Speaker 1: And joining us now is Tony Ardeman of wise Wolf Gold. Tony has given me a website, David Night, dot gold. Isn't that great to have a dot gold website after your name? And if you go there, that'll take you to wise Wolf Gold. You can get gold silver, you can join wolf Pack, and you can gradually save and average out your dollar costs. And so we're going to talk about what has happened and the wake of the election. We've had a lot of big moves in stock market, the crypto market, gold and silver, that type of thing, and yet has anything fundamentally changed. Joining us now is Tony Ardeban. Thank you for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 2: Always great to be here, David.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that what we've seen we had the stock market now Jones went up fifteen hundred points to a record high after Trump won the election. You know we saw before this. I remember Drudge trying to make a case that Lala was going to win, and he was said, well, there's one outlier. You know, even though all the CEOs and all the editors these liberal newspapers are running away from Lala and running to Trump. He said, the stock market is doing really well. So that says that those in power, they anticipate this to continue. So that usually means that you're going to have the incumbent win. Well, she wasn't the incumbent. Trump was more of an incumbent, and so they're looking at this and they're thinking that this is going to be good for Wall Street. Tell us a little bit about your perspective on the stock market thing before we get into crypto and gold and silver.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, I wouldn't say from last week when we spoke, and you know, prior to the election, wanted to discuss the outcomes, whether it was a Harris.
Speaker 2: Win or a Trump win.
Speaker 3: And today I get to know how it feels to be Gerald Salente all the time because I called it.
Speaker 2: Lastly, here's the headline on Kicko.
Speaker 3: Trump's victory spurs bitcoin surge to seventy six thousand, all time high stock in the stock rally, while gold and silver tumble. And that's what I said I thought would happen if if it was a Trump selection, there would be a downturn in the precious metals markets temporarily, because what that is, it's nothing unsound about the fundamentals of that market, or that it's overpriced. It's people selling off their positions to get into cash and then buy into the stock market. And because it's a psychological threshold that was crossed with a Trump victory, because it signals a lot of things that are going to be different than in an Harris administration. And again it's it may not even be policy, but it's it's to perceive changes.
Speaker 2: And that's what's going on. It's all psychological.
Speaker 3: I mean, Trump's not president, he has no he cannot affect policy.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's just a it's a psychological move. And plus what he's discussed with bitcoin is what you know with the Nashville conference that I attended, and R. F. K. Junior being you know, in the periphery of his administration, that's driving that as well. But fundamentals, David, again, there's what you can get very wealthy dabbling in stocks. You know, there's many examples of that, and I know people that do. I don't get into that side of the business because I don't believe that their projections of profits or they're what they show equals wealth, you know, because they can always paper over it.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about stocks.
Speaker 3: You can always increase the amount of shares, just like you can with the fiat currency and so much of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hidden.
Speaker 3: You don't like the people that held Lehman stock or Enron or something like that, or World comp I mean, they got burned and it looks good on you know, temporarily, but again it's it follows these these trends that aren't necessarily built on anything. It's just a perceived value. And that's what happened after the Trump went on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got burned very bad in stock market where they dot Com crash.
Speaker 2: I looked at it.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, I'm not betting on any of these companies. It really is a bad. Well I'll go with the real manufacturers of switching circuitry because we know that Internet is going to be there, right, But they all went down, I mean until everybody went down. You know, it wasn't pet dot Com that went down. It was everybody crash because they built up the expectations We're going to see the same thing happening with AI, I think as well. But yeah, it is a betting market, and we saw one of these whales that was betting on the election, and I think he put in like fifty million and he made like a twenty five million dollar profit or whatever. But it is a it is a bet, and that's really kind of what these guys are doing. It's kind of the same thing that this whale did to make a lot of money. And it's kind of the madness of crowds and this kind of contation that is going through there because I think, Tony, what are they kind of betting on? Well, they're kind of betting on that Trump is going to lower taxes and he's going to do this, and he's going to do that, and what's going to happen with that? That's going to be feeding the deficit more. It's going to be more inflation, right, So you know that's when you look at the the inflation stuff, it's really the hedge against that is not necessarily the goal of the stock market. The hedge is really gold against that type of inflation or crypto if you look at it that way. And I think the crypto thing. You went to the Nashville conference, as you pointed out, where Trump was there and rf K Junior was there, and they were talking about crypto and the fact that maybe we'll even have some of that as keeping that in reserve, have the federal government buying that. So I think that's a big part of what is happening at crypto right now.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the big story really is what Larry Finger Blackrock wants. I mean, really, at the end of the day, the most successful ETF launch in history was black Rocks Bitcoin ETF. I talked about that right in January when it was announced it was going to go through, and I said, now watch the price of bitcoin. I think bitcoin was thirty five thousand or thirty seventh whatever it was back in January, and I said, this is going to change the game because now you've got these big institutional players.
