Speaker 1: All right, welcome, welcome, everybody, welcome the show. This is Hesher for boiler Room. We are coming in hot with some breaking news here. It looks like some shit is going down over at the Unite the Right rally that's happening in Charlottesville, Virginia. All kinds of crazy stuff happening there this afternoon. Andy Nowicki of the Boiler Room is out there on the ground and there is a lot of chaos happening right now. We're trying to raise Andy on the skype. I'm joined by Funk Soul fellow boiler Room or here with me. Folks, are you.
Speaker 2: There, Yes, I'm here, Hesha, good to be with you.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, thanks for joining us on short notice. Looks like we've got some crazy stuff breaking here while we're trying to raise mister Nowicki. Let's let's just go to our tea right now to see what's happening. It appears that a vehicle has driven into a crowd of people and looks like there are definitely some injuries here. So let's see what's going on here on this live stream.
Speaker 3: That's great for democracy, but we need to have the maturity and the result to reject all forms of violence within that political structure.
Speaker 4: Alvin, appreciate you coming on our tea to give us your thoughts on this this horrific event today in Shartsville, Virginia. I guess Ivin bought from the Libertarian National Committee, and through throughout that interview, we've been showing you these disturbing images coming from the incident where at least one we're actually hearing reports three cars may have been involved in this, plowing their way through a crowd of anti far protesters there in Charlottesville, Virginia. Police is saying that there are at least six people injured. Earlier, we spoke to Auntie America's Alex Rubinstein.
Speaker 5: He was at the scene. He witnessed what happened when he.
Speaker 6: Knew the mark was coming.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure how it worked physically, but the person in front, from what I hear, was able to drive away and was followed by a state trooper. That was told to me by an NBC reporter. I didn't see that personally. I saw, I saw, I didn't. I saw two cars that were totaled. The trunk was just completely smashed. A woman was inside crying. There was there was blood on the hood of her vehicle. There was blood all over the place. People, about sixteen people injured. I saw, I saw some of them flying through the air over the hood of the car. And I'm hearing actually one, one possible fatality. I can't confirm that, but that's that's what I've been hearing on the ground. And I also care about sixteen people injured total.
Speaker 4: Has there been any suggestion at this point as to who the victims were The people who were hit by this car. Were they right wing protesters or the counter protesters?
Speaker 7: No, no, they were counterprotes They were more of the Antifa variety. They weren't breaking things or anything like that. They were marching through a very very small road. It's a one way and they had just a big number of people in that stretch, and the car just plowed through three cars, actually plowed through.
Speaker 2: Two of them.
Speaker 7: It appears to be unintentionally one of them, and it appears to be very intentional.
Speaker 4: I mean, this sounds like an horrific scene. Lots of people injured by the sound. What have the authorities done about this? I would imagine they would place down into something like this people.
Speaker 7: Well, it's not completely locked down. I mean, streets have been shut off on and off all day in Charlottesville. They were originally fire trucks came down and even a bear cat. The bear Cat was the first vehicle to respond after reports had started coming out of this of this incident, and then later on some ambulances were able to show off after about like seven to ten minutes or so. I hear Don Trump is going to give a speech later tonight say something about this.
Speaker 8: But it seems a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, We've got Andy Willie join us on the scene over there in Charlottesville, Virginia. Andy, NOWICKI are you there?
Speaker 9: I'm here, all right.
Speaker 1: So our first of all, glad you're safe. It seems like there's some crazy stuff happening down there. Are you anywhere near this this incident with the car plowing into people?
Speaker 6: I know, well, I have no idea about that at all. I first heard about it on our I guess our communication by skype Jay said something about it, and I didn't know about it at all, And then the clip you just played is the first first I've heard about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks pretty crazy. They're saying three cars were involved and potentially up to sixteen people injured, potential fatality. I don't know. It's at that stage right now where we're not really getting much information, but the images are crazy. There's definitely uh cars with what appears to be blood on them and damage to the front. So something.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 6: It is an ugly, ugly scene here. I can say that much what I've seen.
Speaker 1: Let us give us a Actually, I'm gonna play a clip here. I've got a clip that you recorded. Let me just play this to kind of set the mood for people who are just tuning in here. This is available up on Andy Nowiki's YouTube page. You can find him on YouTube. Just type in Andy no Wiki. Uh. But this is something he recorded just earlier today.
Speaker 10: This is what a police state looks like. This is a police state. I have the constitution. There is nice all that we get to to. We're we're permitted to assemble these armed thugs of the stage for breaking up the age a gathering.
Speaker 1: They're breaking up a gathering.
Speaker 10: Back, tell me the reason why why? What is the reason why this No, I'm not moving back until you tell me why there was a permit for this for this rally?
Speaker 6: Why was this permit revoked at the last minute.
Speaker 9: How is that lawful?
Speaker 1: How is that lawful?
Speaker 5: How is that lawful?
Speaker 1: How is that lawful?
Speaker 11: You know, don't push me, don't push me, has off me?
Speaker 9: This is a lawful assembly.
Speaker 2: You are unlawful.
Speaker 1: You are unlawful.
Speaker 7: You are unlawful.
Speaker 12: The whole world is seeing this.
Speaker 9: I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So tell us what's going on here so the radio listeners can get a feel for what just happened there.
Speaker 6: We got a little Alex jonesy there, I guess.
Speaker 1: Starting up a mosh pit with a bunch of riot cops there.
Speaker 6: But well that's the let I actually made three different videos.
Speaker 9: That was the last of them.
Speaker 6: And I was really there in the capacity of I mean, I'm sympathetic to the marchers, but you know, I'm not a member of any of the groups that are marching, and so I was sort of going to be I was here representing the sympathetic media, but I wasn't really I had no plan to get in the thick of things and you know, bust anybody's heads or you know, if things got ugly. I didn't intend to, you know, take part in anything. But but I really what happened was I mean, it was it was a It was an ugly, ugly scene from the start. And the more I think about it now, the more it seems like the local authorities it was just set.
Speaker 9: Up to fail.
Speaker 6: Of course, they tried to make it so that the rally wasn't even gonna happen, even though there was a lawful permit that was gotten to hold the stage's rally in in Lee Park, which is where the the statue of Robert E. Lee is that the city now wants to tear down. Uh, so that they were gonna rally there. They got a permit and then the city council tried to revoke it, and then actually the a c l U of all groups stepped in and said, no, that's not that's not fair, that's that's not lawful. Uh you know they have they're permitted to assemble and that's that. So so it was it was on, but everything was just totally chaotic. It was just it was what do they say in the military, fou bar. Yes, it was fu bar to the max. You know, I was walking up from you know, I was with a group. I was sort of embedded like a journalist in the you know, uh in in in in wartime.
Speaker 9: I was sort of like that.
Speaker 6: I was with these guys who were members of these groups. The Traditionalist Workers Party was the group that I was mainly with. There were a couple other ones around as well, and we uh, we all marched down and you know, uh uh started in a parking deck, marched onto the street and then immediately when we turned the corner and the protesters were there.
Speaker 9: The Antifa were there, and.
Speaker 6: They were of course extremely belligerent, which you would expect. But what I didn't expect was there there were absolutely no cops. Like in this crucial spot where you turned the corner and come up the steps to get to the where the monument is where the rally was going to be, they were standing in the way, and so there was pushing and shoving because.
Speaker 13: The the the the people attending the event wanted to get there, and and you know, these jerks were standing in the way and yelling things at them and spitting at them.
Speaker 1: And how big was the crowd there?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: You know, I took video of the crowd as well. I would say there was maybe I'm guessing maybe one hundred and fifty two hundred people something like that, angry protesters.
Speaker 9: You know, of course some of them were.
Speaker 6: Not all of them were were belligerent, Not all of them were violent, not all of them were throwing things, but but a good a goodly number of them were. And it was total anarchy because there was nobody. There were no law enforcement officials there to clear up path. There was no escort, there was no you know, there were no cops there saying okay, step aside, let these people through so they can lawfully enter the area where.
Speaker 1: The ie like, we lost connection a little bit there, Andy, Well, looks like he dropped. Okay, we're gonna try to reconnect. Andy, go ahead, funks off. If you got an update for us.
Speaker 14: There has been a connection a short time ago via the zero Hedge news.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys?
Speaker 14: There is one confirmed fatality so far, many injured after the coplad into the protesters earlier in Charlotte's Charlottesville. The driver is currently in custody. The mayor of Charlottesville has confirmed the fatality. He has said, I quote, I am heartbroken that a life has been lost here.
Speaker 2: I urge all people of goodwill go home.
Speaker 14: Jes Sessions as is due to statements saying that we stand united behind the president and conduct the violence in Charlottesville. Also, there was apparently reported up to nine people on the ground in total, and they don't know whether it was a man or a woman who was the victim of this fatality. The license plates are Ohio based and the make of the vehicle is reported to be a twenty ten Dodge Challenger, So it's starting to get quite a detailed.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, all right, wow, okay, Andy, Nowicky, are you back?
Speaker 9: I'm back?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, Okay, yeah, no problem. We're just getting a quick update from Funks. All there. It sounds like we have a fatality confirmed by the media here with regards to the car incidents, So go ahead continue your story. You were just breaking down the size of the crowd and how it seemed like there was no police support to help anybody or to divide the two crowds as the march was beginning.
Speaker 6: There no, there was no Now, there were police, but they were on the least that were there were all standing in you know, in a row on the top of the hill where the next to the statue. That was what that was all they were doing. They were just standing there doing absolutely nothing. It was and the chaos was getting worse and worse they were, and I filmed it, and I'm going to put I haven't posted the those those videos on YouTube yet, but I'm going to. But uh, it was crazy. I mean they were They were throwing water bottles and cans and and other things and smoke bombs back and uh, we were up on the hill the the you know, the the demonstrate that the people taking part in the Unite the Right rally were up on the hill and the uh, the Antifa and the and the and the counter protesters or whatever they would whatever you would call them. Uh, the antiphat types were below us, and so they were yelling things and throwing things up at where where we were. So you were dodging bottles left and right. I mean, it was just it was just it was just incredible.
Speaker 1: And the and the police had no no qualms about people throwing bottles into the crowd.
Speaker 9: Huh, they weren't there there. There was there was no police. There was nobody there too.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was u it was a total free for all and and it got ugly. I mean there were there were some brawls there were some scuffles.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: There were a couple of times where they threw smoke bombs ut on the hill and then and then somebody on the hill took it and threw it back at them. Uh, and that and then people on the hill cheered about that. But uh, but but there was never really much time to uh. I mean, it was just uh, it was not dying down, it was getting it was getting more and it was getting worse. If anything, the uh, you know, the bad vibes were were amping up higher and higher. And then I remember suddenly the we were told too, We were told to not not by any policemen or official but anyone in official capacity, but some other members of the Unite the Right rally.
Speaker 9: Some of the leaders of.
Speaker 6: These groups were told us to move over these particular barricades. So it was sort of like we were dropping back to another position behind these barricades, that maybe it was going to be a more stable position for us. And again this is before any of the speakers, any of the people who were supposed to speak spoke at all. And then so so all of that was was just was wild and crazy and ridiculous and out of control.
Speaker 9: But what really set me off. And you can hear it in that.
Speaker 6: The video you just played, and there's a couple other videos like that. What set me off was that all of a sudden, somebody, uh, this big the Swat team March March stuff, this like, I don't know, fifteen twenty guys, you know, in full swat gear and you know, with the the masks over their eyes and the body armor, the whole the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's everything, the ballaclas, the full on umpire get yes, yes, it's crazy to see your footage. Everybody should go check that out on YouTube if you want to get a look at.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and and so and so somebody was saying this this, you know, was just reading this announced message over and over and over again. This, uh, this has been this something like, this gathering has been has been declared unlawful. You must disperse or you will be arrested. And he just kept repeating it, you know, every couple of minutes. This gathering has been declared unlawful. You must disperse or you will be arrested. And that was what set me off, because I mean, that was just such a such a dirty trick, uh. And and I think it was a dirty trick, you know, and it's not I don't think it is in any way lawful because you know, the permit was attained, Uh.
Speaker 9: It was backed up by the A C.
Speaker 6: L U, who certainly aren't on the you know, certainly aren't fans of Unite the Right or or the alt right in any way, but they are they do believe in the First Amendment.
Speaker 2: Bless them for that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, and so that was when I just lost it because and I just started, you know, I started filming these these swat guys and saying, this is what a police state looks like. And and uh when he said, when the guy was saying, you know, you must disperse this.
Speaker 9: This has been declared unlawful.
Speaker 6: You must disperse or you'll be arrested, I kept saying, why is it unlawful?
Speaker 9: Why? Why?
