Speaker 1: Five o five at fifty five k r C. He talks day time, Happy Friday, e s Will.
Speaker 2: And that's the way the news goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish you could see the stack of stuff around my uh my space here the way the news goes.
Speaker 1: I have so many.
Speaker 3: Stories and articles that I would love to be able to get to, and I never can quite get to them. Oh my god, the world is a fast and furious place anyhow, Brian Thomas, thank you for tuning the fifty five Casey More Show. Jug Trecker Whory belongs in the executive producer booth and got a line up here, looking forward to talking to John's zencer. He's coming up at seven thirty. Save Hyde Park Square Organizer? What's next for Hyde Park? If anything comes on the heels after the Cincinnatio Connected Community's zoning law may be facing some changes. Dabble into that a little bit here shortly, but you know, one size fits all connected communities. You must do it this way until somebody steps up and says, no, I want a variance from the Connected Communities proposal that the City of Cincinnati shoved down every neighborhood's throat. And wait till you hear what's in it idea The details of the Connected Communities Plan I've never quite seen, but since some are arguing that needs to be changes to it, members of the Making Connected Communities Better Working Group apparently presented some ideas to a recent since a city council meeting to well strengthen the new zoning code and make it more palatable for the fifty two neighborhoods in the City of Cincinnati. More palatable. One size apparently does not fit all.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: We'll hear from John's end of the Save Hyde Park Square organization on what he thinks is coming up next. Doctor James Thorp's been on before, but his book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history Targeted the most vulnerable, returns at eight h five and Jay rat leff I heard me the aviation expert today thirty. Jay was a listener lunch yesterday along with his beautiful wife, his better half.
Speaker 1: He admits it. We all know it.
Speaker 3: My better half was at listener lunch yesterday too, and thanks to everybody who made it was a lot of fun. Saunder Brewery's Westchester location treated us right, hit myself a nice smash burger and a beer and I won. Yes, Mike, that's two in a row. Brother cribbage, Mike, I beat cribbage, Mike. I don't think that's ever happened. I've never had a winning streak, so I have a streak of two and playing cribbage with Mike at the tail end of the lunch. Really enjoyed the time there with the listeners, and of course it was great seeing Jay Ratliffe there and.
Speaker 1: He will join the program at eight thirties.
Speaker 3: He does every Thursday, Nice light conversation, real id act now required. Newark a Charlie foxtrot, not Jay's words mine. Newark airports facing all kinds of problems. I got one of the runways that's out of commission because it's under construction or upgraded. The air traffic control system went out. Isn't it kind of a scary situation. You're on a plane and the planes can't communicate with the air traffic controllers. Man, it's bad enough the problems you face with air traffic control. Two commercial flights forced to go around at DCA Airport to avoid another army helicopter. And we'll also get an update on hub delays. All that with Jay Ratliff at eight thirty. You can feel free to call five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Since Zinder's coming up to talk about that Hyde Park Square thing. If Inquire reported on this, Sidney Franklin doing the write up on it, I'll give them credit for it. But what are the things that was revealed? Here are five ways controversial connected munity zoning may change. And if you're not in this city and you think you don't care about this, this is just an illustration of government control, edicts and mandates from our elected officials telling us how to live our lives and how developments will be done. Now, consider the size of the city of Cincinnati, three hundred plus thousand people, all these different neighborhoods, all these different architectural styles. You know, your neighborhood might want to keep be consistent. You know, if you're going to build something, let's keep it consistent with what kind of buildings are in this neighborhood. You might object to that. The libertarian to me says, well, no city government or any government should be able to tell you how to build or what to build. I listen, I know there are exceptions of that. You got safety and other issues. But this is where the the insanity from this one size fits all approach comes in the point it's point number two. Point number one is about changing that. So a super majority of council and the committees must approve these development changes or variances or whatever. So but number two update the design standards so new buildings fit the context of each neighborhood and the Sydney Flaker reports in the enquire In the current Connected Communities legislation, the design standards outline the city's preferred minimums for size, shape, height, and style of new buildings. Notice I emphasized the word style applies to two to four family unit structures. Anything larger that should also follow design standards. Anything larger than that should also follow a design standards. That's what's the request in the working group. But listen to this. The standards call for an Italianate style design on all new buildings, which says they must therefore have a distinct base, middle, and top, like mixed use structures found in Over the Rhine. But it's not the predominant architectural style found in all of Cincinnati's neighborhood noted by CINCINNTI Preservation Association Executive director Beth Johnson, one of these members of this working group that's trying to appeal to the City of Cincinnati to provide some variants or some changes to this Connected Communities program on purely residential streets, that type of building is uncommon since many houses don't have a have separate basis, she said in the meeting Tuesday. This degrades our neighborhoods and takes away from that character because these buildings will stand out like sore thumbs. This working group suggested updating the design centers for each zoning designation, even plan developments, so developers are encouraged to design buildings that conform to what's already there. Now, think about that city Council with this Connected Communities has ordered, oh, you Neate style design on everything for the whole city. Isn't that a bit of micromanagement? And where did they come up with the preference for Italianate style and why it ignores the realities of what neighborhoods and communities might want the will of the people ignore no Italianate that's what's going there. Really, No, I don't want that. It is going to look stupid. None of the other buildings around here italian ate style. This dictatorial control from on high just irks me to no end. And I wish more people would step up to the plate and complain about this. And I'm not quite sure that that's what this Making Connected Communities Better working Group is all about.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: They're obviously drawing attention to some of the problems with this one size fits all legislation or zoning rule that city council foisted upon everybody. But I don't know, Corey Barlman, you know, there's an answer out there, and maybe changing the makeup of city government. I've talked to Corey enough to know that he wouldn't, you know, embrace this dictatorial control over neighborhoods. He has witnessed himself the roadblocks that stand in the way of small developers taking over otherwise abandoned buildings and trying to better communities, and he questions why they are doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, I do kind of know.
Speaker 3: It's this whole member Agenda fifty one, you know, the fifteen minute city crap that well that's fundamentally, I believe behind in the background of what all this is. It's widely reported I have to have Purvoll views everything through the lens of equity and climate change and green so zero flexibility. But I just thought that was a wild point that there's so much specificity in what type. I mean, it boils down to the exact architectural style of buildings anyhow. Five on three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T funds and don't forget fifty five careseea dot com and you can't listen to lie to the judge Ennita Polaton on how the federal government is ignoring the Fourth Amendment right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures, pointing back to the Patriot Act is one of the genesis for that and the fies of courts which have gradually eroded the well the Fourth Amendment to the point where it doesn't even exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Listen to podcast on that.
Speaker 3: Representative Annapolina from Paulina Luna from Florida Republican yesterday proposed legislation to eliminate the intelligence community surveillance tools that, she said, erode American civil liberties. This is right along the lines what Napoloton was talking about. She said, for over two decades, rogue actors with actors within our US intelligence agencies have used the Patriot Act to create the most sophisticated, unaccountable s valance apparatus in the Western world. She introduced the American Privacy Restoration Act, a bill that would repeal the us A Patriot Act, which was enacted after the nine to eleven terrorist attack. HMM Elizabeth Goytine, Senior director for the Liberty and National Security Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, talked about how the post nine to eleven law dramatically increased warrantless survey a surveillance on you, the American people, pointing out in a variety of contacts, it became lawful for the government to collect America's an American sensitive information based merely on a claim that the information was quote unquote relevant to a legitimate purpose, regardless of whether the person was reasonably suspicious suspected of wrongdoing. Even for the most sensitive of information communications content, Congress gave the nsa free reign to collect phone calls, texts, and emails between foreign targets that will be your friends in Europe. For example, I've got one there, I've talked with them before. Ergo NSA can spy on me. That's a kind of the cord of their standards. I haven't been suspicions, you know, there's no suspicion of that I've committed a crime, there's no probable cause for a warrant in court. But they can nonetheless spy on me and listening to my communications. Why because I talk with a guy in France. That's what this spoils down to. We should mostly be offended by this, and at least representative Anapoulina Luna gets it. Judge Antedapolatana gets it. I get it. It's also pointed out, according to this expert from the Liberty and National Security Program, there is no evidence that suspicionless surveillance has made us any safer. It all said, consider the NSA's program a bulk Collection, the poster job for suspicionless surveillance, in which the agency obtained America's phone records and MOSS. Two independent reviews found that this program yielded little to no counter terrorism aout affinity. There's no evidence that an over collection is Indeed, there's evidence that overcollection is counterproductive, a point and a Polatono made yesterday. They collect so much evidence they can't even filter through it. You think about the number of cell phone communications in this country and that they're collecting all of them. Do you think they could possibly stay up on top of it? I suggested AI yesterday into Poltona that maybe artificial intelligence will help them weed through all of the billions and trillions of bits of information they've got.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe that's one of the reasons it's being developed.
Speaker 3: The point is, though we have a Fourth Amendment, they need a warrant issued from a judge based on probable cause to listen to your phone conversation to collect that data. They don't have it, and they're doing it anyway. Unbelievable. If we talked to civics in the United States and people had a firm grasp but what that amendment means in the limitations of places on government, which was the point. Our founding fathers were all about these general warrants that the Brits would use. You'd just kick your door in rifle through everything that they were sick of it. They were tired of it. It was an abuse of power. That's why we have a fourth Amendment. Were returning to the old days. Interesting tie in. Attorney General Body hasn't released the Epstein documents yet because there are so many of them that they're pouring through. A relatable topic to the point on the Fourth Amendment. Coming up next five eighteen, fifty five KR City Talk Station.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station, the Free I Heard Radio.
Speaker 3: It's five twenty two. It's a five krcity talk station. Sort of a tie in with the government spying on literally everybody they want to spy on without a warrant. Pivoting over Attorney General Body FBI apparently reviewing what she said. We're tens of thousands of videos related to Jeffrey Epstein and his sexual crimes against girls, young girls, and they have to review them before week. We're gonna be able to see them if we get to see anything. Of course, if it involves young girls, you can't release sensitive information. Of course, if it's pornography, they're not going to release to the general public. But regardless the existence of tens of thousands of videos quite disturbing. She denied claims from lawmakers that the files have been destroyed or have gone missing. And there's the point I want to make on that, relating to that Fourth Amendment thing. She said, there are tens of thousands of videos of Epstein with children or child porn, and there are hundreds of victims, and no one victim will ever get released. Of course that is true. Justice Department released hundreds of files previously didn't have any new information, and I knew people were disappointed upon that or about that.
Speaker 1: Now here's the point.
Speaker 3: Washington Times reported on this House Oversight and Government Reform Committee chairman James Comber, speaking with a podcaster named Bennie Johnson, said he's concerned the remaining Epstein files and sex tapes were destroyed perhaps before President Joe Biden left office to cover up the government's culpability in the case. Now that's a theory, but he Comber pointed out the Justice Department was aware of mister Epstein's crimes as they were taking place, but didn't intervene in order to acquire evidence. Here it is to blackmail powerful people from around the world.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: My concern is the government may have known a lot more and may have been an active participant, maybe with the intention of intelligence gathering.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Bondi, for her part, denied that any evidence is missing, claiming the delay is merely because of the sheer volume of the information the FBI has to review in order to protect the victims. She claims she hadn't heard about Comber's claim, but she said she'd call him later to fire it out. Now that's an important point, and you might scratch your head from time to time, And I think this is something else I've talked about with jud Jennen of Poultano. Why do our politicians do what they do and say what they say, sometimes completely one hundred and eighty degrees from what they campaigned on and promised to do. Is it possible, perhaps that they have the behind the scenes lettered agencies have the goods on some of our elected officials. It's certainly a possibility, isn't it. So you end up impacting policy in a direction that the powers that be wanted to go in spite of the fact that it's inconsistent with what a politician might truly want. Why because we've got a dossier on you would you like to see it. Oh, look, would you like this information to be made provided to the general public? And if you step back one step, if they have information, and they've gathered information, perhaps illegally according I mean again, violation of your Fourth Amendment rights to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures. They couldn't use that in court if because it violated the Fourth Amendment. But there may be evidence of a crime there. And you don't necessarily necessarily have to be dragged through the legal system, do you in order to have your life completely changed, altered or otherwise ruined merely by the release of that information. Oh, there'll be no prosecution, ma'am or sir, but it will be made public. Frightening thought, isn't it. Five twenty six fifty five kre C detalk station. You want great dentists. Everybody needs a dentists. You got to go to the dentist a couple of times a year, get your t checked out. It's for your health, it's for your you know, obviously dental health, but I think it transcends that, and some people I know don't like to go to the dentist. I thoroughly enjoy my dental experience because I go see the clinic of doctor Fred Pack and doctor Megan Freu. General dentists they are, but also cosmetic dentistry. That is absolutely where you want to be for cosmetic dentistry. But in terms of general dentistry, you walk in, this staff will treat you graades, comfortable environment and doctor Fred Pac has always insisted on the most state of the art dental clinic. He is on the cutting edge of dentistry, all for the benefit of his patients. And of course doctor Megan Frew made the cut. I don't know what rigorous standards doctor Fred Peck had in mind when he decided to have doctor Meghan Freu joined him, but he made a great call in that selection. She is outstanding, most notably for folks who don't like going to the dentist. She's just got a great I will say chair sidne man, chairside manner about her. But doctor Fred Pack is one of three accredited fellows in the American economy and cosmetic dentistry in the entire state of Ohio.
Speaker 1: It is high level.
Speaker 3: Cosmetic dentistry and doctor free working on her way to accreditations. You got all of doctor Fred Peck's years of experience, along with her fresh protective perspectives latest techniques will craft a stunning smile for you and it's life changing. For folks who are really unhappy about their dental situation, you are in the best possible hands.
Speaker 6: Call them up.
Speaker 3: Schedule apployment for general dentistry and or consmantic dentistry five one three sixty one, seventy six, sixty six, sixty two one seventy six sixty six Online It's Peck p E C k Pecksmiles dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc run a business and nothing.
Speaker 3: Five thirty coming up with five thirty one and fifty five k RCD Talk station.
Speaker 1: Five on three.
Speaker 3: Two three Talk with Pound five fifty If you have an AT and T phone, Love to hear from you and welcome back Tom.
Speaker 1: Good to hear from you, brother.
Speaker 7: Morning. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing fine? Look you good?
Speaker 7: Seod good to hear your your comment. Uh, real quick on the Uh there's a whole zoning thing and uh the comment that I heard it makes the most sens is UH change the makeup of government. And people need to understand that that we have we have the ability collectively to change the makeup of our government, of our councils and and the Congress and president whatever. We we have that ability. Uh, but we just we gotta pay attention enough. We gotta we gotta take enough time to to look at things and and talk about things and actually spend some time on it. And a lot of people just don't want to bother with it. And and then that's why you see a ten percent turnout for these you know, off year elections. You know, in quotes, I mean they're not off year. I mean every election is is vitally important somehow some way. You know, issue too is going to give these people a bunch of bunch of money, give access to a bunch of money to do what they want with, you know, and all these school levies and stuff like that. You know, these are these are very important issues, and and for ten percent of the people show up basically tells you that people just don't give a damn. And that's the shame, because I'm sure a very large majority of that ninety percent have no problem bitching and complaining when something's not going the way they think it should go. Well, it's up to you to change that. That's your that's your responsibility. So the main reason I call is this old whole transgender thing going on and transgender rights as basically, I don't want to say it's become the new racism because the Democrats will never let racism go. Racism is one of those terms where all you have to do is label somebody racist and you've put a black mark on them and that will never go away. Oh, Trump's are racist or Republicans are racist or whatever. But coming alongside racism now is the whole transgender thing. And He's representatives are very clear that they're they're loving the two together. Especially the hearing yesterday on the on the women's rights and sports and all that stuff. One of the Democrats actually said, it sounds like we're going back to the nineteen fifties when segregation was was legal. See that that's they're they're trying to put transgender and race in the same category.