Speaker 2: It at least accelerated the timeline for bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Even by anybody who's been in bitcoin a long time knows that bitcoin will stand on its own. But if you really want to drive the price and drive scarcity, that's what you'll do. So I really think that those, you know, proposals, maybe not so much from RFK Junior, but from Trump or those were coming from other places.
Speaker 2: Those aren't coming from Trump's mind. I remember when he was.
Speaker 3: Talking in Nashville, and it's like he was reading it for the first time because when he'd come across the h he said in bitcoin finally surpassed the the market cap.
Speaker 2: Of silver, and he goes wow, like he was, like, you read it the first time.
Speaker 3: I don't think, I don't think his mind is on bitcoin, but definitely there's a lot of people backing him that have showed him, you know, what they plan to do.
Speaker 2: I don't oppose that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if as long as you can still hold your private wallet, private keys, all the rest of that, I don't recommend buying you tips. But I think that's really to get to the point, that's the fundamentals behind what's driving this perceived you know shift in what the administration the you know, the friendliness to bitcoin, as you seem like the Biden administration was totally anti crypto, and as a matter of fact, the Trump administration was very friendly either, you know, the previous one.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think though, with this new new proposals and what's been discussed in Nashville, there's a there's a lot that's going to happen in bitcoin that's something to watch. But again it's not coming from policy necessarily, as it's coming from from black.
Speaker 1: Row, and that is a big significant difference between the two of them, and that is their attitude towards crypto. As you pointed out, they were not friendly towards crypto and the Trump administration and he had Jared Kushner and Steve man Uchin start to talk about how they're going to do central bank digital currency. Of course that's a competitor to crypto. And then with the Democrats, they went full on war and we're gonna just we're going to stop this. We're going to intimidate people. Don't make yourself an exchange for people to get enter out of this, and you know when to shut your bank down if you get into this type of thing. I mean, it was already full on war and it was going to accelerate. And so when Trump took the opposite approach, and then when he wins, that is a you know, really juicing this thing at this point in time. As I look at the CBDC, the Western countries, especially the Five Eyes, the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand Australia have pulled back on their push for CBDC, I think they're not giving up on it. I think they're just trying to do it by stealth. And I think they're going to outsource this, and I would not be surprised if they do something like I played yesterday a clip from Elon Musky said, I think I can make X the half of the world's financial system. It's exactly the same type of thing that Zuckerberg was trying to plot with Libra, except I think Musk is smarter about it, and he might actually be used by them to put in a de facto central bank, digital currency, digital money, global IDs and stuff like that for a while, and then after people get acclimated to it, then they can just take it over. I don't know, but that's kind of the path that I see happening with that.
Speaker 2: What do you I think you're right. I think it'll come through corporations.
Speaker 3: And now that we have, you know, kind of a clear view for we don't we're no longer in the election process. It is interesting you step back and you wonder, you know these CBDC plans, You know that they were going full tilt towards that, and how do you get there? I mean, you have, in order to build something back better, you have to destroy it first. I mean, I look at what they what they've done, not doing anything about the petro dollar, weaponizing the dollar all around the world, just to i mean, the ubiquitous sanctions and going full tilt into that, even though when it's hurting you know, dollar utilization and increasing d dollarization worldwide.
Speaker 2: It just made me think, Okay, you've got a plan here.
Speaker 3: You're going we're going to destroy the dollar and people are going to beg for something different or something stable, and that would be a central bank digital currency. And you know, you could get your credit it's loaded up, but you just give your biometric data and all the rest and you sign up for this this new wallet.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was thinking. I'm not sure now, I mean, you may be right.
