Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid grap the answer screen. They're all around, Rise and break.
Speaker 4: Through all the lies.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbes. As we record it is Monday, April twenty eighth, twenty twenty five. We've had beautiful spring weather and we've commenced fishing. As I was talking to our guests before we got started, just a beautiful time of year, and I hope this message finds you well. Two quick mentions before we get started, Please do stop by the new websitetruthernet dot com and even if you put in the old address, you will be steered in the direction of our new website. Lots to do there. Feel free to reach out on our contact listing there, or you could email me like Matt did, and the email addressed is f e Files guest at gmail dot com. Again it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. We're now booking for June, so feel free to reach out and we'd love to hear your story. Everyone has one, and without any further ado, we're going to hear Matt's story and Matt is joining us from the Show Me State. And Matt, again, thank you so much for taking the time out to join us tonight.
Speaker 1: How are you, sir, I'm good, sir. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: It's a pleasure to have you and I love that part of the country. And without any further ado, please feel free to introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm Matt, and like you said, I'm from the Show Me State. I've always been a conspiracy guy. My father was the one who introduced me to conspiracies, you know, at a young age, starting with Fast Watch, and it just they just grew from there. I've always questioned everything, from government to just to everything. One thing I never questioned was the shape of the earth. It's just one of those ones that eluded me. And then when I did finally start to kind of gain some traction to look into it, I fell cook line and singer for the documentary on there on Netflix that behind the kind of yep, kind of steered me wrong for a bit, but I got back on track in twenty twenty two, and I know now I can't believe it. It's just one of those things when you when it finally hits you, it's like, seriously, how did I miss all this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And that's I just wrote an article today on my website talking about Gatekeeping one oh one and how many of these people or many of these documentaries are put in place to almost get you there, and then they they hang a quick left and get you away from from the real truth.
Speaker 1: Yep, for sure.
Speaker 3: And it's funny you mentioned Sasquatch because this weekend I was talking with a relative and Sasquatch bigfoot that was kind of a big deal in the late seventies and early eighties. It was very mainstream, and I know there is a very popular podcast that covers it, but I feel like that it was more of a llure back in the seventies and eighties than it is today. What's your thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: I'm along the lines of the nephelum, believing that if there's out there, that's what they are.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's many people have said that, and I'm starting to believe that's a great point. Once again gatekeeping. They want you to believe that there's this conspiracy theory that there's this one or two, you know, unidentified walking mammals that's nine feet tall, hairy, long arms. But then you start to do further research and you know, maybe the pyramids were done by these people. Maybe Sasquatch is actually this person, and so on and so forth, and the other thing. I wanted to ask you maybe a little early in delving into this, but we're already here. You mentioned behind the curve, and that is very much gatekeeping. One oh one, right, what was your thoughts on the final experiment?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, wow, that's that's that's loaded there, man. I'm just I don't think that was the end all. First off, there's there's too many other things, you know.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 4: There's other models out there of the flat Earth that show at twenty four hours son and Antarctic Alonzo's Stephen Alonzo's model.
Speaker 1: Does I think?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: And the or I can't remember the other guy's name who who has a working model with a twenty four hours son, So you know it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's fake. I don't know if it's real. It's a lot of divided the community, which was the sad part of it.
Speaker 1: That's what I took away from the most from it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sure that was one of I'm sure they had several goals. One was to revert flat earthers back to the globe. But number two was, like anything else, infiltrate a movement, whether you know, whatever the case may be. Sorry, I have a large piece of farming equipment just went by. But to infiltrate these movements, these truth movements or anti government movements, insert that, they infiltrate it and they ruin it. And you may be the first or maybe the second person to mention doctor Alonzo. I think he's a Canadian guy, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he's English, but.
Speaker 1: He lives and believe or believe.
Speaker 3: Oh so he's down in Central America. Now yeah, okay, but I think he. I think he's a well educated person, and I think he has the self proclaimed Flattereth University. Am I right there?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes he does.
Speaker 3: I may have. He calls it geocentric, cosmology. He does. One thing I do think is interesting is he puts a lot of time and effort into the firmament. Yes, he does, and that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: He even he.
Speaker 4: Even had an app for a while where you could like be part of it and like take pictures and document so as he was building that model, No kid, I loved into it and tried to be a part of it, but I wasn't selected.
Speaker 1: But oh, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, that's interesting. Why don't we get a little bit into your journey to the truth. You know, you had mentioned in your intro that you were conspiracy minded at an early age. But what kind of led you to believe that, you know, all of this history and architecture and the moon landing is presented that is being presented to us as fake? When did you start to notice that this world we live in is not what they say it is.
Speaker 4: I I was pretty quick to the nine to eleven, you know, after that had happened, and even though I didn't know everything that was going on like I do today, I knew it wasn't what we were told. I mean, I was watching live on television when that happened, you know, and.
Speaker 1: It's awful. Whatever happened happened, but it's not what we're told.
Speaker 4: And you know from there it was just the moon landing for example, that you know, my dad told me that never happened, you know, and I've watched several things on that, and you know, I'm an agree on so you know, just didn't happen. It couldn't get past the van ael and radiation man built back then, if that's what you believe, you know, that's just metals. I work with metal, and it is there's certain temperatures that you know, make or break it, and it would have never made it past the temperatures that they fed, you know, anything we had built at that time. So I know it's a no go, one hundred percent no goo on that flatters. I started hearing some rumblings, you know, and then it came out some basketball star was talking about it, and I'm not a basketball fan, so but I heard him mentioning, you know, and so I kind of started diving into it a little bit. Unfortunately, at that time, I didn't really know where to look.
Speaker 1: I wasn't into a.
Speaker 4: Huge podcast at that time, so that's kind of that didn't come along until twenty twenty two, when I started conspiracy podcasting.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm glad that you brought up the NBA player. His name is Kyrie Irving, and that did get a lot of attention. And then that's when they hijacked the narrative and pardon me, Shaquille O'Neill jumped in and they started making a big joke out of it. But I'm going to post this article in the show notes because on the NBA's actual website, Kyrie Irving on flat Earth comments I'm sorry, so oh again, and it starts out saying Kyrie sorry. Kyrie Irving offered a simple message to science teachers Monday, I'm sorry, and with that he made clear that he regrets publicly saying that the Earth is flat. And this wasn't just done at any event. This was at the Forbes Under thirty summit in Boston. And again they were very quick. And you know, we also talk about that how many podcasts like you can find this podcast of mind Flat Earth files fairly easy, but you can't find the fact hunner as easy. However, if it does start to get out there, they are quick to rein it in because they understand the repercussions if the truth got out about this? What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: When your podcast popped up, which is there's a whole backstory to that, it was literally the first flat Earth podcast I came across, and you only had one episode, and I was like, hmm, well, maybe a there'll be more to come.
Speaker 1: I'll just kind of keep an eye on that.
Speaker 4: Well, then I found Crow Triple seven and I just wasn't feeling it, and at that time that's the only two I found. So but as you're started picking up and dropping episodes, I just kept following along and I listened to everyone since, including this morning's download with David.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 3: My wife and I listened to that as we were traveling this weekend. I really enjoyed that conversation. He really did a good job. What was the backstory to finding the Flat Earth Files podcast?
Speaker 1: So, my.
Speaker 4: Father, who I'd mentioned as my conspiratorial best friend, best friend in life, got sick and of October twenty nine, right twenty nineteen, okay, and super to the point to where he was in a coma goods and well, he came out of it, but he couldn't speak. He couldn't communicate. He was just pretty much a vegetable. It was just the oddest thing. They couldn't explain it. And then time kept moving on and Christmas came around and he's on dialysis because his body just quit working and he's pretty much coma toased.
