Speaker 1: Other ladies, gentlemen, another emergency episode.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Shannon Shark situation. We gotta talk about this ship.
Speaker 1: I keep telling you, niggas, if a nigga says that he needs you to sign an NDA, that nigga just wants to beat you and he wants you to like it, don't do it.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect that turn so fast.
Speaker 1: I'm just laying it is what it is, nigga. If a nigga wants you to sign the NDA, it's because he wants to beat you.
Speaker 3: Bitch rooking just because he ain't come out in flat say I got T T E.
Speaker 4: Don't mean he ain't got CT That's all I say.
Speaker 1: Right before you get one of them words.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: You like all from the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: If he got to use the metaphor about his grandma before he says anything to you, he might have c to If he does have.
Speaker 1: Some sort of word trigger in order same things, he also might have C to E. You know, you know you know what, men, You know.
Speaker 3: If he is on an episode of American Dad doing some weird ship before you knew who he was, he might have beat white woman tendencies correct. Y'all forgot he was an alien one hundred hundred down Roger ten plus years ago on American Dad, before he was on Fox.
Speaker 1: That's how he got the taste for white women. He was over at Fox and they're like, you can beat me. He was like, I can do what she said, Yeah, you can beat me. And he was like, oh, my lord and lord, I never thought to beat a white woman.
Speaker 3: Y'all them backwards Georgia niggas a different boy. I'm wrong with y'all know.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking that The fact that he wanted her to call him the nigga, like you really are paying this woman?
Speaker 3: No, no, she that wasn't even a bad part. It was to put that black baby gray v and me. It wasn't this says baby Gravy to me. I'm leaving the room. Yeah, he ain't talk to me like that.
Speaker 1: I it's just so you're saying the baby own decisions.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 3: But you know, no, no, I learned that I didn't kink him out.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 3: I had a white girl trying to ship with me one time, saying some like real purpose for like borderline racing ship and it wasn't the fact that I was offended. I was like, that, don't turn me on, like you literally just turned on the Swiss that ain't on. I'm leaving. She just tried to like it went from being flirty to like, yeah, because I bet that's what you like, you know, white girl, fat ass something like this, to hold you down and tell you what to do. I was like, no, no, that's kind of not what I.
Speaker 1: Like talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, bad, I was a bad joor. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't I don't know if I'm gonna stick around for this one. You you turning on switches down. I don't think I had many had to find you a king kong gas want to be a nigga.
Speaker 5: And she did.
Speaker 3: Finally, king Kong ass nigga, I think she did. She did. She found another black dude. I don't know if he's alive anymore.
Speaker 1: What I mean, probably not got out or him.
Speaker 3: You niggas need to learn the warning science. I don't know, man, I just think they got somewhere. She might be twice here to heard from again. Right blink she got the information.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying for those of you who know you know what blink twice was about and uh yeah yeah, but that's like just like get out for white people.
Speaker 3: But sham, how do you feel about Uncle Say and your family? How y'all dealing with that?
Speaker 1: That nigga what he said about you?
Speaker 3: Man, he said he was he was just because he just because you like and he like eighty stages are darker than you. Y'a don't have that on him that fast. He said in the in the press conference or to his release, that I talk to my family. They know how freaky I They understand skip skip skip Let me let me talk to the white people.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell the white people something real quick.
Speaker 5: Skip uh white.
Speaker 3: People, I'm saying that, sinko. How I am a very promisky was black man. And my grandma once said, if you ain't promiscalus, then you ain't gonna fuck to catch a ball. He said, without a quote, said but it's believable, it's believable.
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy ship that nigga be saying. Man, we should have known, we should have known. We should have known from the beginning. This nigga's something wrong with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, drinking drive, slipping slidded by white woman. Take fifty MILLIONAI losing in five they're about to lose this game that they're playing right now. You're talking.
Speaker 3: Didn't they lose? They didn't they lose the last name?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. If they lose, right it's two one right now, Okay, then hopefully then they lose right now.
Speaker 3: That okay, see, okay, see, and uh the y M game was terrible to watch a lot that was hard, hard to watch.
Speaker 5: Y'all think it's guilty.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's guilty, but I think if he is, I think he did it, but I think it was consensual.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's guilty because he's not guilty for having a weird sexual Okay, he's he's the only.
Speaker 4: Fans, but yeah, she's the only fans. Twenty twenty year old white.
Speaker 5: Girl women out here arguing that she's too young and why is that old man mess with her. I'm just like, we got it. They can take their claws off at eighty team for money or not. And if you can take your clothes off, you can have sets for money.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's to double standing because they wanted to.
Speaker 5: Bring them, but they don't want their responsible.
Speaker 3: I have to say, Drea literally is pregnant by a fucking twenty two year old right now. That bitch is in her forties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Drea is.
Speaker 1: Drea is thirty nine years old.
Speaker 2: And you don't understand the things that Drea has been through.
Speaker 5: Okay, at first, she don't know what she knows yet. She's not even fully grown up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, her the front of her brain hasn't fully formed yet.
Speaker 1: Now, part of that was because she spent most of them years starting it up, But her brain hasn't fully formed yet.
Speaker 2: She didn't know that it was wrong for her to rob the cradle and the grave like that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say she's just autistic. I wouldn't know, give it that much.
Speaker 2: That that bitch is. That bitch is never had to grow up.
Speaker 5: I don't care what you're saying.
Speaker 6: She's not good.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 5: We know you.
Speaker 2: We know you'd have sex with autistic bitch.
Speaker 5: We know it.
Speaker 3: But would you like Kanye West sug Shannon sharks Dick if he signs a n d A.
Speaker 1: I mean, how does he know? You know, as need attorney, you're not about to tell this man. I know when situation question. Even answering this would make my client look guilty.
Speaker 5: So yes, don't.
Speaker 3: I know what you all are thinking, and you all are my family. But I didn't let Kanye my day for free skill. Look Kanye, Kanye came over and he says, Shin, I got this idea for a song. It's called sloppy Toppy, but I need the sound of a slurf. But the only person who I do to slurf is me, and I need your meat. I said, Kanye, not Look, I want to do it, but you gotta sign this nd A because I don't need people to know I have a musical talent with my balls because you know, as you on my show with.
Speaker 1: And Worse, it's believable, but it's getting worse.
Speaker 5: Punctious y'all push in your mind.
Speaker 3: No, because he only has it when he's talking to his black Audien.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody called.
Speaker 5: Him out on that.
Speaker 3: What they said, like theg and the Hennessy and ship. They was like that nigga, don't do none of that ship. The nigga be going skin. He got a white You have the white I think that's the white girl when they.
