Speaker 1: One on Oneaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R. Right, Oh, remember to vote? You say we played? Was Papa Roach this morning? The artist on the Facebook page?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was Papa Roach. God, I hope it's up on my page because you remember how my internet's not working?
Speaker 3: Bob?
Speaker 2: You got me covered, right, Bob, I got you covered. I got it right here on the phone too. You know I got internet. No, thank you people for dealing with that and my internet being out, And I'll rectify it either after the show or Monday.
Speaker 3: Uh popa roach.
Speaker 2: Your three choices are broken home scars or forever.
Speaker 1: Somebody who votes is winning what Lynch you'll win? If you're randomly picked as a voter, you will win jelly roll tickets for the show at the Kia Center.
Speaker 2: And if you win, you'll be contacted by me directly.
Speaker 1: Don't don't, don't fall from any of that crap that these people are trying to fish for your information in the voting.
Speaker 2: There they get a direct email from me or directed Facebook message.
Speaker 1: Will that be working on your internet?
Speaker 2: I go plug into my desk, I can use the internet. That's how I'm responding to some people in the text line, Okay, it's like major, you have my texting, It's like.
Speaker 1: Your whole world's been just obliterated. This morning, I've been watching the Struggles.
Speaker 2: Real, that's party best part is it's Friday, so I really don't care to be honest.
Speaker 3: Is there such thing as an honest thief? That's kind of a double negative, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: In this case, it would be a forty six year old dude in Wisconsin or Wisconsin who.
Speaker 3: Openly admitted he stole a pickup truck.
Speaker 2: I don't think if you're from if you're not from there, you have to pronounce it like that, just so you know. So, Okay, he stole a pickup truck in Beloit, Wiscnson. I just like saying it that way.
Speaker 3: Is he the guy? Is he another one of these people that left a note? No? No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: He told police that he on drugs and decided to try the door because he saw a bag of Freedo's sitting on the seat.
Speaker 3: Sir, I am so high.
Speaker 1: The truck was open, the keys were in it. So he took off and I'm guessing ate the bag of Freedo's. As he traveled to a church where he then admitted to breaking into several other vehicles and stealing someone's wallet with four hundred bucks inside. He then used a credit card to buy stuff at Walgreen's, a family dollar store, and at McDonald's because I guess he wasn't full from the FreeDOS he had eaten earlier. So where is the honesty coming with this guy? I haven't heard one honest thing. Why'd you steal the truck? Well, I was high on drugs and I saw the bag of Fritos inside, and that in itself was enough for me to give it a whirl.
Speaker 3: That's not honesty.
Speaker 2: If you would have, if that's the truth, sir, you would have grabbed the Fredo's and walked on your good way, not taken the truck to go do more heists.
Speaker 3: You're dis honest, sick burn what then?
Speaker 1: Of course, the elevated karma of the truck stealing the truck not being enough, but to then go to a church and start stealing even more.
Speaker 2: That happened at our church once, not my current church, but our other church. And uh you remember I told you about it actually, and I walked out. I see Winter Park PD there and I'm like those people are going directly to hell, you think about it. They know people are at a church service, and so they're not going to be there to get to see you.
Speaker 3: So you're breaking it in their car.
Speaker 1: Don't they know though, that the envelopes are inside with the money. Envelopes are all inside. Hey, how many envelopes do they hit you for during a mass?
Speaker 3: Now? Now that was kind of the final straw. None for me, They don't. It's it's online, and it got.
Speaker 1: Enough to like three envelopes and during the mass, yeah, yeah, special collection shoes for this or for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they'll rebuild a refugee camp. And so those are good. No, but they're good. They're good causes.
Speaker 1: But there's there doesn't need to be three every week, is what I was getting. And there's at a point where, look, I'm gonna have to be living in the rebuilt refugee camp if you keep milking me for anymore. You know all, and I love Jesus and all, but look, there comes a limit where even Jesus says, hey, you got to feed yourself first.
Speaker 2: Then you don't have to give what. I know, your point, trust me, your point, I don't anymore. Your point is heard by me. What you have to keep in mind is I don't know how it is that other churches, but since COVID, they just do everything online because that's how they had to do it. Like, hey, don't forget just because when we're not in service with COVID, we are doing these masses online that costs money to run and and the power bill at the church, which I'm down with.
Speaker 1: The cynic in me, Taco Bob, do you know what the cynic in me is going to say? Of course, they don't care if you go to church or not. They just want the money.
Speaker 2: That's Pat lunch over there for the records.
Speaker 3: Coming from a guy whose wife works at a Conthic school. That's why I pointed you out. Pat, My wife doesn't work at a Catholic I does. I said that. That's me calling you out.
Speaker 2: It's coming from a guy whose wife works at a Catholic school. I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: I feel I could speak to because I was indoctrinated in Catholic religion, went to twelve years of Catholic school, and I kind of had questions going along the way, and as an adult, I found out that a lot of my questions were very valid and still haven't been answered to this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just going to separate church and radio.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: Schools are putting vape detectors in bathrooms.
