Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just cause my dog. Something killed your dog, my dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you putting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was or was it was? Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside, Jesus, Quice, you better hello, hit somebody out here? What quin I'm out there? It's thought of a bitch about tech forty nine. I don't know easy out there. Yeah, I'm bulking right.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is not what you normally hear on this show. If you're a longtime listener, you already know the lane. We usually stay in, boots on the ground, Woods Encounters Sasquatch, real people telling real stories about something that still refuses to fit neatly into a box. But today, today we're stepping sideways. As most of you know, I don't get into what a guest is going to talk about until we actually sit down and hit record. I don't prescript it, I don't steer it. I let the conversation breathe. I let it go where it goes, and sometimes it goes places you don't expect, because this episode isn't about footprints in the mud. It's not about tree breaks or wood knocks. It's about the sky winged cryptids, creatures that shouldn't exist, creatures that, according to history when extinct millions of years ago, Ramphorhinkus pterosaurs. Yeah those now, before you roll your eyes, before you say, Brian, come on, man, hear me out. What happens when multiple people across different locations, different decades, different backgrounds describe the same impossible thing. What happens when those descriptions line up just a little too well? And what happens when those sightings don't live in myth but in modern airspace. You know, I will always be real with you. This episode challenged me, it surprised me, and at more than one point it made me stop and just sit there in silence. Because whether you believe in winged cryptids or not isn't really the point. The point is this people are seeing something and whatever that something is, it doesn't care what we think is possible. So tonight we're opening the door. Just a crack, no climbs, no conclusions, just a conversation about wings, about shadows overhead, and about the uncomfortable question we don't ask nearly enough what if we're still not seeing the whole picture? All right, folks want to welcome my guest to the show. It is Jacob from Oregon. Welcome to the show, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me. Bryan, it's pleasure to be on your show.
Speaker 2: I have been looking forward to this conversation. Let's jump right into it. What in the world got you interested in the subject of sasquatch?
Speaker 3: To begin with, Wow, this actually goes back to nineteen eighty five. I was just a young li with that. But it actually wasn't the sasquatch that drove me. It was this whole sor blotting at the Congo of Africa that piqued my interest. And when I first embarked on Matt with Roy mackel Lucien below, all these different people went out and investigated this area. That drove me closer to the field. And as I looked into the field, then that's when you had the Sasquatch, all these amazing things that just tied up. A light bulb went off and I was like, okay, what can I do to be involved? Of course, there's schooling everything, and I went through that, decided to do some schooling and got that out of the way, and then embarked on what I thought would be a fun adventure for me later on, and it's sure enough, it became very exciting and it took me to new horizon. But some of the practices I had before, I either working with Salem Pde as an investigator, working as a translator, that brought me closer to understanding how eyewitness testimony works. And so it wasn't until nineteen ninety nine, two thousand and two thousand and one ish when I started working for the organis State legislature, and a lot to w are like, what does politics have to do with this field? By absolutely nothing, But however, you could meet some great people in this work. So as those years went by leading up to it, people started to realize who I was, my likes, my dislikes working for politics for about eleven years, closer to people who said, hey, look guy, I know a family in Washington State who was seeing something on their proffrey. I think you might be interested in seeing that. And I said, tell you what it is? Do you need to talk to that find out what it is? So when the session ended, I decided to investigate it. But then my dad became very ill, so I didn't get the opportunity. So later in two thousand and one special session I met up with the individual again. He said, did you go talk to the family essac? I didn't. My dad was ill. Do you need to go? You got to go out there. I'm like, okay, fine, I'll do it. So when this session ended, he gave me the directions. I went out to the talk to the valley, a remote place out there in the Yakama forst in Washington State, and to my shock, she described a flying creature. I was expecting something else, but she described a flying creature because just her and her son out there, they're isolated, but that's the way they like it. There are neighbors, but their scat dense area. There are some people, but you're looking at a good distance between each other, so if you had to run for help, you're gonna have a bit of a struggle there. I remember going to a property talking with her in her side, and she kept telling me this thing. Floods said, Okay, what kind of bird is it? She said, I don't think it's a bird. It's got smooth skin, so it has smooth skin. So yeah, I'm like, oh, does a bird fly without feather? She said, totally, it's not a bird. But that's what you do. You try to see if you can trip them up, and maybe they'll stumble, and maybe they're just making this whole thing up. As I listen to her over and over, she was out of it. This thing was big, smooth skin, long tail skin that was blackish or purple, and you could clearly see veins in its wings. I said, tail, Okay, something goes off in your head about Okay, if it's a tail, then it's gonna have feathers, right, No, it's a long twenty tail. And this thing had been killing her family pets, either cats or dogs whatever she was keeping on property. And I'm actually surprised she had certain investigated animals on that property. Some people do that for protection. So as I chat with her some more, and I found out that what she was describing was prehistoric in a sense, So just for chicks, I would out a few books at her, look at some pictures. Finally we got to an image of one and she said that's it and I said, less a ramp rinkots. She says, what's that? This is a dinosaur bird And she said that's what I saw, and that she drew me her own version of it too. This blew me away, absolutely blew me away, because we have a person here who is sincere, very honest and very scared. This is what they're seeing. All these things started to go off my mind about, Okay, who did you contact? What kind of authority is out there that you alerted to all of this? Did you talk to a fish and game rangers? And she did, but who was going to believe her? As a matter of fact, they would actually smirk at hers. They would actually say, maybe you should talk to someone about this, like maybe a shrink or what I've read. Imagine how she felt with that situation. This is a person who's trying to convey this to them, saying, this is an amazing creature that I'm seeing and it's dangerous. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing? Because it shouldn't exist. Bottom line. From that point on, I was hooked off this well. I wouldn't let it go one person, one testimony, and from that point on, I kept saying, Okay, is there anybody else out there? And I couldn't find anyone. So the years went by and I kept a close interest in this, and I started to realize there were others who had been discovering this for themselves, such as Ken Gearhart, Gareth Gaspin, Dave Whatsell, Bill Gibbons, amazing guy, consider patriarchs of this field. And I started seeing their reports. I'm like, something's going on here. There is a profound phenomena involving this creature. But is it just one type or are there more variations of it? To my shock, there were websites devoted to it as well, Living Pterosaurus dot com other places, and I realized I wasn't alone, that there's something happening here that is worthy of research, and no one is taking an interest in us. If you think about this, Brian, there may be only five of us who are truly devoted to this creature, and as I researched it more than the eyewitness TESTI when I started more because it was one person saying, that's why I saw it. Man different walks of life, doctors, lawyers, soldiers, women and men who have served. What reason do they have to make something like this up. There's no reason for it at all. I realized this is bigger than me, and I need to do something. So in twenty nineteen, after gathering as much data as I could, investigating areas as much as I could, I decided to embark on the social media platform. I've been an investigator for a little over twenty five years now. However, social media has really pushed us forward on our endeavors. So I started to form a company called the Ropin Network. Robin devoted to living pterodactyls, which most Clark not familiar the word terrorism. So I decided to call it this because there's a large amount of course of these creatures in other continents but the world. And ever since I did that, things have just exploded for me and for the company I work with, who really what I'm doing. They've watched my debvors. We've made something very profound and beautiful here where people can come, they can listen and share their testimony, because who else is really out there promoting the pterosaur phenomenon, no what. As a matter of fact, the name tarosaur goes over people's hinds. Brian. Most people think terodactyl when they hear tarosaur. It isn't compete. Terodactyl is a universal work. Tarosaur is not a universal word, but it is the name for a creature that lives in pop New Gina that they have seen over and over again. So I decided to use that. And here I am, after all these years, all this research, all these amazing testimonies, this is where I bulow. This was my calling out. I made a run of it. I'm just glad to be able to be a voice for everybody else. And like you, it's not about me, it's about them, and they're the important person that helps smit this field what it is.
Speaker 2: Let's get into some of your personal experiences, because you have had your own experiences. Why don't you just start with the first one. Take us back to where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 3: Sure this went back to twenty twenty, I decided to investigate the Yakama River in Washington State. Why Washington of all places, really, but then to get wide up to the northwest. There's a lot of Sasquatch sightings here in Oregon to begin with a lot, So why this. There's the experiences people were happening along that river system just piqued by interest. So in twenty twenty July, me and my young apprentice went out there just to get an idea a lay of the land. And the Yakama River is over two hundred miles long and there are over forty variations of fish in this river system all times. It's beautiful out there, but it feels also like another place in time. If you look at an old dinosaur book, those images are true to the landscape of Washington State. Now, I know it's also a wine country, but the hills, there's something unique about this place, very mysterious. But anyway, in July we would have we set up cameras get an idea of this landscape. We saw lots of avians just feeding on the river system, just plucking the fish, carrying them away the dutiful there's a night jars, there's a hawks, there's a couple eagles that are out there as well, different currents. So we stayed for a couple of nights. On the first night is when things really started to change. It is pitch black. There is no moon to light the area, so all you have is your night vision and your equipment and patience. So we're out there. Eventually you're getting attacked by the insects thre in the area, and these bucks are really big and they're leaving huge welts on you. If you're not prepared properly with a net suit, they will eat you alive. So about one am we decided to train its some breast, so we drove over to Horn Rapids Park park there, but even then the insects were in the vehicle too, and they were still getting at us. My good isn't going to work. We're gonna have to go back to base and we're gonna have to get more supplies and come back, which is a doubter when you're investigating something. It's frustrating, but we had to. So we drove through Weber Canyon about round two am. Webber Canyon is isolating and for anyone who's ever been there, ever known about this, you'll understand what I'm talking about if he ever drives in this area. This is around two am. We're driving through the moonroof is open. It's very quiet, and I'm going twenty miles an hour because i can't see squat. Even though there's a road there and there's lots of hills and I have good lighting, it still isn't that great, so I'm going slower. And that's when I felt something go over the vehicle, just hover above, and then I heard this thing emit a sound that just blew me away, and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and it just passed overhead. But this felt large because I could feel it, I could feel its presence, a sound that it made. Just bloom me away.
