Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: We're winning for truth justice in the American way. We the collective.
Speaker 1: We America winning right now. Three all three seven one three A two five five the number d A N five seven seven three nine. That doesn't mean everybody in America is happy with America winning right now, but the fact is we are winning an important win today at the US Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: I want to dive into that.
Speaker 1: You're going to get detail you're not going to get anywhere else on a US Supreme Court decision today that has far far reaching positive implications. And it's of course on the US Supreme Court addressing whether Tennessee's laws which say, wait a second, hey.
Speaker 2: Well you're still a minor.
Speaker 1: No, we're not going to let them be cutting stuff off you and I'm pouring all these drugs into you to do stuff to you that can never be reversed. We're not going to do that here. And the US Supreme Court upholding that, but why they upheld that Tennessee law and some of the things the Court said in the process of upholding the Tennessee law a really important long term so want to get to that will deep dive it and winning around the world. I mean, listen, the credit goes right now obviously to Israel for being on the brink of hopefully wiping out Around's nuclear weapons program, but that of enormous value to the United States of America. Obviously our great alli Israel, who we care deeply about, but of enormous, enormous protective value to the United States. In fact, interesting poll today, Fox News poll, and that poll does not skew conservative, but that poll showing what percentage would you guess, Ryan, unless you've seen the poll, then don't you? I won't what percentage of Americans believe that Iran is a threat to our national security Iran's nuclear program.
Speaker 3: I don't know that number, So I'll guess.
Speaker 2: I'll say six.
Speaker 1: Pretty durned closest Prime would say, pretty derned closest Prime would say, And that is in fact seventy three.
Speaker 4: Percent, oh even higher, seventy three percent, three quarters of Americans basic.
Speaker 1: And then in terms of US military involvement in the nuclear program forty nine I think versus forty three in favor of it. That sort of thing. But listen that the bottom line is right now, we're going to play some sound from some back and forth, because anytime you're talking about America's finest gal men and women in the military going into harms way that there should be robust discussion from both sides of the issue. We all know who gets to decide it.
Speaker 2: But give me a break.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Iranian nuclear program has been a nemesis to the world for decades as they've relentlessly tried to get nukes and we all know how they would likely use them, and then Israel acts to limit it, and then there's some espionage and this and that to limit it. But it's been a relentless effort by Iran and it's so threatening to the United States, Israel, and the world. For these nutty, you know, radical Islamist diatolas to have nukes, it's a no brainer. So when America, let's just talk about America's interest. When America is on the verge of being able to wipe out the Iranian nuclear weapons program, it's just something that has to be done, if it can be done without having to go boots on the ground, if it can be done without some full scale, prolonged military involvement. No, let's hope and pray that Israel can finish the job itself, or the people of Iran topple the regime. But just the safety of your children, you, your wife, your husband, hopefully not both.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you're this close, you've got to finish it.
Speaker 4: Can I just eviscerate the premise that Iran, under the leadership of fascistic Mullahs and an iatola fundamentalist Muslims that they are, had any interest in quote unquote going green with a nuclear program simply for the sake of nuclear energy.
Speaker 3: And I say it for this purpose.
Speaker 4: Saudi Arabia Iran likely the two most oil rich nations on the planet. Iran as the epicenter of OPAK for all these years. Why would they give up on oil right beneath their feet in the pursuit of nuclear power?
Speaker 3: What would be the motivation for them to do that?
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody denies it, do they?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: I think that the left would have you believing you had me cut some audio but you have a nuclear deal, they have nuclear problem.
Speaker 1: They don't believe that stuff they say, probably right, I mean, dear, I'll play that, But I don't think they.
Speaker 2: Believe that stuff they say.
Speaker 1: I think they say it because they're the opposition and they hate Trump and they've got to rally their forces. No, I don't think anythinking person would believe this stuff.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I think, first and foremost Michael was right on the point that we have to support our ally Israel, and there is a way to do that strati. I think that when you're talking about Iran getting closer to a nuclear weapon, that should terrify us all. But the fact is we had an agreement in place in twenty fifteen, and Iran was in compliance with that agreement and they were further away from nuclear capabilities than they are today.