Speaker 3: This with the the corporation links and you know, the Silicon Valley PayPal mafia linked to this new administration, we have to watch that very closely. The technocracy really knows no party, and then that's that's the cue here. They don't they don't recognize party and they use both the you know, establishment parties the doopoly for their own ends.
Speaker 2: So that's what we still have to be very cautious about that.
Speaker 3: And the timeline may have changed a bit, but it's still coming CBDC will be a reality.
Speaker 2: You know, the World Economic Forum wasn't wrong.
Speaker 3: Ninety seven percent of countries have adopted some form of a plan for central bank digital currencies.
Speaker 2: So there's a This is a change, for sure.
Speaker 3: This result on the election is going to change some things. But ultimately, all that's still in the table, deeed, allgorization still on the table, David every all the fundamentals.
Speaker 2: People forget.
Speaker 3: Trump printed forty percent of all the dollars ever made. It was it was Biden sat, hold my beer and he doubled it. I mean, so I see, you know again, we've already have a history. We already know what a Trump administration looks like. And you know, when he ran in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, he ran against the stock market.
Speaker 2: He ran against the federal Reserve.
Speaker 3: He said, we got to audit that, we got to look into that, and he you know, it was it was vague, but he ran against it.
Speaker 2: He said, the stock market's a bubble.
Speaker 3: And then when he was elected, he said, look, greatest stock market of all time, right, you know, And I think that's the issue, is that the stock market's built off of debt and its ties to the central bank and how much liquidity it can get, and you know, the lowering of interest rates, which is inflation. All of that is inflationary, and I think Trump will push.
Speaker 2: More of that. I mean, that's that's it.
Speaker 3: It'll look good on paper, you might your four oh one K might look good for a little while, but we the fundamentals of that is that the currency's losing value. And I don't think that these companies are sound. A lot of them that are that are seeing these rallies right now.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the difference between the approach of the two. You know, the Democrats will come on you straight ahead, right, And so Biden back in twenty twenty two, he's saying, okay, I want everybody in the swamp, you know, everybody. That's all the agencies that are under the executive branch. One of these four areas going to redesign the financial system. We're going to figure out how law enforcement is going to force it on people. We are going to write the code, and we're going to tell people how we got to do it to save the environment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, you know, they look at Ai and it's like, oh wait a minute, we've got to think about number four. You know, we're going to have to pivot a little bit here because this energy thing is is not working out for us. And then they realize that people know what they're going to pull, and so they're going to step it back and they're going to do it iteratively, as Fauci said, right step by step. And that's the danger of the Republican approach. They always get this stuff in. You know that people will say, oh, we've got a Republican president now, so I'm not going to buy any guns, and so they stopped buying guns. When a Democrat gets in, they buy the guns, and then it's the Republican who comes in and says, we're going to take the guns into the due process. Later we're going to start doing a gun control by executive order. So they always run this stuff in. Sometimes it's a frontal attack, sometimes it's just in the you know, they get people's trust and they exploit that trust and get people to go to sleep. And that's the key thing. That's why I want people to realize that this agenda that they've got is not going away, and none of the fundamentals, as you were talking about in terms of deficit and money creation and all the rest of the stuff, dedollarization. None of that is changing under Trump any differently than it would have been under Biden, except that people are going to be kind of pacified and not really paying attention as much because it's going to be coming from Trump.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, well, it count me out of being pacified on any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I saw. I pretty much saw what was going to come in.
Speaker 3: It's this rally in the stock market, gold and silver take die for a bit, but it all comes back. It'll come back because the fundamentals are still there. There's something wrong with our currency, there's something wrong with our policy, you know. And if there is a massive change see change geopolitically by the Trump administration, that could move things.
Speaker 2: But I don't see that happening.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're you know, the personnelist policy last time he hired everybody who didn't vote for him.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, will he will he bring some sort of ease from the tensions of geopolitically with you know, things like Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Will he actually stop that?
Speaker 3: Will he slow down the accelerator accelerated past to World War III. I hope, so, I hope, I hope I'm wrong, but I think, uh, you know again, central banks are buying gold at a record pace that will continue because the dollar is losing purchasing power and in order in order for the government to function, David, I mean, all these plans, all these things that they want to do.
Speaker 2: Neither candidate in.
