Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Wednesday, the thirty first of July, Year of Our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to take a look at the rapidly advancing pandemic of bird flu, but also the technocracy and the connections to both parties that are there. And as Lala Harris is enjoying her honeymoon with the press, it made me very short and strange honeymoon, We're going to take a look at some of the things that are evolving around her, and of course the results of her not just being the borders are but she was also the bus Czar, the electric bus Zar. We've got updates on that as well. Stay whether us will be right back, Well, we have an established pattern of censorship. One of the first places that they were doing censorship was on copyright strikes, and long before there was any social media shadow banning or deep platforming or any that kind of stuff. Back in twenty thirteen, as I point out many times the anniversary one hundredth anniversary of the Federal Reserve report that I did, it's a wonderful lie using a few clips, but not only that from It's a Wonderful Life talking about the creation of the Federal Reserve. That got a copyright strike and they took it down. And yet we have seen that used over and over again. We've seen it most recently with the Nashville Shooters manifesto, the efforts to conceal that by the FBI and by people in the Nashville government. And what they did was they claimed a copyright strike on the writings the diary of the Trane Killer there in Nashville. Now, I know they wanted to hide that because she's a training but the idea that it was a copyright it was absolutely absurd. I imagine that's going to be appealed by the newspaper trying to get that out. But now we've seen another one, and this one is about Bohemian Grow again a copyright strike. This is a little bit different. The Federal Reserve report was clearly fair use it was clearly an unequal enforcement based on political criticism. Because the entire movie that I took a few clips from and commented on those clips, the entire movie had been up for years, had a million views on YouTube. It's back in twenty thirteen, so clearly there wasn't a copyright issue. That's why I got the stuff was from YouTube and with the Nashville there's no copyright that anyone can claim on what this deceased writer put down. How did they own that? Anybody, you know, either the families of the victims or anyone else to finally copyright claim on it. Bohemian Bohemian Grove Club. This is a video that recently a citizen journalist got in by the name of Dancer. I don't know who that was, put it up on YouTube. It's also up and still up on Rumble if you want to see it. Rumble is not playing these games of censorship, and it's all coming from the government. It's coming from the establishment. They got in and filmed with just did it recently? The parts of the cremation of care ceremony a bizarre ritual in the woods with a bunch of men, and you know the story about the Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care. They essentially have a care is supposedly represented by a small baby that they burn in a facsimile of the child sacrifices to Mollik Anybody who knows history, who knows a biblical history, understands what that's about. Mollik and Ashtroth were throughout the Canaanite area and down into the Carthaginian area North Africa, and you can find the places where they were worshiped mass graveyards of bones of infants. It was very very common. Ashtroth was a sexual goddess and had rituals, you know, kind of like the Olympics type of stuff, you know. But the but then a few months later, what they would do is they would sacrifice these unwanted children that were a result of their partying or whatever. They would sacrifice them for prosperity. And it was called passing your child through the fire. They would heat up this metal idol that they had made some kind of representation to the god Malik, and they would place the babies on this heated furnace and burn them to death. And you know, it's an abortion essentially, so but it was supposed to bring them prosperity. And so our elitists have kind of readapted that and said, well, you know, it's a cremation of care, because what do they care about money? Right? That's all they care about. They love money. That's it private event held within the confines of a twenty seven hundred acre retreat in Monto Rio, California. It's a private club, high profile membership including politicians, business leaders, artists. You know, we've seen pictures of Reagan, of Nixon, you name it, these different presidents, Walter Cronkite narrating these rituals in the past. It asserts strict privacy policies and prohibits any recording devices at the gathering. And so what they did was they filed a copyright violation with YouTube, and YouTube said we're going to enforce that. While these legal mechanisms are designed to protect intellectual property rights, they're increasingly leveraged by corporations, private entities, and government bodies to sensor material deemed sensitive or damaging. This practice not only restricts public access to potentially important information, but also Steifel's discourse and debate. That's what it's intended to do. You know, like I said before the you look at its wonderful life. The entire movie was up where I got the stuff from, and its stayed up. It remained up, and it was up for many years until YouTube started putting up more of their content and charging for it than they got more strict about copyright issues. But it was up and remained up for years. But it is there to stifle debate all censorship as particularly won the content in question of all's powerful figures and institutions. So they call it a private performance. By the way, when we look at this guy, as I think he actually got an explanation, they actually gave him an explanation, and they gave him a strike, as in three strikes in you're out, not the same kind of stuff that I got, or a complaint has been filed, you're gone. That was the first time I got banned just a single complaint, not even one strike, but a complaint has been filed. They kept sending that about every and it was odd because it wasn't a regular interval. It's about every ten to fifteen minutes. They did it for months. I had over eight thousand of these messages and they would never reply to my message and never gave me a reason. And then eventually what they did was they shut down my Christmas channel that I did in twenty twenty one. Christmas of twenty twenty one, they shut that down without any comment either. Controversy over the Olympics opening ceremony says, break the Matrix is a textbook example of manufactured outrage. Well, yeah, look, the Olympics are manufactured circuses to keep you distracted. It's bread and circuses, and it's all about tribalism with a thin veneer of individualism. Every once in a while you have an individual who has an outstanding story, like the one I talked about yesterday, one hundred years ago, last time they had the Olympics in Paris, Eric Little, the story of Chariots of Fire. But of course his life was not limited just to that one Olympics. It was far more important and far more interesting after that. But yeah, occasionally you have an individual story that pops out like that. But for the most part, it's about promoting tribalism and you know, getting people hyped up for tribal wars and that type of thing. Of course, all of it is manufactured, and that is what is so annoying, and that's all we should be outraged about, this manufactured thing that we all pay so much money as a society to get involved with. Well, this is up on Free Thought Project again. It's from Break the Matrix, and he spent a great deal of time debunking the idea that this was the Last Supper, even though they basically admitted it. I believe, But does it really matter, No, it doesn't. As I said before, it's not so much that there's nothing sacred about that painting. It's the debauchery that people object too, and the intended blasphemy, and says, well, you know, last Supper only has thirteen people, but this had thirty two people. And since when was Jesus ever wrapped in vines? And when was he blue? Well this is obviously said referring to the Greek god of wine and revelry. Dionysius. Yeah, it was clearly revelry and debauchery. But you know, all this characterizes the Olympics from the very beginning. You know, again, when you look at the torch being passed, it was at the very beginning handed to a tranny who replaced women. So usually there's a woman and a man holding that, but this time it's a trainy man and another man holding it. It was to purge women out, and so that's really characterized this thing from the very beginning. It's about revelry. It's about debauchery. It goes on to explain all the history, more than you want to know about Dionysius, how we created the Roman tradition of bacchanalia. Yeah, exactly, credit with introducing theater to the Western world. Well, you know, that doesn't redeem bacchanalia. It just helps to define how theater got so weird and debauched itself. So he says, So the question we have to ask ourselves is why, why rather than simply admit that the ceremony was inspired by ancient Greek pagan themes, does the media continue to propagate the notion that it was an act of deliberate blasphemy. Well, because it doesn't stand alone, likes you should. You know, the case of the woman with a torch. We got the pale rider on the horse. I had a bunch of things there, and it was all done in a very even the reference heavy metal reference, and you know, the woman standing there with their head chopped off and all the rest of this stuff. He says, But there's a reason people want to believe that it was ask me, because they want to create chaos and division. Well, that's the whole essence of the Olympics, isn't it everybody, Well, how many gold medals does this country have versus that country? And so forth? Is it not so much about the stories of individual competition and excellence as it is about tribalism. That's what chaos and division results in. But it was also you know, chaos and division is also Satan's gold as well. And anybody who understands that can really see this particular essay really only hits the tip of the iceberg, because that's what this last Supper thing is. As a matter of fact, this article says being offended by offensive things is good, actually, and it is. I think we should be offended. We should be able to see what is right in front of us, and we should not be intimidated into silent by anybody. This isn't something we just need to oh well, let's just all get along. No, this is offensive regardless of any religious references to it, because this is a religion. It is a religion of revelry and debauchery and revolution and all the rest is that was what was on display the French Revolution. Here's this woman singing, we cut her head off. Christians should be willing to see what's in front of them. You know, there's nothing sacred about a da Vinci painting his idea of what something might have looked like. This guy says. Somebody commented to me when he was talking about on social media, says, what's wrong with you? I would never have connected this to the Last Supper. I guess you see what you want to see. That's essentially what that entire article, other article was talking about, he says. But the Paris Olympics have confirmed that the scene did draw from cheese iconic painting. But again, whether it did or not, so what the issue is not the painting. This issue is not a sacred painting. The issue is the debauchery, the revelry, the new pagan religion that's being sold to you and to push you to see if you're going to say anything, and then try to silence and punish you if you do say something about it. Secondly, he says, offence and outrage are not the same thing. He said twenty fifteen are Christian. Social media creator posted a rent about Starbucks removing holiday imagery from their cups. If you um that Starbucks hated Christians and Christmas because Starbucks had removed snowflakes, snowmen, and trees from their red holiday cups. We rightly reject such silly outrage. I'm not recommending unrighteous outrage for Christians about Paris Olympics or anything else. No, it's about we have to be outraged at our tax mon's being wasted and squandered like this. We've got to be outraged at the agenda that they shoved down our throats. So we're going to be outraged the fact that they deliberately do this to see if they can get a reaction from people, and to defy us to react to that. He says, finally, we should speak up about offensive uses of symbols of our faith. And it's not just about symbols of our faith. He finally got it to the point why this is offensive. He said, we reject the mockery of God's design for human sexuality. That was what was on display. That was what was being mocked, Not Da Vinci's painting, but they were mocking God's design for human sexuality as well as the mockery of Christ's sacrifice in a more indirect way. And why does this matter? We know why this stuff is being pushed. Here's another example, you Edwards, another BBC star, like Jimmy's accused of child born and things like that. Now in this particular case, unlike Jimmy Saville, I don't see that there are any accusations that he was involved with any children. But it was child pornography. And Hugh Edwards is a very high ranking individual at the BBC, one of the most highly paid presenters. Because that's what these guys do. They present the news. They don't read it, they don't study it, they don't analyze it, they don't comment on it. They just read it off the tele property. They're presenters. But you know, he looks very, very decent, even though he is not decent. Six charges of that. It's just been the indictment has just gone out and then as we look at the future and we look at these choices. This is one of the reasons why I talked about the election yesterday, is because I don't want to see people getting so caught up in this competition, this phony Olympics. I mean, actually the Olympics is a real competition, but not the election. And so again it is a tribalism though that is revolving around it, and I don't want to see people getting so invested in either of these candidates that they would push for civil war. And I've heard that rhetoric from both sides many, many ways, many times. You need to understand that, just like the displays that they do in the opening of the Olympics, this whole election is just a reality TV show, and don't get caught up in that. And here's an example. The AI executive Order has apparently been drafted for the Trump presidency to launch a Manhattan style project for the Defense Department using artificial intelligence. So an executive order, right, dictator. Oh, we shouldn't care about that, should we see? Some dictates they have a problem with, in others they don't have a problem with. All these people said, well, you know Trumpet, he might become a dictator. On day one he was saying, I'm going to fix this right away. I can just do it right Well, it was the same type of stuff that he was boasting about when he did gun control by executive order. Don't you guys worry about passing that. Fortunately, I can do that. I have that power. No you don't, but he pretended that he did, and he actually acted, and it took a while for people to undo that very long process. Fortunately we had some people who pushed back against that and won in the Supreme Court. But he did act like a dictator. He acted like a dictator with gun control, and then he acted like a dictator in other areas as well. And now they're always grabbing what he has to say. Like he was telling Christians, you know, go ahead and vote, you vote this time, I'm gonna fix everything for you. What a simplistic, idiotic thing. I don't know how that motivates anybody, anybody that believes that, yes, I'm going to fix all the problems with government, and I'll do it right away. They want so you won't even have to vote again. But my wonderful Christians, you need to go out and vote for me. You don't turn out and big enough numbers. And when Laura Ingram talked to him about that, he said, yeah, the problem is that Christians don't vote. I'm trying to get them to go out to vote. He wasn't saying that he's going to radically alter government, which is what they were trying to imply from that. But then he also said, and the gun owners, you know, Second Amendment people, they don't vote much either in terms of the percentage of them that turn out. Well, maybe they saw your gun control by executive order. Maybe the Christians saw your your worshiping of LGBT that you do it more long ago. Maybe they saw how you have thrown babies into the fire. Essentially, maybe they don't believe that you're going to do anything that you say, so you know that, but nevertheless they pick this stuff up. They want to portray him as a dictator. And yet Lalla is talking about all the things she's going to dictate. She's going to dictate gun control just like Trump. And she said that when she was running in twenty twenty after he did the gun control by executive What does she love that she's going to do all kinds of executive orders for green stuff and it just like Biden. And isn't it amazing that the press pretends, you know, makes a big deal out of comments that are that they extrapolate and they give meaning to them that they don't have there about being a dictator when when he actually dictates stuff, when you go back and look at the pandemic and the vacca and all the rest of this stuff, they don't call him out on any things