Speaker 1: The mess is created. This is really a short time in office. What happens next happens here, just begun. Fifty five k r C, The Talk station five O five A fifty five k r C the Talk Station.
Speaker 2: Sippy Tuesday, still.
Speaker 3: A vacation.
Speaker 2: I'm the dude, man, I'm not Brian Thomas right here host the fifty five Carsey Morning Show and wishing everyone a very happy Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Coming up in the fifty five Casey Morning Show. I welcome phone calls me. There's something on your mind as I stare over the mess that is this big beautiful bill, this reconciliation bill that's supposed to cut government spending. It's just Charlie foxtrot. It comes to mind. My military friends know exactly what that means, and I'm restricted by the FCC from being able to articulate that in plain words. They're wrestling over at one point five trillion dollars in spending cuts over the next ten years.
Speaker 5: We have just.
Speaker 2: I mean, the spending from government is insanity. Ron Johnson's come out against the whole concept. He said there's not enough cuts. He wants to move back to pre pandemic spending levels that would result in a six point five trillion dollar cut, and we can't do that. What do we do before the pandemic hit? How do we all survive without this massive infusion of inflation inducing cash into the economy. I mean, I feel like we're on a sinking ship and we just can't There's just nothing we can do about it. It tried. The water's flowing in gallons per minute and we're trying to bail it out with a tea cup. I mean, we talk about existential threats all the time. You know, Oh my god, China is an existential threat. Oh my god, Russia is an existential threat. Now we're killing ourselves. Try to cut medicaid just requiring able bodied adults that don't have any children, Mabel body working men, capable of working men. I should argue that's a problem cutting them off without having them, at least cutting them off unless they endeavor to obtain employment or I think, in the case of one of the proposals, provide twenty hours a week of community service, whatever the hell that means, just one of a multitude of programs that we fund that you and I are going to work for every single day, and they spend and they spend, and they spend, and we're on a trajectory to have eighty seven some odd trillion dollars in debt over the next decade. The alarm bell should be going off, and the Democrats just refuse. On every level, any suggestion of a spending cut is met with absolute opposition by the Democrats. What do they think they're gonna do when debt service because we owe an obligation of those who are fool en off the loness money debt service on it is going to consume most of the federal budget and no time. That's the trajectory we're on, and yet no cuts. They reject any suggestion of cuts. Hard rain's gonna fall, folks. I mean, I hate to wake up and you know, at five o'clock and start talking about this kind of crap that you know I've said, there's so many articles about what the process is revealing. Oh my god, we're gonna cut this, we're gonna cut that, and it all amounts to really nothing in the grand scheme of things. Fine, planned Parenthood's going to be cut. I know a lot of my listeners welcome the idea of that, but it's paltry dollars in the grand scheme of things. I mean, they need to be going at the butt at the spending with a giant axe, and they're just merely chipping away little teeny bits here, little teen bits there. And I welcome any little cut that can come from government spending. But you know, the headlines get dominated by win. Parenthood's going to get cut when you look at the reality. Ron Johnson op ed in the Wall Street Journal that they did a beautiful job. I mean, you know, talking about it. Maybe you get to read a little bit later, but just giving a sense of proportion to where we are in terms of spending and how quickly we've gotten to where we are, and what I go back to, what do we do prior to twenty nineteen when COVID kicked in, Oh my god, I mean, and we were already spending recklessly prior to that, and then they the spending jump by six and a half trillion dollars or something like that, and they're having a difficult time just going back to pre pandemic spending levels. We're not in a pandemic anymore. Businesses are open and by all accounts thriving pretty well too. Sorry, I'm just so disheartened. I got up and didn't know which direction I wanted to go this morning. And I have like fifteen articles about this reconciliation bill, and there are three different committees and they're all putting their two cents in, and each has different responsibilities, like cutting green programs, and you know, Medicaid is one. And there are so many Republicans opposing any of these cuts as well, which is just heartbreaking to me. Why well, they're vulnerable Republicans. You know, I realized we're going to have an election again, no kidding, every two years. You know, we understand the process. You know, sometimes you just got to fall on the sword, do the right thing for the lasting benefit of the country. And you know, see if the Democrats can achieve their goals and going back to pandemic level spending, I don't see that happening. If the Republicans can't join together in unity for the purpose of saving us from ourselves and cutting radically and dramatically this massive government spending, which is good for everyone at the risk of losing their job. They're only a handful of so called vulnerable Republicans out there. And if the House were to switch and the Democrats become the majority. They're still look at the Republicans with the House majority, the Senate majority, and the presidency. They can't even find their way. Do you think the Democrats are going to be able to find their way? Do you think they're going to work with lockstep uniformity. No, they're going to be infighting as well. Anyway, I'm not fearful of that. I'm fearful of a lost opportunity, which we only have a small window here.
Speaker 5: Get it done.
Speaker 2: Peel the man daid off by ripping it off, and let's take our country back from ourselves, or it's all going to end. And Claire, communications and Outreach officer for Disabled American Veterans, is a boot camp this weekend and Dan, we'll explain that too. Us Coming up at seven point thirty, we'll get the inside scoop with Bright Barton News today, the return of Deputy Politics Senator Bradley Jay. Why are senators against Ed Martin for the Department of Justice post? Daniel Davis deep dive, of course, the latest on Russia and the Cincinnai Via joins the program at eight forty. I always enjoy having the VA on and talking about the benefits that they offer my veteran friends out there. You heard top of the Aaron News and this is bat crap insanity. I think this is merely designed to create the perception that there's controversy when none exists. We all know who Rodney Hiitton Junior is, at least locally accused of killing Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputy Larry Henderson and what appears to be an intentionable, intentional ramming of his car into the Sheriff's deputy. Larry Henderson distraught over the fact that the police shot his son, who was involved in criminal activity at the time of the shooting and was carrying a Block forty three forty caliber firearm with an extended magazine. He's suing multiple city agencies claiming his civil rights have been violated. Okay, multiple agencies, the City of Cincinnati, the police Department, Hamilton County Justice Center, and ten officers John Doe officers, because I guess they don't know the names of the officers that just merely showed up in court for his hearing. They say Rodney's fourth, sixth, eighth, and fourteen Amendment rights were violated. So we go back to the eighth ten year old Ryan Hinton getting shot by the so far unnamed Sin Sint Police officer not named because well out of fear for his life.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Rodney Hinton Junior then crashed his car into former Hammond County sheriff Deputy Larry Henderson, killing him. He was arrested, facing multiple charges, including some that might carry the death penalty if he's convicted. During his court of first court appearance, Right, and you already saw the scene if you're paying attention to local news, there were dozens of Sheriff's deputies there in the courtroom showing support for their fellow deputy, Larry Henderson. Don't recall that they uttered a syllable, but they were there. Also, dozens of them showed up for his second hearing, the bond hearing. Now, this lawsuit claims that the appearance from the law enforcement agencies was a in the complaints. Were a coordinated presence clearly intended to intimidate suppressed defense and influence the judicial process. Oh, I guess they don't believe that judges are capable of ignoring the presence of the police officers and handing out justice. Intimidate who Antoinette Holly, who filed the lawsuit on behalf of Hinton, is not a licensed attorney. Mister Hinton Junior representing himself in the matter, which I think speaks volumes to the merits of this lawsuit. If I may underscore that Antoinette Holly said he was walking out, and how the whole precinct seemed to be in the courtroom. I don't even know what that sentence mean. That was intimidation, like they had him shackled in handcuffs, Like what did they think he was going to do? Evaporate all the way described as a close friend to Hinton, when you got him behind closed doors. We don't know if he's eating. We don't know what's going on there once they close those gates. We only know what we see. Does that make any sense to anyone?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 2: Can you decipher what in the house he's talking about? He has entitled the council, He is entitled the visitors. If you're wondering what's going on inside the Hamilton County lock up, just show up to visit him. You don't have to storm the gate like our elected officials did with the Ice headquarters. And detention facilities. Just show up, then you'll know what's going on once they close those gates. Lawsuit claims when Rodney Hinton Junior was arrested, he was subjected to excessive force resulting invisible injuries. Now, apparently he did have visible injuries to his head, but he was involved in a crash, and according to the release, he had been hospitalized after the crash in critical condition. We're not quite sure which injuries were caused by the crash, but yes, I do believe it's certainly possible that the injuries that were revealed in the courtroom he did to himself when he ran the deputy. Lawsuit also claims the decision to deny him bond is a violation of the Eighth Amendment of the United States Constitution. In Ohio's pre trial procedure, According to the lawsuit, at his arrangement, mister Hinton appeared visibly beaten. He appeared that way, handcuffed and dressed in jail attires, signaling to the court and public that he was guilty despite having not been convicted. Well, you know what signaled to the court and the public that he was guilty. The fact that he ran his car into a deputy, witnessed by multiple witnesses, arrested on the scene, and of course taken to the hospital because he injured himself ramming the police saw or the sheriff's deputy. I know he is presumed innocent until proven guilty. I'm not ignoring the realities of the criminal justice system. But this isn't like something that we're trying to recreate because there were no witnesses there. This isn't something that the police went out and found him after he fled the scene, and we have question marks over whether or not they got the right guy. I mean, all those kind of question marks don't really exist in this one, now, do they, Which is one of the things I'm sure the judge decided, ignoring the police officers and law enforcement in the room, ignoring the fact of his attire, whether it was an orange jumpsuit or he was there in a suit, that they do have all of this evidence against them, and that he would go off on a tear and attack a random law enforcement officer who had nothing to do with the death of his son. I think suggests that he is a risk for the community at large, which would result in him being denied bond, maybe a fight risk too charge with one kind of aggravated murder. Then the grand jury showed up and indicted him on a second charge of aggravated murder and additional charges of murder plus two counts of flonious assault. That's your grand jury indictment right there. Oh, and there's another website raising money for this guy. Five nineteen fifty five air see de talk station. USA insulation is still just ninety nine dollars a month interest free, and it's a great deal because you probably save more than that in your energy bill. With energy bill is going through the roof and the prices continue to rise, you don't save the money. I called a return on investment. That's guaranteed because the savings are guaranteed from US isolation. If you're running your HVAC system, you're using energy, duh. And if you have USA's premium foam in the walls of your home, your home will will be more comfortable and it will take less energy to heat and or air condition your home. It's simple physics foam made right here in the state of Ohio, and they've been doing this for dozens of years and thousands and thousands of home that taken advantage of the USA's premium foam. So whether you're under insulated and they'll do a free inspection to figure that one out, or uninsulated meaning you don't have any insulation in those exterior walls because your home is built before the mid seventies. Call them, have the free inspection, the free quote, and then take them up on the offer. You will notice the comfort improvement on day one, and then every month and energy bill shows up, you're going to be saving money and maybe even more than the ninety nine dollars a month interest for you it takes to buy the USA and it's premium foam, you pay it off and it continues to deliver. It's a well, it's a lasting return on investment, unlike the stock market, which fluctuates. Three eight one three six two six three eighty one. Foam online, USA Insulation dot net.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station, the Ford.
Speaker 7: Oval of.
Speaker 2: Tell nine other forecast to day, cloudy, healid afternoon storm's likely highest seventy two overnight clouds, slight chanceer rain overnight sixty for the low, mostly cloudy day, a mama scattered afternoon storms in highest seventy six, overnight sixty two with a slight chance of rain, and on Thursday, cloudy beginning of the day, storms approaches, the cold front shows up and passes eighty four for the high on Thursday. That's a hot one sixty five right now, fifty five kerc DE talk station. Yeah, good point, cribbage, Mike, this kind of message from Mike, my submarine or friend. Judge Yas took the extra measure for mister Hinton by placing him in the Claremont County jail for his own safety, doing him as service, he says, sounds like the strong arm of the law to me. He he also noticed, you take a look at the envelope with the law. It looks like was written by a second grader. And I presume that something you know that maybe not in purporle crayon or something, Mike. But since she is not a licensed attorney, mister Hinton is representing himself in this absurd lawsuit. Again, I think it's designed to stir up controversy where none exists and present the perception that there's been some abuse of the judicial authority or legal process in order to perhaps I don't know gin up money for the fundraising. People will donate to anything. So he does have another fundraiser out there trying to raise money online for his legal defense. Of course, he's facing all these aggravated murder among other charges. The family attempted to raise funds for his legal defense and a Go Fundme campaign which was pulled. It was removed well because it violated the Go fundme the rules. They have rules on there. You can't raise money for people who have been accused of criminal activity or something along those lines. I'm paraphrasing. Hinton's sister, Kiyara launched a new one on Give Send Go, which has now raised forty thousand dollars or around forty thousand dollars, which doubled the initial goal, which was twenty thousand dollars. In the fundraising post, she approached the express condolence is the Deputy Henderson's family and then went on to hold her hand out and asked for money, saying, mental health is a real thing. Please check on your people who show signs of mental illness, I guess suggesting, which apparently the defense attorneys may use an insanity plea in an effort to defend him from the murder charges, they say. According to reporting from Local twelve Thank You James Pilcher, twelve hundred dollars have contributed to the campaign, some from overseas, and he writes, while many contributors believe Hinton deserves a robust legal defense, some have also called for continue violence against police, and there you have it. There is a certain subset of the environment out there, the subset of the population that still believes all police are evil. And if you kill a police officer like Rodney or mister Hinton Junior did or allegedly did, then you are on the good side of the ledger. You're doing the right thing for the community in the world by killing a police officer, a law enforcement officer. FOP president Ken Kober, who's on this program regularly, it's disappointing that you have a platform that allows somebody to raise money for someone that's killed a cop, but it doesn't violate their policy. Gofund Me took a different stance and took it down, and that's something we certainly appreciate. Spokesman Forgives and Go said that while the company is heartbroken over Henderson's death, their policy does not automatically remove fundraisers based on charges or allegation. They think everyone deserves a chance to get help, no matter the circumstances. Of course, you can tap into those out there that hate police and believe that this was a well Rodney Hinton Junior's actions were laudable on some twisted level five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk go with pound five fifty. If you have an at and t found love to hear from you, maybe you got some thoughts on ideas on that or something else that's going on in the world. First, I want to mention QC kinetics for my listeners are struggling with knee pain, hip pain, back pain. Uh, even dealing with doctors for a while, maybe one of them is suggested that you go into the knife. There's a different way and it may work for you. And I use the word may because i'm QC Kinetics. I'm sure is run into patients that their treatments, their protocols might not work, but you don't know until you take them up on their free consultation to find out. Now, what is it? It's not drugs, it's not surgery. It's in an office procedure that takes your natural biological growth factors from within your body, concentrates them, and place those in the joint where there's the problem, carefully strategically placed right there, which is a powerful important way to give your joints new rife by replacing tissue again with no drugs, no surgery, and no downtime, an all natural cellular level option which provides last thing relief. Now they've been around, they've been at this for eight years nationwide and they already have like fifty thousand satisfied patients, which I think speaks volumes. So imagine doing all the things you want to do this summer without being slowed down by that awful joint pain. Call QC Kinetics to learn about these cutting edge treatments that can help you live your best life again. This consultation is free three times five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine number three five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five KRC the talk station. Don't get suckered into here. It is your Channel nine weather forecast, thauty humid storms. This afternoon are likely. They're saying seventy two for the high overnight lowess sixty with a slight chance of rain. Cloudy tomorrow, scattered afternoon storms high seventy six clouds, small chance rain overnight with a lull of sixty two and hot Thursday catty beginning of the day. Eighty four will be are high on Thursday. It's sixty five right now. I think I have ker CD talk stations. Someone send a search party out. Where's Tom five one three seven eight hundred two three talk pound five fifty on EHT and T funds. Tom doesn't own the segment. Since he's not on the phone, you can feel free to call maybe want to chime in on something I'd love to hear from you. I do encourage listeners to call in on topics that they are interested in speaking about.
Speaker 8: UH.
