Speaker 1: All right, welcome back and joining us now is Gerald Solenti Treansjournal dot com. And again the code night will get you ten percent off of that excellent publication. You know, we talked about inflation, and Gerald has gone exactly the opposite. Well you used to have it was it like monthly or quarterly I think trans journal.
Speaker 2: And started as a quarterly, then it became a monthly and ouncer weekly with.
Speaker 3: It's the grand total of two dollars and fifty.
Speaker 2: Cents a week, yeah, pennies a day, and we're giving people what they're not getting anywhere else in the world. You go to YouTube and look at the comments on it. You know, we tell you what the world is going on, what it means, and what's next. And we're not prostitutes. We're not media whores to get paid to put out by the corporate pimps and government horror masters. And again the Big Zone everything. Oh the chillionaire owns X. Oh that guy, uh Larry Ellison, he gave his little boy, uh CBS and he brought in that uh that that Barry Weiss or worse ye and oh the pro Zionists, yeah, oh, and it's one after another Murdoch billionaires own the media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything we.
Speaker 2: We're not getting journalism is dead. So we're giving people with the not getting anywhere else.
Speaker 3: And the more.
Speaker 2: People that support us, you know, the better it is for everybody. And I'm heartbroken to see what's going on in the world. And again, you know, we're talking, you know about this this now this guy's coming out with the big short and saying that there might be an AI bust. Yeah, well this is only the cover of the magazine back in February.
Speaker 3: Dot Com bust point.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he's a.
Speaker 3: Now it means some thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Yeah, the guy.
Speaker 2: You know again, here's the Trends Journal when it was a quarterly, the autom edition dot com. This we forecast the dot com bust in the autumn of nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Right here.
Speaker 2: All the facts say it was going to bust by the second quarter of two thousand, which it did. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old agent ie. You don't invest all your money in a trend that was just born.
Speaker 3: And the trend that was just born is the AI. Go to the facts.
Speaker 2: It became public what twenty twenty two, it's three years old. It's an infant if you don't invest all your dough in the infant companies.
Speaker 3: And that's what they've done.
Speaker 2: Let's go back and put again in tracking trends, you make connections between different fields.
Speaker 3: I mentioned this before.
Speaker 2: Remember this was a T shirt that I did when Clinton ran for office in nineteen ninety two, just to show the way I feel.
Speaker 3: This is a slime ball, the arrogant, arrogant, arrogant.
Speaker 2: Piece of scum that stole our jobs and brought him to Mexico NAFTA. Yeah, oh, and then bringing China into the World Trade Organization. This has everything to do with AI by the way, Oh, by the way, a lot of other crap to deregulate the nineteen ninety six Zero Communications Act that now six companies control all the media. That slime ball that's now worth about one hundred and thirty million dollars.
Speaker 3: And he didn't have a penny to his name. Hey, but you know who I am.
Speaker 2: I sold the country out. Oh you forgot the Glass Stiegele Act that.
Speaker 3: I just think we got rid of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could pay three hundred thousand dollars an hour the BS, all right, anyway, that slime Ball brings China into the World Trade Organization. He officially came in two weeks after nine to eleven. Again going back to AI in two thousand, you look at China's GDP from nineteen seventy to two thousand, it's like this, they come in poop skyrockets as the Western companies went to China to get cheap labor and gave them all the manufacturing, high tech and heavy industry that they never had. Going back two thousand, some ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Now almost ninety percent of seventy percent, yes, seventy percent. You got a country at one point four billion, compared to America that we got about three hundred and forty million. They got over a billion more people than us. The young people are going to college. Oh and they're not taking gender studies or art history. They're taking high tech. And young people are high tech addicted.
Speaker 1: And they're coming here and pushing Americans out of the colleges and then taking their place in the colleges, taking their places and the jobs. I mean, we have on shore foreign workers here. And you know, one of the things Gerald I remember back in twenty seventeen when Trump did the tax cut, saying it's going to cause Americans to come back, and you said at the time, no, it's not. These companies are going to buy their own stock. Apple was a very good example of that, right, they bought their own stock and made a fortune with that. But and I said at the time, I thought that we weren't really going to have manufacturing come back until it was on the horizon that they could fully automate it robotically and in other ways. And I still think that's the case. You know, this is a temporary stop gap in the interim. They want to bring in slave labor, slave wages from other countries, but the ultimate goal is I don't think manufacturing is going to come back until they can do it without any workers, especially Americans.
Speaker 4: What do you think, are you right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, everything's become robotic. But going back to the dot com bust again, we write about it each week in the magazine. You look at the facts. China is investing very heavily in Ai.
Speaker 3: Go back to January this year.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, the company called deep Sea comes out, Oh, we don't need to spend one hundred million dollars to create our AI. We did it for six million dollars. Oh, we don't need those big chips. China is going to lead the world in AI. The young people are totally addicted to it. AI is the future, robotics of the future, not thinking for yourself as the future, and Shine is going to lead the world in it. So going back, there's going to be a dot com bust. These companies are losing money like crazy and they're investing trillions of dollars into it. So we're going to have a dot com bust two point oh what it could happen by the end of this year. Let's go back to you mentioned about twenty seventeen when and uh Trump passed that tax law and according to the Tax Policy Center, by the way, the one percent got sixty four percent of the benefits and it was the biggest year of stock buybacks that year in the history of America. Yeah, they didn't use the money, like Trump said, for that capital improvements, none of it.