that he actually did that are dictatorial gun control, because they like that. And that's where we are. People who like the executive orders, like the dictates, they're going to push this. And so of course the military industrial complex and technocracy loves the idea that Trump is going to remove all the restrictions on artificial intelligence that were put in by Biden. Now, don't think that Biden was trying to protect US. Biden's restrictions and executive orders. Again, Biden put in executive orders. Everybody wants the president to be a dictator left and right, and so Biden's executive orders on artificial intelligence were there not to protect you from autonomous killer robots his executive orders, or to protect your privacy, or to keep you from being surveilled and creating this massive network of artificial intelligence constantly spy and report on you. No, it wasn't about any of that. He was trying to protect Sam Altman and open AI from competition. That's why Biden did his executive orders. And so the executive orders for Trump are going to open it up for other competitors. And that's what this is about. You see these people who are dropping hundreds of millions of dollars into the presidential election. Are buying a place at the table. They're buying politicians, they're buying Trump. And so you got the people who were giving money to the Biden administration giving money to La LA. They want a place at the table. They want their businesses to be favored. These people like Mark and Dreesen, Peter Teel, and others are buying a place at the table so that they won't be shut out by the government. The government is going to pick who's able to compete and who is not going to be allowed to compete in these industries. And you have to pay Washington politicians in order to be allowed to compete. That's why there's so much money in this election, and it's why the solution is not going to be found in Washington. Technocracy News comments and says if Trump wins, he'll surround himself with technocrats, including those that he will appoint to his cabinet. Then executive orders like this will take Congress out of the loop altogether, and Congress is fine with that. Now you'll have Jim Jordan running his little show trials all the rest of the stuff and doing nothing, doing nothing, just grading for the cameras. Washington Post had the report the plan to roll back quote burdensome regulation would favor Silicon Valley investors, who are now flocking to support the former president because the burdenso regulations that are there are there to keep them from competing, and they were put there by Biden to protect his investors. These people are not putting money into politics because there are dear principles of the want to defend, like freedom of speech or the right to keep him bear arms, or the right to worship as you please, or to be able to travel as you wish, or to have any of these other protections that are there. No, they're investing, they're investing. It's simply a business decision. Trump knows that he's talked about. Oh yeah, I gave money to La La Harris when she was in California. He was in New York. He's buying politicians so he can make money. Elon Musk understands that really well. Trump's allies are drafting a sweeping AI executive order that would launch a series of Manhattan projects to develop military technology and immediately review unnecessary and burdensome regulations. Again when you talk about autonomous killer robots, they could be as devastating as nuclear weapon in terms of the people that they can kill. Making an analogy to a Manhattan Project is appropriate. The framework would also create industry led agencies to evaluate AI models. The framework, which includes a section titled make America First an AI, is a markedly different strategy than the Biden administration, which last year issued a sweeping executive order. I see that Washington Post doesn't care about that dictates a dictate. Let's stop calling them executive orders. They call them dictates. That leverages emergency powers to subject the next generation of AI systems to safety testing. That's what they said. But they're not doing any of that. All this stuff is coming from the government employees from the America First Policy Institute, a nonprofit led by Trump's former chief economic advisor Larry Cudlow, has been involved in the effort. It's different presidents, different cartels, that's what we're talking about here, but same agenda. Rushing headlong into AI. Have put up restrictions for some companies, but he's going to let Sam Altman run straight on. Greater military investment in AI probably stands to benefit tech companies. That already contract with Pentagons, such as Pallanteer Andrewill and the rest of these. The Heritage Foundation has also drafted AI policies as part of Project twenty five. The Trump campaign is running from that for some reason. I even see anything in Project twenty five. I haven't read the thing, but I haven't seen any of the complaints from the left that amount to anything. But he's running scared and the chaotic aftermath of the attempted assassination of Trump, says Washington Post, key tech executives and investors have endorsed Trump for president. That's not what's going on if you look at it. Like I said before, it's a few days after the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania. It took a few days for these people start piling in, and they did, and they really piled in. After Trump selected jd Vance, you kind of think of him instead of being a Davos young leader, think of jd Vance as being a technocrat young leader, a PayPal mafia young leader, Peter Thiel's organization, whatever you want to call it. It say it's not formal. They don't have public meetings and that type of thing. I mean, they do go to Builderberg all the time. All these guys in PayPal Mafia are regular fixtures at Buildeberg, and Peter Thiel has defended Bildeberg, Well, we have privacy, coming from a guy who has developed one gigantic surveillance company after the other to make sure that you have no privacy, He says, well, this is something the libertarians want to support. You know, we should have been able to have our private meetings, and yet he doesn't think anything should be private. He created pellanteer biggest data mining surveillance company. We got out there. What hypocrisy? And so now these technocrats are playing I guess we could call it JD chess forty chess. It's JD Chess. During his time in the White House, Trump maintained close ties to venture capitalist Peter Thiel and some key executives within his orbit, but they clashed with other tech titans of immigration policies and social media rules. But on Tuesday yesterday, venture capitalists Mark Andresen and Ben Horowitz endorsed Trump on their podcast. They said he was the best candidate for little tech, and by little tech, what they mean are the multi million dollar venture capital things that they've got. Yeah, they're millions of dollars instead of billions of dollars, so they're little. On their podcast, the two venture capitalists said that Trump related his views on AI at a recent dinner that they had with him. They said Trump had a very simple view of the technology. Of course he does simple view of every Just pay me, right, pay me. He said. What he said to us is AI is very scary, but we absolutely have to win, because we don't win, then Shina wins, and that's a very bad world. Yeah, it's pretty simplistic. Biden AI executive Andreason said would enshrine Open Ai and a handful of other AI companies as monopolies. And we saw all the hearings. Yeah, you have san Altman in there saying, wow, this is so dangerous. You're going to have to only let establish companies like us handle this because it's just too dangerous to allow startups to come in and get involved in this. Okay, so we'll give you the monopoly. They said, this would destroy a startup ecosystem. Underneath all of that, does anybody care about the public. No, No, again, you've got two different cartels there figuring out how they're going to make money and which politician they're going to invest in. In an on air discussion after the interview the tech investors, Trump needed to surround himself with people who are smart about technologies like AI and nuclear power, because those two are going to have to go together. They're shutting our grid down. They're telling us everything's got to be run from electricity, there'll be no fuel. Meanwhile, they shut down the grid that provides electricity to us, and they create their own private grid for artificial intelligence, for surveillance, for weapons, and they'll be allowed to do whatever they wish, including whatever they wish with the nuclear power. They won't pay any attention to any safety regulations in any of this stuff. They don't care. I mean, I've seen it in Texas where Elon Musk went in just you know, about a half a mile or so from where we used to live. He doesn't care about any of their regulations. They said, you can't cut a road in there. You know, our Department Transportation hasn't authorized that. Well, I don't care cuts it anyway. So they give them a big fine. Is I okay, it pays a fine. You can't dump all that stuff in the Colorado River, Well, I don't care. Find me, I don't care, and he keeps paying the fines. So as long as these people pay tribute to Trump, they can do whatever they want. Meanwhile, we got the army spent eleven million dollars. You know, they can't get people to join the army. What is the problem with the army? Is is it image or something? Well? Yeah, I mean they had a big pr blowout when they started mandating that everybody take an experimental shot. Remember that, Well, they didn't really care, and so they think they can fix everything by giving the rock Dwayne Johnson eleven million dollars and having him use his United Football League that he is an investor in. I don't know if he owns it, what his status is there, but eleven million dollars to get him to help recruit people into the military. But they got a really short memory, don't they remember when he was out there recruiting people to get the shot. If you go back to May of twenty twenty one. May of twenty twenty one, he was one of the first celebrities out there to get a shot, and he made a big deal out of it. He shared a selfie of himself getting a jab and you know, he was so excited to get that experimental shot and telling everybody else to get it. I don't know if he got the shot. As a matter of fact, you know the same thing that Lala was doing. I remember how they set up this kind of set and she comes in here, she is taking her jacket off and handing it to her assistant. Everybody wearing masks, and she says, there in the guy prepares this shot. He has to put on rubber gloves. Have you ever had anybody put on rubber gloves when they gave you a shot. I've had shots in the past. I never had a rubber glove shot. But you know, he does this and Ian Jecxa, she's so excited about all this and then gives people a lecture at the end of it. Do we know that she got the shot or did she get sugar water? Yeah? I mean Alex Jones told us that Trump was making sugar water and you got to get the Trump shot. Why don't know how you get the Trump shot if you're not the president, or you're not Dwayne Johnson the rock. So here she is, she's so excited to get that, and that's what they were kind of the games that they were playing with us. Well before we take a break. This just came out and the last couple of days there's been a lot of information about brutality at a prison Palestinian prisoners, and that the Israelis are running And you know, I don't typically talk about this because there's so much fog of war and disinformation on both sides their atrocities. Yes, that's why you want to stop the war, and that's why is this thing drags on, it becomes more and more of an issue. But now Israeli police, this is being widely reported by the Israeli press, It's being discussed by politicians as a matter of fact, debate by politicians as well, that it's okay to rape with a metal pull the prisoners that they have, Yeah, anything is allowed, right. Israeli military police detained Israeli soldiers who were suspected of raping a Palestinian prisoner. The injury to his anus was so severe he couldn't walk. When the Israeli military police went to the prison to detain the soldiers suspected of forcibly sodomizing the Palestinian man, they were met with resistance. Israeli soldiers at the facility refused to leave, and they barricaded themselves in. They also reportedly used pepper spray on the Israeli military police. The police ended up detaining nine out of ten of the Israeli Defense Force soldiers suspected of abusing the Palestinian detainee. The arrest of the suspected rapists sparked protests from far right Israeli activists, and inside the Kanesset there was at least one member of protesters that joined that stormed the Kanesse. At least one member of Netanyahu's coalition was spotted among the protesters and so as a part of this public debates where some people were outraged by this, but others said that's fine, we do whatever we wanted to them. Ben Gavere, leader of the Jewish Power Party, praise that detained Israeli soldiers. He said they're heroes and their arrest is shameful. He said the Israeli security establishments should support the soldiers and should learn from the prison service. Light treatment of terrorists is over. Soldiers need to have our full support do anything they want. Meanwhile, in is Israeli whistleblower's not just one. Several have detailed widespread abuse and torture at the prison, which holds Palestinian detainees from Gaza. The New York Times reported last month the Palestinians who made it out of the facility said they were subjected to sexual torture. The Times report said a leaked report from the un cited a forty one year old detainee who said that interrogators quote made me sit on something like a hot metal stick, and it felt like fire, he said. Another detainee died after they put an electric stick up his anus. This is when we look at this, this particular war. It is absolutely amazing to me that has been allowed to go on this long, and the brutality that has involved there is just beyond shameful. And yet there is no shame. That's the most amazing thing about this. As a politicians who openly defend this, who say so what, who openly say we have to do more of this, And there's reports of doctors who have saw these last week, again, I don't cover every one of these reports of atrocities, but doctors talking about how they're continually treating children who have been shot twice by snipers Israeli snipers, once in the chest, once in the head, to make sure they kill them. We need to think about what we support, you know, quite frankly, I don't support war. And as I said last week, and I got somebody to send me things, I literally screamed at the radio when you equated this kind of brutality with what happens with abortions, Well, if you don't see how they are equated, you've got a blind spot. If you're going to call yourself pro life, might want to try to make peace. Blessed to the peacemakers.