Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let chintaco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right. Idiotology brought you by a rock the Bank our cash giveaway. So we'll be picking back up again this morning nine oh five. First keyword of the day, first keyword worth one thousand bucks, and then there'll be twelve more to follow.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you can join the list of the thousand dollars winners that have already rocked the bank.
Speaker 3: Be a great start till.
Speaker 2: Friday, you know, weekend one thousand. Hey, honey, guess what I want? A thousand dollars this morning on j r R. A little walking around cash. Yeah, let's begin in upstate New York. Sale everybody to fifty four year old Alvin Lewis. Alvin works as the overnight counselor at the Arms Acres and in rehab facility. Oh, something tells me he was doing drugs and he won't be watching the Bills game, even though he's probably a big Bills fan Upstate New York.
Speaker 3: That I couldn't tell you. I can tell you this though, he's now in He's now in lock up as he was identified as a quote narcotic and dangerous, a drug dealer operating in Dutchess County, which is about eighty miles north of New York City. Multiple occasions, Lewis sold crack to undercover agents with the local prosecutors Drug Task Force. So the overnight drug counselor is also a moonlighting as a crack salesman.
Speaker 2: We had another idiotology story with this where the drug counselor was selling drugs. And it's the perfect setup because Okay, if you're recovering, I totally get it, and I know we have a few listeners that are in their recovery process, and good luck to you because you all rock with that said, when you I mean, that's.
Speaker 3: Like alligators of marshmallows, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You got a you got a house full, and and this dude's got a locker full of.
Speaker 3: Now, to be fair, he has not been accused of any kind of improper drug sales to people he's supposedly counseling there at the arms Acres. There isn't an additional twist to this story. Oh I'm not accusing him, but I would be doing it. Yeah, a search for his credentials as a as a drug counselor. Uh, there's nothing on record in the state of New York that says he's he's qualified. He is a drug counselor.
Speaker 2: If you got a guy slinging crack, he's qualified to be a counselor. In my eyes, he knows, he knows the trades. I thought you were gonna say that.
Speaker 3: Nothing like hands on experience.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna that when they were searching his background and his credentials that like they found his key fob had cocaine on it from chop look like.
Speaker 3: Chopping up one. So gross. Cocaine. Just that word's gross to me. Sorry, we'll keep it in New York for this one. We'll go into the city the Bronx. Oh we got wow. This could actually I could throw this in as a late entry into headline of the Week contender.
Speaker 2: I don't think anything's going to beat the number one from earlier in the week.
Speaker 3: But how about New York City gym teacher accused of lude act with a cleaning product.
Speaker 2: Sound bitch, you gotta prepare me for these Now I'm gonna write down that that would fit right, Okay, read it to me again.
Speaker 3: New York City gym teacher accused of leude act with a cleaning product gym teacher. I'm not gonna leave out accused. I'll put it.
Speaker 4: Act.
Speaker 3: What's the part. I'm gonna put it to you this way? He had tell of these, but the Lisole brand. You're not jerking with those. He was inert with this.
Speaker 2: Oh and that you're crazy, man, just my f in front of the class.
Speaker 3: He he uh uh into the I'm popping the lid open and what's there?
Speaker 2: Careful they don't don't trip that right? That one fills up. It's uh it's the little hole with the the cleaning wipes. If you nestle in there enough you could get some friction. God so, and he's doing this in front of mentally challenged kids.
Speaker 3: It just says special education school. I didn't say that. It's about the same. He then used one of these on the rear. Yeah, that's that's the allegation.
Speaker 2: I had that fear during COVID when we use those things to wipe my wiped out microphones and then I have my dude wipes in a bag in the other pocket to.
Speaker 3: Be at least a little burning right with Oh my god, yes, a wipe.
Speaker 2: Uh what a sick, sick individual. I'm sorry if i'm if I'm a lawyer.
Speaker 3: That had to be in one of their corners.
Speaker 2: I'm going with the the guys selling crack, the drug counselor selling crack over over this, he's sick. Oh you're doing that in front of mentally challenged kid.
Speaker 3: So which headline is UH is going to take on? The Is this the end of them? We don't have any more. I'm not gonna have any more.
Speaker 2: Than Okay, here we go. This is early to be Italian up headlines.
