Speaker 1: And we're alive.
Speaker 2: Today is December second, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: My time. It says nine to fifty two am. So here we.
Speaker 2: Are and I'm on Twitter today instead of kick Yeah, I just I only have three destinations I can choose, so that's I just decided to go Twitter this time. I'm not really happy with the arrangement of this TV, like I have to look to the left way too much.
Speaker 1: But it's all good. I'll fix it. Lator the mic is still doing the thing. I'm not sure why.
Speaker 2: It's really really hyper sensitive right now, but it's whatever. And let me just double check and make sure that isn't right, Okay, well whatever. So today we're going to look at Saturn, Colt, the Moon Colt.
Speaker 1: How to is.
Speaker 2: Connected in also how it kind of blends where it may have come from some possibilities that we have also happened in history, because when you look at people talking about the beginning, was it the beginning or was the resetting the progression after being reduced back to Stone age right and being reduced back to primitive life, things being lost, things being destroyed and wiped off the map.
Speaker 1: Maybe not all the way.
Speaker 2: Also, there's a lot of strange anomalies like I don't think the Vedas were fiction. I'm not sure where you place vimanas in that so anyway, and who actually wrote those They weren't a bunch of India Indian brown people that did that, you know, short people know it wasn't the misconception there is that, you know, the the type of people that you see in these places today represents what they were like three thousand, two thousand, four thousand, five thousand years ago, and it's not. It's not the case. At least the ruling class was different. They may have all you know, been there, but they weren't the ones that were writing the histories and creating the culture. They were following it. And happily there wasn't a big struggle. They weren't being suppressed or oppressed or anything like that. They were happy for the enlightenment.
Speaker 1: So there's that. And then along came corruption.
Speaker 2: They had everything up and altered the course of history and what we see as history. Hey, thanks, projects Spirit says, hey, best show, big things. And then Bushmaster, how's it going, sir? Good morning? All right, let's get into it. I got a video here to play for you. And a bunch of stuff to read. Let me get rid of this thing. I don't need that there. But this is going to run for about eighteen minutes and possibly longer with commentary. So what it is called The Mysteries Behind the Cult of Saturn. And I'm sure I'm not going to agree with everything, but it's only because I've read so damn much.
Speaker 1: My god, Oh what am I doing here? What are they doing? The LEO is tolerable here. It's a new TV. I'm gotta get used to it. And maybe you have to reduce things.
Speaker 2: That's a three hundred percent right now in the settings.
Speaker 1: May might need to drop that like two fifty makes things fit. I don't know. I'm still I'm still messing around with it.
Speaker 2: So maybe no, I'm super ass tiny though I'm not really watching a very big screen here. I have a big screen with a tiny box that I have to see everything.
Speaker 3: All right, let's uh, let's get this started. Well, is it only okay? Let's do this?
Speaker 2: M And it says satur teaches us that all things must come to an end, but within every ending lies the seeds of a new beginning. Well that could be a cataclysm being expressed there and the amnesia of not really understanding where to place things and having confusion about that may be exactly what we're looking out here, but we'll see what they say.
Speaker 4: Throughout history, few celestial bodies have inspired as much intrigue, fear, and reverence as Saturn. This ringed planet, the sixth from the Sun, is not only a marvel of the natural world, but also a central figure in ancient myths and occult traditions. Throughout history, Saturn has been associated with time, death, and the inevitable decay that comes with both. Today we explore the enigmatic history of the Cult of Saturn, an ancient belief system that has left its mark on various religions and cultures. We will delve into the origins of this cult, its symbolic connections to the Hicks.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it sound like it's also clipping the background music like it's yeah, this board is at least in my headphones. I'm hearing that, like you hear THEO in the background when he's talking in that as soon as he stops it cuts it. There's something going on here. It's super hypersensitive and I like it. Let's see, maybe I can take the processing off that that particular one and see that makes it better.
Speaker 4: It's a gone bounding Saturn's north pole. And how these symbols have permeated human consciousness and belief systems across millennia. The origins and evolution of the cult of Saturn. The cult of Saturn is one of the most enigmatic and oldest belief systems known to humanity. Saturn, known as Kronas in Greek mythology, was the god of time, often depicted as an old man with a sickle, symbolizing the harvest and the inevitable passage of time. Pronos a titan, was also the god of agriculture, a reminder of the cyclical nature of life, death and rebirth.
Speaker 2: And what they don't do is they don't come out chronologically express this to tell you when this stuff started being placed, right, So is that how it began was a symbol of death and life and recycle. And da da da da da ors as something that was applied to it as an attribute after the fact, because I'm thinking that Saturn in its many forms was probably caused something different before and also wasn't associated with the planet, and maybe even was a person who may or may not have been virtuous but could have been. And then the corruption over time and the superstitions changed the very nature of it, as it has done with just about everything else. That's just a concept that possibly could be applied here. I'm not saying it is.
Speaker 4: His reign was considered the Golden Age.
Speaker 2: And that itself is an example right there the idea of the golden age. First of all, the Babylonian Golden Age of the Semitics or the Oi Vase wasn't a thing. And the true Golden Age that followed after Thor destroyed Wooden and the moon Coult where he liberated the people that these scumbags were, you know, conducting human sacrifice and torture on that was a golden age, and that happened with the first kings, the first Northern kings of Sameria, which were actually the establishment of the first kings that they don't tell you about.
Speaker 4: Time of abundance and peace, but it was also marked by the darker aspect of time, the inevitable decay and destruction that follows creation. However, the worship of Saturn predates even the Greek and Roman civilizations. Scholars suggest that the roots of the Saturnian cult can be traced back to early Mesopotamian and Sumerian cultures, where Saturn was linked to deities such as Enlil, the god of wind, air, earth and storms.
Speaker 2: So where I see here is there there blending Wodin with Thor and Odin?
Speaker 1: Who Odin? Actually the end? I have something in the.
Speaker 2: End an Thor or ad Thor or add Saint George. The many names that come from this were different people. Well, I mean Odin and Thor were the same. They weren't far Son, and Woden wasn't Odin. Woden was the the head sorcerer's scumbag, human sacrificer of this cult, as told in the British Edda. So let's roll with that for a moment and we'll get into the British eda. Like I said, I'm gonna have to do a whole read the whole book at some point and put it to at editing and send it out.
Speaker 1: It's going to be long.
Speaker 2: That's going to be many many days of actually reading it and then editing out and making it nice. But yeah, so that's where it seems to blend.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They're talking about the earth in the storms. That's that's sorcery magic right there, and it's actually depicted in the British Edda the same. But that was her attributes of Woden, a human.
Speaker 4: And lil. Much like Saturn, was a god of great power, both feared and revered. He was seen as a creator but also a destroyer, capable of bringing life but also death through his wrath. This duality creation and destruction, life and death became a central theme in the worship of Saturn across different cultures. In ancient Egypt, Saturn was associated with the god of Ciris, the lord of the underworld, who also embodied the themes of death and resurrection. Osiris, much like Saturn.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that the Cyrus was the son and is His other attribute was the moon, but not Saturn. That was more of a typhonic archetype that.
Speaker 1: Satin.
Speaker 4: Saturn was a complex deity, representing the cycle of life and the eternal struggle between order and chaos. The Egyptians saw the passage of time as a cycle, with death being a necessary step for the rebirth of the soul, a belief that resonated deeply with the worship of Saturn as human civilizations evolved. So did the worship of Saturn in Rome. Saturn was celebrated during the Festival of Saturn earlier a.
Speaker 1: Week, which can also.
Speaker 2: Be an indication that these people who founded Rome were of this Chaldean cult from Samaria that dispersed down and we're going to talk about the wolf and the symbology there.
Speaker 1: That kind of leaks it too.
Speaker 4: Long period of revelry, role reversals, and the suspension of societal norms inversion. This festival, held in December, became the pre curs to many modern celebrations, including Christmas. During Saturnalia, the social order was upended, slaves were treated as equals to their masters, gifts were exchanged, and a spirit of equality and community prevailed.
Speaker 2: He's all over the place in this chronology already, like he doesn't explain when, when is this happening, and when at what point were these uh you know, morphingen. When did it morph from this to that? And where did it? What was it before? And what is what does it become? There's a lot to be left here, you know, to your left to be desired.
Speaker 4: Echoing the golden age of Saturn's rule. Yet the darker aspects of Saturn were never far from the surface.
Speaker 2: Which again kind of attributes him to worden er or sorcerer.
Speaker 4: As the god of time, Saturn was also the devourer of all things, including his own children, as depicted in the myth where Cronus eats his offspring to prevent them from usurping his throne. This act of devouring symbolizes the inescapable nature of time, which consumes everything in its path, leading to the eventual end of all things. Saturn as the dark Sun. One of the more esoteric and intriguing aspects of the Saturnian mythos is the idea that Saturn was once a dark sun, a primordial star that was the original source of light for our planet. This concept, rooted in alternative cosmology, posits that before the current Solar system configuration, Saturn was a central sun around which Earth and other planets orbited. This period, often referred to as the Purple Dawn of Creation, is said to have been a time of great tranquilit where the Earth was bathed in the dim, purplish light of Saturn. According to this hypothesis, Saturn was a brown dwarf star that emitted a soft, diffuse light, creating an environment vastly different from the one we know today.
Speaker 2: This predates writing, so this is all just coming out of the heads of people.
Speaker 4: The sky was not the bright blue we see now, but a deep.
Speaker 2: In like I'm saying after the fact, they're just making this stuff up.
