Speaker 1: Rope Center is a clear choice for a rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at you See how dot com. Southbound seventy five continues slow from Tylersville to two seventy five as a wreck east to seventy five s ramp to northbound seventy five and eastbound one twenty nine. Crews continue to work with the wreck before Cincinnati Dayton Road. The latest is on southbound seventy five at Shepherd left hand side. Coming up next a guess who has been able to incorporate his beliefs into his outdoors display for the holidays. In addition to putting twinkle whites on his inflatable constitution, he now has a giant all waft next to it. But it looks suspiciously like Rand Paul the judge's next chucking ramon fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: Fifty five, Does Congressman Massey get introduced that way?
Speaker 3: No, he does not judge of poti A pardon the voice here in the little or Froggy today. Now you are the only person who gets specialized treatment from Ingram. He's on every segment doing the traffic. He's on other stations around the country. You're it my friend, and it's well deserved.
Speaker 2: That banquet in Cincinnati about which we've been speaking for years. So, but you and I once did about ten years ago. Yeah, I have to hug and kiss Ingram in front.
Speaker 4: Of the crowd.
Speaker 3: You will get it to him someday. You're honor, I'm certain of it. I was glad you're able to listen to Congressman Thomas Massey too, because obviously we all play well together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, pivoting over.
Speaker 2: Maybe Joe can Joe Strecker can set up that three way between you and Thomas Massey and I. And of course I agree with everything he said. But the sacred cow there and he knows this and he agrees, is the Defense Department. Donald Trump actually wants to increase the budget to over nine hundred billion. This, of course, is more than the next ten countries combined, including Russia, which has a bigger army, and China, which has a bigger navy.
Speaker 3: Yes, and in spite of the fact that after eight separate attempts to audit defense spending, they've been coming up belly up. They can't do it. They have no blanking idea where the money's going. And that disgusts me to no end.
Speaker 2: Right Thomas A. Congressman Massey knows all of this. He is a voice crying in the wilderness often when it comes to it. But I am delighted he's still Congressman Massy and did not fall for any seduction of joining the Trump administration because he's far more valuable to the First Principles that we believe in and to the Constitution on the floor of the House than in the Department of Agriculture or whatever they considering him for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, when Tomason Assi speaks, people listen, and I think it largely springs from the fact that he is such a thorn in the side of those who want to and regularly play fast and loose with the Constitution. He's got a target on his back, so when he speaks like he said, he fact checks everything he does before he puts it out there. And guess what, people apparently pay attention. He prevented the Dea guy from getting appointed just by pointing out that the sheriff locked up a minister for conducting services during COVID nineteen. That is not someone who understands the First Amendment and the right to free assembly.
Speaker 2: And back to Ingram's comment about rand Paul, which is equally as flattering to me. He does the same thing in the Senate. He'll stand up, read a portion of the Constitution and then read legislation that's on the floor of the Senate which directly contradicts the portion of the Constitution. And these characters and big government characters in both parties, they can't answer them. They're dumbfounded.
Speaker 3: Well, and that stumbles right into probably intentionally your column today, will Donald Trump stop domestic spying? Which I think the answer is going to be no, for the reasons you articulate so well in your column today.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very unsettling because he was the victim of domestic spying back in twenty fifteen and sixteen before he was president, and we now know during his first term in the presidency, you would think that he would put a stop to it. He can put a stop to it with the stroke of a pen. He can resind Ronald Reagan's executive or to twelve Triple three, which I don't mention in the column, which has language in it that's so vague it enables the intelligence community to spy on everyone. He can dial back the NSA. He can prohibit the CIA from doing anything other than administrative work in the United States. He can tell Cash Ptel, his new director of the FBI, where the business of solving crime, not predicting crime, no computer hacking, no surveillance other than that which is authorized by an Article three judge pursuing to the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution. He can do all that, but he won't. He won't because the intelligence community has its pause on him and on members of Congress, not on Commis Massey and Rand Paul, but on the vast majority of those in both houses and both parties who are terrified of what the intelligence community has on them and might reveal. That includes the Speaker of the House, who voted against all this surveillance when he was Congressman. Johnson then had a two hour secret meeting with leaders of the intelligence community. Then came out of his office and said, I'm going to break the tie and vote in favor of authorizing the NSSA to spy on Americans and.
