Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock Station one oh one one w JR R. Reminder, more trips flyaways to Vegas for you and a guest, and one thousand dollars, three chances each weekday. That's the super cool part.
Speaker 2: Not only do a wind a flyaway to Vegas for you and a buddy, a wife, a husband, whatever, also get one thousand dollars put you up in a hotel room. Here the first keyword of the day, right around nine oh five text at all.
Speaker 1: So you get a chance there, and then again at one oh five and five oh five this afternoon. Yes, you can enter each go around. All right, let's begin in Japan. What do we got going there? This is ridiculous. Thirty six flights were canceled in two hundred and one more were delayed at a Japanese airport after a pair of scissors went missing at a store near the gates. So the store on the other side of security near the gates, Yeah, scissors have gone missing. The store personnel alerted security officials at the airport, and out of an abundance of caution.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but we we had things like box cutters. If you remember back then. I know, it's just a pair of scissors. The scissors were found the next day at the store.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it's ridiculous. Maybe uh, tie string around those or something and.
Speaker 2: Just you know, kind of like they do at the gas station bathroom and get that big block of wood attached to it.
Speaker 1: Goud. It's the worst.
Speaker 2: And then you have to think how much gross stuff has been in contact with this block of wood that has the bathroom key attached to it.
Speaker 1: You know, But when you gotta go, you gotta go. Imagine having to have your flight canceled or delayed because scissors have gone missing at a gift store. Yeah, I guess I would be upset was in that situation a little bit.
Speaker 2: But if it was the after effects and some nut job went went crazy on a plane.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, the Monday morning quarterbacking would be you know, oh my god, to the ends of the earth. I can't believe the We've got two meth related stories to share here. This guy in San Francisco has been charged with breaking into an FBI vehicle and stealing thousands of dollars in government equipment, including flash bang grenades and a ballistic vest that he later traded for meth.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you were gonna say he did it when he was on meth, and I was thinking, that's all we need is a guy all met out with flash bang whatevers and.
Speaker 1: FBI vehicle lacking and securing there. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That's like the one story, sense, the one story the cop who speaking of gas station bathrooms left his gun on the back of the toilet in the bathroom, Remember that one. That's hard, that's a hard one to digest. But if you're driving a government vehicle like this. Oh, by the way, I heard you say yesterday, whatever happened with all the fbis in you know, things from the the shooting.
Speaker 1: Oh, the assassination. Well that's it's over. There's nothing to see there anymore. It's just the whole roof being left unattended was just it was a mere oversight. So it move on, okay, move on.
Speaker 2: No with the if you had to drive a government vehicle, you know how many different things you'll screw up with your own cars sometimes, like there's always something you leave a couple of call up on the roof before you do this or that, you'd have you'd have to be on eggshells all the time with all that stuff in your car.
Speaker 1: Gee, I hope no one steals the flash bang grenades.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even like the cop car that has the big shotgun in the middle.
Speaker 1: We've had that too, those stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're that was out in front of the house and somebody broke in and got several weapons out of it. But again that everybody's human. I'd make the mistake. I walked out last night. My wife left my truck door open.
Speaker 1: I think you're missing the obvious here. When you need math, you need math.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. And if you sell meth, you can get flash bang whatevers onto meth.
Speaker 1: Related story number two, a five hour standoff in downtown Los Angeles ended with a naked man holding a Chihuahwah being arrested by SWAT officers. The twenty five year old had been living in the back room of a commercial structure. He had allegedly broke into a business and brandished a gun at the owner before barricading himself in the room. Crisis negotiators and a family member tried to reason with the guy, who was high on crystal meth. This according to the LAPD SWAT captain. When negotiations broke down. The swat officers shattered the windows with bullets and sent four rounds of tear gas into the room. The man set a small fire inside the room, then grabbed his dog and made his way to the roof. We still tried to talk him down, and he finally surrendered himself. I'm happy to report.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now this is two stories in a row in case you're ever at. I don't know if it comes up at a party when people want to do math.
Speaker 1: Where did the chihuahua come from? He was living with him in that back room. Why is he naked with the chihuahua? I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Answer exactly, But again the last two stories lynch prime examples why you don't do math.
Speaker 1: You know that the this is your brain.
Speaker 2: It's the egg being cracked in this huge brain on drugs and it's frying. Look just show the naked man up on the roof with the chihuahua and tear gas everywhere, and he's crying. Say this is a man on math. You don't want to do math.
Speaker 1: Speaking of men, how about Florida man.
Speaker 2: Florida man, fload of man' floading man got to be a floorid man. He's got to be a flying man. Now.
Speaker 1: While on the surface, this story will sound absolutely ridiculous and definitely Florida man worthy, but if you take a step back, you really got to give credit for creativity here. Okay. Fifty five year old Jose Marti Alvarez is facing felony charges in South Florida for a bizarre impersonation scheme that left pizza customers getting a raw deal. This guy ran an elaborage scheme to defraud tourists who were staying in hotels in Miami Springs. He was masquerading as a well known local pizza parlor that had been in business for over forty years in South Florida. That would be Roman Pizzeria. He made up fake flyers saying he delivered for Roman Pizzeria and left him at these hotels in Miami Springs. Customers would then call the number on the flyers to have pizza delivered. The number went to Alvarez's phone. Now here's where the creativity comes in. That's creative alone.
Speaker 3: He actually delivered pizzas. They were crappy pizzas, in some cases just pizza dough, but he did actually deliver some pines.
Speaker 2: He should have done like party pizza. Well, you had to deliver a few because that way the word didn't get around the hotel that hey, you order from this guy and he gets your credit card infoone, you're stiffed, right, he kept the business going. Pat I thought the creativity was the flyers, because how many of us have checked you into a hotel room in a different city and gone, oh, where's the pizza flyer?
Speaker 1: I've just done it? Have the story on our Facebook page. This is I mean. Now, if you're Roman Pizzeria, you're pissed off because you've been in business for forty years, you got a good reputation. Now you got some par pies being delivered by some fraudster.
Speaker 2: Yeah if somebody like did this with our BAF pizza. Oh and they're delivering party pizzas you know, yes, I think party pizza or are they?
Speaker 1: Those are the smaller ones in the sleeve, right, They come like ten for ten yearsually and when.
Speaker 2: You're super lazy or hungover or it's just you know, you still buzz, you throw it in the microwave.
Speaker 1: And it's like you just rubbery mush. It's it's like a disc from disc golf. You know how they fly third degree burns on the roof of your mouth. Oh good times. Man, no doubt we got your rock station.
Speaker 2: J R. R