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well on rock fan, Carrius Rex, thank you very much or is that an iron nol? Carlos Rex, Yes, thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. And rumble, Missus Moody. That is very generous. Thank you very much. I said, thank you for your commitment to speak the offensive truth. Well, I'm sure I've ended some people right there, but I am not going to cheer war on either side, not sharing what happened on October seventh. Whatever happened with that, whether it was all one side or whether it was incompetence or a loud Again, we can get caught up in the details of things like that, things like the shooting, and there was some interesting back and forth, a secret service guy who's now replaced the woman who resigned. But the reality is is that whatever happened there, whether it was planned in a conspiracy, or whether it was a loan shooter or whoever was behind any of that, we're not going to solve it. We didn't solve nine eleven, but we do know how nine eleven was used. Do you understand how they're using this to polarize people. I mean, we should be concerned about shootings like that, we should be concerned about failures. We should be concerned about what is happening with our government, how corrupt it is. But when you have literally trillions of dollars being handed out, you don't think they're going to kill people for that. We had pharmaceutical companies and a president to presidents who killed people by the tens of millions at the very least, gave billions of dollars to corporations. Corporations will kill you for billions, what'll they do for trillions. That's what we need to look at. In terms of politics and not get caught up in this tribalism that's going to lead us into a civil war. We think that everything is going to be lost if the other guy wins, and all we need is to fix all this. We've got to get our guy in. If we really buy into that fundamental lie, that's a lie that's going to track us straight into a civil war. I understand there's not a great deal of difference between these people at all. They're owned, they have different owners, owned by different groups. Microsoft has been hit with another global outage bug riddled update for a bug riddled operating system. The disruption is impacting emails, Xbox Live three sixty five functions, all of which were knocked offline on July nineteenth. Reports about Tuesday's problems surfaced about nine am Eastern Time yesterday. The previous outage was caused by CrowdStrike. Current issue has not yet been linked to crowd strike. It affects their cloud servers Azure Services. It is a cloud firewall security service that provides threat protections for files, data, and other apps going offline and people cannot use their computers. Who at Microsoft had the bright idea to have so much be reliable on one system, wrote one user. That is really bad practice. I literally can't do my job because it's down again. That's absolutely right. And so who had the bright idea that we should have everything fixed in Washington? We've taken into the political sphere. Who had the bright idea that everything should be fixed by the president. So we should make a federal case out of everything, that there would be a law about everything. That central planning ought to work as long as it's our guy who's doing the central planning. That's a really bad idea. You know. I developed my my hatred of centralized systems when I was a college student and Karen and I would have to go in the wee hours of the morning, whichhould go with me, and we would hang out at the computer center so it could actually when the lines were lower in the middle of the night. And we had sixteen card punch machines and at least a quarter of them were always broken. They had a guy from IBM who had a always wore white shirt and a black tie. All the IBM guys did. Wasn't the same guy all the time. They had a guy there twenty four to seven, three sixty five, and he was constantly fixing this gigantic machine that did all of the computer resources for not just the University of South Florida, but also another smaller university, all the administrative and accounting stuff, all of the work for people who are in science and engineering and comput science, and all the rest of the stuff. Everybody, all the students, all the faculty used it for their computing stuff, and all of the business and accounting for the university itself used it, and it was it was a mess. Everybody was lined up all the time and trying to get to these few card punch machines, and the computer was going down all the rest of the stuff. This is just insane. And of course then we had personal computers that decentralized that. It was a real object Lisson. But the same thing applies politically, and when you look at a government that tries to micromanage and centrally control the economy, you wind up that type of system or what we saw in the Soviet Union or what we're seeing in Venezuela. Meanwhile, crowd strike at stock is sliding quite a bit because, as I said before, there's going to be a lot of people who were suing them, and the first one in line that has already hired a lawyer is Delta Airlines. And I reported this last week how Booty Gay was coming after Delta Airlines and making threatening statements to them. It's like, do you not understand what is going on with this stuff? And probably he doesn't. I don't know how he understands anything. He's there because he's a DEI hire, if ever there was one, goes straight from a mayor, a failed mayor of a small town and to handing out hundreds of billions of dollars. And we've seen one failure after the other with electric charging machines and all the rest of this stuff. Anyway, he was threatening Delta Airline and because their computers are down, I said, well, you watch, they're going to be the first ones to sue here. They are the first ones to sue. As a matter of fact. Interesting thing about this was in pre market trading on Monday, Jim Kramer called the bottom for the crowd strike stock guarantee that it's got way much further to go, and that immediately happened after Jim Kramer called the bottom. He always gets everything wrong. Somebody should have asked Nancy Pelosi's husband what he thought, because he's always right, He's always got the inside track, but Jim Kramer is always wrong. By late evening that day, CNBC reported Delta Airlines had hired top attorney David Bowie's I guess to sue CrowdStrike and Microsoft for damages from the global IT outage. The report from CNBC sent crowd Strike shares lower down four and a half percent below Kramer's bye bye bye level. They telling people to buy. How does he stay on? Say, well, it is. I think it's CNN that he's on. I don't know, but that would explain it, I guess. So. According to Ensure Parametrics, US Fortune five hundred company excluding Microsoft are expected to incur zero point four billion dollars in financial losses due to crowd strikes faulty update. Microsoft may experience more because they could become partners in some of these lawsuits because the Blue Screen of Death and paralyzed millions of computers in the US and worldwide. But again, booty A threatened Delta, not CrowdStrike, because you know, CrowdStrike is very Democrat friendly. They got friends in the Democrat Party like Hillary Clinton, the rest of them they were parties with. Soh you know, leave CrowdStrike alone. Well they're not going to leave CrowdStrike along. They're going to sue them. In the UK as we look at immigration children dead in a horrendous UK stabbing attack. Now we all knew what this was about. We all knew that it's going to be an immigrant. We all knew there was going to be some ala huacbar there right, And Channel three in the UK named suspect as Ali al Shakati an asylum seeker, an asylum seeker, an invader, a squatter am who arrived in the UK by boat last year. Reportedly he was on the MI six watch list. But of course all they do is watch. They don't do anything right. It's like, you know, the open borders. I've talked about it many times. The guy whose daughter was killed in Long Island, they had fled from L Salvador because of the crime. They went all the way up to Long Island, New York and his daughter was killed in high school by other migrants from El Salvador that were with MS thirteen. But of course, because of DACA, they were to be left alone. And even though they had MS thirteen literally written all over their faces. Law enforcement watched them but didn't do anything. A seventeen year old male from the nearby community of Banks. That's the way that the the news is reporting it now, because even though Channel three now is the name of the news report, even though they outed him as a invader coming by boat last year, they later retracted the claim, saying that he was on the m I six watch lists and all the rest of this stuff. So now he's being described as a seventeen year old from the nearby community of Banks and is not being treated as terror related. No, no, not a problem at all. And so he went to an elementary school age kids were having a Taylor Swift yoga and dance work shop. He took exception of that. He stabbed six or seven young girls. The yoga instructor who was there heroically tried to intervene. She got really cut up badly. They said, mothers are coming here now and screaming. It's like a scene from a horror movie. They said, it's like something from America. They said, well, I mean, we haven't had that type of thing happen, but just wait for it. We've got three Palestinian terror suspects detained at the southern border as agents lament the lack of resources, says Zero Hedge New York Post story, one migrant had photos on his phone that included a masked man holding an AK forty seven rifle, three Palestinians, and a Turkish migrant, all suspected of terror group ties. These individuals are among dozens of migrants who surrendered to border agents. Yeah, no problem. The play is for suckers, because they know this is what Biden wants. Biden is at war with America. When agent said, knowing who these guys are, we have like no access to anything international, Like we really don't, and it kind of sucks. He said, I wanted to get into border patrol and protect the country from terrorists, and it's like, well, I probably let terrorists into the country, he said. San Diego Field Office Intelligence Unit assesses that individuals inspired by or reacting to the current Israel Hamas conflict may attempt travel to or from areas of hostility in the Middle East via cecuitas transit across the Southwest border. Foreign fighters motivated by ideology or mercenary soldiers of fortune may attempt to obfuscate travel too, or from the US two or from countries in the Middle East through Mexico. Well, boy, didn't think about that, did you. What a surprise? Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, meanwhile that's been established and now it's gotten so brazen that you have radical as wellmises decide they're going to buy a Scottish island and set up a new homeland. They're going to raise three million pounds to buy this island. The two hundred and seventy one acre Torsa Island is what they're looking at. A radical religious group has raised more than three million pounds to buy an entire Scottish island with an aim to create a closed community which practices Sharia law. I guess they got their eyes set on London eventually. Al Habib is a founder of the Madi Servants Union, the Madi the Islamic Messiah, the Madi that they're looking for, which runs military style training camps and has an Islamic TV channel. So the Madi Servants Union has attacked multiple foreign embassies on religious grounds, including the Azerbaijani embassy in August of twenty twenty two and the Saudi Arabian embassy three months earlier. They're not just training with firearms for their own self defense. They've actually used them offensively against the embassies of countries that they don't like their policies. Al Haabib was granted asylum in the UK two decades ago after facing imprisonment and his native Kuwait for his religious views. There you go, this is somebody that maybe the Kuwaitis knew what they were doing, maybe the people in the UK don't. But look, it's been every flavor of government. They've gone through conservative governments, liberal governments, labor governments over and over against So this is just like in the US. The border problems that we have persist regardless of whether it's Trump or Bide. Al Khabib says that he will negotiate with the UK government to allow Muslims quote from all over the world unquote to get a visa to live in what he calls his new home homeland unquote. Al Habib preaches only in Arabic, but it was reported to saying in one video, if you want to live free under the banner of the AmAm and a special homeland where you feel everything and it reminds you of the awaited Mahdi Everything is the Shia Homeland support this project. The same video also featured footage recorded on Torsa, the Island in Scottish Island and saw An MSU, the Mahdi Servants Union say here, my brothers, God willing, we want to build a large mosque, a school and a Shia seminary. We want this place to be a homeland to the Shias and two believers. The island is a half a mile wide and one point two miles long. It has a three bedroom farmhouse on it which is run as a holiday rental. But they're going to turn it like they will the rest of the UK. They're going to turn it into that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 4: New World Order in music one, two, three, four five, also Unvaccinated us still live. A little bit of Fiza in my a little bit of biotite. It does know how a little Johnson Johnson does sitting a little rest to sandy kusso you don't get sick.
Speaker 1: It's used on number five. They're doing what in the place they named after me? Good thing.
Speaker 5: I have the David Knight Show to keep me informed on the plots of these traders.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. This is the David Knight Show. Well, I want to give you an update. I said earlier, actually it was last week. I said that we had problems with cash App that seems to have gone away, and so I just want to let people know that it was really strange. Again, we had a strange message from them and our initial contact with tech support in terms of an online help and I don't know if that was some kind of AI or not, but we were told that we had too many transactions and it had been turned off. Karen spent a lot of time trying to get somebody who is human to talk to. I resolved the issue and told us that the one that was blocked was blocked because of the senders side. But it was really strange what was happening. We had, as I said, for the first time ever, somebody that I'd gotten money from on a regular basis on cash App, and they made me accept it and create a pin number to accept it, which I'd never had to do, and then they had other issues in terms of taking it out. But it is now working and I just want to thank some of the people who contributed in July to our July contributors, Mike Richard A, Mike be Read, Nick again, Patrick V. Thank you to those of you who support us on Kasha didn't have that many, but it's not one of the main places that people support us, but we do appreciate the support that is there. On Rumble Stealth Patriot, thank you for the tip. He says. Trump said at the Bitcoin conference that he wanted to regulate it. They said it would be regulated by the people that love this country. Yeah, and he says, you know, you've had the UMCA for NAFTA, we've had freedom cities and government regulated bitcoin. Call that a CBDC. Exactly right. I mean, it's just ridiculous that anybody would believe this. And do you really I don't think that these these people in the bitcoin industry, they're giving big donations to Trump or Peter Teel or any of the rest of them. They don't believe me the rhetoric that Trump is saying publicly. O. They're cutting some deals with him the back rooms and for what they want from their particular business, and that's what they'll get. And the same way that when you look at how he used r f K Junior in the transition period. He brings him in, makes a show of having RFK Junior in as somebody who is something of a vaccine skeptic. He says, well, I'm not anti vaccine, and he isn't. He isn't anti vaccine. I'm anti vaccine, but r F K Junior is not. He says, I just want to make them safe. Oh what does that mean? You know, well, let's not have the you know, the mercury and the you know, some of these other things that from aaldehyde that is in there. Well, as a matter of like, somebody sent me a thing and said, well, it's actually it's not mercury's thy mirasol. Well that's another name for mercury. I I didn't make that connection. I didn't know that Thai mirasol was mercury. I couldn't understand why when I put I drop and so I tried contacts back in the nineteen eighties, and I would put those contacts in and my eyes would turn red immediately. It's like I had bird flu or something, you know, conjunctivitis or something. I don't know what it was, but it would. It turned out I knew it was the drops. They burned my eyes. And so I was like, I can't wear these things. There were soft contact lenses that I can't wear. And then in the late nineties I went to an optician and he was talking to me about it. I said, no, I can't wear I told him what it did, and he goes, oh, that was thimerosol. That's mercury. He said, it's like what they put mercury in the eye drops. No wonder my eyes turned red. Why doesn't everybody's eyes turn red? And see, that's how they get away with this stuff. It doesn't have everybody doesn't have the same reaction to this stuff. But there was something I could visually see when you get injected with the mercury in your is you know, reacting to it. You don't see that and you may not see the effects of that for quite some time. And so he said, no, no, they stopped doing that, but they were still doing it for the vaccines and so you can get you know, the mercury and the aluminum and you know, listen to Alex after he complained about that for decades. Rifley. So then when Trump wants to put it out, he goes, well, you know, you can do that for Trump, right, the mRNA vaccine, that's just sugar water. Yeah, it's going to have some adjuvants in there so that you have a reaction. They got to do that. You know, well, why do they have to do it. Why do you have to tell people to take that? Well, because that's where your bread is buttered. Cheering on Trump. It's amazing to me anyway. Uh yeah, when you look at the Freedom Cities, they're nothing more than smart cities. When you look at UMCA, nothing more than the have to just rebranded. And as a matter of fact, when it came out at that point in time, the New American wasn't a Trump cheerleader like they've become now. A critically looked at what was there and said, you know, this is not good. It hasn't fundamentally changed from NAFTA. There's a couple of deals that he cut, but in many ways it's arguably worse than NAFTA. Just rebranded on Rumble Apoptosis twenty two. Thank you for the tip. I appreciate that so as I've heard other streamers say that Rumble isn't paying out fully and withholding more than the usual fees have you experienced this. Thanks for all your hard work and God bless you and your family. As a matter of fact, we have them on our list to try to figure out what's going on. Their payment schedule has not been regular. They held about five months worth of stuff back in the fall and they showed that they had paid us, and we said it was in October. They said, I haven't gotten it. And after wrangling with them for months, they finally said, well, you know, we're going to cancel that check and we'll catch it up on this. But they had shown that they paid us and they didn't send anything. And for the last several mon I look on the record, they say that they've been sending out payments. We haven't received anything. So we're we're going to be on the phone with them. I don't know what's going on with Rubel, but you know, that's the world we live