Speaker 4: For the most part, purplish hue, with Saturn looming large as a constant presence in the sky. This era, shrouded in myth and speculation, is thought to have ended when Saturn was pulled into the current Solar system's heliocentric orbit, where it was demoted from a star to a planet. This cataclysmic event is said to have caused massive upheavals on Earth, including floods, earthquakes, and other natural disasters, which were recorded in the myths and legends of ancient cultures. The displacement of Saturn from its central position to the outer reaches of the Solar System marked the end of an era and the beginning of a new one, an era dominated by the Sun as we know it today. This theory, while not widely accepted in mainstream science, has found a place in the realm of esoteric thought and alternative history. It suggests that the ancient worship of Saturn as the Dark Sun or Black Sun is a remembrance of this lost era when Saturn was the ruler of the skies and the bringer of life. The mysterious Hexagon of Saturn. Perhaps the most intriguing and mysterious feature of Saturn is the massive hexagon shaped storm at its north pole, discovered by the Voyager spacecraft in the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: So we have to trust NASA everybody that it's actually a storm, that it's not just a CGI graphic, and that it's not Oh wow, how convenient that it's you know, fulfilling rabbinical bullshit that has been told that long before.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nice? Oh look, they've found their proof to their smoke and mirrors pocus pocus NASA.
Speaker 4: Is and later observed in greater detail by the Cassini mission. This hexagon is a cloud pattern approximately twenty thousand miles wide, with each side roughly the same length as Earth's diameter. The persistence and symmetry of this structure have puzzled scientists and sparked the imagination of mystics and occultists alike. From a scientific perspective, the hexagon is believed to be a result of atmospheric dynamics unique to Saturn. The planet's rapid rotation, combined with its complex weather patterns, creates a standing wave in the atmosphere, forming the hexagonal shape. Despite this explanation, the hexagon's perfect symmetry and its continuous presence for decades, if not centuries, have led many to believe that there is more to this phenomenon than meets the eye. In the realm of sacred geometry, the hexagon holds profound significant.
Speaker 1: That's where you get your.
Speaker 2: You're what they call that thing the mercaba in the cube right.
Speaker 4: It is a symbol of harmony, balance, and the underlying order of the universe. The hexagon is found throughout nature in everything from honeycombs to crystals, and is associated with the number six, a number that represents creation, structure, and the cosmic order. The hexagon is also linked to the Star of David, a symbol that holds deep religious and cultural significance.
Speaker 1: In Judaism, Renferen it's not Star David.
Speaker 4: And is connected to the notion of divine.
Speaker 2: I mean, do we want to go down that road of how none of those people even were a thing? Oh?
Speaker 1: Should we just leave that alone for now.
Speaker 4: And protection and unity. The appearance of the hexagon on Saturn has led some to speculate that it is a manifestation of the planet's deeper connection to cosmic laws and sacred geometry. It is seen as a symbol of the hidden order of the universe, a glimpse into the mysterious forces that govern the cosmos.
Speaker 2: That is awfully speculative, Yeah, tengentle in thought.
Speaker 4: For those who delve into the esoteric, the hexagon on Saturn is not just a weather pattern. It is a sign, a marker of Saturn's role as a keeper of time and a gateway to other dimensions. Saturn's influence on religions and cultures. The influence of Saturn and the symbolism associated with it extends far beyond the ancient myths. Over time, Saturn's symbols have permeated various religious and cultural practices, often in ways that are subtle and hidden in plain sight. One of the most pervasive symbols associated with Saturn is the black.
Speaker 1: Que hey he said it for me. The Tifilin wear it underheads.
Speaker 2: Remember the tangu in Japanese lore, the demons with the long noses, in the big ears who cause mischief like a bunch of little lokis, and they wore a black cube on their head.
Speaker 1: Ah hmmm, Yeah.
Speaker 4: A geometric shape that has appeared in religious and esoteric contexts throughout history. In Judaism, the taphillin, small black boxes containing verses from the Torah are worn on the head and arm during prayer. These boxes are cube shaped and are seen as a physical manifestation of the spiritual connection between the individual and the divine.
Speaker 2: The divine human sacrificer who destroys and eats its own children. Right that guy, that's the divine. You know that black cube right there. Let me see if I can pull out the book here and tell you what it's called. The black cube of Mecca that predates a you know, the fake Abraham religion. That is the Ka'bah Kaaba saturn is also represented as a cube, as then the black stone, a mechat in pieces is now embedded in another rock and wrapped in a silver ring. If it is, if it isn't it is as it is, as wow, it is as if an I is looking back at the observer. So yeah, there you have it, and you can see that it's in my book here Priest Graffia on Babylon.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this all connects.
Speaker 2: It's all part of the Abrahamic death cult, at least that's what they're calling it these days. But it's the Saturn cult. It's also the Moon cult. The Moon cult that our ancestors wiped out or at least disbanded and broke, broke the power hold over the people who are being terrorized by them for a long long time prior to our rival in Samaria.
Speaker 4: Symbolize the binding of the individual to God's commandments, presenting the unity and wholeness of the divine law. In Islam, the most sacred site is the Kaba in Mecca, a large black cube around which Muslims perform the tawaff or circumambulation during the hajjupilgrimage.
Speaker 2: And they say that might actually represent the rings of Saturn by the amount of circumambulations that they do around it before they try to get in close and kiss the stone.
Speaker 4: The Kaba is the focal point of Muslim prayer and is considered.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting that they're all connected, either by the Abrahamic aspects or by this Saturn cult. And this is all three Abrahamic religions doing this right? Hmm, what's really guiding the earth? Could it possibly be this massive underground cult you know, practicing in plain sight.
Speaker 4: Is the house of God. The act of circumambulation, where pilgrims walk around the Carba seven times, is seen by some as a reflection of the orbital patterns of the planets, particularly Saturn with its prominent rings. This association of Saturn with the black Cube and the number seven found in the seven rings of Saturn and the seven circumambulations suggests a deep symbolic connection between the physical structure of the Carba and the esoteric significance of Saturn. The black Cube, in this context represents the material world, the physical realm governed by time, space, and the laws of nature.
Speaker 1: If we are just material girls.
Speaker 4: Domains traditionally ruled by Saturn In Christianity, the day of worship Saturday, is derived from Saturn's Day, a day associated with rest, reflection, and.
Speaker 1: In Wednesday as wooden day. Isn't that nice? Thora's Thursday?
Speaker 4: The passage of time. The connection between.
Speaker 1: Saturn, Friar or Frieda would be Friday.
Speaker 4: And the concept of time is also evident in the figure of Father Time, often depicted with a scythe an attribute of Saturn as.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we should go further and call a Monday the moonday.
Speaker 4: Right, the harvester, and the hour glass a symbol of the inevitable flow of time. The influence of Saturn in religious practices is thus subtle yet profound, weaving through the fabric of various belief systems and shaping their rituals and symbols. The black cube has also appeared in other contexts, such as in the worship of Baal and Moloch.
Speaker 2: Ain't right human sacrifice now, it's never changed, and it's.
Speaker 1: Hoping to explain.
Speaker 2: These these practices that are still being conducted to a sleeping world who either has forgotten, doesn't want to deal with it, or is just hoping that, you know, by ignoring the problem, it goes away, kind of like you know, the best approach to cancer.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm joking about that.
Speaker 4: Ancient deities associated with Saturn in these rituals, the black cube symbolizes the material world, the constraints of physical existence, and the inevitable decay that comes with time. It serves as a reminder of the limitations imposed by the physical realm and the need to transcend these boundaries to achieve spiritual liberation. The darker side of Saturn. Saturn's association with death and decay is not merely symbolic. It has been central to some of the most macabre and controversial practices in human history. The worship of Saturn has often been linked to rituals of sacrifice, particularly human sacrifice, as a way to appease the god and ensure the continuation of the cosmic order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is what our ancestors were like completely repulsed by and disgusted with and finally had enough of as far back as three thousand, five hundred or so BC.
Speaker 1: When they took on the cult.
Speaker 2: And you know that was actually because of if we read the British edit and believe what they said it it was kind of forced upon them to do so because of an abduction and a rape, which kind of ties into the whole raping of Europa too, like that story coming around through the Zeus rape and was he became a bowl? Right, it's kind of interesting. But you're looking at Gwenevere or Eve if you want to call it that, call it any name you'd like. But we'll get into this movie we actually discuss the whole eda and how these names are. You know, there's multiple names or titles for the same person, and they are all real people at one point, and that's what takes away this mythos or this you know, superstition. Do the people on the very very top that you don't even know the names of really believe in this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know their histories, because their histories might still be intact. We don't know what they know about what life was like prior to cataclysmic events that set at least the majority of people back to zero. To have to restart all over again and completely forget all technological events is over generations or even if they did come across an artifact, know what the hell to do with it? And if it was even possible to do anything with it, if the infrastructure that you know allowed it to function, like say electronics, and when there's no electricity, you know, that type of thing, it would have been discarded as useless.
Speaker 4: These practices, though abhorrent by modern standards, were seen by ancient civilizations as necessary to maintain the balance of the universe. In ancient Carthage, the worship of the god Baal identified with Saturn, involved the sacrifice of infants to ensure the prosperity of the city.
Speaker 2: And if that's not crazy or sounds crazy the people, then you may be a little sick in the head. But these people most certainly were sick in the head. Like who decided that that was the way to go about it? Who came up with that? Would it be the Priestcraft? Oh wait, what's the name of the book I wrote, Priestcraft Beyond Babylon?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Was it those people who were.
Speaker 2: Descendants of this Chaldean cult slash Saturn cult that were also the uh, the founders of Rome? And why maybe they work together with the quote unquote Jews, because that's the shield that they used to form a Christianity alongside this Judaism that was basically put together in the Hellenistic period when they decided to rape our history and make it their own.
