Speaker 1: Phoning in.
Speaker 2: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 1: This is Clippers Talk on Aaron.
Speaker 3: On Demand, the Clippers Show of Record.
Speaker 1: Your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 2: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 1: Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and now here. He is the host of your LA Clippers pre and postgame.
Speaker 2: At follow Adam a Adam Ousley. The Clippers just had their largest victory and franchise history. They went it into a dome one twenty six to sixty seven over the Brooklyn Nets. It was fifty points. That was in twenty twenty two against the Oklahoma City Thunder. They just won by fifty nine in this ballgame over the Nets. I'm at a Mosland. This is Clippers Talk here on a five to seventy LA Sports and at Clippers Talk on the YouTube side. As Kawhi Leonard just had his best game of the season in so many ways, scoring wise, twenty three points in twenty four minutes, the fadeaways, the jumpers, just beautiful basketball. Finished it with a left handed layup going to his left. This is last year's version of Kawhi. It at least tells me it's all still there. We haven't seen a throw down yet, but his movement, his burst, his separation getting to his spots on the floor, the handle that I noticed right off the bat in the first quarter was different. And oh guess what, Kawhi Leonard had the ball in his hands and was bringing the ball up the floor. A ton who has been telling you on here for a month at least that when Kawhi comes back, turnovers will lower and you won't necessarily need Chris Done in the starting lineup anymore because the reason he's in the starting lineup is for ball handling duties. But when Kawhi is playing heavier minutes, the ball will be in his hands. A ton, he'llate some of that pressure off of James Harden. And that's what he did. He was playing point in the first quarter. The quickness, the assertiveness, the decisiveness, I think it all came from getting the ball in his hands early last game. I don't think he touched the ball the first five possessions. This game, he brought the ball up at least the first three. Incredible. It brought out superstar Kawhi twenty three to twenty four minutes. We'll hear from coach Lewin just a little bit. I'm sure he'll be talking about Kawhi. Kawhi had a jumper after a dribbling exhibition, then a fadeaway jumper that looked like vintage Kawhi got that going first, had a step back three on the far side he missed at the end of the shot clock. He came out the four to fourteen mark after knocking down those two jumpers early on that were just unguardable shots MJ ninety six stuff, just the handle. No defender can block those shots from Kawhi. The first two he hit in the first quarter. He came out the four to fourteen mark. Comes back to start the second missus a hook shot, then went baseline with the quick move, got doubled, brought it back out. The first of four defensive three seconds were called on the Brooklyn nets. He would hit the free throw, but he keeps demanding the double team. Already we've seen it. Then he hit a jumper on the right elbow out of a timeout the seven to thirty mark of the second. Then he was long after hitting another free throw off another defensive three second call. Kawhi had a lefty floater that was a beautiful thing to watch. Then he had a back it down fade away from the dotted line to get to his twelve points in the first half. That was at the five to thirty six mark of the second. He gets fouled on a three in the third quarter. Then he had that behind his back spinning to a fade away on the right baseline jumper that fell. That was reminiscent of the shot he hit over Grayson Allen last season with the Phoenix Suns, also spinning into a fade away. Then he had a mid post fade away a right elbow jumper, and then that layup going to his left off the glass with the left hand, gets to twenty three points with ease, just like last season when he set the all time efficiency mark, where over a thirty game stretch he put up shooting splits of fifty seven, fifty one, ninety two. He got twenty three points to night on eleven shots, most of them tough mid range shots for anybody else, but he's a master at that. Just incredible the efficiency and the Clippers' ability to just put the clamps on the Brooklyn nets. I know Brooklyn's struggling outside Nick Claxton, Keon Johnson. Not a lot of guys are recognized out there tonight. No a Clowney, you got ejected, Jalen Wilson. Of course they were missing a ton of guys after they played in Portland last night. But let me tell you, they're fourteen and twenty seven on the season. They've been bad, and nobody else has beat them by fifty nine. You could say, oh, it's Brooklyn people in here saying the Clippers G League team would beat them.