Speaker 1: It's night Side with Dan Ray on Boston's video.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Dan Watkins. We have been following here on nights, I particularly in the eleven o'clock hour for the last few nights, the fallout and the reaction to the US attack last Saturday night on the three nuclear sites in Iran. And as I'm sure most of you know, there was an initial report at least part of which was leaked to, amongst others, I guess CNN and the New York Times and maybe a couple of the network's mainstream networks, which said that maybe the bombing by the B fifty twos with these bunker busting bombs did not achieve or was not as successful as President trumpet declared on Saturday night that the US had obliterated the three sites, two of the sites written by the bunker busting bombs, and one of the sites was hit by about thirty Tomahawk missiles fired from from U S submarines. Well today, Uh, and again there's a there's this back and forth. Uh. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, whose name is General Dan Kin C A I n E. He has the nickname of Raisin Kane which I'm sure many of our people realized that. I have no idea what the derivation of that is, but it sort of was something that that people would have talked about. Well, that guy, that guy who's raised Raises Caine meaning could be could be used both as a compliment and also as a criticism. But apparently this general the new US it was, uh, he's the Joint chiefs of Staff and he's a US Air Force general, so he's a chairman of the Joint chiefs of Staff and the US Air Force general is respected, well respected. So he had a news conference today and it was early and I want to play a little bit of that, and we're going to start off with cut twenty two, in which he details with a great deal of specicific specificity as to what went into this attack. Cut twenty two.
Speaker 3: Rub Now, let me next move to a walk through of the GBU fifty seven Massive Ordnance Penetrator weapon and share a little bit about the planners who did this and their work on the weapon. First, let me set the stage for you. There's an organization in the US called the Defense Threat Reduction Agency DITTRA. DITTRA does a lot of things for our nation, but Ditra is the world's leading expert on deeply buried underground targets. In two thousand and nine, a Defense Threat Reduction Agency officer was brought into a vault at an undisclosed location and briefed on something going on in Iran for security purposes, I'm not going to share his name. He was shown some photos and some highly classified intelligence of what looked like a major construction project in the mountains of Iran. He was tasked to study this facility, work with the intelligence community to understand it, and he was soon joined by an additional teammate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so basically what Kana saying here is that they became aware of what around was doing in two thousand and nine, and they put some eyeballs on it. Okay, twenty two A please rob.
Speaker 3: For more than fifteen years, this officer and his teammate lived and breathed this single target four dough, a critical element of Iran's covert nuclear weapons program. He studied the geology, He watched the Iranians dig it out. He watched the construction, the weather, the discard material, the geology, the construction materials, where the materials came from. He looked at the vent shaft, the exhaust shaft, the electrical systems, the environmental control systems, every nook, every crater, every piece of equipment going in and every piece of equipment going out. They literally dreamed about this target at night when they slept, They thought about it driving back and forth to work. And they knew from the very first days what this was for.
Speaker 2: You do not build a.
Speaker 3: Multi layered underground bunker complex with centrifuges and other equipment in a mountain for any peaceful.
Speaker 2: Purpose twenty two BA. Please.
Speaker 3: They weren't able to discuss this with their family, their wives, their kids, their friends, but they just kept grinding it out. And along the way they realized we did not have a weapon that could adequately strike and kill this target. So they began a journey to work with industry and other tacticians to develop the GBU fifty seven. They tested it over and over again, tried different options, tried more. After that, they accomplished hundreds of test shots and dropped many full scale weapons against extremely realistic targets for a single purpose, kill this target at the time and place of our nation's choosing.
Speaker 2: This guy's pretty good. This is you're listening to General Dan Kan. His nickname is Raisin Can twenty two c ROB.