Speaker 1: And that's what you predicted from the very beginning. He said, it's just gonna be stocking buybacks, and that's exactly what it was. You know, when we look at the help that he's going to give small businesses with the Cares Act. Again, you know, more than fifty percent of the money went to less than five percent of the people who applied for it, and they were all big corporations, same type of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look what happened.
Speaker 2: Look what happened when they called the COVID war. Look at the billions of dollars they gave to the big corporations. Right, and you got to close your business down. You're a little nobody, that's right. So going back to this dot com bus, let's go back to December.
Speaker 3: Twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: It was the worst December in the Dow since the Great Depression, and Trump forced Powell to lower interest rates, which he did in twenty nineteen in January. And what happened in twenty nineteen, or remember the repo crisis as the stock markets went up twenty two percent that year. We have another repo crisis coming as well. All this cheap money, all the borrowing back and forth, all them playing the game. This thing is going to explode and now you're starting to feel it on Wall Street. We're going to see a bear market and probably a crash, and it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be global.
Speaker 2: It's going to bring down the equity markets, the global economy, and goal prices will skyrocket. Goals not having a great day today. As he went on the air, it's down about seventy seven bucks. Go back to my podcast on October sixteenth.
Speaker 3: I said that Thursday that.
Speaker 2: Gold is going to go down almost five hundred dollars an ounce back. Then it was a trading around three thousand, excuse me, four thousand, three hundred and seventy nine dollars the next day at a high, and then it went down. It went down almost five hundred bucks. Nothing goes straight up straight down. Sure, it's going to be a correction. Then last week I've said gold has to solidify over four thousand dollars an ounce for it to go back up. So that's what we're looking at now. If it goes below four thousand, you're going to see it go down a bit more. When it solidifies around forty two hundred, four thousand, two hundred, four thousand, three hundred, you're going to see the next takeoff. That's our forecast, and silver prices along with it.
Speaker 1: Again, what you're looking at for silver, you say around it's got to slowd fight around four thousand. If it does that, it's it's couching for a spring.
Speaker 4: If you will. What's the level for silver that you.
Speaker 2: Think, Oh, silver's right where it is. You know it's silver could keep going up from the point it is. We don't see, you're not gonna again. Silver's being used in from everything from a high tech to heavy industry. Sure, and unlike gold. Like let's say you have a bowl, bracelet or a gold ring, whatever. They melt it down and reuse it.
Speaker 3: Not silver.
Speaker 2: It's in computers, it's and everything. You throw it away. It's garbage. It's gone.
Speaker 3: So you don't have stockpiles of this stuff.
Speaker 4: You put it missiles and blow it up.
Speaker 2: That's right, So we see silver could easily go to sixty dollars announce.
Speaker 1: So you know what you're talking about in terms of you know, we're looking when the bubble burst, it's going to be really, really bad because we've already seen a situation like this with the mortgage bubble that happened, and the timing looks like it's pretty short.
Speaker 4: I think to me that was the key issue.
Speaker 1: If Michael Burry, who's going to look at the reality of this thing, is going to put his money in it. I mean, he thinks it's going to happen pretty soon because he already got burned in the last one, you know, as they were rigging the market. That's the whole thing about that book. In that movie, what surprised the people who saw the folly and saw the bubble and the nonsense and fraud. They were amazed at how long the institutions and the government were able to keep covering up that fraud. And so they're paying big cover charges to keep those short positions. So again he's learned something from that experience. So he's thinking that this is pretty soon that it's going to happen.
Speaker 3: I said it could happen next month.
Speaker 4: Wow wow.
Speaker 2: But it's definitely going to happen. It's going to crash the equity markets and globally.
Speaker 3: You know, again this is very important.
Speaker 2: You go to the mainstream media, they hardly, by the way report on gold, and then they say, you know, this is comparable to when goals started spiking in the.
Speaker 3: Late nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: And again my book trend tracking far better than mega trens Time Magazine I wrote about that's how I started buying gold in the late nineteen seventies.
Speaker 3: It's a very different world.
Speaker 2: Back in the late nineteen seventies, America was number one.
Speaker 3: Nobody was close to us.
Speaker 2: You look at China's GDP back in nineteen seventy eight, it was like about one hundred and something billion dollars, same thing with India. Now China's GDP is twenty trillion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: So the difference is now there's going to be a death of the dollar. The global economy, global markets have had enough of the United States geopolitical economic hegemony.
Speaker 3: Get finished with it.
Speaker 2: Bricks now bricks GDP when you put them together, it accounts for forty percent of the world's gross domestic product. And again you go to your trends journal, read the facts. They're buying up Chinese bonds, now Indonesia or the countries they're going more and more into China. Yeah, it's still very small, but trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. The death of the dollar is coming. Now here's the other deal. One of the reasons why gold went down today is because now the Fed's saying they're not going to lower interest rates next month. The lower the interest rates go. The deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar.
