Speaker 1: It is Thursday, little after ten o'clock, and it's time for cops. Rock. Dave Jennings, you got the floor.
Speaker 2: The only thing easier than finding tools on this planet is finding cops that rock. Let us go to Florida. Earlier this week, Vlucia County Sheriff's Deputy West bro Brough think he's a bra or.
Speaker 1: A Bray is bra?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bro heroically rescued a missing five year old autistic boy from a pond in Deltona, Florida.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: The child escaped through a second story door Tuesday evening, triggering an alarm. His father alerted deputies, and the family immediately started searching for him. When he arrived on the scene, Deputy bro learned that the child is attracted to water, so he and other deputies headed tour to nearby pond. As they approached, Bra her the child crying, so he ran through the woods, took off his bulletproof vest, and waited in to rescue him. A father of three himself, including a five year old, Bra felt a personal connection to the missing child. He says he thankful that the boy was above water and breathing when he reached him, and that he was in the right place at the right time.
Speaker 1: To wow, be able to rescue gives me chills.
Speaker 4: Did he say I got you?
Speaker 1: Bruh, No, he did not.
Speaker 4: Didn't know. It's up Brooke.
Speaker 1: If those situations anytime when my kids were little, and I would read stories or see stories in the news that involve kids that same age, and just he grabs you. Plus, if there's a body of water, what's in it? In Florida, alligator? Alligator? The damn Kid's luck he wasn't chomped on before the cop got there, and congratulations to him. Cops rock got another one Taylor.
Speaker 2: Michigan police officer Jasper Mercurra recently went above and beyond to help a young boy who has Down syndrome and relies on his iPad for communication. After seven year old Klaias Warren lost his device during a trip to the mall, his mother, Christy Warren, was in a difficult spot. Unable to afford a replacement, she turned to the community through social media for help. Officer Mercurra saw Christie's heartfelt post and felt compelled to act. He reached out to his colleagues and together they decided to assist. He shared highlighting the collective goodwill of his team. Thanks to the generosity of him and his fellow officers, they were able to buy Clias a brand new iPad. The Warren family was deeply moved by this unexpected act of kindness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that story doesn't make it on the news. No, this now makes it here on our show.
Speaker 4: But both respected journalists in the universe.
Speaker 1: And one more.
Speaker 2: Sunday night, seven year old Shelby Wolf went missing from the Lake Merwin Campers hideaway in Clark County, Washington, where she'd been staying with her grandparents. Despite extensive searches by deputies and residents, she was not found that night. The next morning, access to the campsite was closed off. The Sheriff's Marine Patrol and Major Crimes Unit joined in. About eight forty five Monday morning, a local fisherman heard a child crying for help from a steep section of the shoreline and called nine to one one. The Marine patrol quickly responded, rescuing Shelby and safely bringing her back to the boat dock. She was reunited with her family and checked by medical personnel, who confirmed she was not seriously injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Washington, that state of Washington, I assume, and that everything in the woods can kill you, the cold can kill you.
Speaker 5: Such why and alien.
Speaker 1: Abductions always up there in the Northeast. So you go to watch that completely okay, and he finally made it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, being the three most respected journalists in the universe, it's a double edged sword. Yeah, you know, we sit on our throne. But also it's intimidating to come in here and we want to walk up our guests. David James, he's served the community as law enforcement, he served the community as a counselman, and now he is with the Mayor's office, Deputy Mayor. David James, How you.
Speaker 3: Doing mane, Good morning, morning.
Speaker 4: Looking good. First of all, how's the health, because you went through a fight. How you doing that?
Speaker 6: I'm doing good now and I have some great doctors and surgeries are a great thing.
Speaker 4: Well, you look terrific. You look terrific enough to join the Ironman Contest, which they're already setting up for.
Speaker 3: They are, but do you not see me participating?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm gonna say what breaking up.
Speaker 4: Listen, David James and I are not in the Ironman Contest. However, we're both carving up for it, that's right, right, I'm getting ready for you're getting ready for it. So talk about the iron man, because this is a hell of a thing. Man, This is the big one, right.