Speaker 8: And it's not.
Speaker 7: One thing is something you have absolutely zero control over. You're born a certain way, as in your color of your skin, what family you're from, culture, all that stuff. The other one is is behavior. It's decisions that you make, simple with boils down to that you were not accidentally born a woman and you need to become a man.
Speaker 9: To fix it.
Speaker 7: That's not the truth, that's not reality. And there needs to be adults in these people's lives to to help these people understand that. I understand there are some mental issues people have, and I'm not a doctor. I'm not sending there giving a diagnosis, but it's pretty obvious some people have some serious issues. I mean, some people think that they're cats, some people think they're astronauts, some people think they're all kinds of different things, and it takes adults in their life to go, well, hold on a second, let's let's just talk about this, permit it, because this isn't real, you know, same thing you got to do with your toddler, your kids, you know, and even your teenagers. Look, this is not okay. But what the left wants to do is use this subject to to give them the ability to control things. And it's and it's wrong. It's flat out wrong to let people to continue to believe that, you know what, you were born this way, but really you should be this way, and we're with you, We're here to support you. And if, oh, anybody that doesn't want to let them do whatever they want to do. Oh, you're against their rights, and you still have the same amount of rights that everybody else has. All the rights in the Constitution are yours. You don't get any different rights just because you think you're a man but you're actually a woman. It's ridiculous. So it's up to us back to the original point, to change the makeup of our government so we don't have these idiots in there her are using these things to control the rest of us. So don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, Brian.
Speaker 3: Thanks Tom, He's got to let him go. Get it out of his system. Make some good points, though, some really good points. What more can I say? You elaborate on that? It's a five point thirty five fifty five k C detalk station. Feel free to call I gotta stack this stupid to dive on into. But you know, if you want to get it out of your system. Five on three seven four nine, fifty eight two three found fifty on eight and t funds Emory Federal Credit Union a better way to back emoryfc EMORYFCU dot org for the website. I've been banking there for a long time and it is a better way to bank, and they do some great things throughout the year, including the annual shred event market on your calendar. Saturday, June seventh, between ninety am and one pm all three Emory Federal Credit Union locations. Pack up all your unnecessary personal and confidential documents, bring them on into one of those three locations and have them shredded. Yes, they will be completely destroyed, obliterated.
Speaker 1: You know how it works. And they'll take care of all that for you.
Speaker 3: So you got a big volume of documents, Emory's happy to take care of that for you. And it costs nothing for you, just a little trip over to the either Blue Ash Liberty Township or Western Hills location of Emory Federal Credit Union. So free shredding event again June seventh, nine am to one pm at all the locations, which you can find the addresses at Emory FCU dot org for all the details. Federally insured by NCUA.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 6: What if you had an extra thousand dollars ed.
Speaker 1: It is five forty one. I took five kers you talk station.
Speaker 3: Are very happy Friday Eve to you feel free to coffee life five on three seven nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three TALKO with found five fifty. If you have an AT and T phone, your choice on that and otherwise stack is stupid, and you know I have.
Speaker 1: In the more serious.
Speaker 3: Realm, there was an article that I saw, maybe I'll get to later about this online neo Nazi cult targeting children as young as nine years old. And the FBI has issued a warning to you to keep your eye and keep an eye on your children about their online activity, what they're doing, and some of the warning signs and signals that they may be a victim of one of these these grooming efforts that's going online. They basically get your kids to do stupid things like take nudy pictures, or abuse themselves, or abuse animals. So it's twisted as it can various actors gets in touch with them and pivoting over to the stack of stupid. We've got a Lexington, Kentucky mother named Holly La Favors set her eight year old son Liam, ordered seventy thousand lollipops and had them sent to their home. Used his moms Amazon account to send twenty two cases of dumb, dumb lollipops to their home. She said he told me that he wanted to have a carnival and he was ordering dumb dumbs as prizes for his carnival, blaming her son was being friendly and being kind to his friends. Four thousand dollars charge showed up on her bank account because the activities of an eight year old online. So when I saw what the number was, I just about fainted. Unaccounted for eight of the cases twenty two got delivered, eight cases unaccounted for. She went to the post office and found that they had been returned. To send her jash for a refund took her a while, spend a long day of working with the bank and talking to a few news stations. Amazon then called and said they'd be refunding her money in order to prevent another order like this. Mom said she has changed some settings on her phone, so there's an eight year old able to you know, close a transaction four thousand dollars and that's a little bit disturbing. Again giving the FBI warning that came out about your children's online activities. Here's one of the made rounds on social media. Pet raccoon found with a meth amphetamine pipe in the driver's seat during a police stop.
Speaker 1: Woman's been arrested.
Speaker 3: A woman arrested after the raccoon named Chewy found holding this meth pipe on the driver's seat of her car what police are calling a strange encounter on patrol in the state of Ohio. Half a Monday, seven to fifteen pm, Springfield Township police officer Austin Branham conducted a traffic stop on South Arlington Road, identifying the vehicle whose registration a registered owner, had an active warrant and a suspended driver's license. When the officer approached the car found fifty five year old Victoria vil Vidal of Akron, able to detain her without incident quote. However, things took an unusual turn this according to the police statement, his officer Brandon returned to the vehicle, he observed the raccoon named Chewy sitting in the driver's seat with a meth pipe in his mouth. Chew had somehow gotten a hold of the glass methan fetamine pipe, leading officers to further inspect the vehicle. Police did confirm Chew he was a pat raccoon and then he was not a wild animal, after Vidal had the appropriate paperwork and documentation to own him, but subsequent search of the vehicle revealed that her car contained a bulk amount of methan fetamine, crack cocaine and three.
Speaker 1: Used meth pipes as a tradition.
Speaker 3: Charged with f three possession of drug, three counts of possession of a drug paraphernalia cited for driving under suspension. Also subsequently turned over to the Caihoga Falls Police on her active warrant, where additional charges related to crack cocaine possession will be presented with grand jury pending lab results. Please said, thankfully, Chewy the raccoon unharmed. A notifications made of the proper authorities to determine that she has the proper paperwork and documentation to own the raccoon. While our officers are trained to expect the unexpected, finding a raccoon holding a meth.
Speaker 1: Pipe is a first.
Speaker 5: The Aristocrat.
Speaker 3: Authorities confirmed no raccoons were hurt or injured in the incident. Five fifty five K see the talk station. Plumb type plumbing. It's always plumbing done right, outstanding plumbing work from Plum Type Plumbing. It's one of the reasons they enjoy a plus the better business for their customer. Service is fantastic, no service, fees, free estimates, and you deserve better.
Speaker 1: They know that.
Speaker 3: That's why they try to step it up to the next level and providing service and superior plumbing. Some pump problem, no problem called plumb tight. Got clogged drain, no problem called plumb tight. And you know, I didn't realize this, but plump tight advised me that multiple clog drains, if you're dealing with that, that could be an indication you have a sewer line problem. And if you do have a sewer line problem, they'll figure that out. They can do. They do trenchless sewer line repair so they don't have to dig up your yard. It's a really cool thing that they offer from plumb Tight. Also the Tri State's number one installer of tankless water heaters. Save huge amounts of base, get rid of that massive tank, save some money, and have endless hot water with a unit that lasts longer than a traditional tank. Great reasons to get a tankless system from plumb Tight Plumbing online. You'll find them at plumb tight dot commember tight is te plum tight dot com five one three seven two seven tight. That's five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC Leo Schofield.
Speaker 3: H Channel I weather forecast around noontime. This has got a chowers and the storms might pop up and even maybe some hail. Seventy for the high today, down to forty five overnight with decreasing clouds, a sunny Friday with the highest sixty seven, sparse clouds every night forty four, and a partly cloudy Saturday with a dry weekend.
Speaker 1: Seventy one for the high Saturday right now fifty nine.
Speaker 10: Time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second count. Sin's why you see how this is the clear choice for rapid life saving treatment.
Speaker 6: Learn more at you can see health dot com problems.
Speaker 10: Early this morning, an accident east found two seventy five before you got the five.
Speaker 6: Mile currently has Aul Wlaan's blocked off.
Speaker 10: Traffic starting to back up towards Kellogg Cruiser also working with the wreck above Ross that's on one twenty eight near ross Milldale.
Speaker 6: Chuck Ingraman fifty five KRC deep talk station.
Speaker 1: Yeah five fifty fifty five kr CD talk station.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to hearing from John Zencer seven thirty Save Hyde Park Square organizer about what's coming up for Hyde Park. Given these city councils, edicts and mandates UH seven fifty eight hundred and eighty two to three, talk all right over back over the stack is stupid. Let's see in the smoking gun a regular source of stupid, A nurse has been accused of shoving cheesy nachos down the leggings of her wife during a three am domestic battery. What, of course, which state you think we're in, right, Florida? As a t be'st going to say, forty year old victim was making nachos with nacho cheese in the kitchen when her spouse, Alison Swan, thirty nine, told her she shouldn't be eating this late and made a comment about her weight.
Speaker 1: Oh what.
Speaker 3: During the argument that ensued, Swan, who'd been playing video games in the living room, walked over to her spouse and grabbed it a handful of cheesy nachos, shoving them down the back of her leggings. When the victim, who also happened to be a registered nurse, which is unimportant to the content of the article and the reason it's in the stack of stupid, I might observe subsequently sought to change her clothes. Swan allegedly dragged her to the floor and shoved her fingers into either side of her mouth and hooked them like a fish, and continued to batter her by grabbing her head and slamming it to the floor multiple times. What During the confrontation the court of the victim, Swan made several comments that she was the one in charge and that her wife was not behaving just A friend of the victim called nine to one one to report hearing via an open phone line Swan striking the spouse. Police responded the couple's Port Saint Lucci residents. This was Saturday morning. Swan denied, and at a physical altercation occurred. She claimed her wife had been in a drunken rage and had thrown the plate of nachos and rolled around and covered hersel and covered herself in nachio cheese. However, whatever examination of the victims legging revealed what appeared to be nacho cheese on the interior backside, consistent with the story, the other woman gave a substance resembling nacho cheese found smeared on a wall. The victim also had a nod on her forehead and a scratch on her right arm. And while Swan claimed her spouse had thrown the nachos, cops found a ceramic plate that they were prepared on was in fact completely intact. Swan arrested for domestic battery misdemeanor. She was free from the county jail after posting a two hundred and fifty dollars bond. Ordered to have no contact with the victim, must stay away from the woman's car, place of employment, and home. Since she resides with the victims, she may have to return to the residents accompanied by police to get her belongings away. Amen Joseph may have an award to give out. Registered sex offender. That's enough to give the award out right there. Registered sex offender urinated into a holy water font in a Pennsylvania church, courting investigators who have charged a fifty one year old suspect with desecrating the sanctuary. Jesse so Call, arrested last month, entered the Saint Patrick Catholic Church in York. Wandered around the building, which was unlocked and opened to the public. After browsing through the Lost and Found box of the church, vestibule, he approached the pedestal containing the holy water. Police officers who prepared the probable cause affidat to note that the pedestal is considered an object of generation and that so called desecrated it by polluting it with urine, all recorded on security camera. Of course, even churches have them. Church work are confirmed that the holy water was indeed contaminated with urine. SoCal identified as the suspect after a review of his prior booking photos, arrested for intentional desecration of a venerated object, second degree misdemeanor, carrying a maximum penalty of two years in prison five thousand dollars unsecured bail. He was free on scheduled for preliminary hearing in some time in May. Rap sheet includes convictions for theft, criminal trespass, reckless driving, disorderly conduct, driving without a license. Also convicted of indecent assault without consent, which is why is required to register as a sex offender after getting out of custody.
Speaker 1: Custody all right.
Speaker 11: Period is the biggest two sho of the universe.
Speaker 1: Oh the galaxies.
Speaker 3: There's no bigger douche than you.
Speaker 12: You've reached the top the pinnacle of Douche do good goingdue.
Speaker 1: Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 3: According to my executiveducer, Joe Strecker, who is an internet research guru, I was given credit for that. If you are Catholic or you care about the pope, they don't have one yet. They just released some black smoke, So that's two days of black smoke, no pope yet. As a tradition, yeah, I think that is tradition. It'll happen soon enough. I saw an interesting thing the late pope appointed like the vast majority. It's cardinals who selected Pope, right, Joe. The ones in red, I mean an overwhelming majority were selected by Francis. So it's going to be interesting if the left leaning folks were among those that were selected by him to become cardinals.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't pay attention to Catholic politics. Stick around, I got more to talk about the six o'clock Hour'd love to hear from you. If you feel like Colin, feel free to do so, but I'll.
Speaker 1: Be right back after the news. Huge happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour. Not going to be complicated. It's going to go very fast. Fifty five krs the talk station. Aaron, I've got an idea.
Speaker 3: It is six six here fifty five per CD talk station. I'm Thomas swishing everyone a very happy with I like to call Friday Eve run down coming up. John zinz Or joins the program at seven thirty. He's with the Save hyde Park Square. He is a Saved hyde Park Square organizer. We're going to find out from him his perspective on what's going on next in Hyde Park.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Of course, that the Connected community foisted upon all the residents of the City of Cincinnati in all neighborhoods, and then a variant from connected communities to let the well connected developer develop the hotel that exceeds the maximum height that the Hyde Park residents won. So lots of layers on that one make a change in city council.
Speaker 1: November.