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Some people would say, Brian, Okay, that's just probably a different kind of bird, like a heron, because they're nocturnal. Yes they are. I study avians for six years. I know herons, I know Krantz. I've seen them. I seen them at night and they fly away. They tell it's a bird. Feathers clearedy Okay, they are big when they fly. This was not it. I know the sounds that creans make, herons make a lot of different sounds like birds make. I cannot find this sound at all. I've taken this to those who have had more experience in the avian wildlife and they said that doesn't ring a bell at all. And they're saying it's four and it's unknown, And I agree because whatever this thing was, it was big, and the sound that it may it was not caught. It is exotic, and it has stay etched in my memory all this time. So with the reports I've been hearing from Washington State from what I found when I went out there, it was enough to make me say something is here, especially at these times of the day, of this early morning hours, because if these creatures are nocturnal like a bat, they're gonna feed early and they're gonna feed late. There are reports of night jars being attacked, popping sound when they eat them. Fam Most of these wildlife avian types will scatter from the area at a certain time of the night because they know how to prepare for what's caught. And whatever these things are, there's different variants whatever terrorisaur I believe them to be. They're coming at certain times and that wildlife is scaped because they know this is too much of a match for them. That was one experience I had, So I took these reports back to my comrades. And there's as likely that you probably encomfort one of these things, because if you heard it, you felt it, even at that speed you're going at. Yes, it's very possible, very likely, depending on the size of this thing too. The reports are the same. By luminescence, these things can glow. They are perched on the trees. One eyewitness confirm this when he saw it in October. I think it was twenty fifteen. I could be wrong, could have been sooner than that. But he was driving through the yakimah Rimor in the same location I was set up a base and as he was approaching, this creature was on the side of him, the side of his truck perched in the tree. And I first kept looking at him, like, this's a very unique looking bird, what is that? And then the turrets had looked at him. Then he realized he saw the headcrest, the lungs, beak, and realized that's not a bird, and they could see clearly the rest of his mind start of seeing the skin, the brown skin, the leathery wings, the smooth skip. What he probably came across was by flepling, which is termed for young pterosaur or pterodactyl, because it was probably not as huge as some of the other ones that it was pershing in this particular tree. But he saw that in am hours again feeding early, feeding a late, so that only helps solidify what's out there in the Yakama River. That's not really where it ended for me, though. I kept getting more reports and I kept having more sightings of this ability that they have. In October of twenty twenty four here along where I live, my eyes are always peeled to the sky, and I always tell everyone you should be looking up, you should be examining the sky wherever you are. You never know, and you could see something out of the door and not seeing objects that are more on the lines of uphology. People have seen a lot of that as it is. This was very unique, though. This thing was coming down the horizon straight across and at first I thought, hey, look it's a shooting star, and I paused, and it was excited, but then it put on the brakes and then it was gone, and it left a plaska trail. The first thing that went to my head was, or others could think, is that sounds reminiscent of a mythological creature called the phoenix, where it leaves those sparks behind. But through the research over the years, we're finding that these creatures are biable essen and with this biline ability, they're leaving these almost like these strange trails of plasma that's being left from their ability. But this thing was scared something was overhead. I think a plane that was above it, and that you would think with a shooting star or something that's coming downwards right. No, it was right on the path, straight ahead, and it became scared as it saw something above it. It stopped to slow down. It then disappeared and left its remnants that blew me away. And you think, okay, look, you just saw them, right. But the first thing that went through my head was Denial, an investigator who's been studying terosaurs, pterodactyl specimens, the fossils, things like that. You never expect to actually see something with your own eyes, but you do, and instead of welcoming it, I started dismissing it, saying, no, I don't get that lucky, It's not possible. But it happened. This was not a firework, it was not a light. It was an actual organic specimen flying in the area. And that just helps solidify with all my fellow comrades have been saying all these years when they've gone to Africa, when they've gone to Papua New Guinea, when you hear a course of the Roman, the Congamato, the Belusa, Maya, the core, all these different names for these creatures on different parts of the world, and why do they have these different It's very similar. People know them by it. They're not gonna call the pterodactyls. That's not the word they know. They know what they call them by. So that was a second end shelter. Ever since then, I had to fight with myself to say I didn't really see it, even though I clearly saw it from Investie. In standpoint, when you see something for the first time, it does shake you and it makes you think a little bit more, and then you realize you're just blessed to be able to have seen such a thing. That's part though.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the first siding that you had of this creature. Even before that, you've talked about pterodactyls versus pterosaurs. Can you give us the dime store tour, give us the abridged version, if you will, of the difference between those two creatures, because I know people are listening to this right now going what the hell is the difference in a pterodactyline terosaurs? So can you give us the layman's breakdown of the difference in the two creatures and what makes them different from one another?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? As a matter of fact, Terra dactyl is first established by those who found the fossil remnants. First named tero for place with a finger, dactyl mean placement of finger, Tero sore to soar. Okay, So you put the words together terra dactyl tridactyl meeting three. So the word was discovered first, and then later they realized that, hey, look, there's so much more. These creatures are very adverse. There's so much adversity to these creatures. They're big, they're small, they're huge, they're humongous. They have different placements. For instance, you're going to find that the ones with the tails tend to have the three shaker. Okay, the ones that are huge, like Terena, dol caets, a culpless Utomorphodon or ornett. The chairus without the tails per se, are more like the fingers like this, Okay, on top of the wings, they're going to be over the humorous and metatarsal. So halfway mark those are the larger versions. They realized that, hey, look it is not logically correct, so we're going to go with the word Taro's saw because these creatures are known for soaring, not so much to flat, but to soar. And they're correct on this because the way they flied is not like you to the coal bird. When you see something like this for the first time, you will know the difference between bird and reptile. When you see it, of course, it's going to blow your wind. That gives you an understanding. So that's how they change that. One of the first terosaurs found was a terodactyl, and it had different branches that came from it, different species and related to it. So they kept terodactyl Lloyd. But the more profound name, the more suggested that's used by the scientific community is Terra's saw. And again this one goes over everybody's head because they're not used to terrorist rugger, are used to terodactyl, But it still conveys the truth about them. It still conveys what they are. It's a dinosaur bird. If you want to use that. Most scientists and l talk just say, don't do that. We know better, no, because you're still trying to convey what you saw. And terodactyl is the first thing people will use because it's universe, all right. So I hope that helps a little bit. It was originally used as the name terodactyl. Later on it ratched out more broader term became terosaury.