Speaker 6: And eventually me and a few other guys, I think some of the I think Richard Spencer was one of them, and maybe Mike Enoch and Nathan Domingo, and there may be there were maybe a couple other ones. We all just sort of an impromptu way linked arms. And you can see this in the second video that I posted, where the swath starts coming at us. Uh, and they're trying to you know, just just you know, sort of muscleus.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, muscless are around or you know, move us out of the way, make us move. But we we sort of are pushing back against them, leaning back against them. Uh and you know, trying to bring our force against theirs. Of course, they they won eventually because there's more of them, and they were bigger, and there were just like five or six of us, maybe a few more maybe maybe seven or eight of us. But uh, then then I got as you could see in the last video, I got man handled by this one one cop.
Speaker 9: He was you know, sort of trying to wave uh. Uh.
Speaker 6: He didn't try to knock the camera out of my hand, but he was sort of trying to putting a hand up, saying, you know, put that away, and and I just kept on him, you know, saying saying how was this lawful? Blah blah blah, you know, keeping at it somewhat aggressively. And then he got physical and you know, just pushed me over. And then uh there were then there was there was tear gas, and there there were several times where there was uh uh where there were blasts of tear gas and suddenly you were doubling over, coughing. I don't know if you've ever had that experience before. Have you ever have you ever had tear gas?
Speaker 1: No, not a not a full on experience with it. I remember when I was a kid, I had like some uh some dog tear gas because there was an aggressive dog down the street on the way to the bus stop. So I may have gotten a little bit of you know, back spray from the wind maybe once trying to get that dog off away from me. But no, I've never experienced a full dose. I mean, I can only imagine how uncomfortable that is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So so that was when at the end of that video you see me just doubled.
Speaker 9: Over and.
Speaker 6: I'm just filming the ground for for a minute or so because I just I've forgotten that I was even holding a camera and that the camera was even on. So so yeah, so that was that. And then you know, of course, uh, when we had to disperse, and then some of the some of the Antifa were were still hanging around harassing the uh the alt right types, and and so some fights were breaking out there. I saw some some pretty brutal fights happening. There were again really really bad vibes, a lot of anger, uh, you know, and it was just it was getting worse and worse, and it just got bungled. I mean, it just got really badly handled by the authorities. I mean it I was saying, uh on our chat that, as far as I'm concerned, Charlottesville is Berkeley Berkeley East in the way that they handle this, you know, just sort of letting the letting the rampagers rampage and not doing anything.
Speaker 9: About it, secretly probably being in league with them.
Speaker 1: That way. From from what I'm seeing here on the feeds, you know, from the from everybody's comments that are there, From from what I'm seeing on the footage, there's a lot of periscope footage going around, a lot of tweets with video footage, your excellent video footage. I mean, uh, this this doesn't seem like the kind of thing where, oh, they just decided, you know, day of the event that it was no longer a lawful gathering. I mean, not that they even had. You know, you guys shouldn't even need a permit to have a lawful gathering in public, you know, So, I mean it's just ridiculous. And I agree, it very much looks like it was you you know, that the the demonstration was entrapped into being there and now lo and behold, we've got an automobile attack happening on a really busy street. I'm looking at the footage that was captured of this right now. It's very pretty graphic. Yeah, it's really graphic. It's very brutal. It does appear that a lot of people were.
Speaker 12: Hit.
Speaker 1: It looks like a Dodge has pushed into a couple of other cars and multiple people were hit by more than one car. This is really gnarly looking. And of course it looks like this is gonna be probably hard to say, but if I had to guess, I'd say this is going to be blamed on the right. This is gonna be blamed on the al right, right, something like to that effect here, because it looks like it was the counter protest crowd there, the antifoot crowd, if you will, that took the brunt of this automobile attack.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I mean, it's been filtering out over the social media feeds already that it's Trump's fault, it's the Bannan's it's bright Bart's folds. It's just everyone who you can think of. It's it's all their faults. So, just to echo what Hesher said, I think, yeah, things are going to get pretty gnarly after today with the with the lefty liberals so called cracking down on anyone with conservative sentiments within themselves.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think there's some naughty times. I heard you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I wish I could say I was surprised. I've been waiting for this event to pop off or something like it, and it seems that it's here. Andy. Do you are you still in the vicinity. It looks like, let's see, it looks like this happened at Fourth and Water Streets. The police have cordoned off the scene. They're saying please avoid the area of Fourth and Water Streets. Multiple injuries after crash. CPD Virginia State Police responding it's with the Facebook message on the Charlottesville Police it's there's a video footage posted that shows the moment a dark gray car rams into a light gray car before violently reversing. So people got hit as it reversed really quickly, as well as some people that got hit by the car that it ran. One or two cars that it rammed into. Great graphics scene here, and different from some of the other auto attacks where there's no close up footage of it. There appears to have been a lot of cameras on in this location where this happens, so there's gonna be a lot of footage of this out there.
Speaker 9: Well, I.
Speaker 6: Kind of need to be taken off just because I'm it's actually it's actually my daughter's birthday, so I need to call and wish your happy birthday. But I was glad to be able to meet with you guys and talk a little bit about what the experience was from my perspective, from my vantage point.
Speaker 1: Glad to tear you okay, Yeah, Yeah, we're glad you're okay, Andy, And thanks for calling in and giving us an update. I know a lot of people were wondering. We've all been watching this go down in real time. It's been been a big day. There's been a hack over at red Ice, so there's just been a lot of attack going on against the conservative spectrum, the right, the alt right, the allt light. You know, it's there's gonna be no difference between any of those different shades of political worldview at this point among the left. You know, it's it's not looking good here. But Andy will let you go. Any final words for everybody, and if not, go out and try to enjoy the rest of your weekend there and stay safe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just check out the videos I made and or that I put up and I'm on my YouTube page, and try to spread them around if you feel so inclined. Just because I really think the unlawfulness of of the way that the city behaved in this particular case in preventing a lawful assembly from assembling that didn't do anybody any favors, and that didn't didn't help with what happened after that, I would I would hold them at least partially responsible for any violence and carnage that took place into the aftermath of what they did.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Andy, I totally agree. They clearly were more interested in a political agenda than they were public safety, and we were seeing now how that's turning out, and it's not turning out well for the public. Definitely. All right, thanks for joining.
Speaker 9: Us, Andy, Yeah, thanks for having me talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: All right, there he goes everybody, that's Andy NOWICKI calling in live from Charlottesville. Virginia at the Unite the Right rally where we have just got breaking news that a car has plowed into protesters at that rally. Some very serious injuries it looks like, and one fatality is being reported as well. Let's folks alow, what do you think? Shall we go to RT see what's on the live update there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Good, I think it'd be good to cut into some RT live feed for a little bit and to hang back and then maybe to break down some more of today and chat a bit about what's being gone on with Red Ice, because they took a very heavy hit and there could be a huge docks on the way for those guys as well, so it's looking pretty serious for them.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, definitely a crazy day in the news here. So we're going to go to the RT live feed and we'll be back with you shortly here after we get some more information out of r.
Speaker 15: T the extent of the violence that has happened in Charlotte'sville today. Right now, it seems that America is anything but united.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately.
Speaker 15: We've seen a number of examples of violent protests happening. We've seen plays depicting the death of our president we've seen a while back when you will remember a comedian Kathy Griffin, she did a photoshoot showing herself holding a bloodied, severed head that resembled the president. Many people slammed her, saying that it was provoking violence on that side. And even protests that have happened at universities across the country have seen a lot of violence break out between essentially the left and the right sides of political parties. People often coming to blows or using pepper spray, a lot of it. A lot of times it's just unsolicited violence. And today we've seen another extreme example. Again, we've seen these cars. It seems like there were three cars that flowed into the protesters. One person has died and many more are injured. And we're going to keep checking in to see what has happened.
Speaker 4: Okay, and the United States President Donald Trump has just a few months ago made comment on that incident.
Speaker 5: Let's hear what he had to say.
Speaker 16: We're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia. We condemn in the strongest possible terms, this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long long time. It is no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizens should ever fear for the safety and security in our society, and no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents.
Speaker 8: And have a good time.
Speaker 16: I just got off the phone with the Governor of Virginia, Terry mccauoff, and we agreed that the hate and the division must stop, and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true effect really, and I say this so.
Speaker 8: Strongly, true affection.
Speaker 1: For each other.
Speaker 16: Our country is doing very well in so many ways. We have record, just absolute record employment. We have unemployment the lowest that's been in almost seventeen years. We have companies pouring into our country, Fox con and car companies and so many others. They're coming back to our country renegotiating trade deals to make them great for our country and great for the American worker. We have so many incredible things happening in our country. So when I watch Charlottesville, to me, it's very, very sad. I want to salute the great work of the state and local police in Virginia. Credible people, law enforcement, credible people, and also the National Guard. They've really been working smart and working hard. They've been doing a terrific job. Federal authorities are also providing tremendous support to the governor. He thanked me for that, and we are here to provide whatever other assistance is needed. We are ready, willing enable. Above all else, we must remember this truth. No matter our color, creed, religion, or political party, we are all Americans.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 16: We love our country, we love our God, we love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are. So we want to get this situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it, and we want to see what we're doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen. My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between.
Speaker 8: This nation and it's citizens.
Speaker 16: But our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other, and cherish our history and our future together.
Speaker 12: So important. We have to respect each other.
Speaker 5: Ideally, we have to love each other.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump, responding that today's fatal events in Charlottesville, Now, the fatal incident followed what had already been violent scenes there, with crowds having gathered for a right wing march in Charlottesville, Virginia. These are the latest pictures we had of those earlier protests.
Speaker 17: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So it looks like a truck, dark colored truck smashed into two cars in front of it. They hit a bunch of car people, and then the truck backed up really quickly, and it looks like it hit a bunch of people while it was going in reverse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually doing like a four year rold of the air. This view of discretion advice there.
Speaker 12: It was completely touted up.
Speaker 1: Definitely. You never see I didn't see who got out of the truck though, there's no I haven't seen any footage that I.
Speaker 2: Saw a picture on the ground.
Speaker 14: He was in a like a white a white a white vest, white white guy.
Speaker 12: Dark haired.
Speaker 14: He was sitting on the ground. Cuffs They haven't in custody. That's been Twitter got picture.
Speaker 1: And plate on this truck were Ohio plates.
Speaker 2: My apologies eleven.
Speaker 4: Indeed, of that fatal incident where a vehicle random as you.
Speaker 5: Saw there from the video into.
Speaker 4: The pretty at least one person has been killed and a numbers and there injured in a horrific event. And I believe we can hear now from it eyewitnessings at the scene.
Speaker 3: Girl Torah, it's pretty all things like logical, like you know, one month month, this one equals four forest the number of death in Japan.
Speaker 2: Ship territic yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the car as we heard their suggestion being that it then reversed over people and reports to this guy people went in pursuit of that said vehicle. Now, the violence had already erupted on the day, with crowds gathering for a right wing march there in Charlottesville.
Speaker 5: These are the pictures from earlier on in the day of Some.
Speaker 2: Of those five pictures were the last pictures from the stream.
Speaker 14: The kind of reminded me of like multiple circle pits that the fucking medal gig did, yeah, but minus the weapons of.
Speaker 12: Course, you know.
Speaker 1: The hatred.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, and the crowd serve.
Speaker 4: Just tuning in, you're watching Artie International and our rolling coverage of this breaking news story from Charlottesville, which has now declared a state of emergency over a rally turned violent. The small city has become a ground zero for white nationalist, neo Confederate and alt right activist in the US. This includes the KKK, who are fighting to keep traces of the Confederate legacy there intact. It followed an announcement to remove a statue a too renamed to local part Charlotte's film Earlier. I spoke with Artie America is Alex Rubinstein. He was at the scene and witnessed the violence that ensued.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure how it worked physically, but the person in front, from what I hear, was able to drive away and was followed by a state trooper. That was told to me by an NBC reporter. I didn't see that personally, uh I saw, I saw.
Speaker 11: I didn't.
Speaker 7: I saw two cars that were totaled. The trunk was just completely smashed. A woman was inside crying. There was there was blood on the hood of her vehicle. There was blood all over the place. People about sixteen people injured. Saw I saw some of them flying through the air over the hood of the car, and I'm hearing actually one possible fatality. I can't confirm that, but that's that's what I've been hearing on the ground. And I also care about sixteen people injured total.
Speaker 4: Has there been any suggestion to this point as to who the victims were The people who were hit by this car. Were they right wing protesters or the counter protesters?
Speaker 7: No, No, they were counter protesters. They were more of the Antifa variety. They weren't breaking things or anything like that. They were marching through a very very small road. It's a one way and they had just a big number of people in that stretch, and the car just plowed through three cars, actually plowed through two of them. It appears to be unintentionally one of them in it. It appears to be very intentional.
Speaker 4: I mean, this sounds like an horrific scene. Lots of people injured by this sound. What have the authorities done about this? I would imagined they would look the place down after something like this.
