Speaker 1: Welcome to Transformation Church Podcast, where we represent God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. We're so glad you're here and wherever you're listening from, we believe God will transform your life. Do today's message.
Speaker 2: All right, get out your notes. I got a quick assignment.
Speaker 3: Because I'm uniquely positioned in these type of conferences because I've been in them all my life. I've seen it all. I've seen seen a lot, and after I became a pastor, I realized that there's something happening in the body of Christ right now that doesn't get addressed as directly as it should be. In tonight at Gap Standards twenty twenty six, on Night two, I'm gonna be your friend, but I'm gonna talk to you real, real directly.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I hope you still love me after this message, but if you don't, I'm good.
Speaker 2: My wife is here.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I have to address something that I continue to see. I continue to see God's people be spiritually prosperous yet personally impoverished. I've seen it for decades. Can shout, can sing, can pray in international tongues.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: Yet they're relationally bankrupt, no friends, no community.
Speaker 2: Financially ruined.
Speaker 3: You can believe, but you don't pay your bills. I'm I'm gonna say what it is tonight.
Speaker 2: Senior stump the devil out.
Speaker 3: Done, every prophetic jester and chopped the accident, leaped over walls, done and won't exercise. Okay, okay, you're praying that your cholesterol comes down, but tonight you're going to a twenty four hour establishment.
Speaker 2: To commit sin through glut. Me wouldn't tonight so good?
Speaker 3: It wouldn't Ah felt the presence when they say that song My Miracles on the way, Can I get two apple pie's?
Speaker 2: I believe. I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: You have all the encouraging words for people outside of your house, but you have no grace for your children.
Speaker 2: I told you shit, damn shimo, no.
Speaker 3: Girl, I just hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll beat our ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all want to be Okay, I've seen it with my own eyes, and I'm telling you right now that that is not the abundant life that Christ came for.
Speaker 2: Us to have. It's incongruent. It skits a fhrenic. There are too many people under the.
Speaker 3: Sound of my voice that are suffering from a schizophrenic spirituality. We don't know which one of you we're gonna get today, Okay, all right, we have no idea if you're gonna be the nice usher out there today, or if you're gonna cuss us out because you didn't get your seat.
Speaker 2: This is my parking spot. I've been going to this start for seventy two year.
Speaker 3: I put the stripes on this parking lot.
Speaker 2: There's only seven of y'all that go to the church park anywhere.
Speaker 3: I've seen it with my own eyes. I've experienced the same people that create atmospheres that call Heaven down be a hoe. All y'all thought I was gonna say, not holy a hoe.
Speaker 2: They left the ly off of it and pray just.
Speaker 3: Enough to get back on the keyboard, pray just enough to get back on their drums play. I've seen people claim spiritual sons and daughters and not talk to their blood sons and daughters. Well, they disrespected me. That was nineteen years ago. And they did it because they felt like you valued the call of God on your life more than you valued them. So they went searching for something else, and in a moment of their neglect. They did disrespect you, but you weren't emotionally adept to understand that God needed you to go speak to them in the point of their need. And now you got sons and daughters all over the world and don't know your own child's birthday.
Speaker 2: I've seen it today.
Speaker 3: I just want to let you know very simply, that's not how God wants you to live. So the greatest tragedy and travesty of this conference would be that you would come in here and get pregnant with purpose.
Speaker 2: And then walk out of here.
Speaker 3: And live an incongruent life. And some of y'all don't even think I'm talking to you because you've done it so long. It's just your regular life. You one cut off away from cussing somebody out.
Speaker 2: But in here you have the karate chop tongs and the button.
Speaker 3: Y'all know what I'm Mama got him to do.
Speaker 2: You understand what she'd be.
Speaker 3: I can say stuff nobody else can say up here, and then she get them low bo bro do, don't boo boo boo boo hoo, no boom hold go Like it's like a seventies karate movie.
Speaker 2: Where's that end of me? No, let me stop? Okay, what what? What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is all of that is useful and necessary as long as it matches your real life. And today, I just want to help you make a decision because some of you are.
Speaker 2: Too far on one side today.
Speaker 3: The title of my message is too far on one side. A lot of people in this room are too far on one side. This is the subtitle I wrote down for the people who need to know what is he talking about. It takes more than prayer, and it also takes more than a plan.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what I'm talking about. Some of y'all just on the prayer side. What cancer?
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna pray. I'm not even gonna tell nobody I got it. I've seen this with my own I'm not even going to DIC. Matter of fact, i ain't even going to the doctor. I'm not even gonna get the results. I'm just God heal me, yes.
