Speaker 1: Now, Sally, we were off yesterday and I sent out the show notes last night and Curtis replied to my show notes, and I just want to read what he wrote, okay, because we're intrigued.
Speaker 2: Yes, I probably made it too it flighting in the email, but it's funny to.
Speaker 1: Me, he says, y'all will not guess which exciting and thrilling thing I ended up doing on my Saturday night. I'm not going to say what it is because I think your reactions might be better if you hear it in person. But let's just say I'm fully starting to act my age.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now when you read that, what's your guess?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What's the first thing I went through? Stayed on the couch? Now I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Now, My guess was actually that I thought you maybe had dinner at four thirty.
Speaker 3: Ok yeah, kind of laundry dinner was involved in this endeavor. So my friends have been looking for, you know, other things to do because going to the bar all the time is kind of pricey and also probably not the most healthy thing for.
Speaker 2: Us to do.
Speaker 3: So it was like, hey, let's let's uh, let's figure out what else we can do. And one of them brought up going to a Bengal hall.
Speaker 2: I was about to say it. I was about to say it.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, you played bing a.
Speaker 2: Bengal hall, not even like bar Bingo, but like a proper.
Speaker 3: Place to go play bingo with and everything else, play the Bengo on it.
Speaker 2: Like, look, this is a whole endeavor. And I had such a good time until the part.
Speaker 3: Where my friends won games and I didn't win anything. That's beside the point. And they also had a dinner for us. They had a spaghetti dinner.
Speaker 2: Where was this that?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I will tell you now a story since we know this years ago, different radio station, when we was the first radio station we were on here. We decided to do a night a Bingo bus a Bingo buffet night, and we got a bus and loaded it up with listeners and we wa we went to we did three things. It was like, but I can't remember what the third thing is, oh, bowling, So we didn't the same movie. Yes, we went to a buffet.
Speaker 3: It was triple B.
Speaker 1: Yes, we went to a buffet. We went bowling, and then we played bingo and it was absolutely years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know there were like entigre places the voter bingo. So like I was scared to go in there because I'm like, oh, they gonna hate us because we're young whipper snappers.
Speaker 2: Were you the youngest people there?
Speaker 3: Yes, we were, but you know, you know what I was imagining. It wasn't like old old old people. I mean there was some older old people in there, but it wasn't everybody was you know.
Speaker 1: But you had the door of ye you had a good time.
Speaker 2: I did. I did.
Speaker 3: It was pretty fun and they're pretty intense in there. They're serious about they being there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You got the people bringing in in multiple dobbers and stuff like all.
Speaker 2: The there was a guy next to me. He's teaching me.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, don't play that sheet like you do this here, this is the pattern you're looking for, Like he was helping me. Apparently he's a regular. And like they got tablets. Now I didn't know they had tablets that are devoted. They got tablets that will play a game for you. Uh you got a whole setup. I'll show you a picture and uh. Yeah, it was intense and it was a fifty dollars buy in.
Speaker 1: Oh is that for the night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So look, I mean, you go to a bar and have some drinks, are you going to spend more than fifty busy?
Speaker 3: So my one friend won fifty and then my other one one hundred. So oh so I was the only one who ended up in the hole. That was better by the end of the night, but before that, it was the fun.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: I could just see you guys walking in and some of the people like, who are these yeah on our turf.
Speaker 3: No, they were all very nice. I expected that kind of attitude. Everybody was very helpful.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you played bingo
Speaker 2: And I'm probably gonna go back because I feel like I need to get my lick back