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 2: These are still pros guys who are out of the G League. The Clippers did against them what nobody else has done. Give them credit. The Clippers just stayed locked in. I mean, it's twenty one all. After the first quarter, where I thought the Clippers just gave the Nets confidence, they missed their last six shots of the quarter. Kawhi came out and they just couldn't find a rhythm and he flowed to their offense, and then they win the second quarter thirty seven to fourteen. The Nets had a six minute drought in the second quarter. They had another one to start the fourth quarter where their first shot came I think around the eight to thirty mark. So they went about three and a half minutes there. The Clippers led by Nintendo sixty four. They were up sixty four points at one time in the fourth, they win by fifty nine. They outdo their largest margin of victory ever by nine points. History was made tonight. Appreciate you guys in the chat. I know a lot was made pregame where Coach Lou this time had Terrence Man as one of the backups with Kevin Porter Junior, a role reversal of what happened last game getting into coaches DNPCD. So no KPJ. But Man was out there, and Man looked good and then got hurt calf contusion five point thirteen mark of the second quarter, went to the locker room. That's the only blemish on this ball game outside that it was a perfect night. On the front end of a back to back. The most any other starters played was twenty four minutes, and that was Kawhi, and he needed all those. He's not playing tomorrow anyways. I don't think he's ever playing another back to back. Somebody in here is like, well, if you only played fifteen minutes, could they play like ten minutes tomorrow? You don't understand they have a plan for this. Please have some understanding for a guy who hasn't been able to finish the last four seasons, you want him to play against Portland tomorrow? Do you not see the big picture? They're trying to have him available for an entire playoff series. That is the goal. That just it still shocks me in here. He's like, O, why can't he play?
Speaker 3: Oh God, have you.
Speaker 2: Not been paying attention to what's been happening. Time is precious with Kawhi Leonard in that right knee. Any game you have Kawhi Leonard is precious. It's important. But you want him especially when the games mean the most. That's what we need now. Tonight was progress, a huge leap forward for Kawhi and the Clippers with how good he looked. I thought there were flashes last game. I put him up. Pat follow out of May said ooh, Kawhi is some quickness here getting around Terry Rozier to that mid post fall away. Tonight just a different level because the ball was in his hands to start. I told you guys this was gonna happen. It's not just it gonna be James Harden having the ball in his hands. When Kawhi is available much of the time, he's gonna bring the ball up too, and therefore DJ can be in the starting lineup. It Oh, look what happened tonight exactly that something else I was talking about the last couple of days. I would go with Terrence Man and Chris Dunn as your backup ball handlers. Said, look what happened tonight. Unfortunately t Man got injured. The Clippers have or they just started six games and nine nights after they got another back to back after the reschedule when they missed the game because of the fires last Saturday against Charlotte, So they have seventeen back to backs this season to my knowledge, most anybody has had so tonight to win like this to save legs, you gotta play Portland tomorrow. Then you do have a couple of days off before playing the Lakers huge game on Sunday. Just outside Terrence Man getting banged up. Hopefully he's okay. We'll hear from coach lou on that about as well executed of a game plan as you could have. In fact, let's hear how long is this?
Speaker 3: Daniel?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll hear from him after we go to a phone call and take a quicker break. Alan from the Swell who I told to Colin last time? Alan? What's up here on Clippers?
Speaker 3: Sock with that?
Speaker 2: I'm Awlson.
Speaker 5: Adam Wow? Did Kawhi? Look if we can have that guy?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Alan, I've been telling you it's coming.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: It's a weird sidelight in garbage time or whatever you want to call that period. Jordan Miller, What are going on with that player?
Speaker 6: He's not taking shot?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: And it's a.
