Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: We don't want to.
Speaker 1: Report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 4: UFO over, Hey, we want to one of those data.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 5: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time.
Speaker 4: Areas thirty one me neither.
Speaker 5: There were seven one golf.
Speaker 4: If it was actually a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 5: We were sending one of golf negative, Okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 5: But it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 3: Ninety one one. You just called both to be be four rest.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes, he is.
Speaker 3: I swear to God more calm in on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 6: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter I would like to be on the show, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Hello everyone, great to have you here tonight. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight our guest is Jay, and he joins us from New York State to share experiences for his life, beginning with a cylindrical craft above the trees during childhood and a blue light that flooded his family's home. Years later. His account includes a near death encounter with a vast golden lights, unexplained voices, geometric symbols, and more recently, his wife claims to be communicating teopathically with a mantislike entity known as Stella. Jay is up next, but first, if you enjoy a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Hey, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's nice to be here.
Speaker 5: It's great to have to do it, and you're coming to us from New York state.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 5: Great stuff. Okay, Now, Jay, you have several experiences you're going to be sharing with us tonight. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, all right. So I've lived most of my life in Troy, New York. I've had a lot of strange experiences, paranormal experiences, just stuff I don't know how to explain. But you know, my first sighting was maybe around six years old. I remember looking out of my window or my mom's window, in the second floor of the building that we lived at, seeing our backyard, and right behind our backyard there's a hill side that goes down to a creek and the hill goes back again on the other side, so it's all forested area. It's right up against the Oakwood Cemetery. And I remember we're seeing a cylindrical raft that is kind of copperish brown, and along the mid section of it was different colored lights, so there was yellow.
Speaker 1: And blue red.
Speaker 4: So, you know, that was my first experience and seeing something like that, being that young, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know what it was.
Speaker 4: I just you know, write it off whatever and move on. So but as time went on, my mom told me that I had been having night terrors when I was a kid, so I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming, with no apparent reason as to why I was doing that. Also with a history of migraines around that time, so nothing else really happened until around the age of thirteen. Around that time, I was living with my family in Lantenberg, and directly across from our house, there was a craft that lifted off of or from behind a commercial building that was across the street from our house. So from what my experience was, what I had seen was I remember being on the staircase and the house being completely bathed in a blue light. So my mother was downstairs looking out the bay window, you know, and my father was there as well, and they were asking, you know, what was that, you know, talking to each other because they weren't sure what it was either, you know, where the blue light was? My mom, you know, before that, you know, on accounts of my brother telling me, because I don't I don't remember it, but my brother told me that Mom had woken up because she thought it was morning time, that that's how bright the light was. So she went down to go make the coffee, and that's when she looked at the clock and realized that, I mean, it's not morning time nowhere near. So she that's when they started to question what was going on. But from my I only got to see the light, you know, sitting on the stairs, and then said that you know, I don't I don't want to deal with this, and then went back to sleep. So I went back to my bed to go to sleep. But from what my brother tells me is that they continued to watch the craft rise from from behind that building across the street into the sky until like the daylight hours came, so it had been a long time. He said that at some point that the cops had arrived and the police officers arrived and they talked to my mom about what was going on, and they weren't sure what it was either that was in the sky. So the next one would probably be you know, around the age of eighteen, I had a near death experience. I don't want to get into the specifics of how that happened, but I remember losing consciousness. So and then after I lost consciousness, the next thing I remember seeing was a really bright golden light as far as I can see in any direction. I couldn't see my hands, I couldn't see the nose on my face, I couldn't see anything but that gold light. You know, I was confused because I remembered what had happened before I was there, and I didn't understand how I got there or what was going on, you know, So I was very confused. So and as I was thinking about those things in my head, the corners of my vision started to get black, so it was like a pitch black on the corners. And then that the black on the corners continued to get larger in my field of view until I realized that what I was looking at was a giant golden circle. So and as I continue to look at it, you know, confused, trying to figure out what's going on, the circle seems to be getting smaller and smaller as time goes on, and then it disappears, and I'm just there in nothing. It was complete darkness, black, and I was there in the black for you know, maybe ten fifteen seconds before I was able to open my eyes. And I was aware and conscious the whole time. I was having that experience, all the way up past the time that I opened my eyes, you know, So That's part of the reason why I still remember it, which is, you know, kind of weird.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I thought about it a little bit as I've gotten older, you know, and I think that what I seen may have been the beginning, you know, it could have been the beginning of everything. There's the black which is the off, and the all light which is the on.
Speaker 1: So you have binary so zero's and ones.
Speaker 4: That maybe the foundation of reality itself that I've observed. I'm not sure sure, but that was my experience with that. So when I was twenty two, I had an incident where I was alone.
Speaker 1: In my house and I had work in the morning.
Speaker 4: It was a late night. I decided to go to sleep. When I laid my head down on the pillow, I heard two voices talking with each other in a language that I had never heard before. There was I kind of can recognize certain languages, like you know, French or German or Russian or Mandarin or this language. I just I couldn't put my finger on it, so, I mean it caught me by surprise. I lifted my head back up off the pillow and listened, and I didn't hear it. There was there was nothing there, so that I put my head back down on the pillow and I heard it again, took my head off the pillow. I didn't hear it. So I just moved my pillow to the other side of the bed, you know, and laid down and I didn't hear it anymore. So I went about my business, went back to sleep, and when about going to work the next morning. So around the age of twenty one, I had an incident where I felt like there was a presence in the apartment building that I was at. This is well after my ND So the feelings I get it's kind of weird. It's like if you leave a television on and it's a black screen. There's no sound or you know, image on it.
Speaker 1: It's just black screen.
Speaker 4: There's this I don't know energy sound, I don't know how to describe it, just a feeling that comes with that. I've also there's a similar feeling when I listened to like a nineteen thousand hurts on a speaker, So I get that same kind of feeling. But in any case, you know, I think that may have something to do with these entities, you know, and they're whatever energy or vibration that they have whenever they're around, it gives off that frequency. There's also a Doppler effect with that, so you know, if they were to walk in front of something, that energy kind of gets muffled down and I can you know, there's like a shift there. But in any case, I had this experience where, you know, I was in the building, nobody else was there, and I felt it moving around and I called it out, and you know, I let it know. I said, hey, you know, I know you're there. I know you're there walking around. I don't know what you're doing or why you're there, but I know you're there. And as soon as I said it, man, this thing it got in my face. It felt like it was nose to nose with me. The energy was off the charts, you know, and it made me feel uncomfortable just how close it was to me, to.
Speaker 1: The point where I had to leave.
Speaker 4: I left the building and did some other things, and then eventually came back and I didn't feel it again, so which is nice, because you know, i'd have to move if I just kept feeling that feeling is it was that uncomfortable, right, So the next experience I would have had was probably in twenty twenty two or I was I was having an existential crisis where I felt as though that we were just meat machines, just computers, you know, and that when we cease to exist, we cease to exist. And it was it was really bothering me. I was having panic attacks, you know, high anxiety for a couple of days. So on the second day, you know, I was getting ready to go to sleep and lay down, and I was, I having a whole lot of problems with it, a lot of anxiety. For one of the few times in my life, I prayed in my head and I said, God, please take this this pain away from me. You know, maybe there's certain things that I shouldn't know, or maybe you know, I shouldn't look into this.
Speaker 1: But that night, after I did that, I went to sleep.
Speaker 4: While I was sleep and I had a dream that was it was a very vivid dream that maybe an abduction. I'm not sure, you mean, it could be a screen memory placed on so but in any case, the dream goes that I was I was standing behind a white sprinter like van that the doors open up sideways. To the left of me was a man with you know, he looked like a blue collar man. He had short hair, like short short beard hair. He had like a blue button up T shirt with jean pants. We were on the road, on the wrong side of the road if you're in America. Next to that was the curb, and then the grass and then a sidewalk, and then there was a small hill with grass on it that had concrete stairs that led up to like a colonial style house with like a wrought iron and rails.
Speaker 1: So, you know, it's a pretty detailed dream that I'm having.
Speaker 4: And you know, I I turned to my left, I look at the guy, and I ask, why are we here? I had to really push to get the wire. We hear out and it had like a reverb to it when I said it, and he turned his head, not his body, just his head. He turned his head and looked at me with a blank expression on his face. And in that moment the scene changed. We were no longer behind the van. Now we were in something I would describe as a like a high school laboratory.
Speaker 1: So there was these big.
Speaker 4: Windows with the long slat blinds that go sideways, and he pulled the string in the slat turns so and then there was a black linoleum style countertop with pine in cabinet tree underneath of that, and right in front of that was a kind of like an island with the same black linoleum countertop and pine cabinetry underneath. That was maybe seven feet long, like four foot wide. So the guy that I had seen in the previous part of their dream was a step back from me, maybe one person in length, because I remember looking to my left looking back and seeing the guy there. So but he again he had this blank expression on his face. Directly in front of me, maybe about ten feet was a man with long hair that came down.
Speaker 1: To his shoulder.
Speaker 4: It was very curly, kind of like a poodle, and it was a salt and pepper so it was both gray and dark color. He had a white button up T shirt with khaki pants, you know, Caucasian looking man, not sure, but it was a light skin. And again I'm standing here, and I looked at him, and again I ask why are we here? So again it's the same reverb and it's the same force, you know, I had to really work at it to say why were we here? And the moment I said that, he kind of tilted his head, looked surprised, then looked annoyed and then rushed toward me with an amazing speed. I don't know how to describe it. That ten feet was nothing for this person. So his right hand came up from his side and then came close to my left eye or my temple. So as soon as that happened, I woke up in my bed. I had sleep paralysis. I couldn't move, you know, I wasn't numb. I could feel my wife's arm or my wife's head on my arm, and there was this symbol made of light in my left eye. So the symbol looked kind of similar to triskelion.
