Speaker 1: Welcome to Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 2: So these are some of the oldies but goodies.
Speaker 1: The classics, and they are some of the episodes that are probably in the back of the catalog that you haven't managed to listen to yet. So just a warning, some of my thoughts, feelings, opinions may have changed since the recordings of these episodes, doesn't make them any less interesting. So, as an evolving human being, I may say something in these episodes that I don't necessary fairly agree with today, but these episodes are the classics, and I just thought I would do a little something fun for us. So welcome and enjoy throw Back Thursday.
Speaker 3: Baby, I'm a gainst too at a tangle you mess with me, I'm.
Speaker 4: As trigger warning. This podcast may include explicit content that.
Speaker 5: Will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality listeners.
Speaker 4: Next question is.
Speaker 6: Advised, don't fuck with me.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Welcome to the December Breakdown. Today we are breaking down and shaking down Ghost Adventures, one of the most popular reality TV shows of all time, originally featured on the Travel Channel. Today, Tommy from the Let's Get Freaky podcast joins us again to explore the ever present Darcicle influence on Ghost Adventures and more specifically the host Zach and of course, to find more from Tommy and the Let's Get Freaky podcast. You can click the link in the show notes and it will take you right over there. But before we jump into the episode, a few updates here. I am gonna be rolling out some incredible episodes this month, and I have a killer surprise for you for Christmas. I'm not gonna tell you anything more than that, but I am really excited and it's a Christmas spascial Christmas special for everyone. After I get done recording this intro, I'm headed over to the other house and I'm going to be painting my life away and enjoying some severe hip pain later this afternoon. How is everyone doing. I hope you enjoyed this episode. I did post a poll on Patreon, so if you're not a Patreon Room two three seven member, you're missing out because I posted a poll and I asked for the patrons to comment their suggestions or most desired topics for me to cover. And I've went over all of them so far and I love every single suggestion. They're all amazing and it was really hard for me to pick one, but I have picked one. Now I have to choose a co host for the episode because I feel like it is such an enormous topic. I must have a co host, and selecting the perfect one is difficult. But that episode will air in Januare and I'm very excited. I'm not gonna announce the topic or the patron that suggested it just yet. I'm gonna make that a surprise. But I'm going to be doing some more interactive stuff over on the Patreon and getting your thoughts and feedback for future episodes. And actually I've invited one of the patron members to actually do an episode with me. So we're stepping up the game here on the Cosmic Peach podcast. And the season three starts in January, so next month, and I am, whether you like it or not, making some changes for season three, and hopefully these will be the last set of changes, you know, Third time's the charm all that. I feel like I'm getting pretty stable and comfortable with how things have been going, but I am going to introduce some changes starting season three, so look forward to that. But without further ado, let's get into the episode. Oh wait, fuck me, hang on, I'm totally skipping my own tradition right now by reading the new five star reviews that you all have lovingly left for me. Oh my god, there's a bunch. What the fuck?
Speaker 7: Whooh?
Speaker 2: Okay? November six from Anna I'm not even gonna try A N N A L y z e U entitled I Love this show five stars. Hi, Julia, I love your show. I also found you through Cult of Conspiracy and I loved the Maryland podcast. Thank you so much. It was so enlightening, and this episode with Rege had me laughing out loud so much my coworkers and boss probably thought I was goin' looney. Thank you so much. Reg is great. I love him. He is fantastic. And also, thank you so much for listening to the Maryland episode. Next review is Deadpool Wilson left on November a entitled Cosmic Peaches the Best five stars. I listened to your pod. I listened to your podcast to and from work. When you have a new podcas cast up. You are so pure and sincere, even though we are strangers, I feel like I've known you my whole life. Your podcast content and how you present it is above most, if not the best podcast out there. Thank you for all that you do. It's greatly appreciated. Looking forward to keep learning things with you. Many blessings. Jason from Pennsylvania. Thank you, Jason. I love those reviews and I am so I appreciate you so much. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to leave a review. Actually, you know what I just find I think I fucked up Gonzo Swazzle. I didn't read this one November first. I love this show five stars. I discovered Julia through the Cult of Conspiracy. Every episode she does with them is amazing. So I started listening to this one. I love it. Jess. Oh wait, I read that last time. I'm Gonzo Garbonzo Swasle. I read that already. Thank you so much. I'm going to be putting out an extra episode in December, just for you know, the surprise episode, the mystery Box episode. And for those of you who haven't went over to the Patreon and joined Room two three seven. It's never too late. Please go and check it out. You can check out any time, but I promise you you won't want to. I'm actually going to be dedicating a lot more time to putting content over there for twenty twenty four and I'm working on some new merchandise items and some shit like that, but I'm not ready to roll it out just yet. I feel like I got some other you know, I got quite a few messages on Instagram actually about the Marilyn Monroe episode. And I'm always honored and appreciate every single time someone takes their precious time to contact me, leave a review, send a message, etc. And I really, honestly, truly hope I tell you enough just how much I appreciate my listeners. You're some of the smartest motherfuckers in the world, and I'm all the better for it. So, without further ado, let's jump into the episode. You guys are the best. Here we go, Welcome back. It is that time again for the Breakdown Shakedown, and I'm really excited for not only the topic, but for my co host for the evening. It is Tommy from the Let's Get Freaky Podcast, one of my new favorite podcasts, and Tommy, how are you?
Speaker 8: I am excited to be here. Thank you very much. This is exciting.
Speaker 2: It is It's going to be kind of paranormal, kind of conspiracy ish tonight, and that's something that I know you enjoy covering as well. But for the first time listener, where can they find your podcast and what all's going on on the Let's Get Freaky podcasts.
Speaker 8: Yes, so we're on all the major podcast platforms, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, pretty much wherever you get your podcasts, we're there. Recently started putting some episodes on YouTube. That's quite a new thing for me because it's the video side, and that's that's another ball game.
Speaker 6: But we're there.
Speaker 8: We're on YouTube now as well, all over social media.
Speaker 6: Let's Get Freaky.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we talk all things paranormal, ghosts, cryptis, UFOs. I've had some weird experiences in my life and I just like learning about the subject and hearing other people stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think for a lot of American listeners, they probably enjoy your podcast just to hear your accent, so they get tired of listening to me. I want to throw some pizzazz in there.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't know about that. I don't know, do you.
Speaker 2: So, how has the podcast been going as far as having guests on that just want to kind of tell you about their personal paranormal experiences. Do you have random guests on like that that you've never met before?
Speaker 8: Yeah, most most of the guests I've never met before, and they're just telling me there because it's quite a personal thing with a paranormal because it's just.
Speaker 6: It's serious to you because you've experienced it.
Speaker 8: So it's quite hard to talk about it and to know that, I'm sure there's people listening to is he telling the truth? So it is quite hard for people to so to come out with their story. So I respect everyone that comes on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is, and I always believe them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't want people to think you're a lunatic. But yeah, there's stuff that goes on that can't be explained. And that kind of brings us to our breakdown for our episode tonight is actually a paranormal type reality TV show, which is Ghost Adventures.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are things in this world that we will never fully understand understand. We want answers, and.
Speaker 9: We have worked years to build our credibility, our reputation, working alongside the most renowned professionals in the field, capturing groundbreaking proof of the paranormal. I can't give you an explanation.
Speaker 10: This is our evidence, our ghost adventures.
Speaker 2: And I usually only talk about big Hollywood production style movies, ghostbusters and things that are made up. So this is the first time I actually dove into more of a reality type TV show, and I'm talking about ghost adventures. Yes, they go and investigate haunted locations, and a lot of other TV shows do that. But what sets this show apart is the host, Zach Begans or Bagins. However, I think he pronounces it Begans just to sound cool. I think that Pucker's last name is Baggins. He's like, I'm Zack Bacon.
