Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said close Head, Jeffrey's Daughter so Blunt, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Gates and Aliens modified men for names, Jfka, shot on the head by the Cia.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot and the mob.
Speaker 4: Man, Start of Sam talking to Tis Again, Witches, dom.
Speaker 2: Sanct Serious Noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 3: Stargarts, and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 2: Most celebrities are probably called So if you're.
Speaker 5: Feeling all alone, Crack of Beer and cat Stone the podcast Range Proof.
Speaker 3: We're here to entertain you. We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 6: It's the best kid strange.
Speaker 7: Everyone who has eyes can see it. The native white Christian European population is being replaced at an ever accelerating rate. The great replacement theory is no longer a theory, it's reality. And what's interesting about replacement is that the establishments will either deny its existence or when they admit to it, they say that it's a good thing.
Speaker 8: The gods have blass the silent blood. We carry it on through drought and flood. We build this land upon our graves as fortune favors.
Speaker 3: Just the brain.
Speaker 9: Don't worry, child, Dosh fear it all. Don't worry, child, we will kill them all. Don't worry, child, lodesh fear. Don't worry, child, we will kill them all. Your father's died, so you may live.
Speaker 8: We can't forget, and we won't forgive.
Speaker 3: Now I must go.
Speaker 9: You hear the drums.
Speaker 1: We will bring.
Speaker 3: Phail whatever comes.
Speaker 10: Don't worry, we will.
Speaker 7: So what's the antidote a strong Christian Europe of sovereign nation states. That's why we need to outright reject the lie that nationalism causes war. It's not nationalism or national sovereign that causes war.
Speaker 11: It's expansionism.
Speaker 6: Welcome everybody to Strange Brew podcast. I'm your host, Tom Katak, Tom Thompson got Raptilian. You can find all my music on all music platforms. I'd appreciate the support and welcome to one of the most dangerous podcasts on Spotify. According to them, we just got flagged for talking about diversity and it was labeled as dangerous content. So if you support the show on Rumble, I'd really appreciate it even if you don't listen to it on their five star rate and reviews. All that shit And who am I? Joined by What's going on?
Speaker 3: Boys? Your Boy Jewels from Gray Pilled, Gray Build Podcast. Happy to be here, Happy to be here for Part Part two, Part two of Deep Dive That Crazy.
Speaker 12: We almost went four hours last time.
Speaker 3: We did do that. Everybody in the morning. Yeah so crazy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, welcome everybody back to the show.
Speaker 6: And uh, like I said before, everything we're about to say is nothing more than speculation and theory.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 6: Just remember that this podcast is not to be taken seriously. This is all just a comedy show. That's all it is. It's nothing but a comedy.
Speaker 3: Show, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's not get me banned. Thank you, Nancy. Yes we uh yeah, I'm I'm really is this so crazy?
Speaker 3: So I just got it. I've only got this.
Speaker 6: One other time and it was when me and Aaron covered the Great Replacement because I called it the Great Replacement theory, uh, mass immigration or whatever, right, and that got flagged and labeled as dangerous content.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 6: And is not able to be pushed out into the feed. And then I got it again and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Today's it's it's actually real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, because they don't want this the one topic they don't want you to talk about. And then uh. And then so I'm like, I get it. I get it, Jesse before we go like live and I'm like, what episode is that. I'm thinking it's like the First Protocols, which has done very well on audio, and uh, and I'm like now and I looked and it's, uh, the episode I just did with Shane from Inqueries of Our Reality where we talked about the simulation theory but me and him always go to we always ran to on and stuff like that, and uh, and we just got into this whole thing about like diversity and what it's doing to the Western world and stuff like that. So I labeled it, uh, destruction through Diversity, and I definitely think I just, at least for audio, I'm gonna have to label it a little different because I feel like that got someone's attention and either they reported or Spotify noticed it.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, Yeah, i'd anything uh about when I uploaded that episode. Uh, probably one of the most viewed episodes that I've gotten on both audio and on and on rumble.
Speaker 6: So people want it, man, people are interested by it, even though this is nothing more than speculation and theory.
Speaker 3: Just remember that. But like it's just so cool.
Speaker 6: That's like the one thing that you seem to you can't talk about even though there's a systematic destruction of it. But you can talk about some of the most horrible stuff, Like you can have an entire you can have a whole thing right about you know, like cutting off your wings or whatever, right like that could that's fine?
Speaker 3: You know, well, yeah, I mean you could probably talk about like killing white people and uh.
Speaker 6: Oh oh yeah, I'm so sure that you could easily do like a Savings type of podcast and stuff like that, and uh it would be fine. Right, So welcome back, everybody. This is gonna be a fun time. And to get us started, this is somewhere I brought up when I went on Schizzo News. So, uh, I found more of this music from Blink fourteen.
Speaker 3: Eighty eight, and uh it's fourteen.
Speaker 12: It's quite good. It's quite good. You know, remember remember the.
Speaker 3: Song dude, I remember you showing Me one? It's like another show.
Speaker 4: Hey, bro, someone owns all your banknotes.
Speaker 3: I hope it's not the Hebrews from New York.
Speaker 14: We still believe stories, the little impressing made We know now that TV makes you dumb.
Speaker 3: Joey poop Egg.
Speaker 12: You've seen me before.
Speaker 3: You've literally you've literally been on one of the streets, Joe. You know you know Tom Kat Joey uh yo. So yeah, so check this.
Speaker 6: I found uh I was watching the first y More episode earlier.
Speaker 3: And not care for this song. I know. I kept Billy loves Blink.
Speaker 6: Way too and literally has like a blink tattoo on his arm, and he was like, he's more like just wants to start talking and he's always limited on time. So I was like I was trying to show him some of the like the song and shit like that, and it's just so funny. He was like he's like, Okay, I get it. And I'm like, oh man, this is like your favorite thing, even though it's Canadian. I know, I'm actually a very proud Canadian. Yeah you're actually yes, it's in my fucking minde just.
Speaker 3: You know I moved here or you know I was, I was born here right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, legit, and my as I've said my my family. I traced one of my grandma's bloodlines back to sixteen oh four, and before that she was in America, like in the United States like that. It goes to where her family goes there and it stops. So I have no idea how long my actual ancestry has been in this land, which is so wild to be me either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to find that out. I could probably dig deep on my on my father's side, but my mom's dad was adopted, so that only goes so far. Oh yeah, but mostly from England, Ireland, Germany.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I definitely a nephlum desk squad.
Speaker 3: What's up.
Speaker 6: I'll definitely have to get you guys on the show at some point because I was watching they were live on Realities Ours yesterday and I was just like listening to a little bit on UH on the way back from UH work and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: So no, I'm not a paget. Everyone's covered the show.
Speaker 3: I was actually on on their show Monday. They just aired our our episode, so shouts out top and Raven fuck yeah.
Speaker 15: K.
Speaker 12: So yeah, no offense activity please?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: So so let's uh, let's play some of this it's just I'm like, this is kind of awesome that there is more.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is more from the same bandy.
Speaker 12: Look at their image.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 12: Holder of the Bridge were talking about arm Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, Canadians are being systematically destroyed.
Speaker 13: It's a very wonderful time. Okay, maybe this will work. Come on you, piece of fucking ship, piece of pajeet poop. Okay, Oh, there we go, There we go, Here we go. It's gotta be through stupid Crome. My fucking hate Google, that's what I use.
Speaker 3: I can hear it. Eight arm your my insperation. Oh you todd.
Speaker 14: On, you said, came through and we'll blamed you, even though as they all know, you aren't the only one.
Speaker 6: For it's actually like really good and I'm like, this is actually live.
Speaker 4: But lady nine on the German border line ever now in the Inn and I know that you hated scoln Lands in the Asper governments.
Speaker 3: Your dream was artist street banker kind of dude. Yeah no, So so they have done a rendition of of of every song.
Speaker 4: Now you're just thinking on the ground because the end it turned you down afecting for dainting. Then you are volunteering for the war, getting medals and awards for your bravery.
Speaker 14: Then they wanted to deplete you. It never could defeat you the treats you bar. You saw the bankachers at Pesturgh all the same used to who go up and plane Jews? Who made them wear the star and age of the famous book road that power.
Speaker 6: It's actually good, Like there's so many.
Speaker 3: They spoke laps just like a dream.
Speaker 12: I like this one.
Speaker 3: It's actually like the they're like actually doing all the.
Speaker 6: Porn and like, why don't do this pulling up like pretty sweep or are they just taking instrumental?
Speaker 14: It was on the music went to Colonspoller and Eugez.
Speaker 3: They started chimping up and it's a.
Speaker 14: Government and that's about they looked away from me. Nobody loves you if they're a feugs And I just.
Speaker 6: Called Uzine from what.
Speaker 15: The hell is it?
Speaker 14: That team murcuses I should couple Worris Slarius again.
Speaker 3: Slarius again, Wow dude.
Speaker 14: Then later on on the Ted Oh we saw business, Sage said the pleasure cool and you should suck the j soon ms.
Speaker 3: Will be minor readies.
Speaker 14: And that's about the time I saw the janner see nobody lets you where it's twice sixteen.
Speaker 6: I was pash, those people.
Speaker 3: Are over says the jeans the juice. It was probably not gonna come on now, but.
Speaker 6: I told Starts again.
Speaker 3: Are there any other bands or like any other renditions of.
Speaker 6: You know, it's just like it's just so it's just so catchy kind of too. I'm trying to find YouTube and only like a clip of it somebody posted, But.
Speaker 3: I used to love link like that just reminds me of like the summer after like ninth and tenth grade. We are are, yeah, skateboarding and running from the police and all sorts of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and and it's as as gay as it is, you know what I mean. I was super email at one time in my life. Uh. And I love like like all the you know, I was part of that whole scene.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think everybody in the conspiracy world was Sandy Hook Adams.
Speaker 12: What's like, there's so many there are so good.
Speaker 6: To this problem.
Speaker 3: I want you to download this double.
Speaker 14: Doses stakes to make up perfect Futures, well shot said, it will be so.
Speaker 6: Much cooler, so fascious, combine this.
Speaker 3: Cyber I love it.
Speaker 12: So of these are so good, dude. Yeah, but you can't download it only I don't.
Speaker 6: Know I found that. I just looked up and I found this on whatever audust is the audi ad. I'm gonna figure it out though, Like it's so, what's my race again? Is fucking hilarious? Yeah, it's just so funny that, like I I found it by like I have a secret, Like it's it's fine, but it's like an expect Yeah, I know, it's Uh, it's like where I get all my sound clips from. And then I typed in Zionist and that's where I found that first song.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, what is this?
Speaker 6: And then I looked more and I was like, this is fucking kind of awesome that like somebody kind of riffs on that, doing a cover of Blink but then doing it more of a nationalist style. And it's just so funny when you see like people doing that stuff. I'm like, that's hilarious. Man.
Speaker 16: I love.
Speaker 3: What's his name, fucking Barker, Yeah, great drummer. He's fucking yeah dude, and he's let his kids get to like this state of just I don't like it. I don't like howse kids turned out. It's like okay, uh, because I read his book years ago and I was like, oh, great five And now it's his daughter's like a mud shark, and it's just just he's.
Speaker 12: Into some weird shit.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they all are, even Tom Tom kind of becoming like a disinformation agent through like the alien stuff, and like, I'm sure they've all Uh.
Speaker 3: Lou Lou, what the fuck is his last name? Lou Alazondo. I think that's his name.
Speaker 6: It's just and I like I that though, That music and that time just remind me of a better time, early two thousands.
Speaker 12: Like I was born in.
Speaker 6: Ninety one, like it growing up, Yeah, and growing up and like everyone's and everyone is around me is white. I one really good friend that was native. Other than that, we're all just hanging out, like I honestly, I grew up with. One of my good friends was a kid named Jabal. So I've had all sorts of friends and that's why before I even would get into this stuff, Like I I really don't have h prejudice against certain people maybe but really against as a whole. I just believe in preserving my culture and my heritage and my people because I've I'm watching them and especially the last couple of years be systematically destroyed right at the end of the day. I do believe of like having having Africa for the Africans, and India for the Indians if they were there whatever they want to do over there, and China for the Chinese. And we'll get into that stuff when I play a couple of clips. B Yeah, but Canadian Canadian heritage is a thing. The people that built Canada and the United States were dominantly white.
Speaker 12: Other than people. I want to bring up the slave trade, which.
Speaker 6: Really zero point eight I think it's like zero point zero eight of the people that own slaves were actually white.
Speaker 3: All of them. Orge you you you, you you.
Speaker 6: So, and uh, actually, why don't we just bring that up, since we're just gonna talk about that, let's uh, let's play, let's play a little clip.