Speaker 3: This election ran on fiscal responsibility or balancing the budget or anything that would have been talked to out in the nineteen nineties. They would have been out front, by the way in the nineteen nineties, and they would have shown the debt clock and everything else. They stopped doing that a long time ago because the numbers are so bad it gives up the game. I mean literally, if you have a brain at all, if you're paying attention, you go, well, that's those numbers aren't sustainable. Well, no they're not, and so it will stop eventually, you know, you will have to have to be And that's why they float these terms like reset financial reset worldwide.
Speaker 2: That's what these.
Speaker 3: Banks, folks, that's what it's not because they necessarily think that they're going to be a wealthier country. It's because they want to have a functioning country. These central banks are buying gold because they're going to rednominate all of their currencies in gold. That's what they're doing. They're going to reset all these balance sheets and stuff that's been held over since. By the way, a lot of this, a lot of the goal that's held on these balance sheets is marked at thirty five dollars an ounce. It never moved because that was the way it was that Breton Woods in nineteen forty four. A lot of these countries never rebalanced it and never revalued it, and a lot of that's what all this stuff with the bricks is for for their cross border payments. What they're doing is they're not setting up a unified currency. They're setting up away for all of them to trade currencies against their gold across their borders and for trade.
Speaker 2: That's really what this is.
Speaker 3: The dollar is already lost, you know, when the Bank of International Settlements gave the gave gold, you know, tier one reserve asset status.
Speaker 2: I think it's only a few years ago.
Speaker 3: That was massive because that had it only been currencies, and the gold got listed and now it's supplanted the euro as number two. Number one is the dollar for most held reserve asset. Those days are just passing. And I think a lot of these countries, especially the ones the central banks that are buying the most gold, to see that.
Speaker 2: And that's what's going to change again. The dollar.
Speaker 3: A Trump victory, a Harris victory, the dollar has been damaged. It's mortally wounded, and it's going to have to it's going to have to change in form.
Speaker 2: It has to just based off of again the debasement.
Speaker 1: And Larry Fink Blackrock says, it doesn't make any difference between the two of them. He said, you know, for what we're doing, it doesn't make any difference. He knows that it's not going to make any difference. You know, when you look at when everything starts to crash, and we've got all these different derivatives, and we've got ETFs and all the rest is you know, what, what does it go back to. It's got to go back to something real. Well, you know, you could look at things like land, but it's hard for most of us to own the land outright, and of course with property taxes you never will gold you're not gonna you know, you can actually own that outright, you know, And and so it's a it's a different perspective, and of course it's somebody that's really barish on all of this stuff. I think that's where the people who are looking at gold not seeing a very bright path ahead for the financial aspects of this. Got a couple of comments. Audi Modern Retro Radio says Tony is why is Wolf customer service is excellent? I have to switch credit cards? Are we enrolled using David Knight's promo link and Tony handled it quickly. Well, thank you for letting us know, and then for love of the road, thank you for the Tippy says. Please ask Tony if he plans on getting involved with a bitcoin IRA like he has with the Precious Metals IRA. Hope he gets that wolf Pack bitcoin up soon, he says, loading trucking ATM I'll listen later though, So, yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 3: There are some good products out there that are bitcoin iras. We get so busy with the gold and silber irays, I haven't thought even to link those up. That most likely will be an option though, if we find some way, just like we've done with New Direction Trusts, that's an option and we will have the wise Wolf Bitcoin will be operational soon this kind of stuff, I tell you, the more regulations that they have, it's harder and harder to do any kind of startups, and you have to have a certain type of banks and it takes forever. So with my schedule, it takes three times four times as much as it used to take me because I can't devote much brain power to it. I have to like put it in the morning and I look at it and we'll do one thing, two things, and maybe you know, get to something later. And that's where I am with wise well Bitcoin. But by the end of the year, we will be functional.
Speaker 1: And we can see that, we can see just how much they have ramped up all these know your customer rules and all the rest of this stuff. You know, because on rock fin when people give us a tip, they converted into their own cryptocurrency or whatever, and then I got to hop out of that. I've got to hop into ethereum and then from ethereum into a dollar and have thing, and and to have to deal with you know, these these exchanges. The regulations that are coming out of Washington to try to shut that down essentially with rules and regulations. Can imagine what it's like to be a dealer and have to deal with that. I mean, you've got to be a big corporation really to try to jump through these hoops. Maybe that will change under a Trump administration if they're friendly to crypto. One of the key things that they should do start removing all these arbitrary regulations that have been put into the kind of de facto shut it down.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, well, I think that is a big difference.