Speaker 6: But don't make it sound a bit more upmarket.
Speaker 2: I guess, yes. But so I haven't really told you anything that I found during my research. So you're going in blind, and I want to get your thoughts and feelings about it as a fellow paranormal investigator, if you will, And what are your thoughts about the show, the cast, Zach, all of that. Like just Rath, I.
Speaker 6: Quite enjoyed the show. It's paranormal. There's something about the Zach guy.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's loved, but like in the paranormal world, a lot of people absolutely idolize him, like he's like the god. He's got like he's got like Facebook groups dedicated to him, and you know all over Rex and Instagram his groups that are just dedicated to him. So he's got he's got a big pool. Like there's something that there's something that obviously people.
Speaker 6: Like about him. I've always thought that, A he's a strange character.
Speaker 8: I enjoyed the show. I don't know the guy. I don't know if that's how he is off camera, but.
Speaker 2: There is something dark about him.
Speaker 6: There's something that seems yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, I know, he gets possessed and stuff like that a lot, and things like that that would take its toll, you know, if that's really happening all the time.
Speaker 6: But there reads something about him it seems not quite right. I would say.
Speaker 2: There's more than meats that I kind.
Speaker 6: Of yeah, he gets out mysterious.
Speaker 2: And you were saying that he has the Facebook pages dedicated to him, and it almost made me think the guy kind of has a cult following, Yeah, a culty the way that they follow him. Yeah, And so just jumping into my research. Ghost Adventures, of course, it's an American paranormal and reality TV series and it premiered in two thousand and eight on the Travel Channel and now it's on everywhere you can imagine. It's on Discovery plus, HBO Max, all the streaming platforms, and there's almost thirty odd seasons of I mean, he's been doing this for years and years and years and years. So the program follows Zach, Aaron, Billy and Jay and they go investigate all of these haunted locations. But do you remember a guy named Nick being on the show? In the very beginning, there was a guy named Nick Groff and she got like booted off the island.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you remember that?
Speaker 8: And there's been a big thing recently about it, isn't it. He's come out and said stuff Zach and the show.
Speaker 6: He's come out.
Speaker 2: I've been watching Ghost Adventures since before Zach got his teeth fixed and when Nick was still a cast member, and now he's trying to start his own paranormal investigation show. And he says Zach pretty much abused him on a daily basis and he was the most horrible, awful douche packer you could ever meet, which I'm sure there's a little bit of truth to that, but at the same time, you have to understand it. If you got kicked off the show, you'd probably be pissed off too. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So he's gonna be He's gonna be a bit bitter for sure, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: But so you probably didn't know this, but Ghost Adventures began as an independent film that was produced kind of like Blair Witch Project with Zach and he So he was a nerdy kid in high school and he wanted to do drama class in film school and acting classes, and he did this Ghosted a Ventures documentary. It was supposed to be like Blair Witch Project, but the real Blair Witch Project. And he did an investigation. It was maybe a two hour documentary, and it gained so much traction that they turned it into the show that millions watch all the time. But he started off just wanting to do that one project with him and his fellow researchers. But I do have to say before we continue his voiceovers on the show, come the fuck on.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you.
Speaker 11: Were to look in this wall right here, caught a hole right here, yeah, and then put a piece of plexiglass right here, and if you could see emotions, you would just see streams and pain and crying.
Speaker 12: And torment, and it's just refberating throughout this whole building.
Speaker 2: I mean, really, come the fuck on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he It was coming towards me like a shark underwater, like come on.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, Man, put some more into It's.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit for me. He has this monotone kind of dramatic thing going on, but he takes everything to the next level. He can't just say we're investigating the abandoned orphanage. He's like tonight on Ghost Adventures, this is why we're here. We're gonna channel them, We're gonna say on some and he just makes you feel like it's larger than life. And that's cool if you're trying to sell it. But there is just something about him and I can't put my finger on it, if I'm being honest, But I think he's simply just a dark occultist himself, and I think that's how he's able to attract so much dark energy to him when he goes to these locations. Yeah, he almost channels it in just he himself is kind of haunted. Yeah, And I think that's why the show is so successful, is because a lot of people, when they're investigating, they go in and they do not have a confirmation by a set. They just want to investigate. It's like when he walks into a building freaking, the walls starts showing again. You see demonic beasts and ghoules everywhere, and why is it drawn to him?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's always got black on as well, and he always wearing black. He wears some quite cool hats sometimes, I think. But yeah, I was watching on the other day and he had like a cowboy hat and I was like, what's this.
Speaker 6: Black cowboy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, depends if he's low, if the location is in the Old West, toll wear a cowboy hat just for them. And then all of a sudden he's got like six pair of cowboy boots and he knows a thing or two about the Old West.
Speaker 6: And so you do you do as you said, that is he is he possessed.
Speaker 8: You do hear that there's some people actually want to be possessed and actually want to carry.
Speaker 6: These bad spirits or whatever it is with.
Speaker 8: Him, and you know some people invite that in which is crazy. But you do hear that he acts like.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want it to happen, though, but gets mad if it doesn't happen. So he'll be like I don't want any attachments, get off me spirits. But then the second he walks in somewhere, if he doesn't feel like the energy is intense enough, he'll be like, all right, let's go get our Wiji boards out, and let's get our psychic mediums in here, and let's start opening portals to the unknown. And for me, I'm like, how did we get here that quickly into the investigation, Like he walked in and knew it was gonna be a slow night. So he's automatically like, bringing the psychics in, get the spirit box, let's do all this stuff. So he does want it to happen, even though he says, oh please, spirit, don't possess me. At the same time, he's like drawing up Instagram on his forehead.
Speaker 13: Something led me personally to this building. It's called out, and I answered, it's call. We're here at a building where so many different people have seen and heard spirits before their death when this was a care facility, because we were told by the owner that there was a seance here many years ago. We are going to do a seance.
Speaker 14: They're not going to do anything more to me. Leave Michaelaudia want anything.
Speaker 2: To do with you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, But as you say, that's that's why to show me so successful, because they get so many results. I guess however you get those results however, dog, it seems to me and you going into a situation like that, we don't want anything attached to with us, suddenly don't want anything like that. But that's what's going in the results, that's what's got in this platform, and you know.
Speaker 6: This amount of fame and love. So I guess he's.
Speaker 2: Just I think actually probably consumed him to some degree, and I think that plays a part in him probably being a dark occultist himself. Because we'll kind of get into some more stuff, but just for a little bit of background. He was born in April fifth, nineteen seventy seven, in Washington, DC, and he was raised in Illinois. He eventually moved to Las Vegas started Ghost Adventures, and it's been evolving since then. But he's a multigajillionaire at this point, and you know, when you have money, you have notoriety, fame, cult following, it does start getting to your head. Even though this is a reality TV show and you wouldn't think of it as a TV show on Disney Plus or something like that's just as famous as any of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for sure. It's one of those shows that it's literally on in the UK. It's on one channel, but you can find it is.