Speaker 1: So during his dialysis.
Speaker 4: He died on Christmas Day of that year, twenty nineteen, And despite being dn R do not resuscitate, they started working on him and they got him to the hospital and they brought him back.
Speaker 1: Wow, and he was himself again.
Speaker 4: He could talk immediately when he woke up, and he didn't remember the past three months, you know. And it all started with a serious cold that he had at that time, which was of all things odd because you know that led up to you know, COVID in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so amazing.
Speaker 4: He anyway, he got out of the nursing home from rehabilitation the day the lockdowns began, so we lucked out there. Well luckily I had him for another two years. I had time with for another two years, and then I was deer hunting the week before you started your podcast, and I got the call out and the deer blind.
Speaker 1: That he was gone. Wow. So it was kind of a his tough time, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Being my little conspiratory buddy, I prayed, you know, it's like, Dad, hey, give me some of these answers. You know what you're up there, you know all now you're with the God, you know, tell me something, show me something.
Speaker 1: And that's when your podcast popped up the next day in my.
Speaker 4: In my Apple store of or not Apple store, my little podcast thing I was using at time to search for podcasts.
Speaker 1: It was like, you may be interested in this incredible like, I thank you only had one.
Speaker 4: I'm like interesting, So I credited to him. I really do, wow, you know, because I don't know what else to say. I you know, I said I wanted some answers, and.
Speaker 1: I got one.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. That's uh, that is something. And your dad sounds sounds like an amazing man. And I'm sure he's extremely proud of you and your continued search for the truth. Yeah. I did some research on the on the fall of twenty nineteen, and I think a lot of people forget, you know, everybody talks about Wuhan and some people talk about Durham and raleyg where it came from. But I think people forget that Fort Dietrich was shut down at the very end of July early August of twenty nineteen. And there's a little town around Fort Dietrich. It's Frederick, Maryland. And you can find hundreds of videos and articles online talking about how many people got sick during the summer and into the fall in that area, and then it kind of spread out from there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was another podcaster that had gotten thick and was in a severe that I was listening to the Expanded Perspectives. Okay, one of the hosts there had gotten thick about that same time. Yeah, unexplained, you know, after a hunting trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my guess had always been for Dietrich, because you know, anything that happens in this world, HiT's from us. No matter where it is, it seems to be where they went in the control. That true for sure. So you find the podcast, you start listening. I guess now as good as time as any to get into the silver bullets. What were the pieces of evidence that led you to overwhelmingly believe that, you know, we're not living on a spinning ball.
Speaker 1: Well, the first one is the Bible.
Speaker 4: Like I've always been a Christian, I'd read the Bible when I was younger. I grew up in a pretty strict church. My grandparents actually raised me in a pretty strict church. You know, they didn't even have TVs in their house and just above them in the night probably, And so i'd read my Bible as a young child.
Speaker 1: But then when I was reading about hearing about.
Speaker 4: Bible versus, no way, I've read the Bible, So I dug out my King Kings version, and I mean play a day firmament.
Speaker 1: You know, wow, kind of hit me, you know right there all along?
Speaker 4: How did they explain this away? Oh, expanses, Come on, give me a break. That's not what the word translates to you. You know, rakiya does not mean expanse or heavens. So I had a strong as accordance. I started referencing certain verses and certain words, like the word ball. You know, there's a word for ball, there's a word for circle, and they're used in different verses, you know, to represent a ball and one to represent that the circle of the earth. Just there's no way around it unless you twist the Bible. And not going to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's something I learned again on Sunday. So I always take my King James version to me to the local church I currently go to because I know the pastor. I've known him for forty years. He's retiring in May, so we'll see what goes from there. But I'm I've got my King James right. It says in the you know, we're going to read from John twenty four, verses nine through thirteen, whatever it was, and as the person is reading the scripture, it is completely like in some cases not even close. The NIV says something about a week, and the actual King James says eight days. Well, what's the big deal? One week in eight days? It's basically the same thing. That is just one minute example of all the examples out there of the differences between the two, and anytime he translates something it loses meaning. And then I've mentioned it five hundred times. There are plenty of in the New Testament verses that have been completely removed from Matthew, Mark, Luke, John Acts and Romans, completely removed from the NIV, the ESV, you know, all of those Bibles. So while you know, you know we were told when we were younger, well, just you know, read this one it's easier to read well when you're following along with someone who's reading an NIVY, you're like, that's not what it says.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have a men's group that I tend on Saturday mornings, and I typically follow along in my King James version, just to pick up on some of the differences. Yeah, me too, you know, as they read from the SV typically Yep, it's just and and the group knows my feelings on the shape of the earth, although none of them really concur with me, but I'm working on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you there's one or two that are pretty convinced. They just don't want to step out there and put themselves out there and be called Yeah, hey guys, a flat earther.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't mind taking it.
Speaker 1: It's all right.
Speaker 3: I don't mind either. I actually reached out this morning to some billboard people to get some pricing. Interesting, Yeah, just to see. The only thing is the one I want to do, the one that's affordable and is digital, is right across from another church. And I'm afraid I don't want to put them in the position to where everybody thinks that they put it up there.
Speaker 1: Right, there's.
Speaker 4: A gentleman out of Arkansas that I met up with here recently, and he's looking at dude in billboards as well.
Speaker 1: Bona fide truth. I think that's what his name is.
Speaker 3: I've heard of that.
Speaker 1: I met him through Nathan Thompson. You know that.
Speaker 3: Name rings a bell, but I can't. I can't. He's pretty out there.
Speaker 4: I think he's the one that mctoone was like calling out on the video down and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Nathan travels around the country and doing me up.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: People getting people together.
Speaker 3: That's awesome and that's what we need, no matter what your passion is, if it's nine to eleven, if it's flat earth, or if it's just bringing people together to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. You know, online it's fantastic, but there is a whole different feeling, a sense of accomplishment when you can meet in person like that. When I did my live shows last April in Oklahoma City and Waco, just amazing to meet with like minded people and it's everybody gets so, you know, passionate, and because for most of us, we can't have that conversation with people around our house where our friends or our neighbors, they'll never talk to you again.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 4: Every intention on going to the Oklahoma one meet up with you, and life happens.
Speaker 3: It happens, brother, Fortunately it happens. I wanted to do it this year until I realize, well, that's it's Easter weekend. That's not going to work out. So yeah, that's okay. Well, you know, at this point, I think the next conference, I'd like to do something this fall. You know, it can be a general truth conference, but I'd like to focus to be flat Earth. Because the older I get, the more I've been doing this, the more I realize exactly how important this is.
Speaker 4: I seen Rob Skiva's son is holding some kind of truth conference in Dallas.
Speaker 1: And end of October.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, he's got some kind of booth getting set up and he's going over the fine details.
Speaker 1: Now I think something.
Speaker 3: I will be completely anxious with. Honest with you, I had no idea. That is his name, Jeremiah Sciba.
Speaker 1: I believe that's it there.
Speaker 3: It is host of Sciba News Nation, the son of Rob Sciba. I have never Now that I see his face, I know who he is. That's right, I know who he is. I'm going to reach out to him. Thanks for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that's.
Speaker 3: Good to know. What else is? Oh, I got a couple of your silver bullets. Let me ask you this. Have you ever taken the time to test something out yourself, whether it's curvature or the moon temperature, things of that nature.
