Speaker 1: Hey, I'll start I'll start us off emergency, emergency. It's it's uh, it's kind of cringe, but it's really just rose pricks, rose prick.
Speaker 2: It's definitely cringe. It's the most cringe like it's a cringe. It's a good cringe in some ways. Somebody finally well, no, you know what, I'm not gonna say it's a good cringe because how dare how dare they wait this long to even do this?
Speaker 3: How dare they? So let let us say what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: First. Okay, peek behind the curtain. Right, Let's let you guys peek behind the curtain. First of all, the Bachelorette is canceled, and uh, I could not be more happy. I'm sorry for our but I literally called Cecily the other day and I was like, hey, we need to talk about this season, and she agreed with me that this is just crazy. Like I said, there's these you know, we hadn't taught Cecily and I hadn't personally talked about these new allegations. So Taylor, Frankie, Paul and if you're if you've downloaded this to listen to it, then you already know what we're talking about Taylor Frankie Paul, the bachelorette who was from Secret Lives of Mormon Wives and had a very toxic relationship with her ex current at that time on and off Dakota. They seem to have a very abusive relationship. From the beginning of that show season one, we knew that she'd been arrested. There were charges against her for domestic violence. I believe him too. They'd gotten into a very bad fight and she'd thrown a chair at him.
Speaker 2: He has Aaron vibes to me, I want to say, again, not sticking up for her in any way, but he doesn't have Aaron from Real Housewives Beverly Hills, Denise's ex husband vibes. Probably that's wo Dakota reminds me of. They're very they they both kind of there's some kind of oh, but we don't.
Speaker 1: Have any proof that he's physically assaulted her, and we have proof that she's physically assaulted him.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's that's what we to this. So this is something that we've known for a while that we watch. We watched Mormon Wives, and then Stephanieward was just reminding me. Then I'm the one who pulled the plug. Sorry, I know a lot of you guys were annoyed with me on that. I get it, but I was like, I can't do this. I can't do this show. And sometimes I do that I'm trying to be better about it, but like I really that show is miserable, that show is terrible. I can't remember did we cover the first part in seasons? Okay, we did cover the second season, yes.
Speaker 3: So then it was like, so the other.
Speaker 1: Day it came out that there had been new allegations there there was a new fight since post Bachelorette filming right in February. In February, so we're only in March. We're only in the middle of March. So this was like, I think end of February, we found out that Secret Lives of Mormon Wives was being canceled. They were pausing filming because there had been new abuse allegations. Okay, so nobody knew exactly what happened, but what we knew is that the girls from the Secret Lives were refusing to film with her. They felt she was very toxic and it wasn't that they were refusing to film with him. They were refusing to film with her because she's violent and erratic and they didn't feel safe. So then more and more stuff started to leak out about what these allegations were, and they did not sound good.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't sound good. But it pissed me off from the beginning, in both of us. When they announced back in the day that she was going to be the new bachelorette, I was like, wait a minute, we already know there's these allegations. We'll call them allegation per a, you know, like these in fact, they're not allegations. She got alligations, the aligations, but she got arrested for them. Yes, like they know she did this back in the day, but they still choose her as the bachelorette. So we were there was already talk between us of like I don't know how we even do this.
Speaker 3: We have to muddle through because it's the name of the show.
Speaker 1: We have to do it.
Speaker 3: We're doing it, but my god, like this is going to be rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like we have a job to do, Like this is rose pricks. Like if you don't think we take that so seriously, you'd be wrong, Like we really we understand wrong. The assignment and we want to be there for you guys, but we were already pissed. Then we were like, okay, well we're doing it, so we start to do as you've heard. If you, if you care about us at all, you've listened to our castrost all week, which was good, three which were really good, please go back and listen to them, because we still have so much fun making fun of these dudes.
Speaker 3: That has change, that doesn't. In fact, now more than ever, you.
Speaker 2: Should go listen to what we had to say, because because at the end of the castros we were very clear. We're like, look, it's clear we're going to be really rough on this season. We are not fans of these guys, most of them. We are not fans of her. This is a disgusting season and we're going to be ruthless. So that was sort of the plan until until these We're going to call them allegations. Be just mentioned allegations. I don't know why you're being so punny. I don't know why either, but he's so stupid. Right now, I'll tell you what's going on. It's cringe, okay, And this is as you said, yes, cringe, just feel cringey like it does feel cringey.