Speaker 3: Corey Bowman, doctor James Thorpe, he's been on the program before. His book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. That'll take place at eight oh five, and then I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. Always enjoy talking to Jay. I enjoyed talking to Jay yesterday at Listener to lunch. It was wonderful seeing him there and his beautiful wife. Real id act now required. He'll talk about that. Also, Newark Airport a colossal Charlie Foxtrott my words, not his two commercial flights were forced to go around at the DCA Airport again because of an army helicopter. Those are the topics of Jay Ratliffe and maybe I'll come up with another one. Thanks again everybody made to the Listener lunch. Wonderful seeing the smiling faces and haha, two in a row. I won my cribbage game Withage my submarine or friend. Always great seeing the folks at Listener lunch. I certainly enjoyed the fellowship and props. And thanks to my wife for showing up as well. She had a real nice time. Uh five three seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on at and T funds. You know, Tom made a comment about this transgender thing going on, and there was apparently a hearing yesterday and just children basically are elected officials representatives just getting into an argument over this hearing on trans athletes in women's sports described as descending into chaos. At least that's the Fox News boiled down version of according to the headlines, And I did see that, and this parallel was in fact drawn by one of the Democrat elected officials representative who equated it to racism, that if you don't believe that a guy who claims to be a woman is in fact a woman, that somehow that is analogous to racism, which is a preposterous concept when you it really doesn't take much thought and break down to realize how ridiculous that is, you know, disliking someone or excuting someone like for example, men in women's sports, excluding them is because they have a biological advantage because they have testosterone, and they develop differently, and their bone structure is superior to women's in certain ways. And I don't mean superior in the sense of degrade women and their value or anything, but you all get the idea. Demonstrably, men are better at least to have faster times. Look at the world records, as I always like to boil it down to go ahead, look at all the world records and all the sports. You will find out that men's times and scoring is typically in most cases I believe in all cases higher than women's. So that's it. And you have two sets of sports activity. You have women's sports and men's sports. Men's plaining, I am, I understand that, but because of the differences between the sexes in terms of strength and speed, that's why you have two different divisions, And to allow men into the women's division, why don't you just erratic eight genders in sports? And that way women won't be able to participate at all. They'll never be able to win or at least in almost all the sports, except for things like maybe darts or ping pong or something. I don't know if there's a male advantage in sports that don't require physical activity, but let's not you know, consider that kind of thing. So do you want women to have their own sporting events where they can compete among their own sex or not? And I think most people like it the way it is. And we do live in a democracy, don't we, right? Isn't it the left always running around talking about ending democracy? What happens in democracies? I know we live in a constitutional republic. I'm not talking about that, but just in terms of the democrats running around screaming about the end of democracy, isn't it majority rules in a democracy?
Speaker 1: And since the.
Speaker 3: Vast majority of Americans of all political stripes are against men participating in women's even if that man believes in his heart that he is in fact a woman, you applied democratic principles in this and Americans would say no. So you want to put it to a vote. Put it to a vote. Otherwise, don't run around and force this issue on other people. But that's exactly what's going on, and with a lot of harm coming with it. And I pivot over to this. Virginia father said yesterday that Aloudun County public school official launched an investigation into his son, as well as two others, for questioning why a biological female student was in the boys locker room. It's the flip side of the sports argument, court to May fifth report from Northern Virginia news outlet WJLA, reporting the biological female student who identified as a male, recorded the three male students in the locker room talking about being uncomfortable about the transgender student being in there. The student this transgender student allegedly filed a complaint which turned into a formal Title nine investigation for sexual harassment by this school district. A guy named Seth wooks Wolf, speaking with Fox and Friends So yesterday, said that his son, sophomore at stone Bridge High School, won three boys in the locker room that day. He said this was a conversation that he was having among his peers. He wasn't even questioning this student or anything like that, and then not being able to have those rights to even question that, and on top of that being investigated. He described it as very confusing. I would have different words for it than that. Founding Freedom Law Center attorney Josh Hetzler. Of course, had they lawyer a lawyer up. This is the lawyer representing the boy, He said. I want to make it very clear, these boys did absolutely nothing wrong. All they did was ask why is there a girl in our locker room? And the express concern. None of the boys ever both with this girl once. So there's no basis for the investigation. And are they not entitled to their own opinions Along these lines, he said, the school's gender policy violates state law and federal policy, according to him. Referring over to President Trump's order, he said, that's a big problem for them, and we're going to have to address that, the attorney said, it's truly an insane situation where the ones who are the real victims of the ones being punished, and isn't that the truth. Virginia Governor Glenn youan Can announced on Tuesday he and Attorney General Jason Maias we're looking into this locker room incident at the school district, calling it deeply concerning to read reports of yet another incident in Loudun County schools where members of the opposite sex are violating the privacy of students in locker rooms. Well, thank you, Governor for stepping up to the plate. School district released the statement saying that they have their policies and blah blah blah blah blah. But this is that, you know, leftist mentality shoving down something that is contrary to the vast majority of Americans belief systems that they're going to get their way.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Who's whatever happened to democratic norms and principles? And there is no parallel with this issue and racism unless they're going to engage in some sort of mind control effort where we can ignore chromosomal and biological reality. I mean, we got the winning argument on our side. If you're of my mindset, a person cannot become a different sex.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: You can't on a biological level anyway, the person is in need of some counseling. They call it gender dysphoria and pivoting over. A journal wrote on this and I had a Department of Health and Human Services therapy for minors of dyspoyer rather than mutilation, and just change the policy with the Health and Human Services.
Speaker 1: Jonah wrote.
Speaker 3: The latest good news is report released last week that assesses the scientific evidence of pediatric gender medicine receive less attention than it deserves. Four hundred and nine page study from the Department of Health and Human Services reviews the evidence about gender dysphoria among children, and I suppose kids in high school are children too, and the various treatment options amounting to a rebuke of the political and medical conformity that has developed around gender identity, including radical treatments that are opposed by parents. Evidence reveals deep uncertainty about the purported benefits of medical interventions like pubity blockers, cross stress horms, across sex hormone treatments and surgeries. Course to the HHS report, treatments carry risks that include infertility, sexual dysfunction, adverse cognitive impacts, and psychiatric disorders. This is giving you these surgeries and these gender are these hormone treatments giving in to that twisted notion that somehow you can alter your biological reality. Sewing something on or candle or cutting something off doesn't change one's gender. It creates complicating and disturbing realities in that person's life on a going forward basis. And especially when you're talking about young people who often change their mind. You ever change your mind when you're a kid? Yeah, treatment for gender dis for you? They right among miners today is quote characterized by a child led process in which comprehensive mental health assessments are often minimized and beauty blockers and surgeries are promoted. That in the report, medical associations have created, in their words, a perception that there is a professional consensus. That consensus driven by groups like World Professional Association for Transgender Health. They've got an agenda. Biden Justice Department cited that organization World Professional Association of Transgender Health guidance and it's challenged the Tennessee law banning gender transition treatment for minors. So you're listening to the transgender advocacy group in establishing HHS policy which will allow this to move forward? Is that not backcrop insanity. HHS study now consists with the UK's twenty twenty four cast review that found little evidence of purbity blockers and the like improved the mental well being of children. Other European countries, including Sweden and Finland, have also backed away from such medical treatment. That's the direction everybody's going. This is a fad. We're allowing the alteration and mutilation of children in pursuit of a fad that everybody's waking up to realize that, oh my god, this is actually bad. Five eighteen fifty five kr CD talk station Tommy, hang on, brother, you don't mind holding on for a moment. I'll take your call when we return. After these brief words, first, starting with Gate of Heaven Cemetery. You know, especially when you engage in a conversation that heady, you might want to pause and exhale and quietly contemplate maybe the meaning of life, engage in some prayer, meditate a little bit. Gaya Heaven Cemetery is open to everyone for that enjoyment. Just the park like setting alone give you an exhalation opportunity live in the moment. Rinding roads, pathways, monument statues, shrine seasonal flowers, the beautiful trim lawns, reflective water features. It is, indeed a tranquil atmosphere, the perfect location for that prayer and reflection. So you can find comfort and peace and the cemetery's quiet reverend surrounding. So take them up on the offer to walk on in ministering to the tri State for over seventy seven years, an honoring life on sacred ground. Learn more online check it out at Gateofheaven dot org. Fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 6: Men is good enough, really what you want?
Speaker 3: Jenna and I Weather Forecast share around noontime as some storms may show up along with possible hail and even up to an inch your range. Otherwise, just the cloudy day and I of seventy overnight little forty five clouds will decrease, leaving us a sunny Friday and a pleasant sixty seven high overnight down to forty four and on Saturday at partly cloudy day, dry weekend.
Speaker 1: They're saying seventy.
Speaker 3: One will be the eye on Saturday fifty nine degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update, Chuck, did you.
Speaker 10: See how tramphic center when it comes to stroke to every second counts. That's why you see Health is the clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at uc health dot com. Highway Trafford, do we fine once again? Earlier issues eastbound two seventy five near five mind been taken care of northbound seventy five. There's no delay into the cut and so of yet Cruise are cleaning up a rec on one twenty eight near ross Millville. Chuck Ingramont depied KRNCY the talk.
Speaker 3: Station MIS six twenty two the Happy Friday Eve to you five one three eight hundred eight two three talk both time five fifty on AT and T phones. Remember fifty five KRC dot com for the iHeartMedia app.
Speaker 1: Tommy, thanks for holding over the break. Welcome to the morning show.
Speaker 13: Good morning, sir, we'll talk today. Well, I thought I would call to you. Had questioned whether UH women and men can compete against each other in UH non UH physical sports. Yeah, Well, the World Chess Organization, in their sanctioned UH competitions, they do not allow men to compete against uh uh women because men have an unfair advantage.
Speaker 6: Oh kay, And what Yeah, I know, I.
Speaker 13: Know that there's a lot of people out there that there's no way, but I'm telling you that the World Chess Organization, at the highest levels of competition, they do not allow men to compete against uh women.
Speaker 3: Well, that flies in the face of those who argue that women have an at least an equal intellectual ability as men. I mean, I think we all sort of spring from that proposition, I know.
Speaker 13: I do you know, Yeah, you know, sir, I think that that maybe it just comes down to that uh that that that men for whatever reason or more a depth at that. You know, there are other things too that like you know, generally speaking, men are better at, like like uh maybe fichine or stuff like that when it comes.
Speaker 1: To a competitive environment. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't know by what authority they came up with that, you know, division between men and women in chess. I'd like to see the research of the science behind how they reach that conclusion. But if you look at all the world champions in chess, I think they have typically been it has been dominated by men. I've never seen when you see the World champion chess match, I've never seen a woman involved in that, so I guess there could be something behind it. But you Brian Thomas is not on record saying women don't have at least an equal when it comes to intellect. No, Brian never said that the World Chess Organization apparently, Tommy, thanks for calling. I was not aware of that, but I said that out loud. I was thinking about like darts. You know, if there's a championship in darts, then I don't see how there could be an advantage for men over women on that because it doesn't take physical strength to throw a dart at a dart bird. It takes the ability to actually land the dart, of course where you want it to go on a dartboard. I mentioned ping pong. I don't know if there's you know, an agility advantage men have over women, But it doesn't take physical strength to play ping pong. But those are the outliers and the vast majority of sports. I mean know what I'm talking about here, running and lifting and boxing too. Six twenty five. Dave, you're on the line. Hold on if you don't mind. I have to take a break right now and get to mention to you where I was yesterday Foreign Exchange. I got my car service. I had a heaplow to work done on it. It's the big maintenance that you have to do every so often, and that was my day.
Speaker 1: Spark plugs, break fluid filters.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the filters were awfully, awful, awful, So I got to see that. They showed me pictures of it. Had a couple other things I needed to know about. They checked the tread on my tires, and I was glad that they did that. I mean up and down the line. A lot of service, including the oil change, and I bet, I bet, I saved one thousand dollars over the dealership. I taken it to Foreign Exchange. It was a big bill, but nowhere near what it would have cost at the German dealership where I would have had to take it had it gone to the dealership. So this is the point of Foreign Exchange. I did get a full warrantam parts and service to the car runs out. It runs like aces now, not that it didn't really much before, but it seems noticeably improved in terms of acceleration, I checked that out this morning, since I was in traffic coming home from Foreign Exchange yesterday.
Speaker 1: But yep, running like a top.
Speaker 3: So it's the foreign exchange advantage because you save a heapload of money. A SEU certified master technicians working on your car, and they have access to the manufacturer's technical information, whether you're imported cars from traditionally manufacturing in Asia or Europe. Told me a story about the Honda that was in there somebody else's and the dealer actually lied to the hondowners said there were no codes thrown, none at all.
Speaker 1: Austin said, he hooked it up.
Speaker 3: He's got the same software Honda has and found all kinds of codes. He got in touch with the dealer, who ultimately fessed up to that. How about that foreign X dot com foreign letter X dot com Westchester location off Tylersville Road five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five on three six four four twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 6: Turn out you old Rady. Oh, here's a Sean Hannity Morning Minute. The amount of lawsuits.
Speaker 2: This is where the Democratic resistance is getting worse and worse daily. Got all these activist, legal groups, elected officials, local jurisdictions. Now we now have the full numbers on Fox News Digital. More than one hundred and fifty lawsuits against the Trump administration since January twentieth in response to more than ninety executive orders as well as executive proclamations and memos. And the president has long been a legal target, which hit a fever pitch during the twenty twenty four election cycle when Trump faced four criminal indictments. All of this is designed to stop and who surf the constitutional authority of a president. Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here. Now, don't get suckered into the same old verree phone game by Big Wireless that comes with a lot of fine print plus plus plus plus oh. In other words, you pay more and more and more. At the end of the day you paid for that quote free phone three times over. There is a better way, Pure talk. My cell phone provider, a veteran own company, my sponsor, my wireless company, has a much better offer. A free phone with a qualifying plan for just thirty five bucks a month, and you get a brand new Samsung Galaxy A twenty six. Just make the switch to pure Talk for thirty five bucks a month. You get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, fifteen gigs of data with mobile hotspot and roaming, all in America's most dependable five G network. Just di'le pound two to fifty, say the keyword save now, and Pure Talks US customer service team will help you make the switch in as little as ten minutes. Again, pound two to fifty keywords save now. Get your free Samsung Galaxy with a qualifying plan when you switch to Pure Talk Wireless by Americans, four Americans, Susan.
Speaker 3: Here is Channa nine weather forecast. Scattered showers and storms show up around in Tune. May get some this morning, but apparently there might be some hail and some areas they say may get one inch of rain. Cloudy, David, the most part seventy for the high overnight little forty five with decreasing clouds, leaving us a sunny Friday high at sixty seven. Sparse clouds every night, with a little forty four Saturday. It's gonna be a dry weekend, they're saying, and Saturday is going to be partly cloudy, fifty nine degrees. Right now, Time for a traffic update, from the u SELF Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second count.
Speaker 10: So that's why you see health is the clear choice for wrapping life saving treatment. Learn more at u sehealth dot com. Stop found two seventy five Loading up now between the Lawrence Perd ramp and the work on the Carrol Cropper. Everything else on the highways doing just fine and I'm not seeing any weather.
Speaker 6: It's used to deal with. Chuck Ingram on fifty five care see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty one fifty five fair Seed Talk Station.
Speaker 3: Feel free to call five one three seven Fournine fifty hundred eight two three talk and day. Thank you for holding over the break. They're welcome into the morning show. Good to hear from me this morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'll doing well? Man, hope you can say the same.
Speaker 14: Beautiful suns. I coming up head and east on T senty five.
Speaker 8: Traffic's nice.
Speaker 14: So one question I had is, could I know the Supreme Court makes statements about stuff. Could they just put a statement out there of the duties of the President and all things brought against him that he's doing to his job will be struck down the Supreme Court? Could they put that statement.
Speaker 3: Out in an opinion or just issue a blank state, a blanket statement. I don't think they just issue statements. You need to have an a justiciable controversy in order to be in front of them.
Speaker 14: So I mean, well, with all these one hundred lawsuits against the president, could they say these are his duties and we will support the president's role on these duties.