Speaker 3: And then, on a day in June of twenty twenty five, more than fifteen years after they started their life's work, the phone rang and the President of the United States ordered the B two force that you've supported to go strike and kill this target. Yesterday. I had the incredible honor and privilege of spending time with these two Defense Threat Reduction Agency officers who've given so much. One of them said, quote, I can't even get my head around this. My heart is so filled with the pride of being a part of this team. I am so honored to be a part of this. To you both, thank you, and thank you to your families. Operation Midnight Hammer was the culmination of those fifteen years of incredible work. The air crews, the tanker crews, the weapons crews that built the weapons, the load crews that loaded it.
Speaker 2: Cut twenty three, please run.
Speaker 3: One last story about people. When the crews went to work on Friday, they kissed their loved ones goodbye, not knowing when or if they'd be home. Late on Saturday night, their families became aware of what was happening and on Sunday when those jets return from white Men, their families were there, flags flying and tears flowing. I have chills literally talking about this. The jets rejoined into a formation of four airplanes, followed by a formation of three, and came up overhead white Men, proudly in the traffic pattern, pitching out to land right over the base and landing to the incredible cheers of their families who sacrifice and serve right alongside their family members. Like I said, there were a lot of flags and a lot of tears.
Speaker 2: Now that guy is a leader. He finishes up with an explanation of how these bunker busting bombs work. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Unlike a normal surface bomb, I don't see an impact crater because they're designed to deeply bury and then function. I know there's been a lot of questions about that. All six weapons at each vent at four DOH went exactly where they were intended to go. A bomb has three effects that causes damage, blast, fragmentation, and overpressure. In this case, the primary kill mechanism in the mission space was a mix of overpressure and blast, ripping through the open tunnels and destroying critical hardware. The majority of the damage we assessed, based on our extensive modeling, was a blast layer combined with the impulse extending from the shock. Imagine what this looks like six times over.
Speaker 2: And if you don't believe General dan Kin, which I do, let's listen to Cut thirteen. This gentleman is the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson s mile Baki. Cut thirteen, Rob.
Speaker 4: Can you tell us I'm going to insist on this a little bit more?
Speaker 5: What remains operational today as far as Iran's nuclear program. I have nothing to add on this matter because it's a matter of technical issue or Atomic Energy Organization and other relevant agencies are working on that. But yes, our nuclear installations have been badly damaged, that's for sure, because it has come on the repeated attacks by Israeli An American aggressors.
Speaker 2: So I said last night, and I said Monday night, do not listen to what Iran says, watch what they do. I'm listening to what this guy said. That is an absolute admission that perhaps Donald Trump was right when he said these facilities were obliterated. I still don't know that, but it sounds to me when you pair the explanation from General Kine, which was pretty impressive with what this Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson now confirms, and the fact that, as I said Monday night, don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. For them to be in a ceasefire now for I'm guessing it's about seventy two hours or so, tells me more than I need to know. I think this mission was an extraordinary success, and just as the mission that President Obama authorized to eliminate Osama bin Laden was extraordinarily dangerous and an extraordinary success. As I said a couple of weeks ago, imagine the decisions, the monumental decisions that any president of the United States Democratic Republican has to make, knowing that nothing is guaranteed, but hoping for complete success. I'd love to get your reaction to what has transpired in the last seventy two hours. I think that General Kine is a remarkable leader. Just the way in which he presented himself, we are blessed to have him as the Joint as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Coming back on Night's side, three sixty one seven, I got some lines open here six one, seven, two, five four to ten thirty or six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. I would like to see these lines light up. If you disagree and you still have doubts, then you think that CNN was right in terms of what they rep for two days straight, uh, leaving me and probably all of you to believe that this mission was not a success based upon some information that was leaked and it only could have been leaked by someone who had a very high security clearance, which is sad when you think about it. It's really sad that someone decided to leak a security who had a security clearance, decided to leak information for political purposes. Uh, it's it's extraordinary. Sixty six seven. Let's be honest, give me a call.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. I'm looking for full lines, folks. Seven two, five, four, ten thirty, six point seven nine three one ten thirty. If you are not proud as an American to listen to the presentation of General Dan Raisin Kane, I felt many of you perhaps did not hear his presentation today, and I wanted to make sure that it was played tonight because I think it is pretty emphatic. And everything that I've learned about this guy is that he is a military officer. He is he does not have a political stripe. The only stripes that the stars on his shoulder speak for himself. And by the way, the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman confirms our nuclear inter installations have been badly damaged because of repeated attacks. Okay, let's go to Gary and Wilburn. Gary, you and you are first up this hour and nights. I appreciate you calling in Gary, Go right ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dan, I haven't been calling for a long time because I've had my own troubles in my life with my physical weight, because I'm very big. What was I going to say? I suppiled everything that Trump does, because let's face it, he's a genius as far as I'm concerned, and just to be on your side when he puts people down and so forth, let's face the fact. You know, McCain, he's just a jerk. When I do have one question for him, I'm troubled by. And of course, Dan is the man. Is it true that Vladimir Putin offered his assistance to go after Iran with the United States?