Speaker 3: Falls, the higher goal prices go up.
Speaker 2: Gold is dollar based, so when the dollar goes down, other currencies go up. It's cheaper for them to buy gold. Trump forced Powell to lower interest rates when we had the worst December in twenty eighteen since the Great Depression.
Speaker 3: And by the way, this is going to be the greatest depression. The next one we see, Wow.
Speaker 2: Not the Great Depression, the greatest depression. He did it before, he'll do it again. Trump wants to see. Look at the stupidity came out with about bragging that inflation hasn't gone up and oil prices. What do you say, gas prices are down to two dollars a barrow a gallon.
Speaker 3: Well you look it up. Google it up.
Speaker 2: Average gas prices in America over three dollars a gallon.
Speaker 3: I know, line right in front of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, about everything.
Speaker 3: About everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, before I forget, this is very important. Remember as trend forecare is. It's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for, it's what it is. The election in New York City.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you about that yeah, what trend do you see from Mondanny?
Speaker 3: Again? Very important?
Speaker 2: So I start talking about it and people go, oh, well, he's got socialists. I said, will you shut the hell up, let me explain to you what's going on. This is historical. Yeah, it's his again. I'm a New Yorker. I'm a Bronx cat, right, I know, New York City. A little boy of nothing that nobody ever heard of, all of a sudden becomes the mayor of the largest city in America. A Muslim wins in the city of the world that has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel. Back to slick will It nineteen ninety two, the behind the scenes in his campaign staff was the saying, it's the economy, stupid. Yeah, that's why Mandani won, and that's why Trump won. Trump promised to help we, the people of Sleavelandia. I'm the career jobs with the grooble buddy. All right, now, let's go again.
Speaker 3: I've read hours and hours and hours, day after day after day after.
Speaker 2: Day since Mandani won the primary and beat Cuomo. Biggest group that turned out in the primary to vote, the biggest sector, gen Z eighteen to twenty eight year olds, the biggest number of people that voted in the election that they just had last week, gen Z, the millennial generation increased thirty percent. They went out and voted for Mandani. The reason being they have no future. They can't get a job. Going back to AI AIS wiping out new jobs for young people, particularly in the with college educations. Again, you look at all the companies that are going with AI. Now you got to look globally Madagascar, Morocco, Tanzania, Kenya, Nepal. Gen Z's taking to the streets by the hundreds of thousands in protest. They have no future. They can't find a job, can't earn a living. Again, like I said, it's not what you like what you want. You think I want to pay for childcare? You got your kids, you raise them. I got to pay that money. I'm just saying, it's not what you like, what you want, it's what is. The people are busted. It's the economy stupid. And number two this election, the people want a new party. This guy's a Democratic Socialist. That's his party. Let's go back, Socialist, go back, Google it up. Listen to Donald Trump's State of the Union address when he's trying to overthrow the Meduro government back when he was president twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. He calls Meduro a socialist dictator or he had nothing to do with the lie about the drug trafficking. By the way, he had that little boy Guido there at the at the and he's giving the well, everybody stands up, this is the real president, little Guido. Oh guy, Hey got that guy? Oh yeah yeah, again, nothing to do with drugs. But I'm telling you he called them a con socialist dictator. Mandani is a socialist. It's showing you how desperate the people are. And it's showing you also the time is now for a new third party. The people don't like either one of them. That this kid, again, we've both been thirty four years old.
Speaker 3: He's just starting to grow up. This this guy.
Speaker 2: Does a great act, by the way, he's terrific and what he does. But again, a Muslim in the most Jewish populated city in the world outside of Israel, and he wins big and is Sliwa didn't run as a Republican, Cuomo still would have lost.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: I pointed that out because everybody was trash and slee one. I said, well, you know, mom, Danny got over fifty percent of what was it, like fifty point four or something like that, so it said, it doesn't matter, you can total up everybody else. On the other side, he still got more. That's the way this thing works. You get more than fifty percent, you win. And they just don't want to face the reality of it. As you point out, people are sick of the Democrats and the Republicans. A lot of people that they interviewed didn't know what socialism was. They just wanted something different. And I think another factor of it, and one of the reasons why when you know the fact that the Democrats, so many Democrats like Bernie Sanders and others hardcore socialist and even many of the aspects of what Trump is doing and the Republican Party is doing is embraced socialism and central planning and government ownership of corporations. And yet I think the real issue too, even though it was the city that's got the large number of Jews there, I played a couple of clips from Jewish people who were angry about what Israel was doing. I had an Orthodox rabbi who was talking about it, said, we don't support this, and I don't want to be conflated with what they're doing. He said, I think that's a very dangerous thing to say that all Jews agree with Benjamin.
Speaker 4: Net and Yahoo.
Speaker 1: And there was also a guy who was on the street who did that, so you know, it was a pushback. And I remember the debate where they had all the people there, and of course the press amazingly was saying, where's the first.
Speaker 4: Place that you would visit? Would it be Israel? Why not? Why wouldn't you go to Israel?