Speaker 1: No, not necessarily, like other than.
Speaker 4: Using binoculars and a phone and zooming in, like when I'm out on the lake and just seeing a bridge that I know, like it's way too far out there. I mean, other than that, I haven't got into all that because, like I said.
Speaker 1: I've got my Bible, you know. Yeah, it's the word.
Speaker 3: It is it. You know, he is the Way, is the truth, and he is the life. Right and with that.
Speaker 4: I do keep my eyes upward. And sunspots would be another one that, you know, seeing the sun of there and just like why is it so bright? And just that one area above you you know, and the clouds, you know, and if it was so far away, why is it localized?
Speaker 1: That's always one that's got me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whether it's the cloud rays, the crepuscular rays, or like you mentioned, as.
Speaker 1: A kid, how many times did we draw a picture? Of a son with rays.
Speaker 3: Coming off coming out that like seriously, but you know what, Matt, I've mentioned this before. I think many of us during science class, at some point in our life we had questioned the silliness of water sticking to a ball, and even those of us who were courageous enough to ask our science teacher whatever he retorted with, we just believed it because he's the guy who went to college for four years. He must have the answers, right. Oh yeah, And then you get older and you realize, wow, college teachers. Yeah, but not just that, it's it's also that's the way the education system set up. You're told this is how it works, and you memorize it, and that's just that's it, right. I think most science teachers don't necessarily have any ill will. It's just that's what they're taught and that's what they believe, right.
Speaker 4: I I got lucky enough that I got in a trade when I was younger, and I have no college degree whatsoever. But I got called upon by a college to teach because of my knowledge of the trade, and they're a trade college, and that's what it is. I went in there, I told them something. They regurgitated it and there they go. You know, that's just what school is, that's urgitation everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep. But having a skill like that, that's awesome because I too in high school, I went to a trade school, and I had something I could always fall back on. Right, I could always laybrick, I could always pour concrete, I could do carpentry. All those things I learned both during my time in high school and construction, and then even in the military. I was a combat heavy engineer and we did a lot of construction there as well. It's great to have a trade to number one, to be able to do things around your house yourself. And number two, it's always great to have something to fall back on because you know, in this day and age, you're either going to be a coder working for Amazon, where you're going to be doing some type of trade.
Speaker 1: I have my thedl I did some over the road driving. That's my fallback.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: When I get replaced by computers and machines that do my job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're only a few years away from a lot of us being replaced. And I always say we seem to champion our own demise, whether we're paying for Netflix, or you know, going to the movies to have our mind brainwash, or championing AI and three D printers, and you know, all of these things are double edged sword. In many cases, they make our life easier. Or I can have a conversation. I'm in Delaware, you're in Missouri, and we're having this conversation, but at the same time we know what's coming down the road, right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yep, you championed our demise. Like you said, I've been begging for a new machine in Miles shop, which is going to take away part of my job, but at the same time it's going to help me.
Speaker 1: So it's like you said, champion our demise.
Speaker 3: You know you had mentioned in your email that you learned of young creation theory in twenty fifteen. Did you learn that from the folks down in Kentucky, Kenhaan, Oh, yes.
Speaker 4: I worked with a gentleman and he had loaned me a set of DVDs and that was kind of my first I guess it wasn't you know, obviously not flattered because that's not what he believes. But he was onto the water canopy, and which is he explains as the firmament. I guess, so I had heard about young creation. Yeah, I don't think the Earth is old as we think it is, so there's too many carbon dating that's wrong.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I just seen an article the other day about finding some pair of tennis shoes that dated back nine hundred years ago, you know, or it's like they were nikes.
Speaker 1: You know, how the hell is that unless there's time travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, the one thing that got me and obviously the listeners are gonna be able to see this. I really recommend everybody to get this book. It's Martin Luther Genesis Commentary, chapters one through four. And in Genesis he commented, you know, he does commentary on the four chapters, but one of the first things that he mentions is very eye opening. And remember this was his writings were from the early sixteenth century, so anywhere you know, from the Reformation until I think he passed fifteen forty ish. From Moses. However, we know that six thousand years ago the world did not exist. Martin Luther was around five hundred years ago, so sixty five hundred years and that's something that we talk about. And then I pick up this book and from Martin Luther's writing. He's telling you, Yeah, the Earth is about sixty five hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Interesting. You have to put that in your show notes for that book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I certainly will. It's an eye opener. I've got that thing highlighted all over the place because it's amazing. And again, you know, for me, someone who is a Protestant, you know, he is the founder of Protestantism. And you know, I could do five hours on how lost most denominations are, but I'm not going to go there. But I will leave this. I really encourage to get Martin Luther. There's Genesis commentary. It's it's amazing, and it also, I mean, how many books like this end up being a flatter Earth commentary. I didn't expect to go into this book, uh, you know, being or a young Earth, I should say in this case, But he also did. Yeah, I purchased this year ago. But he also did during that meal call Copernicus a heretic.
Speaker 1: Right, yep.
Speaker 4: It's it's funny you bring up books. I'm a pretty avid reader. I've read a lot of books over the years. Back in the day when all the left ghinds were huge, I was into those just just anything I could read. I enjoy fantasy, some fantasy. I've read that, all the Hobbits and the gosh just everything. But the latest one I'm reading is called The Epic of Ethow and it's The Birthright and the Seed War by Justin Doc Brown. And it it proposes that Ethol is the Bigfoot, he was born from the Seed War, you know, because it talks about him coming out covered in hair, red hair. And it's an interesting book, needless to say. Take it for what it's worth. It's a book, but he's got some pretty interesting stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Justin Doc Brown, the Epic of the Birthright and Seed War.
Speaker 4: He's he's got his own podcast that I just started reading since I found his book.
Speaker 1: Prometheus Limbs, I believe that's what it's called.
Speaker 3: That's right. He came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a hairy cloak.
Speaker 4: And there's so much more than just that verse in there that he gets to But I'm not going to spoil his book.
Speaker 1: He did a great job.
Speaker 4: It's made me think about the Bible even more in different ways than I had in the past, without changing what the Bible says, you know, he just points to things, and it's like, hmm, and I've thought about it like that.
Speaker 3: You know, my wife gets mad every time I do an interview. I buy a book because somebody mentions the book, so I have it in the cart because I can't not read it now. But it's cool. It says the tail reveals Esau's connections to the nepheline and his genealogies role in the end time, it looks like an interesting read. Another twenty bucks spent, But listen, if you can support fellow truthers, and most people will pay bucks for a you know, a lot, say mocha from from Starbucks, you can certainly spend twenty bucks on something physical so I can have when Amazon eventually pulls all the books that go against the nWo narrative, right right, Oh, I take down all the podcasts. Yeah, it is a continuous rabbit hole, you know. I think out of all the rabbit holes I've spent between Flat Earth nine to eleven Oklahoma City, I'd say that that's the three big ones that I spend a lot of time in, although recently I've also gone back in Have you ever researched twa flight eight hundred? I have none, So it's interesting how we and me included. That was my seventh podcast I ever did. It was five years ago. I was like, I haven't done it in five years, so I went back and revisited. It was about three and a half months before the nineteen ninety six election, and it was July seventeenth and nineteen ninety six TWA flight eight hundred took off from JFK Airport and after I I think it was twelve minutes of flight, hundreds of witnesses saw a missile go up and take out this plane which had over two hundred passengers all dead, and all the reports early was terrorists. Then all of a sudden, you know, it just turned into similar to what the challenger was. It was a leak and then there was a spark and it just blew up. It was just an accident. But the truth was they were testing a new military system that was I think created by Raytheon and I don't remember the name of the system off the top of my head, but the original testing was done in New Jersey, so it all makes sense. It's just sad to see the cover up and the family members who just get a shoot and how the big takeaway from me from TWA flight eight hundred was how the government controls the talking heads in this world and they can just make something go away like that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely, the Operation Walkingbird, that the control of the media, yes, sir. Oh, my family gave me a heck about that for the longest time. But here lately, with all the repetitive heads just fan the same thing over and over, and I show him video after video, I think they're they're finally starting to catch on.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, I'm sorry, go ahead, Oh, but there.
