Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untane, where it's like spells that can't be made.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where.
Speaker 3: No bounds are found.
Speaker 4: Open doors inside your mind the ordinary form, because.
Speaker 3: Color swirl and stars line in the mental mysteries you'll.
Speaker 5: Find Welcome to meta mysteries where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm shown, and tonight is wonder Weisday Metal Live Show Tonight, Baby, So get ready.
Speaker 6: This is gonna be a good one.
Speaker 5: This is going to be We actually have a great guess lined up here never more aries.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me so stoked.
Speaker 5: About this conversation. We've been following your content on TikTok for a while now. I don't even know when it started, but every time I see one of your videos pop up, I just I'm glued. I need to see all of it because I just love learning all about you know, the witchcraft and magic, and I think that it's dude, I hate that it has such a stink to it because I think that it's natural to everybody, and even the people that don't know that they're doing it, they're still doing it right.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, Yeah, even accidentally, dude, that's something we just learned, you know, and it actually just makes sense. You know, if you're not pointing your mind or your magic or your energy in the way that you actually would prefer, and you're accidentally putting it on some bullshit, then of course that's what you're going to manifest.
Speaker 9: You're losing your energy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So could you tell us maybe a little bit about you how you got into this, as it's been something that you've been kind of practicing your whole life, or did you pick up on it later.
Speaker 7: Well, I am actually I'm I'm lucky. I wasn't. I didn't have to do any deconstructing from Christianity. I was raised in a house with an excommunicated Catholic father and a mother who was raised both Presbyterian and Catholic, and she hated it. So there was no religion in my house whatsoever. Nothing, And I was just really lucky that I, you know, my parents let me explore things and then so, you know, before the age of thirteen, we had some weird witchy books in the house that I would always read, and so I kind of got interested that way. But around age thirteen is when I really got into practicing, and when I got my first witchy book, and that was thirty years ago.
Speaker 5: So wow, at age thirteen, that's that's a pretty interesting number there to start there, you know what it is.
Speaker 7: It's and I've talked about this on my channel before, like it was when the movie The Craft came out that people really bought in to it, you know, and even though I'd been kind of dabbling in things before that, because you know, my grandmother was a tarot card reader and so I had kind of a beliefs around it. But then, I mean, was it ninety seven the Craft came out? Oh my gosh, I mean everybody just wanted me and my three friends went to the witchy store, we all got the witchy book, we all got these necklaces, and thirty years later, I'm still the only one practicing. They're all, you know, doing their own things now. But so many people in that time became witches or it became Wigan because of that movie.
Speaker 5: So oh yeah, that seems to be uh just about right too, because actually for Sean and I, both of us, we didn't have to as you were saying, neither one of us had to really go through that whole deconstruction at all. And you know, it's not like my parents were into any religion really, it was just we never really talked about it. I think we went to church twice my entire childhood, and that's only because their friends invited us, and and both times we went it was like it was cool, we get to hang out with the other kids, and it wasn't too preachery or anything. But yeah, it is that is that is such a valuable important thing to not have to tear everything down, you know what I mean. I feel like that is that's you know, almost.
Speaker 7: Prely curious, Like even though you weren't raised with religion, did you try and understand Christianity at all?
Speaker 6: Not really, not really.
Speaker 5: Not until I was in like my mid twenties, I tried to, you know, see what the whole thing was about. And I went to church for like a year just to try and see what the whole deal was, right, And so I'm going to church this entire year, and I'm like, all right, everybody's saying that this is the truth. I need to figure it out for myself. I'm I've always kind of I don't know, maybe it's stubbornness or whatever, but I don't believe anybody else's word. I got to experience it for myself, you know. And so I went to go experience it for myself, and I was like, oh my god, this stuff actually works. It's crazy, right, And I was like, holy shit. And and most people, I feel like, in that situation would just be like, well, you know, I found it and and this is what I'm just gonna stick with.
Speaker 6: In my mind, I was like, all right, I see that this works.
Speaker 5: I need to see if everything else works now, because if they're saying that this is the only thing that works, it's the only true way, right, I gotta find out what else is, what else is real, what else is fake? And yeah, I never turned back because I found out it's all.
Speaker 6: Real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So when you find out that you're the battery that charges everything, you know, it's all you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: It's pretty amazing in that way.
Speaker 5: But just to get over the chat, Supermarket said, what up everyone, Supermarket?
Speaker 9: Good see you?
Speaker 5: The White Boy Wizard said, good evening, you lovely fuckers.
Speaker 9: Good to see you. Man.
Speaker 5: Taylor said, what's up? Happy Wednesday? Supermarket, he said, so lucky. I was at church twice every Sunday five years old to about fifteen years.
Speaker 6: Old, love of deconstruction going on there. Hated it, he said.
Speaker 5: Taylor said, I tried Catholicism as a freshman in high school and lasted maybe two years. Dude, I went to I went to one Catholic Mass one time, and I was like, this is the most cult shit I've ever seen in my life, right, Like, have you ever been to a Catholic Mass?
Speaker 9: Tammy?
Speaker 7: I have the funny Actually, so my family, my in law is my husband there. They're all from Dublin, like immigrated to Canada from Dublin, and so they're very like you know, Roman Catholic, Irish. And when we got married, they they would pay for our wedding if we got married in the Catholic church, and I was like, sure, why not? And I was so much more intense than I expected, Like we had to go and meet with the priest father Tobin, and I had to sign a contract promising that we would raise our children Catholic.
Speaker 9: And I'm just like, okay, that's kind of weird. Contract.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they sent us to like an away weekend retreat to where we had to stay in like what was like a monastery kind of thing, in these like weird little rooms that like a monk or something would stay in. And we did go through all this like training and all this stuff, and I'm thinking, my god, I don't think a wedding is worth all of this. But they ended up paying for the whole wedding and everything was fine. And my children aren't Catholics, so I'm so sorry, Father Tobin, but.
Speaker 9: The contract.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so yeah, I've had I've had a lot of experience in the Catholic church in my adult life.
Speaker 9: That's interesting.
Speaker 8: I didn't even know that they went through all of that, which you know it actually it is kind of interesting. I guess if like that room you were speaking of, like what was that all about? You had to just spend a lot of time just you and your husband.
Speaker 7: They were so it was like a big church, but it had like like a cloistered off area where like the priests would sleep. So they're very tiny, like prison cell sized rooms, and all that's in it is the smallest bed you've ever seen in a little kneeling bench with like a cross, and of course they separate the men and the women. I was like, I hated that. I hated being in that place at night, so I would like sneak off into my husband's room stay in there with him, and oh my goodness. Yeah, but no, And then they would that's interesting, Yeah, you would have to. I mean, they would do like prayer, and then they had these really old people come in and talk to us about contraception, like the Catholic contraception, which is wow, weird. But but the thing is is that it.
Speaker 6: Was isn't it abstinence?
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 7: I forget the name the method, but it's literally like counting the cycles and then there's certain days and it's a whole like religious contraceptive system that doesn't work, that doesn't work at all. I mean, but I mean it was interesting to me because I like knowing, I like understanding the religion that's dominating our world. And you know, I've always been fascinated with Christianity, and I think that's why my page is so popular, because I think I get a lot of deconstructing Christians coming to me because I have read the Bible numerous times, I studied it in college. I'm very well versed on you know that and multiple religions and so.
Speaker 6: Which is SOMETHINGI book was good, right.
Speaker 5: Which is something that I found very interesting because and you've made mentioned of it here a couple times recently, is that there's these x witches that are converting to Christianity and you can almost see the writing on the wall as it's happening that they're going to come back and you know, shit all all over witchcraft and magic and say that it's all satan filled.
Speaker 6: It's like.
Speaker 5: You weren't really a real witch then, because that's not what it is exactly.
Speaker 7: And I've never yet to see an ex witch who wasn't practicing appropriated practices and religions. I have not seen one. And I search, I have an alt account. I search and search and search. I can't find anything or anybody that wasn't doing reiki or you know, burning white sage or all the things that aren't part of our culture that they take. And then they're like, oh, I, I you know, I don't understand it didn't work for me. Well, they're not your ancestors or spirits are talking to so of course you're not hearing them, you know, right, And then they leave they go to God, and God doesn't want to hit them either.
Speaker 5: So so you mentioned that you do traditional witchcraft, though what like you know, we're we've been kind of diving into chaos magic and practical magic. What's the difference between that and traditional magic.
Speaker 7: Well, so traditional magic, I mean it's today it's a reconstructionist movement, right, It's it's kind of the post Wicca era because many of us traditional which has came from the Wicka path and we didn't like that path. It wasn't working for us. So we're trying to get back to our roots. And it's very land based and ancestral based and you know, choosing one path or lineage or ancestor to connect with, learning the mythologies, learning the languages. So it's it's it's very rooted in where you come from and who you are. And when I say land based, like I'm not I saw I saw someone says he's uh, he's outsidey, not outdoorsy, right, Like you go on a walk like in the park, but you don't want to go on a hike in the forest. I'm outside I don't like you know, they're collecting herbs all the time and stuff, but it's still you know, connecting with the land.
Speaker 5: So okay, you know what we we actually recently had on this.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: He was a black magician. His name's h. E. A. Kuetting And watched that one stud of a guy. I love that.
Speaker 5: Guy, and and he's you know, I saw that he was into black magic and all this other stuff, but he was also into like Norse paganism. And I noticed that because he had like the mule neer hanging from his neck right and.
Speaker 6: Uh, and I was like, I was like, so you're into that too, you know.
Speaker 5: And and you know it almost seems a bit eclectic, and and what are your thoughts on eclecticism and just people that are kind of uh molding a bunch of different things together and making it their own.
Speaker 6: Are you for that or against that?
Speaker 7: I am for that. I think that I'm I'm really open to people doing what feels right for them. And you know, somebody like that, who's who's more into like the hermetic principles and the kind of the mentalism of the practice. And I also like that really fits that works well with Norse paganism. Nourse paganism is very like kind of male dominated. It just fits well, you know. But yeah, as long as people aren't taking from practices that are closed or from endangered you know, plants and and things like that. As long as you're not harming anybody or stepping on anybody. It is that's the beauty of witchcraft as an umbrella term, is that it's what you make it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you're not you're not for the left hand path?
Speaker 7: Then, oh no, I am, yeah, no, I love Honestly, I'm I'm on both sides of the path. I I I'm not so much on the ceremonial ritualistic side of it. But the left hand path doesn't necessarily have to be that right if you're you know, working with certain spirits and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: And multiple of our guests are, you know, they include both of them. Some people say that there is no left hand or right hand path, there is no light in dark. It's all the same thing that you're pulling from. Anyway, What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 7: I agree with that? Like I I think I actually wrote something today and I had spoken about it in a TikTok. I call it living in the gray. So there's no black, there's no white. We're living in the gray and the gray. You know, the Christians will tell you like, oh, we live in the light. Come to the light and you're dark. Well, guess what the light will blind you. Okay, the light will burn all the plants. If there was only the sun, the light casts the biggest shadow, right, And if you're telling us that we're the dark, you're viewing us that way. You are shadowing us that way. So everything has to have balance, right, if there's no balance, And I think that when we try to separate right hand and left hand, we're tipping the scales one way or the other. We're excluding people. We're saying, you know, this isn't Once we start developing a system of this is right, this is wrong, and you know, then we have a dogma and then we have then we're like, you know, we're Christians if we're to rigid rigid and I don't, no, I think that it's living in the gray. You have to to be a practitioner witchcraft. You have to be okay living in the gray. And that's being okay with knowing that your beliefs are yours alone and not everybody agrees with you.