Speaker 1: And all just hectoring him about it, and he's like, well, I'm going to stay here because i'd be the mayor of New York and that's what I'm supposed to do instead of going around all over the world. And that's what everybody's been hitting Trump with. It's like, you're only concerned about foreign policy, you don't care what's going on with America. And we're seeing this over and over again from all of these people. Just you know, like you said, we're sick and tired of the Republicans and Democrats because they're all focused on something else. They don't care what's happening here in America, or they're focused on helping their big powerful friends get bigger and more powerful. So I think all those things were there, but we were talking about how helpless gen C fields, gen Z fields around the world. Gerald when I was going back and looking at asymmetric warfare stuff, the Pentagon was having these They would have these meetings and they would put the meetings up on YouTube and they would get over you know, five or six years, they might get two hundred views or something like that. But what they were saying consistently was that what creates these terrorist leaders. They said they weren't religiously motivated. Many of them came from a situation where they were highly educated, a wealthy family at least upper middle class, and many of them engineers and that type of thing, and they would but what motivated them initially They would eventually turn to religion, But what motivated them originally was the fact that they had no future, they had no control of their life. And so they were saying that was what motivated them. And that's what we're doing right now. You know, we are occupying everybody's country, I think with this foreign thing called AI. And even if AI can't do the job right now, you'll still have the corporation fire you and under the expectation that someday the AI is going to do the job. And so that's what people are seeing. I mean, the job cuts are for real.
Speaker 2: Each week in the Trends Journal, for hundreds of weeks we put job what the job losses are. It's phenomenon. It's one company after another laying off people. And it goes back to where the economy is going. You're looking now at holiday hiring.
Speaker 3: Is that a loan?
Speaker 2: Get the Consumer Confidence Index it just came out. It was almost at an all time low. And it goes back to the election of this kid winning. And again the people are very desperate. They're going broke. And by the way, ox Slam came out with an article on November three.
Speaker 3: That in the United States, the ten.
Speaker 2: Richest billionaires got seven hundred billion dollars richer in the year.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about just a little bit more. But now it's not just a little bit more, it's about a lot more, you know. That's what the what John d. Rockefeller said to the reporter, asked them, how much is enough? It's just a little bit more. These people are accruing it at a very accelerating rate. And this is really what is at the heart of the H one B visa debacle for Trump is his arrogance that he would have a wrecord number of H one B visa people out there. Is at the same time that these trashing Americans and saying Americans don't have any talent. You can't train Americans doing this kind of stuff. What's he bringing people in for in his organization to do grounds keeping work, to do housekeeping, to work in the kitchen. He's just bringing in slave wages, is all he's doing.
Speaker 2: My book international bestseller, Chunch Tracking nineteen ninety six, I write about the H one B visas.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 2: Beginning of the Internet revolution. They didn't want to pay people a lot of dough like Willie Clinton created the H one B visa scam to bring in cheap Chinese and Indian labor to do the work. And this is I'm telling you the facts are right here. Yeah, nobody ever heard of an H one B visas before. And then again we only put the facts and they're talking about cheap labor. The reason you uhould go to a Marshal's, go to a target, go to a home depot, go to a low's outside front of every place.
Speaker 3: Help want it full time, part time.
Speaker 2: They were letting all this cheap labor come in so they couldn't have to pay them anything because you can't earn a living working at these places. That's why they let all that cheap labor come in. Over the years, particularly under the Biden administration, they wanted cheap labor. And the story and now again, as I said, okay, you let them come in and now you're throwing them out, which is ice crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, leave the people alone.
Speaker 2: You let them come in here because you wanted cheap labor, and now you're throwing them out, and you're selling the line that they're all drug dealers.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you what you think is behind that, because I look at that and I think that you know the way this If you want to get rid of people, there are certain things that you could do that would not be quite so confrontational and in the face, right, even pepper spraying a baby, and so you know there's ways that you could do this. I think this is deliberate. I don't think it's just stupid. I think it's delibered. I think they want to have division and chaos and civil war. What do you think about that? Is that why we're saying these kind of high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the government's in control. It's a dictator state.
Speaker 4: That's right. I think it's about an intimidation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean guys with masks on and again what they're doing. Yeah, because America got this mask on. You do it innocent people.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: You let them come in, and you're leave them the whole alone. You know, you let them come in. You want to cheap labor, so leave them the law if you don't want anybody else to come in. Fine, Yeah, what are you doing this these people for?
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you brought them in for economic reasons, and you could get them out economically as well. You don't need to go through these goons going down the street unless you want to have this kind of confrontation, unless you want to militarize the police and federalize the police. And I think that's exactly what they want to do. Yeah, it seems like it all goes back to Bill Clinton. You know, you're just on about a telecom thing where he does a massive consolidation of telecommunications companies, and of course he also you know, consolidated the banks. I remember when that happened. They approved that big bank merger of Nations Bank and Bank of America and California Nations Bank in North Carolina, and everybody said, you're going to set off a wave of bank mergers and you're going to wind up with a half a dozen banks. And sure enough we did. And about a decade later we have the two big to fail banks that were bailed out by the government. So he consolidated telecommunications, he consolidated the banks, and he lays the foundation for H one b visas I mean, and then you find that, you know, Trump and Biden and Obamina, we'll continue his policies. Trump continues the Clinton policies with all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and by the way, going back to with the banks, it was a little slime ball that everybody liked, Little Jimmy Codd. He was the guy that started the movement for the banks to get bigger. Back in the day, they were only in trust state banks, Bank of America, and that was only in California. We used to have all local banks, all the cities had local banks, all gone. It was Bill Clinton that pushed that through that allowed interstate banking.