Speaker 7: Well, it's not completely locked down. I mean, streets have been shut off on and off all day in Charlottesville. They were originally fire trucks came down and even a bear cat. The bear cat was the first vehicle to respond after reports had started.
Speaker 1: That interesting, they've got a bearcat right there to respond.
Speaker 7: Later on, some ambulances were able to show off after about like seven to ten minutes or so. I hear Donald Trump is going to give a speech later tonight say something about this.
Speaker 5: But it seems as though.
Speaker 7: Charlottesville is not completely shut down, although there is a state of emergency.
Speaker 4: And what's the mood there of those counter protests you said, it's some of them who've been injured here. How have they responded to what seems to have been an assault on some of that numbers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just it's just very somber here. A lot of people crying, a lot of people have friends that were that were hit by that car, and just just all around sadness. You know. You know, typically at a protest, if if the police will ask you to get on the sidewalk, protesters will say no. I mean, everyone was compliant. Everyone was just trying to do the best thing that they could do at that time for the for the injured people, it seems.
Speaker 4: And how would you describe the scene there today? We've heard of previous incidents as well. Just how violent has this protest been sure.
Speaker 7: I mean there was a good number of chemicals being sprayed. There was pepper spray.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I apologize my cameraman.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 7: There there was a large number of pepper spray being shot from both sides at each other. I saw people hitting each other with poles. I saw a lot of people with just blood, a lot of blood running down their face, giant welts. It was very it was very dramatic, very scary at times. But I will say that the police did not did not use heavy handed tactics today.
Speaker 4: And how would you describe the scene now? Does this look like things are going to calm down?
Speaker 1: Perhaps people might disagree with that comment.
Speaker 7: It seems it seems that for the day in Charlottesville, it's over. Everybody has spread out across multiple that we're following multiple law sites throughout the downtown area. Ah, but it seems that for the day, everything everybody's tired, everyone's everyone's grieving.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's cross over to Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: Now can speak to our correspondent that Jacqueline Vugers. I understand, Jacqueline. Donald Trump's been reacting to this, what's been said.
Speaker 15: Yes, he has He said that the obviously everyone here is closely following the incident that happened in Charlottesville and condemns bigotry on all fronts. He also called for unity in America and said that the hate and division here must stop. Let's take a quick listen to what his remarks were.
Speaker 1: Okay, folks, we'll coming back a little bit here. Now, what's with the condemning bigotry already? I mean, we don't know that that has anything to do with this.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean from just just try to engauge what is what was currently going on is uh is a task in itself. Uh, there's definitely a sense of discompopulation and just file arounds, just just blame anybody and everybody that seems to be the uh, the current theme from Antifa from these progressive leftists. Where As I said earlier on that is bright Bart's fault, It's Steve Balon's fault.
Speaker 2: It's Trump's fault.
Speaker 14: That we are marking a new stage now in the so called punch Nazis in the face. You know, everybody against the right, everybody who, as I said earlier, has has a conservative bone in the body, Well, that's the right we need to smash and punch these Nazis.
Speaker 2: You know, we've talked about this before, Hershew.
Speaker 14: We've seen numerous examples of Antifa thugs in action, provoking people from the conservative right and not talking about a right or of to light or extreme hard or whatever other word you want to put on that who come armed, ready for action with their fists to cause a riot, and that is part and parcel of what we've seen to them. You know, there is there is no smoke without fire. I'm not you know, a portioning innocence on any side here.
Speaker 2: But it was.
Speaker 14: It was a complete melee, a complete mess, a complete melae, and one could only hope that, yeah, there's that there is a lot of lessons learned from this, especially in the wake of of multiple injured up to nine injured, including one fatality as well.
Speaker 2: So it's it's a mess of with day man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it really is. And uh, this this isn't gonna go away. You know. It sounds like the streets have cleared out a little bit, people have, you know, the rallies broken up. But I don't think that this is gonna do anything to improve the divide the issues here between the left and all factions of the right at this point. And and that's the unfortunate thing, is the all those shades of gray, you know, right of center, left of center, you know, people that don't want to identify with, you know, believing in and belonging to the extreme of the right or the left. You know that that island of common sense, you know, on either side of center are going to slowly continue to disappear here, maybe quickly after something like this. So, yeah, this, this is definitely not good. This is not a good situation here. Do we have any There's.
Speaker 14: Going to be only one side hasher. There's only going to be one side from now on, and it's the left.
Speaker 2: And that's that.
Speaker 14: And you know, this is what we've been seeing with you know, everything in the wake of the James de Moor depicle from from Google, from the Google a Google manifesto that we were chatting about on the Border room as well. We have this this hive mind cut like mentality of is either the left mofos or get out of our companies, get out of these places. If you even have a hint of you know, liking Trump or anything like that, it's like, you know, we're going to wreck your lives, We're going to wreck your jobs. So the question remains for the the audience that ask them to ask themselves, well, who are the real domestic terrorists in this case? From what I've been viewing for for many, many many months now in the run up to to Trump getting elective, with what we've we've chatted about on numerous shows, including The Border Room, is that the vast majority of violence has not been coming from the right or has been coming from the hard or extreme right. It has been coming from these move on Saurus George Soros funded thugs. And we had a little bit of a chat on the back line as the as Artie were rolling their footage with the audio for our listeners there, and you know, we discussed about this guy, this guy from Ohio, so he he drove six hours to come to this protest and then like on queue, decides to you know, use this vehicle as as a battering ram to run over people and then like reverse. You know, there's the numerous things we could talk about that in a South hashire, you know, was it you know, what was it was that planted?
Speaker 2: What was that stage?
Speaker 14: Was that guy you know funded so there's there's gonna be a lot of questions in the wake of this, and in the wake of the of the fatality of you know, who.
Speaker 2: Was this guy from from from Ohio? Was he was he a lone wealth? Was he was he funded in any way?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: Coming six hours? It it just it leaves one to.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, and he has been caught, right, So it looks like he's been caught. So now the questions are, who is this person who owns the car?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is this person from Ohio? And did he drive six hours six plus hours to get there and do that? Uh? You know, there's there's always more questions than answers at this point, and unfortunately it's going to be over to you know, the FBI and the mainstream media to try to tell us what happened there, And of course that all goes through you know, a number of questionable filters by the time it reaches our ears. So this is I don't know, I don't know what's going to happen here, but you know, I I maintain that this is a time when we should not be thinking about right versus left. The only legitimate political standpoint to have here is not one of anti left or anti right. It needs to be one of anti deep state because most likely that is where this is coming from. You know, that's that's where I'm going to put my educated guess, you know, giving the limited amount of information that we have right now.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this is a distraction from the North Korea issue as well. I mean, you know, you've spoke about deep state Hesitian. You know, we've been hearing President Donald Trump echoing words of the of the military, echoing words even further than that of the of the deep state, these buzzwords in his sin, tax, fire, and fury. You know, when I hear these things by Trump, I'm like, this is this, this is this is not trumps syntax, this, this is not him. This this stuff has been fed to the guy to to put to.
Speaker 2: Put out on the media.
Speaker 14: And you're right, Harsher, it is it's to get it's it's not an example of you know, anti this, anti this, or you know, pro left, pro right, et cetera, et cetera, yad YadA, yadda. It's a case of let's you know, engage with a gray matter, get our magnifying glasses, and let's start unraveling this. And you know, looking over the detail as well, So he made some very good points there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see. I mean, uh man, I wish there was more information we could go on at this point, but it looks like we're going to have to wait it out and see if any jay wants to join us here hold on, go ahead, though.
Speaker 2: Should think.
Speaker 14: According to reports, the demonstration was organized by god called Jason Kessler.
Speaker 2: He's a former Daily Caller.
Speaker 14: Writer and act and this was all set up this Unite the Right hashtag Unite the Right to protest against the removal of the statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee from Emuancipation Park. The park used to be named Lee Park after the Confederate general, but Charlottesville City Council voted to change its name in June. So yesterday we had this. I'm not sure if you saw all this cracking down and social media, Hasure or whoever's listening to this live or on the podcast, but there was this tiki torch march that was going on in Charlottesville, and at one point it seemed to surround the counter protesters the counter demonstrators, and so there was a there was a lot of triggering going on regarding that, and then today we had the actual, the official Unite the Right event, So we have had a type of like a prelude or a prologue to what, you know, what was happening today, some sort of like a natural build up. I mean there was a lot of high tension in Charlottesville, you know, less than twenty four hours prior to this event.
Speaker 9: Today.
Speaker 1: Just got word that Patrick Henningson's going to be live on the RT feed in about fifteen minutes or so, so I would like to keep this broadcast going. I'm gonna have to switch back over to the RT feed while I get a couple of things situated over here. So if you want to hang back, please YEP show thinks, don't go anywhere. You're listening to the boiler Room on Alternate Current Radio. I'm your host, Hesher. I'm joined by Funk Soul from the UK, and we had Andy Nowiki joining us earlier. If you're just tuning in and you missed that, it'll be up on recording as soon as we shut down, and we'll make a show page for it so that you can share it around and find it, and you can also go check out Andy Nowicki's YouTube page. I'll be linking that on the show page for today so that people can go see some of the footage the Andy recorded down there. He experienced tear gas, he experienced being told to leave, So it's some good footage out there on mister Nowiki's YouTube page. Okay, we're going to go back to simulcasting RTI International here. Well, well, we gather ourselves and look for some more data.
Speaker 4: Charlottesville has now declared a state of emergency over the rally. This city has become a ground zero for white nationalists New Confederate an old tried activist in the US.
Speaker 5: It includes the KKK as.
Speaker 4: They fight to keep traces of the Confederate legacy there. Intact, it follows a plan that was announced to remove a statue and to rename to local parks. Earlier, I spoke with Artie America's Alex Rubinstein. He was at the scene and witnessed what ensued.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure how it worked physically, but then in front from what I hear, was able to drive away and what's followed by a state trooper that was told.
Speaker 1: To me by Okay, RT is kind of annoying me here a little bit with their covers. They're really leaning on RT America, which tend to, uh really have a bit of a leftist slant when it comes to their analysis of these kind of things.
Speaker 2: So I'm just a bit partisan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a little bit there, man. I mean this whole thing with like trying to conflate the alt right with the KKK. I mean, geez, when whenever you get RT America involves stuff starts to sound like CNN light, you know, geez, they talk about the alt light. We need to call RT America CNN light. Those guys clearly they just sit there and read off the Reuter's script lines.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's interesting listening to the listening to to the live feed and seeing a surprisingly enough with with RT, it's usually usually a reliable source. It's with its recorded and live footage and including its reports, it's usually a reliable and usually non partisan, you know, good source of information. So I was quite surprised to hear that as it was as it was flowing over the feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's I assume this is why their producers getting Patrick henningson on the line here, because they know that when they're just piping in people from RT America and having guests like that previous guest that they had on there that was trying to you know, conflate the the alt right with the KKK and white supremacy and all this. You know, these blanket statements that don't actually describe what's going on, don't actually describe the nuances of the people that are right of center, you know. So hopefully when Patrick comes on, we'll get a little bit more of a balanced analysis here.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean from from my ops if they you know, with yesterday's proceedings and in and latching onto what's been going you know on today. You know, I was coming back from like the north of the UK, you know, back into London and this was all kind of hitting. So I just had Twitter to rely on for the you know, for the live feeds and updates and you know, bullet points and whatnot. But and and please, you know, excuse my netness. And this this also goes for the audience. But you know, regarding the situation itself, it seems that the that you know, the the side of the the right, these so called rightists, you know, it seems like there's there's many splinter factions involved. So we've got all right, we've got all light, we've got you know, center right, we've got you know, hardline nationalists, we've got you know, you know, we got more extreme factions as well. So, as I said earlier on, it's it's quite a it's quite a melee of fractals that's involved in this situation, more so on the on the right hands side, but it's it's all being lumped together as you know, for say, for example, Nazi scum and white nationalists. And I just picked up from from from Twitter earlier on, you know, Van Jones is saying like there's a lot of pressure on the president to just call out every single one of these people for who they are as you know, as as as white nationalists and.
Speaker 2: As as racist.
Speaker 14: So as as usual, the media has no problem with with with libel and with with with with defamations.
Speaker 2: So I would say after this, if, if, and when it does actually settle down, there's there's going to be quite a few, quite a few lawsuits on the go after this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, how's it feel? Patriots? You know, are you constitutionalists, all you patriots out there, you're now uh summarily part of the alt right, and thereby you are summarily uh kk k, you are Nazis, you are racists, you are bigots, you are misogynists. That's what you get for giving a crap about the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, protecting your children from the degeneracy of the media and the extreme left. That's what you get. This is what we all get. We all get to be part of one group. Now, we all get to be racist, we all get to be bigots, we all get to be white supremacists, and kkk because we are not leftists. I don't know, bet you hesha, but hold on, what's that coming away the accelerator.
Speaker 12: At that point, anything is possible, so all sort of rational actions sort of go out the window at that point.