Speaker 4: No partners.
Speaker 2: No. No. As a matter of fact, I think that President Trump had a phone call with Putin earlier this week, and at some point Putin said to the president was reported that he could not help us on Iran because he has a relationship with Iran. As a matter of fact, he he met and received members of the Iranian government in Moscow earlier, I believe, after the bombing of Saturday night, and apparently President Trump said to him, no, but you can help me with Russia Ukraine. So I think that, you know, if Trump is smart, and I believe he's smart. I believe at different times he's uncouth and all of that, but I do believe that he's smart, and I think that what he's trying to do now is maybe, in my opinion, basically take the momentum that he might have now because of the success of the raids. And that was that was a tough call. That was not an easy call. That was you know, if again any president, as I said, I will link this to the call that President Obama made. You know, he had those two helicopters go in to Pakistan to get to get Osama bin Laden, and one of the helicopters crashed, as you recall. So you've got to give both of these individuals credit for their courage. And I assume they did their due diligence on these to these two raids. But I assume that now there may be some outreach from Saudi Arabia to Israel. Let's get the Abraham Accords, Let's get more people signing on to them, Let's let's get peace finally in the in the Middle East, at least for a while. You know, who knows what happens tomorrow. But the fact that they haven't fired rockets at each other for three days, that's pretty positive. I think A.
Speaker 6: Couple more questions I want to ask you, is this when you hear about all the Arabic country said, oh my god, we all stand together. Oh and then once the United States something like what they just did, every Arabic country is back, And when I said, Hi, Donald, how you doing well?
Speaker 2: I think that that's that's an observation. I don't know that the Arabic countries, by the way, as you describe them, friends with Iran. Iran is and has for forty five years been a country that's an outlaw nation. It's it's not it's a it's a bad government. It's a bad government, just like North Korea is a bad government as bad as Putin is. And he's very bad. We had and of course it's it's indefensible what he's done to Ukraine indefensible. But we somehow have to get him to stop doing what he's doing in Ukraine without pushing him to the point where he does something really crazy. I mean, we're dealing with people who are I don't know. I'm sure that there were psychological theories here, but some of these people have to be I mean the people the Mullas, I think they are theocrats that they don't care if they ever got that bomb. I think that nuclear bomb, they would have thrown it in on Israel and they would have they would have they would have accepted and welcomed death.
Speaker 6: Daniel smarter than maryor I do have this other question, is this any country that has a nuclear bomb and so forth? Is it a matter of our intelligence that we know within a matter of seconds that that what they're about to do, where we have to go to our own battle stations and make sure that weapon is not shot at us? Can you explain this?