Speaker 5: Women, mhmm. You know that.
Speaker 3: And you see how he talks about him though you know he loves to hear somebody how he talks about black women.
Speaker 5: He does not even that's not true.
Speaker 3: Damn, I was petty the best I was. More so obtain he gives he actually puts white women in a higher light, and then he when he gets.
Speaker 5: Out, like, I understand what the problem is.
Speaker 1: I think I don't believe in doing that.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in doing it.
Speaker 5: Read.
Speaker 3: I know he didn't like you. You.
Speaker 4: I know you hate black women. Look, I know you you won't. They gotta be Latino.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 5: I'm the only one that married a black woman in here us. Y'all went around the world. What are you.
Speaker 1: Want to see that the darkest woman out the crew, you married the lightest woman out, the.
Speaker 5: Darkest American woman out the crew woman.
Speaker 1: No other American woman of the crew, So that doesn't count.
Speaker 5: Yes, there is.
Speaker 3: Several several bloodlines that are all Americans. My all, my all.
Speaker 1: My woman is a international lady, all right, she's she's American as because she has a high percentage of that of American.
Speaker 3: And that and she poured me American.
Speaker 5: Not even a real thing, it's just.
Speaker 6: Yeah, americanized.
Speaker 5: I think that counts for something.
Speaker 1: More deadly.
Speaker 5: Disease.
Speaker 1: This is not a disease. You're on her order of the court. Order the court.
Speaker 5: You're disease.
Speaker 1: I said, the bees, the Africanized bees. You know what I'm killing people over.
Speaker 3: They came Native American, Curry, American, Indian, American Lakers and five.
Speaker 1: The bees got nothing. The bees, they got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 5: Do that.
Speaker 1: White people brought them bees here because they wanted to have honey that would be a higher yield, and the African bees made sure them niggas paid for because on my traditional bees, after bees will weight your ass out. They're like, all right, bitch, how long are you stay inside? How long can you stay inside? Because we got all the time in the world. We don't just die if we don't get powered like the rest of your bees, nin nigga. We can hang out here for days, but.
Speaker 3: We got to go back to the emergency of uh reed, you you're supposed to give us your fake all Shannon.
Speaker 5: Same old things, same old story. And he failt for a white woman being white women. I don't think he did anything particularly atrocious.
Speaker 3: Hold was Michelle the woman from the live stream of white Woman.
Speaker 1: Remember that?
Speaker 5: I mean, they said she's so ship.
Speaker 1: Him too. Was that got one? Yeah, cooking up everybody trying to get Yeah, and that's on him.
Speaker 5: He's just a stupid nigga. And he tried to pay her off beforehand, but then he getting a hundred million dollars deals and that was it for him.
Speaker 3: She's ye.
Speaker 5: I'm like yeah, an what Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Tried to He's trying to pull the fucking Kevin Hard like Kevin Hart doesn't fuck it up and niggas going out there. I'm going out for myself.
Speaker 4: That ain't say she do it and.
Speaker 5: Took his job.
Speaker 3: He'll don't worry. Nobody's be going out to him after a while.
Speaker 5: No, the gonna come back better than that.
Speaker 3: He might, but he also gonna come with four more fucking race massage bitches.
Speaker 5: He didn't write any of the woman. You know that. You know what that was.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying. That number keeps going up, That's what I'm saying, like they every time he has opportunity, I'm.
Speaker 5: Just up people like that.
Speaker 1: Nigga. We will not the black U the other one. Okay, all right, fine, all right, you know what, the black Jews will allow this delegation.
Speaker 3: Nigga, aren't those Israelites?
Speaker 5: No smoke?
Speaker 1: What ch'a know?
Speaker 3: Was the Lakers game on? Man, give me a password? Man, it ain't no Max, I ain't paying for no more goddamn friends.
Speaker 5: Bigga, I ain't watching that game. I'm looking at the stats on the internet.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what raises the fun up. You gotta go to eight different.
Speaker 1: So you should you should have taught you should have taught the Black Libertarian because you know he got the hook up on his place account to let you see that ship.
Speaker 3: No, man, I don't want to owe that nigga. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, idea. I could never asked for it back.
Speaker 1: I just I got to think about behind your back.
Speaker 3: If I would have ever asked somebody for money, you probably getting paid back literally after you transferred into my account. That's how I just want to see you get. I do not like owen niggas.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't mind owning niggas. If I owe you, that's not true. If I owe you, yeah, I always never broke. You can always come back to me.
Speaker 7: A few minutes later I have refused.
Speaker 3: I just don't have the obligation right now all the time.
Speaker 6: Give me some time when you say black Jews, Yeah, I said black juice.
Speaker 1: That's different from the black israel life. Like like Ricker is a black Jew, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but like my Jews have a job. Black Israelites on the corner.
Speaker 5: I wish kid is feeling.
Speaker 3: I wish is feeling. I ain't never seen a black Israelite in the workplace, That's all I'm saying. I've seen it outside of the workplace, also being find my brother exactly. But no, you said they didn't work for nobody. I know that I ain't seen them aside their workplace. Nigga.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the fun they do, but they don't work for nobody.
Speaker 3: I always see him on the corner somewhere. Tell me how you should be a black really israel life.
Speaker 5: They don't believe in corporate American structure. It's not built for a black man. And as a black man, uh, who's been in there? I think oftentimes you agree.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree with it because I actually my are I don't believe with the company I'm with right now because if you look all the way to the top, it's it's very much so like it's it's very cross. If they're diverse. I don't like using network because it feels like it's been tarnished. But it's diverse as fun like woke.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: They're all black.
Speaker 3: It's clearly diverse, Like I'm talking Latin Black, maybe Indian. Like it's across the board, so you're you're kind of you're kind of all over the place.
Speaker 1: Like the CEO.
Speaker 3: Is that he's Hispanic, and then the VP for the c CEO he's black, and in between them it's a bunch of women of different backgrounds. Probably I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't believe. I believe that black that's the difference.
Speaker 8: Means a place where they speak Spanish, and the way the ratio is, we need to start getting scholarships.
Speaker 3: I just put it by on everything anyway, just because I got my ance actually back and technically I'm more than one race according to them. You can't tell me otherwise.
Speaker 5: Blood oftimes.
Speaker 1: But I actually it's.
Speaker 3: Funny y'all say that, because I actually I don't have a discomfort and speaking to like diversity and what people it is considered wolkness because the word has such a negativity to it.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't even feel like there's a way of even.