Speaker 2: Always on some kind of a freaking marathon or something. Adventures TV all night, Yeah, yeah, yeah. And besides Ghost Adventures, he now has spin off shows. One of them was called Deadly Possessions and it premiered on Travel Channel and it was a show that followed him around finding items for his Haunted Museum in Las Vegas. And then he started another show that's on Discovery Plus that's called The Haunted Museum and it's literally all about the items inside his museum, and it's filmed in Las Vegas by Eli Roth, the horror Master, so it's not like he doesn't have connections. And there's some shady shit with Eli Roth as well. Anybody who's watched Hostel or The Ruins, Cabin Fever, the Green Inferno, all of those movies, they have such a ritualistic type vibe about them and it almost comes off as he's trying to say a little something without saying too much, but it's just portrayed as a horror movie, especially Hostile for those who want to go back and watch that. That's some dark shit right there. They be teamed up with Zach from Ghost Adventures to film this show about his haunted museum quote unquote, So he now has three shows going on, and I want to get into some interesting information about some episodes of Ghost Adventures here in a minute. But I wanted to before we get into that, tell you some of this shit that this dude owns and how freaking interesting it is, so the listeners can get some context behind the mind of the person collecting these items and why maybe such dark energy follows him around. So I'm just going to going to read off some of these possessions and you tell me if you'd want them in your home. First. Among hundreds of freaking terrifying possessions in his museum, he has the Volkswagen death Van, in which doctor Jack Cavorkian ended the suffering of the terminally ill. You remember Doctor Kavorkian. It was often people They were like, I have cancer and I just want to kill myself. He would do house calls and bring the people in his van give him a deadly injection, and I don't know I guess disposed of the bodies or something. Wow, he bought it and it's in his fucking museum with all the little the doctor bag and all that shitting side of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, that's weird, man, that's weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So even crazier, he owns the quote unquote Propa Fi chair from Michael Jackson's death room.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Of all the people in the world, this fucking guy who's on a fucking Discovery Plus reality TV show owns doctor Kavorkian's murder van and the chair that Michael Jackson died in. Yeah, he's a gazillionaire. Let me tell you that straight up. Some of the stuff that he's been able to procure, he has to have millions.
Speaker 6: Does he come do you know if he comes from a rich family.
Speaker 2: No, that's the crazy thing. So he's literally raking in all this money off of this is pretty much getting possessed in doing seances and opening himself up to demonic energy all the time. And he's raking in cash handover fist and then he's turning around and buying all this fucking crazy stuff. And there was actually a house that he bought from Indiana it's called the Demon House, and it was notorious for powerful paranormal activity and it was so crazy that it got demolished in twenty fourteen because nobody could live in it. And he took a wooden banister and the freaking basement steps and the dirt from the foundation of the house and he installed it within his museum. So another kind of that would make sense because it was part of an investigation that he did where they went to the house, and so he bought it because nobody he didn't want any quote unquote anybody to live in it because of the dark and demonic energy. So he had it demolished, but he kept some remnants of it and it moved him over into this museum for people. So I'm a believer in even if you don't live in the house, if you come into close proximity with a cursed object or even dirt from the foundation a greeky step, you can become curse just by being near it. That is my opinion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it holds that energy and that negative Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: So are you familiar with what a depic boxes?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Okay? So it's from Jewish tradition and it's a little box that they would trap a demonic spirit into, or a demonic spirit of a person. So if it was a really super evil person and they wanted to lock their spirit away, they'd put it in a depic box. Or if it was a straight up demonic entity that they were trying to lock inside the box, this is what they would do. It's called a dipic box, and he actually owns one, and it's referred to as the world's most haunted object, and it was actually featured in an episode of his Haunted music and Post Malone go figure went to go visit him and wanted to open the Dipiic Box up.
Speaker 6: Wow Post Malone. Wow yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 2: So this guy has connections. First off, yeah, he didn't open the depic box with Post. But after Post went to the museum and requested that Zach open the Dipiic box, his plane malfunctioned and uh he had to do an emergency landing. In just like a week after the visit to the museum, he was in a horrible car crash. And this was this is Post Malone I'm talking about. So after the Post went and visited him, was let's open the dipic box and he was declined to open the dipic box. All this crazy shit happened to him. But I don't know if you're a super huge horror movie fan, but it was actually the box that Zach owns at this museum that inspired the twenty twelve movie The Possession, Oh wow. And it's at this haunted museum. So again he's got a glass kind of plexiglass case around it, so you can't just touch it or get in there. But I wouldn't want to be near the damn thing.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 8: These things are dangerous and yeah, for sure, and they're.
Speaker 2: Deeped in old ancient traditions and I personally would never want to own it because when you pay for something and you own it and it's technically your possession, now, yeah, you claim ownership of that and whatever is attached to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's going to be connected to you, now, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Ever, yeah, especially think of think of the Babylonian money magic system that we have all over the world, cash in exchange for goods or service, and it didn't used to be like that that Eventually, over time, this Babylonian money system was introduced to the world and so he's paying cash that he's gotten from going to these demon infested places for a demon box. I mean, it's legitimately a form of dark occultism. In my opinion, it's very ritualistic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for sure, that's mad that post alone after visiting had all that bad luck.
Speaker 6: I don't really believe in coincidences anymore.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either. I don't think it can be a coincidence. I was gonna say, I haven't even gotten to some of the craziest shit that he owns, but just knowing that so far, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's weird.
Speaker 8: I mean, I personally wouldn't want to own anything that's got any connection to demons or anything like that. You know, I don't want it near me or in my house. I find it interesting. I can see why, I like, you would have a museum maybe with this stuff in. I sort of get that, But yeah, I wouldn't want to be connected to it myself. I mean, this guy, he's got demons coming out of his ears, so I guess he's sort of.
Speaker 2: What I think too. He had I actually didn't put this in my notes, but he is currently in or was in a long term relationship with one of Hugh Hefner's playboy bunnies or whatever that he was married to Holly really mm hmm, yeah, So I mean.
Speaker 6: What Hugh's ex wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or one of his wives, one of his wives he's he's been in a long term relationship with her, and she's actually on an episode of Ghost Adventures because her house is so full of demons, if you can imagine.
Speaker 6: I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm all about getting freaky quote unquote, but not that kind of freaky because they're having threesomes in the third person. They're channeling his Okay, let's get into some of the real freaky ship here. He has also acquired Charles Manson's bone fragments yep, among other belongings of the infamous cult leader, and Zach previously acquired two paintings, one of Manson containing bits of his ashes and another that Manson painted himself while he was in prison and allegedly used a combination of paint and piss to paint this picture. And he owns that He also owns the hospital gown that Manson died in, complete with danes and the toe yep, the toe tag from his deceased body and the sheet that was draped over Manson's body after his passing.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Now, now let me ask you, what the fuck does that have to do with paranormal anything? Or are we borderline crossing over now into just straight up demonic?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's strange. Is this stuff holding the museum as well?
Speaker 2: Yes, on display? In some of this ship you can touch. He lets you touch shit. So is he inviting people into this and you also have to pay to get in there, so it's not like you're not consenting to whatever follows you out. Yes, but we're gonna get into that. He actually said that the latest of his Manson collection was given to him by Jason Freeman, who is Manson's grandson, and his grandson is the one that gave him the bone fragments that his grandson had scraped out of the incinerator that cremated Manson, and he also owns Charles Manson's dentures and his pentagram necklace. Again, we have now crossed from oh, haunted possessions to what does this have to do with haunted possessions?
Speaker 6: Yeah? That's just dark.
