Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R, but your freaking idiots, all right.
Speaker 2: This hour brought you by. You got this deal going on Thursday afternoon, Taco Bob getting a little do you call it a meet and greets with the monster truck and monster truck driver.
Speaker 1: Yep, you get to check out that massive truck. Thunderorus is the new truck, the new monster truck. I'm gonna be out Thursday three to five at Briggs JCB located right there on John Young Parkway again Briggs JCB and check out. Thunderrors. Might win some Monster Jam tickets, maybe some JRR concert tickets.
Speaker 2: Thunderrris may meet its match with some of those big heavy equipment to pieces of machinery out there.
Speaker 1: If they tried picking it up, thunder Doors take care of it. So we'll see you this day three to five out there info WJRR dot com slash events. You just go there and I'll have all the info of where and when.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know you've been waiting with baited breath since I brought you the breaking news sounder a few minutes ago. What is it? I can't the twenty twenty four yr four asteroid that is scheduled to possibly hit Earth seven years from now December of twenty thirty two. Would they back the time off? Now, just a little history for those of you who haven't been following the saga of this giant rock approximately the size of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. A few weeks ago, we were informed that they've been tracking this thing and the odds of its striking Earth and causing a major situation should it strike a metropolitan area. Had been going up the percentage chances of it striking and had been steadily climbing. Yeah, and then it backed down a little bit. And now, oh god, now the impact prop ability is zero point zero zero one seven percent, next to nothing.
Speaker 1: So they have hyped this thing beyond believe. Everybody's been talking. Everybody's been talking about.
Speaker 2: It, got it up to a three point one percent chance of hitting, which is three point one percent more than.
Speaker 1: I would have liked. Yeah, and now well we're done, So do we not talk about it in this show anymore? Uh?
Speaker 2: Kind of you know, like do you want to ban this subject? Is what you're saying on Wednesdays were about banning stuff, But I mean, yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't cancel stuff, but on Wednesdays we don't do the uh hump day thing, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's been Yeah, just so, I mean, I'm tired of hearing about a big rock well at the end of the day. And I've said it before, even though the probabilities now are next to none. Even if it was to hit, we have technology to shoot that thing down ahead. And if it's gonna hit, you have no way of stopping it yourselves.
Speaker 2: So whatever, you know, I probably would know the answer to this if I had paid more attention when I went to school. Why isn't stuff just slamming into each other all the time? I don't know. With all with the all the stuff that we've fired up, there, these satellites going up every day, you know, and all the space junk, all the rocks that are floating around the planets, the moons, why doesn't it all just slam into each other on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Let's just really hope it doesn't. You know what think if you're one of those people who went out and said, oh my gosh, the probabilities are big. I'm gonna run up all my credit cards and go gambling and have fun. And well, if you're doing that seven years in advance, you're just dumb. No, But there's people out there that are just dumb.
Speaker 2: You know what. I've always wanted this car. Speaking of people out there who are just really.
Speaker 1: Dumb, you can hold them creditors off for seven years.
Speaker 2: I'm going gambling. Have you noticed lately the uh, the media blitz that TikTok has been running, touting how many people rely on that for their businesses, and they're trying to create goodwill and people change people's minds about TikTok and how bad it would be if this thing, if the law that is now currently on pause for probably what probably another forty days or so.
Speaker 1: But they're trying to create a need for it. Like my farm. I could not have run my farm without TikTok.
Speaker 2: We've seen it. Yeah, totally get that. Yeah. And then there's the other side of TikTok where it gives you pause to go, you know what, maybe that law should go into effect and just.
Speaker 1: Shut it down like people doing the It all started with the create challenge or whatever about two years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the latest and perhaps dumbest challenge yet. People are dropping heavier and heavier things on their feet. I heard this, Yep, listen to this this. I don't know if you can't even be able to understand a word this marble mouth is saying, but dumping things on my foot? Reactions? Sound up? One go the here next yo, not one to go to speaker on you guys dropped a hammer, a space heater, and a cordless drill on his feet.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right there, he's a dude that would run up the credit cards for the meteor.
Speaker 2: What a complete fool.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, if you're doing that, good for you, you're gonna be at the podiatrist. See how I pulled that big word?
Speaker 2: Uh uh huh. I'm sure any parent would just love to come home and find their TikToker dropping heavy objects on their feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heavy objects from around their house that they're probably be breaking along with their feet. Oh, I can't do, can't go to soccer practice today? Mom?
Speaker 2: Well why not?
Speaker 1: Those dropping stuff on my feet?
Speaker 2: Uh? This story I've put on our Facebook page and the Lynching Taco blog at w jr dot com. And I'm going to tell you right now this is probably the most confusing story you'll hear about today. Oh boy, we got a guy in Nebraska. Hey Pat, real quick morning boys. Listening to you guys on work travel in Huntsville on the free iHeartRadio app up in Bama. That's a new and improved free iHeartRadio app. Kind of. We've reworked this thing a lot of the functions now, like it would be for your car stereo with presets and scan. We give you song lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make j r r Your number one pre you know, your number one preset.
Speaker 2: Or at least in the top ten. We'd appreciate it. I'm going on on a selfish level, all right. So this guy in Nebraska is having trouble getting a birth certificate and Social Security number for his two year old daughter named Caroline. At least that's what he would like her name to be.
Speaker 1: Ah, she's one of these crazy name kids.
Speaker 2: The girl spent over a year in foster care after being born and was given a computer generated name from the state. Because the mother this guy is, he went through all the steps to prove that he was the legit father he had lost track of the woman who eventually split with him, gave birth to the kid, and gave it up to the foster system. God right, He's now tracked the child down, wants to love and care for her and be a part of her life. Wants her to be named Caroline. And this is where he's run into issues, mainly because he can't get the birth certificate to change the name from what the state issued her. What did the state the child's name is Unikyite thirteen hotel.
Speaker 1: I bet they just probably figured out where the mom gave birth to and left the child when't giving it up to his system.
Speaker 2: Unkite thirteen hosts the hotel. How could the state not just step you know? Like I said, this is a very confusing story. More of it is on our Facebook page if you would like to really drill down. We don't have the time, and quite frankly, I don't think we had the patience. I know, I don't know. We got bigger fish in fri than this. He's got an attorney working to help him get what he needs, but no one in the government has as of now helped helped the little Unikite thirteen hotel is going to have to suffer the ass weapons in school.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Charlie Stevens here Uni kite. What the hell it's met?
Speaker 2: Mighty Stay Play R R