Speaker 8: That's very well. What could have happened.
Speaker 12: If it was someone ramming protesters intentionally, then that's something that will be discovered through this investigation afterwards. Whatever the case is, it's absolutely a horrible situation. But I wouldn't want to speculate on the motives of the driver yet.
Speaker 8: I think that's probably premature. It should be anyway.
Speaker 12: But if you look on Twitter right now, everyone is blaming Steve Bennon and Donald Trump for the death and injuries that have taken place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a very good point, Patrick, and it's something I've been trying to adhere to throughout our coverage of this. I got into a sort of a heated debate with a journalist earlier who suggested that we weren't attributing any blame. But as you said, although they may be unlikely, there are possibilities where this may have been an accident. It's not impossible until we know what the mindset of the driver was.
Speaker 5: It's hard to say.
Speaker 4: But that said, everybody on the internet is already making their mind about this. People are very emotional about what has happened today. Are you surprised that we have seen such violence?
Speaker 5: We knew that there was going to be a protest, We knew there was going to be.
Speaker 4: A counter protest. The authorities knew all about this. They had National God there. They were trying to actually disperse the people. But he's surprised by the violence that we saw even beforehand.
Speaker 12: I'm not surprised, actually, And one thing I'm going to say this is not my opinion.
Speaker 8: This is just a matter of fact.
Speaker 12: If you look at the protests in Sacramento, in Berkeley, and at college campuses around the country, especially during the Milo Jananopolis speaking tour. What you find is this group Antifa showing up very well organized and then showing up and really inciting violence, and a lot of times oddly police just stand back and allow them to throw punches and beat people and kick people on the ground. There's lots of video of this up on social media, and it seems like this wing of the protest, this Antifa group, seems to very much play to the media and play to the cameras, and so.
Speaker 8: Group you hardly hear about them.
Speaker 12: They seem to have no political shape and they only appear as a counter protest.
Speaker 8: Group inciting violence.
Speaker 12: If you think about it, there would have if Antifa wasn't there and so aggressive. It's doubtful that anything you know, would have would have taken place at this But yet you know they do have a right to be there as well. But what I find is if you look at their record, extremely aggressive, extremely violent, advocating publicly calling for violence against anybody that they label or brand a Nazi or a fascist, and even the term anti fascist. It's kind of a disingenuous construct because they don't seem to want to define what fascism is and they seem to be sticking this label solely on Trump. This tells me that this is a kind of a politicized construct, and you could say on what basis, you know, are they operating on. Is it just purely agitation or do they actually have some sort of genuine political argument to make. And if you look at the term fascism in terms of corporatism, this is something that flourished under eight years of Barack Obama and George Bush before him, and Bill Clinton before that. So in terms of the Clinton, Bush Obama continuum, you can make an argument that fascism in America is definitely a bipartisan on all wings, establishment driven trend in US society and public and corporate life.
Speaker 4: So we have on one side a group of white nationalists known to use violence. On the other that we have the anti rights demonstrators who, according to Donald Trump, as he said earlier, there is blave on all sides. He's not saying that they didn't play any role in any violence at any such demonstrations. And then, as we've heard from other guests as well as yourself. The suggestion that the local police have been backwards in coming forwards, that perhaps they've been sympathetic and have stood back. Surely the high level authority should have foreseen that this is a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 12: Well, normally the way police normally work in the United States is now unfortunately, we have to apply for permits to do protests. So the group that applied for the permit was Unite the Right. That was the right wing group, and they actually backed by the American Civil Liberties Union surprisingly in this protest, and so they had their permit from the police. Police also knew the Antifa agitation counter protests was coming, and normally in America, the police are then responsible for protecting they gather them and then protecting them from the counter protests. That's normally how it works. And so for some reason that doesn't seem to have happened. Maybe it was just they were overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of these sort of the Antifa protests that were busted in from out of town, and I think the majority of these people are from probably quite far away adventure to guess. Certainly that was the case in California and other places where you see.
Speaker 8: Them popping up.
Speaker 12: The right rent wing demonstration probably had people from out of town as well, no doubt. Even the one of the drivers implicated in this auto automotive accident is allegedly we're hearing from Ohio, from out of town, six hours drive away from Charlottesville, Virginia. But it is incumbent on the police to give protection to a lawful protest. And you know, if you have people coming across state lines in an organized way and really to just cause violence, certainly that's the police, aren't They're not responsible for that, and quite frankly, it would have no problem difficult to control that. So you know, whether that should have canceled the demonstration full stop. That's certainly an option by the police that's been done before. Demonstration's canceled ahead of time, and that diffuses any potential confrontations that didn't happen, unfortunately, and what you have was an outbreak of violence. And it's sad because I think there are elements on the sort of extreme right that are definitely benefiting from a visibility and publicity standpoint, from a polarized atmosphere like this, and absolutely on the far left they're feeding off that too, and so there's a kind of an odd symbiosis between the extreme right and this antifa, which is the extreme left and so who are publicly calling for violence in a kind of disturbing way labeling people, and this term alt right is completely meaningless now, and so it's been completely convoluted through really a hysterical discourse from the Democrat Party and basically anybody who seems to be against Donald Trump, and so they've men to buying this term all right with Nazi, with fascists, and of course that becomes the battle cry for violence against people who then get labeled by that. That to me is extremely dangerous. And we can see, yes, people were injured and heard the protests and things like that openly just beating up people on the stream. The police are standing by kind of watching it in some cases, so really disturbing.
Speaker 5: Patrick.
Speaker 4: People tuning into our channel this evening watching these scenes globally from all around the world who maybe don't know too much about life in America will see these horrific scenes. They'll have heard repeatedly about this huge political divide in America. What we've been seeing today at this protest, this violence, is this the extreme fringes of the political sphere clashing. Is this basically an extreme minority causing problems or is this in any way indicative of that divide the country.
Speaker 12: No, this is absolutely an extreme minority event. As you put it, If you go throughout the United States, you travel off fifty states, and I've traveled a lot through the country, especially over the last couple of years, and you don't see this.
Speaker 8: This is not what's happening.
Speaker 12: What's happening in America, and I think, much to the dismay and possible chagrin of those people who are just hell bent on unseating the current president, democratically elected president, I might add, is that people are getting back to work, they're trying to get on with their lives. But you do have a radical minority that seems to be completely determined in what they call what their code word is on the left in America's relentless resistance. That's the sort of code word that's come out of this sort of Hillary Clinton camp very early on, and you see that basically embodied in all these sort of basically anything to oppose, anything to resist, and also this includes Russia Gate. So this is unfortunately, this is reflected in US foreign policy. So you have the total dysfunctionality of US domestic politics, where there's really the fringe in the extreme pushing people like Adam Schiff and Democrats and Republicans too, pushing this kind of Russia hysteria. This then manifests itself on the foreign policy scene very dangerous.
Speaker 8: So can domestic.
Speaker 12: Politics in America shape its foreign policy, make it more reactionary. Cause presidents cause administrations to be more warhawk ish in order to say, take the attention off of any domestic issues or to get a bump in the polls.
Speaker 8: This has happened in US history before.
Speaker 12: And so we're looking at a situation with North Korea, and that's perfectly a perfect storm gathering right now for that sort of convenient distraction to take. White House is so desperate to sort of get a win, as it were, that they might be pushed in that direction by the political operatives that are around the president and his team at the moment. So these are all the things that I'm worried about, and that many other sort of I think sober analysts are worried about. When you look at the situation of what's broken out today, but it is absolutely a fringe phenomenon here. This is not what's going on around the country. And so it's sad that this will be sort of the main topic of discussion for the next few days. But I guarantee you, and this is the way the news cycle is, in the sort of the hyper twenty four to seven extant news cycle in America, this will become yesterday's news. By this time next week, no one will have heard about it. There'll be something else that will dominate CNN's news feed, or Fox and NBC and so forth.
Speaker 5: You talked about Donald Trump, we have seen.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's felcome held to offer some kind of reference to today's events with this fatality. He called it an example of hatred and bigotry, and he made a point of saying that this is hatred and division that had been around for a long time prior to him, prior to Barack Obama. But the far left have and will continue to link him to such events. They say that these far right extremists are his supporters, they're Trumps guys. Is the president right to try and distance himself from this? What else can you do?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 12: I think you can't blame anybody for anyone that supports them.
Speaker 8: You saw this.
Speaker 12: So when David Duke came out during the sort of primary I think was during the primary stage or maybe during the general and said that he was backing Donald Trump, and then he was then Trump was hijacked during an interview with Jake Tapper on CNN, who put the words KKK into his mouth and said, well, you know, are you going to avowed David? Do you have no control over who backs you if you're in politics. So this is a really sort of, you know, weak argument that left Democrats we're using throughout the election cycle, you know, and you have people basically saying that the alt right is the KKK is like the modern expression of the KKK. That is a completely disingenuous statement, but you hear this is part of the hysterical rhetoric that's going on. This type of hysterical rhetoric does not help the situation at all. What it does is it drives to further polarize. You know, it's a kind of a dumbed down analysis, and quite frankly, I'm going to say, in times like this, they're not thinking straight, because if they're thinking straight, they wouldn't make a statement like that. When you study this phenomenon of the alt right has many different iterations and it's got quite a diverse big tent under there, everything from conservatives, Republicans, paleo servatives, moderate people, ex Obama supporters. I mean, there's lots of people that might affiliate themselves with the so called alt right who are on Reddit.
Speaker 8: For instance, So there's the whole throng of people there. It's completely diverse.
Speaker 12: The label, like I said before, means nothing anymore because it's completely convoluted by now.
Speaker 8: But yet this is still used as a kind of.
Speaker 12: A rallying cry by the counter protesters. And it's sad and that the whole game of labeling in America.
Speaker 8: Seems to be an almost national.
Speaker 12: Pastime now and rather than having a real discourse or debate we're talking about issues and talking through and analyzing issues and history. Instead people are just labeling each other and then, you know, whatever they said, you know, I'm just going to oppose you for the sake of opposing you, and there I've stuck my label on you. We're seeing so much of this in mainstream politics in America, and it's definitely not a good sign because we're not going to be able to have that national debate or national conversation that's meaningful. It's just going to be a sort of slagging match, which is kind of what we had a lot of. What we had a lot of really for the last sort of twelve months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been as we've been speaking to Patrick, we've been showing pictures of the incident, the car plowing through the counterprotesters. It's one of those stories where it's very easy and people will very quickly get very emotive about it, but we try to speak to a variety of guests to get context, and I believe you've given us certainly a lot of that there. Patrick Henningson, many thanks, Executive director of twenty first Century wire dot Com.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's bring you live pictures.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 5: This is the scene now.
Speaker 4: You saw the pictures early earlier of the car ramming into other vehicles, which you can see there, and this is the scene now. So the police have clearly cordoned off the area, although you will occasionally catch a glimpse of police in riot gear just coming across that cord, and there there's standing by making sure that the area is clear. And you can you can see the extent of the damage done those two vehicles.
Speaker 5: You can see there were the.
Speaker 4: Two that were apparently practically stationary from what we've seen on the video, when a vehicle which is believed to have been a Dodge pickup truck, rand into them from behind, and you can see the force with which the collision occurred. Dozens of people were caught up in that collision. At least eight people have been confirmed injured and at least one fatality. That is according to a tweet coming from the mayor of Charlotte's film. It caught everybody who was taking part in that protest by surprise. You can see from the debris there again the force of the impact. I must add at this point a lot of people assuming that this was a deliberate assault upon the counter protesters, the anti white nationalist protest. That may be the case, but we cannot say that for certain of this case.
Speaker 5: As has been explained, there.
Speaker 4: Have been incidents that have had in the past where it wasn't deliberate.
Speaker 5: As soon as we know who the culprit.
Speaker 4: In the car was, the perpetrator should say and exactly are a little bit clearer about the motivation. We will bring that to you as soon as we know. If anyone's been apprehended, we'll let you know. We do know that the state trooper, according to reports, set off in pursuit of the vehicle responsible, which then reversed back down the road, injuring further people in the protest as a result. Now, though the police have taken control. Earlier we'd seen violence break out at this white nationalist protest.
Speaker 5: The police had brought in riot police.
Speaker 4: The National Guard had actually been set out onto the streets to try and clear the protest in anticipation of things getting worse, but they weren't able to intervene in time to stop this fatal incident from occurring. Now, and I must warn you once again you may very well find these images disturbed being here is again the moment where this vehicle crashed into two other cars and into a crowd of counter protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Speaker 18: Oh my god, I just ran down all of these people.
Speaker 5: Those cars just.
Speaker 18: Mowed down all of these people. Holy shock, Your cars mowed down all of these proteins.
Speaker 9: Girl on the ground.
Speaker 8: Was too much, It was too hard to.
Speaker 6: There was a girl from the brand, he got to try to get up.