Speaker 4: Is something going on other than what everybody's saying.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I'm sure you saw that little documentary during COVID that guy used to be a stuntman in California and then he made it this truth or movie. But the one part I always took away was how they took clips from every local news from around the country and they were saying the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: And that's that's the proof in the pudding right there. And they can literally, I guess, between the money and information, those are the two things that they can control. They can basically do whatever they want.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, money, our money they take for things like Natha which is totally scam and it's just to turn into a big flush fund, you know, to control for all their little black ops.
Speaker 3: Of what I believe that's a big part of it. How do we get people to care about this? Like you and I we understand the repercussions, the spiritual things, how they're hiding God, but also, like you just mentioned, the things where our tax dollars are going to to actually work against God. And again, the people who work for NASA, ninety eight percent of them have no clue what's going on because of compartmentalization. How do you get people passionate about the truth and off the I'm not saying we can't have hobbies, but how do we get people to reorganize their priorities and understand the realm we're actually living in.
Speaker 4: That is a great question and one we need to full because I still can't even get my own family on board with the flatness. You know, they go along with me. It costs quite the stir at first. I mean to the point of the word divorce thrown out, you know, like if you become a flat eartherer, I'm going to divorce you. And I'm like, well, you better write papers up. Unfortunately there's I'm there. But we've worked through that even so much that she's joined me at the last meet up, So she's opening up to it. She's starting to see what I show her and starting to take some of in. She's but like you're we were saying, why does it matter? That's what I get. Why does it matter? And for that answer is I mean the high dogged. I mean, that's I think that's the biggest, the biggest whyett matters? And people start goddly in many moore like we used to be. I mean, it's kind of fallen through the wayside. Unfortunately. As sad as that may.
Speaker 3: Be, it's sad but true. And someone had made an inadverted, inadvertent comment to me, the gentleman who runs the radio station where I do my weekly show. We were having a conversation on Friday afternoon and I showed him the article that I'm sure you probably saw that in the UK they signed off on running these tests where they are, they're coming out saying we are going to be doing these tests and we're going to be spraying the sky and it was all in the name of you know, climate change and all of this other nonsense. But he made an excellent comment and I don't think he realized it because he's I think he's now at the point now where he questions it. But he's not a full out flat earther. He said simply, he just said anything to disconnect us from God.
Speaker 1: But with that, the stuff that they named like acronym to Satan.
Speaker 3: It may have been.
Speaker 4: It was like I've seen an article about and like the acronym was S A T A N. And I was like, are you kidding me? I mean, we already got to beat A A L for the barium and aluminum. They've been spraying the ball, but just flat out saying as it is now, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So uh wow. Yeah, stratospheric aerosol transport and nucleation. And again this is focusing on the ongoing commercialization attempts to make sunsets in the form of cooling credits, and a lot of this has to do you know, England is leading the charge on this. These are British researchers who were running with this. And by the way, this is straight out. This isn't like Jim's conspiracy page. This is the National Library of Medicine and biotechnology. This is the NIH this is a dot gov website. I'm reading this from, and I'll put that in the show notes as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in your faith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the other thing that frustrates me, Matt, is they're not hiding this anymore. And to me, the more I think about it, I think nine to eleven was a ritual and it was their way of saying, they're not hiding their evil anymore, Come and get us. I truly feel that's what that was. Because now it's easy to say the world has never been the same since nine to eleven, because well, duh, the world has never been the same since nine to eleven. However, I don't mean it just in the fact that we lost three thousand people and the World Trade Centers are no longer in New York City. It felt like a mass satanic ritual that ushered in a new age. Now. Some people like to argue that, you know, that's the thing if people say, if that's the end of the millennial rain, We're supposed to have peace for a thousand years, and we had world wars, so you know, whatever it was, it felt like an evil ritual to me that just led them into this whole past mockery, just into them being in our face saying I'm here, I'm Satan, and I'm here, and you're not going to stop my plan. And now in the end we know how this all works out, right, Yeah, but I feel like right now maybe Satan is pushing for for Jesus to come back with all of the things that are going on right I mean, if you think over the last twenty five years, with nine to eleven, the destruction of the monetary system, with with COVID twenty twenty, with Afghanistan, with Iraq forced inoculations, I mean, brother, we've had an awful lot of evil in the last twenty five years. And I was talking to I interviewed a guy who was thirty five years old, and I just thought to myself, you know, all of this has happened since you were ten years old. This is normal for you. And at least in my reflection, I had the seventies and eighties, and yeah there were things, but nothing like we see today.
Speaker 4: No, not at all. I mean, I'm I'm right there at the fifty so I you know, I I was old enough to understand when that happened. You know, what was going on, you know, and it's just wow, Yeah, no, it's I guess that's a hell. I hate to think of it like that, but it is. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know you had some struggles internally with like your family, and what a blessing that your wife has come around. But that also speaks to, you know, how potent and how much time and effort that they put into when you get a reaction like that from somebody. Because if you went up to your wife and you said there is no way we went to the moon, and she'd probably say, yeah, maybe you're probably right and go about her day, Versus I think the world is flat to what you just explained. I don't think people understand the psychological, psycholomical, psychological ramifications of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't just come flat out and like, hey, well I'm flat earth her sure, you know, she knows that I'm in realm of conspiracy. And you know, the first little bit I introduced her to was the moon landing and we watched I don't remember which one it was. It might have been with the the guy with the CIA that tried to knock him off after he was interviewing one of the astronauts. He had a documentary out and I can't remember what it's called now, but we watched that and she's like, I don't know, I could see somebody's point, but just like unfortunately, some of us just buy more into, you know, the news of the government, and I say, buy him of the news.
Speaker 1: She doesn't even watch news. You know.
Speaker 4: What news she gets is from me, you know. And even I don't watch a whole lot of news. I got my little few things, but I don't watch anything mainstream, getting nothing get off of there.
Speaker 3: So no, I think it's okay. I think we do have to cognizant of what's going on. But isn't it funny if you go back to, you know, March of twenty twenty, every single night at five pm Eastern time, I would venture to say that ninety percent of the people in this country were tuned into the news and they were getting their mk ultra, their daily dose of mk ultra.
Speaker 1: On the day of nine to eleven, I have I had three TVs. I had one TV on CNN, one TV on Fox, and.
Speaker 4: Then I had a TV I was playing video games on when nine to eleven went down.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, because I was a news junkie.
Speaker 4: That's all I wanted to I loved the news back then, you know, and I wanted to hear both sides at all times, you know. That's why I had CNN on one and Fox on another. But uh, like I said, and then when it did happen, I was already tuned in live you know, that morning And at that point in my life, I was a manager for a gas station. So soon as that went down, I got the call to go on into because it was going to be a busy day, they told me.
Speaker 1: And they were right.
