Speaker 1: Welcome to men, sex and tantra.
Speaker 2: Discover where your parents, porn and religion never taught you about being a man and having extraordinary sex. Get ready to have your mind blown and your world rocked. We are back and I still have Jay Matthias Bennett, the one and only JAYI has been it with us back and this topic such a favorite of everybody. That's kind of a sarcastic thing that I just said, because I would think that vulnerability probably the least favorite topic for the majority of men on the planet. You can remember it. It goes something like this, You've just had this uncomfortable, kind of raw conversation with your partner, and your partner just is like emoting and having that back to you, and all of a sudden you realize she looks like she wants to have sex, and you're kind of like, WHOA hold up here, I just like laid myself out here. This is the last thing I want to do. I want to run for the I want to go like watch football or do something like completely like but no, no, no, no, not all this stuff. I get it that stereotypical. Most of the men that are listening to this probably don't feel that way, or maybe do in a little bit. But I think every single one of us has a ceiling on vulnerability for sure, and pushing those envelopes, pushing that edge can be scary and uncomfortable. You can have physical symptoms like feeling sick. So many different things coming up with this. But though every single person really, since they want to belong, and since they want to be seen, and since they want to be known and want to be heard, somehow though we are holding back from the very thing that we want.
Speaker 1: What say you, Matthias, Well, it's hard to disagree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I as you may be where I think I actually, I don't think i'd mentioned in the last episode. I'm probably by the time you listen to this, I will have sent the manuscript off for the second time to my editor on my upcoming book Leading from Courageous Vulnerability, the Nine Leadership Lessons to consciously co Create Change.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 3: Vulnerability I think is in and to clarify in this context, I would say, quite, you know, simply emotional vulnerability where you are not necessarily to everyone, to people who are trusted, who have who have demonstrated a.
Speaker 1: A level of.
Speaker 3: Ability that they can hold whatever it is that you want to share. So I would not recommend necessarily, you know, just saying a bunch of stuff that's vulnerable publicly per se just to say it. But I think if an as someone shares vulnerably, then one of the things is is that that creates connection. And actually I think that that's a quote from Brene Brown, who obviously has spoken wrote a lot about vulnerability, is vulnerability is required for connection, and so it's no surprise if after a vulnerable moment, let's say with a partner, she's like, oh my gosh, she's like feeling really turned on. Brene also has this term that in that scenario that you described, Tanya' is like, oh man, I feel nauseous. That would be an example of a vulnerability hangover. Of course, in this case, hangover is in quotes, but there's you know, there there still is a chemical a chemical thing that's happening, and you're just like, oh my gosh, like what happened?
Speaker 1: Like and I don't know.
Speaker 3: And part of this dynamic is is that you it's it's like, I guess what's coming to mind about how to describe that? Is like sharing a truth that is deeply important to you. But part of that context is is that you actually don't know how that's going.
Speaker 1: To be received from that other person.
Speaker 3: So maybe it the whole thing might just totally blow up in your face, you know.
Speaker 1: So that and and that.
Speaker 3: Really is is is uh, you know, is taking a risk. Now, it doesn't mean you can't make calculated risks or and.
Speaker 1: You know, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it's definitely a skill that many people, especially I would say, in the Western world, and leaders could do more of and just so that they are able to, yeah, just better connect with the people that they care about in their life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, so I have a couple of things around that. So you said, you know somebody that's relatively like trusted, you know, you're not just going to be vulnerable out in the public world. I want to note that on this podcast, I am vulnerable to freaking everybody that listens to this damn thing. So here's what I have to say about trusted safety. One, there is no person that is one hundred percent trustworthy. People are trustworthy till they're not. That is just how life is. There is no getting around that. So what I determinedly and earlier in my life was that if I trusted myself back to the four pillars of self love. So by committing or creating self trust, I trust the fact that if I am vulnerable and it doesn't get received, if I am vulnerable and it gets used against me, if I am vulnerable and it creates chaos, I will survive. I will be okay because I trust myself to know that ultimately I am the holder of all my safety. I am the person I have to trust the most. I am the person I have to respect the most, and I have to love myself the most. And when I have those things in place, it is amazing how I am able to move in the world. That doesn't make it less scary. Maybe that makes it more scary because quite frankly, if I was like, oh, I trust you, and I throw all my trust there and it's like you're gonna hold that container perfectly never a minute will you not be trustory, that's like ridiculous. I mean, I am undoubtedly most people would say I am the most trustworthy person you could probably ever say anything vulnerable to until I'm fucking not. Now. I don't know what that not looks like, but I use the story of my horse this amazing horse, and I would take him out to, you know, a bunch of grass anywhere. We were at a showground wherever, and I would drop his lead rope out there, like he's free. He just dropped out there to eat grass. And people would walk by and they'd go, wow, how did you train him to do that? And I said, he'll be there till he isn't. I have no idea what could set him off one day to decide that he was more scared of the thing than he was interested in eating the grass. Okay, So from my perspective, waiting to maybe find somebody safe, waiting to feel like whatever that is, that that's going to take you a lot longer. I mean, and you know there's risk assess when I think that's great. You know, business people will say makes you imagine walking in and being vulnerable to your staff and all of a sudden you're not quote unquote inauthority anymore. There's so many ways that we do. Yeah, jump in your I can see you, like, you should see his face. He's like yes, and then he's like wait, wait, let me talk.