Speaker 6: This is seventy point three miles of endurance, which I don't have.
Speaker 4: I don't either.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Where's the swim? Do we know? We're getting in at the waterfront?
Speaker 6: What we're debating that issue right now. Ah, and so it'll be somewhere in the Ohio River where we test daily to make sure we're in a good spot.
Speaker 3: And so we're working through that right now.
Speaker 4: May I recommend instead a swim spat from sollar comfort.
Speaker 1: Okay, but usually get in with a great lawn and then swim to the boat ramp with u of l That's usually where they want to do it. And John Bowle has described it many times of it is it is elbow. There's people kicking you in the face. That's right, elbows. This is a very very physical part. It's not just the two miles or whatever it is. It is a fight water.
Speaker 6: It is to win and win and win, and they don't care what they got to do to win.
Speaker 3: They're just going for it.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, I bet the firefighters, the police love this event. Someone drowning. We don't know one gigantic. What's going on there?
Speaker 4: Right? David James is our guest deputy mayor. What is more taxing? I guess we haven't had you in since you the new gig? What's more taxing? With the longer hours this or council president question? Because by the way, all of your careers they're time suckers. They're like they are any Metro Council president and now this what what's more time consuming? I gotta think it's this gig.
Speaker 3: I would say this one's more time to tell me.
Speaker 6: It's like a twenty four to seven kind of kind of rhythm to it is.
Speaker 4: What about the wife, Michelle, how she gets.
Speaker 6: She's learning that it's a twenty four seven. It's interesting she actually can hear the phone ringing better than I can.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's interesting because you were the lpredente of the Metro Council. Now you're on the other side. You're with the mayors. Now normally they work together pretty well, but we have been through some couple of decade, about a decade or two where that didn't happen, where it wasn't work. You describe the difference of doing that in communicating with what you are now, right, uh, and then now switching and talking to what you used to do.
Speaker 6: So I would say that the Council's relationship with the Mayor's office under Mayor Craig Greenberg is much improved. The mayor calls the council members on a regular basis. It's not unusual at all to see council members in the Mayor's office and the Mayor's suite talking to different deputy mayors or anybody, which is something that didn't happen very often prior. And so I'm I'm very happy with the way the relationship is now.
Speaker 4: I want to kind of echo on that because it really has been night and day between the last administration and Mark Greenberg. And that's not just counsel reaching across uh. Even with my wife's in the House of Representatives. You Mark Greenberg, they have met.
Speaker 3: You all have met right.
Speaker 4: And worked on projects together with our General Assembly. And that's commendable in my eyes, man, because you know, one of our favorite mayors is Mary Bonnie Young and she said potholes are not partisan's right, But that's with the seriously crime is things like that.
Speaker 1: So we know they knew that you all are working with them because we haven't had any of the Metro Council people on you know, Argentini has there and they were like, I was like, we haven't anybody on there, like because we're getting along with them right now. We're getting things done, which is what we want to do is get things done. So let's talk about it. What are we getting done? A lot of sporting events coming to a little a lot of building. We've got some new stricter laws with this Safer Kentucky actict cat help give the the prosecutors some teeth to get something done. But I want to float to current events, which is what's going on in the in the Highlands right now. Sure is frustrating for a lot of people that live there, and somehow this is escalated over the last couple of years pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: It has.
Speaker 6: It has so we've had a couple different locations in the Highlands that have had some problems bar locations that have ABC licenses and so LMPD and Metro ABC Alcohol Beverage Control have investigated those and have been successful in closing some of those down are having the owners surrender their licenses and so we just recently had a shooting in the Highlands. I think it was last weekend and so ABC is investigating, LMPD is investigating. We've been meeting with counselmen Ben Reno Weber looking at solutions which I'm not going to give.
Speaker 3: The details up it right now or yeah, okay, but to resolve that issue.
Speaker 1: Quickly, I would we be able to do that, and I know that there's a lot of different ways you can do that, but we're moving pretty quickly here. That's a nice part of town, it is, and I think they're fed up with it, and it's in the It's not just the shootings, that's one thing you can highlight, but the fights and the smoky burnouts with their motorcycles and the cars and all that. It's too much, too much that.