Speaker 3: All an absolute, outright violence violation of the Constitution. I talked with a Congressman who I'm going to let remain unnamed, a personal friend of mine, but have a profound disagreement on this point.
Speaker 4: It was innocence.
Speaker 3: No, we need this, Brian, because if you knew what I knew, Like for example, if you had a security clearance as high as mine and you sat in the back room and heard all this stuff, if you knew what I knew, you would support these unconstitutional actions.
Speaker 4: And I'm sorry, I can't abide.
Speaker 2: Now, what is the sense of the constitution, What is the meaning of it, what is the value of it? If these guys in secret, based on secret knowledge can abrogate it? I mean, who knows more the people or the government? The government knows more about us than we know about the government. Do we work for the government or does the government work for us? Whoever a gal, whoever the person is totally has priorities inverted.
Speaker 3: Well that was my reaction, because of course, if you speak with Congressom Massey or someone like you who appreciates and understands the supreme law of the land, then you cannot justify its violation.
Speaker 4: You know, if there's a.
Speaker 3: Dangerous activity going on there that sounds to me like it rises to the level of criminal activity. If it does, then you can justify by getting a war in front of a judge and then go spy you know.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, I mean basically what they're doing is computer hacking. You want to jump to Syria. We gave aid and comfort to a terrorist organization, the leader of which we have put a ten million dollars bounty on his head, and we trained his forces. If that's not giving aid and terror aid and comfort to our terror organization, I don't know what is. And when the FBI jumps into this and hold up my mobile device, if that isn't computer hacking, I don't know what is. So does the government work for us or do we work for the government. Do the laws only apply to the people, or do they apply to the government as well.
Speaker 3: Well, we all know the answer to those rhetorical questions, and sadly they're not positive answers, and we continue to move on.
Speaker 2: And may think Trump is awake and maybe he's listening.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe he is. Well, just send him a copy of this conversation. I'll referm the podcast link and he can listen for himself and decide for himself whether it's time to finally put an end to all of these ridiculous violations of our rights, Judge Enna Polaitano, I'm glad we've got you, and I'm glad we've got Congressman Massey to continually remind people of the shenanigans that are going on in government and also the strange reality. And I really find it so disturbing. And we've talked about it before. You brought it up in your column, and we talked about it today. The idea that our elected officials are afraid to take these powers away for fear that we will find out what these behind the scenes spies know about them. That is a frightening, frightening reality. It's blackmail, it's black justice.
Speaker 2: The late Justice Scalia told me the members of the court knew that they were being spied upon. Now they can supy. If they can spy in the Supreme Court, they can spy in anybody. I asked my intelligence community people, does the CIA spy on the White House? Answer?
Speaker 4: Yes, frightening Glad we get to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Judging Freedom in the podcast Judging of Paulatna hosts and you need to check it out online where we get your podcasts, Judge, As we always in the conversation Who are you gonna be talking with today?
Speaker 4: I see you're still in New York here.
Speaker 2: Douglas McGregor at eleven fifteen, Professor John Meerscheimer at two o'clock, Phil Giraldi, the famous CIA agent who told George Bush Sadamosine has no weapons of mass destruction and Bush threw them out of the Oval office at three o'clock.
Speaker 3: That's a solid lineup as always, until next Wednesday, my dear friend, have a wonderful day week, best of health, and we'll have another great conversation next Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Back at you, Brian, Thank you all the best.
Speaker 4: Love you brother.
Speaker 3: Eight forty two fifty five K Seed Talk Stations Stick around me right back after something brief
Speaker 4: Words fifty five KRC