Speaker 1: What is up everybody? Welcome to the Headless Giant Podcast. I'm your host, Headless Giant, and I have two titans of the alternative research sphere joining me today. I've got writer Lee Raised by Giants and JJ Vance not the President. Why don't you boys introduce yourselves and then we'll talk about our topic.
Speaker 2: Well, damn, this is three dudes wearing some sunglasses on a live stream. Hell yeah, boy, I'm Ritter Lee. I host a podcast called Raised by Giants on YouTube and in you all podcast platforms. I'm also a filmmaker and a documentarian. I think that's a word. Documentarian. Have two documentaries on Amazon Prime, JFKX Solving the Crime of the Century and the brand new documentary of Clockwork Shining.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, writer, you change my dad's life. He's always looked into the topic of JFK for as long as I've been alive, and your documentary did it. It convinced them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's so much stuff that's going on there, and with like no one really talks about JD. Tippett that looked almost identical to JFK and was shot in the exact same places that JFK was shot and he's a dead ringer for JFK. His nickname was even JFK on the Dallas Police Force. So it's either a really similar coincidence or something way more is going on with the whole assassination.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and JJ Vance tell the people where they can find.
Speaker 3: You, head. Let's appreciate the invite.
Speaker 4: Writer, always great talking anciently and Cargo Cults with you there, sir, JJ Vance not the vice president, do not vote for me.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty eight, Host.
Speaker 4: Of Operations GCD Podcasts Live Wednesday's Fridays do a lot of the epicenter of these de parpolitics and you know, Cargo Cults. And I'm a big fan of your JFK documentary there as well.
Speaker 3: Writer.
Speaker 4: I know we did discussion on that the cult rejects over there with Nick. It's a good, great conversation there. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I enjoy the things you all bring to light there in that film. And that situation is steeped in ancient Allien and Cargo could activity right with the folks preceding it, and a lot of the folks apparently involved in that, and one character being Carrie Thornley, one of these allegedly a port of Jim Garrison, the District Attorney of New Orleans, the Oswald double Well. I've recently been getting more into the Thornley situation, seeing his connections to the processed Church there in New Orleans at the very same time, some elements around the Garrison investigation revolving around the processed Church there at the very same time, including the suspect in the Garrison investigation being the attorney who incorporated the process. Only one of many connections. But Carrie Thornley himself is from every family. Every branch of his family tree is from a pioneering Mormon family. So he's very deep in ancient alien cargo cold activity as a result of that. So he's an interesting character when you look at the epicenter of parapolitics in these ancient alien cargo cults throughout time. It never ceases to amaze me because that was a that Thornly was a recent recent discovery of mine. I had no idea until we recently looking into some genealogy, but he's all up in that JFK situation as well as far as you know, the spooky activity surrounding you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Just for the audience, I want to go into a little bit of the basic definition of cargo cults. Now, during World War Two, there were lots of really really remote tribes that living on islands who then became host to the US government, and so the US government decided to bring all of their cargo, all their shipment, all of the stuff that they would need to you know, set up basis of operation in the South South Pacific. And what ended up happening was after they left, the natives looked back on that time that they were there with all that cargo and all that stuff, and they started a religious movement based off of getting those those you know, Westerners to come back. And this became the John from cult. And John Frum was this character that they created that was very similar to Jesus but also very American. And this John Frum character was the one in charge of all of these big ships and all of this cargo, and so they would pray to John Frum and the John From cult became more of a archetypal cult. So it's still around today. You can still go to Vana Watu and see the cargo cults from World War two and they're like yeah, we know that you're not the guys that you know we're worshiping here. This is more of a spiritual concept. So you can see each phase of how they transformed from you know, having sort of like this envy about all this stuff that we have, to then taking it to a spiritual level, and then taking it beyond the spiritual level into the arc tiple level. And when you can see that in these cargo cults there, you could start to apply that to some of the cargo cults from Europe, early America and all the rest of these sort of waiting for the ancient alien type cults to go on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the question then becomes how long has this been happening for? Right, we know the World War Two cargo cults and then up until like in the Vietnam War cargo cults, because that was happening then too, But how far back through our history, ancient history has that been going on. If it's happening in modern times, then it was definitely happening back then. I mean, it's just as easy happening back then it isn't happening now, right, So how much of our fairy tales and like lore and legend has been steeped around the exact same type of situation that's going on with these cargo cults throughout history. I mean, all you need is a little bit more advanced civilization than other people around the Earth that would go and visit them, and then they would think that they were like extraterrestrial beings. I mean that's what they thought. In the John from they looked at John Frumm as like a god, when it was he was just a freaking US military delivering goods.
Speaker 1: A good example of that is the ancient Greeks. They get a lot of credit as conquerors, but really most of what they did was just plant themselves down next to another civilization, and then that other civilization saw what they were doing and they're like, well, we got to do something like that too, So they adopted the same gods, and they had this sort of cultural impact that was just from them being a little bit more advanced than their neighbors, and it basically changed the entire ancent world until about you know, zero AD.
Speaker 3: That's right, sure, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Now I would actually in the same concepts as you're saying, they're writers as far as how how far long does this go back in the timeline here, you know, and what and what what have these kinds If you apply the same concepts of the ancient alien cargo cult and considering this historical perspective, you know, it makes you wonder what, you know, what what how they make how folks have made decisions, how some of these ideas have been formed over the years.
Speaker 3: You know, that is, those are all very important.
Speaker 4: But I also look to take those same thought processes and apply them to the United States government in America.
Speaker 3: That is, we're an ancient alien cargo cult.
Speaker 4: And you know, it makes me wonder the decisions we make as a government, because if you're applying these same concepts right this is they're making decisions, you know, for you know, to achieve an ends that may not even be an end that you can even achieve. Right there from John Colt. You know, they're in the Pacific Islands. They're doing rituals and dances. But that's not going to bring another C one thirty down there, you know, you know, dropping dropping cargo on their island. Right So you know, so I apply these same concepts. So the way we look I look at some of the American history decisions and whatnot. Because American again, the American government, the Secret Society started America, the Mormons, who were very much an offshoot of that, even this offshoot of the Society really not just Freemasonry. These people are all steeped in these ancient alien cargo cold belief systems. So ultimately, speaking from a strategic level, at least, they're making decisions, you know, contingent upon those belief systems, right, whether it's trying to erupt themselves to another planet, whether it's other you know, other more socio.