Speaker 3: Right before, we didn't have it.
Speaker 1: And when you're looking at the next wave of consolidations, as you point out many times, you got a lot of banks that have a lot of risk and jeopardy involved.
Speaker 4: In this commercial real estate thing.
Speaker 1: You've pointed that out now for quite some time, and it seems to me like the next wave of this stuff, they're looking at the stable coins. I want to get your take on stable coins. I think there are two different things that are happening with it. Number One, I look at it and it seems to me like they're going to use stable coins as a way to sell their their treasury bills when they can't sell them to other central banks and other governments because they don't like the American hegemony. So if they package the stable coins and fill them up with you know, these bonds, then they can essentially sell the bonds at retail level. I think that's one aspect of it. Eric Trump has said some of these crypto conferences that stable coins are going to get rid of all banks within a decade, and so it seems to me like that is also a part of it. What do you think about stable coins and what.
Speaker 3: Were well, couldn't have come up with a better name.
Speaker 1: I said, I think what they're really talking about when they tied to the dollar called a stable coin. I said, maybe they mean it in a different kind of stable. Maybe they mean it like, you know, a horse stable, and maybe what it's filling this thing up is the stuff that's on the bottom, on the floor of the horse stable. Right, it's really what they're where they have this thing.
Speaker 2: It goes back to when you talk we talk about AI, everything's going to become all. They're going to make up anything they can, CBDC central bank digital currencies, They're going to do everything they can to try to get rid of the debt level. And when you look at the real debt level, it's not thirty eight trillion, it's well over one hundred trillion. When you put social security other government expenditures in there, there's no way. So they're going to make up the stable coin crap. They're going to make up cbdc's and not only the United States, all over the world.
Speaker 3: It's the future.
Speaker 2: And again and you're talking about Trump's kid at the crypto thing. You know, crypto currencies now, are there bitcoins now? I think it's around about ninety six thousand dollars now, and it's gone down from one hundred and twenty four thousand a coin, and we'll go down further.
Speaker 3: And again we look at things to the way they are.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Trump back in twenty twenty, twenty twenty one making fun of bitcoin, saying how terrible it was and it was destroying the dollar. But now that he's into it, his kids are into it. That lutnik clown's kids are into it, right, Well, kids are into it, yeah, yeah, And he Trump got one hundred million dollars from the crypto people when he ran for office in twenty twenty four and tens of millions of dollars from them when he got his inauguration. They're going to do everything they can to keep propping up the cryptos and because they're invested in it, and they're only concerned about themselves.
Speaker 3: So that's the way we see it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of negativity now coming out in the crypto world about that cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin could even go back down to the thirty seven thousand dollars a coin level.
Speaker 1: Really well, yeah, A lot of people have been saying that they saw the crypto stuff as being a pump and dump and that these people get their money out of it and then dump it for the rest of us. Do you think that that's what's going to happen with it? That it might go back down to the.
Speaker 3: Again, as I said, with the Trump.
Speaker 2: People into it, I think they're going to do everything they can to prop it up.
Speaker 3: That's my guess. It's a guess.
Speaker 1: So they think they'll blow the bubble up a little bit more and then yeah, yeah, that's probably true. Yeah, they're making a lot of money off of the crypto stuff. And it was the expectations about what Trump was going to do to support crypto because the moves that he made just prior to the election that after he got elected, crypto soared. And remember a year ago we were talking about how gold had dropped. Actually I did a commercial about how you know now is the time because gold was on sale and you know, because the fundamentals that had driven gold up had not changed. But everybody was expecting that everybody's going to put their money into bitcoin and other crypto stuff because Trump was jumping into it. But I think, really, when you look at it, it's been kind of interesting to see the moves with bitcoin and not really moving counter to you know, the markets like gold typically does.
Speaker 3: Again very important with gold.
Speaker 2: Again, gold prices are going down because they say interest rates are going to stay.
Speaker 1: High and also profit taking too, don't you think, Absolutely, because we're getting towards the end of the year and that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And let's not forget too. Let's go back to twenty nineteen, not ancient history. JP Morgan Chase was fined nine hundred million dollars for rigging the precious metals market. So they're going to do everything they can to rig the game. But here's the deal. Let's look at oil prices. Yesterday, I didn't look at them this morning, was around around sixty three dollars a barrow. Last year at this time it was about twenty dollars a barrow higher. The reason gold oil prices are so low is because demand is so low and is more supply than demand. There's a global slow down. When the equity markets crash, that's when reality hits main Street. They ignore there's no connection between Wall Street and Main Street. Again, look at the S and P five hundred. According to so it's not my quote. According to some of the reports coming out Vanguard State Street in Blackrock own over eighty percent of the S and P five hundred. All right, there's going to be a crash. There's no relationship between Main Street.