Speaker 3: Never in a broad brush no, because you can have executive power abuse and they might put their foot down and say no, you can't do that from the executive branch.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't have that authority in the concert. That's the role to determine whether what is being done is within the confines of the Constitution and the law.
Speaker 4: So the other thing I was wondering, I never entertain, uh the ideas of didn't needs to be transgendered or called transvestites?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, uh huh.
Speaker 14: And then why are we going to as why do we go to a softer name to make it sound better around the table?
Speaker 3: I don't know there's a softer name. It doesn't sound too much different to me. I mean it's not like I don't know it's and actually I think it's pretty more definite more definitionally accurate transgender, because you're speak speaking specifically about gender, I don't know. Transvestite doesn't accurately define what we're talking about. Although definitionally speaking, I believe there's no difference between the two. I don't find either of the words shocking or insulting. So maybe within the transit they do the programs.
Speaker 14: I always call it die.
Speaker 1: Because they I know.
Speaker 14: And then also with yesterday with the Catholic Church saying they won't report crimes against children if theist in confessional booth, what does the Bible say to going against them? If you harm a child, it's better to take a stone and put around your neck.
Speaker 1: Well, they're being hypocritical.
Speaker 3: See Now that's the difference between what is written in the Bible and Catholic doctrine and dogma. I mean, we could make arguments all day long about different different theologies and whether or not what they practice is consistent with the Bible's teachings.
Speaker 1: But you have confession.
Speaker 3: Within the confines of the Catholic Church, there is that concept of confession, and it is subject to their own rules, regulations, edicts, mandates, whatever, and they say. Within the Catholic church, that that is purely private. It's between you and the priests, and therefore it's between you, the priest, and then God, and the priests can't reveal anything that's revealed in in in the during that process. There's nothing about that in the Bible. To the best of my recollection, I don't profess to be a theologian or an expert in any particular theology or any particular religion. But therein lies the challenge. If you're confessing to a crime against a child to your priest. Now, whether or not that he can relieve you of the sin by having to do hail marriage or not, that's a different thing. Again, that's part of the Catholic doctorate and dogma. But I'm with you in that it seems inconsistent with Christianity to not turn that person in or reveal that information to the authorities. Because there's a child involved, and that child is being harmed or was harmed. That person has confessed to criminal activity of the most heinous form, And I mentioned that yesterday. How could that priest live with himself knowing that perhaps that abuse is ongoing. I find that to be the heaviest of weights. I mentioned the folks who do special crimes in the police department, they see that type of material online, they see the type of material that's been made. They know that the child has been and maybe can may still be being molested by this pervert. Yet they've got to gather enough sufficient evidence to prosecute a crime, and it takes some time to do that. So they go home at night every night knowing that somewhere out there there's a child that may be subject to some horrific abuse. And the weight that that brings about to me, I don't know. I couldn't manage it. And when my sister went through it, when she was doing special crimes for the Sinsint Police Department, it took a terrible, terrible psychological toll on her. It's a horrific weight. Looking at that material alone would bring just things. Thinking about it brings bill up in the back of my throat. And people have to do that for a job, protecting the community and the children within it.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 3: Sorry, went off in a bit of a tangent. Hank and Donnie, you don't mind holding for a moment. I'll get to you. It's already six thirty six and I want to mention Peter Shabia Keller Williams Seven Hills because he has assemble of the finest real estate team that's out there. Outstanding value is what they give you, whether they are your buyer's agent or sellers agent. Since Ady's number one real estate group, the five star experience is what you're gonna get, like so many other folks have gotten. You want to get out of your house right away. Take them up on the instant off or program. You don't like what the house of the house that you bought with when they were your buyer's agent within the first year, if you determine you made a mistake, they'll sell it for free. That's to Love It or Leave It program. Cash the Keys program, they'll help you leverage a cash offer on that house you want, which give you better terms of conditions. It'll help you win in a bidding war. Learn about that program as well. And then the Patriot program where they're given are patriots ten percent of the commission back as a rebated closing time. A program developed by veterans to help patriots buy and sell their homes.
Speaker 1: Find them online.
Speaker 3: Learn more about all those seven zero eight three thousand dot com. The only folks I would ever consider five one three, seven zero eight three thousand if you want to call them up again online seven zero eight three thousand dot.
Speaker 16: Com fifty five KRC, the talk station made for this mountain exists.
Speaker 1: To him.
Speaker 3: General get yes, and it sound like it was a nice day out there. I can't have no windows, so I don't know. Anyway. Around noontime they just see scattered showers and stores may show up. Could get to an inch of rain in some places that maybe even hail. Otherwise it just do mostly cloudy day seventy for the high, down to forty five overnight Tomorrow, sunny skies and a pleasant sixty seven high forty four overnight and partly cloudy day on Saturday, the weekend.
Speaker 1: They say we'll be dry. It'll be dry on Saturday anyway, seventy one to the high. Then it's fifty nine. Right now, it's time for traffic updates.
Speaker 10: Probably you see up traffic center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you See Health does the clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at you seehealth dot com. North found seventy five continues to run under seven minutes out of irline go into downtown South found two seventy five. It is the heaviest of a highway. Traffic between the Lawrence Burn ramp and the bridge had a couple of extra minutes. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Hey's six forty here fifty five kercde talks days, Very Happy Friday, Eve to you.
Speaker 1: Go to the pones.
Speaker 3: Hank and Donnie will both kind of up the holder of the brake order in which they received, which means, Hank first, hang on, Donnie, we'll get you in a minute. Hank, welcome to the show. Thanks for calling up this morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning again, Brian.
Speaker 12: I was reading something a while back. It was an interesting comparison of ideas of what would happen with the transgender and heterosexual and all that stuff. And basically the idea was, if you took one hundred heterosexual men and women and put them on an island that had adequate national natural resources, you came back in one hundred years, you'd find a small thriving community of senior citizens, men, women, children. The usual if you take one hundred men and one hundred transgender women and put them on that same island. You're going to come back in one hundred years and find the skeletons of two hundred men.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's logic and reason of that. That's why there is a distinct scientific difference between the two sexes. I'm just illustrating the factual reality of that, Hank, And that's why I am happy to stand here and firmly committed to my understanding that you cannot change your sex period.
Speaker 1: End of story.
Speaker 3: It's that mighty python routine from a life of Brian. You know, I want to be a woman. Well, why do you want to be a woman because I want to have babies? Well, you can't have babies. You don't have a womb. Where's the fetus going to gest date? That's the point in a box? Under your baby in a box? Right, What are you going to put it in a box? Yeah, exactly, good point, Hank. It's an undeniable truth. It is a fact, an undeniable fact. And yet this is a group of people who want you to just ignore that factual reality and give into this notion that that particular small segment of the population is that they are indeed someone else in terms of their sexuality or sex not sexuality gender. And I've always said I can live side by side in a free society with a person who believes they are a different sex, but you can never force me to buy into that proposition. That is my right as a human being to acknowledge scientific reality and just say, well, okay, you're struggling with something, but that's okay, you don't want to get counseling and therapy for it. Some say that you know in counseling and therapy is inappropriate, and of those that they different opinions. Opinions are like sphincters. We all have them, even within the medical community. But you can't impose your will or your thought process on me. You can't tell me I must deny the scientific factual component that exists in this discussion. I'm entitled to that right, and the majority of people do. Going back to my different democracy point earlier, who's arguing about democracy? If you're talking about facts, logic, and reason, you having an argument like this, I think the scientific reality will win out over the day, and the majority of people, as they do, poll after poll after poll after poll across the political spectrum, are on my side of the equation on this that men should not compete against women when it comes to sports. Donnie, thanks for bearing with me there, Welcome to the program. Thanks for calling up this morning.
Speaker 17: How's it going, mister Thomason. I was just gonna piggyback off the chest.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 17: I think we're downplaying how good man is considering we've won Woman of the Year twice.
Speaker 3: There you go, you have a good day holding a nick that point. Okay, so man and the Woman of the Year, and along those lines, who are you dealing with in connection with that, You're dealing with a left wing mainstream media phenomenon and probably magazine. I guess Time magazine Man of the Year if it's in fact a woman or vice versa Woman of the Year as a man a man competing in a beauty contest. Now I again, I go back to defending women along these lines. Yeah, I suppose that's a lot more level playing field, because if you're really going to evaluate beauty along traditional beauty lines and you know, find and say what you want about beauty contest, I'm no necessarily fan. We all have our different views of what is and is not beautiful. You know, at least these are subjective judges subjectively determining in their mind what is in fact beautiful, and they may have a political bias along those lines in order to advance the transgender agenda. They might find that a man dressed as a woman is more beautiful. That's up to them. You and I may draw different conclusions. No, I like the girl on the end there, she's better looking. Six forty five fifty five Karasiti talk station. It's absurd, really, isn't it it. I just think this is really uniquely desired, not uniquely just designed to be one more layer of fostering and encouraging division within our culture, and that ultimately have truly believe is the goal. Here is no one that really truly buys into that idea that you are in fact a different sex when you declare it so.
Speaker 1: But that if it's it's just such a thorn.
Speaker 3: In the side of so many people because it flies in the face of everyone's consciously. I did logic and reason like my point on the whole biological reality of it, that they do it just to cause us well, angst and anger and stir the pot of the visuals in society, especially when it comes to school districts. Adopting that bat crap insane philosophy six forty six, the draph careacy, doogs Zation, USA Insulation. Every turn on investment, you know the market sometimes lets you down. You invest in the stock market, are you guaranteed that you are going to make money? Well, saving money is the same thing as making money. If you don't have to spend it. By setting it to Duke Energy whoever's your energy provider, you're actually making money. So don't do that. Get USA's premium foam and the exteriy walls of your house. If you're under insulated or uninsulated, they'll they'll come out and do a free inspection and provide you with a free quote. USA Insallation will put the foam in the walls. You were guaranteed to save money on your energy bill if you running your HVAC system, of course, and you'd be more comfortable. Everybody notices the quiet that USA's premium foam provides. That was one of the first things that Joe Strecker noticing. Man, my house was so much more quiet when they did the phone. So you get that. You get that even distribution of the conditioned air in your home and the money savings every single month as long as you're own your home, and the home will be more valuable knowing that the buyer of your home down the road if you sell it, is going to have the benefit of the premium foam in the exterior walls. Energy savings is a return on investment, so go with the proven choice for guaranteed savings. That's USA's Premium Foam. You can find them online and learn more on the website USA insallation dot net. Here's the number for the free inspection five one three three eight one three six two six and it's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free. You may save more than that in your energy bill five one three three eight one.
Speaker 1: Foam fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Here's around nontime is see some scatter showers and stores may show up and maybe even an inch you reign in some areas impossible. Hail I have seventy to day with lit the last floudy skies clouds a decrease over night, dropped at forty five. Get a sunny Friday with the highest sixty seven forty four again over night and on Saturday at partly flotty day.
Speaker 1: They say it'll be a dry weekend and the.
Speaker 3: Highest seventy one on Saturday fifty nine. Right now, sign for traffic update.
Speaker 10: From the u SEE Health Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why u See Health is the clear choice for rapid life saving treatment.
Speaker 6: Mern Moore at UCHealth dot com.
Speaker 10: Highway Triumph for the most part, in decent shape, like southbound seventy one less than twenty minutes from above field zurdle into downtown inbound seventy four, so okay, past col Ring. It's south two seventy five. That's those between the Lawrence Perg Ramp and the bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR a scene the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six fifty on a Thursday, and a happy Thursday two. I'm enjoying the conversation with the callers this morning. You're going to have more right now, starting with Linda Moreen hang on Linda's first. Linda, thanks for calling the show this morning. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning, Brian. I'm calling about the transgender stuff, and I don't know what's wrong with parents. Don't they remember when they grew up, they'd see someone on TV and they think.
Speaker 18: I want to be them, yeah.
Speaker 17: Or you had a.
Speaker 15: Group of kids, I want to be them. I always want to be someone else. And growing up we find out who we are. Nobody told us, oh, gosh, you must be trans because you don't know who you are. They actually let us grow up and go to work and find our own way. Indeed, if I just don't understand parents not relating to the fact that their kid doesn't know who they are, it is appalling to me. And why is all this stuff done in secret? Well, yeah, yone knows it's wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to to your point, school districts and teachers who are instructed never to disclose to the parents what's going on with the children. Most notably that the child wants to identify as a different sex. That to me is extremely harmful and it denies parents the opportunity to maybe have a conversation with their own children about exactly what you're saying, Linda. And that's part of the Health and Human Services shift in direction on this from the Biden administration of the Trump administration. They release that report. They make a point of noting that that quite often children will go through different experiences and change their mind and so that's why they're against allowing these puberty blockers and surgeries on children, because children change their mind, and quite often these things are it can't you can't unring the bell. They are permanent. A mass sectomy can't be undone. And sometimes these puberty blockers do long term damage to the child's growth and development, and that rebel can't be unwrung. So don't do it. Allow them to develop at least to the age of eighteen, where considered under the law to be legally adults and capable of making their own decisions under the law, get married or into contracts, buy a car, that kind of stuff. It's yeah, so Maureen's got Moriene, welcome to the program. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 19: Hi, Good morning, Brian. I don't know if you remember when I first met you was at Sebastians at the listener lunch.
Speaker 1: Do you go back that far?
Speaker 19: Oh, my twenty years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was with like twenty people would show up, Max, so you could actually go to Sebastians.
Speaker 1: I love that place. That brings back memories.
Speaker 19: It's good, but I know we weren't allowed to talk about politics back then, so instead of being able to talk to you about anything. I brought you a packet of information and it was about twenty pages and it was the Globalist Agenda dot org. Yeah, and you can't find it. You can't find it anywhere on the internet right now. It's scrub but there are books. But anyway, the end game of all this globalist agenda, it incorporates different things media, culture, education, philanthropy, NGOs, science and technology, but medisine is one of them, and the endgame is depopulation. So kind of it seems like everybody have on covers that in some way, like Jack Atherton's discussion of Hollywood yesterday touches on media and just the whole ruining of the culture is what I think. And then also you have James Thorpe on today and you're discussion, you know, about what's happening with pregnancies and the injection and that sort of thing. It's they're non viable. And then also now you're talking about transgender All of this relates to their endgame, which is depopulation in one form or another. You have these transhumanism and these blended sexes. You can't procreate, and what's the endgame depopulation? Well, I don't know if you saw. If you're familiar with Katherine Austin fits, she is a former United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Irving Development under the Bush administration. She was on Top Carlson last week and she did with this people need to tune into this if if you can find it on YouTube, says Catherine Austin sits and Tucker Carlson discussed the United States has twenty one million dollars of taxpayer money used to make underground cities for the rich to hide in a near survival.
Speaker 14: Tunes Day event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so what's the goal here? Get rid of all of us and they go hide in this underground city. I know it sounds crazy, and I sound OK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I no, no, no, I know I was.
Speaker 3: I was going to chime in on that craziness element of that story, because you know, people say crazy crap all the time. There are people out there in my listening audience maybe that even believe in lizard people and bigfoot.
Speaker 19: You know, well, I don't know that far.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to.
Speaker 3: Hear that morning because I like you and I think you're a reasonable, common sense type of person.