Speaker 3: Political you know, impact visions. But these are the way I try to, you know, the perspective. I try to look at some of the some of the you know, what impacts have these cults had on even throughout moral history, but also just American history.
Speaker 1: Right, So a good example would be the sixty eighth Convocation with the Rose Cross Order, the Rosicrucians out of Pennsylvania, They've always sort of had their their feet in this sort of place between worlds, kind of like this hermetic concept. And I believe that the Rosicrucians in Pennsylvania go back before the founding of the country, with the cult of the Woman in the Wilderness. And if you look at the if you look at the main guy for the Cult of the Woman in the Wilderness, he looks like some kind of an alien gray figure. And this is the first portrait ever taken in the United States. They say that's what it's claim to fame is. But this guy really did maybe look a little bit like their gods. I mean, how long have they been doing the head binding and the you know, all the all the rest of that stuff. With the mummies in uh, you know, South America. They're trying to make them look like aliens, or at least the popular conception of aliens today. So why wouldn't that be still existing in the West as opposed to just the natives in the North and South American continents.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you think of it like if you're secluded, and like we have secluded people right now, like in the Amazon Rainforest, like tribes of people that have never seen really any kind of life outside of their island. Okay, And that's crazy to think about in like this day and age, that there are groups of people that don't know anything about civilization. Like we're here and we have all this technology and all this stuff and they're living like back like cavemen. Okay, so if you take let's just go back like two thousand years or however long you want to make it, and those exact same people exist, okay, and they never seen anybody outside of the people that they know on their island. This is just hyperbole, right, So a person that does not look like them has wearing different clothes, they have no idea who they are. They're going to mistake them for being some kind of god. And that's where I think that these Nordic et depictions and stuff, like if you're of a completely different race and you've never seen somebody with white skin before, and they show up on your island, and they may be wearing all this gold and like all this jewelry, like a freaking ancient Egyptian or something, or you know, I'm sure we looked very different from a lot of these people, right, and you show up there, they're gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, they came from the sky.
Speaker 2: They were the They're the Nordic extraterrestrials for sure. And then they ride about them and then they draw them on their caves and then it's the exact same thing like with these cults, like with the cargo cults of like modern day and like the nineteen hundreds, you know, and then that gets spread out through mythology, and then that turns into something completely different one hundred years, two hundred years, three hundred years, a thousand years down the line, and then that's how we've established this mythology of like these races of extraterrestrial beans, they're not extraterrestrial beans. They're just people from other parts of the world that others didn't know that they even existed.
Speaker 1: Right, there could be some sort of deep psychological, kind of subconscious thing going on with the image of the alien gray, and something in our own consciousness that would make us see that sort of like all the time, you know, I mean at least recently. I don't know how far back these people who have been seeing the alien grays are going, but there's definitely an uptick and all that stuff. I wanted to complete the thought for Tara Jackson, She's asking, wait, so there were men calling themselves women? So the Woman in the Wilderness refers to a group of German priests who settled in the Wissahickon Valley near Philadelphia in sixteen ninety four, led by Johannes Kelpie. That's the guy who I was talking about. If you kind of look at that image right there, right, that's what they say is that was the first portrait ever taken in the United States. And that guy looks like a fucking gray I mean sixteen sixteen ninety four and he died at forty years old. He was on the fortieth parallel. It was a lot of forties and they were a end times type cult who believed that.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know, go ahead, Well that's the thing is like you get a lot of the mix between the ancient alien cargo cults and the end of the world cults.
Speaker 3: It's always they're always the same.
Speaker 4: They're always doing weird sax stuff, weird alien stuff, and the world's going to end tomorrow, yeah right.
Speaker 2: And the extratreustrills are going to come and save us.
Speaker 1: And what's interesting about that whistle Hicken Valley is that that is where the im cult started, is right there in that whissle Hicken Valley in Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: That's where it all started.
Speaker 4: What's that That's where it all started for America, right, because the Campbell Light movement comes out of this region as well.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, I.
Speaker 2: Thought the IM call started in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Well, they've got one of their I think that's their headquarters building right there. Michael Waughd did an investigation out at this whistle Hicken and a bunch of these I AM cult this came out and they're like, why don't you guys come on in. He didn't know what he was dealing with, but they talked through the IM spiel and everything.
Speaker 2: Because that's where the and the Ballard had a bookstore. They kind of, you know, created their entire backbone of their cult. And then Guy Ballard went to California around the Mount Shasta and that's where he claimed that he met h Saint Jermaine, and Saint Jermaine gave him all these wisdom teachings and then took them all over the world and had to meet the white hats in Washington, DC that was going to take down the government and he's going to have a government uprising and then it was going to restore the currency. And the Saint Jermaine had this giant trust that everybody was going to get. It's essentially the Q it's the Q cult before Q was even a thing, like a long time ago. This is in the thirties that the Cult of i Am started, but other cults out of Chicago also popped up as well, which is the Seekers UFO cult with Dorothy Martin that started in nineteen fifty three, which she had many predictions. That's another thing with all of the UFO cults as well, is that the UFO cults always have predictions that like never come true. Like that's one of the things. Yeah, hallmark of being a cult is that you got to make lots and lots of predictions that never happened and then you know, use different excuses as to the reason why it didn't happen. But the Seekers UFO.