Speaker 3: And Wall Street.
Speaker 2: Again, by the facts, nearly fifty percent of all the money spent in retail spending in the United States comes from the top ten percent. Ten percent accounts for fifty percent of all the money being spent in the country. There's no relationship between Wall Street and Main Street. It becomes a reality of how bad things are when the markets crash. And when these markets crash, you're going to see gold prices spike well above five thousand dollars an ounce. That's our forecast and silver following and going back to how bad it is back in the day, the average age for first time home buyers who's twenty eight years old, you know what it is today?
Speaker 3: Forty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw forty yea forty about forty and you know, I looked up because of this fifty year mortgage BS that needs I mean like property and taxes you know, you never get and you only work for forty three years. Typical person does right, assuming that you can keep your job. Most people typically work for forty three years. How do you get a fifty million mortgage ever even paid off like that?
Speaker 2: And again you're looking at the average you're looking at the average age. Now first time on bar is at forty years old, so you can be ninety years old when you're paying off, and the average age death in the United States is seventy eight years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, they got to figure it out. Don't that sounds like solid security?
Speaker 1: You know how they picked the retirement age of sixty five that was just beyond life expectancy in Germany when Bismarck did that, you know, and so this that's how they figure fifty years.
Speaker 4: For a mortgage.
Speaker 1: You know, let's let's go beyond life expectancy and make sure nobody ever gets their mortgages paid off. They're always indebted to the banks. It's just it's just criminal what they're able to do, isn't it. You know what you're talking about, Yeah, what you're talking about with the five thousand dollars gold and this stuff crashes. Jamie Deemon came out and said that, you know, JP Morgan, he said, I'm not going to buy gold.
Speaker 4: I'm not in that.
Speaker 1: I don't care about gold, but he said, I think it's going to go between five and ten thousand. So you're conservative, you're on the conservative and considering what Jamie demon that, and he wasn't trying to pump it up because he wanted to sell gold. He wasn't going to sell it. He wasn't going to buy it. But he thought five to ten thousand dollars when all this stuff crashes, I mean, it really does look like a we're on track for a global depression and global war, doesn't it. Because this is again a fourth turning. This happens about every eighty years, and the entire world is on the same cycle. Now it has been since the last fourth turning. But there were a lot of countries that won the same cycle. Going back to the Civil war. I've mentioned it many times, you know, the fact that there was a civil war in Italy eighteen sixty one, eighteen sixty five. It wasn't not about slavery. It was about the same thing that our civil war was about, which was about the transition from a more decentralized agrarian state to a centralized industrial state and and creating a nation state from these decentralized power sources, the centralized centers of power that they had under agrarianism in Italy. The same thing happened here. That was really the driving force. But now everybody is on the same cycle, and so they know that this is happening. And that's one of the reasons why you're saying everybody gearing up for war in Europe, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Look at the money.
Speaker 2: Look at that little slime ball that's the Chancellor of Germany, Hertz.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the covers of the Trustourtle magazine, Hile Mertz, We're going to spend a trillion dollars to build up our defense. Yeah, they have to stop those Russians. We only killed twenty five million of them in World War Two, the Operation Barbarossa.
Speaker 3: Oh that.
Speaker 2: Oh you like Germany's First World War? Now I like this Second World War. Germany the third largest economy in the world, the largest in Europe.
Speaker 3: They're in a recession for two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now slimeball Mertz won't be in a recession this year. Our economy will grow zero point two percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And of course they're doing it to themselves, you know, they're de industrializing. Maybe not as quickly as the UK is. But they're doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: I got to make this one thousand percent clear. They all destroyed themselves when they brought manufacturing to China after they got into the World Trade Organization in two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: The Western manufacturers gave China all the high tech and heavy industry manufacturing they never had. Let's go back. You're talking about Germany's economy. Let's go back between around two thousand and one, when they first came into the when they first started going over there to about twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Look at the.
Speaker 2: Automobile sales Ford, GM, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche skyrocketing, skyrocketing in China the first ten twelve years, and then all of a sudden, China gets all the heavy industry and high tech manufacturing that they never had before, and we don't need you anymore.
Speaker 1: And this isn't interesting the timing you mentioned about twenty fifteen. What else happened in twenty fifteen the Paris Climate Court and what they did then after they'd gotten their heavy industry in place, then what they did was they gave them essentially a monopoly on cheap, affordable energy, making it extremely expensive for German companies and British companies to be able.
Speaker 4: To afford energy.
Speaker 1: Even if they didn't shut them down because of emissions, they still couldn't compete because their energy was so expensive compared to China.
Speaker 2: And let's look down, who's the biggest TV seller in the world byd Chinese company.
Speaker 1: But they laid this thing out like a plan, didn't they. I mean, it's just like clockwork, you know, Let's get all the decks in a row.
Speaker 2: They the greedy companies of the West went to China to get their cheap labor. And the story they were booming. These companies were booming. China's economy's going way up, and they're selling all their products over there that the Chinese never had. Look what Look at what happened with luxury sales. It boomed because the Chinese were buying all this stuff. And then China started the Covid War on the Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year of the Rat in January twenty twenty, and everything changed, and China, by the way, destroyed their own economy. China has a housing crisis the likes of which never seen a modern history. There are an estimated ninety million vacant apartments.