Speaker 4: I can't believe how quickly it changed, though, because it was just a handful of years ago. Yeah, I want to say, eighteen nineteen, twenty eighteen nineteen, it was all grateful, dead hippie type, you know, peace love and almost like a hate Ashbury and Samase and now it's it just seems violent and not even reminiscent of what it used to be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's a lot different. I drove through there weekend before last looking at some things, yeah, and I was like, this is not the.
Speaker 4: Four week Yeah right, all right, let's talk about us on public safety for a while, because we're about three hundred officers down, and in my eyes, outside looking in, you're the one on the inside at two two hundred and ninety two. Okay, well yeah, ok good, that's number. But outside looking in it looks like it puts our officers, our men and women of LMPD on defense and they can never go on offense, hardly, rarely. How tough is it on recruitment for LMPD and what can we do about it? And besides, it's not just LMPD, it's it's EMTs, it's corrections dispatchers of Metro Safe. They're down on every side of public safety, right it is.
Speaker 6: And so one of the things that we heard was that they're not getting paid enough and it's hard to compete. And so May Greenberg this year decided that, you know, we're gonna put all the public safety agencies on a much better footing and we're going to handle all of their contracts with the FLP and Teamsters and all to give them enormous pay raises. So the Fire Department, the Police Department MS all had enormous pay raises this year to be able to try to compete with other agencies across the country and across Kentucky. And so the firefighters contract just got voted on this past council meeting, so it's in effect now also, so we'll start seeing the benefits of that.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we got our fingers crossed. Yeah, very soon.
Speaker 1: Okay. What we always say on this show, people don't leave jobs because the models. They leave jobs because of management. In light of the FBI investigation and all the department of the Federal Department center here, I think most cops want to be a cop in the area where and for a lesser statement here, they don't want to get jammed up for doing their job. Absolutely, So I think that's where there. And now you've got six chiefs deep in how many years four I mean, lack of consistent leadership and then scandals after scandals. At some point you've got to turn the faucet off and we got to start supporting our police, not jamming them. Up for doing their job and getting the right direction. Do we believe that's that the boat is pointed in the right direction at this point?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the boat's point in the right direction. I know Mayor Greenberg himself, you know, he constantly goes to roll calls at the police divisions, and he supports the officers and wants them to do a great job, and if they're doing things they shouldn't do, he'll hold them accountable. But he also recognizes that police work is is.
Speaker 3: Dynamic. Things happen.
Speaker 6: Even if the best training, the best planned event happens. People happen, right, And so you know, we have Paul Humphrey as an interim chief. He's doing a great job. And I was listening to your hero Rock it reminded me of something. So the mayor and the governor had a press conference down in West Louisville when the tornado struck right and they're standing there.
Speaker 3: I'm standing there.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, I see Paul Humphrey take off running and I'm like, what's going on? And it turns out he could see from where he was standing up there by the microphone that had a dog had fallen into a swimming pool and gotten wrapped up in the.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, and was drowning.
Speaker 6: He ran, jumped the fence, got in there, got the dog out of the pool.
Speaker 3: That's a police chief for you.
Speaker 1: Ye, Dave, where's the cops rock? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where's that one?
Speaker 2: Tell me about this stuff?
Speaker 4: But yo, what Chief Paul Hoffer goes. I did it for the dog, not for the glory. I don't want I don't want Dave James to honor me in any way, shape or for him. His name is David James. He's served the city many ways, l MPD, Metro Council, Metro Council president. Now he's on the other side of the ball with the mayor and I'm hearing good things. David James. Has been a while since you've been on Don't Be a Stranger Man.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he's good to see you guys again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, quit working so well with Metro Council. We have an interviewed. Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 4: It is some drim driver.
Speaker 2: Who do we have And anytime we get local ops rock stories, please let us know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Allgeyer Air call okay Guyer two four four ninety nine. I always say it like that, So you always remember it. What is Vannetti? Say two four four Allgeyerair or Louisville Air dot com h fact, they got you covered man finance if you need new and they'll clean it, do all that plus plumbing.
