Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com. And you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 2: The Power Trip welcomes you to Initials Game five.
Speaker 1: Sixty six, presented by Hurlbird Heating and Plumbing. Yes, five sixty six thanks to Hurlbirds.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Yeah, it's time, Chris. What happens with Hurlbird? What happens with Hurlbert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can, you know, get a bunch of stuff, and you can get a discount, and there's phone numbers and websites and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got Hurlbird.
Speaker 3: Heating and Plumbing keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: You can get a free furnace with the which is of a new air conditioner. What called six one two, two hundred twenty one twenty today and schedule online.
Speaker 2: At hurlberthp dot com. That's hurlberthp dot com nailed it nineteen sixty since nineteen sixty for existing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go around the room, meet the competitors and see what we're playing for. Saucer the all time wins leader, you're the all time points leader. What happens if you win Initials Game five sixty six?
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Seventh Avenue Pizzas on sale now at all Kowalski's locations. And if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one if you could win one hundred dollars, can we stock your freezer with Seventh Avenue? Thanks Chris Hackey.
Speaker 5: What happens if you win radcne radcode dot com You get tempercon off your order entire order now through Monday instore online at redcord dot com. And when you use a promo code, Initials discount doesn't play toppers does everything else.
Speaker 2: Thank you Radcom. I'm gonna win for you. Let's do it, Marnie Gellner, what happens if you win?
Speaker 6: Thanks to my beautiful friends at great Clips. If I win today, tweet me tag clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win free haircuts four a year trip cue card.
Speaker 7: Marnie's a followed by the way on social she really is building is we follow her?
Speaker 2: We follow you? Yeah, it's a smart play.
Speaker 1: Jason and Randy, you're at ACME tonight and tomorrow. There's some tickets available for the late shows tonight and tomorrow at home.
Speaker 2: Come see us. I bet after this show your fans are going to fill it up.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 7: So we're gonna sadly have to tell people sold out are happily totally.
Speaker 4: That would be great.
Speaker 1: All right, before game and by again, by the way, Jason almost won last year.
Speaker 2: He was down.
Speaker 1: Keep HIPing him. I've been riding that high all you had a shot. You were competitive last year. We'll see if Randy can get in the mix. Jason can get in the mix. But before we play game five sixty six, let me mention a couple things. Number One, you can buy the home version at initials game dot Com. Game four is available version six right around the corner. And of course there's also like forty five locations. Now you can play Initials game live dot com. There's bars and breweries all over the state where you can go play this for free.
Speaker 2: It's super fun, amazing. Thanks to you, Bill. This should be the official bar game of Minnesota. It kind of is.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I love that California, North Dakota, Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: What else am I forgetting? I think those are at four states in Canada. Will come down here and hit you.
Speaker 1: All right now, one of you gets a crack at eighty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 5: Yeah you heard him right, eighty seven thousand dollars. You're looking at my new car. Save money in your current carloan drill with Save Paul Federal Credit Union now for in Carlon rates as low as four point nine to nine percent APR.
Speaker 2: Apply today at St.
Speaker 5: Paulsu dot Org slash cafe and federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 1: Again thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. This goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's a progressive jackpot. If the caller gets one letter in the correct spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still pretty sweet. But if they say both in the right spot and it has happened twice this time, they win eighty seven thousand dollars. The previous record was thirty one five, so we're well past that.
Speaker 8: Today.
Speaker 1: We're sniffing six figures almost. Let's see if we can stop at at eighty seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Good morning? What is your name and where are you from? From Elk Brady, from Milk River. Let's Elk River, Brady? What's going on? Man? Waiting to win?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's let's give it a shot.
Speaker 1: All you have to do to win eighty seven thousand dollars are telling me the two correct letters?
Speaker 2: Fire away my city. I live in Elk River. R Er.
Speaker 4: You're gonna go eer?
Speaker 2: Remember that one Elk River for er. Okay, good idea.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: He's goingrategy Elk River.
Speaker 1: If he has one in the right spot, it's two fifteen because both it's eighty seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Does Brady and Elk River have at least one right with E or the letter R?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not take a shit effort. All right, here we go Game five sixty six. Good luck Jason and Randy. Just a reminder, yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. If you get it wrong, you're out for the remainder of just that item. We play best out of twelve. You have to pronounce the answers correctly when you ring and you have five seconds to answer. If somebody else rings in and the five seconds are counting down and you know the answer, yell out your name and kind of secure your place in line. It's essentially at any other rules that I'm forgetting.
Speaker 2: I think that's it.
Speaker 7: I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Ready, all right, here we go the initials for game five sixty six. Today we're going the letter F and then the letter.
Speaker 2: P I new F p.
Speaker 8: F P.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Number one of FP Clue number one. One of the words is a body parts.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This on the radio.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Dates back thousands of years.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Often associated with carnivals and amusement. Yeah, face paint that.