Speaker 2: BB named Wait a second, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Under the agreement, Iran was getting a nuclear weapon, right, So Obama gives them how.
Speaker 2: Much in cash?
Speaker 1: Like cash? Money wasn't at one point nine billion or something cash?
Speaker 2: And then a deal where Iran gets a nuke.
Speaker 1: So what your your your gift to Israel and the world is Okay, You've got another seven years of life before every breath you take is at the whim of these radical Islamis diatolas with a nuke.
Speaker 2: Give me a break.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, the lack of intellectual honesty, they're not a surprise. Three h three someone three eight two five five takes dam five seven seven three nine. But before we get out of this segment, God to at least give you a taste of the importance of this tremendous US Supreme Court decision today, sixty three decision. And they so called quote conservative justices, though when you look at these great US Supreme Court opinions, they get it right right, that are interpreting the Constitution and the law correctly. They're not being driven by Republican party ideology or anything like that. They're being driven when they say quote conservative probably originalists to be best. They're just driven by an approach to deciding these cases that is based on the actual Constitution and the language in the Constitution and the intent of the people who wrote it. And so anyway, don't want to diggress there, but the point being this important six' to three decision that, says, Yes state Of, tennessee you know you want to have these laws you want to have these laws here that limit the kind of of stuff that can be done to, kids stuff that can never be.
Speaker 2: Reversed you want to be.
Speaker 1: Able to, limit, say doctors from, prescribing, administering or dispensing puberty blockers or hormones to any minor for the purpose of Enabling i'm quoting from the opinion the miner to identify with or live as a purported identity inconsistent with the miner's biological. Sex and then it goes on to other kinds of. Procedures, Yeah, states you want to protect, kids that, way you can do. It that's what The Supreme court said, today and it's enormously. Important now the why also matters a, lot, Right what is the use of The Supreme court saying here is the reason that states can go ahead and do this as long as there's a quote rational. Basis i'll get into that after the, break but it's very encouraging on multiple. Levels but WHAT i want to drill down most with AND i think you'll enjoy the, most Is Justice barrett wrote this absolutely master class brilliant concurrence. Here and as you, know the way The Supreme court works is okay of those six who voted.
Speaker 2: To up hold The tennessee.
Speaker 1: Law you, know you can have justices who are part of the, six but then they split off and write their own. Opinions And Justice barrett wrote, this you, know instant classic opinion on an issue The court did not address, here which is whether transgender is entitled to special class, status to special, protection to, say sex based. Protection and because if a court, determines if The Supreme court was to determine that transgender status is entitled to the same protection against discrimination as sex as male, female well at that point and then there are very very few laws that could ever be passed that could negatively impact anybody transgender that would be. Upheld and so very very important concurrence From Justice barrett where she lays out AND i think it is one hundred, percent rock, solid, irrefutable you know why transgender is not entitled is not entitled to suspect class. Status SO i want to get into the. DETAILS i know it's tough when you're, driving you, know to work through you, know some legal type. Stuff but she wrote this opinion so. Beautifully it's almost as if she wrote it for law students and other students in the. Future it's so beautifully written THAT i just want to read it to you when we come back as, well because she nails, it and you'll walk away from that no matter where you happen to be on your preference on transgender. Policy AND i agree with that The Supreme court did. Strongly you're going to walk away saying she is. Right THE Us constitution does not provide for any special class status for folks who identify as. Transgender you're on The Dan Capla show.
Speaker 3: And now back to The Dan Kaplas show. Podcast, Wow i've never heard that one. Before thank, You.
Speaker 1: Ryan, hey lot's going on, today this tremendous opinion from THE Us Supreme court upholding Tennis ce's law protecting minors from these transgender. Procedures AND i do want to get into the majority opinions analysis here because that's interesting in and of, Itself but, again the true master class is the, concurrence obviously meaning agreeing with the majority opinion That Justice barrett wrote and Then Justice thomas.
Speaker 2: Joined but she just nailed this.