in because all of the main places have been shut down to us. So I think we'll get it from them. It's just something that's happening that's kind of strange. Let's take a look at the Olympics a little bit here, because specifically the swimming events, it turns out that you have to be insane in order to get into the Sane River. There's nothing sane about it. They're dumping raw sewage into it. It has a fecal bacteria all over the place, and they've had to postpone some of their swimming events. Imagine if you had a PCR test what you could find in the Sane River. It just boggles the imagination, doesn't it. It's like some kind of a Petri dish that is curating everything. Dustin Helm, thank you very much on rock Fan. I appreciate that. Concerns about water quality and the Sane River lead Paris Olympics organizers to postpone the men's triathlon yesterday, but officials hoping that the swimming portion of the race will be able to go forward in the long polluted waterway in the coming days following inexpensive cleanup, organizers said they will try to hold the men's triathle on Wednesday instead. Yeah, I guess that's kind of dependent on whether the visitors can be told to hold it. So, you know, they're dumping their seerge into the sage. I guess they put out a request, can you all just hold it for a day or so, So we can have some events. Maybe they can hold it later on Friday is also planned as a back update. The swimming portion of training events, meant to let the triathletes familiarize themselves of the course, was canceled on both Sunday and Monday, and then the event itself was canceled on Tuesday because it concerns over water quality. The delays come after the Olympic organizers and city officials that expressed confidence in recent days that bacteria levels would improve as skies cleared and temperatures warmed. This week, some offer hope that the heat wave will kill off some of the bacteria. Wait a minute, this Marxist mayor of Paris. You know, they have pushed the Paris Climate Accord was held there, you know, and then this Marxist mayor pushed the idea of fifteen minute cities. I mean, she has been on the forefront of the Watermellon movement, the thin Veneer green and the big red movement of communism underneath it. But she's been right there. And do they realize that global warming could clean up and disinfect the Seine? The solution is right there before and she's fight this as a matter of fact, she pumped in to trying to clean this up. She put in one and a half billion dollars to try to clean up the filthy Sane river. Maybe instead of dumping one and a half billion dollars in the cleanup fund, maybe you stop dumping raw sewage into it. That would be something, wouldn't it. So the UH bacteria levels have remained in flux. They say, do they have a backup venue anywhere else? So they could go swimming anywhere in France? Apparently not. Daily water quality tests measure levels of fecal bacteria known as E. Coli. Yeah, they can kill you, right. Safe limits of nine hundred colony forming units per one hundred milliliters have been determined by European rules, but of course, the the athletic groups that have more stringent limits, but they've relaxed them with the Olympic group that's there now. Isn't that interesting that E coli which will kill you? They don't have a zero ecoli policy. They have a zero carbon policy, they have a zero COVID policy, but they don't have a zero E coli policy. They will tolerate E coli. They understand that it's never going to be perfect, right, and so they have a level but they say, well, okay, it's still there, but it's safe. But there is no safe level for carbon dioxide. There is no safe level for covid. Weah lock everything down. Those are the rules that they have. So even a mouthful of contaminated water can lead to diarrhea, and the germ can cause illnesses such as infections in the urinary track or in the intestines. I wonder if you get if you go swimming in fecal matter like the Sane River. I wonder if you get pink eye, you know, the dreaded pink eye of bird flu, the pink eye. Lie people can working on the farm, they don't clean their hands, they rub their eyes, they get pink eye. You got bird flu. I just know it. So one and a half billion dollars for a construction of a giant basin to capture excess rain water and keep wastewater from flowing into the river, and also for upgrading wastewater treatment plants. You would have thought that they would do that anyway, wouldn't you. But the problem is that when you are a Marxist environmentalist like Paris Mayor and Hilldalgo. That sounds like a real French name, doesn't it. She come over on a boat. But when you are a Marxist mayor like that, how you're focused on how you can ban cars and lock people up in your city and just different areas of your city. You're not going to get out of that area. They're focused on other things other than cleaning the water. She very publicly took a swim. I talked about that two weeks ago. She put on a wet suit and she gets in and goes, oh, I'm okay, I didn't die, just gets out right. As I point out that it's a very different thing than when you are swimming an event. Now you're going to be getting it in your mouth and your eyes and all the rest of this stuff. And even though they have an acceptable level of E. Coli in their water, they've exceeded that level. It's actually twenty times higher than what the World Triathlon considers to be acceptable. But of course the Olympic Committee has lowered it. They have low standards for everything, don't they. They have low standards for entertainment, for everything. The mayor of Paris has still jumped into the scene last month, but the small dip is very different from submerging yourself for hours during a race. Paris hasn't hosted the Olympics for one hundred years. Maybe that's why you know that, like I talked about yesterday, that was the one that Derek Little was in one hundred years ago in Paris. One athlete is taking matters into his own unwashed hands. American triathlete Seth Ryder believes that he can ward off serious infection. He said by increasing my e coali threshold. Oh so he's going to expose himself to it to build up his immune system. Remember when George Carlin joked about how you're not going to get us sick. We all grew up in New York City and we were swimming in the dirty river the old time, and you know we've got a immune systems made out of mind. Well, this guy is trying to do that. So he's not washing his hands after using the bathroom in order to increase his e coali threshold. Other athletes are upping their probiotic intakes and the hope of building a stronger gut to a stand and infection. But nobody can depend on the mayor to do anything and then we have the events themselves. When we look at boxing, they have actually put men into box women training. Gender ideology is going to get women killed. Well, there you go. That keeps going on and it gets pretty pretty bad. One guy from Algeria and another guy from Taiwan have been cleared by the International Olympic Committee to beat up women. That's what we're talking about here. This is one of the most extreme examples of their contempt for women. The trainees and the International Olympics Committee. As a matter of fact, they had DNA tests to determine what their sex is male, but they don't care. In twenty twenty three, at the time they were doing the DNA tests, the president of the International Boxing Association claimed the test had proven the athletes, including these two who will both fight later this week, had X and Y chromosomes. He said, they've uncovered athletes who are trying to fool their colleagues and pretend to be women because they want that gold medal. And so the International Boxing Association was stripped of its right to run the Olympic boxing competitions. See, the Olympics has become a corrupt joke. You've got the people who are who have set the levels the World Triathlon has levels for E coli. They say we don't care. The International Boxing Association says we're not going to let men beat up women. The Olympics said, we don't care. Someone who's not under any illusion about potentially dangerous threat of the female fighters is Mexico's Brionda Tamara, who wrote about how overwhelmed she was when facing the guy from Algeria. By the way, this is what the guy looks like, she says, when I fought with her again playing this game, got to use a female pronout. She should say, when I fought with him, I felt very out of my depth. Her blows, Actually, she means his blows hurt me a lot. I don't think I'd ever felt like that in my thirteen years as a boxer. Am I sparring with men, But she was sparring with a man. So anyway, he's this guy from Algeria, another guy from Taiwan scheduled to compete in Olympic boxing because the International Boxing Association wants to not allow that. They just kick the International Boxing Association out despite having been disqualified for having X Y chromosomes. And then when you One more thing that we didn't talk about with the Olympic opening was the fact that they played Imagine and a Polish journalist who is there reporting on the opening ceremony has been suspended because he said, this is a vision of communism. Yeah it is. John Lennon's song. Imagine is a vision of communism, of atheism, of collectivism, all the rest of that. But you can't say that, you know, just like the International Boxing Association can say that's a man. We know that's a man. So he said this is a vision of communism, unfortunately, and they kicked him out and said they're kicking him out because they're all about tolerance and reconciliation and mutual understanding. Well, I think he understands exactly what John Lennon's song is about. You know, no heaven or hell, no countries, no possessions again. You know, but maybe it's the technocracy you'll own nothing, but yeah, no possessions, it's communism, no countries again. That was communism in the at that time. Their theme was the internationale right. That was one of the reasons why anybody talks about nationalism. The communists were trying to set up a global government their anthem was called the international now and so everybody divided along these lines of countries versus a global government. And yet the reality is is that they're more like than they are different, the fascists and the communists. So they got rid of this guy, suspended him the reporter, because they're all about mutual understanding, tolerance and reconciliation. That's state run media in Poland. That's another reasons why you don't want to have the government involved in media. You know, there ought to be an adenda for the Bill of Rights, the First Amendment or something to say that the government will have no will not have any state owned media, and it will not be allowed to play foot see with media or social media behind the scenes, which is what they've been doing. But again it's just like he was working essentially for PBS type of thing. State media has been an ideological battleground in Poland for years, and now the left is taken over. Donald Tusk took power in December, acted quickly to remove control of the conservative control of the airwaves. And so you know, it's all about tolerance, of course, I said, all it's about the problem is that a lot of people in Poland lived under Soviet imposed communist rules. Drego, the navy seal that I interviewed. You know, he hates communism because he had to live under it when he was in Poland escaped and came to the US. But Soviet imposed communist rule up until nineteen eighty nine, and some people still remember it. But Donald Tusk is trying to defend it. Anyway. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: Good morning everyone, Good morning, and to all the young leaders who are here and the youngish leaders, good.
Speaker 6: Morning to all of you.
Speaker 7: Good morning, my dear, good morning, good morning. I'm here because of you.
Speaker 1: By the way, she loves yellow buses and she's so friendly too. We'll talk about that coming up. She loves everybody. Good morning. Cackle, cackle.
Speaker 7: Who doesn't love a yellow school bus?
Speaker 3: Can you raise your man if.
Speaker 7: You love a yellow school bus?
Speaker 3: Right? Just there's something about and most of us, many.
Speaker 1: Of us went to.
Speaker 7: School on the yellow school bus.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She didn't care how much money she threw at this electric school bus, did she. We're going to talk about that as well.
Speaker 7: Electric school bus program really does represent an intersection of all those points.
Speaker 1: A one A one on a billion dollar program.
Speaker 7: ND, we love the importance of investing in domestic manufacturing.
Speaker 5: New this morning, electric bus and truck maker pro Terra says it's seeking Chapter eleven bankruptcy protection for a federal court in Delaware. The California company is a supplier of buses for transit systems across the nation, including Greenville. President Biden took a virtual tour of the Greenville factory in twenty twenty one to highlight electric vehicle makers.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's just magic. As a matter of fact, they paid for it with magic money, you know, the magic money theory, the magic money tree. Mmt uh. Yeah. We had that big program of investment, and one of the things that they invested in was the billion one dollar electric school bus program. It deployed only sixty buses. So how much did each of those buses cost children? Yes, you're right, sixteen point seven million dollars per bus, seventeen million dollars. They should have painted them red for all the red ink and the expense instead of yellow. Three years ago, LA Law was tasked with overseeing the US government's billion dollar investment to order thousands of electric buses across hundreds of American school districts. Harris and EPA administrator Michael Reagan, through the Clean school Bus Program, used almost a billion dollars in federal rebates for three hundred and eighty nine school districts across all fifty states to help deliver two thousand, four hundred and sixty three electric school buses. And when this happened, I talked about, do you realize that's four hundred and six thousand dollars per electric school bus. That's insane, nearly a half a million dollars per bus. But it's even worse because they only deployed sixty buses. Only twenty seven of those three hundred and eighty nine school districts have had buses delivered to them and took out their diesel fueled buses out of service. And of course they had issues as well, because they had big issues when the weather was cold, They had charging time issues as well. Those districts, those twenty seven districts have only deployed a total of sixty battery electric or low emission propane fueled school buses. They only put out about three of these things per district. And only not even ten percent of the more like five percent of the school districts. As a matter of fact, of the three hundred and eighty nine school districts, like I said, twenty seven got buses, averaged three buses per district. Fifty five districts quit the program, quit the program twice as many quit the program has got buses, and are the ones who got buses, they typically only got about three of them. So this big boondoggle there created as part of Biden's twenty twenty one Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. It's going to be part of the modern monetary theory, but it's really part of the magic money tree. And you have these magic yellow school buses that are part of this corruption. Now, the politicians are great investment, aren't they? If you want to get into crony capitalism. Misas asks, are the technocrats also running the Biden presidency, because we know the technocrats have lined up with Trump. Are they also there with the with the Biden Of course they are. It's just a different group of technocrats, right, different companies trying to engage in crony capitalism. America has degenerated into the ideal technocracy from the technocrats point of view, because all substantive decisions are made by unelected technocrats. We have regulation, we have taxation without representation. That's been the way that it has been for a long time. But to take a look at Lalla Harris, you saw her. She's so friendly, she's giggling, she's cackling. Ah, good morning to you, Good morning to you. That's not the way she treats her employees. However, Terry Mcatteer said, there's another side to Lalla Harris. As many of you know, my family has long political roots. My dad, Jay Eugene Cketeer, was a San Francisco supervisor and a state senator until his untimely death at age fifty one. I pursued the educational political route and was elected Nevada County Superintendent of Schools for six four year terms. Our son, Gregory, loves politics and thought that it might also be his passion. A few years ago, I assisted him in securing a summer non paid internship with Senator Dianne Frankenstein in her San Francisco office. Franclnsin's office was unable to have Gregory start in June, but told him that then Attorney General La La Harris was looking for summer interns. While I have nothing against now Senator Harris, as she is a good orator and has done some fine things while holding elective office. So this is an older one, right. He wrote this when she was a senator, and he's talking about when she was Attorney general and how did she get these jobs? Well, she kind of slept her way to the top with Willie Brown. She was friendly with him, but not so friendly with her staff as a matter of fact.