Speaker 2: There are nine countries as I understand that who have a nuclear weapon. Some of those countries you don't have to worry about. Britain and France have nuclear weapons. Countries that you have to worry about. Can stand in India their nuclear weapons appointed at each other. Israel has a nuclear weapon. I has the capacity. Obviously Russia and China also have that capacity. We have that capacity. I believe Brazil has a nuclear weapon, but I don't know that they have they have the delivery system. I'm sure that that we have people tonight somewhere running radar. We have submarines in the water. We we we you know, we we are. You know, we're probably more at risk from some lone wolf actor with a suitcase nuke. When all of those Soviet satellite so Soviet states broke up and many of them they're there now that there's Russia and the old Soviet Union, a lot of that weaponry is unaccounted for. That's what scares me. I don't think Putin is going to fire a weapon at US. I don't think Gigiping's gonna fire a weapon us because they know that we could destroy them as well.
Speaker 6: So about North Korea, one of his name, Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Kim Jong wun. He's a nut job, but he also likes his lifestyle, and he knows that if he fires a nuclear I'd be more concerned about him firing a nuclear weapon either at South Korea or Japan. But he knows if he does that his his his minutes are numbered because we we got we got one that that we would put on whatever building he was living in. So, I mean, you know, we've lived with in the nuclear rage for many many years, and hopefully we can live for many more generations. But the one country that I most worried about having a nuclear weapon was is and was but still is Iran, and that has been removed because of President Trump's decision on Saturday night, and I think all of us that that has reduced. They should take that nuke your countdown, Clark and move it back a little bit, because I think now is less likely that we're going to see a nuclear war in our lifetime now that Iran has been newted. Thanks Gary.
Speaker 6: Last question, okay O, I am't the story lately. What is the president does of the eggs going for right now, you can.
Speaker 2: Get a dozen eggs for four ninety nine and probably less than market basket. It's hasn't got hasn't gotten back to where it used to be. I used to buy him for buck ninety nine. It'll get Hopefully they'll get back there. Thanks Garry, talk to you later.
Speaker 7: By bye.
Speaker 2: Take a very quick break. I got some open lines here, which is ridiculous. Six one seven, two thirty, six one seven, nine thirty Joe and Laurie coming up and they get some room for you. Uh, how about a little a little credit, a little credit to the men and women in the military who executed this mission on Saturday night. And how about a little credit to this chief of staff. This chief an amazing, amazing individual, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff US Air Force, General Dan Kane. I don't think anyone you know could have explained it better than him. And if that doesn't make you proud to me in America, I don't think you're an American. I hate to put it like that, but give us a call coming back six one seven two ten thirty six one seven, nine, one ten thirty back.
Speaker 1: On night Side, Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm w BZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the call. It's gonna go to Joe and Boston. Hey Joe, welcome back. How are you.
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 4: How are you Dan?
Speaker 2: I'm doing just great, Joe. What's your thought?
Speaker 4: I used to work for a company, the Recheon. Okay, sure, And what I want to tell you, I don't agree with President Trump a lot of things. We're he's one hundred percent right what he had to do. And also other president's Democratic Republicans and Republican president that I'm to say anything and when they excuse me, when they have to. You cannot let a country that ball file was something that dangerous that it will never happen. And again, the world is the safer place because what happened. Uh. And the people that don't don't believe it.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, the war's not right, you know, killing is not right. But you do have to take care of yourself, you know. And this country has to be taken care has to be taken care of protected. And the thing is we had to do it. We're going to have to do it in many years down the road with other people possibly. But what I'm trying to say is the people that think that it's not right, you know, protest against this, and that if they lived in Russia, or if they lived in China or North Korea and they did that, they'd have a three cent bolt in their head. Let everybody talk and hopefully everybody's civil about it. But when push comes to shoves, the reason why we're here safe in this country is because of it, because of the gentlemen, the pilots and all the servicemen and the people behind it that make us safe.