Speaker 1: Thing SO i want to give you a little bit of a taste before we then go back to the phone lines and do some other things and my friend and law, partner our managing partner of our, Firm, kellner who most recently was the ELECTED da in A, repo And Douglas lincoln And elbert is going to join us at four thirty five talk about an important new report from The Common Sense, institute talking about the latest on fentanyl In. Colorado but let me just Reach i'm going to read you some verbatim From Justice barrett's concurrence because the court concludes That Tennessee Senate bill one does not classify on the basis of transgender. Status it does not resolve whether transgender status constitutes a suspect CLASS i write separately to explain, why in my view it does.
Speaker 2: Not and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah she goes on to, say as a practical, necessity most legislation classifies for one purpose or, another and then she cites The colorado Case roamer. V. Evans laws distribute benefits that advantage particular, groups like in state tuition for, residents draw lines that might seem arbitrary priends like income thresholds for mean tested, benefits and set rules for specific categories of people priends like a particular profession or age. Group such classifications do not usually render a law. Unconstitutional, instead as a general, matter laws are presumed to be constitutionally, valid and a legislative classification will be upheld quote so long as it bears a rational relation to some legitimate. End there are only a few exceptions to this. Rule classifications based on, sex, race and. Alienage racial and ethnic classifications receive strict. Scrutiny to survive a constitutional, challenge they must be quote narrowly tailored to serve a compelling government, interest and laws distinguishing between men and women receive intermediate. Scrutinary to survive a constant titutional, challenge they must be quote substantially related to achieving an important governmental. Objective so let me stop here for a. Second this is such a key, point right because if the court was to decide that transgender rights were entitled.
Speaker 2: To this.
Speaker 1: Sex based type of heightened, scrutiny then almost no laws that ever disadvantage transgender people based upon their transgender status could could ever withstand judicial scrutiny because of that elevated. Status but if transgender is not given that kind of protected class, status then all the law has to be is, rational have some rational purpose to. It so that's why it's so. Critical disparat gets into a really important, point she, says and she's, right beyond these. Categories beyond these, categories the set has remained virtually. Closed, indeed this court has not recognized any new constitutionally protected classes in over four, decades and has repeatedly declined.
Speaker 2: To do so.
Speaker 1: So in urging us to recognize transgender status as a suspect, classifications that the plane offs face on high.
Speaker 2: Bar this is so.
Speaker 1: CRITICAL i, mean think about, it and then you'll see in a. Second she goes on to give some. Examples but wait a, second all of a, sudden we're going to say transgender status is a suspect class right up there with race and.
Speaker 2: Sex, Really and then she gets.
Speaker 1: Into some of the analysis we'll dive into as we take some calls and things like. That but when, you and she lays us out, beautifully when you then try to, determine wait a, second are we going to add a new group after forty years to this suspect class status that that race and sex is. In, well we got to look at some, stuff and she, says we consider whether members of the group in, question quote exhibit, obvious immutable or distinguishing characteristics that define them as a discrete, group and whether that group is a historical, matter has been subjected to, discrimination and whether the group is a minority or politically. Powerless and then she goes on to, saying this is so, interesting, right we have held that the mentally, disabled the, elderly and the poor are not suspect. Classes so the same court that is held that the mentally disabled are not a suspect class is now supposed to hold the transgender. Is and then she gets into breaking down so logically and factually why transgender just doesn't qualify under the law for suspect class. Status so it all comes back to the same bottom. Line, listen if transgender status doesn't get the same protected class status as race and, sex then all the law has to be to be upheld is. Rational and lord knows That tennessee law that says you're not going to butcher these kids while they're kids with irreversible stuff is more than. Rational three all, three, someone, three, eight two five. Five then NUMBER i got a bunch of, text bunch of. Calls obviously we're talking about the latest In iran as. Well let's go up to beautiful For, Collins. Colorado we'll start With. Bill you're on The DAN kapli show how you Doing?
Speaker 7: Bill very?