Speaker 19: I just want to get that out there's some people can check out that video of themselves or that yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, there's there's also another element that's going on in this this and whether it's the Malthusians out in the world that want to you know, limit the population or not, and there's certainly are a lot of them out there. This whole feeling of despair and hopelessness, which is you know, a product of I believe a lot of the division that is sowed online. It makes it really convenient to sew the division when you have this internet thing that we have now. But the willingness of young people to have children these days has been diminished dramatically. Look at the population replacement figures. I mean, we're look at Japan for example, look at our own We're not having enough children to even meet our current and maintain our current population, so that it's reflected in the statistics. But if you are growing up in a world where nothing but you know, woe is me, that oh my god, we're all going to die at Fiat currency's going to collapse, there's no jobs out there, you can't afford a house anymore. YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, despair and hopelessness is sown, and it's like, why would I want to bring a child into this world? And I know you've probably read articles along those lines where people actually say that out loud. I've seen some left articles about some left that get sterilized, women who had their ovaries removed because they don't want to have a child. Young women. Going back to the idea that you might want to change your mind. You know, you might meet somebody down the road and you might realize that, you know what, having a child is a beautiful and wonderful natural thing, but you can't do it because you pulled the trigger and made that decision when you were a young person, influenced by all of these well outside elements. I think there's a lot of truth in that six fifty six fifty five k see talk station coming up seven thirty Johnson's or Save Hyde Park Square organizer. That'll be at seven thirty. We have time to talk between now and then I'll be right back us.
Speaker 1: Happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour.
Speaker 14: We're moving very quickly at.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 20: This report is sponsored by a Tree.
Speaker 1: It's seven six Happy five kr CD talk station.
Speaker 3: But everybody's having a decent Thursday. Bryan Thomas welcoming phone call. Has been enjoying the conversation this morning five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three Talk POUN five fifty on AT and T phones. Coming up bottom of this hour. John Zinser, he's an organizer with Save Hyde Park Square. We're talking about what's next for Hyde Park after the City of Cincinnati decided they were not entitled to determine their own destiny by way of Hyde Park Square development. And this strange, strange thing that's going on, this Making Connected Communities Better working group that's been meeting with CINCINNTI Council proposing ideas how to so called strengthen Connected communities by changing it just summing it all up. Since anti Council imposed this Connected Communities on all the neighborhoods in the City of Cincinnati, even though some of them didn't want it, some of them did zoning mandates and edicts, including which blew my mind. The standards of the Connected Communities require an Italianate style design on all new buildings, even though that Italianate style is not in all the neighborhoods in the city of Cincinnati. But no, we're gonna have one size fits all. This will be the building style, a distinct base, middle, and top, like the mixed use structures that are founded over the Rhine. And it's reporting from the Cincinni Inquirers Sidney Franklin. Anyway, I just found that to be just unimaginable. I mean, the dictatorial control that they have over everybody. You will conform to this particular model that we live in a free society. Anyhow, bit of a tarror on that one. And going back to you know, some of the points Marine made. You know, maybe it is population control, these edicts and mandates from government, and the craziness that was springing from our conversation about the transgender issues. You know, we got a kid in one of these school districts, County School District, just talking to his friends in the boy's locker room about the fact that a girl is in there, a girl who claims to be a guy, and that they're supposed to abide by that and they're not entitled to their own opinions, opinions which you know, I don't share with those advocates on the trans community that we're supposed to believe that they are in fact a guy or sometimes in a case of men being in the women's locker room, a girl.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: It's an obvious biological difference when they take their clothes off. Oh, look, that bit shouldn't be in here. So the child gets in trouble with the school district because he talks amongst his friends sort of questioning why is there a girl in here? And so of course it led us to a broader conversation on that topic. But here's another component of this division, and obviously the globalists of the world, and it's undeniable that they find borders to be a problem. This is why the Biden administration opened our borders to a horrific horde of people flowing into our country, unregulated, with no connection to American ideology, no connection to the constitutional framework that we enjoy, the idea of this republic that we enjoy, and the idea that the Constitution limits government and its ability to control us, and limits government in the sense that is not allowed to rifle through our effects and papers. We have a fourth Amendment, we have a first Amendment right to free speech, free exercise of religion. The freedoms we enjoy are unknown to the vast quantities of people that flow across our border. They have no connection with our culture, and that may be one of the nefarious reasons behind why they open the borders and let these tens of millions of people come into the United States to water down our culture, and with that I pivot over and the United Kingdom. For example, according to an IPSOS poll that was released that happened to coincide with victory in Europe day the formal surrender of the Nazis to the Allied Nations in nineteen forty five, forty eight percent of Brits would not fight for their country under any circumstances. Thirty five percent said they would be willing to put their lives on the line of protect the United Kingdom. This is a sense of patriotism that is evaporating in the UK, and I'm certain it's happening here too. Seventeen percent said they were unsure. This is a post of a poll published in The Daily Mail over the weekend. Stark difference among the sexes, forty nine percent of mens saying they would take up arms. Twenty one percent of women said the same thing. Also a difference among political affiliations, supporters of the anti Brexit Liberal Democrats being the least likely to be willing to defend the nation. Niseel Fazer former UK Party were found to be the largest cohort willing to sacrifice their lives to protect their country from f for example, foreign invasion, but again it's under any circumstances. Big difference in a as well. People aged eighteen to thirty four most likely to actually sign up to fight forty two percent. Although low, it's still compared to twenty eight percent of those thirty five to fifty four year olds. Commenting on the decline of patriotism among Brits, there's a retired British Army officer and veteran of the Afghan and Iraq wars, Richard gill I Guess, speaking with The Daily Mail. The fact that so many would refuse to fight for Britain is a symptom of a deeper national malaise. We've stopped teaching pride in our country, its history and its value. A nation unsure of itself cannot expect its people to defend it. That must change. And if you hear those words and you sort of reflect on where we are here in the United States, don't you think that that is something that is in fact being taught and foisted upon us the whole sixteen nineteen project hate your country, the idea that they don't teach civics in class anymore in public education, they'll learn about the reason the founding fathers established the constitution, why the revolution happened in the first place. They aren't doing the pledge of allegiance in the school anymore. They aren't supportive of our nation and its values and what it means to be an American and live in a free society versus a tatalitarian regime like China. That doesn't happen anymore. And one could easily conclude that, of course that's by design. Globalists don't like nationalism, and I think one of the things where the hatred for Donald Trump springs from this flies in the face of their globalist agenda. And of course you can easily tie in this climate change alarmism into the whole equation as well. Reducing economic might by virtue of statute and laws and reduced ability to produce energy, energy is the key component to financial wealth and development. And if you take away a constant energy supply that allows for factories to produce and if for industry to work well, then factories will produce, an industry will work. Taking it away reduces the ability of production of thus profit and strength. It's just, you know, issue by issue by issue seems to all be connected on some way. Now you may think I'm some sort of crazy conspiracy theorist, but you know, the truth is in what you see in front of your very eyes and the realities of it. There's no sense of national pride. Oh, you're a xenophob if you'll love your nation really? No, not really. I mean I have pride to my nation. I'm happy they live in a free society. I'm allowed to be proud of the United States of America. I mean we did help stop the fascists, the National Socialist Party in the form of the Nazis, Mussolini, right, I thought those were good things.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you rewind the clock, and if you take today's modern fulhilosophers and modern politicians and you spin back the wheels of time, I think maybe they would have been on the side of Hitler and the Nazis dictatorial control, an all powerful pull the trigger, say what I say, what I want and it happens. That kind of thing. That's the type of thing that they want to bring about. They scream about the evil oligarchs. Bernie Sanders on his Oligarchy tour, yelling about we need to take the power away from the oligarchs. You know what he's lying to you, That's exactly what he wants. He just gets He wants to pick and choose which oligarchs tells us, to tell us the terms of conditions of our lives. That's it's nefarious as well. Let's see what Harry's got. Harry, welcome to the show. Thanks for calling this morning. Oh Terry, I'm sorry I saw Harry on the screen up there.
Speaker 1: I apologize. Oh yeah, good morning, good morning. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 21: You mentioned xenophobia, Anda Duram Chernobyl. When the Liquidators would complain about getting sick because the radiation levels, they came out and said, well they suffer from radiophobia.
Speaker 1: Just you know, just just add a note there.
Speaker 7: You know, they come up with these phobias.
Speaker 1: Yeah, radiophobia.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm a fear of dying of radioactivity. You know, because I'm on top of radioactivity. You know it's it must be me.
Speaker 3: They made up the word to suit the time you got it.
Speaker 21: But you know, on the other thing, you're talking about kind of dumb degrees, and you said these dumb art degrees earlier in the week. Well, if we don't have dumb art degrees, how are we gonna tell between a real hunter Biden a fake hunter Bidy.
Speaker 3: You know what, I didn't take that in to consideration, Terry. I should have thought.
Speaker 1: Of that right away.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the call man seven sixteen, Kevin, You're next. Hang on, brother, I'll be happy to take your calling and get back. First, I would recommend strongly Chimney Care Fireplace in Stow because right now they're doing free exterior evaluation of your chimney. You know you might have water damage and you might have an opportunity for water damage. This is why you have Chimneycare Fireplaces. Come out and check Come out and check it out for free. Chimneycare Fireplace has still have been around since nineteen eighty eight, a plus of the Better Business Bureau, and they handle all aspects. They can build you a brand new fireplace. That's one of the things they're capable of doing. But when it comes to maintenance, enough keep they are the ones to turn to. So take them up on the free evaluation. And then if you have a wood burning fireplace or stove, take advantage of the special that's going on now, the Spring Special where you get a wood burning sweeping evaluation for only one sixty nine ninety nine plus tax, nice savings off the regular price. And of course taking care of your safety. Gotta sweep the chimney from time to time you get a chimney fire, which will crack the lining, and if you get chimney fire number two, you your house may burn down and nobody wants that to happen. So if they do the woodburning sweep in evaluation, of course they're going to do the extra evaluation of your chimney. But if you don't have a wood burner, at least have the chimney inspected for free five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. You can schedule the appointment online and learn more about what they do and what the showroom has at Chimneycareco.
Speaker 1: Dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 11: Made for this mountain. Exists to empower listeners to rise above off Chedea I and first one to weather forecast. It's around noontimes, some showers, the storms.
Speaker 3: Should show or could show up, possible hail, and some areas maybe getting an insuring. I don't write it, I just read it. Mostly clouding overcasts. Otherwise with the highest seventy overnight little forty five. We have a sunny day tomorrow with the highest sixty seven h sparse clouds overnight, dropping to forty four Friday night, and then Saturdays it's gonna be a dry weekend they're saying, and partly cloudy skies on Saturdays. Seventy one will be the high end. Right now, it's fifty nine and time for a traffic update Chuck from.
Speaker 10: The UC Help Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke co, every second counts. That's why you see health as the clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at u sehealth dot com. Loading up growth found seventy five and getting close to a five minute delay out of Arrowmonger now into downtown southbound two seven tventy five continued slow between the Lawrenceburg ramp and the bridge and now southbound seventy five. I had a couple of extra minutes through Lachland. Chuck ingramon fifty five KR and see the talk station.
Speaker 3: It's seven twenty one. It's Thursday Friday, Jay Ratlip at eight thirty. Looking forward to that. We'll hear from doctor James Thorp. He's going to return to eighty oh five. We had him all before sacrifice. How the deadliest vaccine in history target are the most vulnerable. We talk in COVID with the good doctor and John zins are of course in the next segment about the Hyde Park and Hyde Park Square. In the meantime, over the phones we go Kevin, thanks for calling this morning. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 22: I just want to say this transgender stuff is there's a problem, all right, it's a psychatric problem. If you are not sure what you are, go find a full length mirror, employer pants an any orn aality.
Speaker 3: That's where I hang my hat on. No pun intended. Yeah, there's no denying. And traditionally you know the diagnostics and statistics, man, you'll always identified it as you engendered. This for you and that's what the Department of Health Human Services is now saying. Counseling, not hormone replacements, not surgery, not enabling counseling. And that's where I stand on it. And unrelated news. This is an amazing thing and totally unrelated news. But I saw an article on Epic Times, Epoch Times, Epic Times. I'd like to say Epoch because it's easier to figure out Epoch Times, dot Com, Epoch although that's like a tomato tomato kind of thing. But they had an article China ramped up fentanyl precursor production to target the United States. They called it Project Zero in the Epoch Times or Epic Times, speaking with a dissident named Yuang Hung being living in an exile in Australia. He was a teacher in China Jiju Normal University in Southwest China, taught there ten years and Pee King University, taught there for eight years, and apparently is exiled because he's a dissident and maintained connection with some of those who hold key positions in Chinese political legal system. And he said the Chinese regime has dubbed this thing Project zero, secret Project Unleashed during President Donald Trump's first term in office, for the purpose of weakening the United States by scaling up production of fentanyl precursors and shipping to Mexico in Canada, where they're manufactured into fentanyl and then distributed across the border. This was a purposeful exercise in the part of the Chinese Communist Party. Add this to an element of war without waging war. It's like the attacks on our internet. It's frightening stuff. Turn thegittal, Pam Bondi said earlier in the week. On Tuesday, authorities made one of the biggest fentanyl busts in US eleven and a half kilos of the drug, including three million pills. Also said thirty five kilos of meth amphetamine, three kilos of mess, seven and a half kilos of cocaine, four and a half kilos of heroin also seized, along with five million dollars in cash, and just parenthetically, forty nine rifles and pistols. Sixteen people, including three women, arrested in the operation. Six of the males in the United States illegally. Oh yeah, there's that. The leader of the group happened to be a high ranking member of the Sinaloa cartel living in Salem, Oregon. Drugs were distributed in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area, Phoenix, Arizona, as well as in Utah. And here's where the alarming thing comes in. Ag Bondi pointed out that all of the fentanyl pills were stamped as oxy conone and came in various strengths, and that nefarious element is because fentanyl is now found in all of the street drugs that you buy anything illegal, for cocaine to weed and everything in between, if you're buying it from a dealer, or the possibility of it having fentanyl, and it is a genuine possibility. So you think you're getting an oxycodon tablet, you don't want fentanyl, but you may end up dying of an overdose or addicted to fentanyl, which apparently is extremely addictive, not that oxycodone is not, but a concerted effort on the part of the Chinese Communist Party to undermine the United States of America, create a bunch of a nation of addicted people, whether you intend to be addicted or not. Seven twenty five ifty five KRST the talk station Let's Talk Hyde Park with Todd zend Or Johnson's or rather he's joining the program next after Cover since he a strong recommendation to do yourself a huge service and make an outreach effort to get in touch with John Rowlman and the team at Cover Sinsey for medical insurance. I don't care what time of year it is, it's always a good time to get in touch with a team. What they'll do with no cost to you is look at your current insurance situation. If you're uninsured, definitely give them a call, because you know, taking care of your of yourself, you're gonna end up at the hospital at some point. Maybe you're definitely gonna have some sort of medical experience. You need to talk to a doctor from time to time, but you don't want to go into that out of pocket responsibility. They can get you dollar one coverage and they can get you the catastrophic coverage and everything for a lot less money than you probably currently paying. Couples with the under sixty five save in thirty to sixty percent on their medical insurance with better coverage. That's because they are your medical insurance broker. They're working with hundreds of insurance companies with access to thousands of policies, and they will create a package of insurance just for you and your situation. You're working in an employment office, you got maybe twenty thirty people there. Small businesses get in touch with John and the team. If you can't afford medical insurance for your employees, or your employees won't take you and take you up on what you're providing because they can't afford ninety five hundred dollars out of pocket. John can solve that problem. He'll look at every single employee in your group because everyone's different and everybody's at a different point in life. Save money. And again, they're with you throughout the entire process, and they're with you after you getting sure through them because if you have a problem with the insurance claim, they will solve.