Speaker 17: British historians record old Jewish documents showing how the slave trade was so thoroughly Jewish the slave auctions throughout the Americas had to close on Jujewish holidays. Brazil. We see far more African slaves in North America. A Whitsener, another official of the Jewish Historical Society, in his book Jews in Colonial Brazil, pages seventy two and seventy three, wrote quote, the buyers who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of their lack of competitors, they could buy slaves at low prices. If it happened at the date of such an auction fell on a Jewish holiday, the auction had to be postponed. Still think the Jewish histories of the New World. Began to learn of a careful recorder Jewish history that you and I are not permitted to know about. I discovered that many centuries before the Transatlantic slave trade, the Jews had dominated the slave trade in the entire Western world of the last two thousand years, even as far back as Roman times. Funkan Wagnall's Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume ten, page forty eight writes, quote, the trade and slavery constituted the main source of livelihood for the Roman Jews. In the fifth century, Pope Julasis permitted Jews introduced slaves from Gaul into Italy on the condition that they were non Christian. In the eighth century, Charlemagne explicitly allowed the Jews to act as intermediaries in the slave trade. In a history of the Jews from Babylonian exile.
Speaker 6: Did you did you listen to David Duke on Jake Shields podcast.
Speaker 3: I saw clips of it, but not not the whole I listened to the whole thing.
Speaker 6: And it's crazy how much they've brainwashed people to hate that guy. He seems pretty he seems like a pretty normal guy that just wanted to preserve his heritage. And there was no vite during the time when he was part of the KKK, And I'm like, I don't know the I would cover it at some point, the whole history behind the kk and try to look into a little deeper. I'm not saying that they were a good group of guys.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that, but he knows what, Like, I don't know. We were lied to about so much. That's why I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: And this is why, like everybody that like is listening, and you know, I was maybe listening to my show for a long time because you've existed since like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 12: We're getting just wasted on this show.
Speaker 6: Is like, I'm just here to question things, right, Like, I'm just here like be like, why is certain things happening? Why is there always certain things. You know, if we're if we're lied to, if we're lied to about what happened during the World Wars, what else are we being lied to about?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 12: So that is like why I'm so interested in this stuff.
Speaker 6: And I love history and I love digging into history and all that stuff too, because it's like, once I stumbled down this rabbit hole of looking into some of this stuff, even though, like I heard David I kind of slightly talk about it and people when I was like in my late teens and early twenties where I was kind of really down this rabbit hole. It kind of as soon as the whole stuff started going with Palestigne is when I really started to like pay attention and look into stuff, so like whatever three years ago, and then I started to like look really deeply, and then I'm like, yeah, there's some weird things that are adding up with what they're telling us about our history, about the Wars, about what happened. So my whole premise of everything, in my whole strategy in life is to question everything and to like you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the motto of Gray Pild. It baffles me that this information is put out there and there's some people that acknowledge it and just fucking reject it completely because it's not socially acceptable, you know, I know, And that's what's great, you know.
Speaker 6: Like, and because I try to put my information out there on TikTok is, it try to like wake people up using that because it is such a big platform, and I've been like targeted and stuff like that on that app for sure. So a lot of these things I've chosen to kind of question and look into, and like I said, not saying that they're true by any means, but you have to start to notice things and patterns.
Speaker 3: And if you don't have.
Speaker 6: Pattern recognition and stuff like that, you're not that intelligent. If you don't notice these patterns and these things that are going on around you, you're not intelligent. There's like, is it forty of the population that does have an internal monologue? That's fucking crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, fucking Caprica.
Speaker 12: This is the guy who's getting me going Z on reality.
Speaker 3: Most of these people were probably in the chat on uh on whenever you're on skits though, Yeah, show old Sauce, Bobby Bag. It's so fun.
Speaker 6: It's funny doing these live streams, even even for the audio episodes, and I'll try to go through and edit it what I can. But you know, we've got tons of people in the chat, so it's always fun to uh to kind of have people. And I don't know, I've never been to an a Frank museum. Billy always has and folks though, yeah, wow, I'm sure they did.
Speaker 3: You know, it's his pile of shoes sitting there or something like that. Masturbations he and her diary. I heard her dad wrote, you know the diary if uh. Yeah, I don't know how true that is.
Speaker 6: But I also heard that too that her dad wrote most of her biography or what like the things that she was writing and stuff like that her dad wrote it.
Speaker 3: Uh, So I don't know.
Speaker 6: It seemed like it was facilitated to push an agenda. And I just have to read this fun fact. And Frank's fetish is the inspiration behind the delicious treat Franken beans. Wow, the eats Franken beans like my dad used to eat, like.
Speaker 3: Like the canned beans.
Speaker 12: He like my dad likes to work out and get a ton of protein.
Speaker 6: He's like a pretty strong dude and uh, and he would just always eat those like those like canned beans, man, and I'm like, not the refred beans. And they're like it's okay, but I'm like it's not something I'm like gonna like eat every day.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, beans usually go good with other things. But okay, then who was on that video? Maybe sane person would just eat beans out of a can. I look this up.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna try and Frank's family because I saw the clip it's from on a real talk show and they're like they're talking to uh, someone that was part of Ann Frank's family, uh, and they one hundred percent said that like, oh yeah, all tho stuff was filmed after the fact, like and it was on it like a like a real television show.
Speaker 12: And this is gonna be too hard for me to try to dig up right now.
Speaker 6: But it was someone in her family that said, like they show like, yeah, this was not filmed at the time because it was snowing when they they got liberated at a certain camp or whatever where some of her family was.
Speaker 12: So it's really weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Allegedly, yes, everything is allegedly on this on this episode, absolut Yeah. So yeah, this is a good point. I believe it was established, the Soviets left and came back and then did photo ops as uh yeah, as far as liberating them and uh, this is a fact that.
Speaker 3: That I won't talk on beans. I'm sorry British roots beans, bro, I don't like it's so funny. I love beans, dude, I just have never eaten them by themselves. Rice and beans I have.
Speaker 6: That's like a thing you eat with ribs though, you know, you have like you eat ribs and then you have beans.
Speaker 3: With like some corn beans and stuff. Yeah, yeah, I couldn't think of big bed bacon delicious.
Speaker 18: My no, my, my, my.
Speaker 6: My wife's dad like he has a smoker and loves to cook stuff like that, and his wife's like a pretty good cook.
Speaker 12: So we do stuff like they do stuff like that all the time.
Speaker 3: It's a delicious.
Speaker 6: So it is uh, it is wild. It's so hard to keep up with all these chats. You have to keep what's with the can of beans with your tacos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't get if you get a burrito on good beans? Can't beans's going off about, yes, Brooks. So I was able to dodge a lot of Jewish propaganda by going to Catholic, go to school at high school. Yeah, I went to public school and it was horrible. Everyone just followed each other. There was his fights on.
Speaker 3: Black School and uh yeah that that didn't work out too well for me in my young adult years. But you live and you learn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it is interesting too, because, like I was talking about this with Billy, it's like one of my cousins lives in Toronto and it's lived there his whole life. Like I grew up going there a lot and seeing like the inner city stuff, and we were talking about it now he's starting. We used to fight about conspiracy stuff from when I was younger because he would try to debate the things that I thought that I knew, like because I was superin and David Ike and and Alex Jones even though he's a shell for sure, Alex Jones one hundred percent of this information agent for Israel. But yeah, it's uh so. And he was like, I grew up in the most diverse city. I was like, maybe there was like maybe four to ten white kids in my school. He's like, I I was accepted by everybody. I had friends of all sorts of colors and creeds or whatever, I was friends with everybody, and then he said and now he switched because he's like, as soon as they told me you can't be white, that I'm evil for being white, that like that I should.
Speaker 3: Be ashamed either white friend told you this my cousin.
Speaker 6: So my cousin was living in Toronto and then he like was growing up around all these people, very diverse, one of the most diverse cities in the world almost and uh. And then he kind of flipped it and was like, and now recently we're both like very like pro white and at least pro our people and our culture and our heritage. And he saw, especially in Toronto, how bad it's getting, so now he was able to kind of see how bad it's getting. And then even if we're at a family event recently and me and him were just going off and then some people my family were like trying to like just like trying to combat stuff, and me and him were like, no, no, that's not true, like freaking out, like it was a full blown like yelling fest, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, Wow, this is awesome. We're finally on each other side, like I'm fighting and shit so crazy. Y'all bonded over well pretty well.
Speaker 6: It's like he's like, I was never like this until they told me that I couldn't be who I was, right right, Yeah. So it's so crazy how far this has gotten, and especially Ken is just getting like we've been flooded with people and there's probably about over I would think, I think more. They say five hundred thousand people, claim it's over a million. I think it could be even more people. Yeah, of people that never that are illegal here, that never that just came into the country. There's like trailcam footages of fucking jeets just crossing the border and shit in the States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't care. This is all part of the plan. And it's so crazy.
Speaker 6: When I researched this stuff and I was looking at this stuff when I was in my early twenties, I was like, I hope, I hope this happens when I'm dead. I hope this happens when Even when I knew this stuff was going to happen, and I had a feeling it would, but I thought I would be like fifty or sixty by the time they would really try to push the globalist agenda onto the world. Is I really thought I would be older I thought i'd have more time, but no, it just went like dude, they just flipped the switch. And and even the w EF admitted that COVID was a essentially a test to see how obedient people were. It was literally on their website framed that way that it saw how many people could collectively be obedient to the government.
Speaker 12: Alex, I am Jewish Jones.
Speaker 3: Yes, a are we just going to get into the protocols? And I see you have the talmud and.
Speaker 6: Okay, so when I play a clip, I'm going to get a book. Yeah, I'm going to get a book that I'm going to read some stuff from. Yeah, it's Alex never named the juwe Jones. Yeah, I liked Alex Jones. I grew up like listening to Alex Jones, and like I would even when I was a chef. Uh, when I was like, you know, eighteen, I would like when I go for a cigarette and stuff like that. I would like used to be able to get the app where you could do the info Wars app and I would just press play while having my five minute smoke and then pause it go back in. We'd throw my tunes on some like heavy metal kings like Jedi mind trick stuff, and then I would like go back out and I would keep I would listen to him and consistently listen to it.
Speaker 3: I liked a lot of what he had to say.
Speaker 6: And then when I started to realize that, yeah, he's he's towing the line for certain people, and he's not all these people. There's so many of them. Ben Shapiro is a horrible rat. I hate that guy, but like so many of these people, these these conservatives that are just there to like keep people in check and to make sure you don't sway too far, see.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, because yeah, when you think about it, conservatism is not the farthest right you can go.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I got to let's just start bringing stuff up because I'm just gonna keep up with the chat. So I was gonna try to keep up going on. Yeah, I'll try to keep up with some of your stuff. If I see something for you, I'm just hollering at everybody. Yes, it's just it's just fun of reading. Everybody's just like, you know, everyone just chatting. It's fun trail cams.
Speaker 3: Who's hunting my family right here?
Speaker 6: So that's awesome. Go and subscribe to Stranger Podcast especially on spotcast.
Speaker 3: We're going to go go follow Tom Kat and watch his show like he's one of the main people that got me that I influenced me to start podcasting.
Speaker 6: Thanks, man, you're not happy, he looks. Man, it's such a happy boy, Like, I don't know. There's something about this whole thing that I'm like, I don't know, and I'm not saying I'm not saying he didn't get hijacked or or something like that. And speaking of that, well, if people know what we're talking about in the audio, we're talking about the big Age, we're just showing videos of him smiling, just looking like a looking like a good old boy.
Speaker 3: I know, really all all that that amounts to. And then when uh shout out to Nephila Murder Crew. I think Emily was streaming episode five of Europa this morning and they were talking about how he basically like wasn't wasn't racist? Really like he just no, I have a clip of the communist he he just wanted people to have like their own form of nationalism in in their own country, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's I'm on I'm on part six. I think I've been doing it for Patreon is, Uh, I've been watching. I'm slacking on I gotta get back to it, but I've essentially we just chimp and keep cooking.
Speaker 3: Uh we Uh.
Speaker 6: I've been watching it and commentating on it, and I especially at the very beginning, I'm like, I knew it was a very controversial documentary and I was like, I'm not saying anything, this is true. I'm gonna analyze it. And then I went to fact check it, and I really I tried to debunk it. I spent two days trying to bunk it and look up everything I could, and it's, uh, at least I found at least seventy percent seventy five percent was pretty accurate that it can't be disproved, and no one is trying to disprove it, so it's pretty wild. And so just to bring up that, because I will be covering this at some point and strangew podcast is uh, I'll play uh, I'll play this clip.
Speaker 3: In where's that clip? Motherfucker?
Speaker 6: I can add it quick, but uh, yeah I thought I had that, didn't add you fucking piece of shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll add it after stream yard being stream yard dude.
Speaker 6: I know, Yeah, it takes forever. Someone has to add something. Oh my, why didn't add that either?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Fuck it? All right?
Speaker 6: While I get some stuff ready, I will play I will play this clip just to get everybody into the into the throes of this.