Speaker 2: I need stuff, evil, evil, evil stuff but what else does he own. He also owns a pair of Ted Bundy's glasses, and he owns Sharon Tate's wedding dress. The Manson murder victim that was pregnant that got stabbed up, he owns her wedding dress. He also obtained multiple paintings and letters serial killer John Wayne Gacy creed while in prison, including a self portrait of Gaycy dressed as a clown. And he also purchased one of the last ever polaroids of Gaycy and his last pack of cigarettes before he was executed. And one of his prize possessions is a painting that John Wayne Gacy painted of snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 2: So right off the top, we got a serial killer, a pedophile who's painting Disney paintings in prison, and Zach wants to own all this. Yeah, it's not paranormal actually at all. It's just kind of like borderline mental illness kind of. And he's obsessed with Charles Manson because he actually bought the Loabianca murder House, and he bought it for one point nine to eight million dollars. So that's that's why I say, we're not messing with your average Joe when it comes to his finances, because I can't buy a fucking sixty fucking thousand dollars house. And he's just pitdling off one point nine to eight million to buy this Labanca death house. And for what does he stay in there? Does he do rituals in there? Is he conjuring something in there? Why is it significant to him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean at this point, possibly he's possibly doing that stuff in there, but and I don't I'm.
Speaker 2: Not even trying to jump to conclusions. But that has nothing to do with being a paranormal investigator other than oh, well they were murdered there, let's go investigate it. That's one thing. Owning it and owning every single possible object of Charles Manson that you can get your hands on. That's different. And what you do when the cameras are shut off, that's where you really find out who you're fucking with. Now, why does he want to own that house?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: He just he's just really into this dark yes, dark shit man, big time.
Speaker 2: In the money that he has. I legitimately, right before we jumped on here, I was hungry, so I fucking got a box of fried fucking fish at the gas station, and that was best gas station fish I have ever eaten. But still ten dollars for a box of gas station fucking fish. And this guy spending one point ninety eight million dollars on a house that is relatively obscure. Not a lot of people know about the house or that he owns it. He kind of kept that one under wraps. I had to do some diitre to find that shit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's interesting because obviously Ghost Adventures is a massive show. It's got to be one of the biggest paranormal shows there is.
Speaker 6: But you you wouldn't.
Speaker 8: Think that the hosts and the owners of the show would be super super rich.
Speaker 6: I don't know why. I don't know why, but.
Speaker 2: I think that they would have been, honest to god, I thought that it was kind of a low production kind of reality.
Speaker 8: It's quite cheap to make these shows. Really, they're not on that higher budget. I mean they are some just when they first show them. They normally on a big channel, but they get pushed down to the smaller channels. But obviously they're doing as you say, there's thirty odd seasons or whatever there is, so it does well, and.
Speaker 2: I want to go over a few more things just kind of rapid fire here that he owns, and then I want to tell you about some of the craziest episodes for people, your listeners and my listeners to go check out to kind of sum everything up. But he purchased David Koresh's nineteen sixty eight Chevrolet Camaro. And for those of you who don't know, David Koresh was the leader of the Branch Davidians, which was a super cult and David Koresh had parked the Camaro at the Colts Compound near Wago, Texas, and it was there all throughout the fifty one day siege by federal agents in nineteen ninety three, and then on April nineteenth of that year, Koresh died along with about seventy other followers and four ATF agents during the fiery raid of the compound, and it laid totally dormant with a tarp covering it. Nobody wanted. It was a cursed kind of object until it found Its new home was Zach Fucking Beggins from Ghost Adventures. And he also owns James Dean's Transaxle from the Car he was in when he crashed and died. James Dean's transaxle from the car he was in when he died. Do you know he probably spent a million dollars on that at some kind of crazy auction. So we're up to about three million dollars just on two objects that he owns. But the crazy thing about James Dean's transaxle is that it's been linked to other deaths besides James Dean. Anyone who has ever owned a piece of James Dean's car that he crashed in has died mysteriously. Oh man, until Zach.
Speaker 4: Rick.
Speaker 2: What is different about Zach though? That may be keeping some shit at bay.
Speaker 9: The next piece of audio evidence is extremely chilling and could explain why only I felt so deeply affected?
Speaker 12: Okay, and then the final one, which it says begins or begins playing this day. It was none of us.
Speaker 6: We didn't says when you guys.
Speaker 12: I remember vaguely you guys saying something said my name.
Speaker 10: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I don't recall hearing anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it doesn't sound like any of us.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 14: WHOA This troubling EVP with full vocal tone was captured on a digital recorder.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying because.
Speaker 8: There is no way if I knew something like that, even if I wanted a piece of that car, there is no way I would.
Speaker 2: That's God. That's like saying, I'll give you this thing, this item that you've always wanted, a piece of James Dene's car that he crashed in. But I just want to let you know, anybody who's ever owned this has gotten a fucking murdered or died mysteriously or choked on a fucking ham sandwich or some type of mysterious death. But here you go. Take it to your house. I'm gonna take a pic with it, maybe like a self quick selfie. Oh look it's me next to the car ward James and Crashton and go about my life. I don't want to bring it home, Yeah, no.
Speaker 6: Way, no way. I wouldn't even want I wouldnt even want to touch it, to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, I don't think I would touch it.
Speaker 8: That bad energy energy. I'm a strong believer that energy sticks to stuff, and I would not.
Speaker 6: I would not want to go anywhere near it's going to see you. I might have a selfie with it for the GRAM.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a quick selfie. Even if it was just in the background and you took a selfie and it was like ten feet away, you'd be like, always, yeah, I'm not going to.
Speaker 6: Go near it, but is there? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with Natalie Wood at all? She was kind of a famous actress in the sixties. She was actually in a movie with James Dean Rubble Without a Cause, and she died. I really want to cover this again in a separate conspiracy type episode, because Christopher Walking and her husband were out on this yacht with her and she missed seriously fell off the boat and drowned to death. But the circumstances in which she drowned in the autopsy report make no sense for what they're trying to see their storyline for what happened. So she was most likely murdered, and parts of the yacht and other artifacts from Natalie Wood's death are at Zach Began's museum too. He also owns a cauldron that ed Gian used to cook human body parts. And he's the dude that inspired Silence of the Motherfucking Lambs and the Texas Chainsaw, and then another one that your listeners and everybody should be familiar with is an actor named Chris Farley. He was on Saturday Night Live a lot of comedy movies in the eighties. And for me, again, this has nothing to do with paranormal activity, and I don't know why he would want it, but but so, Chris Farley died in nineteen ninety seven of an overdose of cocaine and morphine, supposedly, and there are photos of his corpse on display at Zach's museum.
Speaker 6: That's so weird, so weird man.
Speaker 2: And that's not the only celebrity that he has just random death photos of just hanging on the walls. To me, honestly, it's disrespectful because there's nothing paranormal with what happened to Chris farr He literally died of an overdose, and he took all of the death photos of the like the Morgue photos, and he has them on display at his museum, actually looking poor taste because the guy was like comedy legend, and now every time they go see his photos at this museum, they're like, oh my god, that's not cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure that the family wouldn't want want that. You know, he's family members and stuff.
Speaker 2: You probably bought them at some kind of a fucked up freaky auction or something and range man, just for the listeners mine and yours. In no way am I saying this dude worships the Devil or anything like that. I don't know him. I can't make that kind of a claim or a statement. But what I will say is he is obsessed with him.
Speaker 6: He's definitely into some freaky shit for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what what would your natural thoughts be for someone who has a collection like this, who does what they do for a living, who has millions of dollars at this point, He's dedicated his life to it. So I'm not saying he worships the Devil, but he is obsessed with him.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, And he seems to have made him a lot of money.
Speaker 8: It has made him a lot of money, you know, but at what costs, because we see, don't know.
Speaker 2: The Faustian bargain though, your soul in exchange for wealth and riches and fame. And again I'm not saying he sold his soul to the devil or anything like that, but if I'm just looking at the kind of shit that this guy is into and documented experiences that he's had on his show getting possessed, telling things to get out of his body. Every time he pulls out that ovulus whatever meter where the spirit can type in a word, it always says demon. They walk through the threshold of the freaking location. He's like, Okay, get the ovulus two out. They get the freaking thing out, and do you have anything you want to say to us?
