Speaker 1: I don't know how I asked mister Adler for a bunch of money and then all of a sudden, it's like it's like a waiting wife, just like just hand it over and he's got all the money.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he's sitting on the money.
Speaker 3: I tried to give you this back. Just yell at me. I feel like I've fault that people aren't good at waiting or deciding when they want to say stop.
Speaker 1: Ten years on the show. You need to take on more responsibilities. Now you're sitting on all the cash.
Speaker 2: This is not my responsibility.
Speaker 1: You're sitting on the that is on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is say one word and it stopped.
Speaker 1: Unhandle the responsibility.
Speaker 2: I can I put the thing in there.
Speaker 3: I put the fuse in there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I can't say stop. You're not to say stop. I can't win this money. You have to get into your head a little bit. It looks like Keith got through. Hi, Keith, Hello, morning, Hello dude. How you feeling, Keith?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Pretty good.
Speaker 1: You're feeling like some uh, some fat cash coming into your life would be a good thing. It would be nice, dude, It would be nice if you heard what we're doing here. Risk it for the biscuit. You know what's happening. Yes, okay, so our good friend. I'm just for anybody else that's listening that maybe doesn't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: This is here, this is local.
Speaker 1: This isn't some national contest where you've got a chance to win some money. This money is coming from the great mister Jim and mister Bill Adler. Okay, now you're going to hear mister Adler coming on and he's going to be giving you money in one hundred dollars increments. If you don't hear an explosion, that money is yours, dude. You can tell me to stop anywhere you want now. Alex had mentioned a fuse lit. The fuse will light. Something's coming at the end of that fuse. I just don't know what, Keith, You tell me to stop whenever you like.
Speaker 3: It's under you.
Speaker 1: You got a chance to win some money.
Speaker 4: Yell it loud, please, Well they ready to risk it for the biscuits?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit? Keith mo wants me to ask you when you're going to stop.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't want to know what your goal is.
Speaker 1: I can't know.
Speaker 2: That, but Keith, I got you do this.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking my nine year old of school or she gave me a number to stop that.
Speaker 2: I'm what's your name? What's her name?
Speaker 1: Okay, Reagan, we could blame this now, Alex is like, blame Reagan.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Don't blame me.
Speaker 1: Don't give Alex it out like that. Oh, it's clearly Reagan's fault. All right, Here we go, Keith Reagan, God, I hope you had good advice for dad.
Speaker 2: Here we go. We're going to light this fuse.
Speaker 1: Let's get ready to risk it for the biscuit. I'm waiting for you. Tell me when to stop this puppy.
Speaker 2: Here we go. It's lit. One hundred dollars. Okay, that's your money.
Speaker 4: Two hundred dollars, three hundred dollars, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: That is four hundred bucks cash.
Speaker 2: Wow, five hundred dollars Jesus Reagan.
Speaker 4: Six hundred dollars, seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money. Lexy seven, stop it on seven. You just won seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars for four dollars, Reagan, that is a lot of Nikes.
Speaker 2: Sister, all right, waiting.
Speaker 4: Wow wow wow, wow wow wow.
Speaker 2: My kid tells me to wait until seven. I'm just like, are you not? Are you absolutely crazy?
Speaker 1: I can't even believe you waited in there that long, dude.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Seven hundred dollars. It's yours, baby, it's yours. That's the number that Reagan gave you.
Speaker 4: It is Oh god, and she got to hear it, so now she knows you have it in your wallet.
Speaker 2: Daddy, is that there? We can play the rest of it.
Speaker 3: You can play the rest. I think we already said eight hundred, so he could have won eight hundred. Okay, so it's said eight hundred. Let's take a listen. Oh, it's over here.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars dollars, dude, you got I don't know, seven hundred. I feel really great about that, dude. Seven hundred dollars cap. Yes, Reagan was right.
Speaker 1: Keith, Reagan, You're awesome. Don't even think about another three hundred you left on the table. Seven hundred dollars. There's a lot of cash. Now, what's Reagan's cut, Keith?
Speaker 2: We're just talking about how extensives are yep. Oh they are got three of them, dude. Way to go, Way to you, well played on risk it for the biscuit.
Speaker 1: Thank you to the Texas Hammers, great game, Keith