Speaker 1: Could be.
Speaker 4: These children were offered in a gruesome ritual known as the Moloch's sacrifice, where they were burned alive in large hollow statues of the god. The belief was.
Speaker 1: That is so horrific, and yet it still goes on.
Speaker 2: And you know they liked, liked the little lokis that they are, because Woden was associated with Loki like that was what is another one.
Speaker 1: Of his titles.
Speaker 2: You know, they loved to try to trick people into killing their own children, and parenthood seems to pop into my mind that.
Speaker 4: These sacrifices would bring favor from the gods, ensuring good harvests, fertility, and protection from enemies. This dark aspect of Saturn worship highlights the god's dual nature as both a bringer of life and a harbinger of death. The theme of sacrifice is also present in the myth of Cronos, who devoured his own children to prevent them from overthrowing him. This act of cannibalism is a metaphor for the relentless march of time, which consumes everything in its path.
Speaker 2: Is it those or is that a cover up for just how gruesome and detestable this actually is. Oh, it's a sign of time and how time consumes everything. Well, that's awfully poetic and sweet and very very weight washed.
Speaker 4: The myth also serves as a warning the dangers of absolute power and the inevitable consequences of trying to cheat time or fate. Saturn's role as a symbol of control extends beyond these ancient rituals into modern times. In various secret societies and occult traditions, Saturn is seen as the ruler of the material world, the force that governs the physical and temporal realms. This control is not just over time, but over the structures of society, the limitations imposed by physical reality, and the boundaries of human existence. Some conspiracy theories suggest that the elite those who hold power in modern society are followers of Saturnian principles, using the symbolism of the black cube and other saturn related imagery to assert their control over the masses.
Speaker 2: Theories just I want to throw this in here too, because is the way people spoke long long ago, and you know poems do you'll see this sometimes too. It's metaphoric or symbolic language. So when they say somebody rode across the the waters or walked across the waters, I'm gona talk about Jesus and talk about like when they say, you know, things like about the quote unquote gods that they assign as being pagan, they'll say that they, you know, came across waters, they emerged from the ocean or something like that. That's just that could simply just mean that they came out a ship. It doesn't have to be all this you know, hoity toity, you know, esoteric shit. It could just simply be that they came across on a ship. And a better way to say that is a you know, he came across on waters, he walked across the waters, or whatever.
Speaker 4: Theories propose that the pervasive presence of satin symbols in corporate logos, government buildings, and popular culture is.
Speaker 2: I think they stole the line corporate logos from freemen who put together a long time ago a really good documentary called Corporate Logos about these types of symbols. I think he also emphasized sixty six and the double.
Speaker 4: Vive evidence of a hidden agenda, one that seeks to maintain control over humanity by keeping it bound to the material world. While these theories are often dismissed as mere speculation, they reflect a deep seated fear of the power that Saturn represents, the power of time, decay, and death. Whether or not these theories hold any truth, they serve as a reminder of Saturn's enduring influence on the human psyche and its role as a symbol of the darker aspects of existence. Conclusion. As we conclude this exploration of the cult of Saturn, it is clear that this ancient belief system has left a lasting legacy. From the myths of Cronos to the rituals of Saturnalia, from the hexagon on Saturn's pole to the black cube in religious and esoteric traditions, the symbols of Saturn continue to influence our world in profound ways. Saturn reminds us of the duality of existence, the balance between creation and destruction, life and death, order and chaos. It challenges us to confront the darker aspects of life, to embrace the passage of time, and to seek the deeper truths that lie hidden beneath the surface. The cult of Saturn is not just a relic of the past. It is a living tradition that continues to shape our understanding of the universe and our place within it. Whether we view Saturn as a god, a symbol, or a cosmic enigma, its influence is undeniable, and as we continue to explore the mysteries of the cosmos, Saturn will remain a powerful reminder of the eternal cycles that govern our existence. In the end. The true history of the Cult of Saturn is a story of humanity's quest for meaning, a journey that continues to this day. It is a reminder that the answers we seek are often hidden in the most unexpected places, waiting to be discovered by those who dare to look beyond the surface and into the depths of the unknown. If you're fascinated by esoteric knowledge, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just going to take a look at this one real quick. I don't think it's going to show up until I change it. Oh no, it did, look at that.
Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 2: All right, So entertain me for a second here, Let me uh, let me, let me play a little bit of this one, because this might actually tie into it. We'll see v SELC The Forgotten Guides of the Gnostic Cosmos. The Last AONs could be good. It says the late you seek is not outside of you, but deep within. Awakening begins when you choose to look inward.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's very gnostic of you. Very good. That's how you achieve nosis.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Esoteric Guardian. Today we will delve into one of the most enigmatic topics of ancient esotericism, the forgotten AONs of gnosticism, abstract and divine entities that once formed the core of a cosmology seeking to decipher the mysteries of existence. Throughout this analysis, we will explore.
Speaker 2: How the cthulhu and that's Lovecraft right there, obviously done by we got Ai.
Speaker 4: How these divine principles emerged from the human mind, how their stories intertwine with universal mythologies and philosophies, and what they mean for those seeking a deeper connection with the transcendent. I invite you to stay until the end, because what we discover together may change our perspective on spirituality, creation, and the purpose of our lives.
Speaker 2: For those of you watching the podcast version of this later listening to it, it says the origin of narcissism and the concept of the AONs.
Speaker 4: Gnosticism emerged in the early centuries of the Christian era, a time of great cultural and intellectual exchange. It is often considered a religious and philosophical movement that fused elements of Judaism, early Christianity, Neoplatonism, and the mystery religions of the East. Its primary focus was not blind faith, but knowledge or gnosis, which enabled individuals to discover their true spiritual nature. At the heart of this cosmology are the AONs, divine entities that represent attributes of the Supreme God known as the Invisible Monarch, the One or simply the.
Speaker 2: Source, also the All Father, also Roalder from the Oh, what's the name of the book? Is the or Linda?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: I think I would have to say, if I was anything, I would have to go with Enrolder.
Speaker 4: I trust this God in its perfection and purity cannot be.
Speaker 2: Which could also be a symbol des so. And then going back to our own culture, which is a monotheistic even.
Speaker 1: Though they tell you it's not. Oh, it's pagan.
Speaker 2: And then they changed all the human people into deities to say, see, look, they worshiped many gods. No, they deified them after the fact. But yeah, like wouldn't thor and all that crap. That's that's all made up to make us look like a bunch of wack of Dow's so not true. We didn't do human sacrifice over time, they did corrupt them, any of us to incorporate that into I mean, even as far back as Indra, I mean or as more into the future as Indra that that started getting a little bit messed up there, and they started to allow for more of this presence in their kingdoms. And you know, the influence of the what they call the advisors to the king, corrupting and manipulating because it doesn't matter who the person upfront is. Right's how the influence that changes the course of kingdoms and equal and their culture.
Speaker 4: Be comprehended by the human mind. Nor directly interact with the material world. But in the act of creation, not through will, but through emanation, these divine principles were generated. Each aon is a manifestation of the essence of the Supreme God, and together they form the pleroma, a Greek term meaning fullness. The ploroma is not a physical place, but a state of existence where everything exists in perfect harmony. In this realm of light and perfection, the AONs operate as dynamic forces defining the aspects of divine reality, love, truth, wisdom, grace, and more. The AONs are not anthropomorphic figures in the traditional sense, like the Olympian gods or the Egyptian pantheon. Rather, they are abstract principles, yet profoundly alive. Each aon has a specific function, and together they reflect the totality of the divine.
Speaker 2: Sophia and the fragmentation of the cosmos.
Speaker 4: Among the AONs, Sofia stands out her name meaning wisdom. Sofia's story is at the core of Gnostic narratives, symbolizing both the grandeur and fragility of the spiritual cosmos. According to Gnostic texts, Sofia, driven by a desire to understand and reach the invisible monarch, acts outside the established order of the Pleroma. Her actions create an imbalance, and from her error emerges Jalda bath Imurge, a flawed entity responsible for the creation of the material world. Jaldabauth, ignorant of his origin and filled with arrogance, proclaims I am the only God. Thus he begins to shape an imperfect universe, a physical cosmos rife with chaos, suffering, and limitations. Gnostics view this world as a prison designed to keep souls trapped in ignorance. Sophia, filled with remorse for her mistake, is exiled from the Plerooma. However, she is not abandoned. The other AONs work to restore balance, sending Christ another central Aon to bring gnosis to humanity. Sophia's fall is not merely a cosmic tale, but also an allegory for the human condition, the quest for understanding the error, the fall, and ultimately the possible ability of redemption in the realm of gnosis. Much is said about the archons, those dark forces that govern the material world and perpetuate ignorance, yet little is mentioned of the ions.
Speaker 1: The luminous pillars perpetuate ignorance. Uh see a lot of that going on.
Speaker 4: Of the Pleroma, the realm of divine perfection. While the archons are well known for their oppressive role, the AONs, in contrast, have faded into obscurity, despite being the core of gnostic cosmology.
Speaker 2: Of course, because you want to dwell, you want people to dwell and put their energy towards the negative if you are.
Speaker 1: Of a malicious nature.
