Speaker 1: My mind. When you're putting we got water or something frolls out here, I can't go. I know it.
Speaker 2: My venal light came on and I just happened and let the thing running across the yard.
Speaker 1: Not a good night man.
Speaker 3: Or something I look like to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was right across the yard.
Speaker 2: It means to me if they put leaning against the tree in a wooden area.
Speaker 1: I have seen many of people with big feet, but not big foot tree minks and rush. You see's about seven and seven and a half with two sat watch looking back at him. It kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 2: Pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe if it's.
Speaker 1: Out there, don't show me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical shoot of contract.
Speaker 1: Gad, you're terrorizing his chickens. Looks like a run and a knock on. I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make big footpa quote unquote monster Welcome to ecb ro O Bigfoot Radio. Hey everybody, welcome to the ecbror Bigfoot Radio also Bigfoot Zone on YouTube. Sorry for a little bit a little bit late delay. I was actually waiting on one of my old panels to show up. But we're all here for now. I got David Melissa with us, and I think we're gonna have an interesting and fun chat tonight. We're watching the live chat. If you guys have questions, he feel free to ask away. I will try my best to pay attention to the live chat. However, one of the things I wanted to talk about tonight is kind of give everybody a little background, a little uh well, let's fill them in on kind of like what we do when we do our group campouts with the ECBRO, because you know, I've been getting some feedback. I've you know, some of the people you know, question things and want to know what we do. I mean, not just some recent video uploads, but from the past. There's a lot of things I really want to touch based on and kind of give everybody an idea about what we do. I mean, our videos pretty much speak to themselves, you know, because I've had some a few other videos I uploaded from group campous and our research explorations, both from here in Virginia also in from Pennsylvania. If you guys seen those videos, shoot my Pennsylvania Bigfoot video documentary, and I can believe that one has got over thirteen thousands view right now. Our recent upload of our first episode commentary of Bigfoot Explorers, we just hit five thousand views, which is awesome. It's only been but what five days, four or five days now, so we're already up to five thousand views, which is awesome. And uh, you know, so there's been a lot of positive feedback on that. There's been a couple of negative ones, which we will address that tonight as well. First of all, I want to welcome David and Melissa. Welcome a board. Guys. How you guys doing doing?
Speaker 3: Okay? How about you?
Speaker 1: I'm hanging in there, so give me a second here, let me get myself back on the screen. Here, let me remove that from you. Get this out of the way here. I want to remove this. Oh no, I'm not trying to play that again. I'm trying to get rid of that. So I guess all right, there we go. That's more like it. So all right, so yeah, a little saying hey David and Melissa. So yeah, so guys, yeah, feel free to chat away on the chat. Like I said, I am gonna try my vest. Uh, pay attentions to the chat because right now, even though my cameras turned off where I'm at, I'm actually walking back and forth, pacing back and forth. That's what I do. Eventually, you I'll let my phone charge up, so right now you will see my face. After a while, I'll put it up on the tripod because I have it laid down right now.
Speaker 3: So but.
Speaker 1: David Melissa, I know you guys both view the most recent upload, and this question, this is this question. I'm gonna David and Melissa, anybody who's watched the recent upload of Bigfoot Explorers. I kind of want to get some feedback from any of you that have washed it. But you know, let's start off with a feedback on the video upload. I want to get some feedback. David Melissa, what's your take on that? I mean, I mean, do you think the video would put together for what it was? I mean, uh, was there something maybe I could have done better?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: But I mean, I mean be honest and open about it. And I mean, like I said, we're gonna we're gonna improve from here and get better and better every time. Like I said, we've had some good positive feedback when you know, there was a couple negative ones. Again, we'll address that very shortly, but yeah, let's make a feedback on that.
Speaker 2: In my opinion on the first one, I thought you did a great job on that. Of course, you know, as time goes, you're gonna have more ideas and improve on many different things, like we all will. But keep in mind, we're not out there to do a production either, Like you said, right, we're out there.
Speaker 3: We're winging it.
Speaker 2: We're doing you're filming it, and some of us are filming it with to as we go and as things unfold. And in my mind, I think that's has with less structure, filming as you do it. I think in my mind it's more interesting for a lot of people because if you start staging stuff and whatnot, I think a lot of people read into that and a lot of people may be turned off from it. So I say, just keep on the track you're going and just make it all flow naturally, capture what we do. If things happen, things happen, If things don't, they don't. If they do, we'll try to explain it. Right, that's my take on it. We're not a film crew out there with a bunch of people running around with lights and all that other stuff, trying to script everything.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to do that anyway. I don't want any script going on.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: Now, interviews are different.
Speaker 2: If we sit down for an interview, that's one thing, because you're talking one on one and one on two, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: That's totally different. I'll talk about when we're out there running around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah for sure. Uh yeah, definitely. I agree with you one hundred percent. Nothing about our video footage or anything that we're not going to stage nothing. We don't plan on doing that where you know how you know, I do believe in like in any documentary, I mean, there's gonna be organization. Everybody's gonna be on the same page, you know, especially when I like, for example, you know, i'm filming people, I'm filming what we're doing. I want people to see what we're doing out there, you know, and of course everything's natural, everything's for what it is, and they see what we do. Yeah, like the interviews and stuff. When I start recording people a couple of things, you know, I'll point in it there is Yeah, I'll start recording somebody because somebody all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, we'll start telling about the story or their experience without warning. So I was like, okay, I'll start recording. I always try to have my camera with me to be prepared for that. Usually I would love to have somebody, hey, honest, tell give me a give me a little bit of a heads up, perhaps like hey, I'm going to start talking about my situation or something, and I'll start recording that. And with that being said, I want to make sure everybody else that's in the group, that's in the area, hey, everybody, Hey, someone soon wants to talk. Let's kind of have a respect for who's talking and stop trying not to talk over the top of them and let me record them because they want to share this with all of us. And plus me being you know, the producer and recording this, I want to make sure I capture all the details, you know, because the viewers who end up seeing this later such on YouTube, like what we just did, they want to hear things, They want to learn about things, and that's part of the documentary, you know, documenting everything that's possible, you know, everything that we know or experience. Like I, like I was telling you guys right before we went live. I do have a couple interviews scheduled, and I'm excited to have these few people on on camera because this is going on part two of Bigfoot Explorers. Yeah, because uh a Native American himself. For those who know William Knighthawk, I have an interview scheduled with him for next week. Of course that information. Uh, it's gonna be awesome because you know, again, for those who know William Knighthawk, you know that he's very knowledgeable with the subject of Bigfoot and the Native American background that he has, So that's something to look forward to as well.
Speaker 2: And then William is a walking dictionary, is what he is. With no big Foot, but all the different customs and stuff in Native American folklore and and things have been passed down from the ages.
Speaker 3: He's he's a walking.
Speaker 2: Dictionary when it comes to things, and plus all of the experiences he and his family has had over the years too.
Speaker 1: So for sure, absolutely, And not to mention that he just had a post, uh just another day ago that his wife actually had a mountain lion sighting in their backyard, so which I thought was very fascinating because I've never heard of him in that particular area. You know, I've heard reports and sightings maybe you know, southwest of area whatnot. But I thought that was pretty cool too. I may end up talking to him a little bit about that as well. Let's see what else. So, yeah, there's a you know, you know we've been David, how long have we been doing like you and Melissa? How long have you guys been joining me before? And we've been doing these group campus together. It's been at least for four or five years now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, between four and five, no more than five so far.
Speaker 2: I'd probably say, Well, we've been out to Lake Corn once year, twice to three fourth four.
Speaker 3: Years, so this year makes the fourth year.
Speaker 2: Okay years I went out to the lake Elkhorn Lake, and then last year and this year we went out to a select lake.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, fun. Yeah. Back in twenty one, I guess I had seen one of the advertisements about your bigfoot Colin, and I didn't know anything about it the time, and I told him about it. Well, next thing I know, we were going, well you.
Speaker 2: Know, before that, we made him at them all yeah, place set up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I tell you, it really seems like it's been a lot longer than that, you know. It's like, you know, seems like it's been years years, Like I mean, yeah, four years and years, but it seems like a lot longer in years.
Speaker 2: Melissa has a tendency to make things feel longer than what it actually is.
Speaker 1: You get slapping them on camera day, It's okay, I figured should get you down. I'll get you later. We might as well get it out of the way. Oh man, that's awesome though, now. I mean, it's been a lot of fun. I want people to know when we're out there again, like we what we just talked about, none of what we do is scripted, none of its stage, you know, because you know, I got more and more people showing interest in wanting to join a group camp house, And I'm careful about who joins us too, because I want to get to know them. I want to trust them, because if we don't want people coming out there and stage and stuff, we don't want them pulling a fast one on us, you know, because if we find something we wanted, we want to feel that it's legit. Because we don't advertise where we go, We don't advertise where we're at, you know, stuff like that. I mean, we can give general locations in general areas and stuff, but we don't give you this specific So yeah, I mean we've had some interesting experiences which we we talked and showed that in the recent upload video. You know what we've experienced. I mean, it would have been better to capture that on camera, but you know, it's the way it goes, you know, such a light situation. Yeah, I know that's why John, hold on, they're actually messaging right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ahead, it says it will not let him connect.