Speaker 2: Since a city council is going to be voting tomorrow on a thirty year property tax exemption for a developer that's going to rehab CAREW Tower into a department into apartments, UH. Yesterday the Budget and Finance Committee approved the agreement. They believe The city leaders believe it will contribute to efforts to revitalize downtown Cincinnati. According to Jeff Cameron in a statement, it's sitting there vacant, without offices, without residential, without retail, there will be a hole in the middle of downtown. I can't argue with that one hundred and sixty one point nine million dollars project. It comes with a substantial tax incentive for the New York based developer, thirty year tax exemption worth thirty seven million dollars now. According to the report from wcpo's Jay Shacker, Thank you Jay. Our city leaders believe the project will help meet the city's housing goals and significantly increase the residential population in the downtown area. Joe's editorial comment on the article, I guess there won't be any low income housing here. Rents for a one bedroom will start average rent will start at nineteen hundred and fifty bucks during the tax free period thirty year tax exemption. Notice how I emphasize the thirty part because it's reported here. During the tax free period, the developer is projected to contribute sixteen point seven million dollars to the Cincinnati Public Schools, one million dollars to the street car generate nine hundred and sixty two thousand dollars in income tax. I don't know if you add all that together, I don't think it comes anywhere near the thirty seven million dollars that the thirty year tax exemption is worth anyway. Two hundred and forty six one bedroom units with an average rent of nineteen hundred and fifty bucks, one hundred and nine two bedroom units average rent twenty seven hundred dollars and twenty three bedroom units average rent thirty three hundred dollars sound a little bit pricey to you, Joe, shaking his head in disbelief. Does that comport with a connected Communities development? Joe, I haven't run you know across reference that with connected communities. We'll just have to leave. The two are elected officials. Since the man accused of shooting someone while a child was with him in his car, forty one year old Michael Chandler facing charges of flonious assault and dangering children and weapons charges in Hamilton County. According to the criminal complaint, police detective belief Chandler had a child in his car with him on Saturday when he drove up to a gas station to shoot a man. Once there, police believe he shot the man at least twice, grazing the victim and causing him to quote serious physical harm. That's in the documents that could detectives haven't said why they think Chandler did it or what relationship he has with a victim. That's going to say Chandler isn't allowed to have a gun because he was convicted of flonious assault in twenty eighteen in jail on a fifty thousand dollars bond. I guess he was it in front of Judge Silverstein. Joe wasn't supposed to have but there's a law in the books that says he's not allowed to have a gun. There ought to be another law, I guess, and that'll force people to comply with the law. I'm kind of lost in the math on that one too. Five one three, seven, four nine fifty five eight hundred eight two three tag found five fifty on eight T and T phones. I do have a stack of stupid to dive on into. Prefer hearing from you, but it's entirely up to the listening audience, and I definitely want to recommend Bud Herbert Motors had a terrible experience at the box store. I mentioned that many times before, but you know, you have a terrible experience and you have a better experience, And thank God for west Side, Jim Key, for Brian. Why didn't you just get in touch with Bud Herbert Motors. It's pretty much a direct statement from the phone call I had with him after I was lamenting how terrible my experience was at the box store. What a great difference it was working with Bud Herbert. First off, you're working with one of the fifth generation family Herbert family members. They they're proud of the business. They're proud of what they're I guess great great great grandfather started and they continue the family tradition. Great customer service, very knowledgeable about the superior products they sell, and they only carry the finest law and equipment and big stuff too. Like to mention, if you need a tractor for your farm, called Bud Herbert Motors, John Deere, x mart Steel, Haunt of Power equipment. So they've got all the great stuff and you will get great customer service. They will deliver that maybe to you as they did with me, and they service everything they sell. I'm getting my lawnmower back today. They picked it up last week. It'll be top running order with new oil, change in the blade, sharpen and all that. So I'm looking forward to getting it back, although that just means I have to cut the grass when I'm able to. But impressive knowledge, impressive customer service. It's time for the Weather Channelian weather forecast. What's on a plate here? We have a cloudy and humid dates today with afternoon storms likely in highest seventy two, got clouds o every night, slight chance of rain sixty for the low. Seventy six are high Tomorrow with clouds and afternoon scattered storms, clouds over night, slight chance of range sixty two for the low, and a hot Thursday going up to eighty four degrees. They say cloudy beginning. I don't know what that fourtends for the balance of the day, but eighty four for the high end. Let's see here, we'll be looking at right now, sixty five degrees. It's five Krcity talk station time for first traffic from the UCL Traffic Center. You see, health has expert in traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 7: Learn more and you see Health dot com. Highways are doing fine early on this Tuesday morning. Somewhat roads to deal with, but right now I'm not seeing any problems because of the rain. North Beouth seventy five doing just fine. At Kyle's South seventy five under fifteen minutes Sharonville, the town Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 9: See the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's five forty it is Tuesday. Stating the obvious means we're getting the inside scoop with Bright Bardon News and the Daniel Davis Deep Dive in the eight o'clock hour. Always enjoy talking to the folks and always interesting conversation, not exactly uplifting with Daniel Davis on the situation with Russian Ukraine three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three Talk found Fact fifty on AT and T phones. Remember fifty five CARC dot Comedy can't listen live to Christopher Smithman on a Monday. Get the smith event there on the podcast page. Also Monday Monday with Brian James and a great seminar tonight for my friends out there and the listening audience have been following the perils of COVID nineteen vaccines. Doctor Robert Malone, It's going to do a seminar on that tonight and really eye opening conversation. Short is short, it was compared to the length of the empower Youse seminar. It's a log in only seminar. Register before seven pm this evening and enjoy any eye opening realities what doctor Robert Malone will revealed to you about the dangers of COVID nineteen uh and known dangers too COVID nineteen vaccine. Boy, I'm glad I didn't get it after read sh Man. Anyway over to the stack of stube. I've got a Pennsylvania man now going to be spending decades in prison for stabbing and beating his grandmother to death before setting her body on fire. Twenty nine year old George Cisco sends the twenty nine and a half to sixty years in prison after pleading guilty but mentally ill to third degree murder, arson and terroristic threats regarding the April twenty twenty four death of sixty seven year old Margie Finley. This Cord of the Pennsylvania Pike County District Attorney's Office in a press release Cruse showed up April twenty sixth last year to a fire at Finley's home in Milford Township. Firefighters battle to the blaze. They found Cisco covered in blood in the front of the house. He didn't respond when an assistant fire chief asked him if he needed help. Defendant walked further into the home and threatened anyone who tried to enter it, saying she was the devil and I had to do it. Firefighters put out the fire found Finley dead in the kitchen. According to prosecutor, Cisco admitted to police he killed his grandmother and started the fire in the house, saying the flea medication she was putting on the cat was harmful. He slashed his grandmother's throat, stabbed her before using a kitchen rag. This set her on fire. He told reporters with the Pennsylvania State Police that the Bible said, quote in order to kill the devil, he must use the Holy Spirit and fire close quote. Well, I guess the Holy Spirit suspiciously absent from his conduct that day. Autopsy determined the cause of death was blunt forced trauma and sharp injury. Psychological exam originally deemed Cisco, who was diagnosed with schizophrenia incompetent to stan trial. A second one, though, cleared him. You keep taking another stab at it, You're gonna get it. Finley's son said his mother loved Cisco before calling him a monster. His attorney said his client lost his way when he stopped taking his medication. Pike kennedysh attorney Ray talking in a statement, there are no winners here. The loved ones of Margie Finley deeply grieve their loss and that can never be fully repaired. Uh yeah, Wow.
Speaker 5: All I could say was wow.
Speaker 2: A woman married for twelve years and mother two turned to artificial intelligence chat vot, developed by open Ai, asked it to interpret the coffee grounds in a photo of her husband's cop tassiography. I guess is what this is referred to when you try to read the coffee grounds and determine the future or your fate based on coffee grounds. Thank you, Joe. There's the bubbling bong of stupidity for anyone who believes in that chat. GPT allegedly told her that her husband based on the coffee grounds. Mind you, her husband was having an affair with a younger woman who was determined to tear the family apart. She didn't question artificial intelligence interpretation of the coffee grounds immediately initiated divorce proceedings. Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots, article report of the Greek City Times. Appearing on the Greek morning show Toe Proino, the husband recovered the incident, saying she's often into trendy things. He said, one day she made us Greek coffee and thought it'll be fun to take pictures of the cups and have chat GPT read them resolved a corner of the chatbot. His cup revealed a mysterious woman with the initial E that he was supposedly fantasizing about and with whom he was destined to begin a relationship, says his Wife's cup, on the other hand, painted a much darker picture that he was already cheating on her and the other woman wanted to destroy their home. Husband said of the TV program, he laughed it off as nonsense, but she took it seriously. She asked me to leave, told our kids we were getting divorced, and then I got a call from a lawyer. That's when I realized that this wasn't just a phase. He refused agree to the mutual separation, formerly served with divorce papers three days later. Husband noted it wasn't the first time his wife had fallen under the spell of supernatural guidance, saying a few years ago she visited an astrologer and took a whole year for her to accept that none of it was real. His lawyer emphasized the claims made by the AI chatbot have no legal standing, stressing that the husband is innocent until proven otherwise. Well, actually, I think she's probably doing him as service. If I was married to a nutcase like that, i'd want to get the hell out. Yeah, he definitely is dodging a bullet. God knows what she'd be doing down the road.
Speaker 5: Joe.
Speaker 2: It's five forty six fifty five kc DE talk stations, Zimmer heating and air conditioning for all your HVAC needs. They are there for you, as they have been for three generations more than seventy five years, been making Cincinnati area homes safe, efficient, and comfortable. You'll take great care of you. You can get on a maintenance program to extend the life of your HVAC system. They can repair all kinds of makes and models of HVAC systems. So but if it's beyond repair, it's gone belly up. It's in a perfect time to get a carrier comfort system from our friends at Zimmer because you can save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars. That's serious savings my book. So turn to the experts at Zimmer and get that carrier cash rebate while that offer still exists and save that money fifteen hundred and fifty dollars. Give Chris Zimmer a call five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. That's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. It's easy to schedule appointment and learn more about the company and all the services they offer. Head on over to the website, go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC Time for your.
Speaker 2: UH Channel nine weather forecast. What have we got going on? It's gonna be muggy day, A cloudy day, storms likely in the afternoon with the highest seventy two overnight loss sixty with a slight chance of rain. Clouds tomorrow with scattered afternoon storms seventy six for the high overnight lois sixty two with a slight chance of rain and a hot Thursday, going up to eighty four degrees. They say, a cloudy start to the day. I don't know what that means for the rest of the day, but at least we get clouds in the morning.
Speaker 7: Right now, sixty five degrees. Time for a traffic update from the uc UP Traffic Center. You see health hands expert traumacare focusing non prevention, treating injuries and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation. Learn more, and you see how dot Com Highways not fan at all for your Tuesday morning commute. No recks to deal with and no overnight work crews in your way. Southbound seventy one currently under fifteen minutes between Blue Ash and downtown chuck Ingram on fifty five KR Seed the talk station.
Speaker 2: Five fifty one fifty five KR Seed talk station returning to the stacker. Stupid A man seen recording a young mother who was breastfeeding her child on a bus.
Speaker 5: This is in Britain.
Speaker 2: Man caught filming the mother as she breastfed her baby on the bus told horrified passengers who challenged him, f off, I'm English, don't know what the hell that's both.
Speaker 5: To mean anyway.
Speaker 2: The woman homed Out Sully, twenty seven years old, traveling to visit her friend. Right after she got on the bus, a shock passenger shouted at her to say, hey, another passenger is filming her and zooming in on her chest. Hommed out to Healthcare Assystem, demanded to know why he was filming. The man ignored her, according to Manchester Evening News reporting on this. In response, she began to video the man while other passengers stepped in to defend the young mother, people with cell phone cameras. Footage shows the man wearing a it says, a high vis vest. High visibility vest. I guess that's like a conspiguity or something anyway. Being confronted by the passengers, who were described as being appalled before, he claims to have deleted the clip from his phone. When one passenger demands to see proof, he replies, f off, you're not touching my phone. Who do you think you are? You're not the police. Second passenger then suggests checking the gallery on the man's phone for proof that he deleted the clip. The man replies, f off, who do you think you are? I'm English and I live here. What amadad originally from Nigeria, which seems to be pointless in terms of the subject matter of the stack of stupid article. Lives in Manchester said the man was later confronted by the bus driver, who kicked him off the bus. Took place while she was traveling on a B Network bus from Manchester to Ashen. She reported the incident to the police, said she'd been left feeling horrible by it. Said a voice reached out to me and at the back of the bus and told me that the man was filming breastfeeding and he was zooming in on my boobs. Asked the man if he was recording me and to delete it in the video, but he wasn't answering. That's when I picked up my phone and started recording. When he was asked why you thought it was okay to film a breastfeeding mother, he said he has rights because he's English. How can you say that you have rights to film a breastfeeding mother because you're English. It's a legitimate retort to his claim. I don't know what his being English has anything to do with it. Anyway, you'll find him everywhere the East. Perverts and an award to give out this morning. Ryan Jacob Duhon, thirty four years older, Jefferson City, arrested in charge with allegedly assaulting not only a Coal County deputy, but also abusing a child. Happened over this past weekend, facing multiple charges including abuse and assault. Coal County Sheriff's officer responded to the fifty one hundred block West Business for a report of child abuse May tenth in the afternoon. Deputy showed up the scene located a seven year old child who had a large bruise on his face and cut inside the cheek. Witnesses accused Ryan Jacob Dillon, who's thirty four, of playing with the juvenile when he made a statement about disciplining the victim. This, according to court documents, he then allegedly punched the child in the face with a closed fist. Witnesses note of the Duhon was very intoxicated when this incident occurred. Deputy's question regarding the allegation, to which he stated incoherently, thank you. There was guidance that needed given he did something about it. Close quote. Try to make some sense out of that. Let me know if it means anything probable cause. Stamens showed that after being arrested and taken him to the Coal County jail. He kicked the patrol car's doors open or door open, and then also hit a deputy. Also reportedly kicked the deputy's knee while outside the car and threatened to find out where they live. Charge the first degree assault of a special difference agree assault in child ease galaxies.
Speaker 5: There's no big adue. You're done.
Speaker 2: You you planning to talk about in six o'clock hour, I'd love to hear from you if you got a comment. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk. I'll be right back after the news. News happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour. Not gonna be complicated. It's gonna go very fast.
Speaker 11: Fifty five krz the talk station, Aaron, I've got an idea.
Speaker 2: Is it a new six sixty fifty five kr CD talk station?