Speaker 4: Right and the bridge between the eternal and the manifest, the AONs not only represent the structure of the place aroma, but also embody the principles that uphold spiritual order and guide souls toward redemption. Unlike the archons, the AONs do not operate in the material realm, but in a higher plane. In perfect harmony with the invisible monarch. The AONs are emanations of the supreme god entities, not created through deliberate will, but arising from the over abundance of divine perfection. This process of emanation reflects the fullness and harmony of the pleroma, where each aon represents an aspect of the divine being. Bithos, known as depth, is the first aon and the most abstract principle. Bithos symbolizes the infinitude of the invisible monarch, the pure potentiality of the divine, without limits or defined form. From Bethos emerges Barbello, the first active emanation, embodying receptivity and wisdom.
Speaker 2: They say that in uh Gospel, Judas s Aynostic, writing me potentially Sethian even though they recalled themselves out either nobody called themselves Nastics and nobody called themselves Sethians. But it is what the what the labels are now. But yeah, Judas takes Jesus as side and says, I know who you are, and you are from barbelow pair of phrasing.
Speaker 4: Arbelo is regarded as the universal Mother, the vessel of divine intentions, and the matrix of all things. She initiates duality within the pleroma, establishing a model of complementary forces that repeats in subsequent emanations. As this divine hierarchy unfolds, Noose or Mind takes a central role, introducing the capacity for self awareness within the ploroma. Nous represents the act of divine contemplation, the moment when the invisible monarch becomes conscious of itself. This self understanding gives rise to logos, the word which organizes the abstract thought of Nus into concepts and establishes cosmic order. Logos serves as the bridge between the abstract and the manifest, the force that allows divine wisdom to take shape and communicate its essence. Sophia or Wisdom is perhaps the most dynamic and controversial aon As we discussed earlier. She represents the quest for knowledge and the struggle to comprehend the divine, but also symbolizes the dangers of transgression and imbalance. In her attempt to attain absolute knowledge, Sofia acts outside the order of the pleroma, creating a disturbance that results in the demiurge, Jaldabaoth and the material cosmos. Despite her error, Sophia remains a central figure in the redemption of the universe, as her story serves as an allegory of the fall and the return to unity. She embodies both the fragility of wisdom and its capacity for transformation and restoration. Christ, on the other hand, is the aon that embodies redemptive light. He should not be confused with the historical figure of Jesus. In gnosticism, Christ is the universal principle of love and redemption, sent to guide.
Speaker 1: The Christ's consciousness within us.
Speaker 2: That's why we need to seek within ourselves for nosis, so that we may have that communication with the higher self some people call it or the divine human souls.
Speaker 4: Back to the Pleroma.
Speaker 2: Now, there may have been a person walking around that was very, very in tune with that, that may have taught others that would make perfect sense. But if you, you know, don't weed out just the words that the pastors want you to read, you can see where he says, you know, the Kingdom of Heathervin is within greater things than I shall you do something like that paraphrasing. Look, the double headed eagle have a top of them.
Speaker 1: That was pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, Sophia represents the search and the error. Christ symbolizes the solution and the path to fullness. His role is to awaken the divine spark within each individual, reminding us of our true nature and origin. Beyond these principal.
Speaker 2: Aon whereas one could say that the vaccine schedule is there to stomp out and put out that spark right, sever the tether.
Speaker 4: To God or whatever, the pleroma includes a variety of lesser forces operating in complementary pairs. These pairs, such as truth and grace, life and wisdom, or prophecy and knowledge, ensure the cohesion of the pleroma and reflect the complexity of the gnostic system. Though they lack the prominence of figures like Bithos or Sophia, these minor AONs are essential to the balance and functionality of the divine realm. The contrast between the aeons and the archons underscores the central dynamic of gnosticism. While the archons work to keep souls trapped in deception and suffering, the AONs represent truth, light, and fullness. Through the AONs human souls.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a living dream.
Speaker 4: Right, alls can remember their divine origin and find their way back to the pleuroma. But the AONs are not merely cosmic principles. They also have a psychological and.
Speaker 2: Spirit I like how this kind of looks like synapsis if those are even a thing in the brain wrapped around this.
Speaker 4: Here ritual dimension. They represent internal archetypes that reflect our own struggles to balance mind, wisdom, and intuition. Logos, for instance, symbolizes our ability to bring order to chaos and find meaning, while Sophia embodies the human drive to seek knowledge, even when that search may lead to.
Speaker 1: Error gnostic knowledge. In the modern era.
Speaker 4: The dichotomy between the AONs and the archons in classical gnosticism resonates profoundly in the modern world.
Speaker 2: These guys really got their money's worth from the AI software that they buy it.
Speaker 4: Their challenges, such as alienation, control, and the search for purpose are more relevant than ever. The AONs as forces of enlightenment and fullness symbolize the transcendent aspects of human nature striving for spiritual connection and inner balance. Conversely, the arcons as forces of oppression and deception, represent not only external systems of control, but also internal patterns that perpetuate disconnection and ignorance. In this context, gnostic cosmology can be reinterpreted as a powerful tool for self awareness and resistance against the dynamics that distance us from our essence. In modernity, the arcons manifest tangibly through the social, technological, and cultural structures that dominate daily life. John Lamb Lash in Not in his Image, describes the arcons as parasitic forces acting.
Speaker 2: Through parasitic Yes, yes, we'll talk about that a little bit. We have been talking about parasites for quite a long time, actually, in the parasitic nature slash of demonic presence or whatever, of you know, being cursed or having something like that, but maybe just simply the parasite that has passed along. And that's why these people are so detached from their you know, sense of empathy or compassion for others and are able to do and commit such horrific things to children and other people. Oh look, they're standing on the crescent room. That's symbolic too.
Speaker 4: Through systems designed to exploit human attention, lash argues that advance technologies, social media, and economic systems, rather than liberating individuals, often trap them in cycles of dependence and distraction. For instance, the attention economy, which commodifies human interaction perfectly reflects archontic dynamics. By diverting people's focus to trivialities, it perpetuates a state of disconnection from the spiritual and essential. In contrast, the AONs can be reinterpreted as guiding principles that lead individuals toward enlightenment and personal fulfillment. Carl Jung, in his theory of the collective unconscious, identified archetypes that function as internal guides. In this sense, the AONs can symbolize fundamental values such as wisdom, sofia, mental clarity, noose. In the modern era, these principles find practical applications in movements aimed at restoring balance between the material and the spiritual, such as mindfulness, contemplative practices, and reconnection with nature. An intriguing theory that combines these dynamics is that of technological spiritual alienation. According to this perspective, proposed by authors like Sherry Turkle In a loane together tools designed to connect people, eroding deep relationships and fostering a state of isolation.
Speaker 2: This dynamic, yeah, how many times do you use your phone to actually make a phone call? You know, back when the phones first came out and you didn't have, you know, it was a little bit better than a pager. You still probably called people, You probably still remembered phone numbers, right, But now you you know, if your parents.
Speaker 1: Are not living close by, what do you do?
Speaker 2: You text them, send them a picture of the grandchildren, you know, I mean, I'm guilty of that. It's it's not communication anymore. It's passive communication, right, It's it's not as personal. You don't get to hear their voices. You don't have that connection even from you know, you don't have the frequency of their voice to heal you or heal them. You're just sending pictures and you're just texting. You know, reading has its own thing, and that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: But it's you need.
Speaker 4: Both, and that can be seen as a reflection of archontic influence, an external system that exploits human needs for validation and belonging while alienating individuals from their inner sense of purpose. In response, the AONs servers remind us that true connection is internal, not external, and that purpose is not found in social validation but through introspection and self knowledge. The conflict between AONs and archons can also be interpreted as an internal struggle within the human mind. While the archons cultivate fear, anxiety, and dependency, the AONs represent aspirations for clarity, freedom, and transcendence. The application of gnostic knowledge in the modern era is also evident in the social sphere. Movements challenging traditional power structures, such as critical thought currents in philosophy and sociology often align with aonic dynamics by questioning systems that perpetuate ignorance and control. In this sense, gnosticism offers not only a spiritual guide, but also a framework for cultural resistance and personal empowerment. Gnostic knowledge teaches us that the struggle between the AONs and the archons is not merely a cosmic drama, but a reflection of the battles we face daily in our minds, parts, and communities. We live in a world that constantly pushes us toward disconnection, superficiality, and chaos, where modern arcons, manifesting as distractions, systems of control, and limiting thought patterns, work to keep us trapped in the illusion that we are less than what we truly are. But the message of the AONs is clear and profoundly hopeful. Within us resides a spark of light, a direct connection.
Speaker 2: And that makes you wonder if we are but a cell in the divine body?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What split us all apart? What obliterated us? Was a god himself? Like in the the idea of like the Eastern philosophy, you know, vis News dream or whatever Vish New stirs in weeks. Every once in a while they have to forget who they are so that they can experience themselves and existence.
Speaker 1: Or is it something else? Was it more sinister.
Speaker 4: To the eternal, the transcendent, and the authentic. In the modern era, where distractions abound and time for introspection seem scarce, remembering the AONs is to remember our power to choose, to choose, to question external influences, to seek meaning beyond the material, and to connect with the inner forces that inspire us to grow, transcend, and contribute to a more enlightened world. If you've made it this far, you've already taken a step toward that connection, and if you'd like to continue exploring these ideas.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that we did that one as well. All Right, So I got a bunch of stuff to read here for you. Con see where I'm going to start.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with this. Let me do the necessaries here.
Speaker 2: So if you've made it this far, then let me show you something the Unfortunately, the people around Twitter don't get this, get to see this, so you'll have to You'll have to go to Rumble or FTJ media to see the descriptions.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But here there's de cruse shirt there. But let me scroll down. So what is it that I pretty much offer here? It's knowledge, information, you know, things of that nature. But what do you get in return? Like, if you go to doctor Glyndon's membership site, you're gonna have the information that you need to help make yourself healthier, right, and that's a benefit to you. And because I respect and trust and have had doctor Glynnen help me and have it work on multiple times, I support.
