banned in the US, forcing the guards to bring to Alaska something else. When putin steps out of his limousine, he's always followed by a guard with this Okay.
Speaker 2: So, in other words, Russian guns highly dangerous. And aren't they smarter because they have the stuffed in Pierce's armor?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And that's like an AI looking generated video, like somebody took it out of a video game. Uh, there's some video games. Why am I getting these? These are random clips?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay? This is like, you know, a little bit of rage in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Which is usually some guy trying to film something, and then the cops come by and they go, I don't answer questions. You're not allowed to arrest me. Why am I being detained? I don't have to give you my ID. There's a bunch of those.
Speaker 15: This guy was seen pouring water on a prying mantis, and many people thought he was doing something bad to it, but in reality, he was actually helping the mantis. He was trying to draw out a parasitic worm that had been hiding inside the mantis all along. This parasite comes out when exposed to water.
Speaker 2: This guy was It's a weird picture. It looks like he's torturing the praying mantis and then a worm comes out of it.
Speaker 13: The real reason Protestantism is dying. It never had a binding theology of the church. Only when the center is the shepherd Christ appointed the pope, can the church India?
Speaker 2: Wow, Christians, I want to buy your house. I want to buy your house.
Speaker 16: This looks like the the United States goverment Donald Trump Republicans, do not extend these tax credits. US citizens are going to pay twenty four million of them, on average, double the premiums for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: The healthcare debate about which way we want to let the insurance companies, you know, rape you, whether it's ACA or otherwise, because without that what he got nothing And it was a romneycare initiative that went nationwide. But pay no attention to that because it's blame game time, and hey.
Speaker 2: Isn't the government shut down anyway? Why am I seeing this? I noticed Black.
Speaker 12: People have the genius to put the curse word after they say the race of the person, where white dudes we always put it in front.
Speaker 2: And if we would just make that.
Speaker 1: Little adjustment, we could save so many careers.
Speaker 3: You never noticed that in conversation here.
Speaker 12: Black Ivy, You're like, man, I was standing in this Asian motherfucker came in.
Speaker 2: He starts talking to Baba. You don't even hear it.
Speaker 3: He just said, oh, what did this Asian mofu?
Speaker 2: I do see?
Speaker 1: I like Bill burb But then again, he's all for going to Saudi Arabia and selling out to the you know, the butcher of the sands over there, that has been approved by the British crown. But then again, that seems to be an American sport lately. Anyway, whenever the British made a declaration, Hey, that's the way history should have unfolded, and we need to protect it with our lives and treasure as well. But stay tuned, America might make a comeback.
Speaker 12: Provatary The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The War State dot com the.
Speaker 10: Use express my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect debews of jelly dot com. Or chefbo Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might issue.
Speaker 3: Thank you, go ahead, caller.
Speaker 8: I'm the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 8: Any Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriend if he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons? Really?
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 8: But okay was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims.
Speaker 3: Judith Barry Baker in her own.
Speaker 1: Words nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 10: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Bad things, revelation.
Speaker 13: Through conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 1: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form. Hey, let's take a look at a couple other things online while I'm live and see if it's loud or not.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to.
Speaker 1: The Propaganda Machine brought to you by Elon Musk, who, depending on his mood, you can talk about the Epstein list, but don't mention that he's on it anyways. How about this Live on X According to my list here, of course, Alex Jones is always up top, the little Reuter's little timpoole, Little Alex Jones again because he's got two networks running simultaneously, and a guy named Frank hidden history, the culture war games, we play. Today's news according to right three top headlines that they're feeding to me. What does it say today's news? US government shutdown, extras enters third day, Sorry enters, third day over healthcare subsidies, US government shutdown enter second day.
Speaker 2: Over ACA subsidy dispute.
Speaker 1: And terrorist carr ramming and stabbing kills two at Manchester Synagogue. Because of course, Christianity and Judaism are both simultaneously under attack. And if you believe that, check with Santa Claus. He might know who the suspects are. Anyway, what's happening Stockton Street code Beta? Al Michael's council resign is a trending word anyway. They want me to follow Elma and Elmo, But what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: These are my recommendations. I'm sure your experience varies. And why not go to twitter X. They did tell me a few years ago that it was the town Square before Elon bought it. And now as the paragon of truth, we should trust the richest man in the world to run a propaganda outfit. Whether he pretends to be bending for Trump or not, he is really just paying his way through so that he can continue to own the rest of you. But again, pay no attention to the reality. Because we got each other to fight, don't we, And let's just keep that up because that'll definitely accomplish something, right, Okay? Then any other thoughts before I go, Probably not, because even if I utter them, will you understand them?
Speaker 3: And if you understand them, will you give.
Speaker 2: A damn anyway?
Speaker 3: Again? Probably not?
Speaker 2: But is this depression? Is this what this sounds like?
Speaker 3: Could be?
Speaker 2: Could be anyway?
Speaker 1: For those a few of you that actually still support me, I am Ocelli.
Speaker 2: You are the effect.
Speaker 1: Thank you Pierce, Thank you Jimmy James, and thank you to anybody who does contribute something over there at the website or try to help out with the show, sending me whatever it is you can information, you know, some shares, some reups somewhere. Let somebody know that I exist still stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because I guarantee nobody else is going to break it down like I do, or even give you a hint at something thought provoking, because everything else is customized to feed customized excuse me, to feed your preconceived algorithm, and I just ain't doing it. I'm not an AI, damn it. And I don't use voices like that. But maybe that's what you want. I'll look into it. Maybe we'll try that next. Maybe not, because I can't do it. I can't lie, I can't bs and I'm not going to let a machine do it for me. I'm just not and I won't let anybody put words in my mouth. Sorry, it's costing me, it's continued to cost me, But what the hell? You only get to die once. I'm o'celly, and those a few of you that still support me, are they get.
Speaker 9: Ready for.
Speaker 3: Another news?
Speaker 1: Snapoo four October two, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's all there is to say.
Speaker 3: I was live. Take care