Speaker 8: It's all Geyer Air. This is Tony Vannette. I have been known who that your sister likes air conditioning. She should call two four for nine and not note and none.
Speaker 1: Thank you, bad Tony Vanetti.
Speaker 4: That's bad Tony Vinetti. That's all right.
Speaker 1: Pad form in this news radio eight forty w A chance woo is just.
Speaker 4: The shadow way. It's just a shadow way. Give me shelter. News Radio eight forty W. H as Tony Vinetti. Dave Jennings, I'm Dwight Witting getting ready to play Reeling in the Years with Courtney Donahoe. But first I gotta tell you about my Shady Rays. This morning, I wore in my Shady Ray aviators in smoke color.
Speaker 1: You look really cool?
Speaker 4: That look cool?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 4: I looked really cool and I felt really cool. But more importantly, they were color Rush aviators. So will they call it color rush cool? Even though they were it was cloudy outside, all the colors it was just some more bright and vibrates.
Speaker 1: Beautiful and beautiful.
Speaker 4: Folks, listen, go by and see what I'm talking about. Go buy the Oxmore Center and say I want to try these color Rush You're gonna be amazed. Or if you're a golfer, try the green Wolf, specifically designed for golfers. And by the way, use code w h as that's in store at the Oxmore Center or online at Shady Rays dot com. You get fifty percent off two or more pair and if you lose them, if you break them, if you scratch them and they're stolen, they replace them Shady Rays in the ox Moors Center or Shady Rays dot Com.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, Cody donahoe, tell them your sister.
Speaker 4: To sit me.
Speaker 9: Uh, nothing's cloudy in your world?
Speaker 1: Boys, No, damn right.
Speaker 9: No bright sunshine, ras cuppies.
Speaker 4: Yes, rains Olsen puppy.
Speaker 1: You know I said it yesterday and I'll see it again. Dave's been doing a good job of trying at tricks.
Speaker 4: Yeah he can't.
Speaker 1: Were too good to be tricked.
Speaker 4: No, please do your sixties.
Speaker 1: That's where we're going, you know, Yeah, you know we're going there.
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned sunshine, so as long as you mentioned Sunshine.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these were all top twenty hits back in the day, including Donovan.
Speaker 6: Oh, we're definitely in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Sunshine, Superman pretty sure, I own a sky as his daughter. Remember the actress, Yes, she's a great actress.
Speaker 9: From that movie with John Yes, putting the thing up in the air, the boom box.
Speaker 1: The boom box.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: What was that called? Say Anything?
Speaker 1: Say Anything?
Speaker 4: Yes, because I've made my mine.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear the story about how they got to play that song for to say anything?
Speaker 4: Song?
Speaker 2: That was Peter gabory O in your Eyes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought he was calling about it. It was a different movie that we're calling by it. And he was like, no, you can't use the damn movie because it was some other stupid movie. And he goes, wait a minute, what movie you're talking about? Because he had hung up and said no, and then he called back. He goes, no, I'm gonna try one more chance and called back the director and he said what movie are.
Speaker 4: You talking about?
Speaker 1: And he goes, yah, no, no, and he goes, oh that would yeah, you could use it.
Speaker 2: Iconic eighties movie scene.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Wow, So Downovan, they're not helping you, guys, out too much.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Does that he get panky, but I can't help it. Your sister loves hanky panky around the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: That's tight, bed, don't even I too like the hanky panky Tommy James and the Seandell's Boom.
Speaker 4: Later sixties, but does heck and panky?
Speaker 1: I think this is the whole song. And then just Paul right, but pretty racy for the nineteen sixty Saw.
Speaker 4: And the original lyric to this song was my sister's really freaking skanky. And then the record of reps said, you know what, it didn't test well.
Speaker 2: It's Crispyan Sat Pizza's the pied Piper.
Speaker 4: This has no I have no idea, not a club.