Speaker 9: Right, That's that's perfect.
Speaker 8: That's something that we see a lot, you know, because we talk about these types of things, witchcraft and you name it, you know, anything a cold or strange, you know, we like to talk about and a lot of people would say like, oh, well, you know that's dark, that's you're playing with demons. You know, you're you're doing the work of the devil or you know, things of that nature. And it's just I don't know, I think it in their worldview and how they like to view the world. Okay, then you're right, you know, because that's your belief. But that doesn't mean it has to be my belief. And that's something I've really am coming to understand, you know, is that people are okay to have their own belief. But when you come at me and try to tell me that I'm wrong, it's like, you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just I just don't get down with that.
Speaker 6: That's the wrong way.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I live in the southern US, so I'm just surrounded by evangelical Christians.
Speaker 9: I imagine you get a lot of criticism.
Speaker 7: Well okay, yeah, just recently, actually, one of the moms in the neighborhood told their kids that he can't hang out with my kid because we practice at She's been to my house. She's been in my house. You cannot walk through my house and not know something only a year later. It's a problem. But honestly, for the most part, majority of people are accepting of it. To be honest, and guess what. Guess who they call when they need something or when they want a tarot card red or you know something, Oh, do you know is spelled to do that? They'll call me for it, right I'm like, okay, like fine.
Speaker 9: That reminds me.
Speaker 8: Of optimistic banks. Some people think I'm crazy, others call me for advice.
Speaker 5: Exactly, dude. And it's perfect because even Pete just said, do no harm, take no shit right there, dude, right there in the middle. And it's always like one of my favorite quotes, just because I'm a wrestling dorc. But Vince McMahon always used to say, he would say, I'm not gonna sit around and act like I'm better than anybody else. But I'll be damned if somebody acts like they're better than me. I just love that white boy wizards that I'm surrounded by Mormons. I'd rather have witches. Yeah, yeah, there's a lot less. I mean, I'm sure that there's still a little bit of dogma, which within the witchcraft you'll have people that are purely of the ancestral to where you know, if you don't have any blood lineage from this plot of land, then don't you dare do this kind of spell or this you know what I mean. And I'm like, yeah, that's fine if you want to believe that, but I don't know if that's right to just be pushing on everybody. Now you're more religious based, you.
Speaker 7: Know, yeah, it's not right to do that. And that's where like, if your practitioner coming into witchcraft, you have to know that you are going to come up against that. You know. If you are part of the Irish diaspora, the people in Ireland are spiky about it. They don't claim you, you know, and they say like, you haven't grown up here even lived here. You're not Irish. But the Irish Americans will say, yes, we are. You know, my grandmother was Irish. It's a sticky subject, but I think the balance is in like descendants accepting that they're the diaspora. You're not Irish, you're Irish, You're American, but you're Irish descended and you can draw roots from that still, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean, hey, even the Jews aren't from Israel. You know, let's just get weird. But I just have to throw it out there. Sorry about that.
Speaker 7: Did you see my post the other day about how witchcraft the guy saying witchcraft isn't political? He was saying Witchcraft's not political, and I get so heated with that because I feel like it is, you know, it's very political. And he's like, you can't talk politics on my page, and I'm like, well, then you're just a deconstructing Christian who hasn't deconstructed yet, and that's.
Speaker 9: What he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean to say that to any spirituality is for or against politics. It's like these are two separate, separate dichotomies. It's not like I'm a witch now so that means I can't watch Fox News anymore.
Speaker 6: It's like, that's the sayings account.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's the thing is that people just come up with their own damn rules. And here's the thing, They're only putting limitations on their own self at that point, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I think there's a difference between rules and truths, in which because there are some truths that can't be denied, and they're they're very you know, uniform across practices. But as far as rules, we need to just cut it with the rules.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just an anarchy dude all day.
Speaker 9: So truth is what we're after, you know, that's the whole point of this whole thing.
Speaker 7: I actually it's when you you said you guys were conspiracy guys, and I had to grabbed my grandfather's Masonic Bible because I was like, oh, they'll probably like the Freemason's Bible. I use that in my practice sometimes. This is what got me blown up on TikTok this Bible I got hex has thrown at me, and oh my goodness, it became a whole big thing. And I'm all over conspiracy and scram not because I posted there, because people take my videos with this and I'm all over it.
Speaker 5: So so all right, what is the Is there any like major differences from the Masonic Bible compared to all the other Bibles?
Speaker 7: No, No, it's there's photos and then in the beginning there's the it talks about Freemasonry and the Bible, But other than that, it's the same. It's the same Bible. And I've I've read it online before to show people. People are always asking to buy it off me or give them a copy. But it's copywritten. The Bible is copywritten, the Word of God is copywritten. So I can't share it.
Speaker 8: That's crazy. That seems a little contradicting. I think, don't share the word, but also make sure to share the word.
Speaker 6: It's crazy. It's crazy. What is okay?
Speaker 5: And what gets taken off of TikTok and YouTube and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: There was.
Speaker 5: Fuck it, I'll just say it. I it was like before this show was ever created. The Cult of Conspiracy is my first podcast that I ever did.
Speaker 6: I still do it. And we got kicked off of YouTube.
Speaker 5: We got like our final strike because we did a show on Hillary Clinton drinking adrenachrome and frazzle drip, wearing little kid's faces or whatever, right and just to get wild. And you know what, we ended up getting kicked off of YouTube because they said that we were bullying and I said bullying Hillary Clinton?
Speaker 6: Like who cares? It's a politician, Like there's a they're the bullies?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 7: M yeah, I mean conspiracy theories are fun, you know, like they're they're fun to explore. We don't have to believe them all, sure, but they're fun to explore. And you know, your podcasts are different than the Discovery Channel or the History Channel and Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, you go.
Speaker 7: Into the strange and it's interesting there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean, just to have your mind splintered just by postulating the possibility that any of these things would be correct. I don't know, honestly, That's kind of what really got me super interested in the old and magic and witchcraft, because I was like, man, this world is just not what we think it is.
Speaker 6: Let me try and find out what it is.
Speaker 7: Then, you know, did you figure it out yet?
Speaker 6: We're a lot closer than we were two years ago, for sure.
Speaker 9: Just a little bit.
Speaker 8: Nick, you had your hand raised, dude, do you have anything to add I was just gonna say, on the copywriting, the only way that they're allowed to do that is to change it, is ironically enough, Oh really you have to change it.
Speaker 9: And everyone's like, there's no changes ever, But like you can change it, right.
Speaker 7: That's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 5: The White Boy Wizard said, I would love nothing more than anarchy. Been training to be a post apocalyptic warlord with a harem of batties.
Speaker 6: I love it. All lizards should be bullied.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 5: So and I don't want to turn this into a conspiracy episode because we we wanted to bring you on to talk about.
Speaker 6: Thet But for anybody that is just.
Speaker 5: Like getting star I don't I'm sure you get this question all the time, but like, what is a good starting point into you know, just I don't even want to say just witchcraft, but you know, spirituality, magic, witchcraft. You know what was kind of like your introduction was it like tarot cards?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was tarot cards, but the actual real introduction into witchcraft. I mean back in the nineties, again, we didn't have the Internet. We had some you know, you could go to the head shop where they would sell the bongs and find stuff there. Some of the weird new age spiritual bookstores would have things. And my first book book was the Raymond Bucklan's I think it's the Guide to Witchcraft's the Big Blue Book is what the witches call it. And that thing is wild, like there's like nude initiations and blood magic, and I mean I went in. I don't recommend starting that way, not that I was doing any at thirteen. I'm you know, but I would.
Speaker 9: Often was getting a little excited about that.
Speaker 7: I but it was it's not a good start, it's a little it's been much. But I think the best way people get really worried about making mistakes and doing things wrong. And if we're not doing things wrong, we're not learning anything. We wouldn't know all we know about witchcraft today if it hadn't been for was it Moses Margaret Murray the witch cult theory that was disproven? And then Gerald Gardner kind of there was some things that he brought forward that we don't believe in or do today. Without that, there's no conversation. So when you're beginning into witchcraft, I think the best thing you can do is read or listen to podcasts or you know, you have to get information somewhere. You can find a mentor that's a little difficult. You can look online like on TikTok, but don't believe everything you see. I'm a book girl, like I know you can talk for my channel like I'm a full on academic witch. Give me the books. But I know that not every is that way, and I try to be really mindful. You know, people that don't want to read books, So it's first. I would suggest finding what interests you, what country interests you, what ancestor interests you, What mythology interests you. Is it Greek mythology? Is it Roman? Is it Celtic? Find that first, and then read the mythologies. You don't have to believe those gods were real. The Bible is also just mythology, so you know, you don't have to believe that these gods were real. But learn about it, learn about where you come from, because mythology is the identity of a culture. It is the root and identity of a culture. So start there. You can start practicing magic. You know, you can start with like smaller, safer spells. Do not do love spells, be very careful with money spells. Maybe do a little invisibility spell or something less with less consequences. But see, yeah, I mean it's hard to tell people how to get on the path because I feel like so people come to witchcraft either because they choose it, they're cracked into it, or the you know, the path just opens for them. They have to stop lying to themselves and come honestly, and then they get here.
Speaker 5: You know, No, I agree and I feel like, you know, we kind of stumbled across it just because it was more of a fascination thing than anything else. It was just like you know, And the funny backstory about that is is that you know, whenever my mom and Shawn's mom were younger, they have this story about how they used to always like play on the Ouiji board. And then it's funny because like me and Sewn, you know, we grow up and this is what we do now, you know. So it's I don't know, and my mom was always like super interested in witchy stuff, and Halloween was always the biggest, you know, event of the year and just always going all out with it, and so I was kind of always drawn to it in a way. And then you know, learning about like magic being real and witchcraft actually being real, and you know what really pulled me. I don't want to stay away from it, but just kind of like the opposite side was I would think that like I would watch you know, stupid magic shows or movies trol Yeah and Harry Potter and stuff like that, and you're like, oh, that's that's how magic works, and you know, you would maybe you would think about trying to do something like that yourself. You go outside and grab a stick and use it as a wand and why isn't a lightning bolt coming out of it?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: And it's interesting because the way that we understand it now, it's that you know, those things aren't necessarily going to happen visually, you know. And and I feel like a lot of people they need to see something in order to believe it. And maybe they don't have the patience, or the time or or anything like that. Maybe they they don't know that you have to be kind of like intuitive about it as well. And you know, practice meditation and stuff like that. Is that something that you do it often at all is meditate?
Speaker 7: No, I'm an adhd witch, so I do not meditate. I've tried, believe me, I'm not. I don't meditate. What I found is that I meditate when I am studying, and that is when I'm quiet and my mind is focused and things come to me, you know, when I'm reading or writing.