Speaker 2: But you too far on one side.
Speaker 3: Because everything that God does spiritually he matches it practically. I knew that Amen's was gonna get low in here because you gotta email in your inbox right now that you still ain't opened because the results would be the truth.
Speaker 2: I ain't accepting it. No no, no, no, no, no no no no. Jesus came so that we.
Speaker 3: Could actually know the truth, and then the truth would set us. And many of you in this room are thinking that the truth is demonic.
Speaker 2: It's real tight in here, and I know that it's okay. The truth is, you're mean.
Speaker 3: You do have amazing prayer life.
Speaker 2: Miracles and signs and wonders do follow you. People don't. People can't because everywhere you plead.
Speaker 3: The blood, there's also the blood of all the people you slaughtered.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying to you is the truth is for the last two decades you've been bitter, and you can preach on unforgiveness, but you cannot practice it.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: To do a check on your own life right now, because you might.
Speaker 2: Be too far on one side now.
Speaker 3: Now, it's not just the people who pray, because some of y'all.
Speaker 2: If I just get a plan.
Speaker 3: Now, I just need to know how it's gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Now, y'all can go to the RAER conference.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the planning meeting, and if I get a plan. I bet you I'm gonna work the plan. I bet you the plan gonna work out. I bet you my plan And look at you. You're on the seventh business the third wife. Oh, y'all don't because if it worked out, how many people just wish your plan would have worked out? Come on, da you put it on paper?
Speaker 2: You wrote, Hell, Becca, you do? I wrote the vision and made a plane. Lord, what's wrong with this paper? I did it in crazy paper. I read his book.
Speaker 3: But what you forgot to mix is the Bible says many are the plans.
Speaker 2: Of a man, But.
Speaker 3: It's God's purpose that profession.
Speaker 2: So you don't need to just plan.
Speaker 3: You might be too far on one side. You're gonna hear a prophetical word, and God's gonna show you what the future looks like.
Speaker 2: And then you're just gonna stay over here and pray.
Speaker 3: Your book is gonna go to the world.
Speaker 2: God, thank you that you're gonna drop this book in my lap eh. I see words and paragraphs, Semi.
Speaker 3: Collins, who, I see beautiful silence, I see poems God, I see italicized words. Do you know how many of y'all have things that God is already blessed? That are still on the inside, and you're praying about God, just give me the right connection. Just God, give me to think if God brought you what you needed to finish the product and gave it to you right now, it still wouldn't happen because you have nothing in your hands that proves that you actually believe the word of God.
Speaker 2: You might be too far on one side.
Speaker 3: All I'm trying to say to you is God tells us in John ten, verse ten that the thief comes to do nothing else but to do.
Speaker 2: What y'all know the word steal, kill, and destroy.
Speaker 3: Guess what he doesn't have to do that if you're impotent, if you are unproductive, he does not have to steal, kill, and destroy anything from you. If you are not producing, if you are not obeying, if you are not walking out the problem.
Speaker 2: The devil is not scared of you getting a prophetic word because you're a.
Speaker 3: Great listener, but you're still lazy. So you can be called to the nations and still do nothing. Oh my god, Oh my god, how many journals do you have? Fool of what God told you he would do, And the proof you don't believe it is there was no actual.
Speaker 2: Action after he said it.
Speaker 3: And this is why I'm telling you tonight, some of you guys are gonna be believing for a miracle that God is watch this not going to do I know you've never heard this. He's not going to do it because he gave you the power to do it, y'all. I can have y'all shouting and jumping and all that, and you would leave here doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: This is transformation Church.
Speaker 3: If you're coming into this place, I'm gonna give you a word that's gonna cause you to be forced to say either I'm gonna stay the same or I'm about to change.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying to you.
Speaker 3: Right now is God is never gonna do for you what you have the power to do. I'll prove it to you with a scripture. How many people want to be wealthy? This is not a trick card.
Speaker 2: How many there's like, I don't know now, I.
Speaker 3: Mean maybe I think maybe let's try it again.
Speaker 2: The same.
Speaker 3: How many people want to be wealthy financially, spiritually, emotionally, all that are?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? She was scared over there, says I don't even know no more. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: God's not going to make you wealthy. The Bible says that God gives you the ability.
Speaker 2: To produce.
Speaker 3: Well, this means God never gives wealth, He gives ability.
Speaker 2: Me my kniees God. I'm sewing God, I'm praying God, I'm dancing God, I'm doing everything. And he said, and you're not working.