Speaker 9: Discussing word being tarnished. Yeah, very tarnish. You can't tell the white man that they don't see that because they're ignorant.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: The most the most oblivious white dudes won't even admit to to their their allegiance. From what I've seen, I got one that won't even admit that he's like a Trump supporter. But if you say something about Trump, he'll he'll look at you and fucking like get upset. Do you do you get sensitive to anything that is said about him negative? Anything? Like literally, just when I say anything, I'm not being like general, I'm being like, very very specific, like if if you compare something that he's done that is legitimate, like ship. There's so much in news right now I need I need some help Wriker, like the.
Speaker 1: Fact that he literally told people that we need to deport American citizens something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: You what decided to get Canceler? You know obviously that's that's a no no in Trump Land.
Speaker 5: You can't get that one dude. That one dude they call him American citizen they departed that was not an American citizens.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the big one, dude, Garcia because Garcia is an American citizen.
Speaker 5: Bro, he became an American citizen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, But again he's still an American citizen.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Be an American citizen. Remember, the reason America wrote the Constitution like that is because we knew he was gonna need people. All right, we were slaves, that's thing. But I'm saying we, Bro, I ain't no we I'm here, all right, okay, Okay, called down man, your be pie. We're gonna give you your b pie.
Speaker 5: Call down that bitch and the kind don't I've never had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a pretty decent Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with the arresting judges.
Speaker 3: That's not something that you do. Like that.
Speaker 1: Arrest Arresting that judge made sense because.
Speaker 4: Because she was y'all, y'all, I don't you're like allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed. I know you're not allowed, but you can.
Speaker 1: Say here before I let you take back. The mic is that in fifty years they will call her a freedom writer.
Speaker 3: And I don't like that. I mean, obviously they're gonna do that because she's white.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I don't like it because I in regard.
Speaker 3: To what the administration does with throwing out fillers and the fact that they use the FBI to do it, it's kind of it's to me, it's very uh.
Speaker 5: Alarming right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she she she was using or she was misleading the FBI. That made sense, Like there's level there's levels to it. You have a legitimate complaint about what happened.
Speaker 3: But right, like, that's why I'm going to stick and make sure.
Speaker 1: But see the fact that you're willing to say what she did wasn't right means that you're already not in the conversation from a.
Speaker 3: Liberal fan, I'm getting that uh with the government. I mean not the government for arresting versus issuing.
Speaker 1: Out the no, you have to arrest, that you have to arrest, that she has to do her day in court. She misled the FBI. If me or you misled the f B I about ron Ron and Ray Ray or Bookie, we will go to prison. They will arrest us at home. While your friends got such weird names, I ain't got friends with names like that. They're like, right, DeShawn, just exactly. They will they will arrest them people. If you or they will arrest you if you decide to mislead people for that arresting Justine that that nigga definitely go down prying.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I mean, because I guess it's so in regard to what we just dealt with in the last ten years. I feel like it's so muddle the waters and muddy because ain't nobody been playing game according to what they claim, Like I don't even know what the last honest president like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they never have the I mean again, it's just like that picture.
Speaker 3: I hate the terminology of the interpretation of the law, interpretation of the Constitution. That's the ship I don't like because everybody, me and you can both look at the I don't have an interpretation.
Speaker 1: Of it, like, but it's what you think about it is what I love that's happening to people with liberal tendencies is you're finding out now that the Constitution is just a suggestion. The only thing that makes the Constitution actually have power is people meaning that. And as you watch as you watch this, this kind of cascade down. Next time that somebody brings up Russia or the Chinese war that they had, Maoism or what is culture revolution, that's the euphemism we use the Culture Revolution, or Russia's Last Little War or in more for they became Russia Russia. Next time that you asked, like, hey, why do people let all these bad things happen? You're watching it play out in real time.
Speaker 2: This is what it looks like.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't like you and I don't identify as a liberal because you don't see how I look at the liberals like, and then I my arguments come from a point of reference when it comes to.
Speaker 4: The mental warfare, the actual judicial warfare and history that we've experienced, and actually you all know most of you do in regard to what we Yeah, I am coming.
Speaker 3: But it's like they used like how they weaponized communism against black revolutionaries. The woman that that that sat there and aided the girl that when it was desegregating the schools. It was a black white woman. They fucking called her her family communists and they fucking fled to fucking Canada because they couldn't even stay in America. Her husband was a math professor that got fired, can get hired like they the way that it's been played, That's why I'm like, I'm gonna live because yeah, but this is what.
Speaker 1: This is what it always looks like. What I'm saying is America never built guardrails to prevent this kind of thing from happening. So it happens again and again and again, and the next time that your leaders rise to power, demand something of them. But you won't because the problem with liberals is liberals are the losing party. Even when they get the ability to do things, they canna waste it on some dumb ass ship like Obamacare.
Speaker 4: But if a piece of paper, I'll go ahead onland.
Speaker 5: I get this.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, liberals are a losing party, but you know, as opposed to no, be opposed to is we could actually form a relevant third party and rise them up in power.
Speaker 8: But the problem is okay, so the other side, it's just you may sound like, well because I got it all right, bro.
Speaker 4: No, that's that's in reference to it being a two party system when it's not.
Speaker 3: People it's not.
Speaker 1: It's a unit party.
Speaker 4: It's never been a two party system.
Speaker 3: But people refuse to back the independent because of whatever biases they have or they have, uh, they have political party over what is actually right.
Speaker 1: I love it when niggas tell your your viewpoint from their perspective, and I'm glad that we've had enough of these arguments. Met you and Red where Now you know exactly what I was gonna say before I say, you know what, really shout out to you? Why cooler? Should we love you so much?
Speaker 3: Well you can think it. I'm crazy because it was from text and then you are crazy, So there's crazy. Don't make the right answer. I will look.
Speaker 1: You was on the right path, nigga. You was the rest of.
Speaker 3: I do Devil's advocate very much, so a lot more than regularly because I don't have to justify why I think that why I think, and you don't have to, y you do. But the problem is we're usually working towards the same fucking common enemy and they're sitting there putting it this way, or even if we're trying to help defend the fucking liberal defenders because they have a majority over the Independence, it's like, y'all don't see the stupidity in this, just like how my argument will always stand leads to fucking gay and trance people along and focused on what's in half. They ain't taking no money out of my pocket and ain't talk. They ain't take no money out of yours. Let them weaponize it. Why are they weaponizing it? Because it is a legitimate thing that their followers and their base care about, and they can fucking hit the mind wash them to thinking that's what's going on versus you motherfucker's the defendant is like, it's like, you know, Brandon, I know I made fun of read say yoh, you got freckles and everything. If he legitimately got pissed off about that, it'd be like, hey, I'm gonna leave him alone. I'm just joking. These motherfuckers are doing that to them, like they don't get the joke in that shit, Like they're taking it serious on the liberal side, like it's weird. It's weird to work out, huh.
