Speaker 1: From the ninety seven to one the Eagle Studio in Farmers Branch, Texas. It's the price is long dead Rogers. Come on down, yeah, Christina Away.
Speaker 2: Come on down. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jeff stin Way, come on down. You are the first three contestines on the crisis. What now here's a rose Kevin Turner.
Speaker 2: Damn bitch. That is good prices? What do you guys know the rules here?
Speaker 3: Who can get closest without going over the top eleven most popular gas station snacks. I think the last time we did a story like this was about a year ago, because these publications just recycled the same stories year in and year out, so everyone has content. And uh, instead of doing the guessing game of what's on there, let's just do this straight up.
Speaker 2: So we'll start.
Speaker 3: The number one most popular gas station snack in America is beef jerky.
Speaker 2: Christina Ray, what is your bid?
Speaker 4: Four seventeen?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean.
Speaker 4: Beef jerkey is expensive? Is it just a single thing of beef jerky or a whole.
Speaker 2: Never has answered.
Speaker 3: I'm not clear on that, okay, and I don't think we need the details. I mean, uh, skin four eighteen.
Speaker 2: See this puts all the pressure on Ben four nineteen then goes up to four nineteen actual retail price five thirteen.
Speaker 5: It's the point, I really price is right style, it just works one point for Ben.
Speaker 2: Let's move on. We always go in that order. I go last, right, I think we're gonna move on Skin, We'll get to go first. This time we were site out rotate number two. Believe it or not. The Rice Krispies treat three dollars and twenty eight cents.
Speaker 4: You have a number that pops in your head, right.
Speaker 5: Ben okay, I will say three ninety nine, three ninety nine, Christina.
Speaker 4: I think they all went over, so one cent.
Speaker 3: Katie got a girl, one cent for Christina, skin three twenty eight, Ben three ninety nine actual retail price.
Speaker 2: Three ninety six.
Speaker 4: Cool Ben by three cents three ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Got three eighty nine, and you would have add it. Wow, inflation such yoahspensive for a little Rice Krispy treat. Well, you know they've made them bigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah they're big, but you don't know were they.
Speaker 2: Talking about the king size? Apparently it's part of the problem of the game is we don't know quantity. Did we really need to make candy bars? King size. When did that begin?
Speaker 3: We just you can just get two of the head or one if you're everything just started growing and growing in general.
Speaker 2: If something is a sweet, I don't want more than two bites of it, well that would be like your opinion. Man.
Speaker 3: All right, dude, skin one, beIN one. Ben, you will lead us off here. Okay, how about a pack of Skittles? Ah?
Speaker 2: Okay, number three? But he doesn't know if it's a jumbo or a mini pat Yeah, is it wild Burrier or regular?
Speaker 5: I am going to say, with my words, three dollars.
Speaker 2: Three pounds crazy, go to Christina two forty nine. Jess skin Wade, what had been? Say three dollars? I'm gonna say three oh one. Well, we're gonna have to go again because you've all overbid.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, Oh okay, I like Ben lead us off.
Speaker 2: A pack of skittles would cost? How much?
Speaker 3: It's the number three most popular gas station snack in America?
Speaker 2: Which gas stations? I'm gonna say, dollars seventy five, one seventy five over to Christina.
Speaker 4: Say it one seventy six, ooh one.
Speaker 2: Seventy six, okay, one seventy seven, seventy seven. He won ups.
Speaker 3: Actual retail price is me one dollar and ninety one cents a point for Jeff skin Wade by playing dirty.
Speaker 4: Yep, this happens every time we play this game.
Speaker 2: I know I would never do that playing dirty. Your mom plays dirty.
Speaker 3: Let's say squeeze one more in here, Christina, you'll let us off your checks mix.
Speaker 2: It's all a package of check checks mix. Okay? Is it a full trail mix or just the checks? Three Kati, three forty nine Skin. I'm uncomfortable that you said his name at the end of the price.
Speaker 4: I didn't say Kevin.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's fair. I'm gonna go you said three forty nine. Uh huh. I'm gonna put the anus on. Ben.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say three fifty Ben, you have as on or over, I'm gonna say three dollars and fifty one cents.
Speaker 3: What we've learned in this game is that by playing dirty, you will prosper three ninety seven at tell price.