Speaker 3: Does you see the link on the messenger?
Speaker 1: You might have to send him the link like you sent us. Yeah, and I uh give me one second, guys, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well while he's doing that.
Speaker 2: Until we met him, we really didn't do any big put investigations. I've been through two careers that Melissa was with me on stuff like us, we really didn't have the time. We had a lot of paranormal stuff happened over the years, so that's a whole different story. But we finally met up with Daniel after we retired from After I retired from a couple of careers where we had more time to be able to get involved with stuff and we've always had the interest and from there just took off with them, and plus meeting other great people to come out and camp out with us and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Like minded people.
Speaker 2: We'd like to go out camp, have fun, enjoy the camaraderie, come up with ideas while we're there. Have we're going to approach things and let things unfold from there, right we have. We have yet to see our own big foot encounter. We talked to those that have, like Daniel, which opened my eyes a little bit. But again, I think something's out there, but I need to have my own proof. That's why we're there looking. Not every shadow you see or a wooden knock, Well I'm gonna talk about wood knocks, and every shadow you see or sound you hear, it's going to be a big foot. Like a lot of people think the structures debatable. A lot of them could be natural, but when you start looking at the physics of a lot of them, to where two or three things falling in a tepee pattern, yeah, that could have been natural falling, especially if the branches came from the same location with the trees around it. But when you start looking at four or five, six or more, the physics behind it. There's no way that stuff like that could be natural. Right, they were placed there. Something had to have a thumb to put it there. So we'll start looking at that point of fine telltale signs of any people that could have been in the area, like hunters. For one, Hunters like to make blinds. I mean, I can't see them making a tepee structure. They'll make ground blinds like turkey hunters, and a lot of them will. There's a lot of variables involved like that to try to find answers. Many times we'll walk away having more questions than we have answers for right, which makes it interesting. For that, how did it go with John to be able to connect? Yet I don't see them.
Speaker 1: I just sent them. I just we sent them to link. See see what it what it does, because if it's not giving them permission, they need to Usually the device, their device, whatever they're trying to get on, you should ask them for permission. Normally you have to accept it, well grant click on it where allow you know, But I don't know what it looks like on their end, so it's kind of hard to say.
Speaker 2: Probably like mine allow this time. All the time you get a couple of options. They're to be able to do that. I click allowed this time, but not all the time. I want to Yeah, control that aspect of it, right, and once.
Speaker 1: You get it allowed for this particular network, it should allow you to jump on any time on this on this platform.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What that did?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: You pumped right up?
Speaker 1: Awesome? Okay? Uh. But you know, for those who watched our recent upload of the first episode documentary of Bigfoot Explorers, now we talked about the light. I know, I know John wants to talk of that light, even though he wasn't present when me and you saw that. So for the record, for those who did not watch it yet, Damon was the very first one to ever notice it and see that light that we seen. It was a very strange light. He brought it up to my attention. I was only about within, you know, so many feet away from him when I walk over and looked out where he was putting it, and bam, there it was. I saw it for myself, you know, clear as could be. That light did not illuminate nothing.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't all from the distance either. It was probably thirty to forty yards from us. It was real close. It's about maybe four foot off the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the most.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it experiences. I've heard about lights in the woods and stuff like that, but I've never experienced it. And most of the things I've heard about they're off in the distance on the ridge line or crossing a field like gas or something like that. But this here didn't resemble anything that I've seen on TV.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: It around crisp sphere, white.
Speaker 2: In color, and it looked like it's if you was looking at a flashlight head on, but just did not emit any beam that did not light up the surrounding area.
Speaker 3: And from where Daniel.
Speaker 2: And I were standing, if it was a flashlight somebody standing forty feet from us, it would have let everybody up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have Yeah, exactly, it would have beamed on us. We would have seen and plus we would have seen a glare, the beam of glare, and we never seen none of that. And what was interesting was that, you know, Mike Ferma was in my backpack, Terror was right behind me. I say, hey, I would hold my camp quarter, Hey, grab my phone cause my phone was attached and set up for my Fermal. She got it to me right away. I started looking in that area. I did not pick nothing up, and you walk further up ahead. I stayed put. You walked up ahead with Luna, pulled your firm out try to catch her, you know, look in from a different angle.
Speaker 2: You didn't pick nothing up. So well, that's what I was trying to do on that walk. I tried to keep myself from Luna walking ahead of you all, and I rarely turned on my flashlight or my body came.
Speaker 3: I really turned that on, so I wanted to walk in the dark that way. Anything would have been stirred up.
Speaker 2: From you all walking behind, and maybe we could have seen or heard something at that point, But it's because of that. When I was walking ahead of you there, I didn't see anything. While I was walking down the springs up another point, there was four of us walking along a gravel road. If that was the person in the woods with a flashlight, they'd heard us coming along before we got to that point, long before we got to at one point, and if they didn't want to be seen or smelled by a dog, they would have either took off in another direction or just laid low and turned the light out so they wouldn't be seen at all, Right, I didn't see it until a lot of the brush on my left finally passed by to where it started to open up into the woods, and then that's when I seen it, about thirty five or forty yards away on average. And as soon as I seen it, I looked at it for about two seconds, and then I got Daniel's attention, and about a second or two after that, Daniel was looking over and he's seen the thing.
Speaker 3: The moment he looked over and seen it.
Speaker 2: About one or two seconds after that, it sort of flirted up a little bit and then it just vanished right there in mid air, which I found all of its.
Speaker 3: Strange, Like, Yeah, I can't explain that.
Speaker 2: I've not seen anything like it before, especially with my background to careers. I've always heard about stuff like that, but until that night, I don't have an answer for it. No thermals picked up any body heat, and if there was any heat in the area, it's gonna leave residual heat, especially when it comes to thermal and if anybody would have land down trying not to be seen, we'd have seen that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And what I mean by residual heat if you have a thermal camera and you go up and put your hand on the wall and you take your hand off, just touch the wall, turn on the thermal. You're gonna see that handprint on the wall and it takes a while for it to dissipate. But we've seen nothing that deer know, nothing in there that would indicate that something artificial was there making that light.
Speaker 3: We don't have an answer.
Speaker 1: As well. You know you are David. You recall that that podcast I shared to you from Sasquar's Theory, Uh, the one I came the one I came across on YouTube. I was looking. I was at work, and you know, I was looking up podcasts to listen to while I work, you know, because I got my earbuds I bring, you know, I bring to work and I usually listen to music. I decided, hey, I'm gonna listen to a podcast. Even though I host and do podcasts myself, I never hardly, rarely ever to listen to them. But I wanted to look up other situations in Virginia and I found one that I shared with you. It was from Sasquatch Theory, and uh, he's got a lot of great podcasts. By the way, if you're if you're not a fan of Sasquatched Theory. Check them out and know he does not know that I'm promoting and putting his podcasts out there, but check it out there. Sasquatch Theory his names the host that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mean to interrupt, but oh no, you're fine.
Speaker 2: It seemed to me that the person that he was interviewing, Uh, I think they were over talking over the are they wasn't sitting side beside. It was like a rad type things. Yeah, it sounded elderly a little bit and sounded sincere in what they were telling. What they were telling him about. Uh, a lot of people you could tell if they're embellishing things or whatnot, for the most part is not guaranteed.
Speaker 3: But that person's sounded secere.
Speaker 2: And then they talked about a lot of different subjects that took situations and subject matter that took place here in the state of Virginia. Yeah, a lot of it I wasn't familiar with. But then he's they talked about lights too.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, that's when he I didn't know they were going to talk about that.
Speaker 2: It was a different description of the lights they seen. Uh, but again, the light is a light. There's no set pattern or rhyme or reason, uh to say it's one thing or another, because when people give different accounts of what they've seen, they've got different experiences, and they've seen different types of light, either gas ball, a lot of stuff to be a electrical Some of that's been scientifically proven coming from tatonic plates. But what we've seen was nothing like that. They had no kind of gas to it, no kind of electricity, nothing. It was just Chris sphere that it didn't hurt your eyes and we're looking at it.