Speaker 8: Intentional.
Speaker 5: It was intentional. They've backed up and they'd hit again.
Speaker 16: Intentional terrorist attack said.
Speaker 4: As I mentioned, there's still no official confirmation regarding whether this attack was or was not deliberate. The driver we're understanding now is in police custody. Early we spoke to our own up to a journalist and a political analyst. He suspects that this attack was indeed carried out on purpose.
Speaker 7: That was clearly a deliberate, deliberate terrorist attack.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back, everybody. You're listening to Boiler Room on Alternate Current Radio. We're having an impromptu show here today. We were joined by Andy Nowicki a little bit earlier, who was calling in live from Charlottesville, Virginia to give his report on what he saw today, what he experienced out there as part of that march, along with Richard Spencer and a bunch of other people. So he's got some great videos up there on his YouTube page. Everybody go check those out, bookmark those for later. There's going to be more coming out as well that he hasn't uploaded yet, but you can see Andy and some of the people he was with facing off against a large force of riot police that were claiming that their rally was unlawful and that they needed to disperse. And just as we were getting Andy on to talk about that, news started breaking about a car plowing into people at the Unite the Right march And you just heard Patrick henningson on RT live there. So Patrick is able to join us here. We're also joined by Randy Jay and Funk Soul. So, gentlemen, welcome back to the live stream here, and Patrick, thanks for joining us. That was a really good breakdown you gave there on RT. You kind of helped them balance it out a little bit. The guess they had before you was, boy, I think he might have been an Antifa member.
Speaker 12: I'm not sure well, And the guess they have on after me was basically saying that this was that was a deliberate terrorist attack by the person hit the car, And you know, quite frankly, like if you're not there, and it's going to take a police investigation to figure out really what happened, because you know, tensions are high. You know, you put a lot of thousands of people in there, and you put traffic in there, and you squeeze that into an alley way. You know, anything could happen, anything could set off anything. It looks like someone hit their brakes, most likely because of the protesters. It's stopping their car or something, and then someone rear ended them, and then someone rear ended them. Yeah, okay. So the third car, I think it looked like a Camaro or something was or a Mustang I'm not sure, or a hell Cat was basically reversed out of there and it's front end was completely mashed up, so it could have panicked and hit the accelerator and end up, you know, trying to you know, trying to reverse, end up going forward hitting somebody. But they're they're total the front end of their car, so they definitely hit a vehicle or something as well. So you don't know what happened. I mean, she's going to have to take some witness statements and some forensic investigation to figure that one out. I personally doubt I might be wrong, you know, but I personally doubt that someone would go in there with the attention of running people over. I just don't see that happening. I mean, I don't know. Maybe that's just me, but that's not like American style behavior.
Speaker 1: Really, you know, yeah, but and you see that a lot. You know, you see people I lived in a place once where there was a dentist's office out in the front part of the building where I lived in, and somebody drove up a tree. They literally, you know, when when people are in a scattered frame of mind. This was probably an older person got confused, hit the accelerator and drive instead of reverse and knocked a fence down and drove their car up onto a tree. You know. So, I mean, I can imagine it's easy to imagine that, you know, an accident could happen like that in a stressful situation where you know, crowd, there's a crowd of people. I mean, it clearly didn't look like the uh I think it was a truck actually that hit the two cars in front of it, and then it went into reverse real fast, but then it stopped. You know, it didn't seem like it was trying to escape really, And the person allegedly is in custody that was driving that truck. So it's going to be interesting to see what kind of narrative comes out of the mainstream media on this or you know, and of course there's the possibility that could be used spun for political purposes as well if it was an organic event, and it it did seem like and it was very different from some of the European car attacks like we've seen in the past.
Speaker 12: Well, the one they called a terrorist attack in Finsbury Park, you remember that last month or two months ago, right, Yeah, it's apparently a white supremacist mowed down a Muslim outside the mosque at midnight. Well, it turns out that the person that supposedly died is actually an old, elderly person that had collapsed before the van came over the cross walk. So I mean that the whole story has been that you still see people in the news saying they mowed us down in Finsbury Park. Well, that's to me a bogus story. It just on its face, it seems to me like that's a false narrative. But yet the media still runs with it. So then now they're saying, well, we've seen this terrorist attack in London and this is what the alt right or the white nationalists or the whatever did. And I'm not sort of apologizing for you know, the Tommy Robinson types and the pigitas, because I think that most of them are complete idiots. But the you know, that wasn't it. I don't think somehow that wasn't He didn't kill that person, didn't strike them with the van. I just don't from what I read and saw from the news reports, that actually didn't happen. But the media just ran with the narrative anyway. So it's amazing something of that high profile people will get it wrong. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's still floating around out there as though it was a car attack, and it's you know, I gotta wonder how this one's going to turn out in the end. There they're showing, you know, current scenes of that street. It's all blocked off, there's no one there. It's ready for the FBI to come in and frame the story however they want to. Probably.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So you know, I look at these pro I mean this is flash mob city. I mean, like this is Antifa fit. Go look at their Facebook groups. They're fucking huge, right, so they can mobilize on Twitter and they literally flash mob at anytime and h and so they are absolutely violent. They're up to carrying sticks, they're beating people with them. You know, they're out for a fight. It's no doubt about it. No, if sands or butts, this group is there is there for a fight. They're there for physical violence, and if they don't get it, then it's not going to be worthwhile. You know, it's not gonna be a worthwild event for them unless there's some violence there. You know, look look at this, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And they say that, you know there's there's tear gas and violence breaking out on both sides. Well maybe that's true, but I've seen a lot of footage today, and the only footage I've seen, all the violence was incited by the Antifa types. You know, they've always.
Speaker 12: If you look at if you look at all the Antifa footage and you look at all the events, that's always the case. Always. The violence is always initiated and always started by the these Antifa maniacs basically, and they're political mission statement is non existent. They're totally bogused. They just oppose fascism. What the hell does that mean? We oppose the KKK, We opposed Trump. He's racist, the racist policies of this White House, the racist Trump administration. What kind of bullshit talking point is that? You know this isn't a race, show me what's racist about this last whatever how many months in office? You know, Oh, he wants to build a wall. Oh he wants to you know, he's stopping immigration, and he put a travel band on Muslims. Okay, you can argue sort of the points of that, and and I do and I will, but you know, to call it racism is just basically toxifying the conversation immediately. Uh. And so this is what that sort of side of the are.
Speaker 1: Doing and sad and they had no sad, they had no care to do that when Obama was in office. You know, nothing he did could ever be racist, even though he you know, bombed more people than just about any other president we've had.
Speaker 12: It's it's not it's not only that if if Obama injected racism at every single opportunity, whether it was Trayvon Martin, whether it was Ferguson, whether it was anything, he would he would come out and then sort of inject himself into it and to ratchet up the tension. And so race relations hit an all time low under in the US under President Obama. And there's a reason for that because him and Eric Holder basically had on their agenda with al Sharpton egging them on and doing his uh you know, street racketeering that that shaking companies down, shaking NGOs down for sort of uh going on this sort of hard race line, identity polocks line, or he's going to mobilize protests at their office, or whether he did that with Hollywood, for god's sakes, with Sony pictures. So you know, that's what eight years of Obama did. And so they're completely supporting this. Absolutely, the Democratic grassroots totally behind this Antifa thing because they see it as a sort of sharp end of the spear and sort of hopefully getting rid of Trump. But it's doing nothing for them politically because this group has no they've got nothing to offer. It's just it's just showing up and just being rebellious and anarchist and destroying stuff like we saw in Charlotte, North Carolina, like we saw in Portland, like we saw in Ferguson, and like we've seen in so many other places. And so you know, that's it's completely it's productiveless. That's a real word. I use that word non productive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it works in a situation where we're dealing with anybody who's not you know, part of that extreme leftist sort of philosophy is now a KKK, a white supremacist. I was shocked at some of the guests they had on our t there just making blanket statements about the alt right and playing into this whole concept of well, if you're not with us, you're now a Nazi. It doesn't matter if you're a constitutionalist, a patriot, a alt right, alt light, anywhere to the right of center, and all of a sudden, you're a nazi, you're a KKK, you're a racist. I thought it was just really bad the way that they try to paint that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, it's just ridiculous. There's there's no conversation to be had.
Speaker 1: That's the most unfortunate part about it. To me. It's like, you know, now there's just this growing population that is going to be totally unable to even have a conversation about any of these issues just because you know, they recognize that someone is not in their identity politic and it's really sad.
Speaker 12: And so you know, people around the world are looking at this and they're getting this impression that, oh, look what Trump's done to America. You know, this is kind of the sort of the standard talking point, Oh, you know, he's and so what they're doing here in America here and what this is, this is the same as what they're doing in Venezuela. So it's the deep State are doing what they do in foreign countries, they're doing it in the United States. Okay, So what you're looking at it's just a more soft, kind of americanized shopping mall version of the sort of the hardcore shit that you're seeing in Venezuela, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt. That's real hardcore. You know, it's a real loss of life in that one. You know, police officers getting killed, and you know, people getting shot, run over by police cars, and you know, like in Egypt during the Arab Spring Attire Square, you know, they're literally a police are just running over protesters and just not stopping. Basically, I think the one thousand people or something. I don't know how many people got injured or killed, but it was it was a lot, you know. But so this is kind of a soft Americanized Facebook, you know, nice Silicon Valley version of the sort of you know, Color Revolution, I guess in the United States. But it can never go anywhere because because they because you can't in the US. You know this, It's not Venezuela, it's not Syria, it's the USA. And most Americans don't give a damn about this. Most Americans are just getting on with it. And these people are just freaks, quite frankly, and I'm going to say, I'm going to say there's freakishness on both sides, on the right and definitely on the left. But on the right they're saying, oh, we're peaceful and we're all this, and they're talking about this sort of racial purity stuff, and that's a big talking point, and of course they're going to set off. It's making themselves an easy target by doing that from these sort of groups on the left, So they're fueling it actually, but they're also raking in all the ad revenue on their YouTube channels and their websites by taking this kind of Pageita type stance and being so called controversial. I've seen people who have just reinvented themselves in the last three years. They just become this new personality and they've made a shitload of money doing it, some big names that we all know anyway. But you know, so there's that there's that aspect of it as well, and so you know, bullshit on both sides. But I think actually it's slightly worse. The Antifa thing is slightly worse because I'm I think I should have said this on the air NRT, but they absolutely have, you know, a federal FBI informants and agitators embedded in Antifa, just like every other major group, and so does the the right wing groups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to bring that up too. I'm glad you mentioned it because we're talking about that on the back line. Funk Soul Randy and I were talking about that. You know how anytime we see any of these events like this, there's always that one guy or those five or six guys there that are claiming their KKK or you know, they are one of these extreme factions that the media wants to conflate into the the larger population of one of these groups like Antifa or like the alt right. We've seen this over and over again, so you know, for sure we see a guy there holding a KKK sign, a pro KKK sign, there's a good chance that guy's a FED or some sort of agitator, you say.
Speaker 12: In fact, it's always those guys and so you see this. We saw this in the pat con uh operation pat Con with the FEDS infiltrating militia groups and patriot militia. It's called pat con or short for patriot conspiracy. And so that that was just normal bill of fare for the FBI to do that. And the environmental groups too, all this sort of and the payta animal activists, vegetarian activists, you know, blowing stuff up, bombing uh in, the abortion activists as well, pro life activists. That you have agitators in there that are embedded as well, and then in some cases, in most cases, in all cases, in fact, probably they're steering sort of the hardest core, sharp end of the agitation. And so that's proven throughout history. So that's the problem whenever you get a group, whenever you get something under an activist. This is why I just don't have time for activist groups anymore, because every single one can be infiltrated. Once you have a group, and once you have a political organization, whatever it is. It could start off as genuine, but it won't be long until it's infiltrated, and then people will radicalize it or destroy it or take it off into a cul de Sac or whatever. I see it all the time. And so that's why, you know, if you're running something like that, you know you have to be so well organized to keep that from happening. But this is just a free for all, the Santifa thing, I mean, it's a joke. It's just a Facebook. Anybody could get in there. You could have anybody in there or as at least at least on this unite right, I would venture to say that they all knew each other. Uh, that everyone knew who probably knew most of them knew each other, and they could probably vouch for each other.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 12: You know, you might not agree with all of their politics, but you know, but this Antifa thing, it's a free for all. You know, anyone could come in, even from out of the country, could appear to get a plane and you know, land in DC and next thing, you know, and therein Yeah. Because I'm looking at this footage now, this car thing, definitely someone got panicked and then the guy reversed out of there. It's not a terrorist I can't. I cannot believe what I'm watching here as a terrorist attack. No, I have all time, honestly, and I'll tell you this too. That's a damn nice car that person was driving. And if you're driving a Dodge hell Cat or something like, that thing looked like it was in cherry condition and the last thing you want to do is just destroy it. So but yeah, he toltally, he basically rear ended somebody and I don't know what happened, but it looks like he had rear ended them first, and so it looked like a pile up. I mean, that's obviously what I'm looking at. So have these idiots coming on the news calling it a terrorist attack. I mean they should be arrested for you know, pumping out insightful fake news. Well in a police state run by me anyway.