Speaker 19: American Jew born in New York City wrote the book Germany Must Perish in late nineteen forty. This was a full year before the USA entered the Second World War and also long before the stories of mass killings of Jews in Germany began to circulate. Kaufman advocated for the genocide of the German people and called for the complete extermination of forty eight million German men and women of child bearing age, so that, he explained, German nationalism and pride would be destroyed in two generations. Kaufman advocated for genocide of the German people through forced sterilization and total dismemberment and reapportionment of German territory to be divided up and given to other nations. The hate that started out in the opening lines of his book as following, this dynamic volume outlines the comprehensive plan for the extinction of the German nation and a total eradication from the earth of all her people. Kaufman continued for several chapters from other demonizing Germans before proposing its genocidal final solution.
Speaker 3: On page eighty six.
Speaker 19: The author states, there remains then but one mode of ridding the world forces of Germanism, and that is to stem the source from which issue those war lusted souls, by preventing the people of Germany from ever again reproducing their kind. This modern method, known to science as eugenic sterilization, is at once practical, humane, and thuro Sterilization has become a byword of science as the best means of ridding the human race of its misfits. Kaufman's summary of his book in a Times ad read a dynamic volume outlining a plan for the extinction of Germany, containing a map showing possible dissection and apportionment of its territory. The plant boiled down to forcible mass sterilization of most German women under forty five and most German men under sixty five. Incredibly, a number of Jewish owned newspapers in America actually review the book when he was published, including New York Times, the Washington Post, Time Magazine, and the Philadelphia Record. Kaufman was just like many other Jewish supremacists, a big proponent of a world government. On twenty sixth September nineteen forty one, Kaufman said in an interview he gave to the Canadian Jewish Chronicle, I believe that the Jews have a mission in life. They must see to it that the nations of the world get together in one vast federation. And the Jews will do the most to bring about this confederation because they have the most to gain. But how can you get peace if Germany exists? Letters sterilize all Germans in Germany. Leaflets were printed to expose this book and inform the public about the plans. The leaflets also revealed that Roosevelt, Churchill and Silent supported versions of the plan. The leaflet presented a reproduction of Kaufman's eight point plan and caption, German people, you now know what your eternal enemies plan to do. To stop their extermination plan. There was only one thing to do, fight, work and win. The plan was inspired by a Talmudic hatred for the Germans who had dared to oppose the God's chosen people. A million copies of the small book were republished in German by order from Joseph Goebbels to warn Germans of their possible fate if the war was lost. Hitler read a copy of the book in August of nineteen forty one and was terrified with what he read. Afterwards, Jews were forced to wear the yellow star by law. The editor of the Sionist weekly, Judischa Ranschau, was the first to coin and make popular the slogan about the yellow star, which Jews were later forced to wear.
Speaker 3: Wear it proudly the yellow badge.
Speaker 19: Doctor Joseph Goebbels stated, thanks to the Jew Kaufman, we Germans.
Speaker 3: Know only too well what to expect in case of defeat. There's my face, What the fuck? What happened?
Speaker 11: Do to me?
Speaker 3: All right? Oh?
Speaker 6: I was adding stuff and it brought my face up pretty pretty wild. Right, that's from Europa for people. I'm gonna have to do so much editing.
Speaker 3: So it was the protocols that basically, or it was the Talmlad that that was the last straw basically, yeah, which we'll get to.
Speaker 6: It is crazy because they started to read these things and they were like, what the fuck was going on? You know what I mean, and trying to figure out what the hell was happening. And it's pretty messed up, man. And this is the one thing that we'll be covering this at some point on Strangeup podcast is what do you think about this?
Speaker 15: Hitler believed in a conspiracy that certain Jewish families were plotting to take over the world, and that Freemasons and Jews were working together as part of a secretive international network against Germany's interest. However, according to an Austrian newspaper, The Sunday Mail Magazine, published in nineteen forty, Hitler's grand mother was a servant made in the Rothschild mansion, and his mother was the illegitimate daughter of a Rothschild, making.
Speaker 3: Him the grandchild of the Rothschild.
Speaker 15: According to Albert Pike, the Freemason's plan to use the Second World War to make political Zionism strong enough to establish a sovereign state of Israel and Palestine was Hitler working with the elite.
Speaker 6: See my thing is right. I'm going to cover this at some point. I actually have an article ready to go whenever I choose to do this stuff. Try to space out this very the very controversial episodes with then peppering in like oh, let's talk about you know, we just did John Benay.
Speaker 3: Ramsey and then that was Anger by the way, bro, that was a really good episode that people seemed to like it.
Speaker 6: I love true crime. It's one of my favorite topics to talk about. And then me and Billy just did the Troop of Cabra. It's not it'll be out in a couple of weeks, but stuff like that where I try to really break it up, where we go like cryptid, Yeah it.
Speaker 3: Could be dude.
Speaker 6: The funny thing is, yeah, no, it's fine. I was just gonna just you're making me think of all these fucking things.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 12: Funny thing is where's that base chick?
Speaker 20: Is this it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, so here's jk Rowling. There are no trans kids. No child is born in the wrong body. There are only adults like you, prepared to sacrifice the health of miners to bolster your beliefs in an ideology. They end up breaking more havoc and harm on the the bodomies and false memories and false memory syndrome combined. So it's just so funny that you talk about like jew Cabra when there was a clip of like, oh she made all of the bankers in Harry Potter Goblins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hear me out. So when you get and I talked about this recently, when when you get into cryptids and whatnot. Oh yeah, yeah, they did take a rothschild hostage. They made him clean floors and some in his own mansion. I think. So when you look at the fallen Angels, who I mean, if you look at the taw Moody, do you use they worship Meridach Marduke. We've talked about this, Uh, basically, if cryptids are I think fallen angel genetic tinkering, I mean they you know, they worship the same deity who took part in creating these cryptids could keep it.
Speaker 6: Undred percent and in this idea, right, It's like essentially he was what I thought was like the bastard child of a rothschild, Right, So wouldn't that make him hold more resentment and hatred towards them because of the way that they treated his mother because she was supposed to be like a maid, right, p yeah.
Speaker 3: Or whatever they call all the goyam women.
Speaker 6: We're gonna oh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they call it's like means like slut and ship and like.
Speaker 3: Even very derogative.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very like little girl. They call it little girl sluts and stuff like that. It's fucked up.
Speaker 3: And if he was, maybe he came to realization about what they were trying to do and that's what made him so adamant on Mike going against that.
Speaker 6: See yeah, and this is why this is why I like stuff like this interests me where it's like, I still think Hitler was controlled opt to kill all the line of the Shim, which what is the sim?
Speaker 3: I don't know that the Shim? Okay, So did you get called if you if you look at like these Yeshiva classes, they refer to God as Shim. Okay, Yeah, and Shim is a son of Noah. You have Ham, Shim and Jpeth.
Speaker 6: See I'm not I'm not religious, right, but I do dig into that whole aspect of religions. I just booked Dustin Niemoys to come on. I'm in talks with Adam Green Banners.
Speaker 3: Agree with everything that Adam says. But because you are a Christian, well yeah, I'm I'm a follower follower of Christ but you know, my I have a lot of theories about things, and uh, there's a lot of Christians that may not agree with the way that I that I view things. But there are a lot of truths that Adam Green has exposed. Yes, so you got to give him some credit for that, But that would be a banger episode, bro, And even like I want him to debate who's that guy? Who's the guy? Did you listen to the boys?
Speaker 18: Wes Uf?
Speaker 3: The guy that basically exposes exposed. Uh, I can't think of anyone's name to Bill Carson Carson, Yeah, yeah, Adam to debate wes Huff. I mean, I think that would be a very interesting debate.
Speaker 6: I need to listen to all that because, Uh, the guy that he's essentially a veteran and I had him on the show just talk about like PTSD and essentially like how he used psychedelics to help his mind and stuff like that, and he's he's gone down this path.
Speaker 3: And his buddy that he wants me to get.
Speaker 6: On the show that's very knowledgeable as buddy vance and talks with him soon to kind of dive into some of the stuff. And this guy's is not religious, but he does follow I think Christ and stuff like that, but he doesn't like religion. And he said his buddy is like he's like if you think I know my stuff. This guy's like Verst and he's on his pension. Troy is so like he's able to. He's like all I do is read and research and read, and like we're gonna do an episode essentially on the fact that he's looking this thing, which he sent me the whole article about it and the whole breakdown.
Speaker 3: What is it called.
Speaker 6: I can't think of it right now, but it's essentially the idea that at one point white people were living with the indigenous here in North America for a long time, way longer than what we think they were. And they have stories of the Wagas moon eyed people who were blue eyed white people. And then so so he claims that he thinks this is a crazy theory, and I would I want to dive into this stuff at some point. And this is why, because in Canada they used this whole idea of stolen land to justify mass immigration and and then to arrange.
Speaker 3: Through the same thing. It's not your land. It's like, well we we we conquered it.
Speaker 6: So you know, everybody like that at some point it might have been thousands of years ago, but Japan wasn't there, and all these countries were formula like they're created off of conquest, uh, and there was treaties made. And I keep repeating this to people because I've even called out because I did a whole video just talking about how it's not stolen land and a lot of people liked it, went viral on TikTok, but then I got attacked a lot for it and kind of speaking about that. They were the natives were at war with each other. They were some tribes were cannibalizing each other.
Speaker 3: That's a fact you can't absolutely And the Utes. I think it was the the the Utes that that's where the whole skin Walker curse came from. So they were obviously performing you know, some kind of ritual magic uh to to manifest that. Yeah, see this is UH.
Speaker 6: So if you guys are watching and uh the Ashkenazis are Kazarian, there's a possibility.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I think it has something to do with that, because you have the Sephardic and then Ashkenazi and then the UH mission.
Speaker 6: Me and Aaron did that. Me and Aaron covered the We did two parts on the Kazarian Mafia. I was calling it the cars are in mafia. I've retarded.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we covered that. It's okay.
Speaker 6: It's uh, if you guys are interested, it's a it's an awesome episode like.
Speaker 3: That was Jay Brooks. Thank you brother Paiute. The Paiute Indians are the ones I think, uh that had the skin walker curse. They they put it on another tribe though. Yeah, but you can't they put it on the white folks. They put it on another tribe. And that's what they're doing there.
Speaker 6: There's tribes that don't exist today because other tribes wipe them out. And and people can think what they want about certain aspects of like the Indigenous. I actually do respect their their culture at least certain tribes and stuff like that. And what they were accomplishing just through kind of being more primitive people. Uh, it is interesting a lot of their folks.
Speaker 3: Coolest thing to me is the war dances they would do before they they would go to war. They would dance around a fire, right, And so when you think of a circle, it's like they're conjuring some kind of energy. I just think it's it's pretty. It's pretty fucking cool when you think if they're like in uh some some kind of conflict.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's like Yeah, it's so true. Come take it back where I made a video and I was talking about this stuff. I was like, there is more, uh, there's more Indians, there's more Seekhs or whatever in the government people that there's more people that weren't even born in this country in Canada in parliament.
Speaker 3: Then there is people of Indigenous ascent. That's wrong. I think that's wrong. It's it's absolutely wrong, and it they should have no place in any form of government. You know. Yeah, I don't care how long they've been there, because they don't want to adopt the Canadian culture, right, they want the Canadian culture to adopt theirs, or they want the Canadian people to adopt their culture.
Speaker 6: So yeah, Iroquis Josh Side three tried the beaver trade, the beaver wars. That's a fact that is very true. And and you know, I grew up with like native friends and played football with a bunch of natives.
Speaker 12: One of my good friends was Native growing up.
Speaker 6: He was actually really good at skateboarding, but he was one of the more assimilated ones where he was kind of like he was part of us. He was he was pretty much white. He was you look natives, fuck, but he was like a white kid at heart, like you know, like he was in emo band with him. I was the screamer and singer. He played the guitar, but Buddy played the drums. We'd have a bass player, so we just kind of gave up. It's different times, like when we get into these like lives. I could just ran on about some of the most ridiculous I know, we just need to do a rant sit down even for your shot.
Speaker 8: To do that.
Speaker 3: But we have a lot of ship that we're gonna be doing together. Guys. Tom Kat is the fucking homie. Yes, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: Glad this is a light joint. It's like, honestly, people are gonna be like post It's think it's like THC and then it's like a bunch of CBD.
Speaker 3: I can't handle volume up there. Well we can down here too, but fuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So let me get into some of the stuff before we break down, Like I got I do a couple of videos for everybody, but we can.
Speaker 12: Let's just bring up some stuff. So this is pretty interesting.
Speaker 6: Uh, this was and so when me and Billy talked about the Weimar Republic, I didn't bring this up, but I want to show you that during the time when the the Bolsheviks, what everyone on the Jews were were, essentially had control over Germany during the nineteen twenties into the thirties, and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: And I'm sure a little bit beforehand.
Speaker 6: Berlin, in July nineteen thirty two, in the window of a bookstore near the most central street corner of the city, the following books were on display, titles The Witches Love Kettle, That's a fun one, Eroticism in photography, sexual errors.