Speaker 3: I mean, they were just there. I can't explain it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, what what I'll add on to that is a lot of people say orbs. A lot of people I here talking about orbs. They float and move this as you've seen and as I seen, this did not move one bit. It was stationary yep, as as if it was a person there. But we didn't pick up no heat. Now the gentleman on the episode which I was surprised again, he was talking about his big foot experiences. He talked about actual orbs, seeing very different, various different colors of light move around on the on the individual's property where he had his big qut encounter in citing now you know, and also he goes on to share because it's a two hour this was for those who don't know about this particular episode. It was a good two hours. And he did mention because he did a lot of research and studies on the surrounding area. There was actually this area had Civil War battle history. And he goes on to talk about seeing the different colors of orbs. They were actually he actually seeing them moving and floating across throughout the property. Now, as far as what me and David witnessed an experienced here in Virginia, I've experienced strange lights just less than two years ago up in Pennsylvania. Those strange lights didn't move. I mean I seen the first set of lights I talked about, was seeing some strange what up here to be starring flashing in the woods of various colors. But a month or so later, in a different area up in Pennsylvania, I've seen what I described as the size of softballs, maybe a little bigger, something smaller, And there were both four of them spread apart like a light, dim bluish color, stationary. They weren't floating and moving, but they were stationary. Now, Forbes State Forest. The first set of lights was in the in the Blue Hoole Division. Second set of lights that I saw that were stationary spread apart that were you know, they were like that was over in Mount Davis, the division of the Forb State Forest. Never seen anything like this in a day of my life, you know. I mean, I've only heard Pennsylvania had a lot of strangeness, which you know, I I just took note of that and it's kind of implanted in my mind. And then all the years I spent in Virginia and you know, independently own or with others, not once have I ever seen any kind of strange lights in the woods uptil this last last time back in up it was what May, right, Yeah, it was in May and with David. So this area that we we were working in right now, it's got a history of you know, big foot sightings and mountain lion sightings, but I never I don't know. I'm trying to do. I've tried to do some other research in this area if after there's been any other strange things happened in this therea I can't find anything. But now as far as strange lights in Virginia, besides the podcast I've heard prior to hearing this podcast, from this individual named theatre Or who was eyewitnessed to seeing strange lights and big foot sightings. His name is Theodore on Set. He was a guest on Sasquatch Theory. You know, he had a big fort sighting. He had some experiences I've seen the strange lights that he actually referred to as being orbs, but they were moving, it floating around. So but prior to that, I think coup across I didn't really read into it or look into it quite yet, which I will be. But there is something around I don't even don't quote me on this. I believe it was called the Brown Mountain Lights or something like that. Somewhere along the line there were something about there was an article or a post if you could do some research on it. Virginia does have a history of weird, strange, unexplainable lights in the woods. Now, I don't know if that particular article that I'm thinking on in my head has anything to do with what we've seen, you know, because yeah, as David talked about, there is a lot of natural phenomenons, you know, scientifically proven reasons why lights appeared. But this does not make no sense. I've actually done things, you know, I've asked questions with others. A lot of people think there's a bigfoot involved with this. You know. I'm not going to jump on board with that, but I'm not going to deny that because I don't know. I mean, I want to understand if people believe that. What is it between the lights and bigfoot? Is it bigfoot giving off energy? I've heard that before. Was that light some type of portal going out? I don't know. I don't really believe in portal, But.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to jump off the bandwagon.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna jump off the cliff cliff and join that bandwagon right off the bat. I mean, I'm keeping in an open mind about that kind of stuff too, based on they won't send that light itself. But when we did see it, we tried to debunk it as much as we could at that point because I called on the radio to Milissam her John Mary is back at base camp and just to make sure and no cords, which is about maybe a quarter mile away from where we were at that point, maybe a little further, and just to make sure and no cars was driving along the gravel road back there. Just by chance it might have been part of a headlight we might have seen. But we were basically the only ones back our camp and they said no cars had even come by that evening at all as far as that so that was quiet. So that ruled that out as far as to being a light gleaming through the brush maybe. But then we went back in research it the next day. I was looking at the layout of the ground with all the woods vegetation three to four foot high, and the layout of the ground it wasn't totally flat. I mean it have a little bridges in it, and to go up and down stuff like that. You wouldn't have a direct line of sight from where we were at to the camp anyway, if there was a vehicle or a car passed through there, plus headlights light up the area bright anyway.
Speaker 3: You'd have seen.
Speaker 2: Lights ambient light coming from headlights anyway, if a car would have been driving around. But you know, we would try to debunk it as much as we can right off the bat, But we went back the next day. We couldn't come up with any answers either. But one last point on that part. Two things besides that light we had Drew they had his encounter about twenty minutes prior. Twenty five minutes prior, about two hundred yards from that spot, seen a couple of what he described as entities, he could.
Speaker 3: Not make out what they were.
Speaker 2: And then last fall, couple from Pennsylvania that came down to camp with us after we was getting ready to leave thereby the gate, maybe another two or three hundred yards up from where we seen the orb. Basically, she's seen what she thought was a bear that cross the road running on two legs, but we know bears don't run like that on two legs. We got to talk about it, and we're pretty confident, well, she's seen something she could not readily identify at that point in her mind. She was convinced with the bear until we got to talking to her, but it could have been a big foot running on two legs across the road and turned the husband's pulling up to the gate, and so you got that incident. We had Drew had his incident, and then we've seen that or all that in the same general location bigfoot possible incident last fall, Drew incident about twenty twenty five minutes prior. That's why we're heading back to camp because Drew was scared to death. So we started heading back to camp. That's when we encountered that white Are they connected? Are they connected? We can't say the art. We can't say the art. It just raises another possibility of what was going on. Maybe God it's it has added more questions to our toolbox for us to go back see if we can have the same type of experience and or come up with answers. Hopefully we'll see something like I had. Again, there's no guarantee on that. I mean, it's got me bat, I mean, how many I just can't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well real quick, hey, John, Welcome John to the podcast. John finally made it on thanks to Mary. I figured it out.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you Mary.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, John, I know you had messaged me and you wanted to talk, wanted us to get together and talk about that light. Now we're actually we pretty much just started. We started talking and discussing that. I know you weren't part of that, but you've seen you've seen the video illustration, I mean the video that I uploaded with the illustration involved, and you know, I know you wanted to share some input on that. And talk about that. It was kind of we just started talking about that and getting others in on the live chat about their input. I just wondering was there anything that you wanted to share or bring up on that.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to I want to apologize to start with Let's start with that, because I did not realize that the light that you saw looked like that because it had like a Yeah, it was just like a a complete not like a complete circle. And it was not illuminating out the back. It was not illuminating out the front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it did not go around the edge.
Speaker 4: That did not go around the edge. It was just like a big glowing through the sphere.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've seen that before. I wish I'd been able to see it.
Speaker 1: Now now John, you said you've seen that before, like you want to tell us about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen that before, but that's been uh huh man, that's I don't.
Speaker 4: Know that that would be in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Was that here in Virginia? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, right around where I live at Okay, Yeah, give us a rundown on that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We were it was being a buddy of mine and we were in a.
Speaker 1: Car and what started it all.
Speaker 4: We was just riding around talking.
Speaker 5: And uh, we turned down this road and we turned down this road and stopped, and you know you could see it in the distance, and you know, well we you know, we really didn't know what it was or what was going on. So, you know, we just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Hanging out and talking.
Speaker 5: And then when it was all said and done, you know, that was that weekend. So the next weekend and I don't know, two or three weekends after that, we tried to find that road. That was, Like I said, that was in the nineties. So let me if I get this right now. And me and Mary met in ninety eight. My big foot sighting was in ninety seven, so you're looking at you know, ninety four ninety five.
Speaker 4: We ain't found that rod. I've never found that road since.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And yeah, we wasn't.
Speaker 5: It wasn't it wasn't like we were, you know, in another county.
Speaker 1: We were, you know, we were around here.
Speaker 5: I don't know whether he would remember, you know, I don't know that he would remember that that or not.
Speaker 4: But it's pretty interested that, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Cut all that one time.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you where.
Speaker 1: The roads at.
Speaker 4: I hain't never seen it. I ain't seen it since.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing I didn't mention about the light of Manor Daniels saying, I can't remember if you mentioned or not. As close as it was about thirty five or forty yards, and that's that's just an estimate. It couldn't have been about maybe a six six inchir comference.
Speaker 3: It wasn't huge.
Speaker 2: I mean it was maybe about six inchir comforts is about all as big as it was, and which I found amazing too.
Speaker 3: As far as that.
Speaker 2: That's why the front my first thought was a flashlight, but it gave no indications of being a flashlight.
Speaker 3: No admitting of a beam.
Speaker 2: It did not glow around the edges, It was not moving, It did not light up the area. It didn't light us up because we were looking right at it. Where flashlight's going to do that. I don't know if any lights this is going to stop right there and not illuminate.
Speaker 3: Now that's what just blew remind on that. I mean, we can't explain what it was.
Speaker 1: I have I have one the light, one flashlight that would imitate that what we saw, But again that would if I was a stand at the distance in the same general area and terms that one particular light go on that I have that would imitate that you would see a major glare around that. Plus again, my lights, you know, we have between all of us, we all have some pretty bright lights. But this one particular light, it's a rechargeable light and it's also a power bank at the same time. But it's a handheld flashlight. And I didn't have it with me at the time. But if I was, if we were to imitate that with that light, you would see a similar light with the shape of it, even though the beam of the light the lens was only about maybe three to four inches brown. If I was saying to this, and you would see a bright, big light. But again, what we did not see is the illumination around it or a projection of a beam that projected from it, un like you would see from any other light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, Nata did wait, but the one that we saw was making enough.
Speaker 1: You to walk through. Yeah, this is you know if you don't right, yeah, because this particular light, I mean just from off from my view and my memory, I mean almost like the illustration that I put together, I enlarged that light because that's how about the side, even though it was a good thirty to forty yards away from us. That's about the size of what I recall, almost like like a size of a basketball. It's not a little larger. But maybe maybe that's exaggerating. I don't know, but in my view and my memory.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're not wrong on that. When when you first looked at it, it's about the size I'm describing. But the instant it went out, it did glow up a little bit bigger, not much, but you've seen the sphere, Chris, and then went.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: You follow what I'm saying here, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's probably what's sticking in your mind right there at the end of what we've seen. But it didn't get humongus maybe about the size of the basketball, volleyball, or wherever the case may be. But when we're first seen it couldn't have been any more sixth inter comference. Yeah, later when all of a sudden, done it, when it was gone, it just went gone linked down, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, will we ever see that again? Maybe maybe not. I mean I mean, I think regardless if we understand what it is not and I think it would still be cool to see that again, maybe some other colors, you know, and.