Speaker 1: Go sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, and maybe maybe that's a reason why I just totally love you. Tanya, because both of us, I would say, have that quality and characteristic of a high level of trust and a high level of vulnerability.
Speaker 1: And so what that does is.
Speaker 3: That when you have two people with a high level of trust and a high level of vulnerability, actually a lot of shit can get done really quickly.
Speaker 2: It is amazing. A lot of clarity, a lot of clarity happens, a lot of like resonance happens. Absolutely, there's like you're cutting through years of fucking most people. Do you know, the average couple it's seven years before they completely reveal it themselves. Seven freaking years before somebody says something that's really like them vulnerable.
Speaker 1: It's it's crazy. Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 3: So I even as I was kind of sharing that, it was almost hmm, yeah, I how do I how do I put this? Maybe I wanted to have it be accessible for somebody, you know, if you're listening where you're like, oh man, this idea of vulnerability, it's like it's totally crazy, you know, to start to kind of tytrate yourself into it. Once you've been doing it actually for a while, then then you then it's actually not difficult or not as difficult to kind of do what Tanya is talking about, and that also I do as a natural extension of my being as well. So I think in a certain way what we're talking about and how Tanya is talking and sharing is like that is part of the the if you want to call it fruit, or part of what you could look forward to. Is having a level of vulnerability is oh my gosh, Like I have the possibility and potential to go really really deep with.
Speaker 1: Someone in a short amount of time.
Speaker 3: And they're like, there could be possibilities and opportunities that could open up that you could never even even conceive of or even dream of before you meet this person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there are people listening that are like, I'd rather go to the dentist and now have all my freaking teeth pulled than stuff into the space of fucking vulnerability and and you know what, here, here's where I want to, like, I want to if there's a woman listening to this, let's get real here. You women want men to be vulnerable. We hear it all the fucking time, Like, I just want him to be vulnerable with me, to share it, and then you would you know what, most women do, you fucking emasculate the shit out of your man when he does that. So I is where I get pissed at women and I call them out in my couple stuff and it's like, you know, you're like, oh, I want you to do this, be this, oh that, And then he shows up and he does that, and you're all like, oh are you crying? Oh wait, do you feel weak? I mean so, or you use it against him. Worst thing ever, somebody gets vulnerable with you and then you weaponize that. Shit like that is the anti kindness. That is the anti woke, That is the anti I have. Every fucking thing you can do is like literally take somebody's soft underbelly and like shred it open because you're scared of what it means they're vulnerable, because that's what that's. Somebody gets vulnerable with you and you use that against them. I want you to feel fucking guilty right now. You don't need to feel clean because that's cyclical. Shame is stupid, but I want you to feel guilty. I want you to feel this. I am calling you the fuck out for the man or woman. Stop that shit. There's just never a reason to do that to anybody. And uh, that's why. Also, you're scared because if you've done that to other people, you are scared to death to get vulnerable because you don't want that done to you. So let's just let's all clean that shit up. So that was a vulnerable statement from Tanya to you. But okay, yeah, why are we so afraid?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Why are we so afraid of the very thing that is going to get us known, belonged, seen, understood, clarity, all the beautiful things that we could want. Why the hell is that so scary?
Speaker 1: What arises for me right now? Is an answer to that question?
Speaker 3: Is I think that it is well, first of all, fear, and I think it's a it's a deep survival response that humans have had for thousands and thousands of years, ten thousand years plus, probably back when we were living in let's say, tribes or smaller groups. For example, the Dunbar number of one hundred and sixty, where I think is this researcher named Dunbar and he did some research and he figured out, okay, well, seems like about one hundred and sixty maybe it was one hundred and sixty five something like that is the maximum amount of people that one person can actually kind of maintain continuous relationships with Now, obviously.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people, that's right.