Speaker 3: I gave you ability. I'm not going to give you the result. I'm going to give you the power, and now you gotta work it.
Speaker 2: In the middle.
Speaker 3: In church, I'm telling you this is where we are wasting our energy. We are we are in spiritual sideways energy. We are tarrying for things that just need discipline, and we're praying away things that God has called us to actually confront. And I just want to let you know a gap standards. I want you to just evaluate. Are you too far on one side? Are you all practical?
Speaker 2: And I don't believe in that. I heard him say witches last night, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, witches, y'all know, I know, I know y'all pay witches, and we're like, uh huh, it ain't Halloween in him, I don't do wiget okay, But the Bible tells us that the spiritual world is real. He tells we don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but there's principalities and powers and rumors of dark ages, and at the moment of.
Speaker 2: A mention, you ain't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just stay over here in my corner and do the practical. And God said, you better get your spirit. Man, that warfare that you've been going through, and you've been just saying, I've just been stressed. Know the enemy's been after your mind. He's been trying to generationally keep you in a place where you don't have courage to do what God told you to do. And I'm telling you there's no matter of plans, no amount of chat gbts, no matter of calming methods, no amount of melaniconin that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna take that away. Some of y'all gonna have.
Speaker 3: To cast down every vain imagination that would exalt itself against the knowledge of God. I have peace in the name of Jesus. I am confident in who God's maden me. I am called to what He's called me. You got to get back.
Speaker 2: To the other side. But right on the inverse, there are saints over here.
Speaker 3: As reading scriptures and praying, And what you need is therapy. I know, I know, I know some of y'all came from the silent generation, and that silence is killing you. That trauma that to you when you were a teenager or a child, You've been stuffing it down.
Speaker 2: You've been insecure.
Speaker 3: For fifty years because somebody stole your innocence and you've never told anybody.
Speaker 2: And the Bible tells.
Speaker 3: Us that we do not have to wrestle with these things alone.
Speaker 2: Do y'all remember what the Bible says?
Speaker 3: And James he said, he said, confess your sins one to another, pray for each other, and then healing come.
Speaker 2: What that tells me is healing comes in community.
Speaker 3: You want healing to come by the man or woman of God laying hands on you.
Speaker 2: And he said that may.
Speaker 3: Be a catalyst to some type of breakthrough in your life, but you want.
Speaker 2: Long lasting healing. Who have you told you're still angry? Who have you admitted to that.
Speaker 3: You are bitter because you didn't get that position at that church.
Speaker 2: And that's why you start.
Speaker 3: He did your own church on Facebook, got the longest name in history, can't even fit, don't got a picture yourself, got some logo you put up with a cross, a lion, a lamb, a robe, a ripped veil.
Speaker 2: We don't know what that is, no clue what that is.
Speaker 3: And then you're gonna have a nine letter acronym for your church name.
Speaker 2: We're not remembering that. But what I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Is it was bitterness that stole your blessing, and you haven't admitted that.
Speaker 2: It was that pastor who told you you not ready yet.
Speaker 3: And the truth of the matter was he was right, Oh God, you weren't ready yet. But you had a wrong relationship with authority because nobody actually heard you.
Speaker 2: He was trying to coach you. They were trying to cap you.
Speaker 3: And so when you got capped, you said, I'll never let anybody do that to me again. And so you came into a new situation where they were trying to prepare you and protect you, but that one moment created bitterness, and so now you're isolated. You're doing one man show ministry of Church of God in Christ's Episcopal of Italian and you come to this conference looking for a breakthrough and God saying you need a counselor maybe you don't know what God's promised you. And so today I'm gonna show you. I'm almost done because your spirit feels what I'm saying more than any words.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're too far on one side.
Speaker 3: John ten ten says, the thief comes, but to still kill destroyed. But this is the inverse. But I have come that you might have. Say the word loud with me.
Speaker 2: Life.
Speaker 3: Say it like you want it, life, Say it like it's.
Speaker 2: A blessed one.
Speaker 3: Life, and that type of life. I want you to have it. Watch this more abundantly. When God says abundance, he's talking about his overwhelming grace, spiritual fullness.
Speaker 2: He even wants you check.
Speaker 3: This out to have material provision. This poverty gospel that y'all have bought into is just as demonic as the prosperity gospel. How can you bless somebody on every occasion and you ain't got nothing?
Speaker 2: How can you lend to many nations but you always have to borrow?
Speaker 3: You're in overdraft in six banks?