Speaker 3: What you don't know what it is? Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like I said, comparing that to what I've seen up in Pennsylvania just less than two years ago. Yah, there's no comparison that that. It's completely different. Those lights up in Pennsylvania where nowhere as part as what we saw. And I keep saying bright, but again, it was bright because it stood out to us and even though it didn't illuminate nothing on projective being, to me, it was still a bright round light in my opinion. I mean, but now with me getting some feedback from other individuals saying yeah, that's a form of energy or for that light has something to do with the presence of Bigfoot. I mean, if that is the truth, we don't know that. What do we have to go by it research exactly, And like you said, David, we go out there looking for answers, but we have more We end.
Speaker 3: Up leaving more questions for the most part, we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: When people try to give their input on what it is or what it ain't and all this other stuff, but they're not out there experiencing what most of us are out there doing Yeah, and like I said, I don't jump off the deep end. Every shadow or sender here is a big foot or a double man or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: I will know what is.
Speaker 2: If we see her here's something out of the ordinary, I won't know what it is, and I ain't got admitting to I'm not going to commit until we find out. Either get an answer or walk away without an answer. Those are the only two scenarios I've had so far. Either get an answer debunket or you go walk away without answers. Which that's why I keep going back.
Speaker 1: Right now, regardless if we have answers or not. I mean for what we experience out there. And when we do experience things out there, I'm hoping somehow, some way that we do capture them on camera, and that I want to be able to share what we experience with people. That's why I started this documentary series. Yeah, I start. You know, over the years, I've always done bigfoot field videos and me exploring and looking for things and if I find things interesting, yes, I've always shared them. You know. I've always used my camera phone, you know, and you know I have come across some very interesting things and a lot of the most interesting things I've shared on my field videos. We're interesting odd tree structures, informations, and then some bigfoot tracks that I have come across over the years and right here in Virginia. Now the whole purpose, you know, I want people to understand why did I start Bigfoot Explorers, And it's a I plan on making this series. If I could do it every month, that'd be great, but I got to work. I don't have time to go out there and constantly be out there in nature as much as I would like to. But there's a lot of information. There's a lot of work behind doing these documentaries because you know, we want to gather in our interviews from my witnesses and the knowledge from those who knows things as much as we want to share our research and what we do when we go out there exploring, which you're going to see a lot of that. People want to see that, and that's what we're going to show you. We're going to show you what we do and how we do and if we capture some kind of odd experience, a weird, strange phenomena vocals, hey, if we capture that on camera or audio, I promise you. You guys are gonna see it and hear it. We're not gonna hold back. There's no sense in that. We're not gonna leave it.
Speaker 2: That's why I would like to put out more recorders at night, like like I like to do, because I have yet I've never heard a tree knock down in the woods that everybody's talking about. But when I had one of my auto recorders out and I sent you part of that clip left or the recorder out overnight at about two thirty in the morning, you could hear what sounded like a knock. I mean it was it was either somebody. It was like somebody either took two rocks and hit them together, or it was a knock against the tree. There wasn't anything breaking or falling. There was no sound after that. There was no sound before it was there. It was sudden.
Speaker 3: You hear the impact and then it was gone. What called that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I've had some interesting tree doctor experiences over the years. There's been very few that I've got to pick up on audio or camera. One of the ones that I have been able to capture. No, wait a minute, no, I take that back. I have had one captured on audio while I was filming many years ago when I was camping with my daughter when she was still a teenager. We were camping out and in the same location where I take Kayden when we and him go camping. That particular spot is up behind where we all first camp together. And it was one time I was there. I was doing a video. It was a nighttime and I was recording. I was talking to on the camera about something and Brianna, my daughter, she was sitting near in her chair that was up against the tent and in the middle of my just talking and discussing. You could hear it. The audio did pick it up. There was a clear wood on wood tree knock right behind our camp and it kind of stopped me in my tracks. It's the first time I've ever picked that up on camera in audio. Now another time which it did not get picked up on audio camera because I wasn't filming. It was the one reason I'll remember this one here was because you know, my father was camping with me. It was during one of my group camp outs. It was back in two thousand and sixteen, seventeen, I think it was seventeen. I want to say seventeen, and the group of us were sitting around the campfire kind of shooting the shit, you know, talking amongst ourselves. My father had just gone into his tent. You know, he was tired, and he was it was in the sixties. He was feeling pretty cold, you know, because you know, he was taking blood figers at the time, and so yeah, he was tired and very cold, and he went to go lay down. Of course, he didn't fall asleep right away, and he wasn't even in there like ten minutes, and all of a sudden, we're dead quiet. We're sitting there around the fire, and all of a sudden, it sounds like somebody took the Louisville Slugger. And this is the best way I know how to describe it, with full four swinging against one of those big giant bullpines right across from the camp and I guess Dad being laying down in this tent, and you could hear of scurrying out of his tent, unzipping his tent and jumps up. Pops. I was like, I heard that, and I'm like I'm a standing up and he's like, I'm excited, you know, he's I know why he was getting out of his tent. I knew everybody heard it, and he's like, I heard that, and I'm pointing over where it came from. I said, I told you, and I said the words I told you. Because he's always asked me every time I can't in this general area. I've always had experiences. I heard crazy things out there, and he's always asked every time I come back from camp, we're doing what I do? He always used to ask me if he said, did you see anything, did you hear anything? Blah blah blah whatever, etc. You know, and I would only share with it what I've heard or experience. But that tree knock of Roland was something he got the experience with me, which you know, he knew there was nobody else around. We were all there. He caught up, he saw where we all were, He heard the direction where the tree knock came from. And I will tell you for those who've heard me tell my story over and over and over, and it gets hold after a time, you know, after telling that story so many times. By twenty fourteen encounter and a twenty fifteen situation happened exactly where that tree knock came from. In the same section of woods. I mean, I've heard some other weird things and moans and weird sounds and screens out of those sections of woods over the years. But to hear that tree knock come from out of that area, you know, it didn't take much convince me because I know what I experienced and I know what I saw in twenty fourteen. Dad. Dad later on ruled Allison, Well, that could have been a big tree lamb falling out of it, you know, falling out and banging, which that's possible. But I know what I'm seeing out there.
Speaker 2: I can't see because I can't see that because nocous distinct. If it's gonna be a tree lamb, you're gonna hear other ambient noise around that breaking hitting something.
Speaker 3: Falling over. I think it's going to be more incorporated into a branch falling and making one.
Speaker 1: Knock right that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my thought process, anocous distinct.
Speaker 3: Nothing before and nothing after that one sound? What CAUs is? Mom's exactly? That's my question. I mean, people, yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Breaking limb or a falling limb, or or rock going down the bank, But the rock rolling down the bank and another rock you're going to hear that rock rolling down the bank to again with it's gonna hit stuff along the way.
Speaker 3: Right, That's my thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had these talks with Dad, I said, Dad, I said, I don't believe everything I hear is from a tree, from a bigfoot or not. But I said, I'm Dad. I said, I'm the type of person I rolled things out. I'm very objective on a lot of things. You know, I'm not convinced on the first thing just because somebody said, all that was a big foot. No, I don't jump on that train. I said, it's got, it's got. It's a lot more than that. You've got to really pay attention, attention to details. I mean, there's consider the circumstances, considering the temperatures, the weather, you know. I mean, yeah, I get it. I've had heard things fall from trees that just you know. I've heard numerous signs limbs fall over another tree.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 1: One thing I told that. I told the other of this too. As if you hear what you believe to be a tree knock, if you think it's a limb fall out of a tree nearby, you gotta keep listening, and you're gonna hear that, well, you're gonna hear something drop, you know, unless yeah, I get it, something's fallen, get hung up. I understand that too. But knowing the history and that particular section of woods where six of us seeing three together that you know, to me, that tells me something that Okay, they'll work in that area. They come down off of a high ground into this area. Twenty fifteen, a year later after my twenty fourteen encounter, I was I was camping during the hunting season because I was hunting, but it was about ten o'clock at night where I decided to walk out in the middle of the road with a spotlight in total darkness. Before I decided to turn a spot light on, I sit there and listen in total darkness. And I've shared this numerous times too, and I'll share it again. But I have experienced hearing things very large and heavy and I quote repeat large, heavy, and in parentheses by the pedal. I've heard the heavy steps walk away from me. It's twenty four and fifteen when I was camping when I I heard just prior to this, both situations. For the record, if you've never heard me tell the story, I've told it numerous times in podcasts, I've cut corners that I've told it so many times. It gets tired after a while when you tell the story over and over and over and over over me, So you try to get to the main parts, you know. But you know, hearing what I've heard and experiencing what I've heard, I mean, there's dear there was dear president prior to having both situations happened. So you know, excuse me a second. Oh, okay, all right, I thought I thought the baby was trying to get in my room here that I heard banging on the door. Anyway. Uh, well, it's just like this area has history, that's you know, so you've got to consider the history and what's experienced there.