Speaker 1: So cringe.
Speaker 3: No what else can I tell you?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Really side note just half now that we're saying the word cringe like this. Sometimes I order food, like I'll order Chinese food just because I know that particular restaurant makes a delicious piece of chocolate cake. I ordered from this place called Kung Pao Pistro and I love it and they have the best chocolate cake, and so I order this other stuff just to get the chocolate cake. So I ordered it yesterday and they delivered it and the guy was like, just get ready for cringe. The guy was like, oh, here's your stuff. Oh almost forgot your cake because that was like in a separate bagh. And I go, yeah, that's why I get it in the first place. And then he just gave me like the saddest like, oh my god, you're like a Kathy cartoon. Just gave me a look like he wasn't mean, but it was right, Oh yeah, okay, thanks for telling me. And I just skulked back into my apartment and ate my cake. So I just wanted to share that y'all have prints. That's hero shit.
Speaker 1: Though, Like you were honest, you were real, you know, what I mean, you weren't like it had me thinking about the GLP one, like how do I get rid of the food noise? Obviously that hasn't happened for me anyway. So here's the thing, and we will tell you how to get the GLP ones a little bit later in the show. But so I called Cecily or Texter, I don't know anymore, but I said, hey, we got to talk about these new allegations because I'm feeling some kind of way about covering the show. And Cecily said, I totally hear you. I see what you're saying. I'm not this is this is pretty awful. So maybe there's a way, like if they're going to do the show though, maybe there's a way that we just like, we're not going to cover it like we're really watching it.
Speaker 2: We're just going to we're going to just cover the news of it. We'll watch just enough to get the news. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we were already feeling that way and then and I was literally today, so today, and we're going to get into this too, Dakota, I guess put out the video of the first allegation, the twenty twenty three allegation, So you thought you saw it on Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, but you didn't see the whole the video where she's legitimately punching him, kicking him.
Speaker 2: Uh playing that video? Can we do a sound up and then you can describe what you're seeing? Okay, I have to find it, so unless there's some music in the back otherwise, but we can still do that.
Speaker 1: Now, Actually, let me see if I can let me you know what.
Speaker 2: Okay, while you're looking for okay, okay, well, okay, well I can read you the Disney statement while you're looking at or did you get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, no, keep read the Disney statement.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got Now this is the statement that went out to everybody. This isn't special, but because I worked with Disney, I did get the Disney Entertainment official statement send my email.
Speaker 3: But again, this is public, but I'm just going to read it to you.
Speaker 2: It says from the Disney Entertainment Television spokesperson quote in light of the newly released video that just surfaced today, we have made the decision to not move forward with the new season of the Bachelorette at this time, and our focus is on supporting the family whoa, that's interesting. The family, so went Dakota and the kids. That's such a weird statement. By the way, that's not I mean, then that's short. That's all that came out. This is straight to my straight to my email. Wow, Disney, that's interesting thing to add though. Our support our focus is to support the family.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: At first, I thought, like, what my family? So what's money?
Speaker 1: Interesting is that? So this video came out and there's and it's from twenty twenty three, so it's not like it was unavailable to see.
Speaker 3: It wasn't released.
Speaker 1: Yet, I guess.
Speaker 3: So is this the original video?
Speaker 1: This is from? This is from I want to say that Dakota released it, but it's so bad. I'm watching it right now in the background with the sound off, and it's I will play it and describe it for you as soon as it starts over. Okay, here we go. Okay, I'm waiting for the end of it so we can see it from the beginning. Okay, here we go. We should watch it here.
Speaker 3: I don't let me go.
Speaker 1: So she just kicked him. Now she's punching him, she's attacking him. She just knew it. Huge metal chair at him, the daughter is sitting right behind. Now she picked up a second chair and she threw it at his face. And now she has a third chair and that now the baby's crying.
Speaker 3: Look at you.