Speaker 2: That's pret Well, let me tell you something. I so appreciate Joe your call. I wish I heard from more people who felt that way. I watched the news tonight and I saw those people demonstrating, Uh, you know, stop attacking Iran. You know, if you really feel that way, why don't you go over there and spend some vacation time over there, you know, get to know the country a little bit better. I mean, these are people who hate the United States of America. Uh, and if they they it's so frustrating. They have every right to protest. Okay, I defend their right to protest, but but it would be like I guess there were people out there who would who would say, you know, leave Hitler alone. He says, he's just a guy who's looking for a little bit of extra real estate for his country. I don't know. That's uh, it's I look at him. I think to myself, what is the world experience been? What have they had? What are they aware of? What have they watched? Have they watched what this country went through? Have they watched what happened to the Marines and the barracks in Beirut? What are they? What are they? I don't know. It's very frustrating, but Joe, you said it better than I could. And I so appreciate your call.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Daran, please call more often, Joe. I need your voice.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you a great night.
Speaker 2: Laurie in Idaho, Hi, Laurie, welcome back.
Speaker 6: Wellhy, thank you.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 6: I want to thank you first of all for playing those quips. And I mean his presentation was just one inspiring. It's unbelievable to hear.
Speaker 2: Command, his command of the language of the verbiage. He knew what he was talking about. I just got to tell you, the guy blew me away watching him today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly me too. I'm saying. When he's like, I'm getting chills or something talking about this, I'll make Yeah, you're given to us too. Dude. So yeah, it was good to hear. And so you know, I never believed that they weren't successful, at least as far as what they were looking to do. Yeah, so I didn't. I didn't fall into that category. So I was still kind of on inside. And and yeah, when I think of it, when I would say to the people who are responsible for those leaks, can't be set on the radio. I just cannot believe that they're so denigrating to a mission that was dangerous, yeah, but went off without any injuries and respect for the well our generals and the guys who ran the missions. I mean, what a disrespectful thing to do.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's almost as if they paper pushers. They're they're sitting there. You know that, you know there are are whatever they pay pay grade is they're not in harm's way. Uh and uh and and they don't have the common courtesy to say, hey, uh it's it's the these people are the warriors who are out there. Let's see what How could anyone have known what the damage was? Uh? As quickly as that, again, it was in a preliminary report, and yet CNN was reporting it. And even today I was watching some of the CNN anchors trying to defend themselves, and you know, there their hatred for what's that? Oh yes, I did, Yes, I did, yes, Yeah, no, I know, and I chose not to. You know, I think of him as a you know, as a TV personality, but he certainly uh you know, he got a lot of criticism for that conversation that that was inadvertently made available to the reporter from the Atlantic, and now this one, it's like, well, all all the same people who are criticizing you for that, how come you didn't tell Congress? Oh yeah, I want to call elon Omar and tell her what we plan to do. And and let me get Aana Presley in there as well at AOC because they're not going to leak anything, There's no doubt about that. Yeah. Yeah, well again, we're we need this, We need to come together as a country and we you know, if there was a vote. I watched some of the polls. CNN had these polls how that the majority of Americans were opposed to to the the attack on nuclear on the nuclear sites in Iran. Let's see how that how those polls, what those poll numbers are a week from now, okay.
Speaker 6: Right exactly.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Lauria, I appreciate.
Speaker 6: What you're talking about before you start criticizing.
Speaker 2: You bet you, you bet your thanks Lauri, and remember watch what they do, not what they say. I think that the fact that there uh that they are now in a three day ceasefire, there's a reason for that. Thanks, Laurie. Talk to you one. Didn't let me go from here to another, Laurie. This lawyer's a little closer to home in Melrose. Laurie and Melrose, welcome. How are you?
Speaker 9: Yes, Hi, thank you, I wondered. I was thinking that they were saying, how far back was fifteen years ago? Who was a president then when they started to do that investigation what was going on and started to build a.
Speaker 2: Weapon, It would have been President Obama.
Speaker 9: Fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Fifteen years Yeah, well, because that would have been twenty two thousand. I think General Cain said it was actually it started this whole project. It came to their attention in two thousand and nine. What he said was they came to their attention in two thousand and nine that Iran was building some sort of a structure in the side of a mountain. And you probably heard the sound bites. So that was when President Obama was just in office the beginning.