Speaker 5: Weird thing to pick on a great night. And you know they should have played Sweet Georgia Brown. You know, we were playing the General tonight a little bit, but it looked like the Generals. We need to look that way. But it's kind of hard to watch Jordan right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you. Alan, Your phone was cutting in and out a little bit there. But Jordan Miller, I think he's going through one of those ruts that happened with young players. You have a bad game, it bleeds into another. You start to lose your confidence. Seeing it with Dalton connect with the Lakers two. Now he's gonna be twenty five in January, so he's not that young, but he hasn't been getting obviously tonight, those weren't significant minutes, those weren't minutes of consequence. He went over two and fourteen minutes, so still a plus ten, believe it or not. In the game where the Clippers won by fifty nine over the brook Brooklyn Nets. He just needs to find a swagger again, get his mojo back, have a moment or two, see a couple of shots fall. I think it was shocking to him when guys could actually stop him at the ram in the NBA, because he looked so unstoppable with getting downhill and gain those little push shots and floaters or runners to go where nobody was able to, you know, impede his progress in the G League and in preseason and in Summer league, and even started off good with the Clippers this season, but then had a couple of bad games and things kind of spiraled from there. So I'm not overly concerned Clippers win. Definitely not overly concerned about the night's game one twenty six to sixty seven left no doubt. I asked in the third quarters, Brooklyn gonna get to seventy points? They didn't. My understanding, this is their largest defeat ever, Clippers biggest margin of victory ever, fifty nine points, a fifty nine burger on the nets. I'm Adam Oslin. Quick time out, we'll come back. We'll get your phone calls eight sixty six nine eight seven two, five seventy and we'll hear from Coach Lou. You're listening to the Clippers Sock here on M five seven E LAS Sports.
Speaker 1: This is the La Clippers Audio network, best.
Speaker 7: Fans and best arena in the entire sport.
Speaker 1: Take us with you wherever you are on the Ihearts radio.
Speaker 3: Back to Clippers basketball.
Speaker 2: Hey look, I'm all for Mobama and Kai Jones minutes on there on the court together when they're up fifty Clippers led by as many as sixty four. They won by fifty nine over the Brooklyn Net's largest margin of victory for your Los Angeles Clippers and franchise history, it was fifty points back in twenty twenty two against the Oklahoma City Thunder. I'm Adam Oslin. This is Clippers Sock. You're only in five seventy l A Sports and at Clippers Talk on the YouTube side. Appreciate you guys in the chat. Let's hear from Mike and La Mike, how we doing, my friend?
Speaker 6: Hey, and I'm doing great exports tonight. It is a great win. You know, your early, your previous caller, you know, mentioned about Jordan Miller and you know his current struggles. I mean to me, this is sort of a a common you know, a common narrative, if you will, and where you know, someone comes up from the G League or you know what used to be with the CBA or the D League or whatever, and you know, they do really well and then the you know, scouting report gets out on them and they have to adjust. So I think, you know, Jordan Miller's at that point where he needs to, you know, figure out how to you know, still do his thing when now that the quote unquote word is out on him. And uh, you know, I think he will. I think he will.
Speaker 2: Now the Clippers won by fifty nine. Some of you guys want to talk about Jordan Miller tonight, but uh, I'm here to talk about Kawhi, James Harden, how much better he looks and how much more efficient he's been next to Kawhi. All the things I was telling people when they were kind of worried that oh, quick Kawhi upset our rhythm when the Clippers were five games above five hundred. What if Kawhi hurts our rhythm? And I'm sitting here going, guys, they're almost a bottom five offense. In what world is Kawhi going to hurt them on the offensive end? And how is he going to hurt him offensively too? He's a two time Defensive Player of the Year winner. This is yeah, game four and we already got Kawhi looking this good.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 6: I agree, I agree. I mean, he his progress has been great, and yeah, I mean it's great. You know, he's looking great and it's moving well, you know, certainly better than you know, I guess you know one way it two years ago when he you know, came back and they had him, you know, playing off the bench. I mean, he's looking great and it's incredibly encouraging. Uh and you know he's given some you know, much need reffit to harden and I mean, it's all it's all looking good.