Speaker 1: Look, look, look, this is called abuse. She's on top of him, trying to choke him, pulling his hair like, yes, it's the only thing you know how to do. Okay, So that that's that's that video that is so disturbing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But if you could see it, she is so out of control, out or something. I think she was at the time on drugs. But here's the thing. It's not like she's sober now. I'm sure if we were to watch this season, she's drinking. She's not so good.
Speaker 2: We're going to have to get leaks of the season. We're gonna have to figure out how to get some footage. Yeah, this has also how dare they and I know this is gonna be like a curve ball because we didn't like a lot of these guys. There were a couple that got a pass, But how dare they put those guys in danger in that way? Yeah, Like, this isn't just okay and people go, oh, it's just a woman. It's a different kind of domestic violence. No, it's awful. And they know this this footage. They already had other footage. She's already been arrested of domestic violence. We saw that on episode one on season one of Mormon Wives. Why would they put these guys in danger or their families or whatever's going on, Like, I think they should. If I were one of those dudes, I'd sue Disney, I would actually doing this is.
Speaker 1: Because this was already known before this video. This what we're watching? What we what? I just played you and you heard in the background her just going crazy. She is attacking him. If you saw this and it was the other way around, you'd be like, oh my god, this man is in jail for life. Like it's not the first time. No, that's the crazy thing. No, it's not the first time. And that's the thing. And so now we have a new allegation. And I guess from what I heard, so and I'll try to look up the story of this, but from what I heard, he wasn't the one who like turned her in, But there was video of that too, and his friend was like, dude, this is not okay, and the friend reported it. I think, what kind of looking out.
Speaker 3: For the kids too. Somebody has to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody has to.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, so do we want to play with Steve our friend Reality Steve that I'd seen this a couple of days ago before this announcement and sent it to Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so let's play Reality Steve. Yeah, okay, here's what he here's what Reality Steve has to say that we agree with Kay, Well.
Speaker 4: Then he needs to either go to some sort of rehab. She needs to get some sort of intense there, because this isn't healthy for anybody. This isn't healthy for her, it's not healthy for Dakota, it's not healthy for their child.
Speaker 1: She needs help.
Speaker 4: And the fact that she has known about this for the last three weeks and there she was on the Oscars Red carpet pretending like nothing happened. Like, I don't know where ABC stands on all this. I don't think they're gonna pull the Bachelorette off the air because her Bachelorette season has nothing to do with these DV allegations that happened at the end of February. Like they're gonna run her season. Season five will eventually of Secret Lives will eventually pick up and start filming again. But you've heard what some of the women have said. We don't want to film with her. It's getting out of hand. And I think maybe Secret Lives steps in and says, you know what, Yeah, you know what, Taylor, it's gotten way too toxic. We're not going to have you on the show for X amount of episodes this season and maybe not bring her back at all, kind of like the Jax Taylor situation. You either go get help or you're not gonna be on the show.
Speaker 1: So that's that, and then we also have okay, we also have what Okay, So Dave Neil, our friend Dave Neil, I messaged him to say like, hey, you know, this is like pretty gross what's going on with this show and we're thinking of not covering it, Like what do you think? And he said, it's just allegations right now, like see how it plays out basically, But let's should we play what he said about the video? Sure, and then I can play with his comment about Okay, let's just see what this is. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: That was released today by TMZ of Taylor Frankie Paul throwing metal chairs at Dakota is absolutely insane. Now there should be a zero reason why this season and goes forward to the Bachelorette. Honestly, the third I think the second or third chair that she throws at Dakota Ricochet's and like hits her child and you can hear the baby crying. We're talking about lifetime's worth of therapy needed for that poor, poor child to be even in the same house. Even if you heard that and didn't have the chair whipped at you, this is so heartbreaking to see. People might say, well, this happened three years ago, and it's suspect why it's being released out. Maybe Dakota is trying to sabotage Taylor Frankie Paul I have no idea, but she did that. She apologized for it, but there are new allegations against her. If I were the Bachelorette at the very least, I paused the season and wait to find out what these new allegations are all about. Dakota says, there is video of this new allegation. People say, well, he could have provoked it, maybe so, maybe so, but that's not on camera. This is and this is what we have to go with. I truly feel bad for the kid.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna just pause it, right, I'm gonna pause that because I think we get the gist. But it's like, this grosses me out that he has to even address the fact that people are like, well, maybe, uh, maybe he provoked it. It's like, well, do you say that when it's the man being physically abusive?
