Speaker 1: Five O five a fifty five k RC detalk Nation Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Say it's call Kenny Loggins because you're in the danger zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it is Tuesday stating in the abbey is in a very happy one to you. Baron Thomas right here, Glad to be the phone number if you like to call on. Maybe you got something to talk about five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight to two three talk or a pound five fifty on AT and T phones. And remember fifty five KRC dot com. You get the smooth event when you can't listen to it. Justice or privilege having to go at PG sitting Fell's pardon by Donald Trump nothing about to my denard, I think he was suggesting a race, maybe playing a part of that. Although it does help to have well connected lawyers that are friends with Donald Trump. I suppose illustrating perhaps the sad reality that money can buy freedom when it comes to pardons. Anyway, So Smitheman yesterday podcast aty five care see dot com. Jeff Pastor too. In addition to my innard, don't overlook Jeff Pastor. Although you know I didn't say anything out loud, but m PG was convicted trials peers, you got a reasonable doubt, pay to play. Here's some money, and I will I will give you votes and I will deliver votes plural, not just mine, but others if you give me money. Not as clear as the pastor and Tamia Dennard who basically just out loud said give me money. Especially I think it was Tomya Denard. I mean she was just shaking people down, so start and that's dark differences. But if you go back and look at the circumstances, it was a little bit more difficult to prove the sit and fell charges than it was the pastor. And to mind in our charges just my perception, you can make hold a different one. But Smithman was on fire about that yesterday, as he typically is. That's why I enjoy having him on the program. On the program today, let's look at the rundown. COLONL William done with a book, Gunfighter's Rule, story of a boy dust to become a United States Marine after the death of his father. Overcame multiple adversities to achieve his dream of becoming a pilot. During decades the service to our nation. We faced additional challenges following his life story. You will see the trials and tribulations of a family destroyed by tragedies, disillusionment by the institution, and a battle against an internal adversary. Gunfighter's rule, a story of resilience and determination should be an different interesting conversation based upon the brief summary I just read you take place at seven point forty with Colonel William Dunn inside Scoop. It is Tuesday, Every Tuesday day to five Today bright Bart News Finance and Economics editor and co author of bright Bart Business Digest, John Carney returns, is the economy good or bad? Sort of a conversation I had yesterday with Brian James Money Monday. A bunch of different headlines, all of which seemed gloomy and doomy, markets trending down, people's concerns over inflation, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. John Carney's point, it depends on where you get your news. Certain headlines Bright Bar Business Dies, for example, recovering the legal architect of Trump's tariff policies not having that much of an impact. Core inflation falls to the lowest rate in four years. That's one of the things to talking about with Brian James yesterday. People are sort of getting used to the price increases that we felt several years ago. Currently inflation holding it around two point three percent annually, price of eggs down sixty one percent since Trump took office. There's an interesting one and US consumer shakeoff gloom confidency's biggest boost in four years.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Those are some headlines which have just everything's bright and rosy pivot over to someplace like, oh, I don't know, Politico for example, you'd think the world is coming to a screeching halt and we're all going to die. So echo chamber. It's a problem for a lot of people, both on the conservative and liberal side. Daniel Davis deep dive and boy don't we have a lot to talk about with Daniel Davis considering you know, and a lot of parallels have been drawn between what I thought was a brilliant, unbelievable accomplishment by the Israeli military forces when they planted those explosive devices in all of the Hamas communications and then blew them all up. They wiped out a whole bunch of members of a moss in one fell swoop. How they accomplished that man that is just amazing. How did the Ukrainians accomplish getting all those drones within miles of the Russian military installations and caused billions of dollars worth of damage to the Russians aircraft. And when you read the accounts of that they shipped them in. They had these special cars that they were loaded on and they were remote controlled from Ukraine where they elevated the roofs of these vehicles and to reveal where the drones were stored, sort of hidden beneath a panel, drones launched, go in and blow up all the military aircraft. They said they were planning that for eighteen months and kind of got the same story from the Israeli defense forces planning that incendiary or explosive devices and the cell phones, walkie talkies or whatever Hamas was using and blowing those people up. Advanced military planning, and of course many commenting on the changing dynamic of warfare just given the fact that we've got drones. Now you got a two billion dollar aircraft sitting on the air on a runway, you can't exactly cover that thing up. Sending a swarm of drones that are a couple of hundred bucks apiece and it's gone. But making this point about the iron dome missile system, you know, with ams shooting rockets into Israel on a regular basis, at least they had been. Every time you shoot off one of those iron dome missiles, you've got well millions of dollars flying through the sky to try to knock out a couple one hundred dollars drone. Now I'm simplifying matters, but the cost difference is dramatic, and the prevalence of drones all over the place, more and more people getting them. And oh look, Iran has enriched enough uranium to make three nuclear weapons in the past three months. Another headline I read, and some are already saying Iran's already got a nuclear weapon. It's not progress. I hate to use the word progress. It just seems Can I use the word inevitable, Joe inimitable? Anyway? You heard Top of the Air news they got enough signatures. Previously announced on the morning show, the Hyde Park development described as controversial is going to be on the November ballot. We get a chance. Well, we the residents of the city of Cincinnati. I can't include myself among them, although I would love to vote on this one. More than eighteen thousand signatures collected thirteen four hundred and thirty four certified they only needed two and fifty one. City of Cincinnati gets the vote on the variance to the zoning rules that the city Council foisted upon my friends in Hyde Park in spite of the overwhelming anger expressed by Hyde Park residents about the transformation of their neighborhood against their will. Shraam CPO reporting in April, city council greenlit a zoning change required for the controversial development that would re imagine Hyde Park's historic square. Reimagine. I suppose you can use that word anyway. Jeff Levine Levin perhaps partner Strauss. I'm Troy. He was an attorney for the neighborhood Council, and he helped plan the circulation of the petitions to get people to sign to get this on the Vallid quoted as saying in an interview with WCPO, the collection of four and fifteen signatures in just three weeks with seventy three percent vialidity rate is unprecedented in Cincinnati and a clear testament to the city's widespread opposition to this dramatic zoning overhaul, while noting that the preservation of hyde Park Square is paramount and that's what the Hyde Park residents are interested in preserving the square. At least one may presume that I love this statement from Jeff. The broader theme is whether deep pocketed developers can snub community collaboration and impose their will against the wishes of the communities throughout the city. As a result of our vigil and efforts, voters, we now have the opportunity to decide both issues this November. Yeah, and that's what really irked most people. Hyde Park made its position clear. We don't want it. We're not against development, we're not against welcoming new businesses, we're not against you know, new things being built. We just don't want this monstrous hotel that is looming over the hyde Park Square. And if you see photographs of it, or actually depictions of it, some rendered in an artificial way in the form of photographs, others just the actual design. With this structure looming over the square, it looks awful. I mean, that's a subject active statement. I will acknowledge that, but I think I'm sharing the thoughts and opinions of many people in High Park. We don't want that damn thing here. So that is some questions swirling around whether Cincinnati City councilor we'll just vote to repeal the variance to the zoning laws. Doesn't look like they will. They're going to let the voters decide this, at least that's what I've gleaned from the reporting and the interviewing and the comments so encouraged by Scott Warptman or at the Inquirer interviewing some of the city council members speaking with the Enquirer. We'll start with Jeff cameronon I expect it to go on the ballot, one of seven city councilors who did vote for the ordinary ordinance, and he did say congratulations of the High Park for going out and getting the sutures. Let's see what the voters decide. So not necessarily inclined to vote to repeal the varians. Council member Mika Owens asked for that she supported repealing the ordinance, had the following to say, somebody wrote huh with three question marks after this statement, that will be me. We are leaving all options open during tough decisions. I have centered myself in my values. The Hyde Park development required me to do it critically centering values and around accessible housing for all, support for small businesses, and more spaces for the people of our city to gather in community. Close quote did you get that, Joe? Is this about housing for it's a day of a hotel. Maybe they're going to plan on housing illegal immigrants. That's a possibility, isn't it have to have provoll Oh, look the word huh question mark. Regardless of the outcome, we will need to work towards building a neighborhood and a Cincinnati that embraces growth, supports residents, and encourages access for folks of all backgrounds. I'm optimistic that all parties here share those goals. Thank you, Joe. The bubbling bongers stupidity is exactly exactly what I was thinking was going on here. One of the city council members who did vote against the proposal, Vice Mayor jan Michelle lemon Kearney, so the work on petition gatherers impresses her, but she doesn't think the city Council will repeal it.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 1: That would be a real slap in the face to the people of Cincinnati. What the repeal. Well, is it a slap in the face because they did the laboring or of going around gathering enough signatures to get it on the ballot, and then you repeal it. I'm not quite sure contextually what she means. She went on, that's what the system is for, so they organized, they gathered all those signatures. I hear over eighteen thousand signatures. That's phenomenal work. So maybe contextually that is what she's saying. You guys went out, you did all the work. We're getting it on the ballot. You'll have your say. And since she voted against the proposal at the outset, maybe she hopes that the petition will bear fruit and the proposal will be shot down. And I sure hope that's what happens. I love the showing of support. I love the fact that the people got off their butts and went out there and said, hell, no, you did not listen to us. What is the purpose of representative government if you're not representing your own constituents. You're doing something the polar opposite of what they want. You're transforming the neighborhood against the will of the people who live there. Why are you doing this? You do have the power. The broader theme is whether deep pocketed developers can snub community collaboration and pose their will against the wishes of the communities throughout the city. Amen Jeff Levine, partner at Strauss and Troy, who represented the Hyde Park folks in their efforts. Five nineteen fifty five KRSIT talk station and feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty two three talk tons five fifty on AT and T Funds. That'd be right back.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station fifteen.
Speaker 1: Jenlemen, First morning. While the forecast hazy with sunshine, at least it's consistent with yesterday's forecast high eighty six, a few clouds of a night pleasant sixty seven. Tomorrow's high eighty seven with hazy skies remaining and humidity slowly rising, slight rain chance over Wednesday night storms and showers develop in the West. I don't know which west they mean geographically sixty seven the overnight low California, and on Thursday, better chance of showers and storms return eighty for the high on Thursday. Shoe, what my temperature disappeared again? What is it? It's not cooperating fifty six. No, it says fifty six, not sixty. Joe, you're watching channel nineteen and I'm watching the computer that the iHeart Media company provided me with the link to that stupid weather thing that always disappears. I'll let my listeners decide which is a more reliable forecast. We're within it few degrees of each other. I think they call that the margin of error. Houseover sec Committee James Comer said, if the evidence proved Joe Biden did not have any knowledge of the executive voters that were signing his name via the auto pen, they could be completely invalidated in court. That will remain to be seen, but they have this oversight committee. They've already demanded testimony from the White House physician doctor Kevin O'Connor, director of Domestic Policy Council near at Tanden, former Assistant to the President and senior advisor of the First Lady Joe Biden, Anthony Bernhall, former assistant to the President, Deputy Chief of Staff Annie Tomasini, former Special Assistant to the President, Deputy Director of Oval Office Operations, Ashley Williams. According to Caermon chairman Comber quote, the cover up of Biden's obvious mental decline is a historic scandal. The American people deserve to know when this decline began, how far it progressed, and who was making critical decisions on his behalf. Key executive actions signed by auto pens, such as sweeping pardons of the Biden crime family, must be examined considering President Biden's diminished capacity. We're calling on President Biden's physician former advisors to participate in transcribed interviews so we can begin to uncover the truth. In the last Congress, the Biden White House blocked these individuals from providing testament of the Oversight Committee as part of the effort to cover up Biden's declining health. Any continued obstruction will be met with swift and decisive action. The American people demand transparency and accountability. Now, did Biden even know the orders were being signed? Comer had this to say on over the weekend, when you talk about using the autopen to sign these executive orders, these executive orders were meant to Trump proof this White House. And if we can find information that would lead us to believe that Joe Biden had no knowledge of these executive orders being signed in his name, but I think the Trump administration could get them thrown out in court, and then Trump would be able to execute his agenda a whole lot easier without all the Trump proofing that happened within the Auto Pen at the end of the Biden administration. Well, I mean, there was an interview with Joe Biden who was being told we were talking to him about the blocking of the gas leave singing. Biden said, I didn't do that, or words to that effect, or maybe it was a question did I do that. He clearly was not aware of a very, very profound executive order in so far as American energy policy is concerned, and he couldn't even remember it. That's a giant red flag. So it'll be interesting. I'm very curious to know. And we're going to have to keep our popcorn out for a long time on this one, folks. I know a lot of people have a lot of concerns and questions swirling about whether these auto pen executive orders can be undone by a court. I don't know that they've ever ruled on something like that before. I mean, can you think of a time in America's history other than the Woodrow Wilson administration when you've had a president that's been totally incapacitated and incapacitated and yet issued dozens and dozens of executive orders while in that condition. Don't think that's happened before. This is unbelievably an unbelievable, rather huge scandal. Five twenty seven. Right now if you have car City Talk station, got the local stories coming up, including a breaking story from this morning, Yes, another shooting, be right back fifty five KRC the talk station. What's the best place to reach new customers? Jen and I says the following got a hazy sky's sunshine in a high of eighty six today, overnight low sixty seven and a few pounds hazy again tomorrow, but warmer and more humid eighty seven for the high, slight chance of rain overnight sixty seven for the low, and a better chance of showers than storms on Thursday with a high of eighty fifty six degrees Right now fifty five ker C DE Talk Stations five point thirty on a Tuesday, Happy Tuesday to you tomorrow a listener, lunch man Tree, It's Summit Park up to see you there, five two to three, Talk and see what Tom's got this morning, Tom, Welcome to the show, and a happy Tuesday to you, sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good morning. It's it's starting to feel like uh, Central Florida. I just left yesterday. I was down there for a long weekend, played a little golf. I went to h Arnold Palmer's place, Bayhill place. I have no business being. But way wait there packed a little white ball around for a little while.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to talk about this whole I've been wanting to chime in about this whole thing with the the Joe Biden scandal, which we we we all beat to death before the election, and just like, look, it's obvious this guy is cognitively apparent, doesn't know what he where he is sometimes all that good of stuff. But the park that's kind of coming out now is the whole thing with the media and the way you have people in the media. I'm not even gonna mention the guy's name at that at that three letter network where he's put his put out a book about it, and it's like, oh, I didn't see this stuff, and they kept this information from me to these people. Everybody knew what was going on. You knew what was going on, and now you're trying to sell a book to talk about it. Come on, you're trying to stay relevant. You're ridiculous. You look stupid.
Speaker 1: I think I think. I think what he's trying to do is cover for his own lack of reporting on it. You know, he investigates after the whole thing's over with, after Trump's win, after Biden's moved on, uh, and then starts talking to people who were in Biden's inner circle about the time he was president, and they all revealed that, Yeah, the guy lost his mind. He was backcrap, insane, he had no idea, he wasn't in charge. So now he's documenting what the people around him knew and yet did not reveal to the American public. Eric Oh, Jake Tapper, the guy you won't name, wasn't able to report on it because no one was talking about it. Now we all know that's a bunch of crap.
Speaker 6: Come on, it wasn't wasn't able to report on it, didn't didn't want to report on.
Speaker 1: I know that. That's why I said it's a bunch of crap. Tom, I'm just telling you it's sort of he's trying to cover his own but by revealing what the people in the inner circle knew at the time, and yet did not pass along to the American public, so guys like himself couldn't release it to the American public. So I know it's a bunch of crap, but you know he's trying to cover his own butt and make some money on the scandal.