Speaker 6: Also, she's a good orator. What stop being so polite. You can call a spade a spade. She can't speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's the worst ortors of our time. But you know, he's somebody who is a political animal, so he's trying to be as diplomatic as possible. I guess he likes her laugh. I don't know. Anyway, she is a good orator and she has done some fine things. This is another problem here. I don't like what. I don't know what she's done. Named something terry. She sued the people who were exposing planned parenthood or and didn't sue him, but brought criminal charges against him. They exposed murder and trafficking of body parts, but murder for hire really is what it was. But I don't know what else she did anyway. But he says, however, I believe how she treats her staff is as important as an individual's legislative accomplishments. A person's character is probably one of the most important attributes for someone wanting to obtain the office of president. See I've said that about Trump. Character does matter. And so even though he wants to say that she did some good things as Attorney general and she's a great orator, he has a real problem with the way she treated her staff. She's not like she was at that bus company there. Presidential candidate and US Senator Amy Klobaschar had drawn scrutiny for her berating treatment of her staff. This is probably I don't have the date. He date didn't print out, but I'm assuming that this was done back in the twenty twenty cycle when they were all running for president. This particular flaw by elected officials and dealing with common to see in respect towards staff is something for which most people in this country have little tolerance. Sure, the job is stressful, We've all dealt with an angry boss in our lives. But there's another side of La La Harris which the general public does not know. Now we get into the meat of the issue. This is his beef with La La. His son, Gregory, had an eye opening experience in La La Harris's office that none of us expected. I mean, after all, this person is a baby murdering Democrat. You would think she'd be really nice to people. For his sake, the month could not pass quickly enough. Needless to say, he was delighted to work in Frankenstein's office for the rest of the summer. His month long internship for Laala Harris, he said he found that she vocally throws around a lot of f bombs and other profanity constantly as she berates her staff and others. The staff is in complete fear of her, and she uses her profanity throughout the day. Wow as attorney who thought that of somebody who slept their way at the top. As Attorney General, Senator Harris instructed her entire staff to stand every morning as she entered the office and say good morning General. Never once during the month long internship did Harris introduce herself to our son, as he was only in an office with twenty paid employees and staff was too intimidated by her to introduce him. The only acknowledgment was a form letter of thanks signed by Harris, given to him on his last day of service. Gregory was also given instructions to never address La Law nor look her in the eye, as that privilege was only allowed to senior staff members. Wow, wow, hey, you talked about a little dictatorship. I thought it was kind of interesting. The picture that was on the drug report. I didn't put it in the deck here. I would show it to you, but maybe you saw it. They have a giant coconut and she's setting on it because she's got this thing about you know, coconut has become like an inside thing with her people. And they had all these you know, characters, politicians, George Clooney and everybody else celebrating. She's setting up on top of this big coconut and at the top it said Cama Lot. And I told Karen, I said, you know, you hear how they're focusing on this thing. Don't call her Kamala, call her camel Law. I said, they're going to push this Camelot stuff and loihole. Two days later, Dredge report, Camelot, Well you Camelot, Camelot. I know it gives a person pause. But in Camelot, what Laala says are the laws. Okay, she's going to rule as a dictator. We'll always past the distant moon to go here. July and August cannot be too hot. Yeah, that's maybe the coconut thing. Maybe that's a reference to the Marx Brothers, cause they are coconuts, aren't they. And this thing, but she does seem to have quite a bit of an ego, so much so this guy four years ago was talking about it, he says. Furthermore, she didn't show the quality of leadership skills or even being a decent boss, much less the class to approach Gregory at least once during the month to say Hi, I'm La La Harris and giggle, you know, hello, hello, and I want to thank you for volunteering in my office. And he says, and what's up with this don't look her in the eye instruction? He says, I want to work in that kind of hostile environment. He said, I had Gregory read this piece before submitting it, and he is willing to put his own integrity on the line because the truth is important to him. In fact, integrity and character are still virtues that cannon should be upheld in our politicians and politics. We just haven't seen them in a while. So this guy is a member of the Union editorial board. This is not an anonymous thing on social media. This guy talked about his father, his identified himself identified his son said, you don't look her in the eye, and you've got to call her general. So is it any surprise that she has had ninety two percent turnover rate? It's almost like everybody she hired within the three years has quit. They say the work environment is toxic. It's not just this guy who was saying that about his son's internship. Those who have worked for her over the past decade report she was a tyrannical boss. Opened the books, discovered a ninety two percent staff turnover through payroll books. But that doesn't stop the white dudes for Harris. As somebody pointed out yesterday's and I was really disturbed to see Jeff Bridges of The Big Lebowski, you know, the dude himself white dudes. I saw the thing and he'said when I saw it was dudes, I just had to get in on it. But you also had Sean Aston from Lord of the Rings, and is Patty Duke Patty Duke's son. He was also and Rudy Mark Hamill of course the Star Wars saying Mark Hamill is not a surprise. I mean he's been out there making ridiculous statements and politics for quite some time. And they were all joining with Adam Schiff and had a virtual event Monday. They called it white dudes of Harris. Well, I think somebody had the perfect response to it. They said, you mean white dudes for Harris? Is that like this Dylan the tranny And you know Richard who goes by Rachel Levine, the deputy HHS Secretary. I call him Dick Divine because they love this guy. But yeah, white dudes for Harris. That's what it's really about. A woman president, how exciting, said Jeff Bridges. Not only that she's not just a woman, she's a general. Just don't look her in the eye. You're gonna have some big problems. And then Pete Boutigay also appeared. They're starting to really stretch the definition of dude, aren't they. Pete Boutygay and on the call well. James Carvel, the Commntion Democrat strategists, was on PBS's firing line talking about La LA's chances and he said she's gone to get slaughtered. He says, they ask him, what is the key for the vice president to sustain excitement for her candidacy through the rest of the campaign. Well, that's the key, he said. The first thing to recognize what happened. What happened was people wanted something different, and she just projects the fact that she is, you know, excited about the future. There's no policy that anyone was pushing. That's right, He'll tell you the truth to some degree. There's no policies involved in all this. It's just personalities that they're putting out there. Yeah, it's nothing but a personality beauty contest. Again, I've never seen any election cycle that is more like a high school student council election. Just disgust me. There's no issues involved in this stuff. And even if there is an issue, even if they tell you, well, this is where I'm taking out my position, you can count on the fact that they're lying. Because all these people are such phony grifters. He says, there's no particular group is behind this just a general feeling people want a different choice and Trump and Biden and they got it. But now look she's going to get slaughtered. He said, they're coming out. This is part of the you know, no different than it was any other time. They got to get up, get ready. They got to be able to defend an attack. At the same time, it's going to be a time of struggle and definition as to who Vice President Harris is. So they got to define her. You know, it's like a pageant. It was wag the Biden and now they're going to wag the La Law. But it's not just white dudes who are supporting her. She has a much broader base that includes broads like this one.
Speaker 8: Over one point five million followers is here to help gentle parents us through this election. Thank you, hi everybody. I am so hard to speak today.
Speaker 1: I am like shaking who was like a creepy mister Rogers.
Speaker 8: In such incredible company. We are here because as if you were here earlier, you've heard BIPOC women have tapped us in as white women to step up, listen and get involved the selection season. This is a really important time and we all need to use our voices and influence for the greater good. No matter who you are, you are all influencers in some way. So tonight I'm going to share some dos and don'ts for getting involved in politics online and navigating the toxicity that comes with it. And spoiler alert, as much as the toxicity can come from the outside, it can come from us too. So first, don't isolate yourself. We can do our best work words of wisdom. We need together like we are tonight.
Speaker 1: What about the lockdown feels smaller when.
Speaker 8: We support together. Isolate yourself, don't make it about yourself. As white women, we need to use our privilege positive changes. If you find yourself talking over or speaking for BIPOP individuals, or god forbid, correcting them, just take a beat and instead we can put our listening ears on. So do learn from and amplify the voices of those who have been historically marginalized, and use the privilege you have in order to push for a systemic change.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't take any more of this. I don't know about you, but you know I got to say that she's the best argument for going bipop I've ever seen white liberal women just unbelievable isn't.
Speaker 6: It all the hand oceans Her inflection, it's like she's speaking to a group of kindergarteners, and it really makes you realize that she is. Everyone involved in this has the mentality of the kindergartener. Ooh Kamala laughs.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Yeah, that's our kindergartener minders. And she actually had a TikTok account called missus Frazzled. I'd be surprised if she's actually married. Her name is a photoor aerial photoor, and she's a former kindergarten teacher, so that qualifies her obviously for the highest offices of the la law or Biden administration, being in a kindergarten.
Speaker 8: Hello, Congress, you know why I'm here.
Speaker 1: Contraception.
Speaker 8: Take your hands off your ears please.
Speaker 1: I don't think she has to worry about contraception. I think she's been spared that concern, Thank you forever. And then she lectures us about the bands of gas on ovens.
Speaker 8: Everybody freeze, uncle, don No one wants to take your gas stove, no friend. They just want you to know about your gas stove. Do you see how it says natural gas. They just want to put a little warning sticker on your stove so that you know that it actually means methane gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they'll go from there. Well, Colin rugs as the weird white woman who went viral during a women's kama law Zoom calls a teacher turned influencer whose TikTok account is even more cringe than her.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew it. Oh yeah, kindergarten, kindergarten teacher.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all my instincts are good.
Speaker 1: She still talks to adults like she's talking to five year olds. But she was able to get one point three million followers on tiktokh what is it? You know? I can't get those kind of followers. I gotta get my game up here.
Speaker 6: Somehow, it reminds you that George Carlon quote, think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember half the population is dumber than that.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, you take the square root of her intelligence. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, we are closing out the month of July, and I just want to get people an update. We are up to seven eighths on the gas tank. I really do appreciate the voluntary support of people, and I want to thank the people on ZELL. Haven't read this list, I think through most of July. I just read a few at the beginning of July, so this is pretty much almost all the month of July. But I do want to acknowledge and think the people who have contributed on ZEL. Again, if you want to see how you can support the program, if you would like to go to the Davidnightshow dot com. It'll show you where you can find the show, both the video channels where we also put some clips from the show, but the video channels as well as some direct links to where you can find the podcast, because sometimes it can be difficult to find the podcast on the podcast site, so you may need to go to the David Night Show to find the link to it. Again, if you could like the stream wherever you're watching it, that helps for people to find it. Perhaps we think the jury is still kind of out on that, but it certainly doesn't hurt and it helps it On some of the platforms, some of them they play games with the search algorithms. Wherever you're watching it. It does help it if you can like the stream, and it also have links to how you can support us, and so these are the ones. If your bank does, Zella is a good way to support us. It doesn't charge any fees or commissions, and there's no delay on it either. Sylvia D, J H. Benjamin R. Thank you very much. It's very generous. I appreciate it. Raymond G Adam D, William W. Susan L. Michael P. Mary Moore because I mentioned full name, because she has been on the show and she's actually matched these in the past. Michael P. Stacey A, Kimberly M. Gretchen C. Susan L. A second time, thank you very much, Susan regular supporter, William R. Gregory Jeffries and all these names are regular supporters that we see on a monthly basis. I have to say Kenneth C, Brian P, Kevin M, JEFFREYC again, Jared you, Teresa J, Matthew S, Terry M, Susan L again, Manny D, Scott L. Thomas g Ronald H. Mary Mary Moore, Amy B and Ralph M. Again, thank you very much. That's very generous. I appreciate that. And again, we have a new name on there, Teresa Jay, thank you very much, and also Thomas G. Both of those are new names. Everybody else that is on there somebody who contributes on a regular basis, and we really do appreciate that it's a few people who contribute that keep the program going. Really is the case. Let's talk a little bit about the war on raw milk, because we know this is part of their pandemic push, and I think, you know, we just need to explain to people that raw milk is far, far, far far safer than Parisian water. Not bare water, but Parisian water. You don't want to drink that water from Paris. But I'm not too concerned about raw milk. As a matter of fact, raw milk seems to be safer than soy milk or silk, or produce or the deli meat from boys that we've had listeria outbreaks and all those put nearly forty people in the hospital, killed a couple of people, you know, have if there have been any outbreaks with raw milk, you can bet that would have been headline news. They are dying literally, or I shouldn't say it literally, dying of the people who have listeria are literally dying. But these people are metaphorically dying for any dirt that they can find for raw milk. But that dog hasn't barked, and that should tell you something. They should tell you that there's not a problem with it. People drink raw milk for millennia, but now we're supposed to believe that they were probably drinking raw milk before the French River was so polluted. Does anyone else find it strange that COVID experts like epidemiologists doctor Eric Feigelding are back in the media now. They are sounding the alarm about bird flu as an ex pandemic, but this is zero hedge, and they don't mention the fact that Trump's Redfield is doing the same thing. You know, both Robert Redfield, who was Trump's CDC head, and this reprehensible fear manger, lying so called scientist Eric Feigelding, both of them are pushing fear and both of them are pushing this totally made up number that bird flu is going to have a fifty percent casualty rate. That's absolute nonsense. There is absolutely no way, no way that they have any basis for that number. It just shows how these virologists are making up everything everything. This bird flu has arrived in the US very fast and furious. Just like fast and furious. It is a false flag designed to sell an agenda. But that's what you call it. He said, it's arrived in the US very fast and furious. Definitely don't drink raw milk. It's fifty percent mortality among those who we detect it in. Now, this is a bullfaced lie. They try to make a case that there have been people who have contracted bird flu, but they have pinkie and they don't have respiratory illness, and they don't have fever, they don't have a flu. They've got pink eye, they've got conjunct dividis, and they haven't had anybody die, let alone fifty percent mortality. He says, if this truly jumps into humans and spreads to human to human, we're in deep trouble, said figl Ding. Well. Thomas Massey took him on on social media. He said, figle Ding you're flat out lying and fear mongering. You just made up the fifty percent fatality number and didn't explain it. You don't even know if pasturization kills a bird flu. People he said, are not being are not contracting fatal bird flu from consuming raw milk. Well, I'm glad he took him on with that, and we need to see that more often and again Massy will speak the truth to these people. And late twenty twenty two, figl ding Twitter for abandoning it's COVID misinformation policy, the same nonsense policy that deplatformed users were even suggesting that COVID came from a lab. But now that is a useful lie to tell people that COVID came from a lab. They don't have any evidence for COVID and the weaponized kill shot was what came from a lab, folks. But now it's a useful lie and they want to push it. They want to make this real. And so even though they were punishing people, this is on zero hedge, Zero hedge was kicked off because they said, well, you got a guy working right there where they say that this began, and you know he was working on bat and coronavirus research, and it's on his LinkedIn profile, it's on a public profile. And they said, you doxed him, you're off of Twitter. There they had set that whole thing up. They punished people. Now they have all pivoted and they have jumped behind that. But it was a very useful lie for the right wing alternative media to scare their people to say, yeah, this is gain of function stuff. So Feigelding's attempts to dissuade people from drinking raw milk has been disastrous for at least one small time farmer, Sarah Armstrong, who runs her companies called Nourish. She was featured in a recent video that was uploaded on x It shows how her world was turned upside down when the bird flew spread gained momentum. In April, she said the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development hit her farm with a cease and desist order. She said Nourish co Op was mandated by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to destroy all of their raw dairy products after receiving a cease and desist order from the state. So, as they pointed out in this article, at the very end of it, it's time for people to take back their local supply chains and to support local farmers. Enough with these mega corporations that are controlling the food supply. So how do we do that, how do we take it back? Well, first of all, you know, if you want a natural food supply and you want to make sure that it's there, not only do we have to worry about the politics, but we've got to worry about the biology of it. And a key part of this are bees. And if you don't know anything about bees, there's a great opportunity for you to learn something about it, for you to learn what you can do to help to create a bee friendly environment. Patriot b Best is a place where you can do research. They have issues that they put out. They have a subscription to their magazine called Buzz. You can subscribe at a couple of different levels. But they've done it intensive research and study about this issue. They've created an educational online digest to help spread the word about the challenges facing the American bee and to educate American patriots to engage as advocates, to inform others and demand together to help solve this problem. Patriot b Best is a digital b sanctuary for education, engagement, and real change. These people know bees and Patriot b Best is laser focused on restoration and preservation of the American bee population. You can learn how the honeybee benefits all of us. You can discover be friendly initiatives and other helpful resources. At the Worker Bee subscription level. Each issue of the Buzz offers educational information, advocacy opportunities, be friendly products, b rescue activities, and more. In addition, Queen Bee subscribers will get access to bonus content on patriotic topics related to restoring and reinforcing American values. Join now to learn about restoring the health of the American bee population. Check them out at patriotbbest dot com to subscribe