Speaker 5: Happy to day two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just stayble. American veterans Dan Claire joins US seventh third talk about a DAB boot camp this weekend. Get details at seven thirty Get the inside scoop a bright Bart news the return at Deputy Politics that are Bradley j Why are Senators against Ed Martin for the Department of Justice? Post Daniel Davis Deep dive at eight thirty latest on Russia and since Ava joins a program at eight forty with some details from my veteran friends in a listening audience, feel free to call if you got a comment five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Making the headlines. You know, the this whole big beautiful bill that they keep referring to it as one big beautiful bill to cut government spending and cut back waste, throw out into use. It's just nonsense. And I was on a bit of a tear the outside of the program because you know, we Republicans have the power and control through reconciliation to put something substantial and meaningful through, and we're just focused on bright and shiny objects that are important but nonetheless don't bring about any really significant savings or cuts to the government spending. So you got bill proposals come into the House Ways and Means Committee, you got the Energy and Commerce Committee, and you got the House Agricultural Committee, and you know there are some changes to Medicaid requiring able bodied adults to work, volunteer, or undergo training to be if you're able body without young children or dependents, you got to work at least eighty hours a month or perform the same number of hours volunteering or undergoing training. Fine, they have to verify eligibility twice per year rather than the current one time a year. It would cut a five percent increase in federal funding from Medicaid that was put into place during COVID nineteen and why not because there ain't no more COVID nineteen. And it would also prohibit federal funding to states not ensuring the participants are US citizens. Fine Good Sounds, Good, Right, Ways and Means and Energy Commerce measures curb billions of dollars in federal funding policies regarding fossil fuel and renewable energy. For example, the Energy Committee slashes funding the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund, repeals federal funding to address air pollution, cuts funding with low emissions electricity programs, repeals spending on dozens of other related programs, including the Environmental and Climate Justice Block Grants. All Great Ways and Means Committee measure cuts green energy products funded by the Biden Air Inflation Reduction Act. Fine, here's where the rower meets the road. CBO determine the changes to Medicaid, energy and other parts of these bills would reduce the deposite ready eight hundred and eighty billion dollars over ten years, which is nothing. Pivoting over to Ron Johnson, say what you want about Ron Johnson. He wrote an open letter pointing out the problem with what they're proposing right now. The one big, beautiful bill of Congress is working on a certainly big with beauties in the ee the beholder, he writes, Too often the reality of these budget debates gets obscured in details like the ones I just mentioned. Those will make the headlines like defunding Planned parenthood. Fine, oh my god, headlines everywhere about that one. But the reality is in it is a bit different when you look at it on a broader scale, he said. Let me attempt to clarify the current discussion by focusing on the most important facts and numbers. In fiscal twenty nineteen, federal outlays total four point four to five trillion, that's twenty point six percent of gross domestic product. This year, total outlays will be seven point zero three trillion, twenty three point three percent of GDP. That's a fifty eight percent increase over six years. CBO projects federal outlies outlays will total are you ready eighty nine point three trillion dollars across fiscal twenty twenty six to thirty five. Much of the blame goes to pandemic spending, but lockdowns are long over. There's nothing now to justify this abnormal level of government spending. Pathetically, Congress is having a hard time agreeing on a reduction of even one point five trillion dollars over ten years, a one point six eight percent cut, which he refers to as a little more than a rounding error. So my guess is that much of that miniscule decrease will be backloaded to the end of the ten years for which Congress is now budgeting. Increase in the probability of those savings will never be realized by way of comparison, he said, other than during World War II, the increase in spending we've experienced over the past six years is unprecedented. After the war of Congress and Trump, President Truman understood the importance of returning spending normal levels nineteen forty one, total outlays thirteen eleven point seven percent of gross domestic product, peaking at forty one percent of GDP in nineteen forty five, a five hundred and seventy seven percent increase. Of course, we were fighting World War two. That's ten times as large as what we experienced with the pandemic. Yet by nineteen forty eight, federal outlays were back down to about eleven percent of GDP. They righted the ship, says nineteen forty eight, government has steadily grown, and spending as a percentage of GDP has more than doubled. That level far exceeds the size and scope of government the Founders envisioned. In nineteen thirty, prior to President Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal, federal outlay were three point five percent of GDP. State and local expenditures nine point one. The foundational premise of America and the Tenth Amendment a limited federal government with most governing occurring close to the governed at the state and local level. That vision, a limited federal government now unattainable, but returning to a reasonable pre pandemic level of spending is doable. The economy is no longer forcibly shut down. Congress should at least be able to bring spending back to twenty nineteen share GDP, which would be a total six point four to seven trillion dollars over the next over the next fiscal year, eight hundred and thirty eight billion below the CBO's current fiscal twenty twenty six spending projection of seven point twenty nine trillion dollars, returning federal outlays to twenty point six percent of GDP, saving eight point four trillion dollars over ten years, a lot better than the paltry goal of one point five trillion, which they can barely agree on right now. The Central the Congress deviate from the current path, he writes, under every scenario now being considered, federal debt continues to skyrocket from its current level of almost thirty seven trillion dollars. CBO's current projection, adds, are you ready twenty two trillion over the next ten years, resulting in total debt of approximately fifty nine trillion by twenty thirty five, which is literally right around the corner. That'd be one hundred and thirty four percent of GDP, numbers that we've never seen in the history of our country. That projection assumes an automatic tax increase will occur when the twenty seventeen cuts expire, which the Republicans are currently working on extending those permanently, which means, in the projections of the CBO, less money flowing into government. Now, I know that doesn't account for additional economic activity by keeping the permanent tax cuts or making the tax cuts permanent, but that's the dollar and cents reality. No one can accurately predict the dynamic economic effects of changes in tax law, tariffs, and the current trade war. But by repealing the automatic tax increase, adding one point five trillion in additional tax cuts, pumping around three hundred and forty billion into additional border and defense spending, and reducing other spending by almost at most one point five trillion, the One Big Beautiful Bill will almost certainly add to our deficits and debt. I doubt mister Trump's voters expressed expect us to continue spending at Biden's levels, which led to the inflation that they elected Republicans last year to stop. I doubt too, that Trump voters will be elated to see the gd GOP embrace democratic policies and priorities, including Obamacare, which seems to have found new life under the name Medicaid expansion, and I can't imagine that they want Republicans to increase annual deficits. That's why I can't support this bill as it's currently being discussed, and doubt that it will pass the Senate. It's also why I'm asking the President and congressional leaders to reconsider the multi step strategy on budget reconciliation. By passing a bill based on this Senate's original budget resolution, we can fund border security and defense priorities and bank eight hundred and fifty billion in real spending reductions. Step two, pass the bill that extends a current tax law a tax law to prevent the automatic twenty twenty six increase and avoid default by including a smaller increase in the debt ceiling that maintains the pressure and leverage to achieve further spending reductions. With those goals, achieve Phase three, sufficient incentive would remain to address President Trump's tax proposals focusing on working men and women that have already expired business tax provisions in his twenty seventeen tax law that also give us time to simplify and rationalize the tax code and go line by line through the entire federal budget to uncover, expose, and eliminate the hundreds of billions of dollars a waste for ad abuse that the Doge effort has shown exists. If we don't, America has headed off a cliff. I know it's a lot to absorb there, folks, but in the final analysis, the point is one point five trillion dollars in cuts over the next decade is getting us nowhere. Why do we continue to spend at COVID nineteen level spending. Why do the Democrats stand in the way of anything reasonable by way of expectations, like that an able bodied man in his thirties shouldn't be eligible for medicaid, He should be out there getting a job, or at least showing some effort to get a job. Cooking yourself up in the biblical court of government when you're capable of employment is absolutely I think I call it sinful. It's absurd. It's obscene that you and I are working to pay for that person to sit at home and literally not lift a finger to do anything. But the mere mention of that type of reform is logical and reasonable. It seems, brings out the Democrats condemning the Medicaid health insurance changes. Millions of people will lose their healthcare. That's right, millions of people who shouldn't be getting healthcare through Medicaid because they're capable of going out and gaining some gainful employment. We've gone that crap insane in this country, and as mister Johnson points out, we're heading off a cliff six seventeen five care see the talk station. Feel free to call five point three seven four nine fifty eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on eighteen and T phones.
Speaker 5: Not a bit agitated, don't I?
Speaker 2: So I have higher expectations for our elected officials than I guess I should have. Maybe I need some quiet reflection, which I could get at kate i Havn Cemetery, Montgomery. The beauty maintained there is well, it's actually just epic, beautiful rolling hills, mature trees. Get the winding pathways and roads. Take a stroll, enjoy the beautiful well flowers coming up. They got seasonal flowers. It's always beautifully maintained. Reflective water features it's a tranquil atmosphere. It's perfect for peace, reflection, maybe prayer. So why not head on over and enjoy some comfort in the surroundings there at Gate of Heaven Cemetery of Montgomery, ministering to the tri State for over seventy seven years and open to everyone for their enjoyment, honoring life on sacred ground. You can learn more online check them out gateof Heeaven dot.
Speaker 10: Org fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Here is your.
Speaker 9: Tannel nine first one and wafolcast.
Speaker 2: Got a cloudy, humid day to day. Storms are likely this afternoon in a highest seventy two Overblois sixty with a slight chance rain. Cloudy sky Tomorrow was scattered afternoon storms highest seventy six clouds every night, slight chance rain sixty two for the low and on Thursday going all the way up to eighty four degrees and we're carrying with it some clouds sixty five degrees right now.
Speaker 7: Time for a traffic update. Chuck Ingram from the UCU Tramphing Center. You see health Hans expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation. Learn morit you see help dot com. High wait tramping continues to look good this morning. No REX to deal with right now. I'm not seeing any delays. Just beginning to build a bit northbound seventy five into the cut. Chuck Ingram on fifty five care and see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Called about six twenty two fifty five carcity talk station. Always welcome phone call. It's got a few callers on the line, which puts a smile on my face. We'll start with what's sae Jim, Jim, Welcome back to the fifty five Carcy Morning Sho.
Speaker 5: Always a pleasure hearing from you.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Brian Thomas. A little bit off topic of what you were talking about, but it's about that sheriff deputy continuing saga, I sent you a video and it went through on a private message, so I'm hoping that you got it.
Speaker 13: Joe got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the black Panthers, well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and he's walking around in front of the woorhouse with a crossbow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And in the video he talks about keeping the people safe and how he feels intimidated and all this kind of stuff kind of reminds me of that thing out there by Lincoln Heights with those guys the Ku Klux Klan or whatever they called theirselves. But this guy's walking around with a crossbow. I mean, you're telling me that that doesn't instigate and try to start trouble by walking around dressed up in military garb.
Speaker 2: Well, I listen. I know that he has the right to open carry in the state, and I guess I can support that right. I am not a fan of open carry for along the lines of the same things you're pointing out. It is intimidating to a lot of people, and I think that's what it's designed to do, to intimidate people. But he does have a right to keep him bare arms and he can wear whatever the hell he wants. I think he looks foolish in his military guarb, but he claims he's there to protect the protesters who are protesting the prosecution of Ronnie Enton Junior for reasons that go beyond my comprehension, because I don't know that the guy's worthy of support. But that's my conclusion. You know, the world's filled with opinions. Opinions are like sphincter's. We all have one. It doesn't mean that it's necessarily appropriate, but we do have a right to free speech. And if people want to support Rodney Hinton Junior, the guy who ran over the sheriff's deputy, who had literally nothing at all to do with Rodney Hinton Junior's son being shot by police, then they're entitled to protest.
Speaker 12: And now they have a federal lawsuit trying to protect the civil rights of this gentleman who ran over the officer out there, who was doing, like you just said, absolutely nothing but trying to earn a couple extra bucks for his family. Clyde Bennett, who is representing him, claims that he has nothing to do with it, and he doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It was filed by a woman who is not a licensed attorney, making insane arguments about his various constitutional rights being violated. It's a bunch of nonsense, and I think call it is is designed to gin up controversy among people who have no concept or understanding of what the Constitution means, what these various amendments stand for, and the idea that yeah, in an open gallery, uniformed shriff's deputies are allowed to show up and appear at a hearing, suggesting that somehow that intimidated the judge, like the judge is incapable of ignoring law enforcement presence. Judge is there to establish bond and determined bond based upon public safety and the underlying controversy, flight risk and all those factors. And of course they did the right thing by this guy by putting him in the Claremont County lock up rather than the Hamilton County lockup, where the fear of him being attacked and abused by Hamilton County Sriff's deputies was I suppose some legitimate concern. So he's being treated okay from under the law just because you file a suit litigation myth number forty seven, your claim must have merit. Appreciate it, Jim, always pleasure hearing from you. I just ignore that stuff, really, just I mean, that's the only default I can come down to it. Because again, they have the right to protest if they want, and he does have the right to walk around foolishly with a crossbow, which I think is the dumbest weapon to have if you're in a self defense situation. How was going to take you to put another bolt in? Just asking? I always think of those zombie movies with the guy with the crossbow, like you got nine thousand zombies coming after you. How much damage can you do with a crossbow? Six twenty five fifty five cares to you Talk station. Get in touch with Suseette Lowscamp, New Hampshire, Gary, your next goe to mind holding for a moment. I want to mention Suzette Low's Camp because if you need assistance with a mortgage, like you're buying a house, uh, you want to get in touch with Suzette Low'scamp across Country mortgage. She knows everything there is to know about the mortgage profession because she's been dealing with mortgages for more than thirty five years. She'll get right back with you. She's quick and great in customer service, the best in customer service. You'll love working with her. I know my daughter did and turn that around in no time. Compared to the experience my daughter and her fiance were having with the bank, Susette got had done in no time. Couple days is all it took, and they got the place that they had their eye on. She is licensed in all fifty states as well as Puerto Rico. My friends in Puerto Rico called Suzette Losa camp. They maybe get a second mortgage or reverse mortgage if you think that's the right thing to do. Cash out options, lines of credit. It's all available through Suzette Losa Camp and she's working for you as your broker. Access to all kinds of mortgage options out there, so it's going to be great rates at a low cost, even in these troubled rate times. To call her, it's five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Shoot her an email. She'll get right back that way too. Suzette dot lows Camp which is called l O s e KA MP. Suzette dot lows Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Waking up on Jenline. What aforecast two day, A humid day. It'll be cloudy, skys and storms in the afternoon are likely seventy two for the high overnight lows six. He was slight chanceer rain got scattered afternoon storms tomorrow, mostly cloudy all day in high seventy six by chance raine every night sixty two below and eighty four of the high on Thursday, at least the cloudy start of the day don't know what the rest of the day has in store for it, but that's the weather forecast.
Speaker 7: Sixty five degrees right now. Time for a traffic update, Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center. You See Health has expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation. Learn more at you see health dot com. Highway traffic not banned, and for your Tuesday morning in Pound seventy four continues to move along problem free, approaching seventy five west. Pound two seventy five looks good to love one, So does these Pound two seventy five pass written Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six point thirty on a Tuesday, I'm gonna go over to the phones. Remind of the phone number five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk or hit pound five fifty if you have an eighteen tifum Mike hang on because New Hampshire Grey was kind of enough to hold over the break there. Welcome back, Gary. Always good to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Good to hear from you, Brian. Hey, as far as this nutcase with a crossbow. There's nothing like freedom of speech, because by your fruits you shall know them.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 2: I agree. You know, it's like those crazy client people on the bridge. I know people are up said about it and they think the world's coming to an end. But you know, there's where the idiots are. You can see them. They're identifying themselves. They're saying things that are stupid out loud. That's good for us. We know who to sell to stay away from. And it generates discussion about their belief systems, which of course always reveals how backcrap and saying their belief systems are. So more speech equals better for everyone. I agree with you absolutely.
Speaker 4: Hey, as far as this irresponsible you were cracked on, it's about the irresponsibility of the way we're spending our mind. And it goes full the Republicans as well.
Speaker 2: Yes it does.
Speaker 4: I really believe, I really believe that they want to crash the system.
Speaker 13: YEP, it's going to crash.
Speaker 4: And once they crash, they believe that they're going to be around to pick up the pieces and make it in their own image. That's the only thing that makes sense. That's exactly what they're doing. Yeah, and there's nothing else you could say that. That's what they're trying. Whether it works or not, nobody knows.
Speaker 2: Well, we're the global default currency. We are the most reliable person around in terms of the the worth of our currency. And in order to knock us off this lofty perch that we've been standing on now for the last one hundred and fifty or so years, the left has to do something to stop us. And the global warming climate change concept is doing everything it can to undermine our our stability in terms of the energy grid and our ability to produce and consume, which is all evil from their perspective. That's not going to quite do it. So what else do you do? You refuse to cut a single dime from the federal government spending, getting us to the point where the vast majority of the money that's taken in by way of taxes it goes to debt service, in other words, our credit card interest bill, basically ultimately leading to people not trusting the American fiat currency and no longer borrowing money from us or or buying our bonds, and then the whole thing comes collapsing down. That's just due to the inevitable conclusion. It's just it's you know, can you imagine if we had a credit score?
Speaker 5: Are are?
Speaker 2: Are we a responsible borrower? Appreciated?
Speaker 5: Gary?
Speaker 2: I think you're onto something I really do, and it's sad. Mike, welcome to the program. Thank you for holding there.
Speaker 5: Hi, Brian, real.
Speaker 14: Quick about that guy down. But as they protecting the protesters of a crossbow, two questions. Is he walking around that loaded or is it just hearing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cocked, it's got a bolt in it.
Speaker 5: That's not safe.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they have modern cross bow not on. Modern crossbows have safeties. I walk around with every handgun I own is loaded and ready to go. Like if you know what a nineteen eleven style firearm is in third stage, you got the hammer pulled back, but it's got a safety on it, and you can carry it around safely and you're ready to fire. Just look the safety down. Unhis you're holding onto the grip.
Speaker 14: So and also they might never tried to fire across to draw the cable back on that thing. Yeah a bolt.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, That's why I was joking about it. When you see the zombie movies, there's always some idiot running around with a crossbow killing zombies, Like, wait a second, Okay, you got one. What about the rest of them? What are they gonna do? Are they gonna pause their attack while you're pulling the bow back and locking and putting another bolt in. Yeah, it's a tough process the exactly. But it looks scary, which I think is probably the point. Anyhow, feel free to call let's see here. It looks like I'm out of time for local stories, which I guess is okay under the circumstances. Do have something to bring to everybody's attention. Amendment which has been approved here in the state of Ohio to eliminate property taxes a constitutional amendments. This is a ballot initiative. What would our elected officials do if they can't take in our property tax dollars? If we so choose to vote on something like that. Colin Electric Andrew Colin is outstanding team of certified licensed electricians that are awesome with customer service. The price is always right when you're dealing with Colin Electric. Family owned operated since nineteen ninety nine, and they're happy and they're proud of their honest reputation, and they provide all facets of residential electric work from the big project to the small projects and everything in between. Maybe you need your old nob and two or iluminum wiring upgrade, they'll rewire your whole house. That's a job install my iterator and I did. I was amazed at how big of a job that was, at least from my perspective. I'm not an electrician, but I saw all the wiring they had going that they did it. They did a great job work right out of the gate. Of course it does. You get a ten year wiring warranty on everything they do for you, so you know whatever they do for you.