Speaker 6: I find the whole thing to be more proof of how far wacko the left is, how how people are so blinded by their by their political ideology. Whatever issue it is that that you have that you're very passionate about. What there's nothing wrong but having a particular issue that you're passionate about, but you can't let it blind you from seeing the obvious and stating the obvious and understanding the obvious. You can't let it do that to you. Now you're basically you turned into a political shill and an idiot that'll vote however they want you to vote, no matter how much you're trying to destroy the country. It's and you got people on the right doing the.
Speaker 7: Same crat So don't vote me wrong.
Speaker 6: But the worst side of it is a Democrat, So don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 3: Have a great game, right.
Speaker 1: Good to hear from you, Tom, kind of miss your calls when you were out. You feel free to call yourself in the meantime. This is actually this one should be in the stack of stupid local stories. Fox nineteen reporting kids and young adults across the nation partaking in a new TikTok trend described it as not only illegal, but potentially dangerous. And I'll take the word potentially out of there. Definitely dangerous. And it's come to Florence, Kentucky, where police are actively investigating incidents. It's a spin on the ding dong ditch. You know where you ring your neighbor's doorbell when you're about two years or four years old or whatever, and you run away, probably seven or eight years old anyway, and accept of ring. Except instead of ringing the doorbell, people are kicking in doors. Police Rode online. We urge all parents and guardians to be aware their children's whereabouts and activities during the evening of nighttime hours well. An admonishment should apply across the board for all things at all times. What may seem like a harmless prank to the those involved can be extremely alarming to residents. Being awoken at three am by someone forcefully kicking in a front door could lead a homeowner to believe a break in is occurring, potentially prompting them to take defensive action. Yeah. Interviewed by Fox nineteen, Sherry sowders that her home was hit by this TikTok trend Memorial Day weekend. Woke up at eleven thirty pm thinking she heard an explosion, fat checking your cameras and seeing a kid kicking in her door, causing one hundreds of dollars of damage. She said her son followed the kids responsible for kicking her garage door to their home. She went to the kid's house hoping to talk with the parents and eventually called the police, and the parents didn't come outside. Said that because you cannot see the kids' faces in the doorbell, the police has not been able to press any charges, any information regard to these engines incidents, or have video footage. Florence Police wants you to give him a call A five nine six four seven fifty four to twenty A five nine six four seven fifty four to twenty sounds like a good way to get shot. Five point thirty six fifty five KC Detalk Station more Stack is stupid coming up after the break, be right back.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 8: Lows now more than ever, Low's knows you want the lowest price. With their Lowest Price Guarantee. If you find a qualifying lower price on the same item, they'll mag it price applies to the same item coming price qualifying retailers Exclusions and times apply. Learn how they'll match price at lows dot Com slash Lowess Price Guarantee.
Speaker 1: There's your channeline weather forecast hazy, sunny and dry eighty six for the high today, overnight sixty seven with a few clouds marl hazes, Guys remain. There'll be warmer though and more humid eighty seven for the slight chances rain. Overnight sixty seven for the low and a better chance of showers and storms on Thursday, with a high of eighty degrees fifty six degrees. Right now, it is time for first traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: Millions of Americas are living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Find answers from leading brain help experts at you see Help Learn more at you see help dot com problems Early on this Tuesday morning, West Spend two seventy five an accident between Hamilton Avenue and Coal Rain. Hans Trafva backed up past Hamilton with only the right lane open to get by Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talks fati.
Speaker 1: Just shy of five on a Tuesday and hope having a good one. Try to make it so over the stack of stupid. Well, we're in Florida for this one, as this tradition. Please searching for a Florida man who stuffed a six and fifty dollars ferret into his shorts and smuggled the stolen weasel out of a Petland store phrasing the ferret high supported police curd. Last Tuesday, Jacksonville, Florida, security cameras captured the male suspect as he quote browsed the ferret section of the store and fondles the ferret for quite some time phrasing quote. Man then shoved the ferret into his pants and left the Petland store, phrasing As he left the business, he held quote the crotch area of his shorts to support the ferret as he walked past all points of sale without paying clothes quote what when they noted that the suspect was fleeing with the ferret. Petland manager gave Chase unable to get the license of the man's vehicle, which was described in the report as a white work van with multiple ladders along the top. As this tradition, you've seen pictures of Frank Zappa. Well, his mustache is very Zappa asked, except it's a lot longer on both sides of his mouth. A unique long mustache is according to the report, wearing blue under armor shirt and shorts with a Navy logo. Automated facial recognition system didn't identify the suspect, but the surveillance image is so clear they claim it's likely going to result in the apprehension of the ferret bandit. Are you just happy to see me? Or is that a ferret in your shorts doing idiot things? Because they're idiots? Man who admittedly wow, are you kidding me? Man who admitted is sexually gratifying himself with a pool float. That's I'm just getting deliberate penalty so we could.
Speaker 7: Get into the penalty box all by himself.
Speaker 1: You're right, Joe, this is kind of a trend, just that we get one of these every summer, so you know what the setup is. Admittedly gratifying himself with a pool float as pleaded guilty to months long burglary spree that netted him dozens of inflatable what they describe as partners phrasing corner to court records and a deal with Florida prosecutors. Christopher monnin forty one, admitted to theft and burglary charges on the eve of his scheduled criminal trial in Brevard County. They say, well, such, fellow, and the convictions carry stiff maximum prison terms phrasing, But thank you, Jim, that was the setup. You got it not does plea deal resulting in a downward departure in part because he requires specialized treatment for a mental disorder that is unrelated to substance abuse or addiction a court accord to the court filing, which noted the defendant was amenable to treatment. Is there a DSM diagnosis for this kind of Behaviorron judge sentenced him to two years of community control, an intensive form of probation that compares to house arrests. He will then be placed on standard probation for eight additional years, also fined eight hundred and forty dollars and had to spend eight months in the county jail before being released on bond. The case, which dragged on for years, began following the one thirty a m suspicious persian arrest by the Palm Beach County Department Officer. Police spotted mon And riding a bicycle carrying a white garbage bag full of what he identified as deflated pool floats. What since Palm Bay had been, in the words of the report, plagued with burglaries in which the suspect cuts the screen or otherwise then as the victim's backpool area and steals only pool floats. Bonan, identified as the prime suspect, lived in Palm Bay, where police received more than a dozen separate reports about pool float burglaries. During questioning, he reportedly admitted to burglarizing several residents and swiping many floats. Directed investigators to a vacant house across the street from his Palm Betray, Palm Bay residence, where he stole or stored the stolen floats. Detail police support reveals cops found about seventy five of the floats in his house, including a lounge care with chair with cup holders, a duck float, watermelon float float shaped like a piece of bacon. He also had stolen a Shaqel O'Neill branded shack inflatable lounger do.
Speaker 10: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what the hell is that they even make one of those. His home did not have a pull. Mona reportedly told police that he sexually gratifies himself with the floats and does this instead of raping women. That is a quote in the police report. Prior to the plot pool float plea deal Mone had been convicted of burglary, theft, loitering and prowing, and violating probation each of his prior burglary convictions dating back to two thousand and seven, of all of the theft of pool floats. When he was arrested in twenty seventeen for loitering and prowing, he was found with an inflatable raft in his bike basket. Holy cow, and no, I don't think there's a flag.
Speaker 4: For him.
Speaker 1: Forty five kc DE talk station. There is a great company you can call for all your HVAC needs, and that's of course Simmer Heating and air Conditioning. Almost eighty full years of making Cincinnati area home safe efficient and comfortably. They do great work, great customer service, the right price. You can get in a service up agreement where they come over to your place annually and check out your system, keep it in top running order, extending the life of it and speaking of life, well, if yours has gone belly up, it's time to call Zimmer to get a new carrier, comfort system and safe up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars, So get in touch with them while the rebate's still going on. That's a lot of money from my perspective, and they do represent the company that invented air conditioning of course that's carrier. Turn to the experts at Zimmer get this cash rebate while the offer still exists. Chris Zimmer can be reached at five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three Online. It's easy to schedule an appointment there and learn more about what Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning can do for your home. It's go Zimmer.
Speaker 10: Dot com fifty five krc iHeartRadio.
Speaker 11: Just keep driving an upgrade with presets now on applecar Play and Android Autumn. You go to stations, podcasts and playlists all just to tap away and your dash. You start your engine, hit play and drive happy free with iHeartRadio on Apple car Play and Andredatto.
Speaker 12: Our clients, oftentimes when I meet with them for the first time, I'm the first person they've ever told about problems that they're having.
Speaker 13: Cincinnati Tax Resolution founder and CEO Toaf Sheldon knows how difficult it can be to tell another person about problems with taxes after his own issues with the irs, who.
Speaker 1: Wants to be judged and go in there.
Speaker 12: You're trying to resolve one of the most stressful problems you've ever had in your life, and the person on the other end is just telling you, well, why didn't you pay your taxes?
Speaker 13: Says Cincinnati Tax Resolution takes pride in being non judgmental, with clients handling hundreds of open cases and rapidly growing.
Speaker 12: We deal with income tax, payroll, tax, sales, tax I mean anything pretty much tax related. Most of our clients are individuals or small business.
Speaker 1: Owners, and they're hiring too.
Speaker 12: Currently, we have five people on our team we are looking to grow.
Speaker 13: Tofe's wife, Ashley, is his fifty to fifty partner in the business.
Speaker 12: She's been a huge support system all along the way, even though we've had a lot of challenges to get to where we are now.
Speaker 13: The work keeps them busy, and so do their six kids. Living in Madeira.
Speaker 10: Are you living with Dry?
Speaker 14: Sponsored by Dairy Queen Hurry in to DEEQ you for their saut and tust chicken strip baskets with flavor from the top, bottom and everywhere in between. Dry them today in Honey Barbecue or New Buffalo only at DQ Happy Taste Good only at participating Dairy Queen locations.
Speaker 1: Channa and I weatherfoecasts a dry day to day eighty six for the high, hazy and sunny, a few clouds over night sixty seven for the low, hazy and sunny. Tomorrow a bit warmer, though high of eighty seven with humidity rising, slight chance rain overnight sixty seven for the low, and a better chance of showers of storms on Thursday with the high of eighty fifty six degrees. Right now traffic time from the UCU Tramphic Center.
Speaker 9: Millions of Americans so are living with Alzheimer's or other menia. Find answers from leaving brain health experts that you see help learn more at you sehelp dot com. It is a one problem morning for your Tuesday morning commute in an accident Westpend two seventy five has the left lanes blocked off before you get to col Rain night traffic backing up past Hamilton Avenue. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five fifty fifty five kr CE talk station, Happy Tuesday to you five one, three, seven, four fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk Time five fifty on AT and T phones. Let's head on over to the phone be where I jump back to the stack is Stupid, Carl, Thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 15: Hey Brian, I love the stack of stupid. I've got one for you. I don't know if you covered this. This has to do with the aids up in the Mayor's office in the city of Boston. Yeah, about a month or so ago, one female aide who happens to be a generation ze. She's dating another female another male aide there in the city of Boston, and she thinks he's cheating on her. So she goes and gets a date with the guy's boss. And there's a hotel room involved. Well, she tells the guy about it, and as you can might imagine, things don't go well. The police are called and the police make arrests for domestic violence, and the human resources department fires both of them. However, the fellow who's running against the mayor up there says, well, what about the boss, you know, shouldn't he be subject to some discipline? So that office up there is something else. I don't know if you remember a year or so ago, the mayor through a holiday party for the staff who were people of color. The Caucasian people were not invitable.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember reading about that one. Yeah, the same office, yeah office.
Speaker 15: And the only reason why, you know, the Caucasian people found out about it was one of the aides made a mistake and sent the Caucasian people invitations.
Speaker 1: To right, I do remember that well.
Speaker 15: And then in one of the small towns up there, there was a situation where the police ended up shooting the ex fire chief to death outside a bar. And that's nothing to be joked about. But you should have seen the press conference on that one with them him hauling around trying to explain that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm puzzling over the idea that you're going to deal with your relationship problem by dating the boss of your boyfriend. Got major issues there that I don't think counseling can resolve. Appreciate the call, Carl. Let's go to Seattle where the police are investigating after man was shot in the leg during an argument over a phone cord. Thank you, Joseph. He was responded to parts of a shooting two am Southamford Street. When they arrived, they found a man who had been shot in the leg. Officers treated him at the scene, applied to tourniquet, taking the medical center with non life threatening injuries. Police learn the suspect had the victim's phone cord and wouldn't give it back, after which confrontation ensued and the victim ended up getting shot. Please search for the suspect couldn't find him. No information about whether the chord was found. Phrasing meant what was meant to be a solemn ceremony for Westphalia's one thousand, two hundred and fiftieth anniversary turned into a scandal, shocking Christians. This in Germany at the Padderborn Cathedral, described as one of Germany's best known churches became the stage for a controversial performance during the official state ceremony. What happened Semi nude dancers performed a routine involving pluck chicken carcasses wrapped in diapers, while a song titled Flesh is Flesh German Fleisch ist Fleisch played to the background. Most there just described this as an unmistakably mockery of the Eucharist and the dignity of Christian worship. The scene, staged in a church built for the glory of God, sparked widespread outrage among Catholics. Within hours, nearly twenty thousand people signed a petition to manic a public apology for what they described as a desecration of the Powderborn Cathedral. Petition condemned the act as a mockery of the central contents of the Christian faith and violation of a sacred space. Organizes point the finger directly at Archbishop Udo Marcus Benz, who they accused of failing and his duty to safeguard both the cathedral and the church's moral authority. Archdiz has released a statement expressing regret that religious feelings were hurt, claiming that this had never been intended, Yet that's done little to quell the indignation from any Catholics episode, not on an isolated incident, but a symbol of the broader trend in which the sacred is increasingly pushed aside in the name of so called artistic freedom. All right, all of which may be true, What in the hell is supposed to be conveyed by way of messaging with plucked chicken carcasses wrapped in diapers? What's wrong with German people? Well, at least some of them anyway, Joe, I'm left completely perplexed by that. You think the south Park movie comes into Can it play on that or just that one episode of South Park that gave rise to the what's wrong with German People? Comment? Because fans of South Park know exactly which episode you're referring to, because no one can unsee that scene. If five KRCD Talk Station plenty more to talk about at the top of the air, I hope you can figure out and you can feel free to call I love to hear from you love. When listeners call up five one three seven, Fred eight two three, talk will be right back us happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour, not gonna be complicated.
Speaker 16: It's going to go very fast.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 17: If you're into true crime, true Crime Tonight will be your new obsession.
Speaker 14: We're unpacking the latest true crime headlines with our team of experts covering.
Speaker 10: All of the major trials that are heating up this summer.
Speaker 17: From the team that brought you the piked in Massacre and Murder one O one. It's a first of its kind, live interactive true crime radio show.
Speaker 1: Five nights a week.
Speaker 18: We've alive with bold opinions, expert insight in real time.
Speaker 17: Listener Collins, open your free iHeartRadio app, search True Crime Tonight and start binging now.