to see all the cool b related products they have to offer. Patriot b Best is the destination for all things American b Check out the links in the description to find out more about this exciting opportunity. Be part of the Patriot b Best hive and catch the Buzz today. They have a link why are b American bee population is under attack? To have a video there and again the website is Patriot b Best. You know you have to again you want to get involved with things that are going to support and protect local farm workers as well as the working bee. Find out how to do that. So, what's the best way to stop bird flu? Will you give farm workers annual flu shots? Says the CDC. See who's where the politics comes in. Here's where you stand in defense of your neighbor. This is very much like what we've seen in turn the attacks and Holland on farms and things like that. It absolutely surprised me to not see more people turn out for the protests in Holland, although it did create a new political party that rose to the top very quickly and they displaced Mark Ruta, who's now been given another globalist job. They'll always protect their own. Do we stand with our own? You know, if they shut down the farms, where are you going to eat? Well? What if they kill the farm workers with the shots. They're worried that if somebody catches both the flu and the bird flu together, the virus could mutate to become both severe and highly contagious. This is a bunch more science fiction, dystopian fantasy, that's what this is. And when you look at the CDC, they are the major retailer of flu vaccines. That has been their game for a very long time. That's why it was so easy to spot this from the very beginning, and people that I had worked with, had talked about that on a regular basis, But then you know, when it came time, oh well, no, they wanted to join the lie sell, the fear sell, the storable food and all the rest of this stuff. We've watched the CDC play this fear mongering game about flu every year, pushing people to get the flu, saying that it's going to protect you, when they knew that it wasn't going to protect you, saying that they had anticipated somehow with their crystal ball they knew what strain of flu was going to be around. Even if you buy into their virology, it made absolutely no logical sense. There's no way if they're going to tell you that they got multiple strains of flu, there's no way that they know which one to prepare in advance and to have people inoculated for. But of course, we had seen for years that the people who got it had severe adverse effects one of the more dangerous vaccines, and of course they're you know, it's not just COVID that is harming and killing people. So the autism and all the rest of the stuff from the childhood vaccines, but especially from the flu shots as well. Health officials believe vaccinating hundreds of thousands of livestock workers with regular flu shots will save rural health systems from being overwhelmed. This winner got to flatten the cave, right, same lies that they told us through this phony pandemic, we got to save the health system. We're going to have overcrowded hospitals. They send everybody home to die, and then if you got really sick, bring them on in. We'll give them rendz of air. We'll put them on a ventilator. More than a dozen people, all of whom work on either poultry or cattle farms, have been sickened with bird flu so far this year. That is a sickening lie. This article from AOL absolutely lying about this. It's pink eye. And they do after they make that lying statement, they do admit, well, it's been relatively mild, and they had eye redness, and they didn't have any respiratory systems symptoms, and nobody's had to be hospitalized. And unlike listeria, right, these people didn't get sick. They don't you know, they got conjunct dividis, end of story. No matter how many people used to get conjunct dividis before they started making a federal case out of it. This is really just planning in preparedness. One oh one. So the deputy director of the CDC in a briefing yesterday, about forty seven percent of the US population gets an annual flu shot. As person said, during the twenty twenty two flu season, the flu shot prevented six million illnesses and three thy seven hundred deaths. How did they know that? Don't? We used to laugh when Obama said, you know, it was laughable for presidents to talk about jobs created. Of course, because they don't create jobs. They may remove obstacles to people who have businesses who do create jobs, because they create products and they have profits and things like that. But it's a private sector that creates jobs. It's not the government except for the bureaucrats that they hire. But they would take credit for it and say we created the jobs. Well, that was something that you could measure. But then you had the absurd position that was taken by Obama who claimed, well, we have this many jobs that we created and this many we saved. Everybody said, you can't say that. You have no basis for saying that you saved jobs. How could you possibly know that. How could you possibly measure you can't. How could they say they saved lives with this stuff? How could they say they prevented illnesses? Well, we know what happened in twenty two twenty two, same thing happened twenty twenty one. In twenty twenty, they pretended that everybody that had a respiratory illness had COVID. So of course they're going to say, well, look at everybody stopped getting the flu. Isn't that great? But now they want the flu shot, which they've always wanted to make mandatory. That was the big tell, the big tell. The other big tell was you have to wear the mask to save other people. You know, the mask doesn't protect you, it protects other people. They actually said that they actually created PSAs about that public service announcements. An obvious lie, but that was the lie. That was the basis for all of the childhood vaccines, And so we knew when they were lying about that with a mask, that they were laying the foundational lie for the vaccine. That says, same thing. Your vaccine doesn't protect you, it protects other people. What nonsense. Your seat belt doesn't protect you, it protects the people in the other cars. Your motorcycle helmet doesn't protect you, protects the guy in the semi trailer. Right, yeah, right. The CDC is investing five million dollars for livestock workers to get shots to protect against seasonal flu. Officials are distributing four million dollars to the nonprofit National Center for farm Worker Health to partner with community based organizations and states with animals and people infected with bird flu. Well, good luck, because there aren't any people. Our approach is really focused on local organizations. You see how they're operating though they've always known that all politics is local. They plan globally, they act locally. That's where you can stop them. You can't stop them in Washington. You have no clout in Washington. You have no people that are going to stand for you in Washington. It's going to be the local level or nothing. They know that. Our approach is focused on local organizations who know their community and are already trusted by farm workers. They're going to use people that are trusted, just like they openly schemed to do when they rolled out the vaccine. We're going to go to trusted community leaders. We're going to go to people who are pastors or whatever, and we're going to get them to sell the vaccine to people who trust them. We're going to get them to sell the Trump shot. The organization wants to provide ecosystems or farm workers, typically immigrants and many lacking US documentation, can't access healthcare in rural settings already short on medical services. Since the spring of this year, thirteen people, again this is aol lying one side, up one side and down the other. Thirteen people, all livestock workers, have been infected with bird flu. And they just told you that it was pink i. They just told you no temperatures, no flu symptoms, no hospitalization. Now they say thirteen people, the bird flu virus hasn't caused severe disease, and any of the workers, they say further on, hasn't been transmitted without symptoms and hasn't developed the ability to jump from person to person, said the CDC. So it hasn't caused severe disease. They've had pink eye and it hasn't transmitted from person to person. They've had no symptoms. How do you know you got it? Well, we got this phony thing called a pc of R right now. The seasonal flu shot is the right tool for the job. Why they don't explain. Of course they don't explain. That's AOL and USA Today that wrote that propaganda piece. By the way, when we go back and we look at the pandemic, this is kind of interesting. This is on a world magazine. The pandemic did not slow sexually transmitted infections in the US. Wait a minute, that means that people were not social distancing. If they're spreading sexually transmitted infections, they're not social distancing. They didn't Why didn't they all die? And they also say it's older Americans that are contracting sexually transmitted diseases. Here, sexually transmitted infection. It's kept rising in the US over the last three years, according to a new report, proof that the pandemic didn't stop Americans from having unprotected sex with multiple partners. But experts differ on which part of the population is responsible for the continued increase. But it continued, same type of thing that we saw in the UK. For example, Matt Hancock, the guy who was writing the arbitrary false rum, he's not a scientist, he's not a doctor, he doesn't even claim to be one. He's just a dictator, just a bureaucratic dictator, Matt Hancock, and he told everybody about all these isolation rules and all the rest of this stuff. Meanwhile, he got caught having an illicit to sexual relationship with a married woman who was sneaking over to his house or his apartment or wherever that was, and he was forced to resign. But after they got his as part of their commission inquiry, which is really a whitewash job, they got his texts and he was laughing about what he was doing to other people violating his rules. And you see, they had a massive increase and sexually transmitted disease and infection during the so called lockdown. So what does that tell you? If there was a pandemic, people would have been dying if anything that they said was true. The US government tanked the economy with the lockdowns in order to gain control over the population through data collection and enforcement. This is the headline from XOSA News out of the UK. I thought it was interesting that they said the US government did it because their government did the same thing. Every government in the world did the same thing. She says, US government because she refers to an article from Jeffrey Tucker talking about ten points of how the US government tanked the economy. But let's understand it wasn't the US government. You know, when conservatives talk about what Trump did, they say the US government. When they talk about what the US government did with Biden, they say the Biden administration. Let's not have this double standard. It was the Trump administration, folks, that tanked the economy with the COVID lockdowns to gain control over the population through data collection and enforcement. Call it what it is. Come on, I am so sick and tired of people who blame Biden, but don't blame Trump for the same stuff. The COVID lockdowns amounted to the world largest and most elaborate economic head fake in human history. It left the entire world less free, less prosperous, with drained hopes the restoring normality can happen anytime soon. To add injury to insult, most official institutions are manufacturing fake data to cover it up. And now they've got the lab Liek theories. Now the establishment media's a place that they've retreated to. And yet nobody wants to hold the Biden administration or the Trump administration responsible for any of it. You know, the people who create these policies, who execute these policies, the people who wrote the checks. They're celebrated as heroes. People like Peter Navarro who pushed out and bragged about all these ventilators that killed nearly ninety percent of the people that got him. He's a hero. Keep him in jail. Ten points about post lockdown economics from Jeffrey Tucker at the Brownstone Institute. He said, the world's economy crashed. It wasn't just the US and Trump. You see, Trump was part of a globalist plot. He is a globalist puppet. Well, the very best you could say is he is a globalist dupe that went along with all of this stuff. And of course so the Conservatives and you know Boris Johnson in the UK, but you know they're on the same team with Trudeau and with Macron and with all of them. It doesn't matter what their political philosophy is. They all did the same thing because they're globalist puppets, marching and lockstep, stomping on our faces and lockstep. So he says, here's ten observations about the results. He said, first of all, the labor markets have never recovered. They can play these statistical games, So the job market has not been hot by any standard. Number two, stimulus was wiped out by inflation. And it wasn't about stimulus anyway. It was about an experiment with universal basic income. That's what the stimulus check was about. It was not there to help anybody. It was there to see how we were going to react if they cut a check for us to do nothing, take away people's jobs, just do it like that and then cut them a check. How's that going to work out. You want to talk about technocracy, Well, I tell you that stimulus thing. I called it from the very beginning. I said, this is universal basic income test, a compliance test. Number three, retail sales and wholesale factory orders are not up. Only the GDP adjusted for inflation is up a little bit. For output has not increased, he says. Number five, the inflation data is fake, always is. It has been fake for a very very long time. Six. Trade blocks have formed, but will not save us when all supply chains in the world in March of twenty twenty then gradually reopened based on national politics. We saw the frame of seventy years of global integration, and the purpose is to crash everything. Number seven he said, property rights are not secure. Never before in US history have so many small businesses been shut down coast to coast with such brutality. Trump paid them to do it. He didn't protect anybody while it was being done by the governors that they delegated it to. And that was the plan practiced for twenty years. Hey, the debt is out of control, whether you're talking about personal debt, corporate debt, or government debt. Number nine. Central bank digital currencies are essential to this plan. The major ambition, he says, as Jeffrey Tucker of the COVID response, was a creation of a universal vaccine passport. And it's not even about that. The central plan is have a global ID for everybody. A central bank digital currency does that, but also gives them financial control, so you can't buy or sell without their approval. It's sound familiar. It was deployed at first in New York. The entire city was closed in all of its public facilities for the unvaccinated. No one refusing the injection was permitted in restaurants, bars, libraries, theater. As we know all this, but CBDC is the central thing. Financial markets, he said, will thrive until they don't until they collapse. So again, if you want to do wealth protection, but more importantly, if you want to protect yourself against this kind of tyranny, because nobody is being held responsible. Nothing has been changed, None of the model state health emergency powers that have been put in there have been removed. People are just more cynical. How did that work out for the people in communist Russia? They were very cynical about the lies that they were being told by the government, but they didn't do anything at all about it. They had two different news outlets that had Pravda and Asvestia. Pravda meaning truth, is Vestia meaning news. They said there is no truth in Pravda, there's no news in Asvestia. They're very cynical about it. But what they do nothing? What are we doing nothing? As this iron curtain descends on us, five countries are going to be testing a European vaccination card. It's not going away. None of this stuff is the vaccine passport stuff. They're putting it in now. This is Belgium, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Portugal will test this new vaccination card in a variety of formats, including printed cards, mailed copies, and digital versions for smartphones, and critics call it a direct threat to freedom. Of course it is. They're calling it the European Vaccination Card aims to empower individuals, No, it aims to enslave individuals. The only reason I need to have a number is because you're reducing me into a piece of inventory. An Internet of things is also an inventory of things. Consolidating all your vaccination data and one easy, inaccessible area, isn't that great? It's new and improved, just like the video that they were telling people in Ukraine. Well, you know, by twenty thirty, the war is going to be over. We will have won, and all of your government interactions are going to be on this wonderful electronic card. You won't have to carry anything around with you. Now you'll just carry the burden of slavery and poverty everywhere you go with the government that intrudes itself into your life. But oh, you don't have to carry this stuff. That's for their convenience. It's not for your convenience. The nudge theory, that's what it is. An operation here because all of this is a psychological warfare. As I said, the only science behind this pandemic was psychological manipulation BF Skinner positive operant conditioning. See how much of that you can spot in here and look at how similar this is to what I talked about in July of twenty twenty. Yale had already gone through this many different points, and they had this one way or the other, how they're going to apply this to get people to take the vaccine, and they published it on the NIH website. But here are some of their nudging techniques. Default options set the default choices that align with the desired behavior, making it easier for people to opt in. Or you can have loss a version, use the fear of loss. You know, you don't want to be responsible for somebody dying because you didn't take a vaccine. Scarcity create a sense of urgency. Well, I don't know if we've got enough of these vaccines to go around, but you know, get in line now and we'll get you some, right. They create a false sense of shortage about these vaccines as well. Feedback provide feedback on behavior. Social proof use social influence by showcasing the action of others like I was showing you with La La Harris or Dwayne the Rock Johnson, all these other people depending that out on social media, the feedback, the social proof. The visual cues use visual elements such as placement, color, imagery for the desired behavior. That also helps. If you've got a big advertising budget like Pfizer, simplification, Simplify the choices and options. There will only be one that you're allowed to have.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Opportunity will create the environment. We're going to have you just drive up to these places and they're just waiting to serve you. Capability enhance people's ability to make desired choices by providing necessary resources or skills. It's all free. Trump has paid billions, tens of billions of dollars to the vaccine companies. He's got the military delivering this stuff. It's great. You're just gonna love it once we recognize it for what it is, and once we know this agenda has little or nothing to do with whatever they say it's about. It's not about climate change, it's not about a pandemic, then we can see how people are treating and being trained like we train dogs. Again, it's positive operating conditioning goes back to BF Skinner, social credit, guinea pigs or given rewards such as free vegetary meals, kayak rentals and guided museum tours. That's what they're doing. In Copenhagen. They have a program they call it co copin Cope and Pay and you know you can if you as a tourist or an individual, if you go to Cope and Pay's website, it's called Wonderful Copenhagen and you can get things like a free vegetarian meal. Wouldn't you want to have that? Just give them all your information, get your little card. There a great way to spend your time while on holiday. You know, when Karen and I were to Copenhagen, we spent it photographing Alex krp ed Ball, David Beatres paparazzi for these criminals. It could be worse things to do, I guess, but that's the way we spend our time. When in Copenhagen went to cover Builderberg before we go to break on Rumble DG eight. Thank you for the tip, he says David. They're going to wait till Trump is in to push the bird flu and sadly his cult will go along with it. Trust him, make excuses, go totally to sleep. They'll say this is to drain the swamp. Absolutely. I think that will that certainly is one thing that they can do with him. When you have Republicans or conservatives and people go to sleep just as they the left does when their guy is in, just as they say, well, we don't need to buy guns now we've got a Republican president. Okay, Rock Fann, little John, thank you for the tip, it says, thank you, Travis. Can you please play my song? I think you call it Smokies. Sure we'll do that when we go out on Rumble Mulan Lave nine sixty six. Thank you, he says, be well, David b Ee, thank you very much. On rumble sa Moore. What kind of tablet does David use? This is a I've had it now for about a year. I forget what this is. Do you know what it is? I have to look at this thing. Let's see. I'll tell you when I come back. I'll take a look at a supernoe. Yeah, supernote. That's it. Thank you, Thank you. You can tell I spend a lot of time looking at but it's a supernote. That's the tablet that we use. Put everything on a PDF so I can write on it here.