Speaker 6: The first thing of damon, they're just saying what they're saying, He's a demon. Yes, it's interesting, man.
Speaker 2: And that's why I also think that guy that they kicked off the show, Nick, he went off and said all this ship about Zach being a terrible, awful human being. And it's not the first time that I've actually heard someone say that they met him and he was just an ignorant motherfucker, Like is so full of himself and he does love to hear himself speak. Yes, that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 8: That that guy that he had that he had the beef with, did he did he He claimed that he was Zach used to bullying and stuff, right, because that's that's what it was.
Speaker 2: And you look at the way he does treat Aaron and Billy and Jay on the show. He'll go into the scariest part of the location, and he'll say, okay, Aaron, you go ahead and go off in there, and then he'll lock them in there and say that it's part of an experiment that he just wants to see if something will happen to them while they're alone. But he never goes anywhere by himself. He always has somebody with him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, true, yeah, because the other guys, they like, they joke about and stuff. He's very serious, and he character on the show doesn't really I don't think. I don't know if you see him smile, I don't know if he smiles ever. He doesn't smile often.
Speaker 2: But if he gets scared or trips or falls and it's nothing even remotely paranormal, he will turn it into something paranormal. One time they were walking around in the dark and he literally walked into a bench, flipped over the bench and landed on his back and he stood up. Everybody was laughing at him because it was a comical moment, but not him. He has to go I swear to god, you guys, I would have seen the bench, but I was staring at this black mass, like, come on, yeah, it's a ghost. Suit really.
Speaker 8: Really, Yeah, I mean because they have to get This is the problem with some of the ghost shows. Obviously I love them, I love watching them, but they have to get they have to get something, they have to catch something, and that's sort of when you're watching it, you know that in the back of your mind, and that's that's sometimes a problem with these shows. But you know that they they're going to make something happen. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: There was a show back in the day called ghost Hunters and it was a bunch of plumbers that kind of just did it on the side, and they would have whole episodes where they didn't really catch anything, and I think it was boring at times because you want it so bad for something to happen, or they catch an EVP or nothing would happen the whole episode, And in my opinion, maybe you should just scrap that episode because nothing fucking happened and you're having people watch it forty five minute long episode for nothing to happen. Yeah, I get it, But the types of energy he gets at every single location is something dark or evil or black mass or pentagrams or blood sacrifices, and I kind of think that's abnormal. You know, Yeah, it can't just be well, this was an old folks home and a lot of old people died in here, so we hear talking or rumbling around at night, things fall off the shelf, whatever. It could be a totally benevolent spirit just passing through. No, not on ghost adventures. It's like an old folks home. But there was a statistic nurse who used to overdose the patients and the evil entities in all this, and I'm like, does he go anywhere that's not kind of got a portal open already for this. It's almost as if he chooses them by design, for the ones that are most likely to have that type of dark energy there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I've talked to people that have come across mediums and psychics and stuff like that. I've come across come across people that they say are possessed and that I don't want to be helped, but they know it, they know that they're possessed, and they're like, no, this is this is a part of me basically, And I'll find that really creepy.
Speaker 6: But you know, is a situation that works.
Speaker 2: With witches and occultists and people who practice the darker Colt. He openly works with them like they're part of his posse, which kind of also bothers me for some reason.
Speaker 14: I quickly put the SLS camera down and grab my recorder to see if I can communicate with this entity.
Speaker 4: What came through? What is your.
Speaker 10: What connection do you have?
Speaker 4: What name are you connected to?
Speaker 10: Who brought you here?
Speaker 4: M hm, he's.
Speaker 14: As I ask this entity who it's connected to, it clearly says my full name.
Speaker 4: But here's Zach.
Speaker 14: We are all totally unprepared for what is about to be the most terrifying audio evidence. We have ever collected.
Speaker 4: Your hair?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Okay? Are you kidding? Or that never heard of what brought you here? I've never heard. I am never in my life never.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 6: Well, that's not human at all.
Speaker 2: And I do want to talk about some noteworthy episodes for the listeners to go back and watch if they want their conspiracy Slash Paranormal brain to start pumping. And I've literally watched them all, if I'm being honest with you, which is kind of what sparked my fire to cover this, because I kept seeing this pattern with him, and on my show I always talk about, well this actor does this behind closed doors, or this person does this, and he's kind of openly in the public doing this stuff, and nobody's batting an eye at his behavior, and I think it's kind of freaking disturbing. So I have this cosmic Peach Ghost Adventures playlist, if you will, and I had you kind of go off my memory and use Google to find the season and the episode number. So I don't know if these are all one hundred percent accurate, but it's close enough, and I want to get your thoughts or maybe you have even seen a couple of these. The first one is season two, episode eight. They were locked into a place called the Ancient ram In in England. Have you ever heard of it?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure what's again?
Speaker 2: The Ancient ram In?
Speaker 6: I think I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: I would freaking pay you to go to this place and freaking walk around and take a video for me.
Speaker 6: Can I ask you a part of what's where is that?
Speaker 2: It just say is in England. I don't know that for Americans, they've dumb stuff down, you know, they're just with in England and we're like everything so close together.
Speaker 6: I mean, it is close, but it's not always that.
Speaker 2: Close, right, No, No, I know what you're saying. You have to see if it's anywhere near you, because the activity that they got at this place was freaking wild. And so I did some research looking into this place, and it sits on a pagan burial ground and it was the site of numerous human sacrifices and murders.
Speaker 6: We'll see card again. Sorry, I'm gonna go very quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ancient ram in? Oh my god, what if it's like five minutes from your house.
Speaker 6: I'm going now, dude.
Speaker 2: If it was five minutes from your house, I'd be like, let's take this show on the road.
Speaker 7: Your car.
Speaker 4: The secret?
Speaker 2: Is it the secret?
Speaker 6: The ancient ancient rams in? Okay, let's go. Where is it? Here we go?
Speaker 2: Is it a B and B? I bet you anything. It's a B and B.
Speaker 6: The ancient menu. It's giving me the menu, but it's not anywhere is uh?
Speaker 2: Can you do ancient rams ram in? Ancient What is it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: See? I'm fucked up? Okay, the ancient ram in near location?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Here we go. This is court. If it's near me? The bankers for our restaurant? Why's that telling me where it is? Man?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I bet you it's so freaking close you can go and get on it by bl above and have a breakfast.
Speaker 6: I'm going to ride it in.
Speaker 8: On my maps because that's ridiculous that Google's not telling me, right the ancient rams in here we go. How far is it away? It's one hour and fifty seven minutes from me.
Speaker 6: Oh, you got to go.
Speaker 2: Make it a day trip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go. So I'm pretty close to that. So that is so that isn't Where is that? It's near Wales. It's near Welles. So it's near Newport in Wales. It's near there. Yeah, one fifty seven minutes for me. I'm going, Oh, you have to make it.
Speaker 2: A weekend trip and go get some breakfast. I bet they serve a five star breakfast along with you know, a few attachments, few attachments.
Speaker 11: But.
Speaker 6: Ease, I want to check that out for sure.
Speaker 2: Theyately have found skeletons that were buried under the floorboards at this place.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow. Man.
Speaker 2: As someone like me who's very interested in investigating stuff like that, if I were you, i'd freaking go this weekend and just take your phone around. See if you see anything, take a little recorder, see if any disembodied voices show up, but no that it was great. That episode caught my attention for sure because they got some very serious activity there. And then season five, episode five, I think, was when they went to Lizzie Borden's house. She's the one you know, Lizzy Bordon took an ax. But what's interesting about this location is that an another show that I watched called The Dead Files with the psychic lady Amy Allen, she had went there and she said she picked up on serious incest between Lizzie Borden and her own father as well as with her sister, and she thinks that's what grow for crazy and made her kill her family. So jeez, there was some crazy act. But here's the thing. He took a fucking ouigi board in there. I would nover.