Speaker 3: Wow, nine million.
Speaker 1: You know, Gerald, I've seen a couple of videos on YouTube unbelievably large mansions. I mean, you talk about mansions in the United States, nothing compared to these that they built. And they have set vacant for so long. It's like they've built these things out in the middle of the jungle. Because the neighborhoods have grown up, they've basically, you know, rewilded the whole area out of neglect. Nobody can buy these things. They built these massive mansions. You talk about a miss malinvestment of the government and central planners and that type of thing. But yeah, it truly is amazing. And when you look at Fred Mertz and all these guys, their response is they're not going to fix any of the issues that are hurting German industry. Instead, they're just going to go to war. You knows, laugh when I hear his name, because you had Fred Mertz and I love Lucy, right, except I think in this particular case, this particular Fred Mertz, he loves losing. That's what he is setting up to do. He's going to have them lose all the industry and they'll probably lose the war as well.
Speaker 2: It's again when you mentioned about fourth turning, this will be the last turning. It was just cat by the name of Albert Einstein knew a little thing or two about.
Speaker 3: The atomic bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they asked him what kind of weapons will be used to fight the third World War? He said, I don't know, but they'll be using sticks and stones to fight the fourth.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Trump? You know, so you know, Putin has done tests of delivery vehicles. In other words, they got their hypersonic missiles and they have this nuclear powered cruise missile that can stay a loft for a very very long time. But that's a delivery mechanism.
Speaker 4: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: They weren't testing nuclear warheads. They weren't exploding nuclear bombs. And Trump kind of stupidly conflates these two things. I guess to basically rattle his saber and say, we got big bombs and we're going to show you how big our bombs are, you know, again, escalating this towards nuclear war.
Speaker 4: You know, ye, what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: By the way, this other thing that's really big is these Epstein files and the stuff coming out about one at this woman who works with Goldman Sachs. There's a whole article that came out just today about how she used to go back and forth with Epstein and making fun of Trump.
Speaker 3: He was losing his mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, words to.
Speaker 2: That effect, and that's back dead. Yeah, so he's out of his mind right in front of your eyes. I mean, by and these Epstein files. You know why you're holding him back? Why don't you what's the big deal over? You Put him out there, we got we got a vote on this stuff. Put him out there again. You think, you know, you think that.
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Bill Clinton didn'ety Pard Epstein at one time.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think that they got him that sweetheart deal. And it was people that were all around the Trump inner circle, right. You had the guy Alex Acosta, who was the so called prosecutor who gave him the sweetheart deal. And you know, you had Ken Starr, who had given who had gotten Bill Clinton off, you know, as a special prosecutor, and so he was a defense attorney for Epstein. And you had Alan Dershwitz who now loves Trump because of Israel, and so you know, the three of them made sure that he didn't really have anything happen to him. But you know, when I look at it, I was saying earlier today, I was talking about spent like an hour talking about the Epstein stuff. And my take on it, Gerald is when you look at how they have basically humiliated and shamed themselves and public by trying to keep this covered up, and I say, the GOP has become guarding our pedophiles when they they when they do all that stuff and they own it, Why would they Why would they go so far with all this?
Speaker 4: Even Trump?
Speaker 1: You know, you could say, well, Trump is pushing him to do it, and he's personally involved. But I think, you know, even could Trump even be that stupid if he wasn't trying to cover up for Masad? Because there's been a lot of uh documentation about how Jeffrey Epstein was working with Massad and not just with these blackmail rings, but also as representative in Mongolia and some other places Ivory Coast, and you know he is intimately involved with Massad in Israel, working with them. I think a lot of this is to cover up for Masad and maybe even the CIA that's involved in a lot of.
Speaker 2: This, Probably right, Yeah, probably right, that's a real darky. And again that Epstein killed himself, what a bunch of crap. That to me was yeah, they killed them.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah he had yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It's really been a litmus test for all these people in the Republican Party and the Trump administration, I think, just showing what absurd links and how they will humiliate themselves in public in order to cover this up. You know, you see Bongino, and you see Bondy, and you see Cash and all these people. They have just absolutely humiliated themselves in public trying to keep this stuff covered.
Speaker 4: But I think that that is a part of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, we look at that while I was talking about today, you know, the H one B stuff as well as the Epstein stuff. That really is kind of a one two punch in the face for the MAGA people. I think, yeah, maybe they'll finally wake up and realize this guy is that they support.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, people don't wake up.
Speaker 2: They believe again, well, every time I start trying to talk about what happened with the New York mayoral election, right away the person I start talking says how much they hate the guy I don't want to hear this. I want to tell you why won and why. You have to look at the facts to see where things going. And I'm telling you this election is historic. And or by the way, another important things. When people say, well we could do I can't do anything, what do you mean you can't do anything? You just saw a little boy of nobody become you know, when the mayoral race in New York City. We're not talking about you know, Columbus Ohio here, So don't tell.
Speaker 3: Me you can't do anything.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: You just saw somebody from nowhere become the mayor in New York City, So do something. Stop saying you can't do anything. I'm tied of that crap.