Speaker 1: With the way that it was set up.
Speaker 4: We had three lines coming out from a centralized point with like I don't know, thirty maybe thirty three degree turns on it to create a triangle overall shape. And on each one of those lines there was three symbols on each part of the line where it would it would bend, So the flat part would be one symbol, and then it would bend, and then another symbol, and then it would bend and then there's another symbol. So on each line it's the same three symbols. So the first symbol was something that I figured out to be a evergreen tree. The second symbol is what I believe to be a lion. And then the third symbol was the hardest for me to figure out. That was it looked like a trus, but there was three of them that made a triangular shape. So over time, you know, trying to figure out what this thing is, you know, I looked at it from different angles, like it with spirituality, you know, and the Christian faith and some other things, trying to figure out what's going on. But ultimately, I think they answered my question when I asked, why are we here?
Speaker 1: So I think what.
Speaker 4: They showed me was a evolution of consciousness. So we start off as something as simple as a plant or a tree, and then you know, graduate to something more complex like an animal such as a lion, and then something even more complex as those three torus, you know. But I had no reference point to that until I had another experience later which I'll get into. But the symbol made of light. Every time my heart beat, the light would flash. It would be like this bright bluish white color and then it would fade to a goldish yellow, and then my heart would beat and it would have flash to that light blue white, and then fade back to the goldish yellow, like it was linked to my heartbeat somehow. Also in my right eye there was a similar thing going on. There wasn't the same symbol, but there was a line on the bottom part of my eye that looked kind of like a straw with the adjustable neck, so it went straight and then it got crooked and bent down. So every time my heart would be it would also flash the same color as the symbol. So obviously I'm freaked out. I mean, I'm laying in bed, I'm screaming in my mind helped me, because you know, I'm just I'm really freaking This is the only the first time I've ever had that happen to me where I can't move and I had something in my face. But over time, the brightness of the symbol started to fade and then I was able to get up. So while I couldn't move, I wanted to try to study it, you know, even though I was freaking out, you know, there wasn't much else I could do other than study the image and try to remember what it looked like, which is really hard when you know you're under that kind of stress. So as soon as I was able to it, got up, you know, I went to the room immediately looked into my eye, you know, to see what was going on, and then I went to my computer and started sketching it out because I didn't want to forget, you know, what I had seen. I still can't forget what I've seen, you know, when I think about it, I see the image in my mind. There was that, And then weeks later I had another experience where I woke up and it was four o'clock in the morning, because I remember looking at the clock after the experience, So floating above my feet maybe two feet was a ring made of light, like an led ring light, something very similar to that. But the inside there was flames made of shadow. So the part that touched the ring of light was the darkest part on each flame, and the tip was the lightest, so it was almost like a grayish white, almost like smoke toward the tips. So the flames weren't connected. They were separated, similar to like a flag would be separated, so their their own distinct triangular shapes in a odd number, so maybe nine to eleven. I'm not sure exactly what, but I remember there being an odd number. I call them flames because they moved like a flame does, so they waved like a flame would, and they also bifurcated, so the tips on the each one of those flames, at some point they would bifurcate, and then you'd have two tips on the flame, and then the flame would come back together. And the closest reference I have to something doing that would be a flame. So I didn't feel threatened by it. And because of the previous experience that I had, you know before, I was still kind of in shock from what I had happened with that, you know, and I just I didn't want to deal with it. So I said, I'm not dealing with this, and I turned looked at the clock and said I'm going back to sleep.
Speaker 1: So, you know, that was that. But I think.
Speaker 4: That that ring of light may be the third symbol that I seen, or the third the third symbol that I had seen in the symbol, So the third item.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you want to call.
Speaker 4: It, but I mean the three taurus that were at the end, is that it was one of those. So I think that they had sent that here so that I had a reference point to understand what that is because I know what a tree looks like, you know, I know what an evergreen tree looks like. I know what a lion looks like. But I don't know, you know, what reference I would have to those taurus in the shape of a triangle, the three taurus. It just didn't make sense to me. So I think that maybe, you know, that was part of it. So another thing with the symbol when I had that experience was the next day when I woke up, my left eye heard really bad, like I had been punched in my eye. You know, I didn't have any bruising, but it definitely hurt. When I went to my job, you know, my brother and my nephew they work with me, and they noticed that I was off. You know, I wasn't being the funny person that I used to be, the energetic person I used to be, and you know, they noticed that I was just there was something wrong.
Speaker 1: So they asked me about.
Speaker 4: It, and I jokingly told them that I think I got I think I got punched in the eye by an angel last night, you know, and they laughed it off, and I explained my experience to them as well. So they didn't know what to make of it and thought it was kind of weird, but you know, we went about our day. So a few days after I seen the ring of light in my bed. When I woke up, I was laying in my bed getting ready to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: I hadn't quite got there yet, but with.
Speaker 4: My eyes closed, laying in the bed, there was a bright light, like a singular point of light that looked like it rushed toward me, and then it seemed like it was a person. So my eyes were closed. I mean, I shouldn't and I know I'm not dreaming. I'm laying in my bed, but there's this being made of light. So it was a silhouette kind of thing, like there wasn't any details of like a nose or eye or mouth or anything like that. It was just it was this golden light being in front of me the torso view.
Speaker 1: I could see the arms.
Speaker 4: I could see the chest, you know, the stomach area, and the head and it was holding its hands in what I found out later was in a moodru position. So the left hand was pointed up like at the shoulder level, pointing toward the right shoulder, and the right hand was at the waist pointing up so because this thing came at me with the speed that it it did, it startled me and I immediately opened my eyes and pulled back away from it. And it wasn't in the room with me, but it was more like it was it was in my mind, like an image that I was seeing, similar to like a memory, like if you were to remember something, you see it in your in your head, so something similar to that. But like I said, I was just laying in the bed and this singular point of light became this light being who made that Maudra? Again it caught me off guard. So and then a few days after that, again I'm laying in bed and while I'm laying in bed with my eyes closed, I see a geometric shape and I'm not sure what the geometric shape was at that time, but after you know, looking into it and trying to figure out what it was, I found that it was the seed of life. So it was kind of like, I don't know. So there's two differ ways that I see things. So with memories, it's kind of like two screens. So if you have two screens and one is overlaid onto the other one, so you know what I'm seeing in real life in real time, right, so that would be your primary screen, and then like the memory bit would be like an overlaid, opaque version of the other whatever is going on, so your memory So this is totally different. So what I'm talking about is like your eyelid's being closed and then seeing an image on the back side of your eyelid. So it made of like, I don't know, like light, but it's a very faint shadowy light. So it's hard to tell the difference between the darkness of the behind the eyelid and it, but there is like a slight shade difference between the two. But what I had seen was the seed of life. So at that point, that's when I started to look into what all these symbols could be meaning. Like I said, I, look, you tried to figure out what the mudra meant. You know what the mudra was to begin with. I didn't even know what a mudra was at that point, so you know, I looked into that, and I looked into the seed of life and it and the ring of light with the flames made of shadow, and that brought me to researching Kashmir Shivaism. So you know, I was looking into maybe there was some kind of a connection there with Shiba. So, you know, as throughout my research at that point, you know, I started to look into the Monroe Institute and then I tried the Hemi sync. So you know, I put the video on the YouTube and put the headphones on and tried to do the HEMI sync that they have so and I think I may have done a remote viewing inadvertently while doing that, because I you know, I wasn't sure it was going to do anything, so I just wanted to try it out and see, you know, what happens. So, you know, I was laying on my couch, I had the headphones on, I was listening to the beat, and it was weird. It was it wasn't like I fell asleep, but there was this sensation. And then because I had my eyes closed, I seen what looked kind of like cartoon bubbles, you know, like a cartoon where they would have the thought bubble that would come up and then they'd have like the text in there, so something similar to that. So it started off with a couple bubbles and then the bubbles got bigger until it was like one big bubble. And I seen what looked like a woman's hand. I assume it was a woman because there was no hair on her hand and had she had really nice nails, like kept up nails. But in any case, she was sitting at like a pine wood table or a lightwood colored table. She had her hand on a stick or a gray colored stick that was in a Stanley cup. So it was a gray colored Stanley cup with like a stainless steel rim around it. The water inside the cuff was a gray color, and then there was flex of white and black that were in there. So after thinking about that for a while, you know, I came to the realization and I think she was painting. So those flecks of the white and the black were part of whatever paint that was on the brush and she had that in the cup and was washing the brush off. So it didn't tie into anything. But at the time, you know, I didn't have any targets.
Speaker 1: I wasn't thinking about anything specific.
Speaker 4: I was just trying the HEMI scenek and see into what happens, and that was the experience that had happened.
Speaker 7: Do you have an interest in the para normal? Did you'll love the unex network dot com? The ax is You're streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, ghosts, and so much more from Post Clyde, Lewis, Whitley, Strieberg, Michah haiks Man, Christina Gomaz Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the para normal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ky you NXDB, follow our Facebook group on X network, pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible, and Apple podcast It's Time It ew It is the x x x.
Speaker 2: SO.