Speaker 1: Call about the i Am cult and how they tie back into this whole sort of hermetic movement is this guy, Saint Germaine was supposed to be an alchemist, some say, some say he was a vampire. But the idea there is that he's like their connection to the past, so he's got all the memories that he's transmitting through them that sort of take them back to the ancient times as well as their connection with whatever these these new UFOs are, so it's kind of an interesting crossover there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they actually ended up getting sued by a gentleman that wrote a book called Dweller Between Two Planets, and well, they really ripped off like everybody, they ripped off, Edgar Casey, Elena Brovlowski, Rudolph Steiner, this gentleman that I was talking about that that wrote that book. And then they ended up getting into a lot of trouble with fraud as well. They were conducting a lot of mail fraud, like millions of dollars of mail fraud. They were sending in these pamphlets to people in the mail and telling them that they're going to ascend into the fifth dimension of all their ailments and everything is going to be healed and all the stuff. That all they needed to do was send them money.
Speaker 4: You got to finance that some way, right. That's not an easy dimensional deleep, is it? That's finances right there?
Speaker 2: That's right. To do this work, you're going to have to have a lot of money, and you need a lot of money. Has a lot of money?
Speaker 1: Would you say that the I Am cult became the template that all the rest of the UFO cults kind of followed to some degree or another.
Speaker 2: Yes, the influences can be seen throughout. It's literally the original Sended Master teachings and the basis for the New Age community belief systems. I mean, how many people do we hear talking I am all the time in the spiritual New Age community? I am that I am. It's in the Bible, you know, and they repeat that mantra over and over again, you know, do the mirror work. Stand in front of the mirror and say, I am that I am, I am the I am essentially God, right.
Speaker 3: And well, that's what it is, right, It's secular humanism, right, That's what it is. You nailed it. It's I am God. That's what the I am is, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know it was also a patriotic cult. It was, you know, a Christian based that they believe that, you know, Jesus was also an ascended Master. And then other people throughout the years have like compiled upon that and said that Jesus is you know, from Venus, and Chrishna's from Venus and that there that there Venus is the love planet and all that. And then they came down from Venus and that's another thing.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: You know, Guy Ballard was also a supposedly a psychic medium and like a hypnotist, like you were just mentioning, and you know, they essentially got all of this information because Edna had a cult bookstore that she worked at. You know, forget what in the I Think nook or something like that, and she wrote the Philosopher's Nook. Yeah, and but this this took on in like a life of its own, and like many people were influenced by this cult later on with that that lady, uh shit, I'm blanket on her name. She was like the doomsday cultist that had the church that had the under ground bunkers and everything in like the nineties. Elizabeth Claire Prophet. Elizabeth Claire Prophet basically took all of their teachings and then developed it into her own church. And she even had like a big picture of Saint Jermaine in the behind her whenever she was up there preaching and everything. So she basically took all of the I Am Cult teachings. One of her relatives actually had access to all of their literature and like all of their work, so she just took all that and then created her own quasi Christian religious cult.
Speaker 1: And then General Flynn took it from her.
Speaker 3: That was more Theosophy, right, I mean it's almost the same same, but right, almost the same same, right.
Speaker 1: Well, Theosophy is a very much Northwestern or northeastern United States movement. You know, you get a lot of influence at Theosophy all over the East coast, but I think the im cult definitely had a large uh yeah contribution from them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the manly p Hall Theosophical business going down there in Los Angeles, right.
Speaker 1: Right, but you know he kind of moved out there. But Theosophy as a movement.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it became a hub, became a hub.
Speaker 4: That library in the research centers up out there and became a hob right, like Kenneth Anger would hang out there a lot apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that La Center has been really kind of I've I've heard people mentioned that on like entertainment TV shows for years. It's like that's where I go, that's my spiritual center.
Speaker 3: So it is double sur Haan went there, yep, Haines sir hands, Oh, good.
Speaker 2: Old sur Hans hands. But so much of the stuff, like even like the Twin Flame stuff all comes from the cult of I am like, I don't know if you guys are familiar with the twin flame cult. Netflix did a huge docu series on the twin Flame cult where it's insane. I probably need to do a video on that. That cult. Well, they essentially it's like, you know what a twin flame is, Well, what they call what a twin flame is is like whenever you're reincarnated, your soul is separated into another being or another person, and then whenever like you're only meant to be with that person, so like you got to go out and search and look for your other half, your your twin flame. Well, the called of Im had that same type of concept, but they called it twin rays. Okay, So then later on with the Heaven's Gate called that's what they kind of got into as well, with the you know, the androgynous nature and you know, making everyone dress the same, eat the same things, have the same and change the meanings and the names of words to fit their cult. But the twin flame called is so they essentially it's a newer cult. It started in like twenty twenty I think.
Speaker 3: Or maybe a little bit earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe a little bit earlier than that. But they would essentially like have like this group of people that were involved in this cult, and then they would essentially pair them all up together and like make them believe that they're supposed to be with that person.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a great mind control. It's acting great. That's exactly what it is. And they ended up getting super rich, having millions of dollars and like all this stuff, because you know, that's what people want. People want meaning, and people want to have answers. And whenever they put their their trust and these people that have no idea what they're doing, then they easily fall for whatever it is that they're seeing. And the I Am called also had this thing called Violet Flame. It's so so much of the stuff like it can all be traced back to the Cult of I Am. And I really think that more people need to look into the Cult of I Am. And because when you do, you realize that one a lot of the stuff is complete and utter garbage that has been tossed around today. And too you realize like where the source of the information is coming from, and a lot of it comes the New Age stuff comes from this call of I Am. But really quickly I've been talking for a second. But the seekers UFO called is really important, and that's another cult that really needs to be dissected and examined.
Speaker 2: And it was these that was also in Chicago, and it was headed up by this lady named Dorothy Martin and George Loghead. So some psychiatrists infiltrated into the cult and to examine how they were going to react whenever their predictions didn't come true. Like what I was mentioning earlier, they always got to have predictions that never come true. So some psychologists infiltrated in cozied up to the people and then they wanted to examine them for whenever like their prediction didn't come true, and how they handled that and how what they waite excuses they used to come up with that would explain why their prediction failed.
Speaker 1: Psychologists government connected in any way, shape or form. Because it sounds like it.
Speaker 2: I am blinking on his name, uh I, I can't remember his name. I got a lot of stuff to remember in my head.
