Speaker 1: Well, you can be super proud of them, all three of them, for their partnership with the Holy Spirit and with what He's spoken into their lives. So continue to pray for them, continue to bless them, continue to speak over them, continue to affirm them right as they embrace what it is they feel like God has led them to do and is continuing to lead them to do. You're ready for a little bit of the word. Yeah, you're okay, You're not full? Are you full? If we're full, we can close with cookies. I just want to grab them. I just want to grab one, But I see the platter is now empty. Is that what you were doing in the ordination? Morgan Ugh, it's prayer of the Word.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 1: We thank you for the Word today. We thank you that you've already been speaking, that you have spoken, that you're continuing to encourage us and build us up. We thank you that you make us into a holy habitation lively stones. We bless you for your work in our midst in Jesus name, everybody said, I wanted to talk a little bit about what season we're in and just kind of what's going on, what I think is going on, and where we're headed and how to keep going and that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Bet all right.
Speaker 1: Some one ten actually four times in scripture, four times in scripture. You see the title. So isn't that a song? That's a Jason Oldean song. It's one of my favorite songs. I hope the lyrics aren't bad, because I just said that. I haven't paid much attention to the rest of the lyrics. It's just like full throttle, a wide open The rest of it could be terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, forget me if you go there and you find out it's totally unsanctified. But it relates to kingdom momentum today, not in the Jason Oldean world, but today it relates to a little bit of momentum, and the Lord's given us some kingdom momentum. There's some king momentum going on, and I think you're going to be blown away at the kingdom momentum. I think we're all going to be We're going to be excited, we're gonna be happy, we're gonna be overjoyed. We're gonna have to pinch ourselves. It's gonna be I mean, this season, and this is not a four year season. This is not like a presidential season. I mean this is a kingdom season. We are in a kingdom season. So don't think it's related to Trump. Trump's just a player in God's economy. And he can be a player in God's economy just as sure as.
Speaker 2: You can be.
Speaker 1: And you're not perfect either, are you. But we're gonna be players. And what God's up to, and God's up to something pretty crazy right now, and it's gonna last longer than four years. He's taking us into a something because because he has a partnership body right now, right now, he has a partnership body. A partnership body is one that believes in their heart and they confess with their mouth. And the main criteria for engagement with Holy Spirit so that Holy Spirit can activate what he wants to do is believe that your heart confessed with your mouth. So doctor Craig gave Hiss the thirty day challenge to speak only positive things. Now we can speak only positive things because we've been made more than conquerors, and it doesn't matter what enemy rises up against us, we are still more than conquerors, more than conquerors.
Speaker 2: Now, the more than conqueror part is really weird.
Speaker 1: Because in the context of Romans eight, when you look at this whole more than conqueror thing, it's like we've been conferred with conquering without even having to conquer. He did the conquering. He's made us conquerors without the conquering. Therefore we're more than conquerors. And that's kind of the perspective of the Greek on Romans chapter eight. And I'm not even diving deep because we don't have time and it's not in my sermon. But the challenge was to speak positive because it's the faith in our heart and it's the agreement with our mouth that partners with God to activate the things that he wants to do. Jesus said, here's your main prayer when he left the main prayer, pray Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. It's not an old sermon. If we could precchate one every week, every week, every day, we should be thinking, not get me out of here, but get heaven here. We should be thinking because that's the Lord's objective. The lord's objective is not your death. The lord's objective is not your rapture. The Lord's objective it's that you would be an ambassador for Kingdom of Heaven on the earth, because he wants to heavenize the earth, and he can only do it through you. Because you own the lease on the earth. You are the least holder on the earth. You have authority in the earth. So when you partner with the Supreme One, who as a man overcame darkness and the curse on your behalf, when you partner with him through your faith and through your agreement, then he begins to partner with you and bring it to pass. So you can have breakthrough when nobody else is having it. You can have revival when nobody else is having it. You can have economic breakthroughs when nobody else is having it. You can have every blessing there is of heaven when nobody else is having it. You have the opportunity to have your own momentum in the spirit of God. Now, if a bunch of us begin to walk in that, then we get kingdom momentum. We get Kingdom of Heaven momentum. Things begin to shift and change. Momentum is defined by mass and velocity. And as we all come into agreement, or a bunch of us and right now there's a bunch of us across this nation right now. There's a bunch of us across the world who have stopped focusing on gloom and doom. We've stopped focusing on the Beast and the mark of the Beast. We've stopped focusing on the tribulation and armageddon and every negative nelly word that could come Hello somebody, and we've started focusing on what the Lord told us to focus on. You know, Jeff grabbed me the other day. He said, you know, it just occurred to me that if the Lord doesn't even know when he's coming back, then who are we to think we do? Hello somebody? Well, because he said that, I don't even know the day or the hour. My father has kept that secret from me. I think we're going into one of the craziest seasons ever because and I think we're going into like a a replay what do they call it?