Speaker 1: I work at a bar. It's mostly ball I guess the bar I go to. Who's going Nobody really be in.
Speaker 3: There is a.
Speaker 1: Typically in the middle of the week, serving a budget a white man and there's not a bunch of them, and just a couple of them.
Speaker 8: A couple of them just like talk about good old time man, I used to fuck my sister or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then some of them, some of them be like, oh.
Speaker 5: Let's get political.
Speaker 8: There's a couple of thoms there the problem, but you know the ones who get political, fuck one of them.
Speaker 1: Damn. They tried to fight me, and I'm like, he really kind of puffed his chest out.
Speaker 5: I like, bro, don't make me stand up.
Speaker 8: But the thing that got him pissed off wasn't even me saying something bad about conservatives or anything like that. I said I voted for the only real candidate. And he was like, well, who's that, Kamala? And I was like, no, the real candidate, the one who would have saved everything, Like so you voted for Trump?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, I just all right, maybe you can't hear shit, I said Herrichelle.
Speaker 1: Walker, tell me why.
Speaker 8: This man immediately half chuckled and then got visibly angry And what do you mean by that? Like I did a black man as a president offend you that hard? And he want on the whole piraade? I was like, bro, I was smuggling around. I mean I did write him in, but still like.
Speaker 4: But say.
Speaker 3: They are. But the thing is, the story is always told from the winner's perspective. Money right now, they got, they got all three branches right now, and even before when they were the majority in the house, that everything I stopped by them. Like when they're the winners, we're gonna hear about it, but when they're the losers. Yeah, it's it's the same rules apply on the other side, except it's a different story. It's the other side of stories.
Speaker 5: So we don't people.
Speaker 3: Yeah we are, but we're dealing side two sides of the same coin. They just wanted to be their way. It's just that's why I say us in the middle. It's it's very much annoying to watch me because I'm not opposed to everything on the left, just like I'm not post everything on the right. I believe there's a commonality and everything, but these motherfuckers don't.
Speaker 5: Believe in that.
Speaker 3: Even in the rare party they there are, on the right side, motherfuckers can even argue with each other and come to a means of what they're gonna agree upon. Where on the raw left side, the motherfuckers are self deprecating, need each other, their damn the representation of what's wrong with black America, except the ain't know black people lie on there. They legitimately attack each other, and it diminishes the fucking purpose, and they end up losing, which is how they lost this time because they can't they can't sit there and have a discussion. This no, this is the way it's gonna be, and everybody's gonna vote this way and blah blah, like they don't give critical thinking an option. That's just not the way that they operate.
Speaker 10: They left they're too curious, they're too purist, like everybody wants them to be a certain, this particular way and this is the only way they can be. And then there's different people who think that, you know, hey, this should be this way, this, this should be this way, and it's like, uh, you don't know. I mean, we're gonna have to complis someone somewhere, somebody gonna have to compromise, and you're gonna leave some shit behind. It doesn't help about the cause or something, man like you know we we everything ain't gonna be perfect, Like you're gonna to get what you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: They don't want any everything's black and white with them, and it's basically and they all like they try to invoke their own beliefs into something that honestly is not the problem. Like the fact that what did they use against Tim walls. Oh he put temples in the boys by washroom the restaurant. I think that's stupid as fuck. And they had to die on that hill because he defended it. He didn't move on to the causes. He didn't move on to what the real purpose of the problems are. He didn't speak to people's pockets. The Democrats don't speak to people's pockets. The Republicans pandered to people's pockets.
Speaker 6: I mean they panted. They panted everybody's fears about like you know.
Speaker 3: About one thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I mean, I mean, yeah again, it was as miny skills. That problem is.
Speaker 10: And I don't care nobody said it's a ministry problem because there's barely any of the type of people inside the fucking country in the first place.
Speaker 1: I'm like said the minstrul problem. That ship was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Look a look at Look at the address to both parties. Look at what Trump was doing, Like he legitimately trolled them on purpose, same things, purposely to get a rise out of them. And the motherfuckers couldn't even stand up to defend themselves. They have to show like they didn't. They're not even protesting the right way, it's showing that we're not gonna stand They're literally they they can't even turn the other cheaf there. We're gonna let them slap us, guys, and we're gonna keep we know we're gonna do. We're gonna stand there and he's gonna slap us again. It's like, it's literally like, what the fuck a y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Fight back, motherfucker. I mean, they ain't been hitting them out before.
Speaker 8: You know, at some point you get to notice with people a little bit, and this first time you see him get hitting the mouth.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is a.
Speaker 1: Right now, this time that they can't fight, ain't got no heart. They plussified. It's different like can't fight.
Speaker 5: You can they can? They and not fight because they agree with the policy generally speaking, they just like a pussy by version of that same policy.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what you're talking with. Two signs of the same point.
Speaker 5: Literally, I thought you.
Speaker 3: Same people, just different different.
Speaker 5: That's why they have to go they have to bro issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've seen people kneel down in those the class that right.
Speaker 5: There people agree with in the sense of it may be minuscule, but so is gay marriage. And you see how they passed ram that through the damn courts, and they did all that bullshit with it.
Speaker 1: A very dangerous image there, sir.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. You got a generation people when they say, oh man, it's only a couple of people want to get married and they don't want to do anything with your kids, and they lied, and now that coming.
Speaker 3: Marriage is.
Speaker 1: It wasn't people, it was specific.
Speaker 5: People who want to do I'm asking all legitimate question. If they put out gay marriage to vote today on a national level, do you think you will win? No?
Speaker 1: I don't know what young people right now.
Speaker 5: The niggas don't vote.
Speaker 1: Know the niggas do vote.
Speaker 5: That's the.
Speaker 1: If it's cool, I mean they got the sensationalism.
Speaker 5: What time take talking ship? Yeah, I don't know, because they're voting your guests. But generally speaking, you're saying that it might. But generally speaking you're saying it's gonna be a battle. But you let the news it won't be a battle.
Speaker 1: Look, it might, it might.
Speaker 3: It's either gonna squeeze pass or lose by a lot.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a squeeze past.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a squeeze past.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's a lot of peoplay liberal, but you'll break up gay marriage and they'll turn their their nose up to these people are That's why I was like, what's crazy? This climate is so fucking much more different than before. You can't really point out how people like there are people that have all left beliefs and they got this one right thing that they don't agree with. I mean that they do agree with. They will call them the vote right, like that's the ship that that we're dealing with.