Speaker 9: And I mean, that's still meditation, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Even if you're not closing your eyes and listening to something or you know, sittings crosscross apple sauce. You know that is still your meditation, And if you're ADHD, you're probably already tapped in any ways all the time, and so it's probably not even an issue for you. I feel like that's what Jonathan has. I feel like he's always kind of tapped into something. He's always got an idea, he's always something's always coming up, and it's.
Speaker 6: Like, dude, sometimes to my detriment, actually.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 7: The other day, did a curse because it's because I forget what I had done a video about in a person. Oh, it was talking about the spirit of plants, and she goes, your knowledge just blows my mind and I said, it's a curse, and she goes, what do you mean. I'm like, I can't stop learning. Yeah, I get a thought. I got to know the answer. And it's been that way since I was a kid, which is why I've studied the Bible so so much, because I was looking for answers, truth, anything, and all I found was lies in there. And it's a curse. But it's a blessing, but a curse. And honestly, the medication just helps me focus in on one thing instead of ten. So we're on the right track.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, what's funny is is that you know, you being you know, very well versed within the Bible and stuff like that. I've heard people say that you can almost use the Bible as a sort of grimoire and you can use angels from the Bible, demons from the Bible, certain spells even from the Bible.
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 7: Absolutely so, the practices of vo do and who do and it's called pow wow. It's like an old Germanic folk magic and any Appalachian folk magic they all use the Bible creole. Yeah, they all use the psalms. The psalms are where the spells are, and you know, like certain folk magic spells would be like pray over the sick person with this, you know, lump of coal, say this prayer Lord's prayer three times, three times backwards and that's the spell. But ye know, the Bible is full of spells of them. And then you can call on the archangels. And I don't, I don't, I don't care.
Speaker 5: To do it, but you absolutely again interesting, and you know what's funny is is that you'll probably have somebody that is, you know, maybe using the Bible that is you know, who DOOO or voodoo or some other kind of sect of spirituality, and you know, you'll get people, you know, from Christianity that'll say, well, like, yo, if you're using psalms and the way that you're using it, then the power that you're drawing upon is the dark side.
Speaker 6: And I'm just like, you just can't win, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's like we had a guy on and very Christian guy into metaphysics, but still you know, very Christian centric, very nice guy. And I told him about this time that I tripped really hard on mushrooms and I'm not going to tell the whole story, but basically, I tripped really hard on mushrooms and I fucking heard the lohem like with the blaring horns and stuff, and I was like, I never even heard of the lo heem up until this point. And I felt like I was just receiving downloads and I was asking questions and I was getting answers like immediately right, and it was like a literal hearing, you know what I'm saying, Like it was very distinct. And I asked him what he thought about that, and he goes, well, you know, you're not a Christian, so it's probably demons, even when.
Speaker 6: It's the yellow heem. Yeah, Like, wow, that is just, of course unfortunate.
Speaker 7: You know. The first time I know exactly what you're talking about, the first time I heard a voice like that was actually the night before my mom passed away. My husband I were living in Mexico because he was working there, and the room was dark. I was just about to go to sleep, and I felt like a breath at my ear and the voice sounded like a little girl, and she said, you don't have a mom anymore, and it was sad like it wasn't in an evil way. It was just like I'm grieving with you kind of voice. And I get goosebumps every time I talk about it. But I shot up in the bed and I was like, oh my god, I'm telling my husband. Next morning, I'm calling like everybody I know couldn't get a hold of my mom. She ended up having a heart attack that day.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So it was. It was so crazy because I'll never forget it, and I just know it was a messenger just warning me, you know that this is happening.
Speaker 5: Wow, I mean, do you where do you think that came from? Do you ever do you ever, like think about what that person's name was or anything like that.
Speaker 7: I think it was an angel. I think it was the type of or maybe a spirit guide or something. But I think that it came because being in Mexico was very difficult when that happened. That was maybe I could have become very unhinged if I hadn't had that warning, But when I got the call that afternoon, I just knew wow. So yeah, I kind of kept it together after that bell. It was the craziest thing, and it was outside in my head. It wasn't in my head either.
Speaker 6: Oh my god. You know that's crazy too, is that?
Speaker 5: You know, it's like, I don't know, maybe it's like a version of awareness or something like that. But even if you're not, you know, receiving some kind of channeled or downloaded message just in passing. You know, you go walk through Walmart, or you walk through CVS, or you're walking down the road or something like that. Maybe you're taking a walk in the forest with other people and you're only passing them for maybe about ten seconds right at most, and you just so happened to catch a poor of the sentence at that very moment. That is what trips me out every time. It's like anytime I'm like if i'm not you know, I don't have my my you know, if I'm not talking to one of my kids, or i don't have you know, my head in my phone looking for certain things or whatever, and I'm just kind of observing and listening and just going about my day. It'll just I'll hear it and I'm like, what a strange coincidence that was. But you know, we don't believe in coincidences over here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had a really just unbelievable experience exactly like that. We were I think we had an episode the night before. We were talking to a psychic and she was explaining that you know, how to get a hold of your guides, and you really just gotta, you know, put yourself out there and start asking questions and start trying to work with them in that way. And so I went ahead and tried that, and all of a sudden, there was like this flash of white light real quick. It was almost like a tiny explosion as soon as I asked about a certain thing, and I was just like wow, Like it was one of those moments where I felt like there was really something happening. There was definitely some type of connection to whatever whatever that is. Call it your higher self, call it your guides, call it. I don't really know, but I just knew that there was absolutely some truth to this, this whole magical place. And I was talking to Nick, and I called him the next day and I was talking to him about it, and we were talking about like as far as like walking around as if you're everything's normal still, even though you just had something that mystical happen, you know. And and then I was walking around at work and I was cleaning up outside at one point, and I was thinking to myself, like, what the fuck, what is this?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 8: And then this guy walked by, like some homeless dude, you know. I think he was a schizophrenic possibly, you know. And the only thing I heard him say was you know what this is? And I was like, oh my god, just continuing continuing to blow my mind. Yeah, you know that kind of shit right there. I just can't explain it.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And the thing is that if you are a Christian, you would attribute that to either a demon or Jesus. So it could be either or depending on your mindset at the time. Outside of the House of Christianity. You see how big it really is and how powerful it really is. And then suddenly things start opening up to you and you're like, oh my goodness, you know, and I get a lot of new practitioners come to me talking about imposter syndrome and how they feel like silly trying to worship a different God or talk to a spirit. And that's the way you feel at first. You feel silly. It feels like you're playing pretend, you know, like you're trying to be in supernatural or charmed or whatever it. Yes, yes, keep doing it, because eventually it will click. And when it clicks, oh my gosh, it just everything becomes so much easier.
Speaker 6: No doubt. Nicholas, what are your thoughts there.
Speaker 10: I've been trying to figure out when and how I would be able to tell you all this story that just happened to me. It's like the crazy thing, chronicity thing. I was this weekend at this like Trader Day show with my mom and we were walking and my mom and my wife and we were walking through these like they just have boots and stuff everywhere, and there's this guy that walks by, and my mom pointed him out and it's this old, old dude dressed in all red, white beard, all red, with pulling a red wagon with candy canes and he looked like Santa Claus. And I'm like, this dude and he's just like so out of place. I was like, this is like a quest character of the you know, NPC or whatever, like like that guy is like a side quest character for sure. And I'm immediately thinking, I said, he's a side quest character. Reminds me of hippie Jimmy from Fucking Florida, which told me. And as I said that in my head I'm listening to a podcast with Aaron Abkei and he uses the example. I said, this guy's a side quest character, and then in my headphones I was listening, he says like cosmic Santa Claus, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 9: I literally out loud, was like what the fuck. My mom and my wife turned around and they're like what, And I'm like, holy shit, this is insane. What is this place?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was like, what the hell.
Speaker 10: Normally it's like numbers, and you know, I get the craziest numbers, synchronousies and everything, but that one was just.
Speaker 9: Like holy shit, just to let you know, yeah, a little extra something. So this is still happening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when happen, When those things happen, are you doing something like are you using that as like a guide or like a beacon to something? Because that's usually what those are.
Speaker 10: Oh, they happen so often for me, I expect them to happen all the time, and from what I have been told, at least from my guides anyway, that those are just confirmation of direction and h And at this point there, it's so much, so often it's become a game between us and like it's like what can they orchestrate that I will be the most shocked by?
Speaker 9: And I'm like, ah, are hilarious. They really did it to you on that one? You know that one was like I'm like okay, I literally was like bravo.
Speaker 6: I love that dude.
Speaker 5: So, speaking of guides and you know, maybe deities or gods, is there anybody that you like to work with specifically or do you work with a couple of them? I always see like a bunch of people talking about Hecate or the Morigan and you know characters like that.
Speaker 6: Do you have a you know, a specific flavor that you like more.
Speaker 7: Well, I do follow a very Celtic leaning path, a more Irish pantheon. But you know, in with the ancient Druids, for example, they wouldn't or even there's the cursed tablets, the ancient cursed tablets, you would find on them that people didn't necessarily curse or bless with one god. You would use the god for the purpose at the time. So I do venerate specific gods, but I'm not opposed to going outside of the pantheon if I need help from somebody. And I've told my followers, like, if you're going to do that, you have to leave. You have to leave an offering for these deities. You have to pay. You can't just go asking low ki for something and not pay anything in return.
Speaker 5: You know, interesting, can you can you get into offerings a little bit? You know, I know that certain deities and whatnot. They you know, some might like whiskey or or a cigar or something along those lines. Like how do you figure out like which they prefer as an offering?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean most of the time it's you can google and you can look up the mythology of a certain god, and you know what experts say even like you can go on j store and this, you can get a free account and go read academic journals and articles on the gods there. But they're there's always somebody to ask, especially our whole world is open to us now, you know, you can find an expert on any deity and ask them. But really money is good, wine, whiskey, bread, milk, jewelry, silver, gold, those you can almost never go wrong with any of those, you know, Like I did a working with a voodoo priestess one time. I was not doing the working, but I was participating or included in it. And at the end of the working, we had to pay the spirits like cash, and you know, it had to go on the altar and then it required like continuing devotion to these spirits for a certain amount of time. And I that was my first experience doing any type of voodoo ritual. It was incredibly powerful and insane. But but yeah, so they have to be paid or else they will take back what they give you.
Speaker 5: So as far as the offerings though, you know, and I guess in that kind of situation you would just leave it in a at the altar bowl or something like that. But if you're just doing it at home and somebody requires money. I mean, how long do you got to keep.
Speaker 6: It in the bowl?
Speaker 5: What if you need, you know, a gallon of milk or something like that, Like, are you going to get cursed if you decide to take it out or does that have to stay in there forever?
Speaker 6: How does that work?
Speaker 7: Well, if you make a contract when you do the working, like I'll you know, you say, I'll leave this on the altar for thirty days or six months or a year however long you need their help, then when you're taking it, you thank them and you ask for confirmation that it's okay to take it. You can do like tarror reading or pendulum or whatever works for you, and yeah, then you can take it. And if it's if it's a disposable item like a food item, you could dispose of it, but you cannot consume it if you have left it there. So if you have left money, if I've left money, I would donate it as opposed to going and spending it. Interesting, that's just the way I would handle it.