Speaker 3: Good vape detectors.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: They busted us for smoking real SIGs in there. We'll show you to get that popcorn on kids.
Speaker 1: And a dose of irony. The vape detectors had to be paid for by Jewel.
Speaker 2: Ah, I take back the other bird.
Speaker 3: This isn't even sicker bird. That is like sh.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say in other news or the irony. They caught a teacher in their vapor just vaping the teachers. If I was a teacher, I'd be vaping. I'd be vaping my face off.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I know we've brought it up before, man, but uh, going back when teachers did used to retreat to the teacher's lounge and just every one of them was smoking in there, and yeah, you'd get sent there on occasion. Go see if missus Stevens is in the teacher's lounge. Okay, hold on, let me let me put on the oxygen mats.
Speaker 3: Take we're going in. I loved it because we had a smoking.
Speaker 1: Excuse me is missus Stevens in here somewhere.
Speaker 2: He's parting smoke with his hands right now. I used to love it if they asked me to go because we had a smoke lunch at their school. Ever down they go, hey, mister a Hicks, can I.
Speaker 3: Bum a sig got out of here? Oh, they want to see you at the office.
Speaker 2: By the way, I could tell them I didn't see if you just fork over a marb jewel having to pay for the it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's what marketing to the teens gets you there, jewel boy. Boy, they they really they got taken to the cleaners. Well they were.
Speaker 3: They bought it for exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I know, I know we were gonna be a legal wage rape wink wink.
Speaker 3: Vape Brantley, Yeah, they showed the story.
Speaker 2: You know that the kid that bought the gun to school brought the gun to school court yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well they they kept showing footage of that.
Speaker 2: And what do you see after we joke about you know, they put it in their yearbook.
Speaker 3: Is Vape Brantley when pat'sdaughter went.
Speaker 2: To school there, Well I look up there and there's a parent walking down the hall vaping.
Speaker 3: Do as I say not as I do.
Speaker 2: Hey, and trust me, we're not being hypocrites. I said don't smoke. When I was a sig smoking machine, I would love to smoke. I'm on the record with that, and I had to stop for I don't know, I do radio and third surgery kind of, you know.
Speaker 4: I still I don't hope this happens, but I still just what you just continuously dropping this scenario that you want to start.
Speaker 2: Smoking again one weekend, something is going to happen.
Speaker 3: That is the final straw. And you're like, that's it.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 1: They're not even you have almost you haven't smoked so long that Marlboro has had to change their names to you know, taking light out of the name and all that stuff. Yeah, it's just I think it's just gold now. Yeah it was gold. I still call it Marborough lights. That's I'll have a pack of Marlboro lights and they go there, they're gold. I don't care. You know exactly what I'm talking. Yeah, do you want to argue with me about it? I'm gonna put your head through that magazine rack. Finally, this we go to Canada. Do you have a neighbor that's just a real prick. By the way, that's how I that's how I started smoking. Last time that I quit, like twenty years ago or whatever it was. I told my wife, I.
Speaker 2: Said, this is gonna sound totally moronic, but for father's sake, can I have a smoke?
Speaker 3: I started smoking again.
Speaker 2: I said, for Father's Day, can you drive me up to the store to get a pack of smokes?
Speaker 3: Because it was we were at the beach.
Speaker 2: It was a beach weekend, sat out my in law's driveway right off of a right off an a smoking.
Speaker 3: And I go, I know that you totally dude. I was.
Speaker 2: I was permonally quitting smoking was for my kids. And then Father's Day I smoke. What a moron? Anyway, if you smoke, more power to you. I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: If you have.
Speaker 1: You got him smoking, bro, He's gonna stand as close to you as possible.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like the smell anymore? Is missus Steven here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right out right here?
Speaker 1: I thought I heard you. Uh where are you? Let me get to this real quicker. More on this story at our j our Facebook page. For any of you have a neighbor that's just a real prick. Do they rise up to this level. This guy had a woman arrested who accidentally squirted him with a water gun while she was playing with some kids at her house.
Speaker 3: This while he was mowing his lawn.
Speaker 5: Because I love kids and work with kids, I asked him if he had any water guns and he said yeah. I was trying to figure out how the water gun was working, and it accidentally hit the neighbor that was like maybe three feet away cutting his grass. They had told my husband to bring your wife out of the backyard, that I'm being charge with assault with a weapon. They didn't ask me one single question. They didn't interview one single person. I've cried myself to sleep many nights.
Speaker 3: This in Canada, Like you said, I have this whole story on the face. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: She set ladies and invertedly squirted this guy, and he, the prick neighbor, called the cops. She assaulted me.
Speaker 3: Well, what did she do?
Speaker 1: She squirted me with the squirt gun when I didn't want to be squared, and they arrested her and.
Speaker 3: She's pointing a gun at me.
Speaker 2: You know that was used to she's you know what you said, I does he do you have a prick neighbor or whatever you think. You think that's bad, there's there's worse. You get to live in Shadow Bay right now, where your entire neighborhoods floated flooded with water gun material thanks to some the itch shot on the court today putting some ent in the super
Speaker 1: J r R Lindens Rock Station g r R