Speaker 4: You need to tell me, writer that the world did not end December twenty first, nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 2: That's what they say. That's what they predicted. And then when that didn't happen, they moved it up a couple of days, and then when that one didn't happen, they moved it out a couple of years. But the psychologists, I would have to look more into the psychologists, but I would be guessing that he was at least government funded. I mean, most psychologists are at least working for some kind of college, which is in turn funded by the government. So he infiltrated in.
Speaker 4: What psychologists aren't funded by the government. You really think about it, right, that's a good point there.
Speaker 2: All of them. Yeah. Right, So whenever they got in there, they developed the term cognitive dissonance. So cognitive dissonance literally came from this psychologist examining this UFO cult. And I was talking about this back two to three years ago, and someone brought that up on one of these Netflix documentary series of Unexplained Mysteries or whatever, when it's revolving around colts, and I was like, this dude watched my series on these ufocals, because I have a giant series on them, like a playlist on my channel of like I think fourteen episodes of all these UFO cults. But I had never heard anyone ever mentioned that before until I mentioned it, and then it was mentioned on this this Netflix documentary, but they didn't go into it, like, you know, super deep. And it's just so interesting that the term cognitive dissonance was basically formed while studying this full group, and now the people that are in this community and is a part of upology use it to describe people that don't believe or that don't you know, that are all mainstream. They're like, oh, you got cognitive dissonance. You don't know what you're talking about, right, It's just so interesting, But I digress.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a big part of the whole conspiracy culture today is to accuse people of cognitive dissonance when they're faced with something that doesn't match the reality. And I think, you know, it's funny the way that these things migrate, you know. So at first it was the fringe making or the mainstream making the allegation of cognitive dissonance against the fringe, and now it's the fringe making the accusation of cognitive dissonance against the mainstream. So you've kind of got to reverse polarities when it comes to these different ways of seeing the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, Well, I just looked up his name. His name's Leon Futzinger.
Speaker 3: That's quite a name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a little I wanted to share real quick. So this is the Prince Philip movement. A tribe in the South Pacific island of Tana Vanawatsu, which previously worshiped Prince Philip as a god, is expected to transfer their allegiance to Prince Charles following Prince Philip's death. This shift in veneration is due to Prince Charles's visit to Vanahwato in twenty eighteen, where he was given a grasskirt and a garland and was appointed an honorary chief. So he actually made his way out there to visit the people who are worshiping him.
Speaker 3: Prince hilarious. I mean that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: They're worshiping these people still to this day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just look at pictures. They have frame photographs of them and stuff. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: This doesn't stop. And I guarantee you there's so many of these world leaders that would like nothing more than to have a cult follows their every word.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, when you were talking about how all this stuff erupted in America, and I was referencing the secret Society that started America has these ancient alien cargo cult belief systems, and then they would spawn the Mormons, right at least in large part with Joseph Smith and a lot of the early members. For example, Joseph Smith's grandfather was a captain in the Massachusetts chapter of the Society of Cincinnati, one of the original officers in the Washington's Army there, and he would start the Mormon Church and Fayette, New York, which is named after General Lafayette, the French head of the Society of Cincinnati, and they you know, deep in mound business, including the golden plates in the mounds, etc. But what's interesting is, well he's doing that business migrating. In the late eighteen twenties, you have a movement kicking off. You know, he's coming across New York and he ends up meeting up with some of these folks in Courland, Ohio. But separate migration of these same belief systems coming from and around that area of Philadelphia with the Campbelllite movement. And in fact, one of the one of the major you know figures in that movement was a guy by the name of Sidney Rigdon and all basically all of the early Mormons that Joseph Smith had recruited. By the time they got to Carland, Ohio, we're all Sidney Riggin's congregation from one of these Campbellite churches. And it's very you know, apocalyptic, you know situation. They would spawn you know again mashed together with the Mormons, but they would spawn the Millerite Miller Rights, which would spawn the Jehovah's Witnesses, and all these people are declaring the end of the world, right, and when it doesn't happen, it seems like then that new leader, that old leader's out, the new leaders in and they have a new movement right that goes from the Miller Rights to the Jehovah's Witnesses and et cetera, et cetera. When they get the dates wrong, right, but it all seems erupped around this one geographical era area, you know, as you were me out with that with that gray looking fellow.
Speaker 1: And what's interesting too is if you look at a demographic map of the United States, you see that there aren't a lot of pockets of British bloodlines in the United States other than New England and Utah, Utah. There's nothing but yeah, Anglo Sacks and British people. So it's it's kind of interesting when you follow those families.
Speaker 4: You got that Harry Thornley, all of Kerry Thornley's pioneering Mormon families all got recruited in England and they all came over and migrated west.
Speaker 1: So there are deep ties that I think that goes back in these family lineages a lot more than people give it credit for. Because you think of Joseph Smith as some sort of poor farmer.
Speaker 3: Guy, but he was not, you know, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 4: But he did have an ancient alien cargo, cold belief system, it seems, right, seeped in magic and all sorts of weird sexual activities that they would later write off as simply as polagamy.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. That's interesting. So do you think you're required to have more than one wife or engage in orgies if you're ever gonna see the aliens?
Speaker 4: Well, I suspect that still goes on to day if that's what you're asking.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, everybody, bro.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the top thing of a cult, dude. You gotta you gotta be taking everyone's wives and then you gotta can you convince them that abstinence uh is of a godly order, that God wants you to be obstinate, So then the leader can go around and sleep with everyone's wives.
Speaker 1: Kind of goes back to John d a little bit.
Speaker 3: Don't you think, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Gotta swamp wives baby, that's the get the information from the Nordic aliens bro.
Speaker 4: As well, even Having's gates a sex cold, right, they're lopping their dicks off there, you know, they're you know, it's not a they're having sex cold but sexual orients and cold right style with their sex gold operation.
Speaker 1: Right, they were trying to make themselves into grays.
Speaker 2: That's why I think Marshall apple White was just super closet gay and he was ashamed of being gay, and so then he convinced people and his followers to get like chemically canstrated.