Speaker 2: Replay? Replay? Deja vu? What else do you call it? Huh? Rerun recap.
Speaker 1: I think we're going into a replay of Daniel chapter seven. Daniel chapter seven, so Daniel has a vision, and you know there's a new has a vision in Daniel two. I think Belta Shazra has a vision in Daniel four, and then Daniel has a vision himself and Daniel seven. And in this vision he sees the same thing that Nebra saw and Belta Shazra saw, or one of them in chapter four, I can't remember. And then we get over to chapter seven, and then Daniel sees the same thing. He sees the four He sees the four beasts, and they are the four kingdoms. And so there's the kingdom that he's in. There was the do you remember the Babylonian Kingdom, Medio Persian Kingdom? There was another one, another one do you remember anybody remember now by heart? So anyway, so there's the four kingdoms. Do you remember what the last kingdom was that he saw the Roman Kingdom. So he sees the Roman Kingdom and it says during the days of those kings, the God of Heaven will set up a kingdom. So we know that this was the Roman Empire, and the God of Heaven is set up an empire. He's set up his king during those days, right and so Jesus ascended to the throne. He's ruling from Jerusalem right now. Okay, So in the early days of the Church. These people believe this. They partnered with God. They believed what the Lord had done. The Lord said in Matthew twenty eight eighteen and nineteen, all authority has been given to me. How much exactly partial authority has been given to me Matthew twenty eight eighteen and nineteen. If you know the passage, all authority has been given to me. Therefore go and disciple the nations right, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son. So there was great hope. There was great hope when they were up against demonic principalities and demonic powers. Then Paul said, put on the full armor of God. You're wrestling against principalities, but you're going to overcome them with all kinds of prayer. Put on the helmet of breastflat of belt of feet, shod with the preparation, take up the shield of and the sword of the which is the word of God. Right, So they were supposed to take the sword of the Spirit.
Speaker 2: So they weren't hopeless.
Speaker 1: This generation, the early Church generation, they were seeing the kingdom grow like crazy. Everybody say grow The kingdom was growing like crazy, and they were not nervous. They weren't afraid. Rome was full of debauchery. The Roman Empire was all over the entire world, and it was full of debauchery. They weren't bugged by it. They weren't like depressed by it, they weren't sad about it. Some of them had to give their lives, some of them became sacrificial elements of martyrdom underneath. And they continued in their courage. They continued in their boldness, they continued full throttle. And as they continued full throttle, the Lord was giving them. The Holy Spirit was giving them signs and wonders to confirm the Word, and they were getting breakthrough after breakthrough, and they were seeing things happen, and they were seeing things change. And this continued until Rome actually.
Speaker 2: Fell. Rome fell.
Speaker 1: It's a bad marker, not very bright. These things are drying out in the world Rome. What happened to Rome? Rome fell. But even before that, what happened the Kingdom took over and millions came to know the Lord right. And so now they're seeing these fulfillments of Daniel chapter seven. And this continued. This continued through the Dark Ages. By the way, it was the Dark Ages, it was terrible but really the Church sustained humanity during the Dark Ages. So this happened, is continued through This continued until fifteen eleven. Was it fifteen eleven? We just celebrated. How many of you were here for Vishell Mangawade. Really none of you were here for Vishell, money Water, Vishal Vishal Mangowore. We're here, all right. So he was here on Reformation Sunday. Do you know what Reformation Sunday is?
Speaker 2: Not that date?