Speaker 2: She said in the rad personal testimonies. I know, I'm just saying, like, how can we do that and then do the other things that God tells us to? How can we take care of the widow and the orphan?
Speaker 3: How are we supposed to be who God created us to.
Speaker 2: Be and we're always in need. God desires for us to be generous.
Speaker 3: Watch this generosity is not based on optics, it's based on obedience.
Speaker 2: See, you know you're generous.
Speaker 3: When you give to people who already got it. You missed it because some of y'all just got mad?
Speaker 2: Why would I give to they already? Are you missed it?
Speaker 3: When God tells you to give, you give where he tells you to give. When God tells you the soul, you give where he tells.
Speaker 2: You the soul. You don't even have to know the outcome of what it is.
Speaker 3: You don't have to say because it makes us feel about all. The little pole kid ain't got nothing, so we bought them some shoes. Don't I feel better about myself? That's actually insecure generosity, Oh God, because I got to see the results for me to feel excited about.
Speaker 2: But when the person is like, oh thank you, thank you Lord, are you sure he said that wasn't about you? That was about me? This is the abundant life that God calls all of us two.
Speaker 3: But if you're too far on one side, you missed the miracle that God wants to do in your life.
Speaker 2: And so I just came to let you know.
Speaker 3: In Deuteronomy twenty eight eleven, there's something that really jacked me up as I was preaching two weeks ago. I was preaching this message to my church, talking about the six figures that God wants you to have in your life, and I had to skip past it while I was talking to them.
Speaker 2: Because I had a specific assignment.
Speaker 3: But then the Holy Spirit said, I can unleash it at gadstanders. So here we go Deuteronomy twenty eight eleven, and then we're gonna go home. The Lord will grant you. Watch these two words. They're two of my favorite words. Abundant prosperity. I mean, he really wants you to understand that he got it like that, Like I don't know what God you serving, but my God got it like that, abundant prosperity. He wanted you to know that I got it in I got it, got it.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity in the fruit of your womb, the things that you're pregnant with. He said, I'm a prosper to stuff before it even comes out, the young of your life's lifestock and your crops of your grind, he said, I want to prosper your work. He said in the land he swore to your sisters to give you. He said, there's things I told your grandmama's grandmama that I was gonna give them. And it hasn't hit your bloodline, he said, And I wanted to come to you. Somebody should get excited about that.
Speaker 2: It says the Lord will open the heavens.
Speaker 3: Prophet Jill said, last night, we're standing under a open heaven. He said, I'm trying to open the heavens.
Speaker 2: And I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to pour out of my storehouse and out of its abundance or bounty, to send rain on your land in seasons and.
Speaker 2: Blessed all the work of your hands. Look at your hands.
Speaker 3: Everything these hands touched should be blessed. This is the abundant life God talks about when I when I touch anything, it should be what blessed. This is the God we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Now watch this.
Speaker 3: Everybody likes all this stuff till we get to verse thirteen, because it says in twelve, oh been heaven storehouse is full.
Speaker 2: Rain on your land, the work of your hands of less. You will lend to many.
Speaker 3: Nations, but you will never borrow.
Speaker 2: Somebody say, amen.
Speaker 3: The Lord will make you, y'all like this one the hat.
Speaker 2: And not the booty. But here's the word. There's a word here that is real.
Speaker 3: It's real, inconspicuous, it's kind of little, only two letters, but it carry a lot of weight. If see see if make a lot of faith to do what the Bible says after.
Speaker 2: If takes crazy faith.
Speaker 3: And many people are missing the abundant life because they keep skipping what comes after.
Speaker 2: If if you don't have the faith.
Speaker 3: For what comes after, if everything before it doesn't matter. This is where the believers live, incongruent lives, because God says, I'll do this, I'll do this, I'll send this, i'll make this, i'll do this, i'll rebuke, I'll do all.
Speaker 2: This other stuff. And then we start shouting and we don't read the fine print.
Speaker 3: If there are people in churches everywhere right now, conference is all built on everything else except.
Speaker 2: If. That's why this prayer conference is important.
Speaker 3: Because the Bible says, if my people who are called by mind Nang would humble themselves and do what pray. Now, if I told everybody that this conference was gonna be a worship conference, not a seat in the place.
Speaker 2: Because we love to sing songs about stuff. Will never do. You don't want to.
Speaker 3: Be purified, tried by fire. You take whatever you desire.
Speaker 2: Lord, here's my life. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Bless, bless, bless, we love bless. I ain't got no IF statements in it, Oh God, no statements.