Speaker 2: Do you go a lot of guys do wish you know what Backronley men totally.
Speaker 3: Say that all the time. Well, she you didn't hear what she said and triggers, and she hit me. She threw a phone at me, and so I just was holding her back.
Speaker 2: They'll say she was coming at me, So I was just holding her neck because she was coming at me, So I was trying to keep her off me.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of things that people say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's so gross, and I just think that we have a double standard that is really dangerous.
Speaker 2: Now listen to this TMZ comment, which is just as I mean, really disturbing. Someone wrote the narcissist baby daddy one. So they're taking her side here, probably her narcs. Fool everyone. What happened before he started recording is to take everything from her, and they're enabling him.
Speaker 3: Shaking my head. Oh, and you're shaking your head?
Speaker 1: Are you shaking your head? Or are you shaking your damn head?
Speaker 3: Shaking my damn head with my darling husband? Oh? I mean, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: This is what this is saying? It is so it is so true, and I mean, I feel like men. I'm not trying to be like a men's right advocate, but I'm just saying, like men's it's pretty shitty. So immediately go, well, whatever I'm watching on video, No, what is that is that? Like a woman can't act like that. That's just not possible for women to behave that horribly, and for men to be in a situation where they just get used to putting up with that kind of abuse.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. I'm looking up because I do know that there were allegations against him too. I don't it doesn't matter. I think that's what we're both saying, Like, doesn't matter what he's done. That's awful too, that's its own thing. But it doesn't make what she's doing any less right or wrong. I mean, it's just wrong no matter what I mean. I think the point is that like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I've not heard anybody saying like he's great. I think the whole point is that he's not up for being the bachelor, right, And that's the whole difference you're saying, You're Disney is holding up this woman as being an exemplatory a prize for the men, like right, they are going to try to win her. So they're going to try to win a woman who is off again on again in a domestic.
Speaker 2: Violence that kids from different yep. I mean not that that that's not you know, we're not putting that down. We know that a lot of people have that. It doesn't make her like any less of a no.
Speaker 1: But she's still involved with the second with the dad from her kid, and there's now multiple charges. Like, I don't know what they could have done besides cancel it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking this is a little AI, but I googled it and said. Filming for season five, as we know of Mormon Wives has been paused as of March twenty, twenty sixth due to the open domestic assault investigation involving both Taylor Frankie Paul and her boyfriend Dakota Mortensen. Active investigation The Draper City Police Department confirmed that it's a domestic assault investigation regarding an incident involving the pair, with police noting that allegations have been made in both directions. Sure incident details the investigates, of course she's going to do it. The investigation stems from a dispute that reportedly took place February twenty fourth or twenty fifth. And then the previous twenty twenty three incident, which is the one you played, was previously for She was arrested for that one where she was accused, so that might be a different video. That's yeah, that's the old one of throwing the heavy metal chairs during an argument, one of which allegedly struck her daughter. She pled guilty to that to aggravate it assault. Yeah, and then it says the pair have been involved in a rocky obviously on and off relationship since twenty twenty two, and they share a son, a different you know, baby daddy to her son who was born in twenty twenty four. So they're not even saying that those two even broke up. I mean, yeah, that's the that's the woman, I mean obviously, So Disney is ABC, which is Hulu, So they were trying to do some kind of crossover. They're like people like Mormon wives were gonna get let's go get them, Let's go get that audience.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, fuck you.
Speaker 1: And that's a lot of what Steve was saying. A lot of people have been saying that too, that it's just like, okay, so this was a bad idea from the start. But apparently, and you know, I'm not reading this from an article, but I've been reading a lot of stuff about this. But apparently, you know, they were they knew this was a bad decision from the get go, and they they could not be dissuaded from doing it. They were like going to get her no matter what. And they knew about all about these allegations and they just didn't care.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wish I wish we were live right now because Yahoo New York Times just.
Speaker 3: Picked it up this second.
Speaker 2: They just put it out, and we're like we were about an hour ahead of them. We just are not doing it live.