Speaker 7: I had face plant in my frog prints.
Speaker 2: Fine penis.
Speaker 1: Song as it is clinical it was doing back thousands of years thousands of years to the editions.
Speaker 2: But fine penises are always at carnivals and.
Speaker 1: King touch shautleeds one.
Speaker 4: Here is number two of f P Clue number one.
Speaker 1: It is the first word when it's purchased, but not when it's actually used.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: These dbuted in the middle of the twentieth century. Clue number three features a cardboard base. Clue number four known for its convenience, affordability, variety, and shelf life.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: These are pre made, They just require a heat source.
Speaker 7: Jason Jason was first Frozen Pizza.
Speaker 2: Aga who sponsors us seventh Avenue Pizza Frozen Pizza.
Speaker 7: Weird that I weird that I got that Jay sponsored by sixth Avenue Stop.
Speaker 2: Jason on the board with one sauce has one.
Speaker 1: Here's number three of FP. Clue number one involved space. Clue number two features divisions.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Not exclusively but commonly features rectangles, squares, straight lines, and right angles. Clue number four includes measurements.
Speaker 2: Marnie yep floor plan that's.
Speaker 1: So good as a floor planing Marni gods Marnie for Marnie, Marnie, Marny all right, g in the house. All right, three way tie with Jason, Marnie and Sauce. Randy and Hawk yet to score, but there are nine.
Speaker 2: Hockey to go.
Speaker 4: Let's go. Here's number four of FP.
Speaker 1: Clue number one might feature a wave from time to time.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often considered relaxing. Number three sauce front porch. That's rights a front porch.
Speaker 7: Out.
Speaker 1: It was that kind of waving, not a water wave. Sauce with front porch takes the lead. Sauce you have two. Jason and Marni each have one. Eight items to go? How many does Randy have?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 2: Ca all Randy cool cool, Just wanted to get that out there. There is number.
Speaker 4: Of Clue number one, often seen near wings. Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Sometimes observed upside down. Clue number three often perform at high speeds.
Speaker 2: Paul YEP fighter pilot's sauce is locked in dumber.
Speaker 1: It's all right, I always three, all right, starting to pull away, but there's still plenty of times.
Speaker 2: There's seven items left left.
Speaker 1: Sauce has three, Jason has one, Marnie has one.
Speaker 2: Year's number six.
Speaker 4: Of FP clue number one.
Speaker 1: Historical connection to magnesium Clue number two one of the words relates to approximately one two hundredth of a second.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: The key component can be built in or external.
Speaker 4: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is often used at night.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This involves temporary illumination.
Speaker 5: Oh, Hawk was first flash photo?
Speaker 1: He flash flash photo or flash photography?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got I had flash But that works.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like a talk right now. I just figured one of those would come up soon. There we go, let's talk. Hawk has one? Now, sausage. I mean, who says flash photo?
Speaker 7: If I'm being honest, can you take can you please take a flash photo of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They would say that. I would say, thank you, guys, thank you. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why he's going to their show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Spirit and Marty's kind of right my anti sauce case. Sauce has three, Marty and Jason each have one. He has how many? Randy has how many? That's a zero?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't hear you halfway through the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, ras go this is where I wake up. This is it second half.
Speaker 1: Here is number seven of FP Clue number one, debuted in Sweden in nineteen seventy four. Clue number two has levels. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: One of the words is a polyhedron.
Speaker 4: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Features fats and oils.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Visual guide used to aid in responsible decision making.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Final clue Clue number six. This is used for healthy, balanced eating.
Speaker 1: Paul was first or three two one?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 2: You were a second food pyramid? Oh? Good job is the food? Does anybody follow that anymore?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think I'm upside down on my food pyramids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I look like an upside food pyramid.
Speaker 7: I always saw that as a food pyramid skiing, I know, because you have to get more and more people to believe in food. Pairmid then they have to get three people to believe in their food pyramid.
Speaker 8: Brilliant.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 9: I don't like it all right, Hawk gets point number two.
Speaker 1: Everybody's mathematically still in this sauce has three hockets two Marty and Jason.
Speaker 2: Each have one. I got one.
Speaker 4: There's number eight of FP. Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Most commonly black, silver, or gray.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: The vast majority of it is circular.
Speaker 4: Clue number three has.
Speaker 1: Been used for humor in many cartoons.
Speaker 7: Three two I got it, Randy Randy, frying pan, Randy, good job, Brandy.
Speaker 2: Here gets I know one. I can now die. All right, I do have the same DNA. All right, everybody's on the board, but lets win this thing. Let's not go.
Speaker 1: I've got COPSS has three, Hawk has two, everybody else has one. With four items to go, here's number nine of f P.
Speaker 4: Clue number one are filled. Clue number two, one of the.
Speaker 2: Words originally comes from an animal.