Speaker 2: And that's why investigative techniques come into play, like you wanted to talk about. Uh, and a lot of the techniques that people use and uh, Daniel getting what we do here in a minute, it comes from experience and getting out there in the woods. You don't go out there one night to come up with all these different ideas or ideas are always going to change terrain that's going to dictate how you what kind of technique you might use.
Speaker 3: Uh, what kind of equipment you might use.
Speaker 2: There's many things to take into account when it comes to uh, the up in your techniques, and a lot of times you're gonna wing it like we do based on given circumstances. What kind of weather you got, We're gonna go out in the day, we go out in the night. We're gonna do day and night. I'm gonna do stakeouts. How we're gonna approach the situation. You got recorders, we got night vision, we got thermal I recently got me thanks to Daniel p.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 2: But again, there are tools to aid us in what we're doing to try to come up with answers. I mean, I'm glad to catch anything which in my equipments, be it deer, rabbits, raccoons, whatever. To me, it's just fun doing it at all. But the main purpose is out there trying to catch something out of there normal. We all have ideas about techniques. Uh, Daniel wants to do something a little different one night coming up on the camp out.
Speaker 3: What was it you want to do, Daniel, Maybe go up to the lake.
Speaker 1: And oh so yeah, I mean there's a couple of things I want to do with this past group camp out. But I understand everybody wants to kind of kill you know, not everybody wants to go on.
Speaker 3: The hikes, which I get that, but people back at camp.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, we we have to have people. Yeah, I agree, we have to have people that camp to keep on on things and because we know that things are heard and things happen around there too. So but but the thing is, uh, one of the things I really want to do, and is the lake. Anybody knows, I mean, our group knows the lake and we know what it looks like up around the lake. However, it's a perfect location to pick up audio and it has a lot of open area up there as well, so between fermals and audio, if anything's put out there, we should be able to pick up very clearly something. So my thing is when we go out there again in September, because I will you know, you guys know, I will be filming. I want I want a group of us whoever is dedicated and willing to go into the lake. And you even said it yourself when you reply back to me when I brought this up to your attention, and yeah, get up there while it was still daylight so we can get settled in and get set up. So I want somebody on audio because I'll have you know, between you or me, David, we both got we both have the same parabog mics. I want somebody working audio, you know, listening. I want somebody, you know, I mean, we're all gonna have. I mean, like me, you and David, we all have night vision. We we have you know, we have thermal. We have damn good thermal imagers. You know our cameras, I know for a fact mine, I know, I know yours does too, David. I mean, just sitting that camp looking across that huge field across from us, we can see the whole field and pick up I mean, I've picked up the deer moving behind behind the trees, in the behind the tree line. So I know if mine could do that, I know yours could do that. So imagine being up there at the top point, overlooking the lake and the surrounding area. We'll be able to pick up thermal I mean, and have good view of the whole area the audio. So I kind of want to do a stakeout and hang out there, you know, after you know, get gets that up there while it's still daylight and then hanging out there for a while, so some hours after dark, because you know around September between nine to midnight it is usually when things should start happening or hearing. I mean, then again, it's unpredictable, but I know, just based off my experiences in the past and in Elkhorn, you know, I've only picked up a lot of activity around certain hours between that type of that time of month or that time year. So but yeah, I definitely wanted to get up there and have a group of us kind of just sit and chill. I mean, bring chairs if you want to bring chairs, sit and listen and relax and document everything we can so and then of course hopefully we'll have radio communication with base that because I know that would be a little further from just going up to the lake to the gate.
Speaker 2: It's a ridgeline. It's a ridgeline. You got to take it to account. Yeah, yeah, that was what I was thinking about doing. Is uh based on that night that you want to do that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We went out slay licked again today to do some more walking around earlier today and uh, the stream beds that we walked by on the right hand side if you're going up to the lake before you cross the road that's got to run the water. There's a couple of wide open spots down along that stream bed that I wouldn't mind myself taking Luna and maybe one other person staking out that area where that waterway flows through there, right, and then you and whoever you take up to the lake to overlook the lake with a pair of bolic you can use a parabolic up there. Then I'll take my other equipment and set up down there along that pretty good sized waterway, and that way we got two areas saturated. And also maybe where I'll be and where you'll be and there's somebody back at camp, we might be able to establish that communication link.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I think that while you're talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, whoever goes up to the lake, if you don't have a direct line back to camp, distance ain't a problem there. It's getting through that ridge long. But that's something we're gonna have to look at when we get up there. I mean, I can set up where I'm talking about, and you all can handle it up to the lake, and then we'll try to communicate. If we can't commune, indicate where you're at, move around some until we can get that line of direct line for communication. That way, we got you where you're at, where I'm at it. We still got a link to where a base is, wherever it's back a base camp. That way, if something happens there, we know to get back or if we need additional assistance. If something would happen, God hope, hopefully no accidents would happen. Right, we can let them know to bring a vehicle, get a closer anot, maybe go call for help. Hopefully nothing like that would ever happen, because we're pretty careful when we're out there and what we're doing. We don't go out there like a bunch of cowboys and jumping from one bridge to the other and stuff like that. John, Mike, he might go out there to jump from one bridge to the other. But John, what kind of techniques are you interested in doing out there? Give us some ideas? Yeah, have you got your mute on?
Speaker 1: Are mute? Yeah? Yeah, you're muted. I hear we see in moth move but we don't hear audio. Yeah, I don't have he's not muted on my hand. I can hear, John, Yeah, you're muted somehow.
Speaker 2: Gary that just had that post up there most of his encounters in the morning hours. Do you remember what about what time frames in the morning you may have had that your encounters for the most part.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, they think can hear us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure John Garritter here us. I don't know what's going on with John. John you're home. Yeah, you're mighty muted somehow. I know. I didn't do nothing. No, I don't know, but uh, real quick, And we were talking about the lighting a little while ago. Uh in your ant venue. Have you thought of anything like? Have you like even though it could be proven and I do you have any conclusions or thoughts on what that might be? I mean, do you think that could be paranormal or do you think that could be a big lady in any shape or form.
Speaker 3: I can't speculate one way or the other. I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hmm.
Speaker 2: You know one thing I do have with my kid, then I might start bringing It's a detector. I don't know the specs on it. It's an EMF.
Speaker 3: Detector, right, I have one of them. Yeah, maybe we need.
Speaker 2: To start carrying that out there. If we do have a strange account, under turn that thing on and see if we pick up any strange readings.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Now, I played around mine. I've had mine with me when we last came out. I played around with mine just around the camp.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: I get putting that up around camp.
Speaker 2: Whether we need to start carrying them with us that way of that or if something similar happens, we can see if we're picking anything up in the EMF range out of the ordinary. Absolutely, but doing that, you'll need to clear the area first. Like if you're going out to wherever you're hiking and stuff, pull it out occasionally just to get a reading of the area. And if everything stays neutral, and then coming back, all of a sudden something happens, pull it out if you get a different kind of reading.
Speaker 3: That stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, but I mean it's just another tool in the bag that we can use for one of our techniques that we have when we go out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can't hurt.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So I thought I had a couple of things. I don't have all my gigmo gadgets in front of me. I thought one of the things I would do is share with you guys what I filmed with. Yeah, sometimes some of the filming I do use my phone. It depends on where I'm at, what I'm doing. I have had small sessions with my phone where I'll record off my phone. The phone that I use is a Samson Galaxy S twenty three Ultra. You know. So the majority of the latest upload that you've got seen if you have watched it Bigfoot Explorers, the first episode film, I have used my camp order. All right, So I bring that on camber here to show you guys. This is a cannon a at the A x one ten professional camp quarter. Uh, this is what I use to do a lot of my filming. I know, both me, David and John. We also have a very similar night vision monoculars that we use and compared to what I used to use years ago, this is like what we have is awesome because you could see a good, good field of view from our base camp and overlooking the field across from us. But this is mine right here. Uh, the ones that we have, they're probably different models or different makes, but they're all very similar and uh yeah they work amazing. Mine if you're here is a case. Like I said, they're all different brands, but they're all very similar together. But yeah, this is the one I call I use. It's called the Uh it's actually called low Sports. I mean, I've got to use it very little. I'm actually impressed with it. Of course, these night vision monoculars, they look like binoculars, but there's actually a monocular. However, they do have a pod a screw on the end where you can adapt him and put them on a tripod. I do recommend using them on a tripod. You'll have better steady video footage if you're recording. So that's one of one of a couple of things we use. The other thing, uh, my thermal image. Now, David has a really cool thermal imager he just got. My thermal imager is known as the X Infrared T two Prove. Of course, it comes with the adapt to mount your phone in a handle, you know, a handle, and uh, the camera itself, this little device right here, which I'm gonna unzip and open up very clearly, very carefully here and if you guys can see this, it's a little camera. It's a little bit bigger than a quarter, not much not much bigger than a quarter. So of course I gotta you take the lens off. But there's a camera lens and the adapter right here is a little wire that comes with it. It's a type c uh a USB cord. You plug from the camera directly into your phone and you have to have the app download the course. This is my type. It's called the T Yeah. The x Infra red T two pro picks up thermal images and it works really well. Now David has one. It's more of a monocular style that's similar to the other thermal I have. I have the thermal t K Scout. His is a different brand but works amazing. Uh. They're around the same price as what you would pay for on TK scout, but yeah, these devices work amazing. These to kind of give you a Jeff Jones rough idea of what we use out in the field when we are out there. Yeah, but yeah, we learn more and more as we go, and yeah, it's pretty cool. John. You still have you still have no audio? I guess you heard?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah I can hear you?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me? Oh? There we go? Okay, Yeah, we wonder what happened to you?