Speaker 5: Is going to work.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: And they're just outstanding with customer service. I always get a kick out of the electricians from Color when they've come over. They've done many projects in my house over the years, so I can strongly and recommend them. Of course, they enjoy an a plus with a better business bureau. So if all your residential electric needs, give Andrew Cullen on the team a call at five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two Online It's Cullen spelled c U L E N Cullenelectric, Cincinnati, dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Here's what's trending now on the new and improved Channel nine. First warning, while the forecast today we're gonna have clouds. It's going to be human today, they're saying, and we have afternoon storms that are likely seventy few. Today is high overnight lottis sixty with a slight chance of rain seventy six to high tomorrow again with afternoon scattered storms and clouds. Thoughty every night with a slight chance of rain. Sixty two for the low and a warm Thursday, eighty four for the high with clouds. It's sixty five degrees. Right now, it is time for traffic update. Chuck from the u SEE Health Traffic Center. You See Health has expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 9: Learn more ed you'd see health dot com.
Speaker 7: Highways continue to look pretty good this morning northbound seventy five. All of a sudden, I am seeing a bit of slow traffic between Buttermilk and Kyle, So I'm looking for a problem near Dixie Highway. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRE and see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six forty eight fifty five kr SD talk station number fifty five KR see dot com and you can't listen to live Christopher Smith and doing the Smith Event every Monday seven twenty and these evenings. Empower you seven or Dave, I'll get you called just our j Rather, I'll get your call just a second. Remind folks tonight seven pm, empower Youoamerica dot org. Get to log in only Joy from the comforty grown home. I had doctor Robert Malone on yesterday. He's gonna be talking about the dangers of the COVID mRNA vaccines, you know, approve without clinical trials and a sketchy approval process, and all of the dangers that have been revealed after basically the entire globe went through this clinical trial and all these bad things manifested themselves. Of course, they got the Emergency Use authorization which freeze the pharmaceutical companies from any liability connection with this mr NA vaccine that they foisted upon the people. And remember the edicts and mandates. You got fired if you didn't get it. It's crazy, insane, and he's not willing to discount the idea that population control might have been one of the motivations. He said, I'm going to keep my powder dry on that, but it's certainly a logical thing for people to want to kind of assume, give the damages that it does to fetuses in utero as well as two women in connection with the reproductive function. So frightening, frightening stuff. Doctor Robert Malone Tonight seven pm, log in and register ahead of time. Empower Youoamerica dot org. Jay, thank you for holding and welcome to the fifty five Case Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Thank good morning, Brian.
Speaker 15: Thanks and real quick, we can't forget about Governor Dewines Maximilian campaign where he was handing out college scholarship for young people who didn't need the.
Speaker 3: Vaccine to go get vaccinated. But the reason I called was the constitutional amendment, the Dave Yost, the petition that Dave Yost as appro I have to.
Speaker 13: Look at this.
Speaker 15: I love the idea, but my question is why didn't Dave Yost pick up a piece of paper that said, hang on a second, seventy percent of our property tax is school tax. And twenty years ago the Supreme Court took a look at the Ohio Constitution said it's unconstitutional to fund schools through property tax.
Speaker 13: So seventy percent of the.
Speaker 15: Problem goes away if we just would have upheld the us of the Ohio Supreme Courts ruling on the Constitution.
Speaker 13: It already exists.
Speaker 2: Isn't that But isn't that revealing of the incompetence of every elected official. It's gone to Columbus since that Supreme Court ruling finding that our funding of the school systems is unconstitutional and it's based on property tax, they haven't come up with a solution. They've ignored.
Speaker 13: It just needed a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of time. Brian like a couple of decades which Reich, which really turns into.
Speaker 15: They all put their hand on the Bible and swore an oath. I believe, I know this happens at the federal level. I assume at the state level, fame that they're going to put their hand on the Bible and uphold the Ohio Constitution.
Speaker 3: If so, as a Christian, I would take a look at that and say, you put yourself.
Speaker 15: In grave danger of taking an oath putting your hand on the Bible, and then we're just going to ignore it when it's inconvenient.
Speaker 3: So I look at it through a skeptical lens to say, as Hillary Clinton might say, what difference does it make if we pass the constitutional amendment, because our elected leadership has already shown that well, they're very adept at just ignoring whenever things are on constitutional.
Speaker 2: No, but that would mean you wouldn't have to pay your property tax bill if they sent one to you. This constitutional amendment eliminates property taxes in the state of Ohio. Real property taxes would be unconstitutional in the state, So you don't have to pay the tax bill if they send it to you anyway. So if they ignore, that's that constitutional amendment, the will of the people. If the people do vote in favor of it, they can't send a property tax bill on and if they do, you have a legal basis to not pay it citing the constitution.
Speaker 15: Can I scratch out the school tax part.
Speaker 5: Of it today?
Speaker 2: Is there would be no tax.
Speaker 3: Reduced it by seventy percent.
Speaker 2: Yes, there would be no tax on real property. That tax bill is calculated based upon the value of your home. So I make that argument, and that's see, that's where that's where the real challenge comes in. See, this is the will of the citizens. Perhaps if it's voted in, if it's ultimately approved. The language of the title has been approved, now it advances, and they're going to analyze the substance of the actual text of the measure itself. But I mean walk through what might happen. This is a citizen based effort to abolish property tax, which I suppose is a solution to following the Supreme Court of Ohio's decision that the current funding structure is unconstitutional. So maybe this is the people's answer to their two decades long plus inaction on the subject matter. I don't know how it ultimately works out. Well, I am too, because you know, I think about my senior citizens friends out there. The house is completely paid off, and the real estate property tax bill goes through the roof and they can't afford it, meaning they can't afford to stay in a place that they own outright. So you never really own your property then, which kind of throws the idea of personal property and private property ownership on its head. You really don't own it as long as you have to pay an ever increasing tax bill on it. Yeah, but the devil's in the detail. So if this were to pass, then what do they do. I mean, really walk through it. There's a lot of different taxes in there. How is it that they can fund you know, the parks and the bridges and the park systems, and I mean we could go on look at the line item on your tax bill and you realize how many things are funded based on your property. Appreciate the call, Jack six forty five fifty five KC Detalk Station, Emory Federal Credit Union. Get your calendar out and mark the date because they're offering a nice free service and they do this annually. It is the Emory Federal Credit Union Annual shred Event. So the date you need to mark is June seventh, from nine am to one pm. Everybody's welcome to pack up. They're unnecessary personal and confidential documents, whatever kind of document you got, if you want them shredded, that's what they're doing at all three Emory locations. Shredding protects your personal information. You know, you have peace of mind. Note that the documents have been safely and thoroughly destroyed. So the branch locations are in Blue Ash Liberty Township in Western Hills. You can get all the details and the addresses online at Emory FCU dot org. It's a better way to bank at Emory so again June seventh, nine am to one pm. Federally insured by NCUA.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 16: Don't get suckered into the same old free phone game by Channel.
Speaker 2: Nine says the following about the Weather've got a cloudy day to day. It's going to be a humid too. Seventy two for the high with afternoon storms likely. Overnight low is sixty with a slight chance rain. You got clouds again tomorrow again with scattered afternoon storms in a high have seventy six, sixty two overnight with slight chance rain and a cloudy start of the day. On Thursday, it's going all the way up to eighty four degrees sixty five degrees right now. Time for a traffic update from the uc Heth Tramphing Center.
Speaker 7: If you see how pans expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 9: Visit ucehealth dot com for more.
Speaker 7: Northbound seventy five break lights out of Errol Language towards Dixie. I'm looking for a problem in between southbound two seventy five break lads continue to build between the Lawrence Perg ramp and the work on the bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc A talk station.
Speaker 2: Six fifty. If you buy kre CD talk station Happy Tuesday, you can go to the phones. Here's five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three taco with pound five fifty if you have an AT and T phone. Tom, Welcome to the morning show, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Brian. You're the lawyer, so I give a question for you.
Speaker 18: Since taxes has been illegal according to the Ohio Supreme Court for the last foury or so years, would there not be a case for a class action lawsuit against the state of Ohio to recoup those losses.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the context. It's illegal. At least it's unconstitutional to fund the school system using real estate taxes the Court of the Supreme Court decision from twenty years ago. I don't know what losses you're referring to. It's still unconstitutional.
Speaker 18: If I'm paying illegal tax according to the Supreme Court, would I'm not being able to recruit those illegal taxes?
Speaker 2: No, not, to the best of my understanding. I'm trying to struggle with the legal issue in the context in which you're stating the question. Anytime someone starts us you're the lawyer, and I always get worried because, hey, just having a law degree does not mean you know everything there is to know about the law. I'm on record, Okay, So this is a complicated.
Speaker 18: I'm just saying, between the two of you know a whole lot more about that stuff than I do.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very complicated, of course, and I don't I mean, I guess I'm puzzled by the fact that the legislative branch and the governor's office haven't done anything to comply with the coequal branch of government, which is the Supreme Court, which says that what the current funding structure is unconstitutional. So that's just been ignored outright. I mean, I think about it in the context of, you know, everybodys screaming about Donald Trump ignoring the courts and doing what he wants. I mean, here we are in the state of Ohio. They've been doing that now for the last two decades. So that's really the big issue in the room. But in so far as whether we have any relief that could be available in the courts for the taxpayers here in Ohio. I am struggling to figure out how that will be characterized or what the remedy might be. I don't think you can unring the bell. The taxes have been spent on schools, and of course they got to be funded in some way. But it is unconstitutional the way they're doing it. I guess you probably could run into court and ask for an injunction. He's saying, the Supreme Court has previously held that this funding mechanism is unconstitutional. Ergo I refuse to pay the property taxes that are related to the the funding of the local school district because it's unconstitutional. Maybe you can get some legs that way. It just surprises me after twenty years no one's gone to court and done that. So maybe I just haven't analyzed the merits of that or the complications surrounding it. But the first time the question has ever been posed to me, my friend. But this Citizens for Property Tax Reform group is the ones that have circulated this petition to amend the Constitution, and I, on some level, I think it's kind of brilliant. So the Ohio Attorney General's Office approved the wording of the amendment. They got petition in the first day of May, so they had to determine whether these submitted language fairly and truthfully summarizes the constitutional amendment, and they did responses sent to the petitioners dev Yos. Having carefully examined the submission, I conclude that the title and summary are fair and truthful statements of the proposed constitutional amendment. So next step in the process is for the Ohio Ballot Board to certify the proposal. And after that, the petitioners have to go out into the state and gather signatures from registered voters voters equal to at least ten percent of the vote's cast in the most recent gubernatorial election. And they have to get signatures from at least forty four of Ohio's eighty eight counties, with each of those counties requiring at least five percent of the vote's cast in the gubernatorial election. Now, I don't think that represents much of a challenge. I am certain, as I said here today, there are enough people willing to want to abolish the property tax in each of the counties to get sufficient number of signatures. So when the petition comes rolling by you'll have an opportunity to sign. But walking through the devils always in the details, right, How would things look afterwards? Given that the various school districts get most of their butt money from property taxes, and if property taxes can no longer be collected in the state of Ohio, I guess the reform group leaders are suggressing that. Well, you know, we're not trying to defund public public schools, but they want the state to use an alternative method, going back to the Supreme Court decision. It's sun cuts just the way they're currently doing it. So maybe an income or sales tax. So I would expect, and this is actually fair er if you abolish by voting for this measure, assuming he gets on the ballot, property taxes are abolished, a sales tax represents a fairer way because everyone then has to shoulder the burden of the public schools. You go to the store and buy something, you are participating. You're getting some benefit from them. Even those who don't have children get the benefit of some schooling, but also roads, bridges, infrastructure. It's better than income tax, which doesn't ever affect a lot of the people who get goods and services from government. So a sales tax is a legitimate sort of I would argue maybe a better way to fund them, maybe a national sales tax rather than an income tax. That's always an option six p. Fifty five fifty five K see the talk station five point three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk just I'm just getting a kick out of this initiative, I really am. I'm sure it's causing some folks in elected capacity to sweat. Just to Scooch more to talk about off Top of the Air news, followed by Dan Claire, communications director Outreach officer for the Disabled American Veterans about the DAV boot Camp that's coming up this weekend.
Speaker 5: I hope you can stick around us.
Speaker 2: Happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour, you're moving very quickly. Fifty five KRC the talk station. This report is sponsored by Rocket. It's seven oh six IPIY by Parcy the Talk Station.
Speaker 5: I hope they were in seven of the DCS.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, We're gonna get the Disabled American Veterans talking about the DAV boot Camp this week and do that. Bottom of the Air and the meantimes go to the phones. I got Andrew Pappis, former Anderson Township trustee, on the phone. Welcome back, Todrue. It's always good to hear from you, Brian.
Speaker 8: I need you to refer to me as vice Admiral, Lord humongous. Okay, I mean I was gonna go for general, but that just seems so trite and overdone nowadays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just and you know, the title.
Speaker 8: Rear admiral has other connotations, so I didn't really want to go down that road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't have, but you know, you threw it out there.
Speaker 8: You could call me the Ayatola of Rock and Roller if you'd like.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, all these titles came to you in a dream.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, you know, honestly, I feel like sadly, I should say, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like we're living in a dream a little bit.
Speaker 8: Because it was it was a very somber weekend, especially here in Anderson Township. We had the funeral procession come through here, and I have to say I was very impressed with the turnout here and Anderson. A lot of people lining the streets holding flags. It was quite a beautiful paying a showing for a police and our Faigen officer. But and then I flick on, you know, flick on the news. Reality comes back in Sunday kind of took a little bit of a break, and I saw the post from the Black Panthers were coming to town.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and outruns. You know, I'll put it to you this way.
Speaker 8: I've had bigger events for.
Speaker 5: God knows what and no media shows up.
Speaker 8: You know, you alert the media we might be having this, that or the other, and you know, you have maybe fifty people there or whatever, and the news doesn't show up because they deem it non newsworthy.
Speaker 5: But this group of I don't know how you want to describe them, but this group of folks shows.
Speaker 8: Up in town and they had probably, I don't know, look like fifteen twenty people there near the courthouse. And there's the press giving them free press coverage, exactly what they want. So they spread their message of hate and division and.
Speaker 2: Give the appearance of strength. It gives them the appearance of strength when they represent it just a very very very tiny percent of the population who wants to protest over the prosecution of what I think we can all agree on as a murderer.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, and not only does it gives them legitimacy, but the press doesn't see it, you know, the press teams that pressed acides, you know. And I'm speaking specifically of the Inquirer, which I'm not a big fan of the Inquirer, as anyone that follows me might know. I have a problem with the editor over there and a lot of the people over there, because they're so fundamentally biased.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't subscribe to that rag if you paid for it at.
Speaker 8: The end of the day after that, and you did mention it you've been talking about this morning.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate the callers that have called in about it.
Speaker 8: But you know, there's an old saying just because you have the right doesn't make it right. And I do appreciate your comments from the legal perspective on the lawsuit that was filed by I believe a non attorney from out of the state.
Speaker 5: I believe she's from Atlanta. I'm not sure that is.
Speaker 2: From what I learned that is correct. Not in the state.
Speaker 8: Yes, So she just picks up, you know, picks up the pen and files a lawsuit based on something she saw on TV, making allegations that, you know, evidence of abuse, when literally that the many news organizations were reporting the prior day that this accused murderer and I'm using accused.
Speaker 5: In quotes here.
Speaker 8: Was was critical was you know, in the critical care critical condition in the hospital from this crash, and was initially reported that he passed away if you remember correctly, So you know, any injuries that were apparent the next day in the courtroom were clearly due to his.
Speaker 5: Uh and they were to his head. You know, he didn't black eyes, are broken, nose per se from beatings.
Speaker 2: He just had elascerations to his head.
Speaker 8: And then she makes the the U because she must be psychic.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Was that miss Cleo that filed the laws? Well maybe maybe Antoinette Holloway, the civilian, the non attorney who has filed this, uh, this specious lawsuit. Maybe she did previously in a prior life act as Miss Cleo and do tee leaf reading.
Speaker 5: Maybe she called California psychics.
Speaker 8: And you know, I'm going I'm reaching back here, I'm pulling a lot of memories out of my psyche here.
Speaker 5: But I mean, I gotta tell.