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 8: DAN i wanted to mention to you that the problems In iran have a direct connection with coloraderm And i'll tell you. How in nineteen, fifty rather in nineteen seventy, EIGHT i attended THE nato school in Ober, Amigau, germany and the guest speaker there Was General ROBERT. E. HEISER i talked with him for a while AND i Asked General heiser what was he. Doing he, said, well he was a deputy commander FOR. Nato and he, said BUT i did have an interesting. Experience. RECENTLY i was called to The White house by The president AND i was told THAT i should go directly To tehran and tell The shaw that THE us government was no longer backing his plate and that he should abdicate and leave the. Country and that was the key that started. Everything and WHEN i Asked General, HYSER i, said well where are you? From and he said a small town you never. RECOGNIZE i said? Where he said In. COLORADO i, said, Well i've lived there are a number of. Years where is it he, SAID i? LIVED i was born and raised In, Paonia, colorado and that he played football in high school with all of them mcgral, boys who ultimately went to C issue And thom McGraw of course Became All american and three. Sports but the key was The heiser was the courier From Jimmy carter to tell The shaw to leave and everything went down.
Speaker 2: The Old oh it sure.
Speaker 1: Did what a great, Story, Bill, hey sure appreciate. That and think of those Poor iranian, people the vast majority innocent captives of this, regime and how their lives, were how they were tossed into the dungeon in seventy.
Speaker 3: Nine you're listening to The Dan Kaplis show. Podcast another beautiful summer. Day glad you're.
Speaker 1: Here so much going on in the, world including this really BRILLIANT Us Supreme court decision today Upholding tennessees law that says you're not going to butcher our kids with this transgender. Stuff SO i give you a deep dive on the concurrence of Justice barrett beautifully written on why transgender does not it's not under.
Speaker 2: The law entitled to protecting class. Status we'll get back to.
Speaker 1: That, hey my good, friend my good, friend and law, partner in fact managing partner of our, Firm John kellner until, recently obviously the ELECTED da and OF A Rappo, Douglas albert And lincoln is now working with The Common Sense institute as, well and they have a really intriguing report out today on the state of fentanol In.
Speaker 2: Colorado, john how you.
Speaker 7: Doing i'm, Good, DAN i appreciate.
Speaker 1: It you have me on, WELL i shouldn't have even asked, that Because i've been with you all. DAY i know HOW i know unless it's. Changed did it change in the ten minutes it took me.
Speaker 9: To drive over, HERE i don't. Think so they're working on the cases over.
Speaker 2: Here, good, good.
Speaker 1: Good so, yeah, HEY i Obviously i've seen most of this report on, fentanyl but bring folks up to speed if you.
Speaker 2: Would.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so as one of my side, PROJECTS i have the pleasure of being A Criminal Justice fellow with The Common Sense, institute and obviously, that you, know brings back a lot of my experience from being a district, attorney and So i've been deeply involved with The Common Sense institute in, evaluating you, know what are the effects right now of some of the changes in the law that the state has, passed and how is it affecting fentanyl overdose deaths in our, state which you KNOW csi has been on the forefront of really evaluating what is the cost to a consumer to society in the state Of colorado for some of the policy decisions that are made under The Gold dome at The. Capitol and, so you, know one of the things that we were looking at is after the twenty twenty two law change to clamp down not entirely but to some extent on possession of fentanyl and then fentanyl drug. Dealers have we seen a Decrease AND i just want to bring your listeners back to twenty twenty, one twenty twenty two and think back to that, time because it was hard for anybody to open up let's, say you, know a media app newspaper and not see a headline about a tragic overdose, death a poisoning associated with.
Speaker 7: Fentanyl and so many times that was you.
Speaker 9: Know, juveniles people who didn't know what they were ingesting because something was laced with sentyl and it's an incredibly, dangerous deadly. Drug so they tried to reverse some of the decriminalization that it happened in the twenty twenty. Timeframe with This Fentanyl Accountability bill in twenty twenty two that made it a low level felony to possess one gram of. Fentanyl and your listeners might think one gram that doesn't sound like, much but just two milligrams of this, stuff right is enough to cause a.
Speaker 7: Death so good.
Speaker 9: Stuff on the horizon i'd say for the state Of colorado is that since the passage of this, law and since there's been an extreme tightening of border security out of the southwestern, border we are seeing a decline in fentel overdose deaths for the first time in the last roughly four. Years so those deaths have gone down from around eleven hundred in twenty twenty three to around eight hundred in twenty twenty. Four that's a significant thirty plus percentage, Decrease so we like to see that path.