Speaker 3: You know, we talk about the doopoly and most things are the same, whether it's left or right paradigm. I totally agree with that, but in this instance, and I think again, the reason it's so stark contrast is because of things like Blackrock, Larry Fink, there's with the ETFs again with bitcoin. That's what's primarily driving this policy change. Blackrock is going to get their return. They made a bet on bitcoin, They're going to get their return. And I think with the just the fundamentals of everything that came out of the Biden administration and Elizabeth Warren and you know, they're useful tools against things that are anything free market, so that that's just.
Speaker 2: You know, nobody would believe them.
Speaker 3: It'd be like, you know, it's the reason that LBJ and JFK could have never opened China. But could you know, because he was anti communists, you know, so it's like the perceived free market, you know, advocate as.
Speaker 2: People will perceive Trump as.
Speaker 3: But I don't, you know, we know he's you know, so many crony capitalist moves or imminent domain stuff that you and I would never do. But he's come along and back this and for good or ill I think, and I think for bitcoin and people that are private holders of bitcoin or understand, this is going to be. This is the bull market, this is going to be this is life changing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Again, if he follows through, even if he's thirty forty percent into what he said, you know what some of the things that we're discussed in Nashville, David were, you know, RFK Junior saying that if he was elected, he would have the he would order the treasury to buy like five hundred bitcoin a day until it reached twenty percent of the world's reserves, just like we supposedly have twenty percent of the world's gold reserves. We don't, by the way, spoiler alert, we don't have that. But that's what he said that he would do is president. And then of course Trump came and had a lot less specific policy rolled out, but he did mention a strategic reserve asset and that he would not move the current bitcoin that was held over from seizures like Silk Road and things like that.
Speaker 1: But I need to give that back to Ross Olbrich right, hopefully he'll let him out. But yeah, they just had a Bitcoin Policy Institute just put out a fifty three page report about setting up a strategic bitcoin reserve, exactly what they were talking about at that conference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, there's a.
Speaker 3: There was a move made after Trump announced that too, by the Biden administration kind of answering him.
Speaker 2: They sold off.
Speaker 3: A big chunk of the bitcoin that had already held because he said he was going to hold it. I don't know if you followed that. So there was there was a difference, and this may be like one of the most underlying differences, glaring ones that actually existed between the two candidates. And I think moving forward it's going to be Bitcoin is in a bull market now and will continue indefinitely. I mean, you might see some pullback, and I don't I'm not giving investment advice but if you don't know about bitcoin any take a look at the fundamentals here. Really it's about how much supply is there, and it's not what you mean. It's not a heavy supply, especially with the inflows they're doing in these ETFs and they're just buying it up in massive quantity.
Speaker 2: So something to watch there. I don't I think.
Speaker 3: I think the bitcoin market continues to be bullish. Gold and silver will continue to do what they do, it just won't be as fast. I mean, I think some of the things that we're driving the price of gold and silver gold, especially under the Biden administration, was just there was no moves made economically to help anything to bolster the strength of the US economy. I mean we saw moves like just depleting the strategic petroleum reserves and then not refilling and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that with US, like looting treasury.
Speaker 1: Yeah yes, yeah, But you know one thing that's not going to change. I see the headline from Kitko, Can the US survive? It's debt, the doom loop trap and golden future, golden dollars future under Trump. That's that's the you know, with this debt that Trump escalated is really a doom loop, and I fully expect for him to do that as well this this next time. I think he's going to do exactly the same type of thing. And so, you know, I think first of all, the debt is crushing and it's going to continue. Once he changed the slope which it was increasing, Biden kept that going, and I think I think Trump is going to do that again, if not set it on a whole nutrajectory, a steeper slope. And so I think that doom loop is a trap. And I think that the debt thing is not going to change regardless of you know, Trump coming in. None of that's going to change. It may actually get worse.