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 3: Was that how you say that? Flag? Flag? I know what that. That's when we like whip people and I'm retarded to had confessions.
Speaker 12: This happens, stuff like that, like flag.
Speaker 6: So the the Labyrinth of eroticism, sadism and masochism fifty cents reduced from a dollar, The whip in sexuality, Uh, Chapeau and Lesbo does moment, the cruel female massage institutions for adults only a magazine, the third sex, the venereal female, the venereal love amongst civilized peoples.
Speaker 12: That sounds disgusting.
Speaker 6: Places of prostitutes in Berlin around the purely German products were love classics of two continents. While I stood and wrote down the titles. A coward of adolescents gathered and made remarks about the lustful foreigners to them. It was an old story. Other bookstores exhibited similar lines. Somehow, the unhampered exhibit and sale of these works was a symbol of German democracy and the freest republic in the.
Speaker 3: World, and that's the Weimar Republic.
Speaker 6: If you guys are watching, especially on your side, and you haven't checked out me and Billy's episodes that we did two episodes on it, and the first time we got drunk with people alive. It was awesome because he came down from out east and we got to sit in the studio again for the first time in like a while.
Speaker 12: And it's it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff.
Speaker 6: When I started looking into that, that's what fascinated about, Like weird, this is where all this like transgender.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm trying to find a video for you of this trans celebrity that talks about this. Oh, I played it.
Speaker 12: I played it on Tuesday.
Speaker 6: But you would have this stuff like on the main street of the city, these books, right because at the time cinema was just building up and they were doing and Aaron uh just covered the new nose Feratu on Class horor cast Uh see that it's it's I liked it. It's very gothic horror. Hate the guy's mustache. The mustache is a problem for me, and we talked about that. But we're gonna do a watch along probably next week on his show for the original nos Faratu and break down some of the occult stuff that was going on. But this No Sfaratu was produced in Germany at this time of the Weimar Republic when everything was kind of pushed towards this kind of satanic dark aspects because their whole economy was collapsing. You could you could pay for the you could pay for mother daughter duos and then uh, you could pay more for it to kill the daughter. Shit like that was existing. You could have sex with pregnant women, all sorts of shit. Oh yeah, this is that chick from.
Speaker 3: It was a burn Magnus Hirsch frails.
Speaker 21: And there's been a rise in anti Semitism all over the country right now and it's disgusting and it's horrible.
Speaker 3: People should know that. One of the first.
Speaker 21: Things that the Nazis did, and I think it was in nineteen thirty three, was they burned Magnus hirsch frails gender for sexuality. Magnus Churchfield was studying trans people LGBTQ people. Lily Elby, who the Danish girl the film Danish Girl was about, she had her first gender firming procedure at Magnus Hirschfield's clinic.
Speaker 3: The Nazis burned it down, all of this research and they were, I wonder why all of this research, why all of this rece what do you like?
Speaker 6: You're like me and Shane were talking about this, like it's not it's so crazy to me, Like there is there's species that are like like especially amphibian species and stuff like that that are like whatever that's is asexual or or like hermaphrodites or whatever. Where they have to and because the population can't keep going unless they the whole idea is like.
Speaker 3: So crazy to me, is so basic. Men and women are different. They THEO it's so crazy.
Speaker 15: I so so.
Speaker 6: I heard a college kid talking about how there's gender neutral bathrooms in the college He's going to inkn probably in Ontario, and uh, and how he couldn't find one that was just a male washroom, but he walked into one. There's three girls doing their makeup, and it made me feel uncomfortable, like he doesn't like that that He's like, there should be if you're gonna I was like, if he's gonna make this, if you're gonna have gender neutral washrooms, there's also people that feel comfortable just in the normal washroom or whatever, a male's male's washroom or a female's washroom. And I wrote in the comments there's only two genders, and TikTok took it down and I peeled it and they wouldn't put it back up just for saying there is only two genders.
Speaker 3: I mean, what if you went in one of those bathrooms and you had to take a huge ship to make up, like you're you're just in there, like oh fuck, that's weird.
Speaker 6: Even in the man's washroom. When you're at work and there's some I hate like when there's open stalls. This has happened at work, I'm taking a ship and then some because I work at like a metal factory and we're a small shop. We're we're hooked to a shop that's a way bigger shop. We're a small gaggle of dudes. We're just we just there's like, yeah, we just hang out. There's like five of us, we Blair music and stuff like that, but going we have to use their washrooms and like just there's all the open stalls. But this guy sits next to me and then he's like just full on, and I'm like, man, do you have to do this beside me?
Speaker 12: Can you not just like go down a couple of stalls?
Speaker 3: He doesn't. He doesn't have to. It's so fucked up.
Speaker 6: So I'll try to get through some of this other stuff I have while we're before I get to reading this stuff, because this won't be long.
Speaker 3: You want to read this, well, yeah, good night, bag zdi have have fun with your lady bro make white babies half fun. In a total of in a total of five hundred and forty five members, the Bolshevist administration comprises four one hundred and forty seven Jews, thirty Russians, thirty four lets what's a let, twenty two Armenians, twelve Germans, three Fins, two polls, one Georgian, one check, one Hungarian. These facts are known to everybody.
Speaker 6: Yes, so the whole Bolshevik revolution that led to the slaughter of up to thirty million white Christians. You know, pretty sad, very sad. So that's the word we're just talking about, right, Like, I don't know, I would rather have the top one cafe that if we had to choose, if you had to choose.
Speaker 3: That's the bottom one is child abuse and U that teacher should be redacted, redacted, redacted.
Speaker 6: This same same man. I've never ever heard my I don't know if she'd like me saying this. I think she wouldn't care. But I've never heard my wife toot. I've never heard her poop. I've never heard her fifteen years. Never heard my wife far one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: It's he's like a fucking princess, like like a like a Disney princess minus the mk ultra.
Speaker 12: I feel like you've heard your wife too, because you're not.
Speaker 3: Saying that you haven't eleven years so well when like you know, well, I mean also, I guess let's not talk about it.
Speaker 12: Just kidding.
Speaker 6: Uh, but like obviously with having kids and stuff too, like even the wife's like are you ready? Are you ready to like are you going to catch the baby? And I'm like, oh man, this is gonna be so fucking crazy. Always wanted to be a dad man and it's like, such is so crazy.
Speaker 3: To me that gras Bro. Yeah, that that that's so awesome that that you're having a kid.
Speaker 6: Man Hitler h ended prostitution and trafficking in just two weeks. And that's just anti semitic, which is true. The the Weimar Republic was fucking horrible, man, the ship that they were doing. There'd be one club where it would be like a gay you know, a gay club, then it's a lesbian club. Then you give fuck a horse at this club, and then you can like the BDSM at the next club. They had all these clubs everywhere because it made money, because they were poor, because they were being they got fucked after World War One, and then there's like mothers selling their kids into prostitution, like it was so bad and most of their husbands died in the war.
Speaker 3: Uh so then they their.
Speaker 6: Their children and their wives had to do horrible things just to get by.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 3: There probably weren't too many options back then, right, and it's not that big of a deal. Never, she never fart there you go.
Speaker 6: Right, you have to appease the overlords, man, you know what I mean? So funny someone's hearing the fire is the period blood thing Olivia. People are saying hi to you. Respond soie, uh, you guys are going ruthless at the chats. Why other ship's making me laugh so hard? It was like it's supposed to be like a serious episode of that.
Speaker 3: Now they're messing with her, guys.
Speaker 6: Come on, ah, fuck it. That's a big fucking It's so crazy, man. But yeah, So I want to read this while we get into some of the stuff.
Speaker 3: That's on you. I want you to read it. Okay, okay. A satanic power had taken over our whole country, which had been able to occupy key positions in our intellectual and spiritual life and in our political and economic life. From these key positions, they were able to control and monitor the whole nation. This power has at the same time the ability to persecute legally those who fight against it, yep, and prevent others this is literally what's happening right now, and prevent others from creating a resistance to its advance. This is literally what's happening right now.
Speaker 6: He warned us, and and that's why I'm like, I think he could have got hijacked. I think there's a possibility if he did get into the occult the way they that people think that he did.
Speaker 12: What if something possessed him?
Speaker 3: Think about uh Maria Orsik, right, that chick who he had who was basically channeling into Dees from al Deboron. Let's talking about the Deboron star Cluster, the real energy, right.
Speaker 6: I have a real episode written out, I have so much stuff ready to go, but I'm like trying to pictures what the hell I want to do, which actually maybe me, you and even Aaron could do that because I'd really like to bring you on a show with Aaron Aaron's and the ship and uh and so like it's it is strange because then I'm like, because they've hopped. Did they pump him full of drugs and then he was someone influenced him to get into the occult stuff and then.
Speaker 3: Had a Jewish doctor? Yeah, well yeah there was Jewish. There was Jewish. There was a whole.
Speaker 6: Battalion that was Jewish. Yes, yes, that's a fucking fact.
Speaker 3: Everything. They don't talk about that, right, he wants you to.
Speaker 6: Talk about that ship because they're I'm not saying they're lying, but they're lying, you know.
Speaker 12: Like it's so crazy to me that, like people don't want to question this stuff.
Speaker 6: And there's evidence of this, and there's also evidence that there was people who supported support the Nationalist Socialist Party within India, within obviously Japan, but also in Africa and like like there was places they had one of the most diverse armies in in the in history. Almost there's photo there's photographic evidence of people wearing the uniforms.
Speaker 3: And he was against communism, right, that's it, Uh, communists, you know, yes, they talks about the whole more.
Speaker 6: No, and I'm going to because I never knew about it, and the fact that why did I know about this? We always talk about the six million. Number that I have to say is thirty million or yeah, but not the thirty million, not the fucking one hundred million.
Speaker 12: I think it's over that that communism has killed throughout.
Speaker 6: History mal oh maw now killed like so many people they don't even know how to track it.
Speaker 3: And we talked about the last episode how he had Jews in his country, you know, funding him. Was that guy's name Israel Epstein's.
Speaker 22: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, man, Yeah, it's it's kind of weird.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 12: The number of Jews in the world, according to the World Almanac.
Speaker 3: With numbers furnished by recognized Jewish groups before the war nineteen twenty nine, fifteen million, six hundred and thirty thousand, nineteen thirty six. When I say nineteen thirty nine, at first, I mean nineteen twenty nine. Maybe I did fifteen million, seven hundred and fifty three thousand, six hundred and thirty three hundred thirty three nineteen thirty eight, fifteen million, seven hundred and forty eight ninety one during the war. World Almanac says in nineteen forty fifteen million, three hundred and nineteen thousand, three hundred and fifty eight nineteen forty two. I can't read either, Meet cavern, fifteen million, one hundred and ninety two thousand, eighty nine after the war, fifteen million, six hundred and eighty eight thousand, two hundred and fifty nine nineteen forty eight, fifteen million, six Okay, So it just goes.
Speaker 6: Up, yeah, yeah, which is like, what, how does that even fucking make sense? And this is approved by them, right you were.
Speaker 3: Saying earlier, like you had pulled that one video up or that one TikTok up.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, freemasonry is inherently Jewish all from Kabbala mistic That is true. That's why I don't Trystism makes up most of these ancient mystery schools because you see duality and all of it. You know, the the light and the dark, good and evil. Uh, male female, there's there's there's a lot of aspects to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's uh, it's a it's wild, dude. So while we get into this stuff, let me read this. This is I'm actually really enjoying this book. I I I read through the introduction. Didn't even realize it's called Illumini. That call it that hijack the world. I didn't even realize that it was just the introduction. And then the first part started, like the first part of the book, and I was like, I was laying in bed and I'm like highlighting stuff because I really want to do all my books. I also have a book called Not Stolen about the indigenous stuff that I want to get into. But I'm highlighting everything because I'm like, it's so good. And I said to my wife, I was like, WHOA, that was just the introduction and it's so well broken down. And this is written by a Jewish guy, so I want to read his little his thing about the Talmud and Kabbala. It's very interesting this this, uh, this book is really good.
Speaker 3: I actually do really like it.
Speaker 6: So Judaism may can't play some tunes. Let's see if there's like some creepy some creepy. Oh, that's not clown music. That's a bad idea.