Speaker 1: But I mean it was more than that, because they had the whole brainwashing thing down. So you had to be smooth brain and smooth crotched to really fit into the Marshall apple White cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, Oh for sure.
Speaker 4: And and you know, I do think a lot of this stuff is far more We're pointing out some you know, some more recent elements havings Gate, but I think it's far more widespread than is publicly known. For example, when you consider things like why is an ancient alien cargo cult?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, filled why is the cast of a show about ancient aliens? You know, a fictional show Smallville about you know, this ancient alien superman who came from this foreign planet with all these superpowers.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I would argue all these d C comics are a Marvel or both the limic and scientology fan fiction, but that you know, as in like Marvel Jack Parsons Marvel comics, you know his Suicide Squad d C Comics Suicide Squad.
Speaker 3: Right, So anyhow, but you know, you see that when you see these these cats, the whole cast of a show like this or.
Speaker 4: The Smallville based upon these ancient alien you know, probably thlemic fan fiction situations, it makes me wonder, why is this whole nexium cult on that cast?
Speaker 3: Why is this ancient alien cargo cult.
Speaker 4: The cast of this show about this whole ancient alien cargo cult belief system?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, in that case, I think I would probably go for they were targeting this cast, you know, they wanted to bring that kind of energy into their into their group.
Speaker 3: Well, I would look at it this way.
Speaker 4: I mean that's one way to look at I would look at it this way is how how organized is this effort? How how you know, how long did they plan that? You know what I mean? Was this like because you know, I think scientology they do, like you know, they're obviously pretty infamous ancient Ilian cargo cult, right, you know, with their whole uh xenu and UH belief system, you know whatnot but the prison planet, you know.
Speaker 3: Et cetera.
Speaker 4: But the they obviously could get credit for for films like Battlefield Earth, right where they're telling the story of uh, their their kind of their philosophy, right as el Ron Hubber would put it in his book Battlefield Earth, and it stars prominent scientologists. You got John Travolta, you got Barry Pepper, right, he was they thought he was gonna be a big.
Speaker 3: Star for him. Well, you know, they do other films I don't think they get credit for.
Speaker 4: You know, you look at a film like Enemy of the State, it's full of scientologists, right, So you know, I think there are these efforts. You know, when I say full of scientologists, will Smith, Jason Lee, Jack Black Body, Elfman, Barry Pepper, and the guy was just talking about you know, there's a lot of scientologists in there, right, so I think they I think there are organized efforts with these cults, right, and I think Small might have been one of those.
Speaker 1: Did you see the big giveaway that they had in Enemy of the State, the main guy the NSA had John Void, Yeah, John Boyd. They looked up his file on you know, the hackers computer right right as his birthday was nine to eleven forty four. Oh okay, and that was that was another nineteen ninety nine movie that had a reference to two thousand.
Speaker 3: And one, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean again, I think there's a lot, there's a lot of esoteric understanding of that film.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: It's, my opinion, is a scientology film. But it's you know, it's an effort. It's another example where they you know, you see all these It's not just Battlefield Earth, you know.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, In my opinion.
Speaker 4: Every actor who's done a Marvel or DC film as a star is a member of one of these ancient alien cargo cults. For another example, Wesley Snipes used all of his Blade money and he produced the Blade films and started I'm riting with this production company. That production company he used a finance an ancient alien cargo cult down in Mertle, Georgia, where he built a bunch of ancient you know, pyramid city on four hundred acres and they had this whole ancient alien belief system. They build it on these mounds, you know, always with the mounds. And you know, he financed that with the Blade money.
Speaker 3: So if technically speaking, I mean, I guess I'm guilty of this too. So but technically speaking, if.
Speaker 4: You went and saw the Blade films, you technically contributed to child sex trafficking because that cult was also child sex trafficking and the leader of which sits in prison the day in Florid Supermax. And that's what they got. That's why they got all Wesley for the tax evasion over those same films.
Speaker 2: They get in for anything else.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Yes, sir, they got them with the al capone. The prosecution is like to call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a classic technique.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the name of that cult, because I think it had something similar to the other one.
Speaker 3: So this is the new Wabbian Nation.
Speaker 4: They're an interesting bunch because they're an official recognized lodge of the Prince Hall Freemasonry as well.
Speaker 3: Dwight York was their Grand Poohball or whatever they call it. I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: They still got that building in Brooklyn, right.
Speaker 4: They're very well financedcility. They destroyed the entire ancient Egyptian city on the mounds that's gone. Some some of their local adherents may or may not have committed a ritual human sacrifice of an elderly white couple on a mound, and then years subsequent to that destruction, so there's a lot of back and forestal going on, it seems.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the tops seemed clueless about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have never seen never I don't even know what you're talking about. That's that's their story, right.
Speaker 1: It's pathetic. I mean, some of these cops stories is just I mean, it's getting more ridiculous. Like you were talking about with the Idaho for the judge had to pronounce, hey, guys, no more secrecy because it was just too dirty for him to even stomach.
Speaker 3: It's kind out of control.
Speaker 4: The train has left left the track, you know, breach for impact in that case, for sure, it's it's a ship show. So the the h I have this kind of generalized theory writer that all of these, you know, when we're saying that all of these things go back to I am right like and and they have these, you know, the Theosophical I am kind of you know, basist a lot of these, you know, these all these ancient cargo cults, you know, Mormons included obviously share a lot of things with them, you know, despite you know, wherever they get their ideas from. I have a lot of suggestions because again it's the Founding Fathers that they built these ideas from. By a guy like Elias Budeno, one of the Founding Fathers, member of the Society Cincinnati, he wrote a lot of these ideas that the belief systems of the Mormons in a book before, you know, years before Joseph Smith. So and again Joseph Smith being of these same people, you know, these are another example of these these anciently in cargo cult systems.
Speaker 3: But it all seemed would.
Speaker 4: Later at least agree with these I am in Theosophical movements and work hand at hand because the second President of the Theosophical Society was a member of the Society Cincinnati, the guy by the name of Abner Doubleday, the guy who allegedly invented baseball. And if you notice that game, it's focused around a mound. Just saying, so, you know.