Speaker 1: So just so you know, well, you're, yeah, you're going to get this really soon because we're going to put it out.
Speaker 3: And I think, you know, before we let me just see if uh, let me just see if y'all who adds anything.
Speaker 2: ABC has halted the show, so they are calling it a halt, not necessarily scrapping it. This is I Oh, did I even say or was that just to you? Did I say my theory of what you said that to?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to tell you guys that I think, and this is my theory, that they are going to do a like redemption thing with her. She's going to go to some sort of re anger rehab therapy. She's going to go to rehab in general. They're going to follow her journey and she's going to be all open about it, and then they're going to air this in a month or two. Is what I think they're going to do. I just don't have faith in ABC. Where I don't have faith in them that they won't. They've given me no reason to think that they wouldn't. They're not going to blow this money.
Speaker 1: I could be Yeah, I mean, listen, I don't think that that's going to happen. I just think, as we were discussing with John, in.
Speaker 2: My opinion, thousand dollars on it, I yeah, no, I shouldn't say that out loud, because I'm gonna have to pay you and I don't have it now.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can't. I just don't know that you can. Because here's the problem. So then she has to apologize, she has to take responsibility, which she doesn't seem to want to do. She seems to want she went on good running America money and and her main problem was that she doesn't like being cast as a bad person because she says, I one thing I can like stand on, She's going to stand ten to's down on business and the fact that I'm a great mom and I'm just such a good mom, and I love.
Speaker 2: That she left her two kids to go film the other thing, it says, and this is good. We made this, we made this distinction. But yeahoo does a little better to say that. The footage that TMZ just put out from the twenty twenty three fight, obviously it seemed like it was probably leaked by Dakota or somebody like that, somebody, maybe it's Whitney, But the footage is separate from the alleged domestic dispute that just happened last month that prompted this current investigation. So somebody was sort of like, what can we do to make ABC understand how bad this is? Okay, well we'll have to do this. Then we don't have footage for that one. Then we're going to have to do this.
Speaker 1: And I should say I will say that one thing that I found kind of disgusting is that so this video was leaked because this is on Reddit, I believe, so they leaked the video and then Taylor is in the comments of it, and I'm hard to see if it was.
Speaker 3: On TMZ.
Speaker 1: Oh, and here's this is interesting. Okay, so this is on the reddit for Bachelor Nation that the person wrote she finds it hilarious. And there's a video that Taylor made where she's smiling and she goes, tip Colin, don't throw things. You just might see police lights. Oh fuck, and she's laughing.
Speaker 3: I just I can't, you know, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm like my blood pressure. I'm so glad that they I don't want to say they did the right thing. They did the thing they had to do, because, like you were saying, sponsors pulled and there's nothing else they could do. So they didn't do it for moral reasons. They don't give a fuck. So she doesn't give a fuck nor so listen to this.
Speaker 1: This is I just have a little bit more news. We've got to wrap this all into one show. But this is also breaking news Dakota. According to court docs obtained by TMZ, Dakota filed for a protective order on Tuesday, and in his filing he details the incidents that he claimed went down on February twenty third and February twenty fourth, So that was not very long ago. That was three weeks ago, less than three weeks ago. He said that he was at Taylor's home with Taylor and their son. Ever, he claimed the two had an argument that escalated. He then said she choked him and he had to physically remove her hands from his neck while she shoved him into a window and struck him, which I believe. So anyway, he took He filed for soul custody and a restraining order, and he'll probably get it, especially if there's visually get it.
Speaker 3: He'll get it.
Speaker 1: So and then what was I going to say about the other Oh, I just wanted to say this. So she's in the comments of the video that was leaked, going oh my god, this is so unfair. That was from twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: It's like, no apologies at all, so fair, like I'm so sorry that that my child was in the room for that. They'll never be enough therapy to get through that.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it's not like it's not like you're like, oh my god, that was from two thousand, right, that was from twenty five years ago. My life is totally changed. It was from two and a half years ago. What are you talking about that?
Speaker 2: Since she's so dumb, and even the picture that they're putting up, like the this is the photoshop picture of that they've put out that Disney has of her with like her rose like standing there.