Speaker 3: But then and you know now these days with the Internet and all this, maybe that's expanded to a degree. But of course, how many are like super close. You may have a thousand Facebook friends whatever, but like could you really call them up and and really be close with him or ask him? You know, if it's a guy. Let's say you're a guy, like, hey, would you help me move?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: That's like you know, asking like sexs of the woman? Could that's like the most vulnerable you know, can you help me move?
Speaker 1: How How many words is that? But like five words? But like.
Speaker 2: I am bro in there and it's six bro right.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean it's it's so it's so the dunbar. It's like we you know, in a certain way, this whole idea of fear of rejection and and when you are in this back in the day, if you were rejected from your tribe, that meant death. Yeah yeah, and so uh and and now it kind of gets transmitted and converging in.
Speaker 1: Uh in in other in other ways.
Speaker 2: No financial resources, if you've screw up at work or or you get vulnerable at work, and it's the wrong thing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right, get vulnerable or even you know, in terms of like social moras and things like that. I mean, it's it's uh, it's crazy, as you know, as you know, Tanya, what's immediately coming to my mind is is a dear friend, Nicole Ddon, who you know, was was declared guilty for quote unquote conspiracy to commit forced labor, and she pioneered this practice called home orgasmic meditation and is like a staunch supporter for essentially supporting women's empowerment in various ways. But the thing is is that it's like, in a certain way, it's like that scarlet letter. It's like that rejection from society, and and how how powerful is like can society's reaction be quote unquote of the system, especially when when you literally like put it all out there unapologetically.
Speaker 2: Well, yep, that that'll bring me to my vulnerable statement, which is like I am finally writing, Oh yeah, I'm saying it out loud so that.
Speaker 3: I have Okay, I'll pause, continue go on.
Speaker 2: So I have been holding back, I am. You know, everybody has their edge. How far are they willing to go? And For most people, I am like so vulnerable. It's like, oh that's tmi, tanya to fucking much share, don't do that, And so've I ride that edge. But everybody has that little piece or two or thing they get up against it, and it's like, oh so one of the most epic the reason I am who I am, and the most epic things I've ever done in my life are things that I have never shared with anybody. There are things that I've literally never said to a living person of row close whatever, never have come from my lips. And there's a book I need to write and I've needed to write it for thirty years. Well maybe I couldn't write it till now, but whatever it is, and it's a book that makes me feel like when I put it out there, there is going to be rejection. I am known as practical strategy. You know, land the Plane, the most practical woo woo person anybody knows whatever. And the majority of my clients are super smart. They come to me for strategy, tell them what to do, get it done, let's do it. And I'm about to put out a book that really pretty well blows the fucking roof off of that shit in a different way. And I have tried to start this, and I have tried to start this, and partly with Matthias's help. Here I am five freaking chapters into this thing, and I am feeling the discomfort. I am feeling the almost want to throw up pieces and even more than the ten song album I just put out this year, I decided to do every year I do something brand new. This year it was create ten songs, never written songs, never done music for him, blah blah blah. Put that out in the first one I put out. I was so scared. It was great. I mean, but that was a great scared. I'm gonna put this out. People are gonna hate it. Oh my god, doesn't matter. Okay, this is bigger than this. This is like the biggest vulnerabilities piece that I've ever done is this book. But so I stepped in. I'm I'm doing this. Find your edge. So anything you have to say about that other than your breathing, he's breathing for me here.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you're kind of inspiring me to kind of do a similar similar share.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So uh and and I did do a little bit of this before, but Basically it has to do with.
Speaker 1: An alter ego of mine yep.
Speaker 3: Yep yep uh and uh and his name is Hans uh and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So hello, I am Hans.
Speaker 4: I am a black sheep from one of the setting ruling families of the Van So I'm originally from Austria. But I have this this desire and commitment to create the new s s S the selfish jep society. So I want you to embrace your deepest desires for yourself on the planet.
Speaker 1: If you're into that kind of thing. I am not.
Speaker 4: Actually, I My vision is to decentralize the darkness.