Speaker 2: Ben to Skin two.
Speaker 3: They threw their morals out the window with it, but they have the lead. We'll see who gets the victory and the price is what?
Speaker 2: Part two next in and Skin show nice one point one The Eagle thanks for hanging with us today. Now we will be back tomorrow with a very festive weekend starter show, so put that on your calendar. This segment has brought to you by roller Town beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Sadana, Texas that me and Big Ben are partner's in with a lot of other nice folks, and we got some great things going on up at the brewery this weekend. First of all, final Crawfish Broil of the Year and that is going from two to seven. Hey, you can go to our social media account and get a pre order code. There's live music, there's vendors, and of course the delicious Mudbugs, so that's a lot of fun. Also the Little Elm they have this whole Bruise and Q Festival. Rollertown is represented there. If you want to go out to that, look for us. We're in places all over the metroplankes. Earlier Kative talking about the best pizza in town. We're at Andrews's American Pizza Kitchen. We're also at Fortunate Sun, We're at Kane Roso we're at great pizza places. We're at American Airlines Center, Globe Life ask for us by name. It's Rollertown beer Works. Right now, it's time for this.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's the price is what the price is, What the price is?
Speaker 2: What tall it out of them?
Speaker 4: It's the priceest what the price is, What the price is?
Speaker 2: What it's the prices? What the prices? That is so good? That is so good? All right? Price is what?
Speaker 3: Try to get closer without going over top gas station foods in America. The list has come out. We've been kind of going through finding out how much they cost in this day and age with prices rising dramatically everywhere. Bend to skin too, Christina Zeo, We'll start with jes skin Wade right here. How about a Snickers bar?
Speaker 2: Interesting? You don't know if it's kings. That's part of the game mini. Oh is it a package of Minis? I don't think so. Tim, I'm gonna go uhh Ben visceral reacting from Christina.
Speaker 4: It's a giant Snickers.
Speaker 2: I would hope language. I am going to wow. So Christina is not going to go higher than that. You don't know that good way she reacted. That's part of her trick.
Speaker 4: Really good at bluffing, Ben, No, you're not.
Speaker 2: She's got a little bit of tourette. I want a painting of those dogs playing poker, but Christine is playing with them.
Speaker 4: I'm just crying.
Speaker 5: So if I said one cent, that'd be cool. She is going to just say two cents. So I'm going he said to forty, are you thinking out loud? I'm going to say, I want to make this very difficult for her.
Speaker 4: Nice, thank you.
Speaker 2: I want to say.
Speaker 4: Zero points right now.
Speaker 2: Two dollars, yep, and eleven cents.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, one cent?
Speaker 2: She says one cent.
Speaker 3: The actual retail price is one dollar eighty five cents.
Speaker 4: Christina, So I wrote down.
Speaker 2: Let's go, well done. Yeah, but she just had that sitting there all week. Two for Skin, two for Ben, one for Christina. We go to Ben Kevin.
Speaker 3: Number seven most popular gas station food in America is a bag of bugles.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That's a quality chip man. You put them on your fingers. Yeah, that's fantastic. I don't think i've had one. Is that a corn chip? Yeah, it's corn ship. It's like a tiny little cone, but a soft and kind of poppy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you use a thimble for sewing?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ben, yep. You will lead off with the bidding.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna say, uh, three dollars and forty two cents.
Speaker 3: Three forty two over to Christina.
Speaker 2: God, that's a huge bag of bugles. You don't know how big the bag isn't It is a massive bag?
Speaker 4: Hey man, he's my bit here, he said, bag huge sack. Three dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, three dollars. Jeff Skinway, Kevin, I want to go penny one cent. Actual retail price three dollars and sixty two cents.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rogers are winning at three forty two. As a good guess back, let's go. Good job, Ben, it's an elite chip. Is an elite chip? Bend three skin two Christina one. We will go to Christina. Christina. How about a bag of nacho cheese doritos?
Speaker 4: Oh damn girl nineteen Kat Sorry I said your name again?
Speaker 2: Uh only go three forty eight.
Speaker 3: Man three forty nine, three forty nine actual retail price five dollars and.