Speaker 4: It's my phone. Oh it's time for a new one. It's older than I am.
Speaker 1: It's time for a new phone.
Speaker 4: It's older than I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I ask you earlier, did you go out camping with us.
Speaker 2: Have you got any other ideas on different techniques that you might want to try, or any kind of ideas.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I like the idea that you had about you know, like so you can leave somebody at base camp and then you go up to the open spot the stream and then what you and somebody else then you seend somebody, then somebody else goes up to the to the opening where the lake is at. Like you say, maybe maybe you can between the lake and that open at your stream and the camp, you've got communication all the way around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't get up on that. Hopefully that works provided you know the ridgeline. Yeah, well that's why I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's why you pacillated in between, like playing tag is what it is, But we won't know till we got there and try. Uh yeah, I mean, I mean, if we don't don't establish communication, we're still gonna go ahead and do what we're doing stuff, but.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna know what we got.
Speaker 4: Come here right here, here, baby, look right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm in the process of upgrading my trill cams too. I'm not too happy with the cheaper ones and uh ordered me another one today.
Speaker 3: I got that one.
Speaker 2: Show Daniels a couple of pictures from I tried to do a video, but that's hard to do on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another one today.
Speaker 1: I got a couple more.
Speaker 4: I got a couple more of those power banks coming. I have a couple more of those power banks coming.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I got a I hope it's gonna be a good spotlight, but it should be an excellent spotlight. Y'all need to stop buying stuff, you know, if.
Speaker 1: You want to If you want a good spotlight, that's very, very inexpensive. I use the term my camera and say, maybe sure it's bigger, but uh, hold on, let me turn it back the other way. So I have this year. It's actually from Walmart. I don't use that at often. But this one here is the ever Start Max and it's uh it's pretty bright right though, you know. But yeah, and I did not bring this with me last time, but it's good to have on hands as a backup anyway. Nice little spotlight. Doesn't mean you need to go out and get one.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I ain't get spotlight.
Speaker 4: This is off of each other.
Speaker 1: Well, this is inexpensive. I've had this for a while this is from Walmart.
Speaker 3: So but I ain't carrying no spot light out in the woods.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean it's good for a backup light when you if you need to see your way out anywhere.
Speaker 3: So flash flight of my pockets before I carry a flash flight to me.
Speaker 2: To me, it's all personal choice. To me that out on out in the woods, hiking after dark, that's burdensome. So i'might have loan in one hand, I might have a spotlight in the other. No, that that ain't gonna happen, No, because I'm not. I don't walk around with the one half the time.
Speaker 1: Well I have something. I have something from both Melissa and Mary. So John, you'll have to show Marry this. So when you guys come out to the next camp out. Oh boy, it's a cookie cutter, a big foot shape cookie good god, oh my, make brownie's and cookies. Come on now, get these off Amazon. So you want like, well, I mean it all goes down the same way. So either way, I mean that's you. Whoever wants to whoever wants to make the brownie of cookies, go ahead, big Foot.
Speaker 2: Could I've got a better idea? Those those fried biscuits that Mary likes to make. She can make him in shape of a big foot.
Speaker 3: Through that screen that smack you.
Speaker 1: Oh lord looks like John wyn m I A yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmmm. But you're not eliminated, you know.
Speaker 1: Like oh Jo, he's changing his underwear. Ah. I'm trying to find a better signal. Go there you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need I need a new phone.
Speaker 1: I'm walking around here.
Speaker 4: Baby here, baby, there they are see them, you see them?
Speaker 1: Huh he here's y'all talking.
Speaker 4: Here's y'all.
Speaker 1: He's looking for you. Oh over here in my house. I'm believing or not that was Believe it or not? That was the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know what Diaz means on here about the family bills come first there.
Speaker 3: Trust us.
Speaker 2: The equipment that we have, we did not go out and buy. That took several years to accumulate. Yeah, and then from there, based on what we're doing, we might upgrade here and there. Like I am a trail Caemis right now, I can't go out and buy everything under the sun without doing research, finding someone that's got to see how it works first.
Speaker 3: Because people waste a lot of money doing that.
Speaker 2: They want to buy stuff, and then we're not really liking then there sitting back and not doing any good.
Speaker 3: To me, that's wasting money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he showed me what the trail cameras you're updating to and you're changing to. When I was at work earlier today, I started prowsing off on you know, just checking out different trail cameras, and I found one very similar to what you described. I don't it's probably most likely it's not the same one, but it had the same inspects that you described and shared. Yeah, and this one had some very good reviews on it, so I was like, well, it's a good price, and I put it in my safe for later list.
Speaker 3: So don't go buy the reviews on Amazon and stuff. Don't do that. Yeah, down the mardele.
Speaker 2: Go on YouTube and pull up videos to people that actually have that product. Right, Oh yeah, they say they will show examples from that us see if it's gonna fitt your needs. Because I'm here to tell you if people think because it's got sixty four megapixel camera, it's going to be a banger of a diagone picture taker, that's not the case. People don't understand that kind of stuff when it comes to pixels and You got to remember these trail cams, it's very little sensors in them. Yeah, and I guarantee you you could take that same size sensor that's an eight megapixel. I'm going to give you better quality pictures than a sixty four because the dialds are bigger. There's a few others. There's less of them on and they're bigger to gather. Like you cram sixty four megapixels, million million of them megapixels. When a little bitty sensor, it's gonna be good for the initial picture taking. If you try to crop in, it's gonna pixelate like that, right, Yeah, that's not gonna pixelate because of the small sensor.
Speaker 3: So go on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Make sure the initial picture that these people have the product. They'll show you what it looks like and otherwise you're gonna wait. Stay off of reviews on Amazon because people are paid to do that kind of stuf up to people know that that they write their own reviews. People are paid to write reviews to try to sell the product. I don't trust Amazon when it comes all the order stuff. I'm gonna do my own reviews. I'll go to YouTube get actual video to people that bought that product and they will show you what's what's.
Speaker 3: Capable of doing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I don't don't put it in your wish list. Just write it down on a piece of blay. You put it in the wish list, remember the name. But go on YouTube and do do your own research.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People type of cameras I like to use, if and it's hard to come across them, but the cameras I like to use a lot of cameras, game cameras, and a lot of people know this, A lot of.
Speaker 3: Them to use that.
Speaker 1: I are the infrared. But I've come to find that the ones that use what they call the no glow or the invisible flash, those there tend to do really well. So those are the ones that try to look at Do.
Speaker 3: You know the difference between no glow and uh, the glow?
Speaker 1: Well, the no glow does not use it like all right. For example, infrared, I've always used infrared. You can you can have an infrared camera set up in the woods and you walk by it and all of a sudden you see the infrared. Therefore, if you see it, the wildlife see it. I can walk by same thing with a no glow and you can walk by it, it's taking your picture or video, or you're not seeing no glow off of it.
Speaker 3: But it's still infrared. It's called black light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's using a different type of technology though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, still infrared. It's just a black light.
Speaker 2: It's non detectable but human eyes, right, And depending on the glow, you get different. You got the ones to put out a real good glow for taking pictures out the dark, and then you got those on down to like minimal glow to where you hardly ever see it unless you're looking directly at the camera.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got right on.
Speaker 2: And that's why people people by stuff without really not understanding of how that product works, and then they wonder why they don't.
Speaker 3: Get results or it's not meeting their expectations.
Speaker 2: People do the research, see what people say that have the equipment that does reviews on the equipment.
Speaker 3: You've you've got to do that, don't don't don't waste your money.
Speaker 1: Right Hey let's uh no, no, I agree, I totally get that. I want to switch gears real real quick. I want to I want to cover something else, and I shared I've sent you a screenshot of one of the comments. Uh comments from one of the uh uh comments I had on the recent uploading, So it was only one individual that said anything like this. Now, I don't know who this individual is. I mean, I don't know take on things. I don't know what makes him an expert or not it all on all this. But you know, I don't know if he watched the whole video. I really don't know. He's probably just seeing enough of the I don't know. I really don't know how much of the video of this individual watch. But he left the comment regarding what we do and what we did out there according to what I uploaded, and in the video, he went on to say that he called us. I'll say it right here. He said, oh, this is such a joke. He said, you go out there with a group of people, go out there with German shepherds, and then he went on to say some other stuff. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he says, that's no way to hunt anything. For one thing, hunting anything, Yeah, there's people that take dogs out to go hunt bears, but that ain't what we were doing anyway. You know, we you know, we always welcome Luna. We love having Luna there, you know, I've actually picked up and learned a few things from observing her. I mean, she's still a pup. She's still learning the outdoors and the senses of things. She you know, a lot of it's new to her, you know. So you know, you pay attention to a dog when you're out there in the woods, you know, regardless they're trained to pick up certain things or not. They're alerted to things, They sense things, things that we don't pick up, you know, things that we can't pick up. But you know, so you know, I don't understand why people want to be negative or I should say more ignorant.