Speaker 1: In today's marketers, it's almost six or six I fifty five care CD Talk ration. Brant Thomas right here wishing everyone a very happy Tuesday. Invitational lunch tomorrow, Man Tree at Summit Park, Hope. It's hope to see you there. It's gonna be a good time. And coming up seven forty with Colonel William Done the book Gunfighters Rule eight oh five, The Inside Scoop with Bright Barton News, the Return of John Carney. Bright Barton News and Finance economics editor, is the economy good or bad? And it depends on where you get your news. It's kind of the thought process I went through yesterday with money mondays Brian James, since he had a whole slew of topics which all spelled gloom and doom for the economy. But then when you look at the actual numbers, things are actually not that bad, at least compared to several years ago when we had, you know, almost double digit inflation. So things have cooled off I think two point three percent year over which is about in line with what the Fed looks for in terms of inflation manageable. It is the deep dive with Daniel Davis, and boy don't we have a lot to go over with Daniel Davis, retired Lieutenant colonel. Every Tuesday at eight thirty, of course, we'll get an update on the situation between Russia and Ukraine. And I'm still just totally amazed at what Ukraine was able to accomplish with that drone strike. Just the planning behind it is amazing. They worked on it for eighteen months, and the idea that they were able to smuggle that many drones pretty deep into Russia, like four thousand kilometers into Russia is just really an accomplishment and compared, in my mind, compared to the Israeli defense forces issuing explosive laden communication devices to the Hamas folks, just still wondering how they were able to accomplish that. Anyway, I always interested in hearing from you as well. Five three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three dog pound five fifty on AT and T phones and fifty five caresee dot com when you can't listen to Christopher Smith in vent his spleen and he did vent yesterday. Check out that podcast. So we had some local immigration busts the other day, just a handful of them. Several of them had criminal convictions or criminal activity associated with him. Some of the residents a little upset about it. It looked like the local news reached out and found only people who did not agree with the rest of these illegal immigrants. Sort of biased reporting. I won't name names, but something that I've been worried about, and I know a lot of my listening audience have been worried about. Tom Home and borders are issued at warning yesterday, This of course on the heels of that Colorado illegal immigrant, Mohammed Sabrey, throwing molotov cocktails at people, and I still can't get over the fact that one of them was a Holocaust survivor. All they were doing was rallying to try to get the hostages freed from the Hamas captors. Anyway, moving aside from that, he expressed and actually he said he's convinced that we hear in the United States will suffer a major terrorist attack consequence of the open borders that existed under Biden administration. He said it's coming regarding the possibility of a nine to eleven style attack conducted by migrants who had lobally snuck across the border. Widely reported about two million got away migrants border patrol agents never apprehended during the prior administration's concerns more home and more than the drugs smuggling and sex trafficking it took place on the US Mexico boundary. Speaking with Fox News, he argued that Biden administration was granting work permits to unvetted migrants, obviously a reference to that Colorado terrorist Mohammed Sabre. These two million known godaways scares the hell out of me. He said, I'm convinced something's coming unless we can find them. Hulma noted it was alarming to him that millions, and this is actually a really good point, millions of migrants went to great and expensive lengths to avoid detection. When the Biden administration was quickly releasing illegal border crosses in the United States, he said, why did two million illegal aliens pay more to get away? They could have paid half of what they paid across the border, turn themselves into border patrol agents, get released that same day, get a free airline ticket to the city of their choice, get a free hotel room, get three meals a day, plus free medical care, and work authorization. Two million people paid more to get away. They didn't want to be vetted, they didn't want to be fingerprinted. Why that's rhetorical question is this scares the hell out of me? And I've been doing this for forty years. It should have scared the hell out of every American. And what the Biden administration did, calling those guidaways, in his words, the biggest national security vulnerability this country has ever and also predicting the United States will be grappling with the effects of the Biden's border policies for the next ten years. I think considering the number tens rather optimistic. If you added up all the border the illegal immigrants, mostly criminals, that the Biden administration is currently rounding up and put them all together in one big room, would be just a mere fraction of the believe to be ten to twenty million that entered the country, two million of which are the known godaways. And of course, every day we have a criminal case or a criminal incident involving an illegal immigrant, rapes, murders, physical attacks, molotov cocktail attacks on innocent people seeking a better life, for the people who've been captive by the hamas, I've been worried about, you know, terrorist cells entering the country and just waiting, biding their time to a more appropriate and what they deem to be in appropriate time to launch an attack. And I think that's exactly what Tom Homman's referring to. US Customs Enforcement announced they connect to the largest immigration enforcement yes yet this in Massachusetts and the Greater Boston area. They got fourteen hundred and sixty one illegal immigrants. Over half of those arrested, seven hundred and ninety had criminal convictions or charges two hundred and seventy seven had final orders of removal slash deportation orders. Operations Boston Acting Field Officer Director Patricia Hyde said, make no mistake, every person that we arrested was breaking our immigration laws, but most of these individuals had significant criminality. These are criminal offenders who victimized innocent people and traumatized entire communities. Murderers, rapists, drug traffickers, sex predators, and members of violent transnational criminal gangs. Some are convicted of iolent crimes in the United States, others were wanted for criminality in their native countries. All made the mistake of attempting to subvert justice by hiding out in Massachusetts, and was noted that hundreds of the arrested targets had been released by sanctuary jurisdictions in Massachusetts in cases where ICE detainers were ignored. Sound familiar. You've got a guy in jail that's got an ICE detainer, and yet we have in one case, a judge facilitating a guy with an ICE detainer while ICE is standing out in the hallway waiting to pick him up because he just got there with his court proceeding fared him out the back door actively engaging in depriving ICE of the opportunity to well, maybe deport him, but at least arrest him because he's got a detainer out. These are folks in maybe I don't know if it's an elected capacity in that particular state where that judge is, but people in positions of authority who are actively engaged in preventing immigrations and customs from enforcing laws on the books, and in some cases criminal illegal aliens. I weep for America said this operation also included the rest of the so called collaterals that be illegal aliens who weren't in ICE's priority list but were with people they were in fact targeting, and ICE has been repeatedly warning that sanctuary policies will lead to these collateral arrests. If you've got the guy who's the criminal, and if you don't want people who aren't engaged in criminal activity yet nonetheless are illegal aliens, you want to keep ICE from having to go to where that criminal is. You want to hold them in custody until ICE can pick that one singular person up, as opposed to them being released and going home and hanging out with the family who may be here illegally but haven't conducted anything criminal, which is where all the big major concern is coming from. We're breaking up families, We're deporting people who haven't done anything wrong. Well, you know, you can make an argument about that whether they did anything wrong by coming into our country without permission, a victimless crime unless you look at the monetary toll it's taken on our country. But by harboring them or facilitating their release into society, you are ultimately going to cause ICE to pick up a lot more people because they typically are living among other illegal immigrants. You got to go out into the community to make the arrest of these criminal aliens on the streets rather than having them transferred from the local jurisdic at jail. I mean, duh, that's just just frustrating. And you know, at least I know that I'm on the right side of the Ledger on this one, because all the polling indicates at least the one area where Trump has got good numbers. You can look all across the economy and this, that and the other thing teriff policies, and you know, he's underwater here, he's underwater there. But when it comes to enforcing illegal immigration and when it comes to enforcing the border and border security, and when it comes to removing criminals from our country who are not supposed to be here in the first place, most of us say he's doing a good job. It's the other part of the country's backcrap and sane have lost their collective minds six sixteen fifty five K's Detalk Station Jay, Hang on a moment, Buddy, I will get your call when we return. And after I mentioned my good friends at Bud Herbert Motors who will take awesome care of you. It's their family name, it's their family tradition, the best lawn equipment that is sold, and their knowledge about that equipment, their ability to help you find the perfect piece of lawn equipment that you're looking for, and they're servicing everything that they sell. Fifth generation family are operated Bud Herbert Motors serving Greater Cincinnati for I bet closer to eighty years than seventy five. And you call them, you will be working and speaking with a Herbert family member and they're proud of what they do. That's why their customer service is so great, and that's why they only sell the best John Deere lawn tractors. And even big stuff. You got a farm, get in touch with but Herbert Motors. They have compact utility tractors as well for smaller yards. X Mark Mowers, Steel, Haunt of Power Equipment. Two locations, one in north Side, one in Harrison. Bud Herbertmotors dot Com to learn all about what they sell, the various products they sell, and then you can tap their impressive product knowledge when you call them. Their customer service again is superior. It is Budherbertmotors dot Com. As I mentioned five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC UH Channel I first winning with the forecast go to be hazy today sunny though uh dry.
Speaker 1: I have eighty six few clouds overnight sixty seven to low eighty seven, high tomorrow at hazy skies and humidity jumping up overnight chance to rain sixty seven and a better chance to rain showers on Thursday with the high of eighty fifty six. Right now, let's get a traffick update from you see how Traffic Center. Millions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Find answers from leading brain health experts. So you see help learn more at you see health dot com.
Speaker 9: Cruiser now working with an accident eastbound two seventy five before Hamilton Avenue. What lingos are blocked and that's backing traffic up pass col Rain Avenue and over a twenty minute delay may clear the wreck.
Speaker 1: Westbound two seventy five.
Speaker 9: I'm in that same spot elsewhere highway traffic looks good, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's six twenty one to five kc DE talk station. Before I get to the phone, jays on the line, I note along the same lines. According to Texas State Representative David Spiller, they just passed a bill that will mandate all Texas sheriffs who operator, contact or contract writer out of a county jail to enter into an agreement with ICE, which provides training and access to immigration databases, enabling deputies to perform limited immigration law enforcement. Bottom line is, you gotta cooperate with ICE, so no releasing of these detainer folks out of the jails. Local sheriff's departments will be cooperating with ICE officials to make sure they're transferred into the immigrations and Customs enforcement hands, which sounds me like the logical thing to do. Jay, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 18: Hey, good morning, Brian. As you're talking, you know, just it's a constant reminder that the biggest national security threat to Red States is Blue States and the Democrat Party more specifically. And I can't help but think that the founders when they got together in a room and said, Okay, we're going to put together a system of government that maximizes individual freedom and protect God given rights, I don't.
Speaker 7: Think that I think that they would be shocked to.
Speaker 18: Find out that we never got back in the room again and said okay, let's let's see how things are going, what's working, what's not working, Because if we had, we would find and discover that again, the biggest national security threat to the Red States and the biggest risk to our personal freedoms are Blue states and the Democrat Party platform. And if you go back in time and say, you know, the Chinese didn't know how to launch satellites into space until Bill Clinton gave them supercomputers. Obama took over health care and along with carbon dioxide and carbon emissions, and shut down the energy Joe Biden let millions of immigrants illegal immigrants, and that are now going to propose a terrorist threat.
Speaker 4: And I agree with you.
Speaker 18: I think it could be longer than ten years. I think it's going to be a generation or more that we're going to be We're going to be turning into we've turned into one of these countries where we're going to be fighting terrorism at every front. I like the discussion about a national divorce, which doesn't mean civil war. It means we part company and we can be as close to each other as Canada and Mexico. But there is already a cold civil war in his country. And our ideas are so different that it is to the point that if the Red States want to have God given freedoms protected and they want to follow the Constitution and we want to have national security, it's not going to happen when half the federal government is run by communists ie Democrats. And I wish that, I wish that to get back on the table, but sadly it seems like that came in and then.
Speaker 7: It faded away, and I think we're going.
Speaker 18: To pay a heavy price for it. Well, because we cannot do the right hard thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I appreciate and hear everything you're saying. The problem is that too few people pay attention to the realities of what is happening in this country. They're persuaded by liberal ideology. They don't put it to a logical reasoning test. They hear sound bites. They're convinced by social media and the mainstream media that you know that these these right wing folks are all a bunch of lunatic, racist people, and that they're a threat to democracy, without explaining exactly how it is that folks like you and I j are somehow a threat to democracy, you know. And you've got the Internet, which crosses all state and country lines. There is no borders when it comes to that, dominated by leftists and leftist ideology and sometimes nefarious actions by our most dangerous enemies like the Chinese Communist Party, you know, and people don't take the in their lives to pay close attention to it on the level that maybe like you or I do. I mean, I have to do this for a living. I mean, I've lamented. There are days when I just get exhausted by reading what I read in the news. But it's my job to do it, and it's my job to pay attention and see through the crap that's out there. But most people, you know, they don't dedicate a moment's time in their lives even watching something like a thirty minute sound bite review of the news that you'll get from a half hour news program in the evening. They don't have time for that. They got to binge watch Netflix. They got you know, specialized soccer. They're taking their kids too. They got a life to live. They don't have time for politics. And so when they hear a meme or they see a meme rather or they hear a repeated SoundBite over and over evil Orange Man, they just sort of adopt that as a Defaull principle and think that's a dominant philosophy. And lord knows, nobody wants to buck the system or not be a part of the masses of the on the on the right side of the ledger, and so they join in that in that chorus of lies. You know, I think that's our biggest problem, Jay, It's just willful ignorance. And then double down on that with the dumbing down of our children. I read that story the other day about California is equity grading. You can pass the class with a twenty one. A twenty one is a D. I mean, yeah, okay, Well that means you're graduating a kid who doesn't know Jack Squad about anything. That's an ignorant person, that is a useful idiot that can be easily manipulated by whatever evil forces are out in the world. Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Agreed, Brian.
Speaker 18: And this is where I think that leadership in the Republican Party and the Conservative movement.
Speaker 7: There's thirty six red states.
Speaker 18: Being let around by the nose by fourteen blue states. Enough is enough, So the people that are in power, make your case, stand up and speak to the American people. Lay it out in black and white. You've got more than enough facts over from Jimmy Carter on back to Woodrow Wilson. Lay out your case and start the move to get this national divorce done. But it takes some leadership as well. So I don't disagree with you the grassroots that we're a country of blissful ignorance. But the people that are in power, every Republican, every Conservative, they see it every damn day. Well, what their colleagues on the other side of the aisle are doing. So do something, Do something bold instead of the half step measures where the left takes this eighty miles an hour to the left and when Republicans get in power they can slow it down to twenty miles per hour to the left. Seems like the best we can hope for. So I'm looking for more bold action. And I think that they would. I think those Blue states, if they had to implement their own ideas on their own dime, it wouldn't take but two or three years before they would come crawling back asking to get back into the voluntary union.
Speaker 4: Of fifty states.
Speaker 18: If that's what we still have, and I'm not sure it is.
Speaker 1: Well, and you say on your own dime that I have to turn to Republicans and the so called big beautiful bill capitulating and increasing salt deductions of forty grand because that just benefits those Blue states that are so heavy TAXI that they want to write off those extra taxes, which helps support the nonsense that they voted these people in office and pass legislation and overwhelm the social welfare and everything else. All these these leftist policies. All we need to help this. We need to build that. Okay, we're going to increase attacks and increase the tax well, I get to write it off, meaning the Red States are going to cover the freight for the outrageous taxes and policies that we've implemented here in our Blue states. Republicans they did that. I mean ten thousand. You may think ten thousands too much, but forty thousand they were looking for one hundred thousand dollars just to write off their own states taxes. That's a supplement from the Republican states. The Red states with lower taxation put it shouldering the burden on the entire American public. It's just wrong. So we've got Republicans to deal with too, Jay, And I'm sure you could probably name a handful. I know I can. It's a growing threat. I appreciate your thoughts, Jay, Always do six twenty nine. If you drive cares of the talk station New Hampster, Gary, you will be next out of time in the segment. And I want an opportunity to mention the right place to take your traditionally manufactured imported car or tesla. It's foreign exchange. I go to the west Chester location. That's Tyler's the elegsit off seventy five had East two Street, Tannger right on Kinglin. You are right there, really easy to get to. That's where Austin and the SE certified Master technicians will be working on your car. You'll get a full warranty on parts in service. And the reason you would go there as opposed to the dealer is because you're not gonna pay as much and you'll have a lot of money saved by going to Foreign Exchange. Plus, I argue the customer service there is superior to the dealer. I don't have anything against the dealer where I bought my car, but I go to Foreign Exchange when it comes to service. That's been the case for I think at least ten years, and I'd love to be able to add up all the money I've saved over those ten years compared to the dealer. But I know it's a lot. And again cars always fixed to my satisfaction. Give them a call five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. You can learn more online. The website is Foreign In the letter X dot com.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Waking up on the right side. This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 19: And at what point does anyone ask the tough question is there any degree of elder abuse here? Because it had to be worse behind the scenes. I think we you saw the best of him. And Kinra has been seth molten on with Bill Maher over the weekend saying part of the reason for the cover up of Biden's mental fitness is because Democrats feared being honest would help Donald Trump. We also found out over the weekend, and this doesn't surprise me because we were calling it out at the time. Remember they would not go to East Palestine, you know, they were too busy. And now we find out that Biden Whitehouse insisted families were saved publicly, but they found that it was toxic and could cause cancer and warned of a cancer cluster, and they weren't telling the people of East Palestine.