Speaker 1: So I think those of us that are in control, they would like to go the centralization, right. I do not believe this. I do not think we are in the webs three era. We must evolve. So that is a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Thank you for charing. We are laying down the better ability here.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, So and you know's and you know as as me and Matthiasis hands is basically like what I what I call service to all in service to self. You may have heard of the terms from let's say law of one channel material from from raw uh and so essentially there's as a kind of negatively polarized per person or being or service to self. Hans can say certain things about deep spiritual topics that I couldn't necessarily say or say in that in that way and.
Speaker 1: Say in a humorous way.
Speaker 3: And then of course the idea is is that whatever advice I give, if somebody does that, actually what that would serve is to help raise consciousness regardless. Sorry, So that's that's that's part of the that is parts of the genius.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, so whether or not you're leading from your own personal vulnerability or you're creating an author ego for it. But you know what I like, I like the idea of that. I mean, you know, when people role play, it's a little bit of that kind of thing, like when stepping out of their normal kind of space allows them to maybe do things that feel more vulnerable or edgy than they would, you know, being themselves quote unquote uh you know, and you could have no, you could be totally vulnerable in one area and completely locked up in another area. And so when you're looking at your vulnerability quotient or what would we call that your vulnerability level? What what would we call your vulnerability?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, vulnerability level seems kind of as good as good as a descriptor as anything.
Speaker 2: I think probably, so I need to create this. I think so the vulnerability level, like you can assess yourself and your vulnerability on certain on the ladder or certain areas. I was told a long time ago never to be vulnerable in a coaching call. I tell stories about myself all the time. What my clients say is, oh my god, I just feel like I know you, and so their trust level rises. They'll tell me stuff they wouldn't tell anybody else. The podcast is a perfect example. You all that listen to me or like, man, should I know more about you than I ever not needed to? Yeah? Fine, use it for good. My housemate, my new housemate, is like, uh yeah. He had to take a moment because I'm like, I'm down there talking about my sex machine that you know. I bought this sex machine because people kept asking me have you ever tried one? And I'm like, no, I love to fucking try one. Bought it my daughter, My twenty one year old daughter put it together for me. She's like, Mom, are you kidding me? Why do I need to put this thing together for you? I'm like, because your hands are better, haven't used it? Sat on the dining room table. My housemate walks in to look at this thing, thinks, hmm, is it for her daughter? Is it for her? Is this being monetized? And then she's like, yeah, that's what it's like to live in this household and just walked on by. But you know, I was talking to my house my new housemate about it, and he's looking at me for a moment and then he realizes, Oh, this is what it means to live with Tanya. Basically, everything is talked about. Everything is talked about, but with consent. If I have a partner or anything like that. I'm not revealing those kind of things. But when it comes to me, I think the more vulnerable I am, the more people feel more normalized. Like if I lead the way just having you know, conversations in a bank that talk about you know, arousal or what I mean. I have outrageous conversations in every place there is, And the one thing I always get back is like, wow, I wish I could be you, or I wish I could say that, or you know, my Facebook posts recently all stories about my life. You know, I'm just throwing that shit out there, and people are resonating with that, like, oh my god, you put into words what I never could. So maybe they're taking that and that's inspiring them or enabling some courage, yes, to get out there. So and then if you resonate like what we were talking about, you find somebody that actually resonates on that, that actually can go there with you. It's like serious freaking magic because you're not shielding, like having to break through your fucking barriers to get to the gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that the energy that it takes to try to get heard or you know, try to all of that stuff is this takes so much energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it takes energy to shield. It takes your freaking massive amounts of energy to shield.
Speaker 3: So if you take you know, imagine like trying to connect to the internet with like sixty four hey bod modem right versus.
Speaker 1: A T one line. So do you want the sixty four k bod.
Speaker 3: Modem of information and experience that's going between you and the world or you and other people, or do you.
Speaker 2: Want that you got that in fifteen firewalls up.
Speaker 3: Right right and and then or do you want the T one line respectively and and you know that's in a certain way, like that's how, that's how in a certain way, like and I guess what comes to mind is, you know, like very well known people who really let out their inner genius, people like Robin Williams or Jim Carrey where they are they really like reveal parts of themselves. And you you know, like you're saying, like, uh, you know, for you, like it's you can you you were experiencing the fruit and the benefit of just being so so authentically raw and real. And the thing is is that you know, this whole thing altered, you know, Hans a little bit of a deeper cut cut on that figuratively and literally.
Speaker 2: Is the genesis by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the genesis of the Hans story is back in two thousand and nine. And I was I had this kind of sketch. I didn't haunt the name Hans, didn't drop in, but this sketch that I was coming about this kind of series of jokes from this kind of perspective, and I was like totally laughing my head off.