Speaker 3: I have this, but I have this theory.
Speaker 4: Was you're saying that they have these philosophical agreements, like you know that I have this theory that all of these organizations are just working together and they're going to come together like Voltron, you know what I mean, Like we've even as separate organizations, but like at the top of their organizations, like they.
Speaker 3: All know, you know what I mean, Like they all know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the Mormon Church was founded in when was it founded.
Speaker 3: Eighteen thirty, Yeah, eighteen thirty.
Speaker 4: No, eighteen thirty, April eighteen thirty, April six, eighteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was, Yeah, it was eighteen thirty. So, but it didn't become they didn't move to Utah until well, they didn't have their migration to Utah until eighteen forties, and then they didn't really start becoming widely popularized until like the mid like after World War Two. So that puts them I mean, I'm sure that they had their their thoughts and their ideas, but not large cultural influence until like after w War two.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I mean, is what we call it cultural influence as far as population wise or.
Speaker 2: Well, the calt of I AM had thousands and thousands of people like already, like in like right after the they formed the cult in the early thirties, like they were going on like tours and speaking the thousands of people in giant auditoriums like all over the United States. I'm just I'm just I just want to.
Speaker 3: See what you're saying by total volume wise, right, you're saying the total volume wise, I was thinking, I was thinking by the influential folks who were involved in the movement, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean I'm sure that they both like borrowed from each other and they both kind of like took from it, because that's a classic thing from like all these cults, like they just went around and figured out like they would go to spiritual centers, they would go to church, we go to Catholic churches. They would go to wherever any spiritual centers, gurus, and they would like talk to like all these people to like cultivate their own ideas and and wrap in all their stuff for the forming the basis of their cult. So definitely, yeah, the freaking cult ufo burrito dude, that's what it is. And for sure that they definitely got into Mormonism as well. And whenever you're exchanging ideas like that, just like I learned from you guys, you guys learned from me, and then we kind of you know, cultivate our own ideas and it brings up new things.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So definitely they had to have been you know, in contact with each other and talking with each other in order to you know, uh further there. And I'm sure they both took ideas from each other as well. I mean, that's the way that it works.
Speaker 3: That's how the Brito ufa brito system works. I for sure.
Speaker 4: I think Abner Doubleday is that character of like the epicenter of those agreements.
Speaker 3: Right Like he's the guy who, right like I.
Speaker 4: Was saying, the the Mormon all the Upper Mormons.
Speaker 3: And Original Mormons, they are all society guys.
Speaker 4: They based their philosophies off of books written by society members of the Society of Cincinnati. That is, so, you know, while it's attributed to Freemasonry going underground to me, it's really it's the Society Cincinnati belief system. Some of these folks happened to be Freemasons. They went underground at the same time and formed the Free the you know, the the Mormon Church to put a religious stamp on religious freedom at a time when Masony was being prosecuted. They didn't want to get wrapped up in that. And again, while some of them were Masons, the real storyline is they were Society Cincinnati men. So and it's it's you know when I say that those things intersect, I think they later in sect when you see the Society Cincinnati guy Abner Doubleday being.
Speaker 3: The president of the Theosophical Society. Right.
Speaker 2: But then also you have to think, like how much of the Mormonism ideology was actually out there for the public to actually understand, Like did you actually have to convert to be a Mormon in order to actually understand their entire belief systems back then?
Speaker 3: Like now?
Speaker 2: Like now you can get on the Internet and like search up like all the Mormon belief systems and if they come to your door, they'll hand you a pamphlet, they give you their basic outline of their religious philosophy, But how much of that was actually widely known back whenever they were first like starting up, And did you have to be a part of the church to kind of like scientology, Like did you again? Not like now like now you can figure out more things about Scientology and their belief systems, but back even forty fifty years ago, nobody knew anything about it. You had to pay money to the Scientologist Church to get in there to figure out the belief systems and rise up through the ranks. Now with the Cult of I Am, they were essentially out there doing like big, huge seminars. So you didn't even have to be a part of the I Am Cult to get to know the ideology of the I Am Cult. Just be like a regular person off the street that receives a pamphlet from the Cold of I Am that's going to do one of these traveling seminars and you show up to the auditorium and then you essentially hear all about it.
Speaker 3: So it's like this, Uh, I see you're saying, and I see you're saying.
Speaker 4: But when you were saying there like like scientology, I think that's a good correlation with with the way Mormons approach their PR game, right, So like you know, but you know, all these these cults have a strong PR game, right.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I.
Speaker 4: You bring up a good point. I don't know how much you could learn about the Mormon Church back you know, let's say the eighteen thirties through even the nineteen thirties, like you're saying, you know, with even just periodicals. But I do know their missionary game was yeah, top, top, top notch.
Speaker 1: The j Mormons, they were always.
Speaker 3: Top JW's as well. Yeah, they'll knock on your door, they'll saylo the word tie. Well you said when Joseph Smith was murdered, he had already dispatched.
Speaker 4: Not just missionaries but diplomats around the world saying that he was gonna be the US, So you know he had a Again, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know to the extent which people could learn unless you you met with them.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know what their periodical game was like back then, right, and their publications. But yeah, obviously the golden era of these colts definitely erupted at the time when I am was, you know, righting that way for sure, right, they definitely went on that PR tour right where the Mormons working on by the nineteen thirties, and Mormons were not that was not into their operations of pr So you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It can't be stated enough how much of an impact Rotary International has had on local communities all across the country. And that is basically like the Mormon Church's effort to marshal all the forces of these different churches into a single unit. And they sort of switch out which church runs the Rotary Club, but it's it's all the same sort of religious figures. Yeah, between all these different churches coming together at the Rotary Club to plan their strategies.
Speaker 2: And that might be what was going on with the Cult of im too. Maybe they were working quas with the Mormons, and then they knew that the im Call thing was going to eventually collapse because it was unsustainable and they were going to get sued for fraud and mail fraud and they were doing all this ridiculous stuff. So what happens to all of those followers of that cult whenever it completely collapses and destroys, Well, they're gonna they're going to go look for something that is similar to their belief system. So the Mormons could have grown their congregation just by the members the im call it essentially being disbanded. Then they all flocked to Mormonism or Jehovah's Witnesses or whatever seems like it's most similar or has the same type of structure as the religion or cult that they were in before.