Speaker 1: Silly, These markers are terrible. Reformation Sunday. It's the commemoration of Martin Luther, not Martin Luther King Jr. Martin Luther who stood up against the Catholic Church with ninety five protests, and he nailed his protest to the Wittenberg University door, and it began a great reformation of Christianity. And so Christianity continued to grow, grow, grow, grow, grow, And this was the fulfillment of Daniel seven. I haven't even read it yet, and you're partially convinced that I'm right. So all this is going on until somebody had these great brainstorms around the turn of the century that we had the wrong perspective on the Kingdom, that actually the enemy was coming soon, that there was going to be a great falling away, that there was going to be a great tribulation, that there was going to be the mark of the Beast, that that all these terrible things were gonna happen. Hello, somebody, and all of this pertained to something called the rapture.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: That actually there were two second comings. There was a rapture, then there was a second one called the Second Coming, and things had to get really, really bad for the rapture to come. And so we started focusing on that globally world wide. We started focusing on that. Anybody heard of this? Oh better, No, those are skinny, you think, try skinny one, Yeah, let's try it. Let's try Oh look at that. Okay, thank you, Debbie, that's beautiful. We'll go with the skinny. So, as you can tell already if you're new here, I'm not a rapture crazy proponent. So though I believe in the Second Coming, how many believe in the Second Coming. We believe in the physical resurrection, We believe in the Lord coming back. But a perspective on the rapture that is then inter leaked or woven with us preparing for the enemy's kingdom to grow is not the right perspective. So if you have a rapture perspective somehow, I mean, if you've got that, if you're going to retain that rapture theology, which is okay, and have a second coming theology too, somehow you have to interweave that to a growing kingdom theology or you're missing it.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 1: Can't interweave your rapture theology with a growing kingdom theology, then you're violating scripture. Like Isaiah nine seven and following right, we call him Wonderful counselor Almighty God, Prince in peace. And of the increase of his government of peace there shall be no end.
Speaker 2: Right. So this is an.
Speaker 1: Increase in kingdom. And what happened is about the turn of the century when this new doctrine was published. It was printed in the back of the most popular bible sold across the planet, the Schofield Bible. It was printed and put in the Schofield Bible in the back of the Bible, and so all of us we were teaching this and preaching this, and everywhere, everybody was getting this all across the world. Anybody under the influence of evangelical Christianity was getting this thinking. And so what happened is we stopped agreeing with a growing kingdom and we started agreeing with the shrinking kingdom. Now what happened is God has to honor your faith because He's made you the sovereigns over the earth. You're the sovereigns over the earth. You're even sovereign over you, and you're the sovereigns over the earth. So God has for your honor of your faith. So if you are more excited, excited as a d word. If you're more passionate, that's a bad word. If you're more intent, if you're more sure of an increasing evil outcome, then when evil increases, you just call it a profetic fulfillment. When the markets go nuts, you just call it perpeting fulfillment. When your schools turn the garbage, you just call it a propetic fulfillment. And if you anticipate this negative outcome, then you also you stop investing. You stop investing financially, you take your money out of the markets, you stop investing in businesses, you stop investing in innovation. Did you know about this time Christian innovation from here forward like the turn of the century foremand Christian innovation. Did you know, all the way through from the Resurrection, all the way through till recently, Christians have been at the forefront of every single thing, all science, all astronomy, all innovation, every single thing on, all music, all artistic expression. Christians have been at the forefront.
Speaker 2: But when we.
Speaker 1: Began to take on this negative view and this devolving or shrinking kingdom, and then it would just be a few of us that get out of here.
Speaker 2: Right. I don't know your doctrines.
Speaker 1: I mean, some people think only one hundred and forty four thousand are going to get out of here, right. So, but when you've got this shrinking kingdom, we four and know more perspective than what happens. Is God hous to honor that? And so what's happened is you know what season?
Speaker 2: We're in Daniel chapter seven.
Speaker 1: Season we're in a repeat of Daniel chapter seven where the Ancient of Days is like stand me up, and he's like taking note, and then he's ruling in favor of the saints. So the Most High and now the kingdom is being given over to the saints of the Most High and the promise four times in scripture, set at my right hand. The Lord said to my lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool four times in scripture, set at my right hand. This is the Father talking to the son. Four times in scripture, set at my right hand until in other words, you've done everything you needed to do. Your works were good, your works are completed. You've done what you need to do to re store and redeem mankind. You've done what you need to do to overcome darkness. Now sit here at my right hand and watch me put all of your enemies under your feet. Now, he doesn't do that without partnership. He doesn't do that without cooperation. The partnership or the cooperation is that we come into agreement with what has been done, with what Jesus has been done. When we come into agreement with what Jesus has been done, then Father watches over it to see that it's worked out in the spirit realm and in the manifest realm. And so we're seeing right now this is a season where Father is partnering.
Speaker 2: With the people of God like he did in the days of the early Church.