Speaker 2: It's all looking good, man, all systems. Go appreciate your Mike. As always. Clippers win by fifty nine at home, new franchise record for largest victory ever. They do it against the Brooklyn Nets. I know Brooklyn's bad, well, they've been bad against other teams too, and nolready beat him by fifty nine. So get the Clippers some credit. It's not that easy. It's also game plan discipline when you know you're on the front end of a back to back. In fact, your next six games all take place within a back to back c NBA, so you gotta handle business against lesser teams. Boy did they business was good. They got a game tomorrow against Portland, tipping off at seven. They don't have a starter play more than twenty four minutes. That would be Kawhi. He's not playing tomorrow. We found that out pregame. He's the guys. He's not gonna be playing a back to backs. Like I don't care if he played tennis tonight. You're not playing him in a back to back. Temnus in an NBA game is taxing. We want him for a playoff series. We want to preserve him as much as possible. We want to bottle up what we saw from Kawhi tonight and hopefully get that when it matters most in a seven game series. That's the recipe for success. That's the plan. That's how the Clippers can be a contender in the Western Conference with this version of Kawhi, with this Clippers team, Yeah, I think they got a shot against anybody in the West. Boston and Cleveland, though, I think are a cut above. I don't know. We'll see. Has this performance from Kawhi and the Clippers changed your mind about prognostications or long term outlook from this team or where you believe their ceiling is Alfredo Rodriguez saying ABC equals all business Clippers, Yeah, it is. Maddox is asking me, Adam, do you think we could beat okay See with a healthy Kawhi. I think they could. I don't know if they'd be able to, but I think they would have a chance. Sees the saying on the chat at Clippers Talk. The good thing is that Kawhi looked good out there tonight. I mean, what was the bad thing tonight? Who're saying the good thing? Like there was some silver lining? At least Kawhi looked good. They won by fifty nine, outside of Terrence Man getting banged up, which sucks. He just came back gets hurt again. Yeah, that's tough because they're gonna need everybody over the next couple of weeks. With so many games, we thought this was gonna be a break in the schedule. Instead six games and nine nights, and staid they got a four in five next week, and staid they have three straight back to backs. They finish this one off tomorrow in Portland, two days off. Then it's the Lakers Sunday, Bulls Monday, then Wednesday, Celtics, Thursday, Washington. Seventeen back to backs for this team. Does anybody else have seventeen back to backs in the league this year? Somebody from the Pelicans said, no, we have nineteen. I said proof. I know. Coming into this year, eleven teams had sixteen back to backs, including the Clippers. That was the most, and now they're at seventeen. They got an additional one. Meanwhile, the Lakers got one less after this rescheduling. They took away one of their back to backs and the Clippers get one more. I just I can't. I can't. Like they built the arena, what's the excuse for this? I'm sorry, I just can't believe.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Into a dome's first season, the Clippers have the most back to backs in the NBA. The excuse for this before was well their third billing at Crypto behind first the Kings, then the Lakers, then they get to pick well, nobody else has playing it into a Dome with them. I don't understand it all right, Quick time out will come back looking for coach lou Audio. Clippers have their biggest victory ever, one twenty six to sixty seven. They beat down the Brooklyn Nets by fifty nine points. I'm Adam Oslin and this is Clippers Talk here on five seven LA Sports.
Speaker 1: This is the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 7: Best fans and best arena in the entire sport.
Speaker 1: Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Back to Clippers basketball.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hard to be humble when you win by fifty nine, biggest victory ever by your Los Angeles Clippers. They hold the Brooklyn Nets to sixty seven. They win one twenty six to sixty seven at into a Dome and improved to twenty two to seventeen on the season. And they will be in Portland tomorrow night taking on the Blazers. Tip off at seven pregame show right back here at six. Not the only historic thing that happened tonight James Harden surpassed Dominique Wilkins for sole possession of fifteenth place on the NBA's all time points list. Let's hear from the Bearded Wonder James Harden postgame in that you need heading into next week?
Speaker 6: This was next week?