Speaker 1: I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Felt the most creative I'd ever felt in my entire life. And I was kind of rehearsing this stuff in front of the bathroom mirror, and then I felt I had this sense that something was kind of watching me, something like a spiritual like I was being watched. And I got that sense. I'm like, ah no, don't worry about it. Next day there was this unusual cat. It was a regular cat, but I didn't see it before. And he came up and I, oh, a pet, pet pet, and then it bit me on the finger. It did not break the skin, but that basically started led to an experience where I was in the hospital for five days. My hand right hand swelled up, went into my arm. It felt like it was an alternating between plunging and boiling water and getting slammed in a door. And then that went down and I actually was going to get skin graft surgery. I was inspired. I kind of felt like I shouldn't get it. Two months later, the doctor said, hey, if you see tendon, come on back, and I was like, okay, long short.
Speaker 2: Meaning that his finger was like deteriorating.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, so long story short. Two years two months later I saw tendon.
Speaker 1: I went back.
Speaker 3: I finally got the surgery, and and you know that that was like in a certain way, the genesis or or some of the if you will, I think fallout of of that that feeling creative. I have no doubt that there was some type of malevolent spiritual influence that that that had to do with that cat coming and biting my finger in the subsequent events, because I've had similar things previous like this, so you know, I'm it's yeah, so this is kind of like personal and close to home, and also.
Speaker 1: The whole idea of of.
Speaker 3: Really sharing stuff with humor, because it's like, if there's one thing that evil cannot stand, it's humor.
Speaker 2: Hm. Oh, this must be why they, you know, stay out of my zone most of the time.
Speaker 3: Right right, because you get it's like, oh, you know, like if you if you resist, if you're like, we are going to create a revolution against you evil, and then oh, no problem, please bring it at you, you know, come, come bring it.
Speaker 1: And then but if you're like, oh, you wouldn't want to laugh at you, it's like no, I'm important.
Speaker 3: Really we can't understand this, you know, I mean, then you can see the emperor truly has no clothes because obviously, well not maybe not obviously to most people, but those that are quote unquote in power, or they appear to be in power really are largely there because of the illusion of power.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 3: And and I think it was Gandhi that said, when the people lead, the leaders will follow.
Speaker 2: Hmm, yeah, don't think about that. And when people when the people lead with when the people lead, the leaders will follow. Yeah, well, how should they not be given the fact, you know, yeah, if you do so. I always think if you do not like the political climate of something, I want you to know that you're the cause of it. Is kind of that because we're anti leading, we're gonna let other people lead us into spaces, or we're like supporting all that stuff, right, which goes into an entirely different topic. You know. The one thing with theist as I can do is pretty well arranged some radically different topics in one conversation. So I'm actually proud of both those. We're like staying pretty succact.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'll tie it in.
Speaker 3: I'll tie it in too, just because, let's say, in that larger scale, you know, let's say, on a societal level, if somebody like the powers that be whatever that looks like, are banking on.
Speaker 1: You not saying anything right there and so and so.
Speaker 3: Then that actually ties into the importance of vulnerability, of really standing up and saying, hey, you know, whatever it is, whether it's on a personal standpoint, whether it's on a you know, a social standpoint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well look at you. Thank you, the artfulice, artfully together, save by the ball. All right, So vulnerability we're wrapping up this episode. Uh, it's a you know, I will say since my one of my number one values is courage, that that is why I can step into that space. It's not that I'm not scared. There are times I share things that I'm like, i feel like I'm so grim. I'm standing on the edge of the freaking cliff and I'm so gripped, and I'm like, just fucking job, you know, Like that is what I have to do. Sometimes throw myself off the cliff before I can think. There's the five second rule that and her name is like now just mysteriously disappeared out of my brain. But if you look up five second rule, you'll find the woman who coin that, And it's like, you have five seconds to do something before you feel something that keeps you from doing it. Mel Robbins, and so five second rule. So sometimes when I'm faced with that vulnerable moment, when I know that I can go there, I don't give myself the five seconds. I jump off the cliff in two and then I think about the repercussions of it on the way down. And has that gotten me into trouble? Sometimes? I don't know. It depends what you consider trouble. Has that lost me things before? Absolutely? Has that been misinterpreted used against me? Yes, more times than I can count. But I'm never going to stop because part of my mission is showing up and inspiring by showing by actually walking the talk and not just talking about it, but literally doing the thing. Is part of my mission. My purpose is leading that courageous way and showing other people that that you can do that and you're not going to die. Well maybe you'll die, but you know that's a different story. So I say that if you want to practice vulnerability first, you're going to be fucking uncomfortable. You just have to know that that's the way it is. And it's a practice, like confidence, like everything else. You train that part of your brain and your body to just say I'm going to say this thing. Yes, yes, you could stand to lose who knows what. But the reality is by keeping it back, by not leading in that space, you lose so much more you don't even know. So yeah, loss is part of life. Rejection is part of life. I love to get rejected as fast as possible. Boom.