Speaker 1: We're in between. It's drug ei though, in between the Beatles and the druggy drugs.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm never good at these either.
Speaker 1: It's sixty it's not sixty four, and I think sixty eight nine and desiety.
Speaker 4: This is ArKade music right here, yep. I like to phone a friend on this Arkaea music and go to Dave Jennings. Dave, Yes, what year is this?
Speaker 2: It's somewhere between nineteen fifty and nineteen eighty Pied Piper and not.
Speaker 4: Doing it for you guys. Bye, I forgot about this song.
Speaker 5: Sixty wild thing that just makes me think sixty sixty seven or sixty No, he's sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Man started to go really into the.
Speaker 4: Agent my hot sixty six or seven?
Speaker 1: Then wow, thing is the trogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest characters of all time is Charlie Sheen and I too. Yeah. When they played this song, he would come out sleeveless.
Speaker 4: I love you and I'm a generous lover.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you for the details to give you. We are not doing well.
Speaker 2: No, here's Napoleon coming to take me away.
Speaker 4: Oh, coming to take me away.
Speaker 2: This song was number two, by the way, on this date.
Speaker 4: This song is at number two.
Speaker 2: Napoleon fourteen.
Speaker 1: Wait, ha ha, what a crap song? No, kidd all right, it still scares me.
Speaker 4: Who really?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it kind of kind of frightens me. Kiss Kiss frightens me too.
Speaker 7: I'm at sixty seven and the number one song June June August the fifteenth, Back in the day was the eleven Spoonful Summer in the City, Hot Time, somemer in the.
Speaker 1: City in the City, Look at your assistance.
Speaker 4: She's showing her I like sixty seven on this.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with that. It's either sixty five, sixty six or sixty seven.
Speaker 4: Well white and narrow down there.
Speaker 1: I don't have a cloe, you know what.
Speaker 9: But you know, if she was sixty six sixty seven, my choices always go to the middle.
Speaker 1: Alright, quite down, everybody, all right, Okay, I'm making an executive decision.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: All right, since Courtney is abandoning us after tomorrow's show, you let the cat out of areing us forever? Yes, we I made an executive decision that you will make the choice today's music.
Speaker 9: Wow, No, not today, definitely not today when I have no clue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we turned it down to sixty or five, sixty six sixty seven Courtney donahoe. I think it's too druggy for sixty five.
Speaker 1: She's not a Donna Hue. She's done a ho.
Speaker 9: Well, if you give three years, I always.
Speaker 1: Go for the one in the middle, So money in the middle in the mixty six. Then I have no idea. Not executive decision has been made. Dave Jennings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Courtney Donaho says she has zero sixty six. She says she has zero doubt and she's one hundred confidence.
Speaker 2: Eleven. Spoonfall summer in the city was number one August fifteenth, nineteen sixties.
Speaker 4: Sixty seven.
Speaker 1: I thought for sure it was sixty seven.
Speaker 9: Cool. My theory, my theory of you give me three years. I'm always gonna take the one in the middle.
Speaker 4: I did it yesterday. Always take the one in the middle of a coordinate. I heard that you lack things that in the middle. You would like to look at my middle?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, bad Ton.
Speaker 9: And I think yesterday was middle child Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it was middle child day. All right, son, please call it Jan Brady day. I think on the rumors that the Feds might drop one is drop that's interesting fun. I'm sorry, I'm sorry drop.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, all right, j pell is about to drop one.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Sorry I didn't come out right more ways than one. So the downs at least doing well.
Speaker 9: Yes, I can't get that picture out of my head. The SB five hundred higher for a six straight session, the Dow up three hundred and seventy points today, stronger than expect. A retail sales figure quieting a lot of people out there and their fears that the US may be slipping into recession. So with the news radio eight forty w h S, Bloomberg, Meddy Report, Up Courting Dotaho.
Speaker 1: Dwight slocked himself in the bathroom again. Oh gotcha. I don't know what's going on. Welcome back news Radio eight forty WJS.
Speaker 2: What is he doing there?