Speaker 9: So it's not going directly back to you. That makes sense.
Speaker 8: And when you and when you make an offering to said deity, or or you know a god do And when you're done, do you feel as though it's definitely going to work or is your sense of belief within that.
Speaker 9: Spell? Does that go up?
Speaker 8: Or do you feel any different as opposed to you just doing something specifically from yourself?
Speaker 7: If that makes sense, Well, I'm I always have faith that I've done this for thirty years. So I have a lot of faith, and I know you know what works and what doesn't for me. But part of the Witch's pyramid, the third law is to move in silence and not not speak about it anymore, not say anything about it. And I also don't think about it. So I do working. I let it go. And then I've developed the system of using keywords words for to let me know if something's working or not. So if you know, if I'm looking for something or something to be revealed, I'll say, you know, I'm implanting this keyword. What was the word? Everyone in my comments was talking shar truce. Everyone's obsessed with shartruce in my comments for some reason. The keyword shar truth. So you want a word that's known but not you don't hear every day, right like magenta? Okay, so you would implant that keyword in the spell and then just go about your life, and then you would know when you hear magenta or shar truce that your the gods are working, the spell is working, the spirits are working.
Speaker 9: I never heard of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's worked for I had a friend wanted to do a love spell, and I said no, because I don't do that with people. But I said, let's do a keyword spell where you can find your person, because she was just going on all kinds of tender dates. And so we picked the word magenta and she did this ritual. We put the word in there, and then six months later, she's on a date with a guy asked her for nails were magenta, but they were like baby pink. They were not even close to magenta, likegenta right pink. And she called me. She's like, he said, Pageta and their baby pink. And like now two years later they're expecting a baby.
Speaker 9: So wow.
Speaker 7: You can use it as like a you know, a beacon, a clue.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 9: Interesting.
Speaker 8: It's so funny because other magicians that we've had on, you know, they would say the same thing. As far as love spells are concerned, they're like, just don't do it. And it's like, it's interesting because you know some of these people have done like bangful magic and you know some of the some of the more darker quote unquote stuff, and yet the love spell is like, whoa, don't even try it. It's that's too dangerous, you know.
Speaker 5: Is that just because that's like, you know, interfering with someone's free will.
Speaker 6: When is the reason behind that?
Speaker 7: No, I'm all for interfering with people. No, it's because, gosh, we are all when it comes to love, we are all blinded and we you know, you could have somebody come to you and ask you to spell. They can give you their side of it, but you don't know what's true or not. Maybe that person they're trying to get back is violent, maybe they've It can just rot now, it can get messy, it can rot. And in order for a love spell to work, there has to be real, a real foundation of love there in the first place. So like the the percentage of that being real is very low, you know. And then you can't do it for yourself because again, you're you're always blinded in your own situations, especially in matters of the heart. Facts you know, like we lost we did lose a sister on which talk recently to domestic violence. And it started the conversation because people said, you know, like I warned her or she knew. She did know, you know, like she knew and it ended badly and it's very sad and love magic is just not good.
Speaker 6: So she she did love magic to get in that situation.
Speaker 7: No, she didn't do love magic, but she knew that it wasn't healthy, but was blinded by it. You know, her her daughter was there as well. Uh, survived, She saved her daughter. Yeah, so it was a bad situation, but her daughter's alive. And people today say, oh, well, her magic didn't work because he's you know, she still died. But her magic absolutely worked because her daughter's alive.
Speaker 6: And she oh that's the important part, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, but as far as that's we're blinded by love. No, no, witch is not blinded by love.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, And yeah, the heart fools you like crazy. Pete said, I felt silly when I first put up my altar for my aunt's ester's gods and personal alter.
Speaker 6: I did shrooms.
Speaker 5: This Sunday was candle gazing, and I could feel and see myself surrounded by my spirit team.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love amazing.
Speaker 9: I can't imagine actually we're doing that the next time.
Speaker 5: Shit, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, I'm actually I'm going to be moving out to Arizona.
Speaker 6: That's where Sean lives.
Speaker 5: I currently live in Texas, but I'm going to be moving out to Arizona for a short period and we're definitely going to be doing some spells.
Speaker 6: Dude, I mean just giving.
Speaker 8: I mean it's already a mystical type of experience, just just regular staring into the candle. The light of the candle, and that already is is just awesome. You feel like you're I don't know, it's just a whole feeling that you get and I can only imagine what that looks like and what that feels like.
Speaker 5: Is there any kind of a candle magic or scrying or anything that you use in your practice?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am so. I on my altar and now I know a lot of witches feel a certain type of about this, but I am Okay. I have a silver back mirror that I use and it is across from my altar. Now, people are very afraid of silver back mirrors, but I know what I'm doing with it. So it's I use that along with candle magic, and I'm telling you that silver back mirror don't do it though, I'll tell you what happened. But when when I have that connection, it's literally like a portal in a doorway. So you can set up your candles and focus on the candle and the mirror and it your spirits come through with it. Now, there was one time I made a huge mistake with silver back mirror and I took another mirror. I don't know what was going through my head, but I had a hand silver mirror and I turned it towards the silver back mirror.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: So it was two mirrors facing each other. And first of all, if you look at that image, it's you a thousand times very unsettling. Then shortly after that, apparently I had filmed a TikTok. Looked on my camera and there was a TikTok that I had filmed in my drafts, and I didn't remember doing it, Like, I didn't remember saying anything in it or anything. And I was like that it was like a weird time line shift or something. Yeah, So I've never done or made that mistake ever ever again no more unknown TikTok's happening that it was. It was scary. I had to do like some little protections, you know, set up my little servitors across the mirror, like protected, don't want anything through.
Speaker 6: So what's the deal with the silver back mirror?
Speaker 7: Well, they say, well, first of all, silver back mirrors are like older, like early twentieth century you know, in nineteenth century mirrors, and they've got their back by silver, whereas today they're backed by aluminum. But silver to a witch is an incredible conduit of power because silver is connected to the moon, so that is lunar power in physical form. And with a silver back mirror, especially the one I have, is huge. It's a huge vanity old vanity mirror. That's a lot of power in that mirror. So they can be used as portals if they're not locked properly or or you know covered. So they're just normal mirrors are fine. Everybody's findent normal mirrors. Nobody freak out.
Speaker 5: But normal mirrors interesting. What are your thoughts there, Nicholas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I actually had an experience with mirrors one time that I'm curious on some input on. I was doing psychedelics, so there's that caveat, but I would like to consider myself a fairly experienced psychonaut. So as far as like what I was seeing in the vision spectrum, I guess it wasn't like crazy visuals just.
Speaker 9: From my normal vision.
Speaker 10: But whenever I was looking, I had my computer open the camera on the computer, which essentially functions like a mirror, right, and then an actual mirror. So the the camera on the computer was pointing at a mirror, and then I was looking at a third reflection. So it was like three three mirrors. And on the third one, which would normally be like a perfect, you know, a mirrored image still, but the third one, it was like you could see through the veil on the third mirror. Does that make sense?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: I don't know if that's something that exists or whatever, but it was like that after after two with that, with that vision, it was like it should have been still, but it like was like a whole other dimension through the third mirror.
Speaker 9: Maje tends to break down after the second mirror. That's the AI.
Speaker 10: It was just like it's like we can't, we don't have enough frame rates for this with you being able to perceive it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that happened when I did the mirror on the mirror, it was it was an infinite weird and then it becomes a black like hole and you just can't see beyond it, and it's just it's like the Gateway tapes. I don't recommend doing that too late.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've all pretty good experiences from the Gateway tapes though, really, yeah.
Speaker 8: What are your experiences with it? Where are you? Where are you against it?
Speaker 7: I have, I've listened to a little bit of them. I don't recommend them for people because I mean, I'm sure you must have seen on TikTok so many people who become completely unhinged by it do that. Oh yeah, there's one girl. I ended up stitching her because she was just absolutely shaken and demons and hearing voices and all that. And you know, the Gateway tapes work if you're already rooted and grounded, right, you guys weren't raised in Christianity like this other person was. So when she starts having that connection with spirit and hearing voices and the thinning of the veil, it's all demonic to her. And you know, she was doing the Gateway tapes because she wanted money, and when you go into magic with greed, it just doesn't reward you the way you want.
Speaker 5: Like it's all fun and games. When it's fun and games, Yeah, I see, yeah, And that's man, what a hurdle to get through, you know, to get over that thing. And and that's why we've you know, we've done episodes almost deconstructing, deconstructing the etymology of certain words like the gin and the demon, and like the etymological roots have nothing to do with the word demon. It has no association with any kind of evil men at all. Yeah, which is you know, it makes sense though. I mean if the Christian Church was trying to say that everybody else was demons.
Speaker 6: And all your gods are demons and all this.
Speaker 5: Stuff, it's like, what the It's a brilliant scam, is really what it is?
Speaker 7: Yes, Yeah, Like the original word that they call sorcerer witchcraft in the Bible, now it was pharmakia, which is the word we use for pharmacists. Now, Like you know, don't tell me you're not going from church on Sunday over to Walgreens pick up your prescription, because that's who you're going to see that it was your Farmakia. You know, it's a person who mixes potions.
Speaker 9: Which that's interesting. I never heard that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that makes sense, dude, White Boy Wizard said, I'm blaming y'all. If I get a new demon, well hopefully it's a good demon though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no new demons, we promise lest you believe it. Actually, And that's what I think is so interesting about the power of belief is somebody that believes in demons are is the generally the person that experiences them. You know what I'm saying. It's like, your your belief and your mind is so powerful. And I think we covered so much how just how powerful we are as humans that we are able to literally manifest anything we want. And so if somebody is really believing in demons and that they're possibly possessed, and then maybe they kind of are in that sense, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's I think it's more perception, right, because your perception shapes your reality. So, you know, the same voice that they hear that I would hear, I would relate to it differently. You know. I hear a voice and I'm like not right now, I'm busy. They hear a voice and they're like, oh my god, it's Satan sending his minions, you know, Like, it's it's just perception. The thing is, we all have the ability to practice magic and live a magical life. We all do, and whether Christians want to believe it or not, they are living it. The problem is they're under a veil and they're under perception that makes them afraid, and you cannot be afraid in witchcraft.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, whenever you know your your entire religion is based on fear, I'm sorry, that's I mean, across the board it is. You can see where the corruption lies, you know, because fear is a control tactic, and if you're taught to fear God, I'm like, I don't think you should be fearing God. I think that's the wrong word personally, And people will argue with me about that until they're blue in the face. It's a respectful kind of fear, like how you used to fear your dad, you know, whenever you're younger. I'm like, I don't think that that's necessarily correct, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah. My theory is that any God that demands absolute devotion is the least deserving of it.
Speaker 5: Agreed, Yes, electro Nick said what are your thoughts on ets some aliens.