Speaker 4: I'd never seen a craze like that before in my life. I remember hearing about it when I was younger. Was it late seventies where they had the gas craze?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was actually like seventy three, was that. Yeah, there was a short parent must have spoke about it, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, it was just miles and miles of traffic everywhere trying to get gas, you know, people with barrels in the back of their vehicles, pumping.
Speaker 1: At full yep.
Speaker 3: We thought we were under attack.
Speaker 1: It was, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the first thing people do here in the mid Atlantic region. If we're told if the weather Man says, we're getting two inches of snow tomorrow tonight by six pm. And you can ask anybody who lives in Delaware. There'll be no bread, no milk. It's like we're getting two inches of snow. There's no meteorite coming. And it's funny how people have been programmed to anytime there's some kind of diversity, not diversity, that's not the right word to use. You know, anytime that there's adversity, thank you, adversity in their life, that they just have to stop everything and go into panic mode. And that's kind of where we after COVID were like, we need to be We're not preppers, right, we don't have fox holes in the backyard, but we stay ready so when things do happen like nine to eleven or you know, gas issues or financial crisis, that we're already kind of still operating. We're still cognizant and a little worried about things. By the way, I don't know about your neck of the woods, but they're on social media. We're seeing all types of photos of empty shelves. So I guess the issues with the tariffs are already hitting and once people go into panic mode, then panic buying starts and then supplying demand, and you saw something in twenty twenty you stalled. Do you remember how empty some of those shelves were back then?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, the toilet paper crazy that.
Speaker 3: Never I knew there was something else, the toilet paper out of all.
Speaker 1: Now I'm good.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: I got a bidet.
Speaker 3: Now, fancy you must be a plumber. No, no, a bid day. I was introduced to them in Saudi Arabia about thirty years ago. I was like, why is there a water fountain in the toilet?
Speaker 1: I read that the house that had one, and I was like, what in the world. Fifth thing?
Speaker 4: Well, they were from South America, the people that owned the house, and they had one installed. Well after this last toilet paper crazing, you know, I'm like, maybe it's not such a crazy idea.
Speaker 1: You be nice to have.
Speaker 3: Handy, I will tell you. As humans were good about adapting and overcoming right.
Speaker 4: Yeap, and being on a septic k I can if I can help my septic out a little bit, why not?
Speaker 3: That's right? All septic I think we do we do ours about every two years.
Speaker 1: I think I just just had my done in the winter.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, as it was starting to come up all through the house.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's time.
Speaker 4: We just bought this last spring and oh the guy said it was going to be good for another year or two for the inspection and he was wrong.
Speaker 1: He was wrong.
Speaker 3: Somebody didn't do their job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I found out the hard way and got the emergency call and uh charge and of course, but I went and trade this place. It's kind of our it's just an acre. But I've started chickens. I've got chickens out there. I got twenty five of chickens now and nice.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Last year we had a little small garden. This year, I'm afraid I'm missed out on that. Had some things come up and as they always do, and I had to dedicate some time elsewhere, which is taken from the gardening. I might get a little something in here sooner than later, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Going to be the spread like we had last year. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Life happens.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was just like I have a lot of tree work work I've been working on. But you know, I'm only working on that because I broke my leg last fall trying to do the other tree.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Wow, So it's one of those things where you just always something happening, you.
Speaker 3: Know, absolutely, there's always something to do there as well. You had mentioned earlier I think you were talking about Bart Sebrel when you're watching that documentary. Was it a funny thing happened on the way to the Moon. Yes, I will put that in the show notes too. It's been a while since I've included this. By the way. His website is Sebrel dot com and there's a lot of things on there, and it's funny. Once again, here's a guy who was completely all over the target with the moon landing being fake, the astronauts being frauds. But and again he believes something called planet X or something like that. Not only is he not a flat earth or he thinks there's this planet X out there and I don't want to I don't remember what it is, so I don't. I'm not trying to make fun of him or anything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I get that.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. The connection's not there.
Speaker 1: He's so close. Yes, come on, buddy, you're just right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you're you're watching your your ten year old do their homework and they almost you're just like, just you almost got it. You almost got it and then uh planet X Oh jeez.
Speaker 4: Well that's like for example or not. I'm not making front of the guy. He does a great job for him, absolutely, absolutely community, But Dave flatter Dave, he's not.
Speaker 1: What is he not? Believe Jesus? Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: To be fair? He's come around, He's gone, I would. I think it's fair to say he's gone from being a complete atheist to realizing there's a creator. But as far as I know, I haven't talked to him in a while. But that's where it stops for him. I pray that eventually he does come around to Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely, I said, he does great things.
Speaker 3: For this amazing and he's a nice human being. I've talked to him many times offline and in person for as far as I know, and I can tell and people can say whatever about him, he's a genuine nice person. I have no problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I use app.
Speaker 4: I've used it to locate friends and you know, and and it's great and I'm glad what he does for the community.
Speaker 1: He really puts himself out there. He's not afraid of that.
Speaker 4: But like, yeah, if we're on this realm, that we say we are that the Bible says we are.
Speaker 1: There's only one answer to that, and you're right, it's a creator, yeap, you know.
Speaker 3: And that'll be my next avenue of approach once you again you said there's no way that's true. I've read the Bible all my life. And then you start to understand how did it change the way that you read the Bible?
Speaker 1: Oh, just the whole.
Speaker 4: Coming to things and looking at them like, okay, so it says this, but what does it really fail it? It's like they don't dive deep into this. But so then you go into looking into wording that that was used, and it's just like you can't just read it anymore, you know. I like, before I just read, I read to say I'm reading the Bible. I've read through the Bible. Now it's more of a studying the Bible. It's not reading anymore, you know. So it's little things like, for example, the whole garment issue.
Speaker 1: So, uh, I'll go back to the Seaboard book I was mentioning earlier.
Speaker 4: He talks about the garments of Adam and Eve and and how potentially they're mentioned later on in the Bible, and he and he kind of draws the link that links them all together, and it's just amazing hearing this stuff, but then going back and reading that in your Bible, and he even brings it up to the point where.
Speaker 1: They're mentioned in the movie Noah.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if you remember the the was it Russell Crow Noah?
Speaker 1: He had mentioned like a garment in the movie, a shining garment, And it was like, at the beginning of the I had to go back and watch the movie again and it was like, at the very beginning, he's wrapping his arm with like a some kind of garment, shining garment, and it's like, is that the To me?
Speaker 4: It looked like skape snake skin? So is that the snake that's mentioned in the Garden of you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Of Eden?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that in Genesis was it three? You know, where they are wearing skin. I always just associated that with it was their shame of sin, and you know, basically an animal had to be sacrificed for them to wear this. But I never thought of it that way. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, so, oh.
Speaker 4: My gosh, ergo, I'm gonna draw another conclusion from the book here. So he goes on to mention, you know, the story of Ethol in this book, he mentions the whole giving his birth right away for just a bowl of soup. But if you look back into the Book of Gesture, which is not Cannon, and how much truth is there in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But it gives the whole backstory, you know, of why he was able to why he treated it for that bowl of soup, and and it just makes the It gives so much more context to the whole, the whole why he did it, and you know, and but it mentions the garments once again. You know in the Book of Jesture that he had taken the garments from Nimrod, who Nimrod was the son of was it Cush Cush you know, which all dates back to like Noah, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's just crazy seeing these little bitty connections that you miss when you read them because it is Yes, it's a collection of sixty six books. Some of the order is just here and there and for somebody else to kind of link something here to another story there, it helps complete a full you know, helps you to understand something more. And where I'm not great at that, I may be great at looking at other things and assembling things and disassembling things in my head and fixing things that way. But when it comes to like stuff like that, man, I'm glad other people are out there doing that and able to relay it to me so that I can understand that better.