Speaker 2: The first thing that comes to mind for me when I'm hearing anything to do with a winged harmanoid or cryptid at all is obviously Mothman. Point Pleasant comes to mind, because Danny and I were just there a couple of months ago. We went up to Point Pleasant and did the Mothman Festival for the first time. Yeah, September and people are talking about this winged cryptid. It's still going on. And most people think that the Mothman or the winged cryptid phenomenon ended back in that era when the Silver Bridge collapsed but it's gone on for many moons. I've interviewed LN Strickler over here. I think LN is probably one of the most prolific, for lack of a better term, investigators when it comes to winged hominoids, and it's happening now. Chicago is a big hotspot for these winged hominoids. So let me ask you this before we get into your other couple of experiences that you've had personally, let me just talk a little bit about that and ask you the point blank question, do you think that what you've experienced and what some of these other people that you've interviewed that have shared their experiences with you, what they've experienced, is something that could be connected to these other experiences, whether it be the mothman phenomenon and point pleasant or some of these winged taminoids that are being seen in and around the O'Hare Airport and Chicago in general, and to other places. Obviously, that's not the only place. I think they've even been in Japan and China and other places. And this is clearly subjective, so I'm not trying to set you up here. I don't think anybody really knows, But do you think that it's a possibility that what people are experiencing or seeing, maybe even in Point Pleasant, back in the era of the Silver Bridge collapse, and even today in and around Chicago, could be linked to what we're talking about, whether it be a pterodactyl, or do you think it's maybe a separate phenomenon. What are your opinions on or what is your feeling on the connection that could or could not exist between these two things.
Speaker 3: I think that's an excellent question, asked Brian. I love it when people ask this, and anytime I cure about someone whould have seen a gargoyle like creature, I jump on this as fast as I can because I want to see it. Maybe they're mistake in moster pro monster. When I talked to you, gentlemen not long ago, when an experience of a winged humanoid creature, I said, is it possible what you saw was a terosaur, terodactyl dinosaur bird? Is it possible you got that mistaken? He said, absolutely not. This thing had a head, arms, body like a man, but it was awful looking, so I could easily tell he knew distinctively that this was not terosaur related. Do I think that it's possible that these eyewitness testimonies are potentially getting it wrong and seeing pterosaurs. Yes, I do. I don't think it's a large amount though, because again, when I come back to bird versus reptile, you will know the difference. There is no mistaking there are wings there, there are feathers there. Okay, and sometimes it takes a little bit to kick in, but people sometimes always see the head first, they see the lynx, you see those wings. Suddenly something goes off and there's fear or there is mystery and just awe. And this is why it's hard for good little bit about a camera and start filming, because they're just blasted by what they're seeing. Yes, I do think it's possible there's mistaken identities there. It's hard to believe between monsters here. But I do think the pterosaur Fotolma is to blame for some of these Wapan sightings, especially at night. The only thing is that I do think it's very minimal, very minimal. It's hard to really when you see the structure of a pterosaur. Yeah, I know it's like a dragon, but the way it looks, but it's anatomy when you see a humanoid like a gargoyle or mohmt. You can clearly see that there are anatomical parts that are humanistic that doesn't fit. It's disturbing. It's almost a biblical stuff to where there's genetic temper or demonic activity involved in the pterosaur is a natural creature part of where a world we have fossils of. We don't have any fossils of the mothman or garboys, something like that. So it puts them in a metaphysical state that's more than a little borderline paranormal, supernatural versus this that is a natural, organic creature that has been here the beginning of time. It's very likely that they are seeing terosaurs instead, but they almost have to be jet black or a very dark gray, which is what a lot of people describe when they tell me that they'd seen a terrorisaur. But clearly they see the distinctive features and says this is a reptile versus something with more of an aw we have a human being which is just enough to scare the hell out of anybody. But yeah, I think it's possible. I'm glad you asked that, but I don't think the numbers are enormous to where there's a lot of confusion.
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: There have been a report so when the lock bands around that people saw a large pterodactyl creature so to speak, And I can't relate it from that. Only one so I really trust on that would probably be he Steve Ward or Jeff who owns to the museum, the Lockman Museum as well. They could probably explain that a little bit more. But yeah, I think it's possible, don't got about.