Speaker 2: But if you read the Bible, you're blessed. If you honor God with your wealth, you're blessed.
Speaker 3: If anytime you see IF from now on in the Bible, you need to put crazy faith next to it. Because this is where you need prayer. This is where you need the miracle. Look what it says, all the things above it open, heaven, abundant. We want all of that. Somebody say, give me all of that. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that he's given you, Somebody say, this day he's giving you new commands for such a time as this. What he told you twenty five years ago may need updating. This is why you go back to God. No he told me yet, that's what he had to tell you to.
Speaker 2: Get you here.
Speaker 3: Because you're stubborn and you don't listen.
Speaker 2: So he told you what you needed to hear to get to the next place. And now you're stuck on a word.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be the next Whitney Houston.
Speaker 2: Somebody needs to.
Speaker 3: Tell you You're not gonna be the next Whitney. Okay, let me stop because the stuff that just came to my head.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is what I'm saying. What I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: There may be an adaption or a revision or a fresh vision that God wants to give you. This is why we come back to him. But some of us are too far on one side. No, I know what God said, and he is not a man that he's a lie. He didn't lie to you. You just heard wrong.
Speaker 2: We do that with people. We love.
Speaker 3: My wife all the time, Michael, turn off the turn off the lights.
Speaker 2: I bring her a drink. She said, what is this? You told me to bring you a drink?
Speaker 3: She said, why I told you to turn off the lights. And for some reason in my head because I was getting a drink. Y'all know what I'm saying. Because in my mind I was like this dings about to be good and I just heard her say da da dhaha. I was like, she want to drink, y'all know what I'm talking about. Now, I'm coming in there, and I got to get my happy tail back up to go do what she actually asked me to do, not what I thought I heard.
Speaker 2: Could the vision.
Speaker 3: God have given you been said, but you heard it wrong because of the posture of your heart. You were in a season where people's validation was very important. So you heard that you gonna sing all that stage and God said, you're gonna clean that stage?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, And then.
Speaker 3: God opens up a door and the janitors thing, and I rebuke you Satan.
Speaker 2: He said, no, you heard me wrong.
Speaker 3: Watch some one wax all not Mike on, Mike off?
Speaker 2: Do you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 3: Could it be that God is requiring us to go back to a place of watch this humility to where you say, God, am I too far on one side?
Speaker 2: Put the two ends of the spectrum up for me? Please?
Speaker 3: Am I too far on one side? Have I have I gone? Have I have I have? I literally just leaned into prophetic prosperity.
Speaker 2: More than enough. God is more than able. I don't gotta do nothing. He gonna do everything. I'll pray out fast. Oh God, they said I came that you had life. He ain't kill your flesh, but I want you to live too. Some of y'all saints ain't been on vacation.
Speaker 3: Ooh, it just got quiet in here. The only time you go out of town is for a conference. Husband over there, dry mouthed. I rebuke the spirit of LUs. He need attention. He needs attention. He doesn't need the anointing. He needs attention. Y'all All right, I I what's the in divorce court?
Speaker 2: I don't come to church with me. You won't go to bed with him? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're all the way over here, and God say you too far on one side and then on the You.
Speaker 2: Know what, I'm just not gonna. I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stay personally impoverty. And I'm not talking about just financially poor. I'm talking about some of us are emotionally poor. You know how to read the heavens, but can't read the room.
Speaker 2: You know about the fourth heavens and don't know that these people are hurting.
Speaker 3: Like the people right you're calling for the nations, and God puts you around people.
Speaker 2: That you don't even have to go nowhere, You just have to see them.
Speaker 3: And you're discounting what God has placed right in front of you so that it looks good for some people you don't know on Instagram and Facebook. Just made it back from Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: You need to go to your New Jersey street. Do you hear what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: The Bible tells us first here, then here, then here, and some of y'all trying to go here, and God saying, would you please stop being emotionally poor? Maybe you're too far on one side. So this is what I'm telling you. This is what I get everybody say. If if you pay attention to the commands of the Lord that he's given you for such a time as this, and watch this, here's the big one, and then you follow them. It's not enough to hear them. You got to follow them. So two points. God says you can have everything that he promises if you observe, and if you obey. I need you to recognize I'm giving you some new commands. I'm giving you some new instructions. I'm giving you some new plays. I'm giving you some new things I need you to do. Are you even aware that I'm giving you this?