Speaker 1: And you know, one of the things that he did was he attacked the status quo, right, he broke the prohibitions about saying this or that. And you know, everybody else there was going to count oh, go to Israel. You know, It's like, how is that part of the job description of being a mayor of a city to go to a foreign country? It just doesn't make any sense. So he broke those you know, he he went against the system head on, against the system. And I think that's the key thing. People want to try to triangulate this and you know, walk on eggshells. They don't want to offend anybody. And I think it's it's it's more important to be authentic.
Speaker 2: Of course it is, but again it shows you the power of the people. Yeah, that this guy of nobody from nowhere, that nobody ever heard of, whose name you could hardly pronounce, yeah, was born in Uganda becomes the mayor in New York City. And by the way, I have six Jewish friends, five of them were pro Mandani.
Speaker 3: Really yep.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, I had those couple of clips and.
Speaker 3: One and one of them is an Israeli, I.
Speaker 1: Say, And I had those clips and a lot of you know, I thought, well, you know, these people are very articulate, and they make the point. I don't know how representative they are of that, but you know, in your in your circle of friends, maybe that that is representative of what the people were seeing there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like if you're an American and you hate the Vietnam War, the Iraqi War, the Afghan war, and then this is just what they're doing to the Palestinian people. Is it's a crime in front of every Well, he just killed another young kid. He croussed over the yellow line. Yeah, yellow line. Well you're making up this yellow line.
Speaker 3: Crap. Oh, you're going to steal more territory. I forgot, that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean just look at this week. You know what a slap in the face to everybody to have on Veterans Day to bring in this al Qaeda, flak isis al nutra, all the rest of the stuff. And we know because I showed the pictures of it at the final stages of the Syrian War, how we had US air support with a ten warthogs as they were winning, pushing out aside. And you know, here's this guy. He's killing all these different minority groups. He's killing Christians. And Trump is out there saying, oh, I really care about Nigeria. You might have to come in with guns are blazing and all the.
Speaker 4: Rest of stuff.
Speaker 1: And then he completely doesn't want to eighty and he brings in this Uh. This guy is killing Christians left and right, and uh. And you know, the whole war on terror is just shown to be a fraud when he brings this guy. It's absolutely amazing. How this is this Potemkin village is really crashing in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go back.
Speaker 2: Remember the Nobel Piece of Crap Prize when a Barack Obama. I want that guy, Kadaffi added there, Yeah, I want that guy to sought at it.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: Oh, you destroyed Libya, the richest city in Africa where people had more rights and benefits than most of the world. Oh and Syria used to be a great tourism place.
Speaker 3: So going to the.
Speaker 2: Ancient not anymore. All gone brought to you by again. There is a crime syndicate. They're murderers and thieves. I'm going back to Obama. Remember when the dot com bust happened, the Panic of eight the domain name I took out in two thousand and seven. With it, according to the Levi Institute of Board College, nine trillion dollars to bail out the banks twenty nine trillion as people lose their homes and go bust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I remember when that was happening, you know, before a drudge, you know, because the Trump flipped over to the Democrat signer. But he was talking about every year at the end of the year, he would say how many small medium sized banks went out of business that year, and every year it was between one hundred and fifty and two hundred going out out of business after they bailed out the big guys. Yeah, every year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, it's the rich have taken over everything. You're going to see it off with their heads two point zero coming soon.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree. I think so well. Before we end the program, I want to thank something. I want to thank Ratisborough. Thank you very much for the tip, he said, I learned, as Trump was saying, you can't take people off an assembly line, off of the welfare line and teach them how to make a battery. He said, I learned how to make a battery in kindergarten with a potato or a lemon.
Speaker 4: They call the bag died battery.
Speaker 1: And of course I think maybe some of the people who are making batteries, maybe they need to learn how to make batteries because they're catching fire at a regular rate. And also Jersey boys. I thank you for the tippy, says as Gerald. If he's ever heard of Bill Cooper William Cooper, who wrote Behold a Pale Horse before, and do you think that the states declaring secession will happen?
Speaker 4: What do you think about that.
Speaker 1: We talked about how this is kind of a provocation, you know what Trump is doing.
Speaker 4: Do you think they'll be secession.
Speaker 2: I had a very dear friend, May Rest of Peace, Thomas Naylor, and he started the Second Vermont Republic to break away secession and it was moving very very very strongly, and then Obama got elected and it died down and then he passed away.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think there's going to be more and more movements for secession. I really do in different states.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I started my program back in twenty seventeen. My very first guest was somebody from California who, because up as President, was pushing to have secession, and because they were from the left, they wanted California to secede. And I said, I'm always for self government and secession because at heart that is what America is always about self government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: So I said, why can I do to help you?
Speaker 2: That's what it was all about. It was about unionization, that's right.
Speaker 4: Well that's it for our program. Thank you so much for joining us. JERL. Always a pleasure to have you on.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the insights, and again, people go to Trendsjournal dot com. Use the code night to save ten percent off. Thank you so much, Jeryl, have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you that you do.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The common Man. They created common Core down our children. They create a common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 4: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidnightshow dot com