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing about the process They seem like cult groupies, you know, the Processed Church. It's like that's all they want to do, is they just want to hang out with and be with cults all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm glad, but I'm glad both of you gents brought up these points because that is exactly what goes. And I have no doubt the Mothership in Salt Lake City has a whole department trying to recruit out of these other cults.
Speaker 3: When we even try to end these other cults, right, Like it's you know, cult warfare, right.
Speaker 4: But the U there was a fellow who was raised by the Processed Church and he's now a Mormon bishop.
Speaker 2: Oh and I saw this video. Not to interrupt you just really quickly, just.
Speaker 4: At that point is always wild, right, you get raised by the pressor it's no your Mormon bishop, right.
Speaker 2: That's it, that they're all like in exchangeable right right. Listen to this video the yesterday, which I don't I can't speak to the validity of it, but it was an order video of this gentleman talking about how he became a priestesst for the Satanic Church.
Speaker 3: Okay, which nice.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't know if it's I don't know if this guy is legitimate or whatever, but he essentially said the process of how he became a priest for the Satanic Church. He said, at first he had to join a Freemason organization. Then whenever he rose up through the ranks of the Freemason organization, then he had to become a Catholic priest, all right. So then after he became a Catholic priest, after rising up through the rings of freemasonry, then he was able to become a Satanic Church priest.
Speaker 3: Wandering Bishop, That's exactly what I was thinking to wandering bishops. Holy smokes, dude, that's exactly I was like, Wait a second, do you know about the wandering bishop that provides so much, that provides so much impetus behind the wandering bishop movement, that you know, just being a regular Spook movement doesn't make doesn't completely justify.
Speaker 1: Knights of Malta as well. I mean that they're all wandering bishops in the Night of Knights of Malta.
Speaker 4: They've got, dude, that's wild. I never really considered that that way. You know, David Ferry, all those dudes in the JFK situation right.
Speaker 1: Completely off the hook for any crimes they commit in the United States.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but excuse why they're going after those credentials, right, why they want those bona fides? The one of these I don't know. I grew up Mormon, so whatever they do. One of these stamp some stuff. I don't know how they do these things.
Speaker 1: That's all they do.
Speaker 4: I know that it's very important the lineage of that hierarchy of your priesthood or whatever, and those dudes are always all about that stuff within this wandering bishop stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you know about that.
Speaker 2: Writer, I don't know anything about the wondering bishop.
Speaker 1: This is great. So the the Vatican extends to you sort of diplomatic status as a bishop, even though you're sort of separated from their organization.
Speaker 2: Is this where they get in trouble and then they just send them to a different truth. Yeah, I do know about that. I didn't know that that was the name of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, wandering bishops are like another form of moved from that. So they're not even really associated with the Vatican directly. So they've got some sort of deniability.
Speaker 2: But plausible deniability, you got to have that.
Speaker 1: So you've also got the Knights, which used to be the Knights Hospitality, so they're over eight hundred years old. They also call themselves the Knights of Saint John, but they have diplomatic immunity as well for the entire organization. And there are so many fucking Knights of Malta all over any of these conspiracies around JFK, around all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Administration is chock full of Knights of Malta.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just so interesting that you would need to become a Catholic priest before you're you're able to become a priest for the Satanic Church. Like, so, like, what are all these Catholic priests really doing? You know what I mean? And what what is uh? You know what what exactly is the Catholic Church? I mean when you look at like freaking midnight Mass, dude, it's pretty freaking satanic.
Speaker 1: Bro Right, what are they actually doing.
Speaker 2: In these churches whenever they're like not in operation because a lot of the old school Catholic priests would like live in a rectory like, right, but like are they doing like Satanic rituals inside of the church whenever the church is open for uh, you know regular mass?
Speaker 1: Who knows well there is.
Speaker 3: The link between right, you gotta make use of your time.
Speaker 1: Sabity and Frankism. Right, everybody focus focuses on Sabotaze Ebby, but hardly anybody focuses on Jacob Frank who infiltrated the Catholic Church and he was specifically an Antiinomian along the same lines as Satanism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's like frank that's like sabotine Frankism. Huh.
Speaker 4: Right, they're definitely like ritually human sacrifice within those elements.
Speaker 1: It's from my understanding, But in some ways I see the churches needing that. Right. The only way that you can progress history towards your eschatology is by controlling the negative forces, are the evil forces. That's why I think the processed Church is so important, is because that's their theology.
Speaker 3: Did the did the aliens say you did the aliens say you to say this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Is this messages from the aliens?
Speaker 1: Not yet I can get to the aliens. They're out there.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a guy.
Speaker 4: There's a guy that floats around the interweb today or may or may not have ever existed, who the Church of the SubGenius. And then writers do some some shows on them as well.
Speaker 3: Bob Dobbs. He takes messages from aliens, an alien named Ion.
Speaker 1: That's the most fun of all of the ancient alien cargo cults.
Speaker 4: And as far as really the Church of the SubGenius, I know they played off is fun. I I don't. I take them just as I take Carry Thornley's Discordianism, you know, which SubGenius is kind of an offshoot of that. Robert Anton Wilson and Carry Thornley were both part of that movement.
Speaker 3: So I look at him very much the same way.
Speaker 4: But Bob Dobbs is tellegedly never existed, although I tell you, I think I would disagree.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's quashes from Ion apparently. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 1: They've got a movie on YouTube. It's it's the Church of the SubGenius movie and it is fucking phenomenal. It's like it's like an hour and a half of nothing but brainwashing. It's just like brainwashing.
Speaker 3: Everywhere is pee Wee Herman in it. He was a member.
Speaker 1: Probably, They've got everybody. They've got the main preacher characters and all the rest. The whole thing was like a big stage show. It's really a lot more like theater than it was.