Speaker 2: Are you with me?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, pay attention, pay attention. Do you see the pattern in your own life? He's saying, I need you to observe what's happening, but then I need you to obey. So the two question is do you see the pattern? The second question is will you follow the path? Do you see the pattern that you work more than you worship? You actually worship the work. If they give you another thirty two fifty, you will literally give a.
Speaker 2: I'm doing old time. I'm doing old time. That's sixty eight dollars.
Speaker 3: It's not about to increase the quality of your life, but it did steal from them kids that didn't ask to be here.
Speaker 2: Do you heard me?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, maybe you're too far on one side.
Speaker 2: Pastor Mike, what you want me to do?
Speaker 3: I want you to have what the Bible tells us that we can have in this word, a prosperous soul. Third John chapter one, verse two. It says, beloved, I pray now. I love this because this is a prayer conference, and this scripture is a prayer for somebody. This is what I'm praying for you, as your pastor, as a friend as a co laborer in ministry. If you're watching online, this is what I pray for you. If you're too far on one side, if you're super spiritual and don't understand that all your spiritual principles have practical follow up, or you just only think about what you can see in front of you and own practical and you don't know that there is a spiritual battle for your life that's at whatever side you're on, this is what I pray for you. I pray that you would prosper in all things and be in health, just as.
Speaker 2: Your soul prospers.
Speaker 3: Paus' key, What do you mean Your soul is your mind, will, and emotions. My question to you is is your mind healthy? Is your real healthy? And is your emotions healthy? Because one of the highest prayers you can pray that the Bible tells us is not that you get a bigger house, not that you get a new gifting, not that you be able to prophesy through walls and call people's mailbox numbers. We think that stuff is impressive, and God says, all I want you to do is be healthy in your mind, be healthy in your emotions, and be healthy in your actions your will. If we got that church, there would be no thing on this earth that God would withhold from us. But most of us want to shout about what we'll never see because we're too far on one side pass something like what I do. I'm glad you ask you got to put faith in works together. I got what I needed last night at the conference.
Speaker 2: I could have gone home after that.
Speaker 3: But many of us are junkies for more because it fills us up to the point where we're like, Okay, now it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Nor it's not.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna do nothing. How some Mike, what are you saying? God's been telling you certain things? Well, I know, I know, I know, I know this is what I'm supposed to do. You know, I'm just not already yet. But you know what, I'm just asking God to give me another sign. How many confirmations, how many prophetic words, how many scriptures? How many times is YouTube gonna speak to you? God will even meet you on your level. You be on Instagram, scrolling on Facebook, and you'd be like, man, I just really need to, you know, really press into God. And then the next thing is like, stop scrolling. Pray has anybody ever had like what you going through?
Speaker 2: Like come just show you.
Speaker 3: Six signs that you're emotionally unhealthy, as like God dog only.
Speaker 2: Get through the first two slides, like never mind I how many more so.
Speaker 3: We always miracle signs, wonders, shut up and do the last thing he told you to do? Pastor mic Why why are you this?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: I'm sick of seeing people pray for what they already have the ability to possess. Guys, you don't have to live below what God has promised us. You choose to. You choose to. You don't know my situation. God does, and he always makes ways of escaping. But if you look at them as ways to manipulate situations again, if you look at him as ways to go back into old patterns and habit, if you don't interrupt the bloodline.
Speaker 2: So some of you will.
Speaker 3: Meet us at Gap Standards twenty twenty seven, and you'll be at the altar for the same things. And we're gonna love on you. We're gonna pray for you, we're gonna shout with you. We're gonna tell you the decree and declare we gonna sing we declare your glory six times.
Speaker 2: Every time, and we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna tell you we got to vit to read, we've got.
Speaker 2: To live and read. We're gonna live it. We're gonna do all of that.
Speaker 3: And unless you go home and ask God, so what am I supposed to do with all of this vision you've given me?
Speaker 2: And who am I supposed to forgive? Now? And how many years do I need to do therapy? Oh? You're not telling me? Just stay in it? Okay?
Speaker 3: If I, if I, if I ask somebody to raise their hand right now to tell me how long they've been in prayer conferences versus how long they've been in therapy, I would dare say you would see more transformation by praying for five minutes before you go into an hour session, then praying for twelve hours every day. Why, because you're in the habit watch of crying out for things that you never plan on actually confronting.
Speaker 2: Tonight.
Speaker 3: I just came as a loving son, brother, cousin, nephew.
Speaker 2: However, you see me to tell you.
Speaker 3: That if you are just doing the practical you're too far on one side, and if you're just doing the spirituals, you're too far.