Speaker 3: From coast to coast, from sea to shining seas.
Speaker 10: It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: Pure talk.
Speaker 19: My wireless company, a veteran owned company, believes every man every woman who has faithfully served this country deserves to proudly fly an American flag that was made in America. And that's why Pure Talk is on a mission to give an Allegiance flag, the highest quality American flag made in Charleston, South Carolina, to one thousand veterans in time for these patriotic holidays. Just switch your cell phone service to pure Talk. Do it this month, and a portion of every sale will go to provide these high quality flags hand sown to the deserving vets. Now, with plans starting at just twenty five bucks a month for unlimited talk and text and plenty of data, you can enjoy America's most dependable five G network, all while cutting your cell phone bill in half. Average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. You just dial pound two fifty say the keyword save now. Pure Talk's customer service will make the switch pound two to fifty keywords save now. Support our vetteras and switch to America's wireless company.
Speaker 1: Sure Talk sus that loadscam with Cross Country Morgans. Here it is you'r channel I first one of weather forecast hazy and sunny today warmer. I have eighty six. It will be dry. It'll be dry every night as well. A few clouds sixty seven for the low hazy skies again tomorrow with more humidity in a high of eighty seven, slight chance raine every night down to sixty seven, and a better chance to rain storms on Thursday with the high of eighty degrees fifty six degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic from the UCL Train Fingk Center.
Speaker 9: Millions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's or other dementias. Find answers from leading brain health experts at do you see Home Learn more, ADU see help dot com. CRIS continue to work with the wreck East Pound two seventy five. Before you get to Hamilton Avenue that traffic get is backing up towards coal rain for an extra fifteen minutes. Elsewhere, highway traffic continues to look good. Chuck ingramon fifty five KR and see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty four. Straight to the phones, went a little bit along with Jay ran King as I did. But it's worth it, George, you hold on got New Hampshire Gary Line first, Gary, welcome back, my friend.
Speaker 4: Good to hear from you, Hey, Good to hear from you, bride.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 20: National divorce will never ever ever happen without farm conflict. There's way too much money on the table from all states, and you also took most of my thunder with assault the tax deduction. There's way too much money out there and there's no real geographic lines.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do. You're gonna what are you gonna do? You're gonna take Ohio. They'll go to the communist side.
Speaker 20: Right, Oh, watch the rebel rousing men.
Speaker 7: You know right?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, how about New Hampshire in.
Speaker 6: The middle of the communist New England?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 20: Ain't gonna happen now?
Speaker 1: And what are you gonna put walls up between the states? We had a freedom of travel in this country, which I embrace and appreciate because you know what, if this state went to hell in a hand basket like California, I would like so many Californians, New Yorkers and others leave the state for a better environment. The only problem is that a lot of those leftists leave their state because it sucks, and then bring their stupid ideas to the states that they moved to and end up changing those states into suck states. Scary phenomenon happening right in front of her very eyes. George got a break if you don't mind holding for a moment. I'll be happy to take your call, and I'm looking forward to it. First though, a way to save massive money. Ask my friend Jeff always sends me an email when I mentioned Affordable Imaging Services because Jeff saved three thousand, one hundred dollars when you got a CT scan there much in the same way I save that kind of money I've had. I think this is my third coming up this month at Affordable Imaging Services. It's four point fifty without a contrast six hundred fifth. You might pay five grand at a hospital for a CT scan. It'll they'll make you wait around a long time. I had the MRI I fairly recently at Affordable Imaging Services and I was told by my doctor, Man, they're really backed up over at the hospitals. I don't want to go there anyway. He goes, Oh, no, I know you do commercials for affordable I'll just call on the script there. I got it called in. I was there the next day getting my MRI. It was a little over six hundred dollars because I needed a contrast. If you don't need to contrast, four hundred and ninety five bucks Echo Cardigram thirty five hundred dollars at a hospital, perhaps five hundred without an enhancement, eight hundred with an enhancement. Affordable Imaging Services. Every image comes with a board certified radiologist report. Never had a complaint for my various doctors who have reviewed those. It's the same equipment, medical professionals who've been at this for years and years and years operating the equipment. So why not save a lot of money? Choice scheduled appointment five one three seven, five three eight thousand. That's five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Learn more online at Affordable Imaging Services. I'm sorry, sorry Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Steve Perrins coordinated Jo John and I says the following about the weather got hazy skies and sunny conditions today. It'll be a high of eighty six. Do you clouds over night sixty seven to low eighty seven to hine tomorrow with hazy skies continuing, Also humidity rising, slight chancer rain over Wednesday night and a low of sixty seven and then a better chance for showers and storms on Thursday with a high of eighty It's fifty six. Now let's hear about traffic conditions, Chuck.
Speaker 9: Ingram from the uce of Traffic Center. Millions of Americans. So I'm living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Find answers from leading brain health experts, and do you see help learn more?
Speaker 1: Do you see help dot com?
Speaker 9: Cruise continue to work for the wreck eastbound two seventy five before Hamilton Avenue left lames are block traffic jammed from before Coal rain four an extra twenty minutes elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Not all that bad, just.
Speaker 9: Beginning to slow down SAP two seventy five between the Lawrence Prayer Ramp and the bridge. Chuck ingbramant if I have Kar see the talk station.
Speaker 1: There's forty one I think about Kars the talk station. Love to hear from you. You've got a comment. I've won three seven two three talks. George, thank you so much for holding over the break here. Sorry couldn't get your call in the last segment. Welcome to the program, Borning.
Speaker 21: Brian, and I was thinking that when the Bounders broke the constitution, they have the Senate appointed by the state legislatures for a reason, and that reason was for them to represent the state's victors, not the people victress. And when they changed that, how senators do is worry about getting re elected as opposed to protecting the states, particularly the red states for the blue states.
Speaker 1: PROBA, Yeah, there is that. Well, remember the original the original argument of the Constitution was do we have a really, really ober powerful federal centralized government or do we allow the states to have some measure of control and authority over their own destiny? And you know, we have a constitutional republic here. The states are supposed to be in control for the large part, but gradually, over time federal power has increased more and more. And I think one of the most evil, nefarious things that allowed the federal government to increase its power and control is income tax. Because they take the tax from us, they unilaterally decide how much money they're going to take from our paychecks to fill their coffers, and then when we need money, we want some of our money back. It comes back with what strings attached, which allows the federal government to control the states. That's what happened with the highway money here in Ohio. We wanted to keep the drinking age at nineteen for young people to have beer. Hell, they can be shipped off to war. But no, no, no, no. Unless you change a drinking age at twenty one, you're not going to get federal money. Well, we capitulated, didn't we. And that's the story that has been the an issue for decades and decades and decades. Now it's nefarious from my standpoint, but it's a reality.
Speaker 21: Well, I'm seventy years old and I'm headed to work this morning. I work my forty five fifty five hours a week. Can they take my money and give it to people I don't even like.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do, yes, they and they take a.
Speaker 21: Big jump because I have nothing to claim but me.
Speaker 1: Well, you are not alone in your complaints and criticisms. I saw an article and I actually printed out how the eighty percent of the US population supports twenty percent who choose not to work even though they're capable of work. There are people in this country, and you know it is I'm just I feel like I'm man'splaining here. They're capable. This is the issue with Medicaid. Why are you getting public assistance that was designed and created to help folks with disabilities and people truly on life's margins, People with cognitive problems people who are incapable of performing labor on any level, allowing folks that are in that category to just well rip off the American taxpayer. From my standpoint, there should be an obligation to participate if you're able to do it. And I'll make a plug for the trades again, there are so many job opportunities out there for folks who know. Don't need a college education. All you need is training and if you're able body, you're able to perform in the trades, you can earn. Why you learn, watch the journeyman works. See how he hammers the shingle into the roof. Can you do that? Yeah? Next thing you know, you're a roofer with a decent salary. And it's across the board with all the trades. How could you argue against that? I mean, Jony Ernst is in a town hall. You they get an earfool from people some believe to be paid activists. Jury's out on that. Constituent question ERNs about the reconciliation bill, arguing that the proposed cuts seem neither compassionate nor fiscally responsible. Audience applauded to this woman, especially concerns about the bills proposed cuts to snap benefits of Medicaid spending. Ernst, for her part, said those who would lose Medicaid were not currently eligible for Medicaid. You're arguing when you're arguing about illegals that are receiving Medicaid benefits, she said, one point four million. They're not They're not eligible, so they will be coming off off what audience member heard shouting people are gonna die. We are not going to we are all going to die. We're not all going to die. Actually, her comment was more of a it's like death and taxis. She said, well, we are all going to die. Some people, boode, listen to me when I say She said that we are going to focus on those that are most vulnerable. If you don't want to listen, that's fine. But what I'm doing is going through and telling you that those that are not eligible, those that are working and have benefits elsewhere, those should receive the benefits elsewhere. Leave those dollars for those that are eligible for Medicaid. Meaning if you're able body and you're capable of working, you're really not eligible for Medicaid in the first instance. How is it that we expanded this program to include people who are able bodied six forty seven fifty five k s. The talk station cover Sensey another exact. I did get my email from Jeff after I mentioned Affordable Imaging Services another service he and he went full on with Cover Sinsey. He's got a small business and he was not happy with the insurance benefits. It was expensive and it didn't he had the big out of pocket expense and out of pocket liability. And I was talking about small businesses. You really should reach out to John Room and the team at Cover Sincy because of your employees maybe aren't making a whole lot of money and therefore they're not willing to pay an insurance printing when they got to shovel out nine thousand dollars up front before the insurance even kicks in. An ideal call is to Cover Sincy where John can get your people insured with you know, even including dollar one coverage. He is your broker and he literally and his team literally talked to each and every one of the employees because everybody's in a different place in life. They work with hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of different policies. Because they are your broker, they're not working for those companies. They'll put together a package of insurance that does provide great coverage for a lot less money, so you can save heaploads of money. And then after the medical insurance is put and he went out and he went back for vision and dental as well. His employees are extremely happy, and I've heard from him many times. Just one person, one small business owner who's got great results with cover Sensing. If you're in another state, he can help you. They're nationwide. I know it's cover Sinsy, which suggests it's just the greater Cincinnati area, but no, they're everywhere and they do a great job. For example, couples under sixty five saving thirty to sixty percent with better coverage. Yeah, that's kind of how what happens all the time. Is there any obligation to you know, all you do is initiate the conversation by calling or filling out the form online to call them. It's five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred call online coversincy dot.
Speaker 10: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The Medal of Honor is the highest ten and nine Onetherfoe castills. It's going to be sonny and hazy today with a high of eighty six. Few clouds of night sixty seven for the low, sunny and hazy again Tomorrow. Community will be rising high of eighty seven, slight chance rain every night down to sixty seven, and better chance of showers and storms on Thursday with a high of eighty degrees. Fifty six degrees. Right now, time for traffic. Chuck from the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: Millions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's or other dementias. Find answers from leading brain health experts at you see help learn more at u se health dot com. Cruise continue to work with an accident at eastbound two seventy five before you get to Hamilton Avenue. Traffic backs up past Cole Raine Avenue south two seventy five. Break lights between the Lawrence Burt Ramp and the bridge northbound seventy five.
Speaker 1: No delay through the cut.
Speaker 9: Ats have got Chuck ingramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty two fifty five KRC detalk station Happy two straightway where the phones would go. I got Marcie on the line. Marcy, thanks for calling the program this morning.
Speaker 7: Welcome Hi Brian.
Speaker 22: My husband, and I met you at the iHeart Christmas party this year.
Speaker 1: Oh, and.
Speaker 22: I wanted to tell you that I had a daughter who worked as an executive with Ernest and Julia Gallo, and she had a great office on Court Street, up on the fourth floor, and in that same building was a disability office, and there was a guard who worked at the front door to make sure that everybody was up and up when they came into the office building. And he told us that he saw people come in that building on walkers and crutches and they would go up to the disability office and apply there or get their checks or whatever, and then he would see them come down on the elevator and they were walking out.
Speaker 7: They just made it look like they had disability to.
Speaker 22: You know, get money, and then after they did, they just walked on out the building.
Speaker 1: Well I.