Speaker 8: You it it just yeah, I mean, you're correct, ignore it and move past it. But you know, my fear is this and then throw Clyde Bennett into it. I do understand that he's facing some some allegations of what's the legal term here, he was ethical violations I can't remember, might be legal violations, but I know that that was filed like earlier this month.
Speaker 5: That there's some allegations made against.
Speaker 8: Clyde Bennett that's being heard by this I believe the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Speaker 5: I'm not positive on that, but I.
Speaker 2: Know the Supreme Court would rule on ethical ethical issues. But ethical issues also can be criminally related. So if he was abusing like misusing client funds or absconding with with with client funds, and he could be charged with a crime, but also would be subject to ethical challenges in the Supreme Court, and he could lose his license if something's been proven, or be suspended from the practice of law. So that's the determination the Supreme Court made, but that that is an independent thing from any criminal allegations that might be dealt with by the prosecutor's office.
Speaker 8: Well, here's my problem, and and correct me if you if you don't feel the same way. Maybe I'm off base here, but here's my fear. First of all, this this heinous act. I'll just I'm using words that you know, I'm trying to use words that not you're not going to dump me on. But the the this act is this whole this whole thing is quickly spiraling into some sort of circus atmosphere. Intentionally, yes, and and to be fair, we can't let it because the you know, society, we deserve better for something as serious as this incident.
Speaker 5: We deserve, but we cannot allow it to.
Speaker 8: To They want distraction, they want deflection, they want they want confusion anarchy to rule the day, so that we get distracted and we forget at the very core here an innocent, very good man. I mean that far better than I am or will be. To be fair, I mean this man was a pillar in the community and led by example, silently, led by example, was sadly murdered by a vehicle, you know, replaced.
Speaker 5: The car with a gun. Would people then have less uh less, you know, less.
Speaker 8: Ability to claim you know, uh, this isn't a serious a car an incident.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm saying just because.
Speaker 8: It was a car doesn't make it any less less heinous. And I'm just I just cannot believe that the news is facilitating.
Speaker 13: And aiding the the.
Speaker 8: The spiraling into clown or to to circus atmosphere.
Speaker 5: That's my point.
Speaker 2: Well, and I consider that the media is is part of the group that once the chaos and once the division, and once this sort of idle devolution, if I can use that or decivilizing effect that's going on. You know, they're all leftists and they have perhaps in their reporting, have an anti police mindset, and this fulfills their goals to undermine public trust and law enforcement on some twisted level. So and they benefit from the idea that if they can can if they can stir this pot and get people to you know, take to the streets and riot in protest, they're going to have a whole lot more fun stories to talk about because we all know it gets the lead in the press.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I just wish that My suggestion to people is, and you correct me if I'm wrong here, but you know, when you see these people protesting, ignore it. Just walk past that, you know, and you and you hear about these lawsuits.
Speaker 5: I mean, I could go out.
Speaker 8: Today and file a lawsuits exact any particular reason and it's not going to get covered by the press. It's not going to be put in the headlines because you know, for all intents and purposes, we can agree on surface at least that this is a frivolous and pointless and case less lawsuit. Yeah, but the press runs with it and puts the narrative out there, and then everyone's talking about So I would just simply you concur that, you know, the best course of action rather than you know, counter protesting or gathering to watch these people is just ignore them and let them fade into obscurity.
Speaker 2: Which they will do in a day or two, you know. I mean, we had to deal with antifile for a while, you know, occupying the streets and blah blah. Well they went away, didn't they. I mean, it took a lot longer than this one will. These are folks from out of town. I imagine they've got other things to do back home, like maybe families or perhaps employment, although I guess I have to question that, but something else. And they're not going to be staying around the city of Cincinnati for months and weeks protesting Rodney Hinton Junior's prosecution. So people get it out of their system. But I'm with you, ignore it. I I plan on it. It's not going to change it after my life.
Speaker 8: So what is what is your Since I'm now vice admiral, what is your? What rank would you like me to bestow up on you too? You have to think about that one.
Speaker 5: What's our I mean? The other thing is who's gonna what's our uniform gonna be? I mean that opens up, you.
Speaker 8: Know, I mean I thought I was done buying clothes, and you know, I'm kind of comfortable in cargo shorts.
Speaker 2: Just gouda shirt and cargo shorts. There you have it, and you can wear your ugs.
Speaker 9: They're not ugs.
Speaker 8: Give me a break, they are not you guys swear to guy guys with your us.
Speaker 9: Okay, crocs, they're not crocs.
Speaker 2: Gez so much better sketchers.
Speaker 5: You're really cruising, Brian, I'll tell you right.
Speaker 2: I like the idea. How about the uniform will be whatever the hell it is we decided to put on that given day, we'll have our title.
Speaker 9: But I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I need the I need the ray ban sunglasses and the and the something militariesque style hat.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe the French navy.
Speaker 9: Hat that comes to a point at both ends.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. But we were we really need to have a formal uniform. But you work on your.
Speaker 8: Title and I have to tell you, you know, vice admiral's taken, so you gotta go something higher that I don't.
Speaker 19: Know what's higher than vice admiral. And then the whole military jargon. Grand Pooba, the grand Pooba. There you got that, Grand Pooba. I appreciate the love of it.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, in a day like today, when I'm feeling down about the headlines and disappointed with the Republicans in Congress because they can't find a penny that they won't cut, you added a little levity to the program this morning, Drew, which is always welcome here on the fifty five Caresee Morning Show. It's one of the reasons why I appreciate you. Yeah, your job is move on, move on to another task. I'm here tomorrow as well, fifty five cares de Talk Station. Grand Pooba Oter egsit won't get rid of the STENTI of politics like to joke about that. But you know, for all all the odors that you know, you regularly encounter human odors, pet oders. Maybe your dog gets hit by a skunk, spray mold, mildew moke. It works. Odor Exit has a product that works. These are manufactured locally. It's a locally owned business. Support your local businesses and get rid of the odors. They have been around for twenty five years. They celebrated the anniversary this year, and you know they're proud of what they do getting rid of your odors with products that come with the one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Use the odor Exit products as directed. Your odor is gone and it works on some stubborn odors too. Again, I go back to the skunspray, but I think you the number one tough order to eliminate and it works great on that. So go to odor exit dot com spelled od o r xit. You'll figure out easily which product you need to buy for the odor that's bothering you.
Speaker 5: Order it online.
Speaker 2: They quickly deliver it to you a day maybe two, but it'll be on your front porch or if you need it right now. They sell it all over town. Multiple locations sell older exit products and it's easy to find them by using the search engine at odor exit dot com. Works on everything except the stanchion politics odor exit dot Com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 10: Andy, Andy, how does it get y?
Speaker 2: Channel nine says the following about the weather today, give me a muggy day, humid, also cloudy with storms likely This afternoon. Seventy two will be today's high. Overnight little sixty with the opportunity for some additional rain. Overnight going to be cloudy again. Tomorrow is scattered afternoon storms and I high have seventy six, slight chance of rain over night dropping to sixty two. And on Thursday we'll see a high of up to eighty four degrees and at least a cloudy start of the day. That's all I have about the rest of the weather.
Speaker 7: Sixty five. Right now, it's time for a traffic updep Chuck Ingram from the u SEE Health Traffic Center. You See Health has expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 9: Learn more you see health dot com.
Speaker 7: North pound seventy five and an extra five out of Burrowmonger into downtown southbound seventy five getting heavier through Walkman crews are working with an accident northbound seventy one and two seventy five. But they're over on the right shoulder. I'm not seeing a huge to lay out of blue ash. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRE and Sea Lead talk station.
Speaker 2: It's seven twenty two here at fifty five KRC the talk station. Hope you're having a decent Tuesday. We're here from the dav the disabled American veterans to want a boot camp this weekend. Get the details from Dan Claire in the next segment. Today's Tuesdays we get the inside scoop of bright bart News every Tuesday day to a five the return of Deputy Politics Editor Bradley jay answering the question why are senators against Ed Martin for the Department of Justice posts and then fast forward about an hour from now, Daniel Davis Deep Dive Tuesday at eight thirty with the retired lieutenant colonel on the latest going on between Russia and Ukraine. Looks like Zelenski maybe wanting to sit down at the table with Putin and Donald Trump and negotiate peace. Seems like I've heard that story before anyway, since Ava is going to join the program at eight forty two, So my veteran friends out there be around and listening at eight forty I've been lamenting this proposed budget bill, and it's just so heartbreaking when you hear about the Republicans can't even get to some point of agreement over cutting government spending, struggling to cut one point five trillion over ten years. And I read the opinion pier or the open letter from Senator Ron Johnson this morning appearing in the Wall Street Journal, and he's a definite no on this because it does not cut enough. What they're doing is just not really much, said he he won't support it. So there's one right there, and they can't afford to lose very many to get anything passed. Meanwhile, while Republicans struggling to cut one point five trillion spending, Ron Johnson's push for a return to pre pandemic spending levels that would amount to a six point five trillion dollar cut. And why wouldn't we return to pre pandemic spending levels? I pointed out this morning, just sort of asking out loud and asking for a friend. What did we do prior to COVID? I understand business and industry was locked down and people weren't going to work, so they had to have some sort of mass infusion from the federal government. We need to expand medicaid because of well, COVID, but we're not in COVID anymore. Why can't we go back to what we spent before? And even that's too much. That's how we racked up thirty seven trillion dollars in debt or at least thirty but Johnson, speaking with Newsback, said he's not particularly optimistic about the bill Republicans or their or even their ability to pass it by July fourth, given the spending levels. Pointed out the Congressional Budget Office latest projection for ten years of spending. Are you ready eighty nine trillion dollars? So they're going to reduce that eighty nine trillion projection from the CBO. That's over ten years, folks, by an underwhelming one point five trillion dollars, representing a one point seven percent cut, which he referred to as a rounding error. Amen, it is. I know a lot of Republicans up there in swing states. You know, they're concerned about getting re elected, you know, but you know, honestly, if they don't get reelected, but they score a victory in the name of some measure, of fiscal sanity to save us our country, literally save our country. I think it's worth losing a seat. And the idea that Democrats are going to have an overwhelming victory so they get a two thirds majority in the House, I think that is a slim to none possibility, which means anything that they propose in the Democrat controlled version of the next House ain't gonna get through. So quit worrying about your phony, blowney job. Do something right by America, make a tough choice, put your name on the line, and let's move forward. Seven twenty six fifty five krc DE talk station and get in touch with John Ryan. John Ryan is Prestige Interiors. It's his company, and he does kitchen remodeling. And he's been doing kitchen remodeling almost exclusively for like thirty five years. He has done all kinds of kitchens, big projects, small projects, everything in between. You want to do a small one, like replace your cabinets and countertops, call John got the whole thing and start from scratch like we did with John.
Speaker 5: Call him up.
Speaker 2: He's there from initial design to final installation. Your true partner in a kitchen modeling project, and he's seen it all so you're gonna love some of the ideas he has for your kitchen. When you're talking about you know what you want and are hoping for from your new kitchen. So get in touch with him. It's easy to do. A plus the Better Business Bureau. It's Prestige one two three dot com. Prestige one two three dot com. When you call him up, please tell him Brian said, Hi five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero.
Speaker 10: Two two nine fifty five KRC made for this mountain exists to empower.
Speaker 2: Here's your Channel nine first Warning weather forecast. Gonna have a cloudy, humid day today with storms likely this afternoon, high seventy two, sixty degrees overnight with a chance of rain. It's gonna be cloudy with scattered afternoon storms tomorrow with a high seventy six over night sixty two in small chance of rain, and a hot Thursday with a high of eighty four and some clouds sixty five degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update from Chuck.
Speaker 7: Ingram from the UCUT Traffic Center. You see health hands expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 9: Learn more.
Speaker 7: You see howth dot com North found seventy one crews continue to work with an accident above two seventy five. They're on the right shoulder south pound seventy five. You could add an extra five through Lachland and getting closer to a ten minute delake northbound seventy five out of Erlanger into downtown. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZ the talk Stationay.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty here fifty five krc the talk station, A very happy Tuesday to you. You know me, I love helping out the American veterans and uh well also enjoy getting folks on that are helping out the area veterans. And today we have Dan Claire from the DAV about the Patriot Boot Camp. Dan, welcome back to the program. It's good to hear from you today.
Speaker 20: Hey, good morning, Brian, thanks for having us back again.
Speaker 2: Always enjoy hearing from me, and I appreciate what you're doing for the American Vetteran remind my listeners about what you do at the DAV.
Speaker 20: Sure DAV is nationally headquartered right here in the try say we're an Erlanger. We help veterans get their benefits, we help them connect with jobs, and this week we're going to be helping them become entrepreneurs.
Speaker 2: How do you go about doing that? I'm sorry, Dan, I lack the entrepreneurial spirit. I've been at W two employee my entire life, and I'm always in awe of folks who are able to They're like, you know what, I've got an idea, I'm going to start my own business, and they actually get it accomplished. I have the most utmost respect for those folks because I just I just don't have it in me.
Speaker 17: You know, I do too.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of guts.
Speaker 20: I mean, just by definition, if you're an entrepreneur, you're doing something that is inherently risky. But these veterans are up to it, you know. And what we're trying to do is give them some of the building blocks. A lot of these folks, during the prime years that they would have been entrepreneurs, they were serving their country. So we want to help them give them access to great instruction, mentors and a network that's going to be there to help them as they pursue their ventures.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's going to take place at the event and give us all the details on that.
Speaker 17: Sure will.
Speaker 20: We kick off on Wednesday morning, Tomorrow morning, bright and early. We're going to start and we will actually have Robert Irvine from Food Networks Restaurant Impossible speaking and he'll be a mentor and participating in the event. We're really excited about that. We're going to talk about marketing, pitching, legal, We're going to have a big deployer legal shield presentation. We're going to talk about funding and wellness. All tomorrow the event keeps going, we're going to talk about government contracting, mergers and acquisitions, and then we're going to do something on Thursday that's really unique and that we really rely on the community here in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati on and that's mentor matching. Every one of these veterans is going to get matched up with with local business leaders and some national business leaders who are traveling in. They're donating their time, about four hours of their time to meet with eight veterans and help them, you know, just walk through what they're going through and maybe help some of these veterans avoid some of the mistakes that those CEOs that those legal folks have seen happen to other people or happen to themselves over the years.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the value of having people that have been down that road don't make the mistakes that they made. They went through it and had to get themselves out of the challenges, and so they have great ways of explaining, oh, by the way, don't do this because this is going to happen to you. That's valuable real life experience. Is this taking place at a venue?
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's actually at DAVS National Headquarters here Hurling are Opdulwick Drive. So we're hosting it here again and we'll be back in October for another event. We got the space, we got the facility, and we might as well use it to make sure that we're taking can care these veterans here.
Speaker 2: Oh amen to that. Now, I understand you've got a bit of a shark tank competition going on.
Speaker 20: There absolutely ten thousand dollars in nondoluted capital to the winner. We're going to out of our cohort. We're going to have about eighty veterans participating, we expect, and the top three will share in ten thousand dollars in nondoluted funding to help their businesses, and it's nice to give them a little bit of a boost. T Mobile sponsors that. But it's also very nice for us because it teaches the rest of the class through questions through seeing someone else do it, kind of seeing someone put on the spot. It helps them prepare for the pitches they're going to have to make if they want to succeed in business.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously this is recommended for veterans out there who have a business model or an idea in mind, or maybe someone who's already started off down that road and maybe need some assistance with dealing with some of the challenges that wants to learn from folks who've been down the road with their current entrepreneurial endeavor. But what about folks who are veterans who think, hmmm, maybe I could be an entrepreneur. I just don't have anything in mind right now. Would they benefit at all from being at this event.
Speaker 20: Well, we're looking primarily for veterans who have taken some serious steps towards their entrepreneurship, but we do offer other resources and the community is there to help other folks who are like in that seed stage where they just have an idea. They're an ideation mode and we want to help them out and we also connect them with SBA and other resources, other people who are out there helping them so that they can get to that point where they're ready to take on something like dab Patriot boot Camp.
Speaker 2: All right, so for all the details, it's Patriotbootcamp dot org.
Speaker 5: Have I got that right?
Speaker 20: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Thank you, no problem. Well, they're going to want to hearing something about like an event like this, with all the resources that are going to be available, why not take them up on it. It's there for your benefit, my veteran friends and entrepreneurial veteran friends. Bootcamp dot org. And again the kickoff time tomorrow tomorrow morning.
Speaker 20: We kick off at eight am.
Speaker 2: Eight am. That's a sleeping for veterans, right.