Speaker 12: I do have one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Judaism has been hijacked. Original Judaism was based on Moses' version of God as a universal moral force. This is only this is the only Judaism I identify with. I have always into had intuition that my life is neither random nor meaningless, but the governed by inherent moral and spiritual laws. This led me to invent scruples, the game of the everyday moral dilemma, in nineteen eighty four. Judaism today is based on the tel mood, which consists of interpretations of Saga's Pharisees during the Babylonian exile of five hundred and eighty six BC and ten forty eighty. Generally speaking, the Tall mood contradicts the spirit of Moses and takes press over the Old Testament. Jesus was the traditional oh in the tradition of Moses. He Jesus Christ, I can't read. He reproached unbelieving Jews. If you believe Moses, you would believe me of him, he wrote. Jesus revealed the Pharisees as hypocrites, liars at a generation of vipers. He said that they nullified God's commandments, teaching for a doctrine of commandments of men. He accused them of worshiping the devil. Ye are ye are of your father, and the devil and lust for your father ye will do. Elizabeth Dilling, as Christian who visited the Soviet Russia in nineteen thirty one, inspired a twenty year old study exposing Judaism mostly close guarded secret, it's supremacy, and it's hatred for non Jews, especially Christians. What follows is very disgusting and shocking. I have no pleasure in presenting Dilling's conclusions. However, I believe they are true and is too important to ignore. The devil operates by deceiving and corrupting good people. According to Dilling, the Taumod is founded on assuming that the assumption of Jewish supremacy, the non Jew ranks as an animal has no property or rights, and no legal under any code whatever milk. The gentile is the Talmudic rule. But don't get caught in such a way to jeopardize the Jewish interest. Summarized Talmudists, this distilled hatred and discrimination without cause against non Jews. The taal mood is characterized by obscenity and more obscenity, setting up the laws for seemingly for the purpose of inventing circumventional circumvent Jesus Christ, circumvention and evasions, delight in sadistic cruelty, reversal, the reversal of the Bible moral code, and teaching on that I should have read this before I gahai on the thief, murder, sodomy, prejudy, perjury, perjury, treatment of children and parents, insane hatred of Christ and Christians, and every phrase of Christianity and a character characterizes the virgin Mary as a harlot and an adulteress, and Jesus as a bastard and a sexual pervert who was crucified as a blasphemy of the Pharisee Judaism. Jesus was punished, was was to be lowered into a dung into dung up to his armpits. Then strangled Christians in Hell are punished by boiling in hot excrement. And then, obviously there's the idea of the seamen too. Judaism rejects Moses. Moses' vision of God as a moral force. It is a basic doctrine that God is ensof a natural essence which has no attributes and can.
Speaker 3: Neither know or be known. That is atheism.
Speaker 6: So Judaism is nothing more than Babylonian Talmudic Pharisees, which is based at the at the crass paganism and the pathetic uh. This pathetic atheism and all forms of this paganism can concocted through the century wrong wrong button dialectic material merely Jesus dialectic material, mainly upon old pagan concepts. The taul mood undoubtedly contributes to anti Semitism dilling Rope. The attitude resolving from such teachings have been resented by non Jews in all countries for centuries. Such resentment, however, is always betray married by the Jews as persecution of the Jews. Michael Wex, the author of a two thousand and six book of the Yiddish language, confirmed Dealing's findings. The Jews are not merely out of step with Christian civilization. They hold it in utter contempt. What fault could the Pharisees find with the Gospel that preaches human brotherhood and putting others before yourself?
Speaker 3: Answer?
Speaker 12: It denies their special claim.
Speaker 6: They're competing with Christ to be God themselves, Thus the Talmudic hatred of Christ. Another main book of Judaism is the Central Texts of Freemasonry and the Kabbala. Dealingra writes that the Kabbala no existence has non existence of evil. It is the main source of these modern isms, so racism, obviously, all these isms, communism, feminism. The Kabbala depicts the achievement of universal harmony in terms of facilitating sexual union of a man and female entity. Uh It preaches that the arousal below provokes the arousal above. Think about our culture nowadays. It provides the basis it's so crazy. It's provides the basis of the Illumini sex cult, reflected in the Illumini symbol the dot in a circle symbolizing the penis and the vagina.
Speaker 12: It also is seen to uh to.
Speaker 6: It goes into homosexuality pedophilia among the initiates that are getting into the whole cult God. The Kabbala preaches that the main influence that the man influences God and creation requires destruction. It is monotheistic, and it includes and it includes sacrifice for Satan, the God of the gentiles, and so he won't sexually molest the divine daughter, the female principle. According to David Bay of the Cutting Edge Ministry, the Kabbala is a keystone of all Western a cult thought. In practice, it is the cornerstone of the beliefs for all the illuminated ones, the masters of the Illuminati and his hostile to non Cabali's Jews. Whether an occultist is white or black magic, their cornerstone of belief and thought is Kabbala. When the Antichrist arises, he should be based in his practice of the occult on the Jewish Kabbala. Thus, the irony is that when Christ strives desolation and begins his effort to slaughter every Jew on earth, the Jewish Kabbala will provide the major appetism for his effort. And indeed, the Kabbala formed the cornerstone of Adolph Hitler's occult beliefs. So this is terribly irony will strike the Jewish people twice in world's history, and I do think they try to.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know because I don't think that I don't necessarily know we should idolize Hitler, but I do think that we should look at what he was saying in his speeches and just try.
Speaker 3: To understand him. Yeah, we're just looking at it and we're questioning it so I can read.
Speaker 6: It's so funny because like I've spent so long on the show where I've been like full blown like drunks shit and somehow, but my computer thing, I have like all the letters. I told Billy, I'm like, he's like Jesus right, I'm like make sure everything is so presumed in So I'm like it's just like a little kid writing. But like everybody, really good book. There's a lot of good information, Like I could read on and on. There's so many good parts of this book that just break down out of this, like highlight all the banker stuff, even a little bit of this International bankers live in fear not of starvation and disease, of war or war, the corners, the concerns of the children in the Third World. Bankers are terrified we might object to paying them billions each year in interest for money they create out of nothing, guaranteed by our taxes. The Federal Reserve Board of private cartel of mostly private foreign banks finaggled this monopoly in nineteen thirteen. The bankers are fright and the Jews like the homeless man's dog. We might say, I can do this myself. They are scared that the government might. They're scared that the government might go even further and default on trillions of make believe debt. They are frightened of losing control. They toss and turn at night in order to sleep more soundly. The bankers have taken steps. These precautions help us to understand the world we live in and why obviously they're doing these very bizarre things for like themselves and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think someone in the chat Cole's towing. I think asked who who's the author of that book? And the name of the book again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, buddy, I think that's on my side too. This is a this is a banger, so it's you can get this on I want to get as he has two other books. Henry macau I would love to talk to this guy's at PhD. There's his name right down and get this off Amazon. Uh, that's why I found I've found a lot of controversial books on Amazon that I wasn't able to find other places, especially like Chapters or it was int go now in Canada, but a really good book, Like it's not that big, but he breaks down things in this like such concise way, Like I'm halfway through the Children of the Matrix, but God, David, I your fucking books are massive. Man, They're so big. I'm like, how the fuck this is gonna took me forever?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, word Vagina makes me imagine that I still haven't bought any of his books.
Speaker 6: So since we were talking about like feminism and stuff like that, I'll play this clip that also has to do with a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 23: Is an undeniable fact that the most leading and prominent creators and organizers of feminism were nearly all Jews. Glorious Steinham became recognized as the leader and spokesperson for the American feminist movement in the nineteen sixties and seventies. Betty Goldstein Friedan sparked the second wave of American feminism. Heather Booth founded the Chicago Women's Liberation Union together with two other Jewish women, Naomi Weinstein and Vivian Rothstein incidentally also ran an underground abortion service called the Jain Collective that operated from nineteen sixty nine to nineteen seventy three before Jews legalized abortion.
Speaker 3: Schulmann Feuerstein was.
Speaker 23: The central figure in the early development of radical feminism and second wave feminism, and a founding member of three radical feminist groups, Redstockings, New York Radical Feminists, and NYRW.
Speaker 3: Even. The first reported Women's Day event in.
Speaker 23: Nineteen oh nine in New York City was organized by the Socialist Party of America at the suggestion of Jewish activist Teresa Monkey.
Speaker 18: Wow.
Speaker 3: A lot of it, man, it's all backed, it's all back, and that's what I'm like.
Speaker 6: You know, a lot of women have been captured by this idea of feminism, and it's I do believe that women can do other than small physical activities. There's there is good and bad with not good bad, but there's positive and negatives between a man and a female. And then the idea this was a form a union that balances each other out. That is the whole idea, right, so like the there there is a reason for all of this and this idea that they've been like you need to work. And it's sad to me because I see like these like young chicks working in the factory like next to me, like the one that's connected to it, and I'm like they if this is a different world, they wouldn't need to do this stuff, they wouldn't need to be doing backbreaking work throwing fucking lumber because we were they make skids next door, and essentially we just we make we're doing like making some cool ship. I want to give away too much because if someone's get docks or something and uh and and so like they're just like they're throwing like you know, it's like the physical work that they I don't think necessarily needed to do.
Speaker 3: Right. So, like I guess saying that you should make a book list, I think.
Speaker 6: I got a ton of stuff that you guys, you should make a book list. That is a that's a good idea. I have some really cool stuff I really wanted. I want to it's expensive, Yeah, yeah, man, Cole's yeah, thanks for fucking near on my side. So thanks man for joining. There's some books, even by David Irving. I'd like to get, but they're expensive, like eighty bucks or whatever. But he he was someone who was arrested for questioning these this history, you know what I mean. So yeah, there's a lot of weird aspects to this whole thing. So before I play some more clips, let me play this one or let me read this. So this is part of the protocols. There's no way I'm gonna be able to get through all of them. At some point, like if you guys support the Patreot, maybe I'll read all them off and do like a kind of like a book reading kind of thing.
Speaker 12: You can you can do.
Speaker 6: You can find all the protocols, all of them broken down. They're all like translating AI and stuff like that, or people do read them. It's on if you just look at the protocol others and Zion. I'm pretty sure even on Rumble there's like a three hour thing where you can listen to the whole book. But right is might, our right lies and force. The word right is an obstract thought and provided by nothing. The word means nothing more than give me what I want in order and verify thereby I may have proved I am stronger than you, and this is what they do right.
Speaker 20: Like.
Speaker 6: I like how Jeremy says this when he told he's like during COVID, it was especially in Canada, it was like, do what we say or I'll hurt you.
Speaker 3: I'll hurt you. I'll take away your job.
Speaker 6: And if you take away a man's ability to work and live and all that stuff and to provide for.
Speaker 3: His family, you're essentially killing him.
Speaker 6: Even Dave Chapelle said that take away a man's work and is ability to make money, you're killing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I could definitely give you guys a bunch of song lists too, like I got.
Speaker 3: I have so many.
Speaker 6: I have some pretty banger music that I listened to. Also the Raptilian on all music platforms. Make sure to subscribe. I did a song to Richmond, north of Richmond, and you guys will like it. It's very US, very pro white. There's a there's a there's a line where I say, Uh, it's uh, they cause Nazis if we have white privates nine percent of US worldwide. Uh, we're the real majority minority in this blatant attack. Billions of Asians, billions of blacks, billions of Indians. Uh, but we have to take on the trash of millions of immigrants living off the tacks of the middle class. Where's the pushback. That's one of my favorite lines.
Speaker 3: It's I got to check that out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a it's a banger, man. A lot of people are actually liking it. It's on the third most listened on Spotify and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: For my music.
Speaker 6: Everyone loves the fuck Trudeau song, of course, because that's what got me a lot of listeners on Spotify. Right, It's been shared on TikTok so many times, like blows my mind over almost three thousand times has video has been used using my fuck trudeah thing? And now'll click on that and it's liked like six thousand times, and then it's shared like thousands of times.
Speaker 12: I'm like, wow, that's.
Speaker 3: Pretty wild, like so crazy.
Speaker 6: This is an interesting thing to do with all this stuff because they're doing all these weird rituals and I want, I'm going to read this off after we play this clip, but check this shit out. So I'm just gonna play the clip and then I'll tell you where it's about.
Speaker 18: After twentieth century the freedom, I.
Speaker 3: Look who that is it's Moloch. I mean, I was gonna say that's all. This is from Jewish Day in nineteen thirty three, right I am, Yeah, I know exactly where this. I played this on my Ball's deep where I did a deep dive mini balls, mini Lords.
Speaker 12: So for all the listeners, it was a clip of them doing a literally.
Speaker 6: A mock sacrifice, sacrificed the ball to ball and UH in nineteen thirty three. The same year the National Socialist in Germany Workers Party took power, one hundred and twenty five thousand Jews is plus UH filled Soldiers Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois to attend and to intend an event called the Romance of the People.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it was there, right, yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 6: That was organized by the Designs Organization of America and sponsored by the Jewish Agency of for Palestine. The de facto Israel government prior to the creation of Israel, UH hailed as the greatest Jewish spectacle UH ever staged this event put on a pageantry pageant depicting two thousand years of Jewish history, which includes a mock sacrifice to Moloch, an ancient deity that is mentioned eight times in their text, and the standard Hebrew text of the Bible. Moloch or Molech, also known as Remfan or chin Yun, is an ancient deity associated with child sacrifice. Is depicted as a golden bull. During the pageant, a rabbi carried out a baby fake quotations. Question Mark, held it up into the sky, and Uh, with outstre arms, placed it into a fiery container opened opened outward from the belly of the golden bowl they had rolled out in stage.