Speaker 7: Continue.
Speaker 9: Now our report looks at a lot of reasons behind that and then make some, recommendations of, course as to what is the way. Ahead and we stand by this idea that increasing the penalties for folks who possess these, drugs reversing some of the decriminalization efforts of twenty nineteen twenty twenty is going to continue this path forward of a reduction in overdose deaths in addition to continuing to provide test strips in the lock, zoon you, know that sort of overdose reversal medication that has saved a lot of.
Speaker 1: Lives And john calder our, guest obviously my friend and law, partner but he's here talking about The Common Sense institute findings on. Fentanyl, Now, john AS i hear about these, numbers and you, know it's great to think about three hundred fewer deaths and all of those moms and dads and families and others who have not lost a loved. One but as the report points out that the, number that eight hundred number is still a lot higher than the baseline had been before, twenty isn't that?
Speaker 9: Right, oh way higher than it was before twenty. Twenty and you, know fentanyl exploded onto the scene in twenty, twenty or right after the legislature had decriminalized in the twenty nineteen law that went into effect in twenty twenty that made it a misdemeanor to possess hard drugs, heroin, meth, cocaine and. Ventanyl and then at that same, time you had the, lockdowns a lot of core, closures a lot of jail closures because OF, covid and really a decrease in proactive i'd say law, enforcement you, know throughout that, summer a lot of it associated WITH.
Speaker 7: Covid so it was.
Speaker 9: A bit of a perfect storm in the state Of. Colorado and that is unfortunately one of our other, findings which is that even though we're making progress In colorado with policy, changes our competitive, Index so how do we rate compared to other?
Speaker 7: States?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Right is your competing for?
Speaker 1: Tires right when you get these Top fortune one hundred companies looking for a place to.
Speaker 7: Land, yeah, well that's certainly a big part of.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 9: Right we want to drive, industry and of COURSE i have a great economy in this. State but when you look at the drug overdose, competitiveness we are still higher than we were back in twenty fifteen or thirtieth in the. Country and what that tells us is that other states are actually seeing, better stronger decreases in the feneral overdose death in that fight against this. Drug and so there's much more work to do in our.
Speaker 2: State, hey and let me ask you about.
Speaker 1: THIS i got you that there's general and their, exceptions downward trend in some cases downward ticking of crime, rates Which colorado is overall included in right now to a, point what is behind? That because even with, that to your last, point we still See colorado way too high in terms of. Crime but what's behind this kind of nationwide.
Speaker 9: Easing, YEAH i would say there's a lot of, factors but one of the biggest ones, WAS i think the loss of support and morale of law enforcement after the protests and riots associated with the death Of George. Floyd and wherever you fall on, that you know you think it's you, know murder or. Not the reality is that law enforcement across this state and much of the country was vilified. Unfairly you, know most law enforcement officers put on that badge and. Uniform it could be their last day on this, earth but they go out and do, it and they do it to help.
Speaker 7: Make their community, safer and they do it the right.
Speaker 9: Way, now after that, happened you could see, it you know in a lot of our statistics where there was a decrease in proactive you know law enforcement where you, know responding to calls that you know may have been on the lower end of the criminal, spectrum, right we're certainly less of a priority and more of a concern about whether or not they're going to end, up you, know in the cross airs of litigation or getting fired or made YouTube famous or something like.
Speaker 7: That SO i think that was a big part of.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, yeah it makes total.
Speaker 1: Sense, hey one more, question BECAUSE i know you'll be totally objective and honest on, this and a man can't sit on his own. Jury but how good do you THINK i look in that black cowboy hat That johnny And pam brought in? Today johnny And pam dear friends of the firm and, clients just the greatest people you'll ever know on the face of this. Earth and so they brought in some gifts, today including the same literally the same black cowboy hat That prime, wears made by the same, people custom fit to. Me AND i just need you to tell people because it'll just sound bad coming from.
Speaker 2: Me, WELL i.
Speaker 7: Want to, know how did you tell people it?
Speaker 2: Looked, WELL i haven't told him. Yet i'm not that kind of.