Speaker 17: Yeah, hey everyone, maybe that terrorism's going going the way of racism. And what I mean by that is perhaps we're just going to see the word just thrown around willy nilly like it's this is an active terror.
Speaker 9: That's an active terror.
Speaker 17: And it'll just it'll cease to uh mean an active terror like it like it once did.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I know, you're probably it's probably we'll see how this one pans out. I expect to hear. I mean, I'm not watching you TV and I'm not going to sit there and ride it. But if you guys ride CNN, you'll get some cherry talking points. Actually, if you do, please send me the MP three recordings and all play it on the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we'll be keeping our eye out for them. And you know, you make a good point about Antifa there. I mean, these people they wear masks, and most of the people, at least the prominent people on the alt right, you know, they You're right, they do know each other. They're very public about their views and what their platform is exactly, you know, and and these Antifas they don't. And you know the other thing about the niphos, they show up in all masks and everything nobody, you know, they all want to keep their anonymity. And when you look at their their local marches, they're usually maybe you know, a dozen people at most. So you mentioned on RT that you know one like this, it's like you've got people coming from all over the nation like they're being busted in or something like that. Totally, it sticks out to me that there's so many at certain events. You know, it's like the planned events, the ones that are planned out way in advance that aren't held early in the morning and have the most coverage. There's always like hundreds of these people, but then you look at one of their local chapters and it's tiny. I just find it very strange, you know. I mean, usually like one guy can take on five or six antifaz you know, if you just find them on a street corner in Portland or something like that. But then you get something like this and all of a sudden there's hundreds of them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and they're throwing this word fascism around as well. I'm watching in the news right now, and who are these people? Honestly, who are these people?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: This is just so easy to do. I mean they're on a crusade, and you know what, what do they want? You know what? What? What? What did you want? More war with Hillary Clinton? Is that you know, you know, wanted to bomb bomb Syria, bomb a couple other countries maybe, Bob i Ran I guess yeah, I mean and so and Bernie Sanders is you know, crazy old man really that just basically became a Democrat so he could run for president, who arguably probably had a better chance than than Hillary to win in general. But I mean, god, I mean, if you think Donald Trump's unsightly and you know, not qualified. You know, Bernie Sanders is promising free college tuition to people just to get votes. I mean, it's that's pathetic, but that's what was going on during the campaign there, talking about all this stuff. So yeah, I don't know, it's pretty hopeless. Really, they're not they're not going to gain any ground from this. On the left. They're not going to gain any ground from it. And they keep doing this, and it's just they're just going to get more radical. You know, they're going to get there. They're totally radicalized now, and then they're going to start fighting each other for leadership positions. And basically it's like a bad, bad, weird version of the Tea Party. It's like a militarized, violent leftist kind of mutation of the Tea Party. This is what's going on. You know, it's hopeless. It's a joke. I mean, look at all these people, you know, none of them have only a couple of them have jobs. Everyone's got tattoos though I noticed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, plenty of times for tattoos.
Speaker 12: They got money for tats, they got money for.
Speaker 9: Freaking hair color.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh yeah, all that ship. Yeah, colored hair and all that joy. Wow. Yeah, they're filming everything and just like so what you know, what do you what do you got to offer? You know, just say it, get that together, put that out, then let's have a let's have a discussion of where to take the country.
Speaker 17: It is a shallow though, is Hey, what are you guys doing this weekend? Oh, it's trending that on you know, it's training on Twitter and Facebook that you know, this thing's going down. You guys want to go. Yeah, I mean that's how shallow some of it is.
Speaker 12: Well, that's what you do when you're young. I mean, when when stuff's breaking out, you want to be there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 12: I've been in a couple of riots and I've been tear gassed and it was it was it was you know, it was a bonding experience for a young person, you know, and it's like there was no point to it at all. It was no point. It was like it was over beer. I think it was the beer riots of San Luis obispo In in nineteen ninety one or something like that, I mean, or ninety nineteen ninety Yeah, and it was just pointless. It was just it was just it was just you know, craziness for craziness sake. The police showed up and teargassed everybody, and then they students tore the place to pieces, and yeah.
Speaker 17: Doesn't it have the depth of you know, the Golden State Warriors, you know, won the NBA Championship, Real Madrid won. Let's go flip a car and light it on fire.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, well more like the football analogy, Randy, Maybe not so much. The Warriors don't diss my team. No, no, NBA, you know, we don't do that, you know we did. But definitely English Football League, Polish Premier League, or you know, Turkey versus England. You know, some abbings and fire bomb fire bomb police cars. Yeah, that's all good, that's all. That's all good fun.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's the stage made fascist versus the the board, you.
Speaker 9: Know, twenty.
Speaker 12: Look they're all carrying flags. Okay, they've all got these red flags with what definitely it's gotten Nazi connotations to it. This is on the leftist Okay, it's like, you know, so you have to remember the National Socialists as well. We're definitely of the leftist variety when they sort of formed. But so the fact they've all got they're in America and they're carrying these flags around. It's the most bizarre thing. You know, who carries freaking flags around in America? I mean, it's something about it. It's just not right, nothing about nothing about it's right.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that the they're using like I don't know what you would call it, like closet dowl you know what I mean, Like something that's got like a two inch diameter, like a you know, a violent weapon, a blunt force weapon. It seems to me that it's not so much about carrying their flag as it is about having, you know, a bow staff to hit people with.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's well, they can get those cheap at home base. Yes, that's why.
Speaker 1: That's right. They can take it right out of their lobby lobby. They pull it right out of their mom's closet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, downing wooden dowling a hobby lobby, you know, go down there before you get to the pro st, where's the nearest hobby lobby. You've gotta get some wooden dowlings. It's kind of a ridiculous.
Speaker 17: They're all out, they're all out. Look online, Oh we got to go to Walmart now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I saw a guy wearing a German World War two, uh helmet. You know there's somebody these guys, you know what side they were on. And the Confederate flag, I mean, that's of course going to be and you know that's just like you know, like it's like a bug light, you know in the Philippines. You know, it's just gonna it's gonna attract the biggest sort of creatures you can imagine, I mean, and NonStop. So you know, whoever's waving that around, I mean, that's you have your right to do that. In America, of course, there's going to be a reaction to it. But I mean, I know people from the South that sort of like they fancy they're General Lee, And I wouldn't call them racist or classify them as racist, but they're just proud of being in the South and has the unfortunate byproduct of being associated with slavery as well, you know, one hundred and fifty years ago. So unfortunately that's the outgrowth of the Confederate flag and what that sort of sets off on an American partisan politics. But you know, we all used to watch the Dukes of Hazard growing up, and we weren't it wasn't you know, there wasn't any racist overtones in that show at all, not that I know of. Just like really, you know, loads of Southern Hicks and you know moonshine runners, and you know it's like what driving.
Speaker 17: The car by there by a lot of the standards applied today that movie. I mean, if you wanted to spin it or that program would be considered racist against Southern whites. If someone wanted to, you know, spin it that way, they could, but it wasn't meant to be. No one ever, You're right, no one ever took it that way or did some sort of you know, psychological think tank thing on it like that, because that's not.
Speaker 12: What it was. Well, look, the this is just people are just idiotic, you know, because in America it's it's it's supposed to embody the egalitarian philosophy fee right, whereby you know, all people are created equal, everyone's got an equal chance to succeed. Everyone can be president. My god, we have the first black president. So you know, it's all there, right, all for the taking. And then you have but but more than just identity politics, you have an entrenched elite. You have a political class that is completely elitist and totally oligarchical and entrenched, and you know, swamping spit with all the big corporations as well. And so so how do you how can you possibly ever? You know, let's say you don't want to sell your soul to the devil and go into a career in politics, you know, go be an intern and shovel you know what for some congressman or senator and and so have to look the other way while he's shagging the other endtern and you know, an hour before the wife comes in, and and and so, instead of selling your soul to the devil and that dirty world in Washington, d C. You know, why not break the mold and have somebody come through to be elected president who doesn't have any political resume. I mean, what is more American than that? And so that's what Donald Trump has done. So just as Barack Obama broke the color barrier, donald Trump broke the oligarch or the sort of the political deep state barrier. And to me, that's a more significant barrier because I don't sort of believe in hanging your hat on color and genders as you're defining principle of who you are living in a country like the United States. So to me, it's like, you know, can can you know, can I win on ideas? Can I win on leadership qualities? Can I win on you know, being fast and you know, being clever and you know, being quick on my feet and managing all the sort of moving parts. Can I Can I win on that? And so that's what Trump did. Yeah, he's got a lot of money, Yeah, he's got clout. Yeah he's a celebrity, but he's not a politician. So that's a major breakthrough for American politics, especially for all these people in the sort of who in the lower echellence of society, because it means that they don't have to kiss ass. Technically they could somehow one day if they're successful or if they're you know, legitimate and they've got the right ideas and they resonate with the public, then they they will have a chance to attain some sort of success in the political sense. And so they're tearing him down for that, you see. And that's that's the most Unamerican thing I can think of, is the tearing down Donald Trump. It's it's it's you know, I didn't see anybody tearing down Obama like this at all. Yeah, they had the birth certificate thing, and you know that, I personally looked at that, you know, and it looked like the forgery, you know, and the Selective Service draft card as well, you know, so it looked like a fake. So I but I'm not in charge, and I'm not you know, I don't have the authority to bring any charges or to investigate further. It might have been a ruse, who knows, but you know, But aside from that, I mean, what was the worst thing that anyone did to Obama? And people say, oh, well, they are whites resented him when the whites elected Obama? Are you kidding me? Obama wasn't elected by Black America. He was elected by white America. And those people that were disenchanted by Obama because he carried on with what Bush had started, they went and voted for Trump. It's as simple as that. And this is what people they will not admit or cut face up to. All the people who are relentless resistance. They will not face up to this reality. And therefore I believe that they will lose the next election because they still haven't come to grips with what's really going on in the public out in the world, not on MSNBC, not on CNN. That's not the world. Well, what's really going on in people's heads? What people are really into, what they really believe? And they're not they're not into antifa. Actually, yeah, you know the other Yeah.
Speaker 17: I was gonna say, Patrick that their reaction seems to be too social engineer harder, rig the game, harder, censor the Internet harder, do do all of these other things to get to call their way, you know, back, you know, maybe to the White House or at least the public perception of who the current figurehead of the United States is. But there's no you know, just like the whole the whole message of the anti FA there's no, there's no there there.
Speaker 12: No, there's no. I don't even know what their message is. We oppose fascism in America? What fascism? What? What? What's fascism?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 12: Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 12: How is he a fascist? First of all? What is fascism? Can we can we agree on a definition to start with, because that's the first problem with this term fascism. Well, I think I know what fascism is, but I use more of a sort of no inn orthodox twentieth century definition of it, which is more in line with corporatism. But then there's you know, there's government corporate fascism, and then there's political fascism as well, you know, so there's different aspects of fascism. There's the heavy iron glove that comes comes down hard on on citizens, and then there's the collusion between government and corporations. If you look at the way our uh, the intermingling of government and corporations in the US, especially you know, Google, they're completely fascist and all these people probably love Google. In fact, all the people at Google are probably cheering on Antifa right now. And Google is the most fascist organization in America. They're bearing free speech under their search engine algorithms, and they're supposedly a leftist company promoting diversity and whatever, you know, but they're they're they're definitely not promoting the values enshrined in the US Constitution. Tell you that right.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, that's for sure. You look at the ten companies that put the most money into lobbying this this country's politicians. You're looking at Alphabet Company, you know, Google, You're looking at Pfizer, the pharmaceutical industry. You're looking at Lockheed Martin, You know all these these top ten companies that put the most money into lobbying, they're the ones that are running this the primary aspects of the legislation in the direction of the country and that, Yeah, that is fascism.