Speaker 8: Oh no, you know, man fust is one game in his own so you know tonight he was you know, both the tomorrow is Portland.
Speaker 1: I'm both from then when you started playing in this league, could you magic?
Speaker 6: Maybe his score is fifteen? Thmes, guys, not the league.
Speaker 9: At all.
Speaker 8: Another coach for me was a d It was the fastest dream to be a NBA player. So you live in the moment. You hear from work and uh, you know, you hear your results.
Speaker 4: So that's well, it was the best party like that, Stashie for the moment. Yeah, I think everybody.
Speaker 8: Everybody contributed and and and play well, you know, and I need guys to have confidence going into you know, each game, cause that's very important.
Speaker 6: James, I know that, Uh, you're fully aware of what Kawhi is capable of.
Speaker 4: But with how long he's been out, what was it like to see him have a night like tonight him particularly that their quarter where he got going.
Speaker 8: He needs to do that all the time, you know what I mean, which is difficult because you know, just knock getting back. So you wanna, you know, build the confidence of mixed or you know, his legs and everything's gonna be under them. But the only way to do it and have build the confidence that's just going out there and doing it at a high level. So tonight was a great science for you know, obviously him and the rest of our team. And just continue to keep it doing that. You seem to get big when you got somebody an athlete running with you.
Speaker 1: And along the way, what was just your favorite part of getting those lives in it to.
Speaker 8: Djuh getting some excitement from the crowd and you know highlights. I mean, I can't do it, so I'll be the faster. But you know, you guys some some you know guys like you know dj who's just athletic ability is inside of his world. You know, you gotta give him a chance to put on the show. So that's what I did.
Speaker 9: Logistically, you guys, get on a long flight. Now you play again tomorrow, you get on another flight. All the games that are coming up, when the starters are able to all play twenty four minutes and fewer. We've talked about the fountain of youth that you're drinking from, but what kind of a difference can it make?
Speaker 6: All the difference?
Speaker 1: All the difference?
Speaker 8: So you know, tomorrow isn't you know, another opportunity for us, And you know, as a group, man, we can't. This league is too good so and everybody's fighting for their life literally, so we can't. We don't have the luxury of looking forward, you know, weeks past. We gotta tell you literally game by game and you know, slowly getting guys healthy and and and then figuring out what we got to have as a whole, you know what I mean, and the kind of like, you know, seeing how far we can take it. So, uh, there's a lot of moving variables that that that comes with that. But you know, I think just you know, our health is is the most important thing. And we're healthy, So lineups and all the good stuff and way we wanna play like, we'll figure that out. But healthy is the most important thing. And I'm happy we're we're close.
Speaker 9: To just for those of us that don't understand what it feels like though, when you sit down in the third quarter and you know there's a chance that you can be done for the night and and start preparing your body for tomorrow. Like what is that mental realization?
Speaker 8: Like, I mean that's with you. That's like it's the the ultimate dream situation for you know, athletes in the sense of or starters will play heavy minutes and you know you wanna play well, and then you're gonna give other guys that who don't get the the minutes, uh that they feel like they deserve an opportunity to play world too, So happy to see you know, guys like Bones and Ki, you know, get out there and play a good minute. So for us, it is another opportunity tomorrow to get better. So you know, I'm excited for it.
Speaker 4: James, I think you obviously take these game one any time, focusing the season that you've had a pig individual season yourself.
Speaker 1: I can do at seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 2: Fifteen to day gout find that you know, number two all time three point three point, Like, how are you processing these records that you're.
Speaker 8: Kind of making even the season, I'm not what.
Speaker 2: Does your process kind of look like when you look at yourself in the all time rankings.
Speaker 8: We'll figure that out when it's all done. But right now, it's just, you know, I keep you going. I gotta keep you know, get closer, and I'm breaking more work records. It's all of a sudden done, which I have a lot of time after I could sit back and realize what I actually accomplished in my life. But you know, for now, and I'm in a moment, I'm as well.