Speaker 3: That shit is crazy to me.
Speaker 6: Like, so I'm the bad one and I'm controversial or dangerous or extremists for questioning them doing mock sacrifices in the in in like a public place.
Speaker 3: Imagine that happened today, bro, Like just imagine it probably does well, obviously it does. But like, just imagine if they were to do that today and then name it Jewish Day, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So true, All government power ultimately comes at the end of the gun. That's very true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said something a minute ago that. Let me say, it's time to make politicians remember what it's like to fear us, not vice versa. Fucking I agree, I agree.
Speaker 6: It's so is it Moloch or ball? Because they Molock is the one that has the isn't walk the dog headed kind of.
Speaker 3: Is well, I've heard Okay, So Terry Eddie has talked about Moloch uh perhaps maybe being a place right and but as well as as a certain deity it's in the Canaanit pantheon. Ball. I talked about this recently, Soda neflin dev squad. Ball means Lord Sims from Bell Blue Bell being Marduke obviously.
Speaker 12: Do you want to talk about that sometime? I would like to do an episode just on Ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well the Lord okay, man Steve, Yeah, Diagalon forever, Okay.
Speaker 3: Shout out Diagon Yeah, Ball being the lord right, which I have interpreted to being worshiped as Marduk merediac because when the chicken is sacrificed during certain Jewish holloway. Yeah that what's that? Came on call? Meredith? Huh? I think it's Yam Kapor maybe so weird.
Speaker 6: Let me project all of my sins into this chicken, you.
Speaker 8: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you slaughter the chicken. Yeah, and that's suddenly you're forgiven right, you know.
Speaker 6: That's what all those uncles are doing. They are like molesting, They're like like yeasts and nephews or is like I'm just gonna focus on my energy and you with chicken, I cut it and I can just keep molesting.
Speaker 3: It's fine, right, right right. Yeah, that's a fucking sick way for someone to look at something like that, dude. And yeah, and then they have they have the goyes go and get the chickens for they have their shabuskoys. They go and they purchase their chickens and they bring it back to them. They try to fool God in so many ways. I'm pretty sure there's like a shabas fridge now like a refrigerator, and there's a place in New York, like in the Jewish district where they have like wires that they basically communicate and uh probably transfer things through so they so they can like fool God.
Speaker 6: Basically, it is crazy because that's essentially what they try to do, is they're trying to become God and fool gods. And that's why it makes me think of like that this stuff definitely has to come from somewhere, right, And and that's.
Speaker 3: Why when you see in a lot of church nowadays they're supporting Israel, they have like a you know, a donation thing for Israel with the literal like sigil of Solomon, this hex symbol right up there in their church. We have it right in between us right now. It represents a lot of things masculine, feminine, but you know, basically it is the hexagram of Solomon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what it is.
Speaker 3: That's that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 6: Then they say stuff like this, do you believe that the gentile the one day become the slaves of the Jews.
Speaker 3: I believe it's gonna expart.
Speaker 15: You.
Speaker 3: You will leave your hut, he said.
Speaker 6: So for the audio listeners, the guy goes around and this could be an Israel or whatever, and he's like, do you think that that the essentially the gentile is the go and will be enslaved by the Jews? And they're like, yeah, it's written in our book. It's written our magical book, because our fucking book says it. Because a fucking piece of paper says something. You think it's okay to fucking play darts with babies, it's.
Speaker 3: Fucking sick man's slave the rest of the world.
Speaker 6: For their own perceived supremacy. That's why I'm like, people shut the fuck up about white supremacy, it doesn't exist. Jewish supremacy exists. And actually, and we could say this because it's owned by the same faction too. I believe that, you know, I believe Brandon Kroll when he says that.
Speaker 3: Had him on too. I saw that. I saw that right now. Really I like him, I don't necessarily I think.
Speaker 6: I think I like Brandon, so I do like brand but I think that I don't agree with everything he says, and I don't have to for us to me and.
Speaker 3: Raven talked about this, like, you don't have to agree with absolutely everything someone says to talk to him, have a discussion, to have them on your show.
Speaker 6: Even you know, That's what I said too, Like I don't agree everything that Dustin Niemoys might say or are Adam Green or whatever, But I I believe in open.
Speaker 3: Speech and I'm someone that will listen.
Speaker 6: I'll be like, Okay, let's actually have a conversation about this stuff, like I opened the floor to like I would like to have an indigenous chief, like a medicine man type chief, or someone who has a great knowledge of indigenous tribes, like heritage in their culture or like that. I'd be way open happening a debate and be like, well, this is why I don't think it's still on land. I want to hear why you think it is. I actually respect their culture, like I'm open to those conversations, and I think it's good to have those type of conversations because all we're doing is trying to like question what is going on, and I'm here to find the truth. And that's why I'm like, I'm sure people are a fan of my show because it's been around for so long and stuff like that, and some eighteen is pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: And the way why I hear, I.
Speaker 6: Know, I hear episodes where I'm like, yeah, I wouldn't say that now, Like there's one episode I took down because I just I'm like, this is not.
Speaker 3: This is not some I believe in now.
Speaker 6: But during the whole when Black Lives Matter was popping off, I don't like authority, So I was kind of on that side where I'm like, yeah, that's it. I didn't I didn't know the whole aspects of what happened to George Floyd. I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: Any of that.
Speaker 6: I didn't know any of that shit. All I saw was like, Okay, people are pissed at the cops, so they should be because the cops, I believe, are the boot, the authoritarian boot of the state. So I was like, yeah, it's fucking wrong. I believe in treating humans kindly and with respect until you disrespect me, then I will disrespect you back.
Speaker 3: Like you can only go so far.
Speaker 6: And that's why I'm I was all about, like, okay, like I had black friends, I have a Jamaican aunt, Like, you know, this is wrong, what's happening. But then within like a literally a couple months, not even a couple of weeks, I was like, I flipped the script and you can hear me and Billy talk about this stuff on some episodes where I'm like, you know, I'm not saying I don't like Brandon.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that I had him on my show. He came on my show.
Speaker 18: I like him.
Speaker 3: No, dude, No, we didn't say that, Jabril.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 3: So I just what you're saying oftend you could change overnight about anything, especially with like the more and more research that you do. And uh, Bobby was saying he doesn't agree with the white supremacy thing. He thinks whites are supreme. Well, Bobby, we're just talking about the whole like the sy op put put out there to the masses, like you know, oh, it's all white supremacy, white privilege, and white privilege does not exist either.
Speaker 6: I believe that people should have a right to their home and their heritage and their culture in their own place, and if if they want to assimilate, say like say I just really found it sounds unbelievable, it really does, But just say I found Indian culture very interesting.
Speaker 3: That just go to India and become like that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: The idea is like, that's why we have these kind of different places. And and David I like, preaches this and I appreciate what he's doing because he's like the people that are flying in the country. This is all being used as a plan. But yet we're all the same people, We're all connected to the same consciousness. I don't think we're gonna get there yet. I don't know if we'll do it in my lifetime. Of this idea that we all are kind of in the same matrix realm and we're all being we're all going through trials and tribulations to learn from right now, But right now, I don't think that's the case, and I think the case is like I actually love Alan Watts, one of my favorite dudes in the world. Z Allen wants do you know who he is?
Speaker 3: Go go listen to hear of them. And I haven't listen to.
Speaker 6: Any of Alan Watts's videos. I've posted some of them on Instagram. You might have heard them. One of my favorite, like famous I was one of his books. He was a philosopher. He was actually a Catholic, he's a Catholic priest, and then he switched. He went to Buddhism and he trained under the under Actually, I'll play you something here.
Speaker 12: We'll do that right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 6: You're I'm like, wait, this is what happens vance Friday night. The wife's away this weekend, so like, let's just have a little fucking fun with this ship. You hang out, dude, I have a breakdown the whole protocols and won't do that. Or it's more, it is broken down very simply, simply, very simplified. In any state of which there is bad organizations or authority and in personality or laws and rulers who have lost their personality admit to the flood of rights ever, multiplying out of liberalism, I find a new right to attract by the right and strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces which in order and regulation, and to construct all the institutions, and become the sovereign lord of those who have left us to the rights of their power by laying them down voluntarily in liberalism.
Speaker 3: Pretty wild, man? Is that crazy?
Speaker 6: Like yes, I'm like a fuck, this is gonna be just as long as the other one. Like we're not careful. Yeah, two things can be true. Crops can be authoritarians. But George Floyd, but also aside, he was the dude was a fucking drug guy. He put a gun to a woman's stomach. I'm so against that shit. And it was sponsored by you, you you you, literally all of it was sponsored by this shit man.
Speaker 3: He had a pre Masonic Eagle Something's oppud on his chest with thirty three Tuesday. What a speaker, man, what a speaker, high energy he got that.
Speaker 12: I'm pretty much drinking pure vodka. I have no more soda. I'm gonna have to go get some more soda.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna play a longer clip in may Il, grab min soda and I'm gonna find that that clip that I wanted, Alan Watts.
Speaker 12: It's fucking it's so good.
Speaker 19: As with the case of Germany, Japan had also broken the shackles of Bradshaw's interest and experienced an economic miracle in a national rebirth.
Speaker 3: It could not be allowed.
Speaker 19: Japan had to be taking out to become a milking cow of the bankers again. On twenty third of June nineteen forty one, United States Interior Secretary Harold Leclaire X wrote in a memo to Roosevelt, there will never be so good a time to stop the shipment of oil to Japan as we now have. There might develop from the embargering of oil to Japan such a situation as would make it not only possible.
Speaker 3: But easy to get into this war in an effective way.
Speaker 19: And if we should thus indirectly be brought in, we would avoid the criticism that we had gone in as an ally of communist Russia.
Speaker 3: Rossot was, of course, still looking desperately for a way to enter the war.
Speaker 19: He then froze all Japanese assets in the US and later forced an oil embargo on Japan in an international act of hostility. As a direct result Japan now lost access to seventy five percent of our overseas trade and eighty eight percent of her imported oil. This led to Japan now having insufficient resources to continuing her war with communist China. To avoid war, that Japanese first entered into negotiations with US officials, who demanded that Japan first would withdraw from communist China before any embargos would end. Rossot, of course, knew that the Japanese never would let themselves be humiliated in so way. If the Japanese refused it, the embargo would continue and they would collapse from economic strangulation. If they complied and withdrew all troops from the mainland, Communism would sweep Eastern Asia Exactly. This happened after the war, resulting in Communist China and the Korean and Vietnam Wars. The Japanese were giving a two headed coin, die by starvation or die by communism. They decided to reject both of these options and fight instead. War Secretary Henry Stimpson phrased it in his diary, we faced a delicate question of the diplomatic fencing to be done so as to be sure that Japan is put into the wrong and makes the first bad move or vert move. The question was how we should maneuver the Japanese into the position of firing the first shots. The major organization which propagated up public support for US involvement in the European War before the Pearl Harbor attack was the cleverly named commiss to Defend America by aiding the Allies. At the end of nineteen forty West Virginia Senator rush D. Holt issued a detailed examination of the Committee. The Committee has powerful connections with banks, insurance companies, financial investing fronts, in industrial concerns. These in turn exert influence on college presidents and professors, as well as on newspapers, radio, and other means of communication. If the Committee succeeded in getting the US into war, Holt warned, American boys will spill their blood for profiteers, politicians, and hatreos.
Speaker 3: If war comes on the hands of the sponsors of the.
Speaker 19: White Committee, will be blood, the blood of Americans killed in a needless war. In March nineteen forty one, a list of most of the committee's financial backers was made public. It revealed the forces eager to bring America into the European War. Powerful international primarily Jewish banking interests were well represented.
Speaker 3: It is diary entry of the first of May nineteen forty one. Charles A.
Speaker 19: Lindeberg, the American heroic aviator and peace leader, exposed the coalition that was pushing the United States into the war.
Speaker 3: The pressure for war is high and mounting.
Speaker 19: The people are posed to it, but the administration seems to have the bit in its teeth and it's hell bent on its way to war. Most of the Jewish interests in the country are behind war, and they control a huge part of our press and radio and most of our motion pictures.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 6: We have eighty people watching. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: Like we got like one hundred and twenty watching or something. Dude, you got eighty on ur En watching. Yeah, okay, well with my rumble, it's yeah, it's like one hundred and ten hundred and twenty. Fuck yes, let's go. I don't think my rumble shows up on your views. And this is this is the thing. People are like, you know, everybody watching on Twitter, fucking say some ship talk x net. Nobody in x ever talk ever ever. It's weird. I never like even Aaron.