Speaker 1: It very much. So.
Speaker 2: So that's doctor Glennon's link right here, and you'll see the same thing in FTJ media. That's the code for fifty percent off for limited time on his membership site. Okay, and with it you get like ten percent off of full script and access to a ton of information that will help guide you away from the evils of oppositional opposites do not cure opposites. More model allopathy, all right, and that is essential. Oh. Speaking of which, let me show you something else. Since we're on that topic.
Speaker 1: Let's scroll down here.
Speaker 2: It says breaking the CDC Kill Factory has released its twenty twenty five vaccine schedules, which include five routine injections and injections during pregnancy, more than seventy routine childhood vaccinations from birth to age eighteen, and over one hundred and thirty routine adult vaccinations up to age seventy nine. Good luck surviving that.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 2: And there's the thing about the parasites. I think we should take a look at that here soon too. Speaking of parasites, all right, And then you want to support the show. There's a stripe, there's buy me coffee, there's the Patreoni. I will update Patreon today to put the four hour discussion that we had on Saturday, and we had interaction, We had cool what do you call it? Lots of people came in and it was great. It was great to hear from viewers and stuff like that. And we had a special guest, surprise guest come in. Davis Lehmann from the right, Perspective radio over on FGG media.
Speaker 1: You should check that out.
Speaker 2: I feel like a subscribe over there to him, and then Gibson goes there to be streamed.
Speaker 1: And oh, by the way, I looked at stuff I need with the computer.
Speaker 2: I know there's still more, but I'm gonna be able to get it up and running. But the software for the Da Vinci Resolve. Yes, I'm gonna have to go with Windows eleven because it's just going to make life easier for me. I can play around with Linux Mint Cinnamon on my own time if if I want to learn that, but I don't think it's proper to try to do that at the same time, I'm trying to also develop my editing skills. If I can't get the editing software to easily transfer to that operating system, so it's just going to be more difficult for me to utilize it. So that doesn't make sense to be counterintuitive and counterproductive. So yes, I'm gonna be Windows elevened up. But Josh has taught told me that there's ways to make it less invasive, so I'm going to go about doing that. And my website here is kind of one of those Oh look, I'm brighton. Pretty looks on this new screen. Oh man, I like that. Okay, So it says fan favorite here for five percent off, right, that's what most people land on, and that's all they see. If you are a prior customer or if you are watching the show Holiday Helper with no spaces all capital letters gets you twelve percent off until January fifth.
Speaker 1: So there you have it.
Speaker 2: And if you want a quick link to doctor Glitten, you can just click it there and then use the Ballbusterer's code which is written right here. Doctor Monzo, you get fifteen percent off, and you don't need a code because you gave me a direct link now to his new website, so you can just click right there.
Speaker 1: Oh brighton, nice, This looks is so cool. And then.
Speaker 2: Daisy Blanket lady that's in our in our group, this is her thing right here, and these are tinctures and things of that nature, really cool stuff, and you can click that and it should pump pop up a box that you also click in an autocopies. So then when you go to check out, you'll get seventeen percent off. And then as you're well, which may be a little bit more easy on the on the budget when or maybe in between or in addition to you know what doctor Glynnon recommends. Doctor Monso has a bunch of Whole Food vitamins here, and you can get five percent off with the BB five code. All right, So all that's there, and then you have the book here that I kept on talking about, keep on pointing out the information in. If you click this link, you'll see all the links to get the book directly right Barnes, Amazon, Cobo, Lulu, And if you scroll all the way down you absolutely want me to sign it, then you can click which one you want here, all right, and then it may.
Speaker 1: Take a while to get the hard copy in.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they take a little while to send that hard the hard coop covered to me. But Barns and Amazon paperbacks are usually a rival a little bit quicker. I don't keep a whole lot in stock because then it just sits here until someone orders. You know, I haven't been on Mike Adams in a while, so I hadn't had a need to buy a whole bunch of them. People usually just go rate to Amazon and get it, or they get it on Kendle or something like that.
Speaker 1: So what did I do? Let screw it up.
Speaker 2: Yes I did. Okay, let's go back to the site real quick. So then there's a creating HCO. I'm going to start making more videos about that and talking more about what it does and how it's affective and how it's useful.
Speaker 1: I have to get all of my.
Speaker 2: Images here over to another really awesome person who is going to help clean them up a little and make them look better. So that's he's gonna take the shadows of him. He Dary showed me how he did it with the Awesome Hot Sauce original recipe and I actually posted that picture on my Instagram at awesome Hot Sauce to the number four and the letter you, and that one was so sharp and so clean. So I'm gonna find all these source of things and then if he cleans them all up, I might actually transfer this site to a better, more easily flowing e commerce site because this is kind of outdated and I think they charged me too much. Now, I went from thirty dollars a month or thirty nine dollars a month to seventy nine just because they said so, because Square bought out Weebley. So but there's all the sauces these are the hotter ones towards the end, and I got my next round of deliveries to San Diego. I'm gonna pick up more honey for Rebecca to make this, so it's back in stock. I have a little bit of my own personal stash. Still I love I love the spicy honey. It has ghost pepper and murugus scorpion Pepperin's really good.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I stopped doing these because it was just a very time consuming.
Speaker 1: Like, if I don't have.
Speaker 2: These on the hand and people ask for a certain type, that would mean I'd have to make the entire batch of hot sauce just to make a half, you know, a quarter a quarter ance sample for that one particular thing. So if they're not on hand, it's like, yeah, no, it's really not going to be fun. So all right, I don't know if I said, don't his essay sold out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope so, because I don't have that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there you go. There's the sauces. They're freaking awesome. Been doing it for ten years. Might actually know a thing or two about hot sauce. Now, there's a fun little video I did while back.
Speaker 1: There's one Doctor Bonds.
Speaker 2: So that everything I put up with Doctor Manzo and Doctor Artist gets deleted off of YouTube. So unfortunately, even on my business channel, have I had strikes in the past, Like but once they once, they get you once, they're always putting you in the dark.
Speaker 1: It's just how it rolls like you have to start all over clean.
Speaker 2: Somewhere, a word winning, handcrafted, made to order, best ingredients, veteran and family run business two in years now, and we'll be back in farmer's markets here soon probably too. All right, So there's that. There's a tribalue link here if you want to go directly to it. And I want to also remind people that, hey, look I have this. You can send me a letter. You can send me if you are a small business owner and you have a product you want people to see. I'd be happy to share it and show it here, but I keep it. I'm not gonna send it back.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: So it's Ballbusers Broadcast number one zero two nine one on one West sixteenth Street, Suite A you Arizona eight five three six four, and I'm going to keep it open until the end of December. If I don't get letters to read and stuff like that, which was kind of a whole point. Then I'm probably just going to save the fifteen bucks a month that it cost me to keep that box open and to be as vis though if you are compelled to MAILI check for the show support, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Asking to do that.
Speaker 2: But if you do, make it out to the business, because I have a business account and it's simplify s E M P E R F R Y two words LLC okay. And then here's another thing, what do we say?
Speaker 1: What do we what do we.
Speaker 2: Provide your knowledge? Information and you know, waste for maximizing health well. Knowledge is a big important thing because it helps you avoid traps and lies and deceptions. So money Tree Publishing dot com. You click that link at the very bottom there and you'll see and don't you know, don't.
Speaker 1: Be very afraid.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time experiencing like these types of ideas, it's not anything that they've made you boogeyman fear. Right, So once you start to realize that it doesn't really have that same oh my god, I can't believe that effect on you anymore. And a good place to start to understand that stuff would be this Europe of the Last Battle series. Okay, the Henry Ford from his uh dear born into that he used to write, right and one of my personal favorites and the one I recommend to everybody because I think it's essential to understand the actual nature of the controllers and understand that there is no reasoning, there is no discussion to be had with evil and what they will do and what if they have the freedom to do so they will is Helstorm and the audiobook great. The book itself is a must read and you can actually get it signed by Thomas Goodrich, the author this documentary. Again, like I said, you can't just like a movie. You can't fit everything in a book into a movie. Otherwise would be as long as it takes you to read the book to get every little bit of the detail. So you know, that is a good place to start. But I would not you know, do that instead of reading Helstorm. I would recommend you reading that book or listening to it in audio. But there's a different way that the mind connects when you're actually reading, so I think it might be more of a personal experience, you know, empathetic aesthetic wise, if you read it, and plus you know, with the option of being able to get it signed for what is like twenty five oh is it thirty five bucks? I mean that's like, why wouldn't you do that? The collector's item, all right, and then there's the YouTube channel for me and my dughder there, and then there's the Ballbusers Studio telep your group if you want to join that and being in the conversation lots of people share lots of things that I then bring it on.
Speaker 1: To the show. All right, we get that out of the way.
Speaker 2: Patreon right here, and I'm going to be adding more to the second tier for people and right now currently there's an option to do a one time purchase of the the wou done. It's so that you have it as more gets added to it each month. So that's out there. If you want to visit the Patreon you can. I think you can find it that way. It gives you an option to get the whole thing. Otherwise, people are paying you know them. And that's so I'm going to be available until the same I think about the same time. I actually know what today was the last day, but I'll leave it open until tomorrow and then I'm going to close it out because it's a it's kind of a steal. What it's thirty seven for forever? Then you have access to it forever. So there you go, So supporting the show, your specials on the way, get yourself some gifts for your family, someones that actually will have a good impact on people.
Speaker 1: All right, where are we at? Now, let's go to it's a couple of little bits here.