Speaker 2: Just keep going, all right that James Harden living in the moment, focused on the present, and he finished with in a efficient twenty one points on just ten shots, got fouled on a three, made a four point play, had eleven assists to one turnover. I'm telling you, guys, I've been saying everybody concerned about the turnovers. I said, guys, when Kawhi comes back, the turnovers will go down. James Harden's usage rating will drop by at least five percent. It's happening. Last couple of games. The Clipper's been much better with the turnovers. I know there was some of the fourth quarter tonight, so it kind of skewed the numbers a little bit. But Kawhi is going to have the ball in his hands a ton and that's what you saw tonight. I've been preaching this for some time. Clippers win by fifty nine. We'll take a quick time out, We'll come back. We got an update on Terrence Man and Kawhi Leonard from coach Lou I'm out of Mosland. Clippers win one, twenty six to sixty seven over the Brooklyn Nets, their biggest margin of victory f they do into it Dome or it feels like they can't lose now. They lost their first four games there. Since then, what are they? Fourteen and two? Impressive twenty two and seventeen on the season. While the Western Conference standings update from Danielle West before we get out of here as well, I'm out of Moslin. You're listening to a five to seven LA Sports.
Speaker 1: This is the LA Clippers Audio network.
Speaker 7: Best fans in best arena in the entire sport.
Speaker 1: Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Back to Clippers basketball.
Speaker 2: Who cares it's Brooklyn? I'm sorry. Are the Clippers the only team to have played the Brooklyn Nets so far this season? Oh? They're not? Or did any other team beat the Nets by fifty nine and led by his many sixty four. As the Clippers have their largest margin of victory one twenty six to sixty seven over the Brooklyn Nets. They do it into a dome. History was made tonight. It was fifty they brought it up to fifty nine. They won by fifty nine over the Brooklyn Nets. I'm Adam Moslin, welcome back in This is Clippers Talk. Clippers tomorrow. You can't spoil this, as Mike Dang says in the chat here on the YouTube side, by laying an egg tomorrow in Portland, you lose tomorrow in Portland tonight. I'm not gonna say it doesn't matter. I'm going to say they got exactly what they needed to have fresh legs to win tomorrow night in Portland. So you gotta do it. You have to because they got a four and five coming up after that, four games in five nights, Lakers, Sunday, Bulls, Monday day off, Onto, then Wednesday at the Boston Celtics, then Thursday the Washington Wizards. After I saw the schedule realignment or rescheduling going on earlier today with the Clippers gaining another back to back, I said they didn't have enough. I said, okay, half to half to half two. It's imperative to win the next two very winnable games, Part one of a two part mission accomplished. But they got to win tomorrow in Portland too, and then just split the four games and you're fine. You're six games over five hundred coming out of that four and five. That's all you need. Then they'll be in really good shape. So coach Lou said this, speaking of being in shape, and what is the state of some guys coming out of this game. Terrence Man is flying with them to Portland. That's a good sign. Had a calf contusion, left the game in the second quarter after he was looking pretty good. He just can't, you know, can't catch a break or I don't know if that's great wording. So when we're talking about injuries, poor Terrence Man. Right now, he gets back in the rotation KPg, gets the dnp CD, looks good, and then gets hurt. Man finished two of three, knocked down a three pointer, caught noop from a mere coffee after he had a steal. Everybody played so well. A mirror at thirteen points. Bones came in thirteen minutes and had nine. Everything was working, all five starters and double figures, and Kawhi would not have played in the fourth quarter. Coach lu said, So, I think twenty five is his new minutes restriction. Does it get bumped to thirty against the Lakers? See, Kawhi is about to have three days off before the Laker game. He's not playing tomorrow. We knew that pregame. Do they ramp up the minute some more after he looked this good? Or does he stay at twenty five?
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 2: All I know is I've now seen the Clippers' largest victory ever, winning by fifty nine points over the Brooklyn Nets one twenty six to sixty seven. So what does it all mean? What's the landscape at the Western Conference? For that, we must go to Daniel West producer Daniel West on how the West is won.
