Speaker 1: What's going on in Dallas.
Speaker 2: If there's anything that could take us out of the running of being a top ten city, it would be and granted this is on you for Worth, it would be this story. A former DFW radio host has now been sentenced to six years in prison this week for violating his probation bad ratings. Probation. It's not for bad ratings. There's something way worse than that. Now, his probation, I would contend should have always been prison, but he avoided that and then violated his probation. We're talking about former longtime radio hosts for fort Worth's ninety five nine the Ranch justin Frazell.
Speaker 3: I've questioned. Yeah, is that the radio station that's right there on Sundance Square. Yeah, Oh cool.
Speaker 4: This dude was a big deal.
Speaker 2: He was a big deal. He had a big following. He pled guilty in twenty twenty two to sexually assaulting a girl in his Mansfield home.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we guilty.
Speaker 2: I mean I remember when we did this story back in twenty one or twenty two. Basically, she was sleeping over partying, he was. He provided alcohol to her.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Story's kind of kind of crazy, but yeah, the details of it. Are we don't have to talk about it.
Speaker 3: It was like a family friend, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yes, just a bad creepy ugh.
Speaker 2: So bad. So he then as he played guilty to it, probably to not have to go to jail. You plead guilty, right, Yeah, make the deal. There, you go undergo sex offender treatment blah blah blah. But he did not complete the treatment and then was discharged from the program and now he has to go to jail for six years.
Speaker 3: How is he discharged from the program without completing the treatment. Seems like someone else is complicit in all this.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you don't show up to it. It's probably not online. I would imagine that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're not going to discharge you from the program if you know shows.
Speaker 4: They're like assuming that he just quit the program and they alerted the authorities that he didn't finish it. It's not like they're letting him off for free.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I was on the word discharge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad deal there. Look, there's a WFA, there's plenty other sources. If you want to find the details of what happened three or four years ago, you can go find it. I don't think we have time to do that here. I do want to talk about this Netflix House situation going on, uh coming up in the fall. The Gallery is getting well I'm going to call an experiment because I don't know that this is going to work. And it's one of three or four cities getting this. I know we've talked about this in the past. Yeah, but it's it got more headlines over the last week because we actually have a launch date on this thing though. A new entertainment spot in the mall at the Gallery called.
Speaker 3: One of the top ten malls in America.
Speaker 2: The Netflix House. Yeah, the number three mall in America according to USA Today. So they're gonna have some things called Squid Game, Survive the Trials, the Trials, Trails just licks.
Speaker 3: It's trials, It's trials. It is.
Speaker 2: Stranger Things, Escape the Dark, and immersive experience where fans can visit the city of Hawkins to find missing townspeople.
Speaker 5: Wait, they're having They're gonna have a huge are they like taking over a Dillard's Like it sounds huge.
Speaker 2: Polly Room in the mall right now? Probably have all these stores that are flaming out. I imagine there's room.
Speaker 3: Can you also get some nicely priced casual wear while you're there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say that, but but.
Speaker 5: Think about what you're talking about, those immersive experiences. I would think those take some significant square footage to pull off. We're not talking about a foot locker size store. You're talking about something pretty big. Yeah, I think it would be. It would be huge. And you know how big is maw Wolf Hut. It's pretty big.
Speaker 3: I mean that's like a giant thing that was built inside a mall.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, so this would be similar, but this would have to have two separate experiences, right, so it'd.
Speaker 3: Be like two wolves.
Speaker 2: There's also a game area with physical challenge story rooms in retro style competitions.
Speaker 5: This is smart of the mall to do because you need to have anybody there that's going to drive traffic and create a buzz and be on social media get young people to the mall. This is incredibly smart. I mean, if they should just give them the space for free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is where I think I think it's experimental because of just the locations here in Pennsylvania and then the third one that's coming to Las Vegas in twenty twenty seven, so one' the strip. So I feel like we're more of a guinea pig to make it to get it right. In Vegas.
Speaker 3: Well, we talked about this when it came out as like, are people that invested in the brand of Netflix and maybe they.
Speaker 2: Are Squid Game are so popular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I get it. Maybe it's like maybe Netflix is Disney. Now we don't know what else they're they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Adding there is a talk of a Bridgerton experience as well, and have sex with people dressed up as.
Speaker 1: Kings and queens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the kids would love that. They love that time period. All Right, there you have it. What's going on in Dallas?
Speaker 5: There you go, coming up next to the Today Game, followed up by the Love Shack.
Speaker 3: One hundred and two year old lady wanted this for her birthday.
Speaker 5: Find out what it is.