Speaker 1: All these times? I don't know. Water's one and I'm just like, what's going on? Yeah, welcome back Tony and Dwight Show with Dave Jennings, brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. Buckle up, put the phone down, and certainly the drink and drive. Don't be an.
Speaker 2: Eightiot, don't be stupid.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's do a little click it or skip it. I guess I will decide what we're doing here. What you got up first?
Speaker 2: You are the soul voice. I'll give you the gossip headlines. Tell me if you're clicking or skipping headline. Kaylee Kawako is engaged to ozarka lum Tom Pelfrey.
Speaker 1: Uh click on it because I'm not sure I.
Speaker 2: Know he's a big bang theory girl.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, okay, which girl? Sorry I walked in I was tell me Penny Penny Ball. Yes, Eddy's kind of hot.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, she's engaged to who the Ozarks ozark Alum, Tom Pelfrey. I gotta look at Tom Pelfrey on the She showed off her ring on Instant Amazing Weekend. The couple confirmed their relationship in twenty twenty two, welcomed their daughter, Matilda Carmine Richie last year. Why is the last name Richie? If his name's Pelfrey, I don't know, Kawako, Gusha or Pelfrey in a post saying I didn't think I could fall even more in love with you, but I did. They were set up by their mutual manager, Andrea pet Joseph. Kawako described their connection as love at first sight. We were immediately connected. The pair has loved being new parents to Matilda. Pelfrey said, it's the most beautiful thing ever. This is her third marriage.
Speaker 4: I don't recognize she tends to.
Speaker 1: She's like the Taylor Swift of TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a big dog rescuer too. She seems like a pretty good person.
Speaker 4: I don't rescue. I don't notice. I don't recall him from those arts.
Speaker 1: You all have certain measuring sticks of whether you're totally in on somebody or not. One of them is, Oh, they're nice to dogs.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's usually a good sign. A lot of people are nice to dog.
Speaker 1: She still could be Craig Cray. Well, they're all crazy and woo, I'm sorry, who's all crazy?
Speaker 4: Those?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh, I don't see gender, so I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't either, don't.
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 2: Headline? Blake Lively allegedly felt Justin Baldoni, fat Shamber and more.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's click on that. That, of course, is Ryan Reynolds's wife. Blake Lively.
Speaker 4: Of course you might know him from the new dead Pool series where he plays Deadpool and his wife is named blakely Lively.
Speaker 2: Who is that? Uh? That Baldoni person?
Speaker 4: Out of all the Marvel Universe characters, he is probably the most fascinating to me. They call him did putin? Are you what? Wow? Okay?
Speaker 1: Not gay? Just like him as an actor?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: The rumored drama about what went down while making it ends with us keeps getting bigger. The movie stars Blake Lively, Justin Baldoni, and more, with Baldoni also sitting in the director's chair. Baldonia recently recently hired a PR firm after rumors started to spread that he and the cast hadn't gotten along following the film's premiere and now for detail. At one point, Lively allegedly felt that Baldoni was fat shaming her.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 2: There was a scene where he had to lift her up, and he asked his trainer how much she weighed and how he could protect his back. The thing is, Baldoni does have a history of back problems. Lively heard about this comment and felt fat shame Blake. She also felt like he spent too long kissing her in one scene.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, come.
Speaker 4: On at all? So okay, look, jeez, are we are we not the top journalist in the universe?
Speaker 2: That is a given?
Speaker 4: Did I have to google Blake Lively naked? No picture? If she is in fact heavy?
Speaker 1: Stop it? No, she's she's very beautiful.
Speaker 4: Look at this picture.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it, and then get it.
Speaker 4: I don't get out.
Speaker 1: So she's upset because he won't. He doesn't want to herts back how much she way?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Right, how about how about don't put that in the scene? Do you have to lift her up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to lift her up? Say no, take it out?
Speaker 2: Even better, say hey, can I get a stuntman to lift her?
Speaker 4: I think her lifted up is part of the integrity of the scene.
Speaker 1: Long GISs too long? How long is long enough? Doesn't the actor? Doesn't the director go cut right?