Speaker 9: I mean, so it goes back, and that's what I'm just curious about. Also, the other thing that had come out was saying that they had seen vehicles before the explosion. Yes, they selected that, you know, the uranium was being mooved. So and I've heard that again today at some point, so or was it last night?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you're on that situation.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a friend of mine who was probably very critical. I had him on the show on Friday night, Tatsuakida I was criticized by people who didn't have the courage to call and challenge him, and he showed as of Sunday this picture that had been taken a few days before, which has now been widely circulated, of these trucks lined up. Now, I don't know what was going on, to be honest with you, he is arguing that some of the enriched plutonium, the enriched uranium might have and might have been moved. I don't know, let's find out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, I'm just curious because there was stated that the I think they Ranian governments said that they had moved it.
Speaker 2: So who knows who well, but right, you know, But there's also a theory that it would have been impossible and too dangerous to move enriched uranium. Also, the centrifuges would not have been moved, and those probably at this point are in a state of complete disrepair. And one of the counter arguments to the picture of the trucks is that there may have been an effort to basically cement the openings to the tunnels, you know, to the air shafts and all that. So I don't know what to believe. You know, what's going to take. It's going to take these The Israelis probably to put some people on the ground. The Israelis have great intelligence. They have people who are Israeli who are inside on who probably have worked. I mean, the Israelis. No one's better than the Israelis. They have They have intelligence officers who speak who speak Farsi uh, and you can't tell whether they're Iranian or Israeli. We will find out the truth of this, but my as of right now, my money's on General Kine No no.
Speaker 9: I thought he was. He was amazing, very clear and very factual and everything else. And give me credit to the people that really you know, did make the you know, the risks there life.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you imagine?
Speaker 9: And the ones for fifteen years were studying there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that? How boy, It's great to know that there are people like that.
Speaker 9: Who who was they got to be in the country living there so.
Speaker 2: Well, well, no, there were there were people living here who were learning looking at satellite photos. I'm sure they were looking at satellite photos every day. They probably have never been there, but they have been able to Yeah. No, no, no, no, no, no, absolutely not. I suspect these are people who are who were in the government, who were looking at photos, satellite photos every day. Laurie, I'm up after my break, so I'm gonna let you run, But thanks so much for calling. I really appreciate it. Thank you. Have a great night, great questions, great comments. I got some open lines here six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty, six one seven, nine, three one ten thirty. We're coming right back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's finish it out here. Let me go next to John in New York. Hey, John, thanks for checking in. How are you tonight?
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm fine, dan Uh. Of course. I was on my way home from work and I heard part of the conversation going on, and I just wanted to mention to you. I don't know if you recall I told you that I was a field service engineer for a machinery company and I try out of the United States for thirty years. Okay, I've been into the automotive, the aircraft, military equipment places at all. Back during the era of the Gulf War, I was in the facility where they were making the first bunker bust. The casing really wow. Yes, And the engineering people they said to me, John, do you know what that is? I said, no, that's a very fancy looking pet with a spear point on it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: So this is a big steel cylinder that's hollow inside with a point on it, right, And they explained to me what this is going to be was it. Of course, there's going to be a high explosive material put inside of it. Then it's going to have a rocket engine on the tail end. And the theory is they're going to drop this oute of an airplane. It's going to go down those first, and then they're going to start the rocket engine. This thing is going to be going how many miles an hour? I don't remember. When it hits the sand and the desert in the ground, it's going to go about two hundred feet down and then it's going to explode and destroy where that is down there.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, yes, well, thank you.
Speaker 7: How long ago was that? Do you realize the technology and the stuff they had today, how far advanced?
Speaker 2: Well that's thirty five that's thirty five years ago if you're talking about the first golf of war ninety one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right. And I recall shortly how many weeks later there was an incident where they used that thing to test it. They were they hit a bunker that they thought, uh oh, you know Hussein was in and he wasn't there, but they wrecked the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got him eventually as well. Hey John, I love your calls. Man, keep please keep listening to my program and feel free to call any night.