Speaker 7: I do have thoughts on ets, but I'm still like, uh, not a fully formed thought. I kind of liked the idea when they were talking about them coming out of the ocean, only because that aligns very well with the Celtic spirituality, because they believe that the afterlife was beneath us, not above us. That's why in Ireland all the ferry mounds are in the ground. So I don't know aliens. I kind of feel like aliens coming from the ocean makes sense to me. I don't think there's any I don't know, maybe there's nothing above us. I'm skeptical sometimes.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's perfectly that's perfectly logical.
Speaker 7: Because I wonder if what we're looking at is real or if it's something else, you know, and I'm not about to go up there to find out.
Speaker 5: So right right in this day and age, you don't know what's a hologram and what's not in that sense. But I tell you what, we've all had experiences with with like strange orbs in the sky, and they don't seem to match with you know, what a helicopter or an aeroplane or a drone or satellite or anything would do.
Speaker 6: And they seem to like that.
Speaker 5: Just very weird activity going on up there. And maybe they are spiritual in a sense, and we're just calling them aliens, you know, because the word.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I wonder, Like, what if the spirits and all of the gods and the deities and everything, what if those are the eties? And I think about that a lot. And then when they were talking about them coming out of the ocean, it just made a lot of sense to me for some reason. So I don't know, but that's another part of living in the gray that I was talking about. You have to be okay with not knowing that, you know, the Christians can't be okay with not knowing that they needed it's the nation, their book. I don't know. I'll figure it out when I get to the other side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you have any like more specific animosity towards you know, the Christianity or the the Abrahamic religions in general, strictly because of like the Book of Demonology that was written by King James and and that kind of stuff. And now witches were hung and you know, drowned and all the crazy barbaric techniques that they used to do, like you know, they would put a millstone or something like that on a witch's on a witch's leg and drowner and if she came up, then she was a witch. But hey, if she didn't come back, then I guess she wasn't a witch.
Speaker 6: But she's dead.
Speaker 8: You know, that's on me, you know, yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm actually I don't have any This is gonna sound crazy. I don't have any animosity towards Christianity or any religion. I have animosity. I'm trying to say this in Ah, so I get angry at men in history who have created these rules and chains to put people in And while we did have you know, men burned as witches, it was predominantly women. It was the path to witchcraft has been paved in women's blood. And that is just any any of the ancient Christian writers like you know, Thomas Aquinas and Tactics, they're all it's all men who want power. That's what makes me. It's it's not the religions. Christianity probably could be a good religion if used properly, and I know people who do use it properly for sure, you know, so I would say from the more academic which side of me, I get angry at the history and not so much the religion.
Speaker 6: That makes sense. Well, and you just mentioned it.
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask you this, what are your thoughts on like is there is it is a Can a witch be a male also? Or should they be going by a different title or does it not matter? Does it not only mean woman or female?
Speaker 7: I think Okay, First of all, if you pay attention to my channel, you'll know that I do take a very feminist approach to things. However, I do believe men can be witches. It's a title that has been reclaimed. And you don't know which ever called themselves a witch. So and as far as I mean, even first century, you know, there's documentation of the Druids, and the Druids were predominantly male, and there's you know, one account of the Druids fighting off the Romans and running between them were the priestesses. So men have always been an incredibly integral part of our spirituality. And again it's the balance you need the male and the female. So if a practitioner is male, and if if I let them into my life in some way, and I feel like they have balance and reverence for female power, which has been so oppressed historically. You know, if that respect is there, then absolutely, you know, out of balance is the problem as long as we're balanced. But we have to have male and female and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I like it.
Speaker 9: I like it. You know.
Speaker 5: I always felt kind of weird saying that I was into witchcraft and stuff like that. I'm like, I mean and not like in a like gay or anything like that, you know what I mean, Just like, am I using the wrong title for this stuff?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I find that men who are uncomfortable with the word which call themselves occultists usually magicians, if they're you know, on the Norse path or yeah, or Druid, they'll they'll pick a male title which is kind of more associated with men, but which which is gender neutral.
Speaker 5: We did a show on Druid, on the Druids and just you know, uncovering what was left as far as the information about them and people that are that are kind of into like this neo Druidism, which I find very interesting, kind of getting back to the roots of you know, getting back with nature and working with the elementals and stuff like that. I just find it so fascinating, like and people that have a problem with neo anything, I'm like.
Speaker 6: Hey, look if if information is lost, I'm like, I don't know why you have.
Speaker 5: You're just connecting spiritually through a specific lens at that point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when you when you were doing the show and the Druids, did you have a.
Speaker 6: Druid on No? No, that was just like our own research.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, because there's, uh, there's all this archaeological evidence of the Druids and some of the contemporary accounts, and they would say, you know, it take a druid twenty years to learn their craft. And I always remind that to which is when they want to be witches, and like you take would take a druid twenty years. But one of my most popular videos I did was about how the druids would whisper in their spells into their hands, and the right hand is for the kind of authority and the left hand is for the unseen right. So if it's with the right hand, left hand path kind of thing, but you know, you whisper into the hand three times and you would like run your hand over the thing that was missing where you last saw it. I did that at the end of the TikTok and it like blew up. I was like, everyone's going to see this TikTok and then I went like this, what crazy. That's just be careful with that power. Because one time there was a woman who always gets in front of me when I'm trying to get out of my neighborhood. And one day I was so mad at I was like, you will not get in my way again. And then I was like, after I thought about it, and I was like, Okay, should have been more specific about why she wouldn't be in my way again, because like, next thing, I know, she could break a leg or right, she's healthy still, so but she hasn't gotten in my way.
Speaker 9: She looks out her window just waiting for you to pull out time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I've seen you talking about, Yeah, maybe the use of like specific herbs, and that's something that we've kind of glanced over a little bit in passing over the past couple of years. But what would you suggest, like maybe a starter that is, you know, trying to perform a rich or do a spell or something like that.
Speaker 6: What are like some starter herbs if you will.
Speaker 7: Well, I would always say like whatever's in your kitchen is enough to start with. You know, we have to think that what were our answer astors using that You definitely have cinnamon in your cupboard, You have salt, you have rosemary, thyme, basil, dill, like all these things are so powerful in them, you know, on their own. Coffee you can use to amplify a spell. Cloves, clothes are good for baneful magic or you know, benevolent magic, and so it's all there in your cupboard. Now. I just I edited a witchcraft book by Messi Magic called an A to Z Guide to Ingredients, and that is such a straightforward guide. A to Z Ingredients tells you the name, what it does, you know, and then in the back it explains uses and it's just so simple. It starts at home because you're not gonna have a nerd from Africa in Tennessee, you know. So you might want that for working, go go ahead and get it if you want to, But I'm telling you that the cupboard, the stuff in your cupboard is going to be just as good for now.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, because ultimately, I mean that was kind.
Speaker 8: Of the way of the eclectic, which you know, they just gather what's around them, and.
Speaker 9: So yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that almost makes me wonder.
Speaker 5: Like, I got some Tony Sassari's in the cupboard right now, what would that be good for.
Speaker 6: It's a little spicy, you know, Yeah, you could.
Speaker 7: You could use it to jinx or hext somebody if if somebody's upset you maybe, Oh.
Speaker 5: Watch out, don't be pissing me off, Sean, I'm about to find out.
Speaker 7: The thing is is that the theory of the plant tells you what to do with it, right, So if you've got something spicy, you can use that in a working with bite, you know. And that's why a clove, which is a dried flour, can be both baneful and benevolent because it is hot if you put them in your mouth, but they also numb you and heal your toothache. So like a sunflower is obviously not a baneful plant. But then you've got other things you can use, like stinging nettle if you're trying to make somebody uncomfortable, give them an illness, maybe some allergies.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting, you know what I'm every time. So, before I was a full time podcaster, I used to work for Uber Eats. I was like delivering food and whatnot right, And every time I walked up on somebody's house and I saw that they had like a rosemary bush or something like that, I would be like.
Speaker 6: Man, that smells so damn good.
Speaker 5: I want to plant some of that in front of my house because it kind of smells like weed, and that's one of my favorite smells. And so what would you use rosemary for?
Speaker 7: Okay, so there's a thing in the which community where they say you can use rosemary's as a replacement for everything. That is not true. It is not an ubiquitous like all around plant. But like rosemary, you can use for protection, but in a positive way, right, So it'll deflect bad energies, welcome in good energies. You can use it for luck, you can use it for love, like it's rosemary is. There's so much soul in rosemary, you know. And same thing with like basil, you would use basil, and like money workings and dil, you can use the money workings. Catnip would be great in money workings, especially when you're wanting high energy activities, you know, going into sales. So catnip.
Speaker 6: That sounds about right.
Speaker 5: I actually went to go write something down just so I wouldn't forget, and then it's sent and I'm like, all right, well, I guess I'll just bring it up now. The Do you have any favorite grimoires or anything that you like to dabble into with, you know, maybe more ancient stuff or any even of the newer style grimoars at all.
Speaker 7: Well, I read a lot, Like I have a library I have. I have to start keeping spreadsheets because I have over like two hundred and fifteen witchcraft and academic books on my shelves, and I always bring doubles. It's a lot, So I don't know. Okay, Honestly, the favorite one is crazy because it's Wika. But I love the Raymond Buckland's Big Blue Book because it was my first one I ever had, and it's got really good info in there. It's got bad info, lots of bad info, but really good info. It's got like the Witch's alphabet, and it talks about the importance of circles in witchcraft and all these like core foundational things that I feel like is missing a lot in the teachings. Now. The problem is you can't just hand that to a new practitioner because it's also very dog and heavy on the religious aspect of Wiccas. So if you can separate the two, it's a good book.
Speaker 8: So is that what you would say would be the thing that you would need to discern as far as because you said there was kind of bad information like something like us that's just like wanting to open it up, and like how do we know what the bad information is?
Speaker 7: So just you would know, you would know, you would know. Yeah, because it's again it's very you can fulfiel the religion and so okay, and the ceremonial religion. But like the book The Crooked Path is so good for new beginners because it's you know, it encompasses bringing in everybody and finding your own way. The American Folk Magic Book. I love that book, very very good book as well, especially because we're in America so we can start here, you know, okay, getting lost in Europe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm probably a little bit easier to read at that point. Yeah, speaking of dogmatic things, and we've had some people have their opinion on this, but I'm curious about what your opinion is.
Speaker 6: What what do you think.
Speaker 5: About the like the the rule of three, like whatever you do, it'll come back to you threefold.
Speaker 7: No, No, No, I don't believe in that at all. No, that's uh, that's you know that that goes with either the Wick and read or the Wick and principles or the law of karma, which again isn't which it's not European witchcraft. You know, karma is not ours to claim. I do believe that there can be consequences for an action, but no, I don't believe in the rule of three and things coming back. What I do believe, and what you know has been evidence in in archaeological finds, is that if the gods or your spirits believe that the working is unjustified, then there will be consequences from them. So if you know, in Irish witchcraft, if you do working on somebody that is not just then you end up with like three marks on your face, which indicates the ancestors are unhappy with you.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Well that that just dives right into the next one. So as far as all right, we've had multiple people on the show magicians mainly practicing the Left Hand Path and black magic and stuff like that, who you know are kind of big fans of sacrifice and you know, JS Garrett is one that he actually does it full time he sacrifices chickens to certain demons for anybody, you know, and usually it's for healing for the most part. But what are your thoughts on sacrifice? And it doesn't even necessarily need to be of an animal or anything like that, but just sacrifice in general.