Speaker 7: Happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't shock me a bit. If there's a way to build the system, somebody's going to learn to build the system. But that's one of the reasons in the Big Beautiful Bill, which I hate the name of, they have an eligibility check twice a year as opposed to one. Now, I don't know if that can change the dynamic of what you're describing, because the eligibility check is going to take place at that office, and they're going to show up with their walkers or their wheelchairs or their crutches and perform a similar act, but at least it'll be a double check. Maybe surprise visits to the home might be in order, although the amount of bureaucracy and the number of people that would be required to check up on people and the veracity of what they're saying about their disability would be overwhelming and a huge cost in and of itself. So, you know, people are just willing to rip the system off. I mean how people within government are rip ripping the system off. I saw that story the other day about a sixty million dollars. I believe it was Snap fraud by someone that worked for SNAP. I think that was the right agency. So yeah, lack of ethics, morality, criminal behavior generally speaking, I mean, it's rampant, it's everywhere. But if the government's involved, you can rest assure Marcy that they're not going to be good about checking up on things. Why let's go back to the factor where the money comes from. Their organizations exist because they don't have to make money. They're not accountable to the American taxpayer. They just take the money and spend it inefficiently quite often, as a department of a government efficiency pointed out time and time and time and time again, they aren't accountable. Any business out there that operated by the the federal government would be out of business. But because they automatically get the money for the American taxpayer. And oddly enough, in spite of the trillions of dollars they take away from us every year, it's still not enough. And they spend more than a trillion dollars and aer training and a half dollars every single year beyond what they take in. I mean, the system is designed to fall apart. That's why I keep talking about the existential thread of government spending. You can't run the printing press forever see history. It's been tried before, and it's never worked, and the results are always catastrophic. Six fifty five fifty five KRC the talk station. Feel free to call off top of the iron Is. I'll be right back, and then we're going to get the Colonel William Dunn with the book Gunfighter's Rule. That'll take place at seven point forty, I'll be right back us happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour. We're moving very quickly. Fifty five KRC the talk station seven O sixty five air CEP talks DHA Happy to day one hour from now. The insight'shub be bright Bart News today the return of John Carney, who's the bright part news. Financial Economic Sedator. Is the economy good or bad? Depends on where you get your news. It's the kind I put it out yesterday we're talking with Dave Wariam's taxpayer Protection Lines. I was joking before we talk with him, he had all these articles lined up, they suggesting everything was all gloom and doom and not really. So there's a lot of positive news out there in terms of the economy, and inflation is down, and of course wild oil is going up a little bit. I just saw get that price of the pump under three bucks. When's the last time you saw that? So you know, look for the positives. Egg prices are down sixty percent, so you know, it's just there's there's some good out there. It just depends on where you get in your news and what your perceptions are. And sometimes perceptions don't mirror reality. And that's you know, springing from the argument or the discussion we're having the prior hour. If you're not paying attention closer to what's going on, like what's in that quote unquote big beautiful bill, you'd think that all these people are going to be starving to death and in the streets the Republicans evil, they are going to cut everybody out. Oh my god, the world's going to end. And that's not what that bill does. It's that work requirement. It's only twenty hours a week, eighty hours a month dedicated toward getting a career in the trades. To leave and let you stay on the program if you're doing community service. The idea is if your able body to do something in return for the free money you're getting. What's wrong with that concept? Seriously, Deep dive with Daniel Davis, will get an update on what's going on with Russian Ukraine at a thirty and coming up in this hour seven forty Colonel William done with a book, Gunfighter's Rule. It should be an interesting conversation given the materials I have on the book, and over the break I found the article. I was referring to written by Antonio Grisefo came out yesterday, how the bottom twenty percent lives on your taxes. Let just go ahead and read it. Despite Democrats claims about the rich not paying their fair share, that's that class warfare thing I might interject at class warfare. You know, this is a pure Marxist concept in philosophy. You know, the evil rich, the evil rich. You know you're It plays on covetousness, greed, it plays on envy. Is how Marxism is embraced as a concept by so many people. You shouldn't have more than someone else. Well, that just eradicates the entire work ethic and systems fail when you do that again see history. It's like running the printing press and you think you can, you know, just keep things going alive and well, just by printing more and more dollars. And know that just creates inflationary reality. You can't keep up with. Next thing, you know, the currency is valueless. Venezuela Zimbabwe if I'm our republic anyway. Despite Democrats claims about the rich not paying their fair share, status shows the top twenty percent of earners pay more than sixty five percent of all federal income tax the bottom twenty percent pay effectively nothing, receiving more and benefits than they are paying in taxes. According to data from the Congressional Budget Office and the US Census Bureau, the bottom twenty percent of US income orders households in the lowest income quintile receive a significant portion, often the majority, of their income from government transfers, Medicaid, SNAP, housing subsidies, refederal tax credits like the Earned Income Tax Credit. Roughly eighty percent of Americans are taxpayers, while the remaining twenty percent are net consumers. To put it in simple terms, taxpayers eat what they kill, while tax consumers live off what others have hunted. They rely on the labor and productivity of the working class to sustain their standard of living. Although liberals often portray welfare recipients as disabled or unable to work, the reality is that most could work but choose not to. Congressional Budget Office sixty percent of working age adults in the welfare dependent population did not work at all during the year, and many were not officially classified as disabled. Among recipients of SNAP alone, roughly twenty percent are classified as able bodied adults without dependence. Data from the Census Bureau and the Department of Health and Human Services show that roughly forty to fifty percent of these individuals are able bodied adults of working age, and yet they have somehow managed to gain the system and continue receiving benefits. In other words, not qualified, and yet they still receive them. The controversy over the Big Beautiful Bill was, as usual misrepresented. The media frame that his cruel cuts as if benefits were being stripped of some old crippled woman born with her heart on the outside, raising several mixed raced children. A ten percent cut, for example, is always portrayed as meeting a disabled or aged person living on two thousand a month is now going to be getting eighteen hundred dollars. But that's generally not what a budget cut means most cases. It simply means the bar is being raised to qualify for benefits so that the healthy, working, aged people are encouraged to go back to work. And proof of this is that Democrats are always quick to say with the new cuts, twelve million people could lose their benefits. Yes, that's exactly what a cut is supposed to do. Reduce the total number of people on benefits not necessarily reduce payments to those who truly need them, as is so often the case in politics between the two parties, terms need to be defined. Most people agree that those who truly need help should get it, include me among them. We just want to narrow the definition of who qualifies Democrats. Por trade benefits is a temporary lifeline, but in reality they often create long term dependence. States routinely report challenges and getting these individuals into job training or employment programs. Meanwhile, many recipients get more in refundable tax credits than they owe, along with a wide range of benefits from both federal and state programs, including snap, Medicaid, Section eight, housing utility subsidies, and child tax credits. With the rent, medical care, food, and other expenses covered without working, they have little incentive to put in the effort that would disqualify them from receiving free money. Compounding the issue, many of the households receiving benefits some suffer rather from chronic social breakdown, according to the US Census Bureau. And I've had so many experts and authors and politicians and police department officials and lord across the spectrum of the World point out this, more than seventy percent of children in low income or inner city communities are raised in fatherless homes. These children face dramatically worse outcomes across the board. The National Fatherhood Initiative reports that children without fathers are four times more likely to live in poverty, trice, is likely to drop out of school, and more likely to engage in criminal activity or be incarcerated. Studies from the Brooking Institute and Pew Charitable Trust further show that welfare dependency is often passed down through generations. The child whose parents receive public assistance is significantly significantly more likely to end up on welfare themselves, and the probability increases further if both parents and grandparents are lived on benefits. In some communities, families are now entering their fourth generation of government dependence, with no expectation or cultural pressure to exit the welfare system, and the left either denies that any of this is true, or worse, believes it's a good thing. And that's where the nefarious component comes in. Going back to the education system, if you're not teaching a child the learning skills necessary for an independent life, if you are passing children into the next grade, they do not have the base level skills for that particular grade that they're being passed through. If you're passing children and providing a diploma at high school for someone who has gotten across the board d's by only getting twenty percent of the material correct, if you're allowing them to skip a school, if you're not doing a skip school legit. Literally, this was from California the other day. I was just my mind was blown by this recent development, this equitable grading system they put in place in certain schools in the California education system, where you don't need to show up a class, you don't need to do homework, there are no additional tests. There is one final exam at each semester or quarter or whatever they're on that you can take over and over and over again until such time you get at least twenty percent right and get a d that as a child that I'm certain is more likely to be a dependent on government. So that's an unbelievably nefarious element going on right there. And dependence on government, of course benefits one party more than the other. Now, there are certain Republicans out in the world which I laid blame on for not being more true to the pure republican philosophies and sticking to core principles like we need to assist people to help them get out of the system, not create dependence on this system. So called big beautiful bill with at least a work requirement getting people out into the world and having them participate on some level to help them release themselves from dependence on government. But if you get people into the system who then complain about the level of taxation and complain about the fact that, well, how come that guy's not pulling his weight, Democrats would lose some of their elected offices, wouldn't they. So in order to stay in power, many of these leftists, often Marxists, i might point out, want a dependent class. They want people voting money into their own pocket. You know, that's my old comment. The fool is the one that's not looking out for his or her own best interests. Well, if you think it's in your best interest to get free stuff and things from governments, they don't have to get up out of bed in the morning and head off to work like so many of so many other of us do, then you're going to vote for the person who's going to continue down that path, the one who's promising you more stuff and free things from government, none of which is truly free. And for those class warriors out there that think all the richer evil people, without the top twenty percent of earners in this country, there will be sixty five percent less federal income taxes being taken in by the federal government which supports these programs. You know, I don't make this stuff up. I just observe it for what it is. And you know, oh, you're the evil guy. You're the one that wants people to starve in the street. No, absolutely not. I want people to appreciate the beauty of work, the fulfilling reality of employment, sometimes not always pleasant, joy of getting up and going to work, but the reward that work itself provides you, the dignity of work, the freedom and liberation you can get from work, the idea that you don't have to vote for some chucklehead to put food on your table. Eight team, if five K City Talk Station several callers online, we'll get right to those calls as soon as I return. After I mentioned my friends at Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning twice for Zimm of this morning. They do great work and you can save fifteen hundred and fifty bucks if you have to replace your HVA system. It's a perfect time to deal with the professionals at Zimmer who will take superior care of you. They've been around for eighty years, almost eighty full years. It's a family owned and operated business, third generation. Chris Zimmer at the Helm, and I know he's got a quality team that'll help you out regardless of what kind of system you got. They've got multiple different services that you can check the website for. But if the system's gone belly up, you got the bad news. It's time to save fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a brand new carrier comfort system for my friends at Zimmer, keeping area homes safe, efficient and comfortable again for eighty years. To get in touch with them, give Chris Zimmer a call five one three five one ninety eight ninety three five one ninety eight ninety three. Find them online. It's go with Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Uh, here's your channeline first one of wether Forecast's gonna be hazy and sunny today and a dry eighty six high, two clouds of a nine sixty seven for the low eighty seven high tomorrow communities, humidity slowly rising and again a hazy sunny day. Rain chants over nine sixty seven for low and a better chance of rain and storms on Thursday with a high of eighty It's fifty six in time for traffic from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: Bellions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Find answers from leading brain health experts. So you see health learn more at ucehealth dot com. They cleared the wreck on He's found two seventy five before Hamilton Avenue left Lane's were open again, but it's gonna take a bit to get rid of the backup between the Reagan Highway and Hamilton southbound seventy five beginning to get heavier through Blachlan king Ram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty two. If you have krcity talk station. Several callers online start with Jeff, Jeff, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 7: Ryan, good morning. I have one real quick question. Why is it not criminally negligent for a school system to pass people that don't come to school and they can't read, and they can't write in the grading system that they have. I mean, it's basically saying screw you, America, and especially for the kid. I'll hang up, and I appreciate your answer.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, Jeff, because there's no law on the books which obligates us to require a child to reach a certain level of functionality in school in order to be passed along to the next grade. And go ahead and try to propose a law like that, I'm sure you'd get a sizable population of our elected officials who would reject the notion that teachers should be required to ensure that children are at their level before they're passed along. It seems a question of logic and reason. There's a lot of people out there. Oh my god, you can't hold Johnny back. That would all his feelings would be heard. It would be uncomfortable for him having to repeat the grade. Hey, listen, I went to school with people who had to repeat a grade. I don't recall ever looking down on them. I don't recall ever even giving it a thought, but to the extent they continued on with their education and moved on and successfully completed the next grade level after giving this, the other one is shot the second time. They're probably happy that they were held back, because that's just a problem that gets more and more profound as you move on. It's the basic building blocks. If you don't have a foundation, you don't have a house to be sitting on top of it. Mississippi, James, welcome to the show, my friend. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Come in peace, love everybody, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: I love the message, James. Let's on your mind today?
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: You were speaking of the echo chamber, and that describes it so well and depends on where you get your news from, sir. And I'm a person and I listen on both sides and say, hey, that makes sense. So the way you just described it, it may one hundred percent truth, you know, as far as the budget cut, what it means and whatnot. And then you know, you listen at the other side and they compassionate about what they mean and the logic they use. So you sit there and you still subjected to your own experience, you know, and like you say, where you get your information from your eed co chamber, you're listening in a vacuum. Nobody's one hundred percent right. But you can frame it at any different any given time and be, you know, in a snapshot. That's what I'm trying to say. Yeah, you take a snapshot, But how do we get this larger as far as society? And maybe we can't, but we gotta spread this logic out.
Speaker 1: Well, you're allowed. Then you can come to a different political conclusion. The facts are like, for example, what I just read, I didn't make the figures up, you know, I mean, I've read this over and over again. The IRS says, the Congrecial Budget Office says, the US Census Bureau says, all these organizations that but both sides of the political ledger rely on. These are statistics about who pays taxes and who doesn't. Now you can argue that it doesn't matter that the bottom twenty percent that can work should still be able to get these benefits for whatever reason political. Otherwise you could be a Marxist and say, well, from each accordion's ability to each court is me these folks don't have the ability to work. And you can make that argument. I would deny that that's the truth. And we could argue about that, but we could come to different end conclusions based upon the same information. You know, I don't expect a Marxist to embrace what I stand for, which is libertarian philosophy. Little well, you know, but there are Marxists out in the world who think that you aren't You shouldn't make more than someone else. Even if you work harder and create something like you're the Bill Gates of the world. You come out with the greatest products in sliced bread, they believe you still shouldn't be able to work. The community owns your intellectual labor. The community owns your physical labor. It's part of the collective. I reject that completely as a political philosophy, and I couldn't argue with the Marxist about it because they firmly believe that we all live for each other, and we all own each other's stuff and things, and that no one should have more. So there's two sides of the argument and two different end games and conclusions, but based upon the same data that exists. So I know where you're coming from, and I hear you. But when the echo chamber of the world with Internet, you can just cling to far right leaning sites and only get that and not even have a comprehension or understanding of what the far left sites and news information has by way of their philosophy. And if they do that same thing, that means both sides are ignorant of what the other people are thinking, so they can't even engage in a responsible, coherent debate on the topic. So look forward to seeing at lunch tomorrow missus Mississippi, James. I hope you and your beautiful bride can make it. Jeff, if you don't mind hold on, I'll be happy to take your call, But I do have to take a break seven twenty seven right now and putting a word in for John Ryan, who is Prestige Interiers and who is the guy you definitely want to work on with your kitchen remodeling project. He has been doing kitchens a long long time, like thirty five years, and he does a great job because he's seen it all. Your true partner in a kitchen project from initial design to final installation. He has outstanding ideas. I know this because he had outstanding ideas for our kitchen. Hey, we love what he did for us and you will too, So sit down with John talk about your kitchen If you want to do a small project, he's the man you know, just maybe countertops and cabinets. If you want to do a gut rehab, the whole thing start from scratching, maybe even different in layout and design. He's the man for the job as well a plus with the BBB. Find him online check it all out at Prestige one two three dot com. Prestige one two three dot com. His number is five one three two four seven zero two two nine. That's two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: You're great at partendon as your channeline one. A forecast sunny and hazy today at a high of eighty six, few clouds over night sixty seven, Sonny and hazy tomorrow eighty seven with rising humidity overnight Wednesday, slight chance rain low at sixty seven, and an even better chance at showers and storms returning on Thursday with the high of eighty It's fifty six degrees Now time for traffic from the UCLP Tramfhic Center.
Speaker 9: Millions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's and other dementius. Find answers from leading brain health experts and you see health mon morid You see health dot com. He spend two seventy five continues to improve between the Reagan Highway and Hamilton Avenue after an earlier accent. You'll need a couple of extra minutes as that back up burns off North Pound seventy five. You're off and on the breaks between Buttermilk and Kyle's Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty one fifty five kr CD talk station by one three seven eight two three Taco was nine five fifty on eighteen teeth Funds, just like Jeff did. Jeff, Welcome to the program thanks to a holder with the break there.
Speaker 23: Hey you knowing every morning, Bryan. I actually just wanted a kind of a comment on your what you.
Speaker 24: Were talking about with kids, you know, being passed, uh mind technically pot yeah, uh Like I have a daughter who's actually in that situation, still in elementary.
Speaker 16: School, perfect grade the whole way through that they won't pass them on to the next grade unless they passed the state test.
Speaker 23: Which is very similar to the Department of Education.
Speaker 21: But the tests are out a computer.
Speaker 23: They do not allow the kid to go back and change an answer. So I've got a batary who can hate anything if you did it to her on a paper test, but you can't pass it on a computer test because when she realized made a wrong choice, you can't go back and take this.
Speaker 1: Huh, Well, that sounds unfair, And I mean, I'll support you in your criticism of that, because you know, having done tests many times over my life, I have gone back and rethought about something, erase the answer, and then put a different answer in. I think I even did that in a bar exam. So if you're I mean, you are locked in and you cannot alter it during the one testing period and the other the other thing I found a fault I found with a California grating system. Not only would they give you a D for a twenty percent passing, you're allowed to take the test as many times as you need and to ultimately pass it. Something tells me you might learn something. And even Timothy pointed out, and this is an email. If you only need to pass you twenty percent to and if it's multiple choice, there's a probability that even a guest will result in a twenty percent outcome, meaning you don't know anything. So yeah, that does not seem fair or appropriate to me. Now, I would much rather be able to go back and change my response. After you think about something, you're like, oh wait a second, I remember now, so valid point. Valid point. Let us see here a couple of local stories anyway, here's one from this morning. Joe found this one out right after the show opened.
Speaker 4: We have a.