Speaker 2: On one side.
Speaker 3: Bringing you to this conference for such a time as this to bring balance. Oh, he wants you to fill in the She wants you to feel in the gap, the gap in your ability to communicate emotionally, the gap and your ability to walk in abundance, sure, the gap that has been there in your family, to be able to see something and then execute it. No more procrastination, no more waiting for something.
Speaker 2: To be handed to me. Nothing is going to stop the purpose and plan of God over my life.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stand in this gap and I'm going to get everything that God has called me to do because I'm not gonna be too far on one side that I'm waiting for a miracle, and I'm not gonna be too far on the other side where I won't do any movement. Say, the gap is always in the middle. It's impossible to please God without faith. Faith without works is dead. Your faith takes work. Pleasing God takes faith. So your work in this next season is gonna please God.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Your work is. I don't know what you have to do. I don't know where you have to go forgive. I don't know where.
Speaker 2: You have to go and ask for help.
Speaker 3: Some of us are dealing with closet addictions right now, and you won't ask for help. You've literally been struggling with those pills, or you've been struggling. It came out of a legitimate place. You were actually in pain. Now you're addicted. I know we don't talk about this stuff in church, but to go to sleep, there's stuff that you do that's a little brown liquor under there. Oh, y'all laughing, But it is happening.
Speaker 2: Right here, right here.
Speaker 3: There's a little There's some websites you go to to see things that just take your mind off of what's really going on. There's some there's some secret jealousy and envy that you have towards brothers and sisters right around you.
Speaker 2: Some of them you call best friends.
Speaker 3: Some of you can't pray for your pastor because you're mad at them.
Speaker 2: Come on, y'all, let's be real. Some of us are so hurt.
Speaker 3: By a season that didn't go how we wanted it to go.
Speaker 2: We haven't properly grieved. I don't know. I'll just move out to I mean the Lord, I didn't even agree.
Speaker 3: I didn't even feel no grief, And your exterior is so hard. No tenderness, no love, No, you don't want to feel anything.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying to you.
Speaker 3: Church is I don't want us to shout for twelve hours tomorrow. I don't want you to get instructions and vision and then we go home and act like God didn't speak.
Speaker 2: There's nothing.
Speaker 3: I ain't been a parent but for twelve years, So there's OJ's in here that got me beat.
Speaker 2: By the thousand.
Speaker 3: But there's nothing worse than you telling your children something and then they just choose not to listen.
Speaker 2: All parents know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: And then watch and then the consequence of what you tried to protect them from.
Speaker 2: You now gotta pay for. I told you don't touch the glass. I told you.
Speaker 3: Now the glass of that, and now the glass broke, the flower's gone, and you cut yourself.
Speaker 2: Now we gotta go to urgent care. Now.
Speaker 3: This woman don't want to see you, and she don't know you my kids, So I'm gonna go crazy on her. Why am I in this situation? Oh, because you didn't listen to me. What if God saying? Man, I've been telling them for a long time. I've been trying to get them to submit to a church for a decade. How can you submit to godly who you can't see?
Speaker 2: This is what the Bible says.
Speaker 3: And you can't submit to a man who you can see?
Speaker 2: Why ain't no man God? Neither are you?
Speaker 3: But how God has to use a man or a woman to bring us in to watch this submission?
Speaker 2: Who are you accountable to?
Speaker 3: One of the greatest miracles at Transformation churches. There are many people that are submitted to my leadership that are two two.
Speaker 2: And a half times older than me. That speaks nothing about me.
Speaker 3: That talks about the level of humility and.
Speaker 2: Vision that these people have. We are one of the only.
Speaker 3: Churches in America where there's a black African American leader with brains who got white men that call him pastor. I'm you're talking about generational divisions being bridged. But do you know what I had to do to see God be able to trust me with that level?
Speaker 2: I was at one point too far on one side.
Speaker 3: Uh oh oh see, y'all don't want to talk about this now. I'm only gonna play this music because I'm from a gospel church and this is how we get down and we just gonna shout and we're gonna praise and they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to get used to it. No, you've got on line some songs shouts of let us you gonna get all.
Speaker 3: Of that transformation church, because we won't be too far. On one side, you're believing for something you're not willing to sacrifice for. Matthew, Chapter twenty three. This is my last scripture, verse twenty five. There's something happening, and Jesus is about to just go off on everybody because it's back in the day it would have been the equivalent of like a prayer conference, and all of these people was here, and this is what this is what Jesus says. He says, woe to you teachers of the law and your pharisees, y'all are all hypocrites. You clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside you are full of greed and self indulgence. You blind pharisees. First clean the inside of the cup or the dish, and then the outside will also be clean.