Speaker 6: No way, no way. I've never done a wage board.
Speaker 2: I have never. I watched The Exorcist when I was in the sixth grade and never would have ever fucked with one after that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, should you.
Speaker 2: Think you're talking to Captain Howdy or whatever, but it's actually some serious dark energy.
Speaker 14: It is now time for us to begin the summoning ceremony to see whether or not we can document hard concrete evidence while under these very suspicious circumstances, which also makes this dangerous for us.
Speaker 2: That kind of leads me into this next episode, which is also season five, episode six, I think, which was the Winchester Mystery Mansion. And a lot of people are familiar with the Winchester House because it's a sprawling mansion with doors that go to nowhere, staircases that lead to ceilings. And I actually covered the Winchester Mystery House in a separate episode with someone who used to be a practitioner of the occult, I guess you would say, but is no longer practicing. And he said that he thinks that Sarah Winchester was probably necromancing and shit in there, calling up spirits of the dead and using them to uh kind of open doorways in that house.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: But what's again crazy about it is that when Zach and his team go to the Winchester Mystery House, they're actively trying to open portals. He's doing all these experiments to channel through and open gateways, and he literally said, let the dark entities come through. Let And he's standing there chanting all this in the middle of the living room, and the activity gets so crazy they actually shut down in the middle of the episode and it was like a twenty minute episode. They couldn't even finish investigating because it got so fucked up and crazy in there.
Speaker 6: I summons you. I don't know if that's a guy you.
Speaker 2: He summons you in the name of your God.
Speaker 14: Your gateway is in this pool, isn't it.
Speaker 4: This is where you entered.
Speaker 11: Here, all elementals, all rays of light, all portals and gateways and dimensions to the dark side.
Speaker 4: Open your veils, now, open your doors. Now, what makes anything here?
Speaker 10: Now so we can see you?
Speaker 2: Care?
Speaker 4: Can we back up for a second. This is a whole lot serious.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, I'm not comfortable with what he just says. He's down here opening the veils to help. Wow.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, so they've also season eight. I think they went to the castle of Laddie Impaler and they did rituals in seances in Vlad the Impaler's castle in Romania. Wow, the last place on Earth. I want to see a motherfucker from the dead. He's in there.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say that, man. No, no, Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they they did, Okay, I have it in my nose. They did what's called the Devil's Circle, freaking cat. I just can't.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: So Season fourteen, episode seven, they went to the Grand Canyon caverns, and I personally believe that the Grand Canyon is full of all type of ancient energies from not only Native Americans, but there's a lot of stories from the Hawala Pie people and the Hopee people that there were extraterrestrial beings believe that or not, or whatever you think that they are, that were misconstrued as extraterrestrials. There is a lot of that in this area. So it was kind of interesting some of the activity that they picked up there. And they also went to this skin Walker Canyon in the Navajo Nation, and this is an area where they experience shape shifting creatures, so dogmen, all that skin Walker Ranch type shit, And they actually let a Native American medicine woman give them hallucinogens, and they performed this whole little ritual around this fire and drew battle stuff on their face and all this. And I'm sitting there like, I'm a Christian first off, so I probably wouldn't do that, But why would you go into it on hallucinogens?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's asking for.
Speaker 2: Trouble, because when you take stuff like that that alters your mind, you can allow things to come in whether they were there or not, now they are because you've opened yourself up to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that to me again is weird. And then they went episode fifteen or sorry, season fifteen, episode one, they went to the Black Dahlia Murder House. Are you familiar with the Black Dahlia?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: So she was a woman that was trying to make it as a Hollywood actress, but she was murdered brutally in I want to say the nineteen fifties or actually maybe the nineteen I'm wrong, it was actually the nineteen twenties. But she's one of the most infamous unsolved murder cases of all time because she was dissected into many pieces and there were parts of her body that were never really found, and they said that it would have had to have been a surgeon the way that she was dissected, because of the clean cuts and everything like that. I actually covered this in an episode as well that I thought it was a doctor named doctor George Hodell, and his son Steve Hodell actually wrote a book about it and said, my father is the murder of the Black Dahlia. Yeah, it is ubsurdly close to I mean everything that I researched that I kind of was not sure about. His son wrote in the book and validated everything. Yes, it was my father. Yes, he was incestuous with his sister, slash his daughter. Right, it would have been Steve's sister, George's daughter. He was an incestuous relationship with her. His son admitted it in the book. That was a crazy freak. He worshiped the devil and was trying to welcome and he killed the black Dahlia as part of a ritual.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: And after the fuck shows up at George Hodell's house, like, how many people know about that? Yeah, Zath Fagan's fucking knows about it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: And so they also episode fifteen or Sorry Again. Season fifteen, episode two, they went to a secret scientology lab that was the headquarters of l Ron Hubbard, and a lot of people are familiar with Elron Hubbard, and they were actually provoking evil entities within this scientology lab. Again, why would you want to do that? But what's interesting about this season, season fifteen, is they opened it up by going to this black Dahlia Murder House in this whole George Hodel thing that not a lot of people know about. Then they went to the Elron Hubbard Church of Scientology thing, and then they went back to the Winchester Mystery House and did more rituals.
Speaker 14: And over these last few years, I can't stop thinking about this location.
Speaker 7: There's unfinished business.
Speaker 5: So ladies and gentlemen, we are returning to the Winchester Mystery House.
Speaker 7: Sarah Winchester designed this house with sacred geometry, and all these different angles are meant to connect with the astral plane of the spirits and victims that died from her family's rifles. There's more than secret passageways here. There's secret spiritual portals here.
Speaker 4: You can feel them all right, Aaron, are right. This is weird here.
Speaker 12: This is a mysterious place.
Speaker 7: It's a very strange place, and it's a place where we decided to conduct one of the most insane experiments that we've ever come up with before.
Speaker 15: Tonight, we're having some friends set up shop at the Washo Club. We're going to be communicating with He's our friend Chris, who's going to be a Bobby Mackie's Music World we're all going to be able to see each other at the same time through a satellite system. They are going to tell the spirits there to travel to the Mystery.
Speaker 7: House here, and we thought it would be a good idea to create this man made portal. We had some things come through and enter the Winchester Mystery House. And I know the effects of what that experiment had on you after it.
Speaker 6: Finished for a while, it's bad.
Speaker 7: You know what happened to me. I felt an energy around me, and the energy triggered the malmeter, and I realized the next morning when I woke up that my grandmother died at that same exact.
Speaker 2: Minute in the same fucking season.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then in the same fucking season, they went to this place called Stardust Ranch.
Speaker 6: You heard of that, you have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god. There's literally people getting straight up right by aliens. It's very nearby where Travis Walton, the Fire in the Sky guy, got objected. They captured lights in the sky that the guy who lived there had videos of little aliens behind him.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was coming into his house. Yeah yeah, yeah. He claimed to have killed some.
Speaker 2: Of them, Yes, he did with his sword, he said that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there was coming because there was a he said, a pulled to in his house and they would just come in, you know, and yeah, think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, not necessarily paranormal, but Zach somehow finds out about it and ends up there. And you can cross the line and say that extraterrestrial stuff and paranormal stuff overlap, because it's all supernatural. But he's always he always ends up at these you know, they show up for the interviews and the guys like, yeah, I killed six E T. Grays with my Samurai sword and I got a portal upened up in my bedroom and they came through and raped my wife and all this. Where'd you find these people?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's mad as well.