Speaker 2: I think the norm for naysayers or skeptics. I'm a very skeptical person and I've had my own cryptid encounters. I've seen UFOs, I've had tons of experiences. But I'm skeptical more about people than I am about the phenomena itself. When the Mothman sidings were going on, people were saying, oh, you're just seeing sand hill cranes. It's a misidentification. It's not what you think it is. Then it ties into the Bigfoot phenomenon. There are plenty of people who ascribe to Bigfoot being Australia pithesceenes or Gigantopithecus is a huge part of the Bigfoot phenomenon of it in that there is a fossil record which you mentioned for pterosaurs pterodactyls that would make sense for what people could be seeing. Now, let me ask you this, as a researcher and investigator looking into the subject, how do you feel about that? How do you take those questions or that cynicism that may come from people who are going to listen to this and say, how in the hell is a pterodactyl or a pterosaur still surviving in twenty twenty five when these things are supposed to have died out millions of years ago. There's a fossil record for them then, but how is it possible that they're here now? Because that's what we deal with in the Bigfoot community often. Yeah, if Bigfoot is some sort of an offshoe of our bushy family tree being hominins, hominoids, something that we're familiar with that died out many years ago, Gigantopithecus hasn't been around for hundreds of thousands of years, So how do you address those questions when people are going to hear this and say, how in the hell is this guy talking about a pterodactyl or a terros or flying around in twenty twenty five over Chicago or Washington State or wherever. How do you deal with that when people are going to hear this and say that's not possible. What is your answer or how do you approach that as a researcher When people push back and give you that skepticism, good question.
Speaker 3: I like that. I don't mind the healthy skepticism. That's fine. Everybody has a right to be just a little skeptic of what others say. That's what makes you a good research That makes you a good investigator. You have to be. If you put all your eggs in one basket, you're probably going to be disappointed. And I've had to my share of disappointment. But that's okay because others have come forward that give me enough strength and enough knowledge to continue, enough to understand that there's something beyond our understanding. This world is beyond our understanding. There's so much to our world that we have not seen. And most people are living in a bubbles. They think all they see is what they see every day. But how many of these people have really ventured out to discover this for themselves. Just consider the continent of Africa. It's humongous. There's one swamp that's eighty percent undiscovered, so that could house some living mesozoics the past there. That's not hard to fathom. It's easy for me. I don't have a problem with people say no, it's not true. That's fine. It is difficult to take in. But according to Scripture, this world is not old, it is young. And I believe that. I believe the word of God. I believe scripture. Ture actually points so much to what we are finding on our herd, whether it be these beings who don't belong here, living reptiles as should be extinct, or these other beings who are half man, half dog or wolves. I'm sorry, the Bible actually explains all of that stuff easy. Most people don't consider that. They're like, no, it can't, Yes, it does. It points to a time in the Epic of Gilgabish, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the time of the Nephilion where these things were actually being created. Dinosaurs aside flying reptiles, the archosaurs, the pterosaur family, these are natural creatures, part of our natural world. However, if you look at just the world in general, it is one big paranormal, supernatural real it's housing not just natural animals, natural people, but beings who are held at on controlling the way we go about our daily life. For me, it's not difficult to believe that something like this has survived because when we go to conventions, which I used to do, or you listen to spiels, when it comes to sasquatch, you'd be surprised how many people are so devoted to the sasquatch phenomena. That's right, that's good. We need more people to vote it. But there's so many broad there's thousands of them. How many are devoted to the pterosaur phenomena A handful, probably five. Long Strickland is one. He loves this type of field involving these creatures. Ken Gearhart loves the flying time. But there's very few of these guys, and we need more of them, need more of them to help us understand. But when I go to these inventions I bring up the pterosaur phenomena, it's laughed at, it's mocked, it's ridiculed, and some people just do it because they won't accept that a dinosaur has survived, And I say why, it's because they're extinct. I'm like, how do you know that reptiles are excellent survivors? This is a fact. Do we not have their bones? Yes, we do, we have their bones. I don't have a bone of sasquatch. I'm sure maybe someone has been somewhere, but it's just not being brought out of the line. Might maybe we have Prince of the Sasquatch footprints. I've got tracks of terost or tracks. So why is this hard to believe? That these guys have found a way to linger. Maybe their numbers are not so big, but if it's a reptile, I think their numbers are climbing. Because again, it's not in other continents around the world that people are seeing these things. It's in your own backyard. People are seeing them in Texas. People have been attacked by these things. People have been killed by these things. This isn't hard to reablieve. And when I hear people come forward and say I've seen something, help me, help me understand what I'm seeing, put some clarity, some context in. Because I am a doctor, this is not my profession. I just happen to be in the right place at the right time, exploit it. To me, Jack, when I get testimony like that, I take it very seriously. I used to work with Salem PD for their polygraph testing back in twenty fourteen. Yous hear the testimonies from people and you can determine whether or not they're telling the truth. Polygraph testing isn't always accurate, but it's a good tool. They still use it in the judicial systems. That's a fact. So I decided to use this practice. Last year. We had one lady from Asteroid come forward and she gave her testimony on the pterosaur, a large one that was seen in Washington State. We decided to do a polygraph test with her. She passed. Therefore I believe it. Again, it's an instrument that isn't always accurate, but this is a good tool to use for this field. They use an uscrobst all the time. When the problem with monster quest is you're not supposed to fill during a polygraph test that's of a stick, So whatever you're seeing that's not allowed, that's not supposed to happen. But I think California things are a little more liberal, so they probably get away of more but these testimonies are important to solidify something is going on, that they are seeing something that should be extinct, but they're not. Just because the mainstream media may say this has to be extinct doesn't mean it is. And a great example of that is the Seala caf Remember that cretaitious fish found out the coast of South Africa. Give me a break. You can still go to a specific part of the ocean and observe these fish. There's proof for me. I know it's a fish. A messozog would be so much better to capture off film or to study. But why be so dismissive of that. I understand the criticism. I understand the skepticism. That's fine, but you can't contest over two hundred and twenty one sightings on our part alone of something in our skies that fits a living terrorisaur that is still fout a way to versis today.