Speaker 6: It also prevents us from generating one thousand pounds of paper every month.
Speaker 1: It was pretty amazing. You know. We would be printing up like three or four hundred pages of stuff each day, and then I never get through all the during the show. I never get through all the different articles that I've read and highlighted and everything. So they would accumulate in the start and it was just this paper everywhere.
Speaker 6: So it really through so much printering and dealing with the fact that sometimes the printer just doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah. It's been a bien, a big improvement for us. Absolutely has on Rock Fan Andromeda, thank you for the tip and rumble DG eight. David will Trump will implement digital ideas. He will say it is to find illegals. That's right, and his base will go along. That's why VANCE and volunteers so involved in his administration. I absolutely agree that is. They have prodded conservatives and rightfully so, about the open border, but they plan on doing nothing really about it. And you can see this already when you look at DeSantis and Republicans in Florida pushing through mandatory everifying, meaning that the federal government is going to verify your identity before you can get a job, and that has been there for a while voluntary. In Florida, they made it mandatory. That's the beginning. Why did they do it, Well, we have to do it because of illegals, got it. We can't protect the border. We won't do anything to the border, but we will give you the digital idea to prove your identity and you'll have to do that. They may, but I think they'll give us the digital identity first. Then I think what they'll do is they'll put up an electronic wall to keep us in at the border. That's the key that's going to be happening with it. Well, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we are going to take a look at some listeners' comments as well as some updates on the pharma stuff. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: You know where you showed pictures of the Smokies made me think. I saw an article on zero Hedge saying talking about the top ten visited national parks is not even close Smoky Mountains versus everybody else. It's like thirteen million visitors a year. All the rest of the parks from number two down to number ten were three to four million visitors a year. And of course part of that is because so much of the population is so much closer to the Smokies. But it is a great place to visit if you haven't seen it. I shouldn't be encouraging people jams to get bad enough as it is. Let's talk a little bit about money before we get into the pharmaceutical stuff. Jennet Yellen again down in Brazil, close to the Amazon, like your last truck stop before you go into the Amazon. Essentially, it's a small small city there. That's where they had their meeting saying that we need to pay the World Bank three trillion dollars a year in order to protect the planet. And think about this, you know, that was kind of what kicked off this whole financial disaster. Yeah, locking down and destroying people's businesses. That was a big part of the financial disaster, destroying the supply chain as we just talked about, but also putting us into you know, ramping up the debt and the deficits so rapidly three and a half trillion dollars stimulus checks and payroll protection plans, and any think most of it for gudulent. More than fifty percent of the money that was supposed to go to small businesses went to the big guys. And so when you look at this three trillion dollars a year for twenty years, you're from twenty thirty to twenty fifty for twenty years, three trillion dollars a year. It's like COVID every year. Well, you want to talk about the mcguffins, this climate mcguffin is really expensive, isn't it. And so the grand total is seventy eight trillion dollars and most of that is going to be coming from the United States, assume that we have anything left at all, but giving the money to the World Bank because they are so trustworthy, aren't they. Now, if you want to look at what has happened to silver prices, and Tony Rdban has talked about this many times, everybody that is in the metals business looks at what is happening. Certainly gold and silver have been suppressed and manipulated by the central banks and others. But actually in this article here from Money Medals Chris Powell, there is really about JP Morgan and what they have done for the government in order to manipulate the value of metals, but the most manipulated seems to be silver. Suppressing silver prices has beneficial US policy since nineteen sixty five, he said. And of course now and I was surprised because I thought that the ETFs silver and gold, SLV and GLD. I thought those ETFs were coming out of the Shanghai Exchange. But it's actually deeply involved with JP Morgan, who is playing footsie with the federal government as well. And they're a bit secretive and KG as you would imagine with what they're doing with these medals to manipulate them. Why would anybody invest in silver the other precious monetary medals with JP Morgan Chase can be explained only by ignorance. In the last decade we're talking about these ETFs, the bank has pleaded guilty to five felonies Jamie demon and has paid more than a billion dollars in government fines and civil lawsuit settlements, including a fine of nine hundred and twenty million dollars, for manipulation of monetary medals markets by some of its traders. But silver market manipulation long has been bigger than even JP Morgan Chase Indeed, silver price suppression has been US government policy since Johnson signed the Coinage Act of nineteen sixty five that removes silver from the country's money. When he signed it, he said, if anybody has any idea of hoarding our silver coins, let me say this, Treasury's got a lot of silver on hand, and it can be and it will be used to keep the price of silver in line with its value and our present silver coin. There will be no profit in holding them out of circulation for the value of their silver content. We'll tell that to the people that made profit off of it. So they pointed out there moved the silver from circulation. People hoarded it as a steady inflation of the US dollar made them worth far more than their face value. They held their value quite frankly as the fiat currency declined because of inflation, and so JP Morgan has long been the primary dealer in the US government securities. Is particularly close to the US Treasury Department. So when SLV, the ETF for Silver, was launched in two thousand and six, JP Morgan became custodian of the fund's silver. Suspicion of government involvement with the bank and the ETF was aroused because of their relationship with a treasure department. The bank now is also the custodian of the Medal of the major Gold ETF GLD, prompting even more suspicion. Interestingly enough, there was a lot of rumors that JP Moore, that Jamie Diamond, the CEO of JP Morgan, was being looked at by Trump for the Treasury Department. Then he shot those rumors down, but then he also talked about Larry Fink, a black rock who had been rumored to be the Treasury Department Secretary of the Treasury choice for Hillary Clinton. Such a big difference, isn't there between Clinton and Trump? But getting back to this, complaints that JP Morgan Chase was manipulating the silver market grew loud enough that the bank felt obliged to answer them publicly after they created SLV the ETF, the bank's CEO, Jamie Diamond or Demon depending on how you feel about it, said the bank had no interest of its own and the monetary medals and traded them only for clients. But then in twenty twelve, the head of the bank's commodity desk went on CNBC to emphasize this denial, particularly in regard to silver, But since CNBC is a mainstream financial news organizations, reporter failed to ask the critical follow up question, do JP Morgan chases clients trading silver and other monetary or precious medals? Does that include governments, particularly the US government? Is that directly? Or and directly? The answer to that question was provided inadvertently ten years later and barely noticed by mainstream financial news organizations during the trial of JP Morgan chase traders who were charged and convicted of spoofing the monetary medals futures market. Think about that is at all? We don't do any of that, and yet they were convicted of spoofing it manipulating it. Worryless last paragraph that report about the trial, Bloomberg News said another set of important clients were central banks, which trade gold for their reserves and are among the biggest players in the billion market. At least ten central banks held their medal and vaults run by JP Morgan in twenty ten, according to documents that were disclosed in court. Well, a mechanism for governments to use for surreptitious manipulation of monetary medals futures market was already in place, and that was that CM Group an operator of the major future exchanges in the US, it is called the Central Bank Incentive Program where CM Group exchanges provide volume trading discounts to government, central banks and international organizations. And so they have clubs that do that. I guess it's like packed, but it's for the central banks, you know, when you have another it's hard not to since monetary debasement nearly everywhere one looks, except when you look at silver. So why do all the major bullion banks seem to trade gold and silver the same way at the same time. It sure looks like collusion, doesn't it. Just as we pointed out, why are they all doing the same thing at the same time during the so called pandemic lockdown? Okay, we're doing this, and now two months from now we're going to do the next thing because you know it's an emergency. Well, same thing they're doing here. The central banks are doing the same thing at the same time. It sure looks like collusion. If it is collusion, it would violate any trust laws in the US, the UK, and other western countries, unless, of course, the bullion banks are simply executing government trades and giving camouflage the government intervention, which is exactly what we've seen with social media censorship. They the hidden hand behind the censorship. The hidden hand behind this manipulation is really the government. So is it any surprise that Jamie demon was being talked about as being Treasury secretary. Maybe it would be a step down for him. I'd be a Treasury secretary. The intervention has been essentially confirmed by the US Commodity's Futures Trading Commission, which has repeatedly refused to answer, not just for GATA a General Agreement on Trade, but even for a US representative whether the Commission has jurisdiction over manipulative futures trading undertaken by, or at least at the behest of the US government, or whether such manipulation is legal. They don't care, just like they don't care that censorship is illegal. But they do it, and they use these front organizations corporations who will work with them. So what exactly goes on every day the trading desks at the Federal Reserve in New York. What markets are being traded there by the US government, How are they being traded, Why are they being traded? Is the desk trading more than the government bonds. It reports trading. Why can't the public be allowed to observe this trading. This is one of the reasons why when Ron Paul said, we need to audit the FED, you know, we need to get this information. If people were to be able to see this stuff, then abolish the FED would happen pretty quickly after that. It is the Bank for International Settlements trading monetary medals for the US government directly or through intermediaries. In two thousand and five, the head of the Bank of International Settlement, that's the central bank for central banks, the head of their monetary and Economic department, told a conference in Switzerland that the primary purpose of the cooperation between central banks is the provision of international credits and joint efforts to influence asset prices, especially gold. He said, So when you look at all of this, what is the bottom line, Well, the bottom line is that they're going to manipulate the price. And yet even with all their manipulations, as tony Ardband has said, they're at war with gold. War is a direct competitor to the fiat currency. Even in spite of all that, it continues to go up. And so it's beyond the economics of it as well. Just as we were talking about their desire have a central bank digital currency, it is very important for us to understand this is the way that we get out of their system. Again, if you want to prepare, go to David Knight dot Gold. That'll take you to Tony Ardiban's Wisewolf Gold, a great place. You don't want to trade with JP Morgan. You don't want to get an ETF of gold. You don't want to get an ETF of SLV because you're going to be dealing with JP Morgan. And again, the prices of those ETFs does not track the actual prices of gold and silver. You don't want to trust these people. They are not trustworthy. But you can go to Wisewolf Gold. You can get gold or silver a small or large transactions. Tony will work with you. He also has wise Wolf which allows you to on a regular basis UH save whatever level you want to buy in at and also get group discounts. With a large group buy all that is at Davidknight dot Gold.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 1: Before we leave the economics aspect of this, you know we've talked about what happened in Venezuela very important, uh to see what has happened there with the elections, and as I pointed out yesterday, the you know all of this this uh disagreement over the elections that are there. Uh, there's a lot of evidence that the challenger won the election, but they're not letting go of the power Maduro and his people, the socialists there.
Speaker 8: UH.