Speaker 3: Amen. And you know it is something I always think about. Right. You go from the Reformation to the Geneva Bible, and then in forty years King James has, you know, taking out fourteen books of the Bible, and in retrospect, it's like, well, geez, and I'm just spitballing here. I'm just being honest. You know, if these books were in the Bible, I think I would have connected many of these dots before. And when you read the Book of Enoch et cetera, you do understand like a Genesis six, there's a verse about the Nephilum. But you know, when you read Enoch, there's the whole. Many of these books have the backstory, and Enoch was a very important figure. He was one of just a couple of people who didn't die physically and went into heaven. And the Book of Joshu. Yeah, to me, it's just and I know there's a lot of people who say, you know, God protects it. But I mean, I don't put anything past man. I think if he tried to completely outright just get rid of the Bible, he'd been overthrown. But you know, if him and his buddy partner in crime, Francis Bacon, say listen, if we're going to push this Copernicus narrative, we can't have these books in the Bible. You can't have Enoch, you can't have Jasher two easy to connect the dots. And again this is I'm just being honest here. This is this is the things that I think about. I never met, uh, you know, King James from you know, it was five hundred years ago. I don't know what his true intentions were, and you know, just from I can only go by what I know today. And I know most people in power, whether you're a king or a president, you're a corrupt Maybe maybe just maybe five hundred years ago there was noble leaders. But yeah, I mean I look around the world today. Can you find me one?
Speaker 1: Definitely not?
Speaker 3: I mean, am I out of bound here? Or am I making a decent argument?
Speaker 1: Oh? You you don't have to convinced me.
Speaker 4: I mean I look at her our own leader, and it's like, did I vote this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did? And did I want to?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Are they going to make a difference? Probably not, you know, I don't. I don't think so. It's one of those tough bills to swallow. When I wrote my vote, you know, I'm like, I don't want the man, I don't want this woman. Yeah, And even though I don't know that it made a difference or will make a difference, my vote doesn't count, does count? You know? It's just I'm not bought on the elections anymore. You know, the grame stage.
Speaker 3: And even if you try to make a statement and go write somebody in only you are really going to know that, right, It's it'll never be known. And it's a shame that we can't get past all the division that they create amongst us, because I think we could truly do great things in this world if we could get past that, you know, zero point zero five percent of people who truly control things and make our lives miserable. And hey, this happens, so all of you are going to go over to this country and fight to the death, and five years later we'll create a new diversion and say that this country needs to go. And you know, it's when you when you think about these things, it's very frustrating that people still bind in the narrative and are quick to send loved ones off. And again, I was part of that. I'm not being a hypocrite here whatsoever, but I'm just saying we need at some point to break the matrix if we're going to make a change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got family, that's that's part of that as well. And it was part of it until he retired here last year. And you know, I got my nephew who's deployed currently, you know, and it's just pray for him every day, just hope, you know, bring them home safe. And yeah, even though they're not in any real danger, it's just why, you know, it's tough. It's stop being awake and seeing your family like that.
Speaker 3: Yep. And uh, you know, I guess to a certain extent, I'm you know, this is probably gonna come off awkward, but could you imagine being awake during your time in the military. And I also think about by the way, we pray for those deployed all the time, and I know people they are away from their loved ones, their family, and it's a noble profefs.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They do it under the guise of protecting the people of this country. Unfortunately, they don't make their own decisions when it comes to what they are going to do. And that's really the bottom line. But the aspect of giving up you are, let's make something perfectly clear from someone who spent twenty four years in the military. You give up your freedoms when you join the military. It's a noble cause. And I pray for everyone who is in the military. The problem, like everything else, it's the very top, the corrupt people who and they use them like chess pieces.
Speaker 4: I was a you know, choices in the military. I mean, I see my brother in law got got gabby Gabby if I can say that word, yeah, And I hate it for him because you know, I've seen what it did to him for a while and he's you know, and I was. I was just fortunate that I didn't have to do that, you know, I had that option with my career and my job's or Unfortunately, my wife didn't have that option. And as much as she wanted and to quit, she couldn't done for you know, so.
Speaker 1: She accepted that the.
Speaker 4: Lesser of the ones will be believed at the time, you know, the one and done. And I know she's having some medical issues.
Speaker 1: Now I'll pray it's not linked to that, and that we just get through those.
Speaker 3: You know, we'll pray for your wife and her healing. And it was very evil. And again, you know, I go back to everything past nine to eleven and how evil that era was, even simple things like and just because I'm saying Biden doesn't mean that I'm holding him just a fault, because Trump was the godfather of the job as well. But when Biden came out in November of twenty twenty one and looked at the Cameron said, the unvaccinated are looking at a long, dark winter of death. I mean, in what world do we live in that the person who is charged with protecting the country is basically telling people who choose not to get the vaccine that they're going to die. I mean, I I was flabberg acid for days. I just like, there's no way I had to go back rewind every time. Did he really say that? Did he really say that? I lived just despite it, you know, just so I could fight him. That's right, why I'm still here. I'm gonna live to one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unvaccinated.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: The whole thing, one of.
Speaker 4: The rabbit holes being in the conspiracy world that I went down with with the straw Man. You know, I read some straw Man books and potentially leaving the system completely. And as much as I would have liked to have gotten on board with that, what good does that do as well?
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Don't have to pay taxes. That's not going to happen. They're always gonna find Joe Yep. I mean I don't know where. Oh that film guy who did the flat Earth documentary, what's.
Speaker 3: His name, Sean Hibbert Hibbler, Yes, but he.
Speaker 4: Was on a streak of eight or nine years from not doing it. Lucky man, how did he get away? I went two years and they were knocking on my door. So back to being in the real world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know the strong Man series. It has to do with your name. Just for instance, I think you can go on YouTube and there if I can find it, folks, I'll put it in the show notes. But I got to put a note to remember to look for this.
Speaker 1: Brandon.
Speaker 4: Joe Williams is a big one that I followed for a while.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I get his email still.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 3: His f the system or something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I may have had him on my podcast one time a while ago. I think that's how I got started with it. But fact I think so. It's been a couple of years, but I think that's how I got into him. He's a big one. But yeah, the whole Organic Act of eighteen seventy one, when America or was it the Organic Act of eighteen seventy one, and then America became a corporation. That's why instead of the United States of America it's it's all caps now. And I think that has something to do with your name too, when it's in all caps with the straw men, right.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeap.
Speaker 4: If you're part of the system, if your name's in all caps, then tell you break your long burth spertificate away from it and become free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting. I've heard people say they've never paid taxes. Then I hear people say that I paid taxes and I stopped paying, and two or three years later they got a letter they've had, you know, their wages attached. I don't know what the formula is. If it's random, and if there's so many people, they can't keep with all of them, they draw your name.
Speaker 4: I was at a movie theater and my card was declined, and like what a worrid oh rs can knot?
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, and that thing was I didn't really owe them, you know, it was I had actually paid too much at some point in time, you know.
Speaker 1: But but penalties and all that they wanted.
Speaker 3: That's that's just uh in Yeah, taxationist theft. It just truly is. And of course when they finally did it was at the sixteenth Amendment. Hey listen, guys, just one percent. And here's the problem, and this is what people don't get is the wealthy people they would rather pay lawyers tens of thousands of dollars so they don't have to pay a diamond taxes. And that's why there will never be just straight tax If they just did everybody one percent, there would never be any refunds, they would never they wouldn't have a need for all the employees they have. Just that's it. But there are so many loopholes and you can be just unaware of how to do your taxes, and the fact that they make you go to someplace to pay to have them done is criminal in itself.