Speaker 2: I certainly appreciate what sounds like your flesh and blood approach to the subject, because this is a divide in the Sasquatch community of the wu or the high strangeness versus the quote unquote flesh and blood. This is something that came up when I had Line on the show a couple of years ago when we were talking about winged hominoids. Is that they've done, and by they people that are associated with Launch Strickler and some of the investigators that have looked into these recent or more recent winged hominoid accounts that are going on in and around Chicago. They've done some things that are considered WU or high strangeness, and that they're using remote view and other things. And Line has said that they have been able to connect with some of these creatures that they think people are seeing and they appear to be coming from another dimension. So I want to talk a little bit about that before we get into your other experiences. How do you reconcile that in your research? How do you specifically look at that when people think that these things may be coming and going from other dimensions? Is that something that you even consider as a possibility that there might be some more high strangeness situations going on here versus these things surviving to still be flesh and blood creatures flying around in twenty twenty five when they were supposed to be extinct however many years ago.
Speaker 3: Thank you for bringing that up. I do believe in high strangeness. I do accept that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Listen, there are vortexas and port ole school over our verse. The Devil's Triangle Permuta Triangle is just one good example. Do I believe that these are portals of time Riffs? No, I do not, although I do believe to be transportation. Okay, so it is possible that these creatures are coming through from Let's just say one creature could be in Hawaii and there was a portal there and he could find its way suddenly in Texas. I think that's possibility, no doubt about it. Time Riff. No, I do not accept time travel to be something that is proof positive in the real not yet. I think when it comes to time travel, that's something that is only controlled by the Creator himself. He controls time, space, matter, all the good stuff. I leave that to it. In this case, here we have natural creatures that have been a part of our world for a very long time and insuda way survived. But I do think there's something to this. Let's just examine if this is not an extinct prehistoric creature of some soul Okay, robins, cogabat to, whatever you want to call, then what are they because clearly they have physical aspects that would say this is a pterosol? Are they being created somewhere? We know certain things are being brought back to life, but what purpose is there for this to be created a lab and then let loose? There's too many sidings. Is that a possibility? Yeah, it's not very strong, but it's a theory and I'm not going to be dismissive of it. Is it possibly these things are trying to survive by breeding with another type and that's why they don't look the way they should compared to what we're used to seeing in the fossil record. Speciism candidate adapt with another. There is proof ran that there are certain animals in the animal kingdom that if they feel that they are not what's the way I'm looking for, some will reject it. From actually being able to mate, they will breach off and mat with something else. Does that cause a mutation of something like maybe others have described the Emilia druka in the Cameroon or the congo of Africa. I don't know. That's something that takes a lot more closer examination. As a matter of fact, when I was amongst the wildlife Safari and some of the teachers there low key to hear an oregon in beautiful place. I asked all these questions. The answers know, They're like, no, there's no way an African elephant would want to mate with a ride. But they were wrong. There is actually proof of that. So even though they're very knowledgeable people, and I do trust their opinion and with the amazing work they do with their animals, they don't know this. Only people who study and go seeking these things are gonna find it. I've often thought about this question over and over again what this could be. But I do think there is a not a rift in time, but these portalsy vortexts that are pulling these things through. I do think that's a strong possibility. The other question is just come to mind and say, Okay, what else could they be if they're not terroristorates and they fit the bill. Let me just provide a little bit more detail here roll vexed the robot from Papua New Guinea. They're saying this creature has a tail. What's so hard to believe about that? We know there are sort of tarot actolines and rafa rika dae that have tails. They're also saying this thing as a headcrest. And now give an example. This is that topic Carrup. Okay, as you can see, he is a very big fan headcrest. But this is not bone. This is not all above. The bone is here and down below and up above the rest of it is cartilage and muscle. So if the people in Papua New Guinea are seeing something with a head crest, it's actually not one of these guys, but it's more of the lines of a torontodon, the long pointy only, which is actually enables them to steer better when they have such a long headcrest. Could be a resin chamber of some I'm sorry too, I think, but anyway, there's something to fit the fossil record long headcrest, long tail. We don't have any fossil records of a toronto Don having both.