Speaker 7: I think that if it's part of a practitioner's path, and I don't see anything wrong with it, because nine times out of ten it's it's happening in a more humane way than the way we get our meat at home exactly. You know, people have pet snakes that they feed mice to all the time. How is that different than a witch dropping a mouse into a jar of water to make war water?
Speaker 9: Oh wow?
Speaker 7: You know there's I don't personally do do any animal sacrifices, but I am not against people who do. And you know, there's so many living traditions today like the one you you know, the person you mentioned who does it, and a lot of African religions do it, Ifa Yoruba, Haitian, Voodoo, so Paulo Miambi. They all sacrifice things and there's it's it's about reciprocity, you know. Sometimes they sacrifice the thing and eat it after typically that's what happens. If not, then parts of the animal are used in some way. I don't know. We can't have a factory farming world and get real sticky about sacrificing an animal for spiritual purposes.
Speaker 6: I just I agree. Yeah, yeah, good, good thought there.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 5: So I got a couple more questions here. What are your thoughts on psychedelics. Have you ever used for any of your spells or rituals or just out of curiosity? Do you feel like it amplifies anything at all?
Speaker 7: Okay, so, m yes, yes it does. I believe it opens doorways.
Speaker 9: Yes, then I feel like we already kind of knew that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: It's almost obvious when you stare up into the sky and it's just magic happening. It's rolling around. It's like, okay, something's going on. There's a little extra something.
Speaker 9: M hmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I do think that. I mean, priestesses and priests historically have always used substances to journey to the other side and you know, connect with the other side, and even without substances like fasting, for example, that also puts you in an altered more like lucid dreamy state. They would fast for three days and then try and connect. So it's it's just another tool that can be used by a practitioner. But yeah, I do.
Speaker 9: It's my favorite. It's my favorite one. Yeah, my favorite.
Speaker 7: Cool which on which one's your favorite?
Speaker 9: Mushrooms?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I haven't done that. I haven't done mushrooms since high school. Then we hit accidentally hit a porcupine, So that was the last time.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 9: I I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not a I'm not a super huge fan of mushrooms at all anymore. They just last too damn long. I'm not trying to be tripping for seven or eight hours. That's who has that kind of time.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: That's why we have a another psychedelic that we prefer. It's kind of it's called four Aco d MT. It only lasts like three hours or something like that, four something. Yeah, But whenever we do it, you know, we'll be tripping for a little bit and then we'll we'll double the dosage after a couple of hours.
Speaker 6: So that's why I arrist in the longer, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But yeah, no, I I do believe that it opens a doorway, but I think it's also such a touchy conversation right with you know, people and things that they misuse or perhaps don't source properly. So but I mean it's the ayahuasca market is booming obviously.
Speaker 5: So for sure, Well, I feel like we would be pretty remiss if we did not ask you for you know, maybe simple spells or rituals that are easy for a beginner of sorts.
Speaker 7: Okay, is there a certain outcome that you're interested in?
Speaker 5: Uh, what do you suggest? You had mentioned the invisibility one.
Speaker 7: I have a good one. I have a good one, okay. So this, yeah, this one's a good one. So it's simple, okay, And it was a mentory head when I was younger. He was from Trinidad. He practiced risha, and uh, he told me that spell. So when you're in the heat of a moment, in an argument or some type of awful thing is happening, stress, whatever, you go to the sink or anywhere, you get a cup of water, and then you take that cup of water and you go outside, give me day night whatever. You have to stand facing your home or the building, and you know you're back to the away, and you hold the cup of water in your hand and you whisper into the water what you want to happen, and then you fling it over your left shoulder and then you stamp your foot once and you say it's done, and then that argument will be over. The person will call you the thing stops it stops it. And I've done this so many times in my life, especially in like chaos moments. It's wild. You could be like, say, you're you're in a fight with your significant other and they've left the house and you just want them to come back. The phone will ring like within five minutes. It's an incredibly fast working spell. And it's in my on my TikTok page. I've got a playlist somewhere with the spells in there, and that one I've talked about.
Speaker 6: So wow, so simple too.
Speaker 7: No, Yeah, the simplest ones, honestly are the most effective and the most empowering ones are the ones that happen fast. You know, you can do money working, you can do something that's long term, that's very ritualistic. But I'm telling you, when you do something like a whisper spell and it happens, then that just reaffirms that you're on the right path and you believe it and that's it makes you stronger.
Speaker 9: Wow, oh that's so cool.
Speaker 5: Heightens that intuition and faith a little bit too, I would imagine. Yeah, yeah, just out of curiosity. And we've asked you know, other people you know that practice in the craft or the occult, just to see what you know, your feelings on it are. What are your thoughts on, like where are these spirits and guides and gods and all that that stuff. Where are they existing? Is it like in the in the ether? You know, like are they around here all wait, like all the time? Do you believe that they're up.
Speaker 6: In the sky or down below or what are your thoughts on all of that?
Speaker 7: I believe they are parallel with us. They are. It's it's a dual existence. And again, like I mentioned with the Celtic spirituality and and beliefs, they believe that the spirits live in the land. You don't go to heaven, you go to the underworld. And the underworld is awesome, you know, tiernanog is amazing and well, no, maybe there's a little bit. No, it's good. There's different versions of it, but but yeah, yeah, there's one. Just like I think I said something about Valhalla being good and someone said, no, no, it's just too much fighting. There there was a different place the Heathens go. I'm not super versed in Norse paganism, but but uh no, I feel like it's it's with us, it's level with us, you know, Like I can feel my spirit gits if my great grandmother she's here, she's not up. There's never been an up for me, and never felt that way. They're here.
Speaker 5: It seems like that, And especially more we dive into, you know, like quantum physics and understanding the light spectrum and what our capabilities are at seeing and feeling and all this stuff, we are so extremely limited on, you know, just the tools that we have to be able to pick up.
Speaker 6: What may be around us, you know.
Speaker 5: And and that's why I think that there are thousands and thousands of different religions and spiritualities because we're kind of all just I don't want to say guessing, that's not right, but a lot of it's kind of has to be taken on faith. And just like you even said earlier, it's almost like, you know, you feel silly at first because you don't see anything, and maybe you don't even feel anything at first, and so you kind of just have to take it on faith, and some people just have a hard time with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, being true and being authentic with yourself is really difficult. But and it feels silly at first because you don't know what your own truth is half the time in the beginning. But like I tell new, which is you know, if if you want to be a Christian, then you have to be part of that flock. And we are not sheep. We are a forest. We are diverse, we are wild, we're you know, filled with all kinds of things. You can go be a sheep. It's really hard to be a forest, but it's so much more fun, you know, it's so much more fulfilling to be the forest.
Speaker 5: Oh and finding you're finding your own way is man, it's a it's a journey. It's no longer you being told what to do. But the but the fun part about that is is that well, and sometimes the scary part about it is is that the convenience of somebody telling you what is true and what.
Speaker 6: Isn't is gone.
Speaker 5: It's You're You're the illuminating source that has to shine the light on the path at that point. And to be honest, that's my favorite part, Like, I love just being able to feel around and find out what's real and what's not, you know, at le from my perspective.
Speaker 7: That's what Jesus did. And then he came and he told everybody about it, and they were like, yeah, cool, let's go do what Jesus is doing. And that's what Christianity came about. So we if we just all just try to be our own Jesus, you know, we don't have to have a flock, and then we're all good, you know, like he Jesus said, like I'm the light, I'm the way. Yeah, he's the light.
Speaker 9: You're the light too, right.
Speaker 7: It's a crazy concept.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't be saying that around the Christians though, you know, they get a little nancy.
Speaker 9: Oh I do know.
Speaker 7: That's probably why the kids aren't allowed to hang out with my kids.
Speaker 9: But whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know this is something. I bring this up almost every time. Somebody's like, oh, God is all good and he's all light. And I'm like Isaiah chapter forty five, verse seven, I make peace and I create evil.
Speaker 6: He's all good, you know. I'm like, yeah, he says right there.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 6: I just love it though, which.
Speaker 8: Is actually it's interesting you know if you think about it that way, because I think we are the same.
Speaker 9: We are.
Speaker 8: We are capable of being good, and we are also capable of causing destruction.
Speaker 9: And so if you ask me, you know, sure, you know.
Speaker 8: People have great success in asking for help from some higher source.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: But I'm gonna be honest, I don't even think we need to. I think that we are capable just by ourselves when it comes to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody has the ability for good and bad. And so when people try to say, oh, the Satanists, well, I mean, if you understood the Satanists, you wouldn't be saying that. And honestly, the more devils are in your churches in pews.
Speaker 5: So big facts, you know, we actually have coming up and we're going to be doing a show on it because I just love looking at all the pagan stuff. To be honest with you, I think it's so much fun. But and you had talked about WICCA a little bit, but and I don't know how to say it even is it mabon or ma boon ma maybon? Okay, that's coming up? Which is I think it's like September twenty second this year or twenty third something like that.
Speaker 7: And whatever the equinox is, it shifts every year.
Speaker 6: Do you do anything special on those kind of holidays?
Speaker 7: Well, Maybon is a Welsh it's a Welsh uh holiday on the wheel of the year. I am kind of a lazy which sometimes I do not celebrate all of the festivals. My the main one that I really recognize and honor is Sowen, and that is a big deal for me. And then you know, that's that's pretty much that's my new year for me is Sowen, and I focus on that the rest. If I remember and I'm in a good place and my kids aren't being you know, jerks, and then I can focus. Yes, I would, you know, like whenever Bielt and it comes up, I'm like, okay, let's lights and candles, you know, let's do this, and but no, Maybon maybe on I don't typically. I mean, and it is an equinox, so it deserves a candle, but it's it's more on the wealth Welsh path.
Speaker 5: I like it all right, Yeah, I mean we're trying to learn all about that kind of stuff and get fully entrenched into all of it.
Speaker 6: I just and that's what we love about it.
Speaker 5: Like you know, we we looked and we did a show probably about a month ago on eclectic witchcraft, and that was just something that just highly resonated with us because you can kind of include whatever, really, I mean, and that's what's amazing about it is that you can take a little bit from the Druids and a little bit from you know, even the Christians or you know, witches or whatever, and it's just so cool to look.
Speaker 6: At it that way.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, we live in the day and age to where we have access to all of the information that's out there, so you may as well kind of use it to your advantage at that point, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And even when a witch says they're not eclectic, I mean we all are. We all are in some little itty bitty way, you know, whether it be you have Mala beds because you like the crystal, or you're using you know, the Nourse ruins for protection. You know, there's always there's always something we're boring from someone else. But that's the way humans have always been. So I see, yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, we're I think we're coming up on the end here now, and we do really appreciate you coming to hang out with us. It was really great getting to know you, and thank you so much for enlightening us, uh, you know on all the questions that we have.
Speaker 6: It was really nice talking with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, having me.
Speaker 6: But before we let you go, we usually do.
Speaker 5: A Tarror reading towards the end of every show, and I feel like it would be an honor if you were to do the Taroor reading for us usually. I mean, it doesn't it doesn't have to be you know, any specific number. It could be one, two, three, cards, whatever you're feeling, but it would be awesome if you could do that.