Speaker 4: And then we around twenty twenty two, we had our youngest son, around twenty twenty three, was about a one years old, and he started having experiences where he would he would wake up and he'd start screaming, and you know, we'd check on him. And when we go to check on him, he was standing up in his crib and he was pointing up, so we weren't really sure what was going on there, but you know, it was just it was a strange experience that we had noticed. So at the same time at twenty twenty three, you know, not exactly the same day, but around you know in that year I had witnessed a gray a gray being or an entity, but it looked different than you know what most people say. So this So what had happened was I was in the bathroom using the bathroom. I got out the bathroom walking down the hallway, and there's another hallway to my right hand side that leads to the bedrooms.
Speaker 1: So I looked to my right as.
Speaker 4: I was walking down the hallway and I looked down the other hallway that goes to the bedrooms, and there was a scatow entity on the wall. So it looked as though it was a two dimensional representation of a gray entity or the closest I can say that it looked like would maybe be the Bob entity. So but in any case, it was maybe three foot tall three to four foot tall, had large almond shaped eye. It was a side profile as if it was walking down the hallway going into the bedrooms, and it was mid step, so you know, it had a little bump out for the nose.
Speaker 1: I could see the chin and.
Speaker 4: With a shadow, you shouldn't be able to see the definition you know where you know, where the chin is underneath where the neck is, the where the chin and the neck meet. There shouldn't be any definition there, but I definitely saw the line that separates the chin from the neck, so you know, and the eye on it was dark, almost black, compared to the gray color the rest of it was. It had a very skinny neck. It looked kind of frail to be, you know, to be honest, with this large head. So it's shoulders weren't very wide. It had pretty long arms, maybe three three fingers that are at least twice the length of a human finger on each one of its its hands. It had very skinny legs, and the feet looked kind of long, but not as long as the hands. Didn't look like it was wearing clothes. But like I said, it was in mid step, so I think it froze as it was moving. I think it noticed that I noticed it and stopped moving when I did that. So when I seen it, my first reaction was is, Oh, it's just my son wearing the rake costume. Because at that time, my older son liked to wear his Halloween costume around the house. So you know, when I first seen it, that was the first thought that came to my mind, is, Oh, it's just my boy wearing his costume. So I turned back and then took a few more steps forward, and then realized that the sun that I just thought was wearing the costume was sitting at the computer and he wasn't wearing the costume. So immediately you have a put two and two together, and I'm like, that's not my son.
Speaker 1: So I took the steps.
Speaker 4: Back and then looked down the hallway and the thing that I had just seen was gone, disappeared. So I don't know if it was my brain trying to rationalize what I had just seen, or it put that thought in my head so that I would just go about my business and leave it alone. So in that same year, in twenty twenty three, my older son had an incident where he went to get some snacks off of the stand up fridge or freezer that we have. So when he did that, he climbed up on one of the chairs to get up there to go get it. And he said, when he did that, he's seen a triangular shaped head poke up around the corner and look at him, and when he seen it, it caught him off guard and he kind of stumbled on the chair and fell down. He didn't hurt himself or anything like that, but he just he caught himself while he did it, and he said that the entity made an audible whoe sound, and you know that that was what he told me about that incident. So the same year, my wife starts having multiple instances of seeing me home while I'm not home. So I think the first one she has she went down into the basement to go put something there, and she had seen me standing there in my pajamas. So at that time I was at work. There's no way that I was at home. She obviously wasn't seeing me.
Speaker 1: She said that.
Speaker 4: Whatever it was wasn't making any kind of movement, as though it didn't even realize that she was there. So that was the first time, but it wasn't the last time that, you know, she's experienced the me but not me at my house. There's been a lot more than a handful, probably like twenty to twenty five instances where she's seen me at home even though I'm not there, you know, not just the person, but she's also seen me like driving my work truck out in front of the house, but obviously I'm not there, so you know, there's no way that I could be there there was an instance where my wife and my daughter both seen my oldest son sitting at the computer. But my son was still in school at the time, so there was no way that my son could have been home sitting at the computer. So my wife raised that point to my daughter, and then when they when she told her that, she said that they both seen the entity of the person who looked like my son sitting at the computer disappear, boofed out of nowhere. So the next instance, it would probably be you know, it's September, around September of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: My wife, she is.
Speaker 4: Laying out on the the couch with my younger son, and by that time I'm already in the room.
Speaker 1: I'm laying down and you know, I'm.
Speaker 4: Getting ready for work, you know, getting ready to go to work for the next day.
Speaker 1: So I need to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: So I go to sleep, and while I'm sleeping, she says that she got up, she went to go get a drink, and she had a feeling to come and check on me. So and then because of the strange experiences that we were having, she felt like she should bring the camera too, so she brought the camera with her to the bedroom after she got her drink, and as soon as she entered the doorway, she took three photos in the room. So later on she woke me up at maybe like twelve thirty, you know, and she seemed pretty pretty excited, you know, concerned she was. She wasn't sure what she had taken a photo. So the first two photos that she taken were completely black. There was nothing, there was nothing on them, I mean, so you know, they were kind of useless. But the third photo that she had taken, it showed something in it, so she showed me.
Speaker 1: I woke up.
Speaker 4: I wasn't quite sure what was going on because I just woke up, and I'm like, okay, you know whatever, just you know, I'll look at it later. And I'm not sure what you got there, So I went back to sleep. So over time, you know, and studying the photo, I realized that the photo it looks a lot like the the entity in the photo that was taken during the C five contact with doctor Stephen Greer. So it has a very triangular shaped head with it's wearing a wearing clothes similar to like you know, loose.
Speaker 1: Spitting, long sleeved clothes.
Speaker 4: The the hands or what you would consider hands or fingers look similar where they sweep back, similar to in his photo.
Speaker 1: You know, the one that my wife took also has like a.
Speaker 4: Little blue orb in it, similar to how you know his has a bunch of small blue dots in it. So, you know, I put two and two together, and I believe that the photo she had taken was of one of those Mantus entities that Greer had taken a photo of or had somebody take a photo of in the Sea five during the Sea FI contact. So you know, after that, you know, I start looking into gnosticism and you know if maybe that has something to do with it. You know, I wanted to look at all avenues here because I'm trying to gather information on what's going on. I would like to say that this is one of the most complex questions that anybody can can ask, you know, what is the nature of reality itself?
Speaker 1: You know, and trying to understand.
Speaker 4: Who we are, what we are, you know, where we belong in it, you know. And I'm not the smartest guy out there, so you know, I'm trying to figure it out for myself what's going on. So that's why I want to research and look into these different avenues and see if there's there's anything there, if there's any connection. So I think a lot of everything is interconnected in ways that we don't understand. So just because we don't understand it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. For example, the a lot of people that don't have experiences, it's hard for them to understand because they haven't seen it. So it's very similar to like the Plato's cave allegory. So you know, as somebody who experiences, you have left the cave and you've seen it for what it is, but everybody else is still in the cave. So you try to explain to them, you know what you've seen and experienced, and they have no reference point, They have no way to know that what you're saying is true or real, so they dismiss it and they act like you're crazy.
Speaker 1: So but like I said, it's.
Speaker 4: Interconnected in a way we don't understand. You know, it's a very complex, you know, question or situation. So the way that I would describe it is you imagine a thousand piece puzzle, right, and every little bit of data or information that you get is one little piece on the puzzle.
Speaker 1: So you put the puzzle.
Speaker 4: Together, right, but it's not that it's actually ten of those puzzles all mixed up in the one box. So now you have to figure out, right, well, this piece goes to this separate puzzle, and this piece goes to puzzle three, and this piece goes to puzzle five whatever. So, but it's even more complicated than that. Now you have like ten of those thousand piece puzzles, right, and you realize after you've put all those pieces together that it creates a mosaic. There's a picture within that you don't see until you zoom out to a specific point, right, So it's even more complicated than that. But you have to do that, you know, five more times for a total of six mosaics, right, And you notice that the edges of each one of those mosaics look like they line up with each other. And then you put them together and it creates a cube. And then you zoom out even further and you realize that it's just one pixel and a singular puzzle piece. That's how complicated this issue is. So that's where I'm at with that. So, you know, I looked into gnosticism, and you know, with that, and I had, you know, my experiences with you know, meditating at night, and I wanted to see the demiurge. So, you know, while I was laying in bed at night, you know, I meditated on that I wanted to look the demiurge in the eye. And when I did, while I was laying there, I similar to how I had seen the Seed of life geometry and that you know, it was dark, but you could still see the lines in the darkness. I had seen an eye, but the eye had a vertical slit and a horizontal slit to make a plus sign in the eye it had. It had like a scaly part of the top part of the eye lid, and then the bottom part also scaly, and the instead of the eye blinking, the whole head seemed to rotate like it was trying to look around. And when I seen that, it kind of freaked me out and I backed away.
Speaker 1: And that was that.
Speaker 4: So also, my wife had taken a video of an orb in the sky, you know, and in the video you can see that the there's a star there, how the orb is moving in relation to the star.
Speaker 1: To kind of give you an idea of how it's moving.
Speaker 4: So around that time, you know, in twenty twenty four, I started having instances of waking up with songs in my head. So I think that that was the one of these entities trying to communicate with me by telling me or giving me these these songs to listen to to try to understand. So while I was meditating, because I had started down this path where I was trying to learn and figure out what's going on, you know, I started, I was meditating at night, and I was kind of reaching out, trying to contact these beings. And there's a few times that I actually got responses. So the first time was a male voice who yelled at me. He was clearly annoyed. He told me to shut up, and who gave these humans these abilities? So there was another instance maybe a month later after that point, where I also heard a male voice. It didn't sound like it was the same voice, but he yelled at me again and told me to shut the f up. And then there was another instance many months after that, where I had asked the question what am I you know, and just kind of broadcast it out while I was meditating, and I heard another male voice tell me that you are human. So ye mean throughout I've had lots of dreams that feel real. They don't feel like it's just a dream. It feels like a memory to me. So if I think about them, I can see them in pretty clear detail. So I've had like one in particular.