Speaker 1: It for you.
Speaker 3: You don't have to even pick up the phone other than to reach out to cover Sincy to do that. Five one three eight hundred two two five five that's five one three eight hundred call online. It's Coversincy dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Time Fordy Channel nine first forty one forecast.
Speaker 3: They're saying, around noontime we'll get some storms showing up, possible thunderstorms and maybe some hail.
Speaker 1: They say it's going to be scattered. I don't know. I just read it slotty.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, HI have seventy forty five overnight with just a few clowns leaving us a sunny day on Friday with the highest sixty seven, sparse clouds overnight drop into forty four, and a dry weekend with a high at seventy one on Saturday and partly cloudy skies fifty nine.
Speaker 1: Now time for traffic.
Speaker 10: From the U Scout Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see health is the clear for a wrap up by saving treatment.
Speaker 6: Learn more.
Speaker 10: Had you see help dot com northbound seventy five and an extra five out of Burrow Linger into downtown southbound seventy five, you'll need a couple of extra minutes in and out of Blackland. Still no accidents on the highways to where we're about. Southbound two seventy five continued slow between the Lawrence Burg ramp and the bridge Kingramont fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: It's seven point thirty here pea five kr CE talk station pushing everyone a very happy Thursday and welcoming to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. A man who's interested in what's going with hide Park Square. Hyde Park Square organizer Todds ins or Todd's or John Rather, John, it's good have you on the program this morning.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining the show. Glad to join it to thank you, Brian.
Speaker 3: And I think my listening audience is quite familiar with it, because I've talked about it a lot. I found it rather insulting that since a city council refused to give into what the residents of Hyde Park one in terms of zoning. First they foisted connected communities on all of the Cincinnati neighborhoods without input from the neighborhoods. And then they offered an opportunity for a waiver two connected communities requirements to these well connected developers to put in a hotel, which obviously is going to dominate the landscape of Hyde Park Square because of its height, as well as the fact that maybe it's a hotel that people don't want because of congestion and traffic and everything else that goes along with that development. Now do you get to sense I saw all the signs and I knew it was well organized campaign in favor of Hyde Park residents determining their own destiny. Do you get the sense in the community that everyone's a little bit angry about what the council did.
Speaker 18: I think anger might be a little bit strong of a turn. There are definitely a lot of upset people, and I don't want to be clear, this isn't a Hyde Park issue.
Speaker 1: This is a city wide issue.
Speaker 18: You mentioned connected communities, fifty two neighborhoods across the city. Of those fourteen other communities took votes to support Hyde Park and asked council not to do this. For other civic organizations also joined in with us and said, don't do this. This isn't what should be happening. The numbers that the city council saw were off the charts like nothing else previously. This starts all the way back in January with the Planning Commission staff event, which was a zoom call. They had sixty some speakers, sixty three sixty four speakers. Four of them were four, the others were opposed. They had over seven hundred pieces of email for that event back in January. Then we you know, fast forward, go through all the steps the Planning Commission meeting. Then you have the committee, the Equitable Growth and Housing Committee. Then you have finally the council vote. At every one of those steps, they saw overwhelming public turnout, email, phone calling, et cetera, and effectively a deaf ear And to me, that's what's important right now. Save Hyde Park Square is a referendum. We are working to get the petitions that we need in order to put this on the ballot in November. We need about fifteen thousand signatures in a little under a month, So we are working hard at that, and we are doing it citywide because this isn't an issue just for Hyde Park. City Council isn't listening to you regardless of where you are. And I think most important, I think this ties in very much with what I understand you focus on a lot that city council has literally said we're uninterested in neighborhood councils, community councils in particular.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's maybe why I characterize it as anger, because candidly I feel anger on behalf of each of those neighborhoods because I find it insulting you. This turns the concept of representative government on its head.
Speaker 18: I completely agree with you on that, and I think Certainly there are people and there are neighborhoods where the hanger, I would say, is higher and lower. I think everybody in part case frustrated and perturbed about the lack of listening. I know there's some other neighborhoods who have had huge issues. And sure, if you want to say anger, I just want to be careful with the word like that.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean again, I don't want to put words in your mouth or anybody else's mouth. That's my personal feeling because again, the concept of representative government, we elect people to speak and and and provide and exercise the will of the people as opposed to what they have on their mind or whatever direction they want to go.
Speaker 1: This is like after example.
Speaker 18: Of this of this council, this administration saying we know better than you do and we're going to do what we think is right. You've been touching on connected communities. I'm no expert on that, but I have some familiarity with it. The council from theyre has consistently said we know what the city needs more than you the people know what the city needs. That's a challenge.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 18: Aren't people lending ideas, bringing thought forward. But I know there's a famous Japanese proverb, none of us are as smart as all of us. And if we do not involve the neighborhood councils, if we do not involve citizen voice, we are not going to do the best things that we can do.
Speaker 3: John Zenzer, let's pause, we'll bring you back. We'll talk about the website, we'll talk about how people can get involved. And I want you to contemplate this. You know this city, you know rit large, It's made up of all those different neighborhoods, of fifty two neighborhoods, each of which is its own sort of environment within the broader scope of the city, all with different needs, wants, in different architectural structures. We're going to talk about that concept as well as what's the next phase in this with John Zenzer again, Save Hyde Park Square dot org seven thirty five right now. If you have kiousy TOALX stations, stick around John to be right back. After I mentioned Zimmer Heating and air conditioning. They're outstanding of what they do, been around for a long time, third generation Chris Simmer at the helm right now, and they'll take great care of you. For all your HVAC needs. And sorry, it sucks to be anybody whose system goes out, and I understand that been down that road in the past. But you can get a cool carrier comfort system if yours is belly up and save up the fifteen hundred and fifty dollars working with the folks at Zimmer Heating and Air that's the great at what they do and they represent the company the vended air Conditioning that's Carriers, So an ideal opportunity to get a great system to replace the one that went belly up and save some significant money of fifteen hundred and fifty dollars. To learn more, check them out online because they offer all kinds of HVAC services and they're excellent customer service. It's go Zimmer dot com up a right hand corner, click on the little link there. You can schedule your appointment while you're there go Zimmer dot com or do it the way I prefer. Call them up to schedule the appointment five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC The Ford Oval of.
Speaker 3: Honors Channel nine First Warning Weather forecast, not to say scattered showers and storms may return. It should happen around noontime. They mentioned hail being a possibility, as well as some areas maybe getting.
Speaker 1: An inch of rain.
Speaker 3: Cloudy otherwise, I have seventy forty five overnight with some clouds decreasing, sunny skies tomorrow with high sixty seven but a few clouds every night that own of forty four, and the weekend's going to be dry, Saturday partly cloudy and seventy one fifty nine Right now, traffic time.
Speaker 10: From you see up Trampics Center when it comes to stroke to every second comps. That's why you see health as the clear choice for wrapping life saving treatment.
Speaker 6: Learn more.
Speaker 10: You see help dot com really beginning to slow down down south Fens seventy one between Field Zurtle and Fifer southbound seventy five break lights just below Tylersville towards Union Center, then through Wachmann and bound seventy fours, an extra five minutes coming down the hill from North Bend chun Ingramont fifty five krs deep talk station.
Speaker 3: To shy seven forty fifty five KRCIT talk station. Brian Thomas talking with John Zinzer, concerned citizen behind at least one of them, behind Save Hyde Park Square, which you can find online at Save hyde Parksquare dot org. They're circulated petition for a referendum. It has to be filed to Nullifi City Council's April twenty third decision to approve this planned development zone change for Hyde Park Square in spite of the fact the Hyde Park residents didn't want it. And you know, John, the website is quite revealing. I don't know that I had seen. I'm certain I hadn't seen what it is going to look like after this development is put in.
Speaker 1: It is really something, isn't it. Oh my god.
Speaker 18: It's like dropping a container ship into a historical neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Great way, great way to put it.
Speaker 3: So, you know, in case you were thinking, oh, what's the big deal, you should see how huge this is.
Speaker 1: It's just inside and I got nutray.
Speaker 18: I mean, that's a piece of paper and that's a drawing. You know, when you stand in front of a building of any mass, of any size, you go, my gosh, that's a building.
Speaker 1: It's huge. It's big.
Speaker 18: It's not a piece of paper. If they build that thing, the feeling in the square will be lost forever. And it just that's what the citizens on one level are most concerned about. This is a neighborhood. Cincinnati is made up of fifty two neighborhoods. You were saying this before you headed out to the break. Every neighborhood has its characteristics and its specialness, and that deserves That's one of the things that makes Cincinnati if I may Cincinnati, and that's why the citizens here are taking action right now. This is not the way we should go about development. I'll say one more thing about Hyde Park and then when I kick it back to the city for a moment. We are not opposed to change, to growth, to advancement. We are opposed to this project. I heard you talk in the earlier segment you returned about connected communities. I know you have an issue around being told what to do. Again, I'm no expert on connected communities. This neighborhood and no neighborhoods to have something dropped on it that it doesn't have a say, And what's it going to look like? What's it going to do to the traffic, What's it going to do to our day to day rhythm. That's something every neighborhood deserves to have a voice and a comment on rather than having a developer alongside some city council people who are worked together over and over again, the ease with which development can happen in Cincinnati. There's a miss out there that we're a hard place to build something. We're actually of the forty seven communities that were rated, we were the forty fourth, meaning we were the third easiest place to build something. What needs to change now we need to get this on the referendum. We need volunteers. I would love people listening to us right now. Went to Save park safehid parksquare dot org and signed up to become someone who would move a petition around, get some signatures different events. Really need to talk with people in the different parts of the city. Said earlier, we have multiple neighborhood councils who are supporting us, other civic organizations who are supporting us. But we need we just need a lot of people to help us put this to a referendum, get a vote in November, and I believe that vote could begin the process of reversing the tide. There's been this long, steady tide of city council not thinking that the neighborhood council's community councils got example after example of how they are trying to depower or actually do away with that.
Speaker 1: And this is a.
Speaker 18: Place where the people have the chance to stand up and say, now we get to say in this what we say also matters. You may be smart, but you're not the only smart person. We know some things too about where we live and how we'd like to live. And we're going to put this on the ballot to get that started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I suppose you'll get a lot of people in bond Hill wanting to sign on to something like this as well, because.
Speaker 18: I did the actual presentation to the ONTIL group to say will you join us? And I was overwhelmed with how they feel what happened to them. Perfect example, even Oakley, who's a relatively friendly to the developer community, just had a really nice housing project scrapped for car condos. I'm not opposed to cars having nice places to stay, but if city council is all about housing, how dare you make an adjustment from something that was going to be reasonably priced housing to something to park my ferrari in.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, and it seems like that's kind of I'm a misunderstanding. It seems inconsistent with their desire to get rid of cars in the City of Cincinnati, you know, turning it into a fifteen minute walking or public transportation community, which is the green agenda folks idea about it.
Speaker 18: So, and I want to be careful that one of the advantages of hyde Perk is its walkability. Yeah, and that's something we'd like to preserve. That's a feel that we want. Other communities may want to be different in how that feels, but they need to have their voice in order to achieve that. And that's why we're asking people to help us to move the petition around. Please go to save had parksquare dot org, sign up to volunteer, find us. We're got lots of events. Then we had the primary on Tuesday. We were at lots of the polling places. A lot of people signed up. Thank you for everybody who has signed. If you did sign the change dot org petition, that's not the same thing. Over five thousand people signed that for us. It was a very helpful tool. It was another thing that city council just chose to ignore. But we need different signatures to get this on the refer to get this on the.
Speaker 3: Ballot, Save Hyde Parksquare dot org. And this is something that's going to resonate with all the communities, I think more than just the ones that have been insulted by the decision making of since a city council like you and bond Hill, but everybody who felt like I mean I talked about think going back to connected communities real quick. That was foisted on all of the neighborhoods as well without any of their input, in spite of the fact that a lot of them chimed in and said, wait, wait, where did this come from? And we don't want that, and you didn't consult us before you foisted it upon us. So this is going to resonate among I would think the vast majority of Cincinnati residents. So if you are a resident of the city of Cincinnati, that's the signature that you need to put down on paper and go to save High Parksquare dot com to do that or dot orger to do that.
Speaker 1: Completely agree, thank you.
Speaker 18: I can go the connected community piece. Absolutely, you don't have to go anywhere near that far back to find a place where neighborhoods are not being heard, not even being responded to by the city.
Speaker 1: On ours just frown.
Speaker 18: Fourteen different neighborhoods sent an official letter to the city saying we took a vote and we agree we're standing with hyper Square. Not one of them received a letter back saying thank you for your letter, nothing more, not even acknowledgment. And I can go down a list of different neighborhoods, different instances where they are writ into the city and thing we need help with this. This has happened to us, the things ranging from the recent flooding, some police issues or some staffing issues, things that happened to an adverse outcome because of development project, all of these things where the neighborhood councils have written to the city crickets coming back nothing. And that's what has to change, and that's why we need all the help we can get with this referendum.
Speaker 3: It sounds like we need a change of council members and perhaps the mayor. My idea, John, you don't have to buy into that or not. I don't care what your political affiliation is. But no one seems to be being served by the elected officials who are supposed to serve the will of the people. And I love the idea. This is a grassroots, community based effort. I was thinking along the lines that maybe you guys might propose litigation, but that has to be fund unless there's a lawyer out there will be doing on a pro bow no basis. But you know, you get everbody an opportunity to help out, chime in, put a lawn sign in the yard. And another element of this I wasn't even aware of, which is posted on your website, say hyde Parksquare dot org, is that it forces out over ten independent small businesses out of the square.
Speaker 18: I mean the Business Association of Hyde Park Square voted against it. They wrote a letter said we don't want it. If they thought it was good for business, they would be at the.
Speaker 1: Front of the let's do this. They don't.
Speaker 18: And I can tell you can walk around Hyde Park Square right now and it feels a little depressed because there are all these empty storefronts. That's primarily not due to business conditions or anything.
Speaker 9: That's due to.