Speaker 4: Ah, it's it's a nightmare to try to do them on your own. It can't make it anymore. I mean they can, but you know it's not an easy thing. Not just everybody wants to tax. You know, one slip up and they'll come get you anyway, even if you did do them.
Speaker 3: And I don't know about you, but they didn't teach us how to do taxes in high school.
Speaker 1: I'd never had a glass on those for sure.
Speaker 3: So that's still the thing. I always say, maybe you know the answer to this question because I'd listened to Brandon Joe for a little while and it kind of fell off. He kind of fell off my radar. Where's the legal documentation? Where's the legal agreement that we have to pay taxes? Like? I never signed anything. I just turned eighteen and I got my first paycheck and I asked who fickle was? Who's this thick a guy that's taking my money? You know what I mean? Where is the legal Because here's the thing. Right when I bought this property four years ago, all kinds of paperwork, I understood the interest rate. Right when you buy a car, you understand the interest rate. There's a contract that is binding between the person. Anytime, anytime there's a financial transaction, there's an agreement, right, no matter what it is. Even when you go to the store, you give the money, they give you a receipt just showing proving you had to transaction. But with taxes, something that can literally land you in jail. It's just nothing. Not hey, you get a letter of the mal Hey, Matt, you're eighteen now, just to let you know you must file taxes every year using ten forty easy or if you have this blah blah blah blah blah. Just nothing. What kind of society is that? When you am I wrong?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: No, No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, I mean and we say this, the answer, isn't it When you fill out your employment paperwork is where it states the taxes. I think that's where everyone always points to that you're supposed to check mark a.
Speaker 3: Different gotcha, gotcha, gotcha, gotcha for that answer.
Speaker 4: And to me, I'm like, even the last job that I took, there was no what do you want to what do you want to claim?
Speaker 1: That was the only that was the only thing sign here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, how many dependents you're claim in, right, Yeah, yeah, it's again it's it's created that way so that rich people can have loopholes, and every person who is wealthy, not rich, but wealthy has a nonprofit that they can run their money through and they will take their like Bill Gates, he'll take his windfall and he'll put it all in the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. And on top of just being able to use that money to live, he can also sit in front of a camera and say, you know, we truly care about the people of India and we're going to take a polio in oral polio vaccine over there and help them out. So not only will they get millions and donations and money from the government, they can also you know, do the work of the first order of the Georgia Guidestones, and that's to get that population down with that oral Do you ever hear the story about that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, unfortunately that it's such a sad thing to see that destroyed and all the things that said on there about getting the population down?
Speaker 1: Was it five hundred million?
Speaker 3: Five hundred million were what eight billion?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: So are they're saying, yeah, I mean, what was it that was mentioned on that podcast that kind of goes along with us? This morning, I believe was talked about the timeframe that we're in, the thirty to the sixty. I meant to take note of it, but I was kind of busy, and I mean it kind of goes along with some of the people that have had their five or six sticks, you know, and are getting thick and these turbo cancers. I mean, we're we're we're in that frame of that thirty to sixty that was mentioned.
Speaker 1: We're right there. I mean, is the what is the number? Thing?
Speaker 3: Oh? That was with Okay, that was with Dan and it was was it like nine oh seven two hundred days? Nine hundred seven two hundred days? Is how you get that? Using the lunar calendar, not a solar calendar? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And that goes along with the the numbers that are prophesized for like twenty forty's and all that as well.
Speaker 1: You know, it kind of lines that all up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: And it's scary to think that way, but.
Speaker 4: There's days where I'm like, let's do this, you know, I'm ready. I mean, I'm ready to fight that good fight, you know. I mean, I know where I'm going. Yeah, so I don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 3: No, And I'm glad you mentioned numbers because numerology there's connections in every not just nine to eleven, but even in flat earth. You know, when I found out we're just looking at numbers, I'm reading Genesis again, and Adam lived to be nine hundred and thirty years old. I'm like, wait, there's ninety three right, the original son of God, and then they're the Sun God ninety three million, nine hundred and thirty years old. It's all mockery.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: That's something you know, hearing through all the podcasts is that that's just wild. There's no coincidence that you just can't keep having all these coincidences for these numbers equal that that's just nuts and the whole I remember when I got on board, it was like, we're traveling sixty six six hundred miles, you know, but now if you look it up so well they rounded it up, it's sixty six thousand, seven hundred miles. Yeah, it's funny how once things get caught onto they let's just bump the numbers a little bit you know, skew them from what they really what they really were telling us.
Speaker 1: But it's it's already a cat's out of the bag.
Speaker 4: I already seen that, you know, I know what what they were insinuating and what they were linking everything to. Like you said, the ninety three, the thirty three is the six six sixes just everywhere.
Speaker 1: It can't be.
Speaker 3: Not on purpose, you know, yeah, uh, you know once can once is a coincidence, anything more than two or three, it's intentional. And you know, Manley P. Hall was the one that said, you know, once you figure out, once you can read the signs and the numbers, then Availa will fall from the eyes of men and again for the million of time. That really is the story of they live trying to get people to see just the fight of just taking two seconds, would you look at this, for the love of Pete, it is life changing my life. I I you know, when I think back to the things that I focused on and spent time on, and how overnight when I finally and I'd been down other rabbit holes, but really Flat Earth was the one that put me over the hill that everything is a conspiracy. Indeed, it truly is, and very little of our world is organic. And you know it was Dave McGowan that helped me realize that with his book Weird Scenes. All these musical groups, all their parents were Cia and oss, from the police to the mamas and the papas everybody else. And you know George Morrison's dad, the Admiral of the USS Maddox, you know that led to Vietnam, all of these things. It's just like wow, like you know, if we can figure it out, how come? And it's because of the mockingbird media. I always say, how come these journalists we can never get a big journalist to put these things together. Well, it's because they're part of the club.
Speaker 1: Too, deal part of that club card. I'm not going to carry that card.
Speaker 3: No, Nope, it's the.
Speaker 1: But it's it's it could be tough.
Speaker 4: I think it's one of those things where being awake is a curse but a blessing. And unless you have somebody to talk it through with and and have a friend that understands, even if they might not agree, you know, it's helpful, you know, sometimes get that off your chest and share things. You know, I'm quick to share things with my group, and I know they're not going to assarily agree, but.
Speaker 1: At least it's off my chest.
Speaker 4: I've talked to them about it, and it gives me a sense of relief.
Speaker 3: That's a great point, and that's something I wouldn't have been able to do even seven or eight years ago maybe, But after twenty seventeen is when I really drop my curtain. I was willing, but now, I mean, I'll talk to anybody about anything now. And my daughter, who's fifteen, she'd be like, you don't know that person. Why are you talking to them? It's what old people do, honey. We just talk to everybody, you know. That's what I tell you.
Speaker 1: What's that I don't know? Stranger? My wife says, you don't know stranger? Do it?