Speaker 1: So it's brought them right up to the brink of a civil war. I talked about that because I don't want that to happen here. That seems to me to be the path that they're trying to set up here, that everybody is bought into one side or the other. Their life is either saved or destroyed based on who wins. And we've got people who have bought into that, from celebrities in Hollywood to the maga crowds that follow Trump around. This is this election is not worth a civil war. There are things worth fighting for, but people didn't fight for that. They didn't fight when they were shut down, when they got mRNA shot into their arms, when their family members died, when people were disabled, they didn't fight about that. Don't fight over Trump, then don't fight over Biden or La La or any of these people. They were the ones who betrayed you and all of that. But when we look at the way that elections are manipulated, as I said last week when I was talking about Venezuela, somebody was very upset with me, said, oh, well, you know, Venezuela's got problems because of CIA. No, they can do it on their own. As a matter of fact, there is an excellent article on zero Hedge saying sanctions did not destroy Venezuela. Socialism did. And it's said there is no comparison to the economic disaster of the Venezuelan and twenty first century socialism has caused. They've been there for twenty five years, you know, twenty twenty four iss all the twenty first century, they've been under socialist rule. Jose Aguera, an economist at the Venezuelan Observatory of Finance, explains in his brilliant book Twenty five Years of Chavista Governments. He says, over the past quarter century of Venezuela's gross domestic product has plummeted by more than fifty five percent, while the region's GDP has grown by twenty five percent. Per capita income has dropped to less than half, poverty has increased two point eight times, extreme poverty has multiplied by five and the real minimum wage has shrunk by ninety nine percent. Now this is all happening even as the region has out of growth in per capita income. Venezuela, run by socialist has the client like that. In the last fourteen years, fourteen zeros of the currency's nominal value have been removed. Wow, that is amazing. You may have read the lie that Venezuela's problem is a non existent US blockade. That's completely false. In Venezuela, there is no blockade and it has bilateral agreements with more than fifty nations, including major world powers. The US is one of his main trading partners, along with China, Russia, Turkey, Spain, India, Netherlands, Brazil and others. Furthermore, Venezuela has received soft loans and financial support from China and Russia in excess of seventy eight billion dollars since twenty fourteen. Moreover, Venezuela has been the largest beneficiary of soft loans and debt restructuring in the entire region since twenty thirteen. Why is this necessary? You know, when you look at Saudi Arabia, as I said yesterday, they've got more oil than the Saudis do. Why is it that the Saudis are not in this kind of a situation, Well, they don't have socialism. Monetary destruction, confiscation of private property as well as rampant corruption are trademarks of socialist regimes. Chavism is no different. They stole three point four million hectares of land, that's eight and a half million acres folks. They confiscated more than five hundred and twenty three thousand apartments. They expropriated oney, eighty seven businesses, stole it, stole it. In addition, sixty two percent of the expropriations were abandoned, ninety five percent were directly stolen. Chavism has closed more than forty national and regional newspapers, almost forty radio stations, has blocked the broadcast of more than thirty TVs, including Spanish language CNN. In addition, Chavism holds more than two hundred and sixty political prisoners. Venezuela is the most unsafe country in the region, with more than three hundred and thirty thousand violent deaths in twenty years of the Chavistas. The Observatory for Violence says the Maduro's government has killed more than ninety four hundred people between twenty thirteen and twenty three, institutionalizing murder, according to that NGO, so they kill their political prisoners. Violence is rampant. Theft is rampant because of Marxism is a kleptocracy. It's based on theft and who gets the property, Well, it's the people at the top. Sanctions didn't destroy Venezuela as socialism did in times of high oil prices, squandering the record oil reviews revenues and implementing a regime of terror, misery, and confiscation where political leaders become obscenely rich, stealing the nation's wealth, just like they do in Cuba, Nicaragua and other socialist regimes. So this is the pattern that we see everywhere. By the way, before we run out of time, I've got to follow up on what happened with the voting machines on Smartmatic. I talked about that because you know, some of the first voting machines, if not the first, I don't know if they If Smartmatic was the very first one, one of the earliest ones, and it was put together by three friends of Hugo Chavez. And Smartmatic has been involved in accusations of fraud all over the world, and Philippines is one of the places where that has been alleged and just recently in the news. This is a press release from Smartmatic that was sent to me. The Philippine Supreme Court has ruled in favor of Smartmatic, rectifying the fact that they were disqualified by the Elections Commission. They call it sounds almost like our candidate here. But the Commission on Elections and the Philippines was so disgusted by their dealings with Smartmatic that they would not allow them to bid any more on projects, and so Smartmatic took them to court and won in the Supreme Court. Rather than showing people how they can trust these things, what they do is they lawyer up and they get lobbyists. Seems to be the way that they operate here. The verdict Delta blow against the questionable actions of certain Kamlek commissioners, says Smartmatic, which include the sudden and random declaration of the vote counting machines as unserviceable despite several more years of functionality and ongoing warranty. It is ruling. The Supreme Court agrees with the opinion of Kamlek's own law department and a dissenting commissioner, who had argued that the commission lacked both procedural authority and factual evidence for smart metics disqualification. Why would they do that, Well, We've seen this pattern of behavior in a lot of different areas, and very interestingly here in the United States. On Sunday it was I'm sorry. On Monday, it was reported that Georgia Democrats and Republicans find common ground and demand a switch to paper ballots. Again, the issues that you're seeing here with smart Medica are not necessarily or dominion or in these companies, not necessarily that particular company, But it's electronic voting in general, because what it does is it opens up these It opens up voting fraud to people around the world. Any bad actors anywhere in the world could be enemy state, it could be hackers, it could be anybody now has access to the elections, and they can rig them horizontally and vertically. They can rig it from the top of the ballot down to the very bottom of the from president to dog catcher, and they can do it horizontally, they can do it across every jurisdiction. You see, what the computers do is they provide an enterprise wide solution for people to mess with the elections that you don't have when you've got something that is physical. Again, ballots can be stuffed, voting machines can be stolen, but the enterprise wide solution for electronic hacking is something that is unique for the electronic voting machines. Democrats and Republicans in Georgia have found common ground and are demanding the state election board ditch electronic voting machines and switch to paper ballots. The chair the Morgan County Democrat Party said in the statement, it is madness actually to go into a system and to have all of our ballots relying on that well, exactly, And that has been the argument from the very beginning of this and on the next day in the Philippines and Manila Times, even though the Supreme Court is saying no, you can allow Smartmatic to bid on these jobs. This came out in the Manila Times. Smartmatics global controversies just follow the money thirtieth of July, which is yesterday, according to the Philippines Cybercrime Investigation and Coordination Center, the system of Smartmatic, the contractor of the Commission on Elections, that's kam Alike is comprised and not the server of the body politic. The tentative result of the inquiries were disclosed on Friday and a hearing of the Joint Congressional Oversight Committee, as reported by the Manila Times. So the fight continues there even though Smartmatic one of the Supreme Court. You have the Philippine Congress as well as the Election Commission, as well as the cybercrime investigatory people. They are all very concerned about the ability of these machines to be secure. And why wouldn't you be concerned about that? Just take a look at what happened with CrowdStrike, take a look at what has now happened yet again with Microsoft. And of course the CrowdStrike thing was not a cyber hack. It was a it was a self owned thing. And we don't know what the Microsoft thing is, but we do know that the Pentagon has been hacked, that the CIA has been hacked, the NSA has been hacked, every organization at and T was just recently hacked. Every organization has been hacked, So why would anybody suggest that these election machines cannot be hacked. Of course they can be hacked. Of course they have been hacked. Reality, you're not allowed to say that, but we know that for sure. Just common sense would tell you that the Philippines election doubts arise over electronic voting machines. This goes back to twenty ten, fourteen years ago, when they were just talking about putting in electronic voting machines. They said, new computerized electronic voting machines are meant to prevent fraud. But and tests the voting machines rejected ballots failed to connect to the cell phone networks to transmit results. And at about that time twenty ten, as I said, there's a lot of illustrations being done, even on local news reports, showing how susceptible all electronic voting machines were to being hacked. And so they said that when they were talking about back in twenty ten, as they were talking about putting in for the first time electronic voting machines and the Philippines, they set a survey conducted of Filipinos. They said they expected that the national elections will be clean. Forty eight percent said they thought they'd be clean and the results will be credible. However, fifty four percent expected trouble if they weren't see This is why we talk about this, because we are being set up for a civil war. We're being set up for trouble. We have vulnerable systems, we have people who are vulnerable to fear and you know, just despair over the election. That is what is really the key issue in this election, because they're not going to do anything about, you know, pulling back these movements that they've made on our freedom. They're not going to do anything in terms of stopping these existential threats to our freedom, to our liberties, and our economy. They're not going to do anything about that. But there is another threat that is inherent in the election, and that is this fight over the results. Smart metic Implicated and alleged bribery. This was September of last year from CNN. Smart Medic the voting technology companies suing Fox and former President Trump's top allies over false claims that their machines rigged the twenty twenty election. Was implemented implicated, I should say in an alleged bribery scheme. While this is all happening, Biden's Justice Department filed money laundering charges against former Filipino lawyers and election administrators. Four executives from Smart Medics absidiaries were also implicated as uncharged co conspirators. The bribery claims are sure to reverberate, and Smart Medics ongoing defamation claims and why didn't they they put them in. It's the clear implication here is that there was bribery and pay to play and lobbying that was going on, and even Biden's Justice Department did that. Smartmatic filed massive defamation suits against Fox News Newsmax on several individual Fox hosts, ex Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, all of this, and as that's happening, there is an indictment even from Biden's Department of Justice. So we should be very concerned about the election. We should not place all of our hope in this. We should not be ready to fight a civil war. Anybody goes down there and say we're going to remove La La Harris or Biden or whatever by whatever means don't follow those people. They're trying to set you up in another one of these things, or even worse, into a civil war. That's the real issue, the overriding issue of this so called fake election. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to take a look at some of the listeners comments and questions. This was from Gabby, who writes on Sunday says nine to eleven footage vanishes from YouTube. He said, are you ware the footage that was filmed inside one of the towers immediately after it was hit. It was available from Google before the takeover by YouTube, but now it's completely finished from the internet. This footage showed utter chaos of patrons trying to escape while the building violently shook. Why doesn't Google want us to see that? Well, you know, again, there is so much evidence. We know how this was used, and we know what did not happen, which is the official store. We will never know exactly what happened with it, but we know enough, especially when you look at something like Building seven that was not even hit by a plane. There's no way that these buildings just collapse in their footprint. And there's so many documentaries out there. As a matter of fact, I had somebody saying, you know, you should watch Loose Change. Yeah, I've seen it pretty much. Most people have seen it. It doesn't you know. Again, the bottom line is we just have to understand that this was an event that was created to push their agenda. The more important thing is to stop their agenda. Things like the Model State Health Emergency Powers Act and to understand how that was tied to nine eleven, how Homeland Security and CDC and all the rest of the stuff, the prep back, everything was all tied together. This is from Kimmy says, the Twitter just activated a setting by default for everyone that gives them the right to use your data to train Groc. And again Groc is Elon Musk's artificial intelligence. They never announced it. You can disable this using the web, but it is hidden. You can't disable it using the mobile app. And so he's got a direct link to it. So this is a forwarded to me by Harry Hound and you can find this. The person who put this out is Kimmy. Well, actually look for easy Bake oven and you'll see the instructions there as to what you can do and if you don't want your data to be used to train elon Musk's AI, And of course they need to have human data in order to train this stuff. And he's not a philanthropist. He's got real designs for X. He wants to bring back his PayPal like thing, but actually he wants to make it more like the Chinese social media that was there. And he also sees it as a big hive mind. This is from Bill, he says David, he says. Peter Teel says he doesn't like those people at Davos. I guess that's what all the World Economic Forum young global leaders say. I heard Vivek Kramaswami say it. I haven't heard Maria Bartiromo say it yet. Yeah, you know, it was interesting and I played this last week. He criticized Peter Teel criticized Davos, But I played an older video for you where he actually defended Builderberg and the secrecy that was there. He called it privacy boy. That is certainly hypocritical for somebody who started palenteer to look at all of our data. This is from a listener. I don't see the name here at the bottom, But he did have a couple of things that I thought was interesting. He asked for a way for us to be able to put the podcast on the website so people could listen to it in the background. We have looked at that in the past and didn't really come up with a good technological solution because the bandwidth that charges then are on us and we didn't really know how to do that. But he didn't have a good solution that maybe we put something on the merchandise section of the site where people could just donate or support from there instead of getting the merchandise. That reminds me we have today. We're still trying to get answers from the people who process the payments want to shut us off for some reason. Karen's been going around with them. They gave us a deadline the end of the month to shut this down. We still have not been able to resolve that issue, so the ability to even buy merchandise might be disappearing for a while if they shut us down until we find somebody else to do it. Not sure at this moment why they wanted to do that. If it was a misunderstanding about something or if this is a political don't really know yet, but that's still kind of hanging there. And then he says, I'm a single father with a ten year old autistic, vaccine damaged beautiful daughter. She only got the shots at birth. At birth, just the hep B and the vitamin K, so it's not just the MMR. It is all of them. And you know, we've talked about this and talked about how many different vaccines they do and how they do it over and over and over again with these but again, it can be any of these things because they all have things like preservatives and other things like that. So just wanted to pass that on to everybody. You know, seeing that mother that I played that video so many times, who said she didn't realize that her child, who they said died from sudden infant death syndrome, We don't know what it is until she saw they were saying the same thing about adults who were dropping dead from the Trump shot, and then she realized what that was about. So I just wanted to pass that on to people. This is from Robert. He said, thank you for featuring the Life site news article. Scientist challenge fundamental precepts of virology. After your show, I read the entire article again and listen to the audio. I've watched the embedded video. Farewell to virology, He says, from the start of this massive worldwide coordinated genocide, I prayed for God to expose the evil intent and all the principal players involved on the very same global scale. I said, this recent article was not much of a revelation, as it was a refresher. Still, I rejoice in the fact that God is in control and we are seeing the scientific community gathering the courage and consensus to at least challenge the foundation of virology and of vaccines and growing numbers. The Bible tells us that mankind will experience far worse than faunci in the future. Yeah, we all will, quite frankly, we all have death, disease, and suffering in our future. But we as Christians have a hope and that is the thing that sustains us and gives us the courage to confront these lies. Eventually, these lives are going to come out. Whether they come out in our lifetime or not, we don't know. It's just our job to confront them. So I absolutely agree with you. What an amazing crime this has been and how these people have all gotten away with it. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears.
Speaker 1: You can even watch it by using your eyes.
Speaker 7: In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 7: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 1: That's a website.