Speaker 2: Woe to you, you teachers.
Speaker 3: It's your Facebook ministry. I'm sorry, and you pharisees, two hypocrites.
Speaker 2: You are like white washed tones.
Speaker 3: Which look beautiful on the outside, but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside, you appear to people as righteous, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness. What he's saying is y'all acting like you got it together, but you two fall on one side.
Speaker 2: MO pass me that cup and pass me a town.
Speaker 3: This is something I had to drink a few hours ago, and what.
Speaker 2: Ended up happening is that I wanted to share.
Speaker 3: Uh. I wanted to share this with somebody in the audience, wanted them to drink.
Speaker 2: From my cup. And I don't know if I have any volunteers.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna tell you what's in here, you said, Natalie, she not gonna drink from this cup, I promise you.
Speaker 2: But if anybody would.
Speaker 3: Like to drink from a The reason why there would be no volunteers to drink from this cup is cause number one, you see that the inside is dirty. Yeah, but what if I told you that outside clean? Though, see nothing nothing so clean. And God's saying, people can't see what's on the inside, but I can't. This is what you look like to me. There's nothing that can be hidden from me. And He's saying you can fool them, but you can't fool me. I need you to come back to humility. I need you watch this to find the miracle in the middle.
Speaker 2: Some of you that have.
Speaker 3: Been too far on one side, I'm telling you tonight the miracles about to be in the middle. If you've been so the old folks would have said it like this. You've been so heavenly minded. You've been no earthly good y'all remember that. And some of y'all have been so earthly focused. I ain't no way you making it to heaven. I want you you've been too far gost somebody. What am I supposed to do? You're supposed to observe if this is you, and this is a part of your pattern, and then you're supposed to follow the path that God gives you to come out of it.
Speaker 2: Standing all over this building, thank you, Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: What I'm gonna ask everybody to do right now is just close your eyes and lift your hands.
Speaker 2: And this is all I want you to do.
Speaker 3: I want you to ask the Holy Spirit, what are you trying to say to me through this message?
Speaker 2: Holy Spirit?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to say to me through this message? Is there a place that I've gone too far on one side. Have I stopped listening to the spirit and just been working the plan? Or have I just only thought about the practical the plan or what I saw somebody else to do, And I'm trying to run that play And God's calling you back to a new left level of submission.
Speaker 2: Maybe I've been too.
Speaker 3: Far on one side. Or I'm praying yet still playing with the purpose of God on my life. Maybe God's asking me to go back and apologize, submit again, say sorry. Maybe God's asking me to repent, turn, turn back to him. You got the ministry, you don't pray anymore. You know how to preach, so you don't study anymore. Come on, let's talk about it. Have you gone too far on one side? Or I know how to make money so I don't need God anymore. I don't care what side of the pendulum you've swung to. God's trying to get you back to the middle where you realize that you can have full life. That's what I'm gonna pray for you tonight, that you would be one of those that live a full life, that you don't have to switch hats depending on what room you walk in that you don't just live an abundant life on the outside, but an empty life on the inside. I want you to be whole, congruent, all one, holy, completely separate. And if that's your desire, would you just lift your hands. I want to pray a prayer of impartation. Father God, your word says come on online as well. Your word says Father, that you came that we might have life and life to the full. Father, would you stop the life from leaking out of us because of the lies we've believed in the true proof that we have walked away from. Today we are observing there are some patterns, There are some things.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, Father God, open our heart to where we.
Speaker 3: Can see what you're trying to say to us, things that people may have been trying to say to us for years, but we didn't have the humility to hear it. Today, Father God, would you give us ears to not just hear you, but obey you as well. I thank you Father, that the anointing goes just from Father, a feeling to an action.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 3: Today, these people, your people who are called by your name, would actually move into a level of transformation that has been literally available, but unattainable. We stop the leaking now.
Speaker 2: And we speak life, life to the fool.
Speaker 3: Life abundant more than enough, not just spiritually in tune, but relationally well, not just knowing the word, but healthy in our bodies. Come on, I need y'all to pray right now. Father, not just having good relationship with those who believe like us, but being able to love the least of these. Give us the ability to see the miracle in the middle. And give me the awareness that with every new revelation it will require brand new work. Let me never hear your word and think it's just gonna happen. You give us the ability. Tonight we are saying we are willing