Speaker 2: I think the best way to do that is just to do like this, the way I can skip around, don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't no worry about whether or not you can see it again? All right? So this one's interesting.
Speaker 2: Like trophy, wolf cults and totemism, and this this ties right into the wolf slash serpent cult of the Moon, cult of the Calds that we encountered as well our ancestors did. Thirty seventy eight PC says the introduction the ability to change our metamorphose into any animal in general is known as Theian Theorian trophy, but specifically into a wolf is called Lichen trophy. Licent trophy is a belief held worldwide that magicians, sorcerers, and shamans can metamorphosis metamorphosis metamorphoses into animals, including the practice of likeno like in trophy. You know, that's very big in the Native American cultures. Right, the word theory and trope means beast man, whereas wolfman is used as for achen trope, which is classical mythology, which in classical mythology is the were wolf. Licent trophy is the theory to explain the strange behavior and appearance of supposed were wolves. So this may tie into why it was a moon cult in the first place, right, the appearance of supposed were wolves. Where lichen tropes and vampires the majority suffer from serious mental illness and personal personality disorders. Yeah, that could also be because there are a bunch of inbred ashkenasi, right, those personality disorders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And a lot of times.
Speaker 2: People who do horrible things that are unconsortable and unthinkable to other human beings will be because of the inability to rationalize or understand how could somebody do that. They are mythologized with these ideas of being monsters, right or demons. Medical scholars, some writing from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, described as physical symptoms of lic entropy. In addition to a number of physical characteristics. The condition also displayed a number of behavioral disturbances, right, once again a character trait, an attribute of people who in breed, right, but also lots of other reasons. But that's just another one of those things, just to keep in mind. In many, in many instances, I think is what they're supposed to say. The features described, both physical and mental, were also attested to by lawyers. Oh well, that makes it legitimate then, because lawyers never lie. The condition therefore encompasses a delusion of metamorphosis into a wolf like animal Faehe, nineteen eighty eight. These accounts referred to partial transformations, but were only the teeth and hands of the affected afflicted took on a wolf like appearance. Physical descriptions referred to a yellowish complexion and dryness of the eyes in individuals who tended to wander about during the nighttime. That disturbed behavior was accompanied by distortions of facial and facial deformities. They had a redness of the teeth as well as the sore covered hairy skin known as.
Speaker 1: Hearstism. Was that a persitism.
Speaker 2: In modern terms, such signs and symptoms are believed to represent cases of the inherited disorder of congenital For it is a moot point as to how many unfortunates were executed because they were not were wolves but periphery x or when their plate may have been also due to culture and cultural and neurological influences underlying their annal human transformation belief.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about this?
Speaker 2: How about they were also littered with freaking parasites causing those disburbance. Wow, this is really creepy looking though no one knows is that person alive or dead?
Speaker 1: What is that? Like? Crap? You're seeing this? The can I make it? But I can't make it bigger?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, critical li likeen trophy is very rare.
Speaker 2: It is a very rare psychiatric condition or syndrome which has been connected for a number of reasons, with the mythical condition of the same name, and one where the affected individual entertains the delusional belief they can transform or have become an animal or wolf. Case reports of like entropy in the twentieth century are rare, but stress the relationship with mental illness, where the sufferer may howel and bark, move about on all fours, visit graveyards and woods, at night, become preoccupied with religious themes and develop and yearning for raw flesh sounds like method phetamines, messing around with dark magic and possibly parasites, all the ones in the realm of psychosis. Because I'm telling you, when you mess around with powers and principalities, as people say that, you don't understand and you can't possibly comprehend. You don't know what you're opening yourself up to, and you don't know. You know, if you're the guardian of your own being and you start messing with things, there's an interaction there. It's just like if you're reading certain like grim marks and stuff like that, you're reading it, but it's reading you right.
Speaker 1: You're entering it into your.
Speaker 2: Mind, is allowing through the process of know conjuring imagery and associating with these words and the spell and the sound and all that stuff is being It's an interplay. And guess what they might be a little bit more greedy as to what they want versus what you get out of it.
Speaker 1: In the realm of psychosis.
Speaker 2: A yearning for raw flesh, well, there is a There is definitely a cannibalistic overtone to a lot of the ball cult stuff.
Speaker 1: Isn't there? Who and who was that? Well, they weren't Irish.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that it definitely weren't Eskimos, even though I don't trust the Eskimos, oh Evey. In the realm of psychosis, clinical entropy can be seen as an idiosyncratic aspect of other conditions. These can include bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or clinical depression. Also, all these things can be brought on by parasites and messing around with dark magic. Modern symptoms and signs include the delusion of metamorphosis after sexual activity that may coincide with the full moon. That's rosen stock, with other cases exhibiting the effects of brain tumors, uh, erotomania that's like really wanted to get down, schizophrenia, and hallucinogens Oh look drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that helps.
Speaker 2: Wolf cults in ancient Greece, the meaning of the word lycis is wolf. In ancient Egypt, that god, a poet, a poet, or app uat was depicted as a wolf for the ancient Greeks. According to Pausanias, the and Plato, the deity zeus lychiat likech eos like aots. Yeah, let's go with Leachios Zeus. Leachios shared his sovereignty with the god pan Pandemonium pandemic. According to Greek mythology, the king of Arcadia, a certain like Kayan, was transformed into a ravenous wolf. This transformation, this shape shift, was his punishment for attempting to serve up his son to celebrate the visit of Zeus. Serve up his son like as a sacrifice or as a sex toy. Who knows, Let's probably both. It was Pliny who averted, oh sorry who averred? Averd Edward that the members of the Wolf clan of Arcadia were where wolves. This clan claimed they could transform themselves into wolves. This is an example of an early totemistic wolf cult that sacrificed a wolf annually, accompanied by ritualistic ritualized mimicry. In this ritual, the clan became one with the sacred wolf and explains why they called themselves Lukoi. The annual festival required a sacrifice that took place in Arcadia on Mount like Aos, which is Mount Wolf in the mythology of ancient Rome. The she wolf who saw here we go, this is where I was trying to get at with this who suckled Romulus and remiss was called Loopa. Hence the wolf festival of Lupercalia. Isn't it nice that she had?
Speaker 1: Her name is a part of uh is in part honor of Lupa.
Speaker 2: Lupa's temple harlots were called Lupe and sometimes also queens or hyh Priestesses were involved in the in the getting down right in the prostitution, like you know, queens and high priestesses. Plus you know get when you hear high priestesses, you gotta think, oh, there's some magic.
Speaker 1: Involved, isn't that nice?
Speaker 2: In Rome, the wolves regarded as sacred to the gods Sylvanus and Ares, the Roman god Mars, god of war. Lupercalia is a spring cleaning festival in origin a pre Roman pastor pre Roman. Right, where does this all come from? Maybe that moon wolf cult that our ancestors stomped out, at least a little bit stomped out pastoral to a connection to the Lychea of the Greek Arcadia. The Leupcalia was celebrated in the grotto of the she Wolf with orgiastic fertility rituals. It follows that the worship of the Roman god Faunas is like linked the to that of the Lycee and Pan. In the mythology of Rome, the god who is equivalent to or identified with Faunas is called Lupricus. Wolves and totem totemism. They're not going to get as deep as I would with this, but or as far back. It seems like people have a blind spot to the whole Caldese thing. In Samaria, the totemic systems seemed to have arisen during the Paleolithic area it is most developed. For in its most developed form, it was feature of the tribal system. The taotemic system was based on the belief that the tribal ancestress or ancestor possessed features of both human and animals. At this period, human and animals were not yet perceived as distinct from one another. Several groups of kin or clans were regarded as intimately linked to a species of animal or plant. This is the whole totem thing. The progenitor animal, human or ancestor was therefore represented by the clan members, who in rituals wore the appropriate disguises and masts. The shamans of toad clans often dressed themselves as their totem ancestors in animal geysers during ritual performances. Imagine someone with a wolf scan wrapped around them trying to kill your children.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what was going on there in Samaria.
Speaker 2: In the mythology of Ancient Greece, the god Apollo was associated with the wolf clan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and where was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm telling you, man, there's there's a like a dispersion that happened. These people weren't stopped out. They moved away because you know, we made it unfriendly for them, like the parasites that they were. It was an unhospital inhospitable environment. So they moved on after their little leader got whacked and his mom mom wife.
Speaker 1: In the Mythology of Greece.
Speaker 2: In Ancient Greece, and yeah, we said that the relationship stemmed from the belief that the mother of Apollo was a she wolf.
Speaker 1: These two, well, it's.
Speaker 2: Going right back to the These are all indication that this has to do with that cult, right, the moon colt, moon Wolf. Come on, now, these totemic colts and the you can that ties right into Saturn again. These totemic cults are seen where the wolf god was the primitive deity among Arcadian clans.
Speaker 1: There you go, I mean, that's kind of getting close right.
Speaker 2: In which the case, because you know how close Troy is to sumer as well, right, and thought was the king of both thor being you know, three thousand, five hundred or so BC, a real person who stomped out wounded another real person.
Speaker 1: In which the human sacrifices were cannibalistic feasts.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's great of a of a tribe of wolfman whose totem was the wolf. There you go, that's that's in a nutshell of what was going on and what was appalling to our ancestors right there. And along with the fact that they didn't really they didn't really appreciate the whole uh orgiastic festivals of blood either.
Speaker 1: They weren't. They weren't big on that.