Speaker 3: It may actually get worse that yes, And again, because you know Trump is looking to reform or so called reform, I think what you're going to see is just a lot of bipartisanship and other things that the government got bigger under Trump. I mean, there was huge amount of spending increase, and especially with COVID nineteen eighty four. It really remains to be seen. He's not a fiscal hawk, he doesn't see it that way. And then you know, his rhetoric has always been that he leverages through debt, and that's what the US economy's built off of. I would love to see some jobs coming back, you know, if he's going to be strategic about tariffs or anything. Again, we'll just see it's on the table. We don't know what's going to happen yet. I just have the past to be my guide. I know what four years of the Trump administration looked like prior, you know, twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: So I know that and that's what I'll be going off of.
Speaker 3: And there was a massive increases in spending, you know, the debt continued to balloon. Maybe a little bit of deregulation, but again the fundamentals of creating a sound economy just weren't there. So I'm going to and so I'm going to see that. You know, again, there's a boon in the stock market, it's temporary. And you know, the precious metals markets, which gold and silver are money, they're going to continue to strengthen and they're going to continue to grow in value or if you want to say value, it's really the loss of purchasing power the dollar. The dollar will continue to lose purchasing power because that's built into a fake fiat currency.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And I think a lesson for all of us is take a look at what is happening in China. For example, they had this potemp Can wealth. They built all these potemp Can villages everywhere, potemp Can sky scrapers, and a lot of people became paper billionaires. Now a third of all the billionaires have lost their billionaire status because this property market that is crashing. So I think that's one of the key things. So when you look at it, what are you going to do to protect your wealth? And as I said before, even with property, you know the taxes that are attached to it and everything. It has to be maintained like that. Whereas if you have gold as kind of a wealth insurance, once you get it, you've got it that type of thing. And so that's what I look at that, and trying to be outside of the digital system. That's a real premium for me to be outside of this whole digital system. I do not obey. Here says yes, thank you, Tony, got my package yesterday. Happy customer thumbs up wolf Pack Gold. So another happy customer. And I've known Tony for a very long time and I've had nothing but good experiences with Tony through out all these different years, and so I really do appreciate what you do. So tell us a little bit about, you know, what's happening specifically at Wise Wolf.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, after the election, we saw there was an uptick and there was some liquidity, people selling, as I predicted, because they're going to get out of the precious metals. They feel like it's safe to return to the markets. And I hope they do well and they'll be back. That's okay, and that you know, we're buying and selling them whatever kind of market, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: And the main priority right now is just to make sure we have supply. I was talking.
Speaker 3: I did an interview with Andy Sheckman from Miles Franklin on the Wise Wolf Golden Crypto show this week. We had a great conversation and you know, he reminded me, said, most people don't understand, but you do. You know that if there was massive orders right now placed for physical precious metals, that it would break the system. There would be no metals like you know, and that would dramatically change the price structure.
Speaker 2: And that's what's wrong.
Speaker 3: That's what we both agreed on is that there's something fundamentally wrong with the pricing structure of precious metals because the law of supply and demand really doesn't fit here because of the paper, because of the contracts and things that are out there. So it was I'm going to release that in the next couple of days. Is a great talk, but really that's you know, coming from somebody like Andy who has been in this for decades and with his father and just seeing just about every market. He and I both agreed the number one pressing issue was supply. It's the reason I have I'm in Texas right now, but it's the reason we have this secondary physical location. I can't see how I could do a third, but we definitely need supply. And that's the thing is just supplying wolf pack is hard. And you know, we can buy from hostsalers, but to really pass on the savings and things.
Speaker 2: It's just tough. It's tough to get supplied, it's tough to get delivered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you've always been able to do it up to this point.
Speaker 2: A great job.
Speaker 1: We've had crazy market for the last month, every week setting a couple of new all time highs and everything, so it is time that we're going to see kind of a buying opportunity. I think that's the way a lot of people might think of this, if they want to look at it for the long term in terms of wealth, insurance and that type of thing. But it's always been great talking to you and working with you, Tony. Really, do you appreciate what you do. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, sir, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, folks. Oh, by the way, let's not forget that, Tony's got a program.
Speaker 2: Come home. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, find me yeah on Rock Fin on the America and Plug channel, Rumble on the America Plug Channel, and in my Twitter at Tony Ardimurn you can find me. There will be live here at the at eleven am Central, that's.
Speaker 1: Right right after this program Tony's program begins, and you can find them all those different places. Thank you so much, Tony. The common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity. Created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com