Speaker 1: Clue number three not exclusively, but most commonly utilized at night. Clue number four considered lightweight. Clue number five also not exclusively, but they are most commonly white, off white or cream.
Speaker 8: Marnye yep, feather pillow, Marny pillow, Why you.
Speaker 2: Take her song to get it out? Pillow marns a good point for you.
Speaker 6: Pillow pillow case, fat, fat pillow, flow.
Speaker 2: One of those fat pillows.
Speaker 1: Flex pillow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I use a flex pillow.
Speaker 1: Alright, three to go and everybody is still in this.
Speaker 5: I'm in the market for a fat pillow.
Speaker 2: In the market. She said, you're in the lead, Hawk and Marny just one back.
Speaker 1: Scholar brothers are two back with three to go, so you're not out of it either. Jason and Randy each have one of us. Here's number ten of f P. Clue number one are often round or circular.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: These are temporarily submerged. Clue number three are internally green. Clue number four might be presented in a basket. Paul yep fried potato, Sauce out for the rest of number ten, Jason, Jason flower pot. Jason's out for the rest of the town. We're down to Randy, Marney.
Speaker 2: And Chris.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Considered golden, brown and crunchy or crispy.
Speaker 2: Marny fried pickle the internally green flower pot there, Chris, the guys are clowns. I don't like this.
Speaker 1: Freckles gets Marnie tied with sauce for the lead. With two to go, Jason, you need the last two to tie, right, You need the last.
Speaker 2: Two to tie.
Speaker 1: I got this, Chris is just one back. Here's eleven of f P clue number one. The first word is commonly shortened to just four letters.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often considered rowdy, disorderly, or raucous.
Speaker 4: Clue number three, one of the.
Speaker 1: Words is a social organization. Clue number four might have dozen got Jason, Jason, frat party shot.
Speaker 2: Jolt Year. It's nice shop, but your party party there as well. Let's go to baby.
Speaker 6: Here's something extra about when you're ringing with I got it.
Speaker 7: Everybody quiet because we don't know, we don't know how to do it. I'm just so thrilled that I got pretty much the same thing, same thing there was can I There was a we did a story on our podcast, No People Time where there was a guy named Travis and he had a brother named Tarvas and a another brother named Tavers.
Speaker 2: Like you just keep moving the r overt.
Speaker 7: Party, fart party, fatter party, Travis tarvs Tavs, and it.
Speaker 2: Goes to Tavers all right, Like him.
Speaker 1: And Martie have three. If either of you get this ring, you walk off a winner. Jason and Hawk, you're just one back. So if either of you get this right, we force a three way tie breaker. If Randy gives his, why not Randy keep going? If Randy gets this, then he forces a Sauce Marnie heads up time. Nice, I can still affect this game. You definitely can. Marny and Sauce going for the win, Jason and Hawk going for the tie.
Speaker 7: Here's the final item. Aren't you glad that I kept this going so you could do one more? Yeah, brilliant, never so happy that we're in this partnership.
Speaker 1: Here is number twelve of f P Clue number one. There are two.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Are commonly cylindrical. Clue number three are most often yellow. Clue number four they've been hit, Randy, WHOA? Hang out a second? Nobody say anything for a second. I couldn't tell. Let's see if Zacho can run the instant replay back. Nobody say a word. That was super close.
Speaker 9: Instant replay Clue number four, They've been hit, Randy, WHOA one more time?
Speaker 7: Zachary Randy's Randy Randy? Yeah, I definitely know I don't have the right answers, So here we go. But I had to guess something. Folding papers, folding papers, folding papers.
Speaker 2: Are ringing in? Is it foul poll?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How did you land on foul pole versus fair pool? Did you go back and forth?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody calls it fair poole. And plus I gotta give one the saucer. He's gonna tell me it's gonna kill me. He definitely won that.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying for you in your development of that clue, did it foul poles?
Speaker 2: The answer for sure? Right did that foul pole? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Let me take a photographic picture of it.
Speaker 2: Saus.
Speaker 1: What happens now that you've won Game five sixty six.
Speaker 3: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Sibbath Avenue Pizza tag Me and Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday in one of you to restock your research with Seventh Avenue petzaites.
Speaker 1: You guys are two of our favorites. We love when you guys are and you guys are welcome anytime. Jason and Randy.
Speaker 2: You can see them tonight at ACTME.
Speaker 1: A couple of shows tonight, a couple of shows tomorrow, although the early shows are sold, so get to the later shows.
Speaker 2: We just love you guys so much and thank you for thank you, Thank you very much. Guys.
Speaker 1: Follow them on social and them live. They're the best, all right, Thanks fellows. Good to see you guys as always, I guys.
Speaker 2: Nine to noon is next.
Speaker 1: The Power Trip returns five thirty to nine on Monday.
Speaker 2: Everybody, have a great weekend. I already have a willing for this. You have a love you witch, what