Speaker 7: Okay, see here, let's do so. I've been teaching on my channel traditional card reading.
Speaker 6: Yeah, card tomancy, So let's do that. Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Do we want to ask a specific.
Speaker 6: Question, Sean?
Speaker 9: I mean, I say, we just do one just for us, just for the collective, you know what I mean, just kind of a general reading, if you will.
Speaker 7: Okay, you let me no one to stop shuffling all right now? Oh okay, Oh I hate no Sometimes when you're shuffling and I'm like this and they say, now, like I get like a pain in my chest. Finished, But okay, okay, we got six of Hearts, seven of Heart, six of Hearts, seven of Hearts, and Ace of Hearts. So that is just all that is good news. That is good energy. The Ace of Hearts. That is like, people are loving your show. You're having really good conversations. It's you know, seven's can bring news and you're giving good news. So the sixes are like the six of Hearts is like again a celebrate of love. So we got three hearts here and I shuffle these real good and I before so yeah, all the hearts. So that tells me that the group here in the community here is loving your show and you guys are doing amazing at it.
Speaker 9: So oh so awesome.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Yeah, that was that was great. Thank you for doing that.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: And we we did an episode on because I believe that's called Cardo.
Speaker 6: We did that. I was like last year or something like.
Speaker 5: That is a minute that was like one of our favorite shows that we did because we were like, oh my god, you can do it just with regular cards.
Speaker 9: The course you can.
Speaker 7: I always say if I ever not that I would, but if I ever end up in prison, I'm going to have so much ramen because I can read the plane card, you know, oh, I've got a job in there. I got a thing I can do to get you know, cause not that I ever would. It's never been in prison, so I don't think.
Speaker 8: I've had that same thought though too. I'm like, oh, I can do tattoos, it might be to do in prison.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't do any of that. I guess I'm just somebody's bitching there.
Speaker 9: Then yeah, you got to hold someone's bucket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like old t bag and prison break. Well, look, it was, uh, it was great talking to you. We cannot hopefully you know you'd be interested in doing it again. We love this kind of conversation. But uh yeah, if you would, could you lead to all of the one that's what we call our listeners, the one. Could you let them know where they could find you?
Speaker 7: You find on TikTok, Well you can find me all across every social never more period aries, never more dot aries. That's where I am everywhere.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all right, well we'll have that down in the show notes below. And uh so yeah, typically what we like to do is we like to do a meditation afterward. You don't have to feel obligated to stick around for that, So I know, that you you know, you got that e ad h D brain anyway, So.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I got up for school in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Well look, we really appreciate you hanging out with us tonight and definitely can't wait to do it again.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: And I think this goes to show real quick you know the power of manifestation, you know what I mean. We've been talking about this kind of stuff, getting into the weird, the witchcraft and all of this, and focusing our time and attention on that, and here we go. We have never more talking to us a witch. You know what I'm saying, Like magic is real people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, if you're interested in more witches, I have plenty of good names for you, all different kinds and.
Speaker 6: Send them all. But uh yeah, all right, Tammy was awesome hanging out with you. We'll definitely we'll see you next time.
Speaker 7: Bye. Thank you.
Speaker 6: She was great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she was great.
Speaker 6: That was awesome. And then the card to Mancy right there at the end.
Speaker 8: Dude, I had a card pulled up to just in case, you know, but I'm glad you did that.
Speaker 9: That was cool.
Speaker 6: I mean, you want to pull that bad boy out too. Let's get double weird.
Speaker 9: Let's do it. Yeah, let's do it. Man.
Speaker 8: We got the moon, which is get out of here suiting what of cloon. When she's talking about the whole Mirrord thing, she's like, don't do it, don't do it. I was thinking, yeah, maybe not everybody should do it. That's a weird thing.
Speaker 6: That makes me want to do it even more.
Speaker 8: Now I kind of want to, you know, but I feel like it took me. It took me like two weeks to kind of get right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It'll mess with you a little bit bit.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 5: The Moon is the eighteenth card on the Fool's Journey. It says the moon illuminates what has been hidden, bringing it into light and asking you to listen to your intuitive messages. The moon card is an invitation to confront your shadow self, or the dark elements of your essential being that are often suppressed. Your shadow self is not to be feared, but rather embraced and integrated. Doing this allows you to heal what you deem unlovable or unacceptable in yourself. On this card, we see a coyote and a dog howling out a full moon, symbolizing our discomfort with duality in the unknown. The coyote is the wild self, while the dog represents our domesticated self. A crawfish in the river symbolizes the quest for the meaning of life looking deeper and feelings of dissatisfaction with living a surface existence. The moon is positioned between the two towers first shown on the death card, representing the conscious and the unconscious. Under the light of the moon, all is revealed. This includes the messages received in dreams and through intuition. What is revealed may show you where you have been deceived, most likely by your own perceptions. It is time to see the truth and situations clearly.
Speaker 9: So awesome, dude.
Speaker 8: We were just talking about this earlier today, Dude, like, how powerful that is, the subconscious that's constantly.
Speaker 9: Running, you know, and then it'll all of a.
Speaker 8: Sudden just kind of highlight something and you're like, oh, you know, right before recording two, I was listening to shadow Boxing by Optimistic Banks Clutch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love that song.
Speaker 9: Great.
Speaker 5: He has a bunch of banger songs anybody, honestly, and this is not even just because we're trying to promote him. He legit has good music. Optimistic banks and so you can go on Spotify or whatever. I mean, it's free if you got Spotify to listen to. But dude, that three three three song gets me every time. Meditation, shadow boxing, like he has a lot. I'm like, how is this dude not super famous because his music is actually really fucking good.
Speaker 8: Dude, you know why, you know why? But let's not go there. So conspiratorial or nothing?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So, uh.
Speaker 5: The spiritual message behind the moon cart is now is your time to examine self deception, fear, and shame. By working with your shadow self, exploring psychic development and dream work can help you reconnect to aspects of your inner self that have been hidden. You're evolving and expanding your consciousness on your spiritual path.
Speaker 8: Dude, hidden but not like powerless, you know what I'm saying. Like it's hidden, but it's still dictating a little bit of you, whether you know it or not. You know, And so when you highlight that and you go, oh, okay, that's there, but it's not real, you know what I mean, Or it doesn't need to affect me anymore, and then just add that to your daily grind dude, and just I don't know, man, that that right there, I think is one of the most powerful things. And I'm really trying to get entrenched into that, you know what I mean, bro?
Speaker 6: All Right, So this is something.
Speaker 5: I'm happy you said that because it just reminded me of something just because we have, you know, sixty thousand thoughts in a day, and sometimes we you know, we can't control our thoughts, but we don't necessarily have to agree with them.
Speaker 6: And I feel like.
Speaker 5: Whenever we tend to agree with our thoughts in an emotional kind of way, that that only heightens the possibility of them happening, even the bad ones that you don't want to happen. Right, And this is something dude, Dude, I've done this for so long and I just like recently realized that I was, you know, consciously doing it. And so and this is dude, I'm laying the sauce out because I'm telling you, this shit works every single time, knock on wood, but every time.
Speaker 6: So if I have a thought that I.
Speaker 5: Don't want or I don't agree with, or something that I don't want to manifest in my life, and I feel like we all have them, right, not every one of the sixty thousand thoughts are gonna be awesome. But whenever I do, you know what I say, I think about that thought, I hold it in my mind and I just say out loud no, oh, and not like a not like a no, please don't happen, but a no, as if it is coming from.
Speaker 6: The mouth of God authority.
Speaker 5: Yes, in that sense, dude, I'm telling you, it works every time.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not to say that every single one of my thoughts is going to manifest into reality. So maybe none of them, or maybe some of them wouldn't have come, you know, manifested in my reality anyway. But I like to think that I'm I'm bettering the odds whenever I'm doing that, you.
Speaker 8: Know, oh, absolutely absolutely, And think about this. You know how many times have you I mean, I can't speak for you, but you know how many times have you had a negative thought, you know, and agreed with it even though you knew it was bullshit? You know what I'm saying, Just like or whatever reason you're like, kind of you kind of feed into that for a little while and then it just kind of wrecks you for a little bit until you finally get your head out of your ass and you're like, Okay, that's not me.
Speaker 9: What was I thinking, dude?
Speaker 5: In the in the crazy part about that is it's it's almost like, you know, whenever we were younger and we would watch the Matrix after a while and you see Neo getting all the downloads and I know, kung fu right yeah, and uh, at the time, it seems silly because come on, that's not real, right, Like You're not just going to receive a download and all of a sudden become a kung fu master or something like that. But I'm starting to slowly think that we can almost tap into that just by it, dude, just by believing it. First of all, I think it is the most important thing. You have to believe that you can't because if this is a game, a matrix, something that isn't real in the sense of what we deem real, then man, I think that a lot of it just is almost embodying what you want to be and what you want to become, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Than yourself back, which is ultimately the ego or the shadow self kind of kind of trying to keep you, keep you where you are rather than expanding.
Speaker 5: And that's why that shadow work is so you know, integral like you should be implementing that every single day. And that's why meditation is so important, because you're going into the deep waters of your own recesses, of your own subconscious whenever you're meditating, right, and and it doesn't have to be.
Speaker 6: For an hour at a time.
Speaker 5: You can you know, like that last shoot, that last meditation we just did on four hundred and thirty two Herds, I could have stayed there for hours on.
Speaker 6: Some real shit.
Speaker 9: That was great.
Speaker 5: Oh, white boy Wizard, that's Optimistic Banks. We've had him on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 9: Dum dude, love that guy.
Speaker 5: It's opti and then mystic as in like a say chemistic, right, so good.
Speaker 6: Definitely go check it out. He's awesome. But anyway, yeah, I think she was great, dude.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to do uh that show again with her because very insightful. And I just love bookworms like that, you know, like people who have just soaked it all up like a sponge. I just you know, and that's all we want to be in front of those kind of people and just be sponges.
Speaker 8: Ultimately, just trying to get the closest with that we can to the truth.
Speaker 9: Man. That's all. Man, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: So all right, well I think we're gonna wrap it upright there. We're gonna get over to the meditation. I don't know what kind of meditation we're doing yet, but it'll come to us.
Speaker 9: It'll be a surprise.
Speaker 6: It will be a surprise.
Speaker 5: But anyhow, yeah, look if oh, look, something else I wanted to say too.
Speaker 6: This is a live show.
Speaker 5: If you want to be a part of this live show, then go over to patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. That link is down the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support us. You can sign up for a tier that gives you access to be able to slide into our dms and watch all the videos. You'll be able to listen and watch every single episode completely commercial free. You'll be able to comment and all that fun stuff. It's more of a community or a coven, if you will, And we appreciate all of the one that have gone and done that. And that tier is actually only three dollars and thirty three cents a month, and we do two episodes every single week, so that's you know, eight nine episodes a month. Or something like that, and so yeah, we would appreciate it. We make it so damn cheap, dude, it's like a gallon of gas, you know, that's it, and so everybody is, uh, you know, we're we're very thankful for everybody that's done that. But if you want to be able to join us for the live show, it's the Wonder Wednesday Tier. That is eight dollars and eighty eight cents a month, and you'll be able to get down and hang out with us every Wednesday night for the rest of your life. Cause I don't plan on quitting this anytime soon.