Speaker 12: It's not Trump Trump. Trump's got nothing to do with that. Trump has zero to do with that. Yeah, he's got Goldman Sacks people in his cabinet. God, everyone's works for Goldman Sacks at some point in their career now, but put that aside. Obama was elected by Wall Street and Goldman Sacks. In fact, they told him who to appoint in his cabinet, and he pretty much adhered to I think it a City Bank or I don't know who gave him the list of his cabinet. So you need these people, and I think it was like seventy percent of those ended up being in the cabinet. You know, a bank, you know, the same bank that's repossessing the houses of the families of all these people on the street with their wooden home base. Rod Ye Antifa people, right, these people are complete idiots. They don't know what's going on in America. They don't know what's going on in the world. They haven't got a freaking clue. They're totally hopeless, and they're they're as ignorant as the most ignorant redneck in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even more probably. All right, let's go to let's go to funks AOL for a minute. Funks all, do we have any updates on who was driving that Dodge? Any have you heard anything new or we've been chatting?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, just as you guys have been rolling through things, they're in the in the back line of the chat. I've just been scanning the social media and surprise, surprise, these so called antifa were bust in. That's what's starting to come through now as reports, No surprises there, and a lot of people have been taken it upon themselves to go and do their own research ahead of the media, and I guess the cops as well. In the situation as into the identity of the driver of the Dodge, A lot of people been mocking up a pastiche or a montage of information and putting on social media. Now I'm looking at Twitter regarding who this person is, and apparently through search quarry, which is a license plate in vin search engine, people have traced the identity of the Dodge driver to a guy called Jerome Vangaloo. I think that's how you pronounce it. Seems Afrikaans or some form of maybe Belgian or Dutch surname.
Speaker 2: Jerome Vangaloo.
Speaker 14: He's the owner of the twenty ten Dodge Challenger which crashed into people. He has lived in Michigan, Ohio, and possibly now lives in Detroit. It said he most likely bought the car for his son, Joel j O e l Joel Bengaloo. People have traced joe Vengaloo's Twitter account and his Facebook account and surprise prize.
Speaker 2: He seems to be very much anti Trump, and he said some not so very nice things about Trump.
Speaker 14: For example, if only Trump were aborted, stuff like that, and yeah, so there's a lot of stuff coming in like that. It's kind of starting to go viral. I kind of had this about in the last ten or fifteen minutes, but it's starting to kind of go through the hashtag Charlottesville thread on Twitter.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 14: Quite a young guy, actually I can get an exact age on it seems like he's in the region of eighteen to eighteen to twenty five and he is the so called proprietor of the twenty ten Dodge Challenger, so pro Antifa, anti Trump young activist is reportedly the guy who mowed into the crowd in Charlottesville.
Speaker 2: So there you have it.
Speaker 12: Hey, fun, can you can you get us a report up on that twenty first cent you are with that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, no problem, you.
Speaker 12: Can slap something together. I mean, that's are you serious? So that just blows away all of the commentators they have just been on saying it was a terrorist attack.
Speaker 14: Right, people have gone on their own research, They've used logic deduction reasoning. They most likely think they I mean, because when you do a search on this, you can, you know, through the search quarry, you can bring up the name of the actual registered owner.
Speaker 2: It says it says his name, his age fifty one.
Speaker 14: And so they assume now that it's the that this belongs to the Sun because on his Facebook page he posts a picture of the twenty ten twenty ten Dodge vehicle saying, hey, check out check out my new vehicle. So it's it's it's it's very interesting stuff. Obviously this has to this has to be further checked out on whatnot. But yeah, it seems to be going viral at this point, and if you do go through the hashtag, it's it's starting to it's starting to appear up now.
Speaker 17: If if so I got I could without being there, I could see editors in news newsrooms across you know, North America just saying, hey, wipe that terrorist moniker off the headline.
Speaker 9: Hurry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heads are ex floating.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh god, I want to see who's calling it a terrorist attack. I'm going to troll them so hard after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah much.
Speaker 14: Yeah, a lot of people are calling it domestic domestic terrorism. That's some of the language and semantic stuff I've been seen throughout social media, as in, it's Trump's false Bridebot's fault, it's it's Bannon's folds. Anyone who is you know, who swings to the right is now is now a nazi racist, all of these descriptors. That's it, you know, anyone on the left there, their mind is made up about anyone who has a conservative bone in the body, who, who and what they are this point, it's just, uh, it's just an overdrive. As well as some of the some of the pictures that are still pearing up, the very graphic pictures of mid air shots of the the dodge vehicle going into people in the in the protest as well. So it's it's still it's still on meltdown on that on that hashtag, and it seems to be getting a lot worse.
Speaker 12: Actually, yeah, well it's at Salon called it terrorism of fuckers.
Speaker 17: Well, the narrative, you know that that that work thrown around. The narrative that that I'm seeing looking around as we've been talking, is you know, divided America. Well, that's what they're That's what the media at large is absolutely pushing.
Speaker 9: That's their meme, that's their.
Speaker 17: Sort of narrative. And again you know, it's it's just to foil them against themselves and show them or in the demonstrate how you know, in the tank they are with.
Speaker 9: The deep state and all this other stuff.
Speaker 17: But where was this conversation, Where was that divided American narrative in the last presidency, when when cities were burning down and there were riots and streets and in Maryland and Ferguson and and elsewhere, where was the divided America leadership from the top blame the guy at top narrative?
Speaker 9: Then it was gone.
Speaker 12: No, it was only in sort of rush Limbaugh Hannity you know, tea party a few other places. Tea party is a bit crazy. But and yeah, I just you know, you info wars, I guess that's that's that's selling people who were sort of making that commentary. So it was totally for boating.
Speaker 1: So if this is if this is true, if the guy that hit everybody with his car is a Antifa or an Antifa sympathizer, then much like the congressional baseball game assassination attempt, we've possibly got another case of the outrageous leftist media triggering their viewers into committing actual violence while people on the right were simply there to try to have a peaceful protest.
Speaker 12: Yet again, because they're martyred because they're markered, and you know, because they're markered, all bets are off, you know, anything goes at that point, and that's that. Yeah, that's just fake news. Basically, that's what the White Helmets do. You know. They they do these staged films and situations and that's the number one recruiting tool for basically the news for front imported fighters. They see that on CNN on whatever europe channel, and they say, oh God, can't let them get away with this. I'm going to go there and fight for freedom, yes, fight for the fight for the people. And so now they've done this fake news about this terrorist attack and Charlottesville. It's the alt right batter ramming innocent protesters on the street and cold blood. Hey I'm going to go and beat somebody or burn something down. Who knows? There's no limit? Really, this this, this is the media basically, ooh my goodness, this is I mean, if this, if this is, if this is true? What what what they're what they're digging up here? I mean this just and that's the reason why you should never speculate on motive on any any of these things, you know, because you don't know what happened.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 12: It's like you don't know and but you but you we can know if he was, you know, an anti Trump guy. At least you can make an educated guess that, hey, this might be here on one side. Okay, we'll do a psychological work up here. I'm sure, Randy, are you still there, yes, yeah, you'll appreciate this. Okay, So let's do a psychological work up, work up on this guy. So you're saying that he wanted Trump to be aborted and his dad bought him a nice hot car, right, and so so he goes he's he's in there, he's in the thick of it. He ends up rear ending somebody and hitting somebody. So instead of stopping to get off, you know, So what would a would a right one is the left wing reaction, which is to hit reverse as fast as you can and get the hell out of there, you know, is is that what we're looking at here? So was he more concerned about his dad taking the car away?
Speaker 17: Maybe he maybe he thought the marchers were marching right down the middle of his safe space and he wanted them out, you know.
Speaker 12: I don't know who knows, but certainly that's you know, interesting reaction because you know, he hit fellow traveler, so he would have known it's a fellow traveler, So he should have got out and say, hey, I'm sorry, Oh my god, what a food bar? Can I do anything to help? You know? No, he tries to get out of there and escape. Basically hit and run. It's just it's just it's just a lousy hit and run. But within the context of a protest, right, I mean, that's I could look at it that way. Oh yeah, sure, hardly a terrorist attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably a drunk driving, drunk driving hit and run, you know, because those was he stoned?
Speaker 12: Was he stoned?
Speaker 1: And be surprised? Those antiphos treat this whole thing like a party. It's like a party excuse for them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, was he on meth? Was he stoned? Was he on What are the what are the pills they take? The antidepressant one that that gives you a kind of a buzz if you what's it called Paraxa or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see. Oh they like Riddlin is one of them?
Speaker 12: Riddling? Yeah, Ridlin? So maybe he popped a Riddlin. Really have a good old time, and uh, I'll bet you, I'll bet you who's under the influence of something. Maybe that's why he panicked, because he's like, I'm not going to get busted for this drive again. I wasn't thinking about the person he killed. Who's more thing about getting out of there. Right.
Speaker 14: Well, the story is beginning to change, you guys. There's some more breaking stuff coming in.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's a bit of a reversal of fortune. It's turning on its head. Joe Vungaloo, who is who is the reported guy?
Speaker 14: He's apparently currently on Facebook denying he was the driver. So this is starting to trend and Joe Vungloo, he says, he's saying via his Twitter, I'm not the one. Excuse of my language. He says, I'm from fucking Michigan, you idiots. And apparently he.
Speaker 2: Is from Michigan.
Speaker 14: He is from mich He's from Michigan, and he drives an Impala. I don't know if I'm correcting, if I'm saying that correctly, an Impala.
Speaker 2: So he's starting to correct people that that it wasn't him, apparently.
Speaker 12: Even in the and is he even in the area.
Speaker 17: That's yeah, yeah, I just think it's it's sad for the guy. But funny in another way that that there that there's the rush and the guys you know, in his backyard barbecuing and people are calling him and saying, hey, what did.
Speaker 14: You Yeah, the car is registered, the car is registered to his father. A lot of people. They took GV one one one one, so quadruple one they went. They ran it through all of these national directories. So they've been you know, logical, they've been deductive about this. They've gone through the methodology. So it seems to be that, yes, it was registered to his I think it was his fifty one year old father, Jerome Vangaloo, but apparently his so called son Joel I's say no, I drive an Impala. So so the cases it's all starting to change now. I've also noticed we've got Mike Cernovich on this as well. I can't see what Mike Cernovich is saying because he doesn't like being called out for sharing kind of fake news and kind of crappy kind of like headlines and whatnot, so he kind of blocked me in the past, so kind I can't connect to with what Cernovich is saying.
Speaker 2: But if this has come from the.
Speaker 14: Horses and mouth of Sernovich, I'm not surprised that things have changed again because Mike Cnovich has a reputation, in my opinion, of putting out putting out shit, samaches, and we could have been subjected to this yet yet again from Mike Cnovic, who thinks he's got he's got a scoop, he's got he's got the hardest lead.
Speaker 2: But it just completely obliterates.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I disavowed all political violence, he says, So yeah, maybe he deleted those tweets on that.
Speaker 14: Sure, yet he said on January the twenty fourth, if only Trump was aboarded, And people have screenshot it that from his from his Facebook.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 14: Most most most certainly he is he is anti Trump. So he's very much in defense mode right now. But I'm just trying to wade.
Speaker 12: Through all of the stage is insinuating that someone is running Joe van van Goaloo's Facebook account for him response to Internet rumors, I drive a two thousand and nine Chevy and Paula not a challenger. F you the Internet, and I'm not the one. I'm in Michigan, you fing idiots.
Speaker 14: But it was his father's vehicle. That's that's what that is. That is an affirmative. People have ran that through the directory, so they have a solid lead in that case. Who was driving that vehicle? Was it him or was it his father? Was it stolen? So it brings up a couple of things here into the case.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a head you know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, interesting, interesting, Well, whatever the case is, it's definitely not good to speculate on the on the get go. As Salon dot com he's done calling it a terrorist event, and so many others on the alt left. So yeah, wow, interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, this one's gonna be interesting to watch unfold as the day goes on. Here. That's the question. If that was this man's car, his father's car registered to him, then who was driving it, who was the person driving it, and what is their story?
Speaker 12: Good question, So let's get some facts and well hopefully they'll come out. The Guardians run a piece on this, and I'm just just scanning this here to see if they have anything on the arrest. Someone said someone's in custody. I remember seeing that. Did ee see that in the news reports or not?
Speaker 2: I did see all I've been seen from the Guardian.
Speaker 14: Yeah, all I've been seen from the Guardian all day, pot is not every twenty or thirty minutes or so. They just keep on running this whole whitesprem It's just an all right thing. They've just been excreting this all day to day. It's been the same old crap, right right.
Speaker 17: Well, so you know there's we know there's spin patrick. If it's a person on the left, they're gonna say Trump triggered him, and if it's a person on the right, they're gonna say Trump embolded him. So that's Look, that's the subtitle.
Speaker 12: Well, so here's how the Guardian's spinning this. I mean they are just like they're the Azvestia of the twenty first century, you know, in the West. So they're saying police declared an unlawful assembly alert, and a spokesperson for the four said the Virginia National Guard was called to closely monitored the situation, will be able to rapidly respond provide additional assistance if needed. What unlawful assembly? But the demonstration it wasn't a protest, it was a demonstration, the initial one. They had a permit, right according to Andy Anyway, they had a permit and it was recognized by the c LU. So what So what they're saying the Guardians reporting the unlawful assembly is Antifa, but they're not saying Antifa in the article there's there's stating a fact, which is the police have declared an unlawful assembly alert, but they're not saying who is the unlawful assembler. And this is how the media works. It is just amazing how they spin things. Unbelievable.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's a big miss on on their.
