Speaker 1: One O one Lynch in Taco to Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. This hour brought you by the new and improved Free iHeartRadio app. You kind of tinkered with this a bit under the hood. Whole new look design and feel reminiscent of a car radio. It's got the scan mode, live radio dial presets. We even give you song lyrics now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does make it way easier, Like we used it over the weekend. I was doing a bunch of different events and it's you. You just when we were in commercials. You just hit boom, you know, like alternative rock or classic rock. It's just like just like pass that. It's exactly like your car stereo.
Speaker 1: In the presets, we hope you'll put jr R as one of your presets, and then maybe your next preset. You could save our podcast, The Lynch and Taco podcast is another pre set. It's just a thought starter, just a.
Speaker 2: Thought starter again, Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Woman in San Bernardino, California, broke into an animal shelter with bolt cutters and proceeded to release twenty five dogs.
Speaker 3: The individual was using some bolt cutters and cut the lock off of our front gate and then cut the lock off of our entry into our dog kennels, and then proceeded to cut locks and open up about ten dog kennels. Here we have little Louise, who's a spade at Chihuaha. She is still missing and unaccounted for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so twenty five dogs in all, twenty four have been put back in a little Louise is still missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good dog to be missed in Chiuala is They're a pain in the ass. Now parents have one. This just bark's NonStop.
Speaker 1: What is that dog's name?
Speaker 2: Sissy? And it's a trans or not trans? What do you call it when you have a wiener and a vagina irmaphrodite hermaphrodite? Y is is that what it is? I swear, I don't know if we're wrong, Well it is, it's a hermaphrodite. Yes, we know. The obvious texts are going to come in for who let the dogs out with some crazy lady in San Bernardino. But yeah, uh, they adopted this dog and once they brought it to the vet afterwards, you go, you know you have a strange one here with the genitalia has both Sissy old cissy.
Speaker 1: He's a bitch man. I tell you what if there was an upside to this incident. The woman who you just heard from, who runs the animal shelter, it's an adoption center. It's not like some you know, County animal services. It's an adoption place, she said. Because it got in the news, they did get some added interest in adopting some of the animals that are looking for forever homes.
Speaker 2: Ah See, do you say that with an f you r? My parents adopted that, sissy. I'm a big proponent of rescuing dogs. You've had was rescued, right, correct. We have a puppy mill ourselves, courts. Nothing wrong with that. No, I'm kidding. It wasn't straight up puppy mill. It's just breeder.
Speaker 1: Hey, check this out. Multiple customers at an eyeglass store in Delaware may have fallen victim to one man's well, he worked at the eyeglass store.
Speaker 2: And oh he did something with the with the solution, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Well there was I'm sure there was a solution of some sort involved, as he would offer free glasses in exchange for sexual you know, favors. Okay, come on in the back room and that's where apparently this solicitation and deals were being cut by this guy, Brian Steiner, charged with multiple counts.
Speaker 2: So instead of like a bogo on the glasses, it was a blowgo come back here. We'll get you all dilated, you know, wink wink, and then uh, how you dilates them? All right?
Speaker 1: You know? Uh for doing that, that's only gonna get you the frames. Do you want lenses too? Do you want the ones that you no transition? Oh that's a rim job if I've ever seen one. The rims of the glasses. The horn of the glasses is what I'm referring to. Nothing else. We're gonna get all optical up in your at you you want to have contact with me? And then he does the eye roll like this. He goes, so are you up for contacts? And he goes como like, come back here, we'll contact all right. Prescription sunglasses?
Speaker 2: Huh out the world for that? Uh huh? You have a sister? Oh you do? You? Okay? Well now here you're getting both there free.
Speaker 1: Finally, we have this in a video I'll share with you on our Facebook page if you haven't seen it yet. A window washing duo.
Speaker 2: Somebody texted in some wild animal has a belly full of chuala right now, Yeah, you're probably right, poor little whatever name.
Speaker 1: A couple of window washers in Manhattan had went for the right of their life on Friday when their scaffolding started dangling and swinging out seventy eight stories up gone on West fifty eighth Street. There was a slight problem here that led or even caused more issues. The scaffolding at one point did slam back in the building and bash out a bunch of windows seventy eight floors ups and glass. Well, I'll let one of the firefighters describe exactly what the hell's going on here. Scalpting wasn't attached and he was swinging around, smacking into the building. There was a high wind factor blowing into the building. There's glass pretty much raining all over the sidewalk, and we pulled up. It was extremely dangerous for members of the FD and Y. I couldn't believe what I was seeing the fact that they weren't they weren't tied off. Yeah, they had their safety harnesses on, but they didn't connect them to the safety wiring on the building that keeps you attached. Oh, to the building as you're going up and down, should something like this happen? So there are The video is like Taco, I know how you are with heights. You probably don't even want to watch this.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm over here. Weeze And it's if if you were in this position, Pat and it broke the windows, and then you're one, and then you're coming back out away from the building that coming back in and you jumping in. I don't know if I should movie style. I don't know if i'd make that leap. They were rescued successfully, but man, just seventy eight floors up. We don't need to attach the safety harnesses. Smartnesses rights lead in Taco are the man.
Speaker 3: Download the iHeartRadio app