Speaker 20: Yeah, we call it boot camp at eight am is a pretty late starting terms.
Speaker 2: In those terms, it is for the American veteran who's used to the bugle. Yes, indeed, Well, I appreciate you joining the program, and I thank you for the opportunity to spread the information of my veteran friends out there. Dan Claire Communications Outreach ofvis for for DAV The resources are there for you my veteran friends, so take advantage of them. Thanks for doing the program, Dan, it's a great idea.
Speaker 20: Thanks your constant source of support for us, and we really appreciate what you do for us.
Speaker 2: I am blessed to be in this position to be able to spread the news, my friend, and happy to do it. Thank you for your service for our country, my friend. It's seven thirty six right now, folks, So I hope you can stick around. Got more to talk about. I will be taking phone calls too, if you'd like to call. I'd love to hear from you. But first I want to mention affordable medical imaging because I want everybody to save thousands of dollars. Don't go to the hospital and get your images echo cardigram CT scans, MRIs, ultrasounds. They are a boatload of money at the hospital. They got tons of overhead. But they also like the fat bank, the profit that comes from the hospital imaging center. Because most people don't know about affordable imaging services. Where that echo cardiogram going to get you right in to do it, no waytime. It's five hundred dollars without an enhancement, eight hundred with that price comes with the Board certified radiologist report where you would pay probably thirty five hundred dollars if not more at the hospital, five hundred without an enhancement, eight hundred with these prices never cease to amaze me. I've doing commercials for affordable imaging services for a long time now, and every time I see the stark contrast between the two and the fact that I've been there. I mean, I've gotten several CT scans from affordable imaging services where it's four point fifty without a contrast six hundred with a contrast, it could be five thousand dollars, same kind of equipment. Medical professionals who've been doing this for decades never had a prob with my doctor looking at the at the image and the radiologists report, So why pay more? You got a choice exercise at five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand. It's low overhead, but it's massive savings. Online you can learn more at Affordable medimaging dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Station CHANNELINE on the forecast Colottie Human day to day with afternoon storms likely seventy two Overnivo is sixty with some rain, scattered afternoon storms. Tomorrow high at seventy six clouds. It's light chancellraing over night sixty two and on Thursday going up to eighty four degrees with some clouds. It's sixty five degrees right now. It's time for a traffic upeak problem.
Speaker 7: To you see how traffic center you See Health has expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 9: Learn more at uce health dot com.
Speaker 7: Cruise continue to work with an accident northbound seventy one above two seventy five. They're on the right shoulder now getting heavyer southbound seventy one past two seventy five towards Pfeiffer inbound seventy four breakwights now two from above Montana chuck Ingramont fifty five, Karascene detalk station.
Speaker 2: Seven forty one. If you give have KCV talk station. At the risk of running along in this segment, which I'm sure I'm gonna do, I've got to read this. Victor David Hanson founded on American greatness and kind of putting into context. And we were talking about earlier with the monetary system here in the United States, and how we're going to run off a cliff stepping back, he makes some interesting, if not disturbing observations.
Speaker 5: It's worth a listen. Victor David has in right.
Speaker 2: Secure borders and stationary populations were considered the mark of emerging civilizations by classical historians. In contrast to no badism and constant strife over disputed territory. People who had a clearly defined and protected borders ascended to statehood, maintained a distinct culture, and achieved greater prosperity and security. In contrast, what we suffered from twenty twenty one to twenty twenty five was un press It was an intentional administration effort to decivilize the nation by destroying its borders, as if to return to the pre modern era, where there was no clearly defined or secure borders, and nomadic peoples migrated as they pleased Strangers. Still, illegal aliens were at times given precedents over citizens as immigration laws were simply discarded without IDs, Illegal aliens boarded US flights while the government ordered citizens to obtain more secure real IDs. Some eighty five hundred veterans soldiers were drummed out of the military for refusing the experimental mRNA vaccinations. Yet ten millions simply walked across the southern border into America without a care from the Biden administration whether they were vaccinated, ill or had criminal records. Any American citizen pulled over for speeding with an invalid driver's license while trafficking eight illegal aliens without identification would be jailed in charged with felony counts. Not Abregio Garcia, the violent spousal abuse er MS thirteen gang member and previously deported the illegal alien. He was neither arrested or even cited by the officers who pulled him over. One of the great hallmarks of Roman civilization when subsequent Western civilization, was its ability to create large cities by importing clean water, removing waste through sewers, and collecting garbage from the street. Even the age before microbiology, ancient pre modern city planners knew the connection between cleanliness and epidemics and how to lessen the disease through sanitation. But in the last two decades our major cities have been decivilizing. Citizens are told not to flush non biotegreat old plastics down the toilets, both to preserve the environment and to ensure municipal septic symptoms worked properly. They're reminded to pick up their pets excrement on sidewalks and in parks for purposes of collective health. They are taught not to urinate, spiter defecate in public areas. Is all that for naught? After all, our mayors and city councils and our biggest, most iconic cities simply destroyed centuries of such health protocols and allowed tens of thousands of homeless people with impunity to inject, urinate, deficate, and fornicate in or on the store front streets, gutters, parks, and sidewalks. The stench, floatsom and jetsam have utterly transform America's inner cities. Central Seattle, Los Angeles, parts of San Francisco, Portland, Washington, d C. Now resemble medieval London or Paris, as if a millennium long knowledge of basic public health was simply ignored or mocked. In truth, the centers of America's big cities or spaces where public health protocols are no longer enforced, where all the ancient and hard won rules of civilization no longer apply. It would likely be safer to walk through Dickensian London of eighteen fifty than to take a nocturnal ride on the New York Subway. Another hallmark or Western civilization was the creation of a judiciary that gives the state the power to enforce laws, insure justice, and deter criminals by swift punishment, unaffected by ideology, bias, bribes, and personal vendettas. From the law codes of Justinian and the American Constitution. Ascendent civilizations rose with a codified legal system apply to uniformly, disinterestedly, and fairly. Not any longer. Ideology has turned the American legal system into commissariat of sorts, in which relativism is now the norm. Vandalize a tesla in a blue state like the South of Old the laws will be lightly, if even enforced, and applied selectively. No one seriously believes that Alvin Bragg, Letitia, James jack Smith, and Fannie Willis were interested in real crimes rather than concocting them to destroy a presidential candidate and thus warp the political system. In contemporary America, it was far more likely to suffer a jail sentence for walking peaceably but unlawfully in the capitol than for torching a federal courthouse, historic church, or police precinct in the summer of twenty twenty. From the ancient world of the medieval city to the modern era, universities were catalyst for the advance of science, medicine, law and politics, and the humanities. Their civilizing missions were predicated on two unquestioned assumptions. One, Unlike Pryor's superstitions, inductive reason would guide the intellectual income. Examining all evidence would lead to general conclusions rather than cherry picking data to prove predetermined dogmas. Today, DEI, the Green New Deal, and the critical theories legal race, and monetary in the university start with deductive reasoning and then warp the evidence to support such faith based dogmas.
Speaker 5: If any of the.
Speaker 2: Current violent pro hamas and anti Semitic campus protests were instead directing it reducing abortion, ensuring that biological men don't compete in women's sports, or banning racial preferences, the protesters would have long ago been arrested, expelled, or deported. Tribalism was a pre modern obstacle to civilization. It remains so in many parts of the Middle East, where it's routine to hire, promote, retain a reward on the basis of kinship and bloodlines. In America, we were supposed to have a singular meritocracy. Civilization's effort to ensure that those with the most experience and experience were charged with the most important task and responsibilities to ensure the safety and welfare of the majority. Race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation were neither rewarded nor punished. Instead, we here too, return to the pre modern tribalism of race quotas, regressing to pre civilized ideas that we owe our allegiance first to those who share superficial appearance rather than the body politic at large. Finally, civilizations were often judged by their physical infrastructures, whether iconic like the Parthenon, the panthonon, medieval cathedrals or modern towering skyscrapers, or practical by the roads, aqueducts, government buildings, and water and sewage systems. By that standard, too, we are decivilizing. Future generations will be amazed that California is decaying. High speed rails to nowhere tens of billions of dollars in over a decade after the start of construction, there's still not a single foot of track laid, but instead only half finished massive concrete overpasses that now resemble half destroyed Mycenean palace walls. The nearly one billion dollars half finished five year old Obama Library resembles an oversized Stonehenge monolith. In California, we do not just blow up dam, the brilliant work of a now forgotten earlier generation. Instead, we use public bond funds voted by the citizens to build new dams and reservoirs to destroy them. The more California requires lumber for new homes to fuel its thirty one fuel for thirty one million vehicles, and energy for its fifteen million homes, the more the governor and legislature decivilized the state by shutting down timber companies, forcing oil refineries to flee the state, and closing nuclear power plants and fossil fuel generation. While witnessing replacement new age battery power generation plants blow up into flames. When preventable fires consume whole neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a paralytic government has no clue how to rebuild the work of past generations. The city government of Los Angeles proved uncannily efficient in ensuring such conflagration, canceling preventative brush clearing. The mayor junketing to Africa during a fire season, reservoirs left empty hydrants that did not work but cannot rebuild, only destroy. In part, our mediocre schools have not produced competent stewards to maintain and expand the sophisticated infrastructure and ethos of a prior, far more capable generation. In part, the sheer richness of our influence inheritance lulled our lotus eater generations to consume what they inherited rather than reinvest it, given that since birth they have been insulated from the elemental and unchanging human and natural challenges to civilization. And in part, nihilism arose that despised the hard work of civilization and instead romanticized the wild, clueless, that natural man without the bridles of civilization is a very dangerous beast. And we so often and lamentedly see today that's brilliant. It's depressing, but it's reality. Take a cold, hard look at it, and then look around you. You can apply a lot of what he observed to some of the local stories going on right here in the greater Cincinnati area. It's seven fifty right now, fifty five k se DE talk station and get in touch with Chimneycare Fireplace and Steve got the Spring special going on.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: If you have a woodburning fireplace or stove, you need to take advantage of the Spring special, which is the Woodburning Sweep and Evaluation. It's just one hundred and sixty nine to ninety nine. They'll inspect the entire chimney, including the exterior looking for water damage, to a video camera inspection of the chimney itself, and of course you get the sweep. Everything's going to be safe and ready for you to hit the ground running when it comes fire season. It's a great time of year to take advantage of this special. But also if you don't, if you don't have a wood burner, but you want the xterior of your chimney inspected to check for that water damage, it's possible take advantage of the free exterior evaluation. Look them out your house for free and do that. Book your appointment one of two ways. A plus the BBB locally unoperated since nineteen eighty eight. They're excellent at what they do in their customer service is truly outstanding. Online go to Chimneycareco dot com Chimneycareco dot com or call them up at five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. That's two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five the talk station. You're in your fifties, you've been defined as Jenick time for the Channel nine first Warning weather forecast is going to be a muggy, hewing, humid day to day. They say, afternoon storms are likely well or high will be seventy two down to sixty overnight with a slight chance of rain. We'll have scattered afternoon storms tomorrow as well, with the highest seventy six, little chancell rain overnight sixty two for the overnight low come Thursday, all the way up to eighty four degrees and cloudy skies. It's sixty five degrees right now. Let's get a traffic update from Chuck Ingram from.
Speaker 9: The U s UP Tramphing Center.
Speaker 7: You see Health has expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 9: Learn more.
Speaker 7: You see how dot com inbound seventy four, now back's above Montana, getting close to North Bend northbound seventy five, break lights floor and send it downtown for an extra fifteen then slow mitcheld Down Street northbound four seventy once backing up to grand Ingram on fifty five KRSNE Deep talk station.
Speaker 2: UH seven fifty four I fifty five KERR see the talk station head one listener. One of who wrote or authored by the op ed that I just read it was Victor David Hanson. I found it on zero Hedge, but it was originally posted on American Greatness. I'll see if I can't get Joe to add that to the blog page fifty five KRC dot Com. I thought it was so insightful and so revealing because he deals with all of those areas that seemed to be just completely crumbling in this otherwise seemingly yesterday's stable America that we used to live in. And I'm just firmly convinced that all of this obviously seems to be by design, you know, the undermining of the idea of America being a great country at every turn built into our education system. For example, this hatred for America that comes about from these woke policies. That's all Marxists. I mean, you know, it's easy to point to the boogeyman Marxism, Marxism, but these are a bunch of Marxists. They don't want our country to survive. And the predicate for me wanted to read that was the you know, Representative Johnson's op ed piece or open letter in the Wall Street Journal talking about this ridiculous exercise the Republicans are going through to shave one point five trillion in spending when the CBO says in the next ten years there're gonna be eighty nine trillion dollars in the hole. And the Democrats are screaming about every single effort the GOP has to cut anything they see. The threat that is facing us with the erosion of the value of the FIAD currency and the ultimate collapse of the FIAD currency, our inability to pay our creditors off down the road was debt service on that that is going to be what one hundred and thirty five percent of GDP or something crazy. You can't remember the figures. I mean, you talk about existential threat, it's like we are intentionally driving the train off the rails. We are intentionally driving the car off the cliff, Thelma Louise time all by design. I don't know how anybody can come to any other conclusion but that seven fifty six, fifty five KRC de Talk Station. What's the world going to do without us?
Speaker 5: Right Bart?
Speaker 2: Inside Scoop? Why are senators against Ed Martin for the Department of Justice posts? We're gonna hear about that from Deputy Politics Enator Bradley Jay right after the news.
Speaker 11: Another update coming up. The day's top stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 10: Important issues that are facing this country.
Speaker 11: On fifty five KRC, the talk station computer turn us.
Speaker 2: Off, love listening all day fifty.
Speaker 11: Five KRC at work with the day stories while do you work?
Speaker 2: Heto six. If you've got KRS, it's the talk station. We're happy Tuesday to you. Always enjoy this time of the week. On the fifty five Piercy Morning Show, we're joined by bright Bart's at least one of the folks from bright part. We call it the inside Scoop at bright Bart News. As I always start out, book mark the website b R E I T B A RT dot com. You'd be glad you did excellent reporting. I like my guest today, Deputy Politics Otter Bradley Jay, Welcome back, Bradley. It's a pleasure having you back on the show.
Speaker 13: Brian is always great to be with you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Thank you very much, and good morning to you, sir. What okay? What is with Senator Tom Tillis and his beef over President Trump's a previous nominee for US Attorney General for the District of Columbia. I know Ed Martin, but I know Ed's moved on and Trump moved on over Tom Tillis's objection. He's in a different role. Now we'll talk about that. But what was the problem at the outset that he would raise objections to someone who Donald Trump was singing glowing praises about Ed Martin.
Speaker 13: That's a million dollar question, and it's something that everyone and Washington has been asking. If you take him at his word, Tom Tillis is just very concerned about January sixth and Ed's roll in asking that these people who were involved were pardoned, a stance which is exactly in line with President Donald Trump and what President Donald Trump did. Uh. And that's that. That's all that this was about. Uh, but that doesn't seem to be when you really drill down what Tillis's objections are, and a lot of folks have been trying to figure exactly what that is. Look, Tillos has never been one who's a rah rah supporter of President Trump's agenda. That's fine, we all know that. But there's something fishy here. But the end result of Tillis's blockade is that now Ed Martin is going to have an even more powerful position in which to go after government corruption. And when you're a swamp hunter like Ed Martin, that's a great position for him to be in, and it's very dangerous for any who might get in his way, who want to exploit the taxpayers.
Speaker 2: And we will talk about that particular role because I love the title for it, or love his titles, his new titles. But Ed Martin, now before you know you're reporting on it. For example, Bradley, I had no idea that Ed Martin had any connection with January sixth. I know Donald Trump has the power of the pardon, and Donald Trump issued the pardons, that Ed Martin even had a position relative to whether to pardon them or not. What does that matter. I guarantee the vast majority of the American population never could connect Ed Martin with the J six pardons. You're exactly right.