Speaker 8: You said about the scientology, because that's that must be quite a difficult place to go and film something like that. So for him to get the permission to go there and do that, yeah, sort of power that he's got as well.
Speaker 10: The Casa de Rosas compound has played a host to decades of torment and misery. Built in eighteen ninety three, the property has served as a World War Two military barracks, a homeless shelter, and as l ron Hubbard's incubator for the minister beginnings of Scientology. It's now a decomposing home to vermin, suspicious fires, and dangerous entities.
Speaker 7: As I was walking in through the building very first time we just got here, I heard something.
Speaker 6: In a corner over here.
Speaker 10: In the nineteen fifties, l Ron Hubbard used the Casa de Rosas compound as a center of operations for Dianetics, the self help program that later became Scientology. We traveled to the home of Jeffrey Augustine, a member of Scientology who became disenchanted with the church. His wife, Karen Della Carrier, rose to the highest levels of the Scientology hierarchy. The church disputes her stated reasons for leaving.
Speaker 16: In nineteen ninety she left Scientology Seawork because of the abuse.
Speaker 4: Abuse.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's a culture of punishment and abuse.
Speaker 12: Is it true that al Ron Hubbard practiced black magic, sex magic and dabbled with the occult?
Speaker 16: I think the most insightful nature into the occult aspect of Scientology is from A. Ron hubberd Junior, because he was there with his father in the fifties. The basis of Scientology, which is rather hidden and covered over is the occult, the deep involvement with Satanic powers. You can see early on and Hubbard had the idea he had to isolate people small rooms. You could lock people in to interrogate them, crap spirits in rooms.
Speaker 2: He's got cutnections. I bet they want him to come in there and start promoking some shit because they also went to I just think it's interesting because the last time you and I met, I told you about how I researched the Dominion House, which was the Masonic orphanage, and how there was a bunch of really the kids got dyed, mysterious and all this shit. Well, Zach and his team ended up going to another hotel maybe a mile down the street from the place I stayed, and it's called the Stone Lion In and the lady who owned that bed and breakfast admitted to doing Satanic rituals in the local cemetery. And that's right down the street from the place I stayed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it was something weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He also went to this other place that's in Guthrie, Oklahoma, a few streets over from where I stayed at the Dominion House that was the headquarters for the Samaritan Foundation, which was another cult. Some people know her as the Barcode Lady. She thought that barcodes were demonic and she started this whole video series and got a bunch of people involved in her cold and and she ended up I think, killing her husband and she like it was. It's a whole, big fucking thing. And he of course found himself there, pulled his wigi board out, said he got possessed, and you know the whole thing, and just real quick, I want to run through the rest of these because I know you have a life to live. But he did. He did go to the Viper Room in West Hollywood on the Sunset Strip where River Phoenix died and Johnny Depp for a time did own the Viper Room, and you had to be an A list celebrity to even be invited to go in there. And of course Zach's got the fucking open door policy to come and go whenever he wants. And there was actually a business partner of Johnny Depp that owned the Viper Room with him at the time. He did, and she mysteriously vanished and a lot of people said that he was murdered. And there's this little body kind of form under the dirt in one of the rooms in the viper, the viper room, if you go all the way back, there's a place where you can see the dirt under the foundation of the viper room, and there's kind of like this little coffin shape back there. And they were like, well, he was trying to steal money or something from Johnny Depp and he murdered him and buried him in the back of this place.
Speaker 3: Exactly like oh, getting possessed, Like really, yeah, man.
Speaker 2: He went to serial killer Dorothea Pouinte's house. He went to all the underground tunnels in Astoria, Oregon, which were connected to the Shanghai tunnels, but they where the inspiration behind a lot of HP Lovecraft's work, and Zach is obsessed with HP Lovecraft, of course, and wanted to go into these underground tunnels. And he visited a place called the Westerfield House. It was a season twenty, episode twelve. It's in San Francisco and it was host to many This is from the caption of the episode. It was host to many Satanic rituals performed by underground occultist filmmaker Kenneth Enger and church of Satan founder Anton Levey, Zach Begans and team conduct a seance slash a cult ritual in this episode. That's in the description for Discovery Plus.
Speaker 17: Y'all, Wow, this is the Westerfield House.
Speaker 10: Built in eighteen eighty nine. The Westerfield House has played host to tsarist Russians, a hippie commune, and a Manson family murderer.
Speaker 12: It is possible that the rituals and ceremonies that were being conducted in here by Kenneth Ager and Anton Leavey could have welcomed a entity from a very dark place. So it makes you wonder if the rituals that went down inside of this house were literally opening doors up to hell. Like I told you, there's some weird energy that wanted me to be here for this.
Speaker 14: I don't know why, but now I'm here.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 12: So that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: He he fucking facetimed Kenneth Anger in that episode and was just having a good old boys chat with him. He was like, so you worshiped the devil right? He's like, oh, yeah, the devil yeah. And he's like, so did you do rituals in this house? And Kenneth Aingers like, of course, yeah, we were they were all Crowley Eite followers and uh Anton Levey legitimately lived there and was practicing rituals, and of course Zach open door invitation, Come on in, Zach, do your rituals, do your fucking channelings. And they went to another place called Mount Wilson Ranch, very similar. ET's all this getting probed in the ass and all this stuff. They went to the Joshua Tree Inn, which burning Man festival all of that. Of course his ass is going to show up there. And then they went to a place called King gile Ranch. And it's actually a compound that was built on sacred land, but it was built by the guy who came up with Gillette Razors, okay, and it's literally called King Gillette Ranch. But what happened is after he built this compound with all of his fucking Gillett Razor money, he died and a cult bought the compound and moved in and was doing all this satanic worshiping and all this crap. And in the episode notes it said that this religious cult had gave birth to a violent spirit that drains the living of their energy. And Zach conducts a ritual. I mean, why would you want to do. So the list goes on. There are so many, of course, I said, it goes thirty plus seasons into forever. But Zach is kind of a mascot for the occult in my opinion, the places he goes, the amount of activity he experiences, the rituals, the seances, all those crazy fucking artifacts that he owns and has collected, And I would just like everyone to kind of look closer and don't just take it as a show that comes on the Travel Channel and really kind of think about what this dude is is into. I mean, do you have like just wrapping up kind of what do you think about all that?
Speaker 8: I didn't realize you know how deep it goes. I mean, this stuff is dangerous. You know, we know that paranormal stuff. It is super interesting. You know, we love talking about it, and we've experienced it. We both experienced it. But to invite, you know, and just surround yourself with evil, it's dangerous and it must it must have it would have an effect on anybody. Obviously, that show has done extremely well. People love it. I love it, you love it.
Speaker 6: We love the show. But yeah, it's it's a dangerous game to play.
Speaker 2: But it's not had like a toll on his mental state, and I think it kind of when he enters into one of these locations, he's kind of like a begon to this type. He's like the antennae that they can use the channel through or something. But have you ever considered doing a paranormal investment? Do you have any like tech or yeah, argulous or a spirit by.
Speaker 6: I haven't done any of that yet.
Speaker 8: I've been to lots of pointed places and had experiences and stuff, but I've never actually done a proper paranormal investigation. It's something i'd like to do. I wouldn't do Wigi balls.
Speaker 6: And stuff like that.
Speaker 8: I think that's not, you know, fair play. If you want to do it, it's not for me. I wouldn't touch a Wiji board. I find it interesting. I've talked to a lot of people that have had mad experiences with widgieballs.