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for more sasquatch Otasy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: That's not to say they don't exist, but we just haven't found the bones yet. Something that your audience should understand is that pterosaur fossils are fragile. When you dig them up, they break and they're scattered. This range true from any kind of bird as well. Finding an intact pterosaur species fossilized is hard consider how many species there are. There's over one hundred and fifty different species of pterosaurs that we've fat so there's found to be a lot more.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I got a little off on topic there. But to answer your question, yes, I do believe that there's a strong possibility they are going from place to place, and that's how maybe more people are seeing them, and it's not something they want to do, but we have vortex's on this earth that are actually just bring the true For your audience who do listen to you, they understand this. For those who are tuning in, they will not. They'll say this is nonsense, but that's their decision.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 2: Let's get into your final couple of experiences that you've had with these things personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being on a show, now, I'm drawing the blank. But I mentioned the Yakama trip, I mentioned the night sky. Over the years, goodlo have actually called me, and most of the accounts that I get are phone calls. Most people do not want to be seen, but they will be heard, and some people just want to be heard by saying, here's my statement. I'm not coming forward any frame because they're scared. They're afraid that there's going to be something a ramification from this that could cost in their job. And I assure them that when it comes to terrorist or activity, it's just not the case for people who have actually been attacked by officials, which I do believe there is a program. Now, Okay, they're in the minority. Not many people really get attacked for this stuff because they look at us as we're in the minority. Who cares One siding doesn't bow us. But if something does escalate, there might be more of a pattern with these officials. But anyway, my experience with these phone calls is I've received one call that was really alarming, and a gentleman who was living in Washington State called me use a rancher, and he said that he found a carcass on his property and it was mutilated. And I said, tell me whereabouts on your properties. It was located over by one of the windmills now right, if you want to look this up later. I actually highly recommended through the Columbia River Gorge leading to the Aatimore River. There are windmills everywhere, these big towers with the white blades, which you can't recycle, by the way, go on a landfill. But these things have been known to take out birds constantly because they're pulling them in it. It has since gotten better, but this account was chilling, disturbing. I don't know if there's real validity behind it because this was one case and it was dropped. But he said it found a carcass. And he said, this thing's not a bird. It has smooth skin. It's been ripped up, but it's purplish and black in color. It's got a tail pointing with some sort of strange diamond flange on it. He said that the bells went off. I knew exactly what I was talking about. I said, tell me about the fingers. Can you see fingers? He said, I saw fingers, but they were not towards the midpoint of the wing. It's a litle it further back along the metataursal and they were not your typical three claud they were split. This told me that what we're dealing with is a Referika Day that was killed and landed on his property. And I'm saying, okay, that means you still got the body, and I'm getting excited about this, but he says, no, I don't have the body anymore. I called fish and Wildlife and it disappeared before they eating got there. Okay, what I think here is Okay, maybe he just wants his time in the spotlight. But my job is not to be dismissive. My job is to listen. And since there are so many cases of these guys, this one just flew me away because we potentially had a body, and where did it go, who took it, and who knew he had seen it? So those are some holes in the story. I get it as it is with a lot of cases involving cryptozoology that span from dog man to other things, but it stood out to me as one of the most powerful because we potentially had something we don't have it now, and that's crushing to research. We all dream of a body, a carcass a specimen to actually see, and they went missing. So something's terribly wrong there. But anyway, it was a fascinating account that I still kept on record because I think there's something to it, but it only confirms it. There could be people out there who are just concocted things, and there are people who are very sincere. We're saying I need help, I need someone to talk to here you are, thank you for listening. But Washington State seems to be a hotspot for this stuff, and that's because of the ocean connecting and the big river with the fish. The bioloment essence, to me, is a real phenomena. It's in organisms. When I saw for myself, I was perplexed, but I understand what it is. I saw what I heard in twenty twenty in the canyon, and then the reports when we helped to make that a reality. I did have one young boy from Oron Coast in Gold Beach, Oregon who believed he saw one that I couldn't really get enough information to make that an absolute tune or give it excellent clarity for so I had to dislist that. But there's so many reports. I have over two hundred and twenty one sports now a living pterosaurs alone, And this is what has continued to drive me forward, just listening and taking it all in. You asked me before, though, how all this began. But there was something that did happen to me in nineteen ninety one that doesn't correlate to terroristaur research, but to lizard if you're familiar with that. As I talked to others who maybe specialized in this lizard van thing, I don't know if I was meant to see this or not, but it was there. I was only eleven years old. We lived in an older home that was called nineteen thirty two, and I was messing with things that were probably not the right thing to do with their occult practices, but I'm young and I didn't know what I was doing. And that's when I came across this thing the am hours that appeared in my room that was reptilian for and when I saw it, I was absolutely scared to death that I couldn't move. It was that powerful when you're looking at it. It was so vivid with the scales and the cloths and the head. All I can remember was the eyes were towards the back and they were black. Mouth was open, and there was this rose of teeth. It was for them so powerful that I couldn't move. The only thing I could remember was to use scripture to try to get enough strength to do something. So I pulled the covers over my head. Waited, pulled the covers down and it was still there. And then that's when I recited part of scripture. And as I pulled the covers back again and started to bring it down, then this creature was fading slowly, but it was fatal. But by experience with that over the years actually helped me to understand this phenomena of sleep paralysis if you're familiar with that. And a lot of other people I've talked to said they've seen reptilians, Like, why if we're going through sleep roolysis, why are so many people seeing reptilians if it sleep rouses. Some doctors have said, you just see things that are really there. I'm like, I'm not buying it. Why are so many other people seeing these things? Some experiencing them in the middle of the night, some of them different parts of the day. I reached out to a lot of different members who specialized in the super asterol and paranoal, and that's how I got involved with pari psychology for about five or six years. I understood what I had come across what i'd