Speaker 13: And that's the thing about is Ed doesn't hunt headlines. Ed hunts swamp scalps. He wants to be the one out there pursuing government corruption, corruption, ensuring we have an accountable govern Uh. I mean, he's made his career off fighting for conservative principles. And here's the thing, what did he do. He helped organize to stop the Steel rally, which we all know had nothing to do with any anyone going into the Capitol. This took place a couple miles away of the White House ellipse. And then in his role as an attorney, he advocated for a lot of these J six protesters who had been who had been persecuted by the Biden administration to try to make a point to try to taint Donald Trump, to keep him from being president again, to keep him from from replacing Joe Biden. That's what this is about. Until US played into that, and when you add add it all up, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Look, January sixth happened four years and four months ago. Why would that continue to animate someone so intensely in their role as the United States Senator. It doesn't make a lot of sense. I don't think there's any question that they're a handful of other senators, squishy sentators out there who wouldn't have been overjoyed about having to vote on the floor for Ed Martin to take on the role of US Attorney for DC. They probably would have had to hold their nose and do so. Perhaps Tom Tillis was just their vehicle, their useful tool to be able to prevent that to come to the floor. But there's just so much going on here, and you have to ask why would Tillis block ed Martin for this, just for Trump to give them an even more prominent, more powerful role. It's one of those cases of be careful what you wish.
Speaker 2: For well and pivoting over that's the role that he's appointed. So, okay, he's shot down for US Attorney for the District of Columbia because of people like Senator Tom Tillis, Republican North Carolina for reasons questionable or unknown. But now he's over the Department of Justice as the new director of the Weaponization Working Group. Associate Deputy Attorney General, and pardon attorney. So those sound like pretty prominent roles, most notably the first one director of the Weaponsation Working Group, because he's going to go after the various lettered organizations who have gone after the American people selectively.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, and it's a great role, and all of those roles really fit together nicely. Part of getting to the bottom of all of this weaponization, all of this criminality, all this corruption is also making the victims of its whole, So that part attorney role really fits in. And that's I think says a lot about how President Trump sees this role of being executed.
Speaker 2: But here's the deal.
Speaker 13: A lot of this corruption it goes obviously back to the Biden administration and everything that was done and weaponizing the government to go after President Trump his allies, a lot of these Jay six prisoners, A lot of it goes back even to a lot of mouth seasons from these bureaucrafts during the Trump administration. You look at what a lot of these intelligence officials had been doing. You look at what doctor Fauci, who present by this has pardoned, but there were many others in his orbit who we believe are guilty of a criminal cover up. There A lot of it goes back to the bid or receive me to the Obama administration as well. So it's so critical that President Trump is appointed Ed to be the one person who is really running this working group on weaponization, is ensuring that everyone's kind of rowing in the same direction. These are fertile fields to fill, and Ed's got his work cut out for him. But it's critical that we have someone like that who is just so dead set on getting the bottom of this, no matter what it costs, no matter how many friends he loses, someone who just really feels this in his bones that this is important. I can't wait to see what they uncover, and not just Ed, but everyone in the federal government working through him and his team the Attorney General Bondi has put together. It is going to be exciting. And a lot of people in Washington are the deep State and Washington establishment, I'll tell you they're shaken in their boot.
Speaker 2: I imagine they are. And they're probably trying to put together a dossier on anything they can find on Martin in order to discredit him, because they're so good at doing that, Bradley, they are so good.
Speaker 13: It's critical the disappointment that Ed has. He can start immediately. He doesn't have to go through the Senate confirmation process. I mean Ed and anyone who knows and I mean he's a roll up your sleeves and getting the work kind of guy. And with his knowledge and his no how and with the rest of the team that President Trump has put the other many of them feel the exact same way, so they're going to be able to hit the ground running.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got enough targets to go after. I mean, it's when you step back from it, and he rattled off a whole bunch of them, you know, like athletes being targeted, pro life being targeted. As you write in your column or report in your column. The January sixth folks just crucified for what they did, while leaving anybody involved with destruction of property on a high level like Antifa and Black Lives Matter completely unscathed.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: And the other thing was brought up the fifty one intelligence officers who signed that absolute outright line in order to impact the twenty twenty election to Biden's favor. I mean, you know, the FBI had that laptop, for example, the Hunter Biden laptop they had already verified it as authentic, and yet they roll out these you know, intelligence officers said all they had, all the harmarks of Russian interference. They knew that was a lie when they signed on to it. I'd like to see some heads roll. Do you think they're going to be any prosecutions of this, for example, Bradley.
Speaker 13: I would expect prosecutions. Ads made very clear that that's certainly on the table. I'll add that that laptop, which was first reported by my former colleague at Breitbard, m Joe Morris. Look, the information is out there. We know enough that there need to be prosecutions happen. We need to start putting people in jail. They need to start paying for their crimes. But here's the thing. All this has just been prosecuted through the media for the most part. What happens when you get the federal government behind it, then we might really get some investigations going. We might really start getting into the bottom of this. It might be so much worse than what it appears to be just from the outside, when it's very clear and obvious. Anyone with half a brain that hasn't been corrupted by Trump derangement syndrome. How serious this was, this effort to take Trump, his allies and all of us who believe in what he wants to do and had fought for this America First agenda that wants to end this corruption in the federal government that exists only to enrich itself. Look, this is a target rich environment. And now for the first time in his career, Ed Martin, who's the chief hunter of Swamp Scouts, has all the errors in his quiver to really get to work. And it is an exciting time in the swamp for those of us who are excited about his work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we've got a few years to get something accomplished, and I hope that something can be accomplished. This needs to be exposed to the American people on a higher level. As you know, the mainstream media supported all of this nonsense, that this weaponization, and always reported in a very skewed and biased manner to make it sound legitimate. What was going on. I mean, we can go back a long time, Bradley, I think of lowis learner weaponis of the irs to go after conservative organizations. I mean, there was no accountability for even that.
Speaker 13: There wasn't And here's the deal. This is just you mentioned last Learner. She just happened to get caught.
Speaker 2: What else was.
Speaker 13: Going on back then? We just really don't know. And when you look at this federal bureaucracy that is just so dead set. I mean, it's nothing but liberals. I wrote a story last night about the CBO, the Congressional Budget Office, which is supposed to do read non partisan entity that gives Congress non partisan advice on how best to make the decisions. It's nothing but a hot bed of liberal activists. Just in one of the departments, one of the most important departments that advises Congress on the budgetary impacts of Medicare and Medicaid and Obamacare markets and subsidies, eighty four percent of that department was verifiable Democrats registered as a Democrat, donated to Democrats votes in Democrat parties. And that's just that we could determine how much worse is it in that department, and more broadly, how much worse is that in an institution is supposed to be non partisan like the CBO, and in the federal government. Further beyond that, And this is something that we need to get to the bottom of, especially when there is actual malfeasance that extends into criminality. This is a serious problem that I'm not sure we fully understand, and so Ed turn it loose, brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking about we will destroy you from within? Was it Nikita Krushev that I guess uttered those words? And this seems to be exactly what's happening. These leftists have infiltrated colleges for years, They've been traded K through twelve education, They've obviously infiltrated all areas of government. It's this is an extremely uphill battle we're fighting and only doing it in the name of some accountability here. So I hope Ed Martin does a great job at that. It's just, you know, the examples of this just go on and on. And I did read your piece this morning about the CBO and was with a heavy weight that I'm going through the Republican's limp wristed effort to sort of find one point five trillion dollars in cuts over ten years, when all those articles are, you know, filled with figures from the CBO. So it's like, can I even trust that figure when they calculate that we're going to have eighty nine trillion dollars in debt in the next ten years. So it's I don't know, really really makes you concern and wonder about it. So perhaps he is the man for the job, and we'll have our popcorn out and I know breit Bart Bradley Jay for example, direct Deputy Politics that will be reporting on all this as he does such a wonderful job Bookmarket, Breitbart dot com. Bradley, I appreciate what you're doing over there. I read your stuff all the time, and I thank you for coming on the morning show and sharing some of your thoughts this morning.
Speaker 13: Always not pleasure. Ryan can't wait to join again.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to it, my friend, have a wonderful week. It's a twenty right now. Fifty five KRC the talk station. Strong recommendation to you to save a heapload of money and get better medical insurance. That's right, better medical insurance for less money. Cover Sincy or for example, in New Hampshire like our friend Color in the morning, New Hampshire, Gary, Or you're in Mississippi like our friend Mississippi James who's back in town now compared but cover since he can help you wherever you happen to be in the United states. They can help you achieve this goal, which is better medical insurance like dollar one coverage for less money. You got couples under sixty five saving thirty to sixty percent on medical insurance. They are your broker. They're working for you on your side of the table, but they have access to hundreds of medical insurance providers, thousands of different policies, so they take a deep dive look at where you are specifically, like if you're a small group, if you have, you know, like thirty employees or something, you should talk to John. They'll look at each and every one of your employees. Everybody may have a different package of insurance, but everyone's going to have a smile interface. One of my listeners, Jeff, did the exact same thing, saved his business like twenty thousand or thirty thousand dollars or something like that. His employees actually can afford the coverage and they're all much happier with it. So that's what it's all about. He works for you, and get in touch with him. It's a it's an inexpensive deal here because it doesn't cost you anything. Let him look at an out and analyze what you got. Call him up five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred call or go to the website Coversinsey dot com, fill the form out and hit the ground running and see if they can do a great job for you as they do for so many people. Coversincy dot com.
Speaker 11: Fifty five KRC dot com for more information about contests on this.
Speaker 2: Ay twenty three, fifty five KRCD talk station. Yeah, I was trying to write down the list of all these conspiracies and these not conspira pracies, these abuses of the various lettered agencies. Immediately thought of the lowest learner going back quite a few years. But then there was also you can go back to the Obama administration ariic Holder's Justice Department another abuse of power.
Speaker 5: May not remember.
Speaker 2: Operation was either Operation choke Point or choke Hold had a name, and he used the Department of Justice to go after legitimate businesses, licensed compliant, lawful businesses that they that administration disagreed with. Think of firearms manufacturers or payday lenders. Now say what you want about pay day lenders. They are engaged in lawful commerce. They do provide a service that apparently is in demand. Among certain segments of the population, but because the Emboldment administration didn't like them, they would threaten those businesses with regulatory and compliance audits, which people out in the business world know if you have one of those, it's going to be expensive going after banks for doing business with those you know, disfavored entity. So if you are a bank and the bomb administration didn't like you providing the payday lender with a bank account and banking or a firearms manufacturer, they have to use a banking system like everybody else. But if you're doing it, they would call you up and say, listen, we don't like the fact that you're doing business with you know, fill in the blank, say Smith and Wesson or something. And if you don't stop doing business with them, if you don't close their account, we are going to come after you with a compliance audit.
Speaker 5: And do you know have any.
Speaker 2: Banking regulations there are? Do you know how expensive it would be for that bank to go through that in terms of the legal expenses and fees. And you have to, you know, provide all the documents and information. You got to open your doors because the government's here and they regulate you. So rather than go through that headache and hassle and defend yourself, and you know they're going to find something. Some I will not be dotted, some T will not be crossed, and you will be fine and penalized. Why go through the headache. I'm just going to cancel the account, and that's that's nefarious. So add that to the list, the seemingly endless list of things for mister Martin to go through and ferret out. And we could go on for hours and hours with the way that the administration and the deep state was weaponized against mostly conservative Americans. A twenty five right now, if I have care, see de Talk station, the Daniel Davis Deep Dive, or get the latest on Russia Ukraine, which has been the subject matter of late with the retired lieutenant colonel. That'll be next. First, A good word for plumb type plumbing. It's always plumbing done right. They're outstanding of what they do AA A plus with a better business I can start there, but no service fees and free estimates. The price is always right and the customer service is superior because they know you deserve better. Locally owned and operated serving the tri State. I believe since nineteen ninety nine James Owen. His team will treat you great. So if you got a problem with your sump pump, maybe you've got a sewer line backup. You can notice that because if we have multiple clog drains and foul odors and some issues going on with your plumbing that could very well indicate a sewer line problem. They'll inspect it for you, and if it needs to be replaced or repaired, they do it trenchless so they don't have to dig up your yard. To the number one installer of tankless water heaters, you get a hot water heater problem, replace that old tank model with a tankless system. Save yourself a ton of space. They're very small, about the size of a suitcase. They provide endless water, unlimited hot water, and they save energy on top of it. Plus they last longer than a traditional tank. So multiple reasons. Goo tankless and go tankless by calling plumb Tight Plumbing five one three, seven two seven tight te five one three, seven, two seven, eighty four eighty three. Learn more online go to plumtight dot com. When something makes you say.
Speaker 17: What Social Security accounts belonging to people listed over one hundred and twenty years old.
Speaker 2: When something makes you say why eight.
Speaker 16: Million dollars for making mice transgender?
Speaker 2: When someone makes you say who.
Speaker 3: No one likes violence, but sometimes violence is necessary.
Speaker 2: When and where will you get the answers? Twenty four to seven, Paul, this is just cruising right here.
Speaker 11: On fifty five krz the talk station man trouble in the Bedmendal nine.
Speaker 2: It's going to be humid today. Afternoon storms are likely high have seventy two down to sixty every night with a chance of rain. Scattered afternoon storms tomorrow along with clouds and high have seventy six. Got some clouds every night with a slight chance of rain. Sixty two to the low. And on Thursday go to you hot one. That's cloudy start of the day, going all the way up to eighty four sixty six. Now time for chuck with traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCAL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: You see health has expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation. Learn more at uce health dot com. Northbound seventy five continues slow out of Erlanger into the cut between Mitchell and the wock Wun split up to what was an accident at Glennondale, Milford. All lanes are now open southbound seventy one. You're often on the brakes from Fields urtled down to Red Bank, Chucking Ramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: A thirty on a Tuesday here fifty five k see the talk station. That means it is time for a Daniel Davis Deeve Die. Welcome back to lieutenant retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis to give us some warfare analysis.
Speaker 16: Welcome back, Daniel. Always a pleasure to see you and have you on the program. And Jelotti to be here. Brian can't you can't wait?
Speaker 2: Well, let's hit the ground running. Another update on the latest with Russian and Ukraine. I did I read correctly that Zelunsky now wants to have a sit down with Vladimir Putin. I thought one of the contingencies for that was the declaration of a ceasefire or something, which I don't know that the Russians were necessarily interested in, considering the advances they're making on the ground in Ukraine. But is there is there progress in that direction?
Speaker 16: There is a lot of people talking past one another and listening to no one. This is a complete disaster right now that has almost no chance of anything happening on Thursday. First of all, this started when you had the the leaders of France, uk Germany and Poland went to Kiev to meet with the Zelensky and they came out there and they said, hey, we demand.
Speaker 2: A thirty day unconditional ceasefire.
Speaker 16: We were telling Putin you as an ultimatum, you will do it by Monday.
Speaker 2: This is on Saturday.
Speaker 16: You will do it by Monday, or we will hit you with a bunch of sanctions. In response, Putin didn't answer the question, of course, he's not going to do it unconditional thirty day seas far they've said so from the beginning, they've never said anything besides that. And why would this stronger power ever submit to a demand by this weaker power. That's the first point. So Putin didn't answer that. But then he did say, you know what to tell you what, We're willing to have direct negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, and we'll do it in Istanbul on Thursday. So you wanted to decease far on Friday, We'll offer direct talks on Thursday. No discussion about a ceasefire. We're not interested in that. So then it turns out that we say that the Zelenski try and said, okay, I will one up you again. I will go to Istanbul and I will meet you Vladimir Putin personally. You better be there, you know, just this mocking kind of thing. And there's no way that Putin is gonna just meet with him in the NATO country istaan bull to try and settle this stuff, because they are miles apart on the fundamentals of an end of war negotiation. If you can't even get to a thirty day ceasefire, the two sides can agree on, why do you think on Thursday you're gonna solve the war?
Speaker 2: Makes no sense at all? Well, it doesn't. But as we have been typically going back to this posturing, you've got to have something to back up your threats. You have to have something that is worthy of exchange at the negotiation table. And as you've been pointing out week after week after week, the Russians keep making gains and advances and more Ukrainian soldiers die, and they become weaker and weaker and weaker in terms of their bargaining position every single day that passes. Meaning I guess if Putin would show up there and sit down across the table from Zelensky, what would Zelensky have to say? Well, And that's the point exactly.
Speaker 16: And I was scouring the headlines and stories before we came on the air here today, and there's all this talking, I mean, and it's all over the place, and all the Western media, yeah, and the pundits and stuff, and they're all saying, we'll see if Putin's actually serious about this or not, or if it's just a ploy.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, it's there's no ploy.
Speaker 16: They're very open about here's our conditions, come and talk about them, and if you don't, we'll simply keep fighting. That's what we aren't listening to on our side. So there's no way that Putin is going to meet with him as a first step.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is what they have offered.
Speaker 16: And what is normal is that you have delegations at the appropriate level.
Speaker 2: That's what Russia said.