Speaker 18: The developer carefully phasing people out, primarily in legal means. Primarily there is at least one lawsuit running about that that I know of, But that is why Hyde Park Square right now feels a little dingy, a little empty, and that's really unfortunate. You can thank the developer for those empty storefronts because they're now having to wait. They're now having to wonder can we move ahead with this. That's one of the reasons that we need to keep the momentum up and get to the referendum. You mentioned a lawsuit. That's always an option, but we do want to be the grassroots group who does this the right way. And city Council I think about one of the few things they said that was positive was there has to be more communication between the development and developer and the community, and that just didn't happen. It was as quiet from the developer as it has been from city council. They listened to us a lot. I don't think they hurt us, and I know that's a subtle distinction, but it's an important one. Right now, we as a citizens group would like to be heard as we were not heard. We're going to put it on the ballot. We're going to put in a referendum, but only with help from people who listen to your show and others who see citizen voice matters. I want to be heard. I want my neighborhood council to be heard, and the neighborhoods that's signed on for this stretch all the way east to west. You've got Mount Washington out east all the way to Sailor Park in the west. I would love to have other of the neighborhood councils also to join on with us. More letters from that because of this right now has become for me. Yes, I do not want that development. I also want city council to have to listen, to pay attention to community councils, to neighborhood councils, and again we have example after example of them saying we're not going to listen anymore.
Speaker 3: I love the message, John, It transcends just this issue for me personally, and I appreciate what you're doing. You can sign up to be a circulator or a captain. You can help out circulate position, show up at farmers' markets and citywide events, and have these petitions ready for folks to sign. It's easy to do, John, and the team has made it so easy. Save hide par Square dot org. I wish you all the luck and the best in the world, John and your efforts fifteen thousand.
Speaker 18: I really appreciate this time.
Speaker 1: Pleasure man.
Speaker 3: If you got an update or something down the road, you want to announce the day that you get the sufficient signatures. You got a welcome opportunity here in the fifty five KOs Morning Show. Good job John, keep it up seven to fifty one, fifty five car see the talk station.
Speaker 1: I love that effort. Love it.
Speaker 3: Affordable imaging. Imaging can be affordable if you go to affordable imaging services rather than the hospital imaging department, because it's crazy expensive there, crazy expensive. I don't know why, well I do know why. It's profit center. They got tons of overheaded hospital. They got to pay for it some way, so that's why they charge you five thousand dollars for a CT scan when you can go to affordable imaging services like I'm going to do again in June keeping an eye on my cancer. Got to get CT scans with a contrast six hundred bucks. Four hundred and fifty bucks. If you don't need a contrast. That's for a CT scan that might set you back five grand. At a hospital echo cardigram, they'll get your right into affordable imaging services, unlike that hospital which may have a wait time. It's your heart. I know you want to know, so without an enhancement five hundred bucks. With an enhancement eight hundred, not the three grand four grand they might charge you at the hospital. Every image, whether it's an ultrasound CT scan, MRI, eco cardiogram, comes with the board certified radiologists report in the price. You may pay extra for that at the hospital. I've been there multiple times. It's low overhead, but they have the same kind of equipment hospitals they are using in medical professionals that have been at this for decades. Never a problem with my cancer doctor about my CT scan five one three, seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand online Affordable Meddeimaging dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC What if you had an extra thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Donald crashing the economy, recession looming?
Speaker 6: What happens next? Watch what happens will happen right here.
Speaker 3: On fifty five KRC Bean talkstation, Shive ETO five and fifty five KRCD Talk Station. Bryan Thomas wishing everyone a very happy Thursday, slash Friday, even so please to welcome back to the fifty five PERC Morning Show, doctor James Thorpe. We've talked to doctor Thorpe before, eye opening conversations they always are. He was the author of Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history You targeted the most vulnerable. Also participated in the book COVID nineteen Vaccines and Beyond What the Medical Industrial Complex Is Not telling Us, author by Sally Saxon, fellow doctor doctor Viglioni and my guest today James Thorpe. Doctor Thorpe, thanks for joining the program. It's great to hear back from you.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for having me back.
Speaker 3: Bryan, it's a pleasure now. I last time we talked and you gave us this just you know, fire hose of information about what happened to you when you first started speaking truth to power about the vaccine and what you observed as a board certified obstetrician gynetologist met maternal fetal medicine physician with over forty four years of obstetrical experience seeing thousands and thousands of high risk pregnancies. You were responsible for medical journal reviews. You testified before Congress on things medical in the past. I mean, you've got just credentials out the wazoo, and you stand up and figure out that, well, whoa, there is something really wrong with this COVID nineteen vaccine because you saw what was happening to your patients, right deadly to unborn babies.
Speaker 9: That's right, that's absolutely one hundred percent correct. And I also published extensive studies using the government's own data, the CDC and the FDA's own data, in pfiser's own data.
Speaker 3: Now, you ultimately got terminated without cause of the consequence of this when you started speaking out about your findings and your review of the data and letting the public know and try to get in touch with elected officials to let them know how dangerous this vaccine is. Did you know what was going to happen to you?
Speaker 1: Yes, I had.
Speaker 9: Death and I made a conscious decision. I was given I was given orders from high command, you know, the Lord. It was made very clear to me that you need to speak the truth, and it's more important than your job or your life. And so that's what I've been doing. And you know, my charge specifically is to really point out the extreme corruption and how my societies and my medical organizations that govern pregnant women and all women obgym, maternal feetal medicine, how they engage in not civil but criminal behavior. They colluded and conspired committed racketeering, rico violation, fraud, mass assault and battery.
Speaker 1: And mass murder.
Speaker 9: And they colluded with our United States government CDC, Rochelle Walyinsky, and the New England Journal of Medicine and the pharmaceutical complex to do this. And I will testify to this in the Senate, and I expect a special counsel to be assigned for criminal charges because this was illegal, this was government, This was all secretive. Patients, pregnant women going to see their obstetricians thought they were getting counsel and directions and therapy from the most sacred relationship in medicine that between a patient and her obstetrician.
Speaker 1: When that was a lie.
Speaker 9: Her obstetrician was a puppet for the pharmacy sceutical complex, the CDC, and they told her they pushed vaccines. I'm involved with many cases where mothers babies were killed with the vaccines, including twins currently in litigation, and I am using these to show the American people that these babies were murdered. This mass murder, assault and battery. This involves not a few hundred or a few thousand, But when you include miscarriages, fetal deaths, and newborn deaths and pregnant women deaths globally, you're talking about the injuring and killing of millions of pregnant women, preborn in newborns globally. Because as America goes in terms of medicine, especially obgyn so goes the rest of the world. So the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, the American Board of Medical Specialties, and the Federation of State Medical Boards committed criminal behavior responsible for killing and injuring millions of the most vulnerable patients globally.
Speaker 3: Well, don't pull any punches, sir. It's frightening and I hate to chuckle about that, but you rarely see this sort of pointed, definitive statement along those lines. We were so used to. No, no, no, there's no problem, nothing to see here, Go ahead and get the vaccine. It's not a threat to anybody. Question, though, is this from the pharmaceutical company's failure to properly test and do trials or I mean, for example, life take a Flimina solidomide. Unintended consequence was well Polidimie babies were harmed in the womb when mothers took the drugs. Whoops, sorry, we didn't know about that. They pulled the drug from the market. Others, and I know some of my listening audience believed that this was intentionally designed to do exactly the harm that you're talking about, directly harm unborn babies. And I don't know if it causes long term sterility in women or what, but that for the purposes of population control.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Is this nefarious or just whoops, sorry, we didn't realize it was going to happen.
Speaker 9: No, this is a nefarious and this was premeditated. This was purposeful. All you have to do is read the Pfizer papers by Naomi Woolf.
Speaker 1: I've got to copy that. Yeah.
Speaker 9: By the way, the papers clearly show that they knew and by the way, they tried to quiet and subvert and take down data from our research groups that had a mass, massive databases that were actually on social media documenting thousands of women that have problems, especially with their menstrual difficulties, and these were deep platform the government illegally that this is not civil this is criminal behavior. What they did was they colluded, they subverted this and at the same time these severe menstrual dis services and I'm talking about very severe. The White House knew about it. The Biden administration knew about it. There were emails exchanged. The pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 1: Knew about it.
Speaker 9: Not only did they know about it, Brian, but they entered into a they bought entered into a agreement with another pharmaceutical company to market a drug called my Fembree m y f E m b r EE. And I posted on this last week and doctor only Wolf picked up on it. This was in twenty twenty one when they were denying it.
Speaker 1: It is almost very very uh.
Speaker 9: It's this is really really disgusting. They knew they were causing these serious problems and then they acquire a company and push and market the drug my Fembree to treat these medical severe disasters.
Speaker 7: That they cause.
Speaker 4: This is the this is they their moo.
Speaker 9: This is what they've been doing for decades, Brian, and it's absolutely horrible. You know, you're looking at massive You may be looking at sixty billion dollars a year that the pharmaceutical industry makes on vaccines. But guess what the companies, the vaccine pharmaceutical companies that make money off drugs to cure or to alleviate or treat the problems that the vaccines caused is five hundred billion dollars per year. This is a racket. This is purposeful, premeditated destruction of an injury of life to make money. This is satanic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will agree with that completely, that conclusion. And what I guess I'm curious to know the pharmaceuticals, the companies knew that the so called COVID nineteen vaccines caused these problems. The research points it out. They knew about it ahead of time, Yet they rolled these out. And I can understand other pharmaceutical companies stepping up to the plate to try to resolve these problems with their own development. Hey, there's a money making opportunity, as you explained it. But in the first element with this idea that they knew that this was going to cause harmed unborn babies and women's menstrual strikles and Is that part of a nefarious sort of globalist Malthusian depopulation agenda or is there something else going on there?
Speaker 9: No, I believe and I believe that that the this is ultimately from Satan. So I think that there are key figures in the world economic form. You're looking at Bill Gates, You're looking at Fauci, You're looking at several other players, maybe Borla the Butcher and others. I think you're looking at several people, Peter Dadzik, Tony Sauci, Francis Collins. I believe these are Satanic individuals. I think that that that they are literally endowed and controlled by Satan himself right now. The vast majority of the other people they're not. They're just prostitutes and whoores who take the money to do the government's dirty work.
Speaker 3: Okay, and that's a common phenomenon the ladder. But looking at it from a non denominational, you know, point of view, the Satanic element, I guess is this if it's serving Satan or not. I don't know how it benefits Satan to kill lace babies. But ignoring that part, but is it, like, is it depopulation for the purposes of you? They believe saving the planet from itself. That's what the Malthusians think. There's going to be so many people that we're all going to starve to death or the world's resources are going to evaporate. That's consistent with that sort of climate change argument that leads us all to self harm and cutting off our electricity. Ply why because we're too consumptive. It has nothing to do really with pollution and has anything to do with preserving the planet. Did that kind of dovetail in there, Yeah.
Speaker 9: You're one hundred percent right. And you know, you look at the you look at the Club of Rome, and these ideologies and these secret societies they've been taught, and look at our own presidents and administrations and political leaders. They've been talking about depopulation for a century. And you know, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at the Gates Foundation and states statements that Gates has made about reducing population in a gentle kind of way, in in a non violent way through vaccines. These are statements that have been made by high officials uh and and alluded to multiple times by Melinda Gates and Bill Gates and and and hierarchy of the world economic form and the Club of Rome. These are these are and and you know, look at the Georgia guidestones. I mean, people don't talk about the Georgia guidestones. Evil people broadcast what they want to do. And the Georgia Guideestones. For the viewers who listeners, the audience who don't know what those are, look them up. They were constructed in nineteen eighty. Satan mimics God. They created a massive edifice, a stone marble edifice, massive and wrote their ten commandments on it in Northeast Georgia called the Georgia Guideestones, probably hundreds of millions of dollars, and they wrote the ten Commandments on there. Their first commandment was keep the global population less than five hundred million. Think about that. Think about that. For forty years it was right in our face, they told us. And this is what Satan does. If you read the Holy Scripture, Dayton always tries to mimic and outdo God. You know, God gave Moses ten commandments on Mount Sina, right, and it was on a tablet of stone. Well, Satan and the globalists write this mass of Georgia guidestones with their ten commandments in seven languages and it stands for forty years until it mysteriously blows up a couple of years ago and is immediately removed. Isn't that interesting? And then look at the Digal Report. Look at the Digal Report, and I think you're very familiar with that, right, Actually, I'm not, okay. The Digal Report is a governmental report. It's been in existence I think for thirty or forty years. It's charged with with predicting the population of every country in the world for the last I think thirty or forty years. And this is a governmental this is not a private organization.
Speaker 1: This is real.
Speaker 9: Those listeners, do your research. D as in dog Gigle de eagl E Report in twenty fifteen, they predicted that they predicted and this is clearly documented in government organizations, that the population of the United States of America by the end of twenty twenty five was going to be reduced to ninety millions, and any other Western countries the same.
Speaker 14: This is fact.
Speaker 9: This is not fictions.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not doctor Turp.
Speaker 3: I hate to get you off. We're out of time, but I obviously very enlightening. You could go this all reading assignment and maybe what they can't accomplish through the COVID nineteen vaccine in terms of population reduction. Maybe they'll bring it about with oh, I don't know, world War three, break it out between Indian and Pakistan, or in Europe to reduce the population via war. We've seen that happen before as well, Doctor Thorpe. Keep up the great work, sacrifice how the deadliest vaccine in history target of the most honorable.
Speaker 1: Will put a link to.
Speaker 3: That book back up on my blog page fifty five R see keep speaking Truth of power, Doctor Thorpe. It's been a pleasure having you on the program again. Thank you, Ben my pleasure. Seven twenty one or eight twenty one, fifty five cars to Detox station. Colin Electric family owned and operated since nineteen ninety nine, eight plus of the better business Viureau Cullen Electriccincinnati dot com is where you find them online. They'll do every kind of residential electric project you can throw at them. Huge projects. Rewiring the whole home, that's a big one. How about an outlet installation it's a little bit smaller. They've done all kinds of projects for me over the years, and they always do it right, and the price is always a great price and you will always get a ten year wiring warranty for my friends at Colin Electric, So tell them, Brian said, how many call call for an appointment? It's easy to do it five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two Online Cullen c U l E and Colin Electric Cincinnati dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 9: You don't think.
Speaker 1: Here is your Channel nine first morning weather forecast.
Speaker 3: Sometime around noon they say scattered showers in a store might show up at the weird part about it, possible hail and maybe some areas getting an inch rain. Seventy degrees for the high anyway, with cloudy sky's forty five overnight decreasing clouds leaving us a sunny Friday with a pleasant sixty seven high overnight low of forty four, and Saturday is going to be just partly clouded.
Speaker 1: The whole week's going to be dry.
Speaker 3: They say, seventy one for the high on Saturday, sixty two. Right now, time for a traffic update.
Speaker 10: From the duc Up Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke to every second count. So that's why you see health as the clear choice for wrapping by saving treatment. Learn more and you see health dot Com. Cruse continue to work with the accident sap pound seventy five above union center, left shoulder that traffic is heavy from above Tyler's zilt stop pound seventy five, then slows again through Blachmann northbound seventy five, having us out of erliner into downtown. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: It's a thirty on a Thursday, which means the time for iHeart MEATIA Aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. Always enjoyed this segment talking with Jay, just like I enjoyed talking with him in his beautiful bride Yesterday Listener Lunch, Jay Ratliffe, so great senior at Listener Lunch yesterday.
Speaker 23: It was a nice relaxed environment and rarely, as you know, given my schedule with my training in the stock market.