Speaker 9: Guy, well let me just, say first of, all it was so much. Jarring had never seen that. BEFORE i think to complete the, look, Though, dan no matter what you, do you got to get some.
Speaker 2: Boost oh, yeah, yeah that's on the way.
Speaker 1: Home i'm going To Gabe evans fundraiser tonight with WHICH i think is on the way To.
Speaker 7: Scheffler's absolutely make a stop Off.
Speaker 1: Schefflers what would you recommend any particular type LIKE i have size WHEN i came out to college here in the. SEVENTIES i don't know if daven stay probably like a.
Speaker 7: Like An ostrich boot kind of.
Speaker 1: Guy, okay, OKAY i DON'T i don't like that thought of That ostrich. Thing BUT i noticed you dodged your. Question so is it fair to say THAT i look really really good in? It LIKE i was born to wear? It?
Speaker 9: Absolutely definitely to put words in your mouth every day and also to.
Speaker 1: Court, YEAH i don't, know but you have to take it off as you go into the, courtroom right Because john AND i are trying to case in what two weeks In colorado, spring So i'll debut it.
Speaker 7: There, yeah definitely do.
Speaker 1: It, okay all, right my, friend you may want to clear that with the client, First but, hey thanks for being.
Speaker 9: Here, yeah, Thanks, Dan and just anybody can find our work that came out today if they want to learn more about the fight against fentanyl and and really economic impacts of our state At Common sentence TO ceo dot.
Speaker 7: Org you can find the report.
Speaker 2: There beautiful.
Speaker 1: Day, hey Thanks, john take care AND i hope you do go look up the. REPORT i had a chance to see it. Earlier they do great work at The Common Sense, Institute Ryan, Kelly i'm going to debut that hat for, you BECAUSE i don't think you've seen me in a.
Speaker 2: In a hat. Before you need to put that ON x you.
Speaker 1: Know after you see, it tell me whether you still believe at.
Speaker 2: That but BUT i.
Speaker 1: DO i, MEAN i, think like everybody said as soon as it went on my, head you were born to wear.
Speaker 2: That you've been miscast your whole. LIFE i THINK i have a. Song, yeah But i'll fit the good fired up here on The Dan Capla show.
Speaker 3: And now back to The Dan Kaplas show. Podcast, no that's not.
Speaker 1: ME i wish you could have been there, line And i'm not going to take up showtime at this, Please, No, NO i wish you could have been there because, See johnny's a real. COWBOY i, Mean johnny's the tough As Tom Bray you're ever gonna. Meet and, anyway they had this custom, made same people who Make primes, hat same Hat prime, wears and everybody who is in that, room a lot of people on the firm were. There everybody Loves towny And. Pam the second it went on my, head it was like. Transformative it was LIKE i was born to wear. It so not one of these phony urban cowboy baringstone.
Speaker 2: Cowboy it's, like, no this is this is this is the enner. Me did you just discover something about?
Speaker 4: Yourself did you look in the.
Speaker 1: Mirror, well everybody just immediately, said, wow you look, different you seem.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 1: YEAH i, mean, LISTEN i don't care WHAT i Look i've been happily married thirty. Years it's about to be thirty. ONE i don't care WHAT i look like as long As i'm not repelling people with my, appearance you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean that could be bad for. Business, Sure, NO i don't.
Speaker 1: CARE i don't care if people, think, oh he looks good or he looks, bad as long as they're not. Repelled but you had to be there and you'll. See Because i'm going to go to the car and get. IT i forgot to bring it up BECAUSE i haven't worn a cowboy hat in forty, years so it's not LIKE i. Thought All i'm going up to the, studio let me bring my cowboy. Hat But i'll get it during the five o'clock. Break here are the order of. Operations five o'clock. Break you'll get the hat out of the, car bring it. Back kelly takes a. Photo we put it out ON.
Speaker 10: X first of, all i'll get it, now.
Speaker 2: Two out of.
Speaker 4: Three, okay, yeah she'll get. It, No, no she can't, see so she can't go. Anywhere, oh she can't get, Up, Brian i'm not, wrong, okay.