Speaker 16: At the beginning on Thursday, at the appropriate level, we'll meet directly. No one ever offered for Putin to meet with So now they're trying to mock Putin and make it look like he's hiding. Well, look that works in Western media because they're not paying attention anyway. It does nothing on the battlefield or a just reality. That's the problem, Brian. It won't change reality even if we mock him all week long.
Speaker 2: Well, going back to France, UK, Poland and Germany making a stance on this and sort of making the same type of demand threatened by sanctions, which I guess is an arrow in their quiver, but doesn't Germany kind of rely on Russia for its natural gas or to keep their country somewhat in running order.
Speaker 16: Well, they have significantly reduced I'm not sure if they brought it to zero, but it's significantly reduced with what it used to be, and they've getten it from other sources now.
Speaker 2: But that's the problem for Germany. The other sources are.
Speaker 16: Substantially higher in per unit cost, so that makes all of their industrial output more expensive, and that's had a dampening effect on their economy. I mean, I think that they're probably in a recession right now. We'll wait till the numbers come out here in a little bit, but I think that probably it's been a real problem for them. But I mean That just puzzles me. You got these guys, these four guys there and you know, all luck in the arms basically and say we're going to sangs you. And I'm like, wait, that's what we said lead led by Joe Biden and right when this war started about here where you're going to cripple Russia and all this kind of stuff. Well, now then bricks has expanded, They're expanding economically in places beyond the West. So I'm like, look, if we didn't cripple them, then what possible logic can these four guys in the leading Western countries think you're going to do to them?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: It makes no sense to me at all. No, And you know, from a global geopolitical standpoint, that did nothing but drive them into the arms of China and cozy up there and formalize and create a better working relationship with Russia and China, which you know together rather for me, I.
Speaker 16: Mean just together, that's for good. So far you want to double down on that, I don't get it, man.
Speaker 2: No, And you know, got to go back to the what do there's a combined military force of France, UK, Poland and Germany amount to in the Grand Scheme of things. I mean, if you put all their soldiers on the battlefield together, could they could they match the military might of Russia? Should push come to shove, hopefully not not even close.
Speaker 16: I think that cumulative total on paper would be somewhere around seven hundred and fifty thousand, something like that. Russia has one point five million, but none of those guys are trained for modern warfare. Russia has three now into the fourth year, a very painful experience learned in all kinds of technological advances, none of which these guys have. Nobody on our side knows anything about what it's like to get shelled mercilessly, to be not even afraid to look up into the sky because the drones fall in, how to do counter drone operations, the electron we don't know any of that, Brian. So the disparity, forget the numbers on paper, which is about like this, The actual capacity is probably more like this.
Speaker 2: That's the reality. That's harsh reality, but it is what it is, which is suggests, as you've concluded before, and I've reached the conclusion, they're going to have to make some major land concessions in Ukraine to get this thing done. With and that's of course the predicate for Russia's sitting down at the table. We're keeping criming in, We're keeping these areas that are Russian dominated and Russian populated, that's where we're starting from.
Speaker 16: Or they're just going to keep fighting and they'll end up at least on the Danepa River. That's my calculation, because I just don't see how the battlefield math works any differently. If you keep with this fiction that we're going right now, instead of having an ugly deal where you could keep most of that stuff from where those four provinces are to the river, you're gonna end up losing it all and the men that goes along with it. It's the worst of all worlds from our perspective.
Speaker 2: I guess that minerals deal wouldn't be worth the paper it's written on to come that if that happens, right, Daniel, it would not Oh jeez hey, real quick before we part coming today. And it's always interesting, maybe a little bit depressing for a lot of folks, but reality Israelate reality, and someone's got to point it out. India, Pakistan a lot of people concerned about World War three breaking out, and I know they were swapping shots against each other. Kashmir has been an issue between the two countries for a long long time. Trump was given some credit for negotiating at least a ceasefire between those two countries. You see ongoing a concern between those two countries. You think they can hammer it out. Yeah, I think they can hammer it out. I mean, this has been going on.
Speaker 16: The seeds go all the way back to nineteen forty two, and then they really start spreading in nineteen forty seven, and then it's just been kind of on again, off again. There was a clash in twenty sixteen, there was a clash in twenty nineteen, and then now this one too. And I had John Meersheimer, you know, international theorist, relations theorist, on our show earlier this week, and he pointed out, he said, there are multiple rungs on the escalation ladder before this gets into potential nuclear clash, because neither side wants that. And so he predicted, and it's turned out that way, that they'll sort this out because escalating and going up beyond small hits is bad for both sides. And he said he thinks you're going to work it out, and he looks like that's what's happened.
Speaker 2: Well, and you'd hate to see World War three breakout over a terrorist attack. I mean, you think about Archduke Ferdinand getting killed leading to the World War. Things like that can happen. But fortunately, I guess the leaders realize that cooler heads must prevail when both sides have significant numbers of nuclear weapons.
Speaker 16: Right yeah, and if they had one, I mean that's and you would use it. That's that's that's one too many. Uh, and they got both of them have a decent sized stockpile, even even Pakistan. And that's the problem because you and that's what India understands. Conventionally, India dwarfs Pakistan. Obviously you can look at the the size and understand that, but the nuclear threshold, I mean, they could just Pakistan could devastate India.
Speaker 2: India knows that.
Speaker 16: So India will press its advantage as far as it can, but they know that they push Pakistan too far. If they go too many wrungs up that escalation ladder, then the only thing they would leave Pakistan with is to use their their equalizer, and they don't want to do that. So so far, it looks like that even though there's a lot of answers between the two sides, there's still is the same thought.
Speaker 2: Well, that's somewhat uplifting news. War's bad news, but at least they're not launching nukes at each other. Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Search for it where you find your podcast, and then tune in next Tuesday for another edition of the program here in fifty five KR see the talk station. Daniel, have a great weekend, my friend. Thanks much a pleasure about franc Next Tuesday, look forward to it's eight forty right now, fifty five KRC, The Talk Station. Foreign Exchange get your car and foreign exchange, like I did just the other day. Very expensive, well not compared to the dealer. It was a big job with a spark plug change, oil change, break, fluid change and all the filters and everything you know that adds up, and you got to do it to keep the car in proper working order. I don't mind, but I looked at that bill and I thought, you know what, I guarantee you this has been at least one thousand dollars more if I taken it to the dealer, because I know what the dealer charges, for example, to have the spark Clug change and it's a lot, but that's what foreign exchange is all about. Everything fixed my satisfaction. I got a full Warran chain, parts and service, which you will have too. I know the tech very well. It's got a kind of a friendly talk to him about his family, and I just feel great knowing that the same guy's working on my car at time after your time after time, and you can talk to the mechanic there as well, unlike the dealer where they keep you that service manager buffer. So that's just one advantage of foreign exchange. But the bottom line is you have an a SE certified Master technician with access to your manufacturers technical information working on your car. You get the warranty, and you pay a lot less than the dealer, so save money. Foreign Exchange Westchesters where I go. That's the Tylersville legeed off a seventy five head east two streets, hang a right on Kinglin. You'll run right into it. And when you get when you get there, tell them, Brian said, Hi, call for an appointment. Please tell him, I said, Hive, when you do that? Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four, twenty six, twenty six Online. You find them at foreign X form the letter x dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 13: Station texting en rules you would reoccurring automated text messages.
Speaker 5: Good we Time for the weather.
Speaker 2: Ten of nine says two days it's gonna be a humid, humid, humid, cloudy, and humid showers are likely this afternoon seventy two for the high over night LOWI sixty with some range. Scattered afternoon showers Tomorrow with the highest seventy six. Overnight lowis sixty two with a slight chance of ring and a hot Thursday going up to eighty four degrees along with some cloud sixty seven. Right now, Time for final.
Speaker 9: Traffic from the UCLF Trampics Center.
Speaker 7: You see Health has expert traumacare focusing non prevention, treating injuries and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation.
Speaker 9: Learn more at uce health dot com.
Speaker 7: North Fend seventy five continues slow out of arrow, anger into the cut, then slowed between Mitchell and an accident at Shepherd. Left lane is wocked off southbound seventy five. Break rights through walk on southbound seventy one have you us just above to seventy five through Kenwood Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station, Hey forty.
Speaker 2: Six, fifty five KRCD talk station, Happy Tuesday, helping out the American veteran, which is done every single day, the Cincinnatava which we're blessed to have here, got a great VA and joining us to talk about VA benefits and the five essential VA benefits of veterans youing to do about. Welcome back Todd's Sledge. It's always a pleasure to have me on my program.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Brian, good morning to you, and look forward to talking about these five essential things that I always make sure veterans know about.
Speaker 5: Her hear about.
Speaker 2: Well, let's dive on into them. Let's talk about number one. But there are five, yep, all five.
Speaker 17: Well, the first one, obviously I'm going to talk about is the healthcare benefits with you and I talk about so much, and that is just you know, any unenrolled veteran, our veteran who's not enrolled to give us a call in our eligibility office and find out how do we fit into your personal healthcare portfolio? Very simple to do, and so you know, and we'll give out that number for that eligibility piece. The second piece is any kind of disability benefits, and we have some wonderful service officers located throughout you know, the Tri state area, but I encourage any veteran to contact their local County Veteran Service Commission here in Ohio, particularly Hamilton County, Claremont County, Butler County, Warren County as far as we stretch. So those are those are two of the three, you know. The third one is you know, it's the GI Bill and the and the educational and vocational benefits that veterans you know, are definitely entitle too, and they should check those things out because those levels of service connection besides the monetary value, they also provide long term benefits like long term care and different educational benefits that veterans may not be aware of it and could also lead to some styles of benefits as well. So those there's three of the three of the five on.
Speaker 2: The GI Bill that that program is available for something beyond a regular four year college degree. You don't have to consider going to a four year degree? Can can you be used the GI bill for maybe vocational training or associate's degree or something along those lines.
Speaker 17: Yeah, any any level of education or vocational training Brian is available through the GI bill part and that's where the County office is can steer you in that right direction. Of course.
Speaker 2: Well that's great because there's a huge demand out there for the trades and the idea that the GI bill can help one of my veteran friends out there, you know, I would think they would be particularly well suited for the trades.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Agree.
Speaker 17: And for an example of that, which I hope to maybe bring on the next show next month, I have a colleague that actually runs a vocational training program specifically for veterans in the HVAC field.
Speaker 5: Oh great, And as we all know.
Speaker 17: We can't have enough of those technicians you know today because they're kind of sparse. But yeah, there are scholarship programs through that as well as the stuff with the GI Bill to you know, to be able to do that part of that.
Speaker 4: So, you know, just.
Speaker 17: Continuing forward on some of these other essential benefits as the burial benefits as well that people you know may not be aware of that they can line up you know, ahead of time, just like any other private citizen can do. And make sure that they're available to do that. And then I also like to make sure people understand about the VET center as well. The VET center is another essential benefit that folks can take advantage of who maybe don't lean on the VA, but you know, need some family counseling or specific counseling related to their There are combat missions and tours that they've done. So those are the five essential things that I always try to make sure veterans are at least educated about and don't leave the boxes unchecked. What's happens a lot of times the two the first two benefits are usually checked is the healthcare and the disability benefits, but the other boxes go unchecked, and they can be life changing if they're not taking.
Speaker 5: Taking advantage of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no question about it, some terrific services there for the American veteran. And when you talk about the medical care, we always try to emphasize that we knew and I talk the opportunities for veterans to get some really wonderful medical care benefits at the VA that can work along with their typical medical insurance premium or policy that they maybe have from their employer, because quite often the veterans are out there and employed, and they get good medical coverage for the employer, they tend to overlook what's offered at the VA. Now that medical policy you've got through your employer, maybe that doesn't cover hearing, AIDS or other services, maybe has limited benefits for perhaps some therapy sessions. And you've got some terrific services there for the at the VA that address needs that the veterans have, and that may not be as good as what they're getting through their employer or their insurance.
Speaker 17: Yeah, absolutely, Brian, And you know that's when I talk about how does the VA healthcare system, which is a benefit system we're not in We're not insurance based. We're not like you're an HMO or a PPO. These are benefits that help supplement different types of healthcare benefits that you would be or somebody could be eligible for to put into your health care portfolio, just like you do any other kinds of resources. And you're right, some of the more expensive high end medical treatments, you know, may may either be free at the VA or minimum copays. Because one of the things that we do, uh make sure is if you have multiple appointments with us, we try to couple those on one day so that you're not I mean back at different times. And the advantage of that is one of the advantages of that is is that if you have multiple specialty appointments that have a copey, you're only in if you're susceptible to a copey, you're only going to pay one copey, whereas in the private sector, if you bounce around offices, you may have separate copays at each place.
Speaker 5: That's a great point.
Speaker 2: I don't recall you making that one before, but that's those copays can really add up, todd Yes they.
Speaker 17: Can, Yes, they can absolutely well. And also our pharmaceutical benefits that we have with the power of that, we bind with our system and our specialty clinics as you mentioned, you know, hearing aids, eyeglasses, mental health sessions, prosthetics. There's a lot of different benefits that we can plug into that you know, you don't have to use us full time. That's the great advantage. And the other thing is we also collect your insurance information, so if you do have a copay, we build your insurance versus asking you for a copey, So it works, it works on both.
Speaker 2: Ends excellent well. And you've obviously painted a great picture on why it's important for veterans to enroll into the A healthcare system. You say under the age of fifties, seriously consider it, I guess for the reason do you just spoke about.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 17: You know, in my long tenure of of being out in the veteran community, you know, one of the things I've always seen is that veterans don't really think about the v A healthcare system or be involved in it until later in life. I'll stay you know, early late seventies and eighties, when when healthcare situations can really pile up financially, and so you know, getting enrolled with US, getting you know, getting your yourself established with us before the.
Speaker 5: Age of fifty.
Speaker 9: As I can attest, as I've.
Speaker 17: Gotten past fifty, I've spent more time at a medical office than I ever have for just small things that add up. And so we want you need to get enrolled early. Do it so early so that when you do need us, you're not in a private sector going or your family asked and asking you, like what they have her mom, you know you you served in the military. Why aren't you using the VA. You have a seamless transition with with your healthcare with US and and UH and the medical records to go.
Speaker 5: Along with it. Amen to that.
Speaker 2: So get enrolled and as we do, we always part company on how a veteran gets enrolled with the v A healthcare system and to also remain actively enrolled.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so it's pretty simple for veterans that are not enrolled in our system. We have a direct dial eligibility office. The veterans can call and that number is five one three four seven five six four nine nine. That's five one three four seven five sixty four nine nine.
Speaker 5: To give them a call and.
Speaker 17: Ask some questions over the phone. They can help determine if you're eligible for VA Healthcare, which you know, Brian, I talked to you many many times that you're not automatically enrolled in VA healthcare as a veteran.
Speaker 2: You have to enroll someday, so.
Speaker 17: You know exactly and uh, you know, come down afterwards and you know, get get the paperwork all lined up. I do encourage that a face if face interaction happens with US versus doing it online in the bigger system. And if someone out there has the power of attorney for a veteran, they can also call that eligibility office and work with our office to get that veteran squared away. And then you know, if you're not really active in your healthcare, you don't need it. We do require that we see you at least every twelve to twenty four months so that you remain active in our system, that you're ever kicked out of the system. This helps us keep updated on your preventive health stuff.
Speaker 2: That's good keeping the American veterans well healthy too, because you've got to see a doctor, I would argue every year, so that encourages that. Todd's legs. Thank you. We have all the American Veterans for what you do at the CINCINNIVA. I love having you on and spreading the news about this. Keep up the great work and we'll talk again next month.
Speaker 17: Yeah. Absolutely, Brian always appreciates your support and your advocacy for us.
Speaker 2: Happy to do it and be in the position to do so. Take care of my friend. Have a wonderful week. Eight fifty six. Dan Claire, Communication Director Outreach officer for the UH Disabled American Veterans boot Camp this weekend for you entrepreneur veterans. Get the info fifty five KRC dot com. Listen to my conversation with Deputy Politics Edter Bradley J from bright Bart News on why Ed Martin's getting an earful from certain senators. Daniel Davis deep died with the latest on Russia and Pakistan and India. It's all there fifty five KRC dot com. Plus the op ed piece I read which was really absolutely wonderful, the Decivilizing of America by Victor David Hanson right there fifty five kr SE dot com. Thank you, Joe Strecker. Folks have a wonderful day. Don't go away. Glenn Beck's coming up. Stay on top of the day's biggest stories at the top of the our that's so important. Another update coming up on fifty five KRC the talkstation.
Speaker 4: This rep