Speaker 12: Part, huge, huge, I'll drop I'll drop this article in the chat box here. I mean, you see this all the time, so they're clearly taking their spinning aside and God, and they call us fake news, unbelievable. You know, we're getting hacked by Google, you know, I'm sorry, hacked our search our search engine, uh, getting hacked off by Google and buried. And then they're allowed to put this stuff out and this is like, you know, totally okay, and it's completely misleading. This report.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. The big giant headline at CNN dot com Terror in Virginia, speeding car rams crowd.
Speaker 12: Oh beautiful, send me that link.
Speaker 1: I love that one counter protester killed nineteen hurt at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville that was not built as a white nationalist rally. It was billed as unite the right. So the language here is amazing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So, I mean, we got propaganda coming out of right years these days, big times. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys have seen this.
Speaker 14: I've managed to get some access through another means to see what cnovic has been tweeting retweeting, for example, and there's reports coming in of a helicopter crush in Charlottesville. I don't know if you guys want to jump on to Twitter and just just to help you confirm that.
Speaker 2: But that's that's what I'm reading now.
Speaker 14: Just trying to cross check that with a with a couple of other agencies.
Speaker 2: But that seems that seems pretty serious.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, yeah, yeah, okay, So again, Molly mceue, Molly mceue, that's mc k e ws. It's like a Louise Mensch vibe. I'm getting here. She just tweets, She just tweeted, we need to have a conversation about what is happening today in Charlottesville and Russian influence.
Speaker 1: Whoa yeah, Putin was driving the Dodge. I see totally, totally.
Speaker 14: Everyone from the UK news agencies, NBC bookers have been tweeting on this. Cnovich retweet the guy who took this helicopter video I think the aftermath of the crash. It's at Simon Underscore Raider a r R a d e R at Simon Underscore Raider. So a lot of the news agencies are now asking them about the footage and they're you know, they're getting them to the d M them about this so.
Speaker 2: Mail online video.
Speaker 14: That's the daily fail in the in the UK, NBC they've been Shiman in their booker has been looking for more information as well. So there seems to be some more movement with with some other stuff that's been happening in Charlott's for as we as we.
Speaker 12: Speak, Louise mench she is what she got to say.
Speaker 2: It was it was Russian agents.
Speaker 14: I mean she she's probably blaming this this young kid has been a being a putin bot or or something like that.
Speaker 12: Wow, God amazing. And then you know, look at Artie America's coverage on this. It's completely like on the extreme left, you know, the extreme left, totally anti Trump.
Speaker 1: So how's Russia? You know, yeah, Russia and the all this it's just I don't know, man, They're just throwing everything at it. It's like, oh, something bad and let's take everything we possibly have about Trump and the right and just throw it all at the wall and see what sticks until the story actually comes out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of not liking Mike at the moment.
Speaker 14: I think I'm going to switch off him because he said forty seven minutes ago that the best journalist and today wasn't from the mainstream, it was from people like Faith Goldie and even BuzzFeed to Blaker's doesn't. So I think I'm going to switch them off for a while because I certainly don't like Faith Goldie, who was one of Ezra Levant's finest along with Gavin McGuinness.
Speaker 12: At all. So it's Goldie.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Mike, it's good night.
Speaker 12: Hey. Speaking of did you guys see the interview with Jordan Peterson and James Moore is that his name?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 19: Yes, yes, it's really good and I mean excellent conversation, you know, and it's a total poll or opposite of that stuff on Maull and you whatever the hell's name is had the Google guy on and basically used it as an excuse to talk about himself and his views for like a whole hour practically, and you know, on a total ego trip loves the sound of his own voice.
Speaker 12: Stefan does. And then I watched Jordan Peterson and it was, you know, Google guy didn't talk too much, but it was a really really good conversation. I mean it was like you I learned something, yeah, you know, And I was very impressed with Jordan Peterson, very I mean amazing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he's a great guy. Yeah, Clinical clinical professor of psychology. He's been the guy who's been very active against Bill C sixteen, the gender pronoun focus in.
Speaker 2: Canada. He's a very very interesting guy to watch.
Speaker 14: He speaks a lot of sense and his YouTube videos are fantastic.
Speaker 2: He's got a huge Patreon following.
Speaker 14: I mean, there are people out there that're donating somewhere in the regional between fifty to sixty thousand dollars a month via Patreon for this guy to do. You know, a lot of seemingly great work out there. So I think this is just the beginning for Jordan Peterson. I think he's he's going to be floating more in the mainstream in the weeks and months to come with with the plans that he's got.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but he's not like the theo's rebel media types. He's sort of he's real.
Speaker 2: But they're adopting them part. That's the thing.
Speaker 14: I mean, you have the likes of you know, Tommy Robinson, you know God Sad and all these other people who are looking to get someone as credible as as Jordan Peterson and take them into this rebel media as relevance fold, which I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that's that's not cool.
Speaker 12: That's to discredit you. That's that's the only reason they do that. And those that's why those outlets exist as well as is honey pot people that they can bring in and then just basically they've got them and at that point no one will take them seriously again, So that's why they're there. They exist on that basis, you know, clearly ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully Jordan Peterson will will break out of that whole cycle. It seems like he's got enough organic support just on his own to not need those those types of people backing him. So let's hope that he sticks with that, because he really is a great speaker, you know, And I thought it was so awesome the first time I saw him lay out his how to have Antifa not show up at your speaking engagement or your rally, so simple he said, schedule it at eight am or nine am. They won't even be out of bed yet.
Speaker 12: Who said that? Oh brilliant? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just some of the he's just so common sense, you know. I really like, I really like hearing him so far, and I think I think when he was on Rogan's podcast that really probably just launched him into a whole new sphere of listeners there too, you know, because Rogan has got such a huge, huge audience for his podcast and it seemed to really pick up for Jordan after that, right, yeah, yeah, stark difference there though, between his his chat and molin New's chat.
Speaker 12: Oh gosh, night and day.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even make it through an hour of molon you're talking to that guy. As interested as I was in James's.
Speaker 12: Story, Molineu comes off is very stuck up and like some sort of intellectual elite, and people call him a philosopher, and I'm like, what is he published in philosophy? Has he written any does he have any peer reviewed papers? Does he have any philosophy books? Does he have a book? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe he does, but I think he's got one coming out. Actually, I think there's something on route away here.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's it's pointless for someone like that even to put out a book because all they do is sit there and flap their gums on YouTube for like ten years, and who would want to buy a book from them? You know, because I've just said just about anything that can possibly be set, uh, you know, it's nothing it's ridiculous. You know, this is a ridiculous character. Really, they're just it's this, this YouTube type pundit that that's all they do is just talk talk talk. You know. He hasn't written any serious papers or position papers on anything that I that I've seen or know of. He's so he's just known for his YouTube videos, which is basically looking at a screen and reading off PowerPoint presentations, which is what he did for years. I think he's starting to add lib now because people have caught onto it and sort of complaining about it, So he's starting to actually talk now. But I mean, after how many years of reading off his cue cards, watching his eyeballs go from left to right all his videos, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I'm probably just quite a skilled I'm.
Speaker 12: So smart, you know, I'm so any who can't do that bring up some wikied copy and paste some Wikipedia stuff and then put into an order, and then you're an expert on bitcoin or the migrant crisis or whatever reading other people's work. Basically, it's like, wow, fantastic, you're so smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's probably heard us call him out on that a few times because I've noticed the same. Now he's trying to do more impromptu stuff, more interviews, stuff like that, and I don't know that that. I just couldn't even make it through that one with James.
Speaker 17: Yeah, So what was the last we heard on Andy or what I missed that part? Oh, he's apparently in the eye of the storm. Huh.
Speaker 1: He made it out, He weathered the storm, he made it out. He was he was there to be pushed around by the riot police, told to disperse, told that his and his compadre's rally was unlawful, that they had to break up, and he even received some tear gas and a couple of a little bit of man handling from some of the riot police. There. There's some great footage of it. He had his uh, his cell phone running the whole time, so up on his YouTube page. Uh, anybody can go check that out. I recommend you do. It's very interesting. You see Andy versus the police state boiler room zone Andy Nowicki versus.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's writing in the thick of it, new Wicky was Newicky was locking arms with Spencer down there and imagine that the umpire police coming. Yeah, that's mental.
Speaker 2: Yeahl's finest.
Speaker 1: I've never heard Andy raise his voice like that before, so he had his war face on for sure today.
Speaker 12: Yeah, seriously, that was Yeah. I haven't looked at all his videos yet, but I'll try to. Maybe we'll repost some of those some new wiki action definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're they're ripe for it. There, there's some good short videos.
Speaker 12: And let's get him on the Sunday Wire tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 12: I'll get a play by play, let's find out what really happened.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, you guys, well funks all, I know you got to get out of here, man. So thanks for joining us today.
Speaker 2: No, it's good. It was great you guys. It's been a great round table chating.
Speaker 14: Thanks once again to Patrick for bring some great points via the RT live feed and for coming on with us. It was very sensed, very very based, and much appreciated. And what I certainly took away from you guys is that, yeah, it's very important to stay based and use a little bit more skepticism in these particular cases and let the dust settle and then start to put things back together bit by bit by bit. And as we've seen, we think we've got a lead, we've got a scoop, we've got something that we're willing to bite down on.
Speaker 2: But then it changes and it just blows in your face.
Speaker 14: So that's that's the current state of affairs of what's happening right.
Speaker 9: Hey.
Speaker 12: Also, if you find out any more on this perpetrator, you're welcome to also come on and join us tomorrow Funk Soul on the Sunday Wire. We can sure thing, Yeah, flesh this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure thing. Yeah, I'll be in touch.
Speaker 14: If it's if it's something that is not that it checks out, you know, fight based, if it's if it's if it's rock solid and I can bite myself up at this all I'll get in consent and we can we can roll that out of the show.
Speaker 2: That'll be that'd be great stuff.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, awesome, awesome, all.
Speaker 1: Right, look forward to good Okay, great, so folks all, thanks for being here once again, Randy Jay, You got any any final thoughts on this before we cut the stream.
Speaker 17: Well, I'll add to one of Patrick's comments on on RT earlier, and that is I look out my my window here in California, and I see a couple of kids riding a bike and in the distance it looks like just two people talking in front of a car, not fighting. No, no buildings burning. Yeah, that's not the United States at large. It's just where all the cameras are at to make it, you know, to sort of get on film these organizers that clashed, one with the permit, one group with a permit, and the other the other one via.
Speaker 9: Hashtag campaign.
Speaker 12: So all is well and good in the Inland Empire. Yes, yep, there's no riots, no no one looting or burning anything.
Speaker 17: Race is getting along. I mean, it's it's it's almost a utopia.
Speaker 12: Nice. It's good to hear. It's good to hear. It's not all that bad.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks Randy, j Okay, Patrick, anything else you want to cover before we cut the stream here, I'll make sure and let everybody know tonight on hash and session to join us for Sunday Wire tomorrow, of course, which will be at nine a m. P Civic eleventh Central noon Eastern absolutely five pm across the pond.
Speaker 12: You got it. Let's do it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, great, looking forward to continuing this coverage tomorrow on the Sunday Wire with you, and thanks for jumping on the call. With us. Really appreciate your input.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and is Randy still there? Yes, Hey, if you want to talk North Korea, I just put a major piece up that's been republished by Ron Paul on North Korea. It's up at twenty first century war dot com. And if you want to come and chat about North Korea tomorrow, we're definitely going to talk about that because that's also important.
Speaker 9: Okay, you got it.
Speaker 12: Okay, we'll work it out, work out the times with Sure and stuff and we'll let you know. But yeah, that would be cool. Yeah, it's just some big, big stuff going on with that.
Speaker 1: Good deal sounds good, So looking forward to Sunday Wire tomorrow. Everybody be sure and join us for the live show, and if you're unable to, you can of course pick it up on podcast at iTunes, at iHeartRadio, at Sprinker dot com, Alternate Current Radio dot com, and twenty first Century Wire dot com. Of course. All right, this is Hesher for Boiler Room. We are signing out. I want to thank everybody for tuning in today for this impromptu recording and the we'll have the recording up online for you, so everybody get out and share it once it's up there in the main slider at Alternate Current Radio dot com, as well as twenty first Century Wire dot com. Okay, you guys, so we're gonna get out of here, turn out the lights. We're gonna go back to music over here on the ACR live stream. So stick around, all you musicheads and hang out with us, and we'll be sure and keep continuing any further updates on this story as it breaks here. So this is hesher. We'll see you later. You're listening to Alternate Current Radio, probably sent.
Speaker 11: Here so that we put them in our jails, because to put them in our jails, they didn't pay the electric bill to put them. Oh I like that much much better. No, get those lights so off. Oh oh that's so much better. Those lights were brutal. Turn them off. They're too they're too bright.
Speaker 5: Turn them off, turn them all