Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: Put your freaking idiots right. This hour of the Lynching Taco Shows brought you by Orlando Harley Davidson Runoff. I four there near Mala Millennia. Gonna be out there this Saturday. I'll be out there. Uh, I'm out there starting at three. But the festivities are more important. That's out there all beginning at noon on Saturday. It's the one right across from maul Millennia. Like Pat said, We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna have a Battle of the Babes, which is a huge bikini contest. We're gonna have a drinking contest. We're gonna have vendors, tattoos, food trucks, the bike Washin's there every year, Bikers Bike Week starting up this weekend. We'll see at Orlando Harley. All the parties starts at noon. Come on, it's huge out there every year. Music, it's good time.
Speaker 2: We've on this show discussed various phobias over the years. Oh yeah, refresh my memory. Not quite sure we've ever had someone who claims to have a phobia of ketchup.
Speaker 4: I've never Nope, I would remember that.
Speaker 2: Alexandria Govan is a Scottish woman who believes she developed this fear after her sister sprayed ketchup on her when she was twelve years old. Even though she works as a waitress, handling ketchup makes her feel very uncomfortable. So yeah, she faces her fear almost every single day of her life.
Speaker 3: She needs to get in a new business. I'm telling you the sister probably Pat used one of these ones, you know, the one just.
Speaker 2: Like well, I would think she would use the traditional bottle that you have to slam the bottom.
Speaker 3: On the side of it where the little number is on the hinds bottle like the heines fifty seven.
Speaker 2: How many years did we go before we learned that trick too much? I was like, Oh, wow, that's how you get it out, dude.
Speaker 3: You want to hear a ketchup round table. I'm surprised she's not really scared of ketchup, just from the fact of working as a server, because I'm pat.
Speaker 4: Marrying ketchup bottles is what they call it.
Speaker 3: Oh your job, you fill the sugar caddies and don't forget to marry your ketchups. You know what marrying your ketchups is.
Speaker 2: That's when you got the You take the two half used bottles and rejoin them as one.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, yeah exactly. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: And there's no chance of I don't know, the top of the ketchup bottle breaking as you're pouring it in, or you get the really cheap restaurant owner who goes, all right, go empty those hinds bottles. We're time to refill them with the cats up.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's get into that. Very sways to spell ketchup. Nah huh, yeah, you know what I'm talking about. The generic that's just ah, this isn't right. I'm sorry, there's a little watery. Yeah, oh well that's just yeah.
Speaker 3: When it comes to ketchup, man, there's there's a good ketchup and then there's just you know when it's not a good ketchup, right, Yeah, there's it either hits or it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I hate to say, yeah, somebody said just huge bikini contest being fat girls or a number of girls, it's gonna be an awesome contest with the ringers.
Speaker 4: Put it that way.
Speaker 3: We get ringers out there now to an old school nineties style, you know, where you have the circuit of girls who go around and do it for big money.
Speaker 4: I'm not pushing back on that. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Been pressing for many of those.
Speaker 3: Makes it so easy instead of having to say, who wants to be a bikini contest and some guys trying to talk, come on, I'll buy you real kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I gotta give her credit, Alexandria credit for least, you know, facing her fear every day. Otherwise, she wouldn't even be able to walk down the condiment aisle. I would thinking the you know, sol if she needed some mustard or mayonnaise or something, I had to go right near close proximity to the ketchup section.
Speaker 4: She'd relish the moment.
Speaker 2: As long as we're on the subject of food, and now I'm really going to be hungry. A group in France has claimed a record that well, they didn't even realize that they were setting a record. They originally had had about four ninety five pounds of cheese fondue. Holy they ended up melting forty eight hundred pounds of cheese to create a huge enormous vat of cheese fondue. Hundreds of people gathered to watch the record breaking event, and an official from a Guinness showed up Guinness World Records and yeah, well, I guess there's going to now be a record for largest cheese fondue.
Speaker 3: And then all the people that gathered to watch the record broken eight the cheese fondu, I guess.
Speaker 2: I yes, there. It would have been a terrible waste, got.
Speaker 4: It that they stunk? You remember going to those restaurants.
Speaker 2: I one time went and I enjoyed being there. I enjoyed the experience, but quickly realized exactly what you just pointed out upon exiting said restaurant.
Speaker 4: There were a couple of them, And is that one still open near you?
Speaker 2: One right there on four thirty four near I four.
Speaker 4: In a Okay, so it is open.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I won't name any names, I think, but the Yeah, you loved being there. You were gonna get laid because it was romantic. But you went home smelling like fondue. I mean like you dipped your balls and the damn that on the table, so you were sure to get.
Speaker 4: Some sauce after that one.
Speaker 3: Somebody goes, there's one ketchup that's hins somebody else. I divorced my wife because she brought home hunts instead of.
Speaker 4: That's serious.
Speaker 2: I'll have very strong opinions comes to their condiments. We don't blame you. We've been there, we know it. We've fought the good fight on the condiment front. All right, let's get to this story. This is just gross. I have more on this and her photograph. If you're so inclined on our Facebook page and the Lynching Taco blog.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wait to click until I hear it.
Speaker 2: Then let's say hello to a twenty three year old New Hampshire woman named Kelly Tedford. She has an only Fans page and apparently since twenty twenty one, she's had her own little niche deal going on for her subscribers. Kelly goes into grocery stores and peas on bulk items and films herself doing it, and then charges are only fans subscribers to watch it.
Speaker 4: She can't get arrested for that.
Speaker 2: Oh, she is now arrested, yes, But the part that it out to be she's been getting away with this since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: The part of the country she lives in. She's in New Hampshire. Thank god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope she didn't do any vacationing down here in Florida with all her OnlyFans money.
Speaker 2: Which is more disturbing her doing that or idiots paying money to see her do that.
Speaker 4: I think her doing that because she came up with the idea. Either. Yeah, they are I'm with you, both disturbing.
Speaker 2: So she goes to the sections where they have the big bins full of whatever it might be, and that's where like tomatoes, Yes, she's done it. In the produce section, she's uh some nuts raw walnut tub corn meal. How do you say this? Keona keema q u I and it's m that's something I don't eat, but my wife's tried and I'm just kind of really really never eat it. Pana more like it with her gost six bucks a month? You could uh want you to do that?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: For all only fans only? I've never really experienced it. Is it only six bucks a month? I'm I'm thinking I thought it was per session or what you're willing to pay.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Since she charged six dollars a month for access, she's now charged herself with criminal mischief, which is a felony and could be facing additional charges because if you.
Speaker 3: Got a real pea freak bad, she could do the fountain. Wait, I need you to look over here, the water fountain. Do not elaborate. I know we're in safe harbor. I wish I didn't look over there, as he requested.
Speaker 4: On themand download the iHeartRadio app month