Speaker 2: You coulding because he was kissing her? What?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's the director and the actor.
Speaker 4: Why did we talk to the south and the third person? He says, Okay, Dwight on this scene? Here's what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the movie again?
Speaker 4: The movie is?
Speaker 2: It ends with us? Headline? Simone Biles biological mom wants to reconcile.
Speaker 4: Of course she does.
Speaker 2: I'll give you fifteen million reasons why exactly? Click clicking on this one. Someone bios biological mother wants to reconcile. In a recent interview with The Daily Mail, Shannon Bios air that she wants to make things right after being out of her life for decades. Simone was placed into foster care when she was a toddler. Her mother reportedly faced drug and alcohol addiction issues. Simone's grandparent grandparents adopted her and her sister in three Shannon says that she wants to move forward in their relationship, but is also letting Simone be the one to make the move quote. I'm waiting for the opportunity, but I'm waiting on her to be able to come to me. I love her.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud of her.
Speaker 4: There's a big movement going on across the nation to try and recruit young women into gymnastics. It's called the Bible movement.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, Yeah, I bet she's trying to get back in her life for sure. Yeah, I wonder why she. Just in Simone had just talked about how her adoptive parents did everything for her and we was fantastic. But I get it if they can reconcile, I assume so. I mean, now her daughter is rich, but I don't want to put that on her, right you. You don't want to put that honor. It's unfair. So maybe she wants to reconcile. That's fine. But at some point point, to Simone Bile, there's a little overkill.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks, it's been about eight years of overkill. And she is the greatest gymnast of all time. It's hard to argue with that, but she is perfectly built for it. She's like two foot seven, so she can do an extra rotation around because she's so small and all muscle. And by the way, hey, Dwight, in the last conversation, the guy that we're talking about to kiss too long and all that. You remember eighteen eighty three, Yeah, the studeley hunting guy. Yeah, that's him.
Speaker 2: Oh, a studley hunter.
Speaker 4: He was a studley hunting. Every tome that we crossed the river, we were rewarded with a freedo.
Speaker 1: Puh, thank you, thanks.
Speaker 2: Sam Elliotte one more, speaking of all muscle headline. Pete Davidson checks out of facility two weeks after going in.
Speaker 1: Oh he tried click on it.
Speaker 2: Two weeks after voluntarily checking himself into a mental health facility, Pete Davidson has reportedly checked himself out. The US Sun reported yesterday that the comedian checked himself out of the unnamed institution the other day. Davidson took a mental health breather at the end of July, shortly after he an actress Medaline Cline broke up. It was a second such visit to a facility in just over a year. Davidson checked into an institution in June of twenty twenty three to help manage his PTSD and borderline personality disorder. Oh why do they throw borderline in there?
Speaker 1: Either is right? Do you have an answer?
Speaker 4: No? I was gonna say, maybe I should suggest.
Speaker 1: I thought you're expert.
Speaker 4: Oh Kenemy therapy, that's right, yeah, therapy, it's.
Speaker 3: Right with.
Speaker 4: Oh with with with me.
Speaker 1: The company's name reclaim ReCl earth to Dwight.
Speaker 4: It's I may or may not have snuck out some kedemy yesterday.
Speaker 2: If you spilled them on your carpet.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? Yeah, that's an easy answer. You guys, all right, and I'm gonna throw around an industry term that you probably never heard before. Go here we go. Stains on that carpet? What about your couches? Zero res Go to zero res Louisville dot com. Let's get those carpets clean and listen to this right now. If you buy two rooms of carpet to get clean, they're gonna throw in two rooms for free. Get ready to write this down. It's an industry term. It's called bogo Ooh. Here's what it means. Buy one, get one.
Speaker 1: You're so cool, I'm very cool.
Speaker 4: Listen if you buy buy two, get two rooms free. When you use code w h A S when you book, and this is going on, I think one more week, so act now. Buy two rooms of carbon cleaning. Get two rooms free only with zero RESK Call them or book online easy at zero risk Louisville dot com. Stick around. More on the way, including news at the top of the hour, news Radio eight forty WHS