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The one hundred and fifty dates I did in one month was all about me sitting at a dinroom table and getting rejected as fast as I fucking could lay out the most horrifict thing I could say, watch them walk, and that was a great practice for me. So practice leaning into those things. Start small. It's okay to start small, Start to build it up, say something a little edge. You don't have to lay it all out there, but you have to practice. You have to. You can't wait to be ready. It's a practice. So you do it. Start small, keep doing it, keep leaning in. Put a container. If you're with your partner and you want to practice vulnerability, literally set up the container. You're going to have a two minute timer. Right. The container is, hey, babe, I want to unless she hates the word babe or he hates So we're going to do a two minute container of vulnerability. We're going to set a timer. I'm going to say something I haven't said or feels edg to me, but we're not going to process it. When that timer goes off. Game over, that's it. I'm gonna step away. We're gonna step away. Whatever. Take your time, take your space, get get back to what you need to be grounded. But that's the only way you gotta start. You gotta do it. And why because wow, just let me tell you what you're You don't know what you're missing, but I'm telling you it's a lot. The thias. What do you have for the people listening? What can add to that?
Speaker 3: Or m hm hmm, yeah, yeah, there is boy that they're so, they're so, there's so much. I mean in a certain way, I would say in addition to because it's hard to be vulnerable with other people if you're not actually vulnerable with yourself.
Speaker 2: First love that.
Speaker 1: So one simple exercise would be to would be to.
Speaker 3: You know, if there's I think about some some area that you have discomfort around, and just do some journaling, do some journaling about what you think, what you feel. If it's if an area that it's important to you, maybe it's a goal, maybe maybe it's a relationship or something like that, and just like right down like all the things that maybe you're afraid of, maybe you feel that that could.
Speaker 1: Go wrong, or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like all of those kind of negative scenarios potential scenarios that are in the air maybe but it's in the back of your mind and so that they're not really actually fully expressed. And if they're not fully expressed, then there's no really no way to kind of separate yourself from there. Those are they just kind of in there back. They're stewing, affecting your choices and decisions, but in a way where you really can't distinguish how or why they're affecting you and your decisions. So even just as the first simple step choose that topic, take go somewhere quiet where you won't be disturbed, ideally maybe in nature or something like that, or even just in a coffee shop somewhere or away from your normal place, and just start writing. Just start get it right as much do like a brain dump about much of those things, just so that you can get it out on paper. And then from there, once you've got it all on paper, that's probably actually the hardest part. Then I would say the next step is maybe to go and read through, give it some space, maybe just go back to it in a little bit, but go through and then ask yourself, okay, well, each this how how realistic is this thing actually could could happen this scenario? Or now that you've got it on paper, okay, well, what's maybe something we could do I could do to help help mitigate this or so on and so forth. I think that's that that it could be a really first helpful step at least just to get it on paper so that then you can have the separate outside of your head so you could have a little bit more clarity about how to move forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that. I love that. And interestingly you may or may not have have done that purposefully that it leads into our next thing that we're going to talk about, which actually curious about the truth. So I think that's pretty pretty brilliant.
Speaker 1: Well thanks, and in two weeks we'll be talking about courage.
Speaker 2: Yes, So yeah, we've got we've got more stuff coming up, and so just guys, get out there. People, get out there, do your thing. I hope when you're listening to this show that it isn't just a oh I'm listening to this show, not implementing anything. I mean, yes, great entertainings. Fine, you know some of you have written and say I just listened because of your voice. Thank you so much. I appreciate that. But really, to me, it's most important is that you are actually implementing some things. Don't just continue to consume information and input and input without ever outputting because yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Would you do that, but and I'll just jump into it. I'm feeling inspired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree, and seriously do that and then just reach out, reach back, you know, reach out to me. I'd love to hear how it goes. Yeah, I'd love to hear like your your response or you know, if you got any like questions or things that you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, he'll get vulnerable with you. Maybe you'll get Hans on the line. Then watch out, all right, LB back