Speaker 1: It was a childhood.
Speaker 4: Dream where I was in my backyard of the home that we lived at when I was young. I was in the backyard with my brother playing and we were messing around with sticks, like hitting leaves and weeds and things like that. I had seen like a shimmer in the tree line above the fence, so I took the stick like it was a gun and put it like in my armpit and then raised the stick up, and when I did, I was immediately dropped to the ground.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: My head was sideways on the ground, and I remember seeing a line of light that opened up into a triangle. So it's kind of like if there was a door there and the top of the triangle would be a hinge, and then the bottom would open like sideways to create a triangle. And then there was two beings, one on each side on the one on the left, one on the right, and they were like really dark, almost black, in comparison.
Speaker 1: To the doorway. The doorway itself was this bright white light and then that was the end of the dream and I woke up. So toward the end of twenty twenty four is when this this entity, Stella introduces herself. And before that, you know, my wife was getting you know a little it was like somebody was talking to her, you know, information here or there. So you know, she would tell me she would know when i'd get home, and I am with my job.
Speaker 4: I have different times of the day that I get home. I don't get home at the same time every day, so you know, I don't know how she knew than that that that.
Speaker 1: I was home.
Speaker 4: So you know, she would start coming out and saying, you know, somebody told me to come out, and you were here, so she would come out to greet me. So it happened multiple times, you know, for for months, but for at the end of twenty twenty four that the thing that was telling her when I was getting home had introduced herself as as Stella. So so after you know, Stella introduces herself. I mean it's it's kind of weird, Like I looked into you know, channelers, and there's different people that you know, claim that they're they're channeling these entities, you know, and I'm thinking maybe maybe she is, but but I'm not sure. So I start questioning things, you know, I start asking questions, and you know this Stella doesn't like to give information, so it seems like, you know, she wants me to kind of figure things out for myself, you know, like it's some kind of game or challenge. I mean, it's kind of annoying sometimes, but I mean it kind of is what it is. So, you know, like I said, I was, I was asking questions about Stella, trying to figure out what was going on. But you know, she says that she's the mantis entity that has been watching over me, you know, not just on this this timeline, but.
Speaker 1: Other versions of me too. So I wasn't sure if.
Speaker 4: You know, my wife was just pulling my leg messing with me, or if this this thing was real, which is part of the reason why I kept asking questions trying to figure things out.
Speaker 1: But some of the evidence it.
Speaker 4: Was like, well, you know, she knows how I'm here every day, so how would she know that? And I'm like, well, maybe, I mean there's like a tracking thing in my location on my phone or you know, just trying to figure it out. So, you know, close to my birthday. You know, two days after my birthday, my wife comes out to greet me, right, says, Stella says, that you're home. So that's why I came out. So she came out, she gave me a hog. While she was giving me a hog, you know, she said, Stella says, to look up. So we look up, and when we both looked up, we're like, well, what is that?
Speaker 1: Well it was I think it was a uap. So it was a light.
Speaker 4: It looked similar to the video of the Turkish ufo. So it had like this kind of like a crescent kind of top to it, or like a dome, and then like a smaller one underneath.
Speaker 1: So the light it would get bright and.
Speaker 4: Then it would dim out, and it moved slowly from the left to the right. So there was two distinct sections.
Speaker 1: Of it that were made of light.
Speaker 4: So there's the top section in the bottom section, they would get bright and then they would dull out and get bright and the dull out and then moved from left to right. And then while I was standing there, you know, I told my wife to go get my phone so that I could I could take a picture of it, because I wanted to take the picture, but I didn't want to leave because you know, it's just pretty amazing. I've never seen any you know, other than what I had seen early on, which it was a long time ago. So this thing's moving from left to right, and in my mind, I asked it, I said, hey, can you could you get bright for me?
Speaker 1: Like really bright? And it did.
Speaker 4: It got extremely bright, and then it dimmed down to where it blacked out completely, and then it turned back up again and got really bright again and then dimmed back out again, and then it was it was gone, it disappeared. So I was kind of I was astonished, and I still am, like, you know, I mean so part of the reason, you know, I was like, well, I don't know what this is. I wanted to prove that this thing is real. So I think Stella sent it here to prove that it's real. Just like the photo. You don't accidentally take a photo of these things if they don't want to be seen. I think it intentionally let her take the photo so that I had proof that it was there, whether other people believe me or not. That's irrelevant. Wasn't what it was for me, so that I could confirm that it was there. And then two days after I had seen the craft, I got home from work. I'm at the car, I'm getting my stuff, getting ready to go inside, and I stopped, you know, because I'm still kind of like, you know, in awe of what I had seen two days before, you know, and I'm looking in that same direction that the craft came from two days prior. I was out there for maybe five ten minutes, you know, looking in that direction, and then finally it showed up again.
Speaker 1: It was there again. It moved in the same.
Speaker 4: Direction, and it dimmed and got right the same way that it did before, and then it went a little bit further than it did the first time, and then the lights went out and it disappeared. So that was the second time. So it was kind of a confirmation that I had seen something. So not only was it on that first day that I had seen it, then two days later I seen it again. Say hey, listen, I'm here. And it wasn't just a fluke. It's like I know what planes look like. I mean, the plane light, it blinks, it's like a strobe this is totally different what I seen. What I seen looked like if you had a dimmer switch, like a dial on the light and you turn it up and you turn it down at a slow rate of speed. That's what I saw, which is totally different than the strobe of an airplane. So, like I said, I've been trying to get information from Stella, trying to figure out what's going on, and part of me doesn't want to believe that any of this is real, so I've been pushing back the whole time, trying to come up with prosaic explanations and what's going on. So, you know, sleep paralysis, Yeah, people people have sleep paralysis, you know.
Speaker 1: So there's that, and then there's.
Speaker 4: Hypnopopic and hypnogogic hallucinations. You know. I'm like, well, maybe the symbol that I seen was just you know, something like that. So I think that that's part of the reason why you know this this entity Stella keeps upping the ante and doing things as if to say, all right, well, you didn't believe the first thing, so we're going to do this now. And then you didn't believe that thing, so we're going to move on to another one. And we're just going to keep doing that until you finally understand that we are real.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 4: Even now, I mean, even though I've been presented with the photograph and then seeing the craft, I still want to push back and say, man, I don't you know, I don't want to think that these things are real. I mean, whether they're they're real or not. I mean, it's in my mind. I just I don't want to believe that they're real. So, like I said, I've been I've been trying to communicate with Stella through my wife and try to get information as to like what's going on. It's really hard going. I mean, she doesn't want to give me the information. But you know, throughout the time that we've been communicating, you know, she claims to be something like I think the term is anam kara, which is like a soul friend that and she says she deeply cares about me and that she's been following me through different incarnations. So the incarnation, it's not I don't think it's one after the other. I think there are multiple realities, are like a multiverse where there's different versions of yourself. You know, when people say that these entities are extra dimensional. I don't think they really understand what that means. I mean, it's hard for anybody to understand what that means. But what I think is like this reality that we're in is something similar to a simulation. Now, whether that's a computer simulation or something like an organic simulation, you know, it is, you know, questionable, like I don't know what's creating it. You know, you could say source consciousness could be the thing that's creating it. But what is source consciousness? Is it just something that came from the quantum field? I mean it just coalesced and it is what it is or was it made by something else? And then we're inside that I don't know. I don't but those are questions that I'm asking trying to figure out what is going on. But because of my near death experience, I know that there's at least that. And what I had seen was the darkness and the light, which to me is binary. It's zeros and ones again, I mean simulation theory.
Speaker 1: So there's that. I think.
Speaker 4: You know, ultimately, you know, source consciousness is doing what we're experiencing, so it's making everything similar to a dream. You know, that goes to another question when you dream at night, who's creating the dream. If you're creating the dream at night, right, then you're creating a simulation. So all the things that you create within that dream are a simulation. And that's what I mean by an organic simulation. You know, So when you dream, you're creating that reality. How big or expansive that reality is is irrelevant. Honestly, you're still making that that reality. And if and if that's not the case, then you're looking at something that is somewhere else. Then you're still within the framework of a source consciousness. Like I'm saying, I don't know what that source consciousness is. I mean, is it what we call God? It could be I mean, or it could be a hyper advanced super AI intelligence you know, that's trying to figure out a question or a problem, and it's using all of us like virtual machines, you know, having experiences trying to figure it out. I mean, it's like I said, this subject is one of the biggest questions that anybody could answer, and I am woefully unqualified to figure it out. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try. And like I said, I was trying to get information from stella. She says that for the most part, my core personality is the same across the different timelines. She says, I'm negative, I'm stubborn, and I'm defiant. She says that I am an old soul that has been soul traveling a long time, and that she is not the first in the position she is. There was one at least one before, but she doesn't know how many there were before that one. She said that she had asked for the position. She says that my core personality is the same no matter the situation or circumstance that they put me in.
Speaker 1: And she says that I.
Speaker 4: Had broken the rules before and that I had been outside of the system. She also said that I'm I'm unpredictable and that my mind is complex and scary and this isn't like one conversation. So the information that I gained was over months of poking and prodding and trying to elicit a response to get some kind of information on what's going on. And I've pieced this narrative in based on that.