Speaker 10: And I remember having this conversation with God it was uh, I don't have a screen name from because I want to use his real name music though, but you know, there was that this conversation like the get when they were trying to force gay's marriage through there, I was kind of like I felt like it was I feel like it was too early for that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yo, you need you need to good time.
Speaker 10: These people like a natural time to kind of get more get used to it instead of this fortunate thing dude I was going to do is piss people off and people are gonna turn against it. They're like, no, no, no, we're gonna fight for us. Right though, I'm like I'm like, I'm gonna get what you're saying, but yo, you can't. You can't fucking force the ship. Can't force the thing on people.
Speaker 5: I agree with that definitely. The trans they're trying to give to a child and my quest and my you know, that's another extreme people.
Speaker 7: Trying to do.
Speaker 1: They're not trying to do things, they're trying to do trans kids. I think most peop don't give what you do with your with your body. But the problem is you keep trying to conflate that if we don't get a timing over their body, then we should also allow kids. And then you have stories, especially like that one about that woman who only referred to her male child as a girl and then eventually he started saying it and the father who is.
Speaker 2: Who she was divorcing at the same time, because he was okay with that.
Speaker 1: That became a huge story on the internet. People are like, see, this is kind of ship that we tell you all about when we talk about that, And a lot of people are like, oh, it's bad optics, because that's what thetics are.
Speaker 3: The tactics, though, I think the tactics on the right arm sorry the love are so dat it too because the thing is the left like, we're not going to do that. We're not gonna that's what they wanted to do. That's not how we believe.
Speaker 5: And then the moral authority and they're all fucking atheists like like like that, like and then I like, you you have no morals, You're like they relate their morals to their religion. But there their religion. They don't have a religion, he is, I mean, you don't have no.
Speaker 1: No, they do have a religion. They're all most of them.
Speaker 3: They don't do that well a religion that people do not like in the sense of I see the election like poker doing. I feel like the Democrats will literally tell you what they got in their hands, and Republicans will play the game. It's no, that's what poker is about. Your poker face, nigga. That's what I'm saying. The Democrats are telling you what their intentions are. It might not being fine detail what they're gonna do, but it's not a favorable intention to get voted in office.
Speaker 5: Mm hm. I mean, we'll see time with because this this lady got upset with when I call Kamala Harrison idiot and she's like sixty something. I'm like, that lady is an idiot. And then I told her to go watch US sixty give minutes an interview un edited, and she was like, well, you shouldn't call her an idiot.
Speaker 3: The reason the reason why they say it is because it's and that's why this is where no, no, no, The reason why they said is because if you are discouraging folks that would person like you got to think that's somebody that was going to vote that way or in the sense of taking what is it picked about the least evil of the situation. They're like, well, you're you're preventing folks that are going to do like That's why they take it that way. It ain't even a personal thing. I've seen that conversation.
Speaker 5: That whole thing is I think they're voting evil. And don't you.
Speaker 1: The left calling them idiots gives them a cop out.
Speaker 3: They're not idiots.
Speaker 1: They love to lose. They understand they're fighting the wrong way. They've seen what this is because remember who funds the Conservative Party, big businesses, small folks. Who funds the little Party? Old money? Old money doesn't give a shit about all the new ideas that you guys have because it doesn't.
Speaker 7: Affect their money and that's all they care about. And you see this play out time after time after time after time. Leftists do some ship that nobody asked for. Uh, kids getting trans surgeries. Kamala Harris like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got a plan for black men we're gonna do It's like that was an economic plan exactly you should have with an economic plan, how you're gonna cut everybody's taxes. How you also are going to turn around And again, even if your goal is to do something for black men, don't make that a part of your opening pitch.
Speaker 5: Bitch.
Speaker 3: You know that. When I heard that, I was like, well, we know I figured that at that point, like because that's the first thing in the white man's hearing is well what about me? Like it was and now you know they already feel some kind of way as is. But then you literally said, you got all these specific plans for some just a specific group of people. You just basically that's not like to losing. Tell like you said, like you planning on losing.
Speaker 5: No, bro, that's not true. Bro, you need to they speak to all other constituencies in that way. Why they can't speak to black people in that way, Why not and then do that ship?
Speaker 3: Why not win? And instead of going that's not a favorable thing to say. Obama didn't lean all the way to the black He speaks about that on so many platforms, and even in the book he can't. I'm not talking about that. We're talking about whining an election. It's like, you gotta.
Speaker 5: Like he was there for black people. He's like, he didn't say he.
Speaker 4: Was gonna exclusively help black people.
Speaker 3: Though he didn't say I was exclusively gonna help black people, he put out there enough to get the black vote. She exclusively said I'm gonna do black people. I'm gonna do this for black men.
Speaker 5: Are people who are already gonna vote for her anyway?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 5: So again that was a idea, right, she didn't reach out to anybody, And it was like, I just think that, but like that's what But the problem was it was too late.
Speaker 1: By that point in time, she had already lost.
Speaker 4: Would you feel about not saying any of that? Still win and then things.
Speaker 3: What does she talk to us after she won? How would you feel about that? What I'm saying in the in the context of how would you feel if she did start doing things that you said she wasn't doing I'm not saying she was. I'm asking like, literally, what's the point was done that? But what's the purpose of going and fighting the race? Like if you're going to go if you you yourself in a political race, or if you're just like any time to win the scenario.
Speaker 5: Anybody either way, Like no, but regardless that you.
Speaker 3: Gotta That's what I'm trying to move off of that. And A I don't think you need to be the smartest person in the world to be a political analyst, to like get a feel for what's out there that falls into the whole thing and fill out the room, like you know that, don't fill out the room.
Speaker 5: They knew black man wasn't fucking with her, so she tried to do something for a black man. So she had to do that. But the way she have to do it.
Speaker 1: Should have shut her ass up. She should have came up with a better economic plan because again, people care about how much money.
Speaker 5: They thought that if they don't get the black male vote as it's been going down since Obama on.
Speaker 1: Well, no, remember the black vote, the black mail vote fell away from them. Because what is the first thing she did? She did all right, girls, we're gonna get you all ramped up.
Speaker 5: We got this off. He had nothing for a black man.
Speaker 1: No, that was when that was when a lot of men said, uh, is this bitch dumb?
Speaker 5: That was the time going downstairs Obama's second election.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but that's a lot of niggas figured out that Democrats never gonna do anything for him.
Speaker 5: Correct, And it was a continuation of that. And I don't really think I had to do her particularly.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but she's the one who was running, so she gotta she has to figure out a way to do it.