Speaker 2: The primitive deity was probably Zeus, like Chaos, the sacrifices were probably of the totem animal rather than the clan member. It was Herodotus who, when writing of the Neuri tribe in what is now modern Poland and Lithuania, knew it did their reputed annual ritual of transformation into wolves. They became wolves for a day or two and then reverted back to human form. In the mabin Ogian in the mabin Ocean of Wales, the son mathanry mathan Wey was called math. It was his brother Gideon and Gil faith Gil Faithie, I think of go with Gil Faithie, who were punished by their transformation into she wolf and he wolf for a year. Again, the Irish hero, who was always accompanied by wolves, called Cormac, was suckled like Rodmulus and remiss by a she. More indication of where these tribes went and why the druids were then, Oh, I don't know, corrupted by a human sacrifice, because druids before that weren't into that. They just to call everybody Drewid, just like they call everybody Phoenician when there was a Semitic or oive uh aspect that came in later. So then they just point everything and say, oh, yeah, everything has a written you know the wayves and it's not true.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you call it? Mold rose on good bread? Right.
Speaker 2: The transformation of man to wolf and wolf to man was by a process known as repercussion. Sometimes the role This role reversal required incantations and the recitation of spells.
Speaker 1: Another method of that.
Speaker 2: Another method necessitated that the change take place in moonlight moon cults. Some were wolves changed by addressing in this in of a wolf, which indicates a shamanic and ritualistic connection. Repercussion could also be brought about by the werewolf being wounded or killed whilst in wolf form. It was during the transitional period from the matrilineal to the patrilineal you know, mom being the center of the of the of the family or of the culture, to patrilineal the male form of social organization, that the matrineial wolf clans came to be regarded as disreputable and outmoded. So, yeah, going back to the whole wooden thing. Heidi or Helene two different ways to say her name. Apparently she was the head sorceress of the Edenites, which is what they were also called Edenites of Eden. These were the this was the bad situation that was going on. So when you hear the Semitic tale of you know this paradise and bullshit, Yeah, it was paradise after they got rid of the freaking scumbags, right and Eve was allegedly, you know, Guenevere as well, who was We'll get into all this so it makes more sense, and you're not just like what you're talking about was actually of the Gothic slash Aryan descent, but was living among these people and she turned her back on this horrific shit and got in, uh, got involved with Thor slash Adam. And this is the story that all that that potentially these other stories from you know, that were that we that were robbed from us became this this beginning of Genesis.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's worth looking at it at least.
Speaker 2: Right, it followed that the werewleves were seen as infringement against the hollow Wait what I miss?
Speaker 1: No, that was right.
Speaker 2: I followed the werewolves were seen as an infringement against the hallowed and sacred kinship taboos and no longer acceptable. The werewolf did, however, remain as an expression or an echo of ancient potemic belief during the so called and that's what they say rate in that book is that these are totems. Right, during the so called Dark Ages as well as the medieval period, the official church fulminated against werewolves and their belief as a sin. You know, it was the Dark ages before our people came down and started giving people culture, civilization, and fair and just laws. Because these cults were running wild on the rest of mankind. That was a dark age, and the Golden age came after we stopped Woden's ass. It wasn't some wonderful time for Semitic people that didn't exist. The reason that was because it was recognized by religious authorities that the belief was an echo of ancient belief in toodemic and its underlying social organization. Therefore, belief in werewolves was condemned and its so called practitioners reviled as sorcerers.
Speaker 1: Well, what the hell health would you call them?
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to uh, you know, not trying to say anything nice about the other religions that just wanted to have the power, But it is like, what the hell's would you call that? In ancient Roman mythology, Roman Romulus and Remus were wet nursed by a she wolf, and the myth thus is an example of the one time existence of a wolf clan. Both the Turks and the Romans possessed totemic wolf clans. Then where did they come from? The myth of Romulus and Remus and the she wolf is a ritualistic representative of an ancient tutemic wolf cult. Right going back, way before or after what he's saying right here, Uh the statue of the Wolf and the Wind and Winds was Wolf and Winds was erected in Roman two ninety six PC. Moreover, the myth was well established from the fourth century BC, proving suggesting there is no reason why the wolf should not have been in the totem of one of the clans contributing to the ancestry of the Roman population. In terms of clan ancestry, Romulus was the progenitor hero of Rome, and thee the ancestress perceived as the she wolf called Lupa. In this sense, the myth can be conceived of as an indicator of matriarchical organization and matrilineal descent from totemic wolf clans, right going back to when soonwhere but the uh, oh, here we go. I didn't lose it too bad. However, the situation in Northern Europe was somewhat different. Taotemic clans were is that what the words that they're trying to say with the clans were, though a feature or thought of as a I don't know. I'll just get rid of though for a minute. Where a feature of the Celtic and Germanic tribes compared to Southern Europe and patrilineal culture developed later in the North in the matriarchal clans. The matriarchal clans lasted longer. For example, in the cult in the culture of the Celts, a number of clan totems are wolves. And that's just a letter T in its lowercase, So I don't know it, that's probably it. It can be assumed that the tutemic wolf totem was once a matrilineal symbol reinterpreted in terms of a patrilineal society. It does appear that in some respects the belief in like entropy and werewolves is an echo of one time ancient taotemic wolf clans and wolf cults. There was something on each one of these pages I wanted to look at. As in ancient Sameria, the primary moon cult centered around god Nana also known as Sin in later mass of Potamian cultures, who was worshiped as a moon deity and considered one of the most important gods in the Sumerian pantheon. The main center of his worship was the city of Er, where the large ziggurat was built dedicated to him. Samerian Akkadian right role god of the moon, associated with wisdom and cyclos of lunar phases, worship center city. They just already said all that, and it says the moon cult was considered very ancient, with hymns and inscriptions referencing Nana dating back to the earliest periods of Sumerian writing. There was something else on this page too, so it says who is the god of the crescent moon? Sin is considered a member of the species class, a special class of Mesopotamian gods called the Ananaki and Nana. The Samerian name for the moon god may have originally meant only the full moon, whereas siu Ween later contracted to Sin designated the crescent moon. And crescent moon is part of the Islam right. And it's also so what they were showing even as far back as the three five or so BC, that this cross of Saint George was a thing, and it was something that our people, our ancestors, Goths slash Arians already had in practice of right was the cross.
Speaker 1: But when they had the symbol of Eve.
Speaker 2: There was a crescent moon underneath it, and what was that That was to show that she had come from the moon cult, but had you know, had.
Speaker 1: Left it behind or whatever, and that that was as a symbol.
Speaker 2: So that comes people that are looking at the statues and all the churches and they see like the crest of moon and they say this cross. That might have something to do with why that is a thing. The postulation of that Allah god in Islam originated as a moon god. Oh, surprise, surprise, first a rose. In nineteen oh one in the scholarship of archaeologists HUGO. Winkler and what we would just see about that big ass cube, right, he identified Allah with a pre Islamic Arabian deity known as Lah or Hubel, which he called a lunar deity Sin or Sun, also known as Nana Nana smear name of the moon got us so associated with cattle herds and the prosperity of lower euphrates marshes. Nana was also said to control the rise of rivers, which influenced the growth of reeds and grass that fed the cattle.
Speaker 1: That's a very like nothingness answer there. We got through that.
Speaker 2: Ningosita actually comes up in my book, and so do the musushu and the yeah, I said right in the Musushu in this book. In the book Prescrapt Beyond Babylon, I get into Ningazita in its affiliation with Babylonian magic.
Speaker 1: Okay, get it, you want it all right?
Speaker 2: Niasita, the serpent god can remember wolf serpent right, wolf serpent totems for this moon cult. The serpent god Niggasita was associated with snakes, including the mythical masushu, Ushi mugal or shim goal sorry, and Bashmu. He was also the throne bearer in the underworld. His name may have originally meant lord productive tree, and he may have been the god of winding tree roots as in sneak now we already talked about. May have he was believed to have fathered the son god Utu. Of course, they wanted to make him above the soun cult of our people, right, so he would have to have been the father of it. None always associated with fertility and prosperity, sounds a lot like ball and was thought to govern the rise of waters growth.
Speaker 1: Already thought about that and what else we got?
Speaker 2: That's okay, So this is the crest of an Ignatius of Loyola, right, the bask no nobility Loyola crest. What are we looking at? We're looking at two wolves, and of which is pot a cauldron? Does that imply that they're from their descendants of this cult? And that would make them quote unquote way vase as well more more more evidence, I would call that of the true nature of who Ignatius of Aola the Jesuit, you know, the main Jesuit, the founding, the founding father of the j and his other you know, crypto Jews that were in his first seven that created and established it. And why were they so easily you know, why was Rome working so hand in hand with these people?
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: Because maybe at the very top they were the same people. Just the thought, Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: We already went over that one.
Speaker 2: Dinesian mirror concepts of pagan other other world. Dionysus was the ancient Greek divine hype i pose stasis of the eternal returning life. You know, I don't think we have I don't think we can actually read this one yet, because well, we're going to find out about Dionysus as being a human Bacchus as being one of the sons of four is going to change the people are well, at least if you read that, you'll change the perception that you may have of these stories afterward, unless they get into the truth of it, which I doubt.
Speaker 1: The son is the father of the Gluonis mother. The wind hath carried it in its belly.
Speaker 2: The earth is the nurse. Let's see. Well, the Bronze Age part is kind of interesting. His was perhaps the most important in the pan Hellenic religious cults. We're talking about Dionysus, whose great age and far reach hints at origins in Europe and the Near East, beyond the mythological horizon of the Bronze Age. So we're talking right back to where we were talking about again, where everything started. His worship was part of the Initiatory mystery cult, which looked not to the stars and the skies for its mysteries, but into the earth.
Speaker 1: In turn, these.