seen. They're like, you saw a real profound being that was there to inflict damage. So that was one of my other experiences with this field, and I kept thinking, okay, is this a part of this field? Because people kept seeing they seeing lizard men in the flesh, though in some of them actually been attacked by these things in who knows where, South Carolina. It was one Pott spotty. But this is more in the lines of supernatural. But it was very powerful and very audience say, don't dabble in things you don't comprehend or can understand. Don't. That's what dark items because you never know what you're unleashing into your hole that can damage you. It's like a poultry dist that way attaches in a will let go. Did that help to push me forward? No, that was just experience that I had never been able to shake. That has left it mark on me. But I think what it did, Bill Rian, is it opened my eyes to more of the things around me, not just the physical realm, but the spiritual realm as well. And believe it or not, that's what we're happening here. But if you want to hear one more thing, I'm happy to share. There was one time I had a chance to be apart, but I really need to dig in twenty twelve, I found a company called Digbetures on Why that was doing archaeological work and they have been doing new research where they had just received so many nique reports of ancient artifacts around a certain fortress. I think it was called liation. And so I asked what can I do to be a part of this and what dixie could I do? And they had assigned me to a trench seven. I said, if you can make it, we'll put you in Trench seven. You can learn from us, you can become an archaeologist hands on. And I was so excited to do that, but I could not come up with the funds to make that a reality in two those twelve So as I followed their endeavors, this team, Brandon and his team dug up ancient remains of what they believed to be hell Hous in this era, and I reached out to him and said, what did you find in Trench seven? He said, we found meta heals that people have been talking about all these years, large fossils of dogs. As a kid, I remember doing research on what was called the Black Shock, this ghostly phenomena in East Anglia. So I did a whole report on that in school. I did a whole video on that for our network because he just inspired me with what they had discovered. I had a chance to be a part of that and I miss But it was so neat that they actually uncovered the remains of what they believed to be a link to the Shuck or the bar guest these ghostly canons. I know this is ghostly activity. Doctor really involved in cryptozoology, but that was an experience that I will compare it to Donald Pleasants and the General Christopher Lee. Christopher Lee turned down the part of Halloween and Donald Pleasants took kit and he kicked himself for that. I feel like I kicked myself for not being a part of that dig in twenty twelve, which I could have been there for but missed the opportunity because of finance. And so I wanted to share that because it is pretty cool what they were able deified. Yeah, and you can actually find the chart omits. The cal a d suggested that this was bigger than your typical doges best in that was about so it was really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we all have those moments we kick ourselves for not being involved in, but it is what it is. Before we get out of here. You mentioned your net Let's talk about anything you want to plug or anything you want people to be aware of how they can find you, your research and what you got going on.
Speaker 3: Like you, you've got a great channel on YouTube. You're probably utilizing other networks too to help broaden the range for your audience. Like I said, I started the rope In Network in twenty nineteen. It was very inferior and that was client because we branched off with an organization called cc Media that's located here in Salem, a journalistic approach and they really found what I did to be exciting and this let's help you get more involved, more hands on, and they've actually helped spirit hit my work. So you can find us here at Salem on the channels here at Salem at orcus about one hundred thirty thousand people through the CCDA rogu app. However, you can't find the rope and Network on YouTube, Rubble, Spotify. For podcasters. We're on Facebook. We are on Instagram, though I don't really use Instagram very much. I'm working on a website. I'm not lucky when I'm coming across. We're still at works. We're working on clothing. A lot of people have asked for shirts. I've tried to partner with the five eleven Tacticle, who is a great sponsor for us. Wildlie Safari is a great sponsor for us, and we're working on building the brand for people to really enjoy. I don't want to just put it on your T shirt. I want to do something nice for the audience to really enjoy. But you can find us on YouTube, Ropen Network. Rumble is our sister station for just in case something goes wrong with our uploads, you can go to Rumble and find us there. But Spotify for podcasts is just a great way for a radio show to be areas. We do have longer shows on Spotify which you could listen to. Our broadcasts are on YouTube where you could actually see stories that are like unsold mysteries on a platform like that, where we introduce the story, then we talk to people one on one give a little bit more analysis, so you're getting the best of both worlds. But I do recommend Spotify if you want to just listen to the programs. It's at least a two or three hour show YouTube condensed version forty five minutes or so. Maybe it hot, but that's not you find us Ropen Network on all those major platforms.
Speaker 2: I will make it easy as always for you guys. I will link to it in the show notes. You guys, go over and check it out. Show on some Love, Jacob, thank you so much for coming on and sharing your experiences and your knowledge. Man, have had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Ryan has been a pleasure to speak with you. But I want to ask you just a couple of questions of that's okay, sure, I'll make a bridge. Tell me like myself, something must have triggered something in you to want to be a part of the spiel. Can you tell me about it?
Speaker 2: I had my own experiences when I was very young. I grew up in a haunted house. I had UFO experiences, and I had what I believed to be a Bigfoot experience when I was twelve, and that's what got me interested in the subject. I was always interested in cryptids and NeSSI was my first love, my first real cryptid love. I call it the gateway cryptid into all the other cryptids. But yeah, that's pretty much it. The Lockness monster, and obviously Bigfoot was always huge. I grew up in the Southeastern United States, listening to stories of people talking about the wild, the hairyman, the boogers. They didn't call him Bigfoot or Sasquatch back then, not in North Georgia where I was growing up, But I grew up with those stories. And like I said, I had my own experience when I was twelve. I didn't get to see what it was, but I'm pretty sure it was probably an experience with Bigfoot, and that's what got me interested in the subject.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted to hear. I'd always like to hear how you got started and which has launched this platform for you. Well, I appreciate you having me on sasquatch Obo. It's been a blast. Thank you so much for allowing me to convey this to your audience. And like I said, I know this is a creature that's not sought after. It's hard for people to believe, but there's so much more to this world and you see every day. So keep an open mind. Folks.
Speaker 5: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 6: Inside. Step stayside, step.
Speaker 5: Joy this child, that chart, everything came right, pry back Joy for me, Joy staying right.
Speaker 6: You come it right away side, still still stays, sings, still fact.
Speaker 4: Do not.
Speaker 6: Abouts, steps us things he used THESS