Speaker 1: Teen dead. Happened in to drive by shooting in Cincinnati earlier this morning. Someone in the vehicle opened fire to home in the three thousand block of Percy Avenue, Westwood, then drove off one thirty this morning. According to Captain Stephen Brower speaking with Fox nineteen, JU and I found with three gunshot wounds. Pronounced dead at the scene. Teen's name not release while the homicide detectives continue to investigate. Multiple shell casings found outside the home. Shot spotter, which is that gun detective system that lets the police know about gunfire, detected as many as fourteen shots fired, accord to the captain. No suspect information currently available. No one's under arrest leasas as the time of this reporting, which is about four o'clock this morning. Violent week in Cincinnati, five people alone being shot late Thursday into Friday, and we had several shootings over the weekend. Sorry, State of Affairs seven thirty five. Right now fifty five k c DE talk station, we're gonna hear from Colonel William Dunn with the book Gunfighters Rule. That'll be next. After I mentioned the awesome dynamic duo of dentistry doctor Fred Pack and doctor Megan Frew. They're great. I've said it many times. I do enjoy going to the dentist. I may be alone or in the minority in that, but they do take great care of you. Doctor Fred Pack and doctor Megan Frew's clinic always the most state of the art clinic you're ever going to be. Doctor Fred Peck has kind of lived that his entire practice. He insists on the best for his patients, and he teamed up with doctor Meghan Frew and if she can, he can. If she can meet his rigorous standards, you know you're in great hands. And I've heard that from a lot of my listeners. They love doctor Meghan Freu great Dare I say chair side manner should make you feel comfortable and of course provide awesome dentistry, and both are great with cosmetic dentistry. Doctor Fred Peck and a credited Fellow with the American Academic American Academy and Cosmetic Dnastry, one of only three in the entire state of Ohio. Stunning, transformative, life changing, exceptional cosmetic dentistry is what he and doctor Freu can deliver on. So for general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, you're in the right hands. Five one three sixty one seventy six sixty six five one three six one seventy six sixty six. Online you find him at peck pec K peck smiles dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 1: Are you taking your family to dinner? Jan and I first one to weather forecast times Today, hazy and sunny, to be a high eighty six overnight, a few clouds, sixty seven for the low. Another hazy sunny day Tomorrow, humidity slowly rising eighty seven for the high. Chancer rain every night, just slight though, and then Thursday we get a better chance of showers of thunderstorms. Overnight low sixty seven Wednesday, and then we'll have a high of eighty on Thursday, fifty six degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update from Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 9: Chuck from the UCLP Traffic Center. Millions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's and other dementius. Find answers from leading brain health experts, and you see help Monmrid, you see health dot Com. He spend two seventy five continues to improve between the Reagan Highway and Hamilton Avenue after an earlier accident. You'll need a couple of extra minutes as that backup burns off northbound seventy five here off and on the breaks between Buttermilk and Kyle's. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station, Tish.
Speaker 1: I have seven forty here at the five k c DE talk station in a very happy Tuesday to you. It's time for military badassery and a book to talk about my next guys. William Dunn, President's Strategic Resilience Group, LLC, started the company of twenty sixteen after retirement from a thirty three year career in the United States Military, during which he rose to the ranks of private through sergeant, second lieutenant through colonel Tenant. Old Dominion University, got a BA from then Boston University, where he got a master's and a in business, as well as strategic Studies. Wants to complete the Military Basic School in the Infantry Officers Course in Quantico. He reported to NES Pensacola for flight training. Getting to the subject of the book. To sign is a Marine Cobra pilot and complete multiple deployments and a seven month deployment to Iraq as commander of HMLA three sixty nine. The gun Fighters and support of Operation of Rocky Freedom. Welcome to the program to talk about your book, Gunfighters Rule, and thank you for your service. Retired current William Burner done.
Speaker 25: Well, Hey, Bryan, thanks for having me. And I really appreciate that, uh that that update there, So that sounded great.
Speaker 1: It's you, man, it's you. You lived it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. All right.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask it before we get to talking about Gunfighters Rule and the story you've got there. Where did you get Berner from as the as the nickname.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's let's just put it here we go. That's gonna that's gonna cost you a beer to get that whole all right.
Speaker 1: I got a check, I got a stack of challenge coins, Colonel, so I'll I'll be sure and have one in my pocket next time we sit down catch you off guard? Maybe all right, I appreciate that. Now gunfighters rule. Obviously, you lived a life, you were in combat, you flew. What kind of helicopter did you fly? Was it a viper or a venom?
Speaker 25: Or it was a whiskey cobra, whisky cobra, the venom and the vipers. I got some time in the Huey's and uh, the four belated over came out right as I was getting.
Speaker 4: Ready to retire.
Speaker 25: I got a bunch of simulator time, but I never actually got the fly to four B lady cover.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you you, obviously, or at least I presumably you saw combat.
Speaker 25: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw combat uh many times, primarily as a Ford Air controller during o F one and then as a squadron commander of the gunfighters in o F six eight. So I've got got quite a bit of time on the ground over in Iraq for four combat deployments to Iraq, uh, And I did a combat deployment to Mogadishu, but I didn't I didn't return fire.
Speaker 4: They shot at us. We never saw whatever it's coming from.
Speaker 25: So a little bit of combat all over, but uh, you know, a lot of a lot of my brothers.
Speaker 1: And sister did a lot more than me. So well, I understand you. Most folks that serve their country honorably always tell the story of the other guys and how much more the other people did. And I'm certain that's a bit of being humble on your part. So is this is the gunfighters rule? Is it your story or is it a work of of Is it fictional account? Because you know, as I read the notes, it tells the story of a boy destined to become the United States Marine, which sounds like it could be either fact or fiction. Is this your story?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's my story for sure, all right. Now.
Speaker 25: I started out a young, young lad with my father and mother were Air Force veterans, and my dad was in the Air Force. And when I was a young kid, my dad started talking about how awesome these marines were, even though he was in the Air Force, he loved it.
Speaker 4: And our neighbor was a marine. I had a cousin was a marine, and uh, well.
Speaker 25: You know, long story short, my dad passed away when I was very young, and I talk about that in the book with some strange things happened during that time. And then when I turned seventeen, I joined the Marine Corps. That's amazing to get my mom to sign off. And there's a story about that there too, because at first she said, she said, no, Marines are crazy.
Speaker 4: You're never going to the Marine Corps.
Speaker 1: That's great. Now I have to ask you. You you mentioned you were shot at, And of course, if you're in combat in a helicopter, I've always wondered because to me, that would be a pants soiling experience because you're in this this obviously visible aircraft overhead. And since we live in times with modern warfare and heat seeking rockets and shoulder fired missiles and things like that, how do you cope with that situation? And what do you do to avoid getting hit?
Speaker 4: Well, you just flaw your tactics. And it's interesting.
Speaker 25: And I'll say this for myself and most of the cover plots I've talked to, No one's worried about themself getting shot down. You're worried about your women getting shot down or the guys.
Speaker 4: On the ground. And that's the stress.
Speaker 25: And I remember we used to we used to escort trucks and you're driving, you know, you're flying cobras overhead and you're escorting trucks and one time a truck hit an ID and blew up. The feeling of that is insurmountable because you're helpless. And so one day, and we talk about this in the book, a truck hits an I d and we find a guy that we call him the trigger man, and we find him and I'm rolling in to shoot him, and I can see him playing this day from a code boar about three hundred feet. He surrounds himself with the women and children literally, so we don't shoot. That was a tough day, and we talk a little bit. It's called uh, it's called gunfighter Village in the book.
Speaker 4: That is uh.
Speaker 25: You know, if I talked the Marines that were with me on that day, we still get stressed out about it. But but we got everybody out. Uh nobody, Well I shouldn't say that. Nobody on our side. There's two sides of this river. Nobody on our side of the river got killed. But in the other side, or army brothers, they took a beaten and lost lost some soldiers pretty pretty terribly.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a shame, and you got to live with that the rest of your life. Now I hear I'm reading that you mentioned a family destroyed by tragedies as well as disillusionment, disillusionment by the institution. Can you put a little flesh on the bones of that without revealing too much. It's in the book because I know my listen is going to just eat this up.
Speaker 4: Well, so you know, think I'm eleven years old. My dad dies. Right the following year, our house burns down. Oh my god, not all the way down, but it burns up so bad.
Speaker 25: We had to move That was coming off my mother, who early on in her life had had a stroke, a very terrible stroke. So she had a stroke. My dad died, house burns up, we got to move out, and then my mother ultimate. We end up moving into a great house. We end up losing that house because she she couldn't afford it. So a bunch of tragedy there, and you know, some stuff growing up that we learned. And then you know, I love the Marine Corps. I love the Marine Corps. When you read the book, people will understand exactly what I'm talking about. There are some things that happen within our beautiful corps that are not great. And like when I joined the Marine Corps when I was seventeen. I was going to be a marine recon. That's what I was promised. And when I'm at boot camp and I talk about this in the book, they call out done supply and they said, well hold on, hold on, there's a mistake. And my start and instructor he looked at me in the eyes a great great Svandi goes, your recruiter lied to you, and and.
Speaker 3: He did, he did.
Speaker 4: I came back. I went to see him. He goes, I lied to you. You're a marine who cares. And he was right. And so that's the weird thing. But I love the Marine Corps. You know.
Speaker 25: It's like I won't allow anyone that's not a marine to talk bad about the Marine Corps. But the Marines know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: We are we are a cult, and we are a tribe.
Speaker 25: But not everybody in the tribe is as perfect if you will, and I'm not perfect, we all all of us. I don't know a single marine that hasn't made a mistake to where they could have been, you know, their career could have ended. I don't know one, including some of my friends that have risen to very high general officer ranks. Every one of us have made a mistake that we could have been fired relieved.
Speaker 1: You know, you just never know, And I guess from what I've talked. I've talked to many, many folks who've served or actually currently served, and I have a lot of listeners in my audience who are part of the broader military family, if I can characterize it that way. And one of the things that's come through regularly is that after being discharged from the military, you're going to civilian life. And one of the problems that retired military face they missed the camaraderie. It sounds me like you thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie of the Marines. And how did you adjust to post military life in the absence of, you know, your brothers, if I may put it that way.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a great question.
Speaker 25: So I opened a company with two other retired Marines, and we support Davy, Marine Corps, Army Air Force all over the world.
Speaker 4: That's how I like cope with it.
Speaker 25: But yeah, so I get to spend some time with Marines, not every week, but definitely a couple of times a month. And I will tell you this, here's the big difference when you transition in for any veterans out there, you probably will agree.
Speaker 4: Anyone getting ready to.
Speaker 25: Retire or get out think about this is that you know, when you're a sergeant in the Marine Corps or a colonel in the Marine Corps and you tell us a bordinate to do something.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do it. Period.
Speaker 25: They may blow up a truck to get it done. They may, you know, whatever it takes, we'll get it done. It's not necessarily always that way in the civilian world.
Speaker 26: Really, yeah, right, oh, if it were only that way, if it were only that way, you know, it's like, you know, I'll ask somebody to do something right, which is a big difference.
Speaker 4: Right in the Marine Corps. You don't ask.
Speaker 25: You tell, hey, devil dog, I need you to go take care of this, and they do it. And one of the things I talk about that in the book, And I asked the Marine lieutenant to go blow something up one day and he's sure as heck, did it.
Speaker 4: Not the way I was thinking he was gonna do it, but he did it.
Speaker 25: And I it's funny because I talk about that. I did a brief one day to a one hundred and sixty north from Grumman executives on how military leadership applies in the civilian world. And what's interesting about that is what you know, in the civilian world, you may this phrase do whatever it takes, right, you do never never want to tell a marine that if you tell a marine do whatever it takes, they will do whatever it takes.
Speaker 1: So you gotta define parameters.
Speaker 25: You got to put some forevers on it, because you know, and I look back when I was a young Marine lance corporal that was carte blanche, do whatever it takes, devil dog. I'd be like, yes, sir, I get a big happy smile on my face, and I'd go blow up the world to get something done. And I tell you what, those my brothers and sisters that are still in we'll do that. They they chomp at the bit when you say do whatever it takes.
Speaker 1: That's great, well, and that's what creates the sort of the out of the box thinking that military members of the military are known for. That's why I think that's one of the reasons why they're fully appreciated and recognized by many employers as great employees. They take charge, they figure things out, and they do what they're told. You know, maybe within some defined parameters out here in the civilian world. But they're great at getting things.
Speaker 4: Done well they are.
Speaker 25: And the other thing that is beneficial is that I was a Marine Cobra pilot. My first job and my squadron as a lieutenant was the legal officer. I have no legal background, but my job was to advise my commander on legal issues in our squadron. As a brand new first lieutenant cover pilot. One of my next jobs was ordnance officer. I had to learn about all the not I knew all the ordinance on the aircraft. I had to learn and be with my Marines and they showed me how to load it and all the rules and regulations. And then you know, that's so whatever job you get, it doesn't matter. The CEO says, hey, you are now the logistics officer.
Speaker 4: That's what you go do. And so it makes military men.
Speaker 25: And women very, very diverse, and they I have to learn quickly how to be an expert.
Speaker 1: Retired Marine Colonel William Bernard donn get a copy of the book Gunfighter's Rule. Retired Colonel will We put this your book on my blog page fifty five cars dot com and and my listener is going to love to get a copy of it. Thank you and God bless you for your service to our country. My friend, it's been wonderful having a conversation with you.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks so much for having me. If folks buy the book, I hope you do. It's going to stress you out, but maybe in a good way, so I hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they will. Thanks again for your time, sir, and for your service. Seven fifty three right now fifty five care se detalk station. Get a word quick word in here for Emy Federal Credit Union. Saturday's day for the big shredding event. Get your documents together. Get over to Emy Federal Credit Union any of the three locations. They will shred your documents and make sure that they're thoroughly destroyed. So you've got confidential documents, you got non confidential documents. Just get rid of the paper that's sitting around and have it done for free. It's Emery FCU dot org. Get the location for all the location I get to play the address for all the locations, just showing up between nine and one this Saturday. Emory FCU dot org. Emory FCU dot org mls number four zero one zero eight seven, fifty five k the talk station Contact Text relief helpers for deep summer.
Speaker 10: What is happening now? Russia, terrorists in the market every day.
Speaker 1: Every day happens here. I'm fifty five KRC the talk station Ato six if if you got KRC the talk station, it's that time a week. I always look forward to it. We get the inside scoop from bright Bart News v R E I T B A r T dot com Book Market. Like I always say, we start out this segment book market, you'd be glad you did, because you don't want to live in an echo chamber. You're going to get some really good reporting and some reporting that's well done and isn't tainted with the left wing liberal bias. Like it's terrible out there. We're all gonna die. Joining us to talk about that. John Carneie return of On Carnegie, bright Bart News finance and economics editor as well as co author of the Breitbart Business Digest. John, Welcome back to the fifty five Carcene Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you back on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 16: And we are all going to die.
Speaker 1: Just not yet, right, It's death and taxes, right, John, that's.
Speaker 7: Right, you know, well, but maybe a little less taxes and you know, maybe we'll get to live a little bit.
Speaker 4: Longer we can.
Speaker 1: Let's hope for that. But you know, as I we talk quite a bit about the echo chamber, and many people live in their own echo chamber, I think notably politicians. We talk about the DC swamp, and something happens to people when they get elected and move off to Washington, d C. Their collective psyche is somehow removed somewhat from reality. But in this modern age where we can pick and choose which news outlets we want to get our news from, some people choose to dwell on the left leaning sites and never leave them. Some people choose to dwell on the right leaning sites and never leave them. And you truly get a completely different perspective depending on what you're reading and where you're reading it. And so generally speaking, our topic today is the economy, good or bad. Now, I just want ahead to pull up gasbuddy dot com and I'm pleased to see that the average price of regular gas, at least in my neighborhood is now down to two dollars and seventy nine cents, and it wasn't that long ago that I was paying north of three, if not even four dollars, And I'm sure you remember that, and maybe even worse where you live, John, But that's a great one. That's something that we all have to deal and cope with, and that's a sign that the economy is doing better. At least that price has come down. And I know the price of eggs has come down because I read about it at Breitbart, down sixty one percent since Trump took office. We don't have runaway inflation anymore. I think the report was that core inflation is the lowest in four years. All of this sounds like positive news, John.