Speaker 2: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new paranormal radio app from talkstream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app store.
Speaker 4: You mean, I continue to meditate at night, you know, and just kind of relax and see what happens. And then one night I heard another voice. It was the first woman's voice I'd ever heard while meditating, and she says hello, and that her name was in Ana, and I didn't know who that was, but there you go.
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 4: And then shortly after that and if she had a very beautiful voice to her, very alluring. And then shortly after that I heard a man's voice what I assume is a male voice, was very deep, like the actor Michael Clark Duncan, and it also had like a guttural bass to it, similar to like an alligator's bellows. It said hello, I am, and then I pushed back. It freaked me out. I didn't want anything to do with it and backed off of it. At a later date, I had asked Stella I'm like, you know, why would that that happen? Because you know, I looked into the name Inna, which led me to, you know, Sumerian text like the Mesopotamian religion, Sumerian you know, and all that stuff, and you know, now I understand some of what that is. But I asked her, I'm like, well, why would you know somebody as influential as Inana or what I presume to be anky introduce themselves to an average person. It doesn't make sense. And no, Stella told me they wouldn't, you know. I I told her that I'm just an average person. I mean, I don't have any political office, I don't have power, I'm not rich, I'm just a normal person that I'm not important. And she told me I was wrong, that I am. But I don't understand how or why and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know why these beings have targeted me for doing the things.
Speaker 1: That they do what they do.
Speaker 4: So over the course of these experiences, my wife is having dreams with with us being on on the ship. So there's a there's a ship that these entities are on. And Stella, so the Manses Lady is the person in charge. So there's a tall gray there that I've affectionately called Grumps. So grump he's a very grumpy you know, kind of like he's in charge of the lower guys, so the smaller grays on the ship, and they're whenever they do something wrong, like he's visibly annoyed. So, but one of the the first interactions was that, uh, we were on the ship and my wife wakes up and she starts moving around. So she has a high pain tolerance. She has a much higher pain tolerance than me. She's had dreams where they were trying to give her the whatever to sedate her and keep her down, and they talking amongst themselves and saying that they can't give her anymore because it would affect her, it would negatively, so they wouldn't give her anymore. So she starts to wake up, and then eventually moves around the ship and sees other people in the area that we are at that are on tables in that room. That was one of her dreams, and then another one where she's up she's moving around and Stella is there and allows her to move around, and the grumpy gray he doesn't like it and opposes it and asks Stella why she allows it, and she replied, you wouldn't understand because she's in charge. He's not gonna question it at that point and just let her do what she wants. My wife is moving around the ship, notices that there's a container, and on that container has like a biohazard symbol, you know, and she doesn't touch it, but she's close to it, and the ground peak Gray realizes that she's close to it and immediately rushes over to pull her away from it and asks her if she did touch it, and she replies, no, I didn't. At that point, that's kind of when that ends. That's another dream that she had. Any case, she reports that there's Stella on the ship and she's the manches lady. The tall Gray is there. He's kind of in charge of the small guys. The small guys are tasked with going around and doing like whatever Mundane tasks. But she also states that there's these smaller creatures there that she she calls wookies. So there may be you know, three foot tall looks similar to the wookie Star Wars, but they don't talk and they don't telepathically speak to her, But I believe that they have telepathic abilities. When she's up there, you know, she treats them kind of like pets, you know, hangs out with them and then feeds them, treats and plays with them. That's in direct opposition to Grumps. I mean, he doesn't like the idea of it, but is allowed to. There's other instances that she reports that while she's up there she's seen other entities. There was an instance where another mantis entity, not Stella, was also on the ship, walking past the room while she was there with one of the wookies and seemed confused that she was holding the animal, so he went in there. He pulled the animal from her hands and then put it on the ground, and she went back to pick it back up again, and he put it back down on the ground, and she picked it back up again, and at that point one of the small grays walked by. He asked one of the small grays what is this? Is this normal? And the small grace said yeah, it is. And the mantis asked, well, who allows it, and the short grace said she does, at which point he went about his business and he walked out of the room. So that was a separate dream. And then there was another dream where I was woken up, so I don't remember being woken up. There was several instances where I was woken up in different dreams. I don't remember it, but this is what was reported to me. The first time that I was woken up, she had convinced one of the small wookies to wake me up. So I don't know that they have some kind of psionic ability that allows them to do that or some ability to do that.
Speaker 1: So it woke me up while I was on the table.
Speaker 4: As soon as I woke up and I looked at her and I said hon She said, the room was flooded with grays and what I assumed was stella, So they all ran into the room and then the dream had ended. Then there was another instance with another dream where she had convinced an older wookie, so she was asking them to do it to wake me up, and the room she was in a room full of them. You know, from what I understanding is is that there's there's cages of these these wookies on the ship, so I assume that it's something like a breeding facility over these animals. But in any case, so there was a group of them and there was this older one with like disheveled hair like you know. It looked older than the rest of them and was a little heavy set, she said. She he walked toward her to accept what she had asked to be done. She picked him up, or tried to pick him up, and he was heavier than the other ones, you know. Stopped trying to pick him up, and then held his hand and then walked him over to me. So after she did that, he did something and put his hand on me or something, but it woke me up, So she said, as soon as I woke up, I sat up and then bolted out of the room and started running around. So at which case the small gray had come into the room and said where is he? And oh no, And then she said that the small gray had went back out, and then the tall gray grumps came in and was asking where I was, and then commenced to say, well, I'm gonna have to get contact Stella. So I don't know how they communicate, you know, wherever they are doing what they are, but he contacts Stella, and Stella is in a meeting with her higher ups. So apparently there's a high hierarchy of these beings, even the mantis beings that who are supposed to be at the top, that there's another whoever in charge of her. So in any case, you know, she comes down there and then they assume recapture me. So and then in the third instance where I was waking up, there was like a young Wookie, so I assume because it was young, it didn't know any better, and she convinced it to wake me up. So when she did, apparently I had made my way to one of the jump ships that they have and stole it. So Brumps was informed. Brumps goes and contacts Stella. Stella again is in another meeting, stops what she's doing to come and find me. My wife says that they put out a notice to other factions that the ship that was out was rogue and it wasn't in control by them, so they recaptured me because the ship had stalled out and then brought me back. So Stella said that that wasn't the first time that I've taken one of their ships, and that I've taken one of their transport vehicles before. So when they when she was talking with Grumps before they went out to go get me, she asked how many, and Grump said won. So then he knew that it was just me out there and not all of us. It's pretty wild. Like like I said, I don't want to believe it. I mean that there's this this scenario is going on, but this is what's reported to me. I don't have those those dreams and those experiences. I have very vivid dreams about other things that go on. Whether I'm having these experiences and then thinking that I'm having a dream about something else, like a screen memory, that could be possible, but I'm not sure. So Stella says, since those incidents, whenever I go on the ship, they put warning signs up now to let them know that I'm there that beyond extra caution. So after that event, you know, I was joking around with my wife and I told her so, I was like, so, what was I like, something like bugs Bunny and you know, just joking around, and she said that. Stella said, no, that I was more like Wiley Coyote instead, because of my core personality. Like I said earlier, there are other factions out there. So whatever faction Stella is like, I assume that factions would work similar to how we have different nations and then we have like a United Nations or like there's a governmental system between them where they're not all the same. You know, my wife had instances where she would have dreams where we would be abducted by gray entities that aren't part of Stella's faction. So, and it primarily happens after I do a deep meditation. The first time, it was reported that we were taken into the backyard and we were being brought through a portal, and before we went through the portal, we were standing in the backyard and the one of the gray entities had grabbed onto her wrist to bring her through the portal, and then there was like a light that had came from her arm. That entity then let go of her arm and then went to another one of the entities that was there, one of the grays, and said, put them back. And he said, what do you mean why would we put them back? He said, because she's going to be angry. He said, well, what are you talking about? So he told the other gray to go back and check. So the other Gray went back and then held onto her wrist her arm and then proceeded to bring us back. That was the first instance. We also had an instance where the like there was orbs in the house. So but they weren't Stella's faction. They were a different faction that had been checking things out because I had been meditating, and they focused their attention on my youngest son. So while my wife was in the bathroom, she was getting communications to go check on my son. So she quickly went up and went to go check, and when she did, he was sleeping on his bed. But there was a blue orb that was floating above him. And as soon as she had seen the blue orb, it quickly moved and left, and as soon as it moved, there was a shadow entity that moved with it on the other side. So there was also an instance where my youngest son had disappeared.
Speaker 1: So we were in I was at work.
Speaker 4: My wife was at the house with the boy. He was sleeping on the couch. She did some errands and some laundry, and she came back to check on him and he wasn't on the couch. So she checked around the areas, checked the floor, she checked around, you know, all around that area, and then immediately went to go check the doors. All the doors were still locked. There's no way he could have got out. So she's freaking out because you know, she thinks that he's missing. While she's looking for him, she hears him crying. So he was in the same spot that he was originally on the couch. Whoever it was that took him immediately brought him back right after they took him. You know, maybe they realized like who he was connected to or what, but you know, it was it was quick, so they brought him back. So I think, you know, there's these factions and they don't step on each other's toes.
Speaker 1: So if they have a.
Speaker 4: Project or you know, something that's going on, they don't. And they realized that somebody else or something else is working on that or there or you know, protecting them, they won't mess with them and.
Speaker 1: They'll back off, you know.
Speaker 4: And then there was another instance where I had been meditating and my wife reported that there was a dream that she had where everything was black and she was being asked questions.