Speaker 6: Like Aaron, we had like a bunch of people watching the Nose Faratu live stream and because he just went live to X and I was like, you need to go live to Rumble and really push like the milk content on on minews.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm fucking I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: That's fucking this. It's awesome, right, and I want to build up the community. But like people often watch my stuff and they're like, is this live? And I like, I I will admit I fake live some stuff because Rumble gets more views if you're live, right, So we'll record episodes and we'll stream it out like it's going live, and we'll still I still see the people in the chat and I'll still like communicate with them and stuff like that. But I record so many episodes all the time. I wish we could like nail it down to every Tuesday, me and Billy do an episode every Thursday, me and Aaron do an episode, and then me and you do one every two weeks or whatever. But it's so fucking hard to get everybody on board. So and it also this happens right where if I'm live all the time and I'm trying to break down like crazy shit that's going on. I get distracted because I want to see what everybody's talking about, what's going on, and I want to bring up one thing. Even if I saw someone comment how Alan Watts was somehow like influenced by Alice Bailey and stuff like that, which I actually do want to cover at some point, it doesn't matter at the end of the day, because I do believe if there is good people, even if they maybe were influenced by I don't know, something a little nefarious or something like that, if they're really trying to push like good things out into the world, I think that is a good thing. So this is one of my favorite videos. He's done so many videos, but this one is just breaks down it really well. For everybody watching. It's just loading this commercial guy in network neat a dick. Everyone hates me because I read three of David Wilcox's books.
Speaker 3: I used to watch him and Corey Goods fucking videos. I know, a spaceship coming down as a fucking pirate ship or some ship.
Speaker 20: See.
Speaker 6: I like David Wilcock and I read his books and David all of David's books.
Speaker 12: He bases things up of things he actually researched.
Speaker 3: He does Casey and when.
Speaker 6: And when, uh, when Corey Good came on the scene and that weird doc that they had whatever that was called. I watched it and I always referenced the Nazi bas on the moon or whatever, and how they turned it into a square because the so the the idea was there was Nazi base on the moon, right, and then people got uncomfortable, and then the America is supposed to America took it over, and then they turned it into a square because people got uncomfortable working on a Nazi bas It's just like iron Sky, but like I like David Wilcox, I've read the synchronous iron Sky. Iron Sky's good, Iron Sky Tusay, it's both the great. I actually want to do a watch along at some point. Fuck yeah, it would be for me, you billy everybody.
Speaker 3: It'd be so fucking firm down watch Along. I'm doing a fucking twin twin Peaks watching Along. I ever seen it? Ri I p David Lynch, guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we're just talking power brother. Last Horror cast. You guys like horror. That's awesome. On my side, it's eighty five, So that's fucking sick. I love David Ike I've read. I've been a fan of ex since I was sixteen seventeen. But it was in Alex Jones, very negative stuff, so to uh, to look at like some of Corey Goods stuff.
Speaker 3: Not Corey Good.
Speaker 6: Fuck Corey Good. I'm looking more at David Wilcock stuff. He was very more positive. And then Corey Good came along and Corey Goods like I was in the my lab projects and they reverted me into a little bull. I went off to the moon and they they turned my little boy body into a full man.
Speaker 3: Body, like all that shit of like starting to get my water for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good idea. I'm jerking, Budkay, sorry, Bud. I don't know what the fuck you're barking it down there?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you prepared? Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: So here we go. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't mind David Willcox's books. I actually found them pretty interesting. I thought it was more positive than some of their shit. You know how much editing I have to do for this to be an audio episode, So listen to this. This is inspiring shit. I don't care if he's part of a cult or whatever. The fuck Uh, this is one of my favorite clips. He's done so many. I've listened to so many of his talks. I have one of his books, Alan Watts is The Shit and Jewels. You're really like this because you've never heard this shit, so check this out. This guy was sent by God, in my opinion, or some sort of benevolent force.
Speaker 22: You're ready to wake up.
Speaker 24: You're going to wake up, and if you're not ready, you're going to stay pretending that you're just a little, poor little me. And since you're all here and engaged in this sort of inquiry and listening to this sort of lecture, I assume.
Speaker 20: That you're all on the process of waking up, or else you're teasing yourselves with some kind of flirtation with waking up, which you're not serious about. But I assume here maybe you are not serious, but sincere that you are ready to wake up.
Speaker 3: So then when you're in the way of.
Speaker 22: Waking up and finding out who you really are, what you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing, in the same way that a wave is something.
Speaker 20: That the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 16: The real you.
Speaker 22: Is not a puppet which life pushes around.
Speaker 9: The real, deep.
Speaker 22: Down you is the whole universe.
Speaker 3: So then when you die, you're.
Speaker 25: Not going to have to put up with ever lasting non existence because that's not an experience.
Speaker 24: Yes, a lot of people are.
Speaker 25: Afraid that when they die they're going to be locked up in a dark room forever and sort of undergo that. But one of the most interesting things in the world, this is a yoga. This is a way of realization. Try and imagine what it will be like go to sleep.
Speaker 3: And never wake up.
Speaker 25: Think about that, children, Think about It's one of the great wonders of life.
Speaker 20: What will it be like to go to sleep and never wake up?
Speaker 25: And if you think long enough about that, something will happen. You will find out, among other things, that it will pose the next question to you, what was it like to wake up after having never gone to sleep? That was when you were born.
Speaker 20: You can't have an.
Speaker 25: Experience in nothing nature of pause, a vacuum, So after you're dead, the only thing that can happen is the same experience, or the same sort of experience as when.
Speaker 17: You were born.
Speaker 25: In other words, we all know very well that After people die, other.
Speaker 9: People are born, and they're all you.
Speaker 25: Only you can only experience it one at a time.
Speaker 3: Everybody is I, you all know you or youth.
Speaker 25: And wheresoever beings exist throughout all galaxies. It doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 16: You are all up.
Speaker 22: And when they come into being, that's you coming in to be.
Speaker 24: You know that very well.
Speaker 25: Only you don't have to remember the past.
Speaker 3: In the same way you don't have to think.
Speaker 4: About how you work with a thyroid plan.
Speaker 21: Or whatever else it is.
Speaker 24: Or you don't have to know how to shine the sun.
Speaker 3: You just do it.
Speaker 2: Like you read.
Speaker 20: It.
Speaker 25: Doesn't it really astonish you that you are as fantastically complexly and that you're doing all of this and you never had any education in how.
Speaker 15: To do it.
Speaker 6: To me, this is the stuff like I like Alan Watts. I don't give a fuck if he's some sort of esoteric occultist or whatever. I actually think Buddhism is not a bad practice, and Buddhists have been able to conquer things that no other fucking religion has. There is Buddhist monks that have been able to transcend this reality and to be able to make fire with their hands out I believe that stuff is possible.
Speaker 3: I believe it. Yeah, you know, so, like you should listen to Alan Wants. He that you can't tell me that that guy is evil. Like if you listen to all of his talks beautiful mass and he's awesome, He's.
Speaker 6: He's a very he's an awesome dude. I love Alan Wants and it's like, you can't tell me that's evil. That guy is the most I believed. He was so peer of spirit. And he talks about Christ. He talks about Jesus all the time and who Jesus was and and and what he stood by and stuff like that. There's talks that he's done where he talks about, well, this is like Christ because Christ was like this because he cared for everybody.
Speaker 3: So it's and this is why when I do this stuff.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure people will label stuff as what I've talked about as like hatred or whatever they want to espouse. But I care for everybody, I truly do. And I care for us all uniting as as a people at some point. But right now I see my people being systematically destroyed by a system that's using other people against my people, especially Canadians Americans, Irish, Scottish English. I've done videos that went viral on TikTok if talking about like this is a systematic structure of the Western world. And I see people say, like, oh, I talk about Canada and what's happening in Canada, and like this is happening in South Africa, this is happening, And this is happening on Ireland, a Scotland.
Speaker 3: This has happened in Sweden country.
Speaker 6: Man, it's happening everywhere that white people exist. Well, we're less than nine percent of the world population, probably must not, so why say that.
Speaker 3: Let me bring up this clip.
Speaker 16: I think there's a resurgence of anti Semitism because at this point in time, Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we're going to be part of the throes of that transformation which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation shape Europomati.
Speaker 6: See and like I I understand. I understand your sentiments, Jay Brooks, I understand. But he's not wrong. There is there is good and bad in all people.
Speaker 3: We need.
Speaker 6: This is what's killing everything at the end of the day if people did unite and realize what is actually being done. Because there is Asian people especially, it seems like the Asian community seems to understand this stuff. Okay, Jules, Yeah, okay, there is Asian people. I understand this stuff too. That that like someone like Arthur Kwan Lee. I actually really like him, and he is someone who has talked about this often of this idea that yeah he sees that whites are being systematically destroyed and Asian people are usually more quiet. Yeah, yeah, yeah, He's a great dude. And I I really believe in bringing people together. And I know, I understand there's people with lower I ques and have like horrible countries and don't know what to do with them, and they complain about colonization, even though there is parts of people that maybe were trying to help them.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, I know people.
Speaker 6: I still I have to have a heart, man, there's a heart inside me. That's always existed. I've always cared, you know. I'll tell you a story of kind of who I am. When I was eight years old. Okay, we're all playing Monopoly and I was winning, and I cried because it sounds like a bitch thing, but I cried because I was winning all the money and I was sad that my family and everyone else was losing at the game.
Speaker 3: It made me upset that I was like dominating over everyone. Empathy, Yeah, no, definitely empathy. I have that too with a lot of people in my life. Man, sometimes to my detriment. I know me too.
Speaker 12: So let's just play this one. Uh how much we did you smoke?
Speaker 3: Jewels?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: You know they sell those things at the gas.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you're yeah, you're blitzy, blitzed. You must smoke that strong, strong ship.
Speaker 3: Barely, barely any I haven't smoked actually in like a week or so.
Speaker 12: So are you just tired? We can always bring this to yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I worked ten hours every day, dude, so it's just I mean I just figured, Uh, I don't know, I know, we we went so far off to the few hours.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, I don't want to keep it we were gonna do an hour and a half sous probably, ok yess I was eight years old, you fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 12: I was a kid.
Speaker 3: God more in tune whenever you're a kid. Yeah, it's more of a kids are clear buoyant up until seven years old. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, I can save some other clips for another episode for Shizzy.
Speaker 3: I have of things.
Speaker 6: I figured, you know, I have a lot of things to cook. Okay, I I I just I have to have a heart in this. At the end of the day, there is bad things that are happening all around the world to people.
Speaker 3: I feel.
Speaker 6: For what's happening to the Palestinians, I feel, what's happening to anyone who I feel. What's happening to the South of Africans, white people that are having boiling water poured down their fucking throats and ship in front of their children.
Speaker 3: Yeah it So it makes me pretty fucking heated when I think about it or when I hear about it. Yeah it it bothers me.
Speaker 6: So let's just break this down because more or less like I might leave him label this something slightly different, especially on audio. So let's break down the actual protocol at least in a more condensed form, place our agents and helpers everywhere. Part one Protocol one. Take control of the media and use it in propaganda for our plans. Oh sorry, I had to get that out. Start fights between different races, classes, and religions. As I just talked about using bribery, threats and blackmail to get our way, use freemason Freemason lodges to attract potential public officials.
Speaker 12: And let me say about this, this is what they do, right.
Speaker 6: They try to figure out who they can bring in, right, So they try to figure out who they can actually take over, and they can actually blackmail.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 6: So if you're not like you'll just stay in those little lower rungs of freemasonry, if you're not able to actually go about their bidding and to to do something that would get you in that position where you would.
Speaker 12: Be easy to blackmail.
Speaker 6: Jake Shields talks about this stuff where he said that he was in the party and they placed a girl on his lap and he says that, you know, he said, no, no, no, I'm good or whatever, and he's like, pretty, look at young girl whatever, no her age, and he's like, she could have been sixteen fifteen. He's like, she looked older though, but then they use that against you, you know what I mean? Yeah, so yeah, and like if people are on your side that are not aware of me. I I'm very good at at this exploring follow Yeah, Jules knows, I'm very good at pocats. Yeah, my thoughts and opinions on things and trying to question everything, even my own beliefs, even my own things.
Speaker 12: What I think is good and righteous.
Speaker 3: I try.
Speaker 6: I try to just discern things in a in a very honest way is what I try to do with it.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's good. I try to do the same.
Speaker 6: Use for basing lodges, appeal to the success of people's egos.
Speaker 3: This is definitely true in the eats.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: It's crazy because like I I, I fucking I've Indian friends and I tell him about this ship. Uh, at least I've two people I'm not super close with but I work with and I know them well, and they're they're Hindus and they don't seem like bad people.
Speaker 12: They're from a better part of India. But I've talked to him about this India.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The crazy thing is the one guy I work with, he was raised in a Catholic school and they had Christmas trees and stuff like. So there is a small, very small part of of India that I can't lie.
Speaker 3: I'm not racist. I like Curry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Raptilian is Tom Kat. I am the same same thing. I'm Tomcat.
Speaker 3: So Rapti too much, you may get arrested. Yeah, yeah in your country. Well no I'm not. You know, I'm in that.