Speaker 7: It is positive news. This is we just went through the lowest Memorial Day weekend gas prices other than not counting twenty twenty when we were locked down and people weren't really traveling much, but in decades it was. And gas prices probably this summer are going to average around three dollars a gallon where you are. It's already cheaper than that. It's going to get cheaper than that. I mean, it's been a while since some of us saw a two at the beginning of the gap price, which is you know, quite thrilling and frankly good for the economy because remember, every dollar that we're not pumping into our gas tank is a dollar that you could spend taking your family out to dinner, going on vacation, but you know, spending on back to school clothes. So it actually acts as a tax cut for the economy. People have more money in their pockets or to save. Frankly, you know, they're not just spending it to get to work to drive their cars. So this is a really good thing for the economy. And what we're seeing throughout the economic numbers is that the economy is actually doing quite well. The Atlanta Fed's GDP now estimate, which is you know, it changes a lot over the course of a quarter, but it tries to look at the most recent economic data and says, if this is how if the economy looks exactly how it does right now through the rest of the quarter, what would that mean. It has us growing at three point eight percent. Now, I don't think we're going to grow at three point eight percent in this April through June period, but we are growing pretty fast and the economy is doing very well, which again you wouldn't know looking at a lot of the headlines elsewhere because there is a lot of doom and gloom out there, but I don't and that has depressed consumer sentiment. But I don't think that'll last because, as I've said a number of times, you can't really fool people about the economy because they see it in their paychecks, they see it in their neighbors. They know when people have jobs. So the truth will out when it comes to the economy.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you in this fashion, is the gloom and doom reporting that I see regularly because for this job, John, I got to look at everything. I look at left wing sites, I look at right wing sites, I look at everything in the middle, so I kind of get a clear picture of where the bad news is coming from. Is this a phenomenon of like Trump derangement syndrome? We cannot say a positive thing because Donald Trump might get credit for it.
Speaker 7: It is what's really funny. So I read everything there is that comes out about the economy because that's my job, and I can see where the way this manifests itself is that when there is good news, it is spun in the worst way. Yes, when we got good news on inflation. There were headlines that said inflation is low, but that probably won't last for law right. In other words, you know, they ignore the actual good data and try to lead with the scary prediction. It doesn't really make sense, but it's definitely out there, this pushing the gloom narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it's funny because I have a financial planner on the program every week to talk about you know, financial planning and you know the things that impact our long term outlooks. And you know, you're always pointing out, yeah, it's this way now, but it will change. The markets go up, the markets go down. That's inevitable. So enjoy it while it lasts, because yes, the inflation will change in one direction or another. It may very well get better to leave that part out, you know, it's.
Speaker 7: Yes, And look, I think that there probably will be some prices. I've said this before. Tariffs will affect some prices. It'll push some prices up, but it will most likely result in other prices being lower. So it won't result in the kind of inflation that we just lived through, which was month after month all prices more or less going up. We won't see that this time. We may see some things that are directly affected by teriffs, those prices go up. But remember most of the things people buy in America are services, first of all, not affected by tariffs, and second are domestically produced goods. Your eggs, for instance, most of your groceries. Yes, avocados, a lot of them are imported, but a lot of what we buy is not actually imported, won't be affected by tariffs. Only some of it will go up in price and other things will come down, so I don't expect some sort of big inflation from the tariffs.
Speaker 1: Well, and going back to the price of fuel, obviously the price of diesel also has dropped, and that's what we pay for in terms of delivering all the goods and the goods in our country to the supermarkets and elsewhere. So maybe some of the potential increases from terrafts might be off said by lower transportation costs, so we won't feel it as badly.
Speaker 4: I think that's right.
Speaker 7: We'll have lower transportation costs and lower energy costs to produce things, because as you said, you know, when you order something online it gets delivered by a truck that you have to fill that up with guesst. But even further out in the economy, a lot of things have to be shipped either by rail or by truck to a factory to be processed into a good that we make, and so when you bring down the cost of fuel, it actually does have a ripple effect through the economy that can actually have a deflationary effect, and I think we're going to see that counter balancing this inflationary effect. One of the things that the re election of Donald Trump has done is reassure people that, yes, when we have Democrats in office, they will probably try to crack down on possible fuels. But we're not on a one way track, right. This war against fossil fuels is not inevitable. It's not just going to happen in one direction. We can push back and do energy abundance. And I think that's very reassuring to anybody who wants to, for instance, either go to work in the field of drilling or extracting, or be a chemical engineer in these fields. Those are all threatened occupation, yes, much less being an investor in those fields who wants to invest in something the President is saying he's going to wipe out in the next ten years.
Speaker 4: Nobody.
Speaker 7: Instead, now people can feel a little bit more reassured that we're not going to allow the government to wipe out oil natural gas.
Speaker 1: Well, we've also got cautionary tails out in the world which are causing people to maybe take some pause over pursuing this so called green energy production. And we had the whole issue in Spain and Portugal with the outage of the power plants that who relied I guess like seventy five percent on solar. They had a major disruption because solar is not isn't easily controlled because of the you know, sun like ebbs and flows, but that if you don't have backup energy production gas coal, nuclear, the lights are going to go out, and no one likes that when they're stuck on an elevator, most notably.
Speaker 7: Right, So you absolutely, you know it's fine to supplement oil natural gas with solar panels, you know, water, wind, that's great, but again those are not reliable. You know, the weather changes, the climate changes, so you can't count on it to be there when you need it. At the very least, you need an underlying infrastructure that's going to based on fossil fuels for the foreseeable future. So they were trying to push us ahead to a future that we actually don't have the technology for you we cannot be reliant solar power, for instance, and we won't be. But the problem is when they were trying so hard to push this, they were trying to make it so that people would invest less in fossil fuels. And when you invest less than fossil fuels, you're extracting less of it, which pushes up the price. So even though they claimed that they weren't trying to raise the price in gasoline and oil and natural guess.
Speaker 3: Of course they were.
Speaker 7: Of course it was very intentional. They wanted it to be more expensive.
Speaker 1: Well, Barack Obama famous quote the price of gas will necessarily go up, and didn't he predict the future accurately? I mean, that was the idea, you know, And I have a t shirt that says, you know, great ideas do not require force. And this green energy crap is being is being forced upon an economy that is not demanding it, either through incentives or just outright bands and refusals to allow drilling or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Extraction goes on by the permitting requirements to get a modular nuclear plant build. All the impediments that are thrown in the way by government force you to go into a direction you don't want to go, and that's that's going to cause problems with the price of gasoline, which it did intentionally, right, And.
Speaker 7: We also said that to follow through on that theme, they were trying to force the car companies to make far more electric vehicles. Yeah, the car companies discovered is that their demand just isn't there. People don't want People will buy hybrids, but the demand for a pure electric car is not there. The market has rejected this. It's a niche market. It's fine, there will always be a small segment, but it doesn't fit the lifestyles of many people across America. So they were trying that. They were trying to rate and raise the price of extraction. Basically banned pipelines. Yeah, if you can't have pipelines, you can't get oil to a refinery. There's no point in even taking it out of the ground. It's almost impossible to build a new refinery. Fortunately, there was recently last week a new Supreme Court decision that actually may be pairing back some of the environmentalist interference exactly in the US and that could be very helpful.
Speaker 1: It is you don't have to look at the downstream changes at what others downstream will do in connection with whatever project is being as an environmental review.
Speaker 7: I believe that was I don't even like to call it downstream changes. It was really imaginary changes. Somebody could come up with some way that this could be the pollution in the future. You couldn't build it, right, so you wanted literally, in the case that was settled by the court decided by the court, somebody wanted to build a railroad, right, and somebody said, well, if you build the railroad there, somebody might drill for oil nearby, because you'll have a railroad that they could ship the oil on, and that would cause more And when you burn that oil, it would put carbon in the air, which may cause global climate change, which therefore kid I mean.
Speaker 3: And then then you have to do it.
Speaker 1: You have to do the environment You have to do an environmental study for a project that hasn't even been suggested yet. I mean, that's the absurdity of it. And then that project obviously would yield further downstream environmental studies for fictitious projects that someone came up within their head. The idea that we lived in that world up until the Supreme Court decision came out just boggles my mind, John, it really does.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: And one of the most amazing things is that decision was nearly unanimous. It was just because one of the judges didn't participate in it ato, so even the liberal judges agreed that it had gone way too far. And to me, it's actually kind of amazing that we weren't having a bigger discussion about this. Congress actually should have acted even earlier. They should have been rekealing this law because it was crazy that it took the courts to say we shouldn't have this.
Speaker 1: How many topics could we say that prior sentence? Congress should have How many topics could we talk about Congress should have acted?
Speaker 25: Uh.
Speaker 1: You find him at Breitbart B R E I T B A R T. He is the Financing Economics editor. Always a pleasure to have you on the program, John Carney, Keep up the great work, my friend. I'll look forward to another discussion with you soon.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure. It's a twenty right now at fifty five krc DE talk station, and I get to mention plumb type plumbing. It's always plumbing done right. They are outstanding plumbers. They know this, They've done projects at my home. They're always a well oiled machine and no service fee, a free estimate Better Business Bureau rating of A plus. Why because they'd have great customer service and the price is always right and they know you deserve better and deliver on that. Get a tankless water here the Tri State's number one tankless installer that's plumb tight, Save save money, save a lot of space, size of it like a suitcase hanging on the wall, Get rid of that giant tank, and have unlimited hot water. Some listener mentioned to me he has four daughters, and he said, yeah, I got to get one of those tankles. He said, we're always running out of hot water. Last longer than tanks two ten to fifteen years for traditional tank. These tankless last north of twenty years. So you got all kinds of reasons to call plump type plumbing for a tankless water heater. They'll also fix your some pump. They will repair your sewer line without having to dig. That's right. Trenchless sewer line repair and replacement from plump type plumbing. If it's a residential plumbing need you are in the right hands. Give them a call at five one three seven, two seven, eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven Tight t I t E online It's plumtight dot com fifty five KRC dot com for more information about Channe nine. One of the forecasts Today, We're gonna have hazy sunny Scott sunny, but hazy however you want to slice it. Eighty six will be the high, over night low sixty seven with a few clouds. Another hazy sunny day tomorrow with humidity creeping up. Eighty seven for the high sixty seven the overnight low with a chance of rain, and then better chances of showers and storms on Thursday with the high of eighty degrees. Right now sixty degrees. Time for traffic update Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 9: From the ucl Traffic Center. Millions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Find answers from leading brain health experts that you see help learn more at you sehelp dot com. Crews continue to work with the recks IP found seventy five just Pomo Monroe and sixty three near the rest area.
Speaker 1: The bluff lanes are blocked, right wings.
Speaker 9: Are Blockedings found two seventy five for the records seventy five back traffic backing up close to four Chuck Ingram on fifty five KARC the talk station.
Speaker 1: A twenty four to fifty five KRCD talk station. Daniel Davis Deep dive coming up to the next segment. Of course, we'll be talking about Russia and Ukraine. Ukraine really pulling off a major coup with that drone attack. I'm still quite impressed by that. We'll see if Daniel David thinks it's going to change the dynamic of the war assault Wall Street Journal article suggesting the Ukraine can win. Really don't think he's going to draw the same conclusion. But congratulations of Hyde Park. It's going to be on the ballot. They got all the signatures they need and then some. And Cincinnati Inquiry interviewed some of the council members asking them, are you just going to go ahead and take away the zoning change that you allowed to have these well connected developers build this monstrosity in Hyde Park and withdraw the zoning ordinance So it looks like no. Jeff Camberdon Council in Camberton said, I expected to be on the ballot. Jemish Vice Mayor Jahn Michelle Leman Kearney said that she thinks that will be insulting to the people of Cincinnati who gathered all this signature. At least that's the impression I got from her statement. That will be a real slap in the face to the people of Cincinnati. That's what the system is for, so they organized, they gathered all those signatures. That's phenomenal work. And she's one of the no's on the zoning change, that's for her part. Councilmember Mika Owens had this to say, and I have no idea what it means. We are leaving all options open during tough decisions. I have centered myself in my values. The Hyde Park development required me to do it critically, centering values around accessible housing for all, support for small business, and more spaces for the people of our city to gather in community. They building a giant hotel there. Anyway you draw your own conclusion. She was, of course a yes on the zoning change, So congratulations the Hyde Park and I hope the voters back you up because this impacts all neighborhoods in some way, shape or form. Coming up the Deep Dive with Daniel Davis. Hope you can stick around fifty five KRC the talk station the Simply Money Minute twenty nine to fifty five KRC DE Talk Station Tuesday. At this time we always do the Deep Dive with retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis, talk military strategy. You talk about Ukraine and Russia. Nothing to talk about today, is there, Daniel, Welcome back, my friend. Yeah, so little has been having it up. There is just We're gonna have to work hard, but I bet.
Speaker 4: We can do it.
Speaker 1: I bet we can. You know, the we obviously are going to be talking about this. This surprising and what I perceived to be phenomenally successful drone attack. The parallel I've drawn, and I know I'm not the only one that drew it. It reminded me a lot of the Israelis blowing up. All the members of Hamas with the cell phones and the communication devices, well organized, planned in advanced and unbelievably well timed and successful. We had the same kind of thing. I mean, they from all reports, they planned this for the last eighteen months. They were able to secretly shuttle in these drones and these you know, prepared shelters that with the roofs that popped off on remote control. The drones launched in close proximity to the targets. And for what I understand is for a couple of hundred dollar drone multiplied by a large factor, they were able to do about seven billion dollars in damage the Russian aircraft. That's pretty darn impressive. But does it mean that Ukraine will win the war? Headline and the Wall Street Journal op edps by Bernard Henry Levy drone attack shows why Ukraine will win this war. And something suggests to me that you're not going to agree with mister Levy on that one.
Speaker 27: Oh man, No, I definitely hadn't seen that one. We'll definitely go look forward after we get off the air here. Yeah, but that is that is sheer fantasy. But let's let's first of all focus on what happened, because you said and by all accounts, and I'm certainly in agreement, this was a spectacularly executed operation on its own right, because it was done for such a long period of time, it was done with the cooperation of many at least soapar. It's been reported actual Russian citizens as well, people they recruited, et cetera, got to turn and to help Russia inside knowing what they were doing, uh, and then to keep it all secret that long, and.
Speaker 1: Then to have it on multiple locations.
Speaker 27: Hence the name spider web because it was all these different links to get together, and then to have the sophistication, the technological savvy to to be able to get through any kind of attempt to block signals, for example from the Russian side, to have it without being intercepted so that Russia didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: All that together was just really really successful.
Speaker 27: But then we have to get to the to the consequence of it, and other than being a real uh, you know, bloody eye or black eye for for Putin, it's not going to have any impact on the front line and the war that's going on were by the way overnight, Russia also continues to have significant progress going forward in the Sumi region. No one wants to talk about that on the Ukraine side because they want to bask in the glory of this. But the bottom line is what has this gain you? And so far I've seen that it has. It has angered the Russian side, It has made more of the senior people in the Kremlin. And by the way, there's lots of reports that there is a lot of debate within the upper echelon of the Russian Kremlin and their leadership that they want to respond much much stronger than Putin does.
Speaker 1: Putin still apparently is looking for some kind of you know, non.
Speaker 27: Provocative, it's not going to escalate better phrase, it's not going to escalate it and get the NATO drawn in.
Speaker 1: But it's also strong enough.