Speaker 1: You know, there was a woman and a man.
Speaker 4: So the man who was asking her questions about things, the man asked, where do you think you are? And she said on the ship. And she asked, well, where are the wookies?
Speaker 1: He said, what wookies?
Speaker 4: He said, the wookies that are on the ship. The guy, he said that we don't have those. I don't even know what you're talking about. So the woman then came into the conversation, and the guy asked the woman.
Speaker 1: What are wookies? Have you ever heard of these?
Speaker 4: And she said, yeah, I've heard of them, but only I've only ever heard of one other faction that has those, at which point her dream abruptly ended. So I think there was another instance where they figured out that we were tied to something else or someone else and immediately brought us back. There was another dream where she was on the ship and she was After that, she was on the ship and she was playing with the wookies again, and she said that there was another tall gray that she hadn't seen before who came in, and Stella was there as well, and the tall gray had one of those wookies with him and gave it back to Stella and said take it back.
Speaker 1: It's broken, And she said, well what do you mean.
Speaker 4: She said, well, it but it wants constant attention, and it wants it wants treats, so what's wrong with it? So Stella replied that it came from the medium batch and that it had had close contact with humans, at which point the tall gray looked surprised, and then that was the end of that dream. So I think, I think that these these wookie animals that they have because they have some kind of psionic ability, I think that instead of being used as pets, you know, I think they're being used more like tools of some sort, like a work animal rather than a pet. Like if it was a pet, you know, you'd want to give it affection, you want to give it attention, I mean, because that's why you have it. But it appeared as though these entities use these animals more like a work animal rather than a pet. So she had another dream and another point where she had seen one of the reptilians on the ship again. When she had seen the reptilian, it looked confused and had asked one of the grays there if that was normal. He said yeah, and asked who allows it, and they said she does, at which point he went about his business and kept.
Speaker 1: Moving, and that was the end of that dream.
Speaker 4: My wife also had a dream where she was moving around in the ship, just kind of exploring, and she came on a room that had tubes in them that looked like babies in the tube, like human babies in the tube, and the Grumps was there because he was tasked with following her around the ship to make sure that she wasn't going to get into trouble.
Speaker 1: So that's why there's always a gray there with.
Speaker 4: Her as she's moving around the ship, just to make sure that, you know, nothing bad happens, especially after instances, you know, throughout. So in any case, she asked about the babies and wants to know if any of those is hers. He points to one of them and tells her that that one, that that girl is yours, at which point she says, I want to take it. I want to take it home, and Grumps tells her that she can't, and if she did that, the baby wouldn't survive on earth.
Speaker 1: There's no way that she can.
Speaker 4: After for a period of time after she had that dream, she was randomly hearing a baby cry in real life, you know, while she's conscious and awake at home. I didn't hear it, but you know, she did, and she was pretty distraught by hearing it. And that went on for at least a couple of weeks. She reported that she had a dream where she had succeeded on actually getting the baby out of the tube and got the baby out of the tube and had one of the Wookies with it and use the Wookie to wake me up, and that we were all in a ship trying to escape, but we were eventually apprehended. So I think one of Stella's main goals is to change my core personality type. She wants me to be more positive and to see the beauty in the chaos and stop being the negative, defiant, stubborn person that I continue to be.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't know why. I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if it's altruistic and they're doing it just because you know, they're trying to be nice, or because there's some ulterior motive associated with that. So, if these interdimensional beings are are tasked with, you know, timeline manipulation or overseeing timelines, if they could change a constant something that is constant, somebody who's constantly negative or has negative you know, personality types such as myself, into a more positive being, it may look like it's a mark of achievement or a like a thesis or magnum opus or whatever you want to call it. So I don't know, maybe that has something to do with it. Then they see it as like a mark of achievement. At one point, I told Stella that I was willing to do what she asked me to do and try to shift into this more positive version of myself. But I told her I wanted I wanted something in return. So I told her I wanted all of my memories back, So all of the things that I've done, I want to be able to remember that. If they've taken them from me and that's why I don't remember, then I want them back. And then on top of that, I also want my sovereignty. I don't want to be just some you know, lab experiment. I mean, I'd rather be looked at like I'm a person rather than you know, a thing. So she took a second or a few seconds to think about it, and then replied understood, and that she was going to go back to her higher ups and see what she can do. Months later, she came back to me and said that they were willing to give me my memories, but only with safeguards in place. So I think that part of the dreams that I'm having are memories of asked events or parallel events that are happening. And it was unlocked when I asked to update my soul contract. So, like I said, I've had a lot of dreams myself, but they weren't like my wife's where we're on the ship, you know, and stuff happens on the ship. They feel like distinct other me. There's just there're different versions of myself, you know, and the environment is different, so like the technology that we have is different, and things that just wouldn't make sense.
Speaker 1: For example, I.
Speaker 4: Had a dream where I had seen a It looked like a plane, but it was very robust and like a thicker version of a plane, Like it's not aerodynamic at all, like in terms of like being able to lift itself.
Speaker 1: So I think it has some.
Speaker 4: Kind of a anti graph technology that it uses. And the belly of that plane was used to hould like cargo containers.
Speaker 1: I saw on.
Speaker 4: The bottom where it had the connectors where cargo containers would go, as if it would just float over the container and then somehow rip it onto the bottom of it and then carry it off. But in that dream I was standing in front of my doorway, and there was the street in front of me, the sidewalk in front of me. It was an industrial complex or industrial zoning area, so it was like I could see like a water tower and there was you know, fence, and then I seen that that plane in the sky moving and then it dipped like it started to turn sideways and then nose down, and then it hit the ground and it exploded. That's when that dream ended. The technology was definitely different. It's not something we normally have. I also had a dream where I had seen a craft. I was walking down the street, and as I was walking down the street, I looked up and I seen a craft floating just above like houses, maybe three hundred feet in the air above ground level.
Speaker 1: And it was a very distinct looking craft.
Speaker 4: It looked kind of like a conch shell, but it had like spines, like three spines that went out the front, and then it had spines that went up the back of it and then pointed to.
Speaker 1: The back, so it kind of swept back.
Speaker 4: There was a bunch of spines swept back maybe like nine to twelve, similar to how like a porcupine's quills sweep back across its back and that's how that craft. The spines were on the back of that craft, so it was just kind of floating, moving slowly from right to left. And it freaked me out in the dream when I seen it, so I immediately started to run, and when I was running, I seen this really brilliant blue flash. Right after I seen that blue flash, there was this suction that was pulling me backward, lifting dirt and rock and debris off of the ground with it and pulling stuff in toward the direction of where this craft was. I grabbed a hold of a tree and wrapped my arms and my legs around the tree as it continued to pull me back, and that's when that dream ended. So I've had multiple dreams where yeah, it's just like strange stuff happening, like I've seen my own death before in dreams. I know other people have reported that as well. But you know, with the background that I have, I think that I may be seeing those parallel lives or other versions of myself, you know, and what's going on there.
Speaker 8: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not At first, it feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems. From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin and the survivors left behind. But the danger isn't over. We track cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too. Hidden Cults new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: So off of the dream subject. Not too long ago, one of my family friends had passed away and well it's.
Speaker 1: More like an acquaintance.
Speaker 4: He's a guy that I work with and his father had passed away, and that night Stella told me that he was with his son driving in the corvette and to tell his wife and she gave me her name that everything was going to be okay. So I went back and I asked my coworker to confirm if the his mom's name was in fact that and it was. And I asked him if his father had his father's son or his brother had had a corvette, and he said yeah. So he confirmed both points that the what the name of the wife was, and he confirmed that his that the other one had the corvette. So for me, that was a confirmation that they have a link to the spiritual world on the other side. So, like I was saying earlier, with you know, this being a simulation, you know that maybe another world that's attached to this one kind of like I don't know, like a storage or just the next step in what we're doing, Like if this is a spiritual evolution thing, like maybe that's like the holding area until you go back in to try again or or what. So I don't know. So there's that on top of that. You know, my mother recently passed away as well, Now my mom. When I had the experiences where I felt presences, I told my mom about it, and she told me that she believed me because she could see things that other people say aren't there. So and she's not the only one. My nephew has reported the same thing where he has seen people that weren't supposed to be there. So, for example, my nephew was at a at his house and he was in his room just relaxing, and he said, there was this old woman that walked past his doorway and being astonished because he's the only one who's supposed to be in the house, you know, he doesn't know what's going on. And then as the woman walks past, this little dog passes with her.
Speaker 1: He's freaked out by it.
Speaker 4: He goes, he leaves, and he looks out the doorway and she's gone.
Speaker 1: She's no where to be found.
Speaker 4: He looks around the house in order to be found, so he goes, he leaves, he comes back, he talks to the downstairs neighbor and explains what he had seen. And the downstairs neighbor had said that that was the description of the woman who had died in his house previously, and that was the description of the dog that she had had, and there's no way that he could have seen them because she had died years previously. So that's an instance where you know, both my mother and my nephew have seen something that they are a person who has already passed that there shouldn't be there. So so, like I was saying, recently, my mother passed away. So two weeks before my mother passing away, my wife goes to pick up the cake for my son because his birthday was around that time. So she goes to pick up the cake and she's waiting at the bakery. There's a woman standing there with her, and then she tells the guy what she wants.
Speaker 1: He goes back to go get it.