Speaker 1: And so we were going this way and now Church, we're going this way, and I think it's gonna be it's going to blow you away. What happens, It's going to blow you away. How good it gets, It's going to blow you away. How the Holy Spirit works? You know, in the day of Gideon, remember Gideon Judges chapter six. How many remember gid In ends up? If you remember Gideon? All right, thank you? So Judges chapter six, So do you remember to overcome thousands of Midianites, they only needed three hundred. And it's called a remnant. You know, God doesn't need everybody to agree with him. He needs a remnant.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If he can get a remnant to agree, then he can move the entire kingdom and the others will come into it and partake of it and enjoy the benefit and the blessing of what he's doing. And he's been raising up our reminent And you're a remnant Church, You're a remnant people because you've been coming into agreement with God. You've been coming into agreement that now is the time for the kingdom to grow. Now is the time for the kingdom to increase. Now is the time for the enemies of the Christ to be put under his feet. Let me read little portions out of Daniel, chapter seven, while the keyboard comes, while the band comes. When we move into our first closing verse thirteen. In my night vision, I looked, and there before me was one like the Son of Man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory, and sovereign power. All nations, how many, and all peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will not be destroyed. Church, this is this is a pre rapture scripture. This is a pre second coming scripture. A this is going to happen in time and space, and I want to submit to you. It actually started way back here, and we were moving well to We changed our doctrines. Now where there's a church that will agree that Jesus has exalted to the right hand of the Father, and Father is putting every enemy. He's putting the curse under our feet. He's putting addiction under our feet. He's putting fear under our feet, he's putting poverty under our feet. He's putting war under our feet.
Speaker 2: It says that, it says that, It says there's.
Speaker 1: Going to be a generation that in that generation, they're going to convert their swords to plowshares and pruning hooks. There's going to be a generation like that. Oh yeah, after the rapture. No no, no, you're wrong. Before the Rapture, before the Second Coming, there's going to be a generation that we'll see no more war. There's going to be a generation that we'll see no more war. I suspect it's going to be a remnant generation. I suspect it's going to start with a remnant people. A people who believe that God is now advancing kingdom, a people who believe that God is subduing the Leave the Second Coming to Father. That's what Jesus is doing. Safely, leave the Second Coming to Father. You do what you're called to do. You're called to advance the kingdom. You're called to say on earth as it is in heaven. Say with me this morning. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away. His kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. As I watched a horn with waging war against the Holy People, and defeating them until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the Holy people, the most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom. What of this is the time when we possessed the kingdom. Wouldn't that be more fun? Wouldn't you rather go to that kind of a seminar instead of a guillotine seminar. When I was growing up, we went to watch movies about the guillotine. We were all going to die if we didn't get raptured, and the beast was going to cut our heads off, So you either took the mark of the beast right now. We didn't pay attention that. In the Revelation it actually says that the spirit of God went around and marked the sons of God with a mark on their forehead so that they would be overcomers. We didn't pay attention to that. It didn't sell. It didn't sell books, didn't sell movies, It didn't create fear. You got to create fear to get people in. Think about how powerful that invitation is. I want all of you to come into the Kingdom prepared to die. We have such a hope filled kingdom Church these are the most wonderful days ahead of us right now. Momentum momentum. My appeal today is to work with the momentum. Momentum is mass with velocity. Velocity is the speed that you're moving. How fast are you moving in the kingdom? Are you moving like this in the kingdom? Or are you moving like this in the Kingdom. The mass with velocity we create that Gideon army, and that Gideon army gets God's attention, and God is working with the Gideon army because the Gideon army is agreeing with God, and so crazy things start happening, and those crazy things actually are going to It's so wild. It actually says in Isaiah's sixty five, He's going to start answering before you call. You're going to think of something, and before you have time to pray about it, he will have already answered because he knew what you thought about, and he was so excited over you that he wanted to get it. He wanted to get it done before you even spend time praying. That's how crazy it's going to get. Mark my words, this is a crazy good season. How long could the season last? How long can you agree with God? This season will increase as long as there's a people that will agree with God. If there's a people that will agree with God, then this season will last and last and last. This is not a Trump season. This is a Yeshua season. This is not a four year season. This season belongs to the church. This season belongs to the Church, and the Ancient of Days stands up and rules in favor of the kingdom. When the Church stands up and comes into agreement with the Ancient of Days, let's right, Father, we just thank you for this day, and we thank you for this season. We agree right now to posture our hearts in a fullness of faith with you. We agree to run and not wait, not linger, wonder, not retreat, not regress, not doubt, but to run with you, hand in hand, partners with Yushiah, to take and seize this momentum, this kingdom momentum. We see ourselves running right now with you, running against the enemy and running into the goodness of God, running into the blessing of God, running into the expression of Heaven on earth, partaking of it. But also Richie and we grab one another, and they run with us, and we grab to the left and we grab to the right, and we say to one another, come on, let's go, let's go, let's go. Let's run together. Velocity, velocity, velocity, and we create mass with our velocity. We partner mass and velocity together in this momentum that can be stopped. It's a momentum that cannot be stopped. We agree to be your partners in it. In Jesus' name, and everybody shouted, God, bless your church. Let's worship as we go this morning.