Speaker 3: No? No, I'm happy to talk with everybody. And the thing that I try to get past people is, you know, most people don't want to evangelize or witness in public, and there's this thought that everybody is crazy. And I'm here to tell you now, sure there's people out there with issues, right There are people that are wound up and they have a camera with them and they want to get something or whatever the case may be. But most of the people are. They're like you and I and they may have different whether it's political beliefs or religious beliefs, but at the end of the day, most people, they have children, they've got a mortgage, they've got a car payment, they're trying to make it through the year with maybe the chance of having a vacation. And they know, even the most you know, worldly person who has their head in the ground that they have to after at least after twenty twenty, have a sniff to the fakeness of our world. And you never know. You don't know if you can change a person's life unless you try. And look, look if we all reflect, like and I'm talking everybody who's listening to this podcast, like Matt myself, there was one event in our life that changed our way of thinking. Maybe it was a podcast, Maybe it was a conversation with someone. You, the person listening, just a conversation with you. You can change the trajectory of someone's life. And through all the emails I've gotten, I can tell you can put them on a trajectory to walk with God. Matt, I'll throw it back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean no, I agree.
Speaker 4: It just takes one person to plant that seed, you know, and maybe change a person's life forever.
Speaker 1: I mean, turn them to Jesus.
Speaker 4: You know. I'm happy to share my story with people for that reason. You know, if if I could affect one person's life, you know, hey, more power to that man.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So I'm going to continue to do that.
Speaker 4: And even though I don't share it with some of my loved ones because they don't one hundred percent agree with that, and my my in laws by no means agree with my one. My one in law is a doctor and he oh boy, yeah right.
Speaker 1: I have to kind of keep things quiet from that aspect.
Speaker 3: So not a lot of conversations about vaccines.
Speaker 4: Not a vaccines, definitely not the flatters. Even though I heard that he he might be on to me, oh oh so yeah, something about Facebook seeing something on Facebook somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: And I look back in my comments.
Speaker 4: One day and I'm like, I only commented on Chris Bozog's page once, And uh, I can't imagine that that's the only thing that I commented on out there he's seen. I'm like, well, how would he would have seen that unless he was in that group? You know, I don't know it is what it is. It might kind of head one day, but yeah, for now, I'm just gonna just keep low and just keep witnessing to some of the other people I know out here.
Speaker 1: And go from there.
Speaker 3: Outstanding. We're we're almost out of time. Was there any bullet notes or any other topics that you wanted to cover?
Speaker 4: I mean, we covered water. We covered all the fakes. That's I guess that's one of them. All the videos. Why do they have to fake all these videos? The harnesses, the green screens? If it's real up there? Why not just show us not? Why why fake it?
Speaker 3: One of my bullet that's a great one too, And you can just go to YouTube and you'll find them. You don't have to look hard. Just NASA fails. I think if you put those two words in, yeah, you'll find plenty of videos of them failing. Whether it's uh, what do you call that when they think they're doing something but they're not something reality, augmented reality, Yeah, is it screwed up? The harnesses? Yeah, and of course the hair.
Speaker 4: Oh my goshans Yeah, and oh boy.
Speaker 3: I had to go for a VA follow up the morning that they were going to rescue those two from the iss and it was man, you would have thought they were rescuing the folks from Gilligan's Island. Is passionate and it's hard for me. I'm sitting there in the wedding room and I just wanted to laugh and or you know, but.
Speaker 4: Where do you think they hide those to after nine months?
Speaker 1: Where do they go not to be seen? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I still think there is land, even in this realm, with even within these walls that people don't know about. You know, I haven't researched further. There's a few people that have floated it, but a lot of people believe that post Korean War, that North Korea became a CIA proxy, and there's a lot of CIA assets in North Korea and the whole King johm Oun and his dad and all that is really a CIA proxy. Is it true or not? I don't know, but I subscribe to the fact that there's probably land out there in the South Pacific. And remember the movie. Another listener brought this up, Dazed and Confused, a nineties movie The Globe. There's there's land just to the west of Australia on that globe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and it's not really that way on a normal man, right right, Yeah, I didn't see something about that.
Speaker 3: So was that disclosure in mockery or was that just.
Speaker 1: Truth and plain sight.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever looked to see who directed or was part of that, because sometimes you can see who's part of a movie and go like, oh, okay, that well, that explains a lot of it. Wrench Richard Link later, I'm not sure who this guy is. Hmm, I'm gonna have to do a deep dive. Oh well, you know what. Oh, he did a lot. He did a movie called Apollo ten and a half, a space age childhood. Oh that's interesting. He did a space.
Speaker 1: Movie and there we are down the hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no kidding, that's very interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm that As far as that goes, I don't know if there's my belief. You know, I can't prove anything. I'm just I'm just Matt in Missouri.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't go out there and search the Antarctic. I can't. I can't fly to the.
Speaker 4: You know, with Jeff Bezos, I don't have that kind of money, you know, to slide me.
Speaker 1: Up there and see.
Speaker 4: As far as the lands, I don't think there's anything beyond the permament, you know, I kind of subscribe to the whole. Maybe it is the square, but the but the dome cuts off some of the corners, and maybe that would be just slightly beyond, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good take.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I just just my Bible, man, I owe back to my Bible. I got the faith. That's what I'm supposed to have. It's the faith, and I believe the Bible, and here we have it.
Speaker 3: That's right. And by the way, when people ask me questions, I'm not ashamed to say I don't know, because.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. You know.
Speaker 4: My wife will ask me, and I'm like, God, I really have an answer for that, but I can look up something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know, at the same time, I also tell people I think it would be rather cocky of his, cocky of us to expect to understand God's creation fully.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, he says we're not to know, you know.
Speaker 3: So I'd rather just say I don't know than to say, well, let me see, we're we're on a ball, we're spinning, and just come up with some kind of craziness to explain something because you want to take away from God. Right, that's really what it is. Matt. It's been a real privilege enjoyed this to chat with you. Yeah, God bless you. And before we leave, as always, I like to leave our listeners with the final word, oh.
Speaker 4: My, I knew this was coming here. I am just uh once again, just have the faith I have near your bible, look deeper, do a little research, and I mean in the end, you know, we're all going to see him once once again, you know, and just stay strong and.
Speaker 1: Love him. Love everyone.
Speaker 3: Amen. Great closing words, and again, thank you for your time on this evening. God bless you and your family, and to all the listeners, thank you for your continued support. And again, if you'd like to join us like Matt did this evening, please do send us an email to fe files guest at gmail dot com. We'd love to hear your stories. For Matt. I'm George, God bless you all. Have a wonderful week and uh, until we meet again, my friends, we will see uh.
Speaker 6: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain t tell don't by all the way, Yeah, don't you feeling more?
Speaker 1: You smile ain't the same? I saw where to go from.
Speaker 4: You feel like.
Speaker 1: You've lost your way.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give it and never this home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's gone up gladden, Why it's a way down?
Speaker 3: Got up?
Speaker 5: Let me come?
Speaker 3: Why away?
Speaker 4: God up? Y called?
Speaker 6: I can see the straight beside you.
Speaker 8: Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. C Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 6: You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 8: You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loose home. Don't let gone on the primise.
Speaker 1: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: It's got a plant.
Speaker 1: Wat's a way down? The God of mericame. Don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 7: You never live home. Don't let go on the primis. It ain't God of life, it's worth living in. What's a way town? The God of gold? Why a bray down?
Speaker 9: The god?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what a bray down?
Speaker 8: The god?
Speaker 7: Baby call?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: You got.
Speaker 1: Don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 9: Never do they go of The primisn in and done. Yes, got a play wat kind of evy cos don't give no dog giving, never the home. Do they go out the crimes it ain't done.
Speaker 10: Others worth living in? What's and die? The go of erics all the God of needs cos.
Speaker 1: Why don't God of.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am.