Speaker 2: Well, because the things out there don't do anything to fill us. They're not an expert. There's snow set technique that anybody can use. It's fool proof. Everybody does things different to try to give results. And for somebody to set back to take a bunch of people out there. You're doing this, you're doing that, you got a dog with you. That don't mean we're wrong in what we're doing. We're doing a little different than what other people do. I mean, I don't understand the mindset of some people. It's like they want to get people's feathers in the rough for no reason at all. There's no set, nobody's an expert. Nothing's been really proven or disproven on any of this that we're out there looking at. We'd have encounters that people have had. We've had what's called the noors that's actually seen it. I have not, but that's because the way we do it, we're wrong from what other people do. Now it's he criticizing those that go out there with a full camera crew to put on TV. I mean, I don't understand people's mindset. Just like they're out there, they're running around making noise. They got people with them, they got guards with them, they got a bare guards the case they run into a bear carrying weapons and stuff like that. I mean, that's the way they do it for what they're trying to do for their program. We go out different with different techniques. You've done this for years without even taking a dog out there.
Speaker 3: Then we met you.
Speaker 2: We went out about a year or so without a dog, and then I got looted. Then we incorporate and corporates are into it. Because I wanted her out there. For one, it's maybe early warning for something dangerous. Two to see how she were accing in to give a situation, and three. Sometimes dogs may be able to make something happen.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're not going to know until we do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't understand anyone's mindset to try to criticize or put down the way certain groups do what they do.
Speaker 3: I challenge that person to come out there and do what we do.
Speaker 1: Do they.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you go out what do they do, elaborate on what they do, give share it, share of their knowledge on why they think it should be or not be. You just go out there and put somebody down or group down on what they're doing, just just to try to make their point. All that does is turn people off. I mean, it doesn't hurt my feelings any I could care less what anybody thinks. We're out there doing what we're doing. I'm enjoin what we're doing. We've come across things you can't explain, and and so far she has been any deterred on any of that. Because we don't know how anything's gonna respond right, And there's gonna be times we're gonna split up, Like if we do that camp out coming up, I'm gonna be in one spot, you're gonna go about maybe another quarter mile left the road to get on the ridge line. So we're not even gonna be together by me doing that to cast activity to.
Speaker 3: Come your way.
Speaker 2: You're going up there and may call it that activity come my way. There's no set pattern on what we do out there. We'll continue doing I mean, that's sure.
Speaker 3: Nobody's gonna sway me one way or the other. As far as that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far as I cern, like we talked.
Speaker 2: About, group has that kind of mindset. I mean, oh yeah, Yeah, everybody's open minded. We'll go out, we have fun. We don't have ideas and what we're going to do. John America comes out with prejus Well, I mean I want them to keep doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's right. I mean yeah, like like you said yourself, I mean, and I talked about this on walks in the past, we have a good enough connection. There's no right way or wrong way to conduct research. I mean we're, like I said, we go out there to have a good time and you know, explore. You know, it doesn't matter if you have a dog or not. I can't hear them. It doesn't It does not prevent you from finding things, you know, or more experiences the connection. Today when we were out of water, it's mind to them with them to me. We hear you gone, Yeah, I don't John, can you hear us? You're talking on the top of h David, we can hear you. Need to go.
Speaker 3: To my biggest phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John, we hear you.
Speaker 2: We hear talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's something strange that happened today. While we were out of slate. Lake was coming back from trying to find her head bands. She's lost out there the last time we were out there. But we were coming back walking back to the truck. It was about maybe a quarter mile away from it, and for no reason, Luna went for a couple of times, she stopped, looked at us and whimpered.
Speaker 1: A couple of times.
Speaker 3: She's never done that before. I was weird. Why does she do that? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: She wasn't hurting, she's walking fine. She that's irrelevant adult sniff. But why did she whimper? Could she send something out of the ordinary at that point in time to make her uneasy?
Speaker 4: And also the birds stopped?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the birds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was quiet, except.
Speaker 3: And during that time frame it was quiet. Yeah, quiet.
Speaker 2: I got well, I got quiet before then, but we really noticed the quietness after she stopped and whimpered a couple of times. She's never done that before, so that raises another question. She sent something out of the ordinary, right, I don't know, something, something that put her on edge a little bit. I can't answer that.
Speaker 1: And see when when that's noticed, when we noticed that she's alerted to something. We don't see or hear things that they hear, so that gives us that extra incentive to really stop and pay you know, try to become alert and maybe look around and perhaps experience something.
Speaker 3: But see, that's what anything about it. I mean that when you get a dog, you get to know one.
Speaker 2: We've seen her alert on things before, catches her attention and stuff like I guess you'll hear something. She's looking in that direction and wanted to go to her for the most part, but she wasn't doing that during this timeframe. She stopped, she was looking at us, and she whimpered.
Speaker 3: Nothing. She wasn't trying to sense anything around the area. You follow what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And then a few seconds later I just said something to her, and then we just started walking and everything was fine for that moment.
Speaker 4: I don't know because I don't think they can hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can hear you, John, We hear you, hear me. Yeah, we've been hearing you.
Speaker 5: Hear Mary too, yeahead, Yeah, my signal is is awful. I can hear every second or third words, y'all say.
Speaker 4: Then it clears up. It's my phone.
Speaker 1: I know it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look at it chopping.
Speaker 1: Mary. Give him my new phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I was trying to get it connected to the laptop and it wouldn't let me on.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't let me on on the laptop.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Yeah, get a new phone. You would afford it. Stop.
Speaker 4: We also know you can afford a new phone, so I can stop buying stuff. I give me a new phone. That's all Damon's fault.
Speaker 3: Yeah my phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't have.
Speaker 1: That to you. Well, we're gonna upgrade next time and stay. Not just bring a Luna, but we're gonna bring John's gonna bring off the cats.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's trying to eat John's phone cord.
Speaker 4: A dog.
Speaker 2: But that's another reason why I like taking Luna or anybody else that takes a dog something, and the dog alerts you to something based on any given circumstances. That puts you in a right frame of mind. It changes your frame of mind to where it makes you more aware of what's going around you, to where it eliminates or reduces the possibility of you getting caught off guard. I mean, it could be something for what we're out there looking for. It could be a bear in the area that we don't know that's there. That she made sense, It makes you more aware to where maybe you're not gonna get caught off guard. You're gonna be better prepared for a possible encounter of some type. Not that that will happened. It just put you in that mindset going down to spind a few times too.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it didn't me, but it just it just she whimpered a couple of times. I don't know why she did that. I don't know, but it did. It did make us pay more attention to our surroundings as we was walking back to the truck. Why would she whimper? Nothing else caught her attention. She was looking at us as she whimpered twice. I can't explain it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, she picked up on something, that's for sure. She definitely did something made her uneasy. I mean, if we don't know what now, I've heard just a couple of rare stories from an individual I use to associate with that where he used to talk about bear hunters in his area. Their dogs used to be running out there in the woods and they would be coming back there was after a period of time, they would running back cowardly back to their owner, you know, like need the dogs that are trained to hunt down and track down bear. I mean it makes you wonder every what's scaring him out in those woods, you know. But he makes you really.
Speaker 2: Wonder people too, just like Dave came out and met with you last summer, had that strange happening that him and his group could not understand, and he had to come out and talk to you. Yeah, come out and talk to you at camp, remember that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and I definitely appreciate you. Yeah, I mean, and they heard that vocal worried above them. Uh. Absolutely, we got to.
Speaker 3: Get out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I believe he would.
Speaker 5: I believe he believes everything. I believe he saw and saint and heard what he said that he did. You know, he to me it didn't seem like he was making a thing.
Speaker 2: And for him to make the trip to us, yeah from come on, Yeah, that that that's credibility to it. I mean he had to get it off his tests. And you could tell in the affection in his voice that he was uneasy about what he could not explain. We couldn't give him answers. We don't give him ideas, right, but I don't know, John.
Speaker 3: Oh and here's uh, what did you do? Take Mary's phone?
Speaker 4: You can he no, mind is cleared up. Don't worrybody, Ante.
Speaker 3: Got mind of his own.
Speaker 4: Well, hers is not a whole lot better than mine.
Speaker 1: We need a couple of new funds there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I guess that's what we'll do tomorrow. Go go buy new phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because sometimes when you have a phone for so long, you can only update it so many times, so it needs so the updates. And no not you know, don't work on the phone anymore, ye.
Speaker 4: Think, Yeah, well the phones are about ten years old, so.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, you need not break Yeah, I think it's time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are your comments on here. Yeah, you got to get to know the woods in the surrounding areas. Uh, So you don't give rid because the woods can be unforgiving when you're out there. Not saying that don't go out and enjoy yourself, but if if you're going to get off the beaten path and to get out there and ruffle a little bit, try to go with people that's been out there before. Uh yeah, especially if you you at it. Don't take a needless chances because it's something because like where we're at, half of them think our cell phone service, So you got to you got to take that into account too. If you need help, you may not have a way to even call for help, So you got to have a backup for that. Let people know you're going, what time you're planning on being back for one. That way, if you're not back by the specified specified time, they know where to come look to see if you need any help.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My other thing is too, You got to know, I like to keep kidding out to the woods and stuff too, and and and not just having him with me, but myself in general, you know. And this this fought should be in everybody's head because especially this time of year, the warm weather. Uh. And I followed these certain Facebook groups.