Speaker 2: Mysteries provided the mythology by which the heavens and their constellations were to become decorated as if reflected in an enormous transformative mirror. You know what does the mirror do? It inverts things right, although the passage above cannot be texted. OK let's see what they say. I don't care about that right now, Dinesian mirror. It will go into this more when we have some background in this, so we're not creating concepts that we have to then again destroy afterwards. Keldan moon good is what I wrote in here says the moon god Mesiboteenian religion was known as multiple names, including Nana and Sumerian, Sin and Akkadian and Suan and Akkadian. We already talked about that, so we already covered that. The moon god was also known by other names, including a simbibar, which may mean embellisher or he who embellishes or what's.
Speaker 1: That lies lies.
Speaker 2: Merchants and thieves lies. The moon god was often depicted with a crescent on his head and sometimes with the horns of a bull, which they stole from our culture. By the way, the bull was thought to represent the feminine energy in Misteenian release. That's inverted again the moon. Why so, that's why they depict Moses with horns? Is that why you think so? Because he was the feminine energy? Okay, sounds good. The Moon's changing appearance over the course of the moon month was associated with the stages of life from birth to death. Oh kind of like what they were just saying about Saturn, and was thought to reflect the phases of pregnancy. This led to the idea of rebirth and reincarnation, and they know that because they were there. Apparently that's what we just watched. Here's the Yetsy shop. It's in the description if you guys want one of the Shiligan's islands. And now on the on the sleep it's still says Bullbusters. This one's a different material. That's why it's so much. But I tried. I made these and took the time to do so to make them a little bit cheaper than what it was at Create Spring or t Spring because it was too much. I like this ringer. I might get one of them myself. I think it comes in black and red.
Speaker 1: I just don't like all white.
Speaker 2: It's something called that the ringers come in as all white. So maybe I'll get it with this in like a blue or black or something. But there's multiple colors in here when you click them. This is a cheaper one. Material is so decent. I just think this is a little bit different material. It's not a whole lot difference in the price though, as they get bigger, like the xls and triple XLS and all that, I think that cost more because it's what they're charging. They're charging more for us.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: What else got anything? Oh yeah, there's these guys again. I wanted to point that out. And then if we just type in tengu yeah, yeah, let's do images. Hopefully I get to the one that has the statues. There's statues. I shared them before. It's a tango. It's all anime craft, right, becausey're trying to show it's it's part of the games and ship now.
Speaker 1: But let's see. Yes, I'm trying to type over looking through a microphone. Here, all right, there you go. Here's one that's good enough. What's on his head? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well no, it's that thing strapped around it. Yeah, that's nothing on. I said, that's a big square cube. And I said, the mystical protectors of Japan's mountains, you mean defenders of their own territory. I think you read right, because they lived out there, came down and harassed people, and then went back up again. Some of them had peak noses, some had long ass noses.
Speaker 1: Here. Geez.
Speaker 2: Funny how they emphasized that nose thing. Huh, one looks like a bird beak, and who knows, maybe they're metamorphous.
Speaker 1: Metamorphous? Is that old Japanese stories? Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: They definitely don't look uh of the of the people quote unquote native to that area. Right, it's not very flattering, not very flattering at all. Those are probably little baby skulls. I'm just gonna go with that. More unlikely. Nice nice pasties though, it's got some nice silver pasties. Yeah, all right, I think we've devolved into silliness enough. Here do you have hour and forty eight. I think we did good today. Go visit those links please, it'd be great much much as still, Hey, our gangel is here.
Speaker 1: What's up? See what you say? Yes? Wave yeah?
Speaker 2: Tengu Yes, that's what it's what I'm saying, man, that's why. Yeah, absolutely, Oh yeah, how do you make when?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: First he disabled and piss on Cortana and then just I would just use the I would get rid of us skype down there too, because I try as a mess with your controls. If you're doing broadcasting stuff that matters more and just go to the website and just do the browser version of that. If you have to have to have to use Skype for anything, and toss a pagel on the snout, that's funny. The dick knows.
Speaker 1: This is very flattering. He says, our game just funny.
Speaker 2: But other things I have to learn from Josh and from my other friend Jim Lee, who said he can make the performance better, so it's not a resource hog. So these are things I have to learn from those two people. They give you a full answer on that, so I don't I if I knew all these answers, I would be the one doing the teaching, but I'm not. I'm I'm learning, so I will let you know how how effective all that is. And also, like I said, so today I got to send out those those images to the guy to get them all cleaned up because I might have to transfer my website and hopefully you take my domain with me so I don't have to do too much crap. But if not, it's just gonna look nice on the site that is already on there.
Speaker 1: And what else, what else?
Speaker 2: Probably gonna install the operating system today, which then I was told to do this other thing that I don't think.
Speaker 1: I tried doing it on my laptop to see if it would work.
Speaker 2: So there's a way to make it so that you can get like the XP layout it's like a classic classic look on Windows eleven, so you can actually find the friggin buttons because they hide everything. So apparently there's a way to do that. I don't know how that changes the layout and format of the pages though, so I don't know if that's not even a good idea. But as far as finding stuff where it is, like on Windows seven, it's easy to find stuff for the most part. Apparently with the XP thing, it's like a skin if you will, there's a way to put that in there. And then I tried doing them on this other one. I wouldn't let me run it as admin, so it didn't work. So I hope, I hope that when I install all this Windows eleven that the other thing he told me to do to make it so that it is a paid copy for the pro works too, because I don't want to fort.
Speaker 1: Go out one hundred and forty bucks to fucking Gates.
Speaker 2: And if it does work, then I'm gonna make it a public so we can kick the guy who's trying to kill us in the balls a little bit. All right, let's not fund our murders or executioners. So you'll have that, or maybe I'll put it up on whatever. It doesn't matter. It might it's not really my stuff to share, but maybe I will anyway. There's all that and FTJ Media. Thank you for everybody out there, flood will. I also want to thank you for the Talking Livestock live stream, where you are very kind. And I just didn't have a chance before the show to click in here to see how everybody's Let me go back. Let's see if I can get into our stream right now. Why is that still saying the same thing? It changed the name twice? Are we fucking kidding me? It's still just Talking Live show. There's something going on, guys, But you gotta figure that out, because that twice I saved the fucking name and twice I saved the information in the in the other thing, and it's still saying the same crap. What is this? This isn't even the right freaking show. Oh maybe it didn't pop up. Really, something's like not updating it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's still saying Talking Live start not actually from November. It's not even showing the one I'm on right now. Uh yeah, the the thing didn't start apparently, again.
Speaker 1: What is up, Josh? Josh, who what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man? It's not showing I just refreshed like twenty times, so it's not showing the show that I just set up with everything and it's not on there. So I'm gonna have to go ahead and imported after the act. Well that sucks because that's it kind of like really defeats the purpose of going live there if it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Josh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm sure there's a perfectly terrible excuse for it.
Speaker 1: So we'll see you guys soon.
Speaker 2: Having wonerful day. I got ship to do here. I hope you guys have a great day. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I didn't if I didn't see you or hear from you, or if you didn't hear from me on Saturday, if you didn't check out that video yet. I will put these out on podcasts today as well.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 2: I'm Patreon with the ad free because they've been going every every every platform is going absolutely out of their minds with.
Speaker 1: Ads lately, Like like you no.
Speaker 2: You need three two breaks in your two hour video what and you need to and they need to be two commercials each who disaster besides destroying your your content, so nobody wants to look at it anymore. I mean, I'm podcast It's easy enough if the podcast provider that you're using has that like little thing that is plus fifteen with a little you know, a little half circle with the arrow like, you can go past the commercials. But it's irritating if you don't have the phone in your hand or whatever the hell you're listening it on to keep on doing that, you know, it's a little irritating. So that's why I have the Patreon up there with the ad free content to all those two because at least then you're still supporting the show because you're in there. It's only five bucks a month, or you have to bang your head against the wall or maybe not listen to anything because it's the podcast provider is sending it out with a billion freaking ads in it and probably adds I don't agree with. I'm sure it is at least the freaking I thought they were gonna scale back after the election, but it's apparently not happening. They you know what I mean, money, right, he said, diddo brother twice. Was that supposed to be part of the joke because it's like a copy ready. Hold on, here's one, here's one. Wait, wait, wait, let it go. There's the other. The ads are terrible. Yeah, and you know what, here's the other thing too. If you're not running through brief browser to watch and I know, it sucks because then you have to go find your your passwords. But once you get all these passwords like brought over to the other browser, then it's already there.
Speaker 1: It still saves it.
Speaker 2: But if it's all in like Chrome, and then you go to a different browser and try to open it up, then you're not.
Speaker 1: Signed in and it's like, you know, but at least you don't have the ads.
Speaker 2: But the other thing that you can do is go into the extensions and there's an ad block for YouTube and an ad block plus free ad block, and you can add those for Chrome and that should stop any of the ads.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it doesn't work on the phone, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how to put extensions on Chrome and the phone, so I just I just copy and paste into a Brave browser and I just don't sign in. So it's sometimes I can don't get to like things, like some of the things I'm signed into something I don't I don't remember my pastord. It's just like I don't remember you used to remember everybody's phone number. I remember my phone number from the time I was like five years old or younger probably, and everybody in my family's phone numbers back in the time. But I don't remember a damn thing anymore. I have to look at my phone because that's what it did to us. Man, Oh, it's doubling everything. It's not him, it's just everything's being doubled by for some reason. So the last couple of things came in twice. I think Rumbles having a little bit of a this stuttering. All right, guys, please put the show, check out the sites, check out the links, thank you, see you tomorrow, and we'll talk about parasites tomorrow. I guess I'm really interesting and disturbing stuff for that