Speaker 7: Okay, thanks, all right, but I wanted to, Yes, Dan, I just want to reforce your theory thinking that they wiped it out.
Speaker 10: I believe they did, all right, you know, And I think and.
Speaker 2: I think that the fact that they're that the ceasefire is holding. Look these guys are they don't They're not gonna go down easily. And for them to engage in the ceasefire, look at what they do, not at what they say. They got all the bravado. They've cut off the internet, so their people have no idea. You know, the the ayah Tola was on today. What a great victory. The Israel and the United States have surrendered. Right, that's what he's telling his people, but they've cut off the internet. Hopefully that will lead to him to to the people over there actually being able to take control. John, appreciate your call so much. Thank you, my friend too. All right, gonna go quickly here, Bernie, I got you and I got inn in San Antonio. So Bernie, you're gonna go first. Go ahead, Bernie, all right.
Speaker 10: Real quick. Then that speech was great by General Kane. It made me proud to be an American today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Remember that's nine eleven, everyone displaying the flags. Everyone came together and they were we were America. He talked about that today when they came back. His people came back that the crowd was there, Chairman, and there was plenty of flags, wives, and it just shows he put out there how these people devoted their life to making it, you know, being able to solve this problem, making this country see.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, here's the thing I watch. I watched that demonstration at the Federal Building in Boston today. I gotta tell you, it looked to me, for the most part, like a bunch of hippie retreads from the seventies. And I would hope that young Americans, people under the age of thirty, are under the age of forty, are now going to rise to the occasion because they're going to be around a lot longer than you and me. People like your son who have joined the military and are dedicating their life and their lives to keeping this country free again. I hats off to you and your wife, and hats off to your son and your family.
Speaker 10: And I got to talk to him tonight and he was so excited about his career. That's the head of him in the military, and that made me so proud to hear him talk like that, be able to stand up for this country and what he believes is right.
Speaker 2: You should be proud, Bernie. Thank you so much for your time, and thank you so much for being such a loyal listener. Thanks Bernie, talk to you soon. You're gonna wrap it up with Anne and San Antonio, Texas. Hi An, welcome back.
Speaker 8: Thank you Dan. One wonderful thing about General Kane is President Trump tapped him recently when he when he first won hit the second election, Yes, to come back from retirement.
Speaker 2: He had retired.
Speaker 8: He had retired, and he came back to be the joint chief of staff.
Speaker 2: I thought he was Okay, well, that's that's news, admirable. Yeah. Absolutely, Well that's thank you for adding that, because that adds another dimension. This is a guy who stayed home and played golf and he's back. I didn't realize that. And it's amazing what my listeners, the amount of knowledge that my listeners have, and not that all of you know everything, but with you a lot of the stuff that I don't know, you share and I thank you for that. I really am very appreciative.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Dan, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: All Right, we'll night you too, keep going, Thanks very much. Okay, Well we are done for the night, and I'm not going to do a post game tonight. I'm tired, uh and it's been a very long day. And I may do a post game tomorrow night or I may not, but I I'm going to pass on that tonight. I want to thank Rob Brooks for being on top of his game tonight. I want to thank Marita who was kind enough to help me. And for those of you who sat back tonight and listened, thank you for listening. But I wish more of you had called, because this was a night that I think all of us could have been a little more proud to be an American and let people know that, yeah, we are still the United States of America, and we are still the greatest country on the face of the earth. My name is Dan ray I'll end as always. First of all, I wish you a very happy Friday Tomorrow TGIF is Friday. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's why I pell Charlie ray Is, who passed fifteen years ago in February. That's all your pets are who are passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. I hope to see again tomorrow night on Night's side, and I hope to hear from you tomorrow night. Back tomorrow night on Friday Night. Have a great Friday. Everyone,