Speaker 9: We're not quitting. No, we're not quitters over here.
Speaker 6: Till death do we part from this show.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 5: So yeah, definitely come check out the live shows for anybody that's listening to this the following day or whenever you may be listening to it. We're also on YouTube, YouTube dot com slash Meta Mysteries if you want to go watch it over there. If you're somebody that listens to it on spot or you listen to it on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast or the Metamisteries podcast, and you know, hey, whatever you prefer, we're trying to, you know, put it out everywhere and try and get the one.
Speaker 6: To be a bigger one.
Speaker 9: You know. That's it.
Speaker 6: That's all we're trying to do.
Speaker 5: And if you would, also, if you're listening to it on Spotify or Apple, if you could leave us say some five stars and some reviews, that really helps pump up the algorithm. I actually just recently went and checked the reviews. Holy shit, we're getting a lot of really good reviews, really, like, like almost majority five stars.
Speaker 8: That's great, it's awesome, except for that one minus one star that you got somehow. I don't even know how you do with mine. I didn't even know they had that feature. But it's interesting.
Speaker 6: Hey, just go hate.
Speaker 9: I don't think you deserve it, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, to that person, I do, that's okay, that's okay, a little baneful magic's coming your way, buddy. Oh shit, target practice, as Lord Byron likes to say, not in a literal sense, just in a magic sense. So anyhow, all right, are gonna bust up out of here? Go over to the meditation.
Speaker 6: But look, if never more aries came here and she taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't just get weird, stay weird.
Speaker 4: Side ordinary because color swell and stars line.
Speaker 3: In the mentum mystery is your fun.
Speaker 6: You just think, dude, that was that was really fun?
Speaker 8: Actually yeah, I think when when she was talking about like the offering and this and that, and I'm like, oh shit, I already don't have an offering, you know, And so I was like, well, I don't know. I don't know if that ruined it for me or not, you know, But to be honest, I don't know. I don't know how I feel about the whole offering thing. Oh you just got in your own way right there.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I felt I feel good, I feel relaxed. But I didn't go on the ride, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I mean, my offering was my curiosity. That's kind of how I looked at it. I was like, well, look, I don't want to give an offering. I don't even know you yet, so my curiosity or my energy or whatever, you know, I'm coming to spend a little bit of time with you, and if I.
Speaker 6: Decide that I like you, then maybe I'll work with you.
Speaker 5: Kind of right exactly, Yeah, that was really interesting though, especially dude, the mind is a wonderful place whenever you can have it guided to certain in a certain direction, you know, because dude, it was just like, so I was able to picture the cave and then the green grass and the you know, the fungus or whatever that's all over it and everything. It just seemed very irish almost, you know, and really good meditation even going in there. And she's like, well, yeah, you can see a light, and so you decided to go take a little peek, and then you see that it's a fire, and you see that it's actually a woman that's standing back there.
Speaker 6: With red hair.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I got a thing for redheads already, so I'm already liking where this is going. And and she was like, you know, and then it was just a conversation. Then you just follow her and you know, and to be able to see from that perspective as a crow flying, or as a wolf running through the woods, or as an eel that is like swimming through the ocean. I'm like, man, it feels so real when you're doing it, though, like if you allow yourself, dude, it is what a journey that.
Speaker 9: Is yeah, dude, And we talk about it all the time.
Speaker 8: Man, the mind being that that powerful, really creating that place, and you know, it feels like you're really there.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: But Nick, I'm interested to see what happened. Did you did you experience anything?
Speaker 6: Did you go?
Speaker 9: No? I did not, Nicholas, I'm gonna be honest with you. I did not fully do the whole thing. That was a fun one in the kitchen and handle some business. That's OK.
Speaker 8: Good, It's all good. I did want to ask you a question, Nick. You know, I've I've been seeing this uh this stuff about like a mother ship and all that. I'm sure you guys have heard of all all of this talk, you know about something coming towards earth, like what what? What do you know about that? I'm just glad that you're here because I wanted to ask you about that.
Speaker 10: Probably nothing, to be honest, not that I don't know anything about it. It's I don't think that there probably anything is anything like the mothership that they're talking about or will or could talk about on the news is not the one that is going to be anything that is probably legitimate, especially if there's any kind of threat, narrative, any kind of anything like that. The real truth is is they're already fucking here, dude, they've been here at all.
Speaker 9: I love it, I love it here.
Speaker 8: So that's interesting how they try to do that though, you know what I mean. They try to say, oh, well, this scientist said that he thinks it's a mother ship because of this and that, and I'm like, why why did they even go that route if you know what I mean, if they know it's not so.
Speaker 10: I think Cab asked about that that thing that's coming right now, and apparently they said, it's just legit. It's a comment, like yeah, it's some kind of comment or whatever. But that last one, the muamua, the one that they found.
Speaker 9: A few years back in like over in Hawaii.
Speaker 10: According to the Pleadians, that one was actually uh a craft. And that's this is where like a lot of the confusion comes with, like the whole Lyrin thing. You know that their cat people and this and that, Well turns out Ama was from the Lyra area, but they're not cat people, right, so like it was their craft. They like apparently the way that they do it, they're a little more. They had like a big giant craft with like thousands of people on and that's the way they like to travel as a society.
Speaker 9: And it's just a big ass, long.
Speaker 10: Fucking school bust of a cruise ship basically, and that's and that's.
Speaker 9: How they do it.
Speaker 10: And and they're like, you know, kind of more primitive, I guess, in comparison to uh, a lot of the other races like Palladians and Arterians and stuff like, they're they're let there, the Lyrens, they're they're kind of like I think, I think they're kind of like gray type, you know, they're just kind of spindily small things. But they're they're like more primitive, less advanced, and more three D oriented, if that makes sense, which is why we can you know, they're sticking out like a sore thumb and they're we're seeing their ship with our ship shitty telescopes, right right, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's interesting though, how it even came upon the folklore and the understanding that the Lyrens were cat people, because that's what I always thought for the longest time. And then you find out no, that like the cat people are something else, like something else.
Speaker 10: Entirely, and you know that so like that notion comes from and the other reason that I know that or even believe that.
Speaker 9: Is because of Cab and Judith and them.
Speaker 10: But like there's been so much stuff that they've been so right and that corroborates like or the rest of it.
Speaker 9: It's like, Okay, well that makes sense.
Speaker 10: But there is a huge amount of like ufology and UFO like lore and stuff that's that's kind of arisen over the past maybe twenty thirty years of people that have written certain books, and those kind of books gave a lot of framework to people in like the spiritual communities to like kind of like how you know, there's so much inky and little stuff that all kind of not that that any of all that stuff is wrong, but it's like everyone looks through the lens of like Zacharia Sitchen because he was the one to bring it into the into the zeitgeist, and it's like all awareness based off of that. Whenever they're there can be some truth to certain things, but like whoever kind of popularized it and what they kind of said about it true or not kind of you know, like makes people go with that thing, and you can kind of like how certain religions or whatever, you know, if you're you're Christian, and you're probably gonna see see Jesus in your dreams or or whatever because you're had that inclination and that that kind of thing I think has happened in certain regards when it comes to some of that information.
Speaker 5: Yeah checks out. Yeah, I mean Pete said, hell a nice meditation. The offering to me is more of a thank you for the good time. That's kind of what I It was somewhere along those lines. I was like, you know, I'm not trying to give an offering, not that I wouldn't, but I don't know who the Morgan is.
Speaker 6: I don't even know you know what.
Speaker 5: I would offer, although she suggested, you know what was it like milk or red wine? Yeah, and I was thinking, man, I had white meat earlier, I had some pulpe chops, so delicious. But yeah, that was that was really interesting and it almost it. It really makes me want to look into the Morgan even a little bit more. Might have to see if there's a book or something. I'm sure there has to be a book on the Morgan, right.
Speaker 9: No, yeah, sure, captain what is that Captain Morgan?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you would think that she would get down a little captain a little bit, you know, do the post all right, Well, yeah, I guess we'll wrap it up right there. That was a fun freaking episode. Tammy Ella was the ship. Can't wait to do it with her again.
Speaker 8: I love the whispering into the hand thing. That was really cool. Like you can get imagine, you can like imagine what you could do with.
Speaker 6: That, you know what I mean, dude?
Speaker 5: It makes sense because they say that, you know, you're like spirit literally translates to breath, I think, and and if it's just your breath and you're speaking it into existence within your words and you're just like, you know, going like that, I could see that working. And obviously I think that a lot of that is just really like do you believe it works? Because if you believe it works, then it probably is more.
Speaker 9: Likely to work, right exactly, yep, exactly.
Speaker 10: He does that whenever he like calls in those uh you know, those butterflies or the eagles. Maybe he's like whispering and then like he like he whispers to the butterfly in his hand, and then he sends it off and the eagles come and say him, who does that?
Speaker 9: Gandalf in the Hobbit, Oh, that. Oh that's right.
Speaker 5: You know, I still have not seen all of those Lord of the Rings movies. I seen the Hobbit, I saw the first Lord of the Rings. But that's it.
Speaker 10: If you're gonna do it, which you should just do start. You can do it chronologically, and it's awesome. If you just do all the Hobbit movies first and then and then extended cut back to back all three Lord of the Rings right after that, it's like eleven hours and it is a journey.
Speaker 6: Hey, eleven hours?
Speaker 9: That name bad? Ay none? So ay none?
Speaker 6: I mean, what is that on? Is that on HBO?
Speaker 7: Or what?
Speaker 9: I think they got that on HBO? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sweet, HBO got fucking everything, dude.
Speaker 5: All right, well, yeah, I guess we'll bust up out of here and uh, let's see what's next. I do We have so much stuff lined up it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 9: Let me know, so I can try to play around sometimes to be missing.
Speaker 8: The Oh yeah, oh yeah, I think we got the one guy that does like the CE five stuff, right.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 5: The next Wonder Wednesday show is going to be with a gentleman that gets a group together and goes out in the desert and does the CE five and calls specifically on certain types of aliens. So they'll go out in the middle of the desert and they'll be like, all right, today we're calling on you know, the the Grays or today we're calling on whatever, right, and they all have like a specific intention and gets results every time.
Speaker 6: So if you want to go check.
Speaker 9: Out there you go, Nick, that's the one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a week from today, if you want to go check him out. He's on TikTok. His name is orb Trek. He's an Englishman.
Speaker 8: I think I imagine we would be doing something like that at some point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Just get I'm about to be out in the desert.
Speaker 9: Well now, oh yeah, yeah dude, I'm looking forward for that.
Speaker 7: Weird dude.
Speaker 6: But anyway, all right, yeah, we're for real. We're gonna wrap it up this time. So we love you the one. Thank you so much for hanging out with y'all or with with us, and we'll see you all on the flip side.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds, untamed words like spells that can't be named.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 4: Side leave the ordinary, Far behind.
Speaker 3: The colors, swirls and stars alive in the mental mysteries, you'll find m HM