Speaker 3: That's what they want. That's that's what Ion, the alien wants you to believe. Hadless. These are the messages Ions trying to deceive you.
Speaker 1: But you can see a lot of influences that came out of them, like Gar. I think Gar copied a lot from Church of the SubGenius, you know, eighties Devo. There you go.
Speaker 4: Lead Singer was a prominent member of the Church of the SubGenius. If I'm not mistaken. You can look at their whole stick and that's kind of the total Church of the SubGenius kind of philosophy right there.
Speaker 3: Weird, kind of kooky nature absolutely.
Speaker 4: But again, you know, that's what Ion wants you to believe.
Speaker 1: I've heard interviews with the guy who was I the guy who created it, said that he was just flipping through a bunch of free Masonic.
Speaker 3: Wits that his father had in.
Speaker 1: These free Masonic books. He's like, uh, yeah, I could, I could do something with this. So he just took all these free Masonic ideas and then mashed together with UFO cults and mash it together with nineteen fifties aesthetic. And that's what he claims the JR. Bob Dobbs cult came out of.
Speaker 4: But yeah, wait a second, here, this sounds like a message directly from Ion. So this fail you're talking about is this Ivan Spring. Yeah, I'm talking about the individual I know, Ivan Spring. So that's what I'm saying. He reports the storyline that Bob Dobbs never existed. I assure you Bob Dobbs does exist. Like water World, what water does exist? I've seen to You can go to a website called bobinion dot com and.
Speaker 3: See for yourself Bob exists.
Speaker 4: Right, and Ion being the alien in which he takes all of his messages from those messages I think are the ones that I even strang is purporting that you're claiming right there headless. In my opinion, you can actually I actually grocked it recently on the AI on Twister. I said to Bob Dobbs exists or who was Bob Dobbs, And he gave me the same narrative you just fed me. I think I think Grock is being deceived by Ion as well. Bob Dobbs does exist, he is a he has a website. I mean, I don't know what this this old Ivans I've heard. I've heard the bit you're talking about, Ivan Strang. I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't buy it because I've seen to the guy has those own websit. He's a real dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well, I mean they took him out of a catalog. That's the original image. Is they took this picture out of a catalog and they're like, we're going to use this image as JR.
Speaker 3: Bob Dobbs.
Speaker 1: They just start making masks and stuff. But yeah, the real guy and he exists. Is this an alternate timeline?
Speaker 3: This is real life. This is real life. So what you're saying is right.
Speaker 4: They took that that in that nineteen fifties telephone book Yellow Page's character and they kind.
Speaker 3: Of stylized a little bit right. Folks of the interwebs can see that on the album or the disc cover, not the album cover, the disccover of Sublimes forty Ounces of Freedom. That's Bob Dobbs, right.
Speaker 4: So yeah, this idea, that's what I'm saying. I'm not going to buy into IONS propaganda. You know, I've already I've already left the mothership with the Mormons. You know, I'm not going to start subscribing to IONS nonsense.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I can see a whole other shenanigans outside of these all. We're just a friendly group. We're just a bunch of nice Mormons knocking on your door. We got some ties on you know. You know, it's the same it's the same stick. It's the you know, it's slightly more technological advanced and culturally advanced.
Speaker 3: You know, but it's the same stick. You know.
Speaker 1: You're saying, it's the same kind of cult under two or three layers of irony, and they're using the irony as bait to get you into their cult.
Speaker 4: One million percent, sir, Yes, And all of these cults are going to come together like Voltron only half way kidding when I say these things.
Speaker 3: But they all do the same things. You know. The I Am the theosophical stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what he based it on, Like in the interviews, he said, I wanted her to make it as culty as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what Ion wants. I mean, that's of course he's gonna say.
Speaker 2: That Ion the old knowing God. But see the thing about the Church of the SubGenius, it really had like this cultural impact upon the followers as well, because they were essentially told to like sit back and do nothing. Right, I was one of the first types of cults that like, I think, what did they call it slack?
Speaker 3: And then they call it, yeah, slack.
Speaker 2: Like you gotta have slack, like you don't do anything, Like everything is going to be essentially handed to you, and you just do nothing like you don't And that's sort of the exact same kind of rhetoric with the I am called that's a exact same kind of rhetoric with the Q and on cold like sit back, do nothing. The the trust the plan, trust the plan, like all these other people are gonna take care of it for you. You don't need to do nothing, but listen to this. This this Q post, you.
Speaker 3: Know, sounds like something.
Speaker 1: So you just roasted the ship out of gen xers basically called them a bunch of uh you know, uh trust the player Q and honors. That doesn't play out well for gen X because gen X loved that ship, you know, I mean that you showed that to a gen xer today and they'll be laughing their ass off for days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was basically like you know, uh shun like, don't have like regular employment, stop working, you know, and that kind of represents the entire like slack off, like the slack thing. Don't do anything, don't work hard, set back, your dreams are going to come true, you know.
Speaker 3: Don't right, you gotta you don't want to expend too much slack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're you know, you're in the good hands of what did they call one of them was they had many deities, like I think one of them was Jehovah one. You're in the good hands of Jehovah one. You know, don't worry, you don't need to do anything, just chill out, relax.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You kind of see that a lot through that sort of nineties resurgence of Hippiism. You know, that was the same kind of ideas, just like we could just slack off all day, and you got a lot of that in the modern leaf too.
Speaker 2: Oh and also they believe that people were descended from yetties and that like a sasquad. That makes sense, so and anyone there, and but there was a group of people that wasn't descended from the yetdies, okay, and then that they need to eliminate those people that wasn't descended from the yetties.
Speaker 3: The pink and yet warfare.
Speaker 4: Huh, the pink man.
Speaker 1: And you always have to be fighting the pink men. Jeez. Well, this has been great. I love having you guys on where we're right about an hour so thank you for joining us, everybody, and I'll see you again on Thursday with lots of new emails. If you have a paranormal experience or an alien experience or anything that you want to talk about that was kind of weird, email me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and I will read it on the air with Nick on Thursday. Thank you all for coming, guys, say goodbye. There you go.