Speaker 4: She said that there was another woman who came up who gave her a hug and then told her to tell Jay that I said hi, and that everything is going to be okay, and then she gives her a hug and then walks away. My wife turns back to go deal with the cake situation and then realizes that she didn't get the name of the person, so there's no way to relay the information. She turns back. When she turns back, the woman's gone. So she looks at the baker who just comes out and says, did you see which way the woman went? So he says, what woman, and then points to the lady who's standing next to my wife. She says, no, it's not that woman. That the other woman that was just here said there was no other woman, so and then the lady who's standing next to her.
Speaker 1: She asked her if she.
Speaker 4: Had seen which way the woman went, and the woman that was standing next to her also said that there was no woman there. So at the time, I didn't understand what was going on. When my wife relaid the information to me that a woman had come up to her and did that, I didn't think anything of it. I said, Okay, well, maybe it's just somebody saying hi, and you know, I don't know, maybe it's because of you know, my friend's father who passed away. You know, maybe it had something to do with that. So I didn't think nothing of it. And then two weeks later, my mom passes away, and I didn't think anything about it until my brother brought it up. He's like, well, didn't you tell me that she had an incident where she was at and then she got approached by somebody, And I say, yeah, but I I you know, I didn't put two and two together until he said something about it. There's that, And then you know, I was talking with my sister about it, and she's also had an experience where she was at the hospital she had a premature baby. Before she had the baby, the doctors checked her out and told her that she was good to go home. So they left, and she said that a woman came into the hospital room and then told her that she wasn't going anywhere and that she she wasn't okay and that the baby wasn't okay and she needed to stay there, and that the woman left the room. Then the nurses came back in. When the nurses came in to you know, help her leave, she told them that the lady who came in told her that she's not okay.
Speaker 1: So they weren't sure who she was talking about.
Speaker 4: So the doctors they come back in and they're looking her over, and they decided to keep her there. Well, they looked at the security camera footage and no woman went into that room, but it showed in the camera. From what my sister says is that the door opened as if somebody had pushed the door open and then somebody had come through.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I just find it similar to the instance where you know, my wife is getting the cake and then you know, a woman comes up and then tells her everything's going to be okay. So also the the day that my mother, my mother passed away, on my way home, I had a terrible headache all day. But on my way home I noticed that there was a lot of birds flying toward my vehicle and it just it was really odd. It was enough for me to say, Hey, what's going on here? So later on when I got home, I started talking to my wife about it, and she said, Stella says that the birds were messengers, and messengers of what.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So as the night goes on, I get a message from my aunt later that night that my mother had passed away. It was a it was a difficult moment. A few weeks later, my wife has taking my youngest son to a social event at the fire hall.
Speaker 1: When they got.
Speaker 4: There, uh, they were they were going around looking at stuff, doing stuff, and she was standing there talking to somebody and she thought she saw the backside of my mother standing there, but she wasn't quite sure, so she kept talking to the.
Speaker 1: Other people that were there.
Speaker 4: But my son afterward, because he was in the stroller, My son afterward told her or that he.
Speaker 1: Had seen my mom.
Speaker 4: Now he used my mom's name, you know what we call her, but he didn't he hasn't met her.
Speaker 1: I mean my mom.
Speaker 4: She had been sick for a long time, and she had been in Kingston for like twelve years and had never met the boy. So and we don't really like talk about her like that at the house, so you know, he couldn't have overheard the name. But in any case, he said that he had seen a portal open up, because he at this point he's four years old, so he said he had seen a portal open up and the biggest big eyes that he had ever seen come out of the portal with a heavy set or a he said, a fat woman, and that she said what her name was and that she wanted to meet him because she loves him. She had never been able to before. You know, I think that was an instance where they're where Stella is trying to make me happy and had my mom's spirit come through and see the boy. So I think that there's a connection with the other side and these entities.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Since then, there's been other instances where like, like I wasn't sure, like with the arrangements, if my mom was going to be okay with the arrangements, and you know, I was kind of stressing about it, and Stella said that everything was okay, that mom mom liked everything, that I was doing. She she thought I was crazy for doing it, you know, but because she didn't want to have all of it done. It was because of the the effort involved in doing what I did. But I did it so she and she was happy with it and that she would never she could never be mad at me for that. There was that instance, And you know, I believe that my mom is still kind of hanging out and she doesn't want to move on. And I believe my mom is just as stubborn as I am, so she's not going to move on without knowing that her kids are going to be okay. So occasionally, you know, Stella will say something like, uh, you know you she'd be like, you know, your mom wanted to let you know that, you know, she finds it interesting that you still have this knickknack that she gave me, like however many years ago, or like, you know, the other night they were talking. She was talking about the cooking and she made like a specific dish that was like but it was a store bought one instead of a homemade one. So Stella was relaying the recipe that my mom had to my wife through Stella. So you know, I, like I said, I think that wherever we go after we're done here, they have access to it. I'm not sure that they primarily live there, or maybe it's just a go through between where you know, it's just a you know, a way through, but they have access to it for sure, and that makes sense. If these entities are extra dimensional, right, they have the ability to do things that we wouldn't be able to. So the way that I'm looking at it is similar to like a video game. Okay, so you have your characters in game. So if you look at the people as if their characters in game, right, our time flows right. But to these entities, they're outside of the game in some respects, and then they have access to the game through like avatars. So when they say that the body is just a vessel, for example, like Bob Lazarre was talking about, now the entities were saying that the body is just a vessel, then it's similar to a video game where you have a character in the video game, and then you can control the character in the video game. The technology that they have is so advanced that it appears as though it's magic to us, Like we just can't believe that they can do what they can do. But if you look at it through the eyes of a video game or a simulation, then everything makes sense. It's just these entities have admin status. They can do things like god mode or fast travel or you know whatever. At least that's the way that I see it currently with my current understanding. If I get new data, then you know, that may update how I see the world.
Speaker 1: But as it is now, it seems as.
Speaker 4: Though that this is a sort of simulation, and that like I said, I'm not sure it's a computer. I mean, it may be biological in nature. Consciousness itself may be a fractal. It might be like a like a Mandel brought set where consciousness begets consciousness begets consciousness like a mirror in front of another mirror.
Speaker 1: It's like, how far does it go? I don't know, but that's.
Speaker 4: Why I stated earlier that this is one of the most complex questions that anybody can ask in the nature of reality itself.
Speaker 5: Thank you for sharing all that, Jay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that was the end, and I'm sorry. I mean, it's taken so long to go through it all. I just I know that there was a lot of information.
Speaker 5: That's okay, you did just great and how'd you feel.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, now that I've said everything out. Part of the reason why I didn't want to do the interviews because I didn't want to give what's happening freedoms. I mean, like, once I say it out loud, it gives it, you know, more life, more realism, because you know, part of me just doesn't want to accept that any of this is real. I don't want to accept that, and that's why I keep pushing it back. Keep I keep having pushback, you know, and I and questioning things and like some of this stuff, if this stuff is real, then this changes everything. Not all of it doesn't even have to be real. There's just a few things in here that have to be real, and it's reality shifting. And it's a huge ask.
Speaker 5: Do you believe that your childhood sightings are connected with your later experiences?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, yeah, I didn't tell you before.
Speaker 4: My brother he's had experiences too, So around the same time that we seen the blue light, he reported seeing later on, after I talked to him about it, he reported seeing the three beings with a with a like a tannish color skin, with the large eyes that came into the room. Because we used to sleep in my mom's room. So I mean, it's it's all connected. They've been watching me for a long time. I mean, and it's not just that now they're they're watching the whole family. Like I was telling you before I got the there's grays that are posted up in my house. They're kind of like guardians or sentinels, you know, because we've had these other entities that come in and snatch us up. Those other ones that are here kind of watch over things. So you know, they don't have names. We gave them nicknames and they don't have to take those nicknames. So but they they kind of do like when they want so we Grammond is the name that I gave the one who likes to mess with the electronics. Graymond is the one who messes with electronics, so he does like the computer stuff. And I'm pretty sure he's the one who posted the second picture of the gray entity that was that's in my attic. It doesn't stay there, it's just it was there, and they took a picture. One of them took a picture probably with one of our phones, and uploaded it onto my social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I was in the shower when that got posted right, and then my wife was busy doing stuff in the living room, so she didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I asked her, are you doing it?
Speaker 4: So you know, the only other option here is that my wife is some kind of super secret spy agent level of competence and is running some unimaginable campaign to get me to believe whatever it is that she's telling me or these things exist. And I find it really hard to believe that she has the aptitude to pull off something like that. So well, like I said, you know, we have the grays that are posted up here, So we got Graymond right, so he's like the tech guy. And then Big Eyes is kind of the one who watches over my youngest son. And then we have what I call the tweedles, so tweedle dumb and tweedlede because they like to mess with things.
Speaker 1: They think they're helping, but they're not.
Speaker 4: So they mess with my coffee pot and cause it to overflow, or they take like they mess with our animals and then get all our reptiles all riled up and start like banging against cages and things like that. So I mean, we have the tweedles, and then there's a new one that showed up that's friends with Big Eyes called Terry. I didn't know about this one until my youngest son notified me that Big Eyes has a new friend named Terry. He's scared of humans, so he kind of like backs off. I asked which one it was in the photo, and Stella confirmed that it wasn't any of the normal ones. So I'm assuming that that was Terry who got the photo taken of. I'm not sure so, but but yeah, there's a lot, man, there's a lot going on, you know. I just I don't want to believe that it's real. But I can't say that it's not because all of the experiences that I've had. You know, you can you can explain away certain things, right Like you can say, you know, it's just sleep paralysis or hypnopompic hallucinations or I mean it's uh, you know, when you when you when I wake up, I see symbols sometimes, so I mean, they say that that's phosphenes. So, but I think that they're just trying to make excuses for the thing because they don't understand the thing. So and I think science and religion are both trying to solve the same question, but they don't understand that they're they're looking. They're like if you have two blind people trying to describe what they're seeing, right, or what they're experiencing, and one person who's blind grabs a hold of the elephant's leg and tells you it's a tree, and the other person grabs a hold of the trunk right and tells you that it's a snake. Because they're they're using the senses that they have, they don't have the ability to see that it's an elephant, so they're using their other senses to tell them what it is. So the one is wrong because he says it's a tree, obviously it's not. The other one's wrong because it's it's not a snake, right, But neither one of them understand that they're they're trying to describe the same thing, and they're describing aspects of the same thing, but on different sides.