Speaker 6: So I wouldn't do stuff like that. But I would go to Low Cut.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go to that pub and film and do a little video.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so stuff like that i'd like to do. I will do that.
Speaker 8: I was planning to do stuff like that, but yeah, to actually, I wouldn't invite any evil.
Speaker 6: I won't want.
Speaker 2: That, you know, I won't want tote no me either. Fucked that, because you remember when I was even telling you about my paranormal experiences. The thing that flabbergasted me the most is I wasn't welcoming that kind of energy in I never did anything to channel it or summon it or want it. And we had so many pictures of Jesus all over the house and it was just completely unaffected. It acted like you know, no, no big, everything was hunky dory, and I just you know, some people like Zach are beacons for this shit, and then there's some people like me who want nothing to do with it whatsoever. And I could imagine why he would want that. Yeah, So it's just kind of that mind state thing where a normal human being who has been through something like you and I have, you don't actively want to open a portal in your house. You don't want to channel a demonic gateway in your fucking bedroom. I mean, it's just crazy to me that he would want to partake in a seance or something not because you're going past the point of just observing paranormal activity and you're actually being the catalyst. Yeah, the paranormal activity for sure. So I mean that's that's completely different. Not saying that I don't like the show. I think there are parts of it that are very dramatic, and there are parts of it that are kind of theater esque. And I mean he was going to the Black Dolia Murder House before he even got his fucking teeth fixed, so he had been connected to shit for a while before he even kind of hit like the mega star yeah status. You know, I wouldn't be surprised though, anywhere that he goes and visits. I almost wonder if there's not some type of weird a culty thing that's going on because he picks the places.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how old is he? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's almost fifty. Really an awfully youthful appearance, doesn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, see I would have I would have guessed, like forties.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's like no, I mean, well he's forty nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, no, Yeah, I would have felt, Yeah, he looks younger than that, for sure.
Speaker 2: He definitely looks. I mean, getting your teeth fixed does a hell of a hell thing. But even still dating a playboy bunny and you know, his youthful appearance is almost I mean, he could get botox. Let's not why. He probably gets botox, but still he looks rather young to be.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all the other guys on the show look like fucking crushed out cigarette butts. They all just like they're so old and tired and decrepit having with them.
Speaker 6: In rooms.
Speaker 2: And but yeah, thank you for kind of humoring me with this topic though, because I felt like you would be really interested in that is as much as I am. Because there's a fine line between a conspiracy researcher and someone who likes both, and I think we like both, and so I wanted to kind of break that down with you. But before we wrap up, actually, if you could give the listeners your Instagram where they can go to contact you if they want to tell you their paranormal experiences or anything else. Just you have the floor. Whatever you want to say, go on ahead, bread the News.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much for letting me come on and sharing this video. It's fascinating stuff. I'm probably going to see the show a little bit differently now next time I watch it, it's going to be the added you know, I didn't realize a lot of that, so it's very interesting. But we're let's get freaky on Instagram, TC, Let's get freaky podcasts, Facebook, x, TikTok, We're everywhere. If you would like to be a guest on the show, send us a DM on any of those platforms, or you can email me at Let's get Freaky Podcasts atoutook dot com.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I'd love to.
Speaker 8: Every paranormal experience is amazing, so I want to hear them all.
Speaker 2: And I feel like you're not a judgmental guy. You just hear someone out. And I mean, I'm obviously if the person was on methan FEDA means you're not gonna air that episode. But if it's just fun, you know, if they got fucking scabs all over their face, let's yeah, make sure we we edit that one a little.
Speaker 6: I want to get I want to get Zach Beggins on.
Speaker 2: He's too good. Yes, he's like, oh what are you gonna do? Fucking have seventeen thousand listeners?
Speaker 4: Fuck you?
Speaker 8: But no, yeah, fun day.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I want to meet the motherfucker now.
Speaker 6: I just know I'm no, would you go to that museum? Would you go down?
Speaker 2: That is such an interesting question because I went to Vegas recently. My husband wanted to go because all of our friends were going, so we went on a friend trip or whatever, and there's so cool stuff to do there. It's not really my cup of tea. Because I took I was like, I'm going to take this one hundred dollars bill, and if I spend this one hundred dollar bill, that's it. I'm not gambling anymore. And what I did is I stuck the hundred dollar bill in this stupid fucking Buffalo game. And the second it starts lighting up, and like it's like, Buffalo, do you think you want some shit? But you didn't. You just lost ninety dollars. No, So I sent a shit ton of fucking money on this wolf game. In this fucking Buffalo game, I'm shitting craps. I'm shit at the roulette, I'm shit at all those I have zero luck in Vegas. But there were some museums I wanted to check out. I was not aware that he had a museum when we went, but hindsight being twenty twenty, the tickets to get into that place are two hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: No way, two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: So imagine if me and my husband wanted to go for the extended tour whatever, like the VIP tour would have been four hundred dollars for us.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's a lot of money for a museum.
Speaker 2: I think it's a lesser price if you want to just like go real like in and out real quick or something. But if you want to experience the whole like shit, bigoty bang, it's two hundred dollars a ticket. So I couldn't even I would have rather spent an extra four hundred dollars fucking clicking my life away on the Buffalo game and then waste it in there and go home with the demon.
Speaker 6: Yeah for sure. Wow, that's why he's so rich man about it.
Speaker 2: Let's say, let's say get your calculator out right now. Let's say he has a thousand people a week at his museum at two hundred bucks a pop.
Speaker 6: Let's see, so.
Speaker 2: Twenty thousand dollars wow in a week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's probably getting a lot more than that.
Speaker 2: I think he's probably getting a lot more than that, because that's not even being generous. I'm just saying, like a thousand people maybe visit. There's people who come from all over to go into the museum and shit, but Vegas is weird. It has a dark energy around it. Have you been there. There's a weird darkness that surrounds Vegas just for what it is, the city that never sleeps in city, what happens in Vegas days in Vegas, all that shit, prostitutes, crackheads wandering the streets, fucking selling dick for dope and all this stuff. You would not believe it. And when I was there, I didn't really go like, I didn't participate in any weird shit. We just went to like the casinos of the nice hotels or whatever. But even the water in Vegas smells like fucking putrefied body fluids. It stinks like death. It smells like ass whole And it's just they have all these huge fountains in front of the hotels that are just spraying you with garbage water as you walk by. And you just walking around with your friends and you kind of look at each other like did you fart? Like I smell something really fucking foul, And I was looking at her. I legitimately looked over at my friend esther, and I was like, bitch, if you don't stop farting. I swear to God and she said, I thought, I thought it was you, and I said, it's got It's just the air here. It smells like saltur from all the demons in Vegas. So would I go back if I if I had a very cheap plane ticket and I had a free room, I would go back to Vegas. Am I just gonna go, Oh, we gotta go back? No? Never, I'd rather do a cruise or something like that, you know, really, yeah, for sure, But I think everyone should go at least once and you know, say that they can mark it off their list. Yeah, I went to Vegas whatever, but I.
Speaker 8: Was going and then the happened. That was it, and that's sort of let's stop the plans for that.
Speaker 2: At the time, maybe it was meant to be. Yeah, and you're definitely gonna get the rony if you go to Vegas. You know, you're gonna get some ship that you can't take back. Want to go to Vegas? Anyways? Anyways, thank you so much for joining me for this episode. It was a pleasure working with you again. We'll have to plan something else for the future for all the listeners. So I would invite you to go check out Let's Get Freaky podcast. Tell Tommy your stories. He won't judge you, I promise. If he does, let me know and I'll tell him to fuck off. Just kidding, but thanks you for joining me in, thanks to the listeners, and we will catch you on the next one. H