Speaker 2: And even though.
Speaker 1: What I've been seeing from these posts, they're coming from several different states. But you know, we both know here in Virginia we got a lot of venomous snakes, rattlesnakes comprehends, and see like the rattle states are becoming more common as far as sightings go to, you know, Pennsylvania. I was up in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania's got a lot of rail states. But but you know, it's just that's something that concerned me too, is uh, you know, And I know David, you you know, you were you know, snake boots, which you know I've actually been looking into getting some or you know some other gator you know, some high you know, some put on.
Speaker 4: But but.
Speaker 1: That's one thing I'm very cautious about when I go out there. Like when I went last went out the Slate Lake to go pick up my cameras, you know, I was like it along and yeah, I saw, showed you that picture of the rattlesnake I came across. He was just showing in the woods that was up behind the field, just inside the tree line.
Speaker 3: And then when we.
Speaker 1: Get across, his rattle was not out. It was fuck underneath of them, you know.
Speaker 2: And then there were the timber rattler we've seen uh last year at Elkhorn, Yeah, year before last.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're out there, they're all over the place. They're more common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But again, the rattlesnakes of copperhends, they're not aggressive snakes.
Speaker 1: You don't want, we don't want to piss one off.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 2: They're they're not going to chase you down. You could walk right by him as long as you don't post a threat to them. Nine times out of ten, they're not gonna do nothing.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you disturbed one like a rattlesnake, yeah, you're gonna probably hear the tail rattle. For the most part, that's under guaranteed. But people need to understand the behavior. Not only have snakes, but any wild animals in the environment you're going in. And we've we've talked about this before, but again we've talked.
Speaker 3: About you all wearing snake boots.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I hate to see somebody gets accidentally get a bit while you're out there, especially in the terrain you go that's over boots. I got the tall ones that come up to my knees. But again, even snake boots, and I to guarantee they're okay for ground snakes that's on the ground. If you're stepping up and over logs, rocks, they climb trees. You gotta be aware of everything, but you also got to take care of, primarily not a percent of time.
Speaker 3: Where your feet's going, and then be where everything. But I wear them.
Speaker 2: I'm always gonna wear them because I gotta go slow anyway. And I gotta keep an eye on Luna because I don't want.
Speaker 3: To get her bit.
Speaker 2: I gotta pay attention ahead of her best I can to keep her from getting bit with anything. But and then Melista, she just wears her dag on ankle boots. I got chaps for her to put on.
Speaker 3: But she doesn't do it.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: Safety, safety, safety, safety where we go. Nothing to guarantee.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Medical bills, woman, don't fund enough medical bills. But yeah, just misting as much as you're out there, Daniel, you need to get you something to wear for that party, because we all get distracted when we're walking through the wood, we all get distracted. At least protect yourself the best you can, because trust me, a sixty dollars pair of snake boots might save you a two hundred thousand dollars medical bills, right because anti venomous walt cheap.
Speaker 3: If you need it.
Speaker 2: Because most fights are dry, anyw like eight for one small It depends on that's very suspending on where you're at. But granted a lot of steak bites and dry bikes, but that's not guarantee. If you need to innovate them, that's gonna be one hell of a doctor's film.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't think I would ever want to get a bit by any stake.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I wouldn't either. I mean, that's minimized it the best I can. But you take care of the ground stuff. But you still gotta be aware of like I said, logs, rocks, all that other stuff, copperhends, like the kind trees going after cicadas and stuff like that. You gotta be worried, you know. I mean, we're making it sound like people need to be paranoid. That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just all you gotta do is just be.
Speaker 2: Comfortable and aware of your surroundings and know all the wildlife that's in.
Speaker 3: That area and how they are, how how how they behave, how they react or the bears.
Speaker 2: How you gonna approach the bear snakes walk around, you know, carry a good walk of stick. You can move them out of the way if you need to, or go back the other way, the choice. But you got to know the area. And you said that many times yourself, Daniel. You gotta know the known before you go out for the unknown to try to get answer for that. So, oh yeah, everything hand in hand.
Speaker 3: When you're out there.
Speaker 2: People they take too much for granted, they get too comfortable, and then that's when things happen.
Speaker 3: Them back.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. I've been a lot trying to watch a lot of shot mm hmmm. So yeah, I'm looking forward to September. It's just a round. It's just right around the corner. I mean, we're or almost done here in July. August is approaching here within the next week. And like I said, I got some stuff. I mean, I'm already got scheduled the film, you know, a couple of interviews that's going to be going towards the next uh you know session, the next video upload I'll be working on. And so but yeah, we're gonna, like I definitely want to go out there, Like we'll talk more about a few things offline. You know, Like I said, you know, it's very important that we're all in sync together, organized and all that good stuff like you know, and as we talked about earlier in this lot of stream, and we want people to know what we're working on, what we're put what we're putting together. We're we're not staging nothing. We're not you know, we're not a film crew. We're not you know, I do record and film and you know, and put the film and the footage together, you know, things where everything fits into place. You know. So we want you guys, the viewers, to be a part of what we're doing because you know, everybody lets a good field video, I mean, and we're just making it more of a you know, yeah, it's going to be you know, these documentaries there, it's going to be a field video. But you know, we want to make it informative, educational, you know, for those who don't get don't get to get out there. There's a lot of people that you know that can't make it out there. I mean I've been contacted by people, well, hey, I want to get out there with your group, you know, I want to be up to you know, if you guys have a good time, you know, they know we experience things and see things sometimes, but you know, and they want to be a part of that and hope that they get to experience something too. I encourage it, you know, you know, like I said, we've had we have our ainatd group, which you know, we've all come to trust each other and you know, and so you know, I do try to be careful. You know, if somebody new comes along, you know, if we do allow them to come along, we're taking a chance, and we don't know who they are. We really don't know much about them. You know. We don't want nobody coming out there hoaxing or trying to pull a fast one, you know, because we do try to pay attention to detail. And if somebody wants to pull a fast one, you know, most likely we will probably pick up on that.
Speaker 2: That could be easily rectified. But we're glad to get new members. I don't like to get new members. Oh yeah, more hands and more we could do out there. But yeah, if anybody wants to show their butt, per se, that's easily picked up one, and then we just eliminated them from the group. I mean, we we we don't need it. We don't need that kind of bs going around stuff like that. We want credibility.
Speaker 3: It's what we want. Let it happen. Let it happen will show what we do. Whether we get something or not, We're gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: I got to keep it real. I have from my own peace of mind. I got to keep it real because I want my own answers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And if we never find any good answers, I'm having fun just being out there with the people will go with and that's part of it. Yeah, but we've already had some strange things happen, and I'm ready to get back out there again.
Speaker 3: So I was September is right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's only a month and a half away from being out there again. And you know, so, I'm definitely looking forward to it. So with five five five biscuits and anything else want to want to contribute.
Speaker 3: You heard her laughing in the background.
Speaker 1: Some more homemad some if you want, Mary she wants to go. Now, we'll get those biscuits going and some more homemade chili will be good. I'm retired, I'll retired.
Speaker 3: I can meet her out there if she wants to go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, guys, I mean we can probably go on and shot more and more and more. But yeah, there's a you know, they said, you know, in in the near future before the group camp out or even at the camp out. I mean, there's a few things we'll talk and discuss and go over and you know, but yeah, I do believe I need to touch space with him. But Craig and his wife, I know they want. The last time I talked to them, they were talking about when they come back out again. So we'll see how that goes. We may possibly have a new you know, you know, a new new person or so we'll see how that turns out, or who wants to. Like I don't talked to Pete. I don't know Pete wants to come back out or not, so you know, kind of see how that turns out. But you know, it was great having everybody that came out to the last group camp out there. It was a lot of fun, you know, And yeah we had a little bit of rain, but you know, hey, that's part of campaign. I like, I like that's actually kind of cool though, especially if if you're sleeping in your tin of night and raining out. I sleep good in the rain.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys have the different elements different dynamics about camping when you came to me, that's just as to the research.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, h yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my Melissa's got to get up at three are what time is it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was getting ready to come to a clothes anyway, because uh yeah, I know my my daughter.
Speaker 3: Is staying here.
Speaker 1: So we got my daughter and a little and and the little baby Liam, my my youngest grandson. They're both staying here right now, so I'll go see what they're up.
Speaker 3: To keep them out of trouble.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so. But hey guys, we're gonna call it a night. I want to thank you guys for jumping on here and we will all talk soon you're here in the near future.
Speaker 3: But thank you everybody like that.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 3: Coming up.
Speaker 4: Absolutely for for for lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah we can, we can go them to do that. Yeah, crowd yeah gold Yeah, I love them, Buffaid Yeah, put them fade in front of me anytime.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: You've got a good variety of stuff and you can definitely get your tum me for. But for those who were listening and watching for the live uh this live strength, thank you guys, and be on the lookout for future uploads and podcasts and everything else in between, So you guys, keep it squatchy and we'll be back in touch.