Speaker 2: Sixty that's a huge bag of notcho. This game is so stupid Rolls roys Chips. I know this game is incredible. Their methodology is stupid. Ben four, Well, you're looking at averages too. Across the nation, Okay, you know, so you've traveled. You know, you get somewhere else, like things aren't the way they are a back Okay, I would think five dollars would not be an average. I think it would be the bugles were a dollar fifty less. Are you paying that much for nacho powder? Maybe you are paying for the brand.
Speaker 3: Maybe big Doritos have stepped in and they've raised prices ben for skin to Christina one.
Speaker 2: Starburst star wars. Who's going first? We'll go first. Before I go, I would like to read this text message I just got. Okay, there's a picture of a dog and it is standing next to an Eminem toy. You know, the Eminem's with the arms and the legs, so it's a pretty big Eminem toy, says Hi Steve. My puppy I adopted last week started vomiting. What should I do? Do you have time to come take a look. It's a stranger? Yep?
Speaker 4: So is he throwing up on the eminem toy?
Speaker 2: Now he's just standing next to the eminem toy. How are you going to respond to that, Jeff, Steve Wade, I don't know, man, I'm gonna give the number out let everyone out there, respond to it? What are you asking me? A bag of what it sounds so much? A bag of Star Wars package of Star Wars. That's two dollars and thirty eight cents. Ben, Wow, it's a very solid guess. It is a good guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna say, uh, showed her hand again.
Speaker 2: Yes, she did.
Speaker 4: Turn my mic off.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, uh, two dollars and thirty nine cents.
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Does she haven't enter to play dirty? Do I.
Speaker 4: Forty? Let's go?
Speaker 2: KT gave it away because by playing dirty, she would only choose to forty. You're indicating that it was more than two forty. I think we saw where this was going. I'm just saying you just gave it away.
Speaker 3: Actual retail price three seventy five stand out to two.
Speaker 2: Good job, Christina, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Flaming Hunt cheetos okay, cheeto preparation age was a totally different thing.
Speaker 2: So these are the gay cheetos.
Speaker 3: Uh no, but Happy Pride Month to everyone, including our Texas Rangers except the Rangers.
Speaker 2: Oh uh no.
Speaker 4: Gays at the stadium.
Speaker 2: But we canna have the costco guys, we do, right? Does it want gays in the stadium. You're four games under for a reason, terrible marketing decisions.
Speaker 3: Flaming Hot Cheetos, Big Ben, you have a four to two two lead.
Speaker 2: This could be clench night for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it could be okay. So uh, I'm going to say, you know what, I'm changing things because this could be clinch night.
Speaker 3: Add up flaming Hot Cheetos plus a bag of peanut and.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: What a game.
Speaker 2: God, nobody saw that coming.
Speaker 3: Bag of flaming Hot Cheetos and peanut M and m's two great tastes that go great together.
Speaker 2: Seven dollars and fifty cents. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Christain up, I know what he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: You you don't know what I'm gonna do. We never met me, I.
Speaker 4: Said, seven fifty maybe seven sixty four?
Speaker 2: Whoa good John Pitty Kevin, get at me. Give me my two points, bitch one set for Jeff skin Way.
Speaker 6: The actual retail price of flaming Hot Cheetos is five ninety four. Oh no, ad that with the actual retail price of a bag of peanut Eminem's one eighty one. That gives you seven seventy five.
Speaker 4: W Look, I love peanut Eminem so I knew that one.
Speaker 2: You don't win the actual peanut, em get the crown from Kevin.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I knew that price better.
Speaker 3: That puts your at four. So Christina and Ben get to go to racetrack for dinner. All right, do you know what that game should be called? My god, we're aft to look at inflation. Yeah, that's what that game is called. All right, Well, that's gonna do it for Thursday. We're very proud of our work today. Remember you can always stream us on the iHeart app. Go back and listen to the podcast, and of course we love it when you go out there and you support our advertisers.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. We will be back tomorrow. I'll never forget the time KT walked into the racetrack. No one was behind the counter, so we went behind the counter. He slammed on at the cash redstrope and he grabbed cash and started to run out. As he started to run out, the owner of the actual racetrack was walking in. He looked him dead in the eye and he said, you suck on my toe, and then he ran down the street. Christina is going to stick around and play some music next here on the eagle. Here you going, well, I want to get my sock back. Dude, you had enough fun thing games, A great summer that