Speaker 27: And apparently they haven't come to a conclusion because they haven't said almost anything about it. But yeah, it ain't gonna win the war for the Ukraine side, no matter what anybody wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually fully expected an almost immediate retaliation. I don't know if you read the same thing I've read where you get your sources, but they had a massed about fifty thousand additional troops on the border there, the Russians did. I figured that they would just be unleashed into Ukraine and add to the already established zones that Russia is controlling right now.
Speaker 27: Well, you know what we've seen though, is that Russi SIA is very strategically minded and patient, and they have been from the outset, and they have done things that issue near term setbacks in order to get something big later on. For example, in the Hiirson area, they willingly withdrew all their forces across the Dnepa River and surrendered all that territory to the Ukraine side because they calculated that they couldn't hold it, knowing that it would be a huge media victory for the other side and they would get the territory, but it would preserve combat power for later on, and it played out that way. Is that helped Russia win the Battle of Back later on. This place here, those troops have been there already. They're already part of this northern offensive that Russia has probably already started. So they're not gonna, you know, rush into a new fight here. It's different than the slow pace they have because they want to preserve their troops and maximize the firepower to inflict casualties on the Ukraine side. So they're not going to change that. The only thing that might come is maybe some big expect tacking missile strikes into strategic targets where they haven't hit before. Maybe in a Russnik missile, you know, something that literally no one can stop at this point.
Speaker 1: But there may not be any of that either.
Speaker 27: In fact, one of Putin's former advisors was went on the air almost immediately on a Western show and said that he didn't think there would be any because he said, look, this is like the one hundredth time at Russian airbase has been attacked in the last two years. It's just the first time it's had this kind of success. So it's embarrassment, but it's not going to keep the take their eye off the ball of what they're doing. Well, that could be how it's going to work out.
Speaker 1: The broader implications of the success of this attack kind of have me worried. First off, I guess we have to view this through the lens of how this illustrates the changing dynamic of warfare, much in the same way usage of drones over the past military conflicts we've been in since drones have been used sort of reduce the need for manned aircraft. I mean, if you can send a million dollar drone in with no man in it and it can successfully complete a bombing operation, that's a lot better you see your resources than sending in a multi billion dollar F thirty five that's got a pilot in it that you got to worry about saving their lives. So that's one component. But this has me a little more worried from a domestic standpoint. A lot of concerns about China grabbing up all this land around our military bases. And I think it will be pretty damn easy in a country is free and as wide as our country for them to oh maybe get a whole giant drone fleet and launch it whenever the hell they damn well please, like for example, when the lights go out the day they invade Taiwan. Yeah, I mean, it's not just China.
Speaker 27: And by the way, you don't even have to own any land, as Russia just demonstrated. You just take point truck and it just nick. Russia is a lot more restrictive than the US in terms of movement, though it's actually much more open than people think, and you saw the results of it there. But of course here you can literally drive anywhere in our country. And I actually worry not as much about China, though that certainly is a big one on the front of the list. But you know, something like we talk about getting into a conflict with the cartails in Russia. In Mexico, we talked about sending in the special forces, like there's never going to be any consequence. But now we see that the opportunity here is so easy to do in so low cost. I fear that others may see what happened here and draw obvious conclusions. So I think that it's kind of like the genies out of the bottle here, and man, we better be figured out some kind of defense against this stuff as.
Speaker 1: Best we can. Right now. Well, we saw that nutjob throw a Milotov cocktails, obviously for political reasons he hates the Jews and wants to kill all of them or something looney Tunes like that. But also in the context of comments from the border security folks about the two million Godaways that we had no interaction. We don't know who they are, we don't know what they represent. Are they political? Are they perhaps cells that have formed and are just waiting for the or to launch any particular given attack. I mean, that's a real problem for our country in a going forward basis.
Speaker 27: Yes, it always That's one of the reasons I've always been such an advocate, no matter who's in the White House, that we need to have our secure borders. I've always said to whatever your immigration policy is, y'all figure that out. And whatever the Congress and the system of governments or whatever we agree to, whether everybody likes it or not, and they definitely won't, it doesn't matter. But whatever the law is, abide by it and enforce it so that we keep ourselves safe, so that whatever the decisions are, we don't get anybody in like you're talking now, where we don't even know who they are. And that's just an existing and a prevailing vulnerability of our country that we.
Speaker 1: Still have to some degree to this day. All right, and let's turn briefly back to Ukraine for we part coming today, Daniel Davis. They still have a shortage of manpower that has not solved. The problem hasn't been solved in the week since we've talked last week. So that's the ongoing issue for Ukraine. I mean, successful drone strikes are not They've got to keep guys on the front lines and they have to have the hardware and equipment to be able to fight with the remaining people they have.
Speaker 27: Well, yeah, and that's why the headline like the one you sided in the Wall Street Journal is embarrassing and just humiliating because it doesn't even talk about what's actually going on the front line, which I mentioned in the Sumi area.
Speaker 1: It's continuing to going forward.
Speaker 27: Another point to make on this big strike here is that the consequence of that also have to be considered.
Speaker 1: In Russia.
Speaker 27: A lot of them are calling this their pearl harbor moment, that you know, they got this strike and whatever. And then there's in the news I saw this morning before coming on your show is one of the writers in one of the op eds of a military review in Russia said, this has been our pearl harbor. Now it's time for our midway. So they do want some kind of a big strike in return. And as we've pointed out on your show many times, and you just addressed here, the man power in balance alone plus all the weapons, ammunition and everything else, is still irrevocably and decisively on the Russian side. These formations on the front are going to continue on no matter what happened five thousand kilometers from the front.
Speaker 1: Any hope of them sitting down. It sounds like every time we hear that they're gonna sit down and have some sort of talk to resolve this. It never does happen or nothing becomes of it. Russia can tell you, you.
Speaker 27: Know, Brian, one of the most puzzling and maddening things about this situation is they had the second face to face meeting between Russia and Ukraine yesterday and his Denbul both sides entered by giving positions that were further apart than they were the previous time that they both knew the other side would categorically reject. And that's exactly the way it turned out, because in the bottom line is neither side wants to negotiated settlement. And that sounds odd because you would think that the Ukraine's side does because they claim they do. The Russian side they claim they do. But you see that the Russians is like saying, yeah, if you agree to all these draconian terms, will stop fighting today, which means they have to withdraw from the territories where they still have some troops, you know, de militarization, denoification, all these things they won't do, or we said, we'll just keep fighting and they Nabenzia. Their Uman Security Council uh An ambassador specifically said that at the UN Security Council a couple of days ago. But on the Ukraine side, you're like, wait a minute, you don't have anything to gain by this. If the negotiations fail, the offensive will continue on. And yet they sabotaged this so that there was no way the Russians would agree to it. And so we have to really ask, and it's an open question, what is the Ukraine in the Western European side trying to get done?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: A real quick question, because I know we're out of time. If let's say, you know, uh, a miracle occurred in Ukraine said okay, okay, okay, uh, we'll agree to de militarize, who would preside over who would do the oversight that would provide sufficient, you know, satisfaction for the Russians that they did in fact de militarize that a UN function is that an ATO function is a function of the Russians looking over it. The I guess I'm just curious to how that would work functionally.
Speaker 27: Russia actually has addressed part of that question by saying it needs to be neutral observers, not NATO, not Russia, but like the Ossee or even other entities from like maybe the Global South or something like that. So they actually have some working level issue on that. But it's not gonna be US and NATO. It's not gonna be you know, Russia and Belarus, et cetera. But I mean, I hope we get to the point to where we have to worry about that, that the fighting stops.
Speaker 1: Actually doesn't sound like we're e anywhere near it right now. Daniel Davis good that he died with Daniel Davis. Search for the podcast where if you get it, and always tune in Tuesday at eight thirty for another great discussion, my friend. Until next Tuesday, have a great week. Always my pleasure. See you next week. Brother, Take care Brother. Eight forty one fifty five KRC detalk station stick around. We're gonna be talking with Steve from you know, Santillation coming up date here is or Shanna nine first one. Well, the forecast two day, it's gonna be sunny and hazy. Try those eighty six for the high, few clouds of a night dry and sixty seven Tomorrow hazy and sunny with humidity slowly rising. They predict eighty seven for the high. A little bit of chance to rain overnight Wednesday, with a low of sixty seven and a better chance for showers as well as storms on Thursday, high of eighty closing out at sixty two degrees. Time for final traffic. Chuck Ingram from the UCL Tramping Center.
Speaker 9: Millions of Americans are living with Alzheimer's or other dementias. Find answers from leading brain health experts. Say do you see help? Learn more at u see health dot com. Cruise continue to work with an accident in southbound seventy five near the Bubbla County rest area. That's banking traffic up above sixty three and Monroe. They're on the left tan side. Northbound seventy five slows just a bit from Buttermilk into town. Chuck ing from on fifty five KRC Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 1: A forty eight above kr SE Detalk Station. Happy Tuesday, Time to ask our experts. D from US installation back in the fifty five Heresy Morning Show. Welcome back, Steve, my friend. I want to start off by thanking you.
Speaker 16: Oh my pleasure always Brian. Always look forward to talking with you and your listeners as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm thanking you on behind, not just for showing up, but for thanking you for I know, we paid for it as a housewarming gift for my daughter. We're over visiting them on Sunday and the house was just amazingly comfortable, nice and cool, and uh, Eric, her fiance said, we don't have the air conditioning on, and I said really, he said, we only turned the We only use the air conditioning one time so far, and the only reason they ever they turned it on that time was just to see if it worked. So the foam is working a great for them. No energy bill for the HVAC for my daughter and her fiance, you know.
Speaker 16: And I really never thought about it, Brian, but it's so true that with these cooler nights, if you know, you close the house up a bit, whatever that temperature was at night, it stays right in there with.
Speaker 1: That phone, it does.
Speaker 16: And I would imagine you wouldn't have to cool your home and these type of temperature.
Speaker 1: So they don't know how much money a month they're saving with their air conditioning because they haven't had to run it. But whatever it is, whatever they would have had to pay, that's their savings. And it's thanks to USA's premium phone. And speaking of energy bills, look, everybody's got their energy bill going up. I saw an article today con Edison, which services four million customers, talking about bill's skyrocketing. They get this capacity charge average customers at least going up ten percent going forward to maybe even more. And I know Duke's got their rates have gone up. I mean this is where the concept of that return on investment comes in. We can all invest in the market only to see it disappear from time to time, and we get all worried. But you know, you're saving money guaranteed every month if you're using your HVAC system, and the savings is substantial, so that return on investment never goes away.
Speaker 16: I couldn't stand any better myself, Brian, Now I did here or not articles news stations talking about thirty percent increase in the trist state area. So now you're getting into some serious, serious increases here, and really it becomes not affordable. So you really should try. And you know, we got the ninety nine dollars a month in right three plan. I mean, geez, at thirty percent increases, I've got to be able to save every bit of that ninety nine considering.
Speaker 4: These rate increases.
Speaker 1: And there's that's the point right there. And I got a guy mark out in a Facebook instant messages he said, I can attest to that too, So it's working out well for him. Everybody's everybody's happy with it. You know, I've never had a listener do anything but say, gosh, darn it. You know, it always works. It's either a compliment about that. I'm glad I called Steve outhead and phone my home. It's much more comfortable. I did save a heap on my energy you bill, and it's usually followed by I wish I had done it sooner.
Speaker 7: Why you do hear that a lot?
Speaker 16: Because you know, being around forty years, you know, we get the people that wait, wait, wait, wait. Then it gets to the point where they either see me too much or they hear me on the radio to it and say, oh, let's call the guy out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a.
Speaker 16: Sensible, common sense investment.
Speaker 1: It's just that simple.
Speaker 16: There's no other appreciative forever too.
Speaker 4: This is the thing with this phone.
Speaker 16: We're not talking settling, we're not talking going anywhere. It's staying right put, it's phoned in place, and at once you're paid, it just keeps on giving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And for those who are concerned here the phone is fixed in the walls, but you can still run wiring through it, like if you had an outlet installed or so much to wiring work done down the road, you can. It actually does allow for that, so there is some give in there for future projects. So that's not an issue. And you know, we talked about under insulated and uninsulated, so modern homes, I guess don't necessarily need it because modern insulation has a much higher R value. My daughter's houses and illustration had R twelve I think, and it was old because it was late seventies built. They were under insulated, so the foam went in with that. And as I mentioned over the years, homes built before the mid seventies have nothing, so there's empty space and they're fill it with the highest our value foam on the market, and that's what you sell, and it's made right here in Ohio. But how do you determine if someone is under insulated? And I know you'll do that for free with a free inspection of free quote.
Speaker 24: Sure, we have many.
Speaker 20: Ways to do things.
Speaker 16: Once you call us out there, we'll do our.
Speaker 7: General inspections and determine.
Speaker 4: Where your needs are.
Speaker 16: But the reality is anymore I'd say probably sixty seventy percent of my homes that we are insulating have some type of fiberglass in them. Malls, you know, prior to the eighties. You know, we're getting the eighties, the nineties, and oddly enough, we're getting people that just don't feel in the year two thousand bills where they didn't feel that it was done properly for them by the builders.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're they're.
Speaker 16: Wanting me to get in there and squeeze somewhere, squeeze the fom in there, and try and tighten and tighten the thing up, and quite honestly, we we get good results. So it just goes to show how good this fall and how efficient of filling the gaps and cracks, and with a tremendously high our value, even even a half fill the wall with fall mixed with the other. Oh my god, what a difference that.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the point that I never thought of, because you know, I've always joke about our house the builders special, and we've had to make a lot of changes over the years to get it up to the Thomas standards. But I I you know, if that insulation that was put on the wall by the builder isn't going all the way up to the roofline, for example, You're gonna have some cold air seeping in there. So that's an excellent point. Plus then there's that critter thing because if you put the foam in the walls, the critters can't get in, so you know, the mice don't eat it. The mice and whatever other critters are out in the world can't get through it. So you just improved your home from that way too. Just a minor extra benefit from the phone.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you.
Speaker 16: One other thing that a lot of people don't equate to it. It makes your home a lot more healthier to insulate it because you're filling. You know, none of the dust is.
Speaker 18: Floating through the walls, the cracks, the gaps.
Speaker 16: Through the cam lights. You know, you got all that dust and all them all whatever gets in there, it's gonna have piltray, you know. I know people they say, hey, we got dusts.
Speaker 7: Every day, we got a dust.
Speaker 16: Well, hey, let me fold them walls and you're not gonna have that problem anymore.
Speaker 1: The ultimate no brainers. I always point out frame multipit of reasons. Steve, It's always good, great having you on my listeners out there. Get the free quote, free inspection, don't cost nothing to get the information, and you will definitely enjoy the benefits of USA's Premium phone if you take them up on it. Ninety nine dollars a month interest for you get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit from the federal government next year when you're doing your taxes. That's like getting a check for twelve hundred and it's mediate comfort, no downside to this, plus a permanent return on investment. Steve, keep up the great work. Thanks for what you've done for my listeners who've taken my and your advice, and we'll we'll talk again soon. Thank you very much for having me, Brian, always a pleasure speaking with you, Steve. It's a fifty five fifty six Colonel William Dumb with the book. He's a great guy, retired colonel Gunfighters Rule, who's a helicopter pilot combat too. Inside scoop of bright bart News News, Finance and Economics director or editor rather John Carney. The economy is in fact good. Depending upon where you're reading, you may think it's not. Daniel Davis Deep Dive and of course we concluded with No, Ukraine's not gonna win, at least under the current circumstances. Fifty five KRS dot com for all that Jack Atherton tomorrow, no judgement, Paulitano, we had to take a day off. We'll hear from Jack Odtherton as we always do. Thank you Joe Strek for producing the program. Folks, have a wonderful day and don't go away when Beck is next. Stay on top of the day's biggest stories at the top of the hour, and that's so important. Another update coming up on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 10: This report is sponsored