Speaker 8: Uh can I take some time off?
Speaker 23: But I told you that it was it was needed, and uh yeah, that way you can meet Cherry and when I brag on her, you'll know exactly what I'm talking. Oh, I knew you got to meet your beautiful your beautiful wife. So yeah, we're in We're in the same same boat.
Speaker 3: There, Pal, Yeah, we both outkicked our coverage, and yeah, we both offered each other proof of that. Although I always took you at your word. There's no man out there who's not happily married, who regularly goes online and talks and praises his wife all the time. And uh so wedded bliss you got and that's a great thing.
Speaker 23: Jay Ratt still trying to figure out the out kicked the coverage comment, But.
Speaker 8: Like, what does that mean? I said, I explained it later.
Speaker 1: That's great, Eddie.
Speaker 3: How turning over to something that's been rumbling around has been rumbling around out there for I don't know more than like it seems like twenty years. Real ID it's now a thing, although apparently you don't necessarily need a real ID to fly.
Speaker 1: Where are we on this, Jay Ratliffe.
Speaker 23: Well, the TSA told us early on, even though we've known about this for twenty years and we've talked about it constantly, where you had to have the TSA approved driver's license to fly get into federal courthouses, et cetera, et cetera. They said there's going to be twenty to twenty five percent of the people still that are going to show up this week after the deadline is here and not have what they need. Now, the TSA is not going to turn us away, but what they are going to do is they have a kind of an enhanced security protocol they're going to follow. It's going to take a lot more time, and you are going to be subjected to some indep screening and it's a hassle. But if you don't have what you need, it's the best way to get you on the plane. So if you're not sure what the Ohio real ID driver's license new and improved looks like, just a quick Google image search will give you what you need. But if you don't have it, get to the airport extra early and I mean like three hours before departure, and then work your way through. Now, eventually the TSA will reach that point of no return where okay, the great period is over.
Speaker 8: Now you have to have what you need to fly.
Speaker 23: And I certainly wouldn't push that too far because I don't know how long it's going to be, because it's a lot like if you lose your billfold and the West Coast and you got to fly by a calm, you're thinking, oh, I don't have my ID. Well, the TSA is going to work with you. They're going to get you on board the flight. They do have protocol for that, and they're doing everything they can here. And as I've said so many times before, hats off to the US government. I rarely say that for rolling this out in the slowest travel month of the year in May. They did it at a time when they knew things were going to be slow. There's going to be an implementation period, and it's going to take passengers and the TSA agents, you know, a little extra time to get through things.
Speaker 8: And so far, so good.
Speaker 23: No, you know, screaming long lines at the security checkpoint or a lot of stories that have gone viral as a result of this, which tells me that everybody's handling it pretty well well.
Speaker 3: I would imagine. Does it take really that long to do a body cavity search?
Speaker 1: There? Jay, I have this vision rubber gloves.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right this way, sir. Yeah, we'll teach you not to have the right right. I'll have it next time, I promise, I swear to God, I'll go to the d m V. I'm not even gonna fly now, I'm gonna go get it exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh, my son, you be fun.
Speaker 8: It would be fun to do that.
Speaker 23: Just just the just the premise of seeing people's reaction, having a little a little fun at the airport. Not planning to do it, of course, right, you know he's having fun at work. You know, you and I get to do it, but so many other people can't.
Speaker 3: And that's the truth. I don't meagine there's a whole lot of levity among the TSA folks. Yeah, we have one of the guys who stand there and when the new people come up, put a pair of rubber gloves on, say follow me. I think that would be hilarious.
Speaker 8: I saw as for other things.
Speaker 3: But yes, real quick here we'll part company for a brief commercial break.
Speaker 1: But just a quick topic.
Speaker 3: I saw a couple of United Airlines planes, clipped wings, trying to depart in San Francisco. The one was backing, being pushed back from its journey and ran into a Hong Kong bound United Airlines flight on the ground there. And I know air traffic controllers don't control the ground space least that's what I read, But I mean, you think that they'd be looking around their environment before they start pushing back and because you know, you clip the wing, that means the plane's not gonna be able to fly well, neither.
Speaker 8: One of them.
Speaker 23: More than five hundred people were on both flights, So when you have that, we call it swapping paint. And the pilots, of course, are not in control. It's being pushed back by the ground crew and you have teams that surround the airplane, so it's a very slow process. Yeah, everybody's looking, everybody's communicating. So from airline management, when this happened, it would drive us absolutely out of our mind because now you have two airplanes with five hundred peop you have to take both those planes out of commission. You have to now bring resources from other parts of the airport that we're supposed to be doing other jobs to get the bags off both planes so that we can try to reaccommodate the passengers. And it creates a lot of last minute chaos that you have to deal with simply because people weren't doing their job, and you know they're taught. If there's a problem, a question, you stop, you make sure everything's okay. But when people get in a hurry you have this happen. It's not dangerous but when it happens and you feel that thud, you're thinking, well, you know, this plane's not going anywhere because the maintenance crew has to come out, and it is a huge inconvenience for those people. But look, people were waiting on that plane at the destination and they don't have a lot of extra planes sitting around where they'll go, well, we'll just substitute this one for that one. Sometimes that's not the case.
Speaker 8: Sometimes we can. Most of the time we can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's such an obvious I mean, planes are big. You've got two hundred fifty people out of giant object. How you could even have this happen ignizing exactly what you.
Speaker 8: Are, Brian.
Speaker 23: You've seen at the airport. We all those great big windows and you look out and a lot of times these aircraft are stacked, you know. Yeah, Premium. Premium is the real estate word at the airports because there's just not a whole lot of room on that ground. And when you throw in a lot of ground equipment that's also out there kind of in the way, and different types of things that we use for auxiliary power and other things. Even though it's kind of building the jetwit bridge.
Speaker 8: It can be it can be tight.
Speaker 23: And that's why every other week there's a story out there somewhere in the in the country where airplanes have clipped wings normally as they're pushing out or coming into the gate.
Speaker 1: We'll bring it back. Newark is a mess understatement of the week.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that and more with I Heard Media Aviation Next for Jay Raytle If it's a thirty seven.
Speaker 1: Be right back KRC dot com.
Speaker 3: Hey forty if you about the CAIRCD talk station in Jay Raydler certainly has I heard Media Aviation expert. We are bussed to have him with us every Thursday beginning get a thirty talking some AVA news and man, the Newark airport is a mess. They got what one runway's shut down because it's being what refinished or rebuilt and it's already crowded.
Speaker 1: It's crowded right oh, big time.
Speaker 23: And you know you're talking about a situation where we have an airport that is technology challenged because I'm just trying to find that the right wording to use. Because you and I've talked about before how just the entire industry is really suspect when it comes to the technology and they had a situation where last this week where we had aircraft that were flying around and air traffic controllers lost the radar. Yeah, they were able to talk, but they couldn't see. And and for men and women that are you know, responsible for keeping everybody safe, you talk about some stress. That was it, And then you have a situation where you have a shortage of air traff for controllers. It's just a mess on top of a mess, on top of a mess. Now we're being told that the United Airlines is looking at canceling or about ten percent of their schedule because they're saying, we simply can't be operating where we have flights that are going to be routinely late two three, four hours a day, so they're cutting the flights back, and they're saying that to fix all of this is not a situation that's going to be a matter of days, weeks, it's going to be years.
Speaker 8: So what are you going to do?
Speaker 23: And of course, with us having a shortage of air traffic controllers back, four or five of them went on a medical leave because they were so emotionally distraught over losing control of the airspace type of thing where they couldn't see what was going on.
Speaker 8: It scared them to death.
Speaker 23: Remember, a lot of these individuals, these men and women, are working overtime because we've got the shortage of three thousand air traffic controllers across the country.
Speaker 8: So there's no easy fix to any of this. It's going to take time.
Speaker 23: And unfortunately we got here because of decades of non decisions that could have been made to address this.
Speaker 8: And now we're all paying for it.
Speaker 23: And the beauty is the idiots in DC on both sides that could have addressed this and fixed it are too busy pointing at each other, as they always tend to do, versus saying, you know, yeah, okay, we dropped the ball. Let's get it fixed. No, we can't ever take responsibility. But wor you're going to blame it I think President Trump.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's blame it on him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, even though it's been in the making for forty years.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the point I was going to emphasize. You obviously made it. No, it's not Trump's fault. This is a problem that's been in the making for decades because they're still using basically, you know, two eighty six process or five and a quarter floppy drive kind of computers, I mean boiled down. I mean it's kind of the way it is, isn't it. It's old, old, legacy technology.
Speaker 23: Do you hear people in the background typing in Google search, what's a floppy disc? Yeah, there's people have no clue about that. But when you're dealing with technology that's this out of date. When airline CEOs were asked about and Trump's pledge to upgrade the air traffic control system, I mean, it's music to their ears. They're thinking, thank you, because for decades we've heard politicians talk about the need to do so, but when it came time to deliver the money, crickets never seemed to happen, or they might get a trickle of what they needed. It was never, ever, ever, ever a priority. And I've said so many times with you when we talked that the economy of the nation, an integral part of that is the aviation network that has the distribution of passengers, luggage, cargo, all that kind of stuff and bags and freight and all the mail and everything else. And when that is hampered, it impacts adversely our economy. And why it's never been a priority is maddening to me, and because I recognize it's a very thin thread. Now some people are using the term jay it's unsafe to fly now. It's not as safe as we would like. But I will not cross that threshold of saying it's not safe to fly, because if I did think that, I would make it very clear to you and everybody else how I felt.
Speaker 8: I'm not at that point yet.
Speaker 23: Yeah, but it is because we're making the adjustments. Because the FAA, if there's too much traffic going into the Northeast, they do this every day. If it's needed, they do a ground stop. If for a flight from Atlanta or from cincinnati's about to head to New York. Uhuh, groundstop, time out until we get the airspace thinned, and then we will let you take off and then you can enter the network. As far as heading in that direction.
Speaker 8: They control it. Now.
Speaker 23: It's aggravating, and it's certainly something that the technology would allow us to be more efficient at what we do. So there's just a lot of things there that need to happen, but they all take considerable time. And some of the stuff President Trump is beginning now, to me, is a lot like his Supreme Court appointments that he gave us first time around, when he gave us three Supreme Court justices. It's something that for the next twenty years is going to impact this country. So as long as he's allowed to finish what he's doing on the getting this stuff in implemented for aviation, it's going to change things for us for the next fifteen to twenty years.
Speaker 8: And it's going to be great. Not that he'll ever get any credit for it.
Speaker 23: Yeah, it's needed, and I'm just glad we've got a president who's saying, hey, this has got to get fixed, and I'm gonna make sure it gets gets done well.
Speaker 3: Army helicopters causing problems again, We'll hear one more from Jay Rattleft if we take after these brief words.
Speaker 16: Stick around fifty five KRC the talk station one more time for the Channel nine Weether forecast. Scattered showers and storms showing up around noontime. Hail possible some inch, some areas may get an inch of rain seventy for the highdaydays. Overnight clouds decrease drop into forty five a sunny Friday with a pleasant sixty seven high forty four overnight again with sparse clouds and Saturday partly Friday skies a dry weekend. Saturday's high seventy one closing out at sixty two.
Speaker 10: Time for final traffic. Chuck Ingram from the you Scope Tramping Center. When it comes to stroke, every second count. So that's why U see Health is the clear choice for wrapping by saving treatment. Learn more at you see how dot Com. Highway traffic continues to improve sathbound seventy five clearing out between Tylersville and Union Center after an earlier accident. We're still running slow in and out of Macklin. The heaviest traffic on northbound seventy five is out of Erromanger into the Cut and soathbound seventy one off and on the breaks between Peiffer and Redbank.
Speaker 6: Shot king Ram Month fifty five krs. The talk station.
Speaker 3: Hey forty nine fifty about KRC detalk station one more segment with Jay Ratliffe. I heard medaviation expert Jay, what is with the army helicopters feeling the need to fly close to the DCA airport.
Speaker 8: It should be happening.
Speaker 3: I know, it's just so simple. After me, That's why I'm so frustrated. By this I read about the first time, I'm like, wait a second, they're flying into planes that are either landing or taking off. Why do they need to be anywhere near that obviously dangerous situation area?
Speaker 23: And Sean Duffy echoes your sentiment completely because he's furious because it's been clear stated where these helicopters are to be. And apparently, from what we're being told, someone headed to Dependagon wanted the scenic tour, the scenic route. So some of the previous you know, guidelines and mandates were totally disregarded by somebody. As it happened, not once or twice, we had a Delta Airlines and Republic Airlines flight both had to go around when again, we had an army helicopter that was in the proximity of their approach. And when you lose sixty seven lives and you say we're going to learn from that by making things better, this is what we're going to do, it makes no sense to me why that would be totally disregarded, Because then my question is, if.
Speaker 8: Sixty seven lives isn't enough, what on God's green.
Speaker 23: Earth does it cake for us to make those necessary changes, Because please, it just it's maddening, but it continues to happen.
Speaker 8: So I don't know, we know who the commander in chief is.
Speaker 23: Somebody's going to answer for it because you just cannot allow that kind of stuff to happen.
Speaker 8: And we'll see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: But you know, sort of bizarre in all of this is the idea that you know damn well that the pilot of that helicopter had heard about the collision with the airplane and the prior helicopter knew about it, and yet nonetheless took basically the same path.
Speaker 8: That if he's ordered to if he's ordered to do.
Speaker 3: So, well, someone's head needs to roll right there. I mean, you talk about commander in.
Speaker 23: Chief because you're you're placing lives at risks. I'm in total agreement. I think a firing squad's a little extreme, but I think something's got to be done because it just how you've got to honor the lives of those that were lost, but making changes and adhering to those changes, and Brian, when they don't, it's it's beyond idiotic and asenine, yes, it's it's irresponsible, and you're placing lives at risk willingly, and that's why something's got to be done. And I suspect something will be done, and I suspect we will know when something's been done.
Speaker 3: I'd like to think we will. And the other component of this, it's not like you're high you can sneak by and get away with it. You're on your I mean, it's well documented where you are. It's on radar. They can see you. So look, what the hell's the helicopter doing there?
Speaker 23: Anyway, the silts are ticked and they're going to make sure somebody. They may not, but it's going to hit social media somewhere. I can promise you that, yes.
Speaker 1: It will.
Speaker 3: All right, we always part with hub delays. Jay Ratliffe, what's going on out there in the world of air travel other than the fact that we want to stay the Helloway to Newarks for Newark?
Speaker 23: Yeah, yeah, that one for a while. We've got a lot of rain that's in the area across the country. It's yet to impact any major hubs now. Obviously, as the day progresses, the afternoon storms that we've been talking about might start to impact some flight activity towards Atlanta and Charlotte. But other than that, I think that it's going to be probably the best day of the week weatherwise. We've had to fly, and that's saying something because it's been a it's been a rough week.
Speaker 3: It sure has Jay again, great scene yesterday, great better see your better half.
Speaker 1: It's always great to have you on the fifty five. Came, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Please do When she wakes up, you can tell her and I'll look forward to another great segment with you next Thursday.
Speaker 1: Have a wonderful week on my Friend,