Speaker 6: This is why I make it quite clear that I'm on all people's sides, right, But at the end of the day or whatever, like they there is different factions of people or whatever. But like the idea of ego, I've never seen a more entitled than egotistical people when it comes to people than I've seen with the with people from India, they've been. They very much feel entitled to everything. They think that they're They're very egotistical, even though they're not supposed to be. Even with their religion, especially Hinduism, they very much think that their people should dominate everything and if.
Speaker 12: We're not careful, they will because of their sheer numbers. That is a fact.
Speaker 3: So let's just break this down.
Speaker 6: Appeal to the ego a point of puppet leaders that can be controlled by blackmail. Very true, Jeffrey Epstein, replace royal replace royal rule with social rule than communism. That death is is very true. Abolish all rights and freedoms. I accept the right of our force, but upon by by us. Sacrifice people, including Jews when necessary.
Speaker 25: Howly testicle Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Eliminate religion, replace it with science and materialism. Control the education system and spread deception and destroy intellect. Rewrite history with our benefit. Zionis new world order. Create entertain distractions, corrupt minds with filth and perversion. Encourage people to spy on one each other. We saw this on each other. I saw this during COVID. Keep the masses in poverty and perpetual labor very true. Take possessions of all wealth, property, and especially gold, very true. Use gold to manipulate the market and cause depressions, et cetera. Introduce a progressive tax on the wealth. Replace sound investments with speculation, make a long term investments bearing and loans and governments give bad name. Uh, give bad advice to governments and everybody else to blame the victim.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I will.
Speaker 6: I appreciate everybody that, like I tried to be objective. Hey, motherfucker, you realize that India's shouldn't curry. Yeah, I understand. Why do people don't understand that. I'm not a fan of what's happening with mass immigration. I don't even think they should be here, that is my I do think that.
Speaker 3: That they should, like not at all.
Speaker 12: I've done episodes on this.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't be here.
Speaker 6: They've been flooded into the country with our government that is being used to destroy our national identity. I don't think that doesn't mean that they shouldn't exist as a people within their own countries, uh that. Like, I believe in the freedom and rights and humanitarian rights for all people. They're fucking terrible people for all our culture maybe and in that aspect of things, but as a people, well they should they still have the right to exist. I don't believe in the in murder or killing people for uh nothing, unless you're being threatened yourself in a way where you're it's actually going to kill you.
Speaker 3: Right, So like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like so like, yeah, I don't think they should be here. I'm I'm a believer that the Canadians are literally white people and the indigenous and that's pretty much it. But I also will give credence and stuff to the people of the of of African descent and stuff like that that have been here, that fleed slavery and whatever. Yeah, Credo Bar is a fucking g man. So like there is good and bad in all people. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna demonize all people in any way or generalize them. Because I have a Jamaican and she they're more white Jamaican, but she was raised in Jamaica, she has Jamaican ancestry, and she's a Christian, a very well read Christian, and so is my uncle that married her. And uh, they're some of the greatest, most honest, kindest people I've ever met in the world. So this idea that we we got to stop doing this. Man, I want to like be able to be able to heal things at the at the core of things. But yeah, like I'm not gonna also let the systematic destruction of my own people at the same.
Speaker 3: Time, you know, Yeah, no, I had.
Speaker 6: I'm here to question and and love.
Speaker 12: And stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So here before you before you leave, my cat, let me, uh, let me play you one of my songs. Well, I'll play this what I'm looking forward, just I'll get everybody back in the move of whiteness.
Speaker 3: Is everyone's it's all white people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like I I care for my own people, but I also think that other people have a right to exist.
Speaker 12: This is not showing up, you stupid fuck.
Speaker 3: You could say that every single kind of civilization, I don't know. They all have something to contribute, maybe in their own way, but it may not benefit other.
Speaker 6: Our culture, right and if you guys like you can find people brating me on TikTok, it's fucked.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't have TikTok. TikTok's fucked didn't it.
Speaker 12: It's cooked your your country, it is, I can This is my way of trying.
Speaker 3: To get away. You've got a Canadian TikTok, dude.
Speaker 6: I've I've had fifty sixty thousand people followed me, got taken down.
Speaker 12: I'm at eight thousand right now.
Speaker 6: I've been able to use it to wake people up and then draw them into the podcast and my music hopefully you know what I mean. So like I am, and it's strue because like, yeah, I hate everyone equally. That was always my joke at the beginning of this. Yeah, Canadians. The word Canadian and Canadians is a that's white people, man, the people that build this country. Have a clip that's really good. So here for for all you guys jewels. You haven't heard this song yet. It's this fucking stupid commercial. Uh well ended on one of my songs to show you guys on my music. This is something that I did brand new. I have also some other stuff ready to go. Yeah, I fucking hate ads I have there we go. Okay, So I'm sure you guys are really like this, and I'm sure you guys will see my sentiments of how I feel about things.
Speaker 12: But this is uh, that's not the uestion. It should be the right song.
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 6: So check this out? Uh, let me know what you guys think. Julis I think you're like this, so listening.
Speaker 26: I've been selling my soul working Hoday over timehouse for bullshit pay so I can sit out here in way, smile, live hey, drag back home, and drown.
Speaker 3: My troubles away.
Speaker 26: It's a damn shame.
Speaker 3: What the world's got in too for people like me, people like you.
Speaker 18: Ish I could just wake up.
Speaker 3: And it not be true, but it is oh it is.
Speaker 5: We're killing our country. They're killing our card and is stealing our money. They're still in our time.
Speaker 3: They keep us ill, they keep us in mind. Killing with the needle should.
Speaker 16: Be a crime.
Speaker 5: These villains are evil and demonous guys as ordinary people, but you can see in their rights there's some sort of creature of creeping inside these political parents has to eat you alive, this divisive narrative feeding you lives. Where is godwine? He'll guy is sitting out there hearing our Christ? Then why are there millions of lives that suddenly die? People are zombies barely alive to call us Nazias and we have white bride. But there's less than nine percent of us worldwide with a real minorities building that attack. But they call you racist for stating the facts. Billions of aass, billions of Blacks, billions of Indians. But we have to take on the trash of millions of immigrants living out the attacks of the middle class.
Speaker 3: Where's the bushbacks working home?
Speaker 26: Pay over time hounds, bullshit pay so I can sit out here in my small life.
Speaker 3: Hey, drag back home and drown my troubles away. It's a damn shame.
Speaker 18: What the Lord's got them too.
Speaker 3: For people like me, people like you, this shot could just wake up and not be true. But it is, Oh, it is.
Speaker 5: I'll speak truth and shall my last brass.
Speaker 3: Do you need you get out of bed.
Speaker 5: It's because there's millions of kids that are sticking to rest, try to get rid up the sadness sends out their heads, trying to exist in the system of dread. But you'd rather play the victim instead. You might hear hatred the worst I've said. But I want people to take back the power. Stop being a coward because evil will devour us all the end. Sheep to the slaughter. Are you prepared to eat each other or sharp to death? Everyone in the government should be under arrest. Life is a team sport, and people out there in the support you. Now that we stand and fight, don't we fall. We must work together freedom for all. We must break or change or fucking stay slaves. So we either fight or laying your grave wet be buried under the dirt. If we don't fight together, it's gonna.
Speaker 19: Get a lot word up and selling my soul working.
Speaker 18: All day, over time hours.
Speaker 3: For bullshit pay.
Speaker 5: So while I can sit out here and waste my life away right back home and drove my troubles away.
Speaker 3: It's a damn shame what the world's.
Speaker 5: Gone to for people like me, people like you with shot.
Speaker 3: And just wake up and not be true.
Speaker 15: But it is.
Speaker 6: It's funny how like this why I don't smoke weed aymore because it dulls me out right. But if I eat jewels, you've seen it, I get alcoholing me. I'll start going off and I don't care about.
Speaker 3: It, and you shouldn't shouldn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 6: We'll do something I would like to do, like a coffee live stream, like I'm always more calm and we can like actually break things down and uh fuck yet. But if you guys, support everybody's show, support both of our shows. I have a lot of stuff coming, Like I have a fucking laundry list of shit jewel shout out what you want and uh, and then we'll fuck it.
Speaker 3: I'll just end it on. Uh we will kill them all all right. Patreon dot com slash Gratefool podcast Guys, got a few tears, Get in where you fit in, look him at a homology guys, probably at ten in the morning. Me and Adrian Maru.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Three. I may hop on conspiracy Extremist channel in a couple hours because he's how the fuck are you gonna do that? You powered up? Yeah, I'll go take a powerap with my daughter O crazy. But you're like, Billy, how do you guys do this ship? Billy's like, I don't. I don't, but I came on your podcast. I came on the Strange Brew podcast, and I know how you do? You know you're over there drinking vodkas straight or with seltzer. I don't know.
Speaker 12: It's pretty much straight. Just like well, I got a high tolerance and I said I would.
Speaker 3: I'm not drinking really, I had that one beer earlier, but that's it.
Speaker 6: See it's I've been doing this for so long. I don't even drink that off anymore. But I was able to get through that, and uh, I'm pretty coherent.
Speaker 3: So let's see what happens.
Speaker 6: The wife's gonna be like, did you wake up on the coach again?
Speaker 18: I know why.
Speaker 6: If I'm doing live shows, it's.
Speaker 3: Taking anap and then wake up in a couple hours and hop on there you are a wild man there and yeah, follow me on X like the video. Guys like and share and subscribe. Yes, yeah, you're a wild man.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: You and Billy would gill? How old are you two?
Speaker 12: Okay, so you're you're younger than me, So how the fuck man? You're a wild man?
Speaker 3: I used to be a lot wilder dude. Sure, yeah, okay, we have to.
Speaker 12: I need to do a live stream where everybody shout this out.
Speaker 6: I will get Billy on on a Friday and meet, like, let's do's not even have a topic me, you and Billy will just talk about ship. I want to conversation out of both of you guys easily.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're getting more and more people of the fucking life, all right, so we're gonna end it on them. Yeah for sure. All right, you can peace out any time.
Speaker 6: Me why, I'm everybody support the show, Strange brew Podcast, Spotify x, a Strange brew Cast YouTube, straight your podcast The Raptilian. My ship is definitely suppressed, Like nothing gets out there. Look up the Raptilian. It'll be like, do you mean the Reptilian. It's like, no, say the Raptilian. Yeah, my name used to be Tom Thompson, but that was also a painter. That's my grandfather's name. That's why I chose it. It was tom Kat. I've had many different aliases. For some reason, the ridiculous name of the Raptilian stuck. It's just something that stuck. My buddy. He was like, Yo, you should call yourself the Reptilian because you call it talk about reptiles all the time.
Speaker 3: It happened.
Speaker 11: It was a thing.
Speaker 3: I made it a thing.
Speaker 6: It became famous on TikTok. I had fucking sixty fifty thousand followers this time eight and now I'm eight thousand. So I've done this, wild bro, I listen to this I made. I got up to one thousand followers in a week. It's just something about the way I speak out against things that people gravitate towards. And I know there's people I've been following all your different accounts. I remember when you were strange with a podcast account.
Speaker 3: I remember you this.
Speaker 6: I've been doing this a long time. I've always tried to utilize TikTok to be able to speak out. They baned me whatever. I've been very controversial. I've been attacked all sorts of shit, but Raptilian. If anyone could go subscribe to my music, it would mean the world to me, I've been doing I've been rapping, and I've been rapping and doing music because I used rap to facilitate my ability to wake people up longer than I've ever done podcasting or anything else.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 12: Music was my first love I always will be.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I kind of feel I kind of figure to that extent because you.
Speaker 6: Guys are the chat years. Yeah fuck yeah, I love I love you Jewels, I love everyone in the chat.
Speaker 3: You guys do brother, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Next time on your show, we just have no topic because it should like, well, I can't do this without having like, all right, I will talking.
Speaker 3: All in the jat y'all go donate money to Connie. I think he's about to go live, So do it.
Speaker 7: I've everyone who has eyes can see it. The native white Christian European population is being replaced at an ever accelerating rate. The great replacement theory is no longer a theory.
Speaker 11: It's reality.
Speaker 7: And what's interesting about replacements is that the establishments will either deny its existence, or when they admit to it, they say that it's a good thing.
Speaker 8: The gods have blass, silent blood. We can't it on through drought and flood we build this land upon our graves.
Speaker 6: That's fortune favors, just the brain.
Speaker 9: Don't worry, child, do you fear at all? Don't worry, child, We will kill them all. Don't worry, child, louds you fear.
Speaker 27: Don't worry, child, we will kill them all. Your father's died, so you may live.
Speaker 3: We can't forget, and we won't forgive.
Speaker 12: Now I must go.
Speaker 9: You hear the drums.
Speaker 15: We will bring.
Speaker 9: Phail whatever comes. Don't worry shall.
Speaker 7: So what's the antidote a strong Christian Europe of sovereign nation states. That's why we need to outright reject the life that nationalism causes war. It's not nationalism or national sovereignty that caused is work.
Speaker 11: It's expansionism.
Speaker 24: Yeah,