Speaker 1: So at least that's how I see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is true. Are you religious?
Speaker 4: I was baptized Roman Catholic, but I've never practiced. You know, I'll go to a church during events, you know, when i'm asked to. You know, half of my kids are baptized. The other have haven't. I've also been married in a church, so but not overly religious. No, but that that's part of the reason why I'm trying to understand what all this is. I mean, and I'm looking I mean, because it's up to everybody. It's your own personal choice right to look into these things, use your constructive criticisms or your your your your own judgment discernment to try and figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, which ones the true faith? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know which one is the true faith, but I mean, you have multiple options. It's like this person says this, this person says that, so on and so.
Speaker 1: Forth down the line.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: I mean, and part of the reason why everybody is fighting is because of these belief systems that they don't even know that they're they're true or not. They're just they're basing it off of what other people are saying. Specifically with religion, you know, they're basing it off of texts that happen way back when. They may have artifacts from back then, but they witness accounts of the people who've witnessed the miracles ain't around no more so you can't really tell.
Speaker 1: So it's just this long drawn.
Speaker 4: Out like what the hell I don't I don't know, so, but at this point, from my own personal experiences, there's something going on. There isn't there is an afterlife. There is something outside of our reality, whether it's you know, God through the Christian faith or the Jewish faith, or the Monad through Gnostic faith or uh, everything is shiva, like the Chevaism says that you know, everything is just Shiva playing it, playing a divine game, you know. It's it's up to every person to figure it out for themselves. At this point, like I said, I'm pretty sure there's something outside of this system, and I'm pretty sure that when I died I seen it. I seen it and I didn't know so when I looked in it to Kashmir, Shavaya is they describe the egg of creation in the void, So they described the exact thing that I seen, But I didn't read that until like three years ago, and when I had my near death it was over twenty two years ago, so there's no way for me to have known that information. So from my personal perspective, I mean, that makes sense to me, Like Kashmir Shavaism makes sense to me that we.
Speaker 1: Are all of the one. We're all of the.
Speaker 4: One, the source where everything is Shiva, and we're just all having divine play. We got bored and we created a world to play in it. So it's no different than a dream. Everything is just whether you know, when you say simulation, it's no different than a dream. When you're dreaming, it's the simulation. It's the same thing. Like I said earlier, if you're if you're dreaming it, are you making it or is something else making it?
Speaker 1: Either way, it's being made. So I'm on the fence.
Speaker 4: So the way I'm looking at it personally right now, I see that we are in a in a gnostic reality, nestled within a Chevak reality. So we created this gnostic reality as the game, and then the breakout through the Arkans and the demi Urge as like the bosses.
Speaker 1: Of the game.
Speaker 4: And then once we beat that, we go back to the Monad and you realize that the Monad and the source creation for Shiva are the same thing. They're just two different ways to go about it. The Monad is just it is what it is, and it does what it does on its own without knowing that it's doing it. It's just creating to create, whereas you know in Chevaism, it's like you're Shiva, you created all of this, and then eventually you put all the the legos back in the box. So when they see Siva, they see him as the destroyer. Oh no, he's going to destroy everything and he's taking apart the lego is putting him back in the box so that we can create again. It's a cycle, it goes on forever. That's where I'm at with religion right now. I can't prove it. Most people can't prove their religions to be real or not. But like I said, it's up to each individual person, because each individual person is their their own consciousness moving through through the maze. We're all finding our trying to find our way through the maze.
Speaker 5: In all different places, all different speeds.
Speaker 4: Right In Gnosissism, that's the process of nosis, of knowing. So once you know it, you know that's the only way out is to know it and know that the demiurge and the Arkans that this world that we're in, that they've constructed, this three dimensional world, is theirs, right, But we are not of it. We are of the monad, so we have to find our way out, right. So once you because if you fight it, if you fight the demiurge, that's what he wants. He wants you to fight. He wants the loos he feeds on that, he feeds on, the negativity, he feeds on, the the constant fighting, that's what he wants. But if you realize that he doesn't matter, and that none of what he does matters, and that you aren't of it, and you can find your way out. So but I think that's part of the game, is to find our way out of the system. And like I had said earlier, you know, Stella had told me that I had found my way outside the system before I broke the rules before and she told me that whoever is in charge of this simulation this place has put safeguards into it because of things that I've done. So I think that that's why they're they're following me, not because of you know, me being some important thing that's going to change things, or it's because I've done things that they don't like that I've done. So she's more like a interdimensional parole officer. That's how I look at it, you know, keeping me out of trouble, making sure I'm not going to open the doors that I'm not supposed to.
Speaker 5: This is just like that film, what was it, Jim Carrey film? One word? He's in like a.
Speaker 1: TV show, Oh, the Truman Show.
Speaker 5: That's it, The Truman Show where he finally opens up that door to the studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're all like that. It's everybody's like that. It's everybody is creating their own reality for themselves. So it's everybody's figuring their own way out as far as I know. I mean, that's my working hypothesis, is that we're all trying to find our way out.
Speaker 1: Now, what's really going on? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it could be that it's just a like an AI program that's using us as virtual machines to train the AI program.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's no different than you know.
Speaker 4: What the AI modelers are doing now. They do the same thing, like they they run the virtual simulation before they have the real world robot with the AI in it to do the said task. So they do it a certain amount of times before it learns how to do it. But it's all virtually before it does it physically, so it could be doing the same thing. So because it doesn't make sense, It's like, how many times do you have to experience being born?
Speaker 1: How many billion?
Speaker 4: There's billions of people in the world. Do you think that you wouldn't have to know after the first billion times? So, but the same could be said for any other action. So really, what is it after? It would be after whatever novel experiences that you have. Anything new, it would be after that. And the only way that you can get to the new is by new combinations. You combine things that you weren't normally combining before to get to said thing.
Speaker 5: So pretty deep, jay as certainly loads to unpack.
Speaker 4: Like I said, that's where my mind is. I'm not the smartest person in the world. I mean, I didn't even go to college. I just caught up in real world stuff, you know. I mean, and I'm just I'm an average guy trying to understand what's going on.
Speaker 1: But I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure that those wookies man or whatever. Like I've heard one other person talking about them. It was one of the military guys, the older fellow kind of stout. In fact, I can't remember his name, but he's only ever mentioned it once that they're they're there. But I can't help but think that, you know, instead of being the wookies, maybe there's a connection between them and the Bigfoot. Because if if they're doing genetic manipulation right, and they're they're doing whatever they're doing, I mean, they could also have the DNA for these these other beings, these the Sasquatch, and then do whatever to make the things that they have, So I mean they could be their product. I mean, humanity could be their product. I mean if you look at the stories of the Onunaki, you know, and the watchers coming down and doing what they're doing. I mean, like I said, I looked into the Sumerian thing too, but it was only after that I heard that name in my mind which led me down that path.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it before that.
Speaker 4: So I mean, there may be something to this Sumerian myth, and you know, maybe they're describing something outside of the system that we're in now. I mean, it may not be that it was here physically. I mean, it could be somewhere else. I don't think it's what we think it is, So what mainstream people think it is. I think they're content with letting us think that it's that as a form of misdirection.
Speaker 5: Easier to absorb, isn't it. It's a really complex subject. People have so many experiences and different experiences, subjective experiences. It's like a big onion.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The way that it all fits is that it's all consciousness. Consciousness is fundamental. Everything starts as a thought, so you know, even you know, lifting your hand up. I mean there's electrical signals that come from the brain, but where does the brain get the thought to do that, to send the signal? Right, So it's all about consciousness. So ultimately, if we are all part of source, right, and we're all we are of source, and we have some limited ability that source has, like if we're just fractals of it, we may be just a diminished version of it, you know, trying to evolve and become because like I was saying earlier, like we could be the way like consciousness, right, could be pro creating. It could be like was it mitosis or is it cellular division?
Speaker 1: Where it divides itself.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's dividing itself right into these these different vessels and then those different vessels or the end the consciousness in those vessels goes through this journey of growth to get to the point to where it can be what the original was, and then it continues on and does it again. So who knows how many source consciousnesses there are. That's why I said, if it's like a mirror in front of another mirror, I mean, it could be infinite for all we know. It could be finite, or it could be infinite how many consciousness.
Speaker 1: They may have all come from one. There may be an.
Speaker 4: Ultimate source consciousness, but that doesn't mean that whatever is creating this reality is the source consciousness.
Speaker 5: You must wreck your head sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, I get bored.
Speaker 5: Rake and dirt, great stuff, Jay, Okay, Jay, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yep, thank you for having me.
Speaker 5: You're more than welcome. It's great to meet you. Okay, take care of yourself and we will speak soon. All right, bye, thank you bye for now. Well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with a show on x, Facebook and Instagram, And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website, UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Jay for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye, s