Speaker 3: She looks deranged.
Speaker 2: And I know, we don't go after people's like physicality, I'm not trying to do that, but like, she's not even there is literally no reason they would have chosen her. It's not even that she's so stunning that we just have to see how this plays out.
Speaker 3: Let's see if these guys.
Speaker 2: Fall all over her even though she's nutty, nutty, but she's so hot.
Speaker 3: She's not she's none of the things.
Speaker 2: This is dumb and fuck them, and I'm really mad and I'm seriously mad.
Speaker 1: This this is a one one comment. Somebody wrote under the under the video of her saying tip don't throw things, you just might see police slights. Somebody wrote, I'm in a group chat with friends right now who are defending this woman so hard, saying it's not right this season was canceled, saying it's all on Dakota. I can't And then somebody else writes, what what about Dakota and not fighting back and asking her to stop kicking him and trying to put him in a headlock? What makes them think it's his fault? I'm incredulous, So like this is I can't believe people are so divided about something that seems so obvious.
Speaker 3: But world is bad. Now you know what's not bad?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's so good is laundry sauce.
Speaker 2: Company is obsessed with laundry sauce. She's been using it forever. Tell us about it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, So these are pods that of laundry detergent. They also have other products too, But what I'm so focused on it smells so good. They have Indonesian pachuli. They have these really incredible fragrances that just are luxurious. It makes you feel like you're at a very high end hotel, your sheets, your duvet covers. But also I use it for all of my laundry, for all of my clothes, and you can smell it. It's very subtle. It's not like you're not gonna smell like you sprayed perfume on yourself. It just smells so clean and delicious. And I have bought this product on my own, having discovered it and spent money on it myself, So that just should tell you something.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you how you can find it. Okay, for a limited time only, our listeners get twenty percent off your entire order when you use code rose Pricks at laundrysauce dot com. That's twenty percent off your order at laundrysauce dot com with promo code rose Pricks. After you purchase, they're going to ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that we sent you. It's time to make laundry day the best day of the week.
Speaker 1: Kay, and also listen, we brought this up earlier. Cecily was saying how she wants to be on a GLP one and now anybody can. Really, it's so easy to get them and it does. I am on one. It really helps with the food noise. If you're a person who just eats sweets out of control and you're like, I just want to try this, I'm curious. For Hers is where to go. They will connect you with a medical provider who will determine if treatment is right for you, and they will personalize your whole thing twenty four to seven supple or personalize your treatment, and they have it's all online, so feel like your best self again. Visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r h g rs dot com slash rose pricks for Hers dot com slash rose pricks. Wait lest by Hers is not available everywhere. Prescription requires your website for full details, important safety information and restrictions.
Speaker 2: Right, we will thank you for letting us mad at our microphones. We're not mad at you. Please don't think that you did anything wrong.
Speaker 1: You guys are fine. You're you're doing You're.
Speaker 2: Good, you're doing great. Thanks for listening to this, and like I said, if you.
Speaker 3: Want to go.
Speaker 2: We were being really funny with a castros, so like they still are roastable. So if you haven't listened, please please go back and click on those and then tomorrow we will have Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Now we do not know how long the show. It seems like it's going to be like a seventy five episode season. There's like no finale in sight. But I guess it doesn't matter. What else are we doing? No, we're here, We're here for you. It is just like what else could they do? Like what other conversation is Erica going to have? Exactly what else? But at least they're not doing that right.
Speaker 1: And we're also going to talk about age, age of attraction.
Speaker 2: And which is funny that we've come around on that because remember I was insisting that we cover it right. Stefany is like, oh, absolutely not, I can't, like you know, and which she gets.
Speaker 1: We all have.
Speaker 2: We have to put our foot down sometimes with each other about things, and so we respect that. But then we both watched a little bit of it anyway, and then I ended up hating it more than she did.
Speaker 1: I think, oh no, no, no, I hate it too.
Speaker 3: It's awful. But we're still going to talk about it because there is.
Speaker 1: Some stuff it's it's very uh, it's ventable, ventable viewing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have fun with it.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody have fun with Nick Files.
Speaker 2: I doubt Okay, Bye,