Speaker 3: Will be won?
Speaker 2: Yes, we haven't worked that part out. We got time, all right, We got a few minutes left here update us on the standings here at Daniel and what games of consequence affected them. I guess all right.
Speaker 4: We'll start at the top here. The Oklahoma City Thunder is still number one, thirty three and six. I know, thirty three and six record number two. The Houston Rockets twenty seven and twelve. They won tonight. The Grizzlies sit at number three, twenty six and fifteen record. They won night as well. Denver Nuggets sitting at four twenty four and sixteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, they lost it.
Speaker 4: They took an l against the Rockets.
Speaker 2: Okay, so a little friendly fire for the Clippers.
Speaker 4: That's right. The enemy of my enemy is exactly very good news because as we speak right now, sitting at number five with the record of twenty two and seventeen, you're Los Angeles Clippers. Oh, the win tonight, the franchise record, win tonight. Six. The Lakers are in there, then seven with the twenty two to nineteen record. The Dallas Mavericks, who lost tonight to the Pelicans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that dropped them. Were they fourth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm looking fifth. I'm looking as of yesterday, it looks like they were one, two, three, four, five, six. They're six yesterday.
Speaker 2: They were sick yesterday, so they got leap fraud by both LA teams.
Speaker 4: They fall there. Wolves are at number eight with a twenty one to nineteen record. They played a classic against the Warriors tonight. I ought to check the highlights on that one. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: What was the final score?
Speaker 4: The final score in that one that was one sixteen one fifth fifteen? Who the Warriors won. They came all the way back to almost win it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Steph Curry threely, it looks like apparently.
Speaker 4: He turned around and looked at someone in the audience after he as it was going down, as stiff Curry does.
Speaker 2: That's classic, Steph. Did you say good night to him too? That's big helpful the Clippers.
Speaker 4: Actually big deal. So the Kings are the nine seed right now twenty and twenty, and then the Warriors with that win are the last team in the playing discussion twenty and twenty record as well.
Speaker 2: Clippers currently in the fifth spot. Very good, a game and a half behind the Denver Nuggets in the fourth spot. I like it, Daniel, Thank you for the updot. Very welcome, Daniel West, producer, Daniel all Right, Clippers in a good position. They got to win tomorrow night. They're taking on Portland. Remember maybe their worst loss of the season happened to the Blazers, add into a domet. This time they're going up north where Portland just lost to the Brooklyn Nets. Now you might think transitive property, Well, the Clippers just beat the Brooklyn Nets by fifty nine, and yet Portland lost to them by what is this eighteen? So that means the Clippers are supposed to beat Portland by eighty. That is not how anything works. Then that was some fuzzy math too. I was closed, But yeah, that's not how it works. Okay, you're not playing the record, you're playing the team. I know they're thirteen to twenty six. If anything, the fact that they just lost to Brooklyn means they're gonna be hungrier. That's a dangerous ballgame for the Clippers. But they handled their business the right way tonight and put themselves in a prime position to win that game tomorrow by winning and putting this one to bed early. They win by fifty nine over the Brooklyn Nets. Final score Clippers one twenty six, Nets sixty seven. It's the Clippers' largest victory in franchise history. Where were you when the Clippers won by fifty nine? History was made Before we get out of here. I do want to thank the Clippers organization. Ralph Lawler, Bryan Seaman, no eagle, I an eagle who I missed today? I know he said Hi, I'm cool like that. I know I an Eagle, but I wasn't able to go to the game and into a dome. Carlo Amennez on the call, Big Brother, Jake Warner, lead statistician, Chris Taylor, Daniel West here in the bank, I'm out of Moslim. We'll talk to you tomorrow at six pm. Clippers in Portland taken on the Blazers.
Speaker 1: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season long after every game.
Speaker 2: The volume is truly impressive.
Speaker 1: And make sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 7: Clippers Talk Maybe