Speaker 10: Okay therapy? Today was it like a?
Speaker 2: Massage?
Speaker 3: No, No, no she had eye, therapy so she drops in her.
Speaker 2: Eyes oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay Ted cruz looking for some therapy After tucker.
Speaker 11: Curls how many people living around by the, WAY i don't know the population at. All, NO i don't know the. Population you don't know the population of the. Country you see to topple and how many people living? Around nine eight two? Million, okay, yeah how could you not know?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Well wait a second, here wait a, second does it matter how many people lived In? Germany?
Speaker 2: No When hitler needed to be taken.
Speaker 7: Out absolutely.
Speaker 2: Not, yeah, yeah, OKAY.
Speaker 10: I don't sit around memorizing population.
Speaker 5: Tables, well it's kind of relevant because you're calling for the overthrow of the.
Speaker 11: Government why is it relevant whether it's well because ninety million or eighty million or one hundred, Million why.
Speaker 10: Is this if you don't know anything about the. Country he didn't, SAY i don't know anything About say.
Speaker 1: What's The that is so cheap On Tucker's AND i understand a lot of good people in this audience will disagree with man THAT i think that was so cheap On tucker's. Point pardon you know WHAT i think is going on here Because Tucker carlson did a lot of good work when he was on. AIR i didn't agree with him on, everything but he did a lot of good. WORK i think what's going on right now is. Understandable maybe for a guy who had that big network platform every, day when all of a sudden you don't have that network platform. Anymore that THEN i, THINK i think it's just just human, nature, right especially for somebody who's been in that big, spotlight to just say more and more extreme, things to do more and more unusual, things just to try to get. ATTENTION i thought that personally was a cheap. Trick what would like your take on.
Speaker 10: It i've said We israel is leading, them but we're supporting.
Speaker 2: Them, well you're.
Speaker 5: Breaking news here because THE us government last night denied The National Security council Spokesman Alex feiffer denied on behalf Of trump that we were acting On israel's behalf.
Speaker 11: In any offensive. Capacity we're not bombing Than israel's bombing. Them you just said we, were we are supporting as you're a. Senator if you're saying The United states government is now we're with a run right. Now people are.
Speaker 2: Listening, SEE i don't think you said that at.
Speaker 11: All i've said We israel is leading, them but we're supporting.
Speaker 10: Them, well you're breaking news.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah And i'm sorry to See tucker kind of reducing himself to this because he has done so much good work And i'm sure he will. Again let me get to an earlier clip.
Speaker 10: There, okay what's the ethnic mix Of? Ron they Are persians and person That.
Speaker 11: Lishia, okay you don't know anything About, iran so, Okay i'm not the The Tucker carlson On. Iran you're a who's Calling you're the one that remember the one who about the. Country, no you don't know anything about the. Country you're the one who claims they're not trying to Murder Donald.
Speaker 10: Trump i'm not saying. That who can't figure, out say you said they're trying to Murder? Trump, yes because.
Speaker 11: You're not calling for military strikes against them in retaliation and the carrying out military strikes.
Speaker 10: Today who Said israel was right with our?
Speaker 2: Help? Yeah So.
Speaker 1: I'm sure at least half the audience Supports tucker in. This and, LISTEN i understand anybody who's just very hasn't it to have ANY us military. Involvement And i've backed up WHY i, think if, necessary as a last, resort THE us should be involved air only in taking out flourdo taking out any of the deep bunker type in nuclear facilities That israel is not able to reach. Itself it is in our national security interest that the Radical islamis mullahs who run around not have nuclear. WEAPONS i think that's clear as day three at three seOne three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three. Nine so Oh Aaron lee at five thirty. Six, great we'll be talking With aaron who does great work to protect. Children about the very, important well REASONED Us Supreme court decision today Backing tennessee's law that, says, no you're not going to do these things to our kids In tennessee while they're. Kids, now once they become, adults they want to chop off body, parts they want to chemically alter themselves for, life knock yourself out when you're an, adult but you're not going to do it to our. KIDS Us Supreme court says a state gets to make that. Decision you're on The dankapitlis.
Speaker 7: Show