Speaker 3: Hey they fall where they fall?
Speaker 2: Man Lazio the falconer fired for showing off his prosthetic penis. So again, that's Lasio the falconer. That's a dude catches a falcon at a ball game. This case was some other game.
Speaker 3: Lazio was the Italian soccer club that he was the falconer.
Speaker 2: For ze falconer fired for showing off his prosthetic penis. Then our next choice is zebra killed after being piled by a rhino.
Speaker 3: Zoo and then headline of the week main man.
Speaker 2: Gets his first Moose and Bride to be in same day. I think, if I'm picking, I'm going with Lasio.
Speaker 3: What about New York City gym teacher accused of lute act with a cleaning product. It's a late entry. Those are your choices.
Speaker 2: I can't pick him because he's doing it in front of a special education.
Speaker 3: Just going off the headline here, you don't have to microanalyze this. It's hard on the headline. It's what I do.
Speaker 2: New York City gym teacher accused of lude act with cleaning product.
Speaker 3: That I mean Lazio.
Speaker 2: Falconer fired for showing off prosthetic penis just the fact that he's a Falconer. I gotta dig into the stories to pick. Okay, get your pick in two two five, two six, I'm going with the falconer, Pat.
Speaker 3: What are you going with? I U? I tend to agree because it's just I don't want to go sex for Falconer is not typically something that comes up a Falcontry or Falconry. Is it something that typically comes up on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh, okay, Well I have Falconer Pat as Falconer two two five two six.
Speaker 3: What says you for a headline? Of the week. All right, well, we'll get some feedback as we finished this last story here. Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, you know how it was almost every day years ago that you're seeing some sort of chase going on in Los Angeles, right, Yeah? Until the fires. No, they stopped covering these chases, you know, like they used to.
Speaker 3: It's what I'm saying, yeah, because it's everyday occurrence. What do we have now, speaking of the fires, which are still ongoing. I guess these two dirt bike riders decided they were going to get into a chase with police by driving recklessly on in Los Angeles area freeway. So that's how the things started. And of course, you know, a cop car is going to have a hard time keeping up with a motorcycle. Yeah, and that was how this kind of played out. And as the police in Vain tried to pursue these guys. You can see these dudes, and I have the video of this whole thing on our Facebook page. They get on their phones and next thing you know, buddies are joining them.
Speaker 2: There's like fifty I'm getting on the JR Facebook pages, like fifteen other dirt bikes.
Speaker 3: It ended up being seventeen involved in this chase, which was all broadcast.
Speaker 4: One of the two motorcycles tried to assault a motor officer from the California Higher Patrol or a sheriffs. They tried to hit him during the pursuit.
Speaker 3: And then Flett.
Speaker 5: Looks like the driver on the white dirt bike there, he's trying to talk to somebody and you can see they keep looking over their shoulder to see if there are any units behind them. You have to wonder who they are talking to and what their plan is.
Speaker 4: So the two initial ones here and then joined by four other ones, one on a quad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certainly putting on a show. Oh my that So they all stop for gas at one point, but it looks like more people have joined. For god, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 4: This isn't good because they're going to refuel and then they're going to have more gas to work this. So we'll see what they do.
Speaker 6: I can't remember seeing something like this, pursuit of almost twenty motorbikes with CHP. I just can't even imagine how this is going to end.
Speaker 3: No arrest were made, is how it ended.
Speaker 2: Dude a Bob World order, bawo their asses. I'm sorry they've got their hands full out there. Just stop stick it. You know what I'm saying, You stop stick it.
Speaker 3: You got balls doing that on a quad.
Speaker 2: By the way, the dirt bikes, you know, they can just tear off into the you know, the roads or what.
Speaker 3: But a quad, I know you can do that. Here we go, Pat, the votes are in.
Speaker 2: You're ready, Yes, Lazio for sure, Lazio the falconer, Lazio. We have a lude. Then we have Falconer. Falconer, Lazio, gym teacher, Falconer. All right, Lazio Falconer. One.
Speaker 3: We may we may want to talk about falconry on a more regular basis on this show. Clearly there's some some closet falconing fans. They didn't even make it to the playoffs and they lost their coach. Sorry. Other falcons boy derailed
Speaker 1: Quick on that Linchin Taco on demand dowload the Iheartwei as see