Speaker 5: And keeping hit the thing exactly.
Speaker 1: Running on abortion again not popular black men. Black men are not for abortion. So again everything she was doing was saying I don't hear you, black man, because if she was doing something for a black man, you need to go at it from the standpoint of, hey, this is what I'm gonna do for your pockets, because we get it. You're gonna have to run for abortion because these women are terrible.
Speaker 3: So you just got you gotta go with that. But you have.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but I'm just saying, you gotta run on something else. I don't want, I know, we bear it down but you know, sometimes you gotta pull out.
Speaker 5: That's sometimes told me how long way side on this O. Nigga told me to well, if you're gonna he likes see something like, if you're gonna pull out, you might as well jack your dick. I say, nigga, you fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me.
Speaker 5: You gotta come and your woman. I'm like, no, you don't. You don't.
Speaker 3: Read read.
Speaker 1: I hate that you did that. You had me in the first hand. I all on the side and he said, you want to come to your woman. Nah, nigga, get your old shut your old ass up.
Speaker 5: No, no, he was talking about the conversations about abortion.
Speaker 1: You know there's a certain amount of respect that you're supposed to get older.
Speaker 5: Yeah, off food And I can't wait your generation die because that's fucking stupid. You get man, that nigga. These old niggas gotta die. Bro, these niggas stamp.
Speaker 1: Bro't that for four five years now, that's not necessarily a simpthing.
Speaker 5: Thats is no, Bro. I thought the whole conversation he was just stamping because like, oh god, man, women admit. He was like, like, niggas areading their kids. Man. You know these niggas been their kids. You know, they just they just sorry. I'm like, yeah, they're sorry. And that was like He's like, well, it's all men fault. And I was like, well why did he leave? It don't matter, It don't matter. I was like, it does matter, is he's taking care of them, give them money. Yeah, well then you know it's it's fun because the whole conversation started from I was like, you either want a man in the house. Do you want food STAPs? And all the girls was talking about food steps and I was just like, yeah, this society is sucking over with and I gave up on black people forever. He was like, that's not what.
Speaker 3: He's going with.
Speaker 1: Nigerians got it?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, hell no, I don't want them big TV negirls after.
Speaker 1: No, no, the big, the big, the big ten girls. They said they're coming for you.
Speaker 5: I don't want to. I'm not gonna eat that. I can't telling you trying to feed me from you.
Speaker 8: These afro That b comment was made in good faith and you're just twisted in something completely different.
Speaker 5: Now, man, was not made in good faith, all right, But seriously, shining sharp, if you was talking with black girls. You never have a lawsuit against you right now, We'll just let you out right, Yeah, if only possible can down the ripe. Yeah, I mean to be honest with you. Man ain't gonna want to you, Nigga. What I'm saying is you rich, you be something. Black women, Let rich Niggs get away with a lost shit you sh they.
Speaker 10: Be going through.
Speaker 5: I don't think want to do that. But the bitch on the hood get to get it. Fifty thousands of cheek. That bitch is gonna let you please thousand You know the bitch.
Speaker 3: What's that girl Young Miami from the City Girls, and she.
Speaker 5: Let got back in her rack rackings and cracking her back rackings black whatever legs.
Speaker 1: The five recorded refuite up in the back back back Lakers and five.
Speaker 5: He's still doing Nightcap right watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing all of his other stuff. I'm not I don't watch it. But he posted on this. Uh he took a sabbatical from ESPN because the mouse don't play that ship.
Speaker 1: Nigga is not that he took a sabbatical, but Nigga was temporarily relieved the position. No.
Speaker 3: He he worded it as a sabbatical. But the mouse doesn't play that.
Speaker 5: We already know.
Speaker 1: It's always funny when niggas be like, oh, I took a sabbatical. None, he didn' nigga got fired, just trying to make sure to go here. No, no, it's not a sabbatical. That is that is that is a firing.
Speaker 5: Doesn't know it yet.
Speaker 1: No, he only come back if he wins. Like again, it's the same thing as what happened to Major. If he wins, I don't know the woman. The woman's sport case is fucked up. Remember this is a white woman and she's gonna describe inport that this black man was choking her out. That is not gonna play well.
Speaker 5: But the problem is all the other stuff that they're not telling you. Bro, they got bro, they said he choked in August. She sent him a message in the same mother August, tell my baby, I want that baby gravy and all this kind of nonsense. And then man, I hear you. You don't hear white people.
Speaker 1: You don't hear white people. You hear me, but you don't hear white people. Yeah, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter as much whether he did it or not. It just matters whether or not white people are gonna.
Speaker 5: Get mad, white faced off.
Speaker 1: That's basically, that's basically how it's gonna play out. And that sucked up.
Speaker 3: But that.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get a white lawyer.
Speaker 1: No, he needs to get any super Jew lawyer. He know, he needs a super Jew.
Speaker 5: Him off the case.
Speaker 1: So he needs a day walker, he needs somebody who this man been getting it is off for twenty years.
Speaker 5: That anyway, we just got off that case and he got the same lawyer, so he's gonna get off he'll be right.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, the jay Z got off that case because of a bullshit case. Yeah you say that so after he won his innocence. But yeah, now we can say it was a bullshit case.
Speaker 5: I said that, I know.
Speaker 1: But Nigga, again, as a Jewish man, we always asked the question of why would I say that this is a bullshit case until I see how it plays out.
Speaker 5: Nigga, she said her dad said something and then her dad was like, I don't remember that is happening, and that's fine. She was gonna lose, just like with this case. He claimed. He read her in August and she got messages throughout that time of her still sucking with him throughout that time. And the nigga we had, we had the same thing with Jonathan Major's always different. Jonathan Majors had an assault, He don't have any assault. That's some kinky set ship. That's very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. But when she describes what kind of sex this nigga wanted, they're gonna hear it.
Speaker 5: They're gonna hear it, right at this point. I get it. No, man, I'm not trying to be right.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like you, you keep forgetting the fact that this nigga is gonna come over there and he's gonna tell them that. Yeah, I'm not saying he's a poor black man, but he's a rich man. It'd be different if he was old money. He was old money. You're right. In fact, if you have all money, wouldn't even gotten to this point. They would have looked at this thing and been like, bitch, are you fucking crazy? And that would have been exactly that would have been the end of it, bitch, are you stupid? But he is new money, and you know they love to punished new money.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get off.
Speaker 3: Bro, I mean, you're gonna be back on the ESPN. Maybe maybe maybe not, maybe maybe not. They're gonna be looking for gibid Arenas or somebody and Gilbert need that check.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why he even joked the bro Gilbert need that check.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny?
Speaker 11: Speaking of the Hill, I don't know if y'all watch his channel, but when you see them dudes, like when they show like his house and they go do stuff, I'll be looking at them like, I know you got more money than me, but you gotta be idiot to stay out in California and spend all that money for that little ass house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what most of the people do. Are No, they're staying out there.
Speaker 3: He lives out there, he's from there, he's in he's in LA.
Speaker 5: He's in a battle.
Speaker 3: But like if you see when they show his house, it is a nine spacious house, but it's also in California that Nigga's paying way too much for that probably four thousand square foot footer. Like when they showed his pool, I was like, Nigga, that show pool.
Speaker 1: Four thousand square footer. I mean again, that's still bigger than the average house.
Speaker 3: No, it is, but not compared to your niggas in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the difference is that's still bigger than most.
Speaker 5: And no, no it is.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying for you being a one hundred millionaire, which I think he's still and then he's bringing in his money. He was he if he didn't trigger off his money, which he claims he didn't, but if you watch him on the show, he tricks off a lot of normal like like I wonder how.
Speaker 1: Emergency podcast I was telling you all niggas to stop tricking off your money. The niggas do want to hear with.
Speaker 3: But like if you watch when they do like their little basketball thing and they ran through the house and like the house is it's like he said, it's larger than the average American house, But that's a small lass house a lot.
Speaker 4: For what he's paying in California.
Speaker 3: Did you go to a Georgia, Florida, Texas shipping somewhere in the mid East or Midwest or something like that, that that house would be ship probably a quarter of the cost of what he's paying. Like, but the niggas want to live the La lifestyle, like I ain't go lot that sh is overrated for what you gotta pay.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean most people don't know that chasing what they don't some of them do.
Speaker 3: When Joe Budden did the podcast with with Jeff Teagan, though you know Jeff t lives in in Innneapolis, he was like, Yo, man, y'all niggas, y'all dollars goes a long way out here, and yet you still deciding to stay your ass up here in New Jersey and New York and pay all that fucking money for that condo just because for some reason y'all are obsessed with this weird ass, ratchety ass thanky ass place.
Speaker 1: Look, Bro, I think you miss it.
Speaker 5: Ain't played.
Speaker 1: Bro's puss. All right, you can go somewhere it's nice, but they ain't gonna hold like they hole there. I mean, I'm not like they're not gonna be holes.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, but but if that's the case, why are you traveling or flying holes out to your location? I mean, they're not there. No, I'm not saying that they're not there.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the type of holes.
Speaker 3: Look at it this way.
Speaker 8: There's there's cocaine and then there's crack. The cracker is definitely not better for you, but it will get you higher.
Speaker 3: It's easy. No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 4: I just I look at I look at.
Speaker 3: Money perspective. No, I'm talking about to spend the money in that cracker. I know a lot about it.
Speaker 4: I mean I have to help them can sell it by vetting the guys at the door as a kid.
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 3: That's where it came from. That came from some drugs. Y'all thought niggas was doing for security and selling drugs the bar. I don't have to admit that.
Speaker 1: I don't put this answer the question.
Speaker 3: I pleased the fifth. See that's the front with you black people, white people exactly.
Speaker 1: You please the fifth and you still look guilty as fuck.
Speaker 3: You can't prove that.
Speaker 1: The same way they got built cos me is the same way you kind of right now, I don't even like Jelo.
Speaker 3: I don't even like Jelo, or.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Have to do with you, nigga.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't need Roofi's bill. All I need is go and give her a wine cooler and an Rcady mixtape were good.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you don't even need that. You're talking her for a second, do for her.
Speaker 3: Look, Look, I'm just new for if a niggas broken me when I was broken single was getting it. And they ain't no right doing that ship to do. They just like doing it. They like read, They just like choking it just for no reason.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not no reason. They like doing it because it's an extension of power and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: You're assuming so much about people, Like like sometime, bro, some of these motherfuckers actually just fucked up in the head. And you know it ain't about the powers still, It's still an extension of power.
Speaker 1: Man, That's what the car house the cars are trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 8: No, Bro, just because you can make a reference about it if somebody said it in a nice way online, does not mean it's all encompassing. Uh, you know what it is, playing like that. If you kill somebody, it means you want them Tod's simple statement. But it's nothing to say that. Are you defending yourself? Are you saving somebody else? Like there's such a lack of context, And to just go for one thing and be like I have pegged you as this and not go on the whole is just genuous to the conversation.
Speaker 1: They not they not in the hole. Man, they get a chance to defend themselves in court.
Speaker 5: I forgot what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: You make an immaculate you'd make an immaculate jew.
Speaker 1: Again. The juice thing, as we always say, is the question is whenever someone's possible the question or a statement add another question complete.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, if you watch Epstein's documentary, man, I ain't gonna lie that love with white privilege is unfathomable to me. Man, Like when you are literally here for a ship that they got proofs on it, He's like, why the fuck y'all bothering me? I played the Fifth? Why would you say something that stupid? The Fifth? Like he was he was, he was talking down to his arrest in offices. That's a level of privilege I would love to know without getting shot in.
Speaker 5: The street hang yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, eventually, this is before he hung himself. This is this is years before that, Like but eventually, yeah, they gonna make sure you hang yourself expedious somebody. But like, yeah, this is years before they even pulled him in and did all the stuff. Like he was literally just like he was personal around Like, you sound like a fucking idiot? I played the Fifth? How would you fucking act stat fucking the fifth like he was talking down to these niggas in the goddamn interrogation room. I want to know what that level of privilege is.
Speaker 4: That's why I would love to know. I wanted like that love Craft.
Speaker 3: Country ship where you got the experience being white for a day. But I don't want to be permanently white. I just want to know how different is it to be in that avatar. Some niggas look so carefree and racist.
Speaker 1: I mean they definitely a care free I mean the racing just comes along with it.
Speaker 3: Their their care free long as you know. Papa Trump don't don't come from with us theirs. And when he does, I can't believe he did this. I did who who knew he said it? He said it, and you guys actually spoke for him and said he didn't mean.
Speaker 1: That way, he didn't mean he didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's it's so many times when he don't mean it like that. I knew, I knew. Some uh sports will tell you actually what white people are racist at your workplace. I remember when I brought up your door once and like all the old white men got upset. He just like it's weird, Like it's actually like, yeah, you just talk about sports around white people in office, you'll see who's racist. Like I spoke of only brought him up because we were going down the list of n I l on earnings and people's number two. They didn't have an issue with Kiten and Clark and all the motherfucking crackers and that archie manny, But when your doors name came up, he fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: He's terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like damn, did you even watch his games? Or you just being an ain't white person, you.
Speaker 1: Know exactly what one it is.
Speaker 5: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I couldn't ask I was, But that that's where you expose anybody that's listened. That's how you expose whose races and not bringing up an athlete that you know that they can't stand and they will fucking ship talk the funk out of them, and they will make sure they don't bring up this because they're black. But they can't give you a legitimate reason as to why that person.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's not gonna be black.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna be black, all right.
Speaker 1: I just want that off red for y'all, go and tell people's things that are not true. It's not because you're black. Because he's terrible at his job.
Speaker 3: What is his job? The completion rate is a fucking ninety. That's pathetic. But what.
Speaker 1: But this other guy over here, his completion rate is like a twenty.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm it's crazy, man, like they they justify their racism with the lowest.
Speaker 1: But he praised the God. God didn't give him skills. What you're saying, right, but God didn't give him skills though, that's what you're saying. Well, no, I didn't say that. Then why isn't he one of the best in the league. Is y'all say, y'all believe in this Christianity? But apparently God only likes the black ones. Do you ever think about that?
Speaker 3: Damn sure? Remember what's his name? What was the nigga from Texas? And am M not Taxa? Am the Longehorn? The black nigga?
Speaker 4: I went to the Titans, question.
Speaker 3: That's young? Remember them? Like they don't remember the Vince Young's and and and and whatnot, But like they can't remember that the Donovan mcnabs or the Cold Peppers and whatnot, Like, uh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know who you're mentioning there. I've never heard those words before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's just it's about wild man like Mike Vick showed us too, because they damn should put a fucking dog's life over a black man's life. Which we're not shocked back.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, don't nobody talk about the fridge.
Speaker 3: Nobody talk about Denis.
Speaker 5: Nobody I was serious about the fridge.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody to talk about the free I mean, look, bro, you can be serious about that fridge. That fridge ain't serious about you, nigga, b fridge defensive player football black dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, part of the curtain.
Speaker 3: The curtain, no trick you and bring up Calm Kaepernick. I don't even say nothing. Not just say Colin Kaepernick.
Speaker 1: You should say Colin Kafferny, just like that Colin Kaepernick.
Speaker 7: That's that's it.
Speaker 3: They doing the team.
Speaker 5: That nigga gone because that nigga he was starting to get ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're not gonna say nothing, why are you coming around now?
Speaker 5: Because you're a hero, you know, because you've gotta believe in things.
Speaker 1: Bro, he just gotta believe in things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But girandfriend talk and his girlfriend like she was doing Look.
Speaker 1: Look, look, look she wants she wants to say things. Man, she got something to say. Black women have something to say.
Speaker 8: She was like, he's still trains every day, and then the fucking sentence underneath it was like Kaepernick has not played in eight years.
Speaker 3: Uh so the nigga is forty years old somewhere, Nigga, it's over.
Speaker 1: Look, man, he can trying to show y'all that he can still play. He can still the best of them. He we nigga, he can still with the best of.
Speaker 5: You. Are you are?
Speaker 1: You are a disrespectful black man to another black man. See, this is what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 3: I just I don't like the fact that we don't know what the conversation was. I know he signed the fucking NBA and everything. It's just the fact that, like, if it was, there was nothing progressive from it. If we don't have the details, Oh yeah, the only matters until you know, I guess it's one of one of the Statute of limitations. When of the Statue of Limitations is up, we're going to get a documentary. We just don't know how long that should is years or something like that.
Speaker 1: He was always that that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on what most nda is up in like ten years, so we'll find out. We'll just be a little bit older and forgot about that nigga.
Speaker 1: Now you want to have forgotten about him because his girlfriend's wife is gonna be there at his side making sure you don't forget. Now his girlfriend or his wife, they never got no, no, no, she both, she both. She's a girlfriend wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she ain't get men, and she's living in her and privilege exactly.
Speaker 1: Again he's a girlfriend, hey man, she who did demand the ring?
Speaker 3: They don't like being called that.
Speaker 1: Every every other African would have been like, I need a ring.
Speaker 3: That is a Middle Eastern, sir, I mean that's what she is, must be. They want to be called There's a conversation as to why they even though they are clearly a part of Africa, that they are classified as Middle Eastern.
Speaker 1: Oh well, at least is just part of Asia, and they are Arabs by descent.
Speaker 3: They they're African though African.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're span I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: Look exactly, just because I don't speak good English don't mean you could just talk to me any your way, all right.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't I don't speak Spanish. I can't talk to you any other way.
Speaker 3: I'm not really that I appreciate you disrespecting my culture.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Look I will get walking. Look you try to you, I'm gonna get the own with Santa Marie and we're gonna show you codes.
Speaker 1: I ain't get in a fucking boat. I don't have the last.
Speaker 3: Time exactly, and y'all didn't have no scene.
Speaker 1: Uh nigga, I'm a little bit more prepared.
Speaker 3: And just for a little outrage for any of our Dominican listeners out there. You share an island with the Haitians. You're black. Oh, I forgot.
Speaker 1: We was still recording. He was about to say the wild ship mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I was trying to.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and.
Speaker 3: I was trying to bait on. He didn't. He felt you good, you're trained one, You're good. You want the niggas that used some good words.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like doing that, no more, I don't. I don't like doing the domestically, at least I don't like to. Yeah, when I'm on vacation and somewhere like a resort, so I can enjoy it, because I like I wasted when I'm in America.
Speaker 5: That's like.
Speaker 1: And uh, I get like one every quarter.
Speaker 5: That's all I used spoke of. You go to sleep.
Speaker 3: I like it to just like space out, And it just drives me that that I can't space out.
Speaker 1: What happened. What happened when Sham was like he put that stuff down because he didn't want to be depending on it.
Speaker 5: That's not what I was looking for. Jobs I gotta raise.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's character.
Speaker 5: Ark Hmm.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good guy.
Speaker 3: Damn character.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. I love this character for you, Nigga.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going for nig to wrap this up. Shon sharp. I'm not gonna say what he did. Whatever that Nikka said he did is true, but whatever she said he did, I think it's true as well.
Speaker 1: Speaking for Reid, Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think I think he didn't listen when she used the safe way.
Speaker 1: Probably maybe is choking here.
Speaker 5: You're like, what.
Speaker 12: I leave the second Home's so funned up comes another mercy episode of the every Day black Man Podcast.
Speaker 1: You already know what everything